Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Podcast Welcome to and that's what you really missed podcasts. This is the season three overview that you voted for.
Speaker 2: That's right, and I have to say it's good.
Speaker 1: It is good, Kevin, this is all goodness. I feel like we're aligned with you guys right now.
Speaker 2: Fully have we ever been so in sync? We are syncd up. I like it. When we saw the results from all of you, there wasn't very, if at all, much disparity between what we were picking ourselves. And I think we felt that while watching this and going through it with it being prefaced by all of you who told us how good this season was. Right, there's a clear consensus on how everyone feels about the season.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, Kevin. Yeah, given the fact that people say a lot of people say not everybody a lot the season three is their favorite season, where does it rang for you in the trio?
Speaker 2: I was explaining this to somebody last night, because yes, I'm talking about this show in a show in my free time, and I I feel like it's like picking a favorite child, or for me, picking a favorite song off of renaissance, because right, I didn't really even consider season three, to be honest, before this same it was season one and season two, and they are very different, like them, love them for different reasons. I now have this as sort of the third. To add to that, it's the unicorn. Yeah. I think they're all so different that I don't know. Yeah, I don't know if I can pick a favorite, but this has this season has been raised to the level of the other two for me, which is saying a lot.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I actually don't know the answer to that question either. To be your honest, they're very different. If I if I had to, season one still slaps for me as number one. Season three might beat number two at this point it.
Speaker 2: Might be might.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think this season had some of, if not the best musical moments thus far. Yeah, some of the best performances visually thus far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I and really good like acting performances like Fit and Rachel. Season was like so solid to me, Britanna, Britanna, we had you know, we got Rory, like we got Joe like it was I don't know anyway, and then it's also like saying goodbye and like the end of an era. It's very there's a big stamp on it and a kind of like a period and ending, and we don't know what's happening after this, so very emotional. I think we should go through the ranks and talk about these ranks that people you guys voted for.
Speaker 2: And just to recap what we've done for season one, season two, and we're doing now for season three. We asked everyone on Instagram your top five episodes, best songs, best couples, and the responses obviously have been and credible and really informative. I feel like we're being educated here.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I let's start with episode Kevin. Okay, great, there were a lot of really great outfits. There's so many great episodes. Let's talk about some honorable mentions. Okay, Okay, it's hard to talk about honorable mentions about.
Speaker 2: Well Okay, so I think Dance with Somebody was a really monumental episode. Choke Promise, there was this, there was this moment happening towards the end of the season that just felt like it was they really found a stride. There was a quarter of this season. I don't know what was happening.
Speaker 1: Big Brother.
Speaker 2: This Big Brother was that Matt Boehmer was out of his mind so good.
Speaker 1: I think he's become one of my favorite guest stars to be honest, because of his performance alone, not like you know, Kristin or John like that we've idolized for a long time. Like his performance was future.
Speaker 2: I think solidified himself as like some of the best guest stars.
Speaker 1: You've ever had. Agreed, agreed, Okay, let's let's talk about some of these ranks so that we can reveal it and then okay, chat about it. So number five, this was a tie. This was a tie between the First Time and On My Way. That is really solid.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Do you have a preference out of those two?
Speaker 1: For me? The first Time was very clecentric, like we had a school musical and I just feel like there's a lot of Santana doing like Anita. I was like, oh yeah. And then the whole like Blaine and Kurt thing I also felt like was important. So I think again it's pretty close, but I do I agree with the tie.
Speaker 2: But I think first Time for me On My Way was significant for so many reasons. That episode felt like eight billion things happened. Obviously, the quinn of it, all those incredible scenes with Jeff Goldblum in the halls, some of my favorite moments of the season. But I agree with you. I think the first time for me edges out on my way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Number four is Michael. Yeah, obviously it's funny to me that's number four. Like where do you go from there?
Speaker 2: Well, I think if you had asked the two of us at the beginning of the season, Michael might not even be in the top five. You're right for either personal reasons or reasons like you might remember filming it or watching it for the first time and being like, I don't know, because it was just so chaotic. Yeah, yeah, And I remember our feeling after watching it mm hm, and how surprised we were by how solid it.
Speaker 1: Was, right right, Well, I mean, and I got to think like smooth criminal, like it's it's human nature, scream like you guys were. The performances were so good in these like recreations and new versions, and I don't know, I think it was crazy as it was and chaotic as the shooting was, and then also watching it like there's not a second to breathe, Like I'm holding my breath the whole time. It's still Michael.
Speaker 2: And watching it was like a budget. This shows budget totally. The fact that those things happened on network tyle vision. That's almost every week about Glee. This was on Fox at prime time eight pm every single week, going into homes all across the country, never mind all around the world. The fact that we got to do these revolutionary Michael songs and do our own spin on them. With the magnitude of those performances, the scale of those performances was really we're so used to it. I think we're desensitized from seeing that. But I just wish I could have been a viewer at home and that comes on, You're like, what the hell right?
Speaker 1: Which is why I think it has that effect on people differently than it did on us. We don't have we never will have that perfective. We do have the perspective of watching like the Penulton penultimate episode of Game of Thrones, I.
Speaker 2: Suppose the which is why we keep referencing it like we have to reference shows that we are.
Speaker 1: Not a part of it anyway that can resonate with us as something similar to what you guys experienced. Number three is hold on to sixteen and you better hold on to it because you are right. That is in my top three for sure. Yes, top actually five of episodes across ever series. Yeah, really, I could watch that again. It's so good.
Speaker 2: I think that all all of the episodes in the top five here are episodes that you can just put on and watch and repeat.
Speaker 1: Which not all episodesily you can do that like Friends.
Speaker 2: No, No, I do think season three had a lot of those though, agreed, agreed. I think season two might have had more moments in episodes you're like, I don't know, this episode this season felt a little more flow.
Speaker 1: There was flow. Yeah, yeah, agreed. And we had the trouble tones this season. Like again, I don't think we truly I don't think I truly treasured them for what they are until rewatching it.
Speaker 2: No, and I'll never get over it. So number two, which Jenna, you seem surprised by this, I was, but it's because you deserve props.
Speaker 1: I was surprised by that. I think it's a really fun episode. I think it's different. I think everybody had a ton of fun doing it. But for one of Tina's episodes, I was shocked. I think I'll always be shocked that people like Tina you know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think the writers and you and all of us who love you knew the power of Tina because you know, we had people like Hitchcock who they were always fighting for more Tina. It's true, given the opportunity, they swung big and hit it out of the park, and so did you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, And the episode is just I mean, it's ridiculous to see everybody in costumes like that playing each other. Like, I think it's one of the most fun we've ever had on set. Yeah, I was just shocked by everybody's spectacular impressions of everybody else.
Speaker 2: But it's one of those things too, like you mentioned friends, like there are a couple moments and friends where like you know, the competition between swapping apartments, Thanksgiving episodes, Like there's scenes and moments that you always want to watch on repeat from that show and that you always will remember. And I feel like the body swap and props is one of those moments in Glee, And I think it's really something when you're filming a show that, especially towards the end of the season, you're not necessarily conscious of that moment for what it is. Yes, we had so much fun that week, But for me at least, didn't really think about it in context with three seasons worth of material and how that was necessarily going to affect an audience. But of course that thing was so fun to watch, so fun, I think because we had fun doing it. We even had fun watching it.
Speaker 1: And it was Ian's first episode right direct, So I do you agree?
Speaker 2: Like I feel like when some of those like silly things happened, they're easy to sort of brush off because they feel like just a little silly shtick. Yeah, they don't feel like, oh, this isn't going into like the Glee cannon things that really matter on the show. Turns out it does?
Speaker 1: It does they can the fans care about the characters and so like to see these like intertwinings. I think it's I don't know, maybe we should have done more of it.
Speaker 2: Oh and it's made me really happy and excited to keep going, even with the mixed feelings about season four or five and six, because we were able to sort of take ourselves out of this season a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I think it's gonna get kookie razy cookies crazy scary. I'm scared, but I think I'm excited about it. Oh god, there's so many things that are flashing through my mind right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Prom's number two. Who would have thought?
Speaker 1: Who would have thunk? Number one? That penultimate and that's what I'm talking This is what I'm talking about. That penultan episode Nationals Undefeated, so good and like we said, it could have been the final episode of the season, and I'm glad it wasn't because there's a lot of things we tied up in that other episode Goodbye. But yeah, it was solid. I mean it was a episode very much like Hold On to sixteen for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful, and it's everything you want after three seasons, the culmination of so many episodes and songs and storylines and babies and more babies.
Speaker 1: So many good numbers.
Speaker 2: That's what you want.
Speaker 1: It is what you want. We got to give the people what they want.
Speaker 2: And it gave us what we want.
Speaker 1: It did more trouble tons Tina and the trouble tone.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. When there's more Tina, the episodes are better. That's what I'm seeing here. There's a pattern. I do think I loved, you know, extraordinary Merry Christmas, this crazy episode. I do love the Christmas episodes. I thought let me shout out to Ricky Martin. Ricky Martin really did it in such a weird episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes he did, He truly did. I thought Promise Sours was great, Sweet pot of gold Pross was great.
Speaker 2: In Leah's moment, and choke when she actually chokes is one of the most unseuilent things to ever happened on the show.
Speaker 1: Yep, I couldn't watch that again. I couldn't watch it. I couldn't put that back on it and run that in the background. I would not be Okay, oh choke.
Speaker 2: And we got you know, Santana and Brittany navigated a lot this season and finally got together. And you have Abuela, and you have Gloria Stefan.
Speaker 1: Just campaigning for herself to be on the show and then casting, basically getting cast on the show because like, who doesn't want her? No, you're crazy. I yeah, there's a lot of Britanna.
Speaker 2: Finally, I also think, after watching this episode, having grown up, you know, dying for any sort of like gay storyline in any teen show. M M, that there's not enough, there's not enough kissing.
Speaker 1: Well, we've come, we've come across this problem. We know we know from and then you're goin or Brittany or Santana. More so even Brittany and Santana. I mean, there's not enough from curtain Blaine. And then they wouldn't put the girls together, of course.
Speaker 2: And it really started to bother me towards the end of the season. I think again, because there's some distance for us to be able to watch the season for some reason and watching other shows that are on streaming right now by other teen shows, and they're doing all kinds of things right like where is it are still broadcast? But it is.
Speaker 1: But we would have gone away with it. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: You do what you can. And we did a lot with it.
Speaker 1: They did. They did a lot.
Speaker 2: Give an inch, Ryan took a mile, oh and shout out to Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day was really sweet.
Speaker 1: I have too many memories attached to that, and then I have other memories about the future Valentine's Day episodes that we'll get to. Oh yeah, I was so ill, so ill, oh so ill. It was so bad that Brad was like, I will call an insurance day for you. He's like, if you want to go home. I was like, well you can't put that on me, you know, I wouldn't do that. Oh, it was really bad. I was really sick. No, it was so bad. They let me go home, Brad let me go home after we did that little part, because you know, it was all the little like segments that you could shoot and he just shot me out because I was I refused to go home, but I was really not well. Oh god, Yna, there's no sick days on in entertainment. No, Okay, let's I think that's good. Let's let's move on to song. Let's talk about the best songs. I don't think anybody will be surprised by how everybody voted. Again, I feel very aligned.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the list and then to do some monerable mentions.
Speaker 1: Right, I think around the world. It did not make the list, but uh death absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean I think all of West Side Story, to be honest, mm hmm, all of anything the Trouble Tones touched.
Speaker 1: Candy Man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also think Jenna, you're abc what I think it's great.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I don't I don't ever think it's like anywhere near an honorable mention. Wow, you're out of your mind. It's great, it's perfect for you. We just got for my voice, you said.
Speaker 2: Me great on it. I tho how that performance was good and like weird, ABC to Control and too Man of the Mirror. I thought that was a.
Speaker 1: Good John Locke and the like extra clean members. Yes, we found love even though it's weird. I think that definitely gets an honorable mention. All the Michael, which didn't make it obviously, I think has its own little segment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are young with special yes on and off the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so luck Tango Kevin Mean is for sure one of my favorites of the season.
Speaker 2: Not the Boy next Door. I think that is an underrated. Kurt Monster Jam.
Speaker 1: And Tongue Tie didn't make it, which I get, But attaching the performance, the circumstance and the song together, that also is one of one of those that I'm sad didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Because you love me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's number one.
Speaker 2: Obviously. So much good music this season is.
Speaker 1: There's so much. There's so much music. Which season do you think has the most music in it?
Speaker 2: Do you know the answer to this? No, I might say season three, three or four, right, I would say two or three? Yeah, because I feel like we were that was like our sweet spot in terms of, oh, this is what's working, so let's do more of it.
Speaker 1: And the tributes as well.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Okay, what is the fifth best song as voted by the people?
Speaker 1: Shake it out? Hell yeah, I don't know. I'm not really surprised by that one, but I'm still I.
Speaker 2: Hope you need to hear how Jenna has the same similar complex to Tina. She doesn't think she deserves it. I'm tickled objectively is on one of the best songs I ever did, and you can't believe it because she's on it.
Speaker 1: I know it's really weird.
Speaker 2: I thought it was bad. Jenna, You're great. You're talented. Also, on an a cappella, I watched so Kelly Clarkson performed Wide.
Speaker 1: Awake, Wide Awake, and Katy Perry responded and said, sing that again.
Speaker 2: And then someone tagged the Glee performance of what I listen. When you sit on a stool and you sing a cappella, you're murdering, bitches, murdering Like beware, if Tina is sitting on that stool being to retire, hang it up, go on, because what she's doing, she's putting together a lady song. And she's singing in at least three part harmony. I sit on a stool for three one of your favorite songs too. I'm aware because Jenna was a swinging on Broadways. So Jenna can do harmonies. She can do all the parts. Oh, if the music does go out, she will keep singing.
Speaker 1: I will keep singing. That is true. I will always keep singing. That's funny. Okay, enough about that, but thank you. That's funny. The wide way is we'll talk about it at some point. I don't know about that one, but okay, moving on number four. Smooth Criminal, Yes, duh, we've got the cellos. We've got nayah, we've got the Lovely Grant. It's currently on Broadway, starring on Broadway in his Broadway debut. Uh. Yeah, it's so different. It's just so different, and I think that's why it's successfully different. Yeah, the cello's work on it. It's like the same energy of the song. Did you guys pitch some Criminal being like that or Smooth Criminal at all? I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, to be honest, we did not pitch the two cellos. Because the two cellos were sort of viral on YouTube. I think at the time, right they were. But whoever put that together great idea. I do not claim responsibility for any of that got that got it. I just take I just say I think we pushed them to think outside the box for other versions.
Speaker 1: That was our overall, which is I think was pretty successful overall, especially with human Nature and criminal and definitely number three, I definitely agree with It's Coughs Europe.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is that a lot of these songs, they're great, the performances, the versions stand on their own, but they're also great because they're wrapped into really great storylines.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: This season especially, Yeah, this was.
Speaker 1: One of the best. It was the best montage and most dramatic and well performed and executed of song performance and Max doing his his things that he was doing, and yeah, beautifully done, Bred Beaker, Max Darren. I would love to see the original Costs Europe and Darren do like a Glee version where they you do like one chorus, like a TV version of it or the HD one chorus, because it's they're both so good vocally, and I love Glee's version and the original obviously, but yeah, I love Past Europe. I could listen to that a lot.
Speaker 2: Now, the next one I would put at number one for me, agreed, same, probably number one for most for everything. Oh, I feel like this would have to be really tight. This had to be a really close call. But maybe I'm wrong. Well, I think, oh god, they're both. Both of these are wrapped into storylines, aren't they, which is why they're so good?
Speaker 1: Yes, so number two is rumor? Has it? Someone like you? I agree with you. I think I would swap them. They both are wrapped up in very good storylines. And then number one obviously, well not obviously, but I guess you guys voted so Paradise for the dashboard light I also a great, excellent number. I don't know. I think it's a cool number to me. I like the version. I like the performance. I like the story that I'm up around it. But I think musically and performance wise, rumor is never one for me. Yes, but it's also not the whole crew, which is why maybe people are voting for.
Speaker 2: New directions maybe, which is sweet.
Speaker 1: That's nice. I think it's sweet. I think it's sweet. I am actually kind of surprised by Paradise, but the board light I would be more surprised if I read this going into season three having not watched it, But I just didn't realize how much of a bop it was for people.
Speaker 2: And since our previous episodes have aired when we were asking people about this song, it's really nice to read some of the comments of why it means so much to people, or why they hold it in this position of being the best song of the season. Yes, and because how much it meant of following the characters along for three full years and they finally get to it. It's so not about that song. I will say. The number one comment that I did see was about Corey's vocals on that song, which was correct because someone even mentioned the sweat, which I love because you don't normally ever see anyone sweating. Everyone's padded down.
Speaker 1: Everybody always had these nice, big fans they would bring in between takes.
Speaker 2: They were working as hard as vocal adrenaline does, and so it was such a rewarding experience to watch it.
Speaker 1: So many people said best season ever, This was the peak of Glee. You got to see more from each character, one of the best seasons iconic. Dare I say peak of Glee? That or sweet? Yeah? So I definitely agree about the season and then also about Paradise Rumor has it. It's just the perfect cut to my core. It cuts in my bones, it cuts really deep for me.
Speaker 2: And it shouldn't work that well. Those are two incredible songs that are out of you would not think that they'd make.
Speaker 1: It's perfect. It's a perfect mashup.
Speaker 2: No, it makes no sense. And they sound so good on it, and I know Amber was upset about not singing the parts you wanted to sing on that. It works.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, it works so good. We're moving on a couple. There's not a ton of couples this season or new couples really, but let's just break them down. Okay, So number five Tyke is Tyke. I feel like this is because we were like one of the few couples that like withstood time, Like we were really long standing couple that yes, that will come to an end very shortly.
Speaker 2: Does it happen in season four?
Speaker 1: It happens between three and four.
Speaker 2: Oh so we come back and you guys are broken up?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I think so. I think she breaks up with them over this summer. I think that's her time back. I think she talks about it with Jacob and Israel spoilers, I think I think anyway interesting. Number four Sam Sadies obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I want to put them higher, but I understand why they're not higher. They still have a lot of storyline, but.
Speaker 1: So natural. I love them, love them. They are one of my favorite couples of the series.
Speaker 2: May be my favorite to watch.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh they're so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number three is obviously, well, not obviously, but Clain. Yeah, I don't think I've got a ton of claim this season. I don't feel like we saw enough of them.
Speaker 2: I felt like we started to see more towards the end of the season, and I liked it. They feel different. It's fund seeing the couples of different yes, parts of their relationship, right, and seeing them have to grapple with that. They went through Sebastian physically assaulting plane, right, and then you go through Blane and Kurt having to deal with separation of Kirk graduating and going off to.
Speaker 1: New York, right, and so what happened.
Speaker 2: I liked all those moments. You see their maturity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was it was a little too rainbow and sunshine earlier on right, it was like I think people were like Okay, let's get to some stuff. But I also liked that about Ryan, like he wrote like Kurt and Burt, which is one of our other favorite couples, if you will, or relationships, and it's like not every gay know kid in the early two thousands had a fraught relationship with their parents, Like there were real supportive parents like Bert so and he's like the one that you hope that you have if you're in that position and then having to come out to your dad.
Speaker 2: And it was nice to see with clean the balance of like just because I think there's a sort of a complaint amongst like a gay community of like the content for the gay communities, like a lot of it is really heavy, right, dramatic. Right, It's like, yes, we got past not obstacle, but the issues with others, other people's issues with their sexualities, right, right, And then so they could just be a normal team couple. Same thing with Britanna, Like it was it was nice to see how that does affect their relationship, but also the ways it doesn't affect their relationship.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who is it?
Speaker 2: Benchel? Wow?
Speaker 1: I mean obviously they were going to be in the top two I'm surprised they're not number one, but I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean they I get it. They had some they were getting married for half of this season.
Speaker 1: They they had a lot going on. They I mean, the thing that sticks out to me is really the scene with them in the car at the end and goodbye, like before branches, branches. It's so fresh. But having Corey, oh god, he's so in charge of that scene, but Leah like carried a displell. It's just so good. It's so good. But that was like the epitome of their relationship. And then also of Lea and Corey like holding like holding the ship up.
Speaker 2: Yes, being like the center of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really excellent work all around.
Speaker 2: Okay, the number one couple this season Brittyana, as they should be.
Speaker 1: We just have a fond of for two though, a spin off of reel, because like, I think we need that in our lives.
Speaker 2: But there's no getting in the way of listening Britanna fans, No one is.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anything like it. I've never seen anything like it. You guys are incredible.
Speaker 2: There was no way, like, honestly, if it's this day, like who are they supporting the election?
Speaker 1: Because that's basically swifties. Yeah, like that's who's going to it, and I obviously we understand why they're number one, and we finally get to see them thrive together. And then Brittany being there for san Aatana through all of her you know, trials and tribulations and challenges as she comes out to her boila and then also getting getting her into college that she doesn't go to, just like I got Mike into college that he doesn't go to. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love the relationship though, again, mature in so many ways.
Speaker 1: Yes, but everybody was very mature this season. I have to say people handled things with grace and maturity, and I don't know it was different this time around.
Speaker 2: I will remind you, Jenna of how this season started off and there was a storyline that we couldn't wait for it disappear, the whole Quinn and the baby.
Speaker 1: Why would you bring that back? Why would you even bring it up?
Speaker 2: I forgot about it that we've been so successful while blocking it from our minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you just brought it back into.
Speaker 2: Our mid We do need to remember that was part of the season. So it's not perfect.
Speaker 1: It's not perfect. It's also not perfectly Quinn storylines, right, not.
Speaker 2: For I feel like there's Gleat and then there's Quinn.
Speaker 1: It's like Izy cutting the LVAD. Okay, this is okay. There's a lot of people who wrote in thank you guys all for voting. It was an incredible amount of people, and we're so probably one of the biggest responses we've ever got. Yeah, so we're grateful and we hear you, and we're listening now because you obviously know the way, so teach us your ways. Most of the comments are best season ever, lots of best seasons. Somebody said this is my favorite season. It's all down from here, really looking forward to that, said Lucy Quinn. Forer Brey deserved better, truly, but she didn't get into Yale. Okay, so somebody said, Kevin, it's very good. Doesn't compare to the first two seasons, but way better than the next three. That's an interesting perspective.
Speaker 2: Okay, it feels right. Some said my favorite season felt the most cohesive since season one, but also so sentimental.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Along that line, someone said it felt like reliving senior year.
Speaker 1: It was an honor to watch this week by week as it aired these were the Glory Days, one hundred out of ten.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Glory Days, so many favorites, this is my favorite, has a special place in my heart. I graduated the same year and had prompt Oh.
Speaker 1: Thank you for voting, watching, listening, joining us. Thanks for getting through season three with Us, obviously one of the best seasons of really hang on with Us. I can't wait to see the shipwreck.
Speaker 2: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I was excited on the roller coaster, and we've gotten to the peak.
Speaker 1: This is where I kind of stopped watching the show, so I feel like there's going to be some new things I'm learning while also have so many memories of watching US. I don't know I watched it, but I didn't watch it as religiously as we used to. And this is when you and I had moved out from our homes around first time, and so we weren't like sitting at home together watching or like on our free time. We didn't have a lot of watching it. So I definitely watched it. I just I remember I still had cable at that point, so I was like, I would like DVR it. Yeah, so weird.
Speaker 2: I watched I watched every single episode properly, either out of screening or.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what it was. That's why I was watching them a little bit more at the screenings around this time. We would go watch them during launch.
Speaker 2: It was season six where I started to skip a few.
Speaker 1: I don't think I saw any of season six. Can't wait? Cool? Okay, Well, thank you guys for joining us that for another riveting a week of and that's what you really missed. There's gonna be some really fun guests coming because season four really opens up the a new a new chapter.
Speaker 2: Who do you want let us know?
Speaker 1: Demi? Oh, okay, okay, all right, that's what you really missed.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.