Speaker 1: You are listening to the Dan Patrick Show on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 3: We did it. They didn't think we could. I had the under as well. We made it to a Friday. It's a meat Friday at that the great folks at Kings Hawaiian are here and that means Chef Greg and he's busy outside. So we have three different sliders that will be available. We have the Shrimp po Boy Slider, the MVP slider that includes a prime file A. We figure with Deon Sanders here we should have some prime filet. And then we have the Amalfi Coast Slider and that of course is a prujute with chicken pasto, mutsarel, arugula, a tomato fondu and parmesan all of that. On the Kings Hawaiian, the Original, we have the pretzel slider buns, the original Sweet Hawaiian rules. Who has it better than we do? That's your Italian?
Speaker 4: No body?
Speaker 2: No body.
Speaker 5: Uta al Burshoot, oh it's mozzarella. This is a subway.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: It's a Jimmy Johns. I'll have some mozzarella.
Speaker 4: Please, maybe the chicken parmegiana. Thanks you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Parma guy. Any please all right eight seven seven three DP Show email ADDRESSDPA Dan Patrick judt.
Speaker 4: That is one of the craziest things about Italy is like you could live it a play. Where do you live Pursoot?
Speaker 5: No kidding?
Speaker 4: Really, you're like it's named after all of these things. Where do you live Parmesan?
Speaker 6: No kidding?
Speaker 4: Yes, I live, That's where the cheese is from. And then I love there.
Speaker 3: Eight seven seven three DP Show email address Dpadanpatrick dot com, Twitter handle at DP show. Dion Sanders will join us coming up in about fifteen minutes from now, Dan Orlovsky and Booger McFarland from the Mothership the Packers running back. Josh Jacobs will stop by as well. Good morning if you're watching on Peacock, thank you for downloading the app, and we say good morning to our radio affiliates around the country. Stat of the Day brought to you by Panini America, the official trading cards of The Dan Patrick Show, and this first hour brought to you by Keeper's Heart. New and unique style of whiskey that combines the best of Irish and American whiskey and you create a smooth character of Irish whiskey with the bold flavors of American whiskeys. If you're a whiskey fan, you got to try it. Drink responsibly, come up with a play of the day, got a pull question, a few stats of the day as well. The NFL Honors unveiled last night, and I sit corrected because I thought Lamar Jackson was going to win because he had the most votes at quarterback and usually that will translate into being the MVP. That was the big surprise for me as I was watching that. But Josh Allen the first player in twenty one years to win the MVP without being selected First Team All Pro, and I think that was the big surprise that he got twenty seven of the fifty first place votes. Lamar Jackson had twenty three. That's the smallest difference between first and second since Peyton Manning and Steve McNair they declared them co MVPs. They had sixteen first place votes. That was back in two thousand and three.
Speaker 7: Who stall of a Day, STALLAA Day, Stallata Day, Stantata Day.
Speaker 2: This is the Stanle of the Day stat of.
Speaker 3: The Day brought to you by Panadia America. Josh Allen MVP the Saquon Bark League Offensive Player of the Year award was like a we got to give you something. You rush for two thousand yards and you're in the super Bowl. If you had the MVP vote Monday, you voted Monday who would be the MVP of the NFL, because more than likely it would be Saquon Barkley. Although if Mahomes would win again even though he didn't have a great regular season, you go, he's still the most valuable guy. But Josh Allen gets the MVP Defensive Player of the Year. Patrick's ertan of the Broncos, Kevin O'Connell the Vikings Coach of the Year. I'm sitting with people last night who had big money bet on these awards. Big money. So when Kevin O'Connell and Dan Campbell are up for Coach of the Year, Andy Reid, I'm sitting next to a woman. She goes better better be Kevin o'h okay, no calling him KOs, better be KOs? I said, like, what you know him? I got seventy two thousand dollars on this. I go, oh my god. So Kevin O'Connell wins, and she goes all right, drinks for everybody. Then all of a sudden Josh Allen wins MVP, and I think she lost seventeen thousand on that and it ruined her parlays because she had Lamar Jackson. I didn't know you could parlay the awards ceremony, you know, MVP and Rookie of the Year and Offensive Rookie of the Year Jared versus the Rams defensive Rookie. Like there was some serious money being wager or they bet, you know, prior to the start of the season. And I told the story of one of the guys who's on our gambling podcast occasionally, Sammy p. He put down a future's bet on Saquon Barkley to be the Offensive Player of the Year. He did that in the preseason. He had the ticket that he got from Vegas and he dropped it off to the backroom guys who worked on the gambling podcast, and he said, if this happens, you guys cash this. He said. The only thing is is you have to go to Vegas to cash it, and it's worth about three thousand dollars. So I was watching hoping that Saquon Barkley would win it. So Marvin, I don't know if you and Dylan, you know, picture day, Ray, you guys cashed in last night on Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 5: We sure did so.
Speaker 8: I think we're gonna go to Vegas and split it, and I think Ray and Dylan won't have any money when we come back.
Speaker 3: That's just gonna You're gonna lose money on going to pick up winnings for a bet. So those were just some of the awards last night. Jaden Daniels was the Rookie of the Year, the Assistant Coach of the Year, Ben Johnson going to the so that that count as a Bears Award winner.
Speaker 9: There's lots of room in the Bears trophy case. Pop it in there. No one's going to read the fine print.
Speaker 3: Well you got eighty five and then you don't have much after that, big gap. Yes, yeah, big trophy case. Not a lot of trophies in the trophy case.
Speaker 6: Yep, all right.
Speaker 3: See let's pull question for hour one of the program. Nothing of significance happened yesterday at the trade deadline except for PJ. Tucker. He got traded three times in five days. Do you get a jersey with those teams that traded for you? No, you don't.
Speaker 9: I think to be in the record books in Basketball Reference, you have to be on the roster for a game even though you don't play in that game.
Speaker 3: I think so. From February first to February fifth, PJ. Tucker went from the Clippers to the Jazz Jazz to the Heat, Heat to the Raptors. That's not fair, Like at the end result is and you're going to the Raptors. Yeah.
Speaker 4: His agent is like, hey, look, everybody wants you.
Speaker 10: I'm assuming that if one of them should go on to win a ring, he doesn't get that ring.
Speaker 3: Correct, correct? Yeah, correct, because he didn't play one game.
Speaker 4: He didn't play one game, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. So PJ. Tucker three times in five days, But that doesn't count as most teams played for? Is that still like nine teams? Haven't we discussed this before, like Clarence Weatherspoon or somebody.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, Jim Jackson's up there too.
Speaker 3: Jim Jackson Did he play for nine teams?
Speaker 5: He played for eleven or twelve?
Speaker 3: What about Joe Smith? Joe Smith might still be in the NBA.
Speaker 5: Oh he's a world traveler too.
Speaker 9: Tony Massenberg had about all, oh yeah, we're deep diving.
Speaker 3: Oh loop bloop, all right, Seaton. Pole question today is going to be what.
Speaker 10: Well, we have a couple of Todd's oddly specific poll questions which we could get to, which it's always fun.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Todd. The conclusion of the match, the pickleball match that will be aired today, and then we'll hand out some awards. But Todd was the star the first match. He looked like a combination of Roth and a Doll and Jimmy Connors and John McEnroe. It was very impressive, very and the best athlete on the pickleball court. But let's see what you do match too. I'm ready, Thank you, Todd.
Speaker 10: We also have a couple of other Pole questions from Paul. Here, are you rooting for the Chiefs of the Eagles? Kind of basic, but let's get the the I.
Speaker 4: Don't know baseline?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: And then would you rather win the league MVP and a Super Bowl MVP but not be a Hall of Famer or just be a Hall of Famer?
Speaker 3: Okay? So I'm MVP and Super Bowl MVP, correct, but not but not a Hall of Famer. Well, how many guys have won both of those MVPs and not been a Hall of Famer?
Speaker 6: I think nobody.
Speaker 3: No, oh, byy you.
Speaker 4: So you could be the only one who had a great year and then won a ring but.
Speaker 3: Not that good. Eli didn't get in first ballot. I guess I was surprised because and this shouldn't factor in, but he's from New Orleans. Here we are in New Orleans, and I got that might you know, you put those two together and maybe he's now. I don't think he's a first Battle of Hall of Famer. I do think he gets into the Hall of Fame. Eric Allen got in. I've been a big proponent of Sterling Sharp. Sterling Sharp is kind of like the wide receiver version of Terrell Davis or vice versa. He was a wonderful wide receiver. So you have Shannon and Sterling going into the Hall of Fame. Jared Allen, you forget the numbers that Jared Allen put up. Those are how many sacks did he have? PAULI deb over one fifty but you know, you know, not playing in big playoff games, but still that was a guy. It felt like every single Sunday he brought it. You had to account for. Jared Allen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Paul, Yeah, he had one hundred and thirty six sacks. You get that one twenty number. It's almost automatic, Yes, Marvin.
Speaker 8: And I think one of our guests has a good history with Oh no, he chased him out of the end zone.
Speaker 3: Oh no, so he helped Jared all Jared Allen get a sack on that. Like if it's a safety, you don't get a sack, do you.
Speaker 9: Maybe if you're the closest person or you have to touch him, I would think checking.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Well, sometimes if you're in the vicinity, you get credit. You know when Peyton Manning used to just fall down or Brady fall down, somebody got the sack. But maybe you just have to put rest your hands on them. But yeah, I don't know if Jared Allen got a sack that. Because Orlovsky went out of the end zone when he was with the lines, we have to ask Dan. I'm sure he loves talking about that. He thought he was done with that, he thought that that was over. Who went out of the end zone this year?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, there was like the exact same play.
Speaker 4: Gosh, who was that?
Speaker 3: We should remember that because we've never forgotten the Dan Orlovsky ran out of the back of the end zone.
Speaker 4: He just kind of owns that you know?
Speaker 3: Was it a really good quarterback? Who PJ Stroud? He got oi?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right? What other pole questions that we have for the first job.
Speaker 10: Let's see these are some of the Todd's oddly specific poll question. Yes, how would you handle someone talking too much at a Super Bowl party? Ask that individual to please let you just watch the game? Politely engage in conversation and just deal.
Speaker 2: With the situation.
Speaker 4: Move to another spot and hope.
Speaker 10: He or she doesn't follow you, find a TV in a separate room, leave the party altogether.
Speaker 3: Would you like to answer your pole question? Todd?
Speaker 11: Knowing me, I would politely engage in conversation and just deal with the situation and not be rude, holding that at some point they're going to just stop.
Speaker 3: But what if you're the person who's annoying, which could very well be the case, and they're trying to move away from you, they.
Speaker 5: Would probably leave the party altogether.
Speaker 11: There would probably be like seventy three percent if there was me doing that, victimizing the poor people trying to watch the game.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've dealt with this before a couple of Super bowls.
Speaker 9: Unbeknownst to me, my wife invited a couple of my brother in law's clover who don't know football but talk the whole time very ornately. I do a move when we come back from firstall break, where I go, all right, let's get back to the game. Let's focus on the game. Like and everyone kind of shuts up for a second. It's like breaking the huddle. It works, It gets people refocused.
Speaker 10: Sounds like a lot of fun by it being clapped at until the shut up at your house.
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 5: Them rolling their eyes behind him.
Speaker 2: What's up with cool?
Speaker 4: Thanks for inviting us over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not bothered by Marvin. What about you now?
Speaker 8: We don't need to talk. Let's just watch the game. You know, the commercials, the halftime show.
Speaker 5: We don't need to do all that.
Speaker 3: I'm watching by myself on Super Bowl Sunday. I'm watching by myself. That's it. It's the best. Don't have to hawk, no questions, nothing, They don't have to wait in line for anything.
Speaker 8: Yes, And the thing about Super Bowl parties, there's so many people there that haven't watched football all year. But it's just an event. Yeah, and so they're like, so, who's really good on his team? Gosh, they've been good all year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought Saquin was on the Giants.
Speaker 3: He's on the.
Speaker 5: Eagles now, Saquen.
Speaker 3: Saquin Barkley. All right. The eight seven, seven to three DP Show operator Tyler sitting by. He'll take your phone calls and email address DPA Danpatrick dot com Twitter handle the DP Show.
Speaker 9: Yes, Paulie, we have a quick Dion Sanders game. Coach prime Is always comes by the Super Bowl set. We're gonna play guests. The outfit for Dion Sanders, none of us. I don't think i've seen him yet.
Speaker 3: He did shave, Oh, I was. He was on the Award Show last night. He was up there with Belichick and they were you know, it was like a buddy movie, like any one you have Midnight Run too. Yes, now it would be in Prime, I'm run it would be instead of Midnight Run. But yeah, it felt like Belichick and Dion were a buddy movie up there. You know, they're just ad libbing, just you know, gassing it up a little bit. Hey, how are you hey? And then you had Snoop Dogg who called out Belichick's girlfriend. So yeah, and he brought all of his rings and then she got one of the rings as well, so what's the d on so what he's wearing today?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll go first.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go white on white on white, Colorado flair all through it.
Speaker 2: But it's a little warm today.
Speaker 9: White had to toe with some Colorado pop.
Speaker 3: All right, Marvin, what about you? You got your Dion T shirt on.
Speaker 8: I think he's wearing retro don Nikes, and I think he's wearing just casual Colorado jumpsuit.
Speaker 3: Okay, Todd, what about you?
Speaker 11: Colorado Buffalo's cap of some sort, maybe with Coach Prime on the side and one of those I ain't hard to find sweatshirts. Might be white, could be great, could be black, but I know he likes to wear that.
Speaker 5: I ain't hard to find.
Speaker 3: What about you, Seaton.
Speaker 10: Man, My first instinct was to say, sort of like a black on black tracksuit. Yeah, well, I guess I'll stick with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It feels like white on white on white.
Speaker 4: It's a pretty good guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, maybe with a little uh Colorado gold piping somewhere in there. Uh necklace? Watch what a crucifix?
Speaker 10: Okay, that's kind of his daily wear though, too. Like the tracksuit that we're all talking about Yeah, he there's a big week. You know, you get a lot of eyeballs on a week like this. There might be something with a little more flare too, though not saying a suit, but something that really stands out.
Speaker 3: What doesn't Colorado have New Orleans Saints kind of flare to it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they do better uniforms though, Yes, Colorado or the Saints Coloradoo were those Saints white uniforms with the gold the retro.
Speaker 3: Yes, those are really sharp, amazing, those are really shark All right, we'll take a break. Deon, we'll join us. Coming up next, we'll get to phone calls, settle on our poll question. Just getting started on this meet Friday here in New Orleans. We're back after this.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at Foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app search FSR to listen live.
Speaker 7: Hey, Steve Covino and I'm Rich David and together we're Covino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio. You could catch us weekdays from five to seven pm Eastern two to four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio and of course the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Why should you listen to Covino and Rich.
Speaker 7: We talk about everything life, sports, relationships, what's going on in the world. We have a lot of fun talking about the stories behind the stories in the world of sports and pop culture, stories that well, other shows don't seem to have the time to discuss. And the fact that we've been friends for the last twenty years and still work together.
Speaker 3: I mean that says something, right, So check us out.
Speaker 7: We like to get you involved too, Take your phone calls, chop it up. As they say, I'd say, the most interactive show on Fox Sports Radio, maybe the.
Speaker 2: Most interactive show on planetar.
Speaker 7: Be sure to check out Covino and Rich live on Fox Sports Radio and the iHeartRadio app from five to seven pm Eastern two to four Pacific, And if you miss any of the live show, just search Kovin on Rich wherever you get your podcasts, and of course on social media that's Covino and Rich.
Speaker 3: We'll settle on a poll question for this first hour. Stat of the Day brought to you by Panini America, the official trading cards of the Dan Patrick Show. All of our in studio guests receive a fantastic gift bag with items from Sonos trigger Panini King Zawaian and Rapid Radios. He joins us every Super Bowl. He's the Hall of Famer two times Super Bowl champ, head coach of the Buffalo's Dion Sanders back here in the man k and we all made the mistake of what he was going to be wearing. We went jeans on jeans. There suit it look good thought, but but no, no track suit?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: All right, you gotta you gotta whistle there.
Speaker 6: I'm a coach, so I got a whistle.
Speaker 3: So are you gonna use the whistle during this, uh interview?
Speaker 6: Well, it blows, but I don't plan on blow anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough? How many pairs of shoes do you want?
Speaker 12: I haven't taken inventory in quite some time, but it's it's a lot like Jordan's or I'm not a Jordan guy.
Speaker 6: I'm a prime guy. You're not got my own shoes?
Speaker 3: Did you ever own? Did you ever own? Jordan's?
Speaker 12: Maybe a para sol, but I love Mike makes my guy. It's kind of different when you.
Speaker 6: Know Jordan, you know, like you know, it's a little different. I like, I like what I like.
Speaker 12: I'm not a big sneaker everyday guy, but when I do wear tennis shoes mostly were my own.
Speaker 3: What do you take away from Jordan's like everything.
Speaker 12: He's the greatest, He's the goat, He's a character, class.
Speaker 6: Work, ethic.
Speaker 3: Nothing Lebron could do.
Speaker 12: I'm not gonna put another brother down, but lit than another. I'm not doing that. We don't do that now. Both of those guys are Black excellence to me. Both of those guys are on different mountains, and they've reached their pinnacles differently, but certainly they they have reached it. We could compare everybody to them, but not them against one another.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: If I had you in your prime against Travis Hunter now.
Speaker 12: Right, Travis bad boy, I'm not putting Travis down.
Speaker 6: Travis bad Boy. There's like another sign to me.
Speaker 12: Travis is a generational type of young man that we may never ever see again. The reason we may never ever see him again because coaches won't allow it, because they can't fathom what they can't do themselves. I did it at an extreme level, so I was able to guide him and lead him and allow him to do it without the risk of jealousy, of envy, or hatred from his teammates. Travis is unbelievable. Travis is the best player in.
Speaker 6: This draft by far.
Speaker 3: Match your challenge his talents.
Speaker 12: I don't match man' I'm that old coach in the corner of the ring, that boxing coach saying left right, left, right, You got it.
Speaker 6: That's it. I'm not matching nothing.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to help him exceed anything I would ever fathohim, not only on the field, but off the field as well.
Speaker 3: How would you use him if you're an NFL cause.
Speaker 6: I've already showed him how to use him. Why would they defer?
Speaker 3: I don't you know. We've talked to people who've played, you know, either defensive back or wide receiver, saying you have to go to these meetings. Come on, man, I'm just going by what they tell me.
Speaker 12: When is the last time you heard a football player say, boy, that meeting really helped me.
Speaker 3: No, but you have they require you to be at certain places.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I was there for fourteen years. I know the drills. Travis has never been mistaken for an idiot on the football field. He's very intelligent, very intelligent on the field, at and off the field. Had a four point oh GPA. Let's get that straight. So he's a smart young man. He will be prepared for whatever you place in front of him. Generational loves the game, don't party, don't smoke, don't drink. Kind of secludes himself, kind of an introvert is if you should say, but he can play some during football.
Speaker 3: But full time dB, full time wide receiver.
Speaker 12: Why not you play an NFL game. It's much slower than the college game. The college game is no huddle, is tempo. We plays that the players are the players that the plays. The pro game is so durned slow. You go into the huddle, you take your time, you call another play. Not only that, you can't touch him, you can't hit him in the secondary. So the risk of being injured is not as such as the college football game.
Speaker 6: The pro games protects you even more.
Speaker 12: I think what he does should transnd to the next level. He's already shown them what he could. He's capable of doing. The reason they're saying he can't do both because they never fad them.
Speaker 2: To do both.
Speaker 3: He's deon Sanders. Why does the media want you to coach in the NFL.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say the media.
Speaker 12: The media is uh. Some people are very kind. Some people do clickbait. So when you mention my name, that's gonna warrant an opinion. You're not gonna mention my name and not have an opinion. If you say anything and mention me, you're gonna have an opinion. I'm not the kind of guy that's idle that you have nothing to say. When I walked in, you had an opinion. So that's just the thought that we provoke. So it's not the media. I just think when you look at me, you're based with an opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think the media it allows them. You know, when you talk to your Jones, there was wishful reporting. I think that was attached.
Speaker 12: Jerry is a magnetic man. Just us sitting down hugging each other. He said right behind me the honors last night, and his beautiful wife. But just he's magnetic. If we talking, hug is going to be a story. Whatever Jerry does is going to be a story. Jerry is the only owner in the NFL that consistently makes you feel as dough his team has a chance to win a Super Bowl every year and you have an opinion about it.
Speaker 6: What other owner has.
Speaker 12: That that authenticity and that that that attraction nobody.
Speaker 6: Jerry's one of a kind man and I love him.
Speaker 3: If he had asked you to interview with the job.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't have to interview. My interview is being played. Why would I have to interview? Like I can you coach you?
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 12: You could watch that. You can see that I'm pretty durn good at what I do. I don't have to interview. You just have to come and this is my staff. This would be my staff. Who do you want me to hold over? Okay, here we go. What we're gonna do? And but I'm more I'm more involved. I'm not gonna just let you build it for me. I need to build it. We need to build it together so so that I could make it certain I had a hand in our success, certainly not our failure.
Speaker 3: Did you want to be ansesked to coach the Cowboys?
Speaker 12: I love the college football game. I'm built for the college football game at this point in my life. And I'm not doing nothing at that next level with doubt. My sons, everybody know that. Why would I do that? Why would I go coach against my son? Who wants to do that? Who who signs up for that?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 6: I want to go coach against my son. What idiot does that? No, if that was gonna happen, that would be one of the continguencies.
Speaker 3: So if you could coach, okay, So that's the only way. If you can.
Speaker 6: So I've it's always what I've always said. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: How do you prepare for the draft with your So?
Speaker 12: I prepare him. I prepare them for the draft, he and Shallow. I prepare them with the thought process, the language understanding, the room understanding, this is what this team has, this is what the questions that you may want to warrant. But I prepare them as men for the moment, because we're gonna get that moment. The reason you sit up here is because you've been maximizing your moments for how many years now forty forty years. That's why you're hear because of the moment. So, and these guys are all assisting you because they understand how to handle their moments. So I prepare my kids for the moment. So when you ask them a question that you're not gonna catch them off guard. You're not gonna catch them in a vicarious situation because I prepared them for that moment. And I think that's the job.
Speaker 3: Of a father as a father. Are their teams you'd prefer he didn't play for?
Speaker 6: There's a lot of teams I prefer any It's just like I said, aren't their team that you don't want to watch.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 6: You hit the room money? You just hit the clicker like that, you nern skippy. You're right. It's teams I didn't want to play for, So why wouldn't I want my kids?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: Come on, man, I'm a dad, I'm a real dad that has a lot of information about the NFL.
Speaker 6: I know some folks who know some folks who know some folks.
Speaker 12: In the NFL, and I know what's behind the curtain. So definitely I'm going to lead them in the right direction.
Speaker 3: But how do you how do you navigate that?
Speaker 12: I would meet with them behind the door, closed doors. I would not call them out. I would not put them on front street and talk about their organization because people work too hard to make it right. Instead of a guy like me ignorantly saying something wrong, I would meet with them privately and talk about my concerns so we could have an understanding.
Speaker 3: Has that happened already?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: How many teams?
Speaker 6: Few? I just want to know. I just want to know why.
Speaker 12: If you don't get your wives answer, you're gonna always be curious in life. I like to get my wives answered because this is this is my guy. I mean, these are my kids. This ain't just a homie a friend. These are my kids.
Speaker 3: Who does Shador remind you of his dad?
Speaker 6: He reminds me of me in a lot of ways. He he he.
Speaker 12: He's the son that has always been there. Like what I mean by that is like Bucky, my oldest son. He lived with his mother, his mother for a period of time. I was always fathering him, but he didn't stay in the house for a period of time because of separation and divorce. But I want custody of my second set of kids, my second three. But Shador never ventured out, he he. He didn't get mad and get upset and run to mommy and and whatever that would would be. Shador has always consistently been there.
Speaker 3: But just he's been with you you mean, yeah, okay, Yeah, that's what I mean by there. He's I admired his toughness. Yeah uh. He hung in the pocket. But he's not elusive like you. He We don't want their speed.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but if he was, he was running the ball profusely. You criticized that he's a drop back past it, he's a pre pure pocket part.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't criticize it because we look at Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 12: It was only it's only Lamar won Lamar and Lamar didn't win an MVP award that he should have won last night. So there's always going to be criticism when your gift is exemplified tremendously.
Speaker 3: But Josh Allen runs.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you don't criticize him for running. You've never criticized him for running. You've criticized Lamar for running. That's a great analogy. I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 3: No, I've criticized Josh Allen because he didn't take care of the football. No, A lot of people have. Yes, I mean I can only speak for me. You're speaking in generalities. I Lamar Jackson I thought was gonna win the m v P, Thank you. I thought he was going to win the idea too. Josh Allen is taking care of the football this year better, and I thought that was the lamarck.
Speaker 12: No, Okay, both guys are tremendous. We can't put Josh down and lift Lamorrow up. But that MVP trophy I thought was Lamar.
Speaker 3: I would have given it to Saquon Barklay.
Speaker 12: No, yeah, Lamar, Well, because he's here, would you have given it to him if he wasn't here?
Speaker 3: He ran for two thousand yards, he changed their offense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that has been done before. Yeah, multitude of times.
Speaker 3: We're never going to have an MVP be a running back.
Speaker 6: But Lamar, what he did.
Speaker 12: I forget his statistics, but his turnover was when he had three interceptions or something four interceptions and in what eighteen nineteen games?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, that's absurd.
Speaker 12: Like what he's doing is what everybody said he couldn't do, and he did it to another level and it still wasn't glorified.
Speaker 3: What if we had the MVP headed out of at the end of the year.
Speaker 12: That's what it should be handed out. That's when all award should be handed out, when the body.
Speaker 6: Of work is done.
Speaker 3: So then it's either Mahomes or Saquon Barkley who probably would win them.
Speaker 12: People Now that's because they have the lasting impression. That doesn't mean that they're the MVP.
Speaker 3: But that isn't value winning championships.
Speaker 12: Yes, but it's not singilely value. It's that don't make you better because your team is there, you have a better team. It's some guys that could flat out play, but if you put them on a different team, they're wonderful. Example cam Ward. Cam Ward and sh your door are best of friends.
Speaker 6: Cam Ward.
Speaker 12: Last year he probably would have been on a third fourth round draft pick. He goes to Miami. Now he's arguably the first pick.
Speaker 6: What happened? What changed?
Speaker 12: Was the scouts wrong or did he go to a better team and get in a better situation or was the scouts wrong?
Speaker 3: Probably both, So let's say they're wrong.
Speaker 12: They misdiagnosed him, they misrepresented him, they treated him unfairly. And I love where he is right now. I flat I love it because it make him all look like a fool because last year, you can't tell me this wasn't the same guy. That's the same camp that I knew, that's the same camp as doing this thing. He just has a different uniform on.
Speaker 6: And I love it.
Speaker 3: If you could change one thing about college football right now.
Speaker 12: It has to be more structure in regards to what was supposed to what was supposedly inil it's not in IL, it's collective, it's pay per view. So if I could change something, that would have to be structuring guidelines for these kids. It would be a mimic of the NFL when rookies come in. This is what you could get. This is the maximum. It would be like that for high school kids. Then the college kids that have already proven themselves would be more would have more value.
Speaker 6: We got to have some type of structure.
Speaker 12: If not, you're going to see the same teams that's exhausted themselves financially, and the collectives go to the playoffs. Every year you may see two surprises like Arizona State who played phenomenal, and a couple of other teams, but mostly was it Boise State. It played phenomenally, but you know, you get knocked out. So if it's not even if I can't give you what the other team can give you a pay you, it's not evening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if we get to the pro model eventually, where maybe we take the top fifty schools and then we kind of divide them into regions and then that's.
Speaker 6: Gonna happen eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think it's.
Speaker 12: Going and in most schools is probably gonna break away from football, is probably gonna break away from the other sports. It's probably gonna be football. Then the other sports have their own ad and it's probably gonna roll like that.
Speaker 3: Uh, you're here. It's almonds and I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I don't just endorse the product to endorse the product. I endorse the product because I believe in it, like you know, being healthy, being fit. You know, I don't have a belt loop, you see, my parents don't have bet loot, so I gotta stay lean and mean. So almonds keeps me right there. Weight wise, My skin is pretty Look at that close up coming close up on me, this skin?
Speaker 6: Which skin is looking good?
Speaker 3: What's your playing weight?
Speaker 12: And you are now I probably was anywhere from one eighty five to two eight.
Speaker 6: I'm right now. I'm probably two o fo lex lightly bo Back to my almonds.
Speaker 2: Right here we go.
Speaker 6: I love uh California almonds. I love everything about it.
Speaker 12: They're a healthy snack because I'm a I'm a fit guy, so I'm a health conscious type of guy. And when I'm starving and when I'm hungry or something, just to have something instead of stopping at a fast food place, or whatever to grab something. I'm able to pop my almas.
Speaker 3: In almonds dot com. Which team will be serving your son almonds in the.
Speaker 6: That's good, that's good.
Speaker 12: I don't I don't, I don't know. I think he's gonna go. I don't think. I know he's gonna go anywhere from from one to three. I think at the latest and uh last year, leading up to last season, I said that he and Travis probably gonna be one and two or something like that. But it's probably gonna be two and three or one and two, one and three. It's gonna be one of the other. But I'm excited. He's the only quarterback that has had I think seven coordinators. He's the only quarterback that has uh played every game, started every game in high school as well as college except one. He's the only quarterback that you han't bragging boast of a running game on an offensive line that has tremendously protected him. He had to do what he had to do. He's the only quarterback that stands and delivers each and don't fault anyone that. I love what this kid is about. He's training right now, he's on the field right now, working out.
Speaker 3: It's almonds dot Com. Own your prime, it's right to learn more.
Speaker 6: It's right. We're in our prime. We got to own your prime. And you got to be healthy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 12: You guys gotta think healthy, eat healthy, live healthy. And you guys look good, most of you, most of you. Who doesn't, Well, it's obvious. I think it's obvious.
Speaker 3: Oh, Marvin's got his shades on over there.
Speaker 6: You look good too.
Speaker 5: Oh, Man, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I'm gladt you're included.
Speaker 6: I'm glad inclusiveness that I see. Wow, I like that's right. I like the black thing. I appreciate you Dan for that.
Speaker 5: DP didn't need the Ruoney room.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I already had him, he was hired, he was already in the building.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But you you made sure he was in the day elevated. Yeah, I comploted you should have.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I don't know if he hadn't seen you work, Mark, Maybe get some almonds here? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Does the body good? Does the skin good too?
Speaker 3: Did you see the tragger girls out there?
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, man, you're the best gift giver in the game.
Speaker 3: No, you're really upgrade.
Speaker 6: No, you're you're you're good.
Speaker 3: No, but you need an upgrade always.
Speaker 6: Who's gonna say no to Dreg?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Who's gonna say no like you? You got it straight?
Speaker 12: And in my, oh mya estate in Texas, they're prominent.
Speaker 6: Dreger is prominent there.
Speaker 3: It's great to see, great to see.
Speaker 6: I love you, man, I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for stopping.
Speaker 6: Make sure you talk.
Speaker 12: Positively about the Sanders boys. Okay, I appreciate that. I will thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: All right, Jon Sanders will take a break. Play of the day coming up now.
Speaker 1: Be sure to catch the live edition of The Dan Patrick Show weekdays at nine am Eastern six am Pacific on Fox Sports Radio and the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: WAPP Final Hour on the final day. How did it happen so quickly? Here? Amazing? I want to thank all of the great folks people at the Exchange Pickleball Place here, the Pickleball Place in New Orleans for hosting us, all the great people who made this possible the entire week here. Also, King Sawaiian has some food. They fired up the trigger grills. They have the Shrimp Po Boy Sliders, the MVP Slider, the Mulfi Coast Slider, we'll have those on display coming up in about forty minutes from now eight seven to seven three. DP show email address DP at Danpatrick dot com, Twitter handle at dp show. We'll get to more phone calls Seaton poll question for the final hour of the program as well. Well, let's see.
Speaker 10: Let me update you real quick on the percentage of people that are rooting for the Eagles, because that is going significantly in one direction. It's actually getting closer to even oh, rebounding a little bit. It's now a fifty four percent Eagles. Okay, that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: The NFL Honors last night, Josh Allen MVP, which is surprising. I gave you a stat earlier in the show. I'll bring it back. He got the MVP. He's the first player in twenty one years to win the MVP without being selected First Team All Pro had twenty seven of the fifty first place votes. Lamar Jackson had twenty three first place votes, and that's the smallest difference between first and second since Peyton Manning and Steve McNair declared co MVPs with sixteen first place votes each back in two thousand and three. Also, Kevin O'Connell Coach of the Year, and that's the second fourteen win season in the last three years. This second Vikings coach to win the award. The other coach, of course, the great Bud Grant, that was back in nineteen sixty nine. Some NBA stuff. Last night, Lebron had forty two and seventeen. I think he's the oldest to get forty and the youngest to get forty in NBA history. You're going to have all the records, what it's all said and done, but at age forty, the oldest player to have a thirty to fifteen game as well. Now five games with thirty or more points since turning forty. That ties in with Michael Jordan as well. Anthony Edwards went for forty nine on the Bulls last night, and the Joker went for twenty eight, twelve and ten. So he has twenty four triple doubles. That's the most by any player prior to the All Star Break. That was Russell Westbrook back in twenty eighteen. Didn't he win the MVP that year?
Speaker 5: He did as a six seed.
Speaker 3: As a sixth seed, yep, oh.
Speaker 5: They weren't very good, but you got a triple double. So they gave it to him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know that. It made it easy for the voters. They go, he averaged a triple double. Now it feels like everybody is sort of you know, got the chance. How many triple doubles did ninety one players? I've had triple doubles so far?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I think Melachai Flynn got one too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, balling.
Speaker 9: What if we make it tougher and now it's going to be a triple dozen triple dozen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now it's a more of an accomplishment, just a touch more.
Speaker 6: But I bet that was.
Speaker 3: You have to have at least twelve assists in twelve rebounds, or you have to twelve twelve or more trip does Marv Okay? All right, we'll get phone calls coming up. Let's bring in Josh Jacobs, the Green Bay Packers running back. I'm looking at what he did this past season. Thirteen hundred yards, fifteen touchdowns, First team All Pro, He's a three time Pro bowler, NFL rushing yards leader. In twenty twenty two, he was All rookie, won a national championship at Alabama. Uh so there's a lot of stuff there. Wow, that's a damn good You look ready to go, pawn Ol John all right, all right, all right, John looks like he's ready to go. He's got his He brought his shoulder pads here as well. You are ready for the game. Those are the X Tech shoulder pads. So you'll talk about the technology there. This is the thirteenth year that number one shoulder pads in the NFL and Division one football.
Speaker 13: So and you use those, yeah, I use those Man X Tech since I came in probably my junior year, of colleagues.
Speaker 2: Reached out to me, man, let me try it out.
Speaker 13: I went over, flew over to the headquarters, got to see you know what they all, what they all was about. And then I mean, I think ninety percent of the guys in the NFL right now where audi leak college guys wear them.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you just look last year in the.
Speaker 13: League, guys that you brought up, Josh Allen Pass certain my favorite linebacker, Fred Warner, all of these guys, word is for me a light You know, you don't feel anything, and I haven't had any injuries from the shoulder or anything since I've since warned them.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna warm them my whole career.
Speaker 3: So you can be friends with the linebacker Fred Warner.
Speaker 2: Bro I a lot.
Speaker 13: He's it's more of a respect thing. He's he's the best. He's the best I've ever been against.
Speaker 3: So what makes him so great?
Speaker 2: His instincts?
Speaker 13: I would say, how fast he is and how physical he is, and he doesn't take a playoff like he's one of them guys that he's the leader of that defense for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, but who's the other guy? Like when you get to the line of scrimmage, you know you're getting the ball. Yeah, let's say Jalen Carter's there. Yeah, Or let's say, now, I don't know who else? You would go, where is he? How many players do you go? Where is that guy?
Speaker 13: I would say most of the time, I never look at the defensive line never.
Speaker 3: You don't care.
Speaker 2: When I'm running the.
Speaker 13: Ball, I manipulate them. I don't really, I don't really too much look at them. So I look at the linebackers and safeties, and it's only a few safeties to me that actually want that type of type of smoke.
Speaker 2: Uh So, I mean, I like like, I like Buddha Baker. He's one of them. He'll hit you wherever he's around the ball every play. He's one of them guys.
Speaker 13: He's gonna come down, he's trigger fast, he's gonna make a play. Brian Branch is low key the same way too. So those guys got my respect. A lot of people just okay.
Speaker 3: So those defense their defensive backs where you go, don't even don't.
Speaker 13: Even yeah nah, Now you can look at their eyes like that, nah.
Speaker 3: But you don't do like Dereck Henry. Dereck Henry is like get out of here and like, you know, knox him to the sidelines there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, I try him.
Speaker 13: I always try to run him over early because I always notice either two things that happen. Either they gonna sit and catch the next time, or they gonna shoot low. So I kind of just like, yeah, we's at the tone. What do you mean shoot and catch like they're sitting care It's like they literally stop their feet and wait for it and secure the tackle, or they'll literally just dive into legs. So like it's either or so like basically, you run them over early, you can set up the juke or you set up your other moves later.
Speaker 3: But what do you think of that dB goes for your legs?
Speaker 2: I think I think they's sow, but I understand.
Speaker 3: Give me, give me the defensive back though that's soft. That did that too, almost all of them. Uh you got the tattoos anything of significance there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this one right here so fun.
Speaker 13: Fact, everything on the left side of my body is basically the tattoos. I feel like it's more of an importance. All of my tattoos have meanings, but it's more of an important importance because they say the left veins run to your heart first. So like I got like my family members, like my kids, my grandma, stuff like that on.
Speaker 5: The left side.
Speaker 3: No goofy tattoos nah. And don't get a woman's name tattoo nah nah No. Yeah, you're comfortable wearing that bracelet out there. There's a lot going on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I spent I spend a lot of time out here.
Speaker 13: I'm used to, Like I can get around this city without GPS and all of that. Like my roommate in college was ARV Smith tight End. He's from New Orleans. So like every holiday or break or anything I had, I always came out here because going home to Oklahoma was too.
Speaker 2: Far so like and boring and boring.
Speaker 13: Uh So like we always used to come out here and then like right when the like spring got over with or the season was over, where we got down with training. It was always like Marty Grass season. So we used to always kind of like the half of the whole team used to always come back and come here.
Speaker 3: So you imagine if you'd gone down my shoe instead of Alabama. Nah, I don't like them colors, but you would have fun.
Speaker 2: It would have fun.
Speaker 3: Sure, How did how did the coach Saban close you? Man?
Speaker 13: Crazy thing is so I didn't I didn't have any stars coming out from high school, and so like it's funny because Saban actually just told the story probably like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I've never I've never told the story. But I didn't have any stars.
Speaker 13: So one day I'm at basketball practice and Burton Burns, he's actually from Louisiana.
Speaker 2: He comes out and he watches me who and he was like, man, like I'm.
Speaker 13: Not even He told me said, man, I'm not even supposed to be here. Like he said, I some people told me about you at another school, another school I was visiting.
Speaker 2: I decided to make a stop.
Speaker 13: He was like, I was gonna be here for like five minutes, end up staying for like two hours, had a conversation. And then when I took my visit and I sat down with Saving, I think the thing that sold me the most was we never talked about football. The only thing he talked to me about was how he could make me a better person and how he can grow me as a man and set me up for positions to have to be secure when I'm done playing a game.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing that sold me the most.
Speaker 3: And you, of course validated the these nuts he gave us the first report years ago, like whenever we bring anybody from Alabama. I had Bryce Young on ago these nuts and he started giggling, and I said, uh, coach Saban, you know he he did authenticated. I did ask coach Saban, you say these nuts? He goes yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 13: I'd say, yeah, man, people don't give him a love credit for how funny he really is.
Speaker 3: Well, we're seeing him on TV now and that personality is coming out of fact. But Bryce said, if he said these nuts, that was a good thing. Yeah, like he was in a good mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. I would say I would say if he joked.
Speaker 13: Around with you, then one he liked you and then so he was definitely in a good mood that day.
Speaker 3: What was it like when he was not in a good mood.
Speaker 2: I think I was only on his bad side maybe one time.
Speaker 13: Like I was one of them people like I never missed workouts, I like never missed class, Like I kind of like did everything in the right way. I remember one game we had bumped heads a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was actually my junior year. It was against Ole miss.
Speaker 13: I had got like a toning penalty after I scored, so you know, he he laid into me and I was like, okay, so you know you got to eat that. And then he came back and laid into me again, like probably like a driver or two later, and like I got up and we kind of like went back and forth. And then after that me and him became like best friends.
Speaker 2: So it's crazy.
Speaker 13: I think one thing about saving he he's so used to people walking on eggshells around him that anybody that has the I guess the gusts to stand up to him, he kind of like respects it in a different level.
Speaker 3: He's Josh Jacobs. He's the Green Bay Packers running back and joining us on behalf of x Tech shoulder pads, the latest in technology thirteen years the number one pad Pro and Division one. How would you sum up Saquon Barkley's season.
Speaker 13: Man, I mean he had an electric season. You know obviously you know they have a really good team over there. He has probably the greatest office of line. And then you know in football this year.
Speaker 3: What you do different, what you do better than you I say that.
Speaker 13: His top end speed for sure, top end speed ev sliding and he just does like you could tell, he just looks like he's having fun, like he's just creating. Like when you're in that zone, it's like, I feel like you just create.
Speaker 2: And it looks like he's in that.
Speaker 6: Zone a lot.
Speaker 3: What's that feeling like when you're in the zone for me?
Speaker 2: For me, everything slows down.
Speaker 13: It almost kind of feels like you moving in slow motion and everything like I can the only thing I can here is myself brief like literally, it's weird like but and it feels like every play like you about to score, every play you touched.
Speaker 3: The ball, You're welcome to the NFL. Moment was what.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the NFL?
Speaker 13: Probably my rookie year, we played the Vikings at the bank and that was the year that they had like I think everybody on their defense played together for like three or four years, and I remember like my first, second, and third option was all gone. I'm like, where do you want me to go? That was the first time I ever felt like, bro, I cannot do anything.
Speaker 3: You got to help me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was good. And so they roughed you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they definitely roughed me up.
Speaker 13: I was like, Okay, I understood it now, like the thought process, the you know, the mentality.
Speaker 2: That it took in all of those things. I was like, yeah, they legit.
Speaker 3: But did they welcome you to the end, Like did they say stuff to you? Like the opposition?
Speaker 2: See, people always try to be my friend in the game.
Speaker 13: It's not too many people that just come up and like we go back and forth because I tell people.
Speaker 2: Like, man, please do not turn me up.
Speaker 13: Please please do not turn you up, because I was really you know, I'm going about my business, but like, don't bring it, don't.
Speaker 3: Bring it out, okay, but what would make you mad where you do turn it up?
Speaker 13: Like I remember it like last year, right, So I had got like an eight yard game and a dude made a tackle. When he starts celebrating, I'm like, that's a loss for you. Like what are we talking about? Like that's a loss? So like stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Like I said, people don't get too crazy crazy with me for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess like like you know, but it's just like some of these other running back Derrick Henry, I'm not gonna make it mad.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Plus he's he's his biggest defensive lineman.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's I tell people all the time.
Speaker 13: Uh, he's a running back in the defensive ends body for sure.
Speaker 3: But he's a Hall of Famer right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did you want to play another position when you were growing up?
Speaker 13: So, I coming out of high school, I had offers from like TCU for dB. So like I play, I played defense. I was also one eighty at the time. Uh so, like I was moving a lot, a lot better, But I couldn't see myself playing defense.
Speaker 3: I always want to hit a guy.
Speaker 13: I always wanted to be the guy that like make the plays and you know, set the tone and things like that.
Speaker 2: So don't you want to.
Speaker 3: Be that guy like Honey Badger or somebody and just hit somebody?
Speaker 13: It just seems so boring, you know, Like that's the thing like defense, Like if I'm playing corner, I really don't like you know, you only make a play when the ball come your way, Like, but I feel like you can create more. You have more creativity, you know when you touching the ball and you getting it a lot.
Speaker 3: Do you care who wins Sunday?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna watch the game?
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm not gonna watch the game. Nah. I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 13: The last Super Bowl I watched, last Super Ball I watched was probably like middle school, honestly, Yeah, so I couldn't I couldn't tell you. But obviously I got a lot of teammates that's on the Eagles, so I'm like rooting for them. But like at the same time, I played against Patrick Mahomes twice basically my whole career, and I wouldn't bet against him.
Speaker 3: What was Mahomes like when he was at Texas Tech?
Speaker 2: He was a dog.
Speaker 3: He was a dog, but you knew that he would like I thought he was. I didn't know he'd be this, yeah, but I knew he was entertaining.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I remember seeing a lot about him, and I'm like Texas Tech, like he was the only reason why knew who Texas Tech was really a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: It's great to see you, and uh, once again it's X tech the X tech pad, so it's the letter X and then tech padge dot com and uh, you can check out these shoulder pads that can make you run, just like Josh Jacobs does.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I brought an extra parage in case anybody want to line it up with me.
Speaker 2: You know, right there.
Speaker 3: During the commercial break PAULI had he likes to take on people. Uh, it doesn't go well for Paulie. You don't want any of this job. No, you don't know, you don't. I'll take the glasses off.
Speaker 13: By the way, Chicago Bears fan, we it's the Bear. I think they have a really good team. But you know, it all starts with the pey.
Speaker 3: Listen, well, does it start with the panic? I start with the Lions.
Speaker 13: I mean the Lions had a good year or two, but I mean if you look at the last ten twelve years, it's the peck.
Speaker 3: For Viking, it's pretty good too. Do you shovel your own snow in Green Bays?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, yeah, no, it actually the only snow maybe twice last year.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't snow in Oklahoma, does it?
Speaker 2: H Sometimes sometimes Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta get rich used to that cold though. It's tough to get used to that cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I mean it's not that bad because we practice in it, but when it's the days that it's wet, it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, yeah, great to see. Thanks for joining us. Appreciate Josh Jacobs, Green Bay Packers running back take a break back after this