Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Yo yo jes hilarious.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Charlamagne the God, Peace to the plane. It is Friday.
Speaker 3: Good morning. How y'all feel out now?
Speaker 4: I feel blessed back in Holly Fay, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 3: What is happening?
Speaker 2: That's right, the weekend is here.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Just how you feeling?
Speaker 5: I feel good.
Speaker 6: I'm ready for my flight after the show to go to Texas.
Speaker 5: I'm excited.
Speaker 6: I haven't been in Texas in a while, so I got shows there in Arlington, like you know, the Dallas area, the foot Worth area, and I haven't been an empire there in a while. I've just been doing mainly like East coast and down south, like you know, I know Texas is south, but I haven't gone to Texas maybe since like two that twenty one or two. Okay, So like this, this is really good. These these people can't wait to see me.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: Tickets flying off the show, I love it.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm on my way to Indiana.
Speaker 1: Bubba Wallace is racing, so having like a huge block party, Jordan Bubba Wallace, and I'm DJing in the block party, which can be a lot of fun. That's that's the driver, right, Remember the driving came up here. Yeah, he's racing this weekend. So they having like a big block party and it's gonna be a lot of fun. So I'm on my way to Indiana, so that should be a lot of fund everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm on my way to the couch all weekend. Okay.
Speaker 4: I am going to go see Fantastic for this weekend and I'm gonna watch Clarissa Shields fight tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But yes, I'm on my way to the couch. You know.
Speaker 4: It makes me laugh listening to that Breakfast Club intro and hearing Nicki Mina say we're family like family, Like wow, times have changed. Okay, institution, We've been around a long time.
Speaker 2: Guys had a lot of a lot of enemies and people came.
Speaker 4: People go changing this business fast, very fast, very fast.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, today is Friday. You know we do the People's Donkey on Friday. So if you want to give somebody the biggest he hal you can call us one one hundred five eight five one o five one and give somebody the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just want to confuse people, don't you, because they're about the call right now.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: No, actually actually into something we don't do enough of, which is called teasing.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you're apposed to tease at the top of the show.
Speaker 4: That's what our radio consultant told us fifteen years ago, but we've never done it like that.
Speaker 3: The listener's ready exactly.
Speaker 4: You're actually supposed to get him rundown of everything that's in the show, supposed to say, we got front page news this morning and the people's donkey. We don't have no interview, So yeah, you're supposed to get my rundown of everything that's going on.
Speaker 1: Usually you would, but when there's only one person answering the phone and they got a divide between get it off your.
Speaker 3: Chests and donkey of today, you don't have nothing.
Speaker 2: This doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: I don't have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: Ready to start to sweat right now because he knows about the stress.
Speaker 3: I don't have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ all right, front page. Duce is next to the breakfast club in morning, warning everybody it's DJ Envy just a lot.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's hard the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: That's tough, and the dude es central see he went and he went.
Speaker 3: On, that's all. Yeah, that's what you said.
Speaker 9: What you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's a great record. I'm not a hater.
Speaker 4: I think it's a great record, a tough tune, and that's exactly what Drake needs to be.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hit no tough talk. I don't want to hear no pity me music.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear no everybody hates me, Kendrick stole my bike music. That's exactly what he needs to be. Make records for light skinned men and ladies. That's what he needs to records, A tough record that makes light skin men get on their toes, they start dancing.
Speaker 3: On their toes.
Speaker 5: She was in here pouncing on the JA.
Speaker 3: I ain't touching. I thought it's a tough I think it's a little definitely about that.
Speaker 5: Pride is in the back of that throat. He cannot I have no.
Speaker 3: Proper to do. It's about that's that's what he needs to be, needs to be.
Speaker 2: Morgan, Good morning, y'all.
Speaker 7: How we feel it on the Friday? Sounds good over there? Yes, all right?
Speaker 5: Still look Charlamagne is still bumping.
Speaker 7: And let's.
Speaker 10: All right, Jos Cars the front page.
Speaker 11: The feud between President Trump and FED Chair Jerome Powell is taking a new turn. It happened as they toured the building yesterday in DC because Trump wanted to take a closer look at the controversial two point billion dollars in renovations Pal signed off on. Now, the two had an awkward exchange in front of reporters regarding the new cost estimate for renovations at the Federal Reserve Building.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen to that exchange.
Speaker 2: Now, you including the Martin renovation. You just ad our retire capital and you just you just added in the third buildings.
Speaker 9: What that is. That's a third building.
Speaker 3: It's a building that's being built.
Speaker 2: Which it was built five years ago. We finished Martin five years or it was over as part of the old Ruld.
Speaker 4: But that wasn't an awkward exchange. It was simply one person knew what they was talking about. That was Jerome Powell and the other didn't, and that was the President Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Well, when you're standing in front of a group of reporters who expect you to know that is that can be awkward. But Trump had repeatedly criticized Power for not lowering the interest rate, and the visit has seen by many as a force for Powell to resign. Now, once again Trump made his case for Power to lower interest rates. Let's take a listen to President Trump's.
Speaker 2: Plea, everything is good.
Speaker 12: The one thing we have to do is get housing prices down and the interest rates down so people can buy the house because they're all making money, but they can't get the interest rate down. We should have the lowest interest rate of any country, and we don't. So we want to get the rates down, but we also want to get the Fed building finished.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So Trump wrapped up his visit saying lower interest rates, saying lowering interest rates is more important to him than the building costs. This is only the fourth visit to the building by a sitting president since nineteen thirty seven, so I'll give him kudos to that. At least he went to see the building and he was there. You got to know what you're invested in.
Speaker 4: You know, it's amazing to me when people talk about housing prices, like do you know how much of a luxury buying a house is? Like what about people who just live in apartments? We never have the conversation about how you get somebody from you know that a being in an apartment and just renting to be buying a house. We just talk like everybody can buy a house if they just wanted to.
Speaker 1: Well, they always talk about all these programs that are supposed to help first time home buyers where they actually give them the down payment and actually help them, and we people talk about it all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many times.
Speaker 1: That they actually follow through with a meeting of politicians, but when they're on these these campaigns, they always talk about these home first time home buyers, will give you twenty thirty thousand dollars down payment, will help you out with this, But we don't never hear it necessarily go through. I haven't heard anybody that said the government gave me money to get down and I haven't heard it as yet.
Speaker 5: No, definitely not.
Speaker 6: I know some banks that do it, like Fulton Bank has a great program foot and Forward to help people do that, like they actually really do that. They've helped a lot of people in Baltimore and in Philly. So but I never hear anything about the government. Yeah, no, no, not so much as the government. But another presidential news.
Speaker 11: President Trump is flying to Scotland today and what the White House is calling a quote have four day trip. Trump reportedly plans to visit two of his golf resorts and meet with the First Minister of Scotland. The president will also sit down with British Prime Minister Keir Stammer as it's his first trip to the United Kingdom since his re election, and Trump is due back for an official state visit this fall.
Speaker 7: So that's what's going on with.
Speaker 3: They make him wear a skirt when he goes over there. The kilt.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure if he's gonna wear a kilt.
Speaker 5: In Scotland and people with pipes and.
Speaker 4: All right, win in win in Rome, right, Like, if he's in Scotland, he should throw on a kilt.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's gonna do that.
Speaker 4: Trump thinking Trump looks crazy and the kilt what Trump is thick?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, No, don't pay attention to his ass as.
Speaker 4: From you see him in the skirt, talking about you know, you go.
Speaker 7: That's your news for six am, seven am. Stick around.
Speaker 11: We're talking about more on the Epstein situation and uh with this, and the White House has responded to South Park's premiere episode, so we'll get into that.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: Thank you Morgan, everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, red clear of phone lines. Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines of wide open, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: Maybe this is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 1: I hate the way that you walk, the way did you talk, I hate the way that you dress.
Speaker 2: Everything when me is best, call up next. Eight hundred five eight five five one. That's just me. I'm with the coach of philing.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey, This is Aeric from Dallas. Oh my god, I can't believe I got in.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Get it off your chest, mama.
Speaker 15: Good morning, y'all.
Speaker 14: I just want to comment, well, actually the morning, Charlie.
Speaker 16: May in the morning.
Speaker 14: Hey, I want to comment on the neon situation the podcast. First of all, he needs to be held account bele for his actions and also all of this happened within less than for years. And do not apologize, please nobody.
Speaker 3: I hope never.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 6: No people are, but I'm not going to people have been grown people not you talk about kids what like you know for how I guess they felt like I picked on him?
Speaker 2: No interview for real.
Speaker 14: Not they're all of y'all on Twitter, yeah, because apparently.
Speaker 2: I don't, right, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't be on Twitter, but I'm even just on Instagram.
Speaker 6: And you know, YouTube like is grown as people in there, like you know, we we want to see y'all. Y'all got to be the example and we want to see you apologize. Yes, you went the hardest and all that, and it's like, what the.
Speaker 14: Whole you know, I didn't feel better until eight and got on the phone.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 14: You don't need that white man's validation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, think about life. I don't see none of this stuff. You said you don't care about it.
Speaker 2: I don't care, right, right, We're not gonna act like, well.
Speaker 1: You know I didn't see I didn't see it that that much I did see it. But what I didn't see until just posted it's all the receipts of all the nasty stuff that he said somebody sent me there like I didn't understand, Like I knock alive. I was like, then did we go too far? But then when I heard the receipts of him going over and over and over and over and how nasty years, especially to our community.
Speaker 2: Back community supports him.
Speaker 6: And then most of that stuff was twenty twenty four, like he just did this last year.
Speaker 3: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: But you still say, somebody evolves, right, he said, he apologized.
Speaker 2: For it, and you know he wanted to change, but then five days later still right back at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He wanted to pay for my head transplant. I don't want one, but I'll take the money.
Speaker 2: They was chowing. Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 14: Also, yes, hey, I know you coming to Dallas well this weekend?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 14: Do you think you have two tickets from here?
Speaker 3: And my husband which show?
Speaker 5: Y'all want to come to tonight?
Speaker 14: We can come through tonight Saturday, whatever you got.
Speaker 6: Okay, y'all come tonight, come tonight at the nine o'clock show.
Speaker 5: So y'all can participate in the meet and greet. We're gonna pay right.
Speaker 6: I'm a hitter for you tonight here for sure, but uh, they're gonna put you on a whole Get your information, you and your husband information, and be there at nine.
Speaker 5: Girl, what the door is open at?
Speaker 2: But be there a time.
Speaker 17: Oh my husband rapped.
Speaker 14: I want to know what the music his name is Nato.
Speaker 4: Not just say she ain't got time up, she ain't got time for all that, she ain't got time for all that. I'll say something else to hold on. See that seat right.
Speaker 14: There, thank you'll, love y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm going in to the seat, this seat right here. This it's been way hotter.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to throw that out there, way hotter for anybody who's Saturday. Okay that that that like that that new or stuff was light to me.
Speaker 3: It was tonight.
Speaker 2: What we did. Yeah, it has been away.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, Like, especially with you.
Speaker 3: What did Jamie Fox say on one of our intros everybody goes to the breakfast club. Yeah, and it ain't gonna change.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one five one. Get it off your chest is the breakfast club in the morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: I'm telling what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Call of you.
Speaker 13: This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed. Eight hundred five eight five o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 2: Come on, who's this?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Who probably with.
Speaker 19: You and last night? Any problem is my mom for tickets for twenty four car shows back twenty thirty. Ain't got me it?
Speaker 3: Line of people for no damn read.
Speaker 2: I came in here. You said what you heard?
Speaker 9: What you doing?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 4: You line the people many probably my mama, that's right.
Speaker 9: Twenty two that's right.
Speaker 3: They ain't give them nothing told.
Speaker 8: My love boy in the car show.
Speaker 9: Get the real livery game.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? So what are you calling for?
Speaker 18: You?
Speaker 3: Man? You don't hear that?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: Man three We from eight o three Columbia, Columbia the Metro.
Speaker 2: All right, you want to come to the car show August sixteenth. It's in New York.
Speaker 1: You gotta make your way down here and I'll get you and you and your your son.
Speaker 19: That ain't no gonna get us here for free?
Speaker 2: Yes, you got the tickets for free.
Speaker 3: You better not bring your ass all the way up here.
Speaker 1: Anybody who has one to any of my car shows. And if you didn't get in, and I apologize, there was a problem, now keep it on me.
Speaker 2: Come on, I haven't say this for twelve ft foot and.
Speaker 7: As I had be at the cardhold and I ain't paying, you gotta have r.
Speaker 4: Can I say something? Mercedes ain't deserve that disrespect? This man said, Mercedes got a twelve foot twelve inches, Yes with feet, God, dang you man, Mercedes got twelve foot foot You.
Speaker 1: Got somewhere to be driving a little bit.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Mercedes. Your feet big, but they ain't that big?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Got that was ridiculous? Put your foot inness ass, please, Lord have mercy. Oh my goodness, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Hey Vanessa? Good morning? Get off your chest.
Speaker 21: While I was just calling in about that first time home buyers that you guys were talking about. Yes, ma'am, and they do have money, but it's kind of a scam.
Speaker 15: When I bought my first house, uh, there was.
Speaker 21: Supposed to be money on the kitty and it was April and they were telling me the money was already gone.
Speaker 3: Damn right.
Speaker 21: Two months later and there's no money for nobody from month.
Speaker 4: Come on now, I mean, but I mean I can see that though, when you got hundreds of millions of people probably trying to get money.
Speaker 15: Right, but you get it certain amount and if there's only enough for money and it didn't even last for four months, he got helping.
Speaker 4: You're right, but I can see that though, I can see that money going fast.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I mean, people be better off trying SAHJ loans, ether loans, those are the better way.
Speaker 3: To go true.
Speaker 9: True.
Speaker 4: I just remember, man, when we last year, when we were in Detroit and I was having that conversation with Vice President Kamala Harris my main e who we had on the show. He said, we don't never have enough conversations about how to go from poverty to middle class. Like everything always starts as middle class and then you know how to open up a small business.
Speaker 3: And buy a house. It's like, how do you go from the bottom to at least just doing that?
Speaker 21: Yeah, if you don't, if you don't come from parents who had it, you have no idea how to get it. You gotta find people who are gonna show you though that's true.
Speaker 7: Or how to sustain it.
Speaker 10: Do what you get there.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you mama, all right, thank you, by right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. Now we got the latest with Laura coming up.
Speaker 22: We do wrestling. Icon Hulk Hogan passed away yesterday. There's tons of paramedics rusts his house trying to figure out how to save his life. We're gonna get into the details surrounding what went down.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarie, Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren be coming a straight fast. She gets them from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 10: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on you the lawn. The latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: It's the leadst on the Breakfast Club talk.
Speaker 11: So Hawk Hogan, iconic wrestler, passed away yesterday at seventy one years old, and there are some details surrounding what happened, as people are saying rest in peace. So TMZ did a story yesterday that there were medics dispatched to hall Hogan's home in Florida yesterday morning and or seven twenty four, July twenty fourth, on the morning of July twenty fourth, and cops responded around nine to fifty one am. So the call that they received was a person in cardiac arrest. So when responders got there, there's videos circulating. A few videos of there's like anywhere from ten to eleven responders on top of the bed as they bring Hallkogan out to the ambulance doing compressions like avidly trying to save his life in these videos. Now, once he then got to the hospital, he was pronounced dead at eleven seventeen a m. The responders came out and said in a press conference as they updated people. Now, a few weeks ago, his wife, Sky who he married back in twenty twenty three, came out and denied rumors that hal Cogan was in a coma. She came out and said that his heart was strong and that he was recovering from surgeries. Now, the reason why she did that was because last month, there were rumors that hal Cogan was on his deathbed, but at the time they all the rumors they were his family was denying these rumors. But yes, so yesterday he passed away, and there've been a ton of people online, you know, saying rest in peace and having some conversations around Hall Coogan. Rick Flair actually did an interview with TMZ where he got pretty emotionalistic.
Speaker 23: To listen, Rick, first of all, I am so so sorry this must hit you profound, like.
Speaker 18: More than no people all wanted the painting us and that it means when we were actually very very close friends and we camp it out with each other on a regular base. So I just talked to Jimmy and Hart yesterday and he was fine. Half of the horrible.
Speaker 9: How did you get the news?
Speaker 18: I've got everybody like, w'll stop. But social media could be so cruel in this case. Everybody in the States King nice. We had magic. I mean, it wasn't like me and Steamboat. We just had a chemvastry that was I felt like equal to me in Steamboat, but in a different way. And he was so over I mean I went when I went there in the nineties, I had never seen anything like it in my life. It's just unbelievable relationship.
Speaker 4: That's how you know algorithms are different because Rick Flat says, you know, social media can be so cruel, but in this case, everybody's being nice, while that's always people you know, going in on Hall Kogan, yes, one.
Speaker 7: Hundred, yep.
Speaker 22: There was a lot of arguments yesterday online about whether you should say rest in peace or.
Speaker 2: What are people going in on? People don't know.
Speaker 22: People were upset or not upset, but people were going in yesterday because Hawkgang, you know, has the history of you know, saying racist things, and yesterday people brought that back up and they're like, I mean, rest in peace. You don't want to see anyone pass away. You don't want to see a family lost without a person that they love. But at the same time, hold on, especially black people before we start pouring out all this love because was their love there for us or not that There's always been a conversation, Well, that's.
Speaker 4: An interesting conversation because I saw people talking about his legacy was complicated. I don't think it's complicated because the reality is hag Cogan was a character, So you can like the character of Haul Colgan, but Terry Bulliah was a real person. That's that's his actual name, and that person definitely had made.
Speaker 3: Some very racist comments.
Speaker 4: So you can like Haull Colgan the character, but you can still acknowledge that Terry Bliah said racist things.
Speaker 1: But it gets to the point, but he's still the person that plays that character. That's the same thing with you know when when somebody when an artist does something.
Speaker 2: And be like, well, do our still still like his music?
Speaker 3: Separate the art, don't like the art. You separate the art from the artist.
Speaker 1: If that was the case, you would hear all Kelly's music on the radio. You never hear all Kelly's music.
Speaker 4: And he's being but people still bump on Kelly. They still like all Kelly's.
Speaker 6: Do you guys say, not trying to be rude, Do you guys think it's different though?
Speaker 22: Because hag Cogan's white. R Kelly's black. I think that there's people, there are black people. I got ones that will argue you down that you should be able to listen to R. Kelly's music.
Speaker 4: No, I think I think an offense is an offense, And you know, you either separate the art from the artists or you don't you should separate the character from the person, or you don't.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's different when they when they look at like you said, I think we look at our own people a lot worse, right, because there's no R Kelly on radio. There's hardly R Kelly or I'm not I have I have not heard you won't hear Kelly on a lot of stations, not of you, I.
Speaker 22: Mean, not ours. I haven't heard in ours. But like I've listened to some serious you know, like that didit already? You know I'm talking about and I've heard R Kelly played on that.
Speaker 1: I don't really. I rarely hear R Kelly in the mountain. We should be hearing R Kelly a lot. We should be hearing Kelly like you would hear Mary J.
Speaker 9: Blis.
Speaker 1: Because R Kelly has had records what bangers, and she did nine of them, none of them just to say none of them just that.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it is silliest stuff when I see people say this was karma fall of racist things.
Speaker 3: He said, no, he was seventy one.
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all do know the average life man for a man on his planet is seventy four, Right, if you get past seventy four, you are really really on bor all time, and you should thank God every chance you get. I saw some I've been I saw some stupid comments this week between Hag Colgan who died yesterday that was eighty four.
Speaker 6: Magg Samuel, Oh my gosh, no, I just get the name. I know his last name is.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say who was. Somebody in our group chat was like, oh my god, there's something in the air. What No, it's it's called death. People die, y'all. Chuck Chuck MANIONI he was eighty plus years old, with seventy six, with seventy one. That's about It's about, right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace.
Speaker 6: A jazz trumpeter. I'm sorry, Chuck mag was a jazz trumpeter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rest in peace of Chuck Magyo too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How do you die the old he was eighty four. You know there's something in the air. Yeah, people are dying. Yes, that's what happens, y'all.
Speaker 4: Like Jesus Christ, come on man now, Malcolm Jamal wanted that was shocking. That was you know, it's fifty four years old, drowning, tragic accident.
Speaker 3: Whoa can you hear about?
Speaker 4: A seventy six year old passing or eighty plus years old, Like, that's pretty far, that's pretty.
Speaker 2: How it's what happens and how it goes you get old.
Speaker 10: And he died in his sleep at his home in Rochester, New York.
Speaker 3: Great way to go, yeah, great way to go.
Speaker 10: He was eighty four, yes, eighty four years old.
Speaker 3: God bless that bro, God bless him.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that is the latest with Lauren. Now, Charlomagne opens up the donkey of the day on Fridays. So if you want to give anybody donkey of the day, you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to sound like a Frago magic.
Speaker 4: What you wanted to say was Charlamagne opens up that donkey on Friday.
Speaker 3: That's what you wanted to say.
Speaker 10: Sound schedule mommy and Daddy's time.
Speaker 3: That's what you wanted to say.
Speaker 2: Five eighty five.
Speaker 1: If you want to give somebody donkey of the day, call us up right now.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter who it is.
Speaker 1: You, Mama, your daddy, Yo, Pappy, your your baby, mama, your baby daddy, Me, Jess, Lauren, Lauren law Lawrence wigs Chela made it.
Speaker 22: Don't match, Daly, Please put some respect on my girl hair by LJ over and George if y'all need her, Yes, baby, these right here.
Speaker 10: This costs me a little green, don't he does?
Speaker 2: Okay, LJ, you got somebody nice.
Speaker 10: You don't do my ear like that either.
Speaker 3: Shut into.
Speaker 10: He travels all the way up here to make sure I'm straight.
Speaker 3: It's morning.
Speaker 23: It's the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Warning everybody, it's DJ NV jess hilarious, charlamage the god. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news or something.
Speaker 7: Say yeah, hey, so the d o J.
Speaker 11: We'll meet with Jeffrey Epstein associate Gilaene Maxwell for a second time today following yesterday's meeting. In a post on X Thursday night, Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche said he will continue his interview with Maxwell on Friday. Thursday's meeting lasted six hours in Tallahassee Now. Maxwell's lawyer, David Oscar Marcus said after the meeting that his client answered all the questions and answered them honestly.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen to his comments. David Oscar Marcus, the lawyer, we want.
Speaker 5: To thank the Deputy Attorney General for being so professional with all of US and for meeting with us.
Speaker 3: He took a full day.
Speaker 1: And asked a lot of questions, and Miss Maxwell answered every single question.
Speaker 12: She never stopped, she never invoked a privilege, she never declined to answer.
Speaker 3: She answered all the questions truthfully.
Speaker 24: Honestly, and to the best of her ability.
Speaker 7: And that's all the comment we're going to have today about the meeting.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm wondering about that meeting, Like what could Jelaine tell them that they don't already know? Like don't they already have all of the files and they know who was there and who wasn't there, they know the victims, Like, like, what could she say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So this, of course, this comes as the Trump administration continues to face pressure from both sides of the aisle to release connected release files connected to the convicted sex offender Epstein. Now Maxwell is serving a twenty year federal prison sentence in Tallahassee for sex trafficking. But to your point, Charlemagne, many are speculating that Maxwell is hoping to get or there could be the potential of a pardon from President Trump with these meetings, or that you know, you want to make sure that things that are on the list that maybe Glaine Maxwell knows might not be released. There's a lot of speculation around it, but I won't get too much into that Senate Minority later that.
Speaker 1: You put it like that, Yeah, you're gonna be like, I've never seen Trump there.
Speaker 2: Trump was never there Trump. That's individual, right, But it don't matter.
Speaker 3: If they already have Epstein files that say otherwise.
Speaker 11: You know, she's going to do what's in her best interest, so you know, but also you know, while also understanding that Trump is who he is and the do OJ is who they are, while they're not supposed to be there's supposed to act in a bipartisan manage manner.
Speaker 7: You know, Trump, you know how things are going now.
Speaker 11: But Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer spoke about that on the Senate floor yesterday.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 25: There is every reason to fear that Donald Trump could offer Jislaine Maxwell a pardon in exchange for silence, or even worse, phony exoneration.
Speaker 4: Okay, phony exoneration, I can see I'm saying, but I still don't understand how that would work, and everybody would know it it's phony because the Epstein files already exists, This case already happened, she already got sentenced, She's in prison. Like you know what I mean, Like it would be so obvious that it's phony obvious.
Speaker 1: The man said, if you don't change the name back to the Washington Redskins, I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To prove everything is obvious.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 4: To me, I feel like this is a political cool power players and the Republican Party attired to Trump and they're using the Epstein files to get him out of here. And I think situations like this just to continue to shine a light on how ridiculous this is and how much of a cover it is, because there is no way you would sit that woman down with a lawyer that you hired to give a phony exoneration.
Speaker 3: That's gonna make you even look more crazy.
Speaker 11: Then and then the meeting continues today, So six hours yesterday wasn't enough, you know, it continues.
Speaker 3: He really think his base is stupid, all.
Speaker 7: Right, y'all? Switching gears.
Speaker 11: The White House is responding to the South Park twenty seven season twenty seven premiere episode after they featured a parody of the President.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 11: The season kicked off with an episode taking aim at Trump forsuing those speaking out against him. The fictional residents of South Park rallied against the president, even prompting Jesus Christ to descend from the sky to seemingly support the cause. Let's take a listen to this scene that shows President Trump all cozied up in bed with Satan.
Speaker 7: Dang.
Speaker 3: I'm locked in the mood right now.
Speaker 26: Another random commented on my Instagram that you're on the Epstein List?
Speaker 5: The Epstein List?
Speaker 2: Are we still talking about that? Who are you on the list of?
Speaker 26: It's weird that whenever it comes up, you just tell everyone to relax.
Speaker 13: I'm not telling everyone to relast, Dad, No, I need counseling.
Speaker 26: You remind me more and more of this other guy used to date like a lot like you. Guys are exactly alike.
Speaker 11: So in previously Ben say and can be seen dating Saddam Hussein, and I believe that's who they're referencing in that clip now. In response to the parody, White House spokesperson said the show hasn't been relevant for twenty years and is hanging on by a thread with uninspired ideas and a desperate attempt for attention. They went on to say, no fourth rate show can derail President Trump's hot streak.
Speaker 7: Now. The creators Trey.
Speaker 11: Parker and Matt Stone spoke at the San Diego Comic Con yesterday night, and they were asked about the strong reaction they got to the season opener that aired on Wednesday, which featured inn Ai generated Donald Trump walking naked in the desert. We didn't talk about that, but that's also on the show. You guys could take a listen to that or listen, you know, on your own time, but Parker jokingly replied, We're terribly sorry.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 11: The season debut was pushed back from July ninth following the merger between Paramount, which owns Comedy Central, and Skydance Media.
Speaker 7: The SEC approved the.
Speaker 11: Acquisition of Paramount Global by Skydance Media for eight billion dollars, and South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are guaranteeing fifty new episodes of the animated hit show now.
Speaker 7: The deal will.
Speaker 11: Include the CBS broadcast network, Paramount Pictures, and Nickelodeon. FCC chairman Brendan Carr said there will be significant changes at CBS and noted that sky Dance had not agreed to establish any DEI initiatives. Now many are speculating that the cancelation of The Cobert Show was a sacrifice to make this deal happen because Trump, yes it was, was tired of the comedian slamming him.
Speaker 4: And I think I think Trump is going to make CBS his new Fox News since him and Ruper Murdoch clearly, you know, having some type of tiff.
Speaker 3: I think he gonna make it his new Fox News.
Speaker 4: And I want to say something else, Morgan, the White House said south Park hasn't been relevant in years. South Park just announced that they got paid one point five billion.
Speaker 7: Dollars from Paramount Locket for.
Speaker 3: The next five years. Ten episodes a year.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, ten episodes a year, three hundred million dollars a year for the next five years, one point five million dollars. Please let me be that type of irrelevant show. I'm with you, take that type of irrelevancy all day long.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Then they announced that this week only to turn around and do their season for Mere on Monday, going in on Paramount and Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they won.
Speaker 11: And then the thing about South Park is nobody is exempt. You know, they make fun of everybody.
Speaker 3: So everybody gets it.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 11: That's your page news and it is Friday, So cheers to the mother weekend.
Speaker 7: I'm Morgan.
Speaker 11: Would follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage follow app Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app and visit us at binnews dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank y'all, Thank you Morgan.
Speaker 1: Now let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five five one five one. The question that we're asking seen line after somebody proposes, how long until they're supposed to get married?
Speaker 3: I didn't see this online. I saw this in real life.
Speaker 4: I am tired of watching men propose to these women and don't marry them.
Speaker 2: But the fiance for ten years.
Speaker 3: That is whack as hell. That is lame as hell.
Speaker 4: If you propose to a woman, I feel like you are supposed to be married within a year, But some.
Speaker 3: People ten hundred and sixty five days from the time you propose.
Speaker 1: But some people can't afford it, and they want to, you know, the perfect wedding.
Speaker 2: They want the perfect place.
Speaker 3: If you can't afford it, don't put the point of getting engaged. But they gotta start. You gotta start somewhere. You know what I mean, We'll get engaged.
Speaker 4: You can go to the courthouse. I don't care how you do it. I ain't talking about the wedding of the ceremony. I'm just saying, after you propose to a woman within three hundred and sixty five days, you should be married.
Speaker 3: All you people have been engaged for five years.
Speaker 27: Years.
Speaker 3: You don't want to he don't want to marry you both. But it's the day.
Speaker 1: Some people got to save for the rink. They finally saved for the rink and they proposed. Now they got to save for the way. Okay, take time if your girling.
Speaker 22: It on people that you have to have all that the nice ring and all that wack like, don't waste her time. A lot of that sometimes falls on the women too, because they be pressuring men for a marriage that should they not ready.
Speaker 10: They're not ready to be trust, get these people.
Speaker 5: He was on your way out and.
Speaker 4: Then boom, now they'd always young ass got a point because young.
Speaker 3: She needs to change her bathing habits.
Speaker 4: Okay, those frequent long hot shot when she taking or washing. The word natural oils her collar bone is ashy. But anyway, yeah, crazy, but anyway.
Speaker 3: Yes, she do have a point.
Speaker 4: But when you buy the ring and propose, just go have a courthouse wedding or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then when you get the money to have a ceremony, you go do it.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is when a man proposes to you, he needs to be marrying your ass within the year.
Speaker 3: If he's not, he's playing with you.
Speaker 2: Let's discuss it.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five and we'll get your thoughts and week come back.
Speaker 2: Justice to Breakfast, Love the Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is dej envy jess hilarious, charlamage to God.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Now if you're just joining us, who open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. We're talking about getting engaged, and once you get engaged, how long before the marriage.
Speaker 4: I'm glad were bringing this up because this is a pet peeve of mine. This is just a personal thing that I've been noticing. If you propose to a woman, I feel like you should be married within a year.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You people who be engaged for years, stop acting like you want to marry that girl, because you don't all you brothers will put a ring on that woman's finger, and you already know with in the next one hundred and sixty five days, y'all gonna be walking down that as'll I salute you. I also think that if you have been engaged for too long, the.
Speaker 3: Engagement should be nulling.
Speaker 9: Boy.
Speaker 3: If you've been engaged for more than.
Speaker 4: Four years, calling somebody your years, the engagement is nulling.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: See, I asked Justic's opinion before I give you mind. What do you think, Jess?
Speaker 4: It's just a big asked bite or something, and she's sitting there chewing in your face.
Speaker 3: You see her chewing to ask her that question? You know good, and God damn well, you should have went ahead.
Speaker 2: I love you, but I would say this.
Speaker 1: I do understand because if you find a woman in your dreams, somebody you love for yourself, if you find a man in your dream somebody that you love and you want to.
Speaker 2: Get engaged, you say this is my person.
Speaker 1: I love you, and I want you to know I take this relationship serious now. Also, if I'm a struggling whatever entrepreneur and I'm trying to get off my feet.
Speaker 2: I don't want a court house marriage.
Speaker 1: I might want you. I want to give you your dream wedding, whatever that may be. You want to get married at a castle, you want to get married at the destination.
Speaker 2: I got married in a castle, sir. But but if you want.
Speaker 1: To get in somebody's dream wedding, no matter where it is, you want to give that person that wedding.
Speaker 2: And sometimes it takes a.
Speaker 1: Lot of planning because when you come together, nine times out of time, we want to live with each other. So we're looking for a house of property and apartment. So that's gonna cost money. We got a first shit, everything costs money, so it might take a little bit of time.
Speaker 2: It might take a year or two of the planning to get the proper funding.
Speaker 4: The year or two is fine. I think it should be a year year and two is fine. I'm talking about these people who be on these four year matters. Presidential terms are done in four years. You graduated high school and get a bachelor's degree in four year. If you've been engaged for more than four years, if you've been engaged more.
Speaker 3: Than eight, oh my god, it ain't gonna happen. It ain't happening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Now I agree with both of y'all. You know what I mean, because I got people in my family that's been engaged for eight years now years.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, my grand my grandmother.
Speaker 2: Like if you say she's still engage him a fighter, I'm telling you she ain't never married man. Man died and everything like.
Speaker 6: Yeah they died engaged, Like well not she ain't did yet, but he died and they are still engaged, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, twenty years, Like keep been posting my grandmother twenty thirty years ago and still like they didn't get married now. So I do agree with the year thing, but I also agree with you MVB because it's like, yeah, some people got that dream. My mother always had a dream to be married in the cast, so I swear that's just how she thinks. You know, I want my dream wedding. I'm still gonna get my dream wedding. But at the same time, I didn't want to wait until we could actually plan the wedding and had time and the funds for everything that we want at the wedding to marry him, so we went to the courthouse. Chris did not want to wait either, so yeah, he proposed on Christmas and married me what five months later?
Speaker 5: I think that's dope, but a lot of people just can't relate to that.
Speaker 4: To Luther Chris, I respect that so much because the reality is is just the ceremony. You can wait to have the ceremony your dream when you want to be with that woman, when you really want to be with that woman. You want, guy, nothing gonna stop you. Take your ass to the courthouse, have your dream wedding.
Speaker 3: Later, we have.
Speaker 2: Shelley on the line.
Speaker 21: Shelley, good Morning, the Morning Wearing Hi, Josh V and DJ and sorry Charlotte mcgaine.
Speaker 1: Hey, I said you've been engaged five years now, God damn.
Speaker 14: First of all, was something that Charlamade has said.
Speaker 15: I wanted to address that it's not always met now, you know, women also have a decision in this. One of the things that were my choices are not negotiables, is that I needed to go to therepy. We needed to go to therapy first. I come from a long line of families that divorce or are like roommated couples, and I wanted to make sure that I understood my fiance and that we weren't going through that that five year tragic moment. Right, we were great to divorce. I wanted to make sure we understand. I'm ready to communicate better.
Speaker 8: So that's why.
Speaker 19: And but it's not the wedding.
Speaker 15: You can't get married at the court and go to dingle I agree.
Speaker 3: So do y'all have a date to go even go with the court house.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we're going to October.
Speaker 3: Oh, salute, salute.
Speaker 9: I respect you, thank you.
Speaker 15: But I just wanted to make sure I say that. So I was ready for a topic that lines and this is the one. So just want to put that out there.
Speaker 3: You very much.
Speaker 2: You guys, have good work, Good weekend.
Speaker 3: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 9: What's up? This is right from clid Right.
Speaker 1: So's y we're talking about engaged now. Says here that your fiance says she wants to enjoy being engaged.
Speaker 2: How long is that?
Speaker 28: Yes, So we got engaged at the beginning of this year, and she said that she doesn't want a rush to get married. She wants to enjoy the process of being a fiance. She said that she was a girlfriend for a couple of years now she wants to enjoy the stage of being a fiance. And he wants to get married in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 4: But by the way, that's not bad. He said, you got engaged top of the year, a year, two years. I'm cool with that. I think it should be a year, but I'm cool with two. I'm talking about these people that have been engaged for over four years, five years, six years, seven years, eight years.
Speaker 3: Cut it out already, stop playing with each other.
Speaker 29: Yeah, no, that's that's realistically not a thing like I feel like, if you like, if you get engaged, the playing net should be wedding talks, right, y'all, not discussing the wedding at all.
Speaker 1: See, and I agree with you, but let me ask you this, right when you do get engaged, right, we sometimes we focus on the wedding right, and sometimes people spend, you know, a lot of money on the wedding, and I feel a lot of times, instead of spending all that money on the wedding, build the foundation right, get your home, get your crip because the wedding you don't get that money back. It's a beautiful ceremony. But make sure that your life is right before you have that wedding. And sometimes that might take a year or two or three years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I'm not mad at that one undred percent.
Speaker 4: Listen, if you if you put a ring on that person's finger and got down on your knees, and you know enough about that person to say, hey, this is who I want to spend the rest of my life with. So yes, I do think that you should build your foundation. But boys, stop making excuses as to why you ain't married that girl after four or five years. Some of y'all just don't really want to get married. Y'all put that ring on her finger to try to shut her, to shut her up, appease her, make her feel good. And here she gonna been a fiance for eight nine years looking dumb, looking dumb, eight hundred five You going to mad people weddings over that time period.
Speaker 3: At some point it don't click like.
Speaker 2: And you have caught the bouquet united thing.
Speaker 3: You're still the fiance.
Speaker 1: All your daughters get married around the same time because you gotta pay for all of the weddings.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm frugal for, Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't spend my money on stupid I don't spend my money on dumb ass cars. That sounds like that's named after spirits. Okay, I don't know about the dumb jewelry. All right, I'm frugal for a reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, if you're just joining us, we're talking about getting engaged in how long do you actually have the wedding?
Speaker 4: And you know, it just comes from a real place because you know, like you know, I got people that I know who've gotten engaged recently. In the first thing, I say to the guys, all right, now, okay, three hundred and sixty five days from now, we should be we should be at the wedding, all right, because I do not like seeing these people who propose to these women and literally it's been eight years, nine years?
Speaker 3: Like what what stop playing?
Speaker 2: Like years?
Speaker 1: Nine years?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 8: Crazy?
Speaker 6: My point, you just my you know, my my girlfriend with extra features. You know that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Ten years of fiance is crazy, like ten years of slave. Yet it is it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: That is crazy because slaves with slaves from one to ten years.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're right, but what yes, you know what I mean though, it's the same type of thing.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this morning?
Speaker 20: Is Stephanie?
Speaker 3: Definitely? Good morning?
Speaker 21: Good morning?
Speaker 15: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Black and Holly favorite?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: How long you been a fiance?
Speaker 14: I've been to now for seven months.
Speaker 3: Oh no, when's the wedding.
Speaker 14: Well, we were going to get married this year, but my daughter is a study abroad and we just paid for her fifteen so we figured to have a bigger wedding. We'll do it in September of next year.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful, good dog, that's beautiful. Yeah, that's beautiful. I think you should get proposed be married within a year window. I don't have a problem with it. It's great.
Speaker 6: And then y'all already got a daughter, you know what I mean, Like, y'all got family things to handle together before y'all just have a wedding, So I understand.
Speaker 17: Yeah, And I was engaged prior, and we were engaged for like three years and it's.
Speaker 14: Just wasn't working out.
Speaker 4: So and see what you just said is true. Y'all was engaged for three years. Y'all, y'all didn't want to get married for real. And that's what it usually is if you have put a ring on a woman's finger in a proposal and you just prolonged in that thing, and years and years and years.
Speaker 3: Go by, you don't want to be with that woman no more. Stop playing with her. I really think engagement should be null and void after four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's this?
Speaker 19: Talk to us?
Speaker 9: What stuff?
Speaker 30: Hey, how about I'm a religious man. Yo, if they cleave to your wife, you know what I'm saying, y'all become one. It don't say plead to us and buy a giant rings, then become one. Clear, So then buy a giant wedding. Didn't become one.
Speaker 19: You're about to marry her, you proposed it. Don't take time. You can go the next day. So if you dragging on you women know that man don't want you.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 19: You just want the idea of the marriage hold. Marriage is real is just the show.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. That's a fact. Like a coat house wasn't. They don't bother nobody.
Speaker 4: If you really love that person, you know you can have a bigger ceremony later if you choose to.
Speaker 3: Some people don't even choose to.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 14: This is LaToya from Jersey.
Speaker 2: And LaToya from Jersey. Talk to us. What's your thoughts morning?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think it's two years two years at the next. Other than that, you just needed to stay.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be in.
Speaker 19: Obituary, you know, close companion. Yeah, that's it two years.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at the two either. I think it should be a year, but two is the two is a cool window as well, And I agree with you if it's if you if it's more than a couple of years, y'all just roommates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, who's this is? All right?
Speaker 20: Well, so I lost the two man, I proposed six one for my wife and we better. I'm a bird. But what I what I will say is is I wanted to be married with the year. Her cousin ended up taking the date that year, so we chose the next year because our family does this thing around that time. A bird and all of that, but have a have the conversation with your wife about what the budget of the wedding is going to be, because I feel like that kind of might the time is everything. We had a budget, the budget went.
Speaker 24: Crazy double with then six months. So that was kind of my hardship with during the whole thing life getting engaged and married. So that that's kind of my outlook on But I definitely agree, if you want proposed, you need to be ready to go ahead and do the day forever.
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 20: All right?
Speaker 24: All right?
Speaker 2: All right? What's the moral of the story.
Speaker 4: The moral of the story is play Glorilla, stop playing with that girl. Pull up, Glorilla, stop playing with that girl right now?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: That's about all you dudes out there that's been engaged for more than three years, four years, five years, six years.
Speaker 4: Seven years, hang it up, cut it out, okay, And all you women that's been a fiance for seven eight years stop letting that man play with you.
Speaker 3: What Gloriala say, don't post him? All right? Crazy, all right?
Speaker 4: And if you've been married, if you've been proposed, if you've been engaged for more than four years, and y'all ain't married yet, the proposal is nulling.
Speaker 18: Boy.
Speaker 4: So if you do decide you want to do it, you got to go do it all over again. Do get down on your knees, get a better ring.
Speaker 3: All of that, yo.
Speaker 6: I literally speaking of glorial I just saw something online, Yo, this said that our boy is so deep. Right when she in the bedroom, she probably be like, I'm about to curm.
Speaker 3: I said about that curb Yo.
Speaker 2: That girl was funny.
Speaker 1: But when we come back, we got the latest with Lauren and we all talking about glow Rilla, and we'll get into that.
Speaker 2: Next is the Breakfast Club Morning is So Crazy? Album is So Crazy? Glory Spartan.
Speaker 4: And listen, I mean that stopped playing with that girl. I hope people who are any long ass engagements are having some real ass conversations on this fine Friday morning. I hope all weekend long, she'd y'all have discussing what we just we was discussing on Breakfast Club got you in this long proposal for no goddamn reason.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Monday nigga's gonna be calling to get it off their chest.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get to the latest with Laura long.
Speaker 5: Be coming straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets them from somebody that knows, somebody gets the detail.
Speaker 10: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on the.
Speaker 9: Latest with Lauren La Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything. It's the latest on.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: So Gloriala was ated in Georgia on felony drug charges and was booked Tuesday in for Forsyth County, Georgia. I believe I'm saying that correct. The charges were possession of a scheduled control substance and possession of marijuana over one ounce, and under the Georgia law, these are felony charges. She posted a twenty two thousand dollars bond, so she was released and at the time when this story broke, the details of the arrest were not clear. So then Glorilla's attorney, Drew Finland, released statement. So he sent the statement to US and he says the arrest of Gloria Woods is a disturbing window into how warped law enforcement priorities have become. Miss Woods was out of town when her residence became a target for a group of home invaders who most likely knew she wasn't there. What they didn't know was that she had family stand with her and her family. They were traumatized by the violent interests of this group, who grabbed high value jewely before taking off once they realized she wasn't home or the home wasn't vacant. When her family members did the right thing, they called the law enforcement called police. Instead of investigating a violent home invasion and theft of Miss Woods, they instead saw a search warrant when they spotted what they believed was a small amount of marijuana. Law enforcement then saw an arrest warrant for her, even though she hadn't been home for some time, nor rest warrants had been issued for the violent home invaders. Missus Woods is a victim, not a suspect. This is our tax dollars at work. Absolutely unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this makes no sense to me, because are you responsible for what's in your house if you're not home, you had guests there, you had somebody break in, the people that broke in, could have dropped that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm just saying, are you just responsible because she's the homeowner?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, she was the homeowner. But the problem is is this was a small amount of weed. This wasn't ten pounds, this wasn't twenty pounds. It was I was almost an ounce of weed. And she wasn't home. And let's get to the root of the thing. Somebody invaded her property when in her crib, robbed her property, stole her jewelry, went there with from sure weapons, her family was there, could have got killed, could have got hurt. And then you arrest the person that called the police.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the law, I guess. I would like to know what legally makes her liable.
Speaker 22: Well, I reached out to the PIO office down there for the county because I wanted to know the same thing, and they sent me a statement, and in the statement they say that the reason why they were able to arrest her was because the weed that they found was in a closet in the master bedroom and the massive bedroom belongs to Glorilla, so that is why they went forward and issued the arrest warrant for her. At the end of their statement, they do say they are the police down there say the homeowner is a victim of a serious crime and we are committed to bringing the suspect of justice. This was a statement from the sheriff, but he says at the same time, we must continue to uphold and enforce the law in all.
Speaker 10: Aspects of this case.
Speaker 22: Now, Glorilla spoke out after this as well too, and she tweeted she said, it's crazy my house got invaded on Saturday. I was in Indianapolis performing for the All Star the WNBA All Star Game, and instead of focusing on finding the suspects, they focus on some cannabis.
Speaker 10: Number one, No, I wasn't busted. Number two, my house got ribbed.
Speaker 22: Number three, I wasn't home long story short, my house gets invaded and I'm the only one that gets arrested.
Speaker 10: So that's tea.
Speaker 3: They have probable cause to go in her closet.
Speaker 1: Well, they probably went to see what was stolen. Then when they went to see what stolen, found the cannabis. But you know, Gloriala, it's really sad. Those people robbed the house, stole her jewelry, and left that we did.
Speaker 2: That's messed up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now she is in jail.
Speaker 2: That's what she was in jail because that's that's my story. You robbed me and you left that jewelry, and you left that jewelry. I mean you left that word there.
Speaker 3: Well, the.
Speaker 5: Police say, talking about Baltimore.
Speaker 10: Yeah, y'all both do got some strong accents, but they're way different.
Speaker 5: Yeah still yeah different, very strong.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Well the police said in the statement that I received that while they were searching the unit to see like what was taken and just figure out the crime scene, they smell a strong odor that was consistent with illegal narcotics and as a result of that, the Linear Regional Drug Task Force was contacted and responded to the residents.
Speaker 4: And well it's also hot too, now, so that cush meself smelling like under arms as well, so it could have just been a bunch of melle.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 22: I mean, either way, I do think it's crazy that because I still even after them saying that, you know, things were in the master bedroom, I'm like, that still sounds crazy.
Speaker 10: And I did reach back out.
Speaker 22: To Drew Finland, who was Globrilla's attorney, and asked him to, you know, respond or just elaborate on how her side feels about the fact that they're pinning that because of the where the location of the weed was found. I hadn't gotten any response back from him yet, but I did think that that was insane.
Speaker 4: Well, pray for Gloilla because nobody should have to hide weed from their family. Okay, in my house, I should be able to leave my pack anywhere in my goddamn crib. I got to put my weed in my master bedroom in my closet.
Speaker 3: Just to make sure y'all don't smoke up on Mike. Wasn't hear her?
Speaker 2: What if the burglars left the weed there?
Speaker 10: You know, well if it.
Speaker 5: Was one of her coursins that you know what I mean?
Speaker 22: Well, yes, pray for Glow and at least she's okay, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: They seemed like she was in a car and the car got pulled over.
Speaker 10: I didn't know what happened.
Speaker 22: I didn't know what happened, especially because they was like, seriously, yes.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a silly.
Speaker 22: Speaking of other silly things. Neon streamer Neon, y'all know him, streamer.
Speaker 10: Neon right, y'o.
Speaker 22: Uh, he sat down. He was streaming with the French Montain because French Montana had dropped a song today called Big Bag with Little Dirk and big Bag, Big Bag, and they made Neon get in the studio and drop a little dish. Let's take a listen to uh Neon rapping.
Speaker 3: So you see that part, I'm like, don't even ask me about Drake or Ross.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, you're gonna coming right after.
Speaker 6: That Big Bag, big clock in my head, Wow, that was it.
Speaker 7: Okay, what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: You throw the breakfast club in there? Already? I don't need breakfast club, that's it.
Speaker 10: I already ate.
Speaker 7: I don't need no breakfast club.
Speaker 3: I agree, algorithm, Yes, mentioned the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I have no problem with that. Mentioned the breakfast club. If you want to go viral and his.
Speaker 6: Uh his uh plan is big enough for these artists. You know you sing with his platform there for tweakers. Yeah you say, friend to drive the song?
Speaker 22: Yeah today? Yeah, Okay, they've streamed a little dirt, they've streamed together before. This is not their first time, but you know, be having a couple of artists come through or whatever.
Speaker 6: But because that platform is like you get on that, all them kids going to listen to the music.
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean so m yeah.
Speaker 2: That versus trash.
Speaker 3: By the way, did they do a.
Speaker 10: Song so they had him recording.
Speaker 22: They said that Neon's verse allegedly is going to be on the remix, but the actual song with Little Dirk and Fresh Montana drow today. We do have the clip of that song, but is not on it. So I don't know if don't want to listen to it because the actually I do want to hear.
Speaker 2: Way harder, big big back, the soft line.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 22: But she gonna need the breakfast club or he whoever the big back is why he soon don't asks me about drinking.
Speaker 5: They like beef.
Speaker 22: He got beef, but girl, it's the whole thing with Fresh Fontana. Drake regards my French Fontana got up and walked off the set of the interview with.
Speaker 5: Don't ask me about Diddy either, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Just man now he got answer French.
Speaker 2: A man, I FaceTime Frinch this morning.
Speaker 22: Answer he's sleep keeping up rapping with me on about breakfast club all night.
Speaker 1: French always answers, No, I don't care what time I have a call? He always is he answer this morning?
Speaker 3: They'll say he were eaving up with Neon.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's the ladies with Lauren.
Speaker 4: What you're doing for your donkey? Sholder man four after the hour. It is the people's donkey. It's Friday, you know. So you can call up right now one one hundred and five five one oh five to one and give somebody the credit they deserve for being stupid. Okay, phone lines are open right now.
Speaker 3: Call us.
Speaker 23: It's the breakfast club. The breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own.
Speaker 9: Remember now, that's it's how they choose.
Speaker 2: Call in now eight hundred five eighty five five one.
Speaker 9: What is your problem?
Speaker 3: What is your problem? Donkey?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 4: For Friday, July twenty fifth, is the People's donkey. You know, every Friday we open the phone lines to allow you give whoever you want the credit they deserve for being stupid. So good morning, good morning, This is Andy.
Speaker 3: What's up, angie?
Speaker 4: Who you want to give the biggest he haul to this morning?
Speaker 7: And it's Andy?
Speaker 3: A M B I E oh Amy, Good morning Andy. Like Bamby would out to.
Speaker 15: Be exactly, I want to give donkey other day to my as.
Speaker 3: What's his name? You gotta say his name?
Speaker 14: His name is William.
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened?
Speaker 14: He chased me for some years and fumbled me.
Speaker 25: Damn?
Speaker 4: So what he got with you? He was trying to pursue you? And what y'all dated for a while?
Speaker 15: Dated for a while.
Speaker 21: And when I say he's fumble tricks?
Speaker 3: How do you fumble? What happened?
Speaker 7: Just being weird?
Speaker 14: Like I feel he's just being weird young?
Speaker 21: She like, I wasn't gonna fan out.
Speaker 3: Did he hit? Did y'all have sex?
Speaker 31: Yes?
Speaker 30: We did?
Speaker 4: So how you know it wasn't you like maybe you had a little older or you know that that.
Speaker 3: That snapper wasn't snapping the supposed to.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, how do you you tried it?
Speaker 15: We just don't turn it around. Gonna give you Dunky the other day, Dren we.
Speaker 7: Go, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well give William the biggest he h have a good day man. Don't nobody ever want to blame their poo poom man's changing it hit it and realized it wasn't what he wanted.
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 9: Who's this? Good morning?
Speaker 3: Who's this? Was made?
Speaker 2: Just ball?
Speaker 9: Iran?
Speaker 3: You said you wasn't sure it was you. Who else would it be if it's not you? Sir? You just said that I wasn't showing how said? Okay, who do you want to get the biggest he haart to, sir, I gotta get a donkey to that.
Speaker 19: To the dude that got pulled over recently in February in the face.
Speaker 4: By the cop in Jacksonville, Oh, Jacksonville, Yes, yeah, Jacksonville.
Speaker 9: I gotta get him.
Speaker 3: His name was William McNeill Jr.
Speaker 19: He calls that situation long himself. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 27: He may have been pulled over for some bs, the headlights whatever, and then the cop definitely he looked like he assaulted him by punching him in his face, but he was acting very zasty when he got pulled over.
Speaker 3: White, He's pulling me over?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 17: Why?
Speaker 19: And then they were telling him and he said, you know, licensed registration.
Speaker 9: He was like, no, close the door.
Speaker 19: They got cuns. My man, if you really believe they're killing people that look like you, you should be a lot more come what I'm saying, rather than saying, oh nine, he was acting like his dad was a seap for police or something.
Speaker 4: I can't say I disagree with you, especially being that his license was suspended. And now I don't believe the officer should have punched him in the face. But if you if you know your license is suspended, you should be a little bit more humble in that situation.
Speaker 9: Like me, I've been.
Speaker 19: Pulled on like maybe thirty times.
Speaker 9: Forty times.
Speaker 8: I'm still here.
Speaker 19: I'm still breathing because I knew I was driving dirty.
Speaker 17: I said, hello, I know who.
Speaker 3: He's nice, right, Thank you, my brother, thank you for calling. Good morning.
Speaker 4: Who's this, Tiffany, tiff Who do you want to get the biggest heart to this morning?
Speaker 3: Tiffany?
Speaker 31: I want to give it to my ex girlfriend.
Speaker 3: What's her name?
Speaker 31: We're gonna call her Ramison.
Speaker 3: Man, all you gotta do is just give me her stud name. I'm my bad. Okay, what does she do?
Speaker 2: I'm the study.
Speaker 31: She's a lazy, not motivated person, and she is sleeping in my second bedroom now. And now that I'm you know, moving around, she's trying to get back with me by don't want her?
Speaker 4: Wow, what do you mean moving around? Like like you got another girl?
Speaker 31: Yeah, I'm start dealing with other people. I mean, I still deal with her on that type of time, but not that type of.
Speaker 3: Time you got. You got.
Speaker 4: You gotta be careful with that though, because she'll start doing stuff like putting dead batteries in your vibrator, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean. And when you be with your significant your new boots you turn won't turn on.
Speaker 5: She don't a vibrators.
Speaker 3: It's that.
Speaker 2: People. You know that pen.
Speaker 31: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 31: But no, I just want her to get her life together and just be a better woman and a better parent. And then if she can't do that, then I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 15: But she got a timeling and she got to get up through.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 4: I think you need to take some blame though, because you know, you're supposed to be the man that makes her a better person.
Speaker 2: Excuse me they are now with that.
Speaker 15: I'm listen. I pay you all the bills.
Speaker 19: I go to work.
Speaker 17: I worked twelve hours a day.
Speaker 31: This girl belly even cleaner cook I wish I would.
Speaker 3: Well, you still got her living with you, so you still like her.
Speaker 4: So you need to stop back and like you don't motivate that girl to do something with her life because if you really would your house.
Speaker 15: Oh no, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 31: She got a child, So I'm like, okay, I'm giving you a timeling it. But after a third period of time, you just I don't even too much care for the child.
Speaker 8: That's the part about it.
Speaker 19: Just like you know you got it.
Speaker 4: All right, Thank you very much for calling. We appreciate you. Every Friday we do the People's Donkey. You can call us one one hundred and five five one five to one and give somebody the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 3: All you can go to the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Go to the Breakfast Club page and click the top back app and leave your comment there.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, all right?
Speaker 4: Well, now you do know it's an extreme heat wave that's hitting the country this weekend, like right now, Like yeah, authorities want vulnerable populations like you know, home, unhoused people, homeless people, to stay indoors and stay hydrated. Nearly one hundred million Americans or under some sort of heat advisory today. So people are gonna be doing what they need to do to stay cool this weekend. They're gonna be in the pool, they're gonna be eating ice cream, they're gonna be eating watermelon, and they're gonna be sucking popsickles.
Speaker 3: Okay, sucking popsicles.
Speaker 4: Just stay cool? O, yes, is that what you're gonna be doing.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't eat sweets like that. But no, I'm not gonna be sucking the popsticle, but they are.
Speaker 3: Now. I don't eat sweets.
Speaker 4: But but but there's a video that we were watching. Right, What are you talking about? Why do you play stupid for the radio man? We already talked about this topic, Your dumb ass, you.
Speaker 3: Be doing that.
Speaker 2: You'll be playing stupid a lot. But what video? But come to Backe and stuff, which makes him look even more. I just magty, Oh my god, I thought we were gonna sland it. But you want to have the popsicles?
Speaker 6: Charlamagne m He was watching this video of men eating popsicles, and they wanted to know, and we.
Speaker 4: Put it in the group chat like is this gay? He did, Yes, you did yesterday.
Speaker 2: I did not. It's just gay? What do you mean it's gay?
Speaker 3: It's a play the audio, right music.
Speaker 2: My teeth would be frozen at that quick.
Speaker 3: Those headaches you get to you pull that out of.
Speaker 4: There, just a man going to town on a popsicle of the baseball game.
Speaker 3: Why NB had to ask us if that's gay? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I thought that was so I thought that was so fragile of him. That was so fragile. Fraggle maggot is the worst.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the freaky fry gay.
Speaker 2: Yes, freaking freaking.
Speaker 3: What is the question? The question you asked yesterday and asked.
Speaker 5: No questions it gay for men to eat popsicles?
Speaker 4: You're acting like justin Lauren out in that group chat like they didn't see the same I did not. All right, whatever, I don't think it's gay from I think that's ridiculous that that is a ridiculous question.
Speaker 6: No matter way you pull a popsicle from out of if you hot man pop that in your mouth, you gotta eat that that's right.
Speaker 4: If popsicle lating the nickname for penis. There's nothing gay about putting a popsicle in your mouth.
Speaker 2: So so the question you want to ask is eating a popsicle?
Speaker 3: Yo. I don't even like to play like that. I don't like to put post nobody takes.
Speaker 2: The jig is up.
Speaker 4: Come on, y'all, not gonna make your logan logan this weekend.
Speaker 3: I need you to slam and put it on. It's the question logan, please please.
Speaker 1: Bo y'all look crazy, y'all just cy're just trying to make me get right, trying.
Speaker 3: To make you. The industry did that to you back in.
Speaker 13: The ninety's nothing to do with us.
Speaker 2: Eight ndred five five one five one.
Speaker 1: Charlomagne wants to know if he eats a popsicle, is he gay?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five it's not. It's the Breakfast Luf in the.
Speaker 13: Morning, The Breakfast Club, Marvel Studios, The Fantastic Four First Steps, now playing only in theaters.
Speaker 10: Go to visit USBI dot com. Add us Virgin Islands to your travel plans. USB I Naturally in the rhythm Donkey.
Speaker 4: Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s lam and Soft.
Speaker 2: Hey, what up y'all? Is TJ n B. I love what I get to talk about my friends at PC.
Speaker 3: Richard his son.
Speaker 2: It's a local company, family owned and I trust him. Mad It's freaky Friday.
Speaker 13: Freakas call in down eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's dj NV, just hilarious, Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's Fridays. You know what I means.
Speaker 8: It's freaky freaky freaky Friday.
Speaker 1: Freaky freaky freaky Friday, I mean Friday. And we're talking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're talking eight hundred five eight five one. What is that a hot line number to something we're talking about here?
Speaker 8: Know?
Speaker 4: But listen, it is a heat waved this weekend right like like nearly one hundred million Americans under some sort of heat advisory today, So it's super duper hot.
Speaker 3: People are gonna be doing what they need to do to stay cool.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be seeing people at the pool eating ice cream, watermelon, and sucking popsicles. Now yesterday, dj Envy put this video of Keiky Hernandez of the Los Angeles Dodgers into the group chat and.
Speaker 3: He asked, is this gay?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 3: He actually said freaky Friday topic? Is this is this gay?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 4: If you go watch the video, Kiki Hernandez, do you have audio from it? I want to i'm aa describe it to you after you hear it.
Speaker 3: Music.
Speaker 21: Busy, my teeth would be frozen a fight at that quick.
Speaker 4: Headaches you get to like you pulled that out of his pocket, Listen, he had one popsicle in his hand, Kiki her Nanda the Los Angeles Dodgers. He was going to town on that popsicle. I mean, I mean basket leaving it, hitting the corner on the cob with it going crazy. Then he pulled out another popsicle and started, you know, sucking on that one too. He had a popsicle in each hand and he looked like he was performing double filatio on himself. So I can understand why n Be asked that question, But I just want all you fragile people to know it's not gay to eat a popsicle.
Speaker 3: No, okay, even if if you.
Speaker 4: Have an oral fixed station and you want something in your mouth, as long as it's not a penis my brothers, it's not gay.
Speaker 2: Okay, But let me ask you, right, let me ask you, Jess.
Speaker 1: If you're with your family and your family and you got popsicles, okay, If me and Charlemagne go to the bad baseball game and I got a popsicle and I'm going to town and it's just me and Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: Why are you bringing me into this with nobody?
Speaker 2: Like, if you go to the game together to town on a popsicle, that's ay.
Speaker 7: Gotta be with another guy?
Speaker 5: Why you gotta go to town on a popsic?
Speaker 3: But I'm saying you think you went to town on the popsycle?
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, but you you're talking about you like, why you gotta be going to going to town any true?
Speaker 4: Just because even though even when you listen to the commentator, that first line, play that first line, that first line, right.
Speaker 3: Buddy, exciting?
Speaker 2: Yeah to be here?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, easy, he said.
Speaker 2: If I like that, my teeth were freeze.
Speaker 3: You got the record deal. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Good morning? Good Ona?
Speaker 8: Who's d J? Tie out of Savannah, Georgia?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: Time you ever went to town on the ice.
Speaker 3: Bam popsicle?
Speaker 15: Brother, Nah, well no, man, a matter of fact, out.
Speaker 25: That is gay.
Speaker 3: Two popsicles.
Speaker 5: Man, Nah, it's the question that he asked him.
Speaker 3: He fan. You said, what now.
Speaker 15: They everybody got a fan, you pull them fans out. You don't need no popsicle in your mouth, especially for.
Speaker 2: Your own boy.
Speaker 3: All are ridiculous people.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm telling you what your if you with your your homeboy or your home meet, that's it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of If it's a penis shaped popsicle, it's gay adjacent.
Speaker 15: Hey, it ight be no shape a matter of fact, put that back in the house.
Speaker 19: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Doing it in the house still makes a gay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no matter where you go, if you're going to town on it, it don't matter like going to town sound crazy?
Speaker 2: It's crazy? Loase this morning.
Speaker 3: Hey Dre, you know what dre rhymes with, don't you? Oh God, Dre? How you doing?
Speaker 9: What's invite the lessons to a video? Man wants you to see that, sir.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: Sir, It is not dre pridef Okay, not like that.
Speaker 9: I'm stright, all right, okay, talk to me your question. Yes, I think that it depends on who you're doing what your by yourself and with your family. I think that's fine. But it's like what the guys after our basketball game or man's hang out, we got high schools. That's a little suspect.
Speaker 4: Well, you know me, we're in a group chat with our guy, am Easy, and I'm Easy said, you know, uh, it's it's not gay unless it's the gummy ice pop that jiggles. He said, that's that's what makes it gay. And then he also said, and this what made me think about what you just said. He said that if you do that around a bunch of guys, you're flirting.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm for real.
Speaker 9: And she's making that pop a noise out the girls be doing.
Speaker 3: That, that's really okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well we take it out. Don't don't don't do that again.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Good morning? My name Katrina.
Speaker 3: Is a gate a sucker popsicle.
Speaker 14: If you're eating the posticles.
Speaker 1: But if you're sucking he said, if you so, you said, if you're chewing it is not, but if you're sucking on it, you are.
Speaker 4: Its society this homophobic you. Yes, you put to suck a popsicle. If you chew a popsicle to hurt your TV tea for freezing. Popsicles are made for sucking.
Speaker 3: Talk.
Speaker 2: You got to it's the way to eat it. You can't go in.
Speaker 3: Excited over that.
Speaker 5: Because you gotta really let it like get soft. You gotta into it gets soft.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's not usually how it works, right, Just good morning?
Speaker 18: Yo?
Speaker 8: What good?
Speaker 2: You gotta sound so tough when you say yo, we we right?
Speaker 3: We know Roy. Do you think it's get a sucker popsicle?
Speaker 8: Damn?
Speaker 18: Nah?
Speaker 17: Man o sensity here overly hyping his gates. The man poptic with fool. But if you loafing up them cheats after the showers, gay.
Speaker 3: You don't loation your cheeks.
Speaker 2: You got a dry ass, dry.
Speaker 17: Ass nig hey loationing ass niggas up there.
Speaker 3: But that gay, you got the body in every part of my body.
Speaker 17: Telling you telling me y'all loafing up.
Speaker 3: Y'all, yes, whole body, and give it a little slap.
Speaker 2: I don't slap it though, he won't.
Speaker 26: Wi.
Speaker 17: No, man, fine, what y'all doing.
Speaker 19: That's a little different, man.
Speaker 2: What saying moisturized.
Speaker 3: Saying moisturized is wrong. Now, yeah, he is wild. You want to you want to ask to look like Lawrence collar bone.
Speaker 6: He trying damn yeah, he trying to hunt to be gay. He not, so he's just walking around the dry.
Speaker 17: Think about it like that, Bro, I don't even think about loaching the mine. Seemed like y'all got it lined up.
Speaker 5: Why ain't nobody saying your ass?
Speaker 3: You're saying what is he saying?
Speaker 6: He's saying, No, I ain't putting no lotion up. Nobody said that, but you my, we got beautiful melanie. You got the moisturized that skin.
Speaker 4: As bro everything, but man, everything man walking around with dry, itchy cheeks.
Speaker 3: You gotta dry itchy ass. You all in your seat.
Speaker 2: Doing like this, scratching and all that eight hundred What did he meant?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 4: I like what you're doing like that that you scrambling and scraping. That ass wasn't moisturized.
Speaker 1: Now if you're just joining us, Charlemagne is infatuated with this gentleman sucking.
Speaker 3: You make me post the screenshot that sheesus from yesterday. I didn't and be put in the group chat yesterday.
Speaker 4: This video of kicking the Los Angeles Dodgers double fisting two popsicles, looking like he was performing double filatio on himself, and if you asked the question.
Speaker 3: He said, is this gay? I don't think this.
Speaker 4: That's a ridiculous question. There's nothing gay about sucking on a popsicle, you know what I mean? The only thing that makes a man gay is when it's another piece in the man's mouth. I don't know why that is so hard and complicated for people to understand.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: What's up?
Speaker 2: Trave?
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk to I don't want to I don't want to talk to you about sucking nothing.
Speaker 3: Trap.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is not a conversation for actually gay men. Gay men needs to know when you say things out so then we need an Okay, trav.
Speaker 8: If you you can't be out here just sucking on a popstacle all willy nilly, okay, as a brown ass man, you gotta like bite it. Okay, let me be.
Speaker 3: Putting the whole thing in your mouth exactly and all that.
Speaker 9: All right, that's just.
Speaker 4: Too much, so so so, TRAVI, if you feel like a guy's doing all that in front of you, like going to town on a popsicle, do you feel like that's flirting?
Speaker 9: I let a lie to you.
Speaker 19: It depends how you look if you find oh, maybe eat it up.
Speaker 8: If you can't be doing all that down town.
Speaker 1: I said, if you with your family, it's cool. But if it's just me and you hanging out travel traps, just you and Charlemagne hanging out and he starts going to town on a popsicle, something's different.
Speaker 9: Every you're going to be uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: But do you do it?
Speaker 3: Solomon? Okay?
Speaker 8: That in Solomon, he I mean.
Speaker 3: Eat it up every No, you gotta bite it God love yo you bite hello?
Speaker 8: Hello this no ro there's.
Speaker 2: Money Sey with the money yo yo yo yo, envy man.
Speaker 8: You gotta have some respect for yourself.
Speaker 2: Many. I did not put that in no group change money. You know IM from New York, New York. Play that we went. We don't play that. You know they playing with my name?
Speaker 4: Not realize about New York the gayest people in New York way Tims okay yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 8: It's so it's so real. If I go to the ice cream shop and I get a vanilla ice cream with sprinkles, them to put it in the train and give me a spoon.
Speaker 2: Can't We're not taking rainbow springles money.
Speaker 3: It's only chunk.
Speaker 2: It's the only ones that exists.
Speaker 8: To the chat, Envy, if you shent that to the chat, you make it seem like the kids to go to sleep and go down to the deep freeze and just mistreating yourself.
Speaker 3: Man, it's money, you know, from New York.
Speaker 4: We don't play that money. You tell them, tell them what part of New York you're from? Ye Queens, You're a queen from Queen.
Speaker 8: Okay, we desired man Brown Bill Man never ran up a whill.
Speaker 2: I'm from North Side. Okay, we talking about popsicles? How you say that, Tom from the North.
Speaker 3: Side speaking of Queens.
Speaker 4: The moral of the story this conversation is, this is very triggering for Envy because when he first met DJ Clue, he was standing at the bus stop in Queens sucking a popsicle.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now I don't know if he was double fifty two of them, but he was definitely sucking a popsicle.
Speaker 3: Clue pulled up in a nice car and he goes, where'd you get that car? DJ? And and Clue goes, do you know how the DJ? And then he goes, no, but I can learn yes not.
Speaker 2: He pulls up, I'm in up buying.
Speaker 7: When this man comes.
Speaker 5: Yes, tell about you need an advance if you're gonna stop working for.
Speaker 1: I want you to know right now I'm looking up the French president that is suing Candice Arms because I'm using his lawyer lawyer, because I'm Sue Charlemagne enough detraining me like that.
Speaker 2: I am not gay, sir.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 3: I didn't say you were.
Speaker 4: I just said that you were sucking a lollipop at the bus stop and the DJ clue pulled up. You liked his car. You asked him what he did? He said that he DJ. He asked you, do you DJ? And you said no, I can learn. So how where in there did I think you say?
Speaker 6: We're going to call for because the lawyer is gonna his lawyer's gonna pull up footage from fourteen years footage.
Speaker 2: I was not taking from the lollipop at the bus stop.
Speaker 3: I know it was a popsicle. I was not sucking. Keep telling on yourself more and more.
Speaker 2: I'm done with you guys. Where's Where's Where's not?
Speaker 3: I'm done with you guys. Famous last word the free.
Speaker 2: You know what when we come back and past the auks with the birthday girl. Now lest the Breakfast the Morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is the j Envy just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy, we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: It's time for past the off. Yeah, DJ comes, send some.
Speaker 3: Birthday girl, the birthday girl, big night that don't play with us.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey go, happy birthday, young Did you are a bamboo?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all right, your birthday?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Thirty days a big girl.
Speaker 31: Yes, I am.
Speaker 16: Don't drag like, don't drag it.
Speaker 32: He still look like nobody believes me when I say I'm thirty.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 16: I'm flattered.
Speaker 5: Thanks. When I tell people i'm thirty three'd be like, that's it, that's true.
Speaker 3: You know, shut up, No it is because even when I say that about you, people be like, that's not true. Just as old than that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, yes, birthday, thank.
Speaker 21: You, thank you.
Speaker 32: I am excited. All right, let's get into the music. I want to start with this artist named Marco Plus. He actually did a collab with SMA and also shout out this muta because he's been doing a lot of collapse with a lot of the smaller artists and embracing them, and I just think that's dope. I think more artists should do that, but the records call out my way.
Speaker 26: I like that.
Speaker 6: When it first came on, I was like, oh god, you to just expect Soldier Boy to come out like what I was the first to do that.
Speaker 2: But nah, it's actually dope flow.
Speaker 12: I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool vibe, Yes, paying how much? The Soldier Boy took no word for world ball foot ball, but you better give credit. He never heard that before. Soldiers Big Soldier, Soldier soldier.
Speaker 32: Okay, good, okay, perfect, Yeah, Marco plus you know makes you guys check that out.
Speaker 16: Also, of course, Tyle the Creator dropped on Monday. Yes, that's on the project.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 5: I like listen to four songs so far as so much, so many other I didn't know that he'd be spitting like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't really started listening to him until he was just featured on the Clips album.
Speaker 16: I was like, so I went back, and I'm like, he spent because always it's when he wants.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm using, I'm always playing. He got a lot of playful records, so but yeah, like, I ain't know he spent like that. Yeah you're busy now he does.
Speaker 32: But I will say my favorite off. The project is Ring Ring Ring, which is more melodic.
Speaker 16: But I do like the whole eighties tribute that he's doing.
Speaker 4: That's Tyler's so interesting man, because whay do you rank him?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: There's really no reason that you shouldn't put him in any of the Big three Fantastic Four conversations. In a way, you could say it's a five five when you talk aboutartists who have defined the whole generation, right like Kendrick Cole, Drake, Future Tyler.
Speaker 2: Gotta put Tyler in it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get to respect he deserved, but he gets busy, he's nice, and he has a whole generation.
Speaker 3: They defined the generation.
Speaker 32: I mean, I'm just tired of the Big three, Big whatever conversation. I ain't trying to put none of them. I know, I think Tyler is obviously up there, but.
Speaker 5: I don't like his own category.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I think he's in his own ecosystem.
Speaker 1: They gotta put him in the category because he spits, he gets busy, and I think people, all of.
Speaker 3: Them are in their own ecosystem.
Speaker 4: But you can still talk about those five individuals who literally define the generation.
Speaker 32: If I'm gonna put Tyler in a group like a thing with people I'll probably put him with like Travis Scott.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 16: You're actually well, you know, because you're.
Speaker 32: Saying like he created his own world. He got his own following. So does Travis Scott, and he's.
Speaker 16: Just as big.
Speaker 10: So does Tyler.
Speaker 16: He's just as big.
Speaker 3: I guess Travis has an influenced the generation like Go Cuddy.
Speaker 6: I would more so say like like a Donald Glover, like he childish game call him. But because I recently just got into him too, and I found myself, I'm like, oh right, he got.
Speaker 5: Like them too, are like compare?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I still wouldn't put neither one of them in a Kendrick. I'm not doing the hell no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not grouping. All of these people have their own lanes. What I'm saying, I'm just saying that these are the five that define the generation. If they were trees, all of them would have fruit.
Speaker 3: Off those for.
Speaker 16: Sure, they definitely got fruit. This is no hay, I hope they didn't come.
Speaker 3: On you birthday. Is crazy.
Speaker 16: The last one is actually Drake's new joint.
Speaker 32: Now, at first, I'm like, I didn't think I didn't think I was gonna.
Speaker 16: Wanted to play it, but then I heard it and I'm like, oh, this is actually good. So yeah, Drinks and Your Seed, which one?
Speaker 5: I love it with that, I'm already thinking of it one too where I can put together. I like the song.
Speaker 4: I don't want ladies and light skinned men, make sure your cheeks are moisturized and hit the dance floor.
Speaker 3: It's a dope record. I can't for That's the pocket Drake need to be in.
Speaker 4: Always mean records. The industry hates me. Kendrick stole my bike. I don't want to hear none of that. That's the pocket he need to be. It's a dope record.
Speaker 32: I agreed, and I feel like it could have hit harder if it dropped earlier in the summer.
Speaker 6: But you know, I'm like, if he'd have came back with that right at that everything and he was quiet instead of the arm even though I do like the R and B album that he did with Party, but like, this is lit.
Speaker 1: I don't think they would have loved the same because they were still attacking him. They were still on the Drake hate. But I think the Drake k had slowed down a lot, and it's a good record.
Speaker 2: I think about it.
Speaker 5: You make something of us to shake our as we won't forgive anything.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was Drake hate. I think he I think he was always okay earlier.
Speaker 32: No, he was people either hate you or I love you, regardless of whatever was going on. One too, I think that the Party next Door project aged better than when it just dropped because it dropped on Valentine's Day. But it wasn't love making music like it was like heartbreak, play stuff like and then. I think no Kia had potential to do really well, but it came out too early. So that's why I think this song would have been better for dropped in like maybe.
Speaker 3: The summer is not over. Plenty of times for people to get musty to that record.
Speaker 6: Central c He's slid on it. He did, He did good on that his little voice accent.
Speaker 3: Eat that up.
Speaker 32: If y'all like it, make sure y'all get busy and follow me on Instagram at nilis Simone N y L A S Y M O and E E E and then click the link in bio. You can find the playlist, and you can find Certified Vibe. You can find my podcast We Need to Talk Everything is there.
Speaker 3: Happy born day nihilist.
Speaker 2: All right, now, good morning.
Speaker 23: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody, it's the j Envy, just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, salutes everybody in Indiana. Tonight we're having a huge block party for Bubba Wallace and the race team Jordan Race Team, Mansta Energy. I'll be DJing out there, so join us from five to ten. It's I think it's absolutely positively for year. It's a free, free, free, free, free free, So come on out. We're gonna have a good time. And then after we hitting the club after I think the name of the club is called sixth Lounge in Indiana, So we out in Indiana. We're gonna have a good time. Salute to Jordan's Slut, the Monster Energy. Salute to Bubba Wallace and his race team. I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 6: All right, Okay, this weekly I'm gonna be in Arlington, Texas. I got a flight in a few hours, y'all. When I land, I will be going to the shows. We got two shows tonight at the Improv seven and nine, and we got three shows tomorrow at four pm. I just added a matinee y'all get those tickets now, and then we got a seven and.
Speaker 5: The nine to thirty for tomorrow night. I will be doing meet and greet at the nine o'clock show tonight at the nine thirty show tomorrow, So get.
Speaker 6: Your tickets if you have not yet. Just Hilariousofficial dot com can't wait to.
Speaker 2: See Texas reminding you guys, we got three.
Speaker 1: Weeks left to my car show August sixteenth in the Middlelands Expo Center in New Jersey.
Speaker 9: Hey.
Speaker 1: Of course, all types of cause, family fund kids five and under a free There's gonna be ridesing games for the kids, and dope awards for the winners of the car shows.
Speaker 2: Come on out, bring your car.
Speaker 1: If you want to register your car, or you want to be a food vendor or just be a vendor, you can email me Djmvcar Show at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: But we would love to see you. Get your tickets now, all right, No, Charlaman.
Speaker 3: You got a positive note I do.
Speaker 4: I want to salute one of our Breakfast Club listeners, Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Tiffany was the stud.
Speaker 4: Who called in earlier who still has her ex living with her even though she don't like her x no more. She don't want that to do with her ex. But her ex and her child still live with her. And I just was inspired, you know, by that story. So I just want to tell everybody out there be with someone who motivates you to do better in life, because relationships.
Speaker 3: Are more than just falling in love. Okay.
Speaker 4: It's about inspiring each other to become better versions of yourselves day in and day out. Tiffany isn't doing that for her ex girlfriend, Okay. So I just wanted to put that out there. Death to not be like Tiffany, all right, have a great weekend?
Speaker 7: That is messed up?
Speaker 5: How did you go from that to that?
Speaker 3: Maybe she tied of motivating this bitch?
Speaker 31: Man?
Speaker 2: She want to live you living in there? You got your kid in here, hen Shoney, like the kid.
Speaker 5: This ain't no step stunt that you just think I'm supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be here taking all this. Man, Get out of here, get out.
Speaker 2: We both women at the end of the day. Know Tiffany like man, what's weather is?
Speaker 30: Man?
Speaker 2: It's too much breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 3: You don't finished for y'all. Dump