Speaker 1: From Hollywood, See You.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: How do I just dig that song so much? What is it? It's just something I love.
Speaker 2: It's her whole vibe.
Speaker 3: That's all. Reminds me of a song I used to love anything.
Speaker 1: Which one I.
Speaker 3: Can't put my finger on?
Speaker 2: Super Sonic is that one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I'm just gonna throw in an old school in ninety songs that you would like.
Speaker 5: I can't remember. It's not that, but anyway, it's so good and it's the way to start the morning. You need something to get you moving, like the alarm goes off, you know I did last night.
Speaker 3: I never wear a robe.
Speaker 1: I don't wear robes either.
Speaker 2: They like I look too small and weird too.
Speaker 1: You're getting the wrong ones.
Speaker 2: Let me let me robe gift us a robe that we should wear. Because I all the robes that I rub it on, I feel like a big round ball.
Speaker 1: Well that's the point.
Speaker 3: No, the robes are too big.
Speaker 5: They give me an extra large and it swallows me and I feel like a dufis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you. I know exactly what you mean. It's like when you try to put me in your vest. Anya it's like I'm not gonna work. I know my body type.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, tell me when I get home and I robe myself, it's.
Speaker 3: It's been a verb a you're gonna you're robing us. That sounds off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no greater feeling, truly.
Speaker 5: Uh So, anyway, I have a robe, laid it out, swallowed me up this morning. But my alarm went off and I thought, okay, I'm gonna walk out to the kitchen. I'm going to start the coffee before I brush my teeth or do anything. Just throw that cape on myself and tie the waist stingy.
Speaker 3: And I did it.
Speaker 5: And I gotta tell you if I can find the right size robe. I kind of enjoyed being in it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh the greatest pleasure of life.
Speaker 3: I never understood it. My parents always had their robes.
Speaker 1: My God every night with.
Speaker 5: And his robes and slippers like leather slippers. Leather slippers, so gross looking, but.
Speaker 1: It's so comforting, like seeing that.
Speaker 5: It was just like it consistently, like you have that what is that fluffy like you always wrap around yourself in here.
Speaker 2: Well, it's in my blanket in here when it's cold.
Speaker 1: That's what a robe is. It's like a transportable blanket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, with a belt.
Speaker 2: Speaking of last night, you were in my dream last night, Ryan, and you want to.
Speaker 1: Know what you were doing.
Speaker 3: Jogging?
Speaker 1: No, you were putting makeup on me.
Speaker 2: Like lipliner, lipstick, blush, like like you tutorials.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: So let's think about what that means.
Speaker 6: Oh god, but actually it maybe maybe it means subconsciously that Ryan's helping you.
Speaker 1: With things I need to wear more. No, don't have to do.
Speaker 3: With the makeup.
Speaker 1: It's the actual act.
Speaker 6: He's helping you, he's assisting you, he's being there.
Speaker 3: I was free to have to hire anybody to.
Speaker 5: Do It.
Speaker 2: Was more like curiosity. Th I think I was like challenging. I was like, you can't do my makeup, and then you're like yeah.
Speaker 1: It was more that vibe.
Speaker 3: I got my NAR's pack. I travel with my Nars.
Speaker 1: That's the bush I used.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, all.
Speaker 5: Right, well it's Monday. It's still hot. More clouds ties in the upper eighties and nineties inland. Temperature should be back to normal by midweek. Got that little tip coming up about how do you push off a sneeze if it's coming at the wrong time. My sister Merredith seacrest Leech, who wrote a children's book, The Make Believers, is out tomorrow and she's gonna be on today. The book comes up tomorrow, will be signing it. We'll do a book tour for this kid's book. So cute, cute little book. You're doing that next Monday. Ryan's Roses This morning, seven forty her husband was seeing someone else while they were separated. This is so difficult, but now it seems they're getting back together. But is that other woman out of the picture. It was a great area. It was a separation time. And if you don't define the rules, then what are they? And it gets complicated and that's where they are and that's what's happening at seven forty this morning.
Speaker 3: Hmm, Parscopes, who's up?
Speaker 1: Aries? Would you rather do it scared? Or not do it and live with regret? Taurus?
Speaker 2: Aiming to please everyone will leave you disappointed in yourself.
Speaker 6: Gemini, you have a question in your head that speak up cancer.
Speaker 2: Don't sell yourself. Don't sell yourself. I cannot say the seat.
Speaker 1: Don't sell yourself short.
Speaker 2: Try saying that fast believe in your ability.
Speaker 6: Leo, you are stronger both mentally and physically than you think.
Speaker 2: Virgo, celebrate something big or small tonight.
Speaker 1: Libra. Buy something new for yourself today, even if it's something little.
Speaker 2: Scorpio, there's joy in being kind to a stranger.
Speaker 1: Sagittarius.
Speaker 6: Focus at work today and try to fill a need in your company.
Speaker 2: Capricorn, have a breakfast for dinner tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh, Aquarius, there's the think bigger picture today.
Speaker 2: And Pisces time to put the foot on the gas and kick it into high gear.
Speaker 3: Is his neat?
Speaker 5: Yes, you're not going to pick on Michael this morning, Tanya, you're not going to pick on Robby this morning.
Speaker 3: But you're going to share something.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, did he die?
Speaker 2: I'm down for asking for advice guidance?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So your fiance soon to be husband, we now have a date?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Does something that I know I don't like the word of noise a pet peeve of yours?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: I love him so much?
Speaker 6: Really truly to me, he's not a perfect person, but to me he's perfect.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yes? And now tell us what he does wrong? He?
Speaker 6: I don't know what it is, but he will leave a pair of shoes anywhere in our room aside from the space in the closet that is meant for his shoes. So I am now to the point where I'm taking pictures of every said shoe at different corner.
Speaker 1: Honey, welcome to marry in our bedroom.
Speaker 6: There's some there, not in the closet. There's some there, not in the closet.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, what are those little hello kiddy ones?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, those are his crocs we put he puts like funny little Those are like his house shoes.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're very pretty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're bright with like fungibbits. Another pair of shoes just out. Oh I have those shoes, his running shoes, just out.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're just oka. Not about the shoes, it's the fact that they're.
Speaker 5: All So I kick mine off with my from my shit my heels like I kicked mine off, and I do leave in thresholds. I do leave them around, but they annoy me because I know that when I'm gonna get up and pe in the middle of the night, I'm a trip over them. So I end up putting them away because of that.
Speaker 6: So that's the issue for me when I wake up in the morning it's dark, and I trip over them going to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Not him, but the one thing I do leave all tangled up and bunched up on the floor of the bathroom. Are my panties and my workout clothes.
Speaker 2: Oh and in the position.
Speaker 3: I don't pull them apart.
Speaker 1: It's as if you stepped out of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just stepped right out of them, and I leave them by the sink on the floor.
Speaker 2: My God does the same thing. He leaves them right by the bathtub or right on the floor, right where the scale is. Because you can see what he did. He took off all his clothes to weigh himself, but he killed them apart.
Speaker 3: I keep them all tangled up.
Speaker 1: How do you train someone out of these habits? You don't.
Speaker 2: I've been married for ten years and you just pick up. Otherwise you're gonna spend your whole life complaining.
Speaker 5: Oh my shirk, I don't know. I used to be messy on the toilet and then.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: A partner of mine really was not having it and asked for a little more respect with the toilet seat and the tone in words in which one used to me I was like, Okay, I'm definitely changing that habit.
Speaker 3: It was just you.
Speaker 2: That should just be common sense, like generally, even.
Speaker 3: If you're not with somebody a long time.
Speaker 1: But then you're the one that.
Speaker 2: Has to go back to that messy toilet.
Speaker 1: Ew. I don't even want to know. I don't want to know. Nobody offered any advice.
Speaker 3: What's the problem, Mark?
Speaker 5: Yes, he's all he's all bunched up that I call my underwear panties. Oh well, it's fine. Be more descriptive than underwear.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to do my makeup?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Else, there no advice given.
Speaker 3: Can't keep this conversation, well advice, I.
Speaker 1: Said, this is just it is. She said, just live with it.
Speaker 5: I said, have a real conversation about respect. He might change, but gotta move next. Uh, I'm gonna tell you, give you a quote of the date, and also tell you the way to push off the sneeze if it's coming at the bad time, when you feel like comment at a bad time, It's very simple. Firmly press your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Because I sometimes will get that tickle about to sneeze in a very quiet moment, tongue to roof of mouth, try that today's quote nobody is busier than a person not interested in you.
Speaker 2: FM headlines with well fans, through baseballs and trash in the direction of San Diego left fielder Jerrickson Profar, causing a twelve minute delay before the Padres beat the Dodgers last night to even their NL Division series. Game three is tomorrow night in San Diego. A four point zero magnitude earthquake struck near Ontario yesterday morning. Shaking was reported in La Santa Monica, Torrens, Redondo Beach, and Culver City. Lebron and Bronnie James made history yesterday as the first father son duo to play together in the NBA when the pair played preseason game against the Phoenix Suns. And Anna Hathaway confirmed that the Princess Diaries three is finally happening after years of speculation, and she seems to be on board to reprise her role as Princess Maya.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 5: My sister coming up in a second here, she's going to join us. Got a children's book we're putting out myself, Mayor to Seacrest. Leech illustrator Bonnie Louis the Make Believers, And honestly, it's just a easy book to inspire and children's ambitions and celebrate that and picture crazy things that maybe they make reality as they dream.
Speaker 3: Get off the iPad.
Speaker 5: It's inspired by my little niece, inspired by the kids I have met at Children's Hospital Orange County and other pediatric hospitals around the country who just they don't limit their thinking. You know, we we as we get older, we frame everything up with pragmaticism, practicality, and that sometimes dampens the dreaming, right, and no on that and that's what to celebrate.
Speaker 3: So we'll talk about that in a second.
Speaker 5: All right, Liam is in West Hollywood and Liam has an issue here. So Liam, your boyfriend is taking forever to choose your Halloween costume.
Speaker 3: That's causing drama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, the past two years we've done like couple of Halloween costumes, which has been fun, but I was always the one to pick it, and he never liked it.
Speaker 8: And so this time I was like, okay, you picked at this year and he hasn't picked.
Speaker 4: Anything, and we have a party next week.
Speaker 3: Could well.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of issues in the world and you're making this one of them. All right, so do you can't you contribute to coming up with an idea that would be a good collaboration?
Speaker 7: Well yeah, I mean when I ask him if he's had any ideas yet, he kind of just tells me to back off and that he's still thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Well, to give him a deadline. If you don't get it by this date, then I'm picking the costume.
Speaker 1: And that's it sounds like an ultimate. Well, you know that's how I got married.
Speaker 3: It works for.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people just need direction and little deadlines.
Speaker 5: If you were to suggest a couple's costume, what would it be, Liiam?
Speaker 3: I like movies, you know, like last year we were Barbenheimer.
Speaker 4: So like, probably.
Speaker 1: Somebody is going to be a really popular.
Speaker 3: Or a joker.
Speaker 4: I could be joker, he could be Lady Cargo.
Speaker 1: I'm liking this.
Speaker 3: So Liam, you're full of solutions here.
Speaker 5: You mean.
Speaker 7: He doesn't like any of them.
Speaker 3: That's why, Well let's set it deadline.
Speaker 5: Let's set a deadline, Partner, either you come up with them or I'm gonna tell us what we're gonna be and you'll be happy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, one week for the party, So all right, Well, I think you're gonna solve this problemly. I do like that you called because it is time to start framing up. If you do need to come up with a costume. What it's gonna be. Thank you for listening to us. In good luck, I fund your party. Now for me, I'm gonna go trick or treating. I'm gonna go see my niece and take her trick or treating?
Speaker 1: Do you know what you're gonna be at?
Speaker 3: No, she's gonna have to tell me.
Speaker 2: Actually we should ask Meredith when she's on.
Speaker 3: All right, well, she's coming up next. Let's do that.
Speaker 5: My sister joining us now, Meredith Seacrest Leech proud author yay I put together this children's book with illustrator Bonnie Louis, called them Make Believers. It's out tomorrow. We'll tell you about that. And also in come meet us. There's gonna be a book signing in la here at the Grove on the fourteenth of October. Tanya is familiar with that whole thing.
Speaker 6: I did my book signing at the grove and I'm going to be at yours. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Mayor, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm doing well?
Speaker 8: I can't believe it's actually officially coming out. It's so exciting it's here.
Speaker 5: I see all kinds of book signings coming up. We're gonna be in bookstores and mayor before we get to the book, the make Believers, celebrating children's ambitions and all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with you, guys.
Speaker 5: I told Tanye Systey Flora is going to pick my costume because we're gonna go a trick or treating together.
Speaker 8: Yes, so this is I know we've been talking about in our house and we need to figure out kind of a theme. And so what did you have any ideas because we all kind of coordinate as a group.
Speaker 5: Yeah, does Floor get to pick our costumes or do we need to give her guidance?
Speaker 8: I feel like we need to give some guidance. Like we were kind of talking maybe about like Ghostbusters and she you know, we could be some busters. Someone could be a slime or ghosts. I don't know that could be maybe.
Speaker 2: No, that's an easy costume too, because's just that jumpsuit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't face paint or masks.
Speaker 8: Can you you want to be slimer?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I wear slimmer from Ghostbusters.
Speaker 1: You know who Slimmer.
Speaker 8: Is like, he's the green ghost, He's.
Speaker 1: The slim.
Speaker 3: And walk around in.
Speaker 2: Ghost I feel like that's probably one of those inflatable costumes and he's not going to do anything that has a motor.
Speaker 3: At the costume.
Speaker 1: But you should commit, Ryan, this is your niece.
Speaker 3: I'm ready and willing and waiting. Except for those we really got it.
Speaker 8: We got to get on it because it is October and it's coming soon, so we got to get on this. So let's specially discuss if you guys have ideas please, I.
Speaker 1: Mean black cats and make it easy. Oh that's not.
Speaker 2: We can do better than anyway.
Speaker 5: More importantly, Meredith is here because you and I put this children's book together called The Make Believers with illustrated Bonnie Louis, and it's a very special project for us. Mary, you want to tell us a little bit about why we did it?
Speaker 8: Sure, So you know, I think reflecting kind of a bit on our childhood. We were Ryan and I were chatting, and this all started during the pandemic, so this has been going on for this idea has been going on for a while. But we were kind of reflecting on our childhood, especially with Flora, you know, really playing and her creativity soaring, and just talking about how you know, we made shows growing up and we did so much with playing make believe. You know, Ryan was pretending to be Casey casem and I was pretending to be Cyndi Lauper and he'd interview me and all this fun stuff and just I don't know, just talking or creating a book that celebrates imagination and play. And I think, you know, we are in a day and age where there's so much technology and options for kids, the things to do, and kind of going back to the roots of just that creative play where you know, a spatchelor could be a wand and a blanket can be a cape and just where it can take you. So it's really just a fun book celebrating the power of imagination and know it we'reks city to share it.
Speaker 5: I love that, Yeah, I mean it is about the simplicity but also the endless creativity of a child's mind and imagination.
Speaker 3: And I see my little niece she talked about.
Speaker 5: I have met so many kids at pediatric hospitals around the country who are there going through something, but they got dreams and They've got great ideas and they're drawing thing and they're talking about what they want to be, and I say, what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: What do you want to be?
Speaker 5: I mean, and they have endless ambition, and I just think that's something the subway. And by the way, I do believe that you don't know it at the time because you're too young to understand it generally. And I was too when I was pretending to be a DJ, pretending to be a host, I didn't know one's going to do it, but it ended up being good practice. When I was reading the newspaper out loud to my sister at a desktop a counter, and you know that that power of vision and manifestation. You don't know what that means when you're that young, but it is something that could be real. So anyway, The Make Believers is what it's called. It's available wherever books are sold. Is that what we say?
Speaker 2: Yes, you should get there wherever books are sold.
Speaker 6: You can get on Amazon. I have five coming to me, Okay, so.
Speaker 5: You get on Amazon The Make Believers And Monday October fourteenth, Meredith and I will be at the Barnes and Noble at the Grove in La after the show, so tell you more about that later, an Tion, you can fill us in how to do it because you did it once.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to see you guys do so fun.
Speaker 8: Anything we need to know, Tanya.
Speaker 6: No, you guys are gonna be amazing and it's gonna be so fun because everyone's gonna be there to see you in this project that's so personal to you.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be really special.
Speaker 8: All right, good stuff, Well, all right, well we'll chat later.
Speaker 3: Good job.
Speaker 8: Mayre talk to you later.
Speaker 5: Make the believer Bye bye a good sis so happy we got such a great relationship coming on next, let's get into not so good relationships. Oh you're right, Ryan's Roses next.
Speaker 3: On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: On Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: One A two seven. Because I've m it's time for Ryan's Roses.
Speaker 5: Bianca has written to us and said, Dear Ryan, Sisney, Tanya, I need your help. My husband and I are separated, but it seems like we're going to get back together. So there's some good news there or some hope. I know he was seeing someone while we were apart, which is fine, so was I before we get back together, I want to make sure I'm the one he sends a roses to. So this is a tricky one. Be Agay, thanks for coming on. So you guys did make rules. I mean you did come up with some clarity in the gray area about being okay seeing other people in the separation.
Speaker 7: Huh Yeah, I was seeing someone too, Like you know, again, we separated, we constantly thought and he moved out, so that was that. But I understand he was seeing people. I was seeing people. But you know, he got an apartment a few miles away. He could still see the kids. But then you he started joining us for dinner on Sundays, and then a few times he started staying the night. And we've already started the conversation of him moving back in. His lease is up soon at the apartment he got, you know, but before I agree to him moving back in, I need to know that he would send me the roses. I just need to know that.
Speaker 5: Well, you can't just ask him directly if you're gonna get back together and trust his answer.
Speaker 7: Well, it's just hard because there's just so much nuance to it. There's so many layers, and like, I want this to move forward, but I need to know that he said he stopped seeing other people, but I feel like this would really solidify it for me.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, we are here to do that, and that's what we'll do next. So we're into Ryan's roses and we've got Bianca on the line. So she separated from her husband. They're getting back together, and they did see other people, both of them did, which was fine.
Speaker 3: They knew that they were doing that.
Speaker 5: But she wants to make sure this other woman is out of his life, and she doesn't want to ask him about it and believe him. She wants us to find out if he would send her roses or not.
Speaker 2: Do we know why they separate in Do we know why they separated in the first place?
Speaker 5: Did she say that, let's find out, let me bring her back up here and then we'll call her husband. Bianca, why did you say operate in the first place?
Speaker 7: Well, we were just it was just so everything was so bad. We were just constantly, constantly fighting and we were just miserable, and he moved out.
Speaker 3: Got Okay, so.
Speaker 5: You think that she could be on his mind and he might quietly want to send her roses while he's telling you he wants to get back together.
Speaker 3: That's what you're thinking as possible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's I just need the clarity to know that he would send them to me.
Speaker 5: All right, we are going to do it now. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 5: We're going to do it right now. Be very quiet. Let's see what we can find out. What's the other woman's name, Sarah?
Speaker 3: Sarah? Okay, here we go, good luck.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi is this Manny?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Devin. I'm calling from Fabulous Flowers. How you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm okay great.
Speaker 2: We're offering a promotion today. It's actually a free dozen red roses that you can send anybody that you'd like. They are absolutely free. Just trying to promote a new business. And all I ask is that if you're pleased with our arrangements, you refer us to your friends and family, or you know, become a customer one day. I don't eat cash. I don't need any info from you. They're absolutely free. It's a dozen red roses, like I said, and we can just start with the name of the person you want to send them to in a note.
Speaker 1: We can be done in two minutes.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, I mean I guess if they're for real free then yeah free.
Speaker 2: Who would you like to send them to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get send in my wife Bianca?
Speaker 2: Okay, your wife? And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 4: Alright? A note? All right? Uh? I guess that's where it gets a little complicated, but you know it just put uh, just put love, Manny, keep it simple, love.
Speaker 1: Manny, Manny.
Speaker 5: I just kind of jump in here. Your voice is being broadcast in the radio. I have so much excitement for what we're going to tell you here.
Speaker 3: Thank you for saying on the line we've got your wife here.
Speaker 5: Is fun.
Speaker 7: I was calling one O two to win some three roses, so I had them calling you.
Speaker 1: It's our lucky day.
Speaker 3: She's right, what happened?
Speaker 8: Okay, Well that's all. We'll let you go off.
Speaker 5: See you Sunday.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, see you Sunday.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 4: Pleasure meeting you, guys.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Manny, bye bye bye.
Speaker 5: Well hold on for a second, Manny, Manny, be honest on.
Speaker 3: Hold Manny, it's Ryan and Sysney and Tanya.
Speaker 5: Thank you for staying on the line with us, and we're just happy that you're getting back together with your wife.
Speaker 3: Is that the case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we've we're we've had some kinks, but we're working it out.
Speaker 5: That is great, I mean together, and I think it's I think it's very adult to try and figure it out.
Speaker 3: Right. Did you see anybody while you were separated, Bryan?
Speaker 4: I did, but it wasn't anything serious.
Speaker 3: And is it over?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's long over. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Good, well, listen, We're not here to ask or pride. Just wanted to celebrate your getting back together. And I think it is something that you know, some people they do separate and they do see other people and then they realize maybe maybe it can be okay, maybe we can make this a positive thing.
Speaker 3: And that's that's why we wanted to call you.
Speaker 2: Man wonderful are working?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm happy to have a bunch of roses. This is great. So thank you you guys, all around you guys.
Speaker 3: We're gonna let you go now, Manny Bianca. Yes, all good.
Speaker 5: Bianca reached out, said her husband, Manny, and she separated. They saw the people they knew they were seeing other people. They decided to end that and make it work, get back together. Kind of love the story. I kind of love the story. It is totally possible that you can do that and realize, you know what, it wasn't so bad.
Speaker 3: We can work it out, right.
Speaker 1: I lost.
Speaker 5: I'm an enthusiast of their story. And so anyway, we get Manny on the phone. Manny sends the roses to his wife. His wife jumps in and says, oh my gosh, and didn't let us say we were doing Ryan's roses and wanted to get off the line because she didn't want to go there. She said, oh, Manny, I'm so happy you are on the line, and I'm so excited. I just was called her one or two. We're getting these roses. That's what she derailed it a little bit, and we sat back. Tany and Siciny had this look of disaster and panic on their face.
Speaker 2: No, I was fine with it. I was like, Okay, I see what she's doing. I'm gonna roll with this. And then you didn't let him hang up, and then go back in and prize you should have let.
Speaker 1: Him hang up. Goodbye, Manny. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I don't know where you were, but I was asked to find out if he's not seen that other woman or not, or if he's seen that other woman or not.
Speaker 3: So I did my job.
Speaker 2: You did, but it was a risky, risky moved.
Speaker 5: I put Bianca on hold. I talked to Manny. I said, Manny, congratulations, this is great. Did you see anybody else? He said yeah. I said, is it over? He said yeah. Went back to Bianca, said we're all good. You're in the clear.
Speaker 1: You gotta know when to dip.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, with all do If I would have dipped, we wouldn't have had the true answer. And she now has total peace of mind. And he didn't know what we were doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up with that? Don't you listen?
Speaker 5: Manny are clearly not Lauren does. And Lauren's here now. Lauren, thank you for listening. So what's your take on this? Ryan's rose It's good news.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm a little bit worried about him now, Ryan, she was trying to keep that covered up, and you blew it for her, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly her. You blew it.
Speaker 8: I thought all these questions, she was trying.
Speaker 2: To play it cool, right, because now he's going to be like, why does Ryan know about my relationship? Like, why doesn't even know about our lives like that?
Speaker 1: If you were just call her one O two, Well.
Speaker 3: That's she's got to figure that part out. Wow. I did my job.
Speaker 5: I was asked to find out if you've seen this other woman or not, and he's not.
Speaker 3: We found out sodsight.
Speaker 2: No, I think you pulled the card from the deck of you like the House of cards.
Speaker 1: You can puwl the bottom of card.
Speaker 5: Wrong. Everyone's going to look back and go, Wow, that was a blessing that call.
Speaker 2: I think we have mixed reviews on the phone.
Speaker 3: Well, Lauren, thank you for listening regardless. I still love you. I love you too.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know you do. Yeah, feelings we can do no wrong in your eyes.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to the back room on this.
Speaker 5: Didn't you appreciate if that were you, when you appreciate my pushing a little harder?
Speaker 1: No, I agree with Lauren.
Speaker 2: I feel like you kind of just blew it like you were supposed to have Beianca's back, you know, like the cues were there?
Speaker 1: Which cues were there?
Speaker 5: I know, I asked him if he was seeing another woman? How's that not having I.
Speaker 1: Agree with your I agree with you. I would have done that.
Speaker 2: Why would you Ryan Seacrest know about Especially when Bianca was trying to get us off the back. She's like, bye, now this is going to derail their whole. Like he's not going to stop asking her, but like, why did he know about that?
Speaker 3: That's soy.
Speaker 5: I didn't call Bianca this morning. She reached opped to us asking.
Speaker 3: Us for help. I didn't pick her out of the blue.
Speaker 2: She was that was the team we were rooting for. We needed to Like she was trying to say, it's done, whatever, move on.
Speaker 3: And I don't think you guys understand follow through.
Speaker 2: I don't think you understand the social cues. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Mine, let's leave it at that. You don't get followed through. I don't get cues.
Speaker 2: This is Kiss on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 5: It's Monday. It feels like a Monday. I have to be honest with you. Yeah, definitely looks like a Monday. In the back room. It feels like a Monday over there too. So let's see. USC lost to Minnesota twenty four to seventeen. Trophanes were number eleven going in, dropped completely out of the top twenty five. It is painful when you're a fan of these teams, and this happens. UCLA, as I was saying, lost to Penn State twenty seven to eleven, one in four, Rams lost to Green Bay twenty four to nineteen. They're one in four. Now, those are not the numbers you want. Chargers got lucky at a weekend off, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, there's a byewe.
Speaker 5: Nothing happened the Dodgers, So they lost to San Diego ten to two, best of five series tied one game apiece. The game was delayed ciciny twelve minutes by fans throwing trash and balls at.
Speaker 3: The padre players.
Speaker 1: Might do I have to get to that point, Fams good.
Speaker 5: The broadcasters, the sportscasters covering the game, where oh, this is just not cool. I mean that kind of sums it up. Yeah, this this is just not cool. They kept saying.
Speaker 2: They were throwing them at the direction of San Diego left fielder Jerriksen Profar.
Speaker 5: Who got heated. Uh huh, I mean he got fired up about that too.
Speaker 2: I know, But what why do we have to get to that point?
Speaker 3: Why twelve that look that look on la.
Speaker 5: Come on, nobody wants to feel that, right, It's an awkward energy it's a bad feeling. We're in the same state. I mean, it's not like we're that different from each other.
Speaker 1: That's the rivalry.
Speaker 2: That's the rivalry with the pastres in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: So but throw balls another direction, not at people and on the field.
Speaker 1: This is so strange.
Speaker 5: How about that four point oh earthquake struck it early Sunday morning, was in Ontario, three fifty one, so maybe you were probably fast asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like deep rem.
Speaker 5: Three fifty one am. The four point zh early Sunday in Ontario. I got a heat warning and affect this evening, Lebron and Brownie James made history. Yesterday's a first father son do it to play together in the NBA.
Speaker 3: A lot happened over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's actually kind of cute.
Speaker 3: In the eighty ninth East La Classic. I want to get to this.
Speaker 5: This morning, Garfield versus Roosevelt will be held at so FI Stadium for the first time ever on my sister's birthday.
Speaker 1: What against?
Speaker 3: But how cool.
Speaker 5: If you're a high school player and you've seen the Rams, you've seen the Chargers, you've seen the Super Bowl at so far, you've seen what it's like on TV to be on that field. I mean even when I went to the Rams game a couple weekends ago, to be in there when it's.
Speaker 3: All lit up and fun, it feels so cool. That name is.
Speaker 5: Always at East LA College with like twenty two thousand seats. This time it's inside, so far I think it's a big deal. Yeah, and those teams should be very excited for that. So how was Oceanside?
Speaker 2: It was actually, speaking of football, I went and saw my niece as was their homecoming game, their cheerleaders and my oldest niece. She's a senior, so it's just like you know her last year, and we went to the game and it was so cool to be at a high school football game again.
Speaker 1: It has been so.
Speaker 3: Long as they've been Banner.
Speaker 2: They had they had so much stuff that it like blew me away. They had the band and like they have a whole loud section, fog machines, confetti things, they have the cannons that shoot the T shirts out into the crowd, like it has very much evolved. And I was like, that's a party over there. I want to go over that section. But my my nieces did like a crazy halftime show performance, like the cheerleaders are dancing all of that. It was just like so beautiful to watch. They did lose and one they lost the game and my sister was like, so Mortals, She's like, we never lose homecoming. I was like, look, it happens. But but the crazy part is like it was total high school loss. Like it was like three minutes left in the game, and like the quarterback threw it and it was one of those like floppy throws. It was a total nail batterer, and like the guy catches it. We were like, yes, this is it and he drops it, and I mean there.
Speaker 3: Was press your nerves. I mean that's still I know. I know.
Speaker 5: Well, sorry to the team. Let's actually get a break and come back. Let's deep dive into the baseball game. Padres are blocking Dodger fans from attending tomorrow's game.
Speaker 2: This was before this incident, like this this news from like a.
Speaker 3: Couple of the objects on the field incident.
Speaker 2: Yes, and now they're gonna be like, well, now we justify this is exactly why we want me.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 2: But who knows. So they're restricting Dodger fans from buying tickets for the games that are in San Diego. So tomorrow we have Game three. LA fans who try to buy tickets at Peco Park are going to be met with a message that says, sales for this event are restricted to residents of San Diego County, Southern Orange County, Western Arizona, Las Vegas, and all of Baja California, so basically anywhere but LA.
Speaker 1: Is that legal?
Speaker 2: Honestly, That's what Michael said when I told him this story.
Speaker 1: He was like, can they do that? I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think, but they have.
Speaker 2: They did it in the past, they did it back in twenty twenty two, and you can technically do it, but you're not.
Speaker 1: You know what they say, ask for forgiveness, not permission.
Speaker 3: So just do it.
Speaker 2: I think there's obviously loopholes. Like let's say I wanted to go, I would say, I tell my sister who lives in Carlsbad, buy me my tickets, and then I'm there. So they determine residency. It's it's all determined with your credit card zip code. Yes, So if you got a LA County or LA area zip code, that's it's.
Speaker 5: You try to buy tickets and you were outside those areas the tickets were canceled, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: They might have issued them or maybe it got through, but then you would get a cancelation like the next day and then a full refund exactly.
Speaker 3: Like this is pushing it a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think it's petty, Like it's come on, I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: They want to have home field advantage.
Speaker 5: No, I mean you understand the mode of mine and it shows great loyalty to the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, But like if you have to go go to these lengths so that you have a home field advantager, that you have your fans there, like.
Speaker 5: As you said, this is not the first time this has happened. The Padre's block sales the tickets the last time the team's met in the playoffs back in twenty two.
Speaker 2: Petty, petty, bring it on, let's go Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Come on, you're on the Dodgers side. That's so good.
Speaker 2: Obviously I'm on the Dodgers side.
Speaker 3: And sure, well you're from San Diego.
Speaker 1: I was never.
Speaker 2: Not from San Diego. I am from Orange County. I've been born a Dodger fan.
Speaker 5: We can get into the closer, but then, excuse me, but then you went and worked in San Diego forever, and I feel like that's when you.
Speaker 3: Met Michael Driving.
Speaker 2: I went to San Diego State for that's five years.
Speaker 3: That's from San Diego.
Speaker 2: I was always a Dodger fan, never left.
Speaker 3: I'm from LA.
Speaker 2: You're not from LA.
Speaker 3: But I baby grew up a dog, grew up in In.
Speaker 1: I was born a Dodger fan.
Speaker 2: My dad raised us as Dodger fans, even living in Orange County.
Speaker 5: Go big Blue, I know. All right, So Tony, you went to a wedding before we get this training report. You went to a wedding in Vegas over the weekend. How was it?
Speaker 1: It was so beautiful?
Speaker 6: And actually I feel like I go to weddings now through a different lens, you know, of.
Speaker 3: Course, because you're observing what works.
Speaker 1: But she had this phone.
Speaker 6: It was like a phone in the kind of like where the bar was, and you just pick it up and you can leave like a voice note for the couple. And people kept picking it up like different times of the night, being.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, the food was really good. We had this. Now we're gonna go dance.
Speaker 3: To I've never seen that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cute.
Speaker 6: So then they get all the audio from all their guests, like wishing them, you know whatever throughout there, and they put.
Speaker 3: On their podcast because everyone's got a.
Speaker 1: Podcast, so she had neither of them have a podcast.
Speaker 6: I think it's more for the memories. I'm not really sure what they're gonna do with the audio.
Speaker 3: Are you going to do this and use this on your podcast?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a cute idea, like to do instead of you know, instead of maybe.
Speaker 5: Again say makeing notes for the eight oh five break the day after your wedding.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play those bads.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was really really sweet.
Speaker 6: And then I made it back to La Saturday morning for the Susan g Coman Breast Cancer Walk because we walked as it five team.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But yeah, it was a really, really, really beautiful wedding.
Speaker 5: So think about this. This is her trending report. Now, if you are getting married or you have been, and your significant other can do and asked for permission, what would that feel like.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking about this.
Speaker 5: To me, it would feel like, I mean, I don't know, like if I were to propose to someone what I say, I'm I just want to make sure this is going to go, well, if I do this, are you in that proposing?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't quite know.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the story and then we can we can analyze.
Speaker 3: So Basin is proposing for the proposal.
Speaker 6: Yes, but he did it in the same moment, so it wasn't like he asked her permission.
Speaker 1: Like weeks before. This is Lady Gaga's fiance.
Speaker 3: Who is she?
Speaker 6: Lady Gaga is opening up about her engagement. His name is Michael Polanski. He is a businessman. Okay and uh. He proposed right after her birthday on a rock climbing trip. So Jimmy Kimmel asked her if she normally rock climbs, and she said, I do now I would do anything for love, which I found it was an interesting response.
Speaker 5: But wait a minute, would you now? Wait, this is such a unique adventure. Maybe he's going to propose because this is out of the ordinary for me. We're going rock climbing, must be the ring.
Speaker 1: Yes, so she said.
Speaker 6: We were just walking back to the room talking and he actually it was very Michael.
Speaker 1: He asked me if he could ask me.
Speaker 6: He wanted to know if it was okay to propose before he proposed, and I was like a.
Speaker 3: Smart business man.
Speaker 5: I guess he's making sure that the deal's going to get done, yeah, before he goes in with the offer, and she.
Speaker 6: Said, yes, it's okay. And then he also didn't get down on one knee, which I found also interesting, but Lady Gaga said he didn't. But I'm a modern lady. I like what he did, and I feel there's just like a lot to unpack here. The the ask so much, there's not a lot. How do you feel about asking if you can propose before you propose, not getting down on one knee? And then Lady Gaga basically saying she's a modern woman but calling it a modern lady.
Speaker 5: Okay, so very simply, I guess I changed my mind. I think you do kind of ask if you can propose, because at some point you talk about being married together. Right, at some point the conversation goes, I want marriage, I do too, right, I mean that happens. That's basically saying it's okay for you to propose. I want marriage.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 5: Like those two conversations would be greenlight to propose. How do you feel about the bended Knie Sisney Tanya? I, well.
Speaker 2: The whole marriage before asking me for it happens naturally, and I think it was reversed for me. I was like asking Michael, like when are you going to propose?
Speaker 1: Like, well, that wasn't.
Speaker 3: Asking questions, it's time, like how do you feel with thee to me?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm learning.
Speaker 6: As I'm learning all these traditions from like marriage and weddings and stuff, the more I don't like them. I don't really know what the what the meaning is behind the bended knee. I don't need it, I don't mind it. I actually think I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you got it.
Speaker 3: I yeaheah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So differently, if she didn't get the knee, we wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Here at the end of it, right now, come on.
Speaker 6: But no, there's all these different things, like I'm researching, like the reason why you don't sleep with your significant other the night before you get married is because, like you're not supposed to live with your person before you get married.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, well, I think, I mean, my mother hates when I say this, but you got a test drive living together before you live together, because people are strange once you shut the door, like they do different habits that sometimes you're like, wait, what do you do that every day?
Speaker 3: Every night?
Speaker 5: What else to unpack? Lady Gaga sang modern lady, not modern woman?
Speaker 6: Well no, I mean she's basically saying I'm a modern woman. She just chose a different lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So are we fully in the drawers? Are we unpacked completely?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah, we're unpacked. We're good.
Speaker 3: I like it. I hope it's great for them.
Speaker 5: I see what he was doing, but it's like in a business deal, he's floating the offer before he makes the ef.
Speaker 1: I love a businessman for her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, good, well, happiness and who's next to get married?
Speaker 3: Ruby?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We we do. I mean, time's gonna take forever, pretending she hasn't heard a yes.
Speaker 6: No, oh my gosh, the date's locked. We're just waiting to sign the contract.
Speaker 1: What contract do we need to sign? Hotel?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's gonna do it for us. Thank you for listening on this Monday. Tomorrow, we're back full speed. We'll get over our differences from this morning's Ryan's roses by then.
Speaker 1: We always do.
Speaker 5: We have to have to put it behind us. We cannot let it linger. I cannot go to bed angry.
Speaker 1: I'm just like so shook by it.
Speaker 3: I just don't think you guys are seeing clearly. And that's okay.
Speaker 5: A lot of people listening right now are saying, Rian, you're right again, and they're not seeing clearly on this, but they will.
Speaker 3: It's okay. I'm okay, Thank you, Tate McRae.
Speaker 5: Siciny mc couldn't get that fast enough for it. Spent long morning, Tanya, And you gonna be okay? Are we gonna be all right tomorrow?
Speaker 6: We're gonna be fine. I just feel like you are mister social cues and this one.
Speaker 3: Just you're not. So how would you know what they were?
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 5: I so you wouldn't recognize them to tell me I'm not going anyway.
Speaker 1: The verse sposed like, let this go, guys.
Speaker 5: Why don't you go home and put Robbie's shoes away since that's bothering you so much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Time wound up.
Speaker 5: Put his clogs his hello kitty clogs on, walk around the house, get it out of your system, and we'll come back.
Speaker 2: Why don't you put your shoes all over the place, like put them in like his closet and like just.
Speaker 1: Where he's dead?
Speaker 6: Rolled down all your clothes everywhere for tap yeah, all around his side of the bed.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 5: We'll be back tomorrow. Guys, thanks for listening. Anything you missed on the podcast, have a good one.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow