Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me. All about that high school drama girl drama girl, all about.
Speaker 2: Them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride. And our comic girl sharing for the right teams. Drama queens.
Speaker 3: Jaylie's my girl of girl fashion, but your tough girl.
Speaker 2: You could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl drama, Queen drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama Drama, Queens Drama Queens.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. Well, first of all, everyone, welcome to this Q and A episode. I could not hold my enthusiasm in because I just saw the list of questions and virtually every submission is a nickname. So big rounds of applause to all of this.
Speaker 2: Just changing the world, one nickname at a time. Man, You'm just proud of you.
Speaker 3: You're bringing people joy and creativity. We all need it. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think the nicknamification of our audience is what's going to bring this country together.
Speaker 3: Yes, from your lips, my friend, let's do it.
Speaker 4: We're all here, by the way.
Speaker 2: Hi, so I Hi joy, Hi guyanks guy, how's everybody doing good? It's chill, It's like a cozy. It's one of those weird days here where the weather is kind of warm. But remember in Wilmington when the weather was warm but it was overcast, so you look outside and it looked like it was really cold. But then you go out there and it's drizzling but hot, and you're like, what do I do? What is this? It's a it's a weird day like that. I always feel like I'm deeply affected by weather, so I tend to take on the emotions of the sky, and I just feel like I don't know what to do with my emotions today. What am I supposed to feel? I'm so confused.
Speaker 4: I guess I'll just turn on some Fallout Boy and sit in the dark.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a really good solution, Rob, I may take you. It works for me.
Speaker 3: It reminds me joy of those days that you get also northern East Coast when it looks so beautiful outside and the sun is out and you're like, oh, a sunny winter day, and then you walk outside and it's seven degrees. You tricked because you can see the sun and you think there's gonna be a little shred of warmth and no, nope. Just always got to be prepared, all right, Rob, do you want to take it away with our with our nicknames and our questions.
Speaker 4: Yes I do. First question comes in from pizza loving girl. What are some physical characteristics or personality traits that you got from your parents? Oh?
Speaker 2: Fun, that's good, that's really good.
Speaker 3: I mean I know one right off the bat I've written. You know, my friends talk about this warp speed that I walk at. People have nicknamed me Turbo. People are like, what what is this thing you have? Especially in an airport, And I don't even realize how fast I'm walking, And I realize it's because clearly I learned to walk with my mom, who is a New Yorker, and just the speed that people move on the sidewalk there. I'm constantly in conversation on the move, and then I'll realize no one's responding to me and turn around and everyone's twenty feetback, and I'm really learning to slow down. I got that from my mama. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember when we moved from Texas to New Jersey. I was twelve, sometime between twelve and thirteen. I when we were in New Jersey, it was at my I lived in my dad's childhood house, so that was the neighborhood that he grew up in and that a ton of people in the town knew him. And my dad got a call one day and he said, and it was an old friend who hadn't seen one in a long time, said, are you guys back in New Jersey? And my dad was like why, And the guy said, I saw a girl on the street who was walking exactly like you, and my dad is such a very specific sort of extremely upright, and I was dancing a lot at the time. My posters unfortunately slagged since then, but I was walking very upright. He has his chin up in the air, and of course, you know, we look very much alike. And so yeah, I guess, I guess I walk like my dad too, My dad, your mom.
Speaker 4: I love trysting. I was laughing because I just thought how funny it would be if right after the question one of us was just like narcissism, high cholesterol, I.
Speaker 3: Mean also asthma. That's the real one for me, thanks, Don.
Speaker 4: I would say my personality trait. I get this from my dad where he will find a new hobby and just get like hyper fixated on it and learn everything about it, get the best gear, be obsessed with it, and then two months later he's like, eh, bored.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you relate, Okay, jazz hands is wondering would you rather always have to sing instead of talk or dance everywhere? There you go ooh hmm. I mean I'm gonna go with sing instead of talk because obviously then you can dance at your at will, but it's not forced upon you.
Speaker 3: M I would go dance because I love I love to dance, and I often, when a bite of food is delicious, start dancing and don't even realize it. I like, I enjoy the feeling of that sort of physical happiness. I guess, so I think I would pick the dancing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: That was a good question, Rob you're the tiebreaker.
Speaker 4: I want to live in a world where people have to be either one or the other, because I just think that would be really fun to watch. That said, I was on the fence, but I'm going to go dance everywhere. And here's why. I saw Sweeney Todd on Broadway and I hated it because I found myself going, holy crap, my kingdom. For four minutes of just die. Everything was sung. And I'm new to theater and especially musical theater at this point, and I just found myself like, oh, I am utterly miserable. So I think, yeah, I think I would just go with dancing.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one to launch right into.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was not warned, and I remember leaving being like, wow, I have learned something valuable. Musicals are not for me.
Speaker 3: Okay. A Loha girl asks, what is something you've learned recently that surprised you?
Speaker 2: Well, Rob learned musicals are not for him, but she.
Speaker 4: Did say recently, and this was okay, this is a while ago. Yes, yes, yes, gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm about to look through my phone. My brain is shutting down on this one. I feel like I'm gonna have conversations in here that I didn't that are going to jog my memory.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's such a good question, but it's one of those ones that sort of makes me panic, Like when someone says, what's your favorite movie? And I can't think of a single film I've ever watched.
Speaker 2: Brain Break.
Speaker 3: It's a big question, right, It's like, what's something I learned about myself, What's something I learned about society? What's I don't know? Like I I recently discovered a new kind of pasta noodle new to me anyway, that I love, And now that I want to tell you what it's called, can't gonna have to look it up. The texture of this noodle. I was like, how did it take me this long? Who gate kept this from me?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: And my family didn't tell me about this? Pasta is our thing and it's so good? And I was like, huh, truly can learn something new every day. I'll look.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Also, while you're looking, you may not have been gate kept, because I like, as of one, two maybe three years ago, a new pasta was developed, a new shape of pasta, and apparently it was like actually engineered and designed to hold the most amount of sauce.
Speaker 3: Stop, oh my god, what if it's.
Speaker 4: My point's house.
Speaker 2: I want to know what this is.
Speaker 4: It was terrific, Google, because I need to share this with our audience because it's sort of like like it's wavy, but you see like it kind of has a lot of like nooks and crannies.
Speaker 3: It looks like an oyster mushroom, is the only way I know how to describe it.
Speaker 4: Kind you, Google and Joy, do you have something you recently learned.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did learn recently, very recently, that there is a there is a device when you have a flat tire. It's like this big. It's about the size of a microphone for you listening and not watching. Actually, I don't know if anybody watches these. It's and it's a rectangular device that you plug into your tire and it will it will raise up your tail like it inflates your tire within about ten minutes. And it's you don't need a jack. You don't need to go stop at the gas station and fill your tire up with air. It's just this little like device. It's a little larger than your phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm breaking news. Our producer has filled and told us it is caskatelly.
Speaker 3: Ooh at it.
Speaker 2: Need to look at a picture of it.
Speaker 4: So join in the party because this is the new kid on campus who is getting all the attention.
Speaker 3: This is the one Campanelle. Campanelle.
Speaker 2: Let get Campanell.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: If you look at it, it really looks like an oyster mushroom. Hmmm, we're gonna we're gonna have to I know we're in three different states, but we're gonna have to get together for a meal very soon, because this is important.
Speaker 4: When we finally get together to launch one of our many business endeavors that we've come up with while doing the show, we should we should hatch the plan over.
Speaker 3: Some of that pasta done, I'll cook done.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll make a sauce. What have you learned? Rob?
Speaker 4: I don't know what I've learned. I know nothing.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: You know the problem is I tell myself I know everything, so I'm completely closed off to learning new things.
Speaker 2: That's not true at all.
Speaker 4: Love this next one, Michael recycle. You know, because I've never heard that pairing before. You know what I just learned today. You can rhyme Michael with recycle. Michael recycled, and it surprised me. Michael asks, what is the most common quote bonus? If it's a tattoo, you hear it conventions. Gosh, these questions are good.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 4: If it's a tattoo, it's fortitude hmmm. And I would say the most common quote stir wrong is one that we're about to see in episodes coming up when Clay's recovering. But I would also say it's that one about no matter how fast you run, the pain will catch up or the pain runs faster, he says to Quinn, I think in the car or something about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one. It's interesting. It brings up sort of two thoughts because if it's a quote from the show, I think one that has been really meaningful, at least from my character to a lot of people is the speak she gives about not just being a survivor but being a warrior. And a lot of people have shown me their warrior tattoos, which I also sort of love because it's a great word no matter what. But then in our little oth family like if you know, you know, And then on the flip side for me personally, my work in progress masterpiece adage has sort of traveled around the world in a way I didn't realize it would. And now a lot of people show me their work in progress tattoos, which is really sweet and always makes me emotional.
Speaker 2: What do you get joy I always get always in Forever, Oh yeah, the biggest one, but followed closely by I don't say I never gave you anything.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a nice one because it's sassy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I actually written a lot of those don't say I never gave you anything on tattoo like paper for people to put tattoos on their body. So there's lots of people out there with my handwriting on them, which is weird.
Speaker 4: How do you feel like?
Speaker 2: Okay, that was going to be my question.
Speaker 3: I know this is a Q and A for other people, but I want to know how you feel about that.
Speaker 4: Yes, because every time I've had someone ask me to write fortitude because they're going to get a tattooed, genuinely, I've just said, just please go to a tattoo artist who has like beautiful penmanship, because no, it's gonna it's not going to look impressive or cool.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a nice handwriting, so I don't mind. At first, it was a little jarring. Sorry, at first, I guess I thought it was a It was strange for me to wrap my brain around at first, Like I wasn't sure if it was a Is this some sort of violation of privacy? Am I am? My blurring lines here? Am I? I just didn't really know what to do with it, And then I think at some point I just chilled out and was like, you know what, life short who, I don't care if somebody wants my handwriting on their arm. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel a lot like you, Rob. My handwriting is not great. That's another thing I got from my dad. My mom has stunning penmanship. My dad's is illegible, and mine, truly is a hybrid in between that's fine but not wonderful. And I don't know. Maybe because I'm a language nerd, I love language, I love books, I love learning, and there's something about like a great typeface that is in that sort of really important class of language to me. And I'm like, my writing is not a nice type face. Pick a Time's New Roman, you could go helvedical wide, you could do anything that inspires you visually. I promise you it's not going to be my writing. Please don't make me do this. And yeah, I don't know it. I feel bad about it, and then I feel like someday they'll regret it. And then also, like you're saying, joy, I'm glad you don't because your handwriting is beautiful, but like it feels a little too intimate because I don't want to do it. And then I'm like, you're gonna make me do this thing I don't want to do, and I don't want to be weird about it because I know you want this, but I don't want to do it because I think in ten years you're gonna wish you'd pick to font. And now I just feel so uncomfortable. But I have also, like you been like fuck it, what's the point, and done it. But I always do it, and I have to. I have to die a little on the inside every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little there is still that. I still have a little bit of that, just a little.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know. It's why I finally had to say, I know everyone's wonderful. I would love to hug you in a picture. Please don't ask me to stare into your eyes for a photo. It is too intimate. I gotta draw the line. It's just the thing if the answer.
Speaker 2: Has never been asked.
Speaker 3: That really not that I remember hold my hands and look into my eyes for this picture.
Speaker 4: I know it.
Speaker 2: That's it's too much. I had to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've recently kind of just said like we're gonna either like side to side hug or back to back, like because I got so many things where it's like I want you to look into my eyes and ponder the fragility of the human experience while we're in love.
Speaker 3: With me, kiss me on the cheek, and I'm like, I, I'm so sorry. I don't know you well enough for that. It crosses a thing so on the spectrum of like too much intimacy. I have readjusted myself to say, like, maybe these physical things for me my own boundary, no handwriting. I feel sad for you because mine's not pretty. But if it's what you want, you can you can have it. Please look at a font book, just in case.
Speaker 4: Just in case, the case, just in case when people walk up and they're like, okay, uh, you wear me like a coat and I'm like what.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, that one I've heard about people in the picture? All right, Next question, please know Jes wants to know. This is great if you were arrested. If you're arrested with no explanation, what would your friends assume that you did. Should we answer this for each other or should we answer yes, yes, I have one for joy. Oh I can't wait. I mean Sophia, Like I think obviously I would assume she was at a protest, like had tied herself to something that you know, they wouldn't they had to move the crowd or whatever. I don't know. Does that still happen where people do like sit ins and then they get arrested. That's what I would assume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like to chain myself to a two hundred year old tree so they couldn't cut it down that track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was something something like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like you would get arrested completely by accident, like you'd be moving through the beautiful grocery store and like open something and then eat the thing, and then you know, you'd get your stuff, but you would have accidentally been shoplifting wild instead.
Speaker 2: To get see myself accidentally shot.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't It's not that I meant to do this, it's just that I ate it and now it's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Or I just didn't have a bag big enough so I put it in my purse because I didn't have another bag. But I was gonna pay, and then I forgot because I was on phone. Yep, Yeah, I could see that happening.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, for Joy, I could see her getting arrested for accidentally leaving like a suspicious package, like a piece of luggage at the airport, because Joy is always just kind of forgetting things behind, leaving things behind. So it's like she's in a government building and she leaves like a bulky backpack on the floor and walks away.
Speaker 3: She's the literal antithesis of the unibomber, but like for a day on the news they think she's the unibomber.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's all accidental, like accidental murder, accidental like scarying bomb scare all the things. Rob what Okay, I gotta think about this for a second. What is rob gon accident or not accidentally?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Actually, maybe I arrested.
Speaker 3: For I can't imagine you ever like doing something wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, okay, the improv is guys, did you hear that Rob was arrested? Oh my god, what are we gonna do? What happened? Tax evasions?
Speaker 4: I would accident?
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, accidentally? Okay, yeah yeah, maybe accidentally. Yeah you're another accidental one, I guess, because what do you You're such a you're so aware of your surroundings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I know you're also a jovial person. I don't. I don't know, Like even when I think, oh, yeah, you know, I could I could see you getting pulled over for speeding, But like, you're not gonna get arrested. You're gonna get a ticket.
Speaker 2: Maybe if maybe, if the cop was in a really bad mood and Rob kept cracking jokes, trying to like make him make it a better situation, and the guy just kept cracking down, and you were like, I'm gonna win him over, and then he's like, Okay, get out of the car, and then you do, but you still crack another joke and that's it. You're coming down of the station.
Speaker 4: If I had skipped my nap or skipped a meal and I was just feeling real cranky, I could see myself mouthing off and then a cop just being like, Nope, we're not doing this. Yeah, handcuffs all right. Adrenaline Junkie asks, what's something you think everyone should experience at least once in their life? M Caska Telly Pasta.
Speaker 2: Hm, you know, it's funny. I'm actually thinking there's lots of things, like the ocean or snow or whatever. But like what you just said about staring into someone's eyes, not in the context that we're talking about, but the idea of a friend close enough that you really could see. That's a hard thing to do. Just sit and stare it into somebody's eyes and allow them to feel and hold that space. And I mean, when do we ever do That's not like a practice that we do, like, Hey, come over, so we can just stare at each other's eyes for two minutes and I can, you know, emote with you. But that is something that's really it's really powerful. I've really done it, I think a few times in my life as like a practice, like a meditation or an acting tool or whatever. But it is pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: I think it's so amazing. I like that you said that because I was going to tell you my second thought, because I thought my first one was too emo. But now I'll tell you my first As soon as you read the question, I was like, fall in love, and then I thought that's way too sappy. I absolutely can't.
Speaker 2: I'll say skydiving.
Speaker 3: And then you were like, you basically are talking about, you know, a version of falling in love. And whether it's that kind of connection you build in a romantic relationship or in your most trusted friendships, or you know, even in your family. Sometimes I think, I think to really unabashedly see someone and let yourself be seen is I think that's kind of the point of it, all right. Yeah, skydiving is also great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I almost reached for skydiving as well. And I think my honest answer would be, uh, have like laugh so hard with one of your best friends that you cry and or pee a little, or make the other person cry or pee little, because I will tell you, like that is a thing you will you will not forget it will it will bring you joy forever. And I don't know about like anyone else, but like when I make Jenny laughs rgps a little, like it is it is like the home run, you know, it is such a crowning achievement for me.
Speaker 3: Laughter.
Speaker 4: Guys, I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that, all right.
Speaker 2: Maybe Blue wants to know why doesn't Clay have any family at the hospital.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Is it that they've all passed, or is it that, like so many people these days, he has some differences with his people.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe he's so likable, he's such a great guy, Like gosh, that's a lot his parents and his wife and no siblings and no cousins and just just there alone.
Speaker 4: That is weird. Ra Maybe he's got a little witness protection going on, you know, maybe he saw something he shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Have witnessed protection.
Speaker 4: He had to start over his real names like Ben, you know, but he had to become Clay and start a new life. Good.
Speaker 2: Well, we love that none of Quinn and Haley's siblings showed up for Quinn being shot in the hospital either.
Speaker 3: No, it's just Haley, I was gonna say, especially for Clay. Welcome to the world of Brooke Davis for seasons one through four, I never had a parent. There was you heard about the parents, but you never met them. And Yeah, it's a really weird thing that they did on our show over and over again. It's like, unless you were one of the insular characters, you apparently had no other human life or relatives, which is so strue. No, I know, but I'm saying, like, like Brooke only had relationships with you guys in all those first years, but she never had parents, even though theoretically she did. Like so many characters were talked about, like you know, real humans who had human families, but you never saw them. And it's always such an interesting thing when the fans ask questions like this, because I'm like, yeah, we asked also and never got an answer.
Speaker 2: Like think about realistically, how difficult. That would have been how do you do it? How do you introduce open up Clay's world, introduce parents that really aren't ever going to come back. We have to spend time with them, get to know them, they have to become a part of the storyline in some way, and then they just go away. That's tough. I don't envy the writer's room on that because it's got to be hard to figure out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they just sort of go. If they're only going to be in for two episodes, we're not going to bother. But it does feel really weird that he gets shot and his girlfriend gets shot and nobody shows up but us.
Speaker 2: Strange and there was no police investigation. It wasn't like, yeah was all that Where was the Yeah, they were just kind of like, oh, I don't know what happened. Are they chasing her down?
Speaker 4: They showed up and they put the police tape over the door and they're like, I don't know. That kind of feels like enough, right, yeah, let's.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 3: And then somebody in the in the line budget office was like, well, the police tape is nine dollars a roll and hiring two police officers will cost this many thousands of dollars and they were like police tape.
Speaker 4: It is yes, it is odd that there is zero mention of a man hunt for Katie, considering Clay knows exactly who she is, her real name, has pictures of her.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, And when Chantelle wakes up, there's no police officer to say, what the hell happened? Now that you're there's no conversation and.
Speaker 3: Her character is reading Clay the newspaper every day? Why is there no even and a man hunt? Not that article?
Speaker 2: Couple in critical condition for three weeks in the hospital, Yes, because of a shooting? What happened? Anyone with tips call the police? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Well, Amy, we don't have a good answer for you. Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: What's the next question?
Speaker 3: I like this last question from Sam. This is a good one. If you could swap lives with any fictional character for a day, who would.
Speaker 2: It be and why? I mean, I guess it's Katie because she's getting away with murder. She just like gets to go around do whatever she wants. Now, I wouldn't want to be Katie. I'm just kidding. Who do you want to be for a day? A fictional character? On our show. I think any, I think any Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: The first thing that came to my mind was Willy Wonka.
Speaker 2: For me, Oh really, that's so good, and your.
Speaker 4: Workplace is cool. And I gotta says, as a parent who does gentle parenting, there is a part of me that would love to let kids get some serious karma from misbehaving, like, oops, you fell into a chocolate river and disappeared, that's on you. Like, I think there would be an unhealthy part of me that would really enjoy the repercussions of toddler actions or little bid actions and not look like toddler's.
Speaker 2: Is it unhealthy? Isn't it good for them to learn the repercussions of their actions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but those kids get jacked up. The kid who falls in the chocolate river? Does he ever come out a little German boy?
Speaker 2: I think they're all fine in the end.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Verrukasola turns into a giant grape?
Speaker 2: Is she okay? She's a blueberry? But then she comes back, but she's fine. It all goes away. It's just like temporary.
Speaker 4: Then even better. I like to give them, We give them a good scare, but they're okay in the end, perfect everyone wins.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could top that.
Speaker 4: Rob.
Speaker 3: That's very such a good answer. By the way, it also gives the answer I just heard. I think Maria Shriver is just so smart. And she was talking the other day about how for herself and even when her children were young, she always tries to do this this thing of you know, that's the first time and the last time. When there's a mistake or a boundary is crossed, she wants to learn things quickly, you know, be honest about the lesson. And I was like, yeah, man, how do you like, how do you do that with a toddler? Their whole thing is they're going to do it again and again and again and again, and your job is to guide them through things right. And I'm like, oh, I guess the good way with a toddler would be Willy Wonka because the first time would be the last time.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: Trauma is a good teacher.
Speaker 3: No, it's just like a gentle, funny, healthy dose of uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did qualify.
Speaker 4: I said the unhealth there would be an unhealthy aspect of me that would enjoy it. The evolved part of me is like do better be gentler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then Joy didn'st it up with like you got to learn and she's not wrong.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's evolutionary, like like we are aware beings much more than we were thousands of years ago, but or hundreds of thousands or whatever. I don't know how long ago that was, but we're definitely much more enlightened and evolved. But there's still a foundational, sort of evolutionary cavemen instinct of you just have to learn through pain, like we all I learned through pain. It doesn't mean that the pain is bad.
Speaker 4: It's just you only touch a stove one.
Speaker 2: Valuable, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Here's a question though, speaking of trauma, do you think the kids from Willy Wonka ever ate chocolate again? Or candy for that matter. I wonder, dude, that movie is terrifying.
Speaker 2: I don't think some of them learned their lesson, and I think some of them didn't learn their lesson, but I can't remember which because I have to see it again.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the end of it where Willy Wonka is just screaming at the last kid.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, very skin all the lights are flashing, Yes, yeah, you know it's wild Gan Wild is amazing.
Speaker 3: I will say, not that it's the same, but you know, my my first actual official acting job, and I don't know, eighth or ninth grade when I did my KitKat commercial, I didn't need a kit Cat for like eight years. I couldn't smell them. I couldn't look at them, and they were my favorite chocolate bar. And then I was like no more. And now now we're back. It's a happy ending, but good I don't know, man, And that was a day, two days on a set. I don't know. If I could have made a whole movie and then ever eaten any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a lot. I will say. If I had to pick somebody besides Willy Wonka, that's in my mind right now, it might be a cute paroh bless you. Yeah, her cute Pliro. He was a detective Christie novel, the favorite Detective. How fun would that be?
Speaker 4: So fun? That's a one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would want to be him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some think about that era of him and Colombo, like these great kind of mystery solvers. It was like the real life versions, I mean, real life non animated versions of inspector gadget. The first thing that came to my mind was Olivia Pope. I'm like, let me have fun.
Speaker 2: That's right in there. Okay.
Speaker 4: Also, how about mcguiver, oh talking about the King of d I y oh yeah, dude. If you had mcguiver as a neighbor and a friend, I never have to call a contractor a plumber.
Speaker 3: But do you think your house would stay together long term?
Speaker 4: Probably not, because the bad guy Murdoch would find out your friends with mcgiver and he'd blow up your house.
Speaker 2: And with that, let's that was fun. Thanks everybody, ask us more questions. Those were great, Those are incredible. Thanks everyone, Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O t H or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: See you next time.
Speaker 1: We all about that high school drama girl, Drama girl, all about.
Speaker 2: Them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl Cheering for the right Teams. Drama Queenslease my girl, rough girl fashion, but your tough girl. You could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl Drama Queens. Drama Queens drama queens, Drama, drama queens, Drama queens