Speaker 1: Hi not Oh okay, what I was gonna do this first?
Speaker 2: Goody and.
Speaker 1: Hello Andy? Oh hi Scotty, how are you today? I'm gratty. Welcome to bull Chat. So exciting. We got one in this week. We did. We were at the very end of the week, but we got it in. It's a nice little Friday listen for you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is the podcast. It's the sister podcast a serial killer. Yes, so became here for cereal.
Speaker 1: This ain't it? But Monday, tune into an all new episode of the iHeart Award nominated podcast. Yeah. We got a couple of those in the can. Yeah, we got a couple of those in the can. Where did that come from? In the can? I have no idea the can, Like, why would you put things? You store things in a can? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know. It's a radio thing. But cans can also be headphone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's from like when people like would have the can with the string really like playing telephone. Maybe. I mean, does that ever even work? I didn't think it did.
Speaker 3: But then you know, you would go to camp or school or something and they would they build the thing and then you go, oh, you could hear, but I just think it's because it's echoing in your ear. Maybe that's why you can you think that you hear it. Yeah, it's you pull the string taut and it and it like vibrates. I don't know, that's weird.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't see the sound waves working like that. But I don't know. I'm not Science wasn't my thing, but.
Speaker 3: I know anyway, cans can cans can be butts. Also, yeah, cant has so many aul tears, so multifactating alternative meetings, I couldn't get the word out.
Speaker 1: Question. Yes, so Charlie XCX, that boom clap song just played, but it was our bull chat one, right. Are your kids listening to that new album by the Charlie xcx, if that Brat album, the Lime Green album? If they are, I just simply don't know. Is it on TikTok? I mean yeah, I mean it's feel like it's everywhere that in Chapel roone. Are they listening to her?
Speaker 3: Probably that's the one that could start slowing down at the end that I don't like because radio people think that, oh the record is slowing, and then.
Speaker 1: The world just to stop the feeling.
Speaker 3: Then we realize that there is no records anymore, because what that's there are still records, but radio stations don't play records anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, but no.
Speaker 3: But did you see it? Do you understand what I'm saying? Yes, the end, Yeah, like the very end of it, it slows down.
Speaker 1: It slows down.
Speaker 3: So I do a quick turn around and go, oh my god, the record player, you know, oh come on now, why is it that dumb version?
Speaker 1: You know, just forget it. I love the tags that they put to the end of song. It's my favorite one ever. Is the Lady Gaga one. Yeah, when she goes, uh a red one and then it replays the intro red one, it says Z one hundred. That's right, that's that's the local version. I love it. Oh here here it's this one.
Speaker 3: So so at the very end of it, I know what you're talking about, you know what, maybe some listeners don't, you know, like at the very end, so it slows down. Yeah, like so it's like the record is the record player has slowed from you know, forty five RPMs to thirty three and a third.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, look at you with the terminology. You know what RPM means rate per minute revolution permitut it that spins around makes sense, right, revolutions? Yeah, every time it goes around that well, you know, I would not be a good sign. See chocolate on your chin? To cut yourself? I cut my zell.
Speaker 3: How do you cut your chin? That's not even shaving, So that's like a a run.
Speaker 1: So what wind up happening was what had happened was I felt an ingrown hair, and me being me, was like, well, now I need to get to work on getting this out. No, you just thin pour my entire face apart aka my chin. Not great? Not great. I have a problem whenever, like I have a pimple something on my face. I'm like, I will get this off of me.
Speaker 3: So you do self surgery. Oh yeah, it's bad like skin tags you cut off with tweezers. I have not done that. I did think I had a third nipple, though.
Speaker 1: And you got rid of it. That's good. Let me check if it's still there. See okay, all right, that's nice. No it's still there. Okay, I sorry, folks. I I really thought it was a third nipple. See you're not.
Speaker 3: You don't really have like a sense of urgency with things like I do you know me like, oh my god, I better go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: You'll go for a paper cut because like, oh, this one's deeply infected. I know it is. I'm gonna die the whole nine yard.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but then then you saw my dad. Yeah you know I told you that. Over the weekend, he like apparently he'd been having chest pains for four days, so he's like, yeah, maybe i'll go today. So four days later he finally went and got all kinds of tests and stuff done. Thank god, everything's fine. But you know, that's that's where we differ. You know, that's where we're not similar, because I would have on instantly, oh my god, I'm having a heart attack, and it's like maybe it's just a muscle pole.
Speaker 1: I I like to not be so cautious, like like overly cautious. I do. Now go, the lights are all that's weird. It's got brighter in there. Yeah, they're getting like really bright, like are they about to explode? Right? Maybe that's from the Microsoft outage. I don't think led is explode. Oh wow. Yeah. Anyway, I do have a skin doctor. Now I go, I got my physical You know what that's called a skin doctor. That's a dermatology dermato. Yeah, I have one of those, because this.
Speaker 3: Is your dermis my dermist, that's your up upper dermis, epidermis, dermi dermisis or skin.
Speaker 1: There's all kinds of layers of dirms anyway, So yeah, I have one of those. I got my first physical for the first time in years. I go for two.
Speaker 3: Clos Never understand that you didn't have a physical for.
Speaker 1: Like ten years, I know. And then I went and everything was fine. I don't know, Yeah, everything was good. Surprisingly. I was expecting, like, oh, you're gonna die because like you haven't been in ten years. But but then again, would they But that hurt? I heard that. Yeah, my head's pretty hollow. Stop doing that. I would have had a headache instantly. To the hospital you have to leave.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you give blood so often, and I'm sure if there was something wrong with you, they would have found.
Speaker 1: It, right, that's my thought too. Yeah, but I still wish I could do that. I just can't. I want to be that guy because I think I have the good blood that everyone can use. I don't even know why we've got over this. You have an positive you remember this. Yes, it is all positive? Good? Oh positive is great. You could give to everybody and you could receive from everybody. It's kind of yeah, that's the universal donor. Yes, I don't think that's me. You are. How do you know? Because you told me you were all positive, but I don't know what I am, So then you just lied about it and told me you were all positive. I don't remember what I am. Oh positive, can give and receive from everybody.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's me, because then I would have been I would have been a soldier and I would have just done it and given it.
Speaker 1: I'm a negative and oh negative, I can give to everyone, but I can only receive from ow negatives. Right, So it's kind of right.
Speaker 3: But I could give it to you if your own neg No, if I'm a positive, I can give it to you.
Speaker 1: You cannot. You just said I'm the universal to give and receive, right, so I can give hey to everyone but me, oh negative, That doesn't make sense. You said I can give to everyone, Well, you can receive from everyone, right, and you could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I can give to everyone also, so you should be able to take it.
Speaker 1: I think you take it. I don't think I can take that. Let me ask you this, what happens if you want, because I'm gonna get yelled at for spreading this information. Leble check this. But so okay, So what happens if somebody with a different blood type gives somebody blood that is not that blood type? Because do you just die? Like I don't understand, it's still it's still blood. I don't but yet, no, no, because then you're putting two blood types together.
Speaker 3: Is that like putting diesel in a car that only takes on leaded I guess and the engine just shuts down.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe it's more oil and vinegar where it's like it bubbles up and the other one. It's just I think, got two different bloods. Any red blood tells that are okay? Oh? Oh positive? Red blood cells are not universally compatible to all types, but they are compatible to any red blood cells that are positive. So you could if you're a positive, be positive, oh positive, a be positive? Why can get oh positive blood? Why? Why when they like when they made the body, why couldn't just be blood like blood blood? Where's it gonna be types? Why? Types? Just blood? Right? So you're asking the scientific community to set themselves back. No, no, no, by separating the blood, which we clearly just went over. We don't understand what happens if you put no. No, that's not what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like when they made the body a million years ago, why couldn't just be blood? Why is it gonna be types of blood all different?
Speaker 1: You're asking why there's different types of blood? Yeah, that makes no sense to me. I couldn't tell you that. That's a that's a bigger question. What happens if you get the wrong blood? Yeah, I bet your body shuts down your organs. They can't take it. Everything reject it can lead to a clumping of blood cells that can be fatal.
Speaker 3: I don't hear any Yeah you hate. I don't wan I'm talking about I shouldn't be talking about blood anyway. I just got sort of sweating. I feel it, A wave of a wave of heat just went over my body.
Speaker 1: I don't it would be nice because let me tell you something. These studios are cold. I love it.
Speaker 3: Everyone complains and the ring electric blankets in there. Gay, Look, I'm not even cold today.
Speaker 1: It's great. Do you have a third nipple? I don't consider yourself lucky. Yes, no, normal? What normal? So you're saying three nips isn't normal? So me and my third nip may not be normal? That's correct. Wow, I don't even think it is. I just think it's a long term ZiT. Well, here's the thing. I think it's a blackhead. I'm not going to go any further, but yeah, it's it isn't great. Not a good look for me. So what's what's on tap for this weekend? Andrew? I have like so many plans that I need to start like getting rid of some of them. And I over commit. I'm I'm a chronic over committer and I really need to learn how to stop chronically over committing. Yeah, I live that almost daily with him. It's bad. I'm over committed to the max. I'm shocked that you're here.
Speaker 3: Actually why because you know I usually I'm like, came, man, ten, we'll see and then you go do something else. My guy, bro, I gotta go. But today you're here. I'm very happy. Well, so it's a Friday. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: It's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 3: I went, of course because they're cleaning the bathroom here and I had a peace so bad and I'll never understand why they put the female cleaner in the male bathroom because there's a guy here too, So they shut the bathrooms down. They block it with the with the mop bucket. You can't go in there. So I had to go to a different floor. I went down to the fifth floor to pee, and there's nobody there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no Fridays are like, it's summer fridays. How come we can't have summer Fridays. Well, we should tell our boss to pre record, not even like I could. Technically if I had to, I could run all this from home. So why don't you because I don't think it's appropriate. Why that's the whole work from home thing.
Speaker 3: But but I didn't grow up that way. Okay, you millennials like, yeah, if I could stay home, I'm staying like.
Speaker 1: You just admitted that you could do the same work at home, so this whole lazy Yeah, you just admitted you could do the same work from home. Fun. So mentally you are.
Speaker 3: Saying summer Fridays would be nice. Summer fridays would be nice.
Speaker 1: But this isn't a generational thing. I think it is.
Speaker 3: It's nice, but I want to come here every day except maybe summer Fridays.
Speaker 1: Everyone else is like, I work from home. Now, it's it.
Speaker 3: I mean, COVID really did that because pre COVID it was very very rare that somebody was working from home.
Speaker 1: And they made it seem like it was like an impossible task. Well, because they really ramped it up during COVID, like we didn't have these remote kits really, you know, they created all that and you know, yeah, but yeah, no, you can work from home on a summer Friday. Are you saying that I can? So the next Friday, I can work from home. If you asked, you would be able to, and then it would probably make your life a ton easier.
Speaker 3: It would, especially if I don't have any of that like after work stuff to do, because.
Speaker 1: I don't know one until he has that's the problem. Yeah, so maybe you should if it's easier for you.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to set a precedent. You know, Oh, Scott, he's that What a pain in the ass. That guy is always wants to work from home. I guess he'll be fired next, so you know what, I just I don't want to be.
Speaker 1: That guy working from home. This is the problem. I'm a team player. Great. But you could also be a team player from home. Not so much because the team is not there. The team's here. The team is actually spread out everywhere pretty much.
Speaker 3: The team is here for this, This particular team is always in the home field.
Speaker 1: And you can do the same thing at home from six to ten or five to ten. Because you work at five starting at five. Quce you work home on Saturdays.
Speaker 3: You know, if I'm here, I have to be here at five. If I'm home, then five thirty is acceptable.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Yeah, let me tell you those thirty minutes extra, you have no idea. It's insane. But it's more.
Speaker 3: Than that because it takes me forty five minutes to get here, so I would have an extra hour to sleep, which is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should ask who, Ask who? Ask who? Who? Who? Do I Yeah, And then they'll just say hey, cool.
Speaker 3: They'll say, what's going on with him? All of a sudden he was going to be home. I guess we don't need him anymore.
Speaker 1: That's in your own head, that's nobody else's head. If you are still contributing to the team, there is no reason why that somebody should look into it and say wow, just because he's not here slacking off. You're still doing the same job.
Speaker 3: The good thing is is I have a job that's covered by the union contract. Okay, so they could fire me all day, they still have to pay whoever they've hired the same thing, so, which is ridiculous. By the way, just saying stupid sag after what. But you know, other than that, everything's great.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. But it's the right thing to do. And we're back. Did you can we get the sound short? I'll send it to you. It must be that must be some like universal sound. No, I know it is. I just have to downloaded and send it to you because I miss that. Okay, yesterday I went to an omacase with my friend Julia. This boss, I don't know what that is. Welcome back. By the way, this is bull Chat.
Speaker 3: Just wanted to get that out there. It's a podcast where we would just talk.
Speaker 1: Who picks up a random podcast that not only says title bull chat. Listen, people don't know what it is? Grubs in thirteen and a half minutes in and then it goes what is this podcast? Where it says it's bull chat.
Speaker 3: It's very possible. I guarantee you that there's at least at least one brand new listener right now that has never heard bull Chat before.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it. If it's you comment somewhere cool oh down below anyway, I rop above, I'm okay. I went to an Oma case with me. I don't know what that means. It sounds like something it's not. I don't think so. No, It's like they give you a little bite sized suit, like like one single piece of sushi. They do it like twelve times, you get like a whole course. Different, it's tradition. Yeah, So they'll come over and be like this is like fatty tuna with like why do they call it that. I don't order that just because they call it that, Well, big bone tuna.
Speaker 3: Then I don't want to order. No, but I don't want to order. I don't want to eat something that's fatty.
Speaker 1: It's delicious. That's saying here's a piece of steak, but it's really fatty. Yeah, well, fat steak is different than fat tuna, Like fatty tuna is like.
Speaker 3: Fatty tuna is like phat fat tuna. Sure, okay, cool, then I'll have it. Sure it's f a t tuna.
Speaker 1: Then I don't want you and I hate that anyway, So I had that can you title this episode p h A T Tuna? Sure? Cool? I hate you anyway. So speaking of the first I'm like, god, you're terrible. So to begin, it was like super traditional Japanese, which I hate. I really do not like traditional Japanese. It is a lot of fish. I like heavy on the fish, Like is it in sauces? No, I wish it was. It's just a lot of plain fish. I like that, you think you do. And then so they gave a snail, but it was legit. Just the snail's going to be like this, like little. I pulled out like a snail this big.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they crammed themselves in there. It was so did you read it?
Speaker 1: Wait? Was this an America or in Japan? It was no season, no garlic, nothing fresh first.
Speaker 2: So at first, yeah, I'm with my friend Julia, and I pulled the snail out and I see it's this big, and I'm like, it'll be fine. So I like dip it in the sauce, which was just like a broth basically, And at first it's like, hmm, broth.
Speaker 1: And I'm chewing it, and I'm chewing it, and then like a solid two minutes into chewing it, it's slimy and it's there's no more taste it up, just chewing this just nasty rubbery snail. It was so bad and I almost like I legit. At one point while my friend was talking, I was still chewing and I went, it's like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: You're a better man than I, because I would not have you. I would have said, yeah, no, I mean I did tryes cargo once or twice.
Speaker 1: Escargo I could do because it's filled with like it's garlic, yes, butter and oil is amazing. It was not garlic butter. This was legit a snail in a shell that I ate. But at the end of this very traditional anthony, when we went to Japan and had a traditional meal there too, same exact thing, but that was a baby one. This one must have been the mama snail because she was as you might say, phat Yes, but if you no, it would have been fat. Yeah it was that.
Speaker 3: But if at the end of the day, if you it doesn't matter, what if it's a gross thing, you could season however you want. I still don't want to eat it, like, you know, the Rocky Mountain oysters not interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan of oysters. Well, no, they're not oysters. They're cow they're like bull balls or something. What Rocky Mountain oysters. Huh they're testicles, oh fried usually hmm. So oh I didn't know that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if anyone tries to serve you Rocky Mountain oysters, they're not oysters.
Speaker 1: And say please take these testicles back?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, thank you. Yeah, So that's that's that's the thing. Like, so when I tried the s cargo it came in the shell, I was like, this is still a snail. I don't care what's on it. I don't want it because it's a snail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't mind. Like people eat the cicadas. It's a cicada. I don't care if it's fried and you dip in whatever, it's still a bug. Yeah. That was like the grasshopper tacos we had in Santa Fe too, Yes, I remember that. I did try that. Yeah, and they have those chocolate covered ones sometimes. Well anyway, like I said, traditional Japanese not my style. If it is yours, congratulations, you are a better person than me. I just personally, can't I like fish? It's too much fish. Once it got to the traditional sushi courses, I was like, yes, back on track, baby, But the beginning part where it was like an omelet with eel, no, I was like not for me.
Speaker 3: See, I didn't start eating sushi until much later in life when I was young.
Speaker 1: You were late, like sushi eater.
Speaker 3: Yes, also tacos, believe it or not, can you plase? I didn't have my first taco till I think I was probably seventeen or eighteen, probably seventeen, because I think it was in high school.
Speaker 1: Were you like afraid of taco? No, it wasn't that.
Speaker 3: I grew up in a bland household, so oh that's too spicy, So you know, I didn't when there was no taco meat, you know, none of that. So I never had that before. And I was probably maybe I was sixteen because when we were first able to leave high school to go to a restaurant, and the only thing I would ever get a taco about was the cinnamon twists.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: That was it, because they would take you to talk, not my family, the kids, the school. We would go for lunch, which kids the school? Yeah, I would just get cinnamon twists and my friends would be like, what are you doing, dude, get a taco and I'm like, no, I don't eat tacos. I'd be like, what it was still the old school taco bell, you know that the lady bell.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh my god, what a time. It was like an old It was an old ish logo and it was it almost looked like a dancing lady. Mine was the nineties taco bell with just the bell, and it was like that poo poo brown color. Yeah. And they had kind of the atrium that do you remember the old Wendy's atriums, Yes, glass things, yes, yeah, I loved the Wendy's atriums those speaking of so and I still wish it had the hot bar because remember the super the super buffet, Yeah, yeah or whatever, it was a super bar, the superbar.
Speaker 3: So what I apparently apparently Pizza Hunt is starting to bring back the buffet that was a huge thing in the eighties and nineties. Yeah, and then it went away. Uh, they're not bringing you back the way that it was. Because I saw a video on Instagram. Some dude found one in Pennsylvania, I think, and it's basically just a couple of pizzas laid out. But back in the day, I would ride my bike to the pizza hut, lock it up to the light pole out back, and I would walk in and I would go, yeah, I'll have the buffet, and I would sit there by myself, and there was pasta and breadsticks and all kinds of stuff. Now it's just all different pizzas, which is great, and like people sticking their fingers in it, like they don't use the thing, they just grab it.
Speaker 1: No, I just don't feel like we as a society can have nice things here. Yeah, but I change.
Speaker 3: I do love a buffet, I really do. I know a lot of them went away, some of them started coming back. I don't know if whole Country buffet is still around.
Speaker 1: That's like a big no. There's one by my parents, Golden Corral. Yeah, I've never been to a Golden Corral. They're the ones that have the pizza. They all have everything. Yeah, I don't know. Like I love China buffets, yeah great. This always seems very gelatinous to me. I don't know. Yeah, I mean, and there's always sushi there, which doesn't make sense. No, I don't know. I just I would like to I like Las Vegas buffets. Those are I went with you to one as you were like, let's go to the Las Vegas buffets or something. Yes, it was one of those. I did it. It was at the Aria. It was good. I love it. I don't know. There's something about like American food where I just want to order something on a menu not to be like super pretentious. I just if just say it's pizza, Just give me my own pizza. I don't want to like go up there and look at all the slices and see that there's like two left. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like the whole buffet experience, you know, the meat carving guy and but the thing is, though, obviously when you go to a bfet, you're gonna eat way more than you would if you just ordered a regular meal. You know, like I go up four or five times, and the desserts and everything everything. It's that I need to try a little bit of everything. You get a full plate of everything, and then you go back for another full plate of the stuff you couldn't fit on the first place.
Speaker 1: I like Disney buffets. Those are my favorite. Mickey Waffles and everything per person. Yeah at least yeah. Yeah. When we took my mom this year, I like Jackie and I get the bill at the end and I was it's like, huh, you just like goofy. Yeah, it was crazy. And the one in Japan at the Fantasy Springs, let me tell you something. Breakfast bowling as that was what was out there, breakfast bowling it with meat sauce. It was legit just pasta that they put out there, and it was like, this is breakfast pasta. I love that wild. I mean because we eat you know, weird stuff here for breakfast, like fish. The whole nine yards not locks either. This board is so durned. Well, they can't clean in here, so they can. No, they can't. It's impossible to clean it. You can clean the board. You can't clean a single thing in this room. There's so much dust. Yeah, because they can't clean in here, they could just blow the air. I have a little sticky goo thing. No I want to do that. I want air. I want a can of air. Okay, so them get one.
Speaker 3: Did they stop selling the canned air? I thought it was like bad stuff, and well people were huffing it. They were huffing cans of air. Yeah, idiots, it's actually.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's bad. There was an intervention episode with this girl, Alison, and she was addicted to huff She was the paint though, had gold paint coming out of her face. No, she didn't. Maybe, okay, I'll get back to the rest of this after this break another How about this one? I see my mouth? You see do you see how my cursor is enlarged. There's a problem with it. It needs to be fixed. Hi, I'm WILVERD Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years and we're back. This is bull Chat in case you're scrubbing in twenty three minutes in haven't seen the video titled have no Clue what's going on? This is bull chat. Mondays we talk about cereal, but here we talk about whatever we want. And I was talking about huffing aerosol cans. It's not good. It's not good. No. On this intervention episode, she was good. It's terrible. But there's a clip online from the episode where she literally huffs it and then looks at the camera because they're doing the one on one interview, and she goes, I feel like I'm walking on Sunshine, and then Katrina and the Waves came in. Yes from the song hey no no no, no, no, no, no no, they actually did make that a meme really where she says it, and then it said to me, that was a long time ago. That's right.
Speaker 3: I have maybe another five minutes because I have a hard out today. I'm getting a haircut.
Speaker 1: Hard out. He's a celebrity now, No, I have a heart out, respect my grain room wishes.
Speaker 3: I will tell you, Look, as far as celebrity goes, radio people are way down there, way down there, like nobody knows or cares who we are. But every once in a while, somebody knows or cares who we are. And it happened to me two days in a row last week. Wow, And I just I just I think it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of cool.
Speaker 3: But I can't I can't fathom how like a real celebrity goes through life. It's got to be so difficult, Like we will get.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, is that are you? You know?
Speaker 3: Kind of like that like, Okay, I was at Mo's by myself because my daughter, my daughter likes to go to the gym, all right, and there's it's it's it's not right near my house and she goes for an so I'm not gonna go all the way home and then all the way back. I can't wait till she can start driving. She passed a road test, very excited, but she's gotta wait till her birthday get the license. Anyway, So I'm like, you know what, the gym's over there, and there's a mos over there. I'm gonna go have dinner because with like six thirty or so, and so I'm sitting down and eating, and you know, you can't just do nothing. You have to be on your phone or reading. And I was gonna say a newspaper, but you know whatever, you love a newspaper just to kind of, you know, so you don't look like a giant loser.
Speaker 1: Look, there's my newspaper. Newspaper. It brings to Mo's where he sits by himself.
Speaker 3: So as I'm sitting there looking at my phone, I went to refill my drink. Can you guess what I got? It was so obscure, so so obscure. It was mellow yellow zero with cherry flavor. Like it doesn't get more obscure than that. I would have never but it was one of those big coke machines with all the choices, the buttons and stuff. You know, how do they resell that freestyle? How they have so many syrups? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's so confused, it really is, because they can't all be in that machine. It's so many. There's like fifty different syrups. I would hate to be the person that's in George of stocking that. I'd be like, oh, this stupid, I love it. I love it. I love that stocking. It would take you like that get to two machines a day, because by the time you're done stocking, they don't all empty at once an AMC theater Jesus, that's like they're there for like the whole day.
Speaker 3: That's my wheelhouse man stocking machines. Like when I'm done with radio, I'm gonna be a I'm gonna have a vending route. I'm just gonna stock machines. I'm gonna it's gonna be the neatest, most awesome machines. You'll know that they're my machines because it'll be clean. They'll be the coolest stuff in there. Stupid honey buns. Nobody wants that. I'm gonna have good stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, hasn't Diamond told you how it works? Yeah, it's usually what the consumer wants. Go really quickly.
Speaker 3: Honey buns sits in this machine the longest. They're sweating. It's disgusting they sit. That's always the last.
Speaker 1: Thing, just sitting there, or eat them like they're business.
Speaker 3: Well, they're gonna get sick anyway. So I was I'm sitting at Mo's. I'm going to refill my Mellow Yellow zero with cherry flavor. And as I'm walking back, this guy comes up to me and he goes, hey, listen, we've met you before.
Speaker 1: Just my wife over there. When you're leaving, just say take care of Jackie. She'll love it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, So you know, I finished, I finished my food or whatever, and I grabbed my drink and I got up and I'm like, good night, Jackie, and like she was like ah, and the kids were like yeay, because it was two kids there, and she's like, oh my god, such a big fan of the show. We've met you at Adventureland before, and you know, can the kids.
Speaker 1: Take a picture of you? And I just I think that that's so.
Speaker 3: Fun and cool, like like celebrity should not be jerks. I'm not a celebrity at all. Maybe like a little local kind of a little bit.
Speaker 1: Just like you could play on like a celebrity charity like local baseball, not even maybe a minor league baseball, super local like at the Plainview Community Park. Maybe I could, you know, like be there in the ice cream truck or something. You know, come see Scotti B from the Elves Durrad Show the ice cream truck. Fun.
Speaker 3: So then the next day I was like, wait a minute. I was at the I took my mom to the diner. It was the Embassy diners that all decked out. This is the guy I told you about. He decorates for all the holidays. Every holidays is balls to the wall, like there's no more room to even move in the place because his decoration's galore and it's great. So right now, it's the patriotic phase because you had Memorial Day and July fourth and Labor Day, so he's got them all so he doesn't have to change anything until after Labor Day and then it's probably a Halloween. I guess it's probably the next big one, which is insane. So I was sitting at the table and the owner, who I recognized, came ups like you're Scotti b right, and I'm like yeah. He's like, would you do me favor? Would you take a picture with my sister? And I'm like yeah, absolutely. He's like, she loves the show.
Speaker 1: She please.
Speaker 3: So then you might have seen the picture. Then like two cops come over to the table. Oh yeah, and I'm like, oh my god, is this your sister?
Speaker 1: And he's like yeah. So I was all nervous for a second, you know, but some we went up from we took a picture and you're nervous taking pictures of it. No, I thought I was in trouble.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that that was I thought they were coming toget what you've been in trouble for.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, sir. Were you in the most last time? I don't know.
Speaker 3: There was that one time where I taped a label on a bottle that wasn't a water bottle because I had an extra like poland spring label and I had a nickel for it.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe I got in trouble for that. That's illegal. Wow, yeah, bad ass, that's that ninety spirit still living. You rock on.
Speaker 3: I rode my skateboards the recycling machine.
Speaker 1: Not I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: My hat was not quite backwards. It was sticking off the side a little bit, so as you don't have roller blades. Yeah, I was wearing a bandana on my knee.
Speaker 1: What was that? Well, that's eightieska. That was Punky Brewster. Okay, who yeah, I know that's the Moonfries Salet Moonfries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shares the same birthday as me. Only you would know that I love her. I always loved her. I like I I totally had a crush on her for most of my childhood life. Wow, she's still kind of cute. You know what's up, Slee? I think she's engaged or boyfriend or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Cool, cool, cool question. Yes, you mentioned a lot of the patriotic stuff happens in the summer, right. That means that all these colonial people in like the seventeen and eighteen hundred, they were sweating. It's like, how the hell were are you doing it without ec dude, they must have stunk wooden teeth, onions, white onions because they smell like onions, and those heavy petticoats. Right, let me tell you the Declaration of Independence when they signed that that room. What is it? What was petty coat junction? Was that like a bunch of people that just wore petticoats? Who knows? It was a show, I think right. Also, like what was the food that they would eat, like pheasant? Would they just go and be like, hey, yeah, whatever's running around? Hey I just killed this pigeon. Let's go eat. Yeah, it was probably a delicacy then. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wonder if there were animals then there were much more prevalent than now. Obviously I know things have gone extinct, But like I wonder what, like what was running around the streets in the seventeen hundreds that we was all dirt roads that we don't have anymore.
Speaker 1: We got peacocks and stuff. What I mean, what was like just looking outside if it was just dirt roads and so just horses running wild, That's.
Speaker 3: Just so interesting to me. Yeah, there are no zoos or whatever, They're just animals everywhere.
Speaker 1: I just know when they signed the Declaration of independence, that room was musty. I have a picture of it. What I have a picture?
Speaker 3: Look, look, that's the signing of the Declaration of Independence right there.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you for he's sitting far back seventeen seventy six, he said, yeahom is outraging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously, look at they're so close to each other. They're wearing big, heavy, thick coats and these dumb boots and stupid wigs. Was with these people a suit though? This Benjamin Franklin is what's he doing? There's not a president?
Speaker 1: Is this what he considered? Like? Would this be like a suit from back then? Yeah, that's that's a formal wear. Okay, you go to a wedding and you wear that with the powdered When did T shirts become a thing? And shorts? Like maybe they were wearing you know, tank tops underneath all that stuff. They were not wearing tank top, no board shorts. Who they went over to the Jersey shore afterwards?
Speaker 3: Like did they have underwear where they just freeball on the whole time? These guys I underwear? Burlap was a burlap? They definitely were free I emptied the potato sack. I'm gonna cut some holes in it.
Speaker 1: That's the other I think there was no plumbing, no big hole out in the yard. Be right, Martha, No, absolutely not, absolutely not, no, thank you. I don't want to go back in time. I love ac and I like T shirts and shorts in the summer. I like T shirts all the time. I hate dressing up, you know, like having that nineties rebel again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I don't like being I own two and a half suits. I'm not going to ask for the other hap and weddings and funerals.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: I don't wear a suit. I don't dress up. I don't wear sports jackets.
Speaker 1: I hate it. I don't have slacks. Like the only long, dude, you're ruining my cord there, it was ruined. The only the only long things that I have are jeans. I don't have John's.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, and I don't wear sweatpants out of the house. So if I ever need something not shorts, I wear jeans.
Speaker 1: I'm very much the same. What is that? Who's called? Who's Who's chio? I don't know? What is the teams? You get calls on teams? What is this? Is it bleeding through into the audio? I don't know, but I'm just going to hit end right here, get out of here. You're doing. That's so strange. Teams doesn't even open. Who is this guy? You?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something this invasions going on invasion. Well, there's this big Microsoft thing today. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Like there's people, there's people like all right, they're getting in. Okay, well we guys, we gotta go. Guy, Why no, I won't you have a five minute thing? I know what this iss, so please clean up your desktop. I do everyone so well.
Speaker 3: The thing is because I have to put the commercials on the desktop. It's much easier for me to send them out that way, and then I delete them like once a month. Yeah, all right, there's a lot of boll chats on there.
Speaker 1: Can I get rid of them? They all live here now.
Speaker 3: On the interest, so I don't need to keep them anymore, don't I get nervous? Well, you know, there were some people that were trying to find the very first episode of Serial Killers and they still say it's not posted anywhere. I don't understand what happened to that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: We reposted it as like a different episode later on. Maybe yeah, we couldn't find it. It just vanished the very first premiere episode.
Speaker 1: It was like the it's like the lost episode. Huh. I'm very hyper today. I don't understand why I'm so hype. Well, you gotta go. I did five minutes. Hold on, what's he's saying? Oh, he left the voicemail al Chio? Why is he called? Oh? Oh my god, you know who that guy is? Well, first of all, he's a sales.
Speaker 3: Guy in uh, in my in our Miami clustered down there. That guy, it's insane to me that he works for this company that I don't know what I'm trying to say. When I was a kid and I would go down to see my grandparents in Tamarack, Florida, I was a big radio geek shocker, and so I would listen to Why one hundred in Miami on on my walkman, big giant you know, foam headphones and the thing the visuals.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: I'd ride my grandpa's bike. I looked like Kermit the Frog because there was a small little kid on.
Speaker 1: This giant bike.
Speaker 3: And and al Chio was I think it was like Cheo the hit Man or something like that. He was on the radio there when I was a kid. And now he's a sales guy.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: And we went down to Miami to do some event he was there for, Like, Oh my god, dude, you have no idea of an autographed card from you from like nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: He's like what, He's like, you work here, now, You're not just some Psychosis fans.
Speaker 3: It's where It's just it's just like it's very exciting for me still to be peeing next to Jim curR in the bathroom here in the morning. Like I grew up with that guy, and here he is peeing next to me, saying hello, good morning. You know, it's just it's very strange to me. You know, this is somebody that I grew up with and idolized in the radio world, and like, there he is peeing in the same.
Speaker 1: Space as me, right next to you. Right. It's just it's it's still kind of insane to me. Well, pinch me. Oh now he's gonna have to go to the hospital. It's real.
Speaker 3: Circulation's cut off anyway. Well, thank you so much for listening to Bowl Chat the Sister podcast who Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Good luck with your haircut today. Thanks. I don't think I need it, but I appreciate it. Right now, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: The price is just keep going up up every time it's more. Do you know how much of haircut for you. It's insane because you go to a salon. You know, I still go to a barber I still go to it. Yeah, but you go to the moment, the hot towels and everything. I still go to an old school barbershop.
Speaker 1: Because I'm cool. They don't do any of that.
Speaker 3: They still do that creepy like massage machine after some of the older guys do. It's the weirdest thing. Okay, It's like this thing they put on their hands and it goes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is that? Some have too much energy today. It's some torture device from the sixties. It looks like springs and it's the weirdest thing in the world. You're like a little wind up doll like you are, just.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I'm almost out of spin whatever wind Yes, please follow us on Instagram at Serial Killers PC, where we'll bring you all the latest cereal news.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you could find me at Andrew Pug on Instagram.
Speaker 3: At a quick plug to our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. You can follow them on Instagram and check out all their delicious milks and dairy products at Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: And where can they find you?
Speaker 3: Z Scottie b cool. You got to spell that Z S c O T T YB cucker cool. All right, enjoy your weekend because today is a Friday. Yeah, and we will catch you Monday with an all new serial Killers with some delicious cereals and.
Speaker 1: On this box, catch you on the flip side. See you guys, until you see you next time. Say clink and clink because it's it's it's so loud it hurts my ears. It didn't hurt your ears. You just need something dumb drum shirt. Goodbye,