Speaker 1: If you were Dan Campbell, what would you do?
Speaker 2: Well, all my coordinators left me. So what I would do is I would take that coffee order, Jules. I would triple it up. I think it's about what eight hundred milligrams of caffeine. I would skyrocket it to twenty four hundred milligrams and let that caffeine replace Johnson and Glenn, and now he can do the work of all three men through the power of coffee.
Speaker 1: You may have replaced Johnson and Glenn, but you also had a heart attack. Welcome to Dudes On Dudes. I'm Julian Edelman.
Speaker 2: And I'm Rob Gronkowski.
Speaker 1: And this is the show where your favorite dudes get to talk about their favorite dudes.
Speaker 2: Well, Jules, what are we talking about today?
Speaker 1: What about Stefan Diggs to New England.
Speaker 2: New England needs a guy, They need wide receivers, they need a number one. Well, what about our thoughts on the new and returning stars of Netflix Quarterbacks series?
Speaker 1: I mean, ultimately, these shows all depend on the people that are participating in them. Like, how much Joe Burrow are you going to get?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need the real Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: Losing my wallet in Vancouver and the kind Canadians who returned it.
Speaker 2: And that's why we love our Canadians. A And we wrap it up by naming the Chillis Dude of the Week presented about Corus like.
Speaker 1: You gotta stick around to the end. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Dudes on. Dudes is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: What's been going on? Robert Toe Jules, How you do gosh off the Weekend?
Speaker 2: Yes we are, man. We were just together in Vancouver, Canada.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We were doing a speaking gig up there. You went skiing and Whistler. I had to, you know, hop on a jet and come back home because it was my brother's bachelor party. He's getting married next month, so you know, I couldn't miss that, even though I wanted to go skiing with you, brother. But before we get into it, I got a little situation. I'm just wondering if this ever happened to you. So I woke up at like six am this morning feeling pretty good. You know, I had some spunk, you know, jumping out of bed, and then I was like, I got nothing to do. I'm gonna go back to sleep, And I fell right back to sleep, and then I wake up like three hours later man, thinking like, oh, I'm gonna have so much more energy. You know, I just got nine hours of total sleep. Actually it was nine and a half, and like I feel heavy and like numb and slow, and I go to workout and like everything feels like a thousand pounds while I'm working out. Like you ever get that where you get too much sleep that it actually kind of like reverses against you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I do. But there's a couple other variables for your story. Rob Okay, all right, you flew from Tampa to Vancouver on Friday, yes, then Vancouver back to Tampa on Saturday, so you were in a plane for fucking fourteen hours. You went to a bachelor party. Now you could go and get fifty hours of sleep after that weekend, regardless if you were a good boy or not, you are gonna be tired on a Monday. So if that answers your question, that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: I didn't put those variables into play jeels, So I appreciate you laying that out.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean that hurts you. You know that especially you. You know you're you're very tight. You know, you're a big ass dude. I remember when we were flying together as a teammate. You know, like when you're up in those cabin pressures like it dehydrates you, and you're you're so fucking fine tuned as an athlete. You're backing stuff like Gronk would be doing fucking like core exercises on the plane and shit because he has to keep his back tight, you know. So flying's tough on you, bro, it's tough on me. I mean, I'm fucking like a little kid, but I can't. I gotta be sprawled out or my back. I can't walk for a two days if I you know, my walk, like if I'm in a plane. So how beautiful is Vancouver?
Speaker 2: I love Vancouver? Man. It would be even more beautiful if the sunshine just a little bit more. But when we got there, obviously it was cloudy and rainy in about fifty degrees. But man, what a city. What I love about that city is just how clean it is and just how safe it is too. We were just walking around ten pm at night, just cruising the city, walking by all the hotspots, wishing we were still twenty two years old, saying, oh, jeweles, you know, fifteen years ago we would be in that spot till four I am, and then we just keep walking. Yeah, Jewels, we would have been fifteen years ago, but just keep on walking, buddy. We haint we ain't twenty two years old no more. But if we were, we would have tore up that whole city and they wouldn't even know them what hit them after we were done with.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And city is very clean. The architectural like structures and buildings, like all the condos. If it's so beautiful, like you have the hills, it's like a big hill when you're walking in the city, and then it's surrounded on water. It's like almost like Manhattan where it's like an island because there's rivers on both sides and shit, and then the background you got mountains. And I drove up to Whistler and that was like one of the most beautiful drives I've ever seen in my life. There's waterfalls on the side of the road. I felt like I was about to witness Vikings coming out of Scandinavia or something, because you see the mountain range on water and that's like ocean water, and I was like, oh my god, this is probably Viking town. Like this is like what it looked like in the vikings. I don't know why I had vikings in my head, but I have vikings in my head. It was like Whistler, unbelievable mountain. Actually lost my wallet on the mountain right, Canada being so clean and nice. I got my wallet back. They're sending it back right now to shout out to Whistler for finding my wallet and all the Patreons that were skiing that day, like what a fucking nice town. And the email I got or the tech message I got. I goes because I my wallet is usually just a rubber band with cash and my credit cards, and they go, uh, mister Edelman, we have found your wallet. They had five or four credit three credit cards, an ID, a triple A card, and a handsome amount of cash. I was like, take that half of that, take that cash and send my stuff back. Thank you guys, Like it was so so awesome. I had such a great time in Canada this weekend. Like when we were talking those people, it was a cool crowd too.
Speaker 2: What do you think that's Canadians for a always there to you know, help out support. They're nice and friendly. A and I'm from Buffalo Jewels so I know all about the Canadians. A okay. I always used to cross the border when I was nineteen years old so I could go over there and drink because it's legal over over on that side of the border, you know. So it was just super easy to go there and have a good time. I'll being twenty minutes away from there. So love Canadians. Love any chance I get to go over there and just hang out. And that was my second time in Vancouver. Just a great spot man. And I got a question for you, though, is that how was Whistler? I want to truly know how Whistler was because everyone talks about it in Vancouver that's the best ski resort in the entire world. Well they say it's top one or two. They say the ski resorts in Switzerland are number one, and then it goes Whistler at number two. So how was it, Jules? I want to know in depth how nice Whistler was the ski?
Speaker 1: Well, first off, like just rehashed that people are awesome, got my wallet back, lost the mountain two huge mountain, huge mountain. One day. Not enough for that mountain one day with big house who has no clue about the mountain also like not how you have to do it. You need to go with like a local that knows the whole mountain, or you need to have a friend that is like Kurt would pull out a map and stuff. He's a big, big map guy, So you need a map guy for how big that mountain is. The snow was pretty good, The visibility was tough. I wish I got to go on a clear day like this was like a very spontaneous let's rent a car and fucking go snowboarding. Like if I were to like do this again, I would probably plan out, which it is a redo mountain, because it is that good of a mountain, But like I didn't. The visibility was tough in certain areas. The snow was awesome in certain areas. And then after the snow day, like they what's it called the Apris what do they call it opery? Yeah, they had the opera going, they were partying. It was beauty, like the little village, the Olympic village that they had and the village community that they had was really nice. They just had the Olympics there in twenty ten. So we walked by the Olympic sign and like you could just tell that the whole city and stuff was awesome for like hosting and venuing, like large amounts of fun. It was like that. It was beautiful. Didn't really get to eat the food. There's a lot of poutine, a lot of poutine everywhere. Poutine is everywhere. They love putin or poutine. Not a big poutine fan. I'd rather just go catch up on my fries. But yeah, it was great. The snow. I thought the mountain would be higher though it's not that high of a mountain. That was the one thing when I saw the elevation, I think it's only like, what is it like five thousand feet high?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not too high. I mean we played at the mile High Stadium in Denver, which is five thousand.
Speaker 1: The top of it is seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not too high. When you go to Valence stuff, you can get up to eleven thousand feet possibly twelve thousand feet in Breckenbridge, and that's when you really feel it. That's when you're out of breath, just skiing down the hill about one eighth of it and you're breathing really deep and just walking up the stairs in your house, you feel and you're like why am I taking such deep breaths. It's because you're at an elevation of about nine thousand, ten thousand feet five thousand feet. You're an athlete, You're really not gonna feel it. Jewels. Yeah, it's just kind of like when we go to Denver and we played the Broncos and we flew in the night before and then we played the next day and you didn't really feel it too much at all, but like you got to hit eight thousand, nine thousand, ten thousand feet to really really really feel that elevation. So it was probably a good thing though that you're only seven thousand feet up, because sometimes you can get that hot. You got elevation sickness, which is no good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like the only thing. Like I was just amazed, Like man, I thought we'd be like way higher because it's a huge mountain but long beautiful runs. I mean, I shared chair, lives with a bunch of random people and everyone is just so nice. There a lot of international people. It's a little different feel than when well everyone's international. Technically you're not in the nation, but uh, you know, but different countries, a lot of different countries. There's a lot it was It's a very global skiing destination, which makes it fun. Uh, it was a fun. I had a blast. I enjoyed Friday night in Vancouver with with you speaking at that the event for the Unions, and then you know, exploring Vancouver. Hell of that. I went to this place called Dynasty Dumpling House. Phenomenal dumplings, a soup dumpling that will knock your socks off, good pan fried dumplings. The Asian food there was pretty dialed. That's one thing I will say, uh, which is pretty standard I feel in Pacific Northwest states or places you know, or cities, because Seattle has great Asian food. San Francisco is not quite up there, but we have huge Asian population. Like that, Asian food up there was spectacular and I'm very Asian picky when it comes to my dumplings. So I had a blast. I had a freaking blast. But the whole time, the one thing that pissed me off.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it, what pissed you off? Jewles?
Speaker 1: I'm sitting here trying to throw in the goddamn march madness on my YouTube TV on a ski lift, and you can't use YouTube TV in Canada I'm like, what the heck?
Speaker 2: We have March Madness on TV and y'all need to go global YouTube TV. What you're doing, you slacking YouTube?
Speaker 1: We are in a bracket, of course, over at the Nuthouse, we have the Nuthouse bracket, which I believe I'm in second place, ten points behind the leader. Third. Let's let's take a little look at where I am where you Rob Hey.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me where I'm at too? Jules, I didn't really do so well on our face.
Speaker 1: Oh you were starting, you were killing the Nuthouse.
Speaker 2: But I know I got off to a great start, you know, with my March Madness bracket. But I don't really know where I'm at right now. I didn't check on the last day or two. Who's that? Who's in first place right now?
Speaker 1: Who is that I could still win?
Speaker 2: Who's Jvon Duncan freaking defensive lineman, right defensive tackle. South Carolina guy is an SEC guy, he knows what's up. They got seven teams in the tournament in the sweet sixteen out of out of the SEC. Right now, that's pretty impressive. Is that the most teams from one conference in the sweet sixteen at one time? I think it is.
Speaker 1: It's got to be the SEC been coming out. They've been coming out to play this year. It's crazy how this NIL is. Like SEC never used to be a basketball conference. Now it is a basketball conference. They just make money conference. I mean maybe they got money all over the place. Jewels the football program. They tied the number for most Sweet sixteens.
Speaker 2: SEC is just absolutely dominating in all aspects of sports in the college ranks. So out to the SEC, I guess they do got the best of you know, best conference in football and basketball now, So they're doing something right. SEC is doing something right, and I think that they got the right boosters behind them.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they're doing right. Jules one thousand percent. But the tournament is not over quite yet, Roberto. Let's pump the brakes. Let's pump the breaks, even though I do have Florida taking the whole thing. But let's not like fucking reverse jings this thing. So my bracket gets busted and all the SEC teams fucking die.
Speaker 2: Well, you know who's gonna bust open that SEC. Let's talk about them. Arizona wildcast baby reaching to sweet sixteen. They're number four seed. I'm proud of them because this year wasn't their best year. You know, they didn't have the best regular season you know with head coach Tommy Layd that they've had over the last couple of years. But that's kind of why I like this team. They're kind of under the radar. They're supposed to, you know, possibly win the national championship last year or the year before that, and then they lost I think in the you know, the top thirty two. They didn't really do so well. But you know, they're in the sweet sixteen. They're playing Duke this Thursday night, non thirty pm at the Prudential Center in New Jersey. I might be, you know, I might be attending. I'm not sure that Jewels. We'll see. We'll see. Man. I love my Wildcats, and you know, I love my East Coast, So whenever there's something on the East Coast, Jewles, I try to, you know, tend to get to it. So we will see if I make the game and support, you know, my Arizona Wildcats and coach Tommy Lloyd and calb love looking great Wildcats playing together as a team. Like I said, under the radar this year kind of at the number four seed, that's really not under radar, but under the radar for them over the last few years. I'm excited about this. They beat Oregon last two nights ago or last night, you know, they which was awesome. They beat your max school Akron absolutely dominated. They dominated them in the first round. So I'm excited. Man, March Madness. I just got to you know, next time, pick a better bracket, you know, choose choose better situations so I can possibly win March Madness brackets.
Speaker 1: Well, you know who's not under the radar. Who's that the team they're about to play?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Ah Duke looks fucking unstoppable.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: They look that Cooper flag guy main product. He is a fucking stud, absolute savage. That whole team is good, and there was who's the other kid? But I was watching this, I'll tell you right now. I was watching that Arizona Orgon game. It came down to free throws, bro, Like Oregon, they were like thirty percent on their free throws or forty percent on their free throws like that, they had an opportunity to I'm only a little mad because I had Orgon picked in that and it wasn't against you. But I thought, you know, maybe that the founder of Nike University would rally behind the sport that loves Nike.
Speaker 2: The he's rallied plenty behind or again, Jules, he's rallied plenty. He's donated plenty of money to that school. You know that wasn't a factor that played in that game. Okay, it was just because the Arizona Wildcats were a better team. We made our free throws, we came through in the clutch, and we beat them.
Speaker 1: You know, Kent State is in the Elite eight of the n I T. Congratulations, we just beat Stanford. What's up? Stanford can't State? Let's go beat a pack. What is Stanford in ACC? That's an ACC team, So you know, shout out. We just had Antonio gates On who led Ken State to the NCAA Elite eight, not the n I T one. But hey, anytime you beat a major university like Stanford in a tournament to keep moving on, that's a that's a good. That's a good.
Speaker 2: You're giving Stafford a little bit too much hype right now.
Speaker 1: I used to remember Stanford being pretty damn good.
Speaker 2: The last time they were good, when they had the low Has twins.
Speaker 1: That was probably when we were coming out, so it was you know, recency bias maybe for you. What are the NFL players typically doing in the month of March right now?
Speaker 2: Rob, all Right, the month of March is kind of like letting yourself go. You know, you let yourself free, you don't you don't really think about football. You know, you still definitely got to train, So it's not like you're over training right now in March. I mean typically for my sake and just seeing the guys that were always around me in March that I hung out with. You trained, you know about three possibly four times a week still in March. But you're having a good time. You're going on those vacations. You're going to the beach, You're renting yachts, You're you're renting Lamborghini's, you know, to drive around the city that you know you're vacationing on. You're you're going out late. You know, this is when you get all that you know, all that fallm MO out. You know, when you've been playing and all your friends been going out, your family's been going out, they've been hitting all the parties. This is when you get it out of your system. You go out late nights. You used to wake up your train still because you're young enough and you just let yourself be Jules, How about you? What do you think that's how I see it for players?
Speaker 1: Well, I was just thinking, you know, like for Rob, like this is his part of the off season where it's like having fun. Because Rob played until February most of his career, so like this is like right after the season for Rob.
Speaker 2: But in the.
Speaker 1: Regular like with most guys, they're already they've been out for three four months, so this is probably like tighten up stage. March is like, all right, we've had our fun in February in January and we've done all our trips, so we got to start tightening up. That's probably what it is for most the league. For me, I was always training. I mean I would have my fun on the weekends, but like I kept it, you know, especially even towards the older I got it like you never like when we were young, we would go out and have fun. But March, like I remember, the cutoff was like Saint Patti's Day, Like what was that the fifteenth? Like after that, it was like we got to get start getting ready for the season, got to start because I wanted to turn heads when I went into camp. I wanted to turn heads the first day of conditioning tests, so I would stop drinking like a month from when we had to report, So that usually took place around like March thirteenth, and then I would go zero dark thirty and trade mode, try to get up because you know, you want to you want to turn heads and let let the organization know, you know, especially the situation I was in that I was working my time away from the organization, even though you know, I had my fun, but yeah, like that, that's this is the time where guys could catch guys or where guys could you know, put themselves in a hole. That's the truth.
Speaker 2: You know. Me though, when I was going out, you know, after this season and in March, I was still working on my cardio because I was dancing on that dance floor for about two or three hours every single night. You know, I was doing my fast feed, I was doing my high knees, thinking I was actually busting some legit dance moves, but literally they were just called gronk moves and just people loved it because I was just bringing the energy to the table, not actual legit dance moves. But let me tell you it worked on my cardio. It to find my you know, little muscles kept me ripped, you know, kept me active. So as long as if you're going out, stay active on that dance floor, man, you'll stay in shape, and it will it will translate onto to the football field as well, if you if you bust enough moves.
Speaker 1: If you're out there, bust enough moves, it'll translate. So for me, what we got Grounk Beach WrestleMania after Dark twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, Yes we do, baby, it's the first front beach.
Speaker 1: Explain this.
Speaker 2: It's going down Gronk Beach. This is the first time it's not affiliated, you know, with football. Usually it's you know, at the Super Bowl, or it's at the NFL Draft. You know that was in Vegas a couple of years ago. But this is the official after party of WrestleMania. It's gonna be after dark, it's gonna be still at the pool, so it's gonna be Gronk Beach still, but you know, nighttime. Grunk Beach out April twentieth, twenty twenty five, immediately following WrestleMania forty one, I hosted WrestleMania before. So I'm a big wrestling fan. I grew up watching the WWE, the WWF, Stone Colt, Steve Austin, Dwayne Johnson, all those guys, so big wrestling fans still am to this day. And it's all going down at Live Beach at Fountain Blue, Las Vegas, which is the official hotel of WrestleMania as well. And tickets go on sale this Friday at ten am or ten am Pacific time, or they can be pre ordered now at Gronkbeach dot com. So get your tickets now. They're gonna go fast. We got flow Rider actually performing, he's gonna be the headliner. We got Valentino con as the DJ, and we got plenty of wrestlers that will be appearing as well at Gronk Beach. So it's gonna be a first of its kind. We're gonna be bringing the energy, we're gonna be bringing the excitement. We're gonna have wrestlers there, DJs, performers, all that good stuff. But the main question is, Jules, are you going.
Speaker 1: I think I'll have to check it out. I've been to a Gronk Beach or two before. It's you know, I've I got to check the schedule. It's a weekend. Usually this is soccer time right now. I think I'll be coming back from Lake Tahoe spring break. I think for the kids ends around that time. So we'll see. For twenty, we'll see. Yeah, what a day, What a night.
Speaker 2: It's Easter Sunday. Well, it's Easter Sunday for twenty, Easter Sunday as well.
Speaker 1: We day Hitler's birthday. We got it all a Gronk beach for twenty.
Speaker 2: That is a day.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after this quick break. Let's get into some of these big stories around the league.
Speaker 2: Let's hear what you got for me, Jules, What you got? What's a big story in your mind?
Speaker 1: Jamar Chase and t Higgins both in Cincinnati for a boatload of money. Chase signs a four year deal one hundred and sixty one large millions, large millions U seventy three point nine guaranteed. Higgins signs a four year one fifteen million with thirty guaranteed. Rumors of a Chase in Higgins or nothing packed between them? What do you think about this?
Speaker 2: I think it was the right move by the Cincinnati Bengals. You got Joe Burrow at the quarterback position, you want those weapons around him. They're going to be thriving on the offensive side of the ball for quite some time now. I would put him in the top five in the in the league. Over the next five years on the offensive side of the ball, they're going to be in there's no question about that. Like they're all young, they're all in their prime, and they're just going to get better every single year. They just need to get off to a fast start. They can't start, you know, have that slow start where they just go zero in three versus three teams that they should have beat, you know that that they should be beating. So they got to get off to a fast starre so it doesn't affect them at the end of the season like it did this year. But it was the right move. Like I said, by Cincinnati, congratulations to Chase. He bet on himself as well, not signing the contract off for last year. He's the highest paid player in the NFL. Well deserved. He's an action quarterback on this field. Yes, yeah, non quarterback, highest paid non quarterback, absolute beasts. And then they kept Higgins as well. Guy is probably the best number two in the league if you put it, you know, if you put it that way, technically he is at number one, but you're a number two when you're behind Jamar Chase. I don't care what you say, you're you're always gonna be number two with him in front. And it's just a great move. I'm looking forward to them, you know, watching them and seeing what they do. It's gonna be spectacular. It's gonna be fire works. Yeah, it's gonna be I don't I don't know, outrageous.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you mean. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't think it was the right movie. You don't want to change, and you want to start fast. If you want to change, you gotta change. This is They're gonna have the same team and they're losing some of their defense. Their defense couldn't stop anyone last year. So you know, you have the one of the best quarterbacks in the league and Joe Burrow. You have probably top three, top two, maybe the best receiver in Jamar Chase. I just thought that money could have went somewhere else to build some of the or to fill some of the holes for Higgins. That money that went to Higgins could fill some of the holes that they need on their team, Like they don't have anyone that protects him. I think Joe Burrow is like one of the most hit quarterbacks in the league. Their defense can't stop anyone. I mean the records and the numbers that they had last year, that's fucking amazing. But they didn't make the playoffs. They're gonna go in with the same team. Now you can say, oh, well Philadelphia. Philadelphia paid you know, a J Brown, they paid DeVante Smith, Jalen Hurts. But they've also hit on the draft. You got to hit on the draft. They gotta find players that can come in and perform that they could build their team around. Jalen Carter. Philadelphia drafts Jalen Carter. He's instant. I know, there was a lot of stuff that like he's lit and stuff, but they had the balls to take them and now he's gonna be there for probably eight years. You know, like you got to hit on your players. Dajeen. Philadelphia hit on Djen as a as a secondary weapon, a Star Nickel, a really good defensive player. They've hit on those guys. I just I think that's too much offensive power. And we saw last year, outscoring teams didn't win games for them, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Know the seats jewels keeping these guys under contract Burrow, that's true, Chase, and true fills the seats. I mean as an owner, there's some owners that really, you know, don't care about winning championship jewels. As an owner, though, they care about filling the seats, getting the fans in the stands. And Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase and Hagen's are gonna fill those seats, get the fans in the stands, but.
Speaker 1: Are gonna come to see jamartin Chase and Joe Burrow, they're like the two most popular players in the league now, like I think we're I love Higgins and Higgins deserves the money, but I'm just saying for the Bengals to have a successful season, like this is the same team they had last year and they didn't make the playoffs, and their defense is probably gonna be worse than last year because they're not gonna get Hendrickson what's his name just retired. You could have took that Higgins contract, maybe trade him, get a couple big players for your defense, Maybe get a couple offensive linemen, like let's build the team. This looks like an unbelievable set of weapons. This is historic, yes, But like, are they gonna win games?
Speaker 2: They will win games. They're possibly gonna, you know, maybe lose more games than they win. But they're gonna be suspenseful, They're gonna be fun to watch.
Speaker 1: But also I think Joe Burrow is good enough to do with just with just Jamar Chase. That's the thing. That's how good Joe Burrow is. He'll develop another guy.
Speaker 2: We just talked about the rumors though that chasing Higgins. It was a nothing packed between them. It was all or nothing. It was either you signed both of them or both of them wanted it out. So if you're the owner of the team, you really gonna let Jamar Chase and Higgins walk away? Or are you gonna sign both of them? If that's the case, what would you do.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Jamar Chase is going to break that pack because he just saw seventy three point nine guaranteed, okay, and he saw one hundred and a six and a one with a million on the damn chat Okay like that. I love packs and stuff, but we clearly know that he wants that the Cheddar and he got the Cheddar. I don't know. You see the post of them riding their lambos, Higgins and Jamar racing having the funnest time ever, just rich as hell.
Speaker 2: Just cruising around Miami. I told you players rent lambos in March.
Speaker 1: That is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You think they just ranted them or you think they bought them.
Speaker 1: They're rich enough to do whatever they want. I mean, they deserve the money. I'm just saying for the Bengals organization, do you kind of feel where I'm coming from?
Speaker 2: I do? I do. It makes sense. You got to have a complete team. You just can't have two positions filled and then just have average guys at the other positions and expect to win. You got to have quality starters everywhere, all yeah, everywhere, at all positions in order to compete for a championship, in order to compete for a Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: When's the last time we've seen a team other than Philadelphia who hits on all their draft picks and has Howie Roseman who freaking knows how to bring in talent and designs a really great No one's saying any of this about how the design of the team is for the Bengals. Like, when's the last time we've seen a team with two crazy great receivers, highest paid receivers go out and win a Super Bowl. No, it's been a while. I don't know. We'll see. Time will tell, and I'm excited. I'm gonna watch. We're all gonna watch how.
Speaker 2: Many wins for the Bengals next year.
Speaker 1: I mean, we still got the draft. We gotta see what they're gonna pick up in the draft. They got a lot of holes to fill, bro, they have a lot of holes to fill.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The one great thing is that the Steelers don't have a goddamn quarterback right now. So you know that's good Browns in their division. But then you got Baltimore. You got Baltimore. Got Baltimore too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna win it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I mean, that's who you're playing against. You're playing against your division.
Speaker 2: Tough.
Speaker 1: That's a tough it'll be exciting. This is still exciting. It's still a win for the National Football League. Let's let's let's move on. Quarterback on Netflix is coming back. I'm excited for that.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for it as well. I've watched I didn't I never seen a Quarterback episode. By seeing the Wide Receiver episodes, you know, it's still a series produced by the Peyton Mannings Productions, the Omaha Productions, so it's just you know, Wide Receivers. It was with Kittle, DeVante Adams, and the guy from Minnesota again, which is Justin Jefferson. Yeah, Justin Jefferson, my bad and I watched the first three episodes of Wide Receiver. I thought it was very well put together to production was high quality. I appreciated how they just you know, went inside their life and it was real. You know, I've been in those situations before and it was all real. There was nothing that was fake about it. Everything that was shown is what really happens on a daily basis, you know, in an NFL player's life. So I enjoyed watching. If you're a football fan, then you're one hundred percent got a tune in to Quarterback. You know, it's it's a great great you know, see, it's a great show. It really is if you're if you're a football fan.
Speaker 1: So this year is going to be Kirk Cousins again. So Kirk Cousins is going to go in again.
Speaker 2: Cousins was already on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was in the first one, made him love he was he was great. I mean, he worked hard and he's you know, he he works his tail off, he loves football, he loves his family, and it was displayed on quarterback like that's that you could tell. You could tell that was his life. I mean, ultimately, these shows all depend on the people that are participating in them. Like how much Joe Burrow are you going to get? Are we going to get the real Joe Burrow? Are we going to get?
Speaker 2: We need the real Joe Burrow. Well, what I like about this group is that you got Kirk Cousins. He's a family man, he's a you know, a veteran quarterback is high thirty, so it's kind of like relates to you know a lot of different veteran you know, scenarios in life, a lot of different you know, households. So you got the family household with Kirk Cousins, and then you got Jared Goff, who's he's in between. You know, he's what thirty years old, you know, so he just got married to a sports illustrated supermodel who cameales great friends with. Uh, so, you know, how is he dealing with the married life, you know, while playing out on the football field. So you get to see the mid veteran guy and that's Jared Goff, and then you get to see the young falk Joe Burrow, you know, just dominating the NFL mid twenties, just going out there. He's a single guy. I'm pretty sure he's single. I really don't know his personal life, but I'm just saying that just, you know, you know, just to put perspectives out there for these fans that are watching quarterbacks. So you get three different style quarterbacks, you know, all three different ages in their life. So that's cool to see, you know, you get to see how each of them gets to prepare, How the young Buck prepares, how Kirk Cousins prepares, you know, how Joe Burrow prepares, all at different stages in their career.
Speaker 1: Yes, when Patrick did the first one, he won a super Bowl. This is an interesting group because no one in this super Bowl, no one in this group has won a super Bowl. They're all going to be a first time Super Bowl winner if they go out and do it. I think it's also cool with perspective to see, you know, how Kirk Cousins is gonna deal with being that's in that situation he's in, is it you know? Is he gonna be a backup? Is he going to get traded? Are they starting the filming already? Like I want to know that. Jared Goff, I think there's great storylines with him on a sexy team. Has has built some some merit with with the Detroit fan base. He's got a lot of couple. He's got two good years under his belt with Detroit, coming from a super Bowl team in the La Rams that he was kind of sent off. Then he's he's kind of on the up upspring again, you know, gonna have a new offensive coordinator. We'll see how he does without Ben Johnson. So I'm interested to see that storyline. And then Joe Burrow, I mean, you put him on anything. He's just cool. You know, he's the young gen Z quarterback. That's what he is. He's got he's at the fashion shows. He's got some weird shit on. He's fashion forward. He's got hot babes around him, and he's cool under pressure. Like, I think he's gonna be entertaining. This gonna be a this will be a fun thing. I can't wait to watch. What about Steph von Digs to New England. He's only five months out of ACL recovery and how old is he thirty one, thirty one, thirty two, So he turns thirty two this year already running full speed and cutting and changing directions. According to sources.
Speaker 2: That's impressive.
Speaker 1: I think it was the right move five months out thirty one.
Speaker 2: I mean, New England needs a guy. They need wide receivers, they need a number one. Stefan Diggs might not be that number one, but he'll at least be a solid number two. And I'm sure he's got some big play making abilities still left in the tank. You know, thirty one years old coming off in ACL, but he's working every day at it. You know, he's already ahead of schedule. He's running full speed.
Speaker 1: I like Stefon Diggs in New England that situation, because Stefan Diggs is still pissed off at the bills. So there's gonna be hunger and there's gonna be urgency, and there's gonna be a fire under his ass in the meeting room when he's in New England at practice, which they could use. They could use a little fire under their ass in that receiver room. And you know that Stefan Diggs. Yeah, he's got a lot of like, oh you know, he's got a lot of the instances where he's got the mind games with the quarterback, but no one ever second guesses how hard he works and the amount of work that he puts into his craft. So if you're getting a motivated Stefan Diggs like that could be really beneficial to the young football players in that young football room that they call the receiver room in New England. They have a lot of young football players there. You know, it'd be really good for these younger guys to be able to see how a professional you know, works daily, how professional prepares daily, how professional takes care of his body. And if Stefan's Diggs is doing that, you got to bring them in because they need a little veteran. They need a little veteran leadership in that room.
Speaker 2: How does that work in free agency?
Speaker 1: Sometimes like this is is tough going into free agency with an injury at thirty one.
Speaker 2: He's a lighter guy. Though, you guys can recover so much quicker big guys offensive lineman, tight ends man, we have so much more weight, So our joints are just taking that much more pressure every time that we land on them when we're running full speed. But he's a lighter guy. You know, those you guys that are light, that are quick, just recover so fast. So I feel like that's why he's ahead of schedule in the ACL, you know, coming back from his ACL, because he's light, he's quick, he's activated at all times. The way he just plays the game, you know, is just you know, very fluid. So when you're a guy like that, you recover quicker and uh, you know, so I believe he'll come back and put up some you know numbers, not not like number one numbers.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't how old was I when I tore my I was thirty one, thirty two. I came back at thirty two. I was at this same kind of age now, those first eight months in a recovery of the ACL. At that age, it's a grind man. So I know he's he's a competitor. Look at him, he's working it. He's in the weight room, he's squatting. Those are single leg squats, trying to build up that quad muscle. See how he's loading his glute, trying to retrain it. I know where you're at bubbs. That's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: Speaking of league news, it's almost league meetings time, and you know what that means, Jules.
Speaker 1: Rule change proposals.
Speaker 2: That's right. So we're gonna look at some of the proposals and decide how we would vote. Let's check him out.
Speaker 1: Let's check him out. What do we got? What are some of these league rule changes? All right? The Detroit Lions have proposed allowing wild card teams to be higher seated than division winners.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, isn't that how the NBA does it?
Speaker 1: They kind of like RECEIVED think they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Lions have also submitted a rule change seeking to eliminate automatic first downs when penalized for defensive holding in illegal contact. Mmmmm, it's not a I think that's kind of I agree with that too.
Speaker 2: I kind of like both.
Speaker 1: Well, Detroit did league the league with eleven holding calls in twenty twenty four, so I mean, he can't beat it. He might as well change this change the rule. I think it's hard. If you I think you should be rewarded if you win your division. I know what you mean, So then you should be higher seats.
Speaker 2: It kind of goes it kind of goes up and down. You know, it's just because of the scenario like last year. It's not like this happens all the time. You know, you had the Minnesota Vikings, they would have been you know, they should have been the number one seed or number two seed. Instead they were like what the fifth or sixth seed, And then there was teams that won their division, and the Minnesota Vikings had like what, what was a fourteen and three record or thirteen and four, and then the teams that won their division at the number four seed and number three seed, they were like ten and eight or ten and seven or yeah, I mean eleven and six. So it's rare that that situation happens where three teams like the Packers, you know, Lions and Minnesota Vikings just dominate overall. I kind of like how it's set up. I understand where they're coming from because of that situation. But this is football, like you got to earn it, you know, and you get rewarded for winning your division. Divisions changed throughout the year, you know, you know, yeah, throughout the year, depending on the year that it is, and competition changes. It's just such a turnover in the NFL. So I kind of like where it's at right now.
Speaker 1: I like where it's at right now. But then after the first round wildcard weekend, they should re seed.
Speaker 2: Receive them after that. That's a good point there, you go.
Speaker 1: So because if you're a yeah, you gotta win your division, your hot, If you win your division, you should host a game. Then after that, let's re recede.
Speaker 2: I mean, but put it. What about this situation though? This is why it could possibly make sense because like a scenario like in twenty eleven, the Seahawks, I'm pretty sure they were seven and nine, they won their division, but they hosted the eleven and five Saints and that was the Beast Quake game with Beast model. Like that scenario right there is kind of what the rule change is kind of proposing to eliminate. Is a team that wins their division only at seven and nine. You know, like like in that scenario, what do you.
Speaker 1: Think they still won their division? They're a good point, they still won their division. And you know, I feel like every time I remember there was like a four or five year span the AFC East, I remember they'd always have that when they were kind of down, they'd have those seven and nine teams, or there's eight and eight teams that were making the playoffs, or they'd have a tie. So they'd like, you know, if you win your division, I think you got to keep your home game. Okay, So I mean that's the first that's the first goal in every locker room. Okay, it's not to make the playoffs, it's to win the division.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're still going to go to the playoffs if you win your division. They're just saying receding it. So the team with the eleven to five record as a higher seed than the team that won the division, you know at seven and nine.
Speaker 1: I know, but that team that's eleven and five didn't win their division because maybe that year, that like every year, is not going to be last year where there's four or three double digit winning teams in a in a division that happens once every five years, once every six years. The lion's trying to propose that, All right, well, he can't stop holding. You want to change the penalty you lose in the playoffs. We want to be receiveing. Okay, we can't do that, Detroit. Let's just go let's go win the division. Let's go win the division. They won the division though, didn't they?
Speaker 2: No, they won. They were the number one Sea last year.
Speaker 1: So but they they proposed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they proposed it because they actually played in that final game last year, the Minnesota Vikings versus the Detroit Lions, and whoever lost was the number five seed and whoever won was the number one seed. There was just too big of a gap, you know. And that's that situation, you know, for two Yeah. I don't know. It's kind of both deserve to be number one. So I don't know it's a good rule change. Maybe it is, But I like where it's at. Keep the playoffs how it is, you know, I mean how it is. There's already everyone makes damn playoffs. There's seven teams now, right, seven on each. I remember that when that first came in the seventh, You're like, oh, it's.
Speaker 1: You can win. The Green Bay Packers have proposed to prohibit any offense player from pushing a teammate who is lined up directly behind the snapper and receives the snap immediately at the snap the tush push. They want to eliminate the toush. I think it's technically illegal to push people from behind.
Speaker 2: I thought it was illegal the whole time I was in the NFL.
Speaker 1: They re so was it was it?
Speaker 2: I swear it was illegal to push someone that that was carrying the ball when we were playing Julian And then that rule got switched that you can push someone that's carrying the ball, and then that's how the tush push got created.
Speaker 1: I see, I don't know, man, I don't like. I don't. I don't like fundamentally that, Like we're making a rule because people can't stop it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's the game of four football. It's called you line up your best eleven guys versus our best eleven guys, and you got to stop us moving this football from one point to another point. No matter what you got to do to do it, you just do it. And now they're trying to implement a rule to where it would stop them from their techniques and the the you know, their game plans and their creativity because they're successful. I like the push push. They got to come up with ways to stop it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I like it too. If everyone could run it, then everyone run it. But we saw Buffalo Bills try to run it like three times in a row and got stuff there you go, you know what I mean. So it's part of execution. They know how to execute the play. I don't think they should can the play because only one team knows how to run it, right. I think the defenses need to get better. Let's move on. Philadelphia Eagles have proposed grant both teams an opportunity to possess the ball regardless of the outcome of the first possession, subject to a fifteen minute overtime period in the regular season. Basically makes the regular season overtime rules the same as the postseason overtime rules. Should it be implicated?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it should not be imp No, it should not be implemented. Julian, I like the rules that they're different than, you know, than the postseason. You know, the regular season is the regular season. I mean, I feel like a lot of pro teams, pro leagues have different sets of rules. It's like the NHL, you have a shootout, you know, once the overtime's over, But when you get to the playoffs, there's no such thing as a shootout. It's whoever scores next, you know, it's sudden death. I like that it's two different scenarios. Because the regular season is the regular season, it needs to amp up and that amps it up to another level when you get to the playoffs. So I like the differential, you know, and I don't think it should be implemented. I just don't I like where it's at.
Speaker 1: See, I don't mind the regular season overtime rule. I just don't like that there's a different rule when the playoffs start. So I think the rule should be the same. Are we going to keep it this way? Are we going to go the other way for all season long? Because clearly the forty nine ers two years ago in the Super Bowl, you know what I mean, like that whole thing. Did they take the ball? Did they not take the ball? Were they thinking it was the regular season? Was it the unregular season? Which that shouldn't be a problem because we should have people that understand that. But I think it'd be better for the player. I don't know, because what if you what are they trying to say in the regular season they want to end the game games quicker? Is it a longer game and over overtime in the postseason?
Speaker 2: Potentially, I think that's the play there is that in the regular season they don't want it to last the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I just had to talk it out.
Speaker 2: It's hard to already play four quarters and not be beat up, you know, the following week.
Speaker 1: So god forbid this happens on a Sunday. We have a Thursday night game next. That's a lot, you know what I mean? Us there, Yeah, you talked me into it. There you go, No rule change, keep it how it is. We'll be right back after this quick break. It's time for a brand new segment where we're going to put ourselves in some other dude, choose.
Speaker 2: Some soul searching, if you will. We're breaking down what they should do to find success this year.
Speaker 1: I like this, if you were Drake May, what would you do to make your craft better this year? Knowing what you did last year?
Speaker 2: In Drake Maysho's well, Drake May already had, you know, an unbelievable rookie year with not such a great support staff around him. I would say, from what the media has been saying, I still went out there dominated on the field, you know, as a young buck. And if I was Drake May, I would be around Josh McDaniels as much as possible. I would offer it a carpool to work with him. Jules maybe offered the coach's kids flag football team, whatever it takes. I would be picking the brain of legendary offensive coordinator, Super Bowl winner Josh McDaniels as much as I can possibly do it. If it's sitting in the hot tub with him after practice, in the cold tub, having a beer, whatever it is, I'd be picking his brain.
Speaker 1: What I would do?
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 1: I would do a lot of that stuff. I would. I would be very extremely close with Josh and be able to talk the language. You guys got to be able to finish each other's sentences by the time, you know, you guys are starting to call plays to other people. So yeah, knowing the offense inside and out film, I would live in the film room. Okay, I would live in the film room and watch players that succeeded in the system. You're about to run, So watch Tom Brady old film because that's the offense that you're going to run to be able to break down all the you know, the protections. You could see conceptually what's going on. Knowing the offense is going to be number one, because the faster, you know, the offense. The more you get to use your athleticism and your God given talent. If you subconsciously know what's going on from the defense and your concepts and knowing like the back of your hand, then you get to use your specialties. That's when your specialties get to come in. And he's an athletic guy, and he's really good with the ball in his hands and he could throw it, so that's when he can start to use that flare two. I would work. I would hire a coach, a quarterback coach of some sort, to work on my feet. There's too many times last year Drake May was like falling away from his target. He made the throws, but sometimes the ball placement of the throw wasn't where it needed to be. And a lot of that has to do with your feet. When you get your feet cleaned up at the quarterback position, when you're on balance and you go nowhere to go with the ball, that's when you get your most accurate throws. That's what we always saw from Tom, That's what you see from the greats. You know, then then you know, with his athleticism, there'll be a time or two where he won't have his feet. But he'll be able to execute. But when you have your feet, that's when you're more accurate. So knowing the offense and getting your feet dialed that creates accuracy. So that's what I would do. If you were Dan Campbell, what would you do?
Speaker 2: Well, all my coordinators left me. So what I would do is I would take that coffee ordered Jules. I would triple it up. I think it's about what eight hundred milligrams of caffeine. I would skyrocket it to twenty four hundred milligrams and let that caffeine replace Johnson and Glenn, and now he can do the work of all three men through the power of coffee.
Speaker 1: You may have replaced Johnson and Glenn, but you also had a heart attack. Twenty four hundred milligrams of caffeine. Holy schnikes.
Speaker 2: He already has the most ridiculous coffee order in the morning. But God bless him. Man, he needs it. He's a guy that can handle it.
Speaker 1: What I would do if I was Dan Campbell, I would self scout every single fourth down that we win for and the situation that we did it in, where it was in the game, where it was on the field, where our points were where the other team's points were, and I'd really try to dial that in and become a better decision maker under those high pressure situations if I was Dan Campbell. Dan Campbell, the team isn't what you were when you first got there, where you had to steal a possession or two because you didn't have the best offense, or you didn't have this or that. This is a winning organization that hash. This is an organization that has a lot of fundamental players that can go out and win games. You need to start acting like that. You don't need to be the sneak attack guy anymore. Okay, if you just run the game the way you guys can run the game by running the ball, play actioning with Jared Goff, and then methodically just killing teams down the field with your offense a line, getting a stop here or there on defense. I think that's what's gonna do best. They need to change their overall I feel like Dan Campbell needs to change his overall like thinking process. You got to have the chip on the edge on the shoulder. We all have the chip on the shoulder. But you have to evolve as a coach, just like players have to evolve.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Not each team is the same team every year, So the things that you did two years ago with your team you may not have to do this year with your team or the year you're going into. Every team is different. He needs to learn his team and then so he can go in and have non emotional decisions when it comes to call in those fourth down plays.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Well, I still think he's gonna need a triple up his caffeine and order in his coffee order rule. He's definitely ought to be able to do that too.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree. All right, what if your Aaron Rodgers? What would you do?
Speaker 2: If I was Aaron Rodgers? What would I do? Right now as we're speaking as he is, he's still a free agent. He hasn't signed with a team, correct. Yeah, I would sign with the Pittsburgh Steelers. They're ready to go, and then I would do my darkness retreat inside one of the walk in freezers of the Primanny Bros. Sandwich Shop and become a Pittsburgian right on the spot and be welcomed by the city coming out frozen eating a Primanny sandwich. I like that, and me too, Thank you to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe freeze away all those negative jujus he has. Yeah, that too, That's where I was going the Jet jujuws. If I was Aaron Rodgers, I wouldn't want to get in the same predicament and as they got into when I was with the Jets, where you get there kind of little lay, you don't really practice that much, and then all of a sudden, you know, the season comes out and you know, we're not looking like we need to be looking because we look like ruff We're on the same page. Okay, wherever he's gonna sign, I would sign as soon as possible so you can learn the players around the team that you're gonna be playing with.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: I think if you watch last year on the Jets, I think week eight on Aaron Rodgers played pretty damn good football. And that's because he started to learn his players. I feel. That's what I feel. You know, I think time on task, he started learning his players, and they started to look like they were kind of on the same page more and more each week after eight, you know what I mean. So sign somewhere as soon as possible, get in there and work with these young football players. They're gonna have two really good receivers. In with the Steelers. You know you're gonna have two really good receivers. But those two really good receivers are only gonna be really good if you guys know each other. So like, if you want to play, I would sign with the Steelers right now.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea too, Jules. I like both of ours and.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the chillis Dude of the Week, brought to you by our favorite beer, Coers Light. Get Coors Light delivered straight to your door. Visit Coreslight dot com. Slash dudes celebrate responsibly, not a problem, Julian Ooh sounds so good.
Speaker 2: We'll do as told in this situation. M always refreshing. It is it is Cold is the Rockies?
Speaker 1: Cold is the Rockies?
Speaker 2: The cellist dude of the week, or should I say the grillest dude of the week. George Foreman just passed away. That's seventy six, just a few days ago. Shout out to George for everything that he did, you know for the boxing world. Two time heavyweight champ one Gold at the nineteen sixty eight Mexico City Olympics. Won the title at the age of forty five, you know, and shout out to the George Forman grill sold over one hundred million units worldwide. That's just respect right there.
Speaker 1: Shout out. I mean, if you were a college kid in the two thousand's twenty tens, your parents sent you a George Forman grill and you used to put on those Costco frozen quarter pound burghers on there, solid rock frozen quarter pound burgers on there, and you grill the shit out of them, and that grease would slide down that plate. Then you'd throw a little cheese on there at the end. Shout out, George Foreman, what an awesome, awesome guy. I believe he has a son that has a gym in Boston, right, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Bet there a few times before. Actually, my brother Gore's always everybody fights. He used to work out there. We used to have a place in South Boston. So shout out to his gym, keeping everyone fit, keeping everyone healthy, showing techniques how to box, you know, how to fight. So just passing his legacy down to others. So uh, you know, you got to appreciate all all the great things he'd done out there.
Speaker 1: I remember on the infomercials he just seemed he looked like so nice. He was just a big teddy bear.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He'd probably rip your head off. Oh in a heart beat. Full well, shout out easily, shout out to George film Foreman. Rip. You'll always be remembered not just for your unbelievable athletic career, but for also filling our college stomachs up with frozen burgers from your grill.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you would toss a hot dog or two on that grill as well.
Speaker 1: Did you cut him? Would you cut him or would you just throw them? Just tossed it right on. There you go, old school style. There's no correct there's no correct way. However, you need to get it done whatever you need to get it done. And that's that's how versatile that bad boy was. And that was the Chillist Dude of the Week, brought to you by our favorite beer Coors Like get cores Light delivered straight to your door at corslight dot com. Slash Dudes celebrate responsibly and we'll pour a little out for our lost victim.
Speaker 2: I'll drink to our loss.
Speaker 1: We always pour a little out for the homies. That's been another episode of Dudes on dudes, what can we do better next episode?
Speaker 2: What could we do better?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think we're hitting a groove. You know this is our fourth fifth episode? Via Skype or zoom or what are we on FaceTime? I think riverside riverside apps.
Speaker 2: Now, it's a lot of so many apps, so too many.
Speaker 1: There's there's more apps on our phone that there's apps at the goddamn cheesecake factory. Mm hmm, that's a lot of apps. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, wherever you listen to your podcasts, comment a dude you want us to do and remember rate and review.
Speaker 2: And remember to follow Dudes on Dudes on YouTube, Instagram, aps, TikTok and snapchat. We will see you all next week. Dudes on Dudes is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.