Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong Show, Getty Armstrong and Jett and he.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: What we should note is the reality on the ground, and that is that Iran still has the ability to launch missiles and drones at Israel and Golf countries. And I spoke with a senior Israeli military official a few days ago who indicated the incoming ballistic missile fire toward Israel is expected to last for a few more weeks, and so this is not anywhere close to over. And Iran showed yesterday by targeting the energy infrastructure in the Golf that they are willing to escalate this conflict and target countries that have not previously targeted them.
Speaker 2: That's ranks the Fox saying this is not anywhere close to over. Yeah, that a little surprising to me. So we've we and Israel have pounded the crap out of Iran now for two and a half weeks, and they still had plenty of power left to attack that gas field in Qatar yesterday for instance, right right, And I find myself uneasy, partly because, as usual, I have complaints about Donald Jay and the way he communicates that back and forth. We're about over, it's about done any minute now, and then you know, the next day or ten minutes later, it's well, there's a lot still to be done. That's going to take some time. So I have no idea what the plan was. Maybe this is precisely the plan. Oh yeah, it's going to be at least six weeks of extensive bombing, and we expect it for tag attacks and all. This is all a surprise. I'm not sure this is precisely the plan. Applies to any war in the history of war once you're a couple of weeks in, because fair point, it's the whole everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the face scenario. That seems to be true about who's calling the shots though, who's fed Okay, time for us to attack the gas fields? Who made that call? Treyank's reports on the who's in charge part of this.
Speaker 3: We don't know who is in charge of Iran right now. We've not yet seen any proof of life from Mushtaba kham And II.
Speaker 2: The current Supreme leader of Iran.
Speaker 3: Last night, through state media, he reportedly released a statement calling for the avenging of the death of Ali Larajani, the top official who was killed just about forty eight hours ago. But we are seeing a concerted effort by the Israelis and the Americans to take out what remains of the leadership structure there, not just Larajani, but also yesterday we reported the intelligence minister of Iran and also a top besieged commander. We expect these types of strikes to continue, but the Iranians are filling the shoes of these leaders, and they are still firing on a variety of different locations across the Middle East.
Speaker 2: So I'm like an Iranian general or a Republican guard guy, and I hear you need to take vengeance in the name of Lauren Johnny, I'm thinking, m already at war with everything we've got. We've attacked all our neighbors. We're sending drones like everywhere they can. What would that look like exactly, mister Ayatola. I'm just still work shopping here. Don't cut my head off. But uh man, when you say don't cut my head off and r on, you mean it. Yeah. So, but it's so interesting to know how much communication do they have. Did word get around. Are there people in charge of what? I'm in charge of this militia, You're in charge of the Republican Guard, You're in charge of the I don't know, the Mullah's Secret Defense Force or whatever. There's like so many different entities. And did somebody here yesterday we attacked the gas field? What whose idea was that? I mean almost certainly is that the way it's going down? Who's eye? Who made that decision? I don't know. So we're not trying to line up support in the region now, we're trying to alienate native everybody. Yeah, yeah, Well, I'm told that the military and the Republican Guard has gone to a much more decentralized command structure because it has to. You got no choice. As to what Pete Hegsat said a couple hours ago.
Speaker 4: The last job anyone in the world wants right now, senior leader for the IRGC or besiege temp jobs, all of them. And to borrow a page from Admiral Ernest King in World War Two, we've decided to share the ocean with Iran. We've given them the bottom half. We've damaged or sunk over one hundred and twenty of their Navy ships with battle damage assessments pending for many more.
Speaker 2: Man, that's some vintage wise assery there, that line from WW two. I don't know. I don't know what I think. Sometimes I like the Wise astery, sometimes I don't. I don't know. We're sharing the ocean with them. We'll give them the bottom half. That's hilarious. Although I was thinking as I listened to Secretary Pete, who in a lot of ways I think is doing a bang up job. But if this were a movie and he was a character in it, I'd be like, you should have gotten a better actor. This guy's just there's no subtlety to this performance. You know. All he's got is I'm a fast talking, hard ass. So yesterday was the biggest escalation of the war since it's began. Iran attacked the world's largest oil field, which is partially in their country in Qatar. Qatar attacked or Israel first attack to the largest oil field in Iran. Then Iran attacked to the world's largest oil field that they share in Qatar, and so it's on there. So Pete Hegzath said this Today.
Speaker 4: We've struck over seven thousand targets across Iran. And its military infrastructure that is not incremental, that is overwhelming force applied with precision. And again today will be the largest strike package yet, just like yesterday was. As I've said from day one, our capabilities continue to build, Iran's continue to degrade. We're hunting and striking death and destruction from above.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting. It's going to be the biggest strike package so far in the war, and it increases every day. And is Iran still has the ability to you know, work their mayhem like they did yesterday. Right, So what happens now is reading from Mark Alprin's newsletter and he's talking to lots of people inside the Pentagon, in inside the White House with the plans are mentioned earlier. The Pentagon is reportedly preparing to request another two hundred billion dollars for the effort. And that's where Congress could get involved, obviously, if they wanted to slow this down by by not allowing that or having some serious debate about it. We'll see if that happens or not. Among the options now being according to Halprin's sources, are the seizure of carg Island that's a strategic nerve center for Iran's oil exports. There's also the prospect of deploying ground forces along segments of the Iranian coast to secure freedom of navigation through the Strait of Horror Moves. It is a scenario that would make naval historians nod grimly mark Alperrin Wrights. Yeah, so we've got twenty five hundred marines that are going to be there like today or tomorrow, and we're sending another twenty five hundred marines they announced today for a total of five thousand. If you had announced at the beginning of the war, we're going to have five thousand or who knows how many thousand marines on the ground securing the Strait of Horror Moves. I don't know how that would upold on that topic, and I found this very interesting. The latest deployment is the thirty first Marine Expeditionary Unit, a rapid response force of about twenty two hundred marines to the Middle East. The US could use the unit to seize one or more of the islands off the southern coast of Iran, to use it as leverage or as a base to counter Iranian attacks on commercial shipping. In short, to help secure the Strait. The unit is slated to arrive in the Middle East from Japan in just over a week. It's amazing how slowly things move when you're moving this much gear. But here's the really interesting part. A marine expeditionary unit is a self sustained unit that operates off ships, using them as a mobile base. It is composed of four elements. A ground combat unit of marine infantry equipped with armored vehicles and artillery. I think we all kind of pictured that when we heard two hundred twenty five hundred marines. Also an aviation unit of MV twenty two ospre rotor aircraft, helicopters and jet fighters such as the F thirty five B. A command team that coordinates the unit's movement, and a logistics battalion that provides essential support, supply and equipment maintenance. It specializes in conducting raids by sea and by air. So when you hear that the marine expeditionary unit is twenty two hundred marines, it's a hell of a lot more than that. It is a coordinated attack a juggernaut, and now we're gonna have two of those, it would seem that are going to be there. Yeah, that is really something. The other proposal being advanced by Richard Haas, who's always on MSNBC, used to run the some foreign policy think tank. This is an interesting idea. It involves constructing an international coalition to effectively shut down the Strait to Iranian traffic, so rather than put in forces to try to open it up for everybody else, shut it down so the Iranians can't get their ships out of there. Because as Wall Street Journal and we've repeated it over and over, Iran's actually exporting more oil than they did before the war. But it'd be a lot easier to stop that probably that it would be to open it up. So okay, now you can't get any through, So what do you want to do. Yeah, that's not a bad plan. No, no, unless they are at the true caged beast point and are not caged but a cornered beast point in the war, and then they're like, we don't have the people in infrastructure left to cash the checks we're getting for the oil. This is complete chaos, and then you'll see them in their death throes and what that looks like could be ugly. And the other thing, thank god, they don't have a nuke, no kidding. And the other thing being bandied about in the White House and the Pentagon apparently is the possibility of just expanding the scope of the US Israeli strikes, more targets, more drones, more missiles, and the strategic objective shifting significantly toward regime change, which has just kind of been all along. Fine, if the regime changes, if you just get like a more reasonable Mullah in charge, who stops trying to get a nuclear weapon, we'd be fine with that. Maybe we move toward not they gotta go, which might be where we end up if they continue to fight like this, although again it gets back to the original question of who's in charge. The mullos might not have anything to do with what's going on right now. I would love to know the level of chaos. I mean, it's got to be pretty high, I would think so. And then just one more thing to look forward to, quote unquote one topic that hasn't got a lot of discussion yet is at some point we e somebody needs to seize or destroy the highly refined nuclear material that everybody believes is stored deep under a mountain in Isfahan. That would as described by the Wallster, I'm sorry. By the New York Times, it would, by any measure, be one of the boldest and riskiest to military operations in modern American history, far more complex and dangerous than the effort to kill Osama bin Laden in twenty eleven, or sees Nicholas Maduro from his bed in early January. Nobody's certain where all the fuel is. If the canisters holding it are pierced, the escaping gas would be both toxic and radioactive. The canisters come too close together, there is the risk of an accelerating nuclear reaction. Wow, I know nothing about the physics of that. I can only assume that's accurate and not good. I can only assume that's not good. Fraught, as they say. And then at what point do gas prices natural gas prices like really get people's attention, Like it's the only thing people are talking about. If we end up with i'd say, ten dollars and count what you Yeah, are we talking about the rest of the country or California, Because we live with five dollars gas regularly in California. That would be extraordinarily shocking for much of the country to have five dollars gas. Yeah, particularly given the fact that the rest of the country has lower wages mostly than your higher cost to coastal states. But that I think I think that's the most likely scenario that I see happening, is that we we have gas prices that is like the only topic in the country for a while. No, I don't want kind of political pressure that causes Honestly, I would be shocked to avoid that, right shocked if we can avoid that. Final note, one of my friends text that I share this with Jack off the air, that hey, great to see my four to oh one k get murdered by stuff happening nine thousand miles away. It really don't give an s out. And I assured him all this little tiff will be over in the matter of days and then wealth for everyone. Yeah, I was, I was kind of kidding. Uh, it could be a while. The markets are concerned. Yeah, you know, I'm sorry. This is analysis so obvious and everybody's saying it, but I feel like I have to Donald J is one hundred percent got his legacy on the line right now. Oh, I'd say this was this very well could be the sentence. The first sentence in his biography obituary however you want to look at it. Yep, this whole Oran thing. Wow, A lot more on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 4: I've never felt older in my life than when I've taxed a gen Z person and they only use lowercase letters.
Speaker 2: And then I bring up, like, why do you not use capital letters? And as I said it, I felt myself developed osteoporosis, like from how old I was. She's like, oh yeah, I turn it off on my phone, so nothing capitalizes because it just feels so like formal. And it's like, well, older people do. And I'm like, why does it make me old to use capital letters? I don't use capital letters either. Gen Z thinks capital letters are just too intense, and a linguist agrees. I don't know if that's it. I think it's just young people separating themselves from their parents. They got to wear a different hat than their dad was there does and just I don't know. I see I see the conversations my son has with his friends, and it's almost like a foreign language. I mean, And that's not all I mean, that's just it's just I don't know what they get. Why you got to do this as a young person. We should bring back that art curator describing the masterpiece with gen Z slang that was that was really amusing. I have two completely conflicting thoughts on this. Number. One of the beginning of this article talks about how gen Z has developed many quirks that have come to define the generation, from work minimalism to soft social blah blah blah. And I'm like, you know, up until like the late sixties when some of the big national news organization started writing about youth culture, the adult world just kind of chuckled and ignored youth culture. But now it's like such a constant topic of conversation. It's irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter. I don't need to know it. I'm a grown up, I have a job, I have payment bills, blah blah blah. And I think that was better. We're constantly focusing on it. Of course, it was second conflicting thought, as this linguist explains it, the way we speak, the way it sounds, the way we use inflection and rises and falls and pitch, and everything I'm doing right now changes in context constantly, from a formal presentation to meeting someone new, to being with your good friends to being with your spouse blah blah blah, and the lack of capitals is the equivalent of the utterly comfortable tone of voice you use with your friend's exactly why I do it capitals at this point, they just they seem too formal to me a lot. For a lot of phrases that I throw at people, it just looks weird. It'd be like I'm saying, how are you doing today? Which you don't do. See, I'd rather lose a finger than send the grammatically incorrect text. But I understand what you're saying, and I understand what you're saying. Oh man. Yeah, Plus what young people do for each other, doesn't that they don't they stop when they grow up usually. Uh so it'll be fine, It will be fine. Yeah, it was interesting the Jeffrey Epstein crowd us like no punctuation or capitals and bad spelling, and it's kind of odd some of the elite of the planet, right, major banking news that just came across, which is either good news or disastrous news, which but that among other things on the way. I hope you can stay here. If you don't get it. Get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty got two kind of breaking news things for you coming up in a minute.
Speaker 2: Which jobs are most and least vulnerable to being replaced by AI. The latest highly scientific wild Guests started with us no kidding everything with AI as a wild guest. So first this. So we've been asking other countries to help us with opening the straight of the horror moves, and they've been giving us a stiff armold. They just put out a joint statement the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Japan, and Trump is sitting down with the leader of Japan today in the Oval Office. All put out a joint statement expressing readiness to contribute to appropriate efforts. There are some vague words for you. Readiness to contribute it to appropriate efforts to ensure safe passage through the Straight of Horror moves, welcoming nations and engaging in prep planning and coordinating as ways to increase output, and called for a RAN to cease immediately it's threats, laying of minds, drone and missile attacks and other attempts to block the straight commercial shipping and to comply with you in Security Cancel Resolution twenty eight to seventeen, where it goes. Nobody knows, but I think Marco Rubio might end up being one of the great secretaries of State in the history of America. I've been been a big fan of his for a long time. You see his tiny little fingerprints all over this. Oh that was unnecessary, but yes, I suspect he was central to this agreement. Yes, Okay, here's your other breaking news thing that's either a good news or horrible news. So you remember how after a bunch of big financial institutions broke the world economy, having no I don't remember. That cost me several one hundred thousand dollars in my home, and nobody went to jail, even though they were giving loans to people who were crack heads with no job and no credit, partly because the government made them so. Right after that, we put all these strict rules in place for banks. I mean, you have to have so much money held back in case something goes wrong that we never need to bail you out again. Well, we've lifted that. US regulators proposed more lenient capital rules for big banks. Officials say, simplifying the rules and the requirements intended originally to help banks survive a financial strain, we'll get banks back to lending and boost the economy. So this is either great news and that you're gonna be able to go to your big financial institutions and they're thrown around money like crazy, or we're gonna have another crash someday and all the banks you're going to say, well, we're gonna go under and bring down bring a world depression on unless you bail us out. Too big to fail. Sorry again, why don't we go ask ten economists whether this is a good idea or not and get ten different answers. America's biggest banks will be allowed to hold billions of dollars less in capital on their books under this new proposal that's expected to be voted on by the Federal Reserve later today and pass. So again, it's either good news or bad news. Wow, I'm leaning bad news. I mean is individuals you're attitude, it'll be easier to get loans, but it's gonna we're gonna end up in the same situation one of these days. These big financial institutions are gonna get into trouble and you say, hey, like, either bail us out or bring down the world economy. Your choice. Because we got no savings here. That's a feeling of precariousness that I've had for a while. It's not getting better, no kidding, And I'm way too old and lazy to like learn a new skill. Oh well, that's not that's not on the table, live off the land. I mean selling pencils and a cup on the corners. More on the table than that. Anybody want to buy a pencil. I'm not loving my chances as a pencil salesman either. Oh my god, what's my profit per unit? Unless there's some sort of international crossword puzzle craze, I'm gonna go broke? Wow. Oh so I need to buy the pencils in bulk and then sell them individually for enough of a profit to be able to make my rent and feed my family. Let's say I've done the math. I need to sell per day eight point six million pencils, and you walk out your door and everybody's got like a tray of pencils walking out. I was the only one that thought of this. Wow, I hate to even go into this out of that because that feeling of precariousness I'm talking about that I think we all have, right, How do you not.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're not paying attention, or I don't know, you've got to you know, five million dollars in gold bars buried in your backyard. Because I've got to admit I must stay in the market. Ride it up, ride it down guy has always done well. If you miss the upturn by a day and the turn by one day, you'll lose something like twenty five percent of the games you would have made. So I'm a ride it out guy. But I've got to admit this current period has got me slightly concerned. But we'll see rank you spinning by the dip, thank you. I think the dip may be around for a while, so no need to rush anyway. The Washington Post with an interesting infographic article here see which jobs are most threatened by AI and who may be able to adapt. It's one of the most urgent questions about artificial intelligence and one of the hardest to answer. We'll start with the something fairly obvious, but to informative. Some jobs may remain in demand while other's decline. Obviously, web designers and secretaries are at high risk, janitors not so much. According to one recent study, AI can't do janitorial work until the janebots come along. I guess interestingly, this big study, I can't remember who the thin thing was, and it doesn't matter. But there's another dimension of the picture. Some workers will find it easier to adapt. The researchers argue based on factors like their savings, age, and transferable skills. Like most web designers will be completely out of work, but they're young, reasonably well off, and pretty bright, and so they will have better prospect than say, secretaries that are largely held by women, and often of a more advanced age than say, you're average a web designer, coder, that sort of thing. Hey, executive producer Hanson just said in my ear that he saw a janitor robot at the airport the other day. The clean bought four thousand. It's an excellent, excellent unit. Yeah, yeah, I'm not surprised. In fact, that was one of the first things I thought when I saw this. I'm like, wait a minute, just basic cleaning. I mean the turtlet cleaning. The turtlet's fairly complex work. You got the contours, you got the seat, you at the top, you got the Liz home. But a floor though, is like, yeah, nothing clearly robot work. Yeah, yeah, anyway, Some of your least exposed professions include fire fighters and uh boy, this chart is really hard to read. Physical stuff or messy stuff where you try in ten lines to explain what this person should do to accomplish their job. If it's what they call a messy job, that calls for a lot of creativity and a lot of interpreting things as you go, AI will take a very very long time to replace it, if it ever happens. But the most exposed include public relations specialists, writers and authors, customer service reps, interpreters, translators, secretaries, that sort of stuff, legal assistance I've heard mentioned over and over again. But they concluded that again the many people at most at risk are best place to find new jobs. So the effects are a guess at best. And when is the other thing that's a guess too? How soon does this happen three o'cllect this afternoon. Does this happen like in the next year or is this ten years out? It's a great, great question. One interesting aspect of this research, which again is about as thorough as it can get, but still concedes that you know, we're doing our best, but it's you know, take this seriously but not literally, was what they actually said. Women make up about eighty six percent of the most vulnerable workers, the researchers said, suggesting the negative effects of automation will not be born equally across society. Of course I won't. I thought that was really interesting. And again this is a visual chart, so it's hard to explain, but I find the premise just dummed even throw out there like it insults your intelligence, all right, and why is that even? Why did you right there? Right right? That's what I'm saying the young person in the leftist person's view, that that's an important look at with everything that AI doesn't affect everybody equally young, old men, women, education level, socioeconomic background. It needs to affect everybody exactly equally, or what the universe is wrong? What the hell are you even talking about? Do you remember how hard they worked during COVID to spin various narratives like it's hitting women more harder than men, and then it turned out to be the opposite. Black people are bearing the bread, the underprivileged seemed to be. Yeah, come on, everything is such a guess around AI. No doubt about that. Yeah, I'm currently in a stance of less concern than I was a couple of months ago. Not exactly sure why. It might just be because of my day to day dealing with electronics and how often it still fails on a very very basic level. And I think, well, if they haven't fixed this yet. Yeah, and the folks touting the positives are desperate for investments, so you got to take their prognostications with a grain of salt. That's true. At the same time, if I was thirty years old with a couple of kids, oh man, I would be Uh. I'm in that situation. I got a fourteen year old and the sixteen year old, and I haven't got the slightest idea how to prepare them or what I should be telling them to prepare to go out into the world. No idea. Have a smile on your face and treat people well. Allo than that, I can't tell you anything, and look into pencil sales, have a good firm handshake. That's about all I got for you. I have no idea what you're gonna be doing for a living or whether you should learn you know. Just a couple of years ago, it was like, have your kid learned to code, Now, that would be an awful idea. It's like telling your kid to become a blacksmith, right and learn to shoe horses. Yeah, in fact, that might be more valuable than coding at this point. At least you can you find some hipsters in some state where they want to have horseshoes? Yeah, yeah, I just I think, and I don't know this. I would like to see some reasonably good polling on this. How do most people feel about this? My own feeling again, but I you know, I don't have mouths to feed really at this point, and a family to take care of. I have a feeling. Most people look at it like I can't do anything about it, And that's where I am. I have no idea what's going to happen. It's not like my lack of effort is the problem. Nobody has any idea what's going to happen? So right, So I'm just gonna, you know, keep my eyes and ears open and adapt as it comes. I guess what's the option? There isn't one cry cry yourself to sleep. Still, long lines at a lot of your airports TSA shortages continue to be a problem. There's no end in sight of this government. Did you even know there was a government shut down? That's what the problem is. And we got that story we can dip into, among other things. Stick around well for those not familiar with her act the First Partner of California, the would be First Lady of the United States, although she'll call herself First Partner. Jennifer Siebel Newsom is a hardcore leftist graft merchant who promoting Newsome. She's married to Gavin Yes, indeed, indeed, and she is a hardcore promoter of the gender bending madness and transitioning kids and teaching sex changes in schools and stuff like that. And then she makes documentary films that then the state buys and pays her for and many, many many dollars change hands. It's unbelievable. So she's a force for both graft and evil. Anyway, can you imagine this woman as the first Lady? She gave a little speech the other day. We'll start with one hundred, Michael, there's so much.
Speaker 5: To learn from same sex couples who have learned to communicate and who also are like, well, look, you know, someone's got to do the care work in a same sex mail couple.
Speaker 2: Someone's got to do that.
Speaker 5: So I'm just going to do it. And this is like and not be afraid or ashamed because it's part of being you. We're all on a spectrum, right, It's just how society kind of pushes us and pressures us into these limiting gender roles.
Speaker 2: What she's one of those people, a full on well Gavin seems so practical to me to that's interesting. There's more.
Speaker 5: But again, the folks on the fire right they're missing is just this they're they're living in this silo, this evangelical conservative silo that ultimately is it's it's just pulling us back as a country to a time and a place where we don't deserve to be, and we're not going to be because honestly, young women and fathers of daughters are awake now and they're woke and they're not going to let us go back. And so I have so much hope because of that. And obviously California has a huge responsibility going back.
Speaker 2: To what what is she talking about. She's pro sex change for children, that's all you need to know. But she's talking about, you know, the woman in four into the caregiver role, a housekeeper. Where is trying to drag us back? Where's this happening? Fathers of daughters? Wait, I am w are woke? Now they've come around, so all we're all on a spectrum. Wow, that's straight out of the neo Marxist stuff. There's that's that's a bigger issue. Yeah yeah, boy, what a whacked We don't live in that universe every day. It sounds seems terry, very uh tiring. Uh yeah, although you get a lot of positive reinforcement from your fellow Marxist, Good for you. Yeah. So here's a bit of a philosophical question. We're both on record many times the saying we don't give a damn about the first lady is a concept that smacks of royalty. It's silly. I don't care if a president's wife, if he has one, is completely a political it just keeps to herself or knows whatever, runs an ad agency or knits all day. I don't care. I don't need them to have a cause. I don't care what they wear. It's irrelevant. On the other hand, if that first lady, first partner person is a political activist and very very active and also making zillions of dollars. That's a fair target to me. Well, that obviously scatty boy ran for president. If you've been following East Coast media, that's been a topic with mom Donnie because his wife is very out there with a lot of controversial comments, particularly around Israel, and he well, she's she's retweeted celebrations of October seventh and also retweeted denials that any Israeli women were raped on that day, right, And then his pushback a couple of weeks ago when that story burst forth was that, hey, hey, she's off limits. I'm the ran one, I ran for office, I'm the mayor. She's just you know, she's just my wife. Than this conversation was had, Well, if you're gonna be out there making political statements and be on the cover of lots of magazines doing interviews, well then your fair game. Yeah, yeah, I'd say so. And the idea that if you know, some Republican politician's wife was in the Klan Lady Auxiliary or something or some sort of you know, women to return black people to Africa or something like that, the idea that nobody would comment on that, it's beyond hilarious. It's ludicrous, so uh. Senator Mullen, who was up for DHS secretary and had a hearing yesterday, got into it a lot with Rand. Paul. We played some of it yesterday. We're gonna have some more of it in our three as an interesting conversation between two Republicans that I think you'll find entertaining now. They just did have their vote, and because John Fetterman was a yes, he said we need a DHS secretary. We can't pause, and he voted yes, it does advance and Senator de Mullen looks like we'll end up being the DHS secretary, so Fetterman canceled out Rand's no vote in effect. Interesting. Speaking of hearings, the Worldwide Threats hearing was yesterday and Tulsy Gabbard was in the hot seat Man. She said some interesting things that contrasted a bit with her boss. We'll get to that as well, right. I don't think he listens to her, but it is still interesting. So if you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty