Speaker 1: You know that it's out time.
Speaker 2: These all the best days of lives. Just raise your glasses, have motherfuckers, because we are in it to win it now. I told you guys, I would break every episode down for you, from top to bottom, what you saw, what you didn't see. And I told you guys that we did not have any editing placed in the episodes until scand of all happened.
Speaker 3: I did speak too soon.
Speaker 2: Now, remember what I see beforehand is not always what makes it onto the television screen. So before we deep dive into that, I had a fantastic weekend.
Speaker 3: Was it last weekend.
Speaker 1: The White House?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, that was last weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, so again, you guys. We love being booked and busy and all the things. But I'm having to record things like kind of a little bit sooner than I usually do. I usually record this podcast the Monday before it airs, So yeah, just roll with it. I went to the White House correspondence dinner.
Speaker 1: Yes, you looked amazing.
Speaker 2: I felt like a princess. It was the first time in my entire life that I had impostor syndrome. And I literally said that to every person I met.
Speaker 3: That I was having impostor syndrome.
Speaker 2: It was the first time and we spoke about imposter syndrome like a while back, and how Stossy brought that up when we were at Polo Lounge and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, never had it.
Speaker 2: I belong everywhere everyone else not so much this. I now know what it feels like.
Speaker 3: But it was great.
Speaker 2: I felt like I went and I had a purpose and even though you know, a lot of people, which was crazy because I'm like, oh my gosh, there's like lawmakers coming up to Arion and I and all they want to talk about is Sandoval where I'm like, where.
Speaker 3: Are you from? Have you heard of Caden's law? I've just been so I made.
Speaker 2: I met a lot of incredible people, and I felt like I was there with a purpose. And I hope and pray that I continue using my voice for things that matter and you know, just keep shoving it down people's throats.
Speaker 3: People, Yeah, that can make a change.
Speaker 2: I get tell me if I told you this, Jess, okay, I may have told you this already. I get a call from Heather McDonald and she's like, you're gonna die. My mom's in the room today, Hi Mom. You guys may hear ocean. She's popping in and out between the offices. Okay, Heather calls me and is like, you're gonna die. My son, Brandon, when you guys came over a few weekends ago, you met him. He met you guys, and I was telling him that for Mother's Day, you know, I may have some friends over at our Palm Springs house. And he said, are you gonna have that lesbian couple over? She was like, what lesbian couple? He's like, you know the lesbians, you know, like that the woman and like the younger woman and they had a baby.
Speaker 1: And who was he talking about?
Speaker 3: He was talking about me and my mother and option.
Speaker 2: She goes, that was Lala and her mom, and that's Lala's baby. So shout out to Brandon, who thinks that Lisa's a cougar and that we're lesbians.
Speaker 3: I'm not quite sure how I.
Speaker 1: Feel about it, but gorgeous couple, I do.
Speaker 2: I must say they're one of those couples that like looks alike.
Speaker 3: And our beautiful baby.
Speaker 2: I thought it was hysterical, so funny that happened made my whole entire day. Let's jump into vander Pump rules. Okay, another Easter Rag, I think is what they call him. By the way, Raquel dringing a cores light while they're like hanging out at the picnic table when they get to the glamping spot.
Speaker 3: Easter Egg. When have you ever had a Coors light? Bitch?
Speaker 2: Oh, when you start fucking scandaval, probably just like is that when you took on the weird fucking lights.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the course light? Why should the costail girl?
Speaker 2: Well, it's I've just never seen her with a course light in her hand ever. But I've said this before. When a woman starts adopting things, it's you banging that man. Red flag, red flag if I've ever seen one. Again, I spoke way too soon about the editing, so let's break this down very very quickly. James came into this office that all of that, that all happened before Scanaval. Okay, what was added in after Scandaval is they had me narrate what had happened. So Labor Day, that party for me was a huge moment because of what I watched, Okay, and it was kind of a throwaway to people. I explained to producers about this Labor Day thing, and it was like it mattered enough for me to pull Ariana aside and had that conversation with her. But it wasn't like mind blowing Sandoval stay at a party. It was more about, like, you know, you don't really show up for your girlfriend that much. These are things we're talking about. It certainly wasn't like, oh, they're fucking where for me, I was like, this is strange. I watched them, no cameras, no Ariana around and then it became something after scan of all happened that they obviously reached they didn't have any footage, so they reached out to Sena and said, you've blogged this party.
Speaker 1: Thank god for that vlog YEP, the.
Speaker 3: Vlog is coming in handy, it really is. So they got that footage from her to add into the scene. So that was.
Speaker 2: Now we are starting to have interviews that were done after scandaval. We're starting to have scenes that may not have made it, that were absolutely filmed pre scandival, that maybe were like insignificant at the time that became very significant, like James and Tom Sandival going and smoking weed and him talking about dipped out, dipped out and went and went to my bedroom, not my bedroom, but like my guest bedroom. Yeah that no one thought anything of you know, it was like this, he just messed up the scenes, like kind of worrying.
Speaker 3: Well, show it away.
Speaker 4: Quick, quick question on that. Do you know if that was before or after he came to the office, because James seemed a bit uncomfortable and suspicious.
Speaker 1: But then he comes to the office. Okay, but then because he's doubted, right, he.
Speaker 3: Says in because it's so mind blowing, So.
Speaker 4: He didn't even think anything, like he thought nothing, okay of it.
Speaker 1: That's what I wanted today.
Speaker 3: So when people say that this is stage, it's not staged. This is not a stage thing.
Speaker 2: Arianna didn't sit with a producer and go, yeah, I'm okay with my life blowing up for ratings.
Speaker 3: None of it is staged.
Speaker 2: But you do also, you can't just drop, you know, at the very end this bomb, like oh and by the way, Tomy Raquel were fucking right.
Speaker 3: You have to fit it into the story somehow.
Speaker 2: And there were like y'all say, easter eggs the whole time that may have been insignificant at the time, that are actually very pertinent.
Speaker 3: To this case.
Speaker 4: Investigator the right word, I think so, and I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: I heard it on Steinfeld last night. Maybe I should google it.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to college.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this scene with Ken when he walks in and drops the bomb of all bombs.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, So this is where I'm at, you guys, and I'm going to be completely transparent with you.
Speaker 3: Everyone said, this seems staged.
Speaker 2: This seems like he's acting. One of two things has happened. And when that when he comes in, when Ken Todd comes in and drops that bomb. The first one is I know Ken Todd well, and that dude has told me some like pipe and hot tea at times where he does rolls in or like I'll see him at sir or pump or wherever, and he like drops something on me that I'm like, hold on, Ken, come on back here, come on back here with Puffy he talk to you, or this is what I'm thinking. Lisa loves to maintain that she is out of the drama. I don't want to be a part of it. She's the hierarchy. Is that right, the right word? She's top dog. You know, she doesn't want to She's not getting involved in the messiness of the peasants, right, So who is the sacrificial lamb?
Speaker 3: Not Ken Ken. Yep, Lisa is not going to come in and get to hansteady.
Speaker 2: With that, which, by the way, if I were in Lisa's position, I would be like, I'm not getting involved in this. I don't need to come in and drop this bomb. But Ken, you'll do it. That's what I think happened. But I do know that Lisa was the first to know that he slept that Raquel slept over there.
Speaker 3: We watched it with that tasting right right.
Speaker 1: Have you spoken with Lisa?
Speaker 4: Did she think something was up or did she just think because my gut or my whatever. When I watch it, I'm like, oh, she thinks they're being inappropriate, but.
Speaker 1: She doesn't think there's an affair going on.
Speaker 2: No, everyone seems to keep thinking like the optics. I just don't know that i'd feel comfortable. That's why I finally was like, I'm gonna like I see it. Yeah, something's going on.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, And I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I think Ali maybe would have said something like that, but she's new to the group. She's walking on eggshells. Katie is in business with Arianna. I really had nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I also.
Speaker 2: Had I maybe been in the position of Katie maybe what she did though at the Heart Spring party, she did say to Arianna, I have a hard time believing that she's a good friend to some people in a shitty person to others.
Speaker 1: Amazing line, because I totally agree.
Speaker 3: I agree too.
Speaker 4: If you show yourself, it's like the people who are shitty to the waiters and waitresses, that's who you are.
Speaker 3: That's that is who you are.
Speaker 2: So Katie was Katie was dropping it like a friend would drop it, like I'm walking delicately with you. But then you get me in a room with James and we are just like and James saying if if Sandival is fucking Raquel.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, but he did give that. You could tell no, he didn't believe it.
Speaker 3: You guys, this was all happening. You were here that day.
Speaker 1: I know, I know we mentioned it.
Speaker 4: It was you expected it, and you still broke down sobbing. So imagine how everyone else was wild beyond yes.
Speaker 3: Into the abyss. They're how the fuck did we not see it?
Speaker 2: But like I said on Watchhabin's Life, it's a whole different beast when it's confirmed. It's one thing to be like the way they're moving, something's going on. I think they're fucking to where like, oh shit, there's an intimate video.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, and the way I mean, I know we're going to get into it, but just the way Arianna she had no fucking idea and I know or maybe she did, but the way it's see her defending Raquel, and like I would, you know, I trust her as a friend, I love her. She's been nothing but sweet to me, and I know you'll get into that.
Speaker 1: I just it's no.
Speaker 2: I want all of your thoughts too, because I have so many notes, and.
Speaker 4: Yes, I want all of your thoughts. Lala has been writing notes all week and I'm like, speak no money, How.
Speaker 3: Am I going to fit this in?
Speaker 2: Look at this, Jess, How am I going to fit this into a I'm shutting my mouth and read your no because I love.
Speaker 3: This all right. We spoke about the Ken thing, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I was like physically ill when I saw Schwartz at the table saying Tom Brock, be careful tonight. Raquel has a type men that are taken. When he knew at that point in time.
Speaker 3: He knew I was gonna ask you that he knew.
Speaker 2: He knew for him to make that comment knowing that Sandoval had already slept with her, this is a group of really sick people.
Speaker 4: Can I also say I'm sorry I said I would shut up, but I really.
Speaker 1: Wanted to say no, I don't want you to shut up, but it's I want it. We need time for all your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Can I also say I think Raquel like her doing because at the time, I was like, why is she saying I just couldn't get a kiss from you Schwartz and stuff when she's already fucked Sandoval and is apparently they're in love she was.
Speaker 1: I think she was trying to make him jealous.
Speaker 4: I think she was like, well, you have a girlfriend, so I'm gonna I think there were times she was she was getting closer with Sandoval, fucking him, and she saw him still with Arianna and they're together, and I think she was like, well, then I'm gonna make those comments to Schwartz and be like, well we can make out, thinking like they're like, they're right.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's just a thought.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I don't think she mind.
Speaker 1: Into the camera anymore. I think she was like making.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I feel like I'm gonna throw up. So cut to like Sandoval is making this giant speech about how great Raquela is and how badass that you showed up to Lala's birthday.
Speaker 1: It's like, motherfucker, that is my birthday.
Speaker 3: That's not badass.
Speaker 2: That's called you're a desperate bitch. Yeah, all right, slamming on the table. Yeah, like whoa, oh, tell me you're fucking her? Without telling me you're fucking her. I mean, for anyone to call Raquel a badass, especially using a moment like showing up to my birthday?
Speaker 3: How was it badass?
Speaker 2: When she sat in the corner for a full three minutes and ten seconds while I listened to in the club.
Speaker 3: That was pretty badass, right.
Speaker 1: That's in the corner.
Speaker 3: You said it, you're in the corner watching me, Dad and to fifty stupid bitch. No oh no no, but that bothered me. And then like the crying.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you guys remember when I was on Watch what Happens with Andy and I go, you guys are going to die. There's a scene in the finale and Andy says the campfire, and I say, no. The campfire scene aired yep last week. Oh, I cannot believe that you guys are gonna see the finale episode tonight.
Speaker 3: Well, what was supposed to be the finale episode?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, yes, yes, And had Scanaval not happened tonight is what the finale would have been.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So lucky for all of us viewers, you get two finales.
Speaker 4: So this is what he meant at the campfire scene with Arianna telling Raquel like you're a role model and gasing her up.
Speaker 2: Gassing her up saying I think you leaving James and becoming this person is way more like role model behavior.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, y'all.
Speaker 2: From what I've seen so far, and I'm not around Raquel very much, but we we've filmed together, I have yet to see her cry about anything other than aging out of pageants, which we saw last week. Crying about aging out of pageants and her life being you know, planned out her She wants to be an occupational therapist. I don't know what kind of occupational therapy you're conducting by blowing your best friend's man, but you know what to each his own like, never heard.
Speaker 3: Of this kind of occupation.
Speaker 2: I think it does have a label that's offensive, so I'm not gonna say it, but like, come on, she would have.
Speaker 3: Won the season.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what. She would have won the season. She would have been the number one chick, as she saw being saying, I'm making up for lost time.
Speaker 4: That made me, Yeah, making up for lost time in very many ways in her mind.
Speaker 2: Do we think that she was crying so heavily because she was feeling guilt?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: And I think you and I think she had the panic attack in the car of shit?
Speaker 2: Was that before she but she hadn't banked, so at that point in time, she hadn't slept with him. But I will say this until I'm blue in the face, as my mother would say, the line was crossed well before they had sex. Okay, the emotional affair had already started.
Speaker 3: Fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was deeper.
Speaker 4: I think that was like a maybe a possible moment of what the fuck am I doing? And I think after that moment, she had one of two options. I can holy shit, what the fuck am I doing? I can go I could do the right thing and tell Sandoval this isn't okay, tell Arianna we cross some lines. Or I could do the wrong thing and fuck him, and she chose the wrong thing.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: I think she was crying because she felt gilly. Yes, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that too, Because as much as I look at her and slam her every chance, I get beyond that, I see, and I've said it a million times, a broken person. I do not think she's heartless and soulless. I really don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sand of aal, Yes.
Speaker 4: He feels like a lost cause she feels like there can be some redemption after a lot of work.
Speaker 1: That's how I.
Speaker 3: Feel well as a human.
Speaker 2: Yes, with this group, I'm good on you. Yes, you know, and like you look at this group of women on the show, and I think, you know, most people would say, or some people would say, I may not fuck with those girls, but like, I know that.
Speaker 3: They're good people.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know that Raquel has any chick around her, even if they're super close going like, I trust you and I think you're good. I think the work is going to maybe solve that, and she's gonna go out into the world and thrive. But she's gonna have to make a whole new set of friends and probably change your name again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it just showed.
Speaker 4: I mean her saying with the pageants, and I'm making up for lost time and I've been living my life trying, you know, so nothing comes back on me. It's like the people who, well, my friends in my hometown who didn't drink until they were twenty one.
Speaker 1: The second they turned twenty.
Speaker 4: One, they were just lushes and we be out to parties and they were hammered. I had my first drink at sixteen, so by the time I was twenty one, I'm just like sipping. And I think I'm trying totally equate it too. I think she was trying to be perfect her entire life, not giving her any excuses. But this I'm sure she will unpack when she starts working on herself. But you live your life to other people's standards forever and then you come to her to break and really fuck it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it manifests itself.
Speaker 4: I'm doing everything I want to do, fuck everyone else, and you hurt a lot of people.
Speaker 3: But anyway, keep going with it exactly. No, You're absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: It's almost like you're you've been at one extreme and you hit the other extreme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not healthy. Same thing with me, though, Jess.
Speaker 2: I mean I made sure I was the girl in high school who like didn't drink, and then on graduation night, I was like, I'm gonna have a drink for the first time, and then all my friends are totally fine, and I'm like I'm an aa now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: Let's go back really quickly to the beach day, which that night is when Rickel slept over. This was not shown on camera. There were so many stories Schwartz slept over in the guest room, but Raquel was in the guest room. Oh no, Schwartz slept on the couch and Riquel slept in the guest room. Then it was Schwartz not being informed of these lies because he said I didn't sleep over, I couldn't sleep over, I had the dogs.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there at all.
Speaker 2: So that was another thing that I was like, it wasn't just about the sleepover.
Speaker 3: It was like the inconsistencies in the story.
Speaker 1: Right, did you hear about these stories?
Speaker 2: Because yes you did, Okay, yes I heard about the sleepover. Then labor day happens and watching all of this go down, So did short sleep over or not? He didn't sleep overky no, So he's covering for them. Well obviously, Oh, but that's such a disappointment.
Speaker 3: It's a huge disappointment.
Speaker 2: But I've been I've been told they're getting it online, which obviously, you know, Like I sit here and go, I never want anyone to get it online because I've gotten it online. But at the same time, and I know the word butt negates everything that I've already said. They have been so hard on me, you know, and I feel that, if anything, I've been authentic.
Speaker 3: You may not like the shit.
Speaker 2: That comes out of my mouth at times, but I have really tried to put my best foot forward, and my intentions have always been pure with this group. Even though they'll disagree. I don't care because scannabal happened.
Speaker 3: Your entire character just showed with this one thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, now that I've touted my own horn on how self aware and amazing I am, let's talk about two things that made me absolutely furious.
Speaker 3: As if I couldn't I don't want to use the word hate.
Speaker 2: If I couldn't stand Raquel, it was literally co sign stamped on you spilled the homemade fucking ranch.
Speaker 3: Why hate you?
Speaker 2: You are that bitch? You're that girl. You're the girl that spills the homemade ranch.
Speaker 4: You are the girl that spills the homemade ranch. And that is you summed up because that is infuriating.
Speaker 3: That's the merch.
Speaker 2: You're the girl that spills the homemade merch or homemade maid ranch.
Speaker 4: And I loved Ariana's energy when she did Raquel Yes, I was like, yes.
Speaker 1: That is Raquel, don't spill the homemade fucking ranch. What are you doing doing? Knocks it over and it has to be the best thing on the fucking table.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you who would have gone insane?
Speaker 1: You know Stossy oh being there.
Speaker 2: There's nothing she loves more than ranch, and she's vocal about it. I think that would be the first time that I saw that. I would see Stossy Schroeder cut a bench.
Speaker 3: Watching the homemade ranch go down. No, oh my god.
Speaker 2: The other thing that I'm gonna clown on Raquel for is the outfit she wore to the Heart Spring party.
Speaker 3: All right, if you guys.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I'm talking about, it was the black outfit that was a little bit croppy toppy and the like thong looking pants. Okay, keep in mind, Gucci makes this same style of pant with like this fabulous crop top jacket. So it wasn't the outfit that made me infuriated. In infuriated yeah, whoa good lord, My mind is going a million miles an hour. It was the quality of the outfit. That's the kind of outfit that if you're gonna wear it, it needs to be the highest of qual And I'm talking Gucci quality, Balmand quality.
Speaker 3: I spent five thousand dollars on this.
Speaker 1: Look quality if you're going to rock something that bold.
Speaker 4: Yes, I wasn't a fan of it, but I can I just wasn't a fan.
Speaker 1: But maybe it's because I couldn't see it on myself.
Speaker 2: I understood where the head was at, but maybe like where that to hide and not to like Tom Tom for like a heart Spring nine lemons in a bowl stage everywhere, don't you agree?
Speaker 3: Like that's what I think.
Speaker 2: I want to Since we're on the topic of the heart Spring party, I want to talk about my conversation with Arianna, please do Okay, So now we've come back to the Howie Mendel connection.
Speaker 1: Oh, we already talked about that.
Speaker 2: Talked about that, right, okay, So the conversation continues about this Jason person.
Speaker 1: Can you remind just for people who forget.
Speaker 2: So when I was talking about how random this this how We Mandel Tom Sandoval interview was and everyone was like, it's because this is the connection, I'm like, I already know the connection because Tom Sandival said to me like, I just hired this guy and like his wife. But he said his wife does socials for Howie Mandel and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, ooh cool, and I love me Somehowie Mandel. Right, okay, dealer, no deal. We all know the drill love Howie Mandel.
Speaker 2: Still random, but he's brought up again, So that's what the j okay got it. So he's caught Sandoval at the at the Little Me filling up my goodie bag, loving free stuff by the way, heart spring stuff. The fact like I would have spent a million dollars on it, the fact that it was free. I was like, I'm winning life right now because that shit is so good.
Speaker 3: So I bring it up to Arianna. Now, when I bring it.
Speaker 2: Up, Arianna gets furious with you, to the point where production steps in because she says, I'm not doing this. Production always tries to do this to my relationship. Like I went and sat down. I was like, when you guys figure this out and we can, like I can continue telling her what I know or what I saw then like let me know, but I'm gonna be over here, sip in my die coke.
Speaker 4: It was because she says, I'm not doing this that we saw last night. But she says, I'm not doing this Tom, and then basically I'm not doing this as and I'm not going back and forth there.
Speaker 2: I do not remember in what order, if it was before Tom came in, after Tom came in. I want to say it was before Tom came in. That cameras like kind of went down because she was very upset that I was bringing this up.
Speaker 1: Okay, very how did you feel about that? Because that's a lot on you.
Speaker 2: Well, it made me go, oh, I'm certainly not repeated when I said Jane's.
Speaker 3: Office, I'm gonna go sit. Yeah, like now I know my place.
Speaker 2: And she did say, Laila, you don't know my in Tom's relationship, like in all fairness, like we never see you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, and that wasn't aired. I don't see that, okay, yeah, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, then whatever happened, the camera's picked back up and we you know, do.
Speaker 3: The rest of the scene.
Speaker 1: Why did you choose to bring it up?
Speaker 3: Because I can't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: And because you were at that point suspicious.
Speaker 2: Well I was suspicious and I was talking about it behind her back, got it. So I felt like someone's gonna say what I've said to Ariana.
Speaker 3: No one did. James didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: But I just felt like, you know, I've been very vocal behind closed doors, and like, I'm just gonna drop this and I'm gonna let her lead the conversation. I'm going to see how she responds to what I'm saying, and if she responds how I hope she does, then I will let her know like I think you need to do some soul searching.
Speaker 3: Like and I think you may need to look at phone.
Speaker 1: Oh okay with him and Raquel, Yeah okay.
Speaker 2: But then you know the I don't want to call it a meltdown, but the the meltdown of like I'm not doing this and bringing production into it. I was like, nope, no, no, no, no, focusing just on the Labor Day party that is it, and her saying, well, Laala wants to know why, and I was like, Lala doesn't want.
Speaker 3: To know anything.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 2: Lala is just trying to maintain a friendship here, and it's okay for you to say, you stupid motherfucker.
Speaker 3: You should have been with me and you weren't, and I'm pissed about it now.
Speaker 2: Detective Lisa, Lisa vander Pumper, Lisa, your mom, my mother, love her, love her detective skills. So Tom Sandoval. And this is why I'm saying this because in that scene, Arianna says I was okay with the way the way things transpired that way.
Speaker 3: False.
Speaker 2: How I know is because my mom, who was chasing my sweet little daughter around the Labor Day party and she happened to end up in a certain spot with Ocean was where Tom Sandoval was on the phone with Ariana, where he would she would hear Ariana screaming at him, and then he would hang up and say that he lost service. My mom's watching this, okay, And my mom doesn't tell me until I'm like, something's going on.
Speaker 3: I tell her this and she's like, oh, yeah, I watched him hang up on her a lot.
Speaker 2: She was really upset, and I'm like, what else did you see? He also claims there were no Ubers. I saw Ubers coming and going all the livelong day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's just the amount of lies and cover ups. And I was taking a shit when he left, and it's no, you weren't. I stood right there. I watched you hug Jason. I said goodbye to Jason. I watched Jason leave. I watched you stand right there.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Did you hear him say? Are you the one who told her? He said I'm gonna stay?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay. I also said, should we invite Ariana here?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think she'd want to come, And I was like, I'm gonna text her because even if she doesn't want to, which I know she won't because I wouldn't either, I want her to know that there's a space for her to come to if she needs to, like kind of get her mind off of things, which, by the way, there's no getting your mind off of your grandmother passing. But because your ass is choosing to stay here, then I'm gonna let her know that she's more than welcome and will baby her here. He didn't even do that. In fact, he actively was telling me she doesn't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Did you text her?
Speaker 3: I did text her.
Speaker 1: Did she respond?
Speaker 3: She did respond. I told her how sorry I was.
Speaker 2: I said, I know you probably don't want to come down to Newport, but I just want you to know, like, if you want to, will baby you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe good to get out of the house which I've lost grandparents, I've lost a dad. You want to you want to be in the house, and you just want to like crawl out of your own skin. Right, So there's the breakdown of that, Arianna. If we do get another season, it's going to be like seeing a person you've never seen before.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, ask me if this wasn't as public, if Tom had gone to Ariana and said.
Speaker 1: I need to tell you something.
Speaker 4: I'm having an affair with Raquel, blah blah blah, do you think Ariana would have allowed it to get out or do you think it would have been up behind the scenes. We can't let this get out.
Speaker 2: No. In fact, I know the answer because he was trying to actively manipulate her in the car right after she had found out, and as he was doing that, she was texting everyone and their dog. Really, she said, you are not going to have time to manipulate me into keeping this quiet. I'm going to tell everybody while I'm feeling strong, right, that's what she did.
Speaker 1: Good, good for her, Okay, amazing.
Speaker 3: But men like him are very good at what they do.
Speaker 2: You know. I think given enough time, he may have been able to get her to be quiet about it. This is the one time that making like rash decisions is like plays in your favor right right, you know ye or the manipulator can get their claws into you and use you as an energy source.
Speaker 1: And good for her for knowing herself enough to start sending.
Speaker 2: Those absolutely in that moment the mask was off. I know this story. I've read this book. I've lived with you for nine years. I'm telling everybody before I chicken out, I want to touch on the give them.
Speaker 3: La La robes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the photo shoot, so that was like a happy and special day because obviously I love my robe, you know, but then having Christina and Katie show up after coming off of the beach day, where Raquel was like, La La, I was supporting you, I go, no, you were being paid. Supporting me would have been showing up for free and then.
Speaker 3: Buying all my product.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the Bambi palette.
Speaker 2: Yes, Supporting me would have been like, I'll do it for free, right. Supporting me would have been purchasing all my makeup, right, spending hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, spending all of your money.
Speaker 2: Giving me all your money so that I can buy things, just kidding.
Speaker 4: What Katie and Christina were doing that was supporting you.
Speaker 2: Like I say, bitch is supporting bitches, yes, but bitch is not supporting bitches like you.
Speaker 3: You're that kind of bitch, that kind of bitch. Bitches don't support To.
Speaker 2: End this on a very high note, but also like kind of a weird note. Oh wait, what I cannot believe I almost forgot this the finale trailer being leaked.
Speaker 1: Talk about that because I was shocked.
Speaker 2: What was leaked was literally the final edit for the finale trailer, which clearly was an inside job, and it was before it was watermarked. And by the way, we don't even get the episodes, and we don't get the episodes very far in advance. The only reason why we got rough cuts this last time was because we had to know what the story was before we went into reunion, and.
Speaker 3: To be honest, we all know what happened so like.
Speaker 2: Who knows if that was necessary or not, but we don't even get them until like the night.
Speaker 3: Before it actually airs. So one the way you ever go out unwatermarked. So this was someone sitting.
Speaker 4: At the editor's stable, correct, Granted that being said, it is important to know because I've been in an editing room as someone who's not part of a project. Sometimes people are in and out people. I've walked in an editing room and no one on the project knew who I was. I could have easily leaked, So this could have been anyone but wild.
Speaker 3: And people that are like this was planned.
Speaker 2: This was not planned. This, this was not good. Like we still at that point in time, we saw three episodes that needed to air. Why would they drop a finale trailer that shouldn't be coming out for another two weeks.
Speaker 1: You think it was meant for a week from now, it's.
Speaker 3: Meant for tonight, oh tonight for next week.
Speaker 1: I mean that is crazy.
Speaker 4: There's no multiple unless it's the same leak. But whoever it is is sneaky.
Speaker 3: Sneaks, Well, whoever it is is gonna get caught. You think, yes, and lose.
Speaker 2: Their job and will probably never work because that's such a liability. You can't even trust someone in the editing room, yeah, to record something and put it out there. I did read that there's an internal investigation happening.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that goes down. I just based things off of my gut, which which in the courtroom does not matter. I'm like, but my good is telling.
Speaker 2: Me, but also has improved you wrong, which has not steered me wrong wrong yet.
Speaker 3: But I just for me.
Speaker 2: I I was fortunate enough to meet a lot of the editors and just peep who work. I mean, I met the guy at the Pump Rules premiere party who literally his responsibility is to write the questions that are asked in interviews, and I'm like, you make me cry a lot.
Speaker 4: What an amazing That means he's got to know the most about the show out.
Speaker 3: Of anyone, anybody, anybody.
Speaker 2: So like, I'm met incredible people who work their ass off on Vander Pump Rules and beyond. I mean, every single production has this level of people on it, right, So for them to work so hard because they are editing hours of hundreds of hours of footage, yeah, and they get it down to something so perfect, and then you go and leak it so that they have to go back in and create an alternate edit that people haven't seen.
Speaker 3: It's just it's rude.
Speaker 4: It's rude, and it's and that's why part of me thinks it wasn't an editor and someone because I don't think an editor would have made it that obvious. I think maybe it's someone who has nothing to do with the editing process but slipped right on into that.
Speaker 1: Room, which is usually pretty easy.
Speaker 3: So is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yes, you can, especially if you work around there and you work in the building.
Speaker 2: I want to know who the first person to get it was, Like, who was it sent to to make it onto Instagram?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You mean like who was it leaked to?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who was it leaked?
Speaker 4: It has to have been someone who paid, because you're not just gonna leak that for no reason.
Speaker 2: No, And whoever got it first must have paid a pretty penny for it.
Speaker 1: That is wild. What a wild world.
Speaker 3: It's a wild, wild world.
Speaker 1: Well it's a beautiful teaser.
Speaker 3: You know what, though it's gut wrenching.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think anyone.
Speaker 2: Who says this was all staged for a storyline in this episode, you're gonna see that this is very much real life.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: On a high note, my friend told me the other day that the one that's well that'll give her away. She had had a rough go with a guy. She decided to take a load off by getting a massage and got a happy ending stop buy the messuse.
Speaker 3: Yes, I swear to God.
Speaker 2: The only time I've heard about this is like on TV, literally Denise Richards talking about it on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I've heard it like I've heard about it on TV. Was this a come to your house massage or this was a go to a massage place? She goes he just started working his way near my vagina and I didn't stop him. But he touched it, like peted it like mister Bigglesworth.
Speaker 1: And she allowed it because that could have been.
Speaker 2: As headed a word, mister biggles Worth.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that that because that could be a sticky situation.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like, it's a good thing that he was doing it to some woman who was just deeply horny, yes, and not pissed off about not getting any in a while. Yes, because then I was someone like man, I'd be like literally sexual. Yes, Oh my, don't tell me where this is because I feel like I need to report him.
Speaker 1: I thought you're gonna say, I feel like I just I don't know me.
Speaker 2: I don't know people think I'm a bigger freak than I am. Yeah, like they love icy comments where it's like I said on Stossey's page, like my jaws on the floor because she looks so beautiful, and everyone like.
Speaker 3: Of course the blowjob queen.
Speaker 2: So like last night, I laid in bed and was like, have I given a lot of blow drops? I counted four men that I actually have blown stop.
Speaker 3: Yes, out of all of the many that I have had sex with.
Speaker 1: This is inexclusive.
Speaker 2: I have not given a lot of blowi's but back when I was talking about blowies a lot, like I was trying to rub it in everyone's face, like they were annoying me.
Speaker 3: They were like, you're off hole, and I'm like, you want to star off, you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, if you're gonna say it, like here's my boot, here's the song.
Speaker 1: You cut into it and we all loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I cannot get out of the box. The blowdrop box has me and tight. Yeah, I did count that.
Speaker 1: That is wild.
Speaker 3: A lot of time on my hands at night.
Speaker 2: Most people when they can't sleep, count sheep, sheep, and I'm counting pejah my goodness. All Right, you guys, I love you so much. I hope that you have a fantastic hump date. Enjoy tonight's episode what would have been the finale?
Speaker 3: It is freaking awesome. All right, love y'all. Catch you next week.