Speaker 1: In case you didn't know, today is a huge day for America. It's the Jewble Show. And when it comes to huge, important, monumental days for Americans, what do you think of the Super Bowl? Nope, not the Oscars? Not that either. Did they just announce that the mcribbis back on the menu. McDonald's not that either, So I guess this is like not as important, but it's like at least fourth on the list as far as Americans go. It's inauguration day in our fine country where we crown our new prom king and they promise to spend the next four years not getting anything really done because our system of government is deeply flawed and stagnant. And this is the Jebel Show where when it comes to keeping you up to date on all the actual hard facts in the news, we're like dumb. No, we like to focus on what's important. And that's why, in order to celebrate the cussing in of our Lord and Chief Commander Guy, we have compiled the weirdest moments from the past US president inaugurations.
Speaker 2: What are some of the weirdest.
Speaker 1: Things that have happened over our beautiful history in this country, And we'll go over it next, So if something weird happens today, you can be like, whatever, dude, that's nothing compared to when Abe Lincoln did a strip tease at his speech at the Dame with eighteen cents? Did that actually happen? Who knows it is America. You'll find out when we go over the weirdest moments from presidential inaugurations ever next. Today is one of the biggest days ever in America. It's a jewbill show Home with a brave if they're anonymous on social media, Land of the Free Ish. There's a lot of rules here, and there are a couple of things that Americans are known throughout the world for. We are revered for our expertise and deep frying everything. We're known for some of the greatest inventions the world has ever seen, like the pet rock back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: I mean to come back.
Speaker 1: And we are also known as the friend you never want to invite over to a fancy dinner because we will immediately start fighting with the waiter because they don't have bud light on tap and probably in the night, urinating on the front lawn and all the in front of all the other house guests. How do I know that. Because today is inauguration Day, and instead of just talking about the stuff going on in Washington, d C. Comics, we thought it would be funny to go over the weirdest moments from our beautiful past and the strangest presidential inauguration moments ever, just so we can be reminded of how Americans really shouldn't have nice things. Let's go over some of the weirdest presidential inauguration moments. In seventeen eighty nine, George Washington had to borrow money to attend his own inauguration. Why has politics changed?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Wow, George Washing out there on the campaign trail for the people. You know, it wasn't about money back then, just trying to help out our country. And now they're like, I'll take my fourth private jet. I don't want to be too fancy for the American people. I don't want them to see the good jet. I won't take the It's like two poor people jets. It's ault more poor, you know what I mean. Anyway, Let's get out there and tell them what they.
Speaker 4: Want to hear.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, George Washington had to borrow money just to get to New York City. Wow, which was the capital at the time, and well, despite owning a bunch of land and stuff, he wasn't able to get the money to go to New York City, so he had to borrow money from a friend to get there.
Speaker 2: Yang, what a great friend. I know. He's like, I'm friends with the president. Y'all. Here we go.
Speaker 1: We're going over the weirdest moments in presidential inauguration history. In eighteen twenty nine, Andrew Jackson had to sneak out of the White House.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: He opened up the doors to the White House and more than twenty thousand people gleefully entered surrounding the new commander in chief and he had escape out a window. Oh wow, and then spent the night in a hotel.
Speaker 2: Were people so excited that he was just becoming president?
Speaker 1: Yes, they were just excited and wanted to hang out and apparently social anxiety maybe, I don't know. The partiers only left the White House when the tubs of whiskey lace punch were rolled out on the lawn, so they're basically just falling the whiskey. It's American back in the eighteen hundred, different than today. Yeah, these are some of the weirdest moments in presidential inauguration history. In eighteen fifty seven, James Buchanan forgot to pick up President Franklin Pierce. So traditionally the president elect and the outgoing president ride to the Capitol together and the president elect picks up the old president, like, hey, let's right over there. In other ways, we spent the last year talking just so much trash about each other. I didn't be friends. But he forgot to pick him up on the way. Do you think he forgot? Yeah, that was definitely a mean. That was the bengirls moment for sure. I forgot.
Speaker 4: Can you not get here on his own?
Speaker 1: He asked George Washington for some officials reportedly had to pick up the current president from his home, and the festivities were like twenty minutes, so somebody could go pick him up. Oh imagine we wait to fall. You're like, man, I used to be president. I can't even get a ride. We're going over some of the weirdest moments from presidential inauguration history. Eighteen sixty five, Vice President elect Andrew Johnson drank too much whiskey before his oath, slur his words and how politics has changed now they don't even have to drink whiskey to sound like they're drunk. And the things that they're saying are like, You're like, what, no matter what side drawn, I'm not thinking science here. I'm just every single one of them. You're like, what did you just say? I think they said nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In eighteen sixty five, Andrew Johnson reportedly showed up to a ceremony drunk and he had several tumblers of whiskey beforehand. He's celebrating, Yeah, he just hey, he delivered a bizarre, slurred speech that led to some Republicans calling for his resignation. So not much has changed. They're like, good fireless guy right away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that morality clause really kicks in.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And in two thousand and nine, so not that long ago, Barack Obama and Chief Justice Roberts messed up the oath of office.
Speaker 2: They messed up the oaths of a thing. You say that you put your hand on Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put your hand on the Bible and you say all the stuff. Apparently even when people remember this, but Chief Justice Roberts misplaced a word in the oath. The saying is supposed to be that I will execute the office of President to the United States faithfully. The word faithfully should appear between will and execute, and they had to redo his oath. So he did his oath at the inauguration, but it didn't mean anything, so they had to redo it. And just like, yeah, what a boring ceremony that one.
Speaker 4: Was in the four Yeah, hey, can we just I will facial execute to.
Speaker 2: Do that one again?
Speaker 1: Reline play back. And in nineteen fifty three, a cowboy threw a lasso over Dwight Eisenhower. That's pretty cool. Dwight Eisenhower was a very serious man, a five star general Army, chief of Staff and president of Columbia University, and a California cowboy rode a horse in front of the President's stage during his inauguration, stopped and threw a lasso over his shoulder. The California cowboy was known as Monte Montana, a film star and rodeo rider who performed sixty Rose Bowl parades and dozens of movies.
Speaker 2: Did he get him with the lasso?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the way to end a speech.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're bringing up the cowboys.
Speaker 2: Last one. People, it's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 3: Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, this is Trevor calling from I was looking for Leslie about her computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is she.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi Leslie, My name is Trevor. I'm calling from about the she as you were having with your computer.
Speaker 5: Right, the space bar wasn't working, so I dropped it after the geek squad yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, and well you know that I've taken a look at your computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and.
Speaker 4: The space bar is definitely like wonky on.
Speaker 2: It, right, So did you fix it?
Speaker 4: You got a wonky space bar on there?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's that.
Speaker 3: I mean, so did you fix it?
Speaker 2: I'm a writer and I have a book deadline? Do you in a couple of weeks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that that you're like writing a book. That's cool.
Speaker 5: I didn't give you guys permission to look at my personal files.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know space bar. Well, I'm an avid reader.
Speaker 4: And so then I like, I saw that you were working on a book, So I went ahead and like I read it, and I want to say, like, not bad.
Speaker 5: But okay, great, I'm not asking you for critique on my book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so chapter four and six I completely re.
Speaker 5: Wait what do you mean you redid my chapters.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, okay.
Speaker 2: What to do was fix my space bar.
Speaker 5: You weren't supposed to go into my personal files without my consent and then edit the books that I'm writing for at deadline that you don't even know about it.
Speaker 4: So I sort of made some changes to like the storyline of your book. I hope that's okay.
Speaker 2: Listen Wayne's World.
Speaker 5: This is the only copy I have of this book. And you're telling me that you went into my file and you.
Speaker 3: Edited chapters four or six.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but you're telling me.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I told you, but that's not like one hundred percent accurate. So, like I thought that, like it would be better if it was more of a love story.
Speaker 2: Why are you rewriting a horror novel?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 4: That's what It was kind of scary to me when I was reading your book.
Speaker 5: I was scary to you if you're smoking copious amounts of pot.
Speaker 3: But definite point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to fix my space book.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the movie The Notebook?
Speaker 3: I hate The Notebook?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, a lot of people liked it, so are kind of what I did was I took the same names of the characters used but I've sort of likesed.
Speaker 5: Now you're using a plagiarized names, and you're making some sort of hybrid.
Speaker 4: I've i rewrote your story to be more like of the Notebook meets Titanic.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the.
Speaker 2: Most disgusting thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 5: I cannot believe that you went into my files and you edited my book without my permission.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I could look my job over this.
Speaker 4: I don't think you heard me though, when I said it's like a mashup of the Notebook meets the Titanic.
Speaker 5: I think that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: I just thought like what you originally wrote.
Speaker 1: Was like a little tea scary, what you thought.
Speaker 4: Scary or something. It's kind of scary.
Speaker 6: Of course it's supposed to be scary.
Speaker 3: It's a poor novel.
Speaker 5: You haven't been scary until you've seen me.
Speaker 3: That hits off pretty serious.
Speaker 5: Years of insomnia.
Speaker 3: Tears down the because Trevor from.
Speaker 7: The Gee what decis he wants to.
Speaker 5: Make it a Titanic that meets the no Book.
Speaker 8: Baby.
Speaker 4: Okay, so if I'm picking up correctly on your mood, it doesn't sound like you're stoked about my idea for your books.
Speaker 5: I'm not sooked that's your idea, Trevor.
Speaker 3: Do you have a supervisor that I could maybe speak to?
Speaker 4: Oh you okay, Well they've reviewed your book too, and they kind of fit my ideal. My direction was pretty good too.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about my book.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about the fact that you went onto my file and you edited thing without consent. So you better get your manager on the line right now or I'm going to sue you. And I'm most certainly going to be filing up a completely corporate and I hope it costs you your job because you've certainly cost me mine.
Speaker 6: I hate you, okay, okay, well for ten weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, then let me tell you this is actually Double from Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your boyfriend set you up.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I literally thought I an idiot from the Key Squad right here.
Speaker 1: You don't like a Mashable the Titanic in the notebook on.
Speaker 2: Bit wake up every morning with Double phone prank.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: So if you woke up and you didn't know what day it is, let me remind you that Today is Monday, January twentieth, Martin Luther King Day, the day of the inauguration. We also have college football playoffs, and it's my brother Darius's birthday. Oh wow, thinks happening all of those things. Happy birthday, little one. It's like almost forty, but happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the Notre Dame Ohio State game will be tonight, So if you plan on watching that, it's seven thirty eastern, so at four thirty our time, in thirty eastern four to thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeh, there you go.
Speaker 2: So that is for you to keep in mind because you go by day.
Speaker 1: Obviously didn't go to either one of those schools. As long as that took me to figure.
Speaker 2: Out, I got confused you because I looked at you and I was really waiting for you to have you. Also, mail will not be delivered today. It is a federal holiday. The US Postal Service will not be working to observe Mlkday. Fed X will also have modified services. There's going to be all kinds of things that are off. When it comes to stores being open, people have the option to be open and network or not. So anytime there's a patural holiday, that's what it is good news though. All national parks will be free if you want to go spend your day there, celeb the inauguration or whatever it is there. And then, of course we get a new president today. So Carrie under what is performing and a lot of other artists, and that is what's trending.
Speaker 9: FedEx might not be on the clock, but there will be a deliverance. What you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Wow, are you drunk?
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure, but I like it. Whatever it was, It's.
Speaker 7: Time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 4: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Jeff is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend, Kat, who's been dating for three months, might already be messing around. We'll see if we can help him out. Jeff, Sorry, you're going through this, man? What's going on? Why do you think Kat's cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, I mean look, I'll just keep her sore and simple pretty much. Kat and I go to these parties every I don't know, every couple of weeks or so. It's just kind of common friends that we have. I'm an actor, she's an actor. We have a lot of actor friends and nothing we were at one of these parties and I was talking to this one guy outside having a cigarette, and he was asking me how I was going with Cat and I was just telling you, you know, it's going good. I mean I like her, I think I love her. So far, so good. And then he starts telling me, like to going on this tangent, telling me to be careful keep an eye out on her. He saw her go in the room with this guy and he was in there, and she was in there a long time with them, and like that really caught me off guard, and I can't stop thinking about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always disturbing, especially when it's somebody that's close to you, like you would hope they're just looking out for you. Did you say anything to Kat?
Speaker 6: I mean I hadn't.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't had a second.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, does she act different around you?
Speaker 3: No? But I feel like I might start acting different because it's on my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did this guy like give you details about who she was in the room with or like, was it just kind of.
Speaker 3: Only Yeah, just told me they were just in there. And again he didn't sit there and confirm it that, like you know, they did who knows what, But like he was just saying they were in there a long time, and.
Speaker 1: How old do you know this dude?
Speaker 3: She's a friend of mine, he's a homie. I mean we're I'm best friends, but I know him.
Speaker 1: Does he like Kat? Like, like is he cool with her being your your girl?
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, he's my home.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't see why he'd have a problem with Cat. He's just kind of part of our friend group. We all hang out at these parties, were all artists. No, yeah, he's he's cool.
Speaker 2: Did you ever think about asking somebody else at these parties, like if they'd seen her doing any thing?
Speaker 3: Not not yet at least sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't really want it to get back to her that you're running around you and being like, what's my girl doing? So probably better that you haven't. Has she done anything like this before? Like does she have a history of cheating that you're aware of?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, no, no no.
Speaker 10: And you didn't see where the guy, like the who she went in with, Like did you didn't go check on it? Like, oh, let me go, where's my girlfriend?
Speaker 3: I wasn't there, Or of course I would have like investigated or even gone in the room if I actually saw her go in the room back then. Of course it was just I was bad to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well we'll try to figure it out for you already told us what grocery store she's a rewards card member at. So we'll call im, pretending to be from the grocery store and tell her that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at randomly get free flowers delivered from our flooral apartment, and we'll see if she sends us see you or to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: Okay, please, I'll come back and get your to catch cheeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a teeter and if you're just joining us. Jeff is on the phone, and Jeff thinks that his girlfriend Kat might be cheating. They've been dating for three months. So in a minute, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets three flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if she sends those to Jeff or to somebody else. Before we do that, Jeff, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. What happened was, I was just like one of these parties with my girlfriend and a bunch of other actor and artist friends of ours.
Speaker 8: Is just to get together where we just.
Speaker 3: You know, enjoy ourselves during drink a little, play some games, and I was outside having a cigarette with one of the homies. Is just one of our friends that comes to these parties. Off and then he starts just asking me questions about Kat, how it's going with her, and I'm telling him, you know, things they're going good. I like her, I think I love her. It's been three months. And then he's just starts going off on this tangent, telling me to be careful keeping an eye out on her and whatnot, and telling me that he saw Cat going to a room with another guy who was in there for a long time, and yeah that's the big juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody tells you that. All right, are you read for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Gorbyn calling from n I speak to Cat please.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, she's a sleep right now take a message or so?
Speaker 2: This is cat phone.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm just answering it for she plas now.
Speaker 1: I can call back. I'm calling from the grocery store.
Speaker 3: We want the Tim. Tim? What are you doing? Tim? Who's this? Yo? Tim? What are you doing? What do you Why are you with Cat?
Speaker 4: Tim?
Speaker 1: This is the Jewbel Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewbel. Yeah, Hi, I am Nina Hi and I'm Victoria. And that's your whatddy? Jeff on the phone and we do a segment called the Cat's Cheater? So he thought Kat might be cheating because you kind of said she might be.
Speaker 8: Oh man, yeah, you know it's Jeff.
Speaker 3: What what Kim? I?
Speaker 8: Tim?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 3: You're the one that wouldn't I don't know?
Speaker 2: All right, let's not jump to conclusions even though I have also ye, let's go, Tim, Why are you answering Cat's phone? And why are you there while she's asleep?
Speaker 3: Why do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not denying it?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no?
Speaker 2: How long has this been going on?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? What the man? Tim? What are you talking? What are you doing with Kat? What are you doing?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 8: Didn't we talked last week?
Speaker 3: I told you to watch out for her. That's what she does.
Speaker 12: He didn't tell me it was you.
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, I guess I didn't, but yeah, that was me to win the room with her, So, like, you know, I guess surprised.
Speaker 1: Wait, so when you told him that that his girlfriend Kat went in the room with somebody, you were talking about yourself, I was.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I mean I was trying to try to be a good dude.
Speaker 2: Let him know.
Speaker 8: You know, she kind of know them to do this.
Speaker 2: Bro, you're just trying to help him out by baiting her or like you just wanted to do this, like do you like her or what? But I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I'm so lost.
Speaker 8: No, everyone's just trying of looks up at these parties, and that's like kind.
Speaker 11: Of what happens man there, Jeff, you know you know this is what happens at these parties.
Speaker 8: Bro, Bro, Bro, don't call me bro man, you can't.
Speaker 3: You're ruined everything. You ruined everything. Yeah, settled down, all right?
Speaker 8: So people will.
Speaker 3: I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'll be done to this guy got some nerve?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Bro, what happened to the party before?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 11: We if I if I remember correctly here, Jeff, someone instigated something with me a couple of weeks.
Speaker 8: Ago and told me that Cat was probably all doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: Remember this. Look, all I remember is that you are being at East of Trash. You are a piece of trash and the worst friend ever.
Speaker 8: Jes dude, stopping so hard on your phone.
Speaker 3: Man, Come on, this is just like whatever are.
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 11: Like, Okay, a couple of weeks ago, I mean, Jeff kind of, you know, instigator, kind of came on to me, told me that Kat was probably all doing the same sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeff, what I don't This is too much for me.
Speaker 2: And me too. So did you hook up with Tim?
Speaker 3: So what well follow with that? Huh?
Speaker 2: Well you cheated? Then you cheated too? Did Kat know? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm sol't suspect I didn't say anything, but she knows.
Speaker 3: I mean, like being so hard on though, Bro.
Speaker 8: It's just it's just fun. I mean like everyone's just having a good time, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what goes on at these parties. As long as everybody's on the same page, it's a good time. But it seems like we've got a little bit of different ideas, that's true, Okay, all right, Well.
Speaker 11: Tim, Lord, what if I just came over and we talked it out and we can settle this, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Dang tim skirt, Jeff.
Speaker 8: Right now, now, I can be there in like thirty minutes, not that far.
Speaker 3: Thirty minutes. You better be hearing thirty minutes and you only have thirty minutes. Be quick?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Okay? For what I think I know?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let you guys work it out.
Speaker 4: Jeff.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you know you got your answer. It happened, and take care bye, okay, all right, the.
Speaker 13: Jewel shows it to catch a cheater.
Speaker 14: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 2: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That, it's almost time for America's favorite game show, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in an allegedly fact field game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, if you do want to know a fact that isn't alleged, Macy's has all the fashion you'll ever need, and that's why you can win one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you versus Victoria, they're also here to help smother your body in all the latest fashion. Oho shop in store or at Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play Victoria at eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. And now it's time to get Victoria's mind all ready to go for the game. Are you ready, Victoria?
Speaker 2: I am? But can I give my music?
Speaker 1: Oh? Want to talk trash today?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not answer questions?
Speaker 2: No, I don't like those. All right?
Speaker 1: Do you want your trash talk music? See what you got in store today? Here we go, big smile on her face.
Speaker 10: You're like a toaster with no bread, just standing there doing nothing.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'll be ready much butter your biscuit careful That means yeah, somebody might like that. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want your biscuit buttered, call up to play you vers Vitoria right now, Harry.
Speaker 2: We'll play next.
Speaker 4: Large Black class.
Speaker 3: Large Black class.
Speaker 2: Do you mean aventy.
Speaker 9: No, I mean she means yeah, that's the biggest onny.
Speaker 12: Venty is large, twenty large is large.
Speaker 14: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 2: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 4: It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 3: Congratulations for stupid and free languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's lovely contestant for you Verus Victoria. Gabe, What up?
Speaker 2: Gabe?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 3: How are you here?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good, pretty good, hoping to statterday to win.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you heard Victoria's trash talk a second ago, but she said, whoever plays her is going to get their biscuit buttered. Are you ready for your biscuit to be budded?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I mean i'd like a biscuit.
Speaker 15: But all right, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and while she's outside, she's gonna be thinking about buttering your biscuits.
Speaker 1: And the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 4: H Here we go, Gabe.
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. What is the study of earthquakes called.
Speaker 12: In?
Speaker 2: Which country is Machu Picchu located? What is the largest freshwater lake in the world by surface area?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Which planet has the shortest day in our solar system? Hmmm? Venus? What is the term for the outermost layer of Earth?
Speaker 1: I got that in. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting her headphones on and ready to play, Gabe, what's something you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 3: I just think about the way you want to live your life.
Speaker 1: And live it that way.
Speaker 2: Solid advice, Keep it simple, man, Just do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really have.
Speaker 4: We really do.
Speaker 1: They're so positive. Yeah, they really are.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I've worked on other shows and the listeners weren't that way. Our listeners are to hope. Yeah, their own lives. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Anybody else, I just Gabe has just got a very calming tone. I like it.
Speaker 1: What do you do for work?
Speaker 12: Gabe, I work in social media for I work for the Spurs and the soccer team.
Speaker 1: They that's oh, that's cool. Sweet.
Speaker 2: I used to always want to be the announcer for the Spurs basketball team.
Speaker 1: Really, Victori, I did. It'd be a great basketball announcer, I think I do.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to do that. So I can walk around with the coyote mascot.
Speaker 1: Can you give us a sample of what you would sound like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Hell, everybody who's ready around?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think you just got sued.
Speaker 1: Yeah yea. That for buttered biscuits.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 17: Who's going to a biscuit by Antonio Spurs buttered? If he's about to butter your buscuits? Number thirty two, Brad to take your job?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Gabe, if you ever need Victoria to help you, guys out, you know where to come, where to turn? All right, Victoria thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know him, just say pass and you have to be Gabe outright, win and gave. You can tell Victoria when to go? Okay, Gave, you can tell Victoria when to go?
Speaker 2: Oh go? What is the study of earthquakes called I don't know in which country is Machu Pichu?
Speaker 10: Oh oh oh oh, I pass.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get that wrong. What is the largest freshwater lake in the world by surface area? Oh, I'm scared. Which planet has the shortest day in our solar system? It's George Day?
Speaker 10: Uh huh, Well don't don't we all have twenty four hour uh uh uh, No, it's wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know Mars.
Speaker 1: What is the term for the outermost layer of earth?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, I know it's one. I know it's one.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: You say it? Wait?
Speaker 3: No, I know this one.
Speaker 2: I don't know this one.
Speaker 1: All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard. Producer Brad Gabe got too correctness.
Speaker 2: Seriously gay, which ones you know?
Speaker 4: And Victoria got zero?
Speaker 1: Who Gabe, it's just so bash shut out. Congratulations Victoria. Yeah, and you got one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Thank you very much for playing. Let's good the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: The study of earthquakes is called seismology. What Manchu Pechu is in perrug That one lake superior is the largest freshwater lake in the world by surface area. Jupiter is the planet that has the shortest day in our Solar system, and the crust is the term for the outermost layer of Earth.
Speaker 4: Is that a joke? No I knew that.
Speaker 10: Yes, he at the Core at the Mantle Youse sometimes has a cross p pizza biscuits.
Speaker 1: Seriously, all right, game, thanks for playing. Play you Verse Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jubeilshow dot com.
Speaker 2: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Charlotte is on the phone today for our first Day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a I named Henry. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if hoo tell us why is ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Charlotte, how long has it beens as you are from Henry?
Speaker 12: It's been a couple of weeks since I've heard from him, which it's weird because we were friends before this, and we definitely texted now and again. So I'm just a little thrown. I'm curious and maybe a little hurt too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, understandably, especially since you guys knew each other before. Yeah, what was your last interaction with him?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: So I actually planned on this whole day of events.
Speaker 12: Because it was kind of our first actual date because we've been friends for a long time and I've been I kind of crush on him for kind of.
Speaker 3: A while, and so I planned this day of dates.
Speaker 12: It wasn't too intense, but it was, you know, a bunch of different stuff. We went on a mini hike and then we got brunch at this place that I know both of us like, and then we recovered from brunch separately.
Speaker 3: We kind of flit up for a while and then we met up for a concert in the park. So and you know, it was fun. I feel like we both had a really good time.
Speaker 6: So I just.
Speaker 3: Don't know what's going on. I mean, we didn't look at the end, like, we.
Speaker 12: Didn't kiss or anything, So I don't know if I'm supposed to read into that, but nothing bad happened, and so I just don't understand why I haven't heard from him at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when you guys decided to go on a date. Was he also understanding that it was not a friend hangout and that it was a date. Did you guys have that conversation where like, oh, let's explore taking this to another level.
Speaker 12: I mean, we didn't like have that conversation, but I think it was pretty clear based on, you know, the way we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about it.
Speaker 12: And we've now hung out just the two of us that like for a whole day like that. I mean we have hung out the two of us, but not very often over the past several years.
Speaker 3: I mean, definitely not at this level, you know, I think and.
Speaker 12: He didn't ask. I think it was clear for both of us, you know. I mean that's what it feels like. I've had a crush on him, and I feel like probably he could tell at this point, you know, and so it just seems like we both knew and we both.
Speaker 3: Went out and we had a good time. I really, I really wanted to work with him.
Speaker 12: Because I've just had feelings for him for a while and he's just kind of a special person to me.
Speaker 3: You know, he makes me laugh, and he's he makes me feel safe and stuff. But also he's like guys.
Speaker 12: Guy, you know, so I feel it's just a good balance and we get along really well.
Speaker 2: You really like him, I really like him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like how many times you text him or try calling him?
Speaker 3: Well, I texted, I try to go overdo it.
Speaker 12: You know, I've texted him a couple times over the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: But we used to text.
Speaker 18: I mean before this day, we a text pretty regularly, like at least two or three days a week. You know, we we're I mean we've been in contact. You know, we're friends, and that we watched on the same shows and stuff that we talked about that. But I just haven't heard from him, and like it's been it's been over two weeks now, so I just feel like it's not normal. And I just don't know what happened.
Speaker 16: I mean maybe look, I don't know if I messed up.
Speaker 12: I guess after brunch, like I had, I had a few mimosas, and I didn't think I was acting weird or anything. And I just know that when I got to the park for the concert, you know, for to get some drinks before the show, like he seemed maybe a little annoyed because I was a little I was late. I wasn't that late, but I was a little late, and but I asked him if he was annoyed, and he said no, he was just tired because we had already had like a whole day, you know, So I don't know if it was that. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, well we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Play a song come Back, and then call him and see why he's ghosting you and maybe.
Speaker 2: Get to another day.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thanks, all right, we'll play on come Back and get your first Day follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Charlotte is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Henry. So in a second we're going to call him and see if it's tell us why is ghostinger? But before we do that, Charlotte, why don't you refresh our memory on your date with Henry.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So, Henry and I have been friends for a while for a few years, and we definitely texted regularly over time, and we finally took it to the next level and went on a date. But it was kind of a whole day of stuff, hike and brunch and the show. But I haven't heard from him since then. It's been over two weeks, and that's weird because we usually do text during the week, so I don't know if something happened, but I'm feeling nervous about it, and I just want to find out.
Speaker 3: What's going on.
Speaker 1: You can't think of a reason why he'd be ghosting.
Speaker 12: You, No, I mean, like I said, I said, I was a little bit late for the concert.
Speaker 3: But I even asked him if he said it was an issue, and he said no, he wasn't annoyed about it. So that's kind of the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 2: Really, Well, you're ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, so, Okay, here we go. Hell, Hi, I speak to Henry please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Henry.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jubil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Henry, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I love Victoria.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to the show at all?
Speaker 7: Not really?
Speaker 2: No worries.
Speaker 1: We're calling you because somebody you know does listen to the show and they email us about you. Okay, we do a segment called the first day follow up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, that person can email mail us to ask you why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 7: Really, okay, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Have you gone any dates recently?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm a personal But yes, was it Kelly by Champ?
Speaker 3: No, it's not Kelly, Okay, Donna?
Speaker 2: No, I keep trying me tell you anybody else?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean that's really kind of it. I honestly don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please tell me you.
Speaker 2: Didn't go to brunch or like a show with somebody.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, but you mean Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Yes, Charlotte emailed us and she wants to know why you're ghosting.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I don't think i'm ghosting.
Speaker 19: I had no idea that was even a date, Like what because we're friends, I've known her for years.
Speaker 3: That was not a date?
Speaker 1: Was it was?
Speaker 2: She thought you were able to tell that she has had a crush on you for a long time?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 19: No, I thought we were just doing like a friend hang thing all day to be honest, like, and we spent the day which was super fun.
Speaker 7: It was fine. I had no idea she was interested in me though.
Speaker 2: Does that change things for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think so. I mean she definitely too.
Speaker 19: I never thought of her like that, like you know what I mean, we never really went went that way.
Speaker 7: You know, we had sort of like boundaries and friendship.
Speaker 8: Boundaries, and like I said, we hung out.
Speaker 3: That day, was totally fine.
Speaker 7: I just thought it was just a friendly hang.
Speaker 19: I didn't know she had more like like feelings.
Speaker 3: This is like crazy.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: She reached out to you though after you guys hung out that day and you didn't respond to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like most do.
Speaker 19: I mean I caught up at work or like when friends text you don't get back to right away.
Speaker 8: I don't think anything of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Well she definitely thought it was a date. And Henry, she's on the phone right now and we'll talk to you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what's go?
Speaker 12: Wow? Hey, Okay, this has been very much a roller coaster. I'm like kind of embarrassed honestly, but also Henry, like, really, you really didn't know.
Speaker 3: You really couldn't tell. I really couldn't tell.
Speaker 8: No, Like it was super obvious we didn't get her anything, so there.
Speaker 16: Was no health think it's me, but we were flirting now, oh my gosh. But honestly, like I thought, I've been so obvious recently that there was no way that you would have ever not thought that was a date.
Speaker 3: Like we haven't hung out that that much. Like, I mean, like it sounds like, what do you want him? Should it be a date? Should we? I mean, what do you think? You don't have to tell me right now? Oh my gosh, you don't have to tell her right now. I just I have fun and I don't know. Well, I mean, oh.
Speaker 8: No, you know, I know this is crazy. It's totally crazy.
Speaker 19: I mean, so you're yes, I mean, if you want to go out like a real date, like make.
Speaker 3: It official like a day, yes, hell yeah, I'm into it.
Speaker 17: You are?
Speaker 7: I mean, do you want to?
Speaker 3: Not just me?
Speaker 7: Do you want to?
Speaker 3: I do want to?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And I feel like an idiot for like not even realizing this. I'm like super stoked it, like because I don't.
Speaker 8: Know how you were super cute too, but like I never.
Speaker 7: Wanted to cross that friendship line. And oh my gosh, yeah.
Speaker 3: Of course, because.
Speaker 19: Once you cross that friendship line and someone's on in you, then you look like an idiot, and now.
Speaker 1: You're embarrassed in the friendship and you have to call a radio station to call them.
Speaker 3: I'm oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so yeah I have Yes, I'm super excited. Yes, yes, yes, like I'm in totally.
Speaker 3: Totally, totally Okay.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't even need to ask, but I have to because that's what happens in the segment. So Henry, would you like to go on another day with Charlotte? Will pay for it?
Speaker 8: Hell? Yeah, yes, of course.
Speaker 1: Well congratulations, Charlotte, you got another day?
Speaker 3: Wow, thank you. This isn't any thing.
Speaker 12: And maybe I'll need a copy of this in the future, so I might ask you to.
Speaker 2: Play at your wedding, okay, but not to put pressure on it. Just a little advice. Right when you guys get together for that next date, just kiss right away because it'll take away all the anticipation and all the awkwardness to it right away. I mean, it just breaks away.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jewell's first date follow up?
Speaker 1: Has this ever happened to you? So jew will show you meet someone on your favorite dating app and they're perfect. They have everything you ever wanted in a partner, a pair of eyes and nose. Wow, even a working pulse. Oh and then you meet them in person and they're even more perfect than you thought. They have all the same interests you, from hiking to the books you read. They even watch the same TV shows as you. Stop. Yes, and they're super into you. Huge green flag right yeah yeah. Then fast forward a few weeks and you find out the reason they watched the same TV shows as you is because they've literally been doing that through your window at night. Ah yeah, while you're watching them. And before you know it, they've cut their hair like you. They're wearing the same clothes as you, they got a job at your company. They've become you, and they can't break up with them because you've committed to loving yourself.
Speaker 2: You know it's not healthy. I'll take a twiste.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a trend of people sharing green flags that actually turned into red flags, and we'll go over it next. So you can pay attention to all the signs when it comes to dating. So listen in three minutes or end up in a Netflix true crime doc. Choice is yours, right? If I were you, I'd choose life. So we're talking about that next. The Jewell Show. I met a guy who was a total mama's boy. They would spend a lot of time together and I thought it was cute until I found out that it was his step mom and they were hooking up.
Speaker 2: The whole time.
Speaker 1: So the Jewell Show, that's a text message. We just got in at four to one oh six one because there's a trend of people sharing green flags that actually are red flags if you really pay attention to them. Oh, if you have a green flag that you thought was cool and turned out to be a red flag, call us eight eight three, four three one six two X in four one o six one, and we'll go over some of the top green flags that could actually be red flags when it comes to dating, and pretty much everything could be a possible red flag.
Speaker 2: You find out it's really confusing. All these colors start to miss together.
Speaker 1: When someone turns into an a hole when they're hungry, they say, is a red flag, But I don't know how that would even be a green flag right away, Like.
Speaker 2: If you turn to an a hole, that is not fair.
Speaker 1: It is true. There's no angrier person on the planet than a hungry girlfriend. I can tell you that much.
Speaker 2: I am a angry person, very angry, so just keep little snacks around and everything's always gonna be cool.
Speaker 10: But why is it like a big red flag, big change into a different person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is true, Like seriously, you could be the nicest person ever when they're fed and then they get hungry and it's just like food.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with that? Though? Long is it not being taken out on you? I don't think what it's taken on you. I think the problem is it's an issue.
Speaker 9: Ninety nine point ninety seven percent of the time, it is taken out on the partner number one, number two, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: End of the time.
Speaker 1: They don't just say that they're hungry, they're just rude. Right, you have to go is it food?
Speaker 9: And then if you say that at the wrong time, you're missing ahead.
Speaker 2: Right, you just don't have to ask you just go here, honey and give them a snack. Everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, as an adult, you're responsible for your actions and reactions no matter what. Even if you get angry when you're hungry, then go I'm really hungry, and I'm going to be quiet because if we talk more, I might kill you and I don't want to do that, so I want to control myself. I'm gonna quiet. A little communication can go a long way.
Speaker 9: I think the green flag side of that, though, is in the beginning, you think that's cute, she's me, and then.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh god, a knife another that's extreme that people are saying looks like a green flag but could actually be a red flag. They want to spend all their time with you.
Speaker 2: I could never You have to have your own friends.
Speaker 10: I can't imagine someone wanting to spend all their time with me like that would annoy me in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Though Again in the beginning, you're like, you really doesn't mean it's healthy, but I do, like, yeah, it definitely is probably not healthy at all.
Speaker 1: I mean I've done that too in most of my relationships, and pretty much all of my relationships not good, right so, but they all were like that, you know, but it's a struggle with codependency or whatever, you know, and then you end up spending all your time with them, you slack on the things that you really want to do, and then animosity builds up because you're like, I haven't done this in weeks and it's all their fault, when actually it's your fault because you didn't know in your time you know, right, yeah, with them if they're with.
Speaker 2: You all the time, like go do your own thing, homie.
Speaker 1: Not at the beginning, because at the beginning of a relationship you have all those feel good things running through your brain and every single thing they do is cute, you know, right. And she just punched me in the face. But it was like such a cute little punch, like I was like a little overhand, like pop on the forehead. Different when they say I love you too. Soon something that people see as a green flag, but is a red flag?
Speaker 2: Who she said as a green flag? Isn't that always a red flag? You run, you want it to be real, but you know better so you understand that it's a red flag.
Speaker 9: I don't think some people, No, no, I don't think anything. Like when I was in high school, I said it to a girl and it wasn't listen. It was a tactic, okay, because I was proud I was gonna be busy and I didn't want.
Speaker 4: Her to be upset about me being business.
Speaker 9: I love you, And she's like, I was hoping you would say it first, I love you too.
Speaker 1: I was like, shoot, I know in your mind, you're like, dang it, what did I just do?
Speaker 2: Did you learn your lesson after that one time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just stopped saying anything.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: What's something that people see as a green flag that actually ends up being a red flag? Mildly jealous or possessiveness.
Speaker 2: I don't think where would you ever find that as a.
Speaker 1: Green I've never seen that. I've been with a lot of jealous and possessive people, and I never saw it as a green flag. I always saw it as a red flag. But I like turn my blind eye, you know what I mean, Like I I like to ignore the red flag. But I've never seen that as a good thing. Some people do like it, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I'm super toxic or something. I don't like possessiveness, but a little bit of jealousy makes me feel wanted, just a little bit, Like don't fight somebody over it. But you can be like babe, so like who is he? And then I'd be like, oh that's cute, you love me? And then it's all good and don't talk.
Speaker 9: About any mean it says it for him the loved one, Oh.
Speaker 4: You love me. You'll learn.
Speaker 2: A lot of times they just do. They just don't know it. Yeah, why do they come back after everything?
Speaker 1: See here's one that I never thought it was a red flag either. But I've ignored this one, especially in my last relationship. I ignored it big time. When they're trolls on social media who get their kicks by being mean and upsetting people for no reason as long as they have anonymity. That is some people I don't know who could see that as a green flag. Oh I hate that at all. I hate every part of that, but it is. Yeah, it's terrible. Like you know, someone's got like multiple troll accounts that they use to talk trash to people. Yeah, you need to pay attention to that stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it is one of those things where it's because they're bullies, yes right, yes, and people who enjoy that are also bullies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the people who are like, yeah, let's do it right. And I've ignored that before because I don't do that on social I barely even go on social right, but I don't do that. And I never would want to just hop onto somebody's profile and talk trash because I don't care do you. I just do me, you know. But I've ignored that before and then after the relationship I'm like, oh, they were mean the whole time, Like they're being mean to people they don't even know.
Speaker 2: It's so worse. They think about when you're in public, too, and they point out somebody that I don't know might look kind of funny or is doing something kind of them and they want to like have a moment with you, and you're like, talk crap about them, And that makes me super uncomfortable too. I'm like, no, And I honestly, when you're in talk crap about somebody, I don't find it funny. Man, that guy was so hot too, but I couldn't go out with him again.
Speaker 1: Howder than everybody else in the room.
Speaker 10: I got.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: This trending is dedicated to the fitness trends to look out for in twenty twenty five. It is a little bit different than what we're used to. The first thing is team sports and studio based workouts are trendy. Okay, fine, we're keeping that carrying over for years. Personal trainers are still popular, but they're trending down. I don't really know why.
Speaker 10: Weddings because nowadays, like people are getting work as some like TikTok on Instagrams like, you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't want to say as much.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: I do use Peloton all the time.
Speaker 9: Also, have you ever worked with a personal trainer from like a regular gym, not like a fancy gym, just a regular gym. Yeah, half the time they have there's clocking in and clocking, but it's a base knowledge of training that you need for that. I mean because I was actually certified to be one too, right out of high school.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: I never went and did it, but Nina did it. I did it.
Speaker 2: I got my certification.
Speaker 1: It depends on the person, right, Like some of those guys really do. But then some of them are really like mailing it in, you know.
Speaker 2: I will say I did take the time to specialize on like a certain type of body type and like to work with. But if some guy came to me and was like I really want to get super big and do all this, I was like, Oh, you should work out with this guy over here. I can tell you the basics, but like your body like composition is a little bit trickier for that to work with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had my specialty lane. It's just hard to trust trainers. It's hard to fight. Yeah, I'd like to find one of the right fit or whatever, or you know.
Speaker 2: A lot of the times, though, I found that it was more like just needing motivation and accountability, and sometimes they would just talk to you about advice and their life and just telling you life stories. Trenders are like therapists, I feel like undred percent. So it's kind of like, you know, a dual purpose.
Speaker 9: But the bartenders of the gym, but they can they can be yeah, yeah, but be careful who makes your meal plans.
Speaker 1: That is something very fair to say.
Speaker 2: The last one that's becoming more popular actually is turning your workout into a game. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: They're saying, gamify your workout and you'll be more happy about it, more happy. That's not English, but you know what I'm saying, do Youah?
Speaker 10: People have said that in a study that people actually get the majority of their workouts in when they're drunk. Like that, you know, because you move more when you're drunk, because you're just like doing dumb things like doing like cartwheels on the sidewalk or like running in the streets.
Speaker 2: Memory twenty two years old, I was dancing.
Speaker 4: I was like twenty two years old.
Speaker 9: I was hammered after a karaoke night and I was betting people that I could run home.
Speaker 4: And I ran like four miles.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and there's just video evidence of it, but I didn't remember it, like a four mile run.
Speaker 4: Talk in the morning.
Speaker 1: You got people training for five k's, you know, like working up to it. Just go get ammered, you can run a.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if that's sae, but that is what's trending.
Speaker 9: We're just as much experts as everyone you want. Yeah, that's true, Jubles dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, I'm trying to figure out which want to tell you. Okay, I'm a horrible person sometimes. Now either I can tell you about how my mother and I had splits with my sister's husband.
Speaker 2: Wait, both of you all said with dear brother, you're like at the same time, I brought it along.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you have like a three.
Speaker 9: The reason with your mom three year post your marriage to the brother.
Speaker 6: I'm still married to my husband and he is still married to his wife. My brother and my husband story is but so yeah they.
Speaker 7: Are still married.
Speaker 13: Where are still married?
Speaker 4: Just before after the marriages?
Speaker 12: Is what?
Speaker 3: I'm asking after like me and the brother in law we had a thing for.
Speaker 2: A while, like you guys are having an affair, yes, and then you're offside j.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One time yeah, and then it was kind of like a goodbye hrah thing. You know, we're done.
Speaker 2: Your mother Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was. I don't know why, but it happened.
Speaker 4: What does Thanksgiving look like around there?
Speaker 3: Okay, we hold each other now?
Speaker 2: So void? Oh yeah, yeah, I would imagine what that alcohol start flowing. Everybody's going to be honest.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us a little secret.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I have going hello, Oh hey, what's up? You have a little secret?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 13: Because so about last year I was talking to this guy and Lee and him David for a while and then we broke up. And earlier this I was talked to you guy, and I just recently thought that they were brothers.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got a type.
Speaker 13: Girl, And so I was going to his house earlier and they still live at the same house. So do I risk it and go and also lands or why not?
Speaker 1: Why not for the biscuit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might work out with two biscuits.
Speaker 2: Things about the biscuits y'all anyway, Sorry, I'm in shock.
Speaker 13: I always listened to you guys when I was all expecting you to call today.
Speaker 2: Oh no, worries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think everybody says, go ahead and risk it for the biscuit and also let us let us know how it works out.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Biscuit you're talking what is the biscuit picked? We don't know where your biscuit is. No, we just said it's just say risk it for the biscuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brisk it feels like cookie, which feels like whoa nia?
Speaker 1: What risk it for the brisket? There is very good brisket is delicious. Risk it for the meat. Well, you know, I'm sorry, and now we don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: But thank you.
Speaker 2: Did you have something else you wanted to say? I'm sorry we cut you off.
Speaker 13: Oh no, no, no, it's okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your little secret, risky for the brilliant.
Speaker 3: What's your dirty little secret