Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amika, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy Mobile?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're playing and learning along the way?
Speaker 3: Heay adventures Trump this way.
Speaker 4: It's Flippy and Mika's of the road trading day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we've been digging in this satin box all morning. Where be the treasure? Look?
Speaker 2: Methinks we found the treasure.
Speaker 1: It's our toy pirate ship. Hey, finding the treasure was so much fun, Mika, It sir was Blippy.
Speaker 4: You know what would be really fun if we could go back in time and meet a real pirate.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. Wait, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Road trip?
Speaker 1: Hey friend? Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 4: All right, awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the Blilipy Mobile. Oh I I am Oh Hellee Guick Click, put your seat thousand on, Get ready for Priconna. Have some fun in the Blippy Mobile. Real drive away, Finding you adventures we'll laugh at let's fell by, keep me by, Let's go out. Okay, are you ready, Mika?
Speaker 3: Ready, Blippy, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Need helicopter blades.
Speaker 3: Helicopter blades, come fir, the.
Speaker 1: Blippy Mobile is ready for adventure, going back into all right.
Speaker 4: According to my mapping compass watch, the pirate ship is just a little.
Speaker 1: Further awesome, And I know the perfect game to play while we fly there. What's outside your window?
Speaker 3: Hey friend?
Speaker 2: Do you want to play what's outside your window with us?
Speaker 1: Awesome? You can look outside, close your eyes, imagine what you see? A monster, truck, a flame? Who knows what outside your window?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll go first down below us.
Speaker 2: I see a dolphin playing in the water.
Speaker 4: It's jumping up, doing a spin and splashing right back in.
Speaker 2: What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make? Awesome? Oh, look, there's the pirate ship.
Speaker 3: Let's land on it.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Whoa, this is awesome. We're on an actual pirate ship.
Speaker 3: Look, there's someone.
Speaker 2: With a long red coat, boots, ain't a big black captain's hat. And look on her shoulder.
Speaker 3: It's a parrot.
Speaker 1: Ah, it's a parrot. It's a parrot. Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 3: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: Well. Shiver me timber, and welcome aboard.
Speaker 3: I'm Captain Sandy Shores and this is my trusty parrot Crackers. You're just in time to set sail for that island.
Speaker 1: That zail deep zil. I can see the island out past the waves. But how do you get your ship from here to there?
Speaker 3: Great question, Blippy. Do you see these things that look like giant blankets attached to the top of this tall wooden pole.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see them.
Speaker 4: Those giant blankets are called sails, and when the wind blows into them.
Speaker 3: Sails pull ships across the water. So cool, it is cool me, HURTI is only thing I love more than sailing is going on a treasure hunt. Would you two maidies like to follow my map and find a treasure hurt treasure hat traver? Oh yes please? I put the treasure map right here in this bottle to keep it safe and dry. My treasure map.
Speaker 4: Hey, oh no, that dolphin just jumped out of the water and took the captain's bottle my treasure.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. We can help. We can use the blippymobile to go underwater and follow that bottle. Let's go. I'm gonna need the propeller and grab her arm. Propeller, grab her arm.
Speaker 3: BlimE me, I thought myselles were cool.
Speaker 2: Let's dive down and find that map.
Speaker 1: Who listen to the bubbles as we dive down.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you want to play? Two? Awesome? What's that sound? Follow your ears? What do you hear? A splash or even a roar? Listen for the cells today?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 1: Look it's the dolphin. He's laughing and playing with the treasure map bottle. What do you hear? That is awesome?
Speaker 4: He just booped it back to us. Thanks for playing catch with us, mister dolphin. Now let's head to the beach and find that treasure.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a look at the map, Mika.
Speaker 3: Look, flippy.
Speaker 4: These pictures on the map are called cymbals. Here's a symbol for a rock shaped like a seal. Now we just need to find a seal shaped rock on the beach.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that all that barking can only mean one thing? Seals?
Speaker 2: And look they're resting on a seal shaped rock.
Speaker 4: The four directions marked on the map are called north, south, east, and west. They help you know which way to go. The era on the map says to go west. According to my compass watch, that means we need to turn left.
Speaker 1: Ayye, mabey mika turning west?
Speaker 3: Okay, we turned west?
Speaker 1: Now what the map says to take five steps towards those two trees? Can you help us count to five? All right?
Speaker 3: One, two, three.
Speaker 1: Four, five? We did it? Great job.
Speaker 3: What's next, Blippy?
Speaker 1: Hmmm? According to the Treasure map, X marks the spot, X marks the spot. X marks the spot to find the berry treasure. X marks the spot on Treasure Islands the sand. One step, two steps? Where will we land?
Speaker 2: Northeast? Southwest?
Speaker 1: This way, let's go. The arrows on the map will surely show us where to go. X marks the sun. X marks the spot to find the berry treasure. X marks the spot.
Speaker 4: Why look, the shadows of those two crisscross pine trees make an X in the sand.
Speaker 1: Let's start digging.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Blippy, we didn't bring any shovels.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need the excavator arm.
Speaker 4: Excavator Arm Firm oh all right, now we're ready to dig Ooh whoa, it's a treasure chest woo.
Speaker 1: And look what's inside. Two pirate costumes. Y're These pirate hats are awesome.
Speaker 2: So are these striped shirts and boots. You know, blippy, we never.
Speaker 4: Would have found this treasure if we hadn't followed the.
Speaker 3: Map together as a team.
Speaker 1: You're right, Mika.
Speaker 3: Whoa, Hi, Captain Sandy Shore. Working together is the key to solving problems and finding treasure.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's your treasure map back.
Speaker 4: Thanks for the treasure hunt and these amazing pirate costumes.
Speaker 3: It's our pleasure, maties, pleasure.
Speaker 1: Bye Captain Sandy, Bye, Huggers, Bye bye. It's been so much fun learning new things today. What did we learn today?
Speaker 2: It's so cool?
Speaker 1: One? Two, three?
Speaker 3: Can you tell me.
Speaker 1: Today? We learned that sales on ships worked by being pulled by the wind.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's right.
Speaker 4: And we learned that maps use pictures called symbols to show important places.
Speaker 1: So cool, Meka. We also learned that maps list the four directions north, south, east, and west, just like on your compass watch. Meka.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to get back to the clubhouse and play pirates with our cool costumes.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Meka, You're invited to Bye Bye bye, jump in the flippy mobiles, jump your plane.
Speaker 2: And learning along the way.
Speaker 3: Hey Adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 2: It's flipn because of the pro train day.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA