Speaker 1: Just how gullible are you? Well, it's a jubile show.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen a news story on social media and been like, what I have to tell somebody about this? Then you go into work and everybody's in a conversation and you interrupted. You're like, guys, did you see that NASA found out that Mars is actually a big meatball and if we can harvest a meet from Mars, we could end world hunger?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And they look at you like you're crazy or on drugs, And then you realize you may have fallen victim of fake news. That's what I understand. By the way, go ahead and look it up anyway. We want to keep you prepared for fake news. That's why coming up after this, you can test how good you are at spotting fake news with a new game called reel or fake a news headline and you get to guess whether it's real or if it's fake news.
Speaker 1: It's harder than you think. Let me do that next. Since you're attacking, you give us a question. It's a personal elect Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Since you are attacking our news organization, can you give us a cheatation?
Speaker 1: You are attacking our news organization?
Speaker 5: Ask the questions ad, sir, can you give us?
Speaker 1: Can you give us a question? Give us a question and you're not going to give.
Speaker 2: You You could spot fake news?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 2: And you will show how good are you at spotting fake news? It's everywhere and that's why we're about to play a new game called real or Fake. I'll read a news headline and you get to guess whether it's real or not, and you can see just how good you are at spotting fake news. Okay, so first headline in reel or fake A seal slapped a man across the face with an octopus?
Speaker 1: Is that real or fake news? I'll read that again so you can play at home.
Speaker 2: A seal slapped a man across the face with an octopus?
Speaker 1: Please? Real news or fake news? Please?
Speaker 2: So funny, Nina and Victoria, you're saying real, Yeah, yeah, I'll go fake. That is a real news story. That's why it's so hard to tell real and fake news. It happened to a kayaker in New Zealand. He said he was watching a seal wrestle with an octopus for a while, and then it unexpectedly surfaced near him and slapped him across the face with the octopus. Yeah, that's like when you're watching two people at a bar fight, you know, and you're like, this is so cool, and then one was just freaking out because now they're amped up and they're just hitting.
Speaker 1: Never been in the place. Playing a game called reel or fake.
Speaker 2: I read a news headline and you tell me if it's a real news story or a fake news story. So steal slapping a man across the face with an octopus is real? Is this real or fake? UK Prime Mister Teresa May quit after poor job performance? Real or fake news?
Speaker 1: Fake? Says fake. Victoria says fault because like you can't you quit that? Yeah, I say it's real. I just can't imagine admitting it.
Speaker 2: Producer Brad says it's real. That is a fake news story. Fired media outlets random misleaning headline which led to many believing that the Prime Minister had quit for poor job performance. But the article was actually about a CEO named Paul May, so they just got that.
Speaker 1: We got the name wrong.
Speaker 6: Just as.
Speaker 1: Media is.
Speaker 7: It's not our fault how sometimes things can interpret it.
Speaker 1: Literally spreads so much misinformation like I do, but I do it for fun.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: People know that, like if you trust me. That's your fault.
Speaker 2: Why would you ever think I was giving an actual news story?
Speaker 1: And sometimes I am, but you always have a second guess, right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right? Real or fake? Is this a real news story headline or a fake news story headline? A naked man snuck into a Florida restaurant and ate some ramen? Real news story or fake news story? Real, it's Florida, Nina says, real, it is Florida. Real, Victoria naked, Well, he can get arrested.
Speaker 1: It's Florida. It's yeah, real.
Speaker 8: You have to go with this logic. It's sound. I think Florida man, right, it's real.
Speaker 2: The only way to trust any news is if it says Florida and naked in it, it's probably is a real news story. Video cameras captured the naked man eating his own ramen at a picnic table in Florida. All right, here we go another headline for real or fake? I'll read a headline. You tell me if it's real news or fake news. An American Airlines flight was forced to land because an unruly passenger wouldn't stop doing pull ups.
Speaker 1: Real or fake?
Speaker 4: Fake?
Speaker 1: Victoria says fake. You'm gonna go real. They're not gonna ground a plane because of that. Yeah, they would sit in your seat strapping only were to take off.
Speaker 7: They didn't listen. So that's why not because the pull ups or push ups or whatever I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Go with, I want to so desperately be real, it's real. Yeah.
Speaker 2: A flight from Phoenix to Boston was diverted to Kansas City after a passenger wouldn't stop doing pull ups on the overhead luggage compartments and.
Speaker 1: Refuse to listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't got my work on it yet today you like, I have to do my wand otherwise, like my cossage and back home, and they're gonna all clown me to you, like I have to do this. You guys should get in on it with me. I'm just trying to get you fed. Okay, cool, because I'm gona try to break them.
Speaker 1: There's really enough room to sit on a planet. I will say, you guys can't get anything by me. I'm right now. Four for four okay, okay?
Speaker 2: Real or fake news scientists created a social network allowing three people to send information directly to one another's brains.
Speaker 1: Real or fake news? Ooh, I think it's real and it says real.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna see I'm gonna say fake just because you said real and I want to be right and you to be wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, pretty sure, I'm gonna say fake.
Speaker 2: Fake, that's a real news story. Researchers. Researchers at the University of Washington created a simple social network called brain net what Yeah.
Speaker 1: The setup uses.
Speaker 2: A very long word that I'm not going to say, and transcranial magnetic stimulation to let two people send information to a third party in order to solve a Tetris like game together. So two people were sending information to this person's brain. Did it work to play the game? Apparently?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? It is crazy. Wow, I'm terrified.
Speaker 2: I think, oh yeah, that's crazy, but not as crazy as a seal flapping a man in the face of it.
Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame. The twenties.
Speaker 5: Mattresses.
Speaker 2: Hello, yalloo, Hi, Hello, Hello, yeah, hello these mattresses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a bone to pick. What's your name? What is your name?
Speaker 5: Andrew?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Huh? Are you the one who helped me? I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: When when did you come in?
Speaker 1: I was in there and I bought a mattress, and I want.
Speaker 2: I have half a mind to sue you for false advertising.
Speaker 5: You will sue us for false advertising, mattress.
Speaker 2: It happened, I said, I have half a mind to sue your company and you for everything you're worth for false advertising. I bought a mattress from you, and it doesn't work.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work at all.
Speaker 5: Can you be more specific?
Speaker 1: I forgot my anniversary.
Speaker 5: You forgot your anniversary? Have to do with the mattress, sir?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Okay, the missus we've been together for a long time. See, I'm having trouble remembering, even when it was for sixty years. First time I forgot the first time I've forgotten anniversary, and that includes when I was in the war over there, you know, and I had, you know, doing things with anyway.
Speaker 5: You think the mattress made you forget your anniversary.
Speaker 1: Well, it didn't make me remember it, did it.
Speaker 5: Well, sir, that's not what mattresses do. I'm very confused here.
Speaker 2: I bought a memory foam mattress from your store, and I have been more forgetful than ever.
Speaker 4: You're confused.
Speaker 5: That's not what memory phone me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm not confused. I know exactly what the word memory means. I don't think you could get over on me just because I seem to be a little bit older. I'm still pretty spry.
Speaker 5: I found it up. I'm saying the memory phone is not that's you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Help one bit. Been sleeping on it for months now. I forgot my anniversary. The missus is mad at me, more mad than when I was overseas playing with the lady boys.
Speaker 5: Sure, sorry, that's not the memory foam. Is it just it memorizes the contour of your body, is not? It has nothing to do with your your plane.
Speaker 2: I don't need you talking about my body contour and how you want to rub me up and down?
Speaker 5: What what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That's what you just said to the contours? Say that I'll have you know. I'm a married man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sixty years.
Speaker 10: He told me I.
Speaker 2: Got his wife's anniversary because your memory foam mattress doesn't do crap for the memory. And now I call up and mister Hansey over give me your manager.
Speaker 5: I am the manager. What do you, sir? I am the very With.
Speaker 1: Your hands on my contour body, I did.
Speaker 5: Not say that, sir. I did not say that. I did not say I want to put my hands on your contour.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking about my luscious curves? Then?
Speaker 5: No, I did did not say that. You said you forgot Sure, fine, fine, I did not say that.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: Well give you my address and I I'll tell you when she leaves and come on over.
Speaker 5: Sir, Sir, I am not coming to your house. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I guess you could show me how this mattress works. Then what do you, sir?
Speaker 5: That is highly inappropriate. But it is not my fault that you don't know what memory phone means. And I'm very sorry that you forgot your wife's anniversary. And I am not coming over to your house to display with your contour or whatever.
Speaker 1: You just go onto your body.
Speaker 2: No I am, but I got luscious curves, and I guess you would never remember me.
Speaker 5: Care about your luscious curves? Please?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So then I'll let you know that this is actually Jeubil from the Jewbel Show doing a phone brink on you.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, and you set you up?
Speaker 5: Oh no, you talk the radio. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You guys get a lot of crazy complaints from people My mattresses and you wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't believe that in that hole. My god, he's in so much trouble.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you want a contour or my body.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh man, you should hear some of the complaints we get. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jebile phone pranks. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 7: So this is actually a great story for Jubile, so be prepared. But you know how Jubil you always say that you think that we're living in a simulation and that there's like a multiverse and all of that stuff. Well, Google is co signing your theory really by saying that their new quantum chip proves that there's alternative universes that exist.
Speaker 1: Oh I believe though.
Speaker 7: So they have this new quantum chip that basically makes your computer do anything super fast, like really fast. They're saying, what would regularly take a computer a day to complete, this is something that happens in like five seconds.
Speaker 1: So that's wild. And they're saying the reason why it's.
Speaker 7: So effective and so fast is because it's drawing energy from other universes.
Speaker 1: That's not cool.
Speaker 2: Why I think you might need their energy, you know, harvesting energy from other universes also scary that. I was like, what if like Thanos finds out it was whatever universe he's in, and he's like, who's taking our energy? Hold up a second birth? People like the humans ones, the ones without powers? All right, hold my beer, I have just the glove for this situation. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: His first reaction was, that's not cool.
Speaker 2: It's dope that there's other universes not cool to suck their energy.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's not say that is a fact unless they too.
Speaker 8: This is the same company that put do No Evil on their masthead and then took it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: They're liars. That's what they're doing. They're doing non consensual energy sucking. I don't stand for that.
Speaker 1: Oh he just took it down. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: The other universes have not asked for their energy to be sucked from them, right, So so contrue unless we get it in writings is like, yeah, I got some energy for you, go ahead, take it all.
Speaker 1: It take it all. I don't care.
Speaker 7: Well if all of your energy has been taken and you find yourself exhausted, there is a new viral trend when it comes to resting and recouping because everybody's holding in their giggles.
Speaker 1: So what Fantos is gonna have to do after you take all his energy. That's exactly what he's gonna need to do.
Speaker 7: He's gonna go ahead and crawl into that bed and bed nest a lot of energy. Bed nesting is the new trend when it comes to sleepy time.
Speaker 1: Do you know about this? Is that what you're taking your head? It's essentially what you think it is.
Speaker 7: It's getting into your bed, getting all the pillows and blankets, creating a little nest, and getting all cozy.
Speaker 1: Bed rotting that is also a trend. That's when you just lay there and do nothing.
Speaker 7: Bed nesting is a different way to actually sleep and find yourself relaxing. You could be in a bed nest while rotting, and then the act of laying there doing nothing is the rot The nest is the place.
Speaker 1: So you take your pillows and put them in like a little circle. You could, however, wait, they have like adult dog beds. You can just get one of those put in yours. You go out in the front yard, root around for sticks and shrub.
Speaker 7: After you get your zoom, easy can go ahead and crawl and the little dog bed.
Speaker 8: I love that we're the same people. We invented human dog beds and we're also sucking energy from other planets.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I know for hard to believe we can do both things.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, maybe Thannels wouldn't mess because he'd be like, those people are clearly crazy, Like I'm not even going to guy on the road, like, I'm not messing with them. They think they're dogs too. This is weird, okay, but those human dogbeds are legit.
Speaker 1: I'm a little guy.
Speaker 2: Just buy a dog dog bed and then could buy my fireplace and go to an option.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what's trending. I don't know. It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubil Show, Michael is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he's been dating Harper for three months but now he thinks something might be going on. So so we're gonna see if we can catch her cheating or not cheating in a minute. But first Michael was up man tells what's going on.
Speaker 11: So this is Harper Man, so you know we've been in there, this relationship for about three months now, give a take, and this, you know, it feels like the whole relationship she's been you know, sneaking around my back, you know what I mean, just this little things here and there just aren't adding up, and I just really need to find out, like what's going on, you know, because you know, Harvard, she's a great girl. We have you know, great times when we hang out. But you know, she's I don't know how to say this. She's she's been of like a like a free spirit.
Speaker 10: I guess kind of girl.
Speaker 11: You know, she kind of just goes with the flow. You know, she just like lives in the moment. You know what I mean That that kind of woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably what you like about her.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean that's cool.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm definitely down with it. But it's just it seems a little much like it, like I get the free spirit like kind of going with the float, but then again, like I don't know, like, you know, there's things aren't adding up, you know when it comes to Okay for instance. You know, you know, we've been spending a lot of time together and I like her, you know, but there's you know, she's always like has an excuse to I can never spend the night. It's it's just weird. And she never lets me, you know, she never lets me go to her house, you know, first of all, so I'm never there. You know, I've never I've never met any of her friends, you know what I mean. And then most of our dates that we have are they're just at my place, you know what I mean. She's always coming over, but you know, she never stays, like I said, and there's like no PDA ever, you know, it.
Speaker 10: Just it kind of feels like.
Speaker 11: It kind of feels like I'm like a side piece or something.
Speaker 9: Oh really, but what does she like to just take things a little slow?
Speaker 11: But I mean, but but no PDA like ever, Like you know, she hardly ever like kisses me and stuff. And I don't know, it's weird. And so you know, I you know, she has the social media stuff, right, so I'm kind of go in there and look around and stuff. But it's just like it's just pictures of her and like food, you know what I mean, Like no people, it's really weird, you know what I mean. So I don't know, it sounds weird, guys, but no, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: I mean I've been in situations like that where I'm like, she sees me, we talk, But then also it seems like it's at certain times and then certain times they're always like I fell asleep, and then it's the next day, you know, every single time, it's like I think you're just home with.
Speaker 1: Whoever you're with, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, it does here. Well, here's an example.
Speaker 11: So she's at work, right and I go to her job to pick her up from work, you know, and she made me wait in the car and I couldn't even go inside of her job, you know. And once she gets to the car, we drove off and I was like, hey, I was like, what was that about walking it out? She was just like, well, I just really wanted to leave, you know. I wanted to bounce as quick as possible. I was like, I was like, I haven't met any of her friends, you know, I've met any of her co workers, you know what I mean. So it's like, I don't know, it's just not right. I mean I like her a lot, though.
Speaker 1: You're just not sure if she's being totally one hundred with you. I mean, it is just three and maybe she's just being cautious, but it does sound a little bit like she's hiding you.
Speaker 11: But wasn't you, like three months, wouldn't you, like, you know, kiss me in public or hold my hand.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, I guess everything.
Speaker 11: I think we're in our like what do you call like our honeymoon state, like this is where we do all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Right right? Definitely? Okay, Well, we'll see what's going on.
Speaker 2: You already told us what grocery store, what grocery store she's a rewards card member at, So we'll call up, pretend to be from the grocery store and say that she's this month's big winner of thirty six long sim red roses to be delivered to anybody that she wants. We'll see if she sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 11: Okay, man, I appreciate.
Speaker 2: It that yeah, man, all right, we'll play a song come back and get you to catch a Cheeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Teeter. Michael is on the phone and he's been dating Harper for three months, but he's pretty sure that something is going on. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 1: We'll see if she sends those. Well, first we'll see if she believes.
Speaker 2: It, and then we'll see if she sends those to Michael or to somebody else. Hey, Michael, before we do that, though, why don't you refresh everybody's a memory on your situation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so, you know, me and Harper we've been dating for about three months now, so and see it's been kind of shady, you know, like she just doesn't you know, she doesn't want to spend a lot of time together, and three months is very earlier in the relationship. She doesn't want to do any PDA like ever, I haven't been any of her friends. I've been co workers, and all the date has been at my place, so I've never even seen her place. And yeah, I just I think something's going on. I think she's hiding something, and so I just want to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Think he might be a side piece.
Speaker 2: And yeah, all right, well hopefully you're not, and hopeful this is a good explanation.
Speaker 1: But you're ready for us to call her.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Trouble calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Harper.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hi Harper. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 12: What have I won?
Speaker 2: What I Every single month we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, just our little way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us and being such a loyal customer. So you've just won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card to be delivered anywhere in the United States, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and forty two dollars value.
Speaker 12: Actually, wow, amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So here's how it works. If you other person that you would like to send them to right now, you have all the information. I can do it just in a matter of minutes over the phone. You get confirmations on everything. It's absolutely free.
Speaker 12: I definitely have someone in mind that i'd like to.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, do you have just a couple of minutes. Do you do that now? Wonderful?
Speaker 2: YEA. To start, I would just need to get the first and the last name of the person you would like to send the flowers to.
Speaker 12: So it's going to be to Michael.
Speaker 1: Would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 12: Yeah, just say to Michael. I can't get enough of you, Harker.
Speaker 1: Wonderful.
Speaker 2: So I can't get enough of you, Okay, Cool, Well then I guess I'll just tell you the truth.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 2: So my name is actually Jewbel and this is a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I hear on the show too. Hi, and I'm Victoria. Yeah, on the show, Michael's actually on the phone too.
Speaker 12: Oh Hi.
Speaker 11: Hey hey Harper.
Speaker 12: Pretty elaborate and weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael, do you want to explain what it is or do you want me to?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll do it. Okay, So I'll have a small confession to make. Yeah, so I bought you on the show because yeah, I thought that you might have been like sleep around or cheating on me. You know, I don't I know this, I know this is weird. Just hold on. So as of lately, you know, you can tell that I've been trying to like hang out more and do things a lot more with you, but I don't know. You've been giving me some pushback, right, and so like the behaviors are really sketchy. So I'm just trying to figure out, like is there like another person or like what's kind of going on, because like you're not giving me anything. So I'm just I'm just here to try to clear the air.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well this all out there.
Speaker 14: I guess I should probably let you know that I am in a relationship. But if we're not cheating on each other, we're open and there's some guidelines around that, you know. But the rule is is, you know, we can do whatever we want, but we always come home at night and no one else is allowed in our place.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa.
Speaker 14: And you know, I think Michael's great. I I really enjoy his company. He's a fantastic guy. But I'm very free spirited and open and I'm having fun and I'd like to keep seeing where it goes.
Speaker 1: Okay, were you going to tell Michael this?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Well yeah, when when was the time You're gonna tell me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 14: It was something I feel that would come up a little more if things were to keep going about the halfier mark half.
Speaker 11: Okay, So about this other guy, like are you are you guys like married or something? I'm like, are you are you trying to leave this guy? Or why would you want to be with me? Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 14: Yeah, we're married, but you know he's musicians, so he's traveling a lot. And we've always had an understanding that, you know, we could do what we wanted, just don't bring it home and don't bring.
Speaker 12: It in our bed. And I think you're day.
Speaker 14: I really fun hanging out with you, But that's the situation, and I know that it's not necessarily easy information to digest.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 11: Man, I've never ever been caught up in a situation. I mean, you hear about this stuff on movies, right, Like, this never happens to you. This is nuts.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Mean, Harper, you're great. I mean I'm like, these past three months have been tremendous. Like the only thing that the only disconnect here is that like I want to spend more time with you, you know what I mean, Like, and it just seems like you're not giving me that. I mean, but now that I know the reason, why you know it kind of it makes me understand you now you know a little bit more, and I know you're you know, free spirit girl, you know. I mean, I guess what I'm trying to say is that you know, I'm not really a side piece kind of guy, really, but it does make me feel better that you let me know. Does that make sense? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I mean I never viewed you as a side piece, but you know now that it's out there and you know you have to weigh in on it. I respect your decision, but you know, just let just to let you know, I really think you're fantastic and if you're open to it, I would like to keep seeing where this leaps.
Speaker 1: Where can it leap? Though?
Speaker 11: Yeah, would you be open to leaving this guy or.
Speaker 14: That's a really hard question to answer, but you know, the right person came along.
Speaker 12: Who knows what would open up?
Speaker 14: Okay, So yeah, basically, you know, I'd like to keep seeing where it goes.
Speaker 12: And I don't know if you've ever heard of.
Speaker 14: The concept of a thrufle at all, but maybe that's something you might consider down the line. And you know, I live with my husband and my lover, but yeah, that's something for you to consider that.
Speaker 12: You know, you might have heard about that in the movies that. Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 1: People are doing that. Michael, would you want to be in house lover?
Speaker 11: I got to think about it, Okay, right now, I do want to keep hanging out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh well, hey cool, I'm glad communication is happening.
Speaker 1: Enjoy yourself. Good luck.
Speaker 12: Oh and the flower thing? Do they do flowers? Do I get no flowers?
Speaker 1: Yeah? There are no no flowers?
Speaker 2: Are right?
Speaker 1: But it sounds like you guys are gonna have fun anyway?
Speaker 12: Yeah, well the hell of a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the jewel shows to catch a cheer.
Speaker 1: I'm stupid, You're smart.
Speaker 10: I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 1: You're the best.
Speaker 10: I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: Now you're very good looking. I'm not attractive. All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game.
Speaker 1: You Versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a hardcore game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of hardcore, your fashion needs to be hardcore and that's why Macy's got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's, because not only are they here to hook you up for you verus, Victoria, they're also here to put clothes on your body, oh shopping store, or at Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you want to play. And now let's give Victoria's brain all revved up and ready to go. Yeah with trash talk, Oh trash talk. Oh okay, yeah, I thought I want to talk some trash. I think it's pretty good. All right, I'm gonna hit your trash talk music. Herere we go.
Speaker 1: Ready you ready, guys, getting ready, ready for this. It's gonna be good. I did my first sip of coffee and a few apples.
Speaker 9: I said that I feel more arned up than a W sixty to engine.
Speaker 1: In a Bugatti. Why is there silence? Give me something? Give me something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just more like did you google ka Fugatti engine for thirday W sixteen?
Speaker 1: Very powerful engine? I did google? Really fascinating. I'm good. Oh okay, and that it shows you put some work into that trash park. All right, it's to come naturally, But that's fine, all.
Speaker 2: Right, if you want to play Victoria, if you think you're very ready to get revved up like a W sixteen engine, Yeah, Colin, right now, we'll play you verus Victoria next.
Speaker 15: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 2: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card and let's meet today's beautiful contestant, else Kelsey, come on down, How are you great?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking? Are you ready to take on Victoria? Do you think you have to take dat? Ready to go? That sounds weird coming from me, Actually it does sound it sounds creepy coming from you, a Kelsey. It's Victoria. You up and ready to.
Speaker 2: All right, Victoria is going to go out of the room and cool down a little bit. And while she's leaving, Kelsey the game has played like this. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright win. Okay, okay, all right, here we go, Kelsey. Your time starts now.
Speaker 7: What is the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust? What year did humans first land on the moon?
Speaker 10: Nineteen sixty nine?
Speaker 7: What is the main gas found in the air we breathe? What is the term for an animal that only eats plants.
Speaker 5: Before?
Speaker 1: How many planets that are in our Solar system that have rings?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: All right, got that in.
Speaker 2: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio and Kelsey while she's putting her headphones on and getting ready.
Speaker 1: What's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 3: My boyfriend asked, played this game every morning at six am together, and then.
Speaker 10: At eight am.
Speaker 12: I know all the answers. My son thinks I'm really smart.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: All right, Victoria, maybe that's what you should do. Listen to listen early and then try to play later. That question it makes no sense when I said, don't worry about it. Victoria, Yeah, here we go, go into the future. Victoria, thirty seconds hands. There's many questions as possible if you don't know when, just say passed and you have to beat Kelsey outright to win, and Kelsey you can tell Victoria whin to go?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 1: What is the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust? Seriously, all I can think is a rock. I don't know what year did humans first land on the moon?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know, sixteen ninety. What is the main gas found in the air we breathed?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: Auction?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Main gas?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. What is the term for an animal?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Only eats plant? Broad's laughing? No him the animal only omnivore? No, that was yesterday's No. Wait boy, wait, why are you laughing? It is bre oxygen. I'm laughing at the moon. Still wait, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just visioned in my mind of that trip is very Interestingarian the scoreboard and see how you guys our scoreboard producer bad Qushian suck.
Speaker 1: He got too correct, Victoria got zero. Kelsey, congratulations, you did it.
Speaker 2: You got one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and you'd be Victoria. And now let's go for the answers with me not picturing the pilgrims going too. Yeah, that's I'm picturing a huge ship, the need of the pin and the Santa Maria. Yeah, well there's no you guys are starving.
Speaker 1: Okay. Aluminum is the most metal in the earth. So wait, what is it? Aluminum?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 16: Huh?
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty nine is the year that humans first landed on.
Speaker 9: The Okay, I said sixteen, So I was only one off seventeen.
Speaker 1: Wait years, so you met nineteen sixty that we know of, I never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they haven't really known, you know, explored the whole thing. They're seriously a wooden boat.
Speaker 1: Pilgrim the moving don't know about it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, Well, nitrogen is the main gas in the air that we breathed. I said that you didn't after But then this one we we just talked about. We were like, let's think about dinosaurs. There's omnivore, carnivore, and vegetarians.
Speaker 1: It is true. What's the other one wait her Hermores Day?
Speaker 7: Yeah, herbivores the animals that only eat plants. And then there are four planets in our solar system that have rings. Do your Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
Speaker 1: Now she's laughing at Uranus, not yours the planet.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kelsey, I have no room. Appreciate you. Yeah, I have a good one. Play you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you go on to play Victoria, all you have to do is DMUs at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 15: First Day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Jordan is on the phone today for a first eight follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Chrisa. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jordan, how long is it, Vinces you heard from Christa?
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's been it's been a few days. I left the voicemail. I mean it just fell right, I mean the date was fire.
Speaker 1: It's only been a few days, though. Are you sure you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, it's this, it's just a vibe and it's just I was just after a few days, I'm kind of like, what's up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you expected her to be like right on it?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, no doubt locked in.
Speaker 4: I mean I knew the second, the second we nashed like national online, I knew that date was going to be fire.
Speaker 1: What did you say in the voicemail?
Speaker 4: She just said, there's a vibe, there's fires, you know they I was just saying stuff that I was just making her laugh, you know, she was listening, and you know, I was just throwing down some some motivational things about like, you know, how my life all figured out, and you know how I started from the bottom. Now I'm up there, you know, And I just got that vibe that kind of responded to me a little sarcastic. But but she was with it, and I'm all about a girl and keep up with me, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay. So when was all of this going down? Was this part of the date?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I mean it started off in the d MS, okay, And then afterward, after I said, you know she can keep up, you know, she's got it, I decided to take her over to Okay, you know it fancy joints.
Speaker 10: It shows that I.
Speaker 16: Got class you know, right, was she impressed? Oh yeah, I mean she was attracted. I could tell, like she raised an eyebrow when I sat down. In all classes, she could not keep her eyes off me. I can feel my magnetism just pulling that all in.
Speaker 1: You get the same feeling when you look in the mirror.
Speaker 4: Oh, of course I'm drawn to it, you know. All Right, So dinner starts off perfect right, and I'm like, I'm just vibing now. I'm just killing it with my stories. Okay, I mean especially yeah, my gym routine. I mean, like, this is it's something special, you know, it's something that it's built from inspiration.
Speaker 1: Is she into working out and stuff?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: Would you be interested in that? Because you know, sometimes you've thrown into it. They don't want to hear about the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I knew she was into it, Like, but she was making jokes about it. But that's just she's just sarcastic, you know. Okay, she knew my moves were bold, and she was likeness, she was with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're talking about how much she was like what did you like about her?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 7: Was she engaging other than being sarcastic? Other than your gym routine was anything else going on.
Speaker 10: Oh she was just a good listener, but she could keep up, you know, and that's what I really liked.
Speaker 1: So what could have gone wrong?
Speaker 4: Then maybe, you know, maybe it's I just got a little too motivational, because that's my future.
Speaker 10: Like I'm going to be a motivational speaker. Okay, I get paid like six figures to say a few things, you know, and the kids believe in themselves, you know.
Speaker 4: So I went for my gym routine straight into my motivational speech because like the mood was there right, Like I was like, hey, you know, talking about like what we're doing with our lives, and uh and I just stood up and I hit the restaurant with some high energy, like I'm talking. Who were looking at me? Like I was like Tony Robbins, you know, And I just I told her. I looked her in the eyes, and I said, it's my purpose to inspire people to change lives.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: So you didn't just address her, you addressed the entire restaurant.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they were looking at me. They knew, you know. And uh, she was smiling. I mean she was shaking her head and a few things.
Speaker 10: I know that kind of hadshake.
Speaker 4: You know, you're that guy hadhake when you know you're so lucky, like like you won the lottery or embarrassed. Well, you just see this guy with great sayings and great games.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, I said good night. You know I said good night. I'm a classy dude.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 10: I was, you know, wanting to get to know her more. I said a text later, telling her I had a blast and I just love the voice. The next day, you know, I'm just because I'm just being thoughtful, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Well, why do you think she's ghosting?
Speaker 10: I think I just think I've gone Maybe I went a little too big.
Speaker 4: It's in five days, and I mean but we had chemistry, and I mean I know she wants a confident guy outgoing, take him more outgoing than that.
Speaker 1: And I just think.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe I'm being a little misunderstood, but but I'm definitely type, but definitely are type.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll try to figure out where you play a song, come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another day to right. Well, yeah, you got it, you got it, Okay, thank you? Play song Come Back, get your first Dy follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first date follow up and if you're just joining us, Jordan is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Christa. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jordan, why don't you kind of recap your day for us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we want to out to a fancy place. We hit it off. The spot definitely had chemistry. She couldn't keep her eyes off me. I couldn't keep her eyes off her. I was just being confident, Yeah, you know, just showing off my outgoing nature.
Speaker 10: I told her some stories.
Speaker 4: We hit it off, and you know, I went into my gym routine and then got into my whole motivation and uh, we hit it off. I had a I had a blast, and I've been texting her about Hey, yes, let's keep this going, like let's when I'm when am I going to.
Speaker 10: Sing your game?
Speaker 1: Ready for us to call her? Yeah, no doubt, Let's do it. Here we go, Hi, May I speak to Chrystal?
Speaker 2: Please? Hey Christa, how are you? My name is Jewbell and I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 1: Hi Christo, we're all here. My name's Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria Hiky. I know you got Oh you do? Sweet?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much for knowing us. Appreciate that. We do a second on the show. It's called the First Day follow Up. It's if you go on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them. That person can email us to call you and find out why you're ghosting. So any idea who would email us about you?
Speaker 12: Jordan?
Speaker 1: Obviously, yes it is Jordan. So you are asked you are blatantly ghosting Jordan?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you mind telling us why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean, like the whole day just felt like I.
Speaker 3: Was like on some episode of a crazy fitness reality show.
Speaker 12: It was an absurd human I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know any highlights of the reality show that you felt like you were.
Speaker 12: On so many let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, okay, first off, he's really not my type, Like it is not normally.
Speaker 12: The type of guy I would go out with.
Speaker 3: But you know, he's accut and me pick the fancy restaurant, so I figured, you know, why not and so I walk in there he is in this like totally skin tight like long slea white almost febru shirt, would like, you know, his biceps are like screaming to please give me a break from bicep curls.
Speaker 12: He just was a total meat, you know what I mean, Like you could just tell.
Speaker 3: And so dinner started fine until like Jordan started talking and he noticed the waiter who was like the kind of a skinny, young, you know, dorky kind of guy. So Jordan starts calling him scrawny to his face, and then out of nowhere it got worse. So like that was embarrassing enough, but then out of nowhere, Jordan like grabs the guy's arm and is like and looks at me and goes, babe, check this out, and then challenge later arm wrestling. Don't know me challenging to an arm wrestling match. Luckily, scrownny declined, so we got away. Was not dealing with that, but yeah, and then he just like wouldn't stop talking about like his gym and like every ingredient and his protein shake in the mornings and like all of this crap.
Speaker 12: And then the worst part was it's towards the end, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I'm just kind of laughing at him because he's again an absurd human. And uh, towards the end, he starts talking about how he wants to be like a Tony Robbins, like motivational speaker guy, and he stands up and does like a motivational seat to the back corner of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: He was really proud of it. Yeah, of course he would.
Speaker 12: Yeah, No, it was mortifying.
Speaker 10: It was mortifying.
Speaker 3: And then when the date was so he bade the check, sat back down, you know whatever, and then he wanted to go like he wasn't ready for the night to be over and wanted to take me to some bar so that he could arm wrestle more guy, like.
Speaker 1: A little more.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, he just kept to like show off that he could like arm wrestle or bench press anybody.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was just or so you didn't go no, no, I got out of there.
Speaker 2: You know who might be surprised to hear that you felt that way? Yes, And guess what, Jordan is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 16: Oh God, okay, yeah, hey Christa good to hear from you.
Speaker 10: Hey, how you knowing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 10: I just want to say, I think you're misunderstanding the whole thing. Like I get that.
Speaker 4: That maybe the arm wrestling was a bit it was a bit much, but you know, I was just gonna keep things fun.
Speaker 10: You know, we were having fun and it wasn't about it wasn't about showing off.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I'm not It's natural, maybe a little because that's who I am, but it's because I wanted you to see I'm not.
Speaker 10: I'm not boring. I don't play it safe. I'm not that kind of guy. But I didn't.
Speaker 4: Realize it comes off or I came off in any way as anaxist. And I'll admit that probably went overboard, but that's me being me, that's Jordan's being Jordan's you know. But but for real, I think there's still chemistry there with us. And I promise I'll turn it down because I'm not so mean to try and to prove himself. I'm proven. I just wanted to make a good impression.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I really appreciate how confident and out knowing you are, and I think that's that's super great and you're not afraid to be yourself.
Speaker 12: And I think that's great. I've also realized that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I think we're probably like looking for different things. You know, you've got this like big bull personality thing going and I don't really mess with that kind of energy, like that's not my jam kind of.
Speaker 4: Well, first off, I appreciate that you recognize my big and bold presence.
Speaker 10: Who I am, and you appreciate.
Speaker 4: My confidence, and then that that's great, And I just want to know if I could see you again.
Speaker 1: Chris, would you like to go what Jordan again? We'll pay for it?
Speaker 12: No, No, I'm good, thinks So yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I can hear it right there. You started off with a yes and change, so you just need changing your mind there. I see you're still working it out. I know, I know there's still fun. You just need some time, you know. And hey, I'm going to keep in touch you know now, Jordan.
Speaker 3: Jordan's delete my number. I think that would be because I best if you need me. Look, if you don't like fitness, okay, Jordan, go back to the gym.
Speaker 11: I'm I'm good.
Speaker 10: Well, if I delete your number, how will I know when you decide to call me?
Speaker 1: First date?
Speaker 2: Follow up?
Speaker 1: Do you have any regrets. It's a jew will show.
Speaker 2: You know, like back when you're in high school and you were sure that you were going to marry your high school sweetheart, so you do the normal thing and you love birds tattoo your faces onto each other's face.
Speaker 1: No, sure, it's a great idea at the time.
Speaker 2: But fast forward a few years and even though you guys can't stand each other anymore, you have to spend a lot of time together because without them, you wouldn't be able to use a facial recognition feature on your phone smart.
Speaker 1: Can you unlock it for me again? Thanks? Well?
Speaker 2: Anyway, a trend is going viral of people sharing the modern trends that they think people will regret in ten years, and some of the answers will have you rethinking your every move today. So that's fine, we'll go over it next. Since you will show, go ahead, send that booty pick to your boss right now. Absolutely, that won't come back to haunt you said you will show, and trust me, it's the only reason I've ever gotten to raise, so I know that to be true. Anyway, we all do things on the daily that we might regret in years, and because of that, a trend is going viral of people sharing the modern trends that they think people will regret in ten years from now. Some of them are not only funny but probably correct. So let's go over them, shall we. What are the trends that people say you'll regret in ten years Buying cyber trucks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know. It took ten years for people.
Speaker 5: To regret it.
Speaker 1: I think already there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took ten years to actually get them made after their first announcement, and then when people started buying them, they started exploding and things like that. So oh yeah, so terrifying. I wanted a cyber truck when they first came out. I wanted to get on the pre style list, but I didn't. Why didn't It doesn't matter why I wanted to get in it, but I didn't. And now I don't mind that I don't have one. Yeah, And also people hate on people with cyber trucks so bad person that I would mind that.
Speaker 1: I do really wonder what a person is like that drives one.
Speaker 9: I've heard people who drive them just give off major like dbag.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. That's why I want one?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, to pull up to a place in a purple cyber truck and have people just looking at the biggest your anvers you got the purple part.
Speaker 1: But yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: We're going over a trend that's going viral of people sharing the things that they think people will regret ten years from now having an only Fans. Oh yeah, I guarantee you, ten years from now, there's gonna be some people that are regretting that.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're gonna regret it.
Speaker 7: If you made a killing on OnlyFans, it may not be popular anymore. But if you rolled out of there with the bank fat, you're not feeling bad about showing your booty on OnlyFans.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think you're following the media too closely. There's like five people that actually know.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say the amount of people that don't make money on OnlyFans though, million that fired it up thinking that they're going to be millionaires, and then they just nobody looks at their account. So now they're just putting stuff out there to put it out there.
Speaker 7: I know one of the people that like created only fans are like one of the owners of only fans currently. Oh wow, and there's nothing to regret with that.
Speaker 5: Life.
Speaker 7: Anybody that's touched it even got a little bit. That's an extra real side hustle money.
Speaker 1: If you created it, absolute whole different stuffy.
Speaker 7: There's all these other people that I know that like have real jobs that are not famous whatsoever. But they were making an extra ten thousand dollars a month. I'm sorry. Even though that's not millions or thousands, an extra ten grand goes a long way.
Speaker 1: We're fired. Yeah, well, well ten grade might be more than they made it their job. Sure it is.
Speaker 7: I'm depending it so hard, but asking me if I would ever have a holy's so.
Speaker 2: Easy to make money on only fans, Like I know somebody that started only fans, and I know they don't make.
Speaker 1: Money, but that's their fall, that's their fault, I guess.
Speaker 7: So the world is a big place, and that is who you're getting, you know, reaching.
Speaker 1: Anyway because he legally saw the financials. What okay? Truth?
Speaker 2: And what are modern day trends that people say your regrets ten years from now? There's a trend going viral of people sharing those sending their DNA into a random company.
Speaker 1: People you regrets at at some point I'm sure we will.
Speaker 9: What are you my random company, like I want to send it to like ancestry dot comdom company.
Speaker 1: Oh that is random. Okay, I'm so scary. I did it, but I want to know I did it too.
Speaker 8: But after I did it and they asked for all the privacy things, you have to opt out of all of these things. That basically says we're going to use your DNA for all kinds.
Speaker 1: Of crazy things.
Speaker 8: Really yeah, but also like you could just take my DNA and put it at a crime scene.
Speaker 1: Oh can they clone you?
Speaker 2: That's what happened in ten years from now. There's another U that shows up on your doorstep, like Hi taking over.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't need DNA for that.
Speaker 9: Guys, there's robots exactly, But what's your DNA? Then they can like look like you too. Then you get a rich.
Speaker 1: One ion me into an animal with a.
Speaker 2: Human head with produce of Brad's head looks like go to the juelshow dot com and then picture your favorite animal with this head.
Speaker 1: See a squirrel.
Speaker 2: Another trend that they say people will regret ten years from now giving kids really terrible names.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, when they're adults and then they have to live with these terrible names. What's a terrible name.
Speaker 8: Well, did not Elon Musk name his child like x A I night, Yeah, that's or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a terrible name, but it's very hard to say up or however you're supposed to say it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think they've changed their name now really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well it's too complicated of maths for them to do, and I'm his kid. I should be good at math that. I can't figure this out. Face tattoos is another thing they say people regret ten years from now.
Speaker 1: Face tattoos.
Speaker 7: I really get, though, you're gonna be presenting that way until you're eighty, And also like, what are you getting?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 7: Poor posty man, I think he's so great, but this always tired on his face for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: Talk about manifestation when he's eighty. That's really gonna work. It's gonna be a diagnosis, yeah, exactly. Getting advice from TikTok influencers instead of actual experts.
Speaker 1: They say that it'll come back to you'll regret that in ten years. Absolutely, we regret it now, to be honest with you, I saw a video the other day.
Speaker 8: This woman was giving advice to other women about something that was scientifically the most wrong thing that you've ever seen and easily googleable.
Speaker 1: But all the comments were like I knew it. This is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: And I was like, no, no, no, their credentials are none.
Speaker 1: They're selling a workshop.
Speaker 2: I'm big into mental health and sometimes I'll see an influencer who claims to be a life coach or something like that say something about mental health and I'm like, that is so irresponsible and wrong. But you look in the comments center, it was like, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're right. I should punch my boyfriend in the take more often. So crazy make you.
Speaker 7: Wonder what's going to happen when that goes away? Where are people going to turn?
Speaker 1: I don't know. TikTok is the only place you go for medical help, dude.
Speaker 9: TikTok I go for everything you can, like search in the search board and it just like gives you so many different options.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's gonna be a lot of lost puppies after this.
Speaker 2: The number one thing that people say people regret ten years from now is putting their whole lives on the Internet because the worst parts were resurface.
Speaker 7: I do think this is real, though you are going to regret some things, like even now, Victoria, there are certain things that you shouldn't have posted, but not.
Speaker 1: That you shouldn't. What's Victoria posted? Not like that you should Victoria the only fanst person you're talking about. It's time an why.
Speaker 2: It's time for Nina's what's trending? Are you one of those people that loves pineapple on pizza?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: How much do you of pineapple on pizza? Zero?
Speaker 2: Not at all, more than any of my possessions or any person in the world. Wait, that is what somebody, not more than myself. I put myself first when it.
Speaker 1: Comes to really thought this was going to be a long term because I'm worth it. Well, then you are gonna love this. You're so worth it.
Speaker 7: You take you one hundred dollars and you take your cute little butt to England and if you want that Hawaiian pizza with pineapple on it, you get ready to pay one hundred dollars dollars chime.
Speaker 8: Out plane tickets to London? What grant at this point? If you want any sort of comfort at all, right, you're gonna take now one thousand dollars, let's say five hundred, five hundred dollars. You're gonna get to London, and then you're gonna pay another one hundred dollars you can pay the hotel.
Speaker 1: And it's like, go to Hawaii. If you want to Hawaiian pizza, go to Hawaii. That's so true where it was invented exactly. Yes, do they eat pineapple on pizza in Hawaii? Are cheaper invented there? Pizza was invented in Hawaii? What, Yeah, that's true, Yes, it is.
Speaker 7: So there's a pizza place in England that hates the idea of pineapple and pizza so much they've kind of made a joke about it. So they said, if you want to order it that way, you have to pay a hundred dollars. Wow, And then I might as well go ahead and get champagne with it. So they have a special where you can get a pizza and champagne for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: But they did say that everybody that's been in there has not ordered it.
Speaker 9: But okay, if you're paying a hundred dollars, do you get to add unlimited toppings along with the pineapple.
Speaker 1: Are you going to pay a hundred dollars for pizza?
Speaker 9: Well, if I get limited toppings, it might as well because that's going to come out one hundred bucks eventually.
Speaker 8: Okay, your mama, let's go thanks a delivery. It's one hundred dollars exactly.
Speaker 2: And I've gotten a pizza before and was overdrawn, so I paid a hundred bucks for it no matter what, after all the.
Speaker 1: Pizza. That's why we with you guys. You're paying overdraft or not.
Speaker 7: So that's something for you to think about if you're traveling. In other news, there's a new trend in tattoos. Oh, and I will say you, but you are ahead of the curve really, not next tattoos and not all of your tattoos, specifically chokes, finger tattoos. Finger tattoos are making it come up. So just like doewbles, you've got tattoos on every one of your fingers. Yeah, and I need to cover up some, but yes, but that you have tattoos on my fingers.
Speaker 1: And that's the vibe that's the people are doing. I can't do it.
Speaker 12: I have.
Speaker 8: My policy is if I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt, you can't tell what I have tattoos?
Speaker 9: Right, I think I would want one like on my finger, Like, how do you say that the inside of your finger?
Speaker 1: White girl tattoos? How you say? Okay? Another is it? Is it on the side of the finger? Yes, like like something like small.
Speaker 7: Well I would get another basic one too. When I get married, I'd get one around my ring finger.
Speaker 1: Oh good, it'll last forever front. Okay, well, I've waited this song. When I get married, it will last forever.
Speaker 2: Tattoos on the inside of my fingers that just label which ones they are because always forget your index finger.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, uh, I can just look at index.
Speaker 11: Well that spoke to you.
Speaker 1: That's we're trending doubles. Dirty little secret? Hello, hey, hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was not expecting for this phone call.
Speaker 10: And I'm like shaking.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm gonna throw up because I've never told anybody about it.
Speaker 10: My parents don't even know about it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, yeah, let's hear it. So this goes back to high school. Ooh, okay, so rewind.
Speaker 6: I'm twenty two years old now, I was probably sixteen at the time.
Speaker 11: I was in high school.
Speaker 1: And I was dating a redhead. Okay, okay, that's not the secret part, right, Well, I.
Speaker 6: May have ended up sleeping with some mother on accident.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: So you are dating a girl who's a redhead and you end up sleeping with your girlfriend's mother basically, uh huh?
Speaker 1: How does that happen?
Speaker 6: Well, so after we quit dating right after high school, I just turned eighteen that summer and did not know it, but I took a job in a town about forty five minutes away from where.
Speaker 1: I lived and didn't know that her mom was single and ended up meeting her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was just like one of those high school dating things.
Speaker 11: You know, you don't ever really meet the parents.
Speaker 1: Okay, what and it never came up? Always meet the parents didn't come up until I was over at her house.
Speaker 6: Her daughter walked in and I was sitting on the couch and her mom introduced me. Now, mind you, her mom had her when she was like fifteen.
Speaker 10: So she was only a little bit.
Speaker 11: Older than me.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 7: So the problem here, though, is that you were sixteen, right, and you know this happened after Whenever I slept with her mother, I was currently eighteen.
Speaker 1: I was of eight Okay, okay, and the mother also a redhead.
Speaker 5: No, the mother was not redhead flood.
Speaker 1: Oh, so were you like in a relationship with the mother.
Speaker 8: I was sleeping with the mother more so of like very differing up with her, very different than a relationship you met the daughter technically, Like, that's.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I met the daughter in high school. It wasn't like I, you know, was sleeping with the daughter. Also, I never.
Speaker 10: Out of high school.
Speaker 1: So when the daughter walked in and saw you, is that the daughter you dated? Yeah, it was kind of like a oh, hey, oh that's her secret too. Yeah. And then so and you're like, yeah, we we know each other.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, I got a type in the family. Yeah, you definitely do have a type for sure. Whatever their last name is, Hey.
Speaker 1: What's up. You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 13: My dirty little secret is it's a bit of a betrayal toward one of my friend's parents.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 13: When I was in college, I was really tight with this guy and we hung out a lot, and I would give him ride home every now and again from school, and I met his mom, and mom and I had a really good relationship, and she took a trip out of town while we still had classes going, and she said, out of all of my son's friends, you're the only one I trust to be in my house when I'm not here, so you So she actually invited me to stay and watch the house. And it was funny because it was sort of like in a move to make sure he behaved himself, because she knew she was so confident I would. So I stayed, and my guy friend and I wound up having sex in her house and we had sex in her bed.
Speaker 1: Whowday. Not what I thought that was doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me either, but it happened, and.
Speaker 1: She obviously doesn't know that. No she never did you wash her sheet in her bed? Honestly?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, all right, that's right there. Well, thank you for telling us you're little secret. Sure, what's your dirty little secret.