Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Slice reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Free ah, yes, free dessert for all.
Speaker 3: It's Slice time for Brooklyn Boys, episode number three, forty eight and beyond.
Speaker 2: So happy to be back. Hi there, David Brody.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna reiterate this on the next.
Speaker 2: Episode of The Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 4: But I can personally guarantee that's Scaryest done taking vacations for summer twenty twenty five. For summer twenty twenty five, you got it, considering it's after Labor Day at this point, I guarantee Scary will not be taking any more summer vacations this year.
Speaker 2: Wait, the fall ones are on the way.
Speaker 4: Unless, of course, it goes to Australia, where it'll be summertime in the winter.
Speaker 3: It's good to be back, though. Let's catch you up on the Brooking Boys. But this isn't the Brooking Boys.
Speaker 4: This is scandal, major scandal that's already been handled on the Elder Strand Morning Show. However, we're gonna handle it here the way we handle it exactly. So with that said, let's talk about things we've already handled and play your feedback that you leave on the iHeartRadio app pushing the little microphone, leaving you talk back, and here we go.
Speaker 2: Well done, by the way, Brody, If any.
Speaker 4: Of your talkbacks are not here, it's possible it's because we told you not to leave them until a few days ago.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: You may have gotten a race, yep, or you're so off the rails.
Speaker 2: It didn't make it too options. All right, I like that. Mostly it's been old.
Speaker 5: Let's roll them, hey, dpeople won't see here.
Speaker 6: I was just calling in regards what's Scary was talking about Friday on the Big Show.
Speaker 2: In regards to using a potato.
Speaker 6: Between your grill, hey, onion also works a very good my opinion, works a little bit better than a potato.
Speaker 1: But hey, you do you and uh shit, y'all would have a good day where thank you?
Speaker 4: Misguided talkback on the wrong show. A couple of things there, dp with the bad phone connection. Number one, you're commenting on a best of bet because Scary was on vacation, So that's that's probably like a three year old bet in the comments. Fine, wait, Also, this is not the Elvis duration. It's okay though, if you.
Speaker 2: Are no no case. At least he's asking me hold a lot of time.
Speaker 3: You know, at least he's as he's asking a question and it's directed toward like me, as opposed to anyone else, you know, I mean at least because I'm half of this podcast.
Speaker 2: So who cares?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, I care because I'm the other half and I have nothing to do with that conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you always jumping on everything. That's this whole podcast.
Speaker 4: No, no, I understand that, but I'm just saying, DP, we appreciate your feedback, but just to be clear, in this case, we try to keep it to this podcast. So if you're calling up going, hey, Alex, I want to talk about that the sex conversation you had on Call Her Daddy last week.
Speaker 2: We have another hundred of these to play and you only got to the first one. All right, all right, DP, Right can I answer DP like I love I don't love DP anyway?
Speaker 3: All right, so DP check this out. He was talking about this. This thing for the grill was basically I said on the air, use an onion.
Speaker 2: What year did you say that? This year? It was this year? Okay, I mean a potato.
Speaker 3: So I said, use a potato because it kind of makes the grill all starchy and stuff and then right DP is adding.
Speaker 2: The onion to the mix.
Speaker 3: So that's all just another tip from a conversation that was not part of the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: It was a tip from DP, so that'd be like one of the two tips. I'll only get two tips from DP.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys Seawan from Washington State, Hey, Brill, you have to disagree and agree with scary here this. Those rejoins too long, dude, They're just too long. There might have been a couple in there, might have been okay if they were like retweaked, but oh man, I don't know. There's something about them that just ain't quite right.
Speaker 8: So anyway, sorry, man, it's all good.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 4: Hey, you realize the rejoins are so long. It took him three weeks to leave that feedback exactly Well, he was mulling it over now, No, no's they last three weeks.
Speaker 2: He's a homes that, right.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys Sean from Washington State.
Speaker 7: Yo, Brody, come on, dude, I mean, yeah, they made a mistake on your MRI, but now you know where the right place is for the next time round. Just man up, get the MRI at that place. No need to reschedule, just get it done. I know it's frustrating, it's all act, but now you know. Now you know exactly where to go every single time. Anyway, man, dude, you complain a lot if you don't.
Speaker 2: Know, now you know you know.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you're just mentioning. I complain a lot on episode three forty eight. And by the way, if you gave up your entire night, planned your week around going for an MRI at eight thirty at night and drove a half hour forty minutes and then they told you we don't have that machine.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling, DP, I have a feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, and the only solution is more cow BELLP Yeah, I have a feeling, sir, that you would complain.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. I have a feeling that tonight's going to be a good night.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Where we were? We um this one?
Speaker 10: Mm?
Speaker 11: Hey forrakoboys, Jamie from Queen's here, you guys, I just heard breaking news that you guys have to hear.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm gonna break it down for you. Scary has not brought home the jingles wrong and in this county he goes to jail.
Speaker 2: That's very funny. Thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I think wrong doesn't fit, but the rest of it's terrific. In this county, you're absolutely going to jail.
Speaker 2: I love that. I appreciate.
Speaker 4: By the way, people are now commenting on the videos I'm posting on the Brooklyn Boys TikTok page and on Instagram, They're They're referencing the sheriff in their comments.
Speaker 2: So I'm very excited. All right, How about this one here, Oh, Brodie Scary.
Speaker 7: Is DP from me.
Speaker 13: See look, I was just calling because I had to know, Scary, how many thousand dollars did you say into that girl for them dates that y'all were talking about on a big show.
Speaker 2: I know you in the Tennis girls. Now, hey, DP another, this is not the Elvis during It's not.
Speaker 3: It isn't by the way, he's leaving talkbacks for the Elvis drand morning show.
Speaker 2: No, no, this isn't the place for it.
Speaker 4: Let me reiterate that, and I'm sorry if the gentlemen, if Sean from Washington State, then I'm complaining again. But again, hey, uh, I think the guy was innocent. Love your True Crime podcast. Thanks again, Wrong podcast, leave talkbacks Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: It's Justin and Iowa may not talked back.
Speaker 2: For episode three forty four.
Speaker 5: Twice time, Brodie said that he doesn't leave his navigation turn for home. Well, it's navigation home, he said, as Z actually addressed, but do you drive around with your registration and glove box got on there, buddy.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 4: So registration's in my wallet all right, as is my insurance calling.
Speaker 2: What is happening here, wil from CT I don't know, man, this is this part of the show is creeping me out?
Speaker 9: Was that deep, rody and scary? This is Maddie from Queens scaring to watch out? With that gift that you give for the wedding, Perhaps he kept the ledger from the first wedding, and we'll be able to compare.
Speaker 3: Your gifts, oh, the second wedding, right, his second wedding, his second right, exactly, Yeah, we're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Stually will make people write down the gifts.
Speaker 2: He's going to compare and see that you you went chin on him on the second one.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, speaking of weddings, next week, I got that Wednesday wedding and I.
Speaker 2: Guess we won't be podcasting Wednesday night. I'll make it, make it not.
Speaker 14: Brodyan and Scary, Ryan Mickey Mounts, Florida Scary. I was curious if your boy kept all his past photos from his ex wife on a social media accounts or if he took them all down. I'm in the process of separating from my wife because she had an affair on me, and I'm all about taking those photos down and not having those on there and only on an external hard drive.
Speaker 4: Well, first off, I'm terribly sorry to hear about that. That's not the way to handle a relationship on her part, So very very sorry for you. And yeah, I would take down all of the pictures immediately. Yeah, And I don't know if I keep him on the hard drive at that point.
Speaker 15: All Right, Brody and the new Aary never scary and Brody, It's will from CT Harry is scary. When it comes to that wedding gift, just go with your gut. Yeah, don't overthink it when it comes at that moment and you need to buy the gift, Just go with your gut and just okay, whatever you think is right, don't overthink it.
Speaker 2: Scary only gives Also, I call it bullshit, scary. Here we go.
Speaker 15: I remember hearing on The Big Show many times how they always gave you, how they gave you ship many times, about how I used to go to weddings with a blank check and depending how good the dinner is is how big the check you would write out. So it was definitely more than once, because I remember Danielle getting on your you know case about it and busting your balls about it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and Brodie, I got yo.
Speaker 15: I would have DoD the same thing.
Speaker 2: Man, I got to my guy.
Speaker 15: I would have ate two and a half burritos if I was able to.
Speaker 2: If you can get it, get it. Yeah, that was a taco belt references.
Speaker 4: By the way, if you're going to call up and talk about the Morning Show in a way that makes Scary look bad, that's totally fine.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, that's okay, that's allowed. No, that's bs. That's because it related to the Brooklyn Boys podcast, that one. That's why I was looking. Yeah, oh, I see what you're saying. All right, Yeah, no no, still no, no, it ain't happening. I guess there's Mike crumb seat.
Speaker 4: I just want to say that what Danielle Minharo said on the Big Show last week about Brokley.
Speaker 2: I disagree completely. I'm sure we won't everget any more of those again. Miss.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like calling that that's that's that's like old school calling it a wrong number, getting you know.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Hey, both boys, it's Jim jasonm N J.
Speaker 11: Benson Hurst, day Ridge and bar Paul.
Speaker 16: I can't. I can't. I'm in the middle of whatever that one is for three forty six or something.
Speaker 11: You're doing that music.
Speaker 16: I can't. I'm doing my walk and I'm falling down. It's it's I can't. I cracked the hell up, especially the corn cob pipe that one, that last one you did, which was the first one. Yeah, I did picture something with the cheese.
Speaker 11: Wait, I can't stop laughing.
Speaker 16: I don't know if this is even going to come out because you guys are on vacation.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, Bougie Best's on vacation.
Speaker 16: I did like a couple of the AI ones that first time around, but they were too the other ones were too strong. Maybe still try to fix it, all right, Love you guys, keep the laughter.
Speaker 2: Bye, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think she's talking about the Rejoins, but she said she was laughing, and then she said you didn't like him, and then she said chuck e cheese and a corn cob pipe.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. Maybe that was meant for the Elvis Durand Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Was Frosty the Snowman and his corn cob pipe.
Speaker 2: I think she was listening to the Big Show. That was a talk back for the Big Show. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 16: All right, scary, scary, scary. I know you probably won't want to already. Who cares about the dranking? Put a glass of grape juice in your hands, and then your friend is drinking, is drinking.
Speaker 2: His yes, know, grape juice. That conclusion, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 16: You shouldn't have to drink. You shouldn't feel funny. And if you're out with your friends on a school night, whatever the night, you have to get up work at whatever time in the morning, you drinkle water. You're still with your friends with a glass of something in your hand, just because standing it that stuff is entering the.
Speaker 12: Have what they have.
Speaker 16: If you have to get up for work the next day, it's it must be difficult, and I could imagine, but you should just take Brodie's advice.
Speaker 2: There's war.
Speaker 4: I love the way she thinks you're gonna get grape juice at the bar as if they've got a bottle back there, But like should should they walk out with like a Welch's grape jug with a sparkler in it? So it's like when the girls come out with the grape juice sparklers.
Speaker 16: Wait, all right, I'm leaving so many here.
Speaker 2: No, you're not advice.
Speaker 8: Rody's right.
Speaker 16: A lot of times you're real, all right, It's just it's just something you just have. I mean, we all go through things that we feel funny if somebody is not eating or whatever and everybody's enjoying.
Speaker 11: Something and the other person.
Speaker 16: You know, what about Danielle on The Big Show, she don't like mayonnaise, and everybody else may mayn't like it.
Speaker 2: You know, just do you do?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Thank you you guys, love to I.
Speaker 4: Don't think that mayonnaise is a good analogy because no one wants to eat mayonnaise with her. It's scariest inability to not drink what his friends are drinking. All right, It's not like everyone gathers around and has mayonnaise at the bar. And then Daniel's like the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 6: This VP from nc I was calling in regards to Rody's burritos on the list, let's and before we're fucking other slices are scary keep calling him to fucking pig can tell him.
Speaker 8: To grow up.
Speaker 17: I fucking hate Alfredo, and ever since I moved out of my fucking parents' house, I don't eat the shit.
Speaker 8: But I'm a grown man. So so kidd.
Speaker 2: Okay Alfredo talking about totaline Alfredo? Oh, I think that was meant for the big show.
Speaker 4: No, he said it was reference to Taco Bell, didn't he?
Speaker 2: Once again? Once again, that was a missing guy to talk back by. Did you talk about something about Alfredo?
Speaker 6: Did?
Speaker 2: Why did he say Taco Bell and Brody play that one again?
Speaker 16: All right? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Am no, no, no, no Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 6: Just GP from nc I was calling him regards to Brody's burritos on the last let's say.
Speaker 8: Of Brooklyn Boys and before fucking.
Speaker 17: Other slices and scary cue calling him to fucking pig antell him to grow up. I fucking hate Alfredo and ever since I moved out in my fucking parents house, I don't eat the ship man.
Speaker 2: He's a lot.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think maybe that was Man Fresh Show. All right, moving on, Yeah, I don't like sour cream. He doesn't like Alfredo. Okay, all good?
Speaker 8: Scaryrody Berdy and scary Scarodi the Nie from ct Can. It's a being that the BBP brings scary Smiley, while Brody's scrutinizing. Brody's definitely the overthinker and scary. The underthinker neither good, bad, and in fact actually think. It's a wonderful symbiotic basis for a friendship. And this is precisely why the BBP stands out as the premiere podcast in the entire world.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank you so much all the way. One of my favorite wrestlers of all time was the underthinker. The underthinker. Hiope, all right, on that note, should we take a break? I don't know, don't overthink it's scary. You're the underthinker.
Speaker 11: By Podca.
Speaker 3: All right, folks, I have I am thoroughly entertained this week because it's been a while since I pressed these buttons and see what's out there.
Speaker 2: We'll give you all right, continuing.
Speaker 18: Along, Brooklyn Boys, John from Long Island full Time Mailman part time Fellon in response to the water bottle debuckle that Scary Jones is dealing with. Man, I know you can't help it, man, but sometimes you are just such a boogie bastard. Like it's so funny you don't finish water bottle, put it in the fridge, and then after a couple of water bottles you can just combine them and then you have a brand new water bottle and you live alone. Like, who are you trying to give germs to? According to groc Robin doesn't even exist so realistically, and if it really is that big of a deal, put a little s on top so you know it's your water bottles, so Robin doesn't drink it. You got a brand new Twall bounce boogie.
Speaker 2: Water bottle, right, water bottle? Thank you?
Speaker 18: And like you said, you just have a problem just leaving them everywhere. I mean it's an apartment. The fridge is not that far away.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 18: A couple of steps put in the fridge, keep them cold, combine them and then you can leave them out if you want a room temperature. Whatever other boogie stuff you do, all of it, that's what makes you.
Speaker 8: Guys great.
Speaker 18: Love you guys, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it too, all right.
Speaker 8: That yep, Loue Garrick was the iron Horse, not the Iron Man. Oh, Brody is wrong.
Speaker 2: He's wrong. There it is.
Speaker 3: Brody is wrong. You caught you said it was the iron man's.
Speaker 4: He said, Rick, it was the iron Man who broke his record.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, so Brody is wrong.
Speaker 13: You're scary about the way all those Terrans have to say. They don't fuck you, recognize that you already went to the first fucking way and wasted I don't know how much money, and now the second fucking wading they want to come ve in that bitch should get married with the red dress, no white dress, and for all the Karens, and a skillful gift from Scary would never disappoint you.
Speaker 10: You've the cheapest one.
Speaker 13: And I can't understand big fucking weddings except for like celebrity shit, but normal people to do big weddings, I mean most he other people don't even fucking like you.
Speaker 15: So I don't know, man, that's just my shit.
Speaker 8: I'm not even nice though.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking okay then mine, By the way, I did, I did, I guess I slipped up and said iron man instead of iron horse.
Speaker 2: Can it happened?
Speaker 4: However, I did get correctly the twenty one hundred and thirty games in a row he played. I think that's the impressive part that you know, that being said, thank you for pointing it out that I did say.
Speaker 8: On it horn canal soflo du here quoting Scary.
Speaker 19: It was a thirty forty five when you uh talking about the uh Brody was talking about the funeral and everything. Taps they did that for My grandfather too, served in World War two, and yeah, that is just it was awesome, honestly, like in a sad but proud way, you know, like proud to be an American, proud to be half a veteran in the family. Proba have someone that basically, you know, defended America and defended you know, freedom.
Speaker 8: But so I have an m I A.
Speaker 19: I don't, No one cares had a baby. He was he's going to nick you four over a month now not a premiums complications. But he's getting better.
Speaker 8: Not that so does everyone.
Speaker 19: You get to keep in your prayers, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: No, thank you so much? Wow and what congratulations, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: A little mirror and By the way, I did, I did, I did say right away. I haven't heard from him in a while immedia when he when he called it. So hope everything gets better and absolutely all the slices are with you.
Speaker 11: Hey, Jamie from Queen's here. I just heard some breaking news and I think you guys need to hear this.
Speaker 12: I'm going to break it down for you. Scary is not brought home the fucking jingles, Thank you, County.
Speaker 6: He goes to jail.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's driving her point home.
Speaker 8: And in the bus driver here, So Reggie wants to do return jingles.
Speaker 2: So how about this one?
Speaker 8: Broke gwim Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: He came on her back.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's hysterical.
Speaker 16: I love it.
Speaker 2: Come on produced see what I'll pay the pay the AI people also Brody, Also Brody, what are you using? What app?
Speaker 6: And is it a paid one?
Speaker 8: For all the ones that you make, all the jingles you make? I was trying with chat GPT, but she had no clue. What the hell I was trying to say, you consider there are people now I can't do that, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, by the way, that's.
Speaker 4: The second person since yesterday that referred to chat GPT as a woman.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and mine's a guy. I say.
Speaker 4: The other person told me that chat GPT was a woman because she's a no it all. That's what the pro And that was a woman telling me that I don't use chet epte. There are there are websites and apps that you can use, uh that are specific for song creation, depending on what you want to accomplish.
Speaker 2: That's the one.
Speaker 3: But they're different ones, but not the basic ones that you're thinking of, right, not che cha, Yeah, not one of them.
Speaker 10: Just google Hey Brooklyn Boys, Nick from Washington.
Speaker 2: David Brody. Only you can get a free.
Speaker 10: Food at Taco Bell and end up having two and a half burritos yep, or pacos, and only you can find a way to argue with AI that's supposed to help people. And Dad is why I love this podcast.
Speaker 2: He goes on, and I don't think you should.
Speaker 10: Be upset about benson Hurst being featured in season four of that TV show. In that way, a lot of bans should happen in benson Hurst. There are people who still live in benson Hurst. But yeah, occasionally some people would get you know, killed and wrapped in that big plastic rap and you know, yanked out out of the back of the pizza join.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, by the way, I was, I was not upset that the show was referencing benson Hurst.
Speaker 2: I was excited.
Speaker 4: That's why I played the clips. It was a preacher by the way.
Speaker 10: So yes, maybe a couple of people got tortured at some point in benson on Hurst, Brooklyn in some kind of way, which you know, uh, did happen. It's probably a history. But it doesn't mean benon Hurst is not a good place. Vinton Hurst is a great place. Now, let me switch to five thousand dollars hotel. Oh my goodness, the five thousand You can stay two or three nights in a fancy hotel in Dubai. And to all the slices, I want you to google it. There's a hotel in Dubai where literally everything is Versace, like the leather, the walls, your furniture, everything is made by Versace. It's freaking crazy.
Speaker 2: And even that thing is not five thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: And I get at it here, please five thousand thouars B four.
Speaker 3: Seasons exactly sicily But yeah, and so the verdict.
Speaker 10: Is, even if I could, I wouldn't drop five thousand dollars on the hotel in Sicily, I'll probably do something else. Some people spend five thousand dollars on the entire vacation for the whole.
Speaker 2: Family, and twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: Which is five nights plus tax in that this league hotel somewhere in Wyoming.
Speaker 20: That's like an annual income. I'm gonna say it again. It's somebody's annual income right now. Look, even if I could afford, I don't.
Speaker 10: Think I would go for something like that. Because if my hotel room is fifteen hundred dollars a nine and your hotel room is five thousand dollars, I'm sure the matches will still be comfortable in both rooms, the towels will be nice and fuzzy, and the room service will be equally the same nice and you know, and last but not the least, some different topic. It's a special shoutout to my my Asian boorn Mike me is a fellow Asian fella.
Speaker 2: Stick together, you know, perfect.
Speaker 10: I hope you doing good out there, brother, and I hope everyone had a great Labor Day WEEKI right, that was care y'all.
Speaker 2: That was like a mini podcast did you notice that brody? Yeah, he called it everything. He really did. I mean, he was hosting his own show right there. It's the show within the show. Uh yeah. A lot of people living multiple.
Speaker 4: Still better living than leaving talkbacks that are not about this podcast.
Speaker 2: So you're still buttered over that.
Speaker 11: Last last time, Reggie asked us to do some jingles. So this one is for Reggie. The Brooklyn Boys went away and now they're back. Now they're gonna talk it over so many things that they're gonna see. You know, it's always gonna be brody and scary.
Speaker 10: I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 11: Worst one is for Skyler.
Speaker 2: Where are the Brooklyn Boys?
Speaker 8: They are back now?
Speaker 11: Also less slice time. Those songs were about mishard lyrics. I thought it was Jose's on vacation for a week. I left that two slices times ago. And I remember an old episode of the Brooklyn Boys when we all found out it's are you l e? And not are you ready? So that was about misheard lyrics. But I didn't even miss hear this one. I went in the store and I went to order, and I saw her name tags at.
Speaker 2: Caroline, and I scammed Karen okay.
Speaker 11: Speaking of AI fails, I asked Google how much caffeine is in Manhattan Espresso and it told me A thousand milligrams of caffeine in Manhattan Espresso. It's sixty but it's a box of ten or one hundred that it was given me the caffeine for the whole box, and I said, no, in one bottle. I said, yes, one bottle has six thousand milligrams of caffeine.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, we have a way to go with AI anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Manhattan Special, he said, miss Manhattan Espresso, but it's Manhattan Special.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Manhattan Special Coffee soda. Do you remember the jingle? No, there was a guy with a deep voice. He said, He's sang and Special Coffee Soda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, before my tongue right right on. QFU. Well your time. It was out your twenties when that came out.
Speaker 11: And I asked about algae in a pool, but I misspelled algae and I said, like, if you keep the pump on longer, does it help with algae?
Speaker 8: And said yes, it will help, and then it had like did you mean this.
Speaker 11: With the misspelling? So I clicked the and I said, no, it will not help just by searching with a different spelling of it. All right, And David Brodie, did you see the Sonic commercial for the big Dill meal right up your alley?
Speaker 2: Big deal? All right, it's got a nice deal pickle right across it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, thank you wrote in Man you asked who would pay five k night from the White Lotus. I would I run a bitcoin trading disc. I'll give you a job if you want, but I think you will say no.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you so much. I like the impressions. We're getting more creative. You noticed that, Brody, h No, I did.
Speaker 2: Not Boys podcast.
Speaker 3: We will be right back, so uh once again, these are the These are the talkbacks that you guys left us during vacation, and now we're very grateful for every single one of them. Oh by the way, Brody only tea little teaser here. Yeah, we all free ship for us coming up on the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 4: Yes, ask oh you got that you got the package of weird stuff that I was told I listen station.
Speaker 2: It's a package and I have not I have not opened it up yet, so that's the skin.
Speaker 3: Try to try to ask the package did you? Didn't try to do that, but now I realized that I didn't open it. It's probably a bad idea. Probably should have opened it up somewhere far away from here.
Speaker 2: But anyway, okay, so here we'll do that and we'll reveal that on the other Brooklyn.
Speaker 21: Boys Leaning from Ohio. Brooklyn Boys left two weeks of talkbacks.
Speaker 2: Yes sir, they never went through.
Speaker 21: Wow, just to let you know, I thought your podcast was called the Slice Time. Anyways, I got another Slice talk back.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, not a problem, thank you for the warning.
Speaker 21: Leaning from Ohio. I'm a nomad, Scary, So instead of going to five thousand dollar hotel, what you're gonna do is have a bug out bag with everything you need to own you need and a sleeping bag. I'm a nomad. I go camping a lot. I do a lot of hiking. Do that be a minimalist period. Try it out being a freaking car.
Speaker 3: A lot more credit than me. I would never be able to just be that person. Live off of nature, go from hostile to hostile, you know, like a Great American race kind of shit.
Speaker 4: Lee sleep on a bed that only had six hundred thread count sheets. That's the kind of slumming. Scary could never do never.
Speaker 10: Pay broken boys.
Speaker 16: MJ from j Back originally from Birch and Urged.
Speaker 2: Barrow Park and Beirut.
Speaker 16: All right, I hope you guys had a good vacation and five thousand dollars thing. I don't even have that to my name, but I would love if there was like a dance party at a hotel, all right. I would probably do five thousand a night, Like I don't have that kind of money, but it has to be like a dance party, like all different kinds of music that I could dance to the eighties, the nineties or maybe Green Day Offspring.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I mixed them up, but I got to keep them separated. Madonnald' DC just a whole bunch of all artists altogether doing too many talkbacks, just like I said, like a whole dance party with all kinds of rock artists and stuff and you.
Speaker 8: Alternative.
Speaker 16: I don't know, there's a whole bunch and that's kind of worth it.
Speaker 8: Good food, you know, things like that.
Speaker 16: But otherwise I mean like a fantasy of just dancing all night and having a good time and it's worth five thousand dollars. Love you guys, hope you had a good vacation.
Speaker 3: Bye, right, all right, I think we met our quota for MJ talkbacks for the week.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 4: We also got at least one MG apology, so I think we're good.
Speaker 2: All right, this is the last one. Let's see who it's.
Speaker 8: From Brooklyn boys, Paul from Jersey. I'm just catching up on the fucking podcast funniest Ship as usual.
Speaker 5: But Brody just wants to know that the rejoined fucking classic scary is awesome about how he knows what he's listening to.
Speaker 8: But he's always the one that's always complaining.
Speaker 20: About fucking feedback and shut down the mics.
Speaker 8: Nobody hears about him.
Speaker 11: He's a fucking weirdo.
Speaker 8: Re joined your awesome Brody, give it up?
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, consider the source, everybody, when when you're listening to that, I mean, hey, listen, don't Paul I always chefs. I cannot respect Paul because Paul does not work in the industry, so I cannot fully respect Paul.
Speaker 2: So Paul, there you go. What he is, Paul, here is what he is. I don't want to leave it on that note.
Speaker 4: You know what, you know you're not a chef, but you get to critique restaurants when you go to eat that right, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I don't want to don't that's we don't want to leave them that positive for brody awful AI jingle.
Speaker 2: And they would sort of. Thanks Paul, and thanks for leaving the talk back about this podcast getting reactions strong.
Speaker 21: This podcast all depends on you want to talk about something Baby.
Speaker 2: Tells you could be on Decise Time. Free taser