Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Listener Q and A.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody, It's best Bits time, and before Lunchbox can even make the joke, it is Saturday, happy weekends.
Speaker 1: There's no joke, Morgan. I don't understand what you're talking about. All I do is say I'm here on a Saturday. It's not a joke. It's just life.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's just life. Well, and just like we're going to start with some shout outs because this is listener Q and A. So we've got Megan who says thank you for being part of the show. Lunchbox, You're so funny.
Speaker 1: You're right, Megan, thank you. Thank you for being smart. I mean I wish as people. I wish more people could be as intelligent as you.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got Lunchbox. You make my day. I love how you react at the SNOOKI shop. Love your energy.
Speaker 1: H yeah, I'll bring that energy and that is from Energy Lover six one seven, Yeah, all right, I love energy Lovers lunchboxes. Mom, are you shout out?
Speaker 2: Well? Are you so awesome? I love you? Old enough to be your mother? Lincoln in California, Lincoln, are you old enough to be my mom.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well those are our show.
Speaker 1: You can be my California mom.
Speaker 2: You're California mom. Okay, well, thanks for the shoutouts. Friends. Now it's time to answer some questions. Okay, Rachel would like to know would you rather win one hundred thousand dollars or be on the Challenge? Really tough questions. Oh, we love a would you rather?
Speaker 1: Man? Who asked that?
Speaker 2: Rachel?
Speaker 1: Rachel, that is like, that's it.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be on the challenge because then you get fame and money.
Speaker 1: And fame and money, and on the Challenge you have a chance to win more than one hundred thousand dollars. You can win a million dollars. Sometimes it's seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Sometimes you know so And the reality is that one hundred thousand dollars be great, But the challenge can parlay into so much more. You can do this that this over there, boom boom, one.
Speaker 2: Hundred thousand dollars can it parley into so much more? Either not?
Speaker 1: Really can't. I mean, you can't hang out with c T just because you have one hundred thousand dollars Okay, you can't hang out with bananas because you have one hundred thousand dollars. You can't see Josh, you know, Jordan car Marie, you know, like Casey Tory. You can't see them. Hey, I got it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for all the names. Can we expect any new TikTok dances from this infamous duo? This is from starza Ah.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with that. It's just hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lunchbox and I have gotten crazy busy. It's hard to try one make time to teach ourselves the dance, yeah, and then to film the dance. It takes us like a couple sometimes a couple hours to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have to teach Morgan for a while. So it's not like we just we get it right away. Sometimes Morgan, you know, needs practice and I'm like, okay, Morgan, she gets frustrated and I'm like, hey, don't give up, don't give up. We got this, Yeah, and I encourage her, and I just like, you know, say, we got to keep going, keep going, you know, we can't quit now. And that's what we do, and we do a great job. And sometimes it just takes a little bit longer than normal, But I did see what we should.
Speaker 2: Do, which one. What does it look like?
Speaker 1: It's all you put you fill your mouth with water.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's a challenge. It's not a dance. Those are easier for us to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and you slap each other with the tortilla. And then whoever sweet did that.
Speaker 2: We didn't, Yes, we did, well, we did a different version of it, but we did slap each other with tartillas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I saw. But I didn't know you could put what you're supposed to put water in your mouth and that way if you lose is when you spit out the water.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can bring the tortilla.
Speaker 1: And they saw it that I saw it.
Speaker 2: We'd slapped each other with tortillas.
Speaker 1: I do somebody we shouldn't do that, but I just saw it on Big Brother and I was like, oh man, that's something we should do. Here's the thing. I have three children, and so what we have done and.
Speaker 2: What we have not done, that's okay.
Speaker 1: It's a little like fuzzy because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I thought we we also started it like during COVID. Yeah, it's been several years, and you know what.
Speaker 1: They say about COVID. It makes you lose your memory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've definitely lost pieces of mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and well I think that's alcohol.
Speaker 2: But okay, same to you.
Speaker 1: No, no, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, we're gonna we're gonna move on to our next question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, let's let's move on to our next question.
Speaker 2: Pebbles in Oregon with Leebbles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gotta be a nickname, right, do you think that's a real name.
Speaker 2: No, I promise I've interacted with her multiple times. Her name's Pebbles.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, never made by name Pebbles.
Speaker 2: When are you buying a new car?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good question. I don't know. I'm really into the bike. I'm really into not having a car payment. I'm really into that. So it's just hard to pull the trigger.
Speaker 2: And okay, but are you not like struggling trying to balance having one car?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, because we rent a car.
Speaker 2: You a car instead of buying one.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why, Well, because like maybe my wife wants a different car, like maybe she wants a suburb and maybe she wants a wagony, or maybe she.
Speaker 2: Wants running a bunch of different cars to see which one you like, yeah, I've never heard of anybody doing that. So how long do you keep it for when you rent it? Oh, a few weeks and then you're like, okay, yes, no, but you haven't found one you like yet.
Speaker 1: Well, she's found a few, so then you go back through. It's sort of like paint color. You put a bunch of different paint colors on your house, you know, to see which one you like, and then okay, then you narrow it down to like three, and you put those three on a different section of the house. You're like, okay, then you narrow it down to two. Then you put those two colors on a different section of the house. Is it down to No, No, it's not down to two. But I'm just saying that's the process. That's the process.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean it's car shopping. I haven't done it in a long time. I mean it last time was two thousand and five when I bought a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I thought you just go test drive and then you just buy one off the lot and here we go.
Speaker 1: The truth be it, when you go test drive a car, you drive it for what ten minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying what you guys aren't doing isn't smart, it's just that takes a lot long. I know.
Speaker 1: I just find the car buying process hilarious. Yeah, because in that ten minutes you drive around, drive around, stop at a red light, go around this, get on the highway for a couple of minutes, exit and turn back around. You don't really drive, You don't use it every day. Like you got to practice getting in and out, getting your kids in and out, like seeing how easy it is, how hard it is. Is there enough leg room in that ten minutes? Your every car feels great in.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes, You're not wrong. And also having kids I think plays a major role in this because getting them in and out is just a lot more of the actual process than just you getting in and out of a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's another And there's also a lady and my wife is obsessed with I don't know how obsessed, but she's some lady that does like car reviews. She has kids and she does I don't know if it's on YouTube or what, but my wife watches her, Oh we should try that car, and then she wants to go. You know, so it's really interesting.
Speaker 2: How so the wife is on YouTube and we're renting cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you go, Pebbles. That was Pebble's question.
Speaker 2: That question.
Speaker 1: She has to be named afterr to the Flintstones, right, I don't know pebbles and bam bam.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no other pebbles in the world.
Speaker 2: It's a cool name. Nobody else has.
Speaker 1: It, right, I'm not saying it's not cool. I'm saying I never met someone named pebbles, huh.
Speaker 2: Or fruity pebbles.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe that. I didn't even think about.
Speaker 2: Pebbles, Freddy.
Speaker 1: Pebbles used to be so good. They're so good still, Well, I know, but I don't eat them as well. I used to eat them all the time.
Speaker 2: I have a box in my van.
Speaker 1: There you go, see and the milk turns all in the different color and you drink that milk. I wish I had those days on this Saturday.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you know, early morning Saturday, early morning, you were on a game show. Would you use your real name or a lunchbox? Kylie and Idaho?
Speaker 1: Oh, lunchbox for sure. I mean, I want everybody to know who I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why don't you want everybody to really know who you are?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, I'm good, Okay, I like it that way because I already have a brand, and so I need to like keep that brand going. So that's what I've always thought about. If I'm on Survivor, would they let me go buy Lunchbox or LB? Because if I go buy the lunchbox, here's the problem. Like I'm Survivor, if I go buy Lunchbox, there's going to be there's bound to be someone that listens to the show that's cast.
Speaker 2: Also, Oh you think somebody that's cast listens to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone that is another contestant would be a listener and they'd be like, oh, you're Lunchbox. If I just go by LB, maybe I can throw them off a little bit and they won't know it's me.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, but your voice and you're all over social media.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's true. That's a good point. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: That's really like the reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm you have to worry about that on Survivor like so famous? Well, yes, I'm so famous. And if a listener came up to me on Survivors like hey, you know what I mean, I really want to work with you. Guess what, I'm already a little suspicious unless it's pebbles, then I believe it. Or Lincoln from California, then I'd believe it. Anybody else I got them. I got them.
Speaker 2: Be a little sketched, Okay, all right, we want we want your.
Speaker 1: You ever think about that kind of stuff? You ever think about that?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want to be on reality TV.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you don't want to. You you should be on Love Island US A.
Speaker 2: Great so I can have more love life failures. Yeah, because we both know that that's never going to give me anything.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because half the time it never works out.
Speaker 1: I even have. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many success words do we actually have from Love Island?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if I've ever seen it.
Speaker 2: You're talking about like that or Bachelor or something, and they're all they're all going on there just so they can you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched The Bachelor Bachelorette in two or three years.
Speaker 2: That is sad. That used to be one of your favorites.
Speaker 1: H No, I just I couldn't do it anymore. It's just too much time an effort, and the best one was Bachelor in Paradise. Don't even watch it anymore because you know why why? I don't know the dang people. So you turn it on, it's like, oh I don't know them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's fair.
Speaker 1: It's rough.
Speaker 2: No more for lunch Box, no more bachelor days. All right, We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back, all right. Carissa would like to know do you pay your wife for staying home with your kids since you split finances?
Speaker 1: What do you mean pay her?
Speaker 2: Well, because you say you guys have separate checking accounts and stuff. Well, if she's not working but she's home with the kids, how does that work out?
Speaker 1: She earns money by like consulting, right, and that what it's called.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not sure what she's doing, Like she helps.
Speaker 1: With like like I don't know how you how do you you can? I think it's called consulting.
Speaker 2: Is she like acting as like an advisor to businesses and stuff in a way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but I don't know. I don't know that this is new.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she was doing this.
Speaker 1: Is that called consulting?
Speaker 2: I don't know, consulting advising? It could be different depending on what she's doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she helps a little bit with sore losers. So she gets a little bit of that. That money.
Speaker 2: Oh so so sometimes a paycheck that you have will split.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she does some work for that. So yeah, there's revenues of income, streams of income. I don't know how. Yeah, she does little things are here and there that she earns a little bit of money. Financially. She's smarter than probably me, So she has money.
Speaker 2: So you don't have to pay for her income or Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she had those those four oh one k's.
Speaker 2: Oh she did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did do that back in her day, but not you. I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 2: Have you started doing it?
Speaker 1: No, I hadn't been time yet.
Speaker 2: Oh my Okay, favorite milestone your kids have had, Heather in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Ooh, favorite milestone that my kids have had. That's tough. I mean, playing sports is amazing. Baby Box learning to ride a bike was pretty badass, like so cool. When they learned to walk, that was pretty cool. That's a neat little moment. And I'm gonna tell you what when they're learning to walk and they fall down all the time and they skin their knees. As an adult, that gives me the like, oh, ow you know.
Speaker 2: Like eh, oh like a cringe, not like an oh yeah, like oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, that hurts so bad. Oh oh he just scraped his knee, you know, and then they just jump right up and they keep going like what you know they because they do it all the time. Oh it hurts. I gotta take my spesh off the hot gosh, you're talking.
Speaker 2: Walking's good miles.
Speaker 1: Walking is a good one. Yeah, talking walking talking true love. That should be a song.
Speaker 2: That is a song.
Speaker 1: Oh I started walking your way, you start walking my well? Met under that? Oh, George Palm.
Speaker 2: Do you know what song that is?
Speaker 1: Me in the middle. Yeah, I don't know who sings it.
Speaker 2: I think it's Diamond Rio.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I was gonna say Brooks and Dune meet.
Speaker 2: Well now now I don't know. Now you me questioning it?
Speaker 1: Well, no, you're probably right. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Dimon Rio.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, those are some milestones and what else. Sleeping through the night that's a pretty big milestone. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: But that's a favorite milestone. Heck yeah, because you finally get a sleep again kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's really it. I mean I don't know just all of it. It's all the yeah life. I mean there's different milestones every day you're just like, oh, that's so cool. Like playing catch and they catch the baseball for the first time. Pretty cool milestone. Oh yeah, that's that's freaking fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like just like the movies.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like, ah, and they running caught the ball. They want to go tell mom. Then they want to call granny and Grandpa, and then they want to call d D and Granddad. It's so those are fun. It's just like everything is like there's there's milestones for everything.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's okay, that's good. We have good answers. What did you plan on doing with your degree if you graduated Jess in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Uh, nothing, I didn't plan to do anything with my degree. I'm planning to be on the real world and MTV.
Speaker 2: The degree cad zero backup plan whatsoever?
Speaker 1: Literally is zero backup plan. Like like last semester of college, everybody kept saying, oh, are you applying for jobs? I was like, no, I'm not applying for jobs, and they'd be like, what do you mean. I'm like, I'm gonna be on the real world. And they would say literally, no, no, no, really, like what are you gonna play? And I was like, literally, I'm gonna be in the real world.
Speaker 2: Did you ever apply for other reality TV shows?
Speaker 1: No, there wasn't other reality shows back then. Those weally it. Dang, that's the ones that made you. I mean, in my eyes, made you something. Uh yeah, there wasn't really that many reality shows back in the day. And even my mom was like, you know, so what what's your And I was like, Mom, don't worry. That's why I told her. Told her, I go, Mom, They're going to find me. And she goes, oh my god, I'm so worried about you.
Speaker 2: And look at you. Now though it did it did work out and you did get found.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like literally never applied for a job like That's why they would always be like, oh, you need to go to the career services and help them help you with your resume. I'm like, why the hell do I need a resume?
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny if I try and picture you as a guy with a like a nine to five, or even in a student tire or just any of the jobs that you can have in the world. I just can't can't figure you in any of them.
Speaker 1: No, I knew from a young age. There was never a doubt in my mind I would not do it nine to five. Never. There was never a chance in the world.
Speaker 2: It's a funny image in my head.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, I knew. I don't even know how old I was. I would. I was just like, there's no way I'm doing nine to five. That's not going to happen. I'm not gonna be sitting in an office. You know, we sitting in an office, but we don't sit in a you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I come, it's much different. What we do is much different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nine to five. Wo man, that was not That's not in my DNA. That's not something I could handle.
Speaker 2: All Right, We got our last question here. Lindsay from Virginia wants to know you're Mount Rushmore of soccer players.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't even know if she's. That's an interesting question because here's the weird part. I didn't use even because back in the day, the only really major soccer that was was English Premier League. But it wasn't readily available in the United States. Like when I was growing up. You had to look at the newspaper to find the freaking scores, and so I didn't really even know about the English Premier League. I didn't really care, so I didn't really follow soccer that much like I watch English Premier the EPL. Now, that's sure for English Premier.
Speaker 2: League, got it, thank you.
Speaker 1: But I don't have a favorite team, which is weird.
Speaker 2: That is weird concidering how much you like soccer? And also I'm assuming, so what is Nashville's soccer team in?
Speaker 1: What least Major League Soccer MLS?
Speaker 2: Okay, so when you say English Premier League, is that Europe?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay? It's England, And I'm just I don't know if that means more than that I don't know anything about. And then you have so is there other ones for other areas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, hold on, now you're putting me on the spot.
Speaker 2: I just thought they were all kind of looped into one.
Speaker 1: No, so they have all these different leagues. So this is this is where it gets real confusing. So they have their own separate.
Speaker 2: League, right, Okay, so it's kind of like NFL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, NFL is one league.
Speaker 2: Sorry, college football where they have multiple different second conferences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of but they're okay. Yeah, so you have all these other leagues, right, and then the top four teams. I think it's top four, top three, I don't remember. It's early in the morning on a Saturday at the from last season. Yeah, they play in a tournament throughout the next season called the Champions League. Oh, and so those all go into a tournament and you get one grand champion and they're.
Speaker 2: Called, you know, Champion of the World.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically they're the champion.
Speaker 2: You know, they're the Championship teams make it to the Champion Champions League league. That would tell me how many different leagues are? Are you me? Google this?
Speaker 1: Maybe sixteen? I mean I don't I think maybe sixteen. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's see, thirty six teams will be split into four seeded pots of nine. Every club will play two teams from each pot, one at home, went away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, thirty six.
Speaker 2: And no team will come up against another club from the same domestic league as them, right, and every club can only face a maximum of two teams from any one country.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of rules, and so it's crazy. And here's the weird thing about the Champions League, and this makes it doesn't matter, is so you it's all about what you did the season before. So you don't even have the same team when you're playing in the Champions League as you did last season. So you can sign free agents, you can get rid of players, so it's a totally different teams wild but you're in the Champions League. So someone that helped you get into the Champions League, yeah, may not even be on your team anymore, and they don't even get to have the benefit of playing in the Champions League. Pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: That's a bummer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my Mount Rushmore would be Messy Pele.
Speaker 2: Me and I really appreciate that you're up there with Messy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he's pretty amazing. I guess Ronaldo, I don't know. I don't really.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's been a whole conversation about leagues that I knew nothing about. So here we are.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I watch it. I don't even have a favorite team, but I watch.
Speaker 2: It, and you just like the sport.
Speaker 1: I just love the sport. It's so amazing. I mean, what they're the ability, Especially because I play, maybe I appreciate it more because some people it's boring what they can do with that ball in such tight spaces with people all around them, and then they can hit the ball fifty yards across the field perfectly to someone like the I mean every time, it's just perfect almost. It's like that is unbelievable, unfreaking believable. How they're able to put that ball just right, y'all.
Speaker 2: That's up boring, no early morning on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: You know you're right, but there you are. Soccer is boring. Here we go.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you guys need to get out more.
Speaker 2: We're gonna jump out of here.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for coming, guys, man, it's been a fun day.
Speaker 2: All right. Tell people where the can find you here all the radio.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox and you can check us out on Sore Losers. Ray myself do a little podcast and we're trying to get more than three hundred listeners, so we'd appreciate you if you'll listen, Tell a friend, tell a neighbor, tell your mailman.
Speaker 2: Go check it out. You can follow me out web girl Morgan. You can also check out my new podcast Take this personally. There's a little anxiety special up there that you guys can check out. If you've had experience with anxiety all right, and of course all the show at Bobby Bone Show see y'all later.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms and followed web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.