Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot of donuts. It's one more thing I'm strong, and one more. My kids had some doughnuts the other day. We're up my parents' house and my mom, for whatever reason, had bought a couple packages of the Little Hostess donut product that is spelled donut. Is that the chocolate covered, Well, there's there's the chocolate covered, there's the powdered sugar. I think there's another one, but cinnamon. Oh sir, I've never had that lesser known cinnamon. Yeah, but the powdered sugar and the chocolate ones are classics. And they don't taste like any other donut you've ever had in your life. Yet they are delicious.
Speaker 2: They have a shelf life of fifteen hundred years. Go figure.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I feel like I could eat like twenty five of those things.
Speaker 1: Could you eat two hundred and fifty seven? Because that's the current world record. No, I got on this topic looking it up because no, she's this because my son are my son, my brother who lives in Wichita, Kansas, said, Joey Chestnut's going to be here this weekend in a cinnamon role eating contest. I said, Okay, you know, tell him high for me. We've had Joey Chestnut on before. Joey Chestnut is the world's greatest eater currently. You know, he ended up probably the greatest that will ever be probably he he became famous after that Kobayashi kid ate all those hot dogs, and Joey Chestnunt came along and broke the record. Joey Chestnut. Joey Chestnut currently has fifty five different world records in eating. Yeah, in the mL the Major League eating category, And I'll just give you some of them hot dogs and buns, which is what he's most famous for. Seventy six and ten minutes. I already knew that, and I'm still amazed.
Speaker 2: It's unsinkable. It's incomprehensible.
Speaker 1: As I've said many times, very few people could eat that many in a week. You'd have to eat ten hot dogs a day, every day for a week. Who could do that anyway? Other ones? Chicken wings two hundred and twenty in twelve minutes, blooney slices in eight minutes. He ate just short of sixteen pounds.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh, that just made me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I don't want to be childish or anything, but everybody has the same question.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think we do. I think only you do. Because what child is poos like?
Speaker 2: And for how long?
Speaker 3: Can I say? That didn't cross my mind?
Speaker 2: Oddly, everyone sixteen pounds of blooney and you're not curious what it does to your intestinal system.
Speaker 4: I'm curious about the system, not necessarily the output.
Speaker 1: I mostly think I don't know a scientists like me and we We've asked him about this and talked to him about this, but I still don't understand how your stomach can deal with it. I mean, your stomach's only so big. How somebody hasn't died with just like it? Rip an open or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember in the early days of competitive eating on you know, a grand scale, that was our question. How do you not hemorrhage or unswallow everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Throw out same almost cocktail shrimp. I don't know that particular brand, but I imagin's like other cocktaia shrimp twenty one pounds and eight minutes. How can you have twenty one pounds of anything in your stomach?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it almost doesn't matter what the food was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Katie, do we know if he has any health complications from doing this to his body.
Speaker 1: We don't know. He hasn't last I heard what's gioyza gyoz egg hot stickers?
Speaker 2: Oh gioza?
Speaker 1: Yeah, three hundred and eighty four of those eight and ten minutes hard boiled eggs.
Speaker 2: We I've gotten after Giosa Katie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have same air.
Speaker 2: I've never passed two hundred.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you're a fan of cool Hand Luca movie from the early sixties with Paul Newman, ain't no man could eat fifty eggs? Well, some man can eat one hundred and forty one eggs, one hundred and forty one hard boiled eggs in eight minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh no, let's see that. Now. My mind is going to where Joe went because that there, that's awful.
Speaker 2: Nah see, I was just ahead of my time. I would think they called me at first they laughed at me, then they called me an a hole. I can't remember how there goes.
Speaker 1: I would think you'd literally have to be hospitalized for a couple of days. Yeah, yeah, like on ivs and enemas, and.
Speaker 2: He probably smelled like eggs for days in his breath. He probably just have to put a hose down his throat and turn it on full to try to wash him out.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's what they do. Cherry pie seventeen and a half pounds and eight.
Speaker 2: Like cleaning a gutter.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Jali Pino poppers, he ate one hundred and eighteen. I don't know how big.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, my question looms larger and larger.
Speaker 1: He had to be screaming for a week.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some stuff that we actually know, like the size of and we can picture eating. Because I haven't gonna give birth.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make your laugh too, which.
Speaker 1: Is screaming, and your kid would be significantly smaller than the amount of cherry pie that Joy chestnut once eight seventeen and a half pounds and eight minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh my.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, he's a freaking nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I refuse to believe that there's no medical aftermath to this.
Speaker 3: Our bodies aren't supposed to do that.
Speaker 1: No, don't.
Speaker 2: To me, he's just like a circty sleet performer. Most of us, could, you know, work our whole lives and not bend ourselves into knots like they do. But he's got whatever gene subvariant that allows your stomach to stretch, you know, infinitely.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of more and we'll end this nonsense because it's stuff I've heard of or of. Eaten twinkies. I ate one hundred and twenty one twinkies in six minutes. Goss, that might be the most disgusting one because twinkies. That that's a filling.
Speaker 2: Well and what how what does that much sugar do to your insulin levels and your blood sugar? Yeah? I tell you what, if I like, have a little too much is something sweet, I immediately feel it. I feel miserable.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but I know Joey chestnut, and that's like if you have two donuts, Yeah, funnel cakes six pounds and ten minutes, tacos fifty three and ten minutes. Here's the one, Hostess donuts, those cute little donuts, Yeah, two hundred and fifty seven and six minutes.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is all just a vomit fest in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are delicious.
Speaker 4: The only one that didn't, The only one I feel like I might be able to take them on with is the uh, the potstickers.
Speaker 3: I just I can eat those for days.
Speaker 2: Give them a run. Did you just say donuts are delicious?
Speaker 1: I think they are.
Speaker 4: No, they're not. What there, What even are they? They're space food.
Speaker 2: They're they're dust squeezed together with a coating of fake chocolate. There they're hoirable, horable. I like kid, I could have eaten an astounding number of Hostess fruit pies. Now that's a delicious snack right there. Although we usually got the generic ones because we couldn't really afford the Hostess ones.
Speaker 1: We ever had them, we got like the food Mark brand.
Speaker 2: Also not nearly his eye quality.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there you go, get out there and you know aim big, dream big. Don't let anybody tell you you can't. You heard some of these numbers.
Speaker 2: Huh, Joey Chestnut is America? America is Joey Chestnut.
Speaker 1: Well out there need one hundred and forty two boiled hard boiled eggs, Well, I guess that's it.