Speaker 1: All right it it's episode eleven of Sauce on the Side. What's up. I'm Gandhi. I realized in the last episode I didn't introduce myself for you. We just kind of like rolled with it. Hello, Andrew, Hi God, here we go. Oh we're not burning anyone just yet.
Speaker 2: The better producers here. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh listen, both of your asses left me alone on my last interview.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this mic is a little too floppy.
Speaker 1: It is a little a little wilted there. But we're just starting this episode off, and I said, I realized in the last one that I didn't ever introduce myself or Diamond. So hi, I'm Gandhi, and now I have both of my producers who I love so much, Andrew and Diamond in here.
Speaker 3: What's it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hi, hey, cool?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I love that. You're just whipping that mic back and forth like it doesn't make a sound when you do it.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: You see that? Sorry, it's called radio, Andrew, learn about it.
Speaker 2: Actually it's called podcasting.
Speaker 1: Learn about Are we using radio equipment?
Speaker 2: This is technically could be both. It's a microphone and oh wait.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you have a whole podcasting company don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: You should learn about how the equipment were.
Speaker 2: Josh takes it all out and post and I'm sure he will here.
Speaker 1: No, he can't because when you're talking and you move a microphone around, you can't take that out and post you turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fixed it. He could fix It's a magician.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we had I had such a good time talking to Ben and Noel from the Stuff They Don't Want You to Know podcasts that it had to turn into two episodes because we just kept going and going and yeah, I think we should just get to it because here comes the rest of that episode, part two.
Speaker 5: So we're talking about body brokers, right and blood broke.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: So there is a there's a thing called the I guess we here in the West we call it the red market for organ donation because you can't you can't make organs yet at scale in a way that will work for people.
Speaker 4: Those lists of being getting a legit donor are very long, very hard to get into unless you know there are people.
Speaker 5: Okay, and so there are as you, as you're probably aware, we did some work on this crazy phenomenon where in some a body broker and organ broker will go into a rural environment somewhere in the world and they'll find a community, often a grarian community that really needs money or they're struggling.
Speaker 4: With a distressed community exactly.
Speaker 5: And then they will offer them a real, what is a life changing amount of money for them. And so you can go into these villages where people have had where you know, thirty percent or something of the population has sold a kidney and then that kidney goes and it gets a tremendous markup and has sold somewhere else.
Speaker 1: So you're saying there are people that go into underserved, underprivileged areas and just say, hey, you got a kidney for me, and these people say, yeah, take my kidney.
Speaker 4: Yes, And this is off books, right, this is black market stuff we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And because it's a global phenomenon, it's tough to as dumb as it sounds, the bureaucracy but devils. It's like, which country's laws apply, Right, that's a good point. Where is it legal to say, yeah, man, I'll just kid you.
Speaker 4: You know, I.
Speaker 5: Need a kidney. I've got fifteen hundred hot ones right now, right, I don't know why I'm calling dollars hot.
Speaker 4: Hot you met hot kids, that would makes way more sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you want to deal in bulk, right, I see if you can get a price break. But it's it's frightening. And then it ties into what we will euphemistically call non consensual donations right.
Speaker 1: About to say even I saw that movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh man.
Speaker 4: Also, if we say we donate our bodies to science, right, we don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can say like I would like it for good, you know, yeah, but you might end up being like in the early days of car crash testing, they used courses. You could be one of those.
Speaker 1: You don't know, you could be one of those body farms, yeah, which I'd be cool.
Speaker 4: There were one crazy one where like a dude in San Francisco had some medical influence or whatever. He got a body and basically dissected it in front of a paying crowd like stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Like it's more like the traveling Bodies exhibitions.
Speaker 4: That's those Chinese yea even weak or too or there were some.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, now I feel like it sounds like we're coming from China, but we're not really not. We're really not.
Speaker 1: Hey, if people are doing stuff, they're doing it is what it is. And I'm sure that we're doing plenty here in the United States.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, we're like South Park. We're equal opportunity offenders.
Speaker 5: There we go. Yeah, and it's and it's that kind of stuff is scary, and it is not maybe as fun or whimsical as the thought experiments of the pair normal and alien exploration, but it's important and we try to give or we we endeavor to give a mix of things. So it's not always the very depressing Holy shit, this is true, and it's not always, uh, the very fun like interview with the guy who one believes not only is Bigfoot reel, but that he is communicated with this.
Speaker 4: Creature, like David Bakars are you talking.
Speaker 5: About Yeah, it's very nice guy.
Speaker 4: He has big Foot. Yeah, you see him in Blue Ridge, Georgia, And it's really dude. It is on the level of like Hall of Presidents Disney kind of exhibitions sort of like stuff, and it is so cool. He's got this like golf cart that he built that has like sonar, dish and all of these things for catching the.
Speaker 5: Bill Field investigations. He's got a he's got a.
Speaker 4: Cruise animatronic Bigfoot that's the kind of talk and sing and do all kinds of.
Speaker 1: Does you have a life partner?
Speaker 5: He does, Okay, he does, he is. Yeah, it's a real it's a part of their marriage. And and this guy what you find when you communicate with people of this nature who have a certitude. He's very open to questions, you know, like us. So he there's nothing you could ask that would really offend him. We're saying one of the big things about biology and zoology and cryptozoology is where's the poop? Right, That's how you know what creature is real? And he rolled with He was like, you know, that's a great question. We thought about that a lot. And then the explanation he.
Speaker 4: Called scat in the.
Speaker 5: Space sat Yeah, in the space call in a lot of space. But he I think that is something that we can it's a lesson we can take to apply to all kinds of discourse. So like when you are being accused of being contrarian or something, that's a person who feels incapable of actually exploring your questquestion with you, right, which.
Speaker 4: I have no time for in my regular life. If I'm talking to someone who's got their mind made up and they're not willing to have a discourse or a conversation, or they're not open to questions. It's kind of a useless situation. I'm just sort of like not interested, you know. Yeah, And I'm not trying to be a jerk, but like, if someone's not willing to think about where their opinions come from and why they think what they think are they're not open to being asked questions, then they're probably not someone I want to hang out with a bunch, you know, And we ask questions in respectful ways. We don't do gotcha moments. We're just curious and we're asking questions. So if someone is immediately going to shut that down, then we're like, why are you even here? Man? You know, like this isn't worth any of our time.
Speaker 5: But in defense of those folks who do react that way for one reason or another, I imagine we can be a bit annoyed at times because we came from a We came from a place called when we started all this weird podcastry, we came from a place called how Stuff Works, which is all about you know, how does a microphone work? Figured out coffee? And you know, if you're in the crowd, today and you did that, Thank you. But the like the the idea of just continually playing that game that kids play, which is, you know, the why game?
Speaker 4: I do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like okay, So for anybody who doesn't know what's the why game?
Speaker 1: Anything you do, a kid asks why, and even when you give them the answer, the answer to that from them. Why why are you wearing that hat?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because I like it? Why because it matches my suit? Why because my suit is great? Why but I do the same thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 4: I propose Ben though, that we have a new catchphrase. It's where's the poop?
Speaker 5: I like it, Where's the poop?
Speaker 4: It's literally about ask the ask question.
Speaker 1: So I know that we've we've been talking for a while. By the way, I think this might have to be two episodes.
Speaker 4: I've lost track system to light talking to you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, same guys. By the way, I'm really glad that you're here with Ben Bowlin and Noel Brown. Of the stuff they don't want you to know, podcasts and other podcasts and all kinds of stuff. But one of the things that you guys mentioned earlier was of this stuff gets so dark and heavy, and you know, okay, let's move past it and blah blah blah. And I get that. And it is dark and it is heavy, but all change at some point comes from places that are really dark and heavy. And I know that it seems for a lot of people who are listening to this maybe you don't want to hear about that stuff. But as long as there's a call to action and you can start doing something about it, it's not so dark, right, And I think the first part in doing any of that is talking about it, discovery and disseminating the information to other people. So even though it might feel dark, I think you guys are still doing some really great stuff.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for that. Yeah, because that's we want to empower people, right, But that's part of the idea of asking a questions and saying, well, no, you've heard from us, tell us what you think, and we do.
Speaker 4: An episode a week that is entirely crowdsourced. For lack of a better term, we have a listener mail episode and some of our best ideas for episodes come from listeners.
Speaker 1: Some of your worst come from men too.
Speaker 4: Well, sure, we don't usually make those in episodes.
Speaker 5: There are people with very specific takes they're very passionate about somewhat the blood.
Speaker 4: The blood thing. We didn't really know about this Arkansas blood thing. We had a listener write in and tell us about it, and then it led to a whole series of Bad Blood episodes.
Speaker 5: I just love I love this point about empowerment, you know, about being able to make some sort of change, whether that comes from, as you said, like the spreading of awareness or the Hey, do you also think this thing is fucked up? Well, then here is a group, here is an institution, here's a community, here's something happening, and to all too often, for various reasons, it seems like we live in a bad news world that maybe paints an unrealistic picture of the world. Yeah, there are serious, real problems, there are real conspiracies. But guess what, we're also in the story. We are characters in the story. We can affect the plot.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's the way we all are there for each other and are able to talk about this stuff and bounce it off each other and interface with our listeners that make us feel like there's hope and that it's not all doom and gloom, and we are always looking for some positive spin or some positive angle not to fool ourselves, but just to like not be scared, to be alive, you know. I mean, it's just so easy to let yourself be fall into that kind of hopelessness and despair. And it's having friends that are like minded and the know how to ask the right questions and to have each other's backs. And then we feel like the listeners are an extension of that, and I think they feel that we are. So it's just really kind of beautiful, sir. I'm getting like emotional about it. There is a circle of trust and kindness when it's done right, and I think we know we try our best to always.
Speaker 5: Do it right. I didn't know if we get to it. But before we end, there is a game that we like to play. We would usually if you were on our show. Now, this is a game that we would play if you're if you're game for the game.
Speaker 1: Always game for a game.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, So this is our conspiracy yes or no kind of thing. Okay, So we're going to ask you about some of the most prominent, like popular conspiracy theories and we want to hear from you, Gandhi on a yes or no. Okay, all right, Well, you want to start us off.
Speaker 4: We did aliens, We did do aliens, we did big Well, I don't know what do you where?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 4: Where do you fall on on? Yes, he's abominable snowmen, you know, big foot type creatures. Maybe we can just let's just broaden it to cryptis, to undiscovered creatures, yes, yes? Or no?
Speaker 5: Any big ones left?
Speaker 1: Yes you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean if they're undiscovered, I don't know they're discovered. Of course they're out there somewhere, they haven't been discovered.
Speaker 5: I'm a yes on the yes on the big cryptids.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wish I could high five.
Speaker 5: Okay, then let's do one. Okay, most popular. Did people land on the moon?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, another high five?
Speaker 4: Not a chance faked.
Speaker 5: Kubrick did fake the moon landing, but due to budgetary constraints, it was actually cheaper to there.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, fake it all the moon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because of catering. So uh JFK conspiracies. Do you think any of those?
Speaker 4: Yes? Wow? Okay, See this is one that's a careful high five we should talk about. This is a good one because there was some new information that came out relatively recently where this one of the secret Service agents that just came out with a book, which is when these things come out. There was an additional bullet that he found and he it was lodged in the seat of the of the limousine and he didn't tell anybody about it.
Speaker 5: Why he didn't know what to do. He put it on.
Speaker 4: JFK's gurney, just laid it there. The magic bullet theory, the idea of how could this bullet have gone? Explain this helped explain that there was an additional bullet if you believe him. If you believe him, and there are some people that do call his story the question and find that a little suspicious waiting so long.
Speaker 5: I read the book and he.
Speaker 4: Said he was so traumatized by it that he didn't follow any of that.
Speaker 1: He just created one of the biggest questions of all time and.
Speaker 4: Only decided to come out with it when he's doing his book.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, Yeah, so there are.
Speaker 4: True to me though, I think I think he's probably is telling the truth.
Speaker 5: I we talked. There's a show that came out on the Network called Who Killed JFK? With Rob Reiner and Solid Dad O'Brien and.
Speaker 4: We had Rob Reiner on the podcast how he was actually getting spinal tap the movie.
Speaker 5: He was going to hang out with his war but he had to go work on woral taps thet shooting right now. But so, okay, so why do you find the official narrative?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: So my parents lived in Dallas for a while. Oh wow, Okay, and my dad one of his favorite places to go, just honestly, over and over was Dally Square Plaza. The people, and I will say this, there might not be credibility to it, but there are people in that area who just spend their lives trying to tell you, Hey, just so you know, this isn't how it went. Here's this film that I have, here's proof that it happened. And all I'm saying is I don't know. So I'm not going to commit to one way or another. I will leave my mind open to the fact that I don't typically believe what the government sells us. Okay, just in general, all of the things with like Lee Harvey Oswald being a terrible shot and then all of a sudden, he's this amazing shooter from a very obscure point of view, being able to do this and then he gets killed before he ever really has a chance to give his side of how things happen. I mean to me, that's just you know, that's enough for me to question.
Speaker 5: And then the guy who kills him also gets killed.
Speaker 1: It's enough for me to question. So because of that, I will say I'll buy it.
Speaker 4: What do we say? Last night we were having a bit of a night walk with our buddy Payton.
Speaker 1: Last night was a night walk. You guys got a joint.
Speaker 4: There was some of that, some drinking and around New York. New York's a good drinking city because you can you can walk just around and find entertaining things and not ever have to worry about, you know, driving and talks.
Speaker 5: Case every every city we go to. Uh, this is something that's known on our show, every city we go to. I am a huge proponent of walking. I hate the sun. So night walks are I resent.
Speaker 1: You are a vampire.
Speaker 5: It insists upon itself.
Speaker 4: So we were walking around there, we're walking a night walk, and there was I was I was smoking to join those guys didn't particular, but I think I said something to the effect of, you know, guys, the government's basically just like legitimized organized crime, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and they are the biggest organized crime organizations.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying being a little more organized then, okay.
Speaker 4: But the fact is that we know this corruption is part of the legacy of government back to its early earliest forms, and it's a way of like protecting yourself and covering your button, taking care of your buddies. And you make the law, therefore you can skirt it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then here comes JFK with all of these ideas to get in the way of that and change things and go against the grain and do things that people did not support. And then oh, he's snuffed out.
Speaker 5: And he's messing with the money.
Speaker 1: I again, it's enough for me to just question and not buy what they're trying to sell me.
Speaker 4: I'm so bad, I remembering titles of things that have numbers in it. But that's Stephen king book, The Alternate Reality about JFK's assassination. There's a TV series version of it with James Franco, and it's very very good.
Speaker 1: With all the stuff that you guys are diving into, and a lot of it has to do with government. Do people ever reach out to you from governmental agencies or somewhere that say, hey, calm it downfellas, no, no it down.
Speaker 4: People that are like I did work for the DoD or I did work for whatever agency. Here, here's my inside scoop perspective. Please don't use my name.
Speaker 5: That's about yeah. And over the years, I think the most chilling letters were the very polite ones, the ones where they just sort of let you like, can I touch it? They just sort of let you know, hey, hey, jump, I saw your show, and uh and something, and those those letters. You know, in some cases it can be difficult to prove the authenticity of that kind of thing, but we would get, you know, we get pretty collegiate stuff. We haven't ever had someone specifically shut us down for something that's more confessional.
Speaker 4: From the company side of things. No, huge credit to iHeart by the way, they don't interve interfere with anything we've ever done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just care about the money.
Speaker 4: There even been times where we've you know, had to say some maybe difficult to hear things about some potential sponsors, you know, And it's not like someone gets ping in their inboxes like hey, the conspiracy guys are up to no good. We better shut them down.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do.
Speaker 5: Yes, they don't get we got a Okay, here's probably my favorite example. We did a series on the history of assassinations, or targeted killings as they're called euphemistically. That's not even a euphemism in a less cool way. It's a polite way. It's like it's like, hey, don't worry though we were aiming, but the yeah, so it's like the ancient history of where assassin comes from, all the way to the fact that any world government that is capable of doing this, that feels it as appropriate, will do it because assassination works. And we received a letter from a person who has been involved in these situations does have not and I vetted him and he's assassin or in the assassity quiet Pills assassin adjacent. Okay, yeah, no, that's different. Okay, Lake City Quiet Pills is a great example.
Speaker 4: I don't think I remember this.
Speaker 5: But the he he actually it wasn't fan mail, but it was just like a nice, well thought out response, and he said, yes, you guys are largely correct. These things do work, but one thing you missed is that sometimes you have to do it. And that was he wasn't you know, lecturing talking down. It is just like, hey, here's an inside perspective, at which point I thought, this is fucking crazy, but let's keep doing our little podcast.
Speaker 4: I also would argue, I think we understand that, and I don't know. I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm pro or anti assassination, but we know that it was probably good idea to assassinate a sam you know, a circumstances.
Speaker 5: It's a hot take, but I don't think he was a great guy.
Speaker 4: Not a great guy. So you know, one one person terrorists is another person's freedom fighter, depending on what side of the aisle you fall. So we know we assassinate people, but we only assassinate the bad guys. I think that's where the thing gets gets sticky.
Speaker 1: Right, that guys to whom?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that guy was to be clear who wrote who wrote to us? You could argue maybe he was trying to rationalize some things to himself. Possibly but dress.
Speaker 4: I was encrypted or it was through one of those like.
Speaker 1: That would make me think twice, Yeah, yeah, how like I don't know how much can I touch it?
Speaker 5: I want to do with that guy. But but conspiracies are you know, they come like folklore. They often come from some grain of truth, and they're very popular in the United States. It's one of the most popular forms of folklore in this country. Because our country was founded as a result of a conspiracy against well, I'm doing a pivot against the United Kingdom, which is still you know, a treasure trove of conspiracies, because the concept of monarchy, if you had to explain it to an alien, is really.
Speaker 1: Straight welfare case on the planet that we were talking about, So it has no actually they have no power run.
Speaker 5: The real estate.
Speaker 1: Are there other Hollywood pop culture conspiracies that you guys are really into.
Speaker 5: Uh, there there are, Yeah, there are quite a few.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The one we did recently about just the studio system in the early the Golden era.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Way to hire private detectives to like, you know, get dirt on their competition.
Speaker 5: And because the student the studios got close to being their own regional power, you know. And there was so we know a lot of ugly hidden history of Hollywood in terms of pop culture in the modern day. I will make a prediction, uh here, and this is going to develop pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: It's already prediction.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's going to be even more public interest in some really nasty cover ups on Nickelodeon side.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure that now, Yeah, it's going to just.
Speaker 5: Get bigger, I think so. And it's because of the uh, it's because of the horrific predatory actions of.
Speaker 4: Really bad stuff, I mean.
Speaker 1: Absolutely with children.
Speaker 5: And then I had that I had that dumb, like stoner moment. I was researching stuff about.
Speaker 1: This involve joints, but I was I like, had.
Speaker 5: That moment where I can't remember there was a TV on randomly in the background. I'm reading about this stuff. It's like weird rerunting and I turn around and I realized the Nickelodeon logo is afoot. It was like the moment in you know, Usual Suspects where you're like, oh, that was Kaiser so, and I thought it was here the whole time. And I know it's very again, it's a disturbing thing, but I'd love you guys opinion on it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, it's crazy to remember. We I think within the kind of this conversation, we talked about a lot of the weird grooming that took place with young stars in terrible nineties. There was a club for kids called the Soda Pop club. It was basically a non alcoholic nightclub for like probably, I mean, that's the exactly the location. Like Corey Feldman, Corey came. You know, Corey Feldman has a lot of accusations about being molested by high level executives, you know, And yeah, I think that's just a continuations. What he's talking about is the continuation of.
Speaker 5: That a real conspiracy affecting everybody in your grocery stores or markets today. Shrink Flation is real. I sound like an old man shaking my fist at the sky. Like col Co Cola used to be twelve ounce bottle, used.
Speaker 4: To groups of raisins in my brand. I know.
Speaker 1: I wish Scotty was here. Scotty's our producer who's typically in that room.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 1: He loves grocery stores. He's obsessed with them. He has a podcast about cereal. You see all that serious stuff in there. He is on one about shrink flation. He's like, it used to be a six ounce box. Now it's a two ounce box.
Speaker 4: It's the same prime, it's smaller in the box. It's it's more.
Speaker 5: We got to hang out with this. I like his vibe. Let's hang out with it around them well saw and.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is awesome. Guys. I know I could keep you here forever, so good thing.
Speaker 4: We didn't schedule anything else for today.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, if you're ever back in town, because I had a whole list of things and I wanted to ask you about and I didn't even get to like of them. So next time you're in town, I would love for you to come back and we could do another episode.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much. Thank you for hanging out with us.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming in. This has been so fun. And I wish we were all smoking a joint because it would just keep going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, this conversation continues, we're going to have to pick it up.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, thank you so much. It's been awesome. If people want to listen to your podcast about all of these amazing things, how can they find you.
Speaker 5: You can find us wherever you find your favorite shows. We are stuff they don't want you to know. You can see us. Let's see Apple all this other stuff we got the social media. Oh we had a video, well yeah, yeah, we do it off air.
Speaker 4: We'll do it off air, but we have this YouTube channel where we post new video content every week. We've got a really great team we work with and make some fun kind of sketchy videos, sketchy sketchy comics, and that is a conspiracy stuff and we are a conspiracy stuff show on Instagram and TikTok. Ben and I also do a show together called Ridiculous History that you can also find anywhere you get podcasts, and we do two of those a week, and we did five pieces of stuff that I want to know content every week, and then we.
Speaker 5: Have we have a book called in a Burst of Creativity stuff they don't want you to know, the.
Speaker 4: Book, the movie, the experience.
Speaker 5: Okay, lots of rooms awesome.
Speaker 1: And if they want to find you on Instagram, I know you just dropped the podcast info. Do you like people to follow you personally?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how can they find you?
Speaker 4: You can find me at how now, Noel Brown, I'm pretty exclusively on Instagram. Ben's all over the place.
Speaker 5: In another stunning burst of creativity, I am at Ben Bullen on Instagram. Bow l, I n you can find me on X somehow And that's I think right now. Instagram is probably the main one. I'm on the cusp of TikTok, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure yeah, I'm not there yet either. I watched stuff. I don't post anything.
Speaker 4: I'm too old.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, it's been awesome and I hope that you come back again. This has been great. Thank you, Andrew. I have to say I wish you would have been in there for some of the stuff when we were talking about blood and body donation, because that's right their alley.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, that is. I gotta move the mic. Sorry again. Yeah, I one hundred percent am interested in that. The Yeah, it's terrifying.
Speaker 1: There's a whole part that we actually had to cut out. Did we already talk about this? I don't think we did, so we you know, I record a lot of these earlier than they are actually played for lots of reasons. But when I recorded with Ben and Knowle, Diamond was in there and one of the things that they were talking about, they talked about two things that I cut out. They talked about Kate Middleton, where Diamond, by the way, clearly predicted exactly what happened. She said, I think there's something tragically wrong. I think she's sick. Yes she did, and that is what ended up happening. And then we were all speculating about Diddy. Is he going to get in trouble? Is anything gonna happen? Oh my gosh, I wonder if if the cops are ever going to approach him about all the things. And then bam, bam it happened. So that was cut out a little behind the scenes for you.
Speaker 2: I love those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So now we have two things we need to Yeah, talk it to a microphone, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I don't want to move her out of the way.
Speaker 1: My god. Anyway, So we have two things we have to do. An entry of the burn book, which you're going to submit today. Yeah, and then we'll do and ask me anything. Okay, So who are you trying to burn? What's making you mad? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Okay? I think what bothers me is I offered to buy you? Oh god, Josh, here we go and don't oh my gosh, me just because you're getting burned?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: And Diamond all breakfast this morning?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: This was after you were left out of the breakfast order. I felt bad, so I offered to buy you breakfast instead of just saying thank you. I originally got ah, thank you, and then it was what nefarious actions are you hiding? Why when did it become like what wounded birds are you that you can't just take a simple gesture and say thank you and move on. Why does it have to become a thing. Why is it manipulative to try and buy you breakfast? I made a mistake. I'm offering to buy you breakfast. Just say thank you and move on.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought that up. That's a great question, Andrew, thank you for asking. No. No, you just asked. See what happens when you burn people who are sitting right next to you, is they have a chance to re butt?
Speaker 2: But I don't need the butt because I gave you ask what it is? No, No, there are no questions.
Speaker 1: You literally just started sentences with sentences which.
Speaker 2: Josh, take it out.
Speaker 1: You know I edit these.
Speaker 2: Right, Gandhi take it out.
Speaker 1: Out anyway if you miss what happened. There was a day where I texted Andrew and I said, people want breakfast, and they were in crazy moods, and everybody wanted breakfast now now now, so Andrew sent out the order and then I shamefully went to pee and get myself some water. And as I was doing that, everybody placed their orders and the order was sent. Diamond didn't get in, I didn't get in, Josh didn't get in. We were all left out of the breakfast order. So this is where it all came from. Then Andrews said, I'll buy you guys breakfast. But this is what happened. You were very sheepish and sad about it, and no one wants to take advantage of that, which you know, which is one of your manipulation tactics, and you get all sad and cue.
Speaker 2: Here we go sad and cue like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so Sally, I can listen to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's bad. So what would you rather me have done? Just said, f you, I don't want to get you breakfast. I felt bad. I wanted to offer to get breakfast. The only thing that's crazy here is how everyone's acting. I don't know what mob dramas you're all watching that. We got to be on high alert. But let's pipe it down, let's calm it down. Let's just regroup and when somebody offers, just say oh, thank you or no thank you, just.
Speaker 1: Saying the bass in your voice that you have right now you did not have this morning. I apologized very meekly, like oh, I'm so sorry. Guys, I love you so much. I'll buy you a breakfast. We're all like, no, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: So you're saying no because of what you inferred? Was the tone of my voice there was that You took that as oh he's acting sheepish. Oh that means I have to I'm now feeling bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sorry, Diamond, you're making something.
Speaker 2: You were making a mountain out of a molehill.
Speaker 1: Did I infer that tone or was the tone there?
Speaker 3: I don't understand why we're even okay here, I don't understand why we're even giving this man any mic time. Let's just move on. You think you're burning us, but you're really getting burned. So now Andrew, for the what second time is being burned?
Speaker 2: And so our Gandhi, Josh and Diamond, you know.
Speaker 1: What, Just for that, I feel like we should let your burn stand. You're right, we got burned. You did not get burned. Okay, Diamond, let's get to the ask me anything. I'm ready for this one here.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he can't take he can't take the heat.
Speaker 1: So he's getting out the kitchen in here. Bye, we're gonna miss this sound.
Speaker 3: Okay. This question is from Victoria McLachlan's seventeen Did you meet Brandon?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm at Brandon when I was in sixth grade and he lived in my neighborhood. He lived in the back of the neighborhood. I lived in the front of the neighborhood, and we rode the bus together. Of course, he's much older than me. However, I just like to say that because it stresses about But on the bus he was mean as fuck, and we used to fight with each other all the time and pick on each other all the time. And I will say it was mutual combat. But we definitely weren't buddies. I mean, we had the same friends. Obviously we lived in the same neighborhood. He does not believe me when I say that. Well, now fast forward to how we actually started dating. He worked with a car company that does some really cool stuff. They build like prototype vehicles that you see in auto shows and in movies, and then he would travel with these vehicles and show people what they were about and how to use them whatever. So he came to New York City for the audio show and posted a picture outside the World Trade Center which is a few blocks from where our old building used to be. And I saw it and I thought it was cute, and I was like, oh, really, like, you're right down the street and you can't even say hi. We had kind of kept in touch a little bit, you know, like throughout the years, and he was like, Yeah, I'm in town. Why don't you show me You're on the city And I was headed to Singapore, but the timing worked out where he was coming back to town when I came back, so we went and hung out and we have been dating ever since. That's so cute, ah, isn't it. And it was just a couple of weeks after a guy that I had been dating very casually went off to the Air Force and Brandon was kind of weird about it, and he made me tell him that I was seeing somebody new because he said, Brandon is a military vet, and he said, there's a very good chance that this person thinks that you guys might still have something going on, and I don't want to be He calls him Jody. I guess Jody is a nickname for or the guy that steals your girl when you're deployed. And he was like I'm not gonna be a Jodie to somebody else, so you have to talk to this person. And he made me have a very weird conversation because that person was like, yeah, I okay, cool.
Speaker 3: So you wrote the Dear John letter.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It ended up being a text message, yeah, a long one, and I was like, so, I just wanted you to know. And I'm pretty sure that that guy to this day thinks that I was talking to both of them at the same time, because it was pretty close. But in my head, I had been done with that because we knew that he was going away. He was going to the Air Force, so I didn't think that it was like a conversation that needed to be had. But anyway, Brandon made me have it, and.
Speaker 4: Here we are.
Speaker 3: You're a terrible human beings.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up. Shut the hell up. But funny about that, well, I think it's funny. It was National Diary Day one day here and my mom had just given me my diary from seventh grade. So this war clearly was extended because the page that I opened it up and flipped to was me talking shit about Brandon, going off about him, how he was evil, how he was mean. I said some mean stuff to him and seventh grade me not much different than me. Now, oh god, it's very pathetic, very pathetic. Brandon.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry that you had to deal with this when you were younger, and the fact that you have to deal with this now.
Speaker 1: Once again, I say, shut the hell up. And that's that. So I think we have to wrap it up now. That was great. The guys from the Stuff they Don't want you to know podcasts Ben Bowleen Noel Brown, they're amazing. Go listen to their podcast too. You can follow them on Instagram. Diamond I love you answer, thank god he left. Yeah, that guy's trouble. People want to find you on Instagram? How do they do it?
Speaker 3: At Diamond Sincere and on Twitter? Twitter at Diamond Sincere with an underscore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she won't give up ack. She loves it over there. It's drama filled it And if you want to follow me at Baby Hot Sauce for now, that may be changing. And yeah, we'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: Let me lat say bye bye.
Speaker 4: Six six