Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge broadcasting line from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts, Barry Church, Anthony Dorsett, Demontre Moore, and newly Scrugs oh Man.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, welcome back. You know where you're at. It's the Players Lounge right here, brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. Just three former ball players talking a little football. You know that's sick. We'll go talk a little cowboys though. But I got with me today my man Demon, Chay Moore, Texas A and M and the Cowboy we got, we got, we got toledos on Hall of Famous and former Cowboys Barry Church yesh yeah yeah, and I and I'm the today. I'll be uh be myself. I don't know raiders great Tennessee. It was it was both both greatness.
Speaker 4: Greatness you know Anthony Dorset Junior a FC champions Yeah times two times but uh we've been to the bowl, man, but we lost two times to I lost, I lost one, but I rocked my championship ring with pride.
Speaker 5: Now at first I was and I'm like, that was both y'all both been to the Bowl. So y'all if you if you lose the Bowl, do you still get a get a ring or something like that.
Speaker 3: We get the a f C Championship ring or NFC championship whatever, whatever you're going to represent. Yeah, what I'm saying. But uh and of course, but you want to.
Speaker 6: Get you.
Speaker 4: Definitely do what they say. What you just say. Back to the day, he said, I was over there driving the Chrisis three hundred and it looked like a phantom until you pull up to me. I got the ring like mine's with San Fran had all the diamonds and stuff on it. Dang, we lost, but it's nice. It's real nice. And my god brother von Miller, he you know, he got his Super Bowl ring and I was like, yeah, let me just go phut it up. And I was so mad about it. Bro. I didn't bring it back out for the rest of my playing career, and it wasn't until earlier last year, like all the kids would ask for their signings and stuff, and so I was like, you know what, get myself bring.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a good looking ring until you got it up next to it as a Super Bowl rig. You know, you look good, you know, but but like you know, as you get older and you start to you know, understand, and you start to appreciate, you know, even the fact that even getting that far so you know, so so having that ring and rocking and every once around the Raiders, like the Titans ring kind of looks like a kind of like a SCE class ring. It ain't really iced outled out right, but the Raider ring is a pretty good it's a pretty good championship.
Speaker 4: One nice down. I ain't got some rubies that mezzle for real, man, speaking of that, you know we're already on the topic. You know, how do you get these rings? You start with the playoffs. You cowboys gonna make the playoffs. You got the Eagles coming in this week.
Speaker 3: Hey, look man, this is and that was gonna be. One of the first things I wanted to wrap to you all about was like the key matchups this week at a couple of yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we got a couple of key matchups. But before we get into that real quickly, I'll watched the game last night.
Speaker 4: I watched a little bit of Okay, you got some guys on Fantasy my boyo doing doing this job right there. That was that defense was phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Shout out to them because this is one right here in the studio right now, I'm saying, So we get to see a little bit of it again. But I think that we all picked up Uh we all picked Buffalo. Yeah, I picked Buffalo. We all we're all good with that, my fig. We all good with that one.
Speaker 5: But I was watching that watching that game one, you see what true elite defensive line play like. Those guys coming off the edge was a Daniel Hunter and uh Anderson from Alabama. Man, they they made things hard for Josh Allen pretty much the entire night. He was running for his life the entire night. And then you see how Russian cover works together when you when you're in Unison like that. I mean, it's the safety for Houston had one of the best games of two picks and a forced fumble, but he was just back there eating Josh Allen. And you could do that when you got a pass rush, when you know that ball got to come out fast, you can sit on a lot of routes to jump a lot of rounds.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so being that you going, you went there with it. Let's so let's let's jump into that a little bit, because you know, the Eagles have one of the best defensive lines in in the National Football League right now, and the Cowboys, with a young offensive line has been banged up and you know, next man up here there and whoever could feel in could could you know, be up that week? You know, how is that going to match up this week? For as far as with with our offense? Okay number one, all right, you gotta look at it. The Eagles do have a have a solid up front d line, but they got one, they got one decent cornerback there. Let's just talk about it. The Mitchell kid, he's been balling. But but it's a mismatch over there with Dory Jackson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can get exposed the nickel. The nickel nice to the young boy from our I'm yeah, yeah, he nice too, but yeah, oh yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Need to make him pay barbecue chicken. So so when it comes down to it, are we looking at say because it could go it could go both sides, Like when we flip the coin. You know, they could be looking at us the same way, you know what I mean, Like like as I was sitting there yesterday and I was thinking, like, I'm like, man on paper, this this this game is is more evenly matched up then it like than it ever has been, especially the first game. But when you go man per man on this team on the east side of the ball, like I mean, it's almost like a clear matchup. You look at the two receivers. We got two receivers, all right, We look at we look at the quarterbacks. Both quarterbacks are playing very good. Hurts is more than efficient, all right. Dak is taking care of and he doesn't have the pressure, you know, when he doesn't have the press and do things on his own, you know. But as we break down these matchups, that's something I just wanted to holler at y'all about, Like, Okay, starting with you trade, Like if you look at it up front, from from from the defensive standpoint for the Dallas Cowboys going up against that Eagles offensive line with Clark and Quinn in the middle now and outside, how do you see that match affair? And then do you see the Cowboys actually having a a I guess you could say ain't upper hand or or is it going to be somewhat even or where do you see it leading.
Speaker 4: To man, that's a phenomenal question. Like when you started, not to get too far off track, but when you think about the secondary and stuff like that, Yeah, a lot of those things are similar. But it's like I said, this whole week, it's gonna start with trench warfare, which d and if being a defensive line former defensive lineman being in Ebraflu's like scheme like, and then just even shoddy being under that Pete Carroll Tree like, you're gonna go in there, You're gonna challenge them guys. You're gonna say, who's the better defensive line. Who's gonna come out here and do that? Yeah, you got they got two guys, but we got three, Like are we gonna Are we gonna do better? Like I would think that we would because the X factor this week for me is gonna be osa Osa. You're gonna have prime opportunity. You you go in there, what they say, you love somebody to sleep, but you're a starter. You're gonna come in with fresh legs and you can have that three headed monster that they called a cerberus, like you're gonna sit there eighties break like he gonna bring them out and for them. If you get those roaming, everything else around there is just started coming together. It's just gonna it's like a good steak, like you make sure you get the stake there. The potatoes is the Carson kid. Then you got James Houston coming over there. You got the young pup doing what he's doing. And like you said alluded to earlier, a lot of the guys for the Houston team yesterday was just sitting back there. And so with Jalen Hurts, who doesn't have the best arm his team. He's a great winner, he's a great game manager, but his team put him in the position not to fail, not to be forced to throw on the run. And so I think this week is where it's going to be different because we didn't have that we didn't have that wall, we didn't have that penetration force where it was like hey, when he tried to step up in the pocket, he went through the B gap. I think that's what's going to change the game this week and that's how we're gonna have to win, and vice versas. When it comes back to the offensive line, I'm not as too worried about them because they've showed us throughout the year that when all of them are there and they're healthy, they can play. They block for Dak and he does what he's suppose And even when they're not healthy and they have two out of the three, their backups are still coming in here and their quality backups. So I really like them. I know we didn't get to see them against Jalen Carter, but I think that's really going to be the big test right now, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And for me when I'm looking at the trenches defensively for the Dallas Cowboys, I do believe with the new additions Williams and you know, Clark doing his thing holds. So, like you mentioned, I feel like the Cowboys have the advantage in the trenches defensively against the Eagles offensive line. And the reason I say that is number one, they're missing Johnson, the Hall of Fame caliber left tackle out there.
Speaker 3: There's a beast like that.
Speaker 4: Lane hall of fame. Oh yeah, you like him better than j Peters.
Speaker 5: He up there with Peters, bro like Lane is Lane cold?
Speaker 4: Lane Lane is cold, and he's gotten better. As Thomas went on, but JP Lane constract you I ain't cold. He's been cold.
Speaker 3: If anything wrong, arguing on either one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've been at a high level since twenty thirteen when they got him so eat balling, but he's gone right now, he's got it.
Speaker 3: You don't have that guy in there.
Speaker 5: And the center for the Philadelphia the Eagles has been deliver with injuries as well Cam Jargons, so they're not all one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And to me, with that interior that you.
Speaker 5: Have for the Dallas Cowboys, fresh legs, you're gonna have it odiggy Zoo. You're gonna have Kenny Clark, You're gonna have Quentin Williams too, of maybe and Solomon Thomas.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have.
Speaker 7: USh eggs in it.
Speaker 4: And even forget about solid.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have fresh legs moving in there. So they're gonna get you know, fast pass rushers and just trying to throw guys off against the run down in and down out. And I don't know if there's this Eagles team can will stand it there. They're good off the line, but I don't know. That's why I give the advantage of dolls when it comes to that aspect of it. But it's gonna be up to these guys on the edges. Man the Clowney's uh donovant as a rock who James Houston's Fowler Exactly, they're gonna have to take advantage of these one on ones, bro, They got to because they're gonna do all they all they focus is gonna be on the interior Quinn Williams and stopping those guys.
Speaker 3: They're gonna leave them tackles one on one.
Speaker 7: Can can dawas take advantage of it that they have to.
Speaker 3: Be able to do that.
Speaker 4: You you, you know you be having a little inside scoop every now and again. So let me go to my great friend Negro over there and say, Sam Williams, where you named a lot of guys right there, like you just got to bring the cat out the back. But for you to list four defensive tackles, that's a lot of that's a lot of interior health. You're not gonna let down Solid because he plays special team and he's moving like that. You're gonna have the young pup there to start, and you're gonna have Jamie Houston. But then are you really going in there with uh, Sam Williams and uh and Fouler off the airs? Like and then you got Clowny two that's that's non defensive linement right now, and it's up we're talking about with injuries. Uh, the offensive line is what relatively healthy and stuff like that, But like who's going to beat the man down? Because you know, if you start looking, you got non defensive linemen up. Okay, you play special team. You play special team. One of you linebackers is out, the dB is out. So who's getting left off the totem pole?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you? Do you think everybody's going to be active? And if not, out of those defensive end who's gonna be then?
Speaker 5: To me, I don't notice for sure or nothing like that. I don't know who's gonna be up and who's gonna be down. But for me, if we're talking about who would I bring in there to get after the pass on the edge? I like the guys I named and Sam Williams, I mean, he all the potential in the world all the time. You know, one of the size everything, run four or five, all that great stuff.
Speaker 7: But where's the production?
Speaker 5: You know, you know, where has he been at so far this season? I mean we've seen time and time again we're clips of him, you know.
Speaker 3: Getting off the club get.
Speaker 5: You know, getting dumbed to getting up and it's and it's tough because, like I said, he has all the talent in the world. You look at him as a specimen and then no disrespect, you look at a guy like James Houston, like gonna go with Sam, But then when you put on the tape, it's like Houston has been been playing better than him all season long. So that's one of the guys that if it came down to it, yeah, I would have to leave him out.
Speaker 4: Only reason I asked you that is because Shoddy mentioned earlier in the week that there was a possibility. He didn't say they were gonna do it, but what did he say. He alluded to it. You might see some five men in front a little bit more you're not. And then with the touch push that's going on there, are they gonna go more defensive line heavy or are you gonna sit there and say, hey, man, I love what I seen last week from our guys and keeping them rotation and having that penetration to where we got Logu Wilson over Shawn and the rest of the line back of court actually being able to play downhill football, or are you going to go with that five man front to where it's like, hey, we're gonna take one less linebacker and kind of do the overflowing really build the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 3: That's tough. And you know, because we got numbers on the other side of the ball where dude's been stepping up in that wide receiver room too as well. So when you start cutting numbers now with just these few ads this come along in the past few weeks, it's a whole different ball game. It's all a different team too as well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So, uh, look, we.
Speaker 3: Gotta take our first break and when we come back, we're gonna jump right back into it because we got to figure out, like can the Cowboys possibly make this a one dimensional game? And know the Eagles the type of team that you can actually do that too and still benefit from it as well. You know, stay right here, we gotta pay some bills. It's the players lounges brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. Hey, they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themeed casino games developed by Aristocrat, A Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 9: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal ris for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season.
Speaker 3: That's Crownrooyal dot com.
Speaker 4: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 3: The Jack Black Playmaker is four.
Speaker 8: Of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lifball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's Get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 10: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Wallas Cowboys to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss, just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own.
Speaker 3: Boss to the players Loud.
Speaker 4: Celebrate the season at the Cowboys. Christmas is Stravaganza power by Reliant at the Star in Frisco. Join us every Friday through the Saturday from November twenty first through December twentieth. Let me say it again so you don't miss it. November twenty first to December twentieth for electrifying holiday performance for details, visit the Star District dot Com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good man, Look, you know, now I really don't want to jump the gun because it's been like one positive week. The Cowboys did beat up on the Raider. But looking at what we're looking at now on both sides of the ball, Okay, if you're a team trying to figure out how to attack the Cowboys, Okay, if you got to attack them on on on, like, where are you looking at? Because you figure out we got we got a D line. The Cowboys have a D line that you know, you give them a few weeks and see what they can do. It could go from being back at the end of the league to somewhere mid if not higher, all right, And then not to mention the offense, man, if they can play the way that they played last week, And what I mean by that is the consistency with with with the balance and then and CD and George snapping either one. If you if you get both of them doing it at one time, that's that's the cherry on top of the on top of the you know, the cupcake or whatever. But at the same time, like if you're if you're a defense, all right, how are you looking at attacking the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm coming out of the edges. I'm a hundred percent I'm coming after the edges. I mean, we saw Max Crows be able to get a little bit of pressure in there, and I feel like if the game plan was more like if the Cowboys were a little bit down, they had to pass the ball, whatever the case may be, and I feel like you can get after this unit. I mean, the tackles guiding instilled right now, there's too much of a roller coaster rap for me. You know, you got your highs and then you got your lows. It's not a consistency that you would love to see from your tackle. So if it's me, if I'm you know, a defensive coordinator, and I'm saying, look, i gotta bottle this Cowboys offense up, I'm playing back. I'm not letting anything over the top of my head, and I'm coming. I'm coming after them on the edges for sure, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Okay, so hold on before you jump into that, because I wanted to go there too with it. All right, So now being that like the Cowboys got it, you know, self, scout, we already know that's the best way you're going to improve faster than anything. Right. Okay, So now the Cowboys asking themselves that same question at this point, all right, now, like what is it that what the Cowboys can do? And this is for you though, okay, becuse you're gonna have to put your offense and add on right now.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: So how how does the offense, knowing that's the possibility, what do they.
Speaker 4: Do to come back that man to come back the chips and overthrows?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 4: And when I say overthrows, I mean having maybe that's the defensive side. But when I say overthrows, but when I say overthrows, I should have said off setting back. Off setting back is meaning that tight end. Like, yes, I don't want to eliminate Ferg, but I'm gonna bring it in that backup guy, and I'm gonna say, hey, fer we got to do the play action pass. We do play action pass and get the run. Then guess what Now that we get that run going and you actually have that threat, you don't have people getting up to the field as much. Now you can have those big tackles because let's be honest, the tackles, yes, they are a little shaky, but I believe it's still he's shaky, but he's shaky because he's being too aggressive. He's always trying to club some Nobody hints the reason why he's getting the hands in the face and those penalties being called on him. But when he can actually get back there and then it's set and be waiting for those guys. He's been dominating. He's been playing woolli ball to where there's been a few times where he put people on the other side of the offensive line. So you're going to have to have the offset tight end. Not saying he got to stay in and block him, but help him get a chip in there and just have them nervous about it. Have Javonte Williams fake the play action pass and hit him with a cam scataboo, you drop shoulder into him. Because real talk is your defensive linement. When you're running full speed and you're worried about the man that's in front of you, you get hit like that. Next time you come up the ball, you sitting there like thinking about it. Let me think about that, and that's how you have to slow these guys down. Now, once you have them doing that, then what they say, jab jab counter jab jab counter. We can't sit here and say, okay, counter counter. We're trying to throw the hate maker with a deep ball in them. So just trust your keys and your fundamentals and get them all balanced. But if you make this a one dimensional game, that's when Dak has been at his worst. Like we haven't seen when Dak had to throw. Yes, he was able to throw and get it out there. Some of the people were able to catch. But there was also some times where we said, hey, you're forcing it. You forgot about Javonte. Now you're making Javonte doing this. Now you're only feeding one of your receivers to me.
Speaker 5: You don't want this to be a repeat of a Denver game where they let that ferocious front seven for Denver just pining their ears back and get after the quarterback. I mean, it was too many times where you saw Dak Prescott five step drops deep developing, and yes, you got the receivers on the outside to get it done, but do you have the time in the pocket for that as well?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? For me, like you know, and just listening to it and thinking about it too as well, Like I'm like, okay, so let's get these boys a chance. And now when I say these boys, I'm talking about the receivers. It's given an opportunity to get some yards after to catch, so everything doesn't have to be so deep and you know long development. Give them a chance because we both we have already seen that they could catch that thing from anywhere and break tackles and get a fear. So you know, if they if we do something where like it's it's you know, like how we used to see Tom Brady get the ball out in two seconds or whatever, you know what I mean, and just let them boys get out there and do what they can. You know, that's that's definitely gonna be a benefit too as well, to help slow down some of that rush as you.
Speaker 5: Gotta get your playmakers the ball and get them involved in space. It's basically like an extension of the run game. Like you know, you get the ball out, get it out of Dak's hands quick. That's gonna frustrate those defensive line and happen to retrace and all that. That's gonna frustrate them a lot. And then you'll have you'll start to see that secondary as you know, start to creep on up.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I gotta stop all the short slants. I gotta stop all these hitches, these screens. Let me creep up, let me creep up. And then that's that's when you hit that counter and you let it ride because you got the weapons on the outside.
Speaker 4: Of the just that. But to do that once again, it's gonna come down to the blocking. My question for y'all is who would be who would be the guy who are you comfortable in their past boxing ability to pick up that that blitz or to pick up the guy coming from the big gap penetration or the tackles that have been getting beat random feeling and then them just countering like that. Do you bring in el boogie and you have him doing your your flex motion over there to where you slow them down.
Speaker 5: That's what makes Philly so damn dangerous because like you sitting there thinking, I can chip these edges all day and if they rush off the outside, man, that's nothing. I can step up in the pocket and get it done. But when you step up, that's when you're dealing with the card or the Jordan davis Is of the world that are bringing that pressure in front of the quarterback's face. So that's to me what makes them extremely dangerous trying to get it on all edges and in the middle.
Speaker 4: That's why I said el boogie in the middle, because you go from that eye formation or that iback where you have Javonte back there and hey, play action pass, you fake it to Elboggie and he slow the guy down in the interior. Because if we're being completely honest, I'm not as I'm not worried about the exterior when it comes to the defensive line this week, I'm more so a worried about the interior present. I feel comfortable with the tackles that we have right now, their blocking capability to handle those guys one on one, Like you got the guy Phillips that came that that that might be the one that really wears me. But don't get me wrong, Brandon Graham is playing good. He's seen a lot of football. They go back on that, but I think but I'm still not worried about him as well either. So it's the end. It's the interior guy. And that's why it's like, how do you pick up those blocks?
Speaker 3: And then they drafted a kid in the first round here in this building what you call it, uh.
Speaker 4: J Carters. We didn't get to see it, and that's what I will tell you. Like this, I know I gave him a lot of flak at the beginning. I was like, hey, Jalen Carter, stopping you only played them when you did play them, You gave up these sacks. But they brought you here to stop him. From what I've seen in his development throughout this part of the season, he showed me that he's capable of blocking these guys holding it down. Like, yes, some people did come in here and dominate, but there was He's shown us some good reps. You've seen quality guys like Quentin Williams, Deag Brown like throughout you know, throughout this time. Now they ain't Jalen Carter, but those guys are Pro bowlers in their own respect. And he's he's gotten better. So I hope, I hope that he has that wine effect that he gets better with time to where now we can you can live up to the name that they were giving you in the draft.
Speaker 5: All right, let me let me ask you that you played on the defensive line. Now we've seen from Philadelphia what they do. They don't get penetraated. If they don't get penetration or they don't get to the quarterback man they let it, put their hands up and bat things down. I think they had like five or six pass breakups the last game from the defensive line alone. What are some ways to get under the skin or make sure those defensive linemen are where you're not just going up bat and passes down. Like I understand you could cut them, but is there any other thing like an offensive lineman can do to a defensive lineman to where he's like, man, I ain't putting these hands up.
Speaker 4: Man, Honestly, the only thing that you can do is cut them in quick game, just get off his timing, because if you get if you got a three step drop, then we know, like hey, in our head, we got that self timer where you're sitting saying one, two and before you get the three. If I'm not nowhere near about to hit them, hands go straight up. Well, if I'm getting like you said, you alluded to the quick passes, do them the slants and stuff like that. That's when it catches you off guard. As soon as you step one step and the next one, most of the guys are just not getting into their counter moves, so you're gonna slow them down with that. And then the ultimate equalizer is screens and cut. When you get cut and all it takes. It don't even have to be a good cut, but it's like, hey, I've seen coaches say, hey, we don't expect this play to work, but we want you all to just go straight at the thigh boards of the d lineman and if you get that one good cut block for the rest of the game. When you come up the what they're doing the church on Easter Sunday, get to tap in. That's literally what you're doing. And when you're tapping, your hands are down. Here. Now your hands are down, and now you're playing right into their hand and doing the quick slints.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Cut. One thing that the Cowboys got to try to do is hopefully get to get in an upper hand in the turnover margin, all right now, Philly, that's one thing they don't do. I think Jalen might got two or three interceptions if that for the year, maybe a few more, you know what I'm saying. And we, of course, the Cowboys, I say we the Cowboys are, if not in the last quarter, definitely in the bottom as far as when it comes of turnover margins.
Speaker 4: Like the black sticky stuff at the bottom of.
Speaker 3: Losing that battle. But we know in games like this, you know, like it's the game of inches at the boy one pick, one hold on one pick. Okay, but that ain't the only way you get turnovers.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that. But as much as we say that, I think it's a testament to him because he has to handle the ball, but his team doesn't put him in that situation. He's not throwing like twenty thirty snaps a game like he's barely getting it twenty passes a game versus where you got guys that are rolling forty fifty sixty, well, throwing sixty, but like throwing forty or like thirty snaps like you don't have that opportunity. So I say, it's good for him for not turning over, but it's even better for his officeive coordinator not putting them in that situation. But with putting them in that situation, you're not going to have as many opportunities. Like if I'm a D line coach and the defensive coordinator just like iberflucing them always say hey, this is the week that this quarterback doesn't give it up, and the team doesn't allow him to Well, guess how you're going to make that up third down efficiency? And that's where you got to look at right now, as how are they doing? Because ad I think you got the numbers, Correct me if I'm wrong. What was the third down efficiency for both for the Cowboys and the Raiders? Like that's going to be that's gonna be the factor this week? Do you? And I think, yeah, I'm definitly on that.
Speaker 3: If the Cowboys can sustain drives number one all right and still on the field, okay, and of course those drives equate the points as well, just not out the clock, then they're definitely gonna have Uphand but at the same time, they got to strike.
Speaker 4: Fast, sir.
Speaker 3: They the Cowboys have got to strike fast this week, and once they get out there, they got to figure out a way to keep the lead. And and you know, hopefully with with like everything that we've talked about, with the new additions on defense and the way the offense is has showed that they could play you know what I mean, they will definitely be a the benefit from that this weekend.
Speaker 11: You got those numbers yet, yes, a seventh in the league right now, the Eagles are yeah, and converting or stopping? Tayy, I think that's conversion if I'm here, and that's what and that's a that's a that's a hot that's seventh in the league.
Speaker 4: Like that's more for a desperate team. And that's why I guess that keeps leading me to my question to ask y'all if they go out there and do what they're supposed to and play good, complimentary football all three phases with these new tools.
Speaker 5: Okay, that must that must scaredule? What down percentage?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: They're twenty seventh in the league?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Conversion rate the Dallas Cowboys authensively?
Speaker 4: That ain't that?
Speaker 3: Ain't it? Finish that question? So we can come back to that after the break. Where was you going? What was your question?
Speaker 4: Okay, think about it? Twenty seven with the number one.
Speaker 3: Well but all right, break man, we got to take our last break. Stay right here with the player's lowns brought to you by I'm sorry, by a Richtocrat gaming. As Anthony Door said, Demarchey Moore and Berry Church.
Speaker 6: Twenty life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator smooth It available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kid.
Speaker 3: Hey, They're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Gambling Problem.
Speaker 8: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 3: It's game Day and raising games.
Speaker 12: If you want to order like a chap. It's action off the field. You need to focus on the holy play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order.
Speaker 3: Online are on our app.
Speaker 12: This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 2: Hey Cowboy for his here former Cowboys safety. You know what separates champions from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment. With blockchain dot Com, that's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more.
Speaker 3: That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 4: To the Players Lounge, Cowboys Nation, Cowboys Nation. It is time to get the giving season going. Tune in to see a multi award winning artist and Cowboys biggest fan, post Malone, performed during the Salvation Army Red Kettle kickoff halftime show this Thanksgiving on CBS. Every donation stays in the community, provides help and hope for those in need, so tune in to watch the Cowboys, Chiefs and Post Malone this thanks get and give the joy at Salvation Army US dot.
Speaker 3: Org post.
Speaker 5: That was the album, right, yes, sir, And before you said the switch up, that was one of the that was one of the albums you could just let ride like man, that was good.
Speaker 3: All right, So we got jump into this real quick. We gotta come up with the yetti cool customer for this week, and Trey I started with you you go first, you hey, YEATI cool customer this week. Man, I'm going to put it on uh two guys Osa and Solomon Thomas coming off the bench. Sally has been a catalyst as far as being a high energy guy.
Speaker 4: Osa. You know you got the new guy coming in, but guess what you got fresh legs. Don't let that bother you and be honest, just strike going. The striking is good and I think that when you have a great bench like that, that's when you can truly be good. So I put it on them two guys to put that penetration and pressure on the Eagles offensive line.
Speaker 3: I like what you thought. I like that. I like that for me.
Speaker 5: I'm going to as well. I'm going with the tackles on the offensive side. I'm going with steel and guiding on on on the Dallas Cowboys offensive side. I feel like, I know the strength of the Eagles is that interior with Carter and Davis and those boys. But I feel like they're gonna be able to have some double teams and some situations where you can help. And when they are double team and those guys, you know, those outside guys, they may be on the island out there, they need just stand up, all right. They got to stand up because this team cannot afford to have any sack fumbles or turnovers like that, especially going against the Eagles. So yety cool customers, gotta be my guys on the edge still and guiding.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep it where we've had some uh some attention left, you know, every week almost So I'm gonna go to the secondary, all right, And and I'm gonna go and I'm gonna go as far as making the whole secondary.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So. And the reason I go there is because, first of all, we've got the new talent coming back, the two young boys coming off of injury, and they played really well, you know, and then and not to mention hopefully to see the consistency and hopefully they're team that this week and then just to see that Bland has another game this week against two all pro type receivers out there. You know we won't be able to double both of them, and hopefully you won't have to. But if we could take one out, one of them guys away with one guy and then either double the double the other person. But like, yeah, so I'm gonna say they had a cool customers. For me is a secondary quick question.
Speaker 5: I know we about to go into the picks, but I'm gonna ask you this to b load them them Gatames, would you when you have those two guys on the outside like that Bland he plays his best at that nickel spot, but you got those two, those two monsters on the outside, do you throw him on the outside or would you let him, you know, do his thing on the inside and kind of help the young pups on the outside being into that corner spot.
Speaker 3: So for me, and what I've seen is is Smith is the more consistent threat, definitely more consistent threat in Philly. So what I'm doing is I'm nine times out of ten I'm going to either double Smith and uh or put my best guy on him. But like, but I think he deserves the double team because AJ just hasn't proved that he can get separation, you know what I mean. And so with young big Revel out there, I would like to see him match up. Line up, line up.
Speaker 4: Let's go jump with cables, man. I like that. I like that. It was a good breakdown.
Speaker 3: That's what's that number those?
Speaker 4: But you know what time it is, gone ahead, c B. We gotta do these picks. I made some steam last week. Let's hear them numbers.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 13: Unfortunately you actually, fortunately for you, you did you met the entree, had the best week, went six and three last week. Finally, finally he's at five hundred on the year's forty and forty. Right now, all right, Anthony, you didn't really do that bad last week. You went five and three last week. All right, you're forty four and thirty six. Church, you're still in the lead at forty seven and thirty three. And knew he's at forty six and thirty four.
Speaker 4: I was here.
Speaker 7: He's one game up on you, and you need you need seven more games.
Speaker 3: There what he said followed me, I know the way right first game.
Speaker 13: We got, Pittsburgh, got Chicago, Cargo's favorite boy three at homes.
Speaker 3: When I started to do.
Speaker 4: This, I start I'm going with them bears. Man, they hey, Caleb is out there doing it. Missed the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: It's in Chicago.
Speaker 4: It's in Chicago. I like, uh, Chicago, and Rodger is gonna put up a fight. I would say, Chicago twenty four to twenty four to seventeen? Is he playing?
Speaker 3: We should a Rodd's playing. He's so Tom said that, it's like he's gonna wait till Friday. You know, but if I always wait to Friday for everybody, If a.
Speaker 4: Rod is playing, it's gonna be twenty four to twenty. If a Rod is not playing, you going, it's gonna be twenty four or fourteen. Who's not playing? Is west Land?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, no, Chaseth Good. So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Chicago here, man, I'm gonna go Chicago. I'm kind of following me America. Now that at all.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 3: I got Chicago, I got Chicago twenty seven, I got Pittsburgh twenty four.
Speaker 5: All right, give me the Burg in this one, man, give me the Burg. I'm not sold on on Caleb. But they ain't being I mean, they beat the Cowboys, but I ain't really beating nobody. So I'm gonna go Pittsburgh seventeen, Chicago fourteen.
Speaker 4: That's your pride. Next game? Who did didn't he send you his pix?
Speaker 7: C b Or I looked him up in the paper, so he picture.
Speaker 4: I like that CD the Sniper.
Speaker 13: Next game, Indianapolis at Kansas City. Kansas City is favored by three and a.
Speaker 3: Half Indiana Jones? What you got a case?
Speaker 4: He ain't like he used to be. I don't like. I don't like. I told y'all last week. I said, Man, I think this is the fall of the dynasty. And I think Danny Duram's coming there and he puts he plants the flag man at CAC I think they're gonna put up a fight. I think it's gonna be twenty eight to twenty eight, twenty seven Indiana or Indianapolis. Coats got the coats? Yeah, man, actually twenty eight twenty four.
Speaker 3: All right, So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. Don't know it, man is tolling?
Speaker 4: Good? Hey, what do you saying? Come over?
Speaker 3: Here, dude, man, give me, give me Indy. I'm gonna go. I'm going with Jonathan Taylor, going with that run game. Give me Indy, give me Indy. Uh, It's not gonna be a high scoring game. I'm gonna say this game is gonna be twenty one twenty four Indy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jonathan Taylor to real man in a Casey, I don't think they can stop the run like that, So give me the coat. Give me the coat twenty four twenty follow me.
Speaker 4: I know the way, all right?
Speaker 13: So next game, I got Cleveland, by the way, shit do by like new he picked Kansas.
Speaker 7: City, Okay, Cleveland at Las Vegas. Las Vegas is favored by three.
Speaker 3: Or what you got? What you got?
Speaker 4: You go Sander's Bowl with I knownna be real with you. I just it's not that I'm not a fan. I just don't. I'm not a fan of the situation they put him in over there. But Miles Garrett is going.
Speaker 3: He's that guy.
Speaker 4: He's going fifteen sacks.
Speaker 3: He years.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with Myles Garrett and the boys. It's not Sanders in the Boys, but I'm gonna go with Garrett in the Boys, the brown the Brownies. I think it's gonna be a low scoring game. I think it's gonna be seventeen fourteen, three points. Yeah, I'm gonna go Cleveland. I don't I don't. I don't think that Gino got it. No, I I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think the Vegas guy. I don't think the Vegas got the defense. And I think this is a veg is a defense that Shador, even even being young, could take advantage of it some kind of ways. So I'm gonna go Cleveland. Here, I'm go Cleveland. Mm hmmm, go Cleveland eighteen Raiders fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me Cleveland and this one fourteen to ten. The Brownies.
Speaker 4: Y'all picking the Browns? Now, I need to go back and switch with the Raiders. No, no, no, no, y'all following me? Remember the last lady, what got? Who knew he got?
Speaker 7: I new he has Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not switching up games. Two games.
Speaker 13: Let's go next game, Jacksonville at Arizona. Jacksonville is favored by two and a half.
Speaker 3: I don't think I can better against them.
Speaker 4: You know what, Hey, I'll go ahead of that boy, mister Cohn. That then paid my cold. I'm going through the ball. Aaronsteed and that defense down there is playing phenomenal. I think they're going during AC I think the I'm gonna go with twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got Jacksonville to give me Jacksonville. Who they playing again?
Speaker 4: Arizona, Arizona, Arizona.
Speaker 3: Jackson not call of duty Jacksonville twenty one, twenty one eighteen, twenty eighteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me duball in this one, man, twenty four twenty one, Dumall.
Speaker 7: New he picked.
Speaker 13: Jacksonville as well, So I like to congratulate Arizona for the victory.
Speaker 3: Ooh, what happened with y'all?
Speaker 7: Y'all picked Jacksonville?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: So Atlanta at New Orleans, Atlanta is favored by one and a half.
Speaker 5: It's a Doodoo bowl, right heard, Atlanta at New Orleans. Let me kick this one off, man, let me get give me Atlanta in this one. Kirk Cousin's playing, I think, so, yeah, let me get Atlanta. Oh yeah, is give me give me Atlanta twenty seven hope twenty seven to twenty Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I'll be right there. Hey, I like Atlanta too, I think Kirk Cousins go hit with I like that Kurt is gonna be. I think it's actually I'm gonna go with you the twenty seven twenty can't Folk Kirk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got I got Kirt too. Man, give me to give me Falcons and I'm I'm gonna say he's gonna put up twenty eight. Give me twenty eight to uh eighteen.
Speaker 4: I'm about to come out.
Speaker 3: There with them.
Speaker 7: We took New Orleans. How about that man tripping?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he trying.
Speaker 7: The next game is New England at Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: You know what Joe Joe Burrows playing, he was, he was, he was full of this whole week.
Speaker 3: No Chase bad. You ain't got no Chase.
Speaker 4: I'm going Drake May. Y'all know I've been a Drake May fan all year and been telling y'all, hey, I think them boys it's in uh since.
Speaker 7: Here in Cincinnati. New England by seven, that's a.
Speaker 4: Big I'd say twenty one ten.
Speaker 3: I got. I got New England too, Man, give me New England. What don't they got a winning street going on right now?
Speaker 5: New England got something?
Speaker 7: Yeah they won eight in a row.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but either way, and I feel bad for Joe Burrow man if he come back and play this week. But give me New England. They give me twenty four twenty four fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me New England and this one man twenty eight seventeen.
Speaker 7: You guys over there, all right, new he took New England.
Speaker 13: By the way, Hey, next game I got is the New York Football Giants at Detroit. I just need I needed a game because usually they're like close spreads. This spread is eleven and a half.
Speaker 5: Ooh, and they still gonna cover too, right, give me Detroit, Give me Detroit, and this one it's slab or knocker.
Speaker 3: Give me thirty one to ten.
Speaker 4: You think so?
Speaker 3: And it's in Detroit. No, no dark yet, Jamo, you.
Speaker 4: Got you got Jabbo out there balling right now.
Speaker 7: Promise he throws the other team to he does thirty.
Speaker 4: But he said, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna break. I will go with my Aggie alumni over there, Dan Campbell and the boys bite some ankles off. But I think it's gonna be a closer game than which I think is gonna be. I got them twenty seven to thirty, thirty one, thirty two. Oh, he's gonna be close like that. I think it's gonna be up there, and I think Ja Jay Bugs gonna throw it away just like he did last week in the last second.
Speaker 3: Ain't no way, man, I'm gonna go, uh Detroit twenty four to twelve.
Speaker 4: Just remember I told you it's gonna be a close game. Remember you know how y'all always text.
Speaker 3: Me, give me, give me twenty four fourteen, I got James. James gonna give you least two tests.
Speaker 4: Exactly, bro y'all, y'all always say, hey, Tray, he was right about that when.
Speaker 13: It was like you said, all right, I got the Bake Show. Yeah, okay, going across the country to play the Rams.
Speaker 3: They did Bake Show thirty with.
Speaker 5: These They had to go across to play somebody, just like last week, and now they.
Speaker 4: Gotta go back across.
Speaker 3: Who's the Rams after Ram?
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me the Rams man? Stafford playing crazy right now? Give me the Rams twenty seven twenty four.
Speaker 4: It's Buckie. I think I read something. It's Bucky Uh yeah, yeah, so he ain't got all his weapons. Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with the Rams man now on fire right now, got the Raums. I'm gonna go twenty.
Speaker 3: Twenty four to.
Speaker 4: Twenty four to twenty.
Speaker 3: I got Rams too. I don't I don't know if it's if it's Stafford, if it's Mick Veigh, I don't know. Whatever they over there doing, they doing it. Give me the Rams, Give me Rams twenty eight. Give me a who they're playing? Uh uh Baker Bucks? Yeah, Rams twenty eight, Bucks twenty one.
Speaker 13: All right, unw He also took the Rams so Philly at Dallas, and just so we get out of the way, knew he took Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Who want to?
Speaker 4: Who want to? Who want to?
Speaker 3: Spark? I got it? Yeah, got it? I gotta go last I never Oh yeah, all right, man, Look I'm a man.
Speaker 5: If there's any chance at the ten, they gotta get it done.
Speaker 3: All right. Give me the boys them boys.
Speaker 14: Boy twenty eight, twenty eight, twenty four cowboys.
Speaker 3: Man, Come on, man.
Speaker 4: You know, as much as I hate me, it's burning up inside to sit there and just say I gotta I gotta think about what this Q dog picked over there. I wish he was here so he could hear me say this. Your boy is going down. I got the boys in the nail. Bite the man. Hey, they're gonna get ten wins this year. But I think that they're gonna get this win right here, building off of that momentum twenty four to No, it's gonna be twenty eight to twenty four.
Speaker 3: Let's go, man, Man, come ony, man, listen, man, it is it is what it is. You know, I'm all about matchups. We always say, you know, you know what I'm saying, fight styles and style right for this one right here, I'm for Tomato, say nothing for this one right here. I'm I'm gonna take the hope. I'm gonna take the hope of man, he's on that back and that that Shoddy and them could scheme up something on the offense is going to take advantage of the mismatches that they have, all right, and I'm hoping that the Cowboys with this new rejuvenated D line and his defense can actually come out and apply the pressure and uh mc hurst one dimensional and taking. They don't want to give you the false hope.
Speaker 4: And then after that is.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for tuning in the day. If you roll with us, you know, make sure you tune in tomorrow and please stay safe. It's the players lounges brought you by a risk crack gaming. Stay tuned next time, We'll be back.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.