Speaker 1: Welcome to Wednesday Show.
Speaker 2: Mor A.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start with never gonna get it. We're gonna get We're gonna start with a game this morning, really hard trivia game. Oh yeah, let's talk to Ashley, who is in Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Ashley, good morning, morning studio. All right, we're gonna give you a chance to win prizes. I have so many prizes, that's all. I mean, it's depending on what your version of prize is. But the question is for you, Ashley, the typical American family has six pounds of these in the house. Six pounds of what. That's the question.
Speaker 3: Now, how this is gonna work?
Speaker 4: Is we call it never gonna get it because if we were just to ask you once, you would never get it.
Speaker 1: You never, You're not gonna get it, never never, don't get it again.
Speaker 3: But you have multiple opportunities here, So we go to Ashley.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 4: You can guess anything in the whole world. The typical American family has six pounds of these in the house, six pounds of what, Ashley.
Speaker 3: Now, your answer it can be as crazy. It's gonna be very difficult for you to get it. But what do you think it is like a like a jar of change. I'm gonna give it to you. It's pennies. It's pennies.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, I went on this whole rant on how no one ever got it?
Speaker 6: That is well, that was no fun. We didn't even get to play.
Speaker 3: That is wild. No, don't be sorry. That's good. What did you have, Amy, Oh like underwear? Oh, underwards, pounds of underwear, everybody together, dirty gloves.
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes a little more sense. Underwear itself. It has a lot of underwear or soiled underwear.
Speaker 6: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Eddie toilet paper rolls. Morgan had geez, that's pennies. I'll take I'll take you guess one another one. We can double the prize. Let's go, let's go again. Here we go. No, you're not gonna get it. You're never never go right. Actually, see if you can go tuber two.
Speaker 4: Thirty seven percent of people, so a little over a third regularly do this at the dinner table. Now, if I were to compare it to twenty years ago, only ten percent did.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: A little over our thirty people now do this at the dinner table, But twenty years ago is only ten percent.
Speaker 4: So you've already won a prize. So we're just you know, playing with house money. Maybe we can double the prize.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Okay, take a phone Okay.
Speaker 3: Should take a phone call. Stupid, No, it's not right. Terrible yeah, rible.
Speaker 4: Like that, Just kidding, Ashley, you're awesome. You nailed the first one already. That is not right, but that is a good quality gues.
Speaker 6: Oh who's she gonna go with?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Wow, she can double up a prize and we got a lot of prizes.
Speaker 3: Just wow, that's a stack as a stack of prize. Okay, you can go with two of the four here, Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie and Morgan. Which two would you like to represent? You? Ashley?
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, well I am an Eddie super fan, so I'm gonna have to go with Eddie and Morgan.
Speaker 3: Okay, obviously not very smart, all right, about about forty percent of people Amy do this at the dinner table now, yeah, okay, watch the show okay, Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Watch TV.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you get two TV in those are both wrong. Oh okay, let's go to Eddie and Morgan. Now she did pick you Morgan your first what you have?
Speaker 9: I had put your elbows on the table as in manners are lesson less. Yeah, because nobody's really doing manners anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay in the world.
Speaker 10: True, I think people are trying to be a little healthier. Therefore they are googling calories.
Speaker 4: Oh, both are interesting, both are wrong. Both are wrong on your I'm not gonna get the answer. Okay, So now let's go to second guess. Everybody write an answer down. Thirty seven percent of people regularly do this at the dinner table now, compared to only ten twenty years.
Speaker 6: Ago regularly do this.
Speaker 3: So now what's gonna happen is, Ashley, you get to pick of all four. Do any of them get it right? Or do they all get it wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say they all get it wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's not good. Actually got it?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 3: I want to put a wager on that. Yep, you doo much? Yeah, yeah, I'm not wagering.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you miss it, you have to lick my deodorant that I keep up here.
Speaker 3: That's discussed. Uh you that you showed me? Yeah you were right. Now you showed us all. Are you really gave it to us? Okay, everybody in she said, nobody's gonna get it. Amy, you go take out.
Speaker 5: Like you're around the table eating something you didn't cook.
Speaker 4: Okay, Lunchbox, pray with me, Eddie, more people pray.
Speaker 3: I'm going. I'm going and listen to music. Morgan, watch a sports game.
Speaker 6: That's the same thing as TV. Pray with me?
Speaker 5: Why TV show the more people pray?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Yes, more people?
Speaker 4: Now, Hey, lunchbox, do you want to put twenty bucks up against licking the deodorant?
Speaker 6: Now you're so confident?
Speaker 3: No, Okay, what happened buddy? You? But I thought you could read me. Yeah he can't.
Speaker 6: He didn't even he didn't give me that option earlier.
Speaker 3: But I know that I thought you could read me, and you would know that.
Speaker 6: Maybe I thought I could read you.
Speaker 3: But it's hard sometimes I can't.
Speaker 6: So I mean pray. And then there's another one that just want to talk politics.
Speaker 3: They do that.
Speaker 4: I'll give you both twenty bucks versus a lick of the deodorant.
Speaker 3: Read either one of you?
Speaker 6: Can I get an amen?
Speaker 3: Do you want it? Yes or no?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Just want to pray? Yeah, you're wrong, Eddie, you're wrong. Morgan, you're wrong.
Speaker 5: Not pray is politics?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 5: Is it politics?
Speaker 3: It is not politics. The answer is eat on paper plates.
Speaker 4: We do that takeout no, no, okay, So actually you already wants here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 4: We have Rocky every Rocky movie on DVD, I think every one of them.
Speaker 3: We have a Reba cookbook. We have a game of blank Slate. We're all gonna sign one of these breakfast trays that I ordered too many.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be the biggest package ever from Amazon.
Speaker 3: Have you heard about these breakfast trays at all, Ashley, that I ordered on Amazon. They send me way too many. I did. You're gonna like them. We're gonna sign every one of them. And I'm gonna send a copy of my book Bare Bones that I have a stack of behind me. That's what I call a price to the first one. So I'm gonna sign. I'll make I'll make it out to you Bear Bones, which you can still get on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Story of my Life, Bare Bones. I'll send you a signed copy of that too. So, Ashley, I hope you like the price pack that we're gonna send you. It's basically gonna come like the palate that we got from my Bucks that size and stay on the phone and.
Speaker 3: We'll get all the information.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, and there she is. Let's got it for Ashley Wow.
Speaker 7: Anonymous Invera, there's a question to be.
Speaker 3: Hello, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 4: My husband just had an eye opening experience which has led him to quit drinking for the first time in his life. I don't drink much, but I do like to have the occasional drink, and I do keep a little bit of alcohol at the house. My husband now wants to clean our house of alcohol entirely.
Speaker 3: Now I'm pushing back. I support his decision to quit drinking, but just because he has a problem doesn't mean I should have to sacrifice. So why can't I have a couple of things in the house? Am I being soish?
Speaker 4: Shouldn't he be able to resist drinking alcohol even if it's available? After all, it's not like he can't get alcohol anywhere at any time. Already signed wife of a newly non drinker. I have a lot of thoughts on this. First of all, good for him if you realized he had a problem. For me, not the same. I try not to keep sugar in the house because I know I will eat it all.
Speaker 3: I don't drink on the parder.
Speaker 4: I've never had a drink of alcohol because I feel like I will be an alcoholic. I have a lot of addiction and alcoholis in my family where most of my family's dead because of it.
Speaker 3: But I want to be go dark there. I just want to go sugar. I just want to go sugar first.
Speaker 4: I don't keep sugar in the house, but I do have like a personal relationship with this story. What I want to say first of all, is just you need to be supportive, and even though you feel it's ridiculous, it does not mean it is a net ridiculous for the both of you because to him, he's probably trying to put himself in the best position possible to succeed.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean you can't hide at places that he doesn't know. Like both things can happen here.
Speaker 4: I would encourage you to be supportive, even if you don't think that it's gonna last, or he really means it, or it doesn't matter. I would encourage you to be so supportive that you just agree to do it. I'm supporting you. We're here, no alcohol in the house, okay, Can you hide some? Absolutely? If that's that's your thing, Go for it. Put in the car, don't put in the car. Put it in a car maybe like an old Yes, yeah, put it somewhere, put in the garage.
Speaker 3: Put it. You don't actually have to throw it.
Speaker 4: Or flush it on the toilet, but you can let him know you're being super supportive. So my advice to you, because I do understand why you would be annoyed if you know your husband and you're like, this is gonna be doesn't matter, be extremely supportive of his decision here because it's not gonna take much effort from you.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't mean you have to throw away whatever wine you have. You can put it somewhere else. So that's my suggestion because hopefully his eye opening experience is something that's going to lead him to I'm not gonna say, live a healthier life like with his body, but live a healthier life with his mind. And maybe it was keeping him from making great decisions or being present or I don't know.
Speaker 4: But be supportive, but also be supportive of yourself. On the secret on the download, okay, and go sink and drink you drink.
Speaker 3: If you need it. Don't get caught there.
Speaker 4: Don't get caught there. Your brus your teeth after keep toothbrush outside too. Yeah, support him, really supportive.
Speaker 3: On the phone we had Brandon, Brandon, we appreciate you calling. What's up buddy?
Speaker 2: Hey man?
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 2: So over the weekend, my fiance went to Nishfield for her facts trip and they had a a BnB but and when they showed up, it was somebody's house that was being lived in.
Speaker 4: Wait, so would I be correct in thinking that there they listed somebody's house else made the money from it, but the house was never an option, Like the scam was some your wife paying for it online? And so what happens when she gets there she.
Speaker 2: Says she won't knock on the door and checking on everything, and somebody opened up the door and they were like this this thing for for or anything.
Speaker 4: We live here, which would be crazy too because that would be the first time that that had happened to the person at that house.
Speaker 3: Like your wife must have just caught a listing that just went up.
Speaker 4: Like they could probably only scam one person at a time on this one, Like they grab a house that's already being lived in, you go to it, you go, oh take it. It's then taking off the market for Airbnb unless the person's like they're in part of the scam. Now I go with the first option. So what happens is your wife get the money back? And does Airbnb not have some sort of check where they go? Well, he said, I think it wasn't even Airbnb. Uh huh, not familiar with.
Speaker 2: That side, right, find another place and they upgraded them.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yes, Well I like that, But I thought, dang, because ray Mundo drove Uber for a while, and ray Uber, they made you verify certain things like one you had a car, two you knew how to drive. Yeah, and I would assume and again this is not an Airbnb thing now, but that Airbnb or any of these places would go Okay, you have a house and somebody does not living in that house that you claim to have, and.
Speaker 5: There's a verification process.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so she was good.
Speaker 4: How long did it take her to like get there and then get resituated, because I'm sure it's a pain in the butt. Like you travel, you fly, you get all your bags from the airport, you're ready to put your Tiara on and go down to Broadway in Nashville and get hammered at Hoosi's and then you gotta wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they actually drove them seven hours from Florida out there and showed up to the rental property.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And how about this.
Speaker 4: The person that answers the door might think they're being like cased, oh, sinned, or something like there could be something dangerous.
Speaker 3: That happens here.
Speaker 11: I'm sure they see the just sashes and the fun stuff and they're like.
Speaker 3: Unless they're really scamming, I don't even know how to face.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what I would say, because a lot of times with any sort of scam, we would give advice on how to avoid this, but I'm not sure how you give.
Speaker 3: I guess my advice is, don't go on vacation smart. That's really smart, grind.
Speaker 4: I would assume the scammer gets paid because they listen, that money goes right to their account immediately.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you pay up front.
Speaker 3: I'm even gonna say we're gonna beep out the name of the company because but it wasn't Airbnb, and I would say use a trusted company with a blue check mark, although those are but Brandon, everything turned out.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, that's awesome. I appreciate you sharing that with us. It's weird as scammers everywhere making money off everybody. Yes, yeah, Brandon, I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 4: Thanks Buddy, I tell your Wi Fi we said hello.
Speaker 12: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 11: I so shout out to girls Scout Drew twenty three eighty three from Newport Beach because they raised five thousand dollars selling all these cookies seventy seven hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Let's say, said the right girl Scouts and boy Scouts and cub Scouts and Scouts. Awesome, awesome, Like I love it because you're you're for me.
Speaker 4: I was a Cub Scout and I was looking for anywhere safe to go, meaning I had a group, there were adults. There, there was food. That's why I found security in church as well. There would be food there, people there, There would be structure which I did not have. And the fact I love these organizations still not just having structure but also providing a path to greater things, uh discipline.
Speaker 3: Not to sidetrack your story. I just love them in general, and they raise a bunch of money.
Speaker 11: Listens to all of us that liked to buy the cookies and eat the cookies, like every time you eat a cookie, know that you contributed to this.
Speaker 4: I don't know the I would go with that theory because I'd want to contribute a lot right.
Speaker 5: When you're making a difference in literacy.
Speaker 11: Because what they did is they bought this book vending machine for their school. And you don't use money to get the books out, though, you get tokens from teachers based on your behavior. So if you get the token that you go in, you get to get the world grades out. It's just the gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 3: Fourth grade and me would be all over this. It was like I did book it. We got personal panmt pizza. Yeah, I had so many personal pant pizzas. I couldn't needing more pizzas. I've had so many pizza pieces.
Speaker 4: You actually read the book, all right, every book got it because I got personal pan pizzas. Oh my god, good, I love this story in ten different ways.
Speaker 3: That's a great job. That is what it's all about. That was telling me something good. We spent last week on vacation.
Speaker 4: I wanted to talk to Morgan for a minute, who's our head of digital because Morgan, you went to.
Speaker 3: Michigan for vacation. Yeah, I did you thought you were going to get murdered.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So there was a gas station that we had to make a pit stoppings.
Speaker 3: We're doing a little road trip.
Speaker 5: And I really had to pee.
Speaker 9: And where in like Lexington, Michigan. I mean we're in like a little Laketown, okay, right, and so it's small town. And then we're driving back into Detroit because we're going to the airport, and so we pit stop off the road and I'm like, walk in here and I this the guy behind the counter.
Speaker 6: It's just me and this.
Speaker 9: Guy in this gas station, and he just's kind of creepily smiling at me, and he goes, that's a nice smile.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I have a theory about Morgan. Guys, I have a theory about Morgan. And because shows almost gets murdered ubers and people like trying like go to a hot oh, I think she just interprets things wrong because this guy says, this is a dude. He's probably a little older. So it just comes off as creepy small town.
Speaker 7: Because I'm looking at the picture Lexington, finish your story, Margan.
Speaker 4: I think you just think everybody's going to murder you when actually they're complimenting you.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, say what you will.
Speaker 9: But then I go into the bathroom and I'm like, oh, this is like a murder bathroom for sure, murder bathroom, and I like it's grossing there. I come back out and I'm I'm walking around looking for food or whatever, and I kind of look over the little shelf and he's just staring at me, like just full blown watching every move.
Speaker 3: That I make.
Speaker 6: Make sure you're not.
Speaker 9: Stealing, yeah, because I'm so gonna steal. And then as I'm starting to like kind of walk out again because I'm getting freaked out, he goes, yeah, that's a really nice smile.
Speaker 3: Okay, two times creepy.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest with she might have had her organ tarvested if she's stuck around.
Speaker 5: Does it equal murder though?
Speaker 7: No, socially awkward eventually, yeah, a small town niceness like hey, yeah, no, I do think there's a fine line between creepy.
Speaker 3: It's you said it twice.
Speaker 5: I know, like one time cool, I could you.
Speaker 6: Know, I can brush it off.
Speaker 9: But you say it twice you want to make sure I heard you.
Speaker 6: And the way that he said it.
Speaker 4: Was so like deep in like, and I'm sure that was a bit creepy for you. It's just there's a lot of ubers that abduct you.
Speaker 3: I think I have a certain inner. I don't know if I'm just.
Speaker 4: Like, I think there's a misinterpretation happening here. But what's gonna suck is she's gonna go I think I'm misinterpreting this person. Next thing you know, they've abducted her and she's now we never see her again.
Speaker 6: And Morgan is at the gas station.
Speaker 9: No, it looks a little bit like that, though it was on the way to Detroit, so it was a little sketchy.
Speaker 4: I will allow Lunchbox to brag for a second, or at least he says this story is true.
Speaker 3: Whenever he gets.
Speaker 4: Recognized, he loves to talk about it. And so on vacation, you're flying.
Speaker 7: Yes, And I had a stopover in Charlotte and I was making my connection and the girl at the counter was a fan of the show, and she goes, oh.
Speaker 6: Wait, come over here, come over here. I was like, what's up.
Speaker 3: She goes, look, you're a businessman, right. I was like, no chance, somebody said you're a businessman.
Speaker 6: She's a huge fan.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, and she goes, well, we can't have a businessman not sitting in business class, can we?
Speaker 6: And she moved me up the business class. Wow, those big seats.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was life too. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh she just a double sitting in the business class.
Speaker 7: So it was a forty five minute flight and I got to sit in one of those big chairs and everybody got to walk by.
Speaker 6: Me sitting there, going what's this guy? Look at this guy, he's business class.
Speaker 7: So businessman making business deals sitting in business class.
Speaker 3: So it was awesome. First class or business class.
Speaker 6: Business class.
Speaker 3: I got to go on, get in first and then yes.
Speaker 6: Then they had me a drink before we even take off, which is a drink? Would you like some? I didn't know what they offered me, and I was like, yeah, we'll take one of those. My wife. My wife got a class of wine.
Speaker 7: I got some sparkling champagne or something that they had on the trail. I was like, I'll take that. They said wine, sparkling champagne or orange juice. Get rid of the orange juice, sucker. I'm first class.
Speaker 4: As people come on after you and I'm just sitting there drinking my drink. Are you trying to make eye contact.
Speaker 7: I'm letting him know how you guys doing. I'm up here in business class. And it felt great for that forty five minutes. I felt like a king, celebrity life.
Speaker 6: It makes life easier, and.
Speaker 7: It just it feels a quick flight too. Like we got up, they came back. Do you want anything else to drink? They gave us a little snack. All right, we got to take those and they took them away like in like thirty seconds. But that forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Remember this, her name is take a shot her.
Speaker 6: I should have got her name up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you recognize her? She walked in the room.
Speaker 6: She had brown hair. Okay, yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Say your business making business?
Speaker 6: Yeah, say six ish?
Speaker 3: What six six? She's six feet tall?
Speaker 6: No, no, what do you mean saying?
Speaker 3: Okay? The story was all about teachers getting mad at parents because they send their kids to school in kindergarten still wearing diapers. Okay, so I'm going to read you some of the story. We'll talk about it here.
Speaker 4: A teacher in Arkansas lasened to parents who send their kids into kindergarten still wearing diapers and cried the decline of potty training in a video that she posted on TikTok. In this clip, which was posted, the teacher said, diapers in kindergarten. This has been something that's been a conversation with a fellow teacher for the past several weeks. The amount of kids and diapers in kindergarten. I had no idea, but why. I talk to some kindergarten friends and they tell me how many they have, and then she rails off. I know, I can't be alone. I remember when my kids went to school. Your child had to be potty trained before he gets in them in kindergarten. The Daily Mail the story lunchbox made a big groan, so you can go first.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: The parents that are sending in their kindergartener in diapers need to be investigated because because they're not paying attention to their kids, they're not invested in their kids.
Speaker 6: It's child abuse in kindergarten. No, no, in kindergarten.
Speaker 3: There's no chance they should be wearing diapers to school.
Speaker 7: It's absolutely poor parenting and they should be investigated and make sure they're not abusing their children.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can understand. I think it's poor parenting. I can understand that, and yeah, that stuff. Those words are I believe it's a little too harsh.
Speaker 6: H collect.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about what charges are because there is no charge should okay.
Speaker 11: Okay, So what if they look into it and they realize, oh, they have been actually implementing potty training at the house and the child hasn't been able to go.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the basic real quick. Just stay stay with the story here, Lunchbox, you say it, that's terrible parenting.
Speaker 7: Terrible parenting be investigated. Send the authorities. What do they call, uh, protect protect.
Speaker 4: Us, Eddie, kindergartener. And it's not just one kid, right, this is the story too. It's not just one kid who has some sort of maybe issue would be a whole different story. Sure, more kids are showing up in diapers in kindergarten, Eddie, go.
Speaker 10: It's crazy that multiple kids are showing up in diapers because look, all kids, they potty trained differently. Some kids take longer than others, you know, like Lunchbox his I remember him talking about the way he did it with his kids.
Speaker 3: He let them just go all over the floor for like weeks. That was his tack. What we didn't do that go over to the floor. What do you mean somebody investigate him?
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 7: Now there's this book called oh crap, potty training, and the first day they're fully naked, they put it on the floor wherever.
Speaker 3: They want to. That was his tactic sometimes in seventeen hundreds. That's not how we did it.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, naked it at home, right, yeah, go.
Speaker 10: Ahead, Eddie continuing, So kids do take different you know, lengths, or however long they need to get to get potty trained.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 10: The fact that multiple kids is happening, that's crazy. Something's wrong with society. Yes, I think people are just not doing what they have to do. I don't know, man, I have four boys, and they all were done before what they turned four? Okay, three?
Speaker 11: Amy, Yeah, I think there's only a difference in being potty trained during the day when you're awake and aware of what's happening at that age.
Speaker 5: Then at night.
Speaker 11: I'm sure at night they maybe need to wear something for sure, But it is odd to me that that many kids during the day don't have the sensation and no, I need to go to the bathroom right now.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, it's a good word for it. I don't kids. Yeah, so let me say that before I give the real advice and the real answer here. What if it's just like the first days of kindergarten period? No, but just let me ask a question here. I'm asking literally the question, your kid's never.
Speaker 5: Gone to school, and they're nervous.
Speaker 4: And they're very Yeah, they're very scared and nervous, and it's the first few days of kindergarten and they don't really wear diapers all the time as a five year old, and so and the parents just like, I'm really nervous that they may go and I don't want them to be embarrassed, Like, could could that be a thing? Because I don't know that this is happening three months from now or six months from now, it's just the first day of school, first and second day of school. I'm asking the question, could that be a thing?
Speaker 3: Possibly?
Speaker 10: I mean, it is nice of them to send them with diapers and not diapers.
Speaker 3: Five seems old for diapers.
Speaker 5: It is they take knaps in kindergarten.
Speaker 3: Well I do I did that recent. Those are awesome?
Speaker 11: Yeah, because then you may, yeah to their like embarrassment, like they might wet their pants at some point and the parents might not you know, want.
Speaker 5: Their kid to have to be picked on it.
Speaker 11: And I guess if they're where is it because the teachers don't want to have to worry about change?
Speaker 4: Yeah, correct, my, then they're gonna send the kid home if they don't. My only reason I asked that question is that it could just be a early safety net that may never get used. And if this teacher still saying this happens in three six months, then yes, we should just cancel society as a whole. Yes, five scenes, but but I could at least understand a little more if it's more parents going. Man, we've had the occasional issue, and I just want to.
Speaker 3: Make sure we're all cool.
Speaker 4: So that's all I'm saying before we judge harsh lands the old words abuse.
Speaker 11: I do you think it's odd, but it is something to look at it. If it's happened to multiple kids, then it may not be. There could be just something going on.
Speaker 4: Like or the development of older diaper type things. And I wish, I wish I had one that was like fit me. I'd wear one right here and I never go to the bat know that it was like puffy.
Speaker 3: What's not puffy until you do it? But you go in there. Never leave this desk, and never go to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: That astronaut that drove to Florida to beat up their wife, Yeah she used a diaper.
Speaker 3: Anyway, go Society's pile of stories.
Speaker 5: Why is it so cheap to throw a party at a haunted house?
Speaker 3: That's a joke? Did you think it's corny time?
Speaker 5: What did you say? Sorry? I just had in my head.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, starting with a joke. I was like, I was thinking, well, what everybody's dead?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe you do it in December. All right, right, put us on, leave us on the podcast so people can know what happens here.
Speaker 12: All right, They's pile of stories.
Speaker 11: A new drink trend is going viral and it's called gaiter wine Gator wine.
Speaker 3: Is it water from a Florida swamp that has a bunch of nutrients? That's weird, good.
Speaker 5: Guess, But no.
Speaker 11: TikTok's latest trend is cheap red wine mixed with glacier freeze, gatorade, gator wine.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't drink wine. Even the smell of wine is weird to me, Like it doesn't smell like it would be good. I can understand that acquired tastes, but like really overly flavored gatorade makes anything taste pretty really.
Speaker 11: As its Most people that tried it, they were like, Oh, I'm so gonna hate this. This is gonna be disgusting, and they were prepared to not like it, and then they're like, shoot, I kind of like it.
Speaker 3: Glacier Gatorade. I know it. It's so sweet to me.
Speaker 4: I don't like it by itself, but you can probably mix it with anything, And you're.
Speaker 3: Like, is that the light blue one? I feel like Glacier is light blue? Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So cheap wine and gatorade, cheap red wine, cheap red wine and.
Speaker 11: Gatorae, Glacier freeze Gatorade. Okay, so all plastic surgery comes with risks, but according to new research, one procedure in particular has a ninety two percent likelihood of complications.
Speaker 3: Oh, let me, is it one that if I'm familiar with.
Speaker 5: I think we've talked about it on the show book?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but.
Speaker 4: Were they Brazilian butt left.
Speaker 11: I will tell you that's in the top five, but it's not number one, And by top five I mean top Argentinian butt lift dangerous complications.
Speaker 3: Mexican butt lift.
Speaker 4: I'm going all the countries that one sounds danger Yeah, they get worse.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: Eye color change surgery.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's like a leg breaking to make you taller surgery. No, it's like, what's like, go to therapy instead.
Speaker 11: But like if you go in for that and does a surgeon have to say to you, hey, FYI, there's a ninety two percent chance that we're gonna have complications.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna bet you, and I don't know this for a fact, I'm going to bet you surgeons that do this surgery are probably just glad you want there. They're getting paid to do it something, cause I can't imagine any reputable don't know this for sure. I surgeon is going to go like, yeah, come on in half off today on ic are changes. That's not something they probably recommend. So there's an eight percent chance you'll be okay, that's not good to complete.
Speaker 11: The top five most dangerous cosmetic surgeries we talked about eye color chain surgery.
Speaker 5: Brazilian butt lift is on their thigh lift.
Speaker 6: Boy lift.
Speaker 5: Yeah, body lift is on here, which is just.
Speaker 3: Like a whole thing make it taller.
Speaker 11: And then injectable fillers at number five. So, according to the Nashville Business Journal, Shania Twain is partnering with Gavin de gral to rebrand his Nashville underground bar on Lower Broadway.
Speaker 4: You know the different to say this, A lot of these artists that have bars on Nashville, it's not really their bar. They just license their name. Yeah, Gavin, girl actually owns a bar. Oh he does, Yeah, he has forever. Yeah, he actually owns the bar.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, I guess now they're rebranding it like.
Speaker 3: You can't get a bar and girl.
Speaker 5: Now, so what is Gavin Twain funny?
Speaker 3: Yours? Yours?
Speaker 5: It's a five story bar. It opened back in two thousand.
Speaker 4: And five star bar meeting. I would say that five story story. Oh they said sorry.
Speaker 5: How they said story?
Speaker 3: She's doing gone with the wind.
Speaker 11: It's a five story bar that opened back in twenty eighteen, and it's morphed into more of a nightclub over the years. There's no details for now, so we have to stay tuned, but Shania Twain is going to be a part of the rebrand.
Speaker 3: Consider me tuned. I'll keep your going concenter me tuned.
Speaker 5: Okay, I made that's my pile.
Speaker 3: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 12: It's time for the good news, Bobby.
Speaker 4: This guy named Rick and Iowa learned the students at his former school district had over twenty one thousand and unpaid lunch debt.
Speaker 3: So he's like, I'm going to go and help out. So he messages a superintendent and he does a community challenge and he said, hey, every donation that's made, I will match it.
Speaker 4: So they needed twenty one thousand. What's half a twenty one thousand had to go?
Speaker 6: Ooh?
Speaker 10: Half of twenty one thousand is eleven fifty. It's tough.
Speaker 3: I know I was off you.
Speaker 4: It's mean of me to go to you for that because you are dyslexia.
Speaker 3: I have a dysmorphiel. No not this morphia. See one of those.
Speaker 6: You got something.
Speaker 4: So they made ten thousand, five hundred bucks in the community. He matched that ten thousand, five hundred and twenty one thousand to make sure that all the students lunch that could be paid off. And that's awesome, which is that the guy didn't have to do that. He just saw it and was inspired. So I wanted to shout him out, Rick Vernon, that's great.
Speaker 6: That's dangerous though, because what if they did fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: I think it was to reach the point of all those I don't think they're doing circ.
Speaker 6: Like, man, you could get really screwed.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't even know about everything.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, that's from WKYT. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. Here's a voicemail from last night Morning Studio.
Speaker 8: I just went back and listened to the Post Show where you guys were talking about the palette and all the drama that happened there, and it got me thinking, I know you guys invested money and a few other things. Specifically, I was really cute read about the lore kan of cards. I know you opened a few on air, and I didn't hear how they went. I am wondering because I have a pack, and I'm wondering if it's worth opening up or is it we're saving for later.
Speaker 3: So we invested in a bunch stuff bout year and a half or so ago.
Speaker 4: I still don't feel like it's time to sell any of it back, but we can readdress it on the podcast maybe today Post Show. Everything that we've invested in, I don't feel like it's time to sell stuff back yet hasn't been enough time except for the palette, which are things we.
Speaker 3: Had no money back from that one. Give me brittany number one. Right, how do you know how big a chili pepper is? Give it away?
Speaker 6: Give it away, give it away.
Speaker 5: Now, that's it.
Speaker 2: Have a good day. We love the show.
Speaker 3: That's that's a great one because that is a nineties reference to them, do you know get it? No, the red hot chili peppers? Yeah, but like a way of scale, how much was it way?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of my favorite ones. Ever. Let's go to Amy in the morning, Corny the Morning, Corny.
Speaker 11: Why can't dinosaurs clap their hands because they're they're extinct?
Speaker 3: That is not funny. Oh, I was trying to figure out what extinct means. She could because they're all dead, they can't. You can do some really dark stuff there.
Speaker 6: It's actually funny, guys. Yeah, that's actually funny. I don't know why anything.
Speaker 7: So it's not funny because if they weren't extinct, we wouldn't be alive.
Speaker 6: So it's good they're no.
Speaker 3: But that was the morning, like the shout out this kid, This teenager went on a hunger strike and tells mom bottom an iPhone. Hilarious, you gotta get them, you do what, you gotta do?
Speaker 5: What, No, he'll eventually.
Speaker 3: I think it's fun. Yeah, you got to give them the phone. That's commitment. Yeah, yeah, you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: But I mean it's like as far as originality goes, which is what I give the points for a teen boy goes on hunger strike until his mom buys them an iPhone.
Speaker 3: But how long would.
Speaker 10: You hold out as a parent, because I mean I hold out pretty good.
Speaker 3: Like two weeks.
Speaker 6: Maybe you're set.
Speaker 3: So I think of it as the kid. You're thinking of it as a parent.
Speaker 4: Your kids said I am not going to eat until I get an iPhone, and you're watching your kid naughty yep, And I'm like, good luck.
Speaker 3: Okay. At first, that's what you are, oh man. But when do you start to consider maybe I just for the health of the kid, When do I maybe have.
Speaker 10: To go Okay, first I said two weeks, Maybe that's bad because he'll die two.
Speaker 3: Weeks they were not water, but you can yeah, maybe two weeks.
Speaker 6: They could live two weeks without.
Speaker 5: Food and they're gonna eventually.
Speaker 10: But I'm talking about the parent holdout. That holdout's got to be two wed.
Speaker 7: I think you hold out the whole time because you know what, what if.
Speaker 3: The kid dies?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're a teenagers.
Speaker 4: Parents, I'm gonna ask you think about this. This is I'm your kid in this moment.
Speaker 3: I'm not eating until you give me an iPhone day one, day two, day three.
Speaker 4: I haven't eaten. You're watching too. I'm not drinking water, but I'm not eating. At what point do you have to start to reconsider a hospitalization?
Speaker 7: Okay, they have If they get hospitalized, they will get food.
Speaker 6: I will never give in.
Speaker 3: Wait and then hold on. But if they go to the hospital, do you get a phone? You said they.
Speaker 7: Don't get a phone. But that's what we're going to start eating. And that's what I'm saying hospitalization.
Speaker 3: You're like, hey, but you welcome in mandatory like facility. Yeah, I like that, Eddie. They're gonna have to go into the week.
Speaker 6: Don't give it unter a week.
Speaker 3: I'd say end of the week. Say he says it on a Monday. If it's Sunday and he hasn't eaten yet.
Speaker 4: So then you if you commit to something, you really can't achieve your dreams you did it, because that's a good parenting tip too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we got two different ones here. I like them both ahead.
Speaker 5: I was Eddie's kids, because he was the one whose kids have.
Speaker 11: Social media till they're like I don't have twenty five or something. Then I would just be like, I'm not eating until you give me social What.
Speaker 3: If they don't eat for a week? Edie would let them and you know what, yes, do you know how heart it is and not eat for a week, that's there's no chance.
Speaker 6: I hate telling you.
Speaker 4: I think they would be sneaking stuff that's in this hypothetical. You can't sneak.
Speaker 3: We're making the story up, so we're to make up the hypotheticals.
Speaker 4: So I think both of those are hilarious, and I co sign on both because for different reasons.
Speaker 3: Because yes, if they're like I'm not gonna eat.
Speaker 4: And then they don't eat for a week, you're like, dan, kid, I didn't agree with you first, and I thought there's no way.
Speaker 3: But if you're really gonna put this much time effort and and it's impressive, it's impressive. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I'm going to make all their favorite meals.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a.
Speaker 6: Great strategy to cake on the calendar.
Speaker 3: You guys are three for three. Beautiful strategy. I don't even know, it's what I like.
Speaker 5: The best way I'm getting them an iPhone or could.
Speaker 6: You buy the iPhone? Then they eat, take the iPhone away, then they.
Speaker 3: Just get the money on the iph and then they just do it. Never any cycle went with the hospitalization. Got it. I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 4: I think you're all three right, and that's why there's not a single correct way to parent, because all three of those I would accept.
Speaker 3: The fivilization sucks, But life's tough, right, Yeah, And you don't want to cave and get your kid a phone, but you do want to show your kid that if you work hard, regardless of what people say at times, you can overcome obstacles. Correct and then Amy, that's hilarious. You just put all their food in front of them.
Speaker 5: You're patient, they will eat it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like filled a dreams if you're patient, but they may not. Yes, by the way, the record not record, but a human can go about thirty or forty days without eating. WHOA, that's crazy. There are certain people who I see on TikTok who do like but famous people like that. I know, like Dana White, for example, I think did like a too two week fast. I thought his was forty eight hours. No, I could do forty hours stand on my head like prison. That's that's what I thought. He did that ibs like bad. So there are times where I just go, I'm only gonna drink water because my stomach is so bad.
Speaker 11: You were like, if you get a kolonoscopy, you're prepping for it for a day, then you don't.
Speaker 5: Eat the next day that you get it because you're not.
Speaker 3: But like Gandhi, he went, that's a real hotder strike.
Speaker 5: She was forty days, forty nights.
Speaker 4: The prank I like to do on the kolonoscopy is I like to go get one, but not fast and just show up for Why.
Speaker 6: Would you do that?
Speaker 3: This is hilarious bit.
Speaker 5: I think that's.
Speaker 3: Can you do that?
Speaker 6: Oh god?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: The UFC president Dana White, did not eat for eighty six hours. Okay, so if you start twenty four forty eight seventy two almost almost four days, and shared dramatic before and after benefits, He said, I just got done fasting for eighty six hours.
Speaker 3: I feel like a superhero. I feel incredible, And I want to tell you how I did it. I mean, he looked like a different person, he really did.
Speaker 4: No, but he does like he does look a different person. It's not like he went in as a bald white due in that mountin Asian.
Speaker 3: Not like that. That's his body though, like he lost. He definitely is. But a lot of your waterweight goes.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you you'd have to not be able to move.
Speaker 4: No, you have no energy. The energy thing is a thing, I think, orgy what you see the darger?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Didn't have the words? Again? Jarge one more time?
Speaker 7: Lagarthiclagarthic ahead, letharthic, magarthic, lagarith lagarith lagori no?
Speaker 6: What how do you say? What is that word? One?
Speaker 3: One shot only with cash on the line. Oh, he's gonna nail it. One shot only with cash on the line.
Speaker 13: Go laharthic no cashgarthic late lagarthic, Like you have to be lacy, you have to be lazy, but you can't.
Speaker 4: You don't have a lazy it's not the same. Note what you're thinking of is lethargic?
Speaker 7: Oh, lethargic, yes, letharthic lethargic lethargic.
Speaker 4: Yes, But I think that a bit of the lethargency. I can't even say it right. Uh goes away after a while. I think you're home girl. Yeah, it's it's like when.
Speaker 7: I don't need I get a headache, yep, until I know, but you just have it, not a it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first tip of the podcast. That is the end of the first time of the podcast. You can go to the podcast to or you can wait till podcast to come out.