Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, I Greg to the frat boy, thought it would be funny to call one of those sex lines. You've seen ads for them, you've heard rumor of what these things are all about. Yeah, but actually he decided to bring out his own credit card and decided to call one of those sex lines. It got interesting. Thank god we recorded it. It's today's phone tap. Today, Greg t phone taps a sex line operator. Let's listen in by the way, this is totally clean. You can let the kids listen. Here we go.
Speaker 3: If you have a nice big credit card with it at impressed you you're a ring? Hi?
Speaker 4: Hello, how are you? I'm fine? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing ko?
Speaker 4: This is Rachel is Hey, this is Greg.
Speaker 3: What are you doing early, darling?
Speaker 4: My wife just left for work and it's my first time you know, really calling.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, I got a virgin.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, this isn't really like me to do this. I don't really know what to do. Really, this whole thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just here to please you. Basically, we talk about whatever you like to talk about.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know how does it all? How does the whole thing start?
Speaker 3: You're so cute? Tell me what you look like, baby, so I can get a mental pitcher.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm really hot. Yeah, and I like sports. I play ice hockey.
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: Really, I run, like to run track if I can.
Speaker 3: What color you have?
Speaker 4: Blue eyes? Now? So how do we get going here? How do I? Uh?
Speaker 3: What turns you on?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I think it'd be hot if you are maybe laying in my bed surrounded by a plethora of animals.
Speaker 3: That's hot.
Speaker 4: And then like, uh, if we have like an animal, maybe like like a monkey's around. We have a monkey somewhere.
Speaker 3: That's cool. I'll have on them. Watch that's the time with me, like the cute little pet one.
Speaker 4: Maybe you could say to me, I'm your little monkey.
Speaker 5: Oh I like that.
Speaker 3: Tell you to be my monkey. Yes, give me monkey loving? Yeah yeah, and have me pressed up against you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you like that? Monkeys always love that?
Speaker 3: Oh good, I love that?
Speaker 4: Mmm yes yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Hm, I'm gonna show you a good time.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, yeah, I'm your monkey. I'm your monkey, call me your I'm your monkey.
Speaker 3: I love you being my monkey.
Speaker 4: Oh can you give me like a small growl like a lion. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yes, and they give me a roar, a roar, a roar.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can rule. I can't growl like back in the owl. But I can't growl.
Speaker 4: Please one more time a little louder. Yeah, mmmm, acond, I'm loving it.
Speaker 3: Do me do it.
Speaker 4: Louder seriously if you can? Yes, like, like, can you do like a cute monkey sound in my ear?
Speaker 3: Like a yeah? Like there you go?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, That's what I'm saying. Yes, yeah, like a gorilla a gorilla.
Speaker 5: Wolf's all right, we're gonna talk together like dogs.
Speaker 4: All right? Thanks? So now can I can I call you back?
Speaker 3: Yes? And I will work on my sounds, I promise.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you anytime, sexy.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Phone tap an interesting phone tap from Greg t the front boy. Did you like that, Rudy, Oh.
Speaker 4: My goodness, I almost took out like full light of traffic left. Be careful, Rudy, be careful.
Speaker 1: This pal tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all parts. See Elvis Duran phone tab on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show here in New Elvis Duran phone tab weekday mornings,