Speaker 1: He lifts morning, But don't stand with the same one. Stalk to me.
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing, and you're backing enough to talking to me to what your other with me?
Speaker 1: So don't say he's too high. Do fun thinks with the bright guy a long eyes. Don't try to make you said so, baby, don't think right now.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Meila. And it's fucking late.
Speaker 1: That's really late. Yeah times.
Speaker 2: Uh it is twelve fifteen, am kyl. What a great time to talk about threesomes, the perfect time. This is Good Mom's after hours.
Speaker 1: Welcome. We even have rope after.
Speaker 3: Dark, Good Mom's after John.
Speaker 1: I how that sounds right, that's.
Speaker 3: A little it has a ring to it. Where are you going? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: We.
Speaker 2: Have Well I've had a long day and I'm tired as fuck.
Speaker 1: I know, but we have a very interesting topic tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, first you want to talk about actually, well, Jamila came over and our homeboy Carlton was here, and for some reason, Lifetime happened to be on.
Speaker 3: Or do you guys turn on the time?
Speaker 1: He reminded me it was on, And then I had seen hi meme, and we had to of course tune into the R. Kelly documentary, and I kept going back in the room and getting so caught into.
Speaker 2: It, like I know, you guys would be like mid conversation and quiet all of a sudden, like.
Speaker 1: She was sucking me in, like and then he did a what I.
Speaker 3: Know, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I didn't really, I wasn't really watching it, but I mean it's getting a lot of attention about like just really how fucked up he is and why he I don't know why he gets he discontinuously even after this, I think he'll still get the past.
Speaker 1: He in some people's minds, gets the pass. Yeah, but Erica, you said recently, I don't. I don't mean he gets the pass from me.
Speaker 2: I just mean like for some reason in society we like he gets the past.
Speaker 1: No, but you also say you saw in concert recently and it was fired doc.
Speaker 2: Was like not recently, more like five years ago. He was still a pedophile of that, and I knew it. And but I was at a music festival. I was at Pitchfork in Chicago, and so there are multiple shows going on, and so at first I wasn't at his show, and then I heard his music and it just sound it was so like it was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was lit over there, he was he was going in.
Speaker 1: I only have one thing to say. There's nothing, there's no excuse.
Speaker 4: Four years ago from this is all Wait a minute, I mean fish.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you see the one where he's on stage on all the passport were in a bitch of passport?
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, what do you mean he gave her a passport?
Speaker 2: No, he's singing so r kelly at his shows he does a lot of like freestyle singing and he will just like go on rants and they're all hilarious. But I don't know should I play it? Is this terrible with me like support not that I supporting him currently, Like I'm so confused by like what's appropriate and what is it?
Speaker 3: You know, because come.
Speaker 1: Closer what this means is I don't know. I mean it's such a catch twenty two because I think as women, we low key have kind of been conditioned to you know, but the abuse is real and the manipulation is real, and but it's honestly it's like mind control, you know, Like it's just manipulation and a whole different level. I don't excuse it. I think he's totally weird and something's probably wrong with him. Not something, Definitely, he's a pedophile, Definitely. He has a little girl fetish and he's gotten away with it over and over and over and over.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: As a black like, I feel like as a black community, like, we give him the past. I think also because we don't I don't know what it is. We don't respect our women. Men don't respect am the black woman enough that their favorite R and B singer they can't.
Speaker 1: They can't.
Speaker 3: He got the pits, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn that is I guess that's bottom line. I have anything to say the women. I wants to respect the kids. No, it's true, it's true. Yeah, he's weird. Even in the documentary they're talking about how he was like trolling, the trolling the high schools.
Speaker 3: Wait, well.
Speaker 1: I told you, Okay, it.
Speaker 3: Just it's not picking up that great. Sorry, we're having we have a new mic.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Nisha SB who on Christmas sent us a new mic because she felt bad for our terrible sound. But we're also technologically slow, and you know, I don't know if any of you guys have ever tried to start a podcast and not knowing what the fuck you're doing. But here we are, here, we are.
Speaker 1: Growing attempting to be sound engineers.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: R Kelly, oh R Kelly. He was like trolling the the high schools and like it was a known fact but that people didn't really pay attention because it was like black girls, so like they didn't really pay attention.
Speaker 2: That's what one of the one of the victims said, right like he felt she felt like no one was protecting them because they were black girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Chicago, it was just yeah, it's just very strange. I think, you know what the problem is is that people like that really need mental attention. I feel like that's like a really mental thing. If you fetish size someone who's like not fully developed, that's that's something you got to deal with, like with a therapist. And I think we need to provide more support and like not brushed under the rug, but address it so that people know that they have. Like I think people probably have that fetish and don't say it because it's so taboo, but you have to at some point admit it to go get help for it.
Speaker 2: You know, you're shamed because it's so terrible. It's terrible, and you've probably abused somebody, right, you know exactly, And so instead of like trying to correct them, we like, well not in R. Kelly's case, but in most cases we throw them away, right, you know, because they deserve it.
Speaker 1: So how do those people get help to even address it? So, yeah, I think this is more about that than anything.
Speaker 2: But I'm not sympathizing with him because at this point, like he knows the shit's fucking wrong, and he's doing nothing to try and change it. In fact, he's continuing on because he's gotten away with it so many times and now taking victims like not to take prisoners and shit.
Speaker 1: That reminds me the last time I popped my head in there. This girl was saying they were together and they had a really nice night and she was happy, and he bought her a gown and then they got back to the house and there was a girl there waiting, and he explained to her that she was a neighbor and that she was sixteen, and basically try to make it seem like he wanted to try something new with her. Yeah, and the girl yes, and like had a mattress set up a tripod and a camera, and basically the girl started crying, the little girl, no, the grown woman, and he was like, man, I'm gonna fucking watch my video now what you cry?
Speaker 3: And shit.
Speaker 1: His response that he was mad, not that she was crying, but that he wouldn't be able to enjoy his video later. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't have any he's not with his sociopath, there's no emotion of it.
Speaker 1: But his ex wife is on there and they have kids together. Hell, he wouldn't let her come out of the room. She had to ask to come out of the room to eat. Everybody was brought downstairs watching the playoff game and she was knocking on the room door and Sparkle was like, is somebody knocking And he was like yeah, and she's like, can I come get a bite to eat? He's like, yeah, come on. Can you fucking imagine, dude?
Speaker 3: What is she doing in there?
Speaker 1: What kind of digmatizing.
Speaker 3: Dick trickery?
Speaker 1: Is this sorcery? Sorcery? What is it.
Speaker 3: That hard?
Speaker 1: What are the dick sorceres? This ship is this ship away from that Dick's surcery? Ladies, it's out there digmatized and that ship will get you every time. Not to that level though then I also heard a little peep. I only saw some of that peep about they were all on the bus, the tour bus, when they were, you know, speculating whether or not him and Aliyah were in a relationship, even though ali and him were making appearances on television shows and matching outfits. Right, like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, the tour bus door swung open, and he was basically having sex with Olia, a sixteen year old girl, and he at that point, I don't know how old he was, but old enough to know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah for sure, Lord Jesus, Oh, I don't want I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to remember Eliah that way.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean said, it's actually because it is manipulation. I mean, I even looking back into my high school experience, I had situations when I.
Speaker 3: Was like, yeah, that was not okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: I mean I had an older, much older boyfriend in high school and he knew, like he he liked that I was young. Yeah, he would talk about it. Yeah, and I was like huh, and I liked it too, weird. It was manipulate.
Speaker 1: It was because you thought it meant it was cool. I was special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, yeah special. That's so fucked up and weird.
Speaker 3: That is weird.
Speaker 1: Speaking of weird things, is that a good transition to our topic? Sure, it's not weird, It's no, it's not weird.
Speaker 3: It's kinky.
Speaker 1: Though. Okay, this was a really bad transition. That was really that was a f I mean, you put on your sexy boy so I've been told to have a bedroom voice. This is a quiet storm, hi, guys, Jesus. Okay, So tonight's episode is about, oh already told you guys last week. What it's about? Top five Ways a half of positive threesome Experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: How do we manage to get this classy title Top five Ways Experience Women? Three? One on one.
Speaker 2: We are some classy sexually liberate, sexually liberated black.
Speaker 1: Women, and we're going to educate.
Speaker 3: We're going to take you through.
Speaker 2: Our top five because we are the experts.
Speaker 1: Self proclaimed experts. You have questions, we have answers.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So Number one communication slash rules major key, major key for this whole.
Speaker 3: Experience to go down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, so just a little backstory on why this If you didn't tune into last week's episode.
Speaker 3: We had a listener call in not callin on our hot.
Speaker 2: Line right and ask us like some advice because she's been with her husband for nine years, they have two kids, and they've only ever been with each other.
Speaker 3: I think her husband had slept with one other person.
Speaker 2: And they're about to get married, or they're about to get married next month and or in two months, and they think that they're in a really great place in the relationship, but they both feel the urge to have sex with other people.
Speaker 1: Because I've never he's had sex as one other person. She's never had sex with anyone but.
Speaker 2: Him, like maybe a threesome or maybe just sex on their own.
Speaker 3: But she didn't know, like just.
Speaker 1: To open up their marriage or relationship.
Speaker 3: She didn't know how to go about it.
Speaker 2: She didn't know what the rules were, she didn't know if she should wait till.
Speaker 3: She's married or not married.
Speaker 2: And also a friend of ours, uh, she also has been inquiring about or like just interested in having a threesome with her husband, and she's never hooked up with a girl, and but she's interested in it in a long time. And she was asking me, like, there's a like a blueprint to the ship, like who's supposed to doing what?
Speaker 1: What are the wrong questions? Like how do you how do you get a girl to do it? Like what do you say? How do you know if they're down?
Speaker 2: And I think we're just in a much more I think I hear that, I hear this come up more and more for people because I think we're in a much more liberal, sexually liberated time than ever where like couples are more like open relationships are very normal now, right.
Speaker 1: It's almost the normal.
Speaker 2: It is the norm, and it's not the It's not normal, I don't think for everyone in their head. But it's becoming a popular or more popular idea. I think people have the idea, only a few act on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it's been happening for a long time.
Speaker 3: It is, but I mean but I mean, like but openly talking about it.
Speaker 1: Right, No, not so much. You know this is our personals, quiet understanding.
Speaker 2: Right and so yeah, so that's where this this, you know, having two people reach out to us in one week about how to have a.
Speaker 1: Threesome because clearly everybody thinks we know the answers because we've had multiple.
Speaker 2: I mean my threesome experience I've I've had, I've had some, but not You're way more experience than I am.
Speaker 1: I think that you have a very interesting perspective, which I really like your perspective. I'm kind of jealous of which I found a cool couple like that when you like, you know, like maintaining a relationship, not even relationship, but yeah, like a platonic relationship with a married couple. I think that's cool because everybody is in the know, which is interesting. I thought that was a cool marriage to be a part of for part of time, like a temporary point of time, and they're both hot hot.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, really, I know, I got really lucky.
Speaker 1: I don't, yeh, super lucky, luckiest tender like the luckiest tendering bitch I've ever so a lot of my experiences. We're all random, i'd say, and drunken fun but uh yeah, not as thought I guess thought how But anyway, we're here to tell you all that we know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, number one communication slash rules.
Speaker 1: Also, Okay, we're gonna go down this list and we're going to do it from a couple perspective, and also the guest perspective, because sometimes you'll be the guest star and sometimes you may be listening to know how to recruit, or you're in a couple or you want to introduce it as a couple things, so it's different.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think the first question, which.
Speaker 2: Is really important question, and actually I called our girl Weezy to ask her about her threecome experience before this episode, and she actually gave me some really good good things to think about, which one of them was why are you having the threesome? And it's like, are you having this to revive your relationship? Are you having this because your husband keeps mentioning it and so you're like just want to please him. Are you having it because you've always been interested in women and you you know, you want to try it out, explore, like why are you having it? And like if your answer is not out of I think derived out of like an insecurity.
Speaker 1: Or or also like from a man's perspective, like if you're if you're okay, well, I mean I don't know if you're doing it to revive your relationship or revive your interest in your partner, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's tricky.
Speaker 1: I think it's tricky. It could work and it could.
Speaker 3: Not or could have a backfire on you.
Speaker 1: So you need to be honest if this is someone you really want to do that with, and if you even want to be with that person to begin with, they were enjoying it as an escapism and a relationship. I don't think that's healthy if you're doing it to add to your relationship and to you know, like pump it up.
Speaker 2: If you're doing it because your man isn't giving you attention and you think maybe like you need to bring another woman in, then I would say no, I.
Speaker 3: Don't do that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys have some shit to work on. If you have any like major doubts. If you don't like pussy, don't do it. You know, don't just try pussy because you think your man like it, because once your face gets close to that pussy, it's things you're gonna get strange. They're gonna be like, damn, I'm here, I'm here now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you're curious about it, then definitely I think act on it, because you know, you only live once, and.
Speaker 2: Just communicating with your partner, having open conversations about you know, what your expectations are or and like you know, just having an understanding and.
Speaker 1: A common thorough understand, thorough.
Speaker 2: Understand, common trust. And I think what leads the us too is rules. So communicating the rules of what this threesome is going to be, whether it's you know, it's if you're for example, like we're for going down like the couple side right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you're a.
Speaker 2: Couple, like like I would say, you know, you guys need to be on a group text and you don't stray from the group text.
Speaker 1: You don't communicate outside of the text.
Speaker 2: And you need to really have a make your man really understand this because men are weak.
Speaker 1: And a lot of times you give these motherfuckers an ech and they will take a mile. And this is for the men out there. Don't do that. If your woman is cool enough and open enough and secure enough to open it up and obviously do things that not all women are down to do, or we know, just explore things sexually, definitely don't take advantage of that, be honest, even if it's uncomfortable, and definitely like respect the fucking rule.
Speaker 3: Don't damage that trust to do because that's almost worse than cheating.
Speaker 1: It is because I've given, I've given you, and now you're taking advantage and now I'm gonna slap the shit out of you. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: I don't contain. I don't condone domestic violence.
Speaker 3: Only in times of threesome.
Speaker 1: Cheating the worst type of cheating. It's it's it's it's pretty bad. Rules. Oh, a lot of people have rules about Okay, I don't really believe in this, but I've heard a lot of people have rules about, like kissing, certain things you can and cannot do physically sexually. Maybe you don't want your man eat another bitches pussy. I mean, it depends where you get this bitch. Where I can understand that rule. But where'd you get the bitch depends you found her.
Speaker 2: You know, she's.
Speaker 1: Quality, she top notch. You know, if she's in you may not want to. Anyone might not want to eat that pussy. You may not have to, you know. But what I'm saying is, do you not want the kiss? I think stuff like that is silly because to me, if you're having an intimate relationship, you're.
Speaker 2: Already putting limitations on, like if you' putting supposed to be free.
Speaker 1: Which is right titty. You know, like if you if you want, if you have ridiculous expectations, especially physically, it's it kind of you can't. You can only contain sex to a certain extent if you're opening it.
Speaker 2: You know. That's another thing. It's like, you know, once you open that box, it's open. It's it's like the opening Pandora's box. That shit don't close back up the time.
Speaker 1: Ever comes out of Pandora's box, the good and the bad. You have to deal with it because you've given permission to open that door.
Speaker 2: And also, I think as a partner you have to also again I was saying before we're talking about this, before we're recorded, it's like you have to as much as it's opening Pandora's box, like you also have to be open to the idea that like maybe one year, maybe your partner doesn't like it and closing that box, and can you handle that?
Speaker 1: Can you handle like tasting it them and not being able to continue frolicking in it. Also, if you're the person coming in and it's not a couple of situations, don't get no motherfucking feelings for somebody in a relationship and start acting crazy that's not okay. If you're coming in as a guest, be a motherfucking guest like you would be in somebody's house. Be respectful, Be respectful, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Ask them questions, get to know them both. You know, it's important that they feel equal, and.
Speaker 1: I think it's important that you respect the relationship just because it just makes everything better. And I'm not into that sneaky shit.
Speaker 3: To tell them.
Speaker 2: Also, I think the couple too, like they have a responsibility to make that guest feel special and feel comfortable. And you know, like kind of I feel like whine and dining that person dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, dependence on the scenario, but yeah, but.
Speaker 2: In a way not wine and dine them, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like also for me when I've been a guest, buy me a drinker too, Yeah, for sure, or also okay, that's a difficult, we'll get downe there. You should usually include liquor just step one. Usually alcohol is highly recommended.
Speaker 2: Not always, not always, but if you're trying to loosen up and it's your first time, you're.
Speaker 1: Nervous, maybe if you're not a good drinker, don't oh oh. The rules for the couple to the guest. I think, yeah, not only include her and make her feel comfortable, but as a guest, if I can feel any sense of any remote jealousy or weirdness or awkwardness, I'm out. I don't want anything to do with this because you guys think you want this, but I can tell that this bitch doesn't. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: So what happened to you?
Speaker 1: I've been different situations where I could tell, like the guy, I was wanting to do it, and she was maybe feeling threatened, and I was trying to like warm her up. And this makes me sounds terrible, I mean, but just like being a but and even not even saying like I was going into it knowing that this was the exectation, but just getting the feel. That's just if you go out to dinner with people, when you run into a couple, it's just courtesy. Don't overflirt with a bitches guy and he's acting overly anxious to have more conversation with her. You know, No, you're know your spot, bitch.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So then what else is okay?
Speaker 3: So think another rule? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think your partner, I think I think sexually, like it's important for everyone to be equal to you know, or I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it depends what kind of setup you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Have, right, dedicating it all. If it's someone's birthday, you know, is it your man's birthday, so everybody's attentions on him, is it your birthday? All the attentions on you, you know, is it her birthday? Maybe this is about you guys pleasing her. I mean, it's all I think.
Speaker 3: Also, I think men, you guys need to let the woman choose.
Speaker 1: No, it's not you think it's an absolutely mandatory thing.
Speaker 2: The woman that had I think that's the that's the number one rule and the rules, and the woman has to.
Speaker 1: Unless she has. If you have the best bitch on earth, then she said you choose, then congratulations. No, she's not so smart, honestly, Like, no, don't even don't even suggest, don't even try to recommend. You could say something like, oh, what do you think about her? She's kind of cute, maybe a little, but don't make any requests. And don't suggest someone you fucked before. Yeah, don't lie and say you don't have fuck that person before and then introduce them. Those are all absolute fuck nos. Yeah, I just think you absolutely have to put that in the woman's the woman's court. Oh also, oh wait, are there yet?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I think also like it makes the woman feel like she's more in control of the situation. And you know, unfortunately and niggas have a real bad track record, so like we need to we need that and we need that that. I guess that validation I think, you know, for me, like I'm kind of I know, I'm I've been aggressive lately, but I'm like kind of shy when it comes to women because it's so strange to me because I don't know how to really like I've always been on the other side, I'm the woman, Like I don't really even I know how.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I'm not good at flirting with women. So maybe a wife would feel uncomfortable approaching the woman, so she needs the support of her husband or her partner, her boyfriend whatever to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like and that's like even me, Like when I've been.
Speaker 2: Out with a guy I'm dating who were interested in doing that, Like I'll be like, this is the girl I like, I need you, but I've let him know like I like her, and now I need you to try to seal this deal.
Speaker 3: Like go flirt with her, you know what I mean? So it's like you gotta.
Speaker 1: And that's a really good indication to let the girl know. Wait, which you're implying, like what you're trying to get? You know, like there's equal flirting and it's equal. I don't. I guess it's more it's more difficult for the woman because what do you what do you? How do you like? It's harder for a woman to foot with the woman to know if she's down with the get down, like if you're not, if you're not being aggressive and she's not being aggressive either, someone at some point has to be the aggressor. But I don't know. I think you're lying because I've seen it. So Erica and I have a slight girl crush on one of our guests recently. That's Carmen.
Speaker 3: Damn what Okay, we're putting it out there hopefully.
Speaker 1: Already knows.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a secret.
Speaker 1: I think it's a very known fact. She has a really nice body.
Speaker 3: She's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's really beautiful. She's cool and she's fun. Anyway, me and Erica having a slight rivalry, a little bit of rivay, she's a lesbian rivalry anyway. Erica is claiming right now that she's all innocent and that she doesn't approach women and blah blah blah. But I've seen a different side of Erica. You know, Tequila does that.
Speaker 3: Like we said, step one alcohol.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want to bring out your inner a week, get you some tequila, because fucking Erica. We went out a couple of weeks ago with Carmen and others are partying, and you know, we're all in the photo booth and literally I look back. I just like, maybe i'd look back for like five seconds. I just see Erica moving in towards Karmen's face. I'm like, this little sneaky bitch.
Speaker 3: On earlier you were touching her, and stop touching her.
Speaker 1: Stop that's that fucking scorpion.
Speaker 3: I was like, stop it.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: I already told you that I'm on that.
Speaker 1: She did? Did? She claimed it, like before we even she even met her. I have a crush on one of our listeners. I did, Yeah, Okay, so I guess that's all you Carmen, now, you know, unless you want to choose otherwise.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm first okay. Anyway, so most of the time I am meek and and very awkward in front of women.
Speaker 1: Until she gets a little tequila and okay, she will make out with you, whether you like it or not. Not saying that Karmen didn't like it.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't make out with Carmen.
Speaker 1: Oh there was no time, right, No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, anyway, maybe we could do like a three way kiss. See she's trying to negotiate, just like what Okay, fine, fine, okay.
Speaker 1: This is the number one rule of all the rules. This is all number one golden threesome rule. Do not plan the threesome. Just don't do it. It has to happen organically. You can't go out on the prow. When you go on the prow, epic fail, you never meet a good bit.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with you because I did plan one and it was with my it was with the couple that I was hang out with.
Speaker 3: And but you guys were seeing each other like that was that was because it was off an app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was off an app. You knew the intention, it was set.
Speaker 3: Up that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I guess so, Yeah, if you're going out.
Speaker 1: Even then you guys went out. Guys went to dinners.
Speaker 2: I know what we knew it was going down. We went to one, We went to dinner and then went to the room, went to the condo, condo, their condo.
Speaker 1: Well it's tender. Yeah, okay, yeah, I don't know if you guys, did we already touch on this if you were turned into the first episode, Erica had a tender love affair?
Speaker 3: What like my couple?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did we talk about this? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, basically I met a beautiful couple on Tinder, and I didn't believe it was real. And it was like right around the beginning of me breaking up, or it was I was broken up with, but I was like trying to like get out there and try new shit. And so I found them and we chatted and they sent me other photos that I knew they were real, and I was like, god damn. And then I wasn't sure if I was going to do it. They told me I wanted to go to dinner and they wanted to take me to dinner, went to dinner, had some Margarita's Margarita's yeah and.
Speaker 3: Yeah m hm, and then she did.
Speaker 1: Then I did it several times and it was lovely.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's a success.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and to see their relationship, like you know, they the only reason I know some of these rules is because of them, you know, because they had rules, which brings us to two.
Speaker 1: How how do you go about having a threesome? How do you recruit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, friends versus strangers?
Speaker 1: And do you use an app? Do you recruit an erica from a tender? Hey? Do you go to the bar? I would say any of the above depends how direct you're trying to be. I personally like an in person meet up because I can feel you out, I could see you. Energy is big for me sometimes, you know, those five picks don't do all the justice.
Speaker 3: It's that computer allowed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's affecting the sound. We have these classy microphones. I think we're good, but it's recording through the computer.
Speaker 6: Oh well, all right, whatever, it doesn't matter now okay, yeah, bar.
Speaker 1: Bar again with the liquor. I put a dance bar. What's a dance bar?
Speaker 3: But I mean.
Speaker 1: The club? The club because you know, like that's how a lot of my lesbians spot me out on the dance floor to see how close they're getting.
Speaker 3: You know it's that witchy dance. They're enticed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think for me because I am a little like awkward, and I don't I'm not really good at reading women in that way all the time. I think that an app was better for me, and it's probably still isn't in ways because it's like a sure thing.
Speaker 1: You don't think the dance bar helps.
Speaker 2: I mean the dance bar maybe now that I've entered into I've done, I've done, I've had more experiences like that. Now you can now I could do that. But early on, like I felt awkward. I wasn't as like secure in just approaching a woman and being like, what's up?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm like, because.
Speaker 2: Actually there's a girl that I've liked for a really long time when I lived in New York, and like I did not I wanted to sleep with her and I had no idea how to do it. And I would hang out with her all the time and I would like think, I'm like, am I giving off the sign?
Speaker 1: I'm like, is I doing that?
Speaker 2: Maybe she doesn't like girls? Like I'm so confused? Do I ask her? And it was just it was just I had no game, zero fucking game.
Speaker 1: I don't have any game either. You have to like basically tell me, no, you have game.
Speaker 3: Okay, you do, thanks, it's just natural. Okay, yeah you got a game. I thought you were trying to hook Carmen. Back the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One time Carmen posted a pic and I feel like the droolie face or something. This bitch sent me a threatening text message like, back the fuck up, bitch, don't be comment on her pictures like that. I was like, is she really mad? This pitch is really mad? She's like I already told you. I was like, damn, it's like our first fight.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so sorry Carmen.
Speaker 1: I think I was like, gonna think for aggressive aggressive two pairs of friends.
Speaker 3: Well now she definitely is. She's like, never gonna hang out with us again.
Speaker 1: Don't be scared, Kian, we don't buy it. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think also like, if you're a conservative couple going back to couples, if you're a conservative couple, you've never done this before, either one of you, you want to even just test out if you even really like, first of all, if you're okay seeing another woman be on your man first of all, because you might think about it and like the idea, but then when you actually see.
Speaker 3: It might fuck you up.
Speaker 2: So I think a really good place to start is going to a strip club.
Speaker 1: And uh, just buying a few lap.
Speaker 2: Dances, buying some lap dances, enjoying the women, and seeing how you feel with your man being with another woman, because whether you're having a threesome or he's out doing his own thing and you're out doing your own thing. Like, I feel like it's a visual that you need to see, like to know for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even if you think a do I like pussy? Do I want to eat it?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Like that's also a good place because the shippers are always going to be nice to you. It's their job, so you know, you can't get rejected. There's no aquard moments. She's that's gonna be your you know, sometimes even shippers are good candidates. I've known some like birthday situations where they got to like a stripper. And I know friends or ex friends that used to be strippers and we're like purchased for three someome purposes. That sounds really bad, yeah, but whatever. And also if you're a very very very very conservative couple and.
Speaker 3: Too much.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, you need to start by watching porn together, maybe indulging in some threesome porn together to see if it even you're comfortable with it, or lesbian porn or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because your man will be aroused at watching it and maybe that'll either make you uncomfortable or not and or spce versa.
Speaker 1: You know, also choosing a friend or choosing a stranger. This is a very tricky one. I hear this a lot because is it too close to home inviting your friend? Do you are you going to feel weird after and now you've fucked up your friendship because somebody's feeling weird? Do you feel like now is that bitch looking at my man because she's around and she's fucked him? Is he looking at her? Blah blah blah? Or if you're the friend sometimes I don't mean ergar have both experienced this. You have sex with a friend couple and then they want to do it all the time and you're like, wait, that was just like fun time one time. You don't know, this is not a regular thing. We're friends, and then it gets you know how to say? Now, I think you have to. If you're going to do a friend, he has to be a friend, a really good close friend, like you know which friends are like.
Speaker 2: And that you know you can talk to about it afterwards not gonna be weird. Well, there's just no way to know, actually, because even though my my my first ever recent experiences with experiences was with one of my best friends and we were young though, but still we didn't I didn't know how to.
Speaker 3: Talk to her about it afterwards.
Speaker 2: Like it was like our friendship just kind of fizzled out because, like you said, like she still wanted to continue doing it, and I was like, wait, we're like friends best friends were like a long time, Like I don't, I'm good, and so instead of dealing with it, we just kind of like stopped hanging out. It was weird. Yeah, I'm also young, so I think I'm more mature now. But you know, if you but you know it doesn't take it didn't you can you can be emotionally immature at thirty one too.
Speaker 1: So I'm so unawkward that I might. I can set a zone where I can make you feel like did we even have sex? Like I can. I've had friends who I were like try me alone, and we were like have sex in the next days, like them all like whatever. It doesn't even like I could go either way. We could talk about it. We don't have to talk about it. I could pretend it didn't happen. It doesn't really matter. But everybody's not like that, and you have to be able. That's why you have to know your friends and know who's like you know. Don't you choose any sneaky bitches friends you know, only friends you really trust, or no friends at all. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Friends can feel safe, you know they can. But I think, yeah, you really have to think about it. I I think I prefer like more like strangers or like just acquaintances, not friends. It's not like real friends that I hang out with. Yeah, you know, especially like especially if you're in a marriage or a relationship and then bringing a friend in it might be too close because you all are.
Speaker 3: Going to hang out all the time and it's just going to ruin it.
Speaker 1: Unless your friend is me.
Speaker 3: What else.
Speaker 1: Choosing a friend versus a stranger. I've actually I've done it a couple of times. I preferred to be the guest.
Speaker 2: What about you, I've only been the guest Okay, so well, actually that's not true because my experience.
Speaker 3: In Spain, I wasn't the guest.
Speaker 1: Oh we'll hear about that later. But and yeah, I felt more like empowered.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: I did not feel empowered with like the couple that but it's just a different sense of empowerment, which I'm sure you know the wife probably fell to you know, and I wanted to give that to her.
Speaker 3: As the guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because that's your role as a guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, have we done with that?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this list is drinky. It looks like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the partner must know you're the VIP. That's a good one. Did we say that allowed yet? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you have to make your partner the VIP. Yeah, don't make the bitch the VIP, that is, unless you guys prediscussed some shit like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I felt like a VIP with a couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. Well, because you're excited that you're there. Yeah you're the guest.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They definitely like made me feel pleased.
Speaker 1: I have to do that. Yeah. Yeah, this has to be equal parts everybody.
Speaker 3: I think everybody needs their VIP moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, and there's got to be a lot of eye contact with you and your partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a juggle. This is not an easy thing. There are rules, there are things you need to be conscious of while interacting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if you're with your man or you're you're with your woman, you.
Speaker 2: Need to make motherfucking eye contact with her a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: And it has to be to.
Speaker 2: Let her know we're in this together. Yeah, I'm here with you, baby. Yeah, she's here.
Speaker 1: But like we're here, we're here, we're doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing this for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're ye. And it's and you've got to just make sure everybody's vibe is right. A lot of reassurance is required, especially if this is like the first time or the first couple of times whatever.
Speaker 2: Number three where is where is? Oh?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: It is recruiting? Do we do that?
Speaker 2: What does that say? Is that say recruiting? What does that say underneath it?
Speaker 1: Empowered?
Speaker 3: Empowered? I guess that we just touched on that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the empowerment part is empowering your your your.
Speaker 3: Partner and.
Speaker 2: You know, just making them feel assured and also, like I said before, like knowing your partner well enough to know if they're enjoying this or not and not being selfish.
Speaker 1: Oh and also I think what we forgot to touch on on the recruiting is what do you say to recruit someone to come to the bedroom with you and your partner?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And if you're a guest, we're gonna hope that they're asking you. You don't ask a couple. You can seem available and fun, but you don't. You don't ask only couples and single people or it just happens. But yeah, do you have any suggestions?
Speaker 2: I mean, for me as the guest, Like most of the time, the woman is the one that's like like made me feel comfortable at first, touching, you know, rubbing my leg. You know, it's it's all about its contact, you know that.
Speaker 1: Like how comfortable you're getting, how flirty.
Speaker 2: Like when you're talking tou touch her legs, touch her arm, get closer, like.
Speaker 1: Dance close, dance sexy music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then maybe like grab your man, let him touch her, give him permission, you know, like whawt she has.
Speaker 1: Such nice boobs? Lookt her boobs? Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like so I think it's just be physical.
Speaker 2: You're beautiful, wow, you know, beautiful complimentary, or you could be like me and it's.
Speaker 3: Like Jamila is one was getting the shower.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like once you get them back to the house, well, this also ensures that she's clean. But it's and it's fun. I'm like, oh, let's just take a shower. I'm so like dirty, No, don't say that, but it's like, look at the shower. To take a shower, drunk shower. It just seems fun. And then you can make your moves, you know, like wash each other. You wash, you know, so you know what's going on, she knows what's going on. And then you could just go and it flows from there. Kissing obviously. Maybe if you are taking a girl home and your husband's driving, jump in the back seat with the girl and then that's the nicest we did that. Yeah, that's done. That too. A nice place to get it started. He can look in the rear room mirror. It's kind of hot. It builds up.
Speaker 3: You get connected to the girl first first, right, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of like Avatar, you know, when you they pull their ponytail behind and they stick it in that thing that flies to connect. You get your first so you've made the bond.
Speaker 2: I literally just can't with this example and the mining that just happened with your braids, is that what it's like?
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess.
Speaker 1: So that's also the same thing with the woman has to recruit. It has to be someone she initiates contact with, someone she chooses, because that's the part of making that avatar bond. Because I've set my stamp our relationship is you were like, it's just it's just protocol. Yeah, and then it makes her feel more comfortable, and essentially that's who needs to feel more comfortable. I don't know, but then we're not thinking, we're thinking very feminist because what if there are men who don't really want to open their relationship up and maybe the woman really is craving some pussy and or some dick or some dick, which is a whole different con verstation. I've come across a very, very very limited amount of men who would be willing to give, first of all, to hear the fantasy that his wife or a woman wants to be with more than one guy one at the time, because there's such it's such a stigma. Men can fucking crave it all day long. But if a woman crazy it, she's a whoreor it's a.
Speaker 3: Train, right, It's always a train. It's always a train. Literally.
Speaker 2: My friend was just here right now and we were talking about threesomes. And when he was talking about threesomes, he was we were talking about girl, two girls and a guy.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, yeah, threesome.
Speaker 2: And I've only had one, and then we did and then we were talking about well, two girls and a guy, I mean two guys and a girl.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh, yeah, I've done that. That's a train.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, it's literally the same thing. It's the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And even like the word it's a train, like she's a train.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so demeaning, it's so degrading.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah. Even I had this conversation with young Bin. He's like, if you've ever if I've ever found out you had sex with you guys a one time, I would never fuck with you. I'm like, wow, despite the fact that you know me right and I am right right. So it's you know, as much as we'd like to say like men are open minded, they're like there's so many there's still so much like constriction on who we're allowed to be and who they're allowed to be because even in my mind it sounds like a train.
Speaker 3: Because that's.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't think that when I think of it, I think of it as threesome. When I think of train, I think of something different. I think of like orgy more.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to think of like a lot of guys like.
Speaker 2: Org one girl and like more than one two guys. But that's but that's but that's it's not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I one guy told me that his girl had expressed wanting to have sex with two guys, and he was actually open to giving her what she wanted. He said, Now the guy couldn't like stay, he would have to get the fuck about there after that I can like saying cuddle, he's like, whereas if it was me, Yeah, I want like you two to just like cuddle up under my arms and fallows, nestle under me and fall asleep. And if that would be word, I've had three times like that, but two guys, no, no oh, I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking of two guys nestling each other, saying he would just not weird, but that would be like I think the guy was also getting pleasure out of the guy as well.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I don't know everyone has a nestle. But have you guys seen Savages? Is that with the Blake? Like, yeah, I always talk about this when we talk about three because it's my favorite threesome movie. Yeah, it's so loving, it's so friendly. It's like my ideal. Like if it's just the other movie too, if I was going to have a relationship like that, it would be like that, like we're all best friends and I get the best of both worlds.
Speaker 3: Is that one with Penelope Crews and Scarlet Johansen? You just see that one because we're both hot and Harvier Bardome?
Speaker 1: Oh he two girlfriends?
Speaker 3: Those are his two girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well that's just like the Savages. They're both hot, hot, and they both fuck her like totally different. It's so hot. He focks are all hardcore and one fucks are all gentle and soft, and they all love each other. They're best friends. They love her, they shoot her like a queen. It's great.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, what else is there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: What about the condom thing?
Speaker 2: We were talking about this too, because you know my friend is my computer about today?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the contemp thing, like whether like how you deal with that as a couple. You know, if you're married or you're in a relationship and you guys don't use condoms, well.
Speaker 1: You definitely slip a condom on.
Speaker 2: Well, I know how it works with I know how it's worked in my situation.
Speaker 1: But wait, he just put a condom on when he yeah, yeah, and then when he's with her he does he takes it off, you know, And if it's two bitches, you don't. It's all nobody's fucking wrong. You need to switch condoms between bitches, pussies. You need to enter one, switch it out and enter the other. There shouldn't be no double dipping of the condoms because that's pretty strange. Oh uh, what else did we forget? That's a big one. The condom one you cannot fuck up with that. Do not fuck up and have a threesome row because that. I've heard a bad story about that too. A couple was having sex with her friend multiple times. The guy pulled the condom off, like the friend wrong and basically pulled out kind of late. Bitch ended up getting pregnant the friend. The friend she was saying it wasn't his. The baby came looking just like this guy and it was just very sketchy. Was that intentional on her part? I don't know.
Speaker 2: But just to avoid all of that, just don't have sex with unprotected with some situation. Yeah, no, I measure if you got pregnant.
Speaker 3: But like with your husband during is that weird?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, your husband always have this little funny secret secret about your kid.
Speaker 3: Oh god that no kid ever wants to know. I'm a mom, do not? What does that say?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Not? Planning a threesome? Must be organized organic?
Speaker 3: Organic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that's we talked about that already, right, yeah, because that was like the number one rule. Yeah, open relationship versus occasional threesome, there's a difference, totally different things. Just because you're is mean you have an open relationship?
Speaker 3: Men, well, open relate.
Speaker 2: The definition of open relationship is means your relationship is open. You by yourself can go sleep with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Because some people have open relagions, but don't ever partakee in threesomes right.
Speaker 2: Right, No, they do it separate. They do it separately, period, but.
Speaker 1: They don't want to see it. Right and overall, to top off this list, the aftermath? What now after the threesome? Has gone down. Oh, we forgot to talk about like specific threesome moves A three like what oh like actual like sex positions. Yeah, oh yeah, okay, okay, Like we said, if we want to start it off, I suggest maybe a shower, group shower, maybe, like you said, a leg rub, a little massage. Oh, you have nice boobs, let me touch. But once it gets really started and we've initiated, it's threesome, it's happening, we're in motion. What do we do now? You can do like a two people giving one person head at the same time, you can give one person giving a head, another person giving someone else.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's like proper Do you think it's like threesome etiquette to let the couple, if you're if you're a guest, have sex first, like let them start fucking first before you are in that space.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I never even thought about that.
Speaker 3: These are questions that I'm sure like people I have.
Speaker 1: I think that if the couple, I think, if you're the guest, I kind of let the couple initiate.
Speaker 3: What's what's going on?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Because clearly you guys know what you like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys have done this before, right.
Speaker 1: Or so you assume. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But as far as moves, yeah, I would say, you know, there's there's so many and I.
Speaker 1: Could just kind of let it happen naturally.
Speaker 2: But basically one person should always be received. Everyone should be receiving pleasure simultaneously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sometimes you sometimes you want to just sit back, I can watch, yeah, and just kind of play a little here, play a little there. You know, doesn't have to always be hardcore three way involvement.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also I mean I like, I like, I told my friend I sent her a porn because she told me, like what's the playbook, what's the rules?
Speaker 1: Like who does what?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 2: And like, yes, there you should watch maybe porn. But also porn can be really unrealistic when it comes to a threesome two like don't don't get carried away on like whatever your favorite threesome porn was, and think that you have to reenact in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's in any sexual experience, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: A more advanced move was like maybe if the guy eats one pussy and pumps the other girl at the same time, couch and a couch, that's a little advanced. But if you know one person can ride with the other person rides a face.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's actual terms for this anyway, just okay, I just wanted to touch on a couple.
Speaker 2: Of those, like reverse cowgirl, she's on the couch, cow girls eating pussy on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, calgars. We could be facing either way, getting Yeah, but that would be nice. You could face each other and she's right, he's just there, Yeah, he's just there. Yeah, underneath you both like a log. We'll call it.
Speaker 3: Reverse log.
Speaker 1: Two logs on a train. What's that salary snack with the raisins? No, my god, okay, whatever, anyway, I'm sure it's late, it's fun.
Speaker 2: We'll provide some diagrams on our on our the story and you'll you can see maybe even upload them to our website.
Speaker 3: Good idea, bamu.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the aftermath, I've touched on every step before, the before, the recruiting, the after. Now we're here, we've done it.
Speaker 3: You're done.
Speaker 1: You're feeling good.
Speaker 3: I keep thinking of her, are waking up.
Speaker 1: You need to chill with your faces. Everything's like, but no, you're scared. Okay, what now ending sex relationships after threesome experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like do you want to just have one off experiences or are you down Like if you find that right guest, is that someone you want to CONSI reoccurring a reoccurring guest?
Speaker 3: Or do you have a few reoccurring guests.
Speaker 1: Or is the rule that they get cut off immediately after right, because sometimes that's a rule with no contact with her after bybe maybe it's just a vacation, you know, maybe that's the whole point, or maybe you maintain it. But those things also need to discuss. Also as the guests, do you sleep, do you spend the night, do you stay? Do you cuddle? Right, don't say too long?
Speaker 3: I think the guests you really like.
Speaker 2: I hate people that don't get the fucking clue, like go, like leave, like we're tired, we don't want to talk anymore, or like you know.
Speaker 1: It's just get in the room. Read energies.
Speaker 3: This is don't be selfish.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, yeah, yeah, I've said I spend the night the next day and then just dip out in the morning. I've had threesoms where we cuddle, but usually it's time to go. I thought through some of his friends and it's like not a big deal at all. The next day, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean unless they unless the couple is like really and you know, making you feel like they want you to stay, they want you to join them with to breakfast, you know, and you feel comfortable with that, then fine. But if they're not really like giving you any more guidance as to where to go from here, it means it's.
Speaker 3: Time to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh yeah, I think as a couple, like you have to kind of have that conversation like what what is that? What is what is? What is the end game? You have to think about the end game a little bit, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Don't wake up the next day. Don't get so drunk so that the next day like what have I done? Don't overthink ship. Sometimes a good fucking is a good fun just laugh, it's just fun. You have to remember it's just your secret. Yeah, it's your little secret. Don't overthink it. I always give a girl that I think is a little less cute than you, I'm gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Is that a rule?
Speaker 1: You're gonna get the finest bitch? I mean kind of sometimes Yeah, it depends.
Speaker 2: I mean for me, I mean, I guess in my one experience not being the guest like I knew I was definitely I felt like I was more attracted attractive to him than she was to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's not even I mean, but that's.
Speaker 2: Just that's so lame. It's kind of whack. It's kind of insecure. We gotta work on that. That's not a good that's not a good sound advice. You know, you don't agree. She's like, no, actually, I stand by what I said.
Speaker 1: I mean, I said what I said. What I said, I said, it said my statement. I said my statement, and that's what I said, and I stand I want to say it's my statement. No, it is insecure, and that's not true because if it's a bitch on my fuck, it's a bitch fat right, But am I gonna fucking fuck the finest is big booty is bitch? Pick her for me and my man? Yeah? No, probably not.
Speaker 2: Well you I mean, do you want to sleep with her? Would you sleep with her on your own?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Yeah? I mean, I guess it depends how bad I want to sleep with her. I said my statement.
Speaker 3: She said what she said, y'all. I can see that.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like your homegirl, unless it's like.
Speaker 3: I can see how that would. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's insecure, but it's just how I feel. Sometimes that's real and it's real. And it also depends how your man makes you feel, because if you're like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and as a man, if you are praising this new person way more because it's new pussy and it's more and your wife has not seen you this excited in a long time. To bring it down.
Speaker 1: Bringing down, pretend you're gonna lose your chances quick, chilled the fuck out. Don't even be smirking too hard, naggad, Oh my god, some specialists I don't know. Okay, I'm lying. I've had I've had three. Oh I was the guest. Okay, never mind, whatever, you know, you know what you like, Yeah, you know what he likes to, So get a little different kid. So I think that concludes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think those I think you know those are you want to tell your whole stories? Yeah, So basically my horror story happened in Spain. I was out there with Trembling Lippe and we were in a bisa with a group of friends and we were out dancing, having a really great time, drinking a lot of tequila end stincts, and we were dancing and this girl came up to me and I just I don't know, I was just in the mood. It was yeah, I was spontaneous. I was like, you know what, I want to share this with. I'm in Spain. I want to share this with this person. Met the girl I guess she was. She was not as cute as me for sure, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, let's do this. Sure she'll do.
Speaker 2: She was English, and we went back to the conto and she ended up getting fucked up, really really fucked up. Yeah, like she drank too much, did a bunch of too much.
Speaker 1: And drugs. Uh yeah, drugs. Also, we don't condone this. Some drugs help threesome.
Speaker 3: Some drugs that may some drugs may not help for the man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for the man that's happened. They can enhance the threesome or they could not.
Speaker 3: Not you need to not be excitable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so then we, uh you.
Speaker 3: Know, we started having sex and.
Speaker 2: I was really connecting with him, like that's what it was really cool because that was like, that was my first time not being a guest. And I understood the like why you feel empowered because I know him? He doesn't she doesn't know him. You know what I mean, this is our thing. We've talked about it. We're making eye contact. It's sexy, like it.
Speaker 1: Could take your sex life to a whole different level. Yeah, a lot of times if once the persons the guest leaves, the sex with the couple can heighten.
Speaker 2: Right. So, then at some point in the during the sex, she kept trying to like, She's like, I'm a dominate tricks. And she kept trying to coach me, coach us, what coach me? No, coach him and me? And then at some point I got fucking annoyed dominate tricks.
Speaker 1: She said what else?
Speaker 3: She said, I'm a dominate tricks.
Speaker 1: You know, I like, put your leg up. She's like, you know, I'm gonna tell me that to do.
Speaker 2: And I was like, really, in my I was feeling super empowered, like, shut the fuck up, bitch.
Speaker 1: No, you're not a dominate trick.
Speaker 2: No, I'm the dom I make the rules, bitch, love key. That's how I felt, and that's how I acted. I was kind of a bitch. I'm not gonna lie. Uh So, I you know, I was like, I think you should leave. And so, you know, thank god the guy that I was sharing this experience with you know, could read me and was on the same page and was like, yeah, you should, and I was like, yes, that's how you do it.
Speaker 3: Teamwork.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because sometimes it's too much. It's too much, too much energy, and you're gonna be able to like we're good.
Speaker 3: It's too much.
Speaker 2: She shared a few things that made me uncomfortable, and I was like, bit, she got to go.
Speaker 3: So anyway, she.
Speaker 2: Leaves and you know, we calm back down to the room. Okay, this is all happened on the balcony overlooking the ocean.
Speaker 1: You guys three someommed on the balcony. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And so we went back into the room and then me and him continued to finish and then we ended up passing out for like maybe ten minutes, and his phone kept ringing and I was like, what the fuck was calling?
Speaker 3: And I see that.
Speaker 2: It's her and I ignore it. I'm like, no, bitch, like buy calls again. And I was like, we're gonna have to borrow.
Speaker 1: And then what happened? And he's like.
Speaker 2: You have to answer and I'm like fine, so answer and she's like hello.
Speaker 3: I'm like guess She's like, oh please I've I've fallen and I can't get up.
Speaker 1: I'm falling.
Speaker 2: I can't get up, literally that's what she said. Like I'm not fucking exaggerating. I was like like humpty dumpy, like what the fuck with the accent, with the accent crying please come help me, please please, And I was.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm such a bitch. I was like, let's leave her.
Speaker 1: You have to figure this shit out, like like I'm done.
Speaker 2: It's five am. I'm fucking tired, you know, like I can't get up. So then so, uh, his nice ass makes us go out there and taking mind we're staying in like a fortress city, like we're saying in old town Abisa. So it's like it's like built in to rock. So the stairs are like massive. You have to crawl up these massive stairs to get to the road.
Speaker 3: And we get to the top.
Speaker 2: Of the stairs and the bitch is laid out in the middle of the street with her dress up. She looked like she had been seizureing, like she had like a little bit of foam coming out of her cot bitch, I'm not even kidding. Her eyes were like rolling in the back of her head, and she was just crying, and I was like, oh my god, so we had to get her up, sit her down.
Speaker 1: He was like, you gotta go get her water. So then I had to fuck it.
Speaker 2: I was so annoyed at that point because I had to crawl down those big ass stairs again, go get the bitch some water, come back, crawl up the fucking fortress stairs. And at this point, we're calling her a cab and she finally, finally the cab comes. He doesn't want to take her because clearly she's fucked up.
Speaker 3: She's staying like.
Speaker 2: On the the other side of the island, and it was like seven to sixty pounds to get her there. So we basically paid for the pussy because okay, we put this bitch in a cab for sixty pounds, and then.
Speaker 3: The next day she what's that? I still have it? My god, I should play the what's that message?
Speaker 1: Where is my phone? Have you never played this?
Speaker 2: Fo?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, this is great, Oh my god, it's so oh my god.
Speaker 3: Where is she? Oh man? Do I still have it?
Speaker 1: Did she better have it? Oh?
Speaker 3: Where is she? When did this happen?
Speaker 1: Did it happened July? Oh?
Speaker 3: Here it is here?
Speaker 1: It is hi, had I.
Speaker 5: Was calling you, I couldn't get through. I just wanted to know that I'm home safe.
Speaker 1: So thank you very very much.
Speaker 5: You doesn't understand how much you've made my trip, and it really means not to me. I don't think i'll get to see you guys before you leave. Well, no, I'm coming to lap you guys. Whenever you come to London, come to Playboy.
Speaker 1: Like she's the Playboy London.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're not in the casino because obviously I'm got that kind of count.
Speaker 1: Okay, well be face.
Speaker 5: I'm so good to meet you guys. Wait, so I forgot to say I'm so sorry about that little like thing when I was throwing up outside did and sit it on the floor.
Speaker 1: That probably makes you even you probably saw that. Oh my god, to know this fucking girl. Yeah, but actually, don't judge me for that. Don't judge, oh my god. And on that note, we would never played that. You never played that for me? All right? Oh about that me just throwing up on the floor, Well I'm all right, Well I've made it. Don't judge me off.
Speaker 3: That choose your threesome partner's wife.
Speaker 1: Don't want the tequila interfere as much as it interfere with the air coage judgment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's my horror story because that was a hot ass fucking man.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that wraps up tonight's episode of Top five Ways that have a positive threesome experience. Hopefully find up something more clever than the time this air. Visit us on Instagram. Good Moms Underscore Bad Choices. This episode is sponsored by Mila's Mobile spa lashes inflacials and microblaeding on the go.
Speaker 2: She comes to you bitches, and she's really bombed at everything she does.
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah, alright, good night.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it is am yep, good.
Speaker 1: Night, this is fun.
Speaker 3: Good night? Can I Good Moms after dark?
Speaker 1: You know you don't gotta do est you.
Speaker 2: I don't really do extra I even go away. Well, well you don't need daddy, now you get away.
Speaker 5: It's that word you need to gotta do estrats this moment.
Speaker 2: And I already know what to think.
Speaker 1: How you talking to me? Now? Have we rolling in