Speaker 1: We're back to Drink Champs Radio with Rapper and r E, dj E f N.
Speaker 2: Hey Han segree up your South, here's.
Speaker 1: Your boy in What Ups dj E f N and this.
Speaker 3: Drink Chance motherfucking podcast make.
Speaker 1: Right now in the building, we got.
Speaker 2: One of the craziest states, slash cities, slash atmospheres in the world. I heard they came together, they killed Hot ninety seven.
Speaker 1: They didn't know each other. Tell them niggas over there, requiet.
Speaker 2: They didn't even know each other and they killed it. But us in New York, we thought these niggas grew up together. We thought these niggas they formed a legendary group. They went on and did Yeah, all right, they went on, I'm a DJ, I'm a DJ. They went on and did a legendary two movies, not one, but two movies.
Speaker 1: If P. D. Crack didn't get locked up, they would not be it's still been one.
Speaker 2: But and right now, right now, in my opinion, we got state property in the building.
Speaker 4: List.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's get straight to it.
Speaker 1: State property.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't know each other when you guys went to Hot ninety seven and that freestyle.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, telling because I wasn't there yet. I got there. It was already state property. You don't even know that. Y'all didn't know each other at that point. Well, I know p D from you know Repend the streets. People know Philly as well. I know from repind the streets.
Speaker 5: And it's the skinny portaking guy with the hot the crazy flow right right. I've never seen beings in my life, never seen Chris and Eath in my life.
Speaker 1: Like them beans.
Speaker 5: I saw likes of Rereadfords, like different shows and like he used to be trying say on stage, but I never know him.
Speaker 2: So were the Sparks. He's partners already. But but than that, so whole call y'all and say, come to Hot ninety seven. It's actual words.
Speaker 1: We act like they killed your cousin, Act like they killed your cousin. No fumbling making everybody. I know that's not literal, right, it's not literal, that's literally, he said.
Speaker 5: I mean we wanted to go up there murdering, like no mistakes, like like don't embarrass you. I mean, because this is our first time we went up there, and you know it was legendary.
Speaker 1: After that, we went to talk after that.
Speaker 2: So now you meet beings, you meet free Christian Chris Neve. Now how does it? How does it take off from there? Like how did y'all start? But we came home and it's like the whole signs you separate?
Speaker 1: Correct. I was already signed when we went up there.
Speaker 5: I got signed in ninety nine separately, the whole stat I got signed on the spot right for jay Z?
Speaker 1: Wow, how did that happen?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: I was bad on some balls in the hotel. Two guys walked up like, Yo, man, you hot We know jay Z? You know, I'm like, man. The next day they took me up there, and I was like, oh, ship, you came in there.
Speaker 2: And when you say took you up there to the like the Deaf Jam building and all that, So who took you up there?
Speaker 1: His name was? I remember, I'm like yo. But the chance that I'm knowing jay Z was like somebody sayding to Michael Jackson. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, moment this ship man, come on and ship right like it's prince.
Speaker 5: And but you know, when we went up there, it was like a few of us they got starstruck when they saw him. You know, I mean, you know I said, oh, ship, it's my chance. Yes, I went him and I got the horn right on the spot, gotta signed.
Speaker 1: On the spot, got my money in Toenniy's How did you days now?
Speaker 2: P crack I used as am.
Speaker 1: Asking, but that's the coupley to here, ship to your molly.
Speaker 6: No, that's fine. I'm gonna drink all this money. You're gonna drink all your friends. First off, First off, I want to big up.
Speaker 1: First off, shot malitude. What's what's my man name?
Speaker 2: That's that's naps from eight to nine? Eight nine, Yeah, and naps and naps for eight and nine. We've been recognizing you, sir, you've been holding it down.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 2: And also we're at eight and nine showroom.
Speaker 1: But we just had a.
Speaker 2: Live barbecue at A and nine showroom. We don't have security. We don't have security. I've been trying the highest security. I want to I want to security. I want to get Hollywood. So I'm just letting you speak for yourself. Yeah, no, no, in Florida. You know what A and.
Speaker 6: I personally, I want to be my gap with me, but it's Karen, Karen be my gap.
Speaker 2: I might have to use it. I want to be coold without it though, they got to the Philly nigga.
Speaker 1: You talk Philly niggas, they don't.
Speaker 5: Get They always say better have it with you, then better have it, have it than not have it.
Speaker 1: Next time down I get the charge Philly niggas. I don't want to shot. This is the e FN.
Speaker 2: Philly niggas eat a lunchable and then they kill you. That's that's how you gats with me next time?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for gats and phillies.
Speaker 1: How did you meet how did you meet the rock? Well? Look, I was they was already on.
Speaker 2: I was a fan like everybody else is watching watching videos and ship you talking about talking about come over here and talk to the people. Man, you gotta chalulenge your Instagram.
Speaker 1: You took on that down. You ain't even getting shot it out. Come on pos telling me.
Speaker 2: To Instagram Nigga naps went to success Nap nat snaps, naps, the good nigga boys.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all held it down there. That's right, that's right. And and how did you meet them? B craped? Nah?
Speaker 2: Look I was home just selling tree and ship on the block and I was banging up the hot nine seven mixtape.
Speaker 5: I didn't know oh yet. I didn't know none of them yet. I knew Freeway. I knew Freeway, the only one, but I know I knew free We grew up together.
Speaker 2: Why he prayed and frequent places nah this before of that, we was kids, okay anyway, but I grew up listening to the High nine seven ship. But one day check was established. One day is his manager and my manager.
Speaker 1: They both was cool.
Speaker 2: There was like some major like uh brick layers like back in the day. So they would always we would be like they artists and shit. They would bring us like to this apartment and make us bad. Not makers, but like battle each other and shit, they artists, you know who could beat each other.
Speaker 1: And me and old Skeino Sparks and I think Free.
Speaker 2: We all had a cipher and at the end, me, me and Oldskeino was the last ones rapping, and I was like, yo, you nice man. Fuck with you man, you don't know your name, and anyway, we left it dead. Then I've seen it one day and he's like, I'm gonna do it so with you.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I don't smoke.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm gonna do a song with you, and we did the song. I mean, he's gonna ride for me. Then we grabbed sparks, we put sparks on it and they took it up to uh to Death the Death Jam Rockefeller and let Dame here, and Dame was like, Yo, who this litt nigga?
Speaker 1: I want to I want to meet him. So I was interesting. I want to get to that. But he basically he basically brought it his way on to the state problem.
Speaker 2: You're saying, signed me, Yeah, I want to sign the state property. I signed the Death Jam Rockefeller.
Speaker 1: But he was just with us so much that this look like we gonna do a show.
Speaker 5: He'll be with us anyway, Yeah, himself. Then we go and sparks Brooks Pete with us. Yeah, they probably before he was even signed.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So did you and you didn't know Beans at that time.
Speaker 1: I didn't know Beans at all. No, I didn't know Beans. No niggas fooled the ship out of New York niggas. Let's make some noise from them. Your niggas grew up together, You're no, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I would see Beans places and stuff like that, but I didn't know him like that. I would see him. I was a fan of the music. I love Beanie Seagull like everybody else. Loved beans and State Property and all of that, Rockefeller j and all of that. So but there the dudes him and sparks with the dudes that they would start seeing me that would interact with me, like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man? Take my number down and through them.
Speaker 2: Your relationship is very interesting because on one hand, I hear Dame speak about you so highly. I hear you, man, I hear you speak about Dame so highly. And on another note, you haven't worked your situation out with Dame, right, Nah, I haven't, Yo. You know what, He's very good ya, Honestly, to be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, most of it is your fault check it was, but.
Speaker 2: The mind frame I was in back then, I was too like, too personal and emotional about the situation. I wasn't appreciating him for what I'm saying, for what he was really doing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: At the time, Now, looking back, you be like, Yo, Dane was that nigga to you? Was that niggas?
Speaker 4: After that?
Speaker 1: You're like, Yo, Dame was the ship I'm doing all these niggas now? After that, so he told me, he told me, he told me not.
Speaker 2: Dame always been my man, and you know, a lot of greatness sometimes be misunderstood or be took it in a different way. And that was something I always wanted to rectify between ya.
Speaker 1: You would always say that to me because I knew.
Speaker 2: I knew you was too young to understand what he was doing at the moment. You know what I'm saying, even though me and you were like the same age, right, because you got me.
Speaker 1: Yeah a couple of months. You got me about like a month she coming up.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, but you can be thirty nine exactly. I asked you to do that, all right, check it this way, having checked it.
Speaker 2: Recently, this Moe was kind of weird and Ship my man, Show my man, claud he be he hit me and Ship is like you crack man. Dame got this artist and smoked this remember smoked smoke smoke. He's like, you fuck with him. I said, fox with him.
Speaker 5: He said you want to do a song with and said yeah, He's like, yo, come up to the studio.
Speaker 1: Dame got the studio.
Speaker 2: I said, I don't know if I should just be coming up to the studio I don't know, I dang feel about fuck on me. I'm over the bullshit and you know I'm cool with coming up there and working. So he's like, no, just come. I said, nah, do me a favor. How that dang first before I come up there, and he highlighted. The next morning, he's like, Yo.
Speaker 1: You're right. Things said, don't come up here.
Speaker 2: He's like, Yo, don't come up here. Don't bring that nigga up here. And I want to give you the proce for that. But even that, it's just that ship.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It just be different moments in people's lives. I got like at different moments, like it's like it's like it's like you forgive I'm not comparing anybody to a girl, but you forgive your ex girl. But it's like I don't want to hang with her though, Like at that moment, it's like all right, cool. Then a couple of years passed by, You're like, all right, tell her, you know she could come and hang out.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I still I say, ain't feeling that you're referring to You're not saying.
Speaker 1: You or him as a girl.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying, I'll just give you a feeling, I feeling because I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't unders they had a lot of things that Dane was doing.
Speaker 2: But when I got away from that nigga, I was like, damn, I had nobody who protected me like that. I had to tell that nigga to his face and he beat me in drinking. It is a fact. Yeah, with the whiskey, his whiskeys hard game.
Speaker 1: Crazy, It's horribly good. Said was good. He was good. He was GOODNA be telling that in Philly too.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you, so, all right, so how did you get connect? Because you said you rhyme for jay Z for I think you said your man connected you.
Speaker 1: But now described that situation.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it was like, you know I already I had drove to Boston yet before that the red of jay Z when he was coming out of the show, all the way to Boston for Philly for five seconds, Now, how far is that?
Speaker 1: It's far hours? And then happened crazy.
Speaker 5: Once I knew jay Z, I asked him like one day, like, do you remember me coming here? Like no, you remember the ship like you're saying, but that's how hungry.
Speaker 1: I was at the time. It wasn't Internet no Instagram. You had to go to these places and try to get on you. I'm saying so.
Speaker 5: But but once you know, I knew jay Z, I knew jay Z for him, but I knew Dame in a different way because I said, I actually hate Dame because I just you know, he was hard on you.
Speaker 1: He like it. He takes me you're wrong, He don't care about what you think. Whatever.
Speaker 5: But once I start knowing, even start saying how he said, he saying, what do you mean? You mean what you saying?
Speaker 1: You got? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it was like, yeah, I'm saying a lot of my hustle I get from him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because he like, you got what he was doing. Yeah, I understood what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Then you know, when it did a split, I just was like, damn, Like I don't even have a label.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I don't care. I'm rocking with you.
Speaker 5: Whatever you're doing, I'm rocking with you. And it's just like, I mean, ever since then, so so now he crack what up?
Speaker 1: Now? So Dame was signed? Who signed yours?
Speaker 2: Around? Game?
Speaker 1: Is all that Dame was? Who signs you to? So? Where did it go sour with you and Dame Well.
Speaker 2: First of all, before I went so, I didn't realize it though, I didn't know how I was like he was just shooting. He shot me from straight from selling weed on Fourth Street to just straight like I'm straight video Automatic Star from the rip.
Speaker 5: That's described fourth Street. We don't know what that is Fourth Street. That's just down my hood. That my Grandma's way, a bar that.
Speaker 1: The Puerto Ricans there like poppied out. I feel like it's Puerto ricanoppied out bad? Is that the way is the Philly from section from all around yourself?
Speaker 2: Goddam listen, if you're here, you gotta make noise best, y'all. Oh from oh, from my old from baby route that's like that's like maybe like ten blocks, like four blocks.
Speaker 1: It's called Big route like from his hood. Is if you ain't from there, to not come down there.
Speaker 5: At that's what like I can say what I want. Nobody's coming down my way coming down I got to if they from down there, you just don't even come down. There's nothing for you down there.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Would you ask me do? Because where did it go? So right? It went sour? To keep it super g with you, right, it was to keep it super You gotta keep it super g man.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I got to keep it real. It went sour when they broke up. Right, everything was smooth.
Speaker 1: Everything was smooth, the Rockefeller Rockefeller break up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. When the rock broke up, they had they called the meeting and ship they crack coming for a meeting and ship real meeting.
Speaker 1: No, no, they already had their meeting. They was breaking up. They was having a meeting.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand they was having a meeting for the artists, like where artists gonna go away? Because because I mean, but listen, not to break up me and the bosses already handled that. This is the meeting, like where the artist is gonna go So under the contract, it was that it was a void contract if they was to ever sell it.
Speaker 1: So I could have went wherever I I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to, and I had flip sides out and ship. I could have got a whole nother deal. It was avoid contract. So they dan called me in like what meeting man, So we come in and they got a case of armadell and ship. They passed me about we never did this before ever.
Speaker 1: First a couple of shots here and then they like hunh, drink, come on everybody at bottom like a bottle. What we having a mean?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 2: The men come on man ship man we we we we we drinking. So we drinking drinking at the time, doing so much drugs and drinking and ship that they did a lot of this ship. They didn't even tolerate, like it didn't bother me.
Speaker 1: So because he was smoking dust he was going hammer time type ship. Anyway, they tried to get smoking dusty. You gotta continue continue, I like ship like you know, yeah, that's very true, very all good.
Speaker 2: Anyway, look check. They tried to get me fucked up, and they was like all right. So they when they thought I was shitty, like probably like a half bottle, like come on, having meeting and they're like, yo, you you wanna uh what you're gonna do?
Speaker 5: You're gonna stay with us? So you where you're going, you're going, you're leaving, you stay with us. I said no in this meeting, Damon big it's.
Speaker 2: Damon Biggs and I think big Face Gary and another person, big face, what's up brother? Yeah, shout out the big face I love big faces always rooting for me, real heavy shout out the.
Speaker 1: Big face Gary Doog, A lot of people, Cody b. But I'm just saying at the time though in the office, they was in the office. You know what I'm saying. O.
Speaker 2: My niggas ain't dead. They can't have did nothing for me. But anyway, Uh, they tried to get me shiitty crack.
Speaker 1: You what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stay, You're gonna go. I said, man, I'm out, man, I need some bread. I'll stay with you all for some bread. What you're asking for? And I asked them for a certain amount of ship and it's it's like no, no, no, we're gonna do that. Will give you this. It wasn't that crazy. It was just something substantial, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They're like, we give you this. I said, now I'm cool. I'm done.
Speaker 2: So then they got Beans on the phone because they assumed that the Beans will be able to like the situation. Yeah, they got him on the intercount. He's like, yo, yo yo Beans, Man, Yo, your man in here. Man, he tripping man, he talking about you out bat Mack, like yo, you out cracking at the time, I ain't never had no rock chain.
Speaker 1: I was wearing beans, the gold drink and the gold rock chain.
Speaker 2: So Beings is like, yo, you out cracked on the intercount like yeah, man, ain't they ain't speaking my language? Man, He's like, yo, man, get well, all right, cool, get dang my chain?
Speaker 1: Whoa talking about? You're not gonna just say that and just let it go.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what chain you had on the rock chain, on the gold rock chain, the gold rock but they never gave you a change? Be change and give it back and yeah, and they tried to offer me something. I was like, I'm cool, I ain't fing. So this is he's telling you, if you ain't going with Dame, give back my chain. Basically, if you out Nigga see you later, give him my change.
Speaker 1: All let you. Bean's talking about Dame though, correct.
Speaker 2: Now he's talking about talking about me. Get my change, Like get.
Speaker 1: Somebody my change my chain in bros out wherever you get a change, just get a change. So change ain't promised tomorrow. I don't know the time. At the time, I really didn't give a funk about the change. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It wasn't about to change no more. It was too far going. I think clip side was out and it was too I was too popping, you know what I'm saying. Like I was on m TV jams and you know, sh was just cracking. We're doing make the shows. It was like in the in the contract is void.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I'm in there.
Speaker 2: I'm in a better situation than this whatever you're talking about.
Speaker 1: So, uh, I gave the change. I gave the change back, and I shake everybody hand like nigga, listen, you.
Speaker 2: Get your name back.
Speaker 1: Listen. I will never give my change. What happened? Listen, listen change bean'shan changing.
Speaker 2: So I gave my hand like yo, thank y'all, thank y'all. He's always take that chain back the first thing he took it, but he would always do that, yeah anywhere.
Speaker 1: That was really slang. I didn't no.
Speaker 5: Look, I gave the chain back, right, you know cracks, he cracked nights, he political, he likes that's my bro's.
Speaker 1: Like good cop back out. Okay, So how back he took your chain, but he gave right his block. He go get him, let him come to his house for cors and he let him go. The chain in the rings you know. Yeah, what I'm saying. P Crack was was close. He's like, give inspiration. I don't know what he wrote for him because Cracked on the stage talk like I.
Speaker 8: Wrote some ship didn't tell you when you when you see Cracking, all of them because he liked Crack.
Speaker 1: You know it ain't like because he like Crack because he had right his block and by the time that she was going on already was fed up with the dumb ship. So he can't call him.
Speaker 5: I mean, but I see the big house because the chain is showing for a couple of months. Then after the CD, these ships come out the songs all right, Crack, yeah, listen, it was the time I was with you.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I forgot somebody asked you for it wasn't him, the like talk cracked his mom. He got the Jacob to the Yellow and Jacob everything.
Speaker 5: Now listen, see the fun that was in and that come out because people get to tell the truth and the fans getting know the truth, you know what I'm saying. So you can't do stuff that you got from She don't have no secrets, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I remember he used to do that and correct me crack with pop because cracked them crack out that flavor. So he make with the flame. He gets the flavor, and he get the flavor all right before the cracked finishing story.
Speaker 2: But all right, So anyway, I get the chain back and ship and I slid out and.
Speaker 1: And I never forget this. I get this, Dame, I dame.
Speaker 2: But when I slid out, shook everybody head and I was like, all right, thank y'all because I knew I was good. I'm like, y'all about to go get another deal somewhere, a whole nother check.
Speaker 1: You need him back to his budget. That was a macodition.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, to some other ship, we about to get it like a buck something from somewhere else.
Speaker 1: So I think you'll think.
Speaker 2: And I got the Biggs, and I love Big Yo. Big is always he.
Speaker 1: Always inspired me.
Speaker 2: You always be like, yo, keep doing what you're doing, man, don't don't change nothing.
Speaker 1: He was always talked to me like on a regular level.
Speaker 2: That's why I fuck with Big. But I shook the Big tand I say, Yo, man, thank you man. I appreciate anything he's like, Yo, Yo mean that.
Speaker 5: You don't mean that, like you know what I mean it's like, like, you don't mean.
Speaker 1: Your little apology and ship he kept it. So I walked.
Speaker 5: I walked out the office and I walked down and then I remember I was like halfway down the hall and Uncle Darren a big.
Speaker 2: Game.
Speaker 1: He was like doing something. He can't back out. He's he's like, yo, hey crack. They said they got a number. I won't see the number. They said they got this, and I just flagged him like and just kept kept walking. And that was it, and that was it. That was it.
Speaker 2: After that that, I've never seen Dame again. I've seen jed to that because I got signed to Jay right everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody had.
Speaker 2: Again okay, all right, tell the meeting y'all talking about, is you gotta go with j D? So then after so you went with Dan. I'm only one.
Speaker 1: Was stolen, and then with Jay like a week later, like a week later, I was a free agent.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what I was going to do, but I knew that I was popping and I could go anywhere, you know what I'm saying. But my lawyer had ran into Jay at a being my uh party or some ship man, and he told her, yo, I'm p D crack a lawyer.
Speaker 1: How you doing, because like, yo, what's up with Crack? We're gonna have a meeting.
Speaker 2: So my lawyer call like, yo, I just seen ja at it being my meeting, U being my party.
Speaker 1: He might have a meeting.
Speaker 2: So we went to the meeting and that night we went there late night. It was Jay's in the office byself and just crim and Carleen, you know Carleen, And real quick, I was like, yo, what's up.
Speaker 1: He's like, Yo, i'ma keep it real with you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I wanted to keep you. I wanted to hang you with me, like when y'all split and ship.
Speaker 2: But Jay, I mean Dame was so much more like aggressive about keeping you that I just didn't want to tug a war about it.
Speaker 1: So I just let you go with.
Speaker 2: Him, but if you don't want to be with him, and you can stay with me. And I said, yeah, hell d nigga, I want to stay with you. Who at the time at the time, like I was really young, I'm saying. So I just stayed with Jail. I was like, I'm stay with you.
Speaker 5: And that's when I started doing the neo ship and I stayed hold on.
Speaker 2: So I know there's a lot of that nocause I gotta get right back to you. But you said something that was very important. You said you was the only one. Because when I first seen it, and I seen with a breakup, broke up the first name I seen on Dame's chalkboard. What means you're telling me that's not the truth. You're telling me that somebody put that there.
Speaker 1: True, I mean, nobody stayed with himself for me. I understand.
Speaker 5: At the time I talk about the money in the streets. You know what I'm saying, And are.
Speaker 1: Still get money in the streets. I heard you got maybacks and like that makes a noise you haven't made.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna say that I seen like you know what I'm saying. Now that I'm old, I can say it like this, like the way that jay Z was, I was looking for like family. I wasn't looking for business types. I was looking for like somebody that muscled me for real, because I was a loyal dude. I'm from the streets, So like I see it more like, yeah, the way he moves the time, I understand.
Speaker 1: Damn I could talk to even if I argue, I understand he came.
Speaker 5: To court for me at my trial, like what I'm saying, so I feel like you he even told me to say, well, I only even got nothing off you, Like I don't even know what I said. No matter whatever you got, I'm rocking with you. And it's been the same every since. Like I just did a movie with him. I don't even have the audition anything ding though I can do.
Speaker 2: It to this day.
Speaker 1: Every Yeah, I took him every day. He can reason. I like it too. I mean that's just that's just my woryal to be in a.
Speaker 9: Different from you, know you.
Speaker 5: Really this should be a movie, a documentary, some type of some type of doctor.
Speaker 1: Kids, the whole behind the scenes ship exactly. But what made you?
Speaker 2: This is what I'm trying to say because I want to get into your discrepancy with Jay's with Jay. But at that moment you said, in your opinion, everybody went with JA.
Speaker 1: Because I've never seen it. I was in the office with Dame every day. Nobody was never there with me. What made you say?
Speaker 5: Because I'm from the streets, I can read people.
Speaker 1: I mean I can read people. I'm from the streets more than everybody, but they probably they tell you, like what I'm saying, I'm from the streets for real, telling the little niggas.
Speaker 5: Talking about that's my brother I love. But I'm the one to go in and out the ban and all this that the third in the streets getting hit up and all that.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm looking like a boy that all right. The first one thing I saw he wouldn't clear stample for Sparks Sports had a hook with with is he on it? We signed to him? But he did it for he let uh cassidy, I'm a hustler. He cleared that. I said, oh what, that don't make sense to me? Right now?
Speaker 5: I see fifty sitting them start coming out the unit, sitting on every song with his artist or Jay never.
Speaker 1: W on the song with us.
Speaker 5: But if he doing a song with you, you going what I'm saying, something like you ain't got nobody, no bread like So I started looking like, boy, don't really mess with us like I thought. So, I mean, if you almost me almost with you, I don't care who you were, you could be Oprah, I'm gonna be sitting there keep thinking you if you know what I'm saying. So it was like, all right, I made a contra decision, like yo, all right, I gotta fall back from ball, like you know what I'm saying, even though that's just he' only gonna do what you a lot of to do mean him to do to you. So here gonna keep sitting around him. And he didn't giving me you ship, that's on you. He probably like, because he's rich, you don't got to do ship, you know what I'm saying. So me, I was like, man, funk that, Like I rather be over broke with my mans. At least my man is like if he do pop off, I pop off with him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because he ball already popped off and I ain't popping off with him like I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it was on the tip as a young boy, I would never say it because if I said it, you know, that's like.
Speaker 1: Black to me talking about even.
Speaker 5: To this day, you talk about it like it's like you can't talk about boys like boys like you.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, it's like blasphek.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I'm gonna change the subject.
Speaker 1: Saying nothing bad because he changed my life.
Speaker 2: Nah, I heard you saying, I gotta get back to that because because I want to. I want to get to that because I heard that too. Now on the same podcast I was about to get back to your life, I heard being say that p crack could be the biggest if he get out of.
Speaker 1: His own way.
Speaker 5: He can't give no advice like that. He in his own way. How do you give advice like that? And you in your own way?
Speaker 1: Yourself regards the where it came from? You got it the podcast? You want to shout phone you gotta do that? Ship about.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: That is not crack up.
Speaker 2: I wasn't talking want that you made bax Man, We're gonna give you a tagle bone.
Speaker 1: Look like I can drinking that ges can we get shot classes drinking?
Speaker 2: Man, Listen, I'm gonna try to listen. I'm gonna try to get them the dodge these foul questions. Yeah, he said your own way. Oh nah, this is the thing man, honestly coming coming from him like, this is the thing regardless that Like, if you're doing like a podcast and you know it's gonna be internationally like, talk to me like personally about that, but don't like ear that out if you feel that way about me. But if you say certain things like yo, uh, state property will only be as big as Beanie Segull, Beanie cel will be as.
Speaker 1: Big as you want to.
Speaker 2: I ain't no other way to take that, Like, why would you that's coming like down to your squad and making us seem like we more inferior to you, like like I want to get it without you, without your movement, then they can't do nothing, like like niggas ain't capable of doing ship so this other thing. But being in your own way, why would you even present at that? Niggas around the world don't understand that. Now. I understand what he meant by that, and I know he didn't mean no word about it. Understand Listen, you understand what he do. I just trying to feel that way too. Something I like you could you could be this. I understand that you could be the bigger, bigger. I think like you could be I could dig it. I feel like you can be bigger but the thing.
Speaker 1: But friend but no coming from beings though you see the truth in that, though, I understand.
Speaker 2: But that's the conversation. That's a conversation that we have. You wouldn't never say that. I wouldn't be on you know what I'm saying. You're telling me you'll talk to me like crack, come on, you bullshit. But with Max you can send that to people.
Speaker 1: They didn't want to. They don't understand, Yo, they don't understand.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be in your video and ship statement.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what else.
Speaker 2: But listen. But if you present it to the world, you're telling that way. Niggas is a nigga from a New Orleans. He'll feel like Dan cracking the away. They don't know, they don't know you're like Yo, cracking away. But if I'm not defending Beings, but I can kind of defend that statement crack, I feel like I feel like that's you, your worst enemy.
Speaker 1: That's fine, but it's not good. It's not good Publicly you're going to okay, you know what I'm saying, like you're going to interview. I'd rather you not.
Speaker 2: Say nothing, don't even mention him and talk to me personally about that, but don't get out of his own way.
Speaker 1: That's what I wouldn't take that no other way.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you, now, take it away from what Beings said, do you think you actually gave the industry everything the industry was supposed to requiet Like as far as like you know, you gotta. You gotta do everything. Like at the end of the day, I love my wife. I love my wife. My wife is here, but she has to understand that I gotta I got it. Tomorrow somebody could call me, did you ever feel like you gave it? I didn't know I did. I'm too personable of a person. And I watch a lot of other artists, and I be commending a lot of artists I see like kiss and fab and ship because I be like that. It gotta be real hard to be able to put up with all of that bullshit and put that face on it and be able to maneuver around there and still go back to your regular life.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm just I just I am who I am. I can't change myself, you know what I'm saying. It was too much trying to.
Speaker 5: Change me to adapt the being cool with bullshit like bullshit.
Speaker 1: I can't do that every day. It was stressful. It wasn't worth it.
Speaker 2: I be on the road for six months, I don't see my kids or even start where it wasn't waging out. So I'm like, you know what, man, I have to take a break from the bullshit. So all I know.
Speaker 6: Is it is too difficult get y'all to come to compromise.
Speaker 1: Compromise. I'm not interested for that. So what what is it?
Speaker 5: What is it that totally No, we don't need to come from Yeah, you could do so low.
Speaker 1: You can get money, you can go to Obviously, it's not like super beef. Ain't it. Ain't like ain't beef. No, No, there's not no beef.
Speaker 2: Man like.
Speaker 5: Even though we don't like, you love each other. You got a brother you don't like. You got you have a brother you don't like. I don't like my brother for nothing. They get on my nerves. But it's your brother, what I'm saying. So I don't like my brother right now. And you know what I'm saying. I gotta let the world look because he got the world food. If he had a world food, all righty When to explain myself? So they look at me like I'm crazy because I'm the only one speaking out, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. So I got to know this exactly what happened. I never did say.
Speaker 2: You did say you're the only one speaking out besides a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I'm not because I'm not contact. Because there's the thing.
Speaker 2: This is the thing, nobody, because because I'm not I'm not really interested in like uh, like I make my decision and keep it moving, like I don't want to keep like dwelling on that ship, or like I don't want to have to go back and forth with you because because you're never going on up to your.
Speaker 1: Ship, So why argue with you? You ain't gonna own it.
Speaker 2: So I understand that you ain't ain't going on your ship, my friends doubt.
Speaker 1: O't want to. I don't want to retarded. Listen. I don't want nobody to look at him like he's my boss. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 5: No, me know, but that's how you look at him. But see the bos stay probably you have the boss of me. But what's wrong with that because he's not a boss. He's not a boss, dude, the boss. Do take care of the youngins. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got my own youngins in Philly. Whatever I got, they got. You know what I'm saying. They need a car, another shot, whoever, they need to hold a card, whatever they want to live that they can come there with men.
Speaker 2: This is your first over saucy interview. This is first overs like I've been over saucy. I've been over over congratulations. But you head, no, I'm talking about in life. Man.
Speaker 4: You know me.
Speaker 1: You knew each other for over twenty years. I haven't a moment you've been in the moment because you know why, we try to show them how to keep it together. What a tag that you want to.
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: I would personally like to see y'all beings getting it together. One day I got to squash. I never say nothing, but it's almost like another can we make it happen that we need it? We don't need it, you need it? Listen, Listen, listen, listen. Check it out, check it out, look, check it out. Overall, from my point of view, I want to right know we hold two different people.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. If you feel how you feel, you know what I'm saying. I feel how I feel. But this is the thing, that's what I look. I'll be willing to squash ship if everybody got their mind right.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if if ship was right and ship was straight, I'm with it. You know what I'm saying. I'm not like on some asshole ship, Like I ain't fucking with ship.
Speaker 2: You gotta be right, man. But but all right, so p crack suck you want a little more. I want to love, listen, love hello, and you know look, I'm a real nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do only he cracked, fucked up. They never get me up, not for this, Oh no never. We had the Sackey and Philly one time. Yes, all right, your niggas is the same that you got sure how to do it?
Speaker 2: Say that if a person can't take a shot with you, that's probably the person that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Kill you learn from Mafia Joe Past and the niggas.
Speaker 2: That's because he's.
Speaker 1: Guy half the guy. But I mean, wait, let me see what it looked like. I know the niggas. That ship, you know, it's like that.
Speaker 2: Ships like just.
Speaker 1: Illegal.
Speaker 10: They kill tigers to make that ship. They killed They killed tigers to make us compensation.
Speaker 1: Fucked up, dude, is legal? You want another one and a little bit, not back to back, that lean back and that.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: So now you guys go to Hot ninety seven. Not you guys. I would say I was in the crowd some but so how.
Speaker 2: Does how does this happen? Where they say they say I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to tell you exactly what. No hold on me finish my question.
Speaker 2: So how does it happen when they say we're going to be together.
Speaker 1: This is now going to be state property. Well, first of all, it was like on the tip you know at the time, was going through it with NAS. You I'm saying. So he's like, Yo, let's let's hold back NAS. Now we got a hold up. You gotta check. I put you in the time frame of what was going on. Yeah, we got hold back Like I like it, you don't like me, don't like it?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Let's hold back. Say nos again, he's going through with NAS. You know what I'm saying, No wanted part of NAS had to eat the you know, the record out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hope was up there when you went to Hot seven, Peter, are you laughing at me?
Speaker 1: You want.
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be fully black? I'm being fully black.
Speaker 5: The day before he's like, Yo, we're going to back seven tomorrow Many to get your get your stuff together, man and kill it.
Speaker 1: So you know, we was kind of like even bad on each other because I'm to be better than I heard. So we went up there. It was like murder, but we didn't understand. I didn't even know. I never heard about ninety seven.
Speaker 2: What he's playing, cost can definitely play you back.
Speaker 1: And then he just.
Speaker 3: Shout, CA, can't be playing strictly skilled like filling my market man shout playing it again.
Speaker 1: The police. You know there's much about Cav CAV. You can't handing, you know what I'm saying. If you don't funk with him, you know, you don't handed you his dir, he'll play his ship. But if you get on his back, then I don't know, some weird psychological right, you gotta leave kevilone. We ain't smoking with you, you know, the whole thing demons. So we went on again. I don't smell the seven. We went on tour after that.
Speaker 5: After that, after that, I'm talk about like eleven cities. Like we was on a whole tour off of radio station cipher.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying so like it was that crazy and everywhere we went. The knew it why just before the internet. So the ship the CDs. I don't know how to I know that right now they calling you the King of Philly. Is this true? Yes, it's true. You know what I said. It's true because I ride around in the two seater by myself to saar everyod the cool is a cool dis thing right right, shutting my CDs hand in hand till I was a peace call. I heard you big up popping. I get a lot of money, so I want to look like I'm not getting money. But see I in front.
Speaker 5: What I wasn't doing before that I do Now I'm like more spiritually, like like with God. Like it's not a kind of corny, but I'm really like God.
Speaker 1: When you say God, you got to say because you're from Philly, but I say it because you're Muslim. But I think it's one guy period. I think that too.
Speaker 2: I don't care what I think, every God, every religion talking about it to want the.
Speaker 1: Same person, because it can't be two I can do. I just think. I just think, you know what I think. I think. Like one day they seen a nigga.
Speaker 2: He was drinking smell all and then the other day he was drinking handy, so he might have been a little bit more aggressive, but they on the same exact niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I'm saying. I just say. I'm just saying I'm saying what I'm what I'm saying when I started.
Speaker 2: He was differentiga that day, but he were the same nigga.
Speaker 1: But God, buddy, he's gonna tell me I'm.
Speaker 2: Bugging if you.
Speaker 1: Agree, you start being when.
Speaker 5: You start doing that like that little that that's a little ingredient that I was missing the spirituality.
Speaker 1: And it sound like I'm a street dude, So that's to be saying it. What was I start thinking like that? Everything sounds very scary that on my page right now, the.
Speaker 5: Record tell you I'm about four in the morning, five and every day five in the morning, three in the morning, every.
Speaker 1: Day you're preaching, you on the slum. Just in the mix, I got I live at your preaching, like, man, we wrecking preaching, we out and about So what are you doing? First of all, I'm skinting money, Yeah, but you're right. No, No, nobody when.
Speaker 5: I said when I say when I say, when I say spiritual, I mean like like believing.
Speaker 1: That got heavy.
Speaker 5: But but you're not telling nobody. I'm not going on telling nobody for me. I'm saying, ain't for nobody else.
Speaker 2: It's just for me.
Speaker 1: Because you think you can have a plan and you want to do this. But if God ain't what it. You ain't ain't get done. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: This is so according to me because I'm from the streets, like I'm joining my train, was I start thinking like that stuff and started changing because I don't even been back rappings Sebruary. I was in the penitentiary for a couple of years. Just now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, but at one point State Property, y'all looking like the tightest crew.
Speaker 1: Wasn't never was the tightest crew. It was all fake. Wow, it was all fake. It was only because the internet.
Speaker 3: Wasn't like.
Speaker 1: Disagree with I'm not gonna disagree.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got different perspectives, tell me because what times though, but maybe from my perspective that I felt like that we was like niche and we was moving because it was a certain time when we felt like a unit.
Speaker 1: You know what that point? Tell me what you're it was sometimes like listen, you know what I got right? Three n this is the thing bone me. I'm a fan, but the funniest about the end of the day, listen, just fans.
Speaker 5: But it was the funniest thing though, if you look at what our first this beings, right, I meet with me he a kid.
Speaker 1: Being on YouTube. You go to YouTube Meek as a kid with the clip. You know what I'm saying. So it's like clip, I'm bred than Philly.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying before people start messing with the kid, like like the people that's having Philly like right now, it's the kidding by the knife.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I think he can go out of his knife. He will be the next big superstar on that JB. I want people in my city to get on, whether they go through me or whatever. Just I just want to tell them it's talent. Like like you said, I'm a fan of the music. First, I'm saying to just get on. How give my blessings later somehow, you know what I'm saying. So when I got to do that, they say, it's my boss and he would have hold me back what I'm saying. When he know I got the streets, he not got the prisoners.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But how can I respect that? You know what I'm saying. I take up all blurred my man.
Speaker 5: Shoot, But I'm to tell you this though, I'm happy right now, especially when you come down here you see girls skating past.
Speaker 1: It's like the after burn. I'm working.
Speaker 2: Welcome to my drinking.
Speaker 1: He was running the media right now, real niggas running me about you. Okay, yeah, I probably remember hold holding for later. Know, I was like you in nature and Cardan. I was like yo, I was you know it was a super fan like you know you you. I said, I got a.
Speaker 5: Mixtape, man, I get a speech, like give you a long speech like you're like you do wrong co on listening regular.
Speaker 1: Like man shout that. Remember, Remember I was like a normal I was like.
Speaker 2: Ship, I support real niggas. If you're a real nigga, I said, be cracked, like charge you for your record when we did a record with you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not? Then I changed you. We did it one of the records together.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I was just.
Speaker 1: Talking ship. Did you gave me the one up? Let me tell y'all something real quick? Ship, tell you to talk my ship real quick. Nigga shut up? Like you don't like this story though, Look all right, so check it.
Speaker 2: This is around like when win t O w n Y came out, like ninety seven t O n Y when the video ninety seven I so check. I probably is about like I don't know maybe like like nineteen twenty years.
Speaker 5: I told your story many times. You don't believe me, but I swear the guy, yo, Jack, it was s t on why I hate the hit on Rap City. I don't know if it was the fucking you on TV raps or the basement whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck was going on around the time.
Speaker 2: So with me and my man in D five and shout out my brother in D five and we was turned out off this ship, were like, damn, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Copon no trained in that sh was so hard, Like damn man, she was hard. So we're like, damn, we gotta we gotta shoot down.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sounds of uh, what's the name of ship? Sounds of music? Sounds of music, shoot down downtown. So we shoot down there they started. We caught the bus. We called the buck. We were at to see that and.
Speaker 2: Show we need to shoot on CD play ship throughout the throughout the through systems.
Speaker 1: We get there.
Speaker 2: We get there, Yo, this is the craziest ship. We on our way to go get you. Really, I swear to guy say no bullshit. I swear everything, and we don't camra.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'll tell you a loud some bitter. We can tell you a bullshit nigga. This is real yo.
Speaker 2: When we walk to the record store, we're going to go get campone noreaga t O.
Speaker 5: N Why I opened the door. I swear the guy opened the door. Open the door for this nigga. He's going his store at that day. Just happened open the door. He walked past the ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Yo, I'm looking ship. I'm like, I ain't five.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Yo, that's no reagga right there, dog, you know it ain't come on crack. I'll swear the guy I watched the video, man, that's it. I was like, He's like, come on manus I said yo, I say hey, no, right around, like y'all.
Speaker 1: I told you. I told you, man, I told you.
Speaker 2: You know me tell you.
Speaker 1: He walked up and ship, I'm a fucked up about this ship.
Speaker 5: You know no, we just put the forty seven. We just caught the forty seven to eighth in market. You know what I'm saying, Damn say you know.
Speaker 1: Go ahead? I said, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I let him know.
Speaker 1: I said, I say nor.
Speaker 2: I said yo, Yo, we fuck with you dog Yo, I seen you. I love that t O and wh ship. I'm about to go grab the single. Man, I need you to sign this ship for me. I'm like nineteen years old. I'm like, your signing ship for me here. He's like, all right, God got y'all got you. I'm like, yo, five, you hold up, wait for me for that.
Speaker 1: He waited for me. I went upstairs, brought the single, came down. He signed it.
Speaker 2: So me and five we smoked mad SIGs and ship Diggae smoked mad SIGs. Some smoke mad cigarette. Yo.
Speaker 1: Didn't know your niggas from you.
Speaker 5: We had like four cigarettes, right, said nigga. We posted cigarettes side here yea, yo, you're one of them. I'm like, I'm all right, we had four, but you already.
Speaker 1: Got my foul.
Speaker 5: Today we pulling my wed because we funked up. He just signed the CD E other CD in it. They had the black and white uh promo.
Speaker 1: He shot Joe do that no more? The poem. I just went to jail. That's why the poem wasn't there, that the black and white jokes. So we talking and ship, but I ain't know at the time. He's just bullshitting around for a number sig. Yeah he can I get another sig like, yeah, he got like two SIGs. We give him a number sig, give him listen, give him a number six. Smoke out. But we were chopping it up when he but he was. It was a different Norse, you know what I'm saying. It was a young Norse, like a young This is jail right now. No different right right now. You know life is a little different for you. You'm saying, that's a blessing, you know what I'm saying. At the time, you always had this looking, y'all. He always like this, like always doing some ship like all th ship like want of niggas to let me. But we were doing that bullship too. Didn't have shooters. I was the shooter.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm sorry. I mean that.
Speaker 1: We ran out of SIGs though, and we walked. We walked to the store. We walked to the store. Now you always remember he was, you remember from me telling you the story. I always remember that you like that you Puerto Rican.
Speaker 2: My thing, I was a black nigga that I recognized another, the Puerto Rican nigga.
Speaker 1: That's what you told me.
Speaker 2: You said, I'm a nigga Rican too, And that's why the record we did what was it called nigga.
Speaker 1: Let's make tell me I don't remember that story, like nah, because every time I tell him story like, get the funk out of Cris.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to act big. I'm trying to act big, But I remember the stories I told this story.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, nigga, I had to see that. I mean, you live in my mansion. I had a man, a big man that was recent with your niggas and starts and I'm talking about let's let's take it back and coming up to come up come. But anyway, we just ended meum at that time. You know what I'm saying. And then you did for us.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, linked beans since you do stuff, we got a big beans up.
Speaker 1: Man. Let's look at that. That's le Let's that's say, you know your let's. That's the word.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know words. Humility, humility, humility. It's hard to say that word right now. Humility, humility, humility. I mean, listen, I definitely would like to put it back together. I know I'm not that that's powerful. I fucked up. I squashed the beef with Joe Drake and d m X you had your high point that you've got some loads.
Speaker 11: After that.
Speaker 2: And so when I listen to tax Ship, it was crazy because I usually because I'm a big fan of tax Stone, I don't have no problem saying it. He's one of the reasons why I started doing the podcast off. It was Efn's idea because I feel like I'm not looking at him, but I feel like the energy is coming.
Speaker 1: Out from over there. He got the weird energy going on, but I know I want to be on his side.
Speaker 2: This is the first episode where he's drunking to me, so I'm enjoyed talking about, not talking about I'm drunk out too. He's drunking to me, and that's so awesome. So anyway, so I'm listening to tax Stone Ship and we had just invited beans, right, we had just invited beans and I invited crap.
Speaker 1: So Crack was like, you know, all right cool. So I'm like, all right, cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't plan to have y'all together anyway, but I was like, all right, cool, And I'm listening to tax Stone Ship and then older says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, already got you. I'm going off this weekend. And I looked and I pulled crack. He's like, yeah, you set me up. I'm like, yo, what are you talking about it?
Speaker 5: He's like, yo, yo, you know I had beans coming out here, man, you I was get out here.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nah, listen, list's gotta be quiet over there. But as I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: Tell Normy, like the story, he like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he did this ship for like a long time.
Speaker 1: They got tell you. I'm like, niggas, you don't have me tell you. And now it seemed like said, yeah it was a queen. You know, it was of niggas up. So I just so it's a QUI put it together. I said, no, we have this me down.
Speaker 2: You you you had already invited Beans, but me, oh and my man Johnny J had already was in Philly, like negotiating this ship for my birthday party for October second. Everybody's come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah Otober second. P d crack. What I'm saying t l A in South Street? You know, l A. It was my shot pitch up there. So we were.
Speaker 2: Negotiating that ship and then at the same time, I, oh, like yo, were about to be out. Me and my man, my man Jay just booked all the flights and should be going to nordy uh cookout weekend all that birthday party ship. He's like, yo, ass oh he want to slide out. I was like, oh my man, my man, we out so we all we all just.
Speaker 1: That I didn't. I forgot. I never even knew that you had. You know what I'm saying, know you anywhere and say who you with? But I wouldn't have did that neither. I don't want to see no fireworks. Ain't that I don't think that that that But that's not that I want to get too off. That's what I want to get.
Speaker 2: Because we spoke about the problems today, can we speak about the solution.
Speaker 5: I think the solution is this, first of all, like instead of trying to degrade me or say something about me when you did something to me, just like he could call me like.
Speaker 2: Yo, yeah I was wrong.
Speaker 5: I shouldn't did that. But it'll be simple, real simple. But instead it's like I never did nothing wrong in none of my miamies period. If I did this something wrong, I'm gonna call.
Speaker 1: Him like, yeah, I was drawing, which is really never happened ever, but in my and not in his defense about money and got killed the defense.
Speaker 2: So many people had nothing then got something and they didn't even know how to control it.
Speaker 5: No, No, we used toll somebody's money out there pocket normally doing it, it's different.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm talking about what do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna tak that the three times for short the first part in high ninety seven to he was talking about we got per deems every day and something knowledge, but he was getting three thousand the show.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So that's eleven times three thousands, whatever it was. And then it's me sparts, Chris needs like five of us. They they money, got took two. He's not gonna say nothing, but whatever, everybody money. Everybody got money.
Speaker 1: Craig wasn't there yet. What I'm saying then recently correct, did I give you a bag of money? When I got the bag of money for the Boss twice? The show? I give everybody their money and the show that's where it all started. First of all, he said the A C Shows in two thousand and six, But Meeking Rick Ross was there, oh six, Meek Miles didn't even know Rick Ross. You know what I'm saying, mcmills was still with me. It was in twenty eleven. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I met, I was there in a game, but like I you know, I said, and I got the money twice. I got the less money off the bag. I broke them their money at a restaurant him and then crack his heir now so he can tell you I gave him his money to go crack with your money on Delawa Avenue exactly. But Fay Chinese spot, you know what I'm saying. So beings already took everybody money and spent it, you know what I'm saying. So I made the due pay twice, but I could have took the money to the second time.
Speaker 1: They wanted to know. They don't even know.
Speaker 5: I call him while you'll got your money. Man, the boy took you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's how that show went for you, For me to do that, and for you that like that ain't happen instead of saying it happened or dating that you're.
Speaker 5: Trying to swing all this other stuff going around. You don't do that, tea, you young bulls. You don't take young boys money, especially when young boys are kids. And young boes in a treacherous town. We in a treacherous town that we known, you know what I'm saying. So it's like you're doing that. It's like what is you doing?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So like that, that's my whole beef. And then it happens still to this day. They would say, all right, we got to stay property. Show they will pay for everybody that some people won't get paid, you know what I'm saying, So that he might, So he might get forty thousand and say, well, let me get Christian Neith, let me get Christian Freeway.
Speaker 1: And you got everybody money. But we won't know about it. But now with the internet, you see every flyers state. Probably Reunion is in Virginia. Yo. I don't know nothing about that. So all was doing if I didn't bring the attention to it, just keep happening. But do you do see the good that beans brought to you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Not to me. No, no good that you bring to me. Because I got signed on my own. Now I speak differently, Okay, I do I do see the good?
Speaker 2: Tell me At certain times, whether whether the intentions was good or not, I still was given opportunity.
Speaker 1: You know I was never giving it.
Speaker 2: I know, but we different, you know, our situation is different. But Beans put me on like one of his albums. I had three songs on his album, you know what. I understand that. But it's the thing, the thing with God today regard to the intention. You know what I'm saying, It's real, you know what I'm saying. That's been a little while because he going be him and I'm gonna be made like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna clear agree on because he had writer his block, he needed them.
Speaker 1: But that's fine.
Speaker 2: But no, nok, regardless of regardlesss situation is that I still have the opportunity to voice my voice, my music on the album that was wildly spread. You know what I'm saying, three songs got the habit like, huh what.
Speaker 1: Does he mean by what? Tell the truth? By what?
Speaker 2: I don't know about the rioting block ship? No, No, it ain't no lie, Look look he will your question?
Speaker 4: What what? What? What?
Speaker 1: What's you the songs? What happened afterday?
Speaker 2: I did this song because I was taking control over they did.
Speaker 1: It's sucking it up on the songs though. This is the thing. No, no, this is what fucked me up though. Now look this, it wasn't that spark song. But give me that sweet that that good stuff. But no, no, no, you got to make the market this though. Okay, this shause.
Speaker 2: You gotta be real drunk right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't gotta be drunk. I'm gotta make some noise for that. Just make yeah, the first filly niggas here anyway, I'm trying to keep it clean. This is the thing.
Speaker 2: I was doing the songs because I just wanted to be heard, you know what I'm saying. At the time, I ain't no nothing yet. I was still star They was a starter for me. I was just happy to be there, you know what I'm saying. So I ain't know the business yet. I adn't care about that. I was still liking a rapper artists move like, just happy to be on stage, video ship like that. The business sense wasn't there at all, you know what I'm saying. So I wasn't caring. I was like, yo, yo, come you come over, help me with this joint or I'm gonna take this song whatever.
Speaker 1: I ain't give a fuck. As long as this going on the project, I'm with that Okay, but you're missing the question. The question was how did he help you at the time, and not at all, That's just that was the question. But at the time we was in the same boat.
Speaker 5: But but but I've been peeped the game because I'm from the street. I've been people the game.
Speaker 1: You feel me, because like, he went to jail for a year in the day and we're still riding on the same type of tip though. But but I was, I was.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I had to go to the streets to get my jaguarris and and my stuff. I already always was driving hot well was always because I was in the streets for real, for real what I'm saying. But anyway, he went this jail for a year, he came home.
Speaker 5: Nobody wrote me, I fed in up purplet and mind you, I wrote him, I only wn I wrod Hm cause I always write niggas jay, That's just what I do, even to this day. But he came home and the way he was talking like he did ten years, Like yo, I just did a year. Nobody wrote me he was.
Speaker 1: In double telling all that. Mindre, I just got out of Joe a homicide in two thousand.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying, and I can't imagine saying that about my homies on on in the newspaper. As soon as I say something about him like all this, people saying, don't say this or don't say that. But he could say anything you want about us anytime he said, hell typing shit about this? I fed up, burtchy niggas. Koiks that I will a few niggas. That's saying a lot, you know what I mean. That's to me, I'm like, what the fuck is you talking about? Like I'm saying so so so when I say something, why is it a big deal? But when he says something, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Felt like he was talking about the other niggas. He was talking about all of us. Because you if you talking about cracking, talk about me. He ain't. No, you know you ain't talking about me. You talking about me? She ain't gon talking about crack. It ain't talking about me. You see what I'm saying. I don't move like that.
Speaker 5: You're talking about crack, you talking about even though I mean messing Christie right now, we talking about them, were talking about me.
Speaker 1: Because they with him. I don't do the middle man.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm saying so because he Berkie robbed them to and they're not saying yeah, oh right, they're not saying yeah old.
Speaker 1: If they would have just come out like yeah oh not telling tell he's telling the truth. They scared to death we called state property.
Speaker 5: I guess they're scared of controversially scared of they like it's too want to be politically correct.
Speaker 1: I just want to be real and right.
Speaker 5: Because Nigga's be spectral, you know what I'm saying. So the people like, well I don't like boll butt, least tell the truth. You know what I'm saying, all right, you know what I mean? And right now they're calling you the man in the town.
Speaker 1: You know why I can't. I was thinking I was because I came home. I just came home. I was broke and ship ain't had nothing. And I'm gonna tell you, boy, if I'm broke, I see him broke.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't be like I'm beating around the bush. I was trying to went to school, trying to get a job, and was it working. So I'm going to the booth, went to the booth, dropped the CD and.
Speaker 1: The rest was story like I'm talk about. I was bringing. I was delivering into niggas house for the house.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, you ain't got a deal, correct, you know I'm gonna I don't even have a manager.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk. I listen to the muscle. See your movement. I mean I did.
Speaker 5: I did it from the muscle and now a little bit off that negative on the process down getting money, Now that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm getting money. I got Craig right head. Yeah, my man, I got a new connect out man.
Speaker 5: Shot shot three yo, no shot three six five man later to serve the building, Trizzy push yeah, push it up exactly.
Speaker 1: It's gonna make your rib Everything can be fixed with this man. Everything can be fixed. We're gonna fix this being ship. But not today today. Today I was scared. That's you. I told you.
Speaker 2: I was scared.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I know this is the thing, is the thing, this thing, but look no look but but but but I described the squad though me and oh we've always been like like a different type of character and personality that you can't really contain or make us uh act or opinion?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you he is man? You know what I'm saying that stopping this. What I'm saying, I didn't probably make the mistakes that y'all think that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with.
Speaker 2: Everything, but look, I did make mistakes. But can I say that Cris rectify the situation with certain cruel members and it ain't the mistakes that y'all talking about.
Speaker 1: But that's why I just want to give him the benefit.
Speaker 2: Of the doubts.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody perfect.
Speaker 2: In But can I say this real quick though, this is the thing, this is the thing. I don't agree with everything that that that that you know doing. Yo, I don't know everything that he's doing. I don't everything he's doing. I don't agree with everything I'm saying. Butt, But the bottom line though, you know I'm saying the bottom line everything truthful.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So you felt like you got robbed to you? You feel like, yeah, but I wouldn't go with that. I wouldn't go that route, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I do.
Speaker 2: I do admire him for that, you know what I'm saying, for speaking out and I'm just wearing him on that. Man, I just like that we got the same person.
Speaker 5: Have fark said anything, sparsly, be up and down like he having like sometimes he'd be hostile. Sometimes you don't know what I'm saying. I don't know, but yet understand I don't smoke, I barely drink.
Speaker 1: I got clear head. So what I'm doing all this, it's from I'm the same every day, you know what I'm saying. And like, I got eight kids that I got to take care of. So if somebody take forty thousand for me, that means something he took forty thousands. I mean, separate point.
Speaker 5: I mean, you got to figure we can treat we getting three thousand show the first time. I mean, who knows how many shorts. I think it was more than that. I'm just saying, even if there's ten thousand people, I wouldn't get you here for fifteen hundred. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So twenty thousand, they kill your whole family. You know what I'm saying. Twenty thousand.
Speaker 5: But it's even about the Money's the principle that you take from your young boys, period.
Speaker 1: I mean, and if I took for money, my almost let me so much, I can ask them, then let me have this boy. Oh I got you when I get.
Speaker 5: Back right, you know what I'm saying, But just that like it ain't happening and then say something bad about me.
Speaker 1: I got the right to say whatever. It was just a mistake. Now it wasn't a mistake. A mistake is not Rabbins White for eleven cities. A mistake not Rabbins wony A get it and again and again.
Speaker 5: A mistake is not getting a bag of money from a concert spending it to say I seen a sweet link, I seen a sweet bat. Mistakes not the day you took forty thousands from us. You ain't paying a DJ FI one hundred, DJM mayor I got it on tape. What I'm saying, it's like the stuff that you doing is like and that's not mistakes. That's your character.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. The mistake has happened. You happen onson twice, not years, the year of the years, the year of the year, off the end, you know what I'm saying. That's why I don't really want to rectify it, because I can never mess with a dude like you anyway, you know what I'm saying. So my goal is to be better than you musically and do my own thing and show you how you supposed to teach your young boys.
Speaker 5: Oh, my young supposed to be in madebags and bunzines and all that stuff without me saying nothing. You just see them, you know what I'm saying. That's how there's no brainer. We supposed to have been super rich. We got to stay property one, two, three, four five said supposed be a stay properly one right now.
Speaker 1: Fact you're supposed to say, oh, whatever you want wrong with you, let me fix it, cause we can get this sit done. That's the boss. It's easy. That's how you feel of what Baby and Wayne situation right now. But see they so rich, it don't matter they still to start outing. Yeah, what I'm saying, do you feel like that is?
Speaker 4: That? Is? That?
Speaker 1: Is that the exact situation that could have probably fixed that situation because I think they did. They handle their business first. They start beefing after they already rich. Their families took care of you know what I'm saying. I got six sons, so you know, when you got sons, it's like you're trying to get money. So they don't got to start from scratch, I'm saying. So it's a different thing. I got. I can't be humble knowing my sons is right there? How can I be humble?
Speaker 5: And I got six sons right, and my sons are teenagers, so they look like, well, I mean they can. I gotta get some money for them to be able to go to college or start business or whatever they want to do.
Speaker 1: They ain't about me no more. So I can't be sitting humble, you know. I mean this makes a noise. Get them? You know sure, I'm sure I ain't driving? Alright? Cool? Who's driving? John Johnny J?
Speaker 5: Driving?
Speaker 1: Right? We heard his cast selection is serious? Johnny. That's my boy, y'all shout Johnny J. Yeah, this is five man, Okay, my boy, Trizzy man push, I'll be Trizzy in three six far South. Shut up, man, I tell you the ship, my boy? What's up? Man? You're out?
Speaker 3: He done.
Speaker 2: Leave tonight.
Speaker 1: Holding it down. As soon as I get my paper right, I'm moving uphead. You gotta move down head.
Speaker 5: I see people skating past the thongs on, so it's crazy like I'm coming down here.
Speaker 2: So I think I asked this question before, but I'm action in another way because at some point it was right that y'all was happy together.
Speaker 1: Let me just let me just say this, I understand what you're saying. I thought that looked happy, you know, because I got a hundred thousand advanced both of them together. They still together, like I ninety nine. They still was good.
Speaker 5: Everything was clicking, buildings and everything buildings, and I mean they had pinions that cost two hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like it was real money. They had money, like it was nothing like he was saying, we got Jacobs on my birthday, but they got Jacobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you beat on your actual day. But let me get the jake.
Speaker 5: You know, Jacobs was like you know, remember it was like there was major you gotta ja like dad day would come find you here, come find you?
Speaker 1: Like yo, where you at?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: But you had beef for day. No, No, I told you haven't later, don't. We talked about the good the good towns what I'm saying, the highlights, the good time get It was good times. We was on tour until three years later. Like I was getting undred hours a day on the tour and I was getting three thousands, keeping them good. I want to tell you how the good ship slid off, said Lena. Say that was good about the tour.
Speaker 2: Rockaway was free.
Speaker 1: Boxes. The same ship, Yeah, the same ship. You want thousands, I've got you at the game. I won't changing somebody. I won't change it for we had so much fun.
Speaker 5: The fun was worth a million. You take some dirty boys from Northulli and put them on tour and.
Speaker 1: They know it's like why'd you no Internet? So they know how we look. We had to say. We had to say averse to the girls, like yo, I'm the one that said just it was definitely so Now.
Speaker 2: That Spots record, you know that pre that that goods and stuff? How did that happen?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Jay z Ja used to hear records and like tell you to say it again, or he listened to it and he just put his twist to it and it because it's just simple Hea the boss.
Speaker 1: What you gonna say?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, but you ain't you ain't. You ain't say nothing. Just now it's like, how did that become?
Speaker 1: Touch Records?
Speaker 2: He took it okay, Like I mean like like like the Sparks record he had for Roll in the studio. We had me and Sparts had the song before we signed, okay, like like talks about hustler far had that before we was signed, Like a lot of.
Speaker 5: Songs you an't say. Probably was me and Sparks had before he was signed. So they heard it and then like bings, I'm going the remix. But I was on the first one, the original first one, so tell hustling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know original one yeall had recorded in ninety eight, ninety eight.
Speaker 5: He's in a group of h made Sparti with the Hitman. We had song called Turns of a Hustler and that was our song.
Speaker 1: I was. I was blame myself. I was in jail a lot. Okay, so now let's describe the record. Sweet that man he said he was in jail a lot, but he was there for that.
Speaker 5: I was a Jeff homicide then two thousands, two thousand, I was looking for homason.
Speaker 1: He was knocked, you know, because in jail.
Speaker 2: So but y'all had that record prior recorded.
Speaker 1: He said he listened jail. But see the difference was the he someone in jail when jay Z did it, I know, but he's laughing at me for what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But did.
Speaker 2: Over there over there?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, So y'all recorded that.
Speaker 2: He said he was in.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 1: We don't you hold on?
Speaker 2: Wait? So did y'all record that right together?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 5: First, first I hated the song was like a James but spurts basically its furst brainsch out what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like, so when you heard that, you knew that whole had took that.
Speaker 5: First of all, y'all remember that said he wouldn't even let us on a song with it, so spars one hook of that song would never happen when I heard a hustle would never happened. A Freeway song before I who heard it were hustle like the songs you had people want It's like you say you want it because that was Freeway song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta give up. Man, understand See it was.
Speaker 5: Crazy because at the times like you happy because home doing and you think he messed with you like that, but he really don't much with your song.
Speaker 1: And then that he's like, I got enough songs for them, get up to the side. But see I'm disappointed because already knew to see what was coming. Like that's what it is, you know what I'm saying. But just imagine he gave start.
Speaker 2: So what was your because at one point really put you on so what was the what was the exact moment where you was like I said.
Speaker 1: I think he was in Miami and I've seen him, like the way in Miami he was making.
Speaker 5: What's on video here take us the games and them things gone out. He was gonna had a minco. I was in Miami, so cool rockn making Miami and won't Sweat, you know, so we.
Speaker 1: Shot the bright Sweat like that, but not listen that story. So the people there, your fucking phone, you.
Speaker 5: Mad and it was just I just I just at that time, I think that's the Sparks had the song with that. He was trying to get you know, hold the clear or something whatever, and they's like, whole didn't tell him.
Speaker 1: But you know him got to tell you. They tell you like, no, he's not doing it. But I seen Cassidy Jaw. I'm a hustler.
Speaker 5: I'm a hustler, got care and I'm like, why would you clear that dream for helm?
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Then I start seeing like we don't have no stay probably too came out he hadn't no no song with us, and I'm like, oh, I ain't no no.
Speaker 1: Song or stay property neither. But this thing too.
Speaker 5: But just think of he on the song with us like whatever do yeah, yeah, like I'm saying, so it's like why not, it don't cost some nothing.
Speaker 1: So then I was like, he don't funk with us, you know what I mean? In my head, I'm like, oh, I I mean, and I never disrespect him because you know it's pick holme me, but just a racial like he don't fuck with us because he could just snap your finger and you could be in the position. He don't gotta give ship his word just saying it like something like you mean.
Speaker 5: So it was like I did nothing. Not just in my head, I knew, like, boy, don't fuck with us. Everybody else donna see it because they think you felt that same way.
Speaker 1: He cried that same No, he just start coming around. J J was cool with me. He's a jay. Yeah, JA was cool. Man.
Speaker 2: It was weird, fuckingum man, cause he he would always like make me feel like real comfortable.
Speaker 1: But do you think he fuck with you? Then? Hell no, Honestly, this is the thing. This is the thing.
Speaker 5: Honestly, this is the thing that I realize now back then, see where we're from, Like if you my man, you my man, and we.
Speaker 2: Fuck with each other like and we tight no matter we broke or whatever, broke together, get money together, whatever, we ride together. So when they started talking about family up there, I had the whole family perspective.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, family and family. They was like, yeah, man, yo, I give you the key to my crib right now.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You come to my house.
Speaker 2: This is my house.
Speaker 1: Your house. I'm like, damn, this ship is l up head. He did, but we but I can't.
Speaker 2: But I came from that, from that Roald era, whereas like my man Diol from the block. He managed me and Freeway and he really like took care of us like he was like like our uncle. You know what I'm saying. That nigga was like, here's a black nigga. It's getting money. But he took care of us. He put us in the studio and ship.
Speaker 1: With no no kick back, like nothing like nothing back like no residual, was nothing back, no label, no nothing, just just shooting in dark. You know what I'm saying, So shout I do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But so I went up there with them morals what I'm saying I grew up on seven Montgomery, seven seventh Marshall, and I just went up there with them morals.
Speaker 1: And I just thought that they was on the same ship. And it wasn't the same ship.
Speaker 5: But this is the thing, this is the thing, this is the thing when I went up there, so I had them the ideal of this, this was going on with us, and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like like we're industry friends. You know what I'm saying. I ain't understand have industry friends. I didn't know that rat friends. Well.
Speaker 2: Me, I've been through so much things in my life and when I can sit back and I can think about it, there's a lot of things that I regret. Like me personally, I don't regret because this is the question I'm gonna ask you. Well, I'm saying, when I sit back and I think about a lot of things in life, there's a lot of things I wish I could do over. There's a lot of things I wished you could have took back. It's a lot of things I wish I wouldn't have did. Is there anything that y'all the rock fell I wouldn't regrets. I didn't nothing.
Speaker 5: I didn't take my opportunity for the full advantage of it, like I shouldn't advantage so a lot of stuff that happened, it's my own fault, that's why, you know, for instance, but it's just not being a bigger start than I was, because you know, first of all, me being broke so long and being the hood so long, I don't have a mom and popping all that stuff like a break person got getting some breads like oh, ship.
Speaker 1: Like yo, ship like yo, Like you tripped up and hit the lottery. So you know, I was so tripped off off of that, my work I think wasn't what it should have been. You know, I blame myself for that. But at the same time, you being an older black boy.
Speaker 5: From the hood, if you really from the hood, you see already got shot out times before I got signed.
Speaker 1: The Rocky Fellers got shot in ninety seventy ninety seven shot. If you don't know, make noise for sorry, but.
Speaker 5: I understand what if you know a young boy in the streets like that deep going through that.
Speaker 1: First of all, I hold it to me anything out of did it just because of jay Z?
Speaker 2: Because you met Jay direct direct you didn't meet him through DAG.
Speaker 1: I ain't even know c Dame yet for a while, unto right now I'm him. Know what I'm saying. But what I'm saying is this, I blame myself for what But at the same time, somebodys selling for me. That's different.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. But now, mother fucked up. I did my time for all my mess ups. You know what I'm saying, And I understood I got older, I started like, Damn, I fucked up.
Speaker 1: I fucked up.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, being an older dude that signed he put it. Any dude, if a dude from from Buffalo, I'm gonna say, you dog, you should be doing that. You're doing that instead of just leaving him out in the cold, because you understand now you leaving him out the cold with his sons, that's a whole new generation that you can.
Speaker 1: Affect, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So why wouldn't you say, damn, let me school him so you can take care of his kids, because at the time he even had no kids, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's just easy. Like now, it ain't a bottle money. It's about like pulling somebody coach.
Speaker 5: I mean, a dude that you know don't have a pop for real, were making them songs and say property, that's our real life. That ain't no fucking songs. That's the real ship. I mean, we say we have a pop mom. He foster homes and prisons, in jails and shooting.
Speaker 1: What was the good time?
Speaker 5: The good time was like all of it because you could have been dead. He could have been in the penitentiary, you know what I'm saying. So it was it wasn't good as it could have been, but it was way better than what it was.
Speaker 1: Times a million. There's times a million good. So I would never take it back because like that's she say, my life. It mean because I was in the slums and shout letting, you know what I'm saying, So like you, I mean, but looking back and like damn, you know what woo like like say, I got artists, I'm gonna be involved in their life. I don't got to go to their house or they hood, but I can just say tell me what's going on.
Speaker 5: I could give them advice just as it being a real dude like I'm saying, and I know they look up to me, they gonna listen and if they don't, did that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You was never ever, It was never negotiated that you would be being's artists.
Speaker 5: Never never, never, He just said listen. We wasn't even sure we was gonna call ourselves. We tossed around two names, state property and Cocaine Cowboy.
Speaker 1: So for him to just say, I mean state property and I made this. It wasn't even like that.
Speaker 5: We just tossed him und their name stay probably I'm better. We ran with that and that was the name for all of us.
Speaker 1: So when't you become the boss?
Speaker 5: Because he because he had already had his song like he was, don't have song with jay Z, So he's more famous than us.
Speaker 1: That's it. Other than that, it's like, you know, he never wasn't no signed nobody, and he didn't He didn't have a power to do that. I mean I got signed to fight that. He saw his face. You know what I'm saying. How about you be cracked? Where the tager on that? Yeah? Shouting him up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna keep it hard, Nah, I don't quit quitters. Come on, man, money, I'm a grown man. I can say, come on, I got kids and ship. No, we're making you done.
Speaker 1: Been pushing.
Speaker 2: Protected but listen, listen protected, you know, but I want him to be a little more interactive though, be chilling because.
Speaker 1: Crazy ship.
Speaker 2: He wants, he wants state property, state property, he does.
Speaker 1: He told me he was trying to force me because listen, bees is out here right now.
Speaker 2: I really did want to, but I was too drunk to try to like mediate it in the correct way because I did have success mediating other beef.
Speaker 1: So people when I when I mean, I don't think.
Speaker 2: The beef is serious saying because stay bullshit right now. Let me tell you this day, little bullshit right now.
Speaker 1: I love, I love, I love, I love, I love. You know what me talking not.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but this is the thing whenever will we're saying, man, everything is just so official, and it's anything that we wanted to say. But I've been saying and the ship and I've been out, I've been.
Speaker 1: Not flipped on y'all.
Speaker 2: He said, y'all.
Speaker 1: No, he said y'all, because no, I've been tell I resigned. I've been resigned. I resigned. I've been resigned. None of y'all niggas to be saying no, but he cleared that ship up. Though I've been resigned. None of y'all no listen to this, Yes, I listened two times. Oh help me out. He said.
Speaker 2: None of your niggas he said, he said, besides crack. He said that, all right, nigga, Well, what are you gonna say that?
Speaker 1: But then when he went back and reiterated it, he felt a different way. He said, none of them. Nigga, Bill, I still don't think nobody don't speak up. I don't know. No, I don't have to speak up because I got it somebody, somebody old saying, son, I ain't had to speak up. I've been just stopped fucking with niggas.
Speaker 2: Because you have seen beings in Atlantic City, right, correct, Luisia Lee at a comedy show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we talked about that. Yeah, a real beef, though, let's keep it. It's not want to make people say beef. You're thinking beef like.
Speaker 2: It's wrapped beef, because to me, when it's beef, seeing all your interviews to me, it just feels like you're just disappointed.
Speaker 1: Yoh, you know, because if it wasn't for Internet, nobody would never know.
Speaker 5: I'm supposed to be burning in the politentiary somewhere because I was taking poltitentiary chances. You mean, and I'm talking about I'm going to up state for real, state state properly, for real, for real, like I'm saying, So for me to come out sod, let me tell you about peace and tell them the way they understand where I'm coming from. I wouldn't have to sell drugs if we were doing what we supposed to be doing in the first Yeah, you up driving.
Speaker 1: You hit me. You're telling me him in the phone.
Speaker 2: We can keep everything called beans one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take this Advertiser five and advertiser six. It's definitely our tools, on titles, on all that. So you definitely support me.
Speaker 1: And that comes trick to me.
Speaker 5: Ain't got worry about my burning me because I do my own business now, you know what I'm saying. I'm my own manager now, my own everything. Now with the internet, you don't need no body. He needed to hustle, and the hustles we got drink Champs. Man, it's maybe be about to open up. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking I'm looking good out there, Philly. I'm looking good out there.
Speaker 2: They tell me loves drink cham I'm looking good after the fact. They just keep talking and you just keep it real, get me up alcoholic, like you know, like that. Yeah, but you know what, that's what album I love because.
Speaker 1: You and Game great. It's probably one of my first favorite street artists. Dudes. But what attached? What comes with you as the drama because we keep we got we emotional emotional.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you guys could always be a bigger artist if you if you're detached. It's up to God though, But that's up to God. But I feel like y'all don't need that. I don't feel like that game. Game is supposed to be out here tomorrow. You're gonna try to get them look up to Whack one hundred.
Speaker 1: That's my nigga, but wag, that's my nigga's out. Yeah, that's my nigga, but Whack.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, feel like I feel like street niggas is a special artist because I'm a street nigga. So I always you know, catered, you know to what the streets is going on, and sometimes we just don't need to controversy to go with the streets. Right now, I call niggas, I ask niggas. Niggas say, oh got the fucking city. You got the city without this it means or what this means, But you got the.
Speaker 1: City hardworking, dedication, and maybe I'm wrong, like like what you're saying, Track.
Speaker 2: Don't even saying, Well, Trash I got.
Speaker 1: I went through the similar situation with Trash, right, Trash put me on uh, he jerked me. He took my publishing means and take your publishing publishing this personally through a lawyer whatever.
Speaker 2: And I forgave Trash because Trash put me in a position to where I can say fuck everybody.
Speaker 1: But would you with him again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do, Actually I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't do the business when when he's in position to do it, but I do do business with him when I'm in position to do it.
Speaker 1: And he respects that forgiveness heavy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And he respects that, and I would wish something like that.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not out.
Speaker 5: The realm of possibility is just that right now, I just think that I'm popping like where I'm going, where I'm from, I'm popping, you popping saying period, you know what I'm saying. So it ain't about the controversy. It ain't about it was about like he's telling the story. It means though he bigger than me, he can tell the story two more places than me. So I did to tell my story, then I tell my story. This story is done. The story over, like I mean, honestly being with like I mean, I just don't want to do nothing but stay. Probably I want to be the separate from state. Probably I want to be known as old skin on that.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: It made no big thing because I got the music, I got the work ethic, I got the hustle, you know what I'm saying. So so it ain't like this a big thing, like I'm just dwelling on this.
Speaker 1: This just happen to be.
Speaker 5: You know, I got a platform to talk about it, and people want to know the story because I remember all through the two thousands, especially early two thoughts having to stay property.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest question. It was too much to tell him, like I'm like, three move.
Speaker 5: I won't ever say never, because if the bag right, you and the bag right, then you know we can do it.
Speaker 1: Make it happen. Man, Damn, I just met with damn early.
Speaker 5: You know, I just did the two Animal movie, I stabed, murdered, moke up when you tried to murder the movie you stabbed them on though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I killed like three people in the movie.
Speaker 5: Any stay, you killed a couple of niggas. But see they you know he's doing the movies, he doing all this stuff. I'm I'm a parola may I'm going to l a wait, you're still on par parole?
Speaker 1: This make.
Speaker 2: We got too many, But.
Speaker 1: I'm going to l know what I'm saying, so like you like like like like cracks that they used to say, he go the key to my crib. I used to take the kid and really go the Beverly Hills and being in for ten days.
Speaker 2: Now on tax Stone podcast when it came out, a lot of people thought you were high.
Speaker 1: It's that.
Speaker 5: So much.
Speaker 1: I don't even smoke weed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they think you on because I'm just because I'm just an energetic bull.
Speaker 1: Ain't talking that crazy ship.
Speaker 2: But listen, let's definitely said you know me on he getting tested and ship. This nigga only drake when I knew that he drank. But right now since we've been like together and ship, he don't drink the same where he even drank.
Speaker 1: He never but now listen, but anybody that No, no, he never smoked. Sing he don't want me anyway. This is how I am. I won't go. I'll be joked on life. Nah no, no he bent off that drive, off that drive. That drive got cracked. What's up? Describe PCP for us, Man, give me a cigarette. I could just stop that without even doing it. Yeah, tell us, PC come on on, I ain't man, you go the wrong way. I ain't the fucking PCP mixed out. We never had a PCP person. You know what it's like. It's like your worst It's like buttnegga and but no it ain't butt nigga. No, no, tell us. It is the thing that you treat you on PC lean on one night. Nah, you lying crack. I don't know. You don't know what I was on. My brother was on that ship one time, right PC B and lean piec B. He's holding the wall up. Yeah yeah, yeah, you bro crying, Oh help me hold this wall up. No, they can hold the wall up with him. I said, when I when I want to hold the wall up. He ran off like it's about the phone on. It ran on for the wall that's.
Speaker 2: A you got it one time. I want to describe you as the spirit alone. Man, give me no cigarettes in here, brother, I'm not Some weeds said you're smoking piec be and lean at once. You never smoking pc B. All right, maybe not.
Speaker 1: The same thing.
Speaker 2: I've never smoked.
Speaker 1: You know you did, but I heard you smoked up co.
Speaker 5: S y.
Speaker 1: But just make up a line wrong with day and come on, let's.
Speaker 2: Describe that because our listeners have never heard the piece of best.
Speaker 1: I'm not the fucking for bc B.
Speaker 2: No, you remember you remember the guy from.
Speaker 1: The guy wasn't on it? Come on, just just inscribe one time you got my niggad.
Speaker 2: Come on, please please, we don't know if you really want to be sorry.
Speaker 1: Please, I don't go out of tolerance. I got a hot you know what, man, let me tell you something. Listen, listen, listen. Earlier today yesterday were riding the Beback. I ain't bragging in nothing but just now.
Speaker 2: But it was in North Carolina and the Mayback and the other yo. You your mimber was so so he be tripping and so tripping opolding that ship. You never saw me trip. You never saw me trip.
Speaker 1: Just tell us subscribe. I don't what about when you was Spirs got locked up, they said ship on pc B. All right, Yeah, it's a situation, the Scott situation. All right, photo ship out, alright, check it, check it, check and check. All right.
Speaker 5: So me and Sparts were coming back from the spot called Lincoln Motel. It's on Roosevelt Boulevard.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: This is in Philly, isn't Philly?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel everybody feel you know what the fuck I'm talking about? Little the little theme rooms ship like seventy dollars, you get a country.
Speaker 11: Restauran room, Chinese room, all type of ship. Let you you really need one of those rooms tonight. They come with us, bro, you gotta like room. It's still open.
Speaker 1: Flying to Philly. So check it. We're driving, we're.
Speaker 2: Driving right, but but Sparts got thirty eight in his pocket right now. It's a revolver, correct exactly? Yeah, yeah, the dirty the dirty bullets.
Speaker 1: No, it was a good it was a nice, clean gay. It was cool. It was a good gun. I like thirty eighth with dirty bullets ahead. All right.
Speaker 2: So we're driving and we see the contain. I'm like, oh ship, But I ain't realize how we were so high. We ain't realize how slow we was dropping.
Speaker 12: We was driving like we driven like ten miles an hour, So were driving slow. But I thought I was cool. So they pulled up and ship. We pulled over, and I forgot he had the gun. I would have pulled over anywhere. We pulled pulled over and they pulled over there at the guns. Oh but the hands up.
Speaker 1: They had the gun and ship. So they like to sell.
Speaker 2: But that's the part. They took us to the precinct. They said, yo, y'all fit the description for some people.
Speaker 5: They rid the Dug donuts right, so like so like, yo, we ain't ride on dug donuts.
Speaker 1: We just came back from fucking these business at the hotel.
Speaker 4: We ain't.
Speaker 1: So uh were sitting there interrogation. They they they they they put a pressure on us and ship yo, yo, what you wanna do, what you wanna do, what you're gonna do. Then they showed us this this video. They showed a video. When the video came off, sexual harassment. No no, no yo, they said, they said, they said we got video. When they put the video on you, I swear to guy, yo, everything that wasn't us, but everything in the video matched us. Yo. It was the same as that car I had, right, it was my same as that car, yo.
Speaker 5: The nigga had the same Jackie dude, you remember the ex colle was with the fur you.
Speaker 1: Know, the snorkels, the circles, circles with with the f ship.
Speaker 2: The snort.
Speaker 1: Nigga had a smirkle, all extra works. And I was sitting in the car like I was, and it looked like us. He was like others, y'all. And I'm looking at the camera. You want to say this, you know, no, day I never said this is something oh my way? You know mind you said, I'm like Dan here rapping.
Speaker 5: The part about the story is the creepy part about the story is we had a double X self like cover shoot. The next morning, we can't fan them, we can't find them. Were going to the hospitals, to the stations. They said, oh you guys, we think we got We're like yo. They rap group the color. They propped the dunking.
Speaker 1: Dough like yo, you thinking about the dunkle do they? Then they let us out. I got a lord. I call my white boys.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: White boys will always get you in the white boat came on boats Antony Louise flow shot at lou You know what you said, Jewish big ship. They're Italian, but it's cool they can't Italian and New York is Jewe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They came throughing ship.
Speaker 5: And then when they they got me and Sparks out and Sparks was like, yo, you crack.
Speaker 1: I know you ain't. We was stitching on me man. They came in the room. They said, yo, yo, your.
Speaker 5: Man pedro zaions he told me everything. He's like, you know, no, not ped And this is before you're all I want to like south foul.
Speaker 1: Shoot, you know we have taking Do you think it just got out?
Speaker 2: If you went and got locked up, I would have never been to state property too, So thanks for getting locked up.
Speaker 1: This makes a look for that.
Speaker 5: They sent me the script and everything to jail, thinking I woul y'all on time studying it, but in the back of my mind, like y'all, I'll try eating ship for nothing.
Speaker 2: Not listen. When it gave me the script, it was paid dr And I said, I kidded out funted it up with this with me because I knew you already they wrote it for you, so I told the director, if you don't come hang out with me for three days, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Busted on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he came hang out with me for three days and we just kept talking about this niggas a local.
Speaker 1: We ain't never say because then they saying the script.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like name must say local, just like this nigga's ail local. So the director was just just he just got best busy going and just he named me.
Speaker 1: You always tell me how your nigga. You know, you know, I take your part.
Speaker 2: Yeah you say this, it's cool man, but you make anybody you you forget locked up.
Speaker 1: But not nothing like that. That's funked up. It is.
Speaker 2: But I did capitalize. I'm like, there's no.
Speaker 1: Other Puerto Rican nigga like that. You gave me back in a lot of different ways. I say, of course heavy damn different ships. You feel like a little debt, you know, like that. I don't want it, but you like that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes said, Yo, you know what, I'm not going to let another man. It is written for black nigga. I was like, damn, who else get the black Fakian nigga?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: A real name, you get me good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you Grady just ship. You are really really ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Grady Ship. Now we should do a new movie. Man, you got all the fucking bridsticks.
Speaker 13: You have the line that's when you get money whenever the watch girl brother, And.
Speaker 1: This is my goal.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to do it today, but I would really like to get y'all right, because in all honesty, I don't think I think maybe beings maybe have balanced in his heart. Maybe he did or didn't, but at the end of the day, we're all some hood niggas that made it out of the hood. And the thing about it is, and the think about.
Speaker 1: It is this that the part could he have been wrong? Maybe, could he have been trying to be wrong? Maybe?
Speaker 2: But the thing about it, I think that everybody that's from the hood want to see another nigga from the hood.
Speaker 1: Making out the hook.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe maybe you took a wrong exit at some point, but I don't think that mind frame never stops.
Speaker 1: Maybe somebody, you know what I'm saying, like it's it's certain things that that's wrong, but you're un a reconciliation. I'm trying to be you know why I funk with this nigga and I know he would talk it because I see it in his eyes. They said I was hot on tax Stone ship killing bed. That's okay, you know why. But I want to I want to reconcile that I'm looking at you in your eyes and I can tell you so much. But but the tagle bone got you, and the tagbone is great. That's okay, that's you know what.
Speaker 2: Bone got that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lea, if you're gonna pull from what I got you, man, I've been about depends running back, don't do that. You Philly niggas like Brooklyn niggas.
Speaker 2: You have realized that. Yeah, I know, I realized Philly niggas like Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: My favorite rabbit from Brooklyn, So Piggy, don't be big, bigger the red it's not even the number two from the gate is my number one, two and three, Oh dirty best is my second favorite rabbit. Did I don't have figured being some love? He my top top. It's different, different different areas, It's different eras of COULDII rap what I'm saying, I'm a couchie rap ball. I'm gonna put your rap bo I'm gonna cou you rap ball like Granddaddy. You almost go back there's different. You know what I'm saying. Different?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So give me King King and back in the day Caine came my first time. You thirty nine too, talk about King. I can tell her that I saw Fat Boys when I was a kid. I saw Fat Boys live. Doggy fresh Lining died, and you know that Ship. I saw Ship live with my mom. My mom a Civic Center, City Center, University of the City. My mom took me. She didn't even like Rat, but she know I love Rat, and she took me to all the shows. And I couldn't even see.
Speaker 2: Your mom's party weekend. My mom black, she's black. My dad weakingd my mom black man black.
Speaker 1: My mom we that much.
Speaker 4: Dad.
Speaker 1: I always thought it was the opposite. Now my mom is my way. Yeah, and you're thirty nine too. I'm thirty fuck, I mean thirty nine, twenty fifth. Her niggas want to serious and Ship. I told my second come tell that, sir. Yeah, the second.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight just turned thirty year old. You he wouldn't tell think nine, honey.
Speaker 1: It was popping a long as time.
Speaker 2: Was with me.
Speaker 1: This he's popping right before X came out.
Speaker 2: No, I can't I was no seeing an album came out before X, but I wouldn't popping.
Speaker 1: That album was popping in front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wouldn't pop. It's a different type.
Speaker 1: But no, No, I'm not saying what what what?
Speaker 4: What I heard?
Speaker 1: I heard you before I heard of them. And I'm saying this because d m X was my man.
Speaker 5: That's I mean that during your drop came out before d Joe came out and the big DMN.
Speaker 1: He listened to the podcast a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm not it was because I remember when d m X came out, the DMX my man came out.
Speaker 1: But I remember all CD before I ever heard of DMX. You know what I'm saying, I remember that too. I said, you know, I was probably say like y'alls, I listened to y'all, you know, seeing it did come out, seeing it did come out before d m X. You are right.
Speaker 2: I know I'm right because I know you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: You know you're hip hop sh So now who do you listen to? They went to the.
Speaker 2: Shot, and then you want to ask you this question. Let's do that. Let's do the shot first.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be funny going with my name to somebody. You're not gonna I listened to it.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, all right, for the record, this is my last shot.
Speaker 1: I can't do it no more.
Speaker 2: I'm a Philly niggas, I know, yes, shoot niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm a shooter. That's why I related to Philly early. That's why I was in that store. I listened to a lot of Philly rappers. Okay, now, I ain't gonna say Philly rappers. I listened to Drake Man. You listen to Drake I think you do what.
Speaker 2: Happened now because at the end of the day, when I look on the internet, a lot of the times I seen Meek Mill, it was with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like one of the first people to ever mean whatever, rip him up? What does that mean? You gave him the hammers to he dope? He was the rappers. I know him.
Speaker 5: He always is a rapper, dope rappers, you know him. No, he wasn't a good as he his now, but he was. He got good by leaps and bounds every month.
Speaker 1: Like he took it serious. You know what I'm saying. But he was. He was focused as a young and you know what I'm saying. Okay, So like gonna take a piss, Okay, you're saying about.
Speaker 5: Like me and BEANSI stuff, I think it's too far from me kind of, But with me, it ain't that serious and for real, just like what happened, because I just thought that he should have.
Speaker 1: Did different stuff for the city.
Speaker 5: That's not my place to think that, but as a person, I think he's like my brother. I think he should have did more stuff for like the youngest than Philly and all that, because he's from Philly, you know what I'm saying. But that's it ain't And then he should he talked to me like he became, he became a star.
Speaker 1: He could he started me. You know what I'm saying. He gave me a start of your old person that's like your oh hey, for real. That's like I mean.
Speaker 5: But it ain't nothing deep though, because I love him for real what I'm saying so like it ain't like it ain't like I can't see exact problem though, Like he just became Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I'm a real nigga from streets, so Hollywood and me don't mix, that's all.
Speaker 5: It ain't not a big thing. I could have been a dick ride. I'm like, yo, what I'm saying, I don't do that like like like like being trying to say I try to start controversy, but not this meek instad of beans. If I want to controversy, you know what I'm saying. He waited, I'm saying on.
Speaker 1: The tip like that.
Speaker 5: But no, like it ain't a big deal because I think, get a conversation, a conversations, We're gonna be back like boo men like my brother.
Speaker 1: So it ain't no big deal.
Speaker 5: So I listened to a ad. Yeah I listened, but listening like I listened to meet To. I listen to old Meek flamers too. You mean I listened and I listen to Drake to But I like drink, not because I don't like to singing drink Drake, but when he rapped, and I like that.
Speaker 1: He don't try to be something that he's not. He just beat him.
Speaker 5: He be on never saying he gangsad. He ain't never say gon shoot you just ima blood these holes. I'm gonna sing to him and I'm.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm giving Coca back.
Speaker 2: Has changed ever since I wore has changed Matt Beef and started Coca. Yeah, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Back, and I want everybody to know the next kid coming out of Philly. How does nigga feel coming out of Philly? But the life, but the knife you'll see, you don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm in the streets, so I always know how to speak.
Speaker 1: I'm the first one. I told him about me, one of the first one told the people about me.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, when you say you're in the streets, you're saying nobody else since they property has ever been in the streets.
Speaker 1: Right now, they've been in the streets.
Speaker 5: But I like, man be in the streets all night on my page all night stunting. They like, I'm on the street on it, but I'm on the streeting.
Speaker 1: This is what I tell niggas.
Speaker 2: I tell niggas, you might have had the better work than me, You might have had better client tell than me, but you ain't gonna stay outside as long as.
Speaker 1: Exactly you link to that. And I'm bringing to the people.
Speaker 2: Because I stay outside all night, have cannon light dinners on the mailbox that you're talking right now, Nigga's why yeah, yeah, of course this niggas is better than me. With lyrics, This niggas is better than me. Whatever you ain't staying outside, don slime clime I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That all night. Listen if you asked the ad, yeah, all night.
Speaker 5: It's hard to get your city without no manager, without nothing, to have your city and go extra average thing who got the.
Speaker 1: City right now?
Speaker 2: They gonna say me, no, no, they did say you say, they did say you already, sir, in case you didn't know, let's make some noise. That's why I want you to have your city without the negative. When the negative about to be over, yeah, let's get that negative.
Speaker 1: I mean seventy.
Speaker 5: Tours a negative and then it's over Wednesday, the negative over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get let's get that out of there. Because you know why, I know, beans love you. I'm gonna keep it a honey. He might have not made the right decisions. Sometimes you're not gonna make the right decisions.
Speaker 1: I usually don't make the right decisions. But I sat there, I seen him speak about his artists. And this is back then.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling you talking to you recently, and I know, but everybody make mistakes. I know what you're gonna go with.
Speaker 1: But just hear me out, just hear me out. I means love you.
Speaker 2: I think he made him. He made maybe a couple of mistakes. But at the end of the day, it's just like me, tras. I can sit there and just hate trads and hate combat Jack for.
Speaker 1: The rest of my life.
Speaker 2: But you know what I choose to do. I choose to hug them niggas, and I choose to get them niggas fives and tell them niggas, you know it's all love. And you know what, I choose to give money somewhere else. And if I can involve them a little bit.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: But if I care, they already understand. And that's what I think you should do. I think you so big I can start doing. I think you're so big right now, like I'm talking about beyond this, like like I know what's going on.
Speaker 1: That's my job.
Speaker 2: My job now is to know what's going on. And when I said, who's running Philly, niggas told me who's running Philly? You understand. So it would probably even make you look bigger, even if you want to still hold on to it, just letting.
Speaker 1: It go and say you know what means. But see how you just word of that. That's the word of it.
Speaker 2: Nice the.
Speaker 1: You don't hold up both of y'all.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, and I would feel funny if you just shitting on this nigga here him shitting on you here. So you know what, But at the end of the day, I'm not saying I'm not saying wrong.
Speaker 1: Things ain't happen. Understand what you saying exactly like I'm not listening with Trash.
Speaker 2: I love Trash. There's niggas that came up to me and said, why the fuck are you around this nigga? And I said, because that nigga gave me that opportunity and.
Speaker 1: I didn't care. And did things have after that? Yep? It did, and he did it wrong.
Speaker 2: But I still don stepped that nigga because if it wasn't for him, if it wasn't for Poe waiting for me, I'm gonna keep it the honey Poone had to deal before me. Poone actually had to deal and said, you know what, I'm gonna wait for my homie. Now, people can probably sit back and say, oh, that's because Poone wanted to be He didn't want to be a solo artist never and you could say.
Speaker 1: That and then, but I don't care about that. The thing is had Poone I did that and had Trash.
Speaker 2: Not waiting for him, and then not the lawyer not waited, I wouldn't be here, so fuck it. It's just like, at the end of the day, I'd rather be the bigger man. Raggio says combat Jack, who was the lawyer who actually jerked me. He sat right where you sitting at, and I forgave him. I sat there because you know why I forgave him, because he manned up as a man and said he did do it, do what's wrong. And then he came here and he sat here, and it's like, why didn't you.
Speaker 1: Hold go on to something. If you pop it, you pop it. You don't need that drama. Regardless of what you popping. You already doing your thing.
Speaker 2: Like I'm listening to the streets, like how a person look at young dog or a person look at a.
Speaker 1: Buggie.
Speaker 2: That's who you offer Philly right now. It might make you even look bigger. You just say, you know what, beings, I forgive you, beings, I forgive you.
Speaker 4: Oh God, damn you. Ray, let's make you squashing beeps again. Be crack, be crack.
Speaker 1: Now what you're gonna do now? Because be cracked.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I don't got no problems. Man, what's up? I'm gonna be honest with you. Be cracking. What's up? Like, in my opinion, you're a superstar. Me too, you're a superstar. Appreciate you. Man, Man, you light skinned? We both you could have been album. What happened? Why you know, I'll be shure supposed to be I'll be sure. Look, I gotta tell you, Cirls on one time. I'm sure. Girls, Yeah, I ain't gotta. I'll be sure attitude though.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm from selling Montgomery like black girls too much? That's what that's yeah, only yeah girls too what now this editor? Yeah? Sound right? That didn't sound right. I'm sorry, but short Curls you definitely edited out because I ain't worried that right, you know what I mean? Like I thinking that. I meant like, you're supposed to be like white girls. Then you fuck them and you know what are we doing?
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know her? I'm sorry you guys does a.
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: Look the thing is though on some real ship, man, I don't know. Man, it's just weird with me. I'm weird.
Speaker 1: Man. I grew up in a certain era of Rat, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Whereas though I was influenced by people that made me want to rap, you know what I mean, That's what made Pete like like like like uh like growing up from the rip like I'm old.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm thirty nine, I'll be thirty nine. So I grew up right now. Yeah, I grew up on Big I mean, I grew up on Big Daddy, came Cougi Rat Run DMC Ultra Magnetic Dope Ship, you know what I'm saying, Like dope ship. So I grew up on that ship.
Speaker 2: So as times changed and as we progressed, like I was still inspired as like Dot's effects and throughout all the times, my deep I I'm a big mob deep fan break Kwinic, Ghosts and shit, I'm heavy on that. So when when it changed, I only wanted to rap because them dudes was rapping and they made me want to rap.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be like them, you know what I'm saying. I wanted to I want it was competitive.
Speaker 2: It was they said a bar, but now the bar, the bar just got got so low that I can't it's no competition.
Speaker 1: And I rapped so good. You know what I'm saying. I rapped too good. You know what I'm saying. My man told me like, Yo, you raped too good. You gotta wrap a little less. I'm like, what is this thing? I can't rap less? I know what I mean. My man, Honey Yuk was like, Yo, we in the studio. He's like, Yo, you're rapping too good.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You got dumb it down. I'm not really. I don't think I'm interested in dumbing it Damn dug, I don't know. I think I think I'm slided to the side real quick, you know what I'm saying, because I ain't gonna dumb it down. Because I grew up on the shop. I respected, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, both of y'all was on the the the Rock when the Rock was the Dynasty.
Speaker 5: But that's that's the right. But right now, like for like got the Panda, I got the best Panda remix Swinging that ship, Swing that ship. So it's on YouTube skin no paying, they just put that in. I mean like I'm a new old Skino. I'm better than I used to be, way better.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. But let me let me ask you this what is your best rock fella moment? But I gotta sing a solo song? Ont They probably too seedy? Been down too long? I mean it was it's hard to get you know if seven people in this group, to get a solo song is hard. So that was my favorite moment right there. I don't spill champagne. Look at that? Do your friend ship fretead. Let's go ahead, just to show you really laugh on.
Speaker 2: Da born in friend niggas. You niggas gotta start traveling. This wouldn't be a normal at all your niggas.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look at that.
Speaker 2: That's called Look at that perfectly.
Speaker 1: I'm boring that ship. Look at that.
Speaker 2: It's called pie.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, It's called s About to make up a little dictionary with all your little you know, I ain't know what you're saying. As far as the best Rockefeller moment, you's that in him? But please, I thought of this is one of them, because it was a lot of moments. You know what I'm saying. You had a big up, rocking fuller. This is no no, it was it was ill. Trust me.
Speaker 2: Give me your best nigga look, so don't get it fucked up. I don't want to shi look all negative and I no because you know, because I'm very I'm very emotional person too, you know what I'm saying. So to I spit out my ship like this is like displayed then one thinking here all the good ship later. But right here on this platform, I'm gonna talk about this that you ain't never hed before. But anyway, the most inspirational times for me was like it was ill because I was a kid that came from north right and I used to pray, pray to guy like yo, God please LIKESU all Yo, An I am a guy. You know what I'm saying. I just got I always had it since I was a kid. I always had a relationship with God. I ain't no, I ain't know about religions and stuff. It's always just talk like my conscience and ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I was sitting I'll be crying, and ship I'll be like, yo, why I'm crying. You know what I'm saying. But I'm so passionate about what I was doing.
Speaker 2: We ain't got no assurance.
Speaker 1: But look, but but when it happened, you know what I'm saying, When it happened.
Speaker 2: It got so ill. So when we was there, it was dope to see like like people like jay Z just call your phone, like yo, crack, he come on home this like like I U who who said that? Well time somebody, Oh you said that when Jay caught your phone? Right when you called your phone? You use it?
Speaker 1: No, we call your like, you're like, who the who the fuck is this? Hung up the ship. So I got a call one day, hey Pai dro I'm like, hello, hey yo, yo, what you're doing? Who's this? You're no, I ain't taking much? Don't come off. Yeah no, I'm proba beat out. That's the next chapter.
Speaker 2: Niggas think that.
Speaker 1: You like you know, they think you. I don't think that. The next interview.
Speaker 2: You got, you ain't forget my story purposely, purposely anywhere anywhere he got, he got your phone. He is on the on a on a like Rocking Fellow Toys on Rock the Mic tour.
Speaker 1: And I was on the run. I was on the run.
Speaker 2: I had no passport night, so they went to like this going to Ireland or some ship fucking Europe and some ship the next day and I ain't no passports.
Speaker 1: I had to fall back. So this is the last day. Came my phone on your patro where you at? Man on your I'm like, hello, hell, yo, who this is? Jay? I rode with it, though, I rode with it, and then I'm like, all right, what's up? Man? Hell Yo?
Speaker 2: Come at you angry man, come down stairs, man, skinny back then skinny boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But but that that around that time when I think of the times, like when she was that a lot Yo, Like, He's like, Yo, come that Saiirs. We about to go eat downstairs. And I called my mom, like your mom, Jay Jesus called me. He's like, Yo, come downstairs, we about to go eat. You know, there's good times.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: Talking about the good times? Man, I mean, she was all us good and it was good. It was good for those We got to.
Speaker 2: Think to what I'm saying, from a bad time, how many.
Speaker 1: You think about it? You think about it? First of all, brand some bad ship had no money. What you get locked up for? Because that's what if you ain't get locked up for that. I kept getting the gun case and young cas gun that you got locked up? No, this what this would happened.
Speaker 2: This happened around the time when we when I got signed locked up and state property. Yeah, when I got signed, when I got son. When I got signed, it happened so fast and ship that I was still in the block. And they gave me like sixty thousand, Like sixty thousand advanced my my.
Speaker 1: Bean. Yeah, what that mean? A hundred man ninety nine to niggas that.
Speaker 2: The hood. That's a little bit.
Speaker 1: You got sixty at a hundred all right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they gave me sixty though, but sixty was cool. But I was but I was still in the hood day two thousands. Still you got a big rock from Yeah.
Speaker 1: But there's the thing.
Speaker 2: Though I had a video on TV and ship and around the town. I was still in the hood though I had hood paper.
Speaker 1: Like what I'm saying, we was good. I could do whatever I want to do. I was still in the hood.
Speaker 2: I come buy no big crib yet, So nigga niggas came. Niggas came to my crib and tried, like.
Speaker 1: I remember, same thing to me. Niggas tried kidna at me in the crib. Yeah, I'm in the crib like you. What happened?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I feel like, the same thing.
Speaker 2: But they tried to kidnap him and sell them to you. Right before his happen, they tried to come in my crib. Was the shootout in my crib.
Speaker 1: They had to come to your crib. And I never move into Philly. Yeah, I was in the South, the South. Yeah, I trying to low they came in my crib.
Speaker 2: No, but look look niggas tried to come to my crib and Ship I caught. I caught the wave and ship before that, and I let Jay know it. I was like it was j I was like, yo, I set up with me.
Speaker 1: I called Lindy. I was like, yo, I need to talk to Jay Ship serious right now. Last night niggas here in my house.
Speaker 2: They ripped my screen door off and had I had two guys, my gags and my man don p. I forget that the crib had both gas. I was in my boxes and fucking this bitch. I was on I'll sit there the real military. It was really his going damn.
Speaker 1: And I told Jade's story and Ship He's just like he's looking at me the whole time. Is just like this. He's like he was like work, like like yeah, nigga, they tried to kill me. This come to create. He's like Damn, that's deep. Six. I got shot again. Six I told Daniel I got hit. You know I'm gonna like, yo, come up here right now, come up with New York got me spinted for lee like ship. That's like I said that the big shot catch on?
Speaker 2: But why is the bother so crazy?
Speaker 1: But I can say it was properly my fault because I was flashy at the time. Like, bro, is it so crazy?
Speaker 5: Like everybody's poor, everybody's for to New York products costs ten thousand livingits I mean, y'all read it's crazy. Y'all gotta have some thousands from somewhere. Fully, ship costs three hundred. Niggas getting put out three hundred? You get put out like so like it's the it's the different situational property. The property is way like it's all landish this she's on landish out there, like I'm about.
Speaker 1: Like five thousands.
Speaker 2: Like he you say on tax tone podcast, you say you go buy a whole block and fully for fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: House has cost me ten thousand, you know what I'm saying. But the neighborhood you win, you only even want to come there, like you have the house, but you don't want to.
Speaker 5: Come there from around Did you buy it and you fix it up and you just leave it there and bring it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you never know who want to live there.
Speaker 5: You might know why, you might might never want to live there because if you ain't from around there, you don't know what's going on. Don't come there. That's it, Corndell. You never know who killed who, brother cousin. What I'm saying, you can't just stand by niggas. You got to be you know what I'm saying, so like, but you gotta know, you gotta be from there. You know, in New York, a hotel room like the size of a closet because five hundred you know what I'm saying, you come to fully get a hotel room for sixty dollars. That ship is like eight New York hotel rooms. You know what I'm saying, real ship like crazy.
Speaker 1: In New York, New York. Everything is crazy in New York. Like it's just it's too high. I mean, you know, you gotta too fucked up. You know, No, that's axacly bone y'all never just pay exactly asked you. I asked you if you want it, but be cracked. This is where you go in drug? How did you hold me?
Speaker 2: Now you ask to me, no, your Puerto Rican nigga, how did you feel in because now your family right, you just said, uh, your father's Puerto Rican, your father's control of the household. How did you froell in the predominantly black neighborhood but being Puerto Rican?
Speaker 1: Because I ain't really I never really had that to my Spanish side whether like that.
Speaker 2: It was kind of weird to me, Like they wasn't cool for my black side, my mom's side, they was like my grandma and everybody.
Speaker 1: They was like super cool like so you went different things all the time like that that was the place to go. No, I did look yo, yeah yeah, my ma, Ma, Ma, ma, ma, love my mom black, my mom love. Oh mam. Know what's going on?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. She gonna see this podcast, you know everything. But I ain't know my Spanish side and ship. They wasn't cool Spanish, but they don't know them to this day like that, like that we got to we're not tight like that. But I still love him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I love him. He never been to Puerto Rico. But you can't blame it you know what I'm saying. I've been to Puerto Rico, y'all, and I ain't speaking no Spanish though at all. I can't even talk to them. But I can't even nothing. Girl understand it feels great, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Swinging balls in the sand, and then the fact your Puerto Rican essence just hit you when your balls.
Speaker 1: In the sands.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, I am from all right, you leg your balls in the saying, but if you lound your ball, I'm sorry, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Your balls and everything is all right.
Speaker 2: You gotta start all right because I think, believe me, I think everybody and they properly think that you were supposed to be the star.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's still on that, Yeah because every day, yeah, every day.
Speaker 2: But you know what he do.
Speaker 5: He said that all the time you were supposed to be. When he first came in was a PCP.
Speaker 1: No check it out. It was there was there wasn't check it out though, that is the thing. But you lean too. Let's you know. I never got another with no, I didn't you beans.
Speaker 2: I had a little couple of shots of tusting necks and ship, but lean, but that was the yellow sometimes but.
Speaker 5: Never Yellow's the difference in the yellow and pink, the yellow and the purple, purple, I'm sorry purple. Yeah, purple was like a slow motion yellow yellow yellow purple. Purple is like a down, like super down. You're going to sleep if.
Speaker 1: You don't funk with it like that. You lean that you that that's that's the one that they love. Yeah that the yellow. You can stay up, you can stay on. You can not. But yellow is like a Philly thing.
Speaker 4: Just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, yellow not that popular. Now, yellow is not that popular. That was stronger than purple. Left like a half an hour drugs, yo, So what the yellow keep you up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the purple take there from where you're from taking so yeah, because said yeah, like you because we were drinking south somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm young about technical. A lot of people say Texas, Houston is who invented talk out? Let me give you your crops.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: But then a lot of people say Philly is the act.
Speaker 1: But no, no, lean, Well.
Speaker 5: They call pancakes and served when I was a kid, but cakes and served they called hi when I was the kids while I was eight years old, bacaon pills and pills and serrve pills and syrve. They called it was bes Be's and purple this thing. If you're from Philly, did you brack and claim it? And he's from Texas or whatever?
Speaker 1: You claim that.
Speaker 2: Because didn't the yellow Well, no, yall discovered the Yellow man.
Speaker 1: He's not the kids niggas been drinking lean my mind.
Speaker 2: He just drinking when I was like eighty five, like alven mine is drank purple.
Speaker 5: So I don't know when he Uston started, when down South started, but they've been they call the pancakes and service and all the kids.
Speaker 1: Ah man, the these in person, I.
Speaker 2: Heard a lot of people from Philly could say that it came and that's that's that's the crazy.
Speaker 1: I would not say that. Who do we have on here to change?
Speaker 2: It's to change. Actually alluded to it coming from Houston, and as soon as we put out an interview.
Speaker 1: Probably know anybody came out Philly. You know, you know you ain't know that ship. That's definitely that's probably how he knew it. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying that I might have it at the same time changed too young to even know because when it came out he was.
Speaker 4: To change.
Speaker 5: But when I was eating seven eight years old, people taking it. My brother got talking, like twelve years older than me. He's taking certain pancakes when I was seven years old.
Speaker 1: So she changed. Even if you he was not somewhere in a from New York, from Atlanta, so he wouldn't know what I'm saying that the culture is. So people see represents represent Texas start talking about it. First niggas the Phillips taking that was killing people going to jail for life.
Speaker 2: So they were going to leave and killing them up and kill you because that's the effect of.
Speaker 1: Of lean. Right, we got alcohol, you just you just crazy. It's crazy. Correct with me, over like over two years, it's just crazy sober. But you had to get hirt at one point. Remember I was in jail and I was home.
Speaker 2: Yo, yo, look, let me tell you you it'd be sometimes we have like a big pool party and ship rock Feller Days and ship and then we're in a big mansion and ship with the pool, and uh, we'll all be getting shitty.
Speaker 1: I get fucked up.
Speaker 2: I get shitty like I drank all types of I drank ship, I drank gin, I drank tells port with you.
Speaker 1: I drink old tell some old there's some old wine, old wine. I'll drink anything. You know what I'm saying. If I'm in the mood, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But we are, we are on different places, and I would be on the pool side reading a book on some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: He ain't be reading the book.
Speaker 2: Like that's how yo.
Speaker 1: Red funny. It's so funny to see people on the internet. I get high because like anybody know, you're like they was killing you, was killing But.
Speaker 5: But it's cool because at the end of the day, I rather think I can have to really get high. I never even spoke a cigarette.
Speaker 1: Ever, Yo, stay proudly, he yo lous.
Speaker 5: He's the more you want, He's the most just even just even even out last they just you know, they never seen somebody that I never.
Speaker 1: Put another.
Speaker 2: Respect. You respect you, I respect and looking at me.
Speaker 1: And it makes the shirt too, because listen, I'm gonna squash to be question, are you gonna act when you get one hundred million dollars? Please? Ma, they gonna give it. You're not gonna say no, no, I don't get because it's thirty thirty of us. If you're gonna get all right, nothing the grave come down.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get after after twenty thirty, I cut it off. Everything else, it goes. All the niggas give it to this that the ship, I say, gives the other seconds so we all go crazy together.
Speaker 1: If I go crazy, he'll be crack man. Thank you for coming up. You never looked at more Spanish in your life. You saying your half? Please don't say shot up people. Your name your name is Famish for really is a side? Shut? Yeah? All right, cool that I wanted my shoutouts too, man, Can I get my shout offs? Shout whatever the fuck you want? Shot Man.
Speaker 5: Three six file South many men.
Speaker 1: Let it show me real love man, so that they met me and all that. You know what I'm saying, and shut up for the life man. Johnny J.
Speaker 5: That's the boogie that's gonna be. That's gonna be the superstar from out of Philly. I mean, Johnny J. You mean that's the CEO boys wrapped this up?
Speaker 15: Skin No Advertizer five, Appatizer six is everywhere I Tunes, tired o stream spotifile So you had you had, you had six different appatae seven drop this month and he cracked.
Speaker 1: How many mistakes you have none.
Speaker 2: He is a funk out in there nineteen mixed six Craick found one, two, three, four, five and six The funk out in.
Speaker 1: Im talking to Skin pay this video on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yo, give me that last all time.
Speaker 1: I know. Thank you, brother.
Speaker 2: Kid, No, I love you October second you October said you want to sound the thunk out. We don't don't dance your videos.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you got for it. Come on talk to Johnny Man living over here. But what we're gonna do all Johnnyna make it right with being. We get it right.
Speaker 2: Go make it right with be because that's what I want to do, because you know, I want everybody to live. I want everybody to focus. I want anybody to not hate on another nigga.
Speaker 1: That ship is stupid.
Speaker 2: Ain't no other genre in music hate on another genre in music.
Speaker 1: That's only us, no genre of music with slaves. But now we were above that.
Speaker 2: So now we're all a bucket, but not all of us, not that exactly, So fuck it. We could we could keep dwelling on that. We can say, let's keep let's keep living, and that's what I want to do. Let's keep Let's start the night let's start living to night exactly. I don't know what that means. Let's start living at night.
Speaker 1: At night.
Speaker 2: That's cracked tonight, crack. Thank thank you, thank you, brothers for coming to this you're talking about, thank you for having.
Speaker 8: Already it's terrible. Let's not like this is good at all. I never told you I find a way to.
Speaker 2: Me in the way.
Speaker 1: Millions and millions people are going to hear this, like LIST want to love all y'all, all your man. I love all y'all, man, blessed.
Speaker 2: You know what I with you because you've always been the same way, right. You know why I fu with you even more because.
Speaker 16: I gave you real wisdom. You know what you're saying, You're willing to do that, so you were were willing to work it out for sure. The way you said it, you said it like doctor Phil Nigga Frea can wear.
Speaker 2: Niggas, nigga because you know I love your niggas together. Because even though y'all told me that when I see y'all when y'all was together, that y'all didn't really know each other way that I don't even want to respect each other that way.
Speaker 1: I wish y'all never knew the world story. We respect each other, you know what I'm saying, Like us growing up, that's listening to y'all, Like, I'm like respect, I confront I confront you, but for what?
Speaker 2: Like when I see niggas together, I was like, damn the fully niggas I heard you.
Speaker 1: And they can't. You know what I'm saying. But now that you know twenty years past.
Speaker 2: Everybody get to say their own story. I'm kind of disappointed, you know why, because I'm not I'm not a.
Speaker 1: Fake fan of your niggas.
Speaker 2: I'm a real fan of your whole movement. Nah, I don't like that, boy, I'm a real fan. I'm a real fan of.
Speaker 1: Your whole movement. And for me to look at your movement and.
Speaker 2: You to tell me that maybe what I thought or saw wasn't real, right, it bothers me. You know what I'm saying, Because I heard the interviews I heard, and when I see that, I'm like, damn, I would really like y'all to put it back together.
Speaker 1: I think it's better though, if you know the truth, and then it'll be better, and it'll be better. Leader that's a story.
Speaker 2: You'll think anywhere we go to niggas be like, yo, crack damn man, damn they be upset. Niggas hate it. Yo, I'm gonna kick you us some sneaks. You'll crack yourself for the next say probb God, the niggave workedavey about that, the like damn man.
Speaker 6: For real.
Speaker 5: Nobody's nobody exup my hood. My hood love me so much that they don't do what against me. They against them, but everybody else is like they the same way you are. They like they want us to fix it.
Speaker 1: Don't put it on me. Has because feel the niggas is crazy.
Speaker 2: They shoot everybody cool man. Niggas like yall shoot the keys that say t your your niggas are crazy. Really listen, I can't thank you guys enough. You know, come in here and let me bug out with y'all having fun because at the end of the day, that's all I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And you know, obviously you see what my heart is.
Speaker 2: I was like, yall to squash it, but I can't really get into your business because that's your business. You know what I'm saying, you know, but what y'all going to do, what you're going to do. I can't get into it, But what I would what I would prefer his nigga's work it out.
Speaker 1: You're a boss. Now.
Speaker 2: The thing about once you become a boss, nobody can't make you a staff member because you're a boss. Even if you are a staff member later you already got a staff.
Speaker 1: Your boss. You're a boss.
Speaker 2: So what I'm trying to say is that's why I felt about Trash. Yeah, we had fucked up business, but we got back together. And there's plenty of.
Speaker 1: People who's here right now. I said, what the fuck are you fucking with that nigga?
Speaker 2: And I just wanted to appreciate a nigga who put me on because he put me on in one situation, but I got money in seventeen thousand more situations.
Speaker 1: So even if he put me on a situation where it's wrong, it was like fuck it, it gives a fuck. Look how much I got came up anyway.
Speaker 2: So I love Trash me personally, I love tragedy Gaddafi.
Speaker 1: He comes back around, he comes out of jail. I'm gonna accept him.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling y'all to follow me, but I'm telling you it makes me a better person. It makes me a better whether he's right, wrong, in between and whatever. It makes me a better person to forgive somebody who put me in the game, who intentionally or maybe didn't intentionally did me wrong. And it makes me better because I know that his intent whatever was to get me on and he accomplished that goal.
Speaker 1: Now, what I did with the ball once I got it was on me.
Speaker 2: So that's only jewel I would like to give y'all bow while side here, I told him, you know, God said the same type of things, and this is just what I want to give y'all as hood niggas, fellow rappers, fellow I love, I love your niggas, but I don't because in my heart I think Beans made a mistake.
Speaker 1: I don't think Beans was trying to jerk you.
Speaker 2: Out mist I understand that.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 2: But the thing about it, once you're doing your own thing, it don't matter, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: It don't matter.
Speaker 2: Like once you're doing like you popping, like I actually did do the research and I said, your what's up? Niggas? Like man, that nigga all running Philly and it's like, damn, how much ella will all be running Philly?
Speaker 1: Because I had to come talk to you first, thank you forgive me that box. People can talk to me period because they look at me to kind of ten. That's why we run the media now, that's why we want to meet.
Speaker 2: It makes is running the building. It makes running bill.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to lock ages, let me know to leave yourself hoping.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That joke.
Speaker 2: It makes ruling.
Speaker 1: So p crack man, you pop that bottle.
Speaker 2: Man, let me see. Let's quez niggas. You know the pop champagne.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm, I'm the champion.
Speaker 5: Really know what they're doing, nigga, let me see. Let's see how the game funked up. Niggas you're thinking that pop bottle I want?
Speaker 2: Idn't see I've been doing no spill, no spill what you think is going on these days?
Speaker 1: Years we're seeing bottles man for Rockefeller.
Speaker 2: Man, we gonna see it right now. We're gonna see that rocket Feller talk right now.
Speaker 1: He put the pressure to make you feel like you.
Speaker 2: Want you want, man, I wish you would I apologize to be He's.
Speaker 1: Train. Don't you have to do that, radar, don't you have to do you don't trying to look lit Alian Wilson, Right, you heard.
Speaker 6: Of us?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, that's yeah. They don't. Yeah they are don't right up, but they don't. I said that they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't. They why you want shout niggas though? It is how to reaching nobody? What're big enough to be? Donadelly had no problems but your old skin.
Speaker 2: Though, I really appreciate you listening to me because you know why, you know what you know what the womor about you is that you're off the chain nobody. You don't listen to nobody. You just go out there. You were tardet. I'm gonna tarded too. That's what it's all.
Speaker 1: Listening to bullshit. It's the same room about me though. So when I heard it, I was like, oh, ship, I ain't like that though. But but if somebody saying bullshit in the hoods, the real ship don't look at him like that.
Speaker 2: They love like nah, But I'm saying the industry room, yeah, but it ain't like the industry.
Speaker 1: Room was like he's off nah touch, But then I wait, it ain't like that.
Speaker 5: It's like some regularly that a lot of people that a lot of people fake and when you put a card.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, why are you saying that?
Speaker 5: Nobody else would have said that because, first of all, like you said it, I don't need them. They they don't got to do nothing for me. Now, when I was in the slums without a crumb, I might have needed them.
Speaker 1: Now I don't. So I can say whatever I want to say. You can just keep him out. Can I say one thing?
Speaker 2: You know what they say, They say allah, let the people in heaven who do things for people they can't pay back.
Speaker 1: To the deep.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the day, if you already popping the past life and you already popping, I'm gonna keep it this. I did the studies. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry the people curls five times. This is the thing though, See, I'm I'm in support my man.
Speaker 2: Oh, because because we were out for the same cause, we got a different like approach to you know what I'm saying, like old guys approach. And I respect that even if I agree with it or not, you know what I'm saying, But other niggas might get it.
Speaker 1: Fucked up like like cracked cheery.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't listen, that's all this crack and you know, I got my own opinion, and you know, everybody that knows us like they know I've been feeling this way, but I wouldn't do this like on this display with oh just crazy like that he do that, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, crazy at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's the thing though, I just want niggas to know, like I support my man, I support you know what I'm saying, And I love the.
Speaker 1: Whole state prop the whole game both. I support both. But this is the thing.
Speaker 2: Right now, we're too old and it's too late in the game to be lying and ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell ya something.
Speaker 2: As as a person looking from the outside there, y'all, group that's in the man, regardless how y'all look at it, y'all, group that's in the man. Every time it's.
Speaker 1: Discourbancys or scribbles or whatever. You know what I mean this scribbles, scribaland news break it down scribbles. Every time y'all do that.
Speaker 2: You'll take it away from your whole legacy. So if y'all was to handle it like in behind doors and then really really sit there, because y'all are what y'all don't realize the next wool tang, it was woof tank chair, it was wool tang, and then.
Speaker 1: It was y'all.
Speaker 2: And then it was y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all kind of fucked that up.
Speaker 2: And I'm I'm not saying I'm saying it's the truth.
Speaker 1: Oh you for me, but it's different kind of legacies. Yeah, but no, no, right, legacy is one legacy and make it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna fix it right now and say, you know what, because that's what I'm trying to tell you. Like, what I'm trying to tell you is I understand how you feel, and I actually feel you rap. Legacy is one thing, but if you could be the bigger man.
Speaker 5: But you remember when you come to my hood where I'm from, and I know, I know, I know y'all thinking about the world stuff. But to me, my hood important to me because without domb, like if I had nothing, that's the place I can go. It's a vibe, you know what I'm saying. So the kids in my hood, they know I want to see you. Gotta stand on what's right. You gotta be almost right true, you know what I'm saying. But the world is different.
Speaker 1: But I can't I can't be fake to conform to a legacy that's not that's not real, but that's true.
Speaker 2: But but that's like saying, Yo, I'm not gonna work in McDonald's because I don't want to feed my daughter murking McDonald's is fake to real niggas.
Speaker 1: But working in.
Speaker 2: McDonald's when your daughter of these a fucking sandwich, I said, it's super real. Just just I'm just saying, this is what I'm saying. What I'm saying is when you're into the music business, this ain't hooding no more. But you understand no, no, let me finish.
Speaker 1: This ain't hood no more. So sometimes you might have to just look to the side and just whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying forgive, I'm saying, what do you do what you want to do when I'm just playing in my case and then whatever.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, you guys were supposed to be the next Wolf Tang. They not fault, you know what I'm saying. It's different.
Speaker 5: Like it's like saying, even if say, fighting now, somebody said you are going the twenty city tour, beans is in charge, right, it might get him thirteen fourteen thousand, show might get five hundred.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So the legacy, Who cares about legacy? If you got six sons, you gotta see you know what I'm saying. Like you said I would work at McDonald's for my sons. I just came out of the potitentar you asked. Nobody gave me nothing. You know what I'm saying, I ain't do when you got the years.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I came home up with a truck driving school. I got a barber lights, I got a Barbara lights. I can give favor right now. You know how embarrassing it is to be a bothroom state property driving jags and business to go walk into a truck driving school. It's the most you're probably is. You're doing it for your kids. So I understanding up right now, recently stripped you up everything. You know what I'm saying. So the stuff you're saying is my reality, like it ain't like philosophical is like saying, it's like what I just went through. You know what I'm saying. And nobody never came and say, yo, we go four hundred, they go two hundred, It's go be fifty eighty dollars you know what I'm saying. Those times, my tuition was like two hundred dollars a week. I was like, damn, I'm gonna bet twying it from I don't want to trap. The whole plenty of four heads is not the trap. I'm saying. So this recently, it's not years ago, this nine months ago, you know what I mean. I made a conscious decision. I gotta wrap. I didn't want to rap. I didn't want nothing to do with the rap business. No more crack and tell you that I cracked. I just like, yo, I ain't rapping no more. Period. But my back was against the wall and do what I did. Guy was pushing me that way. My life changed as soon as I dropped one drink. It's just like, I mean, I.
Speaker 5: Had to cut like thousands and thousands and thousands of thousands of thousands of heads to.
Speaker 1: Get the money. I mean, like in a couple of weeks. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So like, I definitely just imagine what Boss will say. Damn, my young trip shopping school.
Speaker 1: He was aw the payper is tuition.
Speaker 5: I mean, gonna give me a thousand thousand dollars would have been fifteen thousand at the time.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, What are you talking about? Whoever to consider themself the boss for me? But he talking when you was on the rock in front. It's like, now this this this this year, this year, right here, I start popping in February, but I started popping heavy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you ain't have a thousand dollars. I had nothing because you have feel like I'm cutting hair.
Speaker 5: But I'm I got eight kids, so you make it three und of the day. My kids don't my kids big? They like fifteen sixteen seven, Captain Crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jordan's back to school.
Speaker 5: You gotta give up. You don't get nothing, you know what I'm saying. So like, I'm cool with nothing. As long as I'm free. I'm getting coochie.
Speaker 1: I'm good with that. I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's all I had right there, But that's recently this year. You know what I'm saying. This is the first year I was messed up like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So for somebody somebody tell you like like a legacy and all that, I understand, but I just came from the reality of like I've never seen that shit.
Speaker 1: That shit is broal like and then people happy to see you like that? Did you can get money for a long time or he's down good, let's keep him down. You know what I'm saying. But no, I'm a hustler though, you know, but god like me, he said, I was trying to turn your industry. I failed. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I was trying to turn you in frot for ten minutes and I can't really do that.
Speaker 1: When I get richie, but every hook get the leader of the hook. You're having me come forck with me. Nigga always coming on power meeting.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be power what listen at the end of the day, he cracked, Old skin, I love both of y'all niggas, but it's just like one day I had to tell Joe Crack that I love the original Terrel Scott, the original.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Link Link women, Mam h By. You know.
Speaker 2: I had to tell Fat Joe that, I said, I love a big pun. You know I'm gonna get it. Yeah, say Tony, I said, Tony respect, And I had to tell Fat. Y'all said, y'all sorry, but I love the original and Fat Joe, you know, at the time he didn't feel it, but years later he was like, I understood what you mean, and I just want to tell.
Speaker 1: Y'all the same thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe y'all ain't gonna fuck with me right now for what I'm saying, but I love.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't feel me right now at this very moment, or you don't feel me because your fans are gonna fuck with y'all. Niggas, your fans gonna.
Speaker 1: Hit you right you just stay, that is it, man, and just let me finish. And this is what I want to express to.
Speaker 2: You, brothers, is I don't give a fuck how y'all came together.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Which the fuck wave, push or whatever bring y'all together. It was perfect from the outside of looking in. From the outside of looking in, I was like, damn, and I can tell these niggas wants to suck. I was like, oh, ship, I gotta shoot any one of these niggas whoever I got, because.
Speaker 1: They all they all like cool cool for a minute, though we got cool quick quick.
Speaker 2: You knew how to say besides being I know beans, I mean, but beings isn't around.
Speaker 1: We was cooking. No, no, I mean me and you was hanging. But I knew beings.
Speaker 2: But when I see y'all already, it wasn't about doing that, about seeing your aora coming to they said.
Speaker 1: I thought. I thought. I thought it was all cool beings.
Speaker 2: I had never I had never in my mind thought that any of this ship, that any of y'all just said tonight, ever existed.
Speaker 1: This is me looking from the outside there. Maybe you told me, but I'm just saying in jaer desine. But then forward, going forward, it's not that deep. It's not that anything possible can't be worked out, can't be worked out.
Speaker 2: All right, I mean the business will be different because what you're saying, I just want you to know that we have one point eight million people listening at one point a week, all right a week.
Speaker 1: And what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Is the people are gonna blow their fucking mind.
Speaker 1: Go get the advertising five or six, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: It was never ever great.
Speaker 1: It was great. It was good.
Speaker 2: It's just the mom It was good because my life didn't say it save my life, so it's good.
Speaker 1: But when they say good, it's like it could have been a no brainer. Like what I'm saying like one, two, three, four, five, six, seven eight, we should have just dropped every twice a year. That's it. Place. Yeah, you you ain't never going to admit it's great moment because great is it hard work to say? Good good, good good. It was good good, It was good good good.
Speaker 2: All right, it was good.
Speaker 5: I was the greatest, greatest me being on the show. And I wake up and I was like, so thousands of CDs on. I told that'd be great project again. Advertising five advertised.
Speaker 1: You know you ain't never look you ain't never looked more. Porter.
Speaker 2: We get in your life, you know, you know, you know me and you gotta deliver. You know why, because people don't represent their Latino side.
Speaker 1: I go hard, though, you know you go. You have to fly, nigga.
Speaker 5: I'm the first nigga to say you get to get it with I'm gonna have to ask you television, but I have to ask you report Colleen.
Speaker 2: I ain't jack you for that. You to relax, but you but you know what, I always respected you. Of course you put it out there.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of people who don't reference that.
Speaker 2: Jack. You know, you know what I'm saying when this statement, I didn't think use jacking me, but the statement just made it was out of line. But ain't the time, no time, you know, you tell you you know man, you became a fan and was yeah, because.
Speaker 17: I hate the lyrics, like yeah, young you know you're my same age, but I like for the port Weecans.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about people who is half Puerto Ricans like me and you and they don't represent like.
Speaker 1: I don't know you know anybody that does that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like white and all region like a problem with you all, saying Tanner, he gave the album. Nah, yo, you know already. Yeah, this is a permanent place to clear that ship up. Yeah, no one night.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't know what's going on, you know all right, Puff invited us to go out to like a little.
Speaker 1: Some pup party whatever you got parties, pup party. So anyway, I got ed up. I got to suit it up, just use it up from New York. We don't know what that means. I spent I spent like fifteen.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars on my lane.
Speaker 1: I ra it up regular. That's what we're going on in New York. All right, So anyway, anyway, I went there. I'm sorry I went there. I went there and no, I ran to Carnion and ship make a car? What cra what up?
Speaker 2: Man to me? Card ain't chilling the wage? Say which I want? I want a bottle down pery seeing in Philly A dumb about it? Jump around in the club to it's normally two in the store, but in the club it may be like like four three four buck.
Speaker 1: She said six, yet six, She's like six. Yeah, I had like eight hundred dollars of that's why please, Yeah, alright, so I get, I get.
Speaker 5: I gave it six fifty on the strength because I was so full of the moment because she money proppam me and Forrer. Don't get the funk that when flip Side was out, me and frel was getting like eight hundred thousand a night and some night.
Speaker 2: Wasn't thousand, thousands, hundred dollars dollars eight thousand, eight dollars.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, this relaxed, that's what.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure.
Speaker 3: I know, wrong, not more.
Speaker 1: I was on the no, yeah, correction, thousand dollars you say, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, bed beg forgive me ready stopped, you know, because because like cute, there no more living over.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, got anywhere eight thousand night, eight thousand dollars yours currency, let's just be clear us A thousand, all right, yours currency at night. So anyway, but some nights we would get like like we do two shows, so that'd be like almost like sixteen thousand night.
Speaker 1: So anyway, yeah, no, see, but you little joke and fucked my whole. I forgot what the fucking talking to you? All right? Right?
Speaker 5: Sold you? Anyway, at that time, we're feeling real good. I am so we in there, me and cart ain't we in there?
Speaker 2: The hour to bot all that six dollars sixty six hundred, six hundred dollars US currency hundred give it six fifty US currency?
Speaker 1: You thought you was good? Yeah? I thought it was good.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we rare flying. No ball came on and as he came on, just like sporadically, uh Jim Jones and uh Joel slid in and was walking in like perfectly on time, like the song came on.
Speaker 1: They walked in and ship.
Speaker 5: They walked inn the ship and for some reason when he walked up to me, this is my man, like I was my man.
Speaker 1: When he walked to me, he shook my hand, but for some.
Speaker 5: Reason I felt like he gave me like some bullshit like he I shook his hand, but I went in for the beer hug and he gave me this ship like.
Speaker 1: That's what I felt, you know what I'm saying. So after that, I went in on the Jewel's elbow. It wasn't a Jewel's album. That's what I thought was going on. You told me that, So I went in. I told my man. My man was like, yo, crack, yo, crack, fuck the niggas. Man, you're going on a niggas. So I went in and ship. So but then after that I saw it was you never told him like I felt violated at the moment.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking to I just went in winning. So anyway, uh, I said, interviews and ship like it's up with pity crack. He said you did some ship with him with the army ship. He's like, no, no, I don't know what's wrong with crack man. I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 1: As well. I was like, maybe I was high, maybe I was tripping. They did say he was hot. I might have been treppling.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the same show that you're talking about with beans that day Joel's and Gems this day, and was walking up to me and he's walking up and he walked up.
Speaker 1: He shook my hand, said cool. I said, I'm cool. It's like you're good, You're good, and we just crashed it right there. Okay, but yeah, I was wrong or I was wrong and he was high as well. No, I don't think I was high. You always went the ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the only time that I wasn't made all your sins right now?
Speaker 1: No, no, look, I don't get hide in no Philly. I only got out of nor Philly. But I was in Manhattan. I was with I was with Pierre car Man. We was not high, were just chilling. But have you sept Lean? And I don't drink Lean. No, never drink no Lean as your cool bees.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I'm backnes Parks smoked the wiggles.
Speaker 1: Lean, Oh drinking before we get about free, describe my boys, can you come here?
Speaker 2: Describe before we get about it?
Speaker 1: Describe what a wiggle? Please? We never heard of wiggles? What is the wiggle? Please? Please, can you just can't.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not the Wiggles precilis though, I'm just I mean, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't get your rough I can't get a rough on it rough draft. I ain't got no rough man. I'm sorry. So so's pc P. Don't even like Brilli though.
Speaker 2: We know we got colored bro. It's what we do, not alone. Shutself, hold on, hold on. Let me tell you something, yo.
Speaker 1: You've been on the.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl public publication of course, sprint and you know what, like.
Speaker 1: It might be a family though we always said that.
Speaker 2: Though I like to thank you for not going crazy here because you listen to me. And that's what that was important to me, because you ain't gonna tell.
Speaker 1: Me I'm your old ged or whatever nigga that came before me. You showed it to me. And I really respect that because I.
Speaker 2: Do I do, I do understand where you're coming from a beings. But at the same time, it's like fun, let's just get money exactly that you know what I'm saying, and I can see that you actually listen to me. I couldn't be leave that if my nigga told me, because nigga tell me your reputation, and I'm like, and you know what, You've always been the same with me, and you kept the same.
Speaker 1: With me tonight.
Speaker 2: So I want to say thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I'm saying. I want to say thank because he cracked Crack lined me up. You know, you know no, really wasn't no lineup. It was a line correctly up. It was a lineup.
Speaker 2: But Crack ain't gonna take your hat off.
Speaker 1: So people see that. Ye yo, crack the porter. We can just cut you off. Then your poppy. I think I got him a little more than you some stuff.
Speaker 2: But six because he watched me, serf pre six five South you r he is going to squash that state property. Six served Rowley beats Keith, Hearts and the freeway No shot freea what not love free yo, good guy Freeze is not like four years old. He liked to be like, like, your face looks man fake right now?
Speaker 4: Fake?
Speaker 1: It ain't fake. It is that play both shots and.
Speaker 5: If you play both stores with me, I'll just knocked you over. And I gotta stop that sometimes.
Speaker 2: But we can't big up.
Speaker 1: We need big up, all right, what's the rest of the state propably big freeway to do that.
Speaker 2: Big up, big, big up j about young Chris shot the gun and man shot gun and gun A good dude to me, Man, good dude to me. The difference is no, let me speak my piece because he's different.
Speaker 1: Young Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Young Chris buck always been throw to me, will throw h Young gun and Young Chris dope one of my favorite in season Philly, like one of my top like top three in Philly.
Speaker 1: But I mean young Gunner, Young Gunn and Freeway family regardless of rap or anything.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm saying property for you.
Speaker 1: Let's go and then we're gonna go.
Speaker 2: You got this easier, Okay, Alright, so you want me you don't want to name names, and then you're gonna say what you think about them.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's do that, all right, We're gonna go. Young Chris Chris uh, definitely a lyrical genius, hustler, M Freeway, Freeway family, Mmm call at their local.
Speaker 2: I got the interview.
Speaker 1: Nobody wrote me a blunt.
Speaker 7: I don't have good friends, all right, I said, Freeway already sparks sparks, miss understand, Okay, you ready.
Speaker 1: Dag that?
Speaker 14: Ohdin't dashdin't dash O G man O J got O J gotta be o J.
Speaker 1: You're stopping you o J Ta ta ta ta dang M. That was a cool one. Yeah, hidden secret. I fucked you up with that one.
Speaker 2: I liked it, Cigaretta secret. Stop all right, I ain't odd Bigs Biggs M damn Now I can't use O G over again. You know what I'm saying, creative triple o J nah. I don't like using the same ship though, because Biggs. I got more ship for Bigs, but it takes too long.
Speaker 1: So good. I live in triple o J. Right now, you need some more time you something else? Okay? Then yes, yes m hmm let me progress it man. Progressive. I don't know what that means, but it makes a noise for that digressive man.
Speaker 2: What's what.
Speaker 1: You have? Answer right as jay Z. I'm scared, jay Z.
Speaker 2: Jay Z jesu yes to me right now, damn ja jay Z man dang to me honestly from from my point of view, like where I say at my stand point, damn, I ain't or you keep saying damn, No, I ain't say I said damn might say Dan say damn.
Speaker 1: That was crazy duh dah with Jay Man J J J just uh experience. Man, it was an experience of a lifetime. It's experience, no experience. That was an experience. It's a cap surve. Some queens just make no noise back.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I say that though, because that was that was the major.
Speaker 8: This is the thing.
Speaker 2: No coming up right now, No, I ain't come come on seriously, no, no, you will do that. Listen, coming up man, growing up and ship? If we if I if I ain't nothing to grow up too, I ain't no no OG's and ship, I ain't grow up and nothing. We ain't got shipping run away like where we came from. We shipped to look up to except for drug dealers and ship like that. So to be around somebody like a mogul and ship, to be like like right there, hands on, no be up, hands on, like somebody right there, hands on, like I'm right there with him and ship.
Speaker 1: That experience was crazy.
Speaker 2: It inspired me so much, you know what I'm saying, Like, what's the best experience you could get?
Speaker 1: Like to be right there? Some niggas get some niggas get on, they be on. They get sounded like Columbia, Who the fuck is on Columbia? You even be chilling. There ain't nobody to be chilling away you y'all all right, you know what I'm saying. But right I was on Rock and Fellow Records. I'm with jay Z. I'm right here with him.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh shit with Jake, right like Jay the biggest nigga in the world right now world. I ain't no fucking version nigga. I'm on Rocking Feller. So yeah, experience. I experienced some real ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it first hand. You know what I'm saying. You got it with me? Oh, we got a first hand. We got it better than anybody.
Speaker 2: Niggas be sitting on labels, they be fucked up. They's looking crazy looking.
Speaker 1: So for the record, it's no malice with anybody around. Never man, it was to pray for that ship. We're gonna end it out the same questions as his ass crack ready, Chris.
Speaker 5: I just think he need to have a stronger backball, Like he gotta stop being so soft. He got got, He got man up to pick a side. I mean believe neath the same way I.
Speaker 1: Gotta think got. I mean like I love because when I was in person he sent me bread. What I'm saying. When I came home, he said something to me.
Speaker 5: Next, I think me and me and think got the best chances squashing my beef if you just talked.
Speaker 1: But right now you need to move to talk probably like Wednesday, Wednesday, like we talked about Wednesday, could talk. Hm, Freeway, Chill your niggas gonna want this interview.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 1: Freeway, Freeway, like I understand Freeway.
Speaker 5: Like he's a hard core rapper into the public, but he's really like a nice, nice guy like a you know what I mean. So I hate to put dragging under the bus he's off. I hate the dragonmar of the bus. I'm saying because I got love for Freeway. I got love for freewa you know what I'm saying. But whatever Max say, he's like, it's like his puppy, you know what I'm saying. So if I come at back, I gotta come at Freeway at the same time, Its like I don't just shoot that, I shoot at the whole car, not not in you know what I'm saying, Like if you're riding with him, you mean you mean, well, I love him at the end of the day, Like it ain't that bad.
Speaker 1: He never did nothing to ever personally, so it's not. I mean, okay, Dame Dash, that's like it's like my uncle. I love him. That's why I can call him right now, like I can call him right now, right now. I need Andre Charger. We ain't got that.
Speaker 5: Your iPhone boards. Did you ever see the movie Terminator? Yes, by the Machines one with about the machine. The iPhone is the machine. Yeah, that's real rap though, like that talk the thing like every day Dash okay, righty mm hmm, p cracked.
Speaker 1: He cracked my brother like se I cursed because because curse each other out. It don't matter. That's like my bro.
Speaker 5: Like that's somebody I could talk to argue with. We've been tight every since we knew each other, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like that's that's like that's family. Okay ready, yeah, of skin off. It's crazy. It's crazy. You keep it too row Sometimes sometimes you can't tell. That's like you have a girl, you cheat on it, right, It's like where was you at last night?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 5: You don't tell your girl that, right? Can Sometimes I tell the truth too much, Like I learned to bring some of the truth back, but it's hard.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's like, what's because you're the man in Philly? Well, you ain't take the national scale yet you think I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Or no, no, no, I think I take the national scalpt something drugs into seburgy He stops. Yeah, I mean, I mean February I started rapping again, Like know what I'm saying. So I just started going hard. I mean, I'm a testing because the Internet it's gonna save my life. Ready for another day, jay Z jay Z. I mean, like I said, he saved my life, So everything after that don't matter. Like he could do whatever.
Speaker 5: He don't got to ever say nothing else to me ever again, But he saved my life. And I ain't realized that until I was sitting the potitentiary for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Like, boll saved my life. So I thank you for that.
Speaker 5: So I think anything else that he could have did that I don't like, don't compare to saving my life.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: He put me in the game exactly. You know what I'm saying. Like the stuff that I don't like don't matter. I'm still keen. I still get paid for being on because of him.
Speaker 5: Making me on though, So I'm still gonna say I don't like something he did. I'm still gonna say I don't care if you got eight hundred billion because I don't get.
Speaker 1: Ten cent of it.
Speaker 5: So I'm gotta like when I'm saying he saved my life, and because I want nothing from him.
Speaker 1: It just it's just the real, the real shit. You know what I'm saying, meth Flee.
Speaker 5: I think mith Bleak should be mad like me because I think mif Fleet should have like one hundred million. But I don't know enough to say nothing bad about it because I like Mimlee. M Bleek always been nice to me, been real with me, So there's nothing bad I can say about miss Blee.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Fucking miss Bleek. Mimlee should be rich though, real rich.
Speaker 2: I think is probably rich.
Speaker 1: He probably world rich. I don't know, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: If he's not real rich, that's right. Why you don't know it's rap or something because he shouldn't be rapp. Mim Bleek is that's jay Z. He had reflection director reflection of jay Z. So he gotta be rich.
Speaker 1: Because it's no other ways.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying because the first when when I heard that, hey ah, what's my love?
Speaker 1: Listen, mith F Bleek is a good dude. Good dude, I got nothing bad to say about it, you know what I'm saying. Okay, so that's a last one, Beanie, see funny ship.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I think I said everything I had to say about being as far as I think you gotta get bad characters.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you, I think you got bad character. They got bad. I think you make bad choices. I think he got malice in his heart, the real shit.
Speaker 5: And I think it's a person like me can make a double round hi adjustment beause they price scared. I think a person like me can make him take a double look at itself. And I know I ain't perfect, but I put my heart on my sleeve, so you could tell him where I'm coming from. But he did something to somebody. Instead of him trying to like go back on the defensive, just apologize, say you brother o, listen, I was wrong. I ain't gonna do that no more meant to be easy. I shouldn't be the one sitting here trying to do the right thing. When you do something wrong to me. It don't make sense, you know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, he a good rapper, he entertainer, you know what I'm saying. So but at the end of the day, I'm coming for the title.
Speaker 2: That's just what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I got some people, you know, they say it, I'm for real my work. I think for real. They take it serious. And now holding you down in the hood, I get one chance. It's open. Yeah, we'll listen. We want to keep you home.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that one chance, man, change the music was gonna I'll do crime, no one crime.
Speaker 1: I'mitiz no crime, no more.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know you got your family in the change.
Speaker 1: Never mind me.
Speaker 2: I expect that.
Speaker 1: I respect that. That's a Puerto Ricand ship though my best class skin, no beast class change Now that I'm like that, the black nigga got chance.
Speaker 2: You're listen. Thank y'all state property. Oh Skin, you know, pd Crack, we don't know what you're doing. I think these sniffer coke back there.
Speaker 1: All right, but.
Speaker 2: But p Crack, definitely I see them PCP up one day. It was rare, but that's my brother. We don't care we don't care about that. I'm sorry. Where you moving?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Everybody O skin on. We're gonna squash the beef at some point Wednesday. Wednesday, I don't know if I'm available.
Speaker 1: Let'm saying, nigga, not gonna beround. I'm gonna spatch you Wednesday. You are. I respect that, man, nigga. You know why.
Speaker 2: Because out of everybody, you took it personally. Everybody else didn't take it personal. You took it personal because you are a real official street nigga. Is that correct? And once once, once, once somebody crossed the line.
Speaker 1: Is that is that? Is?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 1: Of course? Yes?
Speaker 2: And I respect that.
Speaker 1: But I think I don't think beans really mean. But I don't know your.
Speaker 2: Situation to keep it, keep it going, But I think that's you as a boss can make it better and even if it's not squashed, people can continue doing your thing with no violence in your heart, and the people are gonna continue to fuck with you.
Speaker 1: My mother's going it loft today exactly exactly. That makes it whoa Yeah? How how long was that? We did? Three