Speaker 1: With Alexi Napola and Marisaw Patton, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey bro, Happy New Year.
Speaker 3: New Year, and tomorrow's my birthday. I keep forgetting. I know we're going to celebrate tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And Wednesday.
Speaker 3: And speaking of celebrations, we have another show at Darral City Place in Miami on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, at the Miami Improv. I'm very excited. I had so much more at the last one, didn't you.
Speaker 2: I did. It was our first time doing it. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I was a little nervous because I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. The crowd was amazing. Everyone had so much fun. We had so much fun with him. I felt like they were just like my guests here in my living roomland that we were just.
Speaker 2: Hanging for dinner. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, actually the Miami Improv is more that place, right, It's more like, I can you sit down and you know, you can eat and drink. So it's like a different vibe. You know, it's a different like a dinner theater setting. But I really want all of you that want to see us to be there on Wednesday. It's going to be so much fun.
Speaker 1: And wait, we don't have a lot of tickets left. It's at eight pm, and we're like, I know the VIP sold out and you know in Miami VIP rolling virp ip it's true. So thank you for all your love and support. And those who haven't bad tickets, it's not too late. You can show up.
Speaker 3: And even if we run out of tickets, We're going to find a place for you. You can come hang out on the stage set on our laps.
Speaker 1: Every time we make these kind of weird invitations, actually we get ourselves in trouble.
Speaker 2: I like that. I love getting in trouble.
Speaker 1: It's going to be like a big flash pile on the stage. All tell you we could come. Yeah over CCC. There's always room for all of our beautiful fans. And I'm so we're excited about that.
Speaker 3: We have an exciting week and weeks and actually month coming up because we have your birthday tomorrow, we have the show on Wednesday, and next week we fly out to New York City for our reunion.
Speaker 2: Yes, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm I'm oddly calm about it. I'm oddly calm.
Speaker 3: Should I be worried by you're saying that you're oudly calm about that.
Speaker 1: Now I think you're a professional. You're going to do great, And how can we live when we have each other?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What? I have a new love for the reunions.
Speaker 3: You know, it used to be back in the day, I would get so nervous and I didn't like them. But now, like every season, I'm like, you know what, I'm starting to like them, you know, just like my confessionals. I don't like my confessionals because I feel like I'm talking shit behind everyone's back, and you know, I like.
Speaker 2: To tell you in your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the reunion I love because we get to go back and reflect and you know, look at everything that's happened, and a lot of months have gone by, and we get to kind of like face each other after we actually see each other on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't bother me. It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: You kind of just have to freestyle it. Back in the day too, I would just overthink it, overthink it, and then nothing I thought was gonna come up came up. So now I'm just like, I know how to I get asked a question on the spot all the time, and a confessional I answer it quickly and I'm done. So it's to me, it's like being in a confessional. I would just think about it.
Speaker 3: Accept, ladies are in your face. Should I remind you of that? Yeah, it's very different from a confessional.
Speaker 1: Well, there will be interruptions, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're all by yourself and here we're all of us and Andy. So yeah, yeah, but I'm really excited. I love our theme. We're not gonna spoil it for you, guys, because I.
Speaker 2: Thought you were about to say something. I know.
Speaker 3: I know how much I can say. I know I got a big mouth, but I know how much I can say. But yes, so we're really excited. We'll be in New York next week and I'm going to be there doing press and some other stuff that are also surprises. And you have a lot of surprises filled with surprises, and I'm really good at keeping secrets.
Speaker 2: So I guess you'll find out Mas. What else we got going on in January? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Right, No, I mean we have a lot of you know, we have a lot of like celebrations, you know, and I feel like it's like the last I don't know, I feel like we start off the year really strongly, at least I like to, and I'm very excited about the new year.
Speaker 2: And then it.
Speaker 3: Goes by so fast, right then all of a sudden, we look and it's like October. Now we're like, where did the year ago?
Speaker 1: It's terrible. And then it's my birthday and I'm a year older. And then it's like, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's blessing. No, no, it's a blessing. We have a lot to celebrate, and yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about your birthday tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I don't like my birthday so much, but I love your birthday, and everybody else's.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, great. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Steve just brought me home a big bag of vegetables and I said, oh my god, my love, that's so considered, and he goes, well, it is your birthday.
Speaker 3: I don't know, is that supposed to be funny or am I supposed to Why? Am I supposed to get mad?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We had this delicious salad in Switzerland and he was at his vegan restaurant that he goes to every day today and I said, ask the vegan, is he also a vegan? Now he's no, he's always been. At lunchtime, he always has a vegan lunch, he goes to the same place.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't. How do you think he stays in show o?
Speaker 3: My god, all you people are fable with all these disorders, eating disorder.
Speaker 2: Okay, hate yourself.
Speaker 1: I take a picture of this gorgeous salad. We had the most beautiful restaurant in Switzerland, and I said, ask your vegan guy what these vegetables are, because they were all shred and they made him a little beautiful what they were.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're probably different over there now because they're not sure what it was. So it's like they like blow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it was weird things like parts nap and tyekon, like things we don't buy every day at mcgau, usually things that.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that existing in medical right, right, It's all kind of weird stuff.
Speaker 1: So I needed the guy to look at the picture and try and decipher because the men you didn't say what it was. Anyway, that's my birthday present, a bunch of vegetables.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're laughing about it. I wouldn't be laughing about it. But you're a simple girl. He already gave you your present, I bet you that's why you're taking it. I'm not concerned neither am I. Well, speaking of Switzerland, how was your trip? How are your holidays? I mean, I know I saw you right before that, and then the day, the day right after Christmas, you flew out to Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was magical. Well, I've never been to Switzerland.
Speaker 2: I've never been either. I've almost been, but I haven't been.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to go. You would love it. It's just so chic and just like it's just did you your turtlenecks? Of course I had to freezing and all my both ECAs. I pulled all my winter clothes out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Madrid.
Speaker 3: I was in Madrid and even and it was very cold there as well, and a nighttime people had everything out, like you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, here be like like tits out, Yeah, with the dits out and everything. Yeah, because they're used to it. We're not used to it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I took all my turtle necks. I took all my conservative clothes through them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, because you know, inside it gets really warm because of the heater.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you have to lear but it was very cold over there. I was up in the mountains and Saint Marit's was freezing. And then one day we were with Steve's cousins and they're like, we're gonna go on a walk. They made me walk like forty five miles and I hadn't eaten yet. You know, I get like all life not well if I don't eat in the morning. It was like one o'clock in the afternoon when I'm climbing up hill in the snow just to get a snack. And when I got up there, all they had for me was that I could eat was a punkin soup. I was gonna say, vegetans and vegetables, vegetable, so everybody.
Speaker 2: Is souper is good and have a lot of It was rid.
Speaker 1: It was It was good, but I was walking uphill up a mountain in the snow. It took an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Almost collax go.
Speaker 3: You know, people do this every day and that's why these long healthy lives, because this is part of their daily routine.
Speaker 2: You know, they walk every day, they eat healthy.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they thought it was so grumpy. I was like, how much longer? And then like around the corner, are there?
Speaker 2: Fifteen minutes? Are we there? And then I wouldn't see anything.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't see anything, And then the snow kept blowing in my face.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was you know, it was the weather conditions. No, I don't like that, like the snow in my face and the wind. What kind of shoes were you wearing? Oh?
Speaker 1: These big furry techno goat hair boots. Really good, comfy and water.
Speaker 2: There was and warm and they were easy to walk in.
Speaker 1: Totally okatally, but it was I had to work for it.
Speaker 2: Because I'm concerned. I got to write up with me and can you imagine going on? What did you think I was gonna go up the hill? But it depends.
Speaker 3: You know, some shoes, even like Chanclate whatever, sometimes they're like slippery on the bottom. So like it really does you really do have to have the proper shoe.
Speaker 1: I was fine. I was fine, And then I get there and they all ordered this big cheesy fon do with all this bread, and I'm like, of course, of course you're gonna eat all that in front of me, all little pumpkin soup.
Speaker 3: You have didn't the promise? I thing ends already and you can eat.
Speaker 1: It had, But I still I still don't want no, no, no cheese and hunks of bread with dripping the.
Speaker 2: Cheese, the Swiss cheese there and everything else. You have to come chocolate. Did you have chocolate?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We had some like vegan truffle chocolate.
Speaker 2: There with you. Oh no, he ate everything, you know he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just me and anyway, so I was gonna say's alone.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh my god, I had so much fun in Madrid. You know, I thought about my mom a lot, because you know, she lived there for so many years and you know it's still now, you know. I this is why I know that my mom loved the city so much, and everybody that goes there because it's magical as well. You know, they they have so much love for life and for Fiestaan, for party.
Speaker 2: You know, they're just filled with with.
Speaker 3: Joy in machild so they're like all day like Domndo Copas.
Speaker 2: And you know, it was just everything.
Speaker 3: Everything was beautiful, The food was incredible, the people, it's just.
Speaker 2: And Todd Todd loves it there. He loved it, he really did.
Speaker 3: And we had been there before, I had taken him before we first started dating.
Speaker 2: We took him there.
Speaker 3: My mom was was there and I went to different places, went to marbe I went to Barcelona, went to Savilla, went different places. But now we just really just went for like the New Year's and and Johnny was there and like all my friend you know, all his friends and my friends, and it was so much un. I actually saw a lot of people from Miami, which is kind of scary. I was like, oh my god, oh god, because like it's just very it's in Stanle, you know how sometimes there's a city that's like, you know, it's how do you say that?
Speaker 1: A lot a lot of the Swiss that we met have places in Marbella. Why don't you get all something in Spain? You love it there? You go all the time. I end up getting something there.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of my mom the whole time and saying, you know, I should have listened to her a long time as ago, right, But I talked to every day and I tell her Mom, you're right, You're always right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I talked to my mom today too. Yeah what she thinks? Can you say it? Say? Nanci?
Speaker 1: And I didn't talk to her about Nancy. I forgot what I asked her. I know, went, oh I think she's I think she's still in Switzerland. She didn't answer me. Today, almost spent the water.
Speaker 3: Our yours are going to think we're so crazy, but anybody out there, it was so close to their mom and had this special connection in bond like Marisol had with her mom and like.
Speaker 2: I had dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they live inside of us, like every day, you know, we think about them every day, we like talk to them and you know, and I think it's it's a good thing. You know, it makes me happy and I'm sure they're happy to and you know, yeah, and it always you know, we're always gonna have that connection with them.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's all we can have, so we'll take it.
Speaker 1: I think something was like becoming overwhelming today and I was like, oh, I'm also Patent's daughter, Don Patton's daughter.
Speaker 2: They were tough as nails. If they didn't, I could do it.
Speaker 1: And I don't even remember what it was, but something that I had to draw the strength from them.
Speaker 2: You know, they'll give it to you. I always look because they will give it to you.
Speaker 1: But like I said, I think she was in Switzerland.
Speaker 2: In Switzerland, I'm I think she's me. I'm happy for you didn't help get.
Speaker 3: But anyways, Yeah, well my friend, we have to go on a tr together. I'm already organizing this next New Year. I already know that I don't want to stay in Miami because I never have fun here, Like I always either go like to a house party or just stay home, and it's never the same. I feel like the energy was so much. I always love to travel during the holidays, especially more so for New Years. And I think, I don't know you noticed, like in Miami during Christmas, it wasn't as I didn't see so many like visiting visitors or whatever, But for New Years it was overwhelming like that that week after Christmas, I felt like everybody after Christmas came to Miami to spend New Years here and I wanted to get out because it gets really crazy, especially like in the area that I'm in. It.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say, like over there and.
Speaker 1: On the beach, it's like a lot of people visiting. Yeah, I don't notice it so much of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, everybody comes here for the good weather, and everybody comes for the sunshine and for that and the warmth and the party, and then we want to leave to the cold because I love Christmas to be cold.
Speaker 2: Maybe you took out a little bit of yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last night Golden Globes.
Speaker 3: Ooh, it's award season, it's awards seat. By the way, they did say that it was cold in Los Angeles, and.
Speaker 1: I saw a lot of cold women with nothing on their shoulders. They must have been freezing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. No today they have pneumonia. Pneumonia.
Speaker 3: But you know, the thing is, like you wear those kind of dresses and gowns and like it looks silly, you know, to wear a coat on top, especially if you're going to do like the carpet, the red carpet right away. There's like really no time for your handler like to give them like the coat and the thing. But I'm sure as they walked in there were like lamps and heaters and stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't people ever think about maybe like a big gorgeous poofy skirt and a turtleneck. I'm sure that's done before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it's only yeah, if not, you can do it when we go to our award show.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, Well we get an award from Real Housewives in Miami.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's for sure. You know you can start that look, but you know, it always depends. I think that La is very you know, it's kind of like Miami, like they'll get like a cold front and it'll be like colder than usual. So I did hear that it was unusually cold, but all the ladies looked fantastic.
Speaker 2: How did you think about the fashion? What did you What did you think about the dresses? Which was your?
Speaker 1: You know, like every year there's good ones and bad ones, and you know, okay, if you.
Speaker 3: Had to pick one, like so if you were going and they were saying Marathon, you could pick any of these dresses that the girl that these women were wearing last night.
Speaker 2: Which would have been your favorite? Which? Which one do you see Marathon wearing?
Speaker 1: Yh Okay, So I missed half of the Red carpet, but I was really impressed with the vagina dress the Gillian Anderson war.
Speaker 2: By the way, it would look good on you.
Speaker 3: That's like your kind of dress, you knows.
Speaker 1: H puffy skirt, you know. The vaginas were embroidered like tone on tone, so it was invisible.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like a real vagina, like that's what they were calling it. Doc.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like I didn't know that the dress. Actually I didn't put on my glasses weight does it?
Speaker 2: Vagina?
Speaker 1: A woman came out dressed like a vagina, and you thought, that's my.
Speaker 2: Look, not dressed like a vagina.
Speaker 3: But I think I thought it had something to do with that she showed her vagina. I didn't know that the dress had Why would you want to wear dress of vaginas?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Well, because she's on a show called sex Education, so that was quite oh super cleower. So the vaginas were embroidered.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I would have rather had penises instead of a vagina or a mixture. She could have done a tibride. She could have done penises and vaginas, woodbees, you know, if you really want to make it sexual, there's a lot of other stuff. Right.
Speaker 2: You had to really look at it to see it, because it was honestly.
Speaker 3: Like white on white, so it was almost invisible, and on top of it it was white.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like it looked like a vrowing wedding dress. And then if you like, you know, for like a not a virgin.
Speaker 2: I guess I hated. I don't know. People are weird.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess if you want somebody to talk about it, it definitely is a piece of conversation right to where Vagina's all over your dress. But if it had anything to do with her show, like you said, I think she could have made it more interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think vaginas, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: She could have done a hype like I said, a little bit everything but speaking of like showing vaginas and showing body parts. So there was an actress that actually won the award and her book was coming out.
Speaker 2: She had on a strapless dress like Kiki.
Speaker 3: Okay, there were much bigger than Kiki's, like huge, Right, She's a great I love her. I forgot what she won the award for, but she's so deserved it.
Speaker 2: She could you see her nipple? Yes, I was telling you Todd. I'm like, babe, babe, you gotta watch. Look. Look. Every time I.
Speaker 3: Will come back and he's like, he's like it's uncomfortable. I don't want to watch, and I go, yeah, right, but anyways, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, you know, you're gonna punch his lights out if he looked.
Speaker 3: No. I mean I actually told him to look because I couldn't believe how no one in the table would tell her, like, you need to fix your dress or whatever. And then on top of everything, you know how when they put the camera they are on you, like all the nominees, so it's six women nominees and you could see her. Nobody expected her to win, and then she wins, so the camera's like right there, like on her deck and you could see the nipple.
Speaker 2: You could see like her nipple. I was like, she.
Speaker 3: Was going like this, and I was like, God, yeah, when you watch, more came out. No, more didn't come out. So I don't know if it was like purposely like that. I think there were just two big dress but you know what, congrats because she won.
Speaker 1: And I think that's because you'll feel one yeah, regardless.
Speaker 3: But I was like, since you were speaking of the vagina thing, I was like, you know, sometimes those things happen, you know, and people don't really you know, try on the dress properly or like really think about those things, even us right that were on TV too, And after you look at yourself and you're like, oh my god, I was wearing that. I mean, you're always safe because you're always conservative, but you know, sometimes your word, certain kind of clothing or that can happen. But I felt so uncomfortable for her. So that dress I wouldn't have worn.
Speaker 1: It's a divine or divine joy Randolph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's her. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: If you see if you see her face, if you see who she is, you're gonna know who she is. She's a very talented actress and she's done good movies. But yeah, so yeah, so that's why for these things, and you're just like for anything, fashion really makes a difference, Like what you're wearing.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. I see dress. It was red. It has like clamshells. Oh is that what it has? I love the color. They look like Action's gonna wear that color dress to the reunion. But I'm not anymore beautiful. It's wine color. It's like a wine garment color.
Speaker 1: I was really pretty Well, whoever sat whether and didn't tell her, shame on them, because you can't do that to your friends.
Speaker 3: Right well, speaking of whoever sat with you, you know what I love about the Golden Globes. First of all, I love like the whole setting. You know that it's very intimate. It's like a dinner party and everybody's sitting really close to each other. But I love that Obviously they all sit whoever's being nominated, like if the movie is being nominated, you know, the director and the actors and the actresses, they all sit together and they're all like rooting for each other. I think it's like one of my favorite shows because it's so like it's like it's small, and I feel like they're all like best friends, and if they're not, they're like faking it because they're all like, you know, when their best friends sits next to them and winds, they're like, oh, you know, everybody's happy. Everybody gets up and everybody clapp and I think it's one of my favorite, you know, award shows. I mean, I like the music award shows because obviously love music, and I think they're funner to watch. But of the movie ones, I feel like The Golden Globes is one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very glamorous.
Speaker 1: I love the Oscars, but I just kind of fast forward to Best Supporting Best and then Best Movie.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it like overlaps, right.
Speaker 3: I think for these two shows, it's always like the same nominees, actors and actresses.
Speaker 2: And the movies.
Speaker 3: I mean, the movies of the year are Oppenheimer and Barbie which didn't really want anything at the Golden Globes, but you know, in the box office it did. I mean it made a lot of money. So like, do you want the award or do you want the money?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Both it's good, but money's better.
Speaker 3: Right, No, I mean obviously they're they're both good. But speaking of that, I loved what Margot was wearing. Oh you did with her Barbie pink just like the doll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was a vintage Barbie dress design it was.
Speaker 2: But I don't know who was the designer of the shore. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't maybe someone just you know, they just they made it.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to know the designer was so he can make it for me. And I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: Cute, But anyways, I loved what Jennifer Lopez was wearing.
Speaker 2: She was in Nicle and Felicia.
Speaker 1: Couture bro I have to I mean, I don't know, it looks a little Ricky Ricardo with the like things on the arms, like.
Speaker 2: A little yeah, like yeah.
Speaker 1: The rest of it was nice. I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: I would you know who Margot was marrying. I have it here. She was wearing Georgia ARMANI beat it.
Speaker 3: What did you think that a little rinky dinky designer had done her dress?
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 3: Know's wearing Georgia Armani prevey and obviously she The sketch is from a Barbie doll, but he killed it. And she's so perfect and so beautiful she is. She looked gorgeous. But you know, I love Jennifer and pink. I mean, I feel like anything.
Speaker 2: She is a good color for women. I loved the color.
Speaker 3: Pink, and I loved the design. I loved her hair. Her makeup and.
Speaker 2: Hair look good.
Speaker 1: I would have put the flowers on the skirt maybe and just had it simple on the front and down.
Speaker 3: I needed to be dramatic and needed to be dramatic like that to make to be a statement.
Speaker 1: No, and Selena Gomez, she was wearing Georgia her money. I don't know what is she wearing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she wore She also wore Georgia Armani. I'm not. I didn't love it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't It's a pretty dress, but it didn't fit her well, no problem she needed.
Speaker 3: And I don't really see that it's like a Georgia rmiany right, it's core like he broke his mold.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't feel it either.
Speaker 3: I love her nail color because I'm wearing it as well, Selina's steel color.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that her nail polish your wings?
Speaker 2: No, not her nail polish.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that she has the same tone as me, which is like like a dark Malaga wine.
Speaker 2: It's like that vampire Chanel. I loved your jewelry. I loved her hair.
Speaker 1: I think it would the dress put on the on someone that would it would fit better, Like on the right body, it would look good, you know.
Speaker 2: I think what happens is what happens is like what I said.
Speaker 3: Even like that other actress that I talked about their boves, we are coming out that they you know, they make these dresses specifically for them, but then they really don't try them on till maybe the day of or the day before when they when it gets actually delivered to them or to the room, and then it's kind of like too late.
Speaker 2: And then that same day you're.
Speaker 3: Like too worried about doing like your hair and makeup, preparing like your acceptance speech.
Speaker 2: If you think you're nominated and you're gonna win.
Speaker 3: There's so many other variables going on that day that you're like not even so much into your dress anymore.
Speaker 2: You just like put it on and you go.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I would have been a little more hyper vigilant about my fit.
Speaker 2: Is that where you're going a day earlier to New York? That is my idea.
Speaker 3: It was like, what you're having get dressed made in New York and you haven't tried it on.
Speaker 2: You're crazy. You need to get there like a day before. God forbid. We have two backups because you know me, but it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I actually had three, so I'm going with my two backups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Barbie, So you know, I really like the dress that do a lipa war? Oh I didn't even really really pretty Philippa.
Speaker 2: Where is that her? Oh yeah, okay, so it's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's kind of classics look.
Speaker 2: That could have worked for us. Yeah, totally. Yeah, you could have worn that.
Speaker 3: You could have worn that, I mean yeah, no, I was going to say, like her hair color and her jewelry and everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't want a necklace with it, but yeah, it's a little too much. Yeah, I would just like she doesn't need anything. A beautiful bracelet, some studs humongous ring because we love humongous diamond ring.
Speaker 2: And that's it. Let's talk a little bit about the guys.
Speaker 3: And everyone has been talking about Timothy Yes and this other guy Berry. They're both in Louisiton. Louis Viton is killing it. I love Louis Vuitton. I love Barry for Louisiton. For men, well, sorry, was wearing swan apparently. No, I mean like this either of what the guys are wearing.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I like a classic. I like a classic James Bond man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think gonna do you.
Speaker 3: Awards shows and stuff have changed a lot, but like you are, like traditional, and I think they need to keep it, you know, classy and traditional. But you know, I feel like the men can get away with anything. I feel like it's harder for the women, you know, I don't know. I think like all the women pretty much, you know, do wear a gown and do dress up for the Golden globes.
Speaker 2: But the men, you know, they don't want to get boring.
Speaker 3: You know, the minnesot classical it is always like the same thing, the toxedo. So they try to change it up and then they screw up.
Speaker 1: I know that's the problem. They try to change it up and they screw up. There's only so many things they can do well.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Timothy, there was a lot of gossip. There was gime going on with Selena and Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the hell is that all about?
Speaker 3: Well, fans think that Selena asked for a pick with Timothy and Kylie Jenner said.
Speaker 2: No, what do you think about Kylie saying though, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I thought they were all friends, right, They're all like in the same circle and the same age group.
Speaker 2: But what do I know? That's not my age group, so I don't know too much about them.
Speaker 1: Listen, we got to sort of friends that it's not always working out either, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right, Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I saw the video like everybody else saw with Taylor and Selena and the other girl were seeing like huddling and close together while they were whispering and then their wide eyes are to each other from their seats at the Golden Globes.
Speaker 1: But it looked like when you and I talk with.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: I mean I say it all their their mannerisms, their body language, you can see.
Speaker 1: You know what they need to do from now on, what made these award show? No, no, no, no, they need to microphone everybody, put a my phone them so we can know what the hell's going on? Show about it? Yeah, missus producer.
Speaker 2: You can Yeah, can you imagine? You can take it? You can do it like a whole show after that. Yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 3: Remember we remember what I remember I suggested that when we were at Bravo Con and we were at Nancie's show at night at.
Speaker 2: The award show. Actually it was an award show.
Speaker 3: It was Braba from and Andy Cohen did an award show this year one of the nights, and it was so much fun. And you can see, like all the girls, like Marathon I were sitting next to each other, so of course we had a lot of things to say. And then Chanel and who else was sitting next to Chanel? Teresa Judici was also in the same front row like us.
Speaker 2: On the other side, Caroline and Kenya.
Speaker 3: I mean, so everybody was chimiando and I was, and I told Marisolo it would have been epic if all of us would be miked, and then they were.
Speaker 2: They can hear all the shit that were when we're talking, because of course we're shit talking. That's what women do. That's what everybody was doing. We get paid the ship talk, right, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Miando just like these girls watching Miando. You know, you know what the difference is Marasol that they're like thirty, twenty something.
Speaker 2: Thirty, We're like fifty something. But whatever we do.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm just saying that's funny. But like I'm not criticizing them because we do that at all ages. I mean, women do it at all ages, right, Oh my gosh, yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I don't know. I think they're so cute.
Speaker 3: I think Selena Gomez is so cute and Taylor and I love that she was just like, you know, she's so enthusiastic, and she like went up to Taylor and you know, and she just like wanted to like spill the tea, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh my god, I can't wait to tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my, Selena, right exactly. So Abi, So.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you.
Speaker 3: And assume that the speculations are true and that Kylie told Selena that she could not take a picture with Timothy, and how would you feel, for example, if there's a fan that comes and says, oh, can I take a picture with bou Bear? And you come out and you say no, I'm sorry, he can't take a picture you So.
Speaker 1: Wait, So these girls are our friends or they're not friends? Well, because said they are, and I don't know, So I need to know some backstory. Maybe Kylie has had beef with them, and or maybe one of them stole a dude from them, or she's had problems with them before.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: So maybe there's a little something behind that. Or maybe one of those girls trying to crush on Timothy and she knows it.
Speaker 2: And she have an investigative mind. Also, she thinks, cal.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We do not know.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's been texting him at night and Kylie found the text and she's like, you can have a photo with my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: We just don't know, right, No, I mean that is true. We don't know, right, I mean, we don't know. All we know is Getal Jimmiando and I do know, and we do know that j Lo had a good time with Ben.
Speaker 2: Thank you Ben for behaving. Really.
Speaker 1: I saw a picture of him on Instagram that he looks so unhappy, and.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. That's people. They just want to make it a joke, already want to pick on this tangle.
Speaker 3: Jlo had a smile from here to there, and Ben was also smiling because I looked at her and I said, look, babe, looking together and they're.
Speaker 2: Laughing with each other. Finally they have fun. You know, they just people.
Speaker 3: Paiters, you know, are the ones that make up put all these things out there. And then people that are so miserable with their lives add to those comments. You know, instead of like focusing on their lives and their relationships, they want to give advice and make comments on other peoples.
Speaker 1: Well, it is a running theme for a long time, and most people do agree that he just doesn't look happy.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what happy looks on him.
Speaker 3: I think he's always been unhappy because when he was with Jennifer, with the other Jennifer, he was drinking and smoking and the same thing.
Speaker 2: And what is happy?
Speaker 3: I mean, just just because you come out of your house and God knows what happened, or you see a stupid proparazzi out there that you don't want to see.
Speaker 2: They're going to get you with a bad face.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean you're unhappy in your marriage just because you don't want to see the stupid paparazzi that's outside your house to take a picture from you.
Speaker 1: I leave my house whistling and skipping every day and singing.
Speaker 3: Because you have a vodka before you go. Maybe, but you're such an asshole.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying no.
Speaker 3: But it's not right. Honestly, think about Amarsol. I mean, it's like a picture that should make an effort to smile more so people stop saying that, Okay, he doesn't care. That's what I love about him, that he really doesn't care, and neither does she. And that's what you have to do. That's my goal with you, Like I want you not to care. Who cares what you know Joey from Iowa says about anybody or whoever that doesn't even know us or all those six hundred comments three thousands?
Speaker 2: Are you directing that towards me? I don't care about No, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like in general, that people care too much about these comments. And people are always going to say things that of course that you know they hurt other people unfortunately, and that and that's why when you're in the public eye, you just have to Yeah, you just have to growthick skin and ignore all that because you don't want to be reading all that's it. There's a lot of miserable people. Okay, well, talking about also about the Golden Globes. What did you think of the Taylor Swift joke? I mean, you know what, between you and I, I wanted to ask you that, how do you feel about a comedian, you know, opening the show and kind of hosting the show and also roasting the audience. But I mean that's his job to do that, and he is a comedian forever forever.
Speaker 2: Do you like that?
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes it strikes me. I'm gonna tell you the times sometimes they cross the line, And I mean I think you need to expect it, and you know, sometimes you're gonna like it, sometimes you're not. Sometimes they say some really horrible things.
Speaker 2: Mean, look what happened with Will and Jada.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously you know that's not gonna happen again, but I can see how it could get personal, right and other you when they pick on you, like you know, last night was really unusually like super pleasant and happy and like took the joke and everything.
Speaker 2: Robert de Niro, but he's a class act. He's a professional. I mean, this.
Speaker 3: Man has been you know, you know, I don't want to say star, but like what he's been like all his life.
Speaker 2: So he even goes with it.
Speaker 1: Even if it bothered him. He wasn't gonna make us like he was going to keep a poker face. He wasn't gonna.
Speaker 3: Know, And I don't think it bothered him, Like honestly, he thought it was funny too, because you know, sometimes you got to learn how to laugh at yourself, right, You have to how to laugh at yourself about what the comedian said about him having a baby, you know, at eighty something whatever, like it's funny.
Speaker 2: Well he knows that, buddy, That's what I'm saying, you know what I mean, Like he he himself thinks it's funny. Like you have to learn how to laugh at your own things. Right.
Speaker 1: I don't think that the you know, what he said about Taylor was such a big deal. I don't know why she got so upset.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, we already the people that go there already know the people that are in the room that especially the more popular ones, are going to know that they're going to pick on them. You know. It's just like when you go to a comedy show, right, Like, you know, if you're sitting in the front row, or if you walk in late or whatever it may be, if you're too loud, if they're going to pick.
Speaker 2: On you, there's a good chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's first of all, and second of all, I don't think what Joe Cooy said to her was offensive.
Speaker 2: Like, I thought it was cute. It's like what everybody else is saying, Like, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe if it would have been like, oh, I see you're alone tonight, you have another breakup type of thing that.
Speaker 3: I don't like, the mean spirited. You're absolutely right, you know, for making that.
Speaker 2: That Otherwise, I mean that it wasn't a big deal at all.
Speaker 3: No, I thought I thought it was cute, you know. I mean I thought it was cute. I mean, I don't think it was offensive at all. I thought her reaction was I thought her reaction was mean because she like rolls her eyes, she took a sip of her drink, and she like looked forward like she could have made it playful. She could have laughed about it, But then again, she's been getting that a lot, so maybe it's not you know what I mean that they say.
Speaker 2: They always say the same thing to her, Oh, you're taking up.
Speaker 3: All the camera time, you know, And she's already explained in her interview that that's not She doesn't know that that's happening while she's inside the suite watching the game. That she's there to support, you know, him, and she doesn't know that the camera is the whole time on her.
Speaker 1: Speaking of him. What's he taking so long to you know, propose for what's happening? Why is he taking so long?
Speaker 2: Because he's a smart man. Yeah, yeah, is that what you think? Yeah? I think so. I mean, I think it's too early and they're both very busy.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, his focus right now should be on football because you know, they want to go to the Super Bowl and they want to win the Super Bowl. So right now he's not thinking of proposing. I mean, his team would be very upset and so with all his fans because his mind should be in the game.
Speaker 2: The season will be over soon.
Speaker 3: Now you want to have an NFL coach? Now, he could be my son. He's thirty two years old, so I'm like, as his parents, as a coach, God, he's only thirty two, yes, as whatever. You know, that's the kind of advice that I would give him, and as his partner as well, like if if he I've always dating him, I would never think actually I would lose respect for him if I would.
Speaker 2: Actually just had a bluha vision.
Speaker 1: He's gonna win the Super Bowl. He's gonna be holding that cup and then he's gonna get it, honest knee yes in front of everyone and say Mary.
Speaker 3: Me yes, yes, yes, right, yeah, that's what a smart man does. But right now his focus should be on football getting to the Super Bowl winning unless as it gets Miami Dolphins, because of course are the Dolphins the Dolphins. We want the Dolphins to win, but if not them, and then after that we'll see. You know, she's always going to be there and and the relationship is just you know, getting stronger.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 1: Well, Alexia, it's always a pleasure gossiping with you, chip miandle I put for voting, catching up on holidays and I'll see tomorrow my birthday, yeah party, Thank you for saying for the reservation.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, we'll celebrate you tomorrow and Wednesday and all month long.
Speaker 2: I love that. All my friends love to celebrate anyone, how old I am. No, age is just a number. That's right, and you look better every day. That's what I think. That's how it is now. Guys, thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: We love you, we adore you, We wish you a healthy and happy new year. Twenty twenty four is going to be an amazing year.
Speaker 2: I feel it. It's going to be great.
Speaker 3: Write down all your goals, envision what you want to do this year, and go for it.
Speaker 1: We need to share our vision boards, teach people how to make a good vision board with a little vision board tutorial. Okay, We're good manifesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm manifesting all day long.
Speaker 1: Thanks to look forward to everyone. A manifestation tutorial for from the professors.
Speaker 2: Love you, guys, Bye, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Instagram at iPort Forward Podcast.
Speaker 3: Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars at Luelo Astela Proxima