Speaker 1: Hey, viewers.
Speaker 2: Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is an explicit podcast about queer sex. Filter dirty words and unfiltered descriptions of sexual activities. If hearing about orgies, anonymous sex, kink, fetish, and more offends your sensibilities, you might want to skip this. Viewer discretion is advised. It's definitely not for kids.
Speaker 1: Put your pussy up, put your put your pussy up, Put your pussy up, Put put your pussy. Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions. I'm Gabeln Sadez and I'm christtison Rosso. Each week we explore the sublime world of queer sex, cruising, and relationships. We talk to queer folks of all kinds.
Speaker 2: We'll ask some questions, swap sex stories, share intimate revelations, and provide practical advice that you can use at home. Let Joy, put put Joe, pussy, put job, put put Jo, put put your put up. So Chris, for those who are not watching right now and listening, would you like to explain what we're wearing? We are wearing spandex. We are wearing spandex. You're wearing sniffies wrestling singlets. Yes, now, Chris, I know this is like a usual outfit for you.
Speaker 1: You you love.
Speaker 2: Sporty gear, jockstrap singlets. I'm a big fan of singlets as well. Yeah, mine are a little less modest and for less modest occasions.
Speaker 1: So I have both ones that are like public appropriate okay, and ones that are better served for private use.
Speaker 2: I mean I think every single is public appropriate, but some folks might disagree. Yeah, well, yeahs is a choice. Well, yes, yeah, Mesha on the subway is a choice. I'm curious we both like wearing gear. Did you ever play sports as a child.
Speaker 1: I played soccer and then was forced to play basketball.
Speaker 2: I love that you said forced into basketball because I just wanted to dance, and so I spent the entire season dancing up and down the courts and like, if you gave me the ball, there is no telling where it would go.
Speaker 1: But I was like literally doing chettas down work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, backhand spring chette little lilid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that. It was so bad. What about you?
Speaker 2: Do you have any traumatic sports stories? Well, I mean, did you play sports? You asked it right the first time. You were absolutely spot on for longtime listeners. This might be a detail you already know. But I am Puerto Rican. Yes, and every little Puerto Rican boy is expected to be get at baseball. It's a thing we're supposed to genetically inherit. It's the only dream that a Portrican family has for their firstborn son. And my family got me so they would put me far out in like the left field. I'd be picking flowers. I'd be like going over my lines for the school play. I like checked the fuck out. I did not want to be there.
Speaker 1: So all that is to say, very mixed feelings. Yeah, yeah, we were those kids. Were we were those kids.
Speaker 2: Our parents really try to look at us now though we great and gear, I don't love it.
Speaker 1: I wear cleats every day. Oh god, all right, So did you ever watch wrestling? Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Stonewall, Steve Austin loved his work.
Speaker 1: He was great. No. I did a little bit growing.
Speaker 2: Up, mostly because like a lot of my peers did, but my mom was not into anything violent, yes, so she wouldn't let me watch it. Wrestling has always felt very campy. It's, you know, so camp I kind of love the bravado and the performativity of wrestling. Yeah, and seeing more openly queer people doing it, I think is interesting to me from a distance. Yeah, yeah, it seems like growing up most queer boys have a natural aversion to contact sports like football, hockey, or wrestling, where you're frequently in danger of being pushed, shoved, knocked over, or crushed.
Speaker 1: Sports like these teach boys to perform masculinity, while some gay boys learn to stay out of the way or risk injury.
Speaker 2: But as we seem to keep pointing out on the show, a lot of the stuff that happens in our childhood can sometimes inform our turn ons when we grow up. We are going inside the world of gay erotic wrestling this episode a scene that has been steadily growing in popularity since out the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: Many of the men in this scene figured out that they were gay by watching sports like wrestling, and today, as adults, they've created a whole new scene where participants cruise a special site to find other wrestling enthusiasts, then they meet up in stage fights that often turn sexual.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, what's the wrestling feter scene all about and how can listeners safely try it out for themselves.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to a well known Eurotic wrestler about these topics. And much more.
Speaker 2: Denzel Dixon is a self taught wrestler and grappler who's been in the gay underground wrestling scene for over a decade.
Speaker 1: He's a top creator on watchfighters dot com, where he posts erotic wrestling matches featuring him dominating most of his appndents.
Speaker 2: Please welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions our guest Denzel Dixon.
Speaker 1: How I'm good. How are you guys? Thank you? I see you got the dress code memo?
Speaker 4: I did, Yeah, I wonder luckily I had a few extra in the bag, just a few all right, right, yes, you know carry.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go anytime. So where does your wrestling journey begin? Like, how did you get into it?
Speaker 4: Kind Of like you, guys, I played sports growing up and so that's kind of where it got started, wrestling with my friends in the backyard, trying out moves and yeah, that's kind of where the love of it got started.
Speaker 1: And like what prompted it? Was it because you saw wrestling on TV? Or it was just like natural?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I think it was that it was the like WWE, like mimic whatever you see on TV. Throw your friends around and they do the same to you, and yeah, and so I started to realize that I really enjoyed it a little bit more than them.
Speaker 1: And when was the first time you saw wrestling on TV? Yeah? What was the era?
Speaker 2: Because I was a picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a time capsule almost.
Speaker 4: John Cena, Brandy Orton. Ray Mysterio was like a big one as well. I always thought he was hot.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, Ray Mysterio is a great stage name. I'm assuming he was like your big crush, well was, Yeah, Ray Mysterio is a luchador wrestler. Yeah, so he wore a mask.
Speaker 4: He had this cool move called the six one nine. He would like jump through the ropes and kick somebody in the face. It's just so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's funny you mentioned because that was something I grew up with a lot. Like there were a lot of Spanish language like late night shows over the weekends that would have like a dude in a lucrator mask as like a funny comedic beat at the end of segments or.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that. There was one where Lucho would come out like play a trumpet.
Speaker 2: Really that was kind of my first exposure to wrestling, right, Dudes wearing masks, but very little else. Yeah, which was funny because it felt kind of anonymous, and I could kind of super impose any face I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Write to them exactly.
Speaker 4: It was very hot, like he was very you know, the body was very nice to look at.
Speaker 2: You're a fan of wrestling growing up, you kind of did it a bit with your friends. Was there a point where you pursued wrestling as like a serious sport in school?
Speaker 1: No, I was always nervous.
Speaker 4: I was nervous I was gonna like out myself, you know, wrestling around with other guys boner, gay kid, you know, it doesn't really mix well.
Speaker 1: So at least not at that point, right, And so yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Was just really scared to do it as like an actual sport growing up. But once I went off to college, you know, that layer comes down. You start to like explore and figure yourself.
Speaker 1: Out a little bit more.
Speaker 4: And so I started trying to find other ways to do it with like gay men, just they wouldn't care as much as somebody getting a boner while wrestling.
Speaker 1: Like, how did that like setting that up work in college? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So when I got to college, I found the site called meat Fighters and Gay et.
Speaker 1: Or Emmy at great question. Yeah, it could be either one.
Speaker 4: Right, it meets like, you know, you're meeting somebody, and so yeah, I was trying to find gay men to wrestle because they won't judge me for this thing that I'm into. And so yeah, meat Fighters popped up, and that's this website that essentially is like a community of men that are also into fighting and wrestling and boxing and all these other versions of you know, fighting that set up time to go meet each other offline and like wrestle in hotel rooms, matt rooms, their basements whatever. It's funny though, because at the time I was like straight, when I was still like pursuing the wrestling thing, I just knew that was like my thing that I liked guys through wrestling. I kind of was always like the gay things a phase, like I'll I'll get over it. But wrestling was like the thing that was kind of the middle ground where I was like, I can mess around with guys and not be sexual. And so yeah, I was doing that for a couple of months and having good time and straight and then there was this experience where I had taken on this one guy.
Speaker 1: We really hit it off had a really good time.
Speaker 4: Everything was very platonic and sexual tension was there, but it wasn't anything sexually explicit at the time. Right, the type of wrestling that I do, there's like a built in consent system. Tapping out is like a way to tell your partner, hey, I'm done, Like I don't you know, the round's over, let's move on.
Speaker 1: To the next.
Speaker 4: And so we were wrestling, and at the end of it, he like pinned me down and started jacking me off, and so I was in this weird space and so yeah, so I kind of like, you know, it was in this moment where I'm like, do I tap out? Do I let this happen? And I let it happen. I was having a good time. I already had a trust in him that we weren't going to do anything that I didn't want to do. And as much as if you would ask me, I probably would be like, oh no, I didn't want to do this, but in the time, in that moment, I was just like letting it go. So he jacked me off, he like put me down, jacked me off. At the end of that. We were just talking afterwards and he was like, oh, so do you have a boyfriend back at school. I'm like, boyfriend, I'm straight, what are you talking about? And he was like, ah yeah, And so from there it's kind of where like everything started to bubble up, like oh maybe I am gay and so like six months to be coming out after that point, Yeah, that's kind of where I started.
Speaker 1: And so like that was your first like gay experience with that Yeah, first time ever messing out the guy was through wrestling.
Speaker 2: So I mean it's funny because I think an on running theme this season for like all our guests, no matter what we've been talking about, is what can happen when you went to a space without judgment?
Speaker 1: Like what can you discover.
Speaker 2: About yourself when you went to a space without judgment? And so it's so interesting that you're like, well, I originally started seeking out game and to wrestle with because I just didn't want to be judge if my body reacted in a natural way exactly, and then that just like let you discover something about yourself. Yeah, I'm just curious and maybe being nosey at this point, But like, how long did you keep in touch with that first guy?
Speaker 1: Like do you also talk to friends? So far? I love that.
Speaker 4: The beautiful thing about the community like on Meat Fighters is that it is this kind of weird thing where it's like not so much like other hookup apps in that there is like reviews and recommendations, and so it's a very safe community in that we want to create friendships and relationships in these bonds because yeah, we all have this thing in common that we love doing and it requires a lot of trust because you are beating up your partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're beating them in many ways. But it's so interesting because to me, I mean like watching wrestling and Harley has this kind of tension, Like you know, I would watch the wrestling on TV, but then I discovered the Turkish oil wrestling for a Guinness Book of Records that changed my life.
Speaker 1: They put the hands straight in the pants. I thought, yeah, I'm like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe I am projecting a little bit, but it does feel like there's an inherent sexual tension to wrestling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of history around wrestling, going back to like ancient times wrestlers wrestling naked, Like it's just something that is and has been thought of as like being this very homoerotic thing in general, and then you take this something like this where a community is specifically talking to the home a part of it and fully indulging in that.
Speaker 2: So much language from wrestling also feels inherently sexual.
Speaker 1: Like tag teaming. I'm like, if you say tag team a very specific yeah, in the community, it can Yeah do you tag team? Do you have like a partner that you tag team with?
Speaker 4: Not like the same partner, but I've done tag teams with people, and yeah.
Speaker 1: For you, what part about wrestling do you love the most?
Speaker 2: Is it the sport aspect of it or is it the potential to hook up aspects?
Speaker 1: Both?
Speaker 4: So maybe unlike you guys a little bit, I liked playing sports growing up and was competitive, and so that piece is always spoke to me. I enjoy beating my opponents. I joy like winning on the match. However, I also love the aspect of like the sexual fun of it. You are gonna like rub your crotching somebody's face and choke them and whatever the things you know that happen, And so for me it's.
Speaker 1: Both interesting and I'm Mike. I guess my question is like, at what point do we take the singlet's off?
Speaker 4: You know, that is a question that I think a lot of guys have when they're wrestling.
Speaker 1: It's really whenever you want to Okay.
Speaker 4: Some guys are looking for, you know, an hour or so of like the actual match. It's a bit of foreplay for them, right. Some guys don't want the thing. Let's come off at all. The kink for them is just getting hot and sweaty, and they'll go off and do their own thing afterwards. But they just want to have that body contact with another male. And then some guys five minutes in they're like polling off and yeah, right, exactly here we are.
Speaker 1: You know. Now we're getting, you know, to where we want to get to.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it just really like I'm in that bucket.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you would not be alone. There's plenty of guys that are on the same page. To be honest, I get hit up a lot asking if I like wrestle or fight okay, and I'm always like, no, you should explore why not. I think it's the thing of like being new to something, Okay. I don't want to be a beginner again. I just want to sow anti violence, and it's like a weird thing for me to like wrap my head around. I also think because I was bullied and beat up a lot as a kid, it's really hard for me to like make that switch.
Speaker 4: I think it is where a lot of people sometimes find power and like taking that back. And so I wasn't really somebody who got bullied or had to deal with that lot too much growing up. But I've been very like passive and go with the flow person for a long time in my life, and so this has been something for me to like explore, like taking control and dominating and being that dominating person on camera or not. But there are people that play into the whole, like being humiliar and being bullied and being bratty even like wanting to lose, but also you know, being like fuck you, like while being pinned down. Now either that kind of vibe. So there's room for everybody on the wrestling mats.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And when did you decide to start making content out of the rest?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was on the site for almost an entire decade before I actually started getting on camera to do this. It was something that started out of like a love for it. I initially found meat fighters through videos, like there's a bunch of guys that I could probably name from like an underground wrestling perspective that I watched growing up, and that kind of helped me find this like gay wrestling community, and so I wanted to give back in that same way, Like I wanted to be another generation of that where maybe somebody stumbles upon my video one day and then they can like find meat fighters and like find themselves do that. And so I started posting full matches and I've been doing it for about three years now.
Speaker 2: Now, when you're recording the matches, are they all matches that like lead to something sexual or do you put out like a variety of content.
Speaker 4: The matches that I like watching don't always end up in a very sexual manner, Like they can just end somebody losing in you know, great match and then walk off, and so I've always kind of leaned into those type of matches.
Speaker 1: So for me, that's what I want to make.
Speaker 4: I want to make erotic matches that are not super sexual, but as you probably know, like sex cells and so if you're sucking and fucking and whatever on camera, like videos sell better or people just want to see it more. So that's kind of where it leaned into, like making more variety of content for me.
Speaker 1: Now we know wrestling, whether it's WWE or content creation, like the stuff that you're doing is all about building a character. We've got Macho Me and Randy Savage, the Rock, the Undertaker. Who is Denzel Dixon and how is he created?
Speaker 4: Denzel Dixon is some body that enjoys the sport, like loves wrestling and wants to be the best at it. He doesn't enjoy losing on camera. He wants to embarrass and humiliate his opponents as much as he can within good fun. Right, you know, we don't want anybody to go home crying and stuff like that. But maybe I mean, but no, the character Denzel is still very much tied to who I am on the site, and so I try to be domineering, be that like hell, which I don't know if you guys know the term, he'll but explain.
Speaker 1: I want to know. I was like, I was also going to ask what's a grappler vocab lesson.
Speaker 4: So jobber and hell are two terms that are used interchangeably through the pro world and now like this queer underground wrestling community. Jobber is somebody who tends to lose more often in the pro wrestling world. They are somebody that mostly is like working to make the hill look good. If you're talking to like gay men who are wrestling in hotel rooms, it's just somebody who loses or like likes to lose. Hill is somebody who is more dumb, somebody who is going to make sure everybody's safe and good. And you know we're not hurting each other too bad, but putting you through the ringer like stretching you, choking you.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 4: So Denzel Dickson is AH, but you know he comes up against other Hills sometimes and whether or not I win or they win is where I get to have a little fun.
Speaker 2: Videos about two heels can still have fun exactly so can two jobbers.
Speaker 1: Did I get that right? You got it right? Yes, I feel like socio pro. Well, look at me learning all right.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we're going to talk more about the wrestling fetish scene and Denzel will share tips for folks interested in taking it to the map.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere or will crush you. Welcome back to Nippy's Cruising Confessions. Now, if you spent our entire last segment bricked up and leaking, you might be ready to enter the wrestling ring.
Speaker 2: So Denzel, for those bricked folks in the audience, what is the first step for someone interested in maybe exploring the scene that you're in.
Speaker 4: Meat fighters is probably the easiest way to meet other fighters. It's a very all encompassing like website that will get you started very quick.
Speaker 1: You'll find people in your area. And do you on the website list your level of experience you can.
Speaker 4: Some guys go the like exhaustive route of like I've done this for so many years and this, that and the other, and other guys are like, I just want to roll in sweaty with on the match.
Speaker 1: I just trying to wrestle some men out here.
Speaker 2: Get my boot heels on a little, I'm going to be so yeah. So one of the most important things for any kind of fetters scene is consent. We talked a bit about that, the tapping out system that exists, so you know the same applies for wrestling matches. How do you negotiate consent in a match or before play outside of just that kind of tap out method?
Speaker 1: Communication?
Speaker 4: Right, Like, you want to talk to your opponent prior to the match and let them know limits. What is off the table, Like, what do you not want to happen during this match, some guys may not know the time. But again that's kind of where this built in consent method. It is really useful and necessary. Is that if you didn't say, you know, like oh, I don't like my ass being played with before the match happens, and then it starts happening, you can tap out and you'd be like, Hey, that's too far from me.
Speaker 1: I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 4: But knowing your opponent and having them explain themselves before the match is super helpful.
Speaker 1: And what about safety, like if the match can turn sexual at any point? Yeah, do you have conversations about prep condoms, et cetera before you start in the match? For sure.
Speaker 4: I mean it's just like any other hookup or any other like kink. If you're crossing that line, you want to know that the person you're hooking up with is practicing safety in the sexual world.
Speaker 1: Now, I know, like most fetishes and kinks, there is usually a big event or too in certain parts of the world where people can come together and explore their kings. You mentioned Russell Fest. Yes, what is that event? Like? Are there people wrestling?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Are there people there in the stance jerking off, Like, what is it like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, Russell Fest is essentially like a kink convention, right, So it is a choose yourn a venture like any other king convention kind of will be. So there are parties, There are like nights out at clubs, kickoff events, all these different things. There is a live wrestling event that I was kind of explaining earlier. The one in New York is ring based and so they had like a lot more pro wrestling style matches. The one in Toronto is matt based, so there's some pro wrestling, but it is a little bit more like sport led. Either way, all of it is erotic, all of it is queer. You can choose to go to these live EVENTU go to these parties. You can meet somebody out at the bar, go back to your hotel room and wrestle. You can get invited to a like group sex kind of thing where it's like everybody's in jockstraps in one room in the suite, wrestling on mats in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: So are people jacking off in the stands? You didn't answer that part. I did not enter that part.
Speaker 4: If they are, they're probably doing a little bit more like sneakless because I'm like, these are venues that you know, you maybe should not be jacking off. But yeah, but in the group, you know matches that are happening in hotel rooms.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Would you be on the couch in the hotel room jacking off watching something?
Speaker 2: Tells me you'd be exploring how many partners you can fit onto a single matt That would be your You're like, well, how much can we do on.
Speaker 1: This color coordinating singlets and more? Yeah, you're in the corner like this would look great if you just Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, since we're talking about what Chris loves about wrestling, let's talk about fashion.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Obviously, over the past several years, singlets have become firmly established as a piece of gear in the queer community. I was talking about wearing them to social events and sex parties. I've seen a lot of people wearing them casually. We've got companies making them like Nasty Pigs, Slick it Up and now Sniffies.
Speaker 1: Naturally, if you're watching check it out. Do you need gear.
Speaker 2: Like singlets or pads or anything to engage in the wrestling scene.
Speaker 4: No, but for a lot of people It is part of the fantasy, right, It is part of what brought them to the sport, watching these like muscled, homoerotic guys like wrestle in tight spandex. People love that. Some people really really love that, like that's the big thing for them. But you could be naked if you like, for example, if you're doing an oil match, maybe not Turkish oil match, but like an oil match. Think of like if you go to like a queer night at a bar and they're wrestling in like oil pit, leather.
Speaker 1: And lace, leather and lace exactly.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, you can be in thong, you can be in jockstraps, you can be completely nude.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: You can go like the Greek faces go for broth. All right, so it's cruising confessions time. Okay, tell us you're a wildest wrestling hookup story. Yeah, yeah, my first match. Yeah, I am living in Phoenix at the time. I'm still in school. I'm talking to somebody from Las Vegas. I don't know if you guys know.
Speaker 4: For our trip between Phoenix and Vegas, neither one of us can hosts. We like, figure out, let's find a hotel middle of the way, so we go to King Arizona and we get to it. We're getting into it, we're wrestling. We're wrestling, and he's like, hold on a second, I need to go, Like yeah, sure, whatever. He goes to the bathroom, pukes's guts out, literally just like starts vomiting for like two three minutes straight, comes out.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm all good, Like let's go. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: But I just drove two and a half hours to get here, So I'm like, I'm gonna just see it through. Continue wrestling, finish up the match I ended up winning. We had stakes as part of the match, so stakes for the match are pretty non erotic because again.
Speaker 1: Still straight still first match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it basically is twenty thirty minutes of me getting to dominate him in any move I want whatever. So I put him in this move where I'm choking him and like bending him back. Oh oh again the tap system is there too, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah enough let up? Yeah yeah. He does not tap, and so he goes to sleep. He gets knocked out.
Speaker 4: So I'm sitting there barely eighteen, like knock somebody out in a hotel and some city, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, and I'm like, what the fuck, What the fuck? What am I gonna do?
Speaker 4: He wakes up like three seconds later, he's still coming to starts trying to fight me because he thinks we're like still in the match and like, no, calm down.
Speaker 1: And he thought it was very hot.
Speaker 4: That was something that he like found out about himself that he like being knocked out. And not that I'm against it, but it's scary when you're not preparing yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone, right, Yeah, so you talked about stakes, and I like understand that when it comes to like I don't know poker, but like in this context, what does that mean? How do you set them up? Like what does that look like?
Speaker 4: It's pretty similar, I guess to poker, maybe not so much in the games aspect, but you know, you are doing this thing where you're competing, right, So if we're having a match and one of us wins, then the loser has to suck off the winner or the loser is getting fucked. Or if I make you come first on the match, then I could do X, Y and Z to you, so you can set up something for the winner.
Speaker 1: Or the loser to have to do afterwards.
Speaker 4: Most wrestling matches can be fine without them, but if you are fighting with a goal, there's a little bit more motivation behind it, right, So maybe even if you are a jobber, you're like, I don't want to suck him off, or or maybe you do, but you know, whatever the case may be, you're gonna fight with a little bit more behind it. Yeah, but at the end of the day, you don't have to do stay to make a match work, Like you're taking on somebody that you probably already find super attractive and hot, and so you can most likely make it work and have fun without that.
Speaker 1: That's one person's at the stakes. Or are you like negotiating the steaks Some guys.
Speaker 4: Are pretty like you pick because you're gonna lose, Like it's it's a yeah, the trash talk in there, you know, So it can be both. It could be a negotiation. It can be somebody who's super cocky and like, I'm gonna win anyway, so what the fuck does it matter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm obsessed with this idea of trash talking because it's such a staple of televised wrestling, oh for sure, But I also love it as like foreplay, like talking shit and kind of it's so funny to me because I'm like, oh, of course, naturally, that's a part of wrestling, Like that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'm like, please don't.
Speaker 2: I'm a tender spirit with big arms, like a cancer big arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is sensitive.
Speaker 2: So, Denzel, you talked a bit about your persona earlier this episode, and I'm curious, has this wrestling persona that you've built for the scene that you're involved in brought anything out in you in your personal life? Like do you shut off Denzel when you're done? Or do you think it's kind of taught you about yourself?
Speaker 1: It definitely taught me about myself for sure.
Speaker 4: I think there's aspects of masochism and sadism that I just really wasn't tapped into previously. I know that I've always been competitive and I've always wanted this urge to win.
Speaker 1: But exploring this like more.
Speaker 4: Subside of myself, even though I don't do it often, is something that has bubbled up, I guess in my personal life.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, so, Denzel, thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 1: When we come back, you'll hear our final cruising confession of the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Park, all right, So a few years back, I had been messing with this guy to meet at a park and message when I got there and said, okay, you know, let's have a good time. We decided to head over to the band show and throw up my fans, have some fun finish. I get back to my car and I mented him to say, hey, that was a really good time. You know, we should do that again, And the dude messages back and goes, what the hell are you talking about? I'm still waiting for you by the bleachers. I got it off inside a completely different guy. To this day, I don't know who it is, but fun times.
Speaker 1: A case of mistaken identity.
Speaker 2: I kind of love this because it to me, it means that they didn't exchange photos, which is always such a daring thing to do, to be like, all right, I'll meet you at this place. It's kind of like a blind fuck date that you set up yourself, which is lovely, very adventurous.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have definitely hooked up with folks on Siffi's without seeing a photo. But I'm also messaging them until we are connected and like seeing them respond to my message.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what happens when you go cruising in the park, sometimes things find you.
Speaker 1: That's the beauty of it. I kind of like that. That's true. Yeah, it means that this is a heavily cruised area.
Speaker 2: The fact that you could wait by the bancholl and find a different person that was not to do.
Speaker 1: Exact, but you were kind of right. Did he like go for a round two with this other person?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I would have gone back idly figured out, give me some minutes. I'll be good.
Speaker 2: A second courtesy comeshot like you gotta, absolutely, it's the least second I can get you off.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you want to hear your own cruising confessions on an upcoming episode of this podcast, you can call our Cruising Confessions hotline at three zero two two one nine three eight nine eight. That's three zero two two one nine three eight nine eights.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're at the end of this episode, so let's recap a little bit for audience.
Speaker 1: What do we enjoy? What do we learn? What did we like? Chris talked so much. I was very pleasantly surprised. I knew very little about this sort of scene.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that there was such a strong Kinker fetishine surrounding wrestling.
Speaker 1: Like I always.
Speaker 2: Assumed that singlets were kind of thrown into that category of queer gear that is associated with things we don't do right. It's like sometimes I'll I'll see like men walking around wearing dickies like they work in construction.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's a costume. That's a little that's gear now, right, this man.
Speaker 2: Walking around in dicky's a single hammer in his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, But I also felt like, so like I love singlets, and I love the way that it feels. I love that, and like there is something erotic about that for me. I do have people hit me up to engage in like wrestling, but I'm always like I don't know if I can get to a place where this could be sexy for me. And yet and yet I found out today that like I could see that happening. Yeah, with the right person and like the right dynamic and the right steaks. You know, absolutely, if I'm promised a thing at the end, if I win or lose, yeah we got some steaks for you.
Speaker 2: Truly, I'm a clown at heart, So anything that involves like running around wearing something silly and getting to be a fool I'm down, like absolutely, no question in the clown. I Also, I feel like every hookup I have is like a little bit of wrestling, you know what I mean, everyone's taller, ye climb that.
Speaker 1: A certain experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just got to take them out at the ankle or the knees, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, that's it's my strategy. It's my strategy right now, folks.
Speaker 2: This is also the last episode of season two, so if you've enjoyed it, please leave us a comment. You can like subscribe, share this with your slutty friends.
Speaker 1: Please leave reviews. Those reviews really help us, let us know what we're doing well, what we can improve on, and as we looked to other seasons, we want to bring you the content that you're looking for.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've learned a ton this season and I really enjoyed it. If you'd like to watch the season three, we might be back sooner.
Speaker 1: You think sooner? Really new think?
Speaker 2: So before we sign off for this season, I do want to thank our guest today, Denzel Dixon. You can purchase Denzel's erotic wrestling content at denzeld wrestling dot com and follow him on social media at Denzel Wrestle. Snippy's Cruising Confessions is directed by Adam Barn, produced by Amanda Kuper and Cameron Femino, and executive produced by Eli Martin.
Speaker 1: Cruising Confessions is presented by Snippy's, the ultimate map based cruising platform. We're Gay by incurious people ready to bruise. Check out the map at snippies dot com and ball snitches at Snitchies app. Cruisers are a community. Do your part in keeping us safe.
Speaker 2: Learn more about protecting your sexual health at Healthisexuals dot com.
Speaker 1: Put Joe put put, Joe put put Joe puts