Speaker 1: The Jaguars versus the Saints Jacks, winning twenty four to twenty Trevor Larns Travis Hunter did not play. Carter Bradley for the Jags was ten of seventeen one hundred and five yards one touchdown won an exception. Zach Wilson has had himself a day. He was eleven of sixteen one hundred and forty five yards of a touchdown, and Spencer Ratley was eight of eleven forty two yards, sacked twice. Last player of the game the Saints. Hey in very interesting game. You know they're going for the gusto. They try to win this game at the Some people think they probably should have run the ball with one second on the clock. But I ain't got no problem with the call. I don't have no problem with it. If they won the game. Everybody had been excited and happy they didn't win. Travis h Chan, he said, you guys have been misspronouncing his name. The whole route is not Travis Aten, is Travis h Chan, And so now it's that's the way it's pronounced, Travis hd not eighten. So that's that. But no, I thought the quarterbacks played well in this game. I mean you know Zach hey, your boy Zach Joe. Oh Joe had him a day, had him a little I had him a nice little game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Listen, that's what he can do. That's what he is.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: He hasn't been in great situations to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: You have to think about what he got drafted.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, you're right, so a, you're right about that. Okay, here is something we can say, got teeth. Then two three time Pro Bowl cornerback Divine Witherspoon and the Seahawks have reached an agreement four years, one hundred and thirty two million dollars one hundred and one million guaranteed, making him the highest paid corner in NFL history. Oh shoe, yes, sir. Spoon reset the market, yes, sir. Two years ago the grand rate for a corner was about twenty million. Here we are now two years later, it's thirty three million dollars. Yea, and Gonzalez. Gonzalez op there saying a Patriots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ah, he gonna reset it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gona call your thirty four million.
Speaker 4: Is getting up there too.
Speaker 3: As difficult as the cornerback position has been over the years, to me, a lot of people will probably disagree with me, but I think playing cornerback is the most difficult position outside the quarterback or almost even because you think about all these receivers, all these very talented elite receivers have to do everything in front of them but backwards. Yeah, you know, so Weatherspoon, I mean with Witherspoon, He's definitely deserving. If you've watched, if you watched him, I've been watching him, you know, over the years. One of one of my favorite defensive backs. Another another, another player that I really really enjoyed watching and played for the Detroit Detroit.
Speaker 4: Lions is Brian Branch as well.
Speaker 3: So lead the tour of two of my eors that don't get mentioned enough when they come to secondaries or elite defensive back in safety play. And he's very very worthy of this man. I'm excited for him. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Eagles, y'all can only play one. When y'all Mentell or Cooper Dijon, you can only play one.
Speaker 3: Hey, And I can tell you who it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you who they what they can do?
Speaker 4: What ya Mitchell? What might be top three?
Speaker 2: Right now? Hey?
Speaker 3: I'm about man the man, I don't know who the Eagles deefs the coordinator is, but I know one thing. Yeah, you go over there, Oh brother Fangio, listen, you know I need to do me a favor. I needed to hold down his left side, play man to man so I can worry about everything else everywhere else.
Speaker 1: That's because you know they got Tarik Woland. They got Wolan now and they moved the Jon to safety and then they gonna move Jan to the slot.
Speaker 2: Come, you know, come when it comes. When they get bring Nickel on the field.
Speaker 4: Man, that's not fair.
Speaker 3: And you got them two hogs sitting up there on the on the front line too. Yeah, man stopped playing.
Speaker 1: So Gonzale is gonna be looking for a huge payday. Gonna be he's gonna looking at thirty four million now, uh quin yon go, he gonna be looking at thirty four thirty five million. And I did get guess who coming back to the table. He's like, hey, you don't have to see me again.
Speaker 3: Pat Pat Oh, okay, Pat, Yeah, they're probably.
Speaker 1: All the all them guys good. But man, hold on win when win Pat up though, he just coming he coming back.
Speaker 2: He on the second year of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know he's like bro he said, bro Out signed this twenty three, twenty four million dollars day.
Speaker 2: They already making twenty ten million more than me.
Speaker 4: They gonna come, They're gonna come back to him, the gonna here in.
Speaker 2: The smooth and his gifted on the corner. His technique.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: He got a pretty technique. I've ever seen him.
Speaker 4: Hey to beat it a lie.
Speaker 3: He effortless to be that damn tall.
Speaker 2: He tall ta.
Speaker 4: Git six three hit sixty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, legit, I ain't talking about I ain't talking about no. Oh he no he's six two, he's six well, no he legit, he might be boy, he tall tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about arranging. Man.
Speaker 1: It's all man. That jot walk nugs, knuckles just bruised up. They strove the ground.
Speaker 4: Joe made that technique be nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most most of the timespecially for tall corners. When you get him in his face or you get him to get him to turn their hips, you know, they get kind of awkward because.
Speaker 2: He can swivel. He could swivel them hips.
Speaker 3: O Joey, he played corner even though he's sixty three, but he plays small. I don't know if that makes sense. You know what I mean. He's really really really really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really he yeah, he really got there. His hips he could turn and get up out of there. You know, he got four four speed mm hmm. He played all, he play it all. He really really good. But but I'm not surprised. I'm not rise. And I told you. I told I said, oh, Jo, they're gonna let Spoon go. They're gonna let her. What you're gonna boat Wolan? I said, he gone, yeah, I said, he said, why you said, I mean he man, they got I said, oh, Joe, the distractions he do to too many, too many things. Bone head plays on the field, and they can't pay him. They can't play both of them.
Speaker 2: They can't.
Speaker 1: You got two guys like that, because now it's like when they play those two guys they paid those two d tackles. Now, how you're gonna pay two corners?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Jayla Hurst? Now what you're gonna do with Jalen Hurst? Jayleen Hurst contract up too. He gonna be looking for a pay day.
Speaker 3: Damn Well. The Eagles window was right now too, where yeah you got to the window was right now.
Speaker 1: But man before he he he he's he's earned that payday. Three Pro Bowls. You saw what he did in uhuh in the play that playoff run last year here me and Walling that were unbelievable. Uh, but he's been he's been that guy, you know since he got in. Yeah, and uh with him and Wollen on one side, both of them got that had elite speed. That defensive front was it was unbelievable. And once they brought Ernest Jones in, he solidified everything. He shut everything down the road. He uh on the run, made sure everybody was where they needed to be, where they were supposed to be. They got a really they got a really really good team. They got another They got another two three years in this in this window right here. But spoon one hundred and thirty two million, Well, how much you get get how much guaranteed? One hundred and one? Oh, they probably game. They probably gave fifty mili at signing. They gwopped the boy down. Then, man, damn boy. If y'all was born just a little later, I told my mama that my mama, mama say, I was done. My mom had a first kid at seventeen, the last one in twenty five. I would say, I'm done out of there. Hey, mama said, that's a wrap, And I said, see you. But looking at that, you had two boys. Looking at that, this is mad you. They had another two boys. You might have had four boys in the league.
Speaker 2: That's like.
Speaker 1: Damn said, she said, my back hurt with your big ass. A Hold up, did y'all mama play in the sports?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Your my mom played sports, My dad play sports. My dad at a scholarship. You couldn't go today. You got a kid? Where you going to work? That where you're going? Hey, they had no n I L baby back at the back of that. He's back in the sixties. Man, you're the gay man Barney porter Whood playing that. Hell they have and I am in the late ninety do a job in paper, keep pay for the kid. Yeah, hey, hey, they a had n I L in the late nineties. Here, I thought I was gonna give me some back, some back pain. They said they they were gonna start getting people back paid if you had been out of college for I think like eight to ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I started.
Speaker 1: Counting, Hell, I'm done, been out of college twenty some years man, exactly. Hey, Hey, Joe, I was I was telling to be my whole boy talking and said, man, I've been out of college thirty five years. Thirty five been out of We got our high school reunion. I've been out of college. I've been out of high school forty years. It goes quick on the man, Yeah, forty damn foul tack.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's bad. Hell don but no, Hey, I came along with the right time. It would be a problem for me because I love winning too much. I take it too seriously. I take it too serious. Yeah, and this goof and the ride and all this want to be, you know, wanting to clicks and likes and all that other stuff.
Speaker 2: Now the nordy hell out of me. Man, oh man, it's different now, way different. Oh Joe, I go lie, Oh Joe you you you did? You did this right? You? That was good? What happened?
Speaker 1: Ojo Ben proud earlier today and the Big Three celebrity game Team Panini beat Team I Heart forty five thirty six. Hancho treated a celebrity game like a contact contract year he had seventeen points in twenty years, and Jimmy sot timpted the clip for Our Heart twenty two points. Oh thirty attempts and there's Ocho Ojo six points, four board three personal files guarding Gilly.
Speaker 2: You held held Gilly to eight points.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you know I'm gonna playing a deepense now.
Speaker 2: Hey, you locked them up, you locked him up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was studying Joe. I was studying Joe, so I tried to do some of Joe moves. I missed by folk shots right, so I should have had by sixteen. Yeah, but I missed something shot I studied.
Speaker 1: Hey the game, Hey, Ojo, but your mid range was nice. I like how you came out. I like how you popped it off. You know what I'm saying, you wait for something? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you like you know what. I'm gonna score the first bucket. I'm gonna pop this thing off to see each other. And I like how you get right in this grill right after you score, and you like, yeah, yeah like this hell yeah, I like to see that, Ojo.
Speaker 2: What to see that. I want to see you compete?
Speaker 1: Man, boy, can't guard you out there, but I'm gonna tell you something right now. Reglars jump shot you got boy, you ain't scoring on me, but now I did keep it the one hundred. I can keep it the one hunt. Look though you look at.
Speaker 3: I can tell you something was up, Like I was just going fifty percent. It's a celeb game. I'm not. I'm not really you know, trying to go out there and act like listen, I should have been in the NBA.
Speaker 4: Now what I'm you. Now you get to see a different version of what you saw today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was chilling, Joe.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing to prove. I'm fifty eight years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm ain't how big is that hunch ol dude? Because Huncho looked like he big as I don't know what I do.
Speaker 3: Huncho looked like goddamn Mega Tron.
Speaker 4: But I ain't know. I ain't know what that big. But bruh six four sixty five. Oh yeah, I ain't talk about like skinny. I'm talking about six four sixty five, and he's solid.
Speaker 1: I'm like, for god, he who is the white boy that get money like that?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 3: He played state on the He Player.
Speaker 4: He was a hoop bitter from Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't know who that was, but he was balling.
Speaker 4: He can go, he could go, he could go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I stayed for the rest of the game too. I checked him out. I said, hey, hey, Joe, I don't know who from the Dallas the Dallas team is Stewart? Who was what's his name? Elijah Stewart Man that in that that ninjakud gold Boy.
Speaker 1: I told y'all, man, you know, he got cut. They let him go because he was with the l A Rise. He was with Dwight Howard and Enjoyan Crawford and they didn't bring him back. So he had a lot to prove because he just wasn't fitting with what they had O Joe, So he had a lot to prew He had a chip on his shoulder this year, he had a chip be balled. I told y'all, I told y'all that power was gonna beat them board man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, that boy could gold Boy. Yeah, and seeing him for them to be that tall Joe and me being able to sit right there in front and see them boys move on.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: What you what you called him? Beat Chicago? The ball halls beat Chicago. I called that, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Gay Peyton and won.
Speaker 3: That's how he said, yeah, yeah, yeah, he he nice boy.
Speaker 2: Hey a you see y'all see my boy Jeremy Parko he won MVP of the Big Three. I saw that. I thought that go. I thought they were gonna give me the Treds.
Speaker 1: I think I think because Tres didn't play enough games, even though he averaged thirty and eleven, I don't think he played enough games. And with Pargo playing a great amount of games and taking the ball Hogs to their first championship game, I think, well, he got he got the he he got the MVP before you know, making it to the title game. But I just felt, man, they had a better team bro and and if if Tres wasn't getting thirty plus points held, the Triplets could win. Hell Trids didn't have nowhere near thirty to night he had eight points. Come on, man, yeah, they wasn't winning with that. Dallas probably beat Miami three h five, fifty to thirty six. The number one seed played like it newly madeed Hall of Famer Nacy Leeberman and her Dallas turned the player the playoffs into a rebounding clinic. Thirty nine twenty seven in the glass, seventeen of them offensively. Miami shot himself in the foot. There was sixteen or fifty two from the floor. Elijah Stewart poured in twenty points with twelve rebounds. Greg Monroe eighteen points thirteen rebounds. Beasley had eighteen points, ten rebounds. But nobody else answered. Lace needed twenty one shots just to get eleven points. Dallas moves on. Hey, man, I told you Dallas beat you by committee. Bro Elijah Stewart. Greg Monroe had eighteen, Elijah had twenty.
Speaker 4: And they got the rights.
Speaker 1: Dude, joke raised he nice, he got nice Rice Junior. Yeah, hey, you know what it is, Ojo. He probably he didn't make a whole hell of a lot of shots. He was two for fifteen, but he got some dog in him, you know what I mean, meaning he ain't going you know, he gonna still apply pressure defensively, he gonna fight, and offensively he got a nice little bad They got a complete team because they got Greg Monroe down there in the paint, whos gonna hold it down and score. And then they got guys on the perimeter who can score the ball and they play the right way. So I kind of figured they would beat three h five because it's just hard for Lance and Bees to be great every weekend. You knew they were at some point have a weekend of where they wasn't hitting on all similars. It's just a bad, bad time for them to be cold.
Speaker 3: Ay them boy, ready, they be getting ready to fight.
Speaker 2: Joe, Oh, Joe.
Speaker 1: This is the most physical game, bro, outside of any other basketball game. No, the NBA, none of that is more physical than the Big Three. The Big Three is physical, Bro. You gotta play through that contact.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the boys were playing, boy, they were playing.
Speaker 1: Ball Hogs beat the Chicago Triplets fifty to forty seven. They handed Jeremy Parr go to MVP Trophy today. Then he showed their renal. Why tied at forty seven? Pargo rolls fade away three, walked off with the triple. DeShawn Stevenson Stevens twenty seven points on thirteen of nineteen, shooting with eleven rebounds, Barb Bolsa with perfect three for three from deep he had nineteen and tred Has fought with thirteen boards but was held at eight points. Ran out of answers in three point shots. So so that means Dallas and Boss the next Saturday for everything. Yeah, and here it called it. You said the ball Halls was gonna beat the Triplets. I just thought the trails. We was gonna be Tris and do those numbers. But you say, but what happens with Tres is not Tres. When he can't give you twenty seven and he can't give you thirty, he can't give you forty points, they're gonna struggle. Oh oh, that DeShawn Stevenson and that that uh Garland Green. Yeah, they take on Gary Payton's persona. He's a head coach. Hey man, we ain't giving you nothing easy. We're gonna apply pressure the whole game, and we're gonna make it tough for you. That's why I say DeShawn Stevenson. Now for him to get twenty seven, twenty seven points, how many rebounds he had?
Speaker 2: Eleven?
Speaker 1: Eleven rebounds? Come on, man, you ain't. You ain't thinking that. Hell, that's probably a career high for him. Yeah, you know what I mean. So he played he played huge. I thought jerremany. He didn't shoot the ball well, but he made big shots. Bro Man, that right there, that will all will falling out of bounds and just elevated. Yeah, hey, hey, hey, okay, oh Joe, think about it, he'd be hanging with the only one only three time MVP to ever play in the damn Big Three. Hell, some of this ship got the rough bout phone of man. He got to get him more air and nine then O.
Speaker 3: Joe, hey, Joey. They asked me a question. The Big Three asked me a question. You know, I sat down there and I sat down with him. Yeah, and they asked me, you know, I, so is he coming back next year? And I'm like, listen, you know when it comes and answering questions like that, I can't speak for them, Johnson. I know what he means for the Big Three. I know what he could do. He got in his pocket anytime he hello, hello, come to his injury and what his future looks like. It'd be disrespectful to me to answer for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and I can't keep a real PC.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, all right, but yeah.
Speaker 3: But next year you can tell us now well you know.
Speaker 1: And God's will and we'll see what God got playing for me. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: See. God keeps surprising me.
Speaker 1: You know, every time I look up talking about ya, what I'm talking about if should have gives him straightforward that now he talked about.
Speaker 2: God got I can't even get. I can't get it.
Speaker 1: Listen, I can't help it because the man don't play by me. Okay, he keep blessing me in waves. I don't even ask Oh, Joe, I look up a damn another blessing damn. So I don't know what he got playing for me. Oh yall, I'm just going with the flow and whatever happens happens. Okay, yeah, all right, okay.
Speaker 4: Over there, Yeah, I want to see it. I want to see that.
Speaker 1: This bad here Joe, this man, oh Joe chat man, y'all know, Joe full of cock on too, right man only mana yo, I already know right now, right now, the rehabits going really well. We'll see you gotta. That's that's the way next year. This man, Jo, my buddy. I don't know what God got.
Speaker 2: Into this man. Come here. Every time you come out here with this old negro.
Speaker 4: Spiritual Hey, hey, hey you got them repend?
Speaker 1: Hey cha, chad all, I'm saying the chat. He keep blessing me in ways I ain't asked for. Okay, Yes, so.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've been blessing Joe because yeah, yeah, every time I look up, it's another one here and another one there. That's what happened when you do, right, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just keep on living man, keep on living, keep on living man, right, you keep on living man?
Speaker 2: Here boy now, hunk you all right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Next week Dallas versus Boston next Saturday for everything Season nine Championship All Star Game next Saturday, eight twenty two at one pm.
Speaker 2: Eastern in Charlotte. Yeah, hey, it's time five Final seven in the evening, it's time for Q and A.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all have got Hey say Joe, I'm in Dallas, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went to this place last night and I'm going soon as the show in.
Speaker 3: I'm going.
Speaker 4: It's called Sun Diego.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I said that, right, Son, San Diega, Uncle Joe, I had, I had Cambodia. Whenever I travel somewhere, I got to find live music. It's called Joe. Them people in.
Speaker 4: That place, that band. I put it. I put it on on the main page.
Speaker 2: Could see it. I seen it.
Speaker 3: You saw it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I seen it on you on your story, Joe.
Speaker 3: They playing again to night. So I'm as soon as we it's only eight minutes from the hotel. As soon as we end, I'm going back over there. Because it was so I was in such a happy space. But when it was playing, it was so it was so live.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, uncle, if you ever come to Dallas and you gotta go, I know you you ain't really into live music like that, but man, that god damn san Diego. Well I'm going after this point that thing.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time five final second in the evening. It's time for you at a. Did we did that? We did yet? Okay? Roddy Hardaway said, I think, oh, you had two left trucks oll today, So it's gonna make you look bad, brother, Oh, tell you easy on you and play your cousin stall it my man.
Speaker 3: Please, No, I'm gonna wash your ass. Man, you're gonna do what I'm gonna wash. You hurt me. One thing you The one thing you shouldn't let me do is you shouldn't have gave me footage on all your movements. You shouldn't never gave me.
Speaker 2: FOLLA lock it up like you did old Gilly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not only gonna lock him up. I'm gonna use his own stuff on him.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, Ojo, you gonna need some help guard me, partner. That's all I'm gonna tell you gonna need You're gonna need some damn help guard me.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: What you think you're gonna back me down down in the post?
Speaker 2: I ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 1: I got a face up game. I got back down game. I got whatever game you are. I got side to side game. Whatever you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Hey, let me tell you something. Every everything you every day, every game you just mentioned, I gotta answer for it. Okay, gotta counter Ford.
Speaker 1: I see, I seen how you was guarding guys. It was a little bigger than you. How you were kind of leaning on them. It ain't gonna work for me.
Speaker 3: I'm not leaning I'm waiting to feel a pressure on them leaning back on me. I was gonna pull a chair from my brother room. He lost the ball, You know I lost the ball because all right, you look, you look good today, Bri. I ain't gonna take that. Ain't gonna take that from you. I ain't gonna take that from me.
Speaker 2: I look good.
Speaker 3: Y'all know, Joe gonna take that from what you think.
Speaker 2: What you out there with them weekend, Chuck Taylor's on, man.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, hey, Joe, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: He let me tell you something. If I can go out there and chuck Taylor's that people were in the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 4: What did that tell you about my game?
Speaker 3: Joe? What did I tell you? I don't need all that, all that taping.
Speaker 2: On, that fast and high texture, you know, all that.
Speaker 4: High text stuff.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: I put them chucks on.
Speaker 1: To go to work.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 1: I hit him with the big shoulder. He gonna come right out them damn chucks. And but it don't know I played Joe. No, I played football. I'm used to contact. I'm used to being, you know, going against bigger people. Joe, I'm a whole Okay, all right, I'll get telling you. I know you know you had some fun out there in this celebrity game. But this ain't that partner. That's all I'm trying to tell him.
Speaker 4: I don't feel no pressure, Joe.
Speaker 2: Okay, that Carmelo.
Speaker 4: Shoulder, you know the crate space?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you got space. I'll be right back there in your face, right there. I'm not going there where. I might be a little small, undersized for NBA players, including yourself, but I played well through contact.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you live above your sides though that. Joe.
Speaker 4: Hey, you you took the words right out of my mouth. I'm telling you, get up.
Speaker 2: Up, Joe. I got him, I got him, braidler.
Speaker 1: Twitter said, Oh Jo, that boy tallest hell he was bro he and he was left handed. He kept getting tipped in. I said, damn, how many rebounds he had? Probably had about twenty?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: As matter of fact, speaking up right too, uncle Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm glad yet seventeen points and twenty rebounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hey, me and key Lock, Me and key Lock got a song coming out?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: What? What's gonna be the name of we gotta wait?
Speaker 4: Yeah. He told me not to really say anything. He said, you about it on Nightcap.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So me and we got a song coming out. Chat y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all lay around for that.
Speaker 2: I seen, Hey, I seen Keith Lock out there trying to do it one too. Hey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we were doing a little something.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want that.
Speaker 1: What I want you to tell key Lock, make sure you keep his dribble. Stop picking up his dribble looking around. You know what I'm saying. Keep that dribble alive, you know what I mean. So you so you can keep your options open, keep your options open. You pick your dribble up.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no more damn options. Okay, Yeah, Cowboys.
Speaker 1: First preseason open and win since twenty seventeen, dj C twenty five eighty seven Prime. Remember since day one when UNC used to tell the wild stories key eifel Oh, Joe, you number one. But it don't make you no bad brother. I told y'all, I told you, I told y'all. Yeah, man, everybody be knowing. They catch it on, Joe. You can only fool something.
Speaker 2: You can only fool some of the people some of the time before they catch on and say, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: How long how long are you gonna pour mile? How long are you gonna pour mile? This thing main for real?
Speaker 2: No, Joe, huh.
Speaker 4: Hey Joe, Hey, hey Joe.
Speaker 3: One thing about it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I know you don't want the world to know. You don't want to chat to know, but me and UNC. No, But it don't make you no.
Speaker 4: Bad brother, no bad brother.
Speaker 2: You good people.
Speaker 4: Joe.
Speaker 3: Just live in your truth, Joe, like I do my truth. I'm not tripping.
Speaker 1: People ask me all the time. They said, man that man, y'all got y'all got to good with Joe. Man man with Joe Joe Joe Man, Joe cool brother. I said, yeah, but uh, you know, he only showed y'all half the sign. That's the that's the problem. That's the only problem I got with it. You got them people out there thinking that me, oh Joe were the word people in the world, and he's just like man.
Speaker 2: I'll be trying to be trying to tell him, don't say that, don't do that. Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm the calm between the two storms. Okay, y'all on the storm, bro, I got to keep anything copa steadic.
Speaker 2: I didn't keep it real.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah, Hey Joe, think he's slick, Bro, he do ain't one thing about it, But you played it. You play a good game.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, listen, listen. I don't do nothing but play my part fellas. Okay, yeah, I ain't. I ain't seen nobody that joke he's slicking on.
Speaker 2: Agrees to you.
Speaker 1: That he done got a food. He's been like this for so long. Hey, olbody, James two James, h you saw for late today. Unfortunately about he ain't gonna be the starter. He keep playing like that. I don't know if he's gonna be on the team. Uh, jay Ron Mayfield fifty two sixty one, what's up? Oh jo Io? I watch y'all every night at work. Keep up the good work, jay Ron. Appreciate that. Man, appreciate that board. We really, really really appreciate that. Anytime you know they're talking about nightcap crew, morning crew, we appreciate your eyes, ears and your word of mouth. By chiming in, who are y'all taking in? Uh? John Taylor or Bobby wo Mack Johnny Lady Johnny Taylor, Ny Taylor?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Them last two dollars. I'm not gonna lose.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, after what.
Speaker 2: Bobby wo mack pool? After what Bobby wo backpool? I can't pick here? What Bobby do? Man?
Speaker 1: You better go ahead read that story by Bobby war Oh that story? Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Can wait wait a minute.
Speaker 3: You have to be able to separate the difference between Bobby Goo Mack the artist and his personal life because it's music.
Speaker 2: Come on now, Yeah, he'll take a job. You can't do that on your man. You canna do how you gonna do the man like that? This short show up to the man homegoing in their clothes?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, nah, I'm a big denta taintor fan bro, I'm John Taylor fan.
Speaker 2: This go laid in moving in movie, Hey, yeah bad won't We used to play that man?
Speaker 1: You can go to the juice joint man be playing Johnny's Hell Yep, yep, all right, Tonyo underscoring high Hilarious, seventy six fifty two start bench Cut, Championship, Championship, Kyrie seventy three and nine, Steph Curry, a triple double, Westbrook the basketball guru. We got o Yo, I mean a io. So we got Championship Kyrie, Irvin seventy three and nine, Steph Curry, triple double, Russell Westbrook, Damn, I.
Speaker 2: Got.
Speaker 1: I gotta go with the babyface assassin that that little bage brother out there, and uh go understand, I gotta go with him at one.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Uh we're starting, So we're starting step chef, Steph starting stuff. And then I'm I'm a bench Kyrie. I'm gonna have to let I know, I'm gonna have to let Wisbrook go. Man, Damn, I know what I mean. Hell, it wasn't no easy choice. I had to pick one that would make you no man brother. Let him go tho Joe, Hey, damn gold stand at eight forty two said Washington should be QB one for the Browns all season.
Speaker 2: I don't think Sanders is ready.
Speaker 1: He looked good, that he looked good today. I ain't gonna lie. Washington look pretty damn good. So we'll see how I go. Anthony Brackens Jr. Eighty five forty eight better song by Erica? I do lifetime or didn't you know? Ooh, that's a good lifetime, lifetime, lifetime, lifetime for me?
Speaker 2: What old know?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm trying to think what man see? Y'all got me round? Y'all talk about music?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 3: God, damn what people know?
Speaker 2: I do like lifetime though? Yeah? But then you know hit though? Joe? Who did deal Scott?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think of the song. Everybody like that.
Speaker 2: Love zil and e flat along walk living life like it's golden.
Speaker 3: No, Hey, I think it was he Loves Me.
Speaker 2: That's love Zail and Flat.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus Christ, this is why I'm so excited about tonight the lady they played, Hey, Joe, they win eight songs in the road. You got a drummer, you got two guitarists, one guitar and bass player.
Speaker 4: And you got the organ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the lady singing loves Me the special they played that be Different. They went from that Joe to May's We Are One, to Anita Baker and then came back with.
Speaker 1: Man, came back with a man. Hey that light with Jill Scott sung that lies Hella e flat on Oprah. Oprah said, who is this guy?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: She loves me especially different ever read time m hm.
Speaker 3: And you know what I like to Uncle Joe when each when each musician they do their solo and they go off, man, they all man, man, the drummer went crazy. Then there was another song. You know, they played the song and then there's a solo moment for the guitarist and then the fa his own.
Speaker 4: So dude on the on the keyboard, all and.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean, Oh Joe, I've been there. Boy uh.
Speaker 1: Gold Stantaday forty two said Washing Prouves. He deserved to be QB one.
Speaker 2: I mean his first game, first preseason game. Man.
Speaker 1: We let's let's let's see. Let's let me ask you a question. What let's just say, for the sake of argument, we have next week, should do it? Starts and he goes twelve of seventeen for one hundred and twenty five yards and two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Do you still feel like Washington deserves to.
Speaker 1: Be no more on the starter right because he a because if he had to come in and he don't play none in the first half, he had to come in in the second half and get money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna see the difference. Yes, I'm unfiltered sports and d m V.
Speaker 1: How low you think the Eagles pass joint practice goes next week until the fight between the past old line and the Eagles d I got under five minutes?
Speaker 3: Yep, It's gonna be a fight regardless. You's gonna be a fight either when they do individuals against each other or when it's a team period.
Speaker 2: Oh, for team for sure.
Speaker 3: It's definitely gonna be a fight always, and it's gonna be the lineman every time.
Speaker 4: It ain't.
Speaker 3: It ain't a joint practice unless there's a I mean, it ain't training can unless there's a fighter.
Speaker 1: Gold Birds eight hundred eight Big three, you got cut power back, you got Eddie George Jamal Lewis and Jerome Bettters. So you gotta start one bench, one cut what Oh Joe, that's your division?
Speaker 3: Wait on, hey, Eddie George, Jerome Bettis and who Jamal Lewis. Oh, hey, boy, jamal Lewis. Cleveland was a gangster boy, Eddie George Tennessee was gangster.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The bus, the bus gangster.
Speaker 1: The riels on the bus go round then round round, than round round. See you don't remember bus when he was at the rams though, You don't remember that bus. But that's that's no, No, that's Saint Louis bus. Now it was Anaheim, Okay, damn.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think they.
Speaker 2: Left Adah, they left Anaheim. I thinking about ninety six, ninety five, ninety six.
Speaker 3: Jamal Lewis, Eddie George. Hey, that's tough. I know, Jamal Lewis. I'm going Jamal Lewis first, because Jamal Lewis.
Speaker 2: Start, you go start, Jamal starting jamal.
Speaker 3: Lewis, because boy, and when he was in Cleveland, and I know what he did at Baltimore, that that was Cleveland Jamal Lewis. Ain't nobody want to see him coming through that. Yeah, I'm trying to think, do I go, Eddie George or Jerome Bennis go to bench chat what you think.
Speaker 4: And that that's one of those who you killed you really can't go wrong, your boy.
Speaker 2: You starting, you're starting, Jamal Yeah, you either got it? You got a bitch.
Speaker 1: Eddie Yeah, Hey, hey man, stop beating around the bush man gonna give what your answer?
Speaker 2: Brother, Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm just Eddie George. I don't go Eddie George.
Speaker 1: Damn man, bitch in the hall man, Man cut the Hall of Fame with Joe. Yeah, y'all got it good? Uh gotta ask where do you get your material from?
Speaker 2: Wisdom? Trash talk bad?
Speaker 1: I don't get into pie in contest with a skunk? You know you canted in ninety nine? Greatness? Man, you know what I was talking. We was talking about something that people like you know, you just I don't know. I mean, skunk's pete. They nasty you. I don't know if y'all ever see we call them pole cats. That's what y'all call him. Jordan's and Arkansas skunk. Yeah, and we call him a skunk. But anyway, but I go ahead.
Speaker 3: Joe, ojoy, Joe, that you said you want to you were a capunchin.
Speaker 4: You know you can get a.
Speaker 2: Skunk, man, what I want a damn skunk for? Oo?
Speaker 4: You know they to take the older out of the skunk.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, you can take the sack out. But if long, most people keeping in there because all you gotta do is not long as he's not scared, you don't spook it, you'll be fine. Oh man, anybody taking their chance here? I wait, but he know you, Joe, Now, I don't know like other other that if you got pets, now you got other pets. You got a dog that bite, spooking, but he definitely gonna spray him.
Speaker 2: Oh oh boy, and good look good. But you ain't got enough tomato juice and lime juice. You know what the smell like?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: I ain't no skunks in it.
Speaker 2: You don't want you either.
Speaker 1: If that, if he he's your dog, like I said, you ain't got enough to made the juice lime juice to get that stuff out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm talking about man. They were in the field cropping tobacco and man mess around. The boy got spooked and sprayed. They had to shut it down for the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: It's like pepper spray basically, yes, without the pain.
Speaker 1: Without the pain. That means that's the only defense they got. So they got to have something. She was just won six round knockout. Yeah'm gonna have to go watch them highlight. I know she put on the right here in Atlanta too, at the State Farm Marena.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Oh, she put on the show What's Up Big Three?
Speaker 1: Start bench, cut scarface, American gangster or godfather for me. Look, I don't see them all, and I know a give me scarface American gangster, godfather.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 1: I'm going American gangster, uh, scar facing godfather.
Speaker 2: The Ampachitos play that give another quay louse, She'll love me in the morning. But then Zel played that American.
Speaker 3: Gangster man man he killed that killed Frank Lucas.
Speaker 2: Oh this is easier. Oh, Joe, got another one for you.
Speaker 1: Duo audition. You got fist in Kwan, You got Harrison and Wayne, you got Bruce and Holte, Damn.
Speaker 3: Bruce and Hope, Harrison and Wayne and fishing Kwan.
Speaker 2: So you're starting Isaac, Bruce and Tory Hope. Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, you're gonna bitch Harrison and Wayne and you're cutting Fish and Kwan.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: That was one now hard Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, night Cap team start bitch cut Lebron audition for Game one for Game one, two thousand Lebron, Lebron twenty thirteen or two thousand and eighteen Lebron. Oh, this is easy. Who you got, It's easy. I'm going twenty eighteen, twenty thirteen, twenty nine, So twenty eighteen that was the apex of Lebron, every thirty four to eight to eight throughout the playoffs, game winner after game winner. I know they didn't win the championship that year, but that's that's what ay. That was him at the peak of his powers. And then I'm gonna take twenty thirteen Lebron when he did what he did. You remember that that Game six that he had again Boston Boston forty five, fifteen to seven, that we come back with another thirty seven piece and then Game six and Game seven against San Antonio.
Speaker 2: But for me twenty eighteen Lebron.
Speaker 1: Hey hold on that Game six against Boston that was an elimination game o JO Like if they lost that game, that would have been two times in a row to where they went out because they lost the Dallas that the year before, year before it came back and what they back against the wall against that great Boston team were Ray Allen Paul Pierson Man.
Speaker 2: That boy put on a show.
Speaker 1: I think, hey, if we keeping them one, that probably the greatest game he ever played in the postseason.
Speaker 2: But you got to realize that Joe and twenty eighteen, they was down.
Speaker 1: They had to win two games against against Indiana to get it back for a game seven. Yeah, they also had to win two games against Boston, but they was that game. They wasn't their game six to get with a game six in Cleveland and then with the Boston And when he had what had thirty eight, fourteen and nine.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous it did.
Speaker 1: What he did and what he did, they named it. They called it Lebronto. They named the city of Lebronto. And then I had after he did what he did, I called him the baby down. I called him the baby Donersalls. I couldn't even call him the raptors.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: We're y'all fantasy football draft? Who talk that bet? I ain't telling you if it have Joey and Ojo try to steal my pig?
Speaker 2: Oh no, why would I.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna steal your picture.
Speaker 1: I know you're not because you ain't fit to tell you all here m uh I sold about have moved from fourth to third. You know, o Jo Steal tied for first, but you al oo steal tied for first place. That's saying about right to me, fellas, I ain't. I don't know how y'all feel, but it's saying about right to me. I put it like this here, Uh, ISO might move from fourth to third, but oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: Johnson, he's second.
Speaker 3: Wait who first?
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 1: I sold about have moved from fourth to third, but Joe Johnson second? Hey, you and unc fighter for first?
Speaker 2: Here? What you talking about? Y'all tied? Yeah, y'all one A and one B.
Speaker 1: Nah if I'm second, y'all one A, one B, ain't nowhere in here in one of y'all behind me?
Speaker 2: Now, come on, Joe, keep it one on. Eventually eventually gonna come out. Hey, look, come on, everybody jailing you man, it is what it is. We everybody know. Let it go, man, it's a win.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just I had a little accident. That's okay, you know, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Joe fighting hard.
Speaker 1: He's trying to convince everybody. Man, that don't make you no bad brother, Okay, just accepting it. If it don't make you no bad brother, Why you can't accept your faith?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He want everybody, He want everybody to be. He want everybody to be in front of you. I'm just saying, bro, I'm just saying. That concludes this episode of night Cap. Wanna thank you guys for joining us. We greatly, greatly appreciate that. Congratulations to Clarissa's sheels knock out victory. Take somebody else's belt. She got all the belts Bridger, so it ain't nobody gonna have no belts in women's boxing but Clarissa, because she got every belt from damn there, from from one forty five, I have all the way up to one six, one's seventy five. Yeah, Alicia Bond, I guess you want to. Alisia Baumgardner say she wants some of that. There's another chick to be commentating. I forget her name. She says she wants some of that, and Clarissa say, y'all can get all this all you want, she said, but in the next and y'all better get this before the end of the year, because she says she want to have a baby, and then you gonna come back and kick some more butt. After she has a try to drop this child on y'all. So I'm just saying, but that's what she says. So we're gonna find out highest go go. So hopefully somebody can take this ass come from Clarissa before she step aside.
Speaker 2: Have this child.
Speaker 1: Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite, my partner and co host, the Liberty City Legend. They call him the Liberty City Lizard. Y'all know if Dave County is all day County is on being a riga Fame ARTERI a Magic Raiders adjuster, the route Runner Extraordinary, a six time Pro Bowl and an All Pro that is Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three, the Universe of Arkansas Love Little Rock, Arkansas native, a seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks, the smooth shooting two guard Mister Clutch Iso Joe Johnson.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button.
Speaker 1: And go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys so much for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth. Thank you for showing up for us tonight. We know we came on a little later than normal, but you showed up for us anyway, and we greatly greatly appreciate that. Again, thank you for your support and you continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier head over to la Portier Kannak dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in a state or city near you. Remember, it is a premium v sol P Kanyak that drinks like an x so without the price. It's the best stay sticks moothness vsl pak Kangjact on the market. Don't take my word for it, Try it for yourself. Compare it against other Kanyacs you've tried or maybe looking to try it, and you'll see we have the best stay sticks mooth this b sl P Kanye on the market and we just won the gold medal and Taste in the Asia for Asia. So again, thank you for your support and you'll continue support for uh uh supporting Shade by Laportier. That concluded this episode, Thank you guys for joining us again. Clarissa Shields knocks out her upon it in the sixth round. We'll see you again tomorrow night Er