Speaker 1: It's another Jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, Hi, this is Tarboro. I'm calling from I was looking for our customer named Jeremy's something about a package. There was a complaint or something like that. So I'm calling back. Yeah, Yeah, this is Jeremy. Yeah. What is it? Yeah? Like, I mean, you can get to it if you want. You can tell me what the problem is. That's why I'm calling you back. Like you have called and emailed the company about something, and so like I'm calling you back I have. Yeah, So what's the.
Speaker 2: Two than I have. I've been calling you guys trying to figure out where my package is. It has been about a week and a half now that it said it was supposed to be delivered. I don't know why, but that's why I'm trying to rectify this.
Speaker 1: So did you like look for it or did you just like kind of stand where you thought it would be and then like look around and then you're like it didn't get here.
Speaker 2: Of course I've looked for it. This is not my first rodeo. I've gone through all the proper channels. I contacted the delivery service, I've contacted the website. I've tracking information.
Speaker 1: Did you like move any like physical objects that could be in the place of where it was? Or we were just like expecting the package to like announce itself, do.
Speaker 2: You think I of course, okay, I don't know who you think you are, but I'm saying, why you're being so busy with me? You need to tell me where this package is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been delivered, and I think it's.
Speaker 2: That I'm telling you it hasn't I told you so many times been delivered?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so but it says here that it's been delivered.
Speaker 2: So okay, Look, I don't think you understand what the I'm saying to you. I've looked for minutes, day and night, reviewing the ring time. Is that you it's serious? Okay, Well, because you looked for it. I've asked my neighbors, my wife.
Speaker 1: I think the problem is you're blind because you said you for but you have to.
Speaker 2: I think my problem is you are a customer service agent. Have you looked at the notes? Oh that I've I've sent my mailed, I've done the whole virtually hating thing.
Speaker 1: Jeremy. Yeah, so I just see a note here? You know what it looks like what there was a trucking issue, so it's just going to be a few days. So I guess it's not there trucking issue.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, No, it wasn't my fault. Of course I have been doing my due diligence. It's honestly, at this point it's your fault. I can't believe that I have done this for so long. I'm at my wits end and they put you, this dumbest piece of shit incompetent mother on the phone trying to sort this out. Are you so yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm so glad we figured it out. So before I let you go, do you want to do a customer satisfaction survey for me? That'd be totally cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a minute, you want me to do a customer satisfaction survey? At this point, after all the no you know what? Screw you? Why? Why in the world would I do anything.
Speaker 1: Of the sort.
Speaker 2: I don't want to listen to you, I don't want to rate you. I just want this to be over.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Baggage, this is actually Jubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife sets you up. What it's a joke. She said that you've been frustrated because you haven't gotten the package in the mail yet and she wanted to mess with you. Oh my.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, that was that was that was good. That was absolutely the worst because the agent that I've ever been on the phone with. So I'm glad, I'm glad there was a prank
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties