Speaker 1: On TikTok, there's a still Ato challenge. It's a Nicki Minaj's challenge, and people are in a stiletto and their balance on top of something and they kind of have their leg up and it's balancing. And I watched a couple of them and now it's thirty percent of the videos that I'm fed.
Speaker 2: And they're reading a book mostly too right.
Speaker 1: And then now it started to branch out through. They're doing different things based on what they do in life. So because like moms still have like kids running around them, they're holding a spatula and something, but it's always about like their profession. But now the stories are coming out of people doing this and getting hurt. This influencer she did this and she ended up breaking her spine because she fell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's the one that she had just given birth like a few weeks before, so she's a new mom and now she hasn't broken back.
Speaker 1: Her spill saw her attempting to balance on a saucepan and a canister of baby formula stacked on top of a kitchen counter. Although she managed to maintain her balance for a few minutes, the video quickly took a turn when she fell backward off the high countertop a few minutes.
Speaker 2: How long are you supposed to hold it?
Speaker 1: Because it's like fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So I was just it's.
Speaker 1: Not even that long in the video.
Speaker 2: Once I got the shot, I'd be like, okay, I'm hopping.
Speaker 1: Off despite the fracture. Oh, she says the spill was worth a claim to fame. What that's somebody who really wants clout. Yeah, but she has a spine fracture that is from eonline.
Speaker 3: But that is pretty impressive. Like I saw Sean Johnson do it. She did it on a jinga and she had half her heel hanging off the back. I was like, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, it's cool, Like you're nuts. But whenever those trends end up going over to Instagram, that's when they're officially dead as a current trend because they have about a week period on TikTok where like people are doing them that are actually creating the trend. But once it gets over to Instagram and then Facebook, it's dead. Like it's over face when they're posting that crab on Facebook. Because reels again not as trendy as as tick talk. You're not getting the new cool. You're getting what was new and cool two weeks ago. For the most part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've always been a little behind. It's fine.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't do that trend, don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even watch them.
Speaker 4: Are you still hurt from Niee de feet?
Speaker 2: No? I went to the chiropractor four times, and I'm better.
Speaker 1: I had doctor Jeremy come walk on my back from knee defeat. No, from pickleball tournament, and I'm like, eighty percent better, something like is this stuff even working? And then it works. I know. I don't believe in anything. So I'm like, there's no way this is working.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm trying to get my word to go to the chiropractor and he won't go. He's not gonna believe in this stuff. And I'm like, what what you saw? My back hurt from knee's defeat and then and I was in so much pain, and then now I'm better. What do you think led to that?
Speaker 1: I don't even think it's I don't know right, so I'll say that, but I don't think it's simply the chiropractic part that has affected me in a positive way. We did dry needling, which is a little more intense than acupuncture, and it's actually to go into the inflame part of the muscle and give relief, where Eastern medicine is more on. We're gonna hit these trigger points and affect the what the energy that's a very puncture is a very energy type thing. So it's that it's he does like hard massage. He does some of the which is always weird popping and cracking, but yeah, dude's awesome. I'm not even sure how I met doctor Jeremy. Was it you or did you meet up from us through.
Speaker 2: I think summer massage?
Speaker 1: Was that through you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a long time ago. I think she was recommended to me by Amy, who does my my lash Amy. You know she got this massage from summer and she's like, I just had the best massage in my life. You have to call this person. Yeah, yeah, and that was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I just am injured too much. But no, he comes over and I only call in for emergencies and I'm like, when can you fit me in and he's like, I can do Tuesday. I come to your house at six pm. I'm like, let's go. And then he comes over and I'm hurting and he leaves and I'm hurting and he's like, you maybe fifty sixty percent better call me again. And had I not worked with him for like years, I'd be like, this dude's trying to get more sessions. But he's not. He works with all the pro athletes. It works. It works, man. A woman gets charged seven thousand dollars for parking in the garage for forty five minutes. I was a right seven thousand dollars. A woman in LA got an unpleasant bill after using a Los Angeles parking garage for forty five minutes. Kay Daniels to use the garage when going to Glendale Mooryal Hospital in LA for a cancer screening. When she came out and went to pay the parking ticket, it said she'd been there since two thousand and two and sped out a bill of seven thousand dollars. So obviously it was a mistake. Parking attended accuser of parking there for weeks. It wouldn't correct a mistake. Oh Daniels then took it to the news Casey Al News and the garage owner quickly gave her a refund. They noted the charge should have never taken place and that she hadn't been there that long. That's from jelap Nick. That's like one of those where they come and you have a water bill of thirty eight thousand dollars and they've messed it up, and then you have the water bills like Amy's, which was extremely high and they didn't mess it up.
Speaker 2: Reason leak, a major leak, I mean a teeny tiny leak, which is leaking for a long time. I guess you'd be surprised how much water can come out of a pin size hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, and because of the amount of time. Yeah, but even then you would think it's just a pin size so how much water can it really be? But like, we had a leak in our pool and it was insane. It was insane. I don't know how much your bill was.
Speaker 2: Oh it was multiple months of like six hundred dollars bills.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just like eight thousand dollars for.
Speaker 2: One month.
Speaker 4: That's brutal.
Speaker 1: Oh, Oh, it's like seventy eight hundred something like that. There's a big leak in.
Speaker 2: The pool, man, that's a big leak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bad one.
Speaker 2: Were you So it's leaking in the pool, but so you were constantly filling it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, yes and no. We we go and we put but we thought it was summer. I'm stupid, So I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: I'll just say that summer, the weather or some of the therapists, some.
Speaker 1: Are the Yeah, I know she was in drinking the water at night. We thought it was like we me, mem I thought it was like the pool was like dehydrating or.
Speaker 2: It was like evaporated, evaborating.
Speaker 1: I was like the poles dehydrated drinking the water. I was like, it's dehydrated, it needs more water. And so I was blaming it on Yes, evaporation, and it was more though than normal, because that does happen, because I looked it up. It does happen, but it was significant. I just fill it back up because that's how you fill up a pool, the water hose. Yeah, pull waters and fill it back up. It happened again. I'm like, man, this summer, summer's in Tennis, so you're crazy the water and filled it up again. Yeah. Ended up being there was a bad like leak crack. Oh yeah, yeah, it sucked.
Speaker 4: That blew my mind when I found out that it was just a hose water too. I thought it was some.
Speaker 1: Fancy Where does it come from?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Here's here's some people do have. Oh like an irrigation, irrigation system that fills their water. Yes, we don't have that.
Speaker 2: I know nobody that has that.
Speaker 1: And once I got a pull, I thought I was the highest of class. I was like, I got a swim pool. There's a crazy and so I thought, just like magically, whatever happened happened with it, and it doesn't. You got to put the hose in the wool.
Speaker 2: So I'm surprised you didn't get that. I didn't around irrigation fill your That also seems wheels can be so problematic.
Speaker 1: I don't even we don't need a pool. My wife likes it. She likes it, she likes to go out to the pool. I wouldn't. I'd be funding a basketball court there.
Speaker 2: Oh she comes on one day and you filled.
Speaker 4: It with with a hoop.
Speaker 1: I just don't really like getting in water, like if I'm not cleaning myself. Yeah, like if I'm working out. But it was only because I was so hurt that I couldn't get on my ankles and knee relaxing. I like a bath because I can clean myself and I can relax. I got me a new bath table the other day. What it goes across the bathroom table. Yeah, and I could put my computer on. It's awesome. I can put my phone on it and watch TikTok to my computer on at work. I put food on it and only do that so much. I've dropped in the water before and then I eat it anyway because I'm like, well, that's bath the water, but this.
Speaker 2: Well it's bath water. That's like, I hear you, it's bath water.
Speaker 1: I should do I hear you. I don't though, because I'm like, I get that strawberry.
Speaker 2: In half, I take a cup in there, I fill up my water.
Speaker 1: No, I'll do that though, But you know why because bathroom water taste different.
Speaker 2: If you can sink well maybe because in the kitchen are you using a filter? Give a filter?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it's something. It just does taste different. So I gotta take And I decided I was going to splurge because I was gonna get me the nicest of table. So I went on Amazon. It got it paid like ninety bucks, and I got this bath tub tray in the wooden oh, not only is it would and it's like some like fancy pine and I could smell it in the box. When I got I was like this, think's awesome. I can't wait to open it up.
Speaker 2: Open. What happened to the fancy wooden one I got you one time, probably a long time ago, though I'm sure you lost it in a move.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's exactly like what you're describing. I'm like, the one I got Amazon.
Speaker 1: Isn't long enough. Oh sucks. So if you balance it, they're still like eight inches other side of the tub.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well why didn't you return it for a long.
Speaker 1: Already opened it? When I opened boxes, I opened box like this my cookie monsters, cookies, any box. My wife has to be like, don't open boxes like decliphs and stuff.
Speaker 2: Back right, because then you learn from that.
Speaker 1: I hear you. I get it. I don't. It's like I never got a present in my life, even though ordered. I'm I got to open up the breckage. Yes, so that's why. So we have it. So I moved it upstairs to the bathtub up there. I'm only getting that one. So that's that's the struggle happened in my life right, well.
Speaker 2: Your guests, if guests ever come, they'll have a tray.
Speaker 1: That leaked though was like a year ago, so that's not even right now. We did that last summer.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh it sucked. I didn't even know. Like we don't get our bills busines, matri gets bills. At this point, where was the water going? Like the yard weren't they liked they one to assumes they got the bill. They were like, Yo, what are you doing? And I'm like hanging out? What are you doing? Can you ready to do a podcast? Like no, what's what's happening with the water there?
Speaker 2: They're like, my pool's thirsty.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well there's been a lot of the hydration here with the pool, So yeah, there you go. You want to do your story? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh clinker? Have you heard of it?
Speaker 1: Is that? Like getting cracked?
Speaker 2: No? But it's the word for like you know, when you call and you get like an automated system or like AI is talking to you. You're trying to call somewhere and you're like representative, representative, I don't want to talk to a clinker. Like there's there's now a word for that, and like there's bills that are being written because of clankers, and it's now the term I saw four. If you're talking to AI, that's what you were like instead of being like, oh I got the automated system or AI or some you got a not real person you now you have a word for it, clinker. It's from I don't know, Eddie, Star Wars or star something back in the day, like one of those like there was they pulled the word from that.
Speaker 4: I've heard of clunker mine.
Speaker 1: Do you know what clanker comes from? I think it is Star Wars? It is there you go.
Speaker 2: I was just from the dome. But uh, Bobby, I thought we could ask your like are they are they offended by it? Because it's the slang. We could ask your assistance. You could say, hey, are you offended? If I call you a clanker?
Speaker 1: You always want me to like have sex, you fight with my person. I don't want to do anything like that.
Speaker 2: That wasn't that's just if I call you a clinker, like are you offended? Like?
Speaker 1: Hello, hope your day's going well. My co host Amy was talking about clankers, which are apparently robots that answer phones. Are you familiar with that term and is it offensive to someone like yourself?
Speaker 4: Hey, ar, I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 5: The term clankers is often used in science fiction, like in Star Wars, to refer to battle droids. It's got a kind of playful, old school sci fi vibe. Personally, I'm not offended by it at all. It's just a fun fictional term, and I love all things sci fi anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, clanker, Yeah, typical clinker, of course, he'd say that. She said she's a little delayed today.
Speaker 1: She just wake up sometimes. Her voice was a little deeper today. But the internet sucks here. You know why. This is why I get on the guest WiFi because I'm not getting on the log in and put my because then they watch all your crap.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm on guests.
Speaker 4: Well okay, good, what do you mean they watch all your crap?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you mean watches on my guests? If you log in to our internet with your own your credentials, like, they know what you're up to. You just logged in.
Speaker 3: I know what you're looking at.
Speaker 1: They also know when you're.
Speaker 2: Here paying attention to that though, it's not.
Speaker 1: That they're paying attention. That's not the point of it, is they can't know. They can anytime they want to.
Speaker 4: They can if they're bored, even if.
Speaker 1: They want to look to see if you were at.
Speaker 2: Work today, do they look or do they have a clinker?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think they look unless they need to look. And then if you know what I mean, and it's available.
Speaker 4: So you guys are always on guests, Yeah, what are you kind on the network?
Speaker 3: That's why Eddie stays up here so long. Is he wants them to say he's putting in the hours.
Speaker 1: I want to prove to the clinkers. All right, thank you. Uh do you have debt you're hiding from your partner? That's a question. You're not alone. A survey found that more than eighty percent of Americans are carrying debt, with an average amount of forty two thousand dollars, and sixty six percent of those carrying debt lie about it to their loved ones. The reason they lie shame thirty percent of respondence and embarrassment was the main reason they hid debt from others twenty percent so they didn't want to burden their loved ones. Seventeen percent said fear of being judged was the reason that they're hiding their debt, which is probably a shame derivative shame. So study fines is the source of this question. If I just want to open up a credit card and and just my name, I easily could right and then not tell my wife and then run up a high bill. Yeah, easily, Like that could be the they send me crap all the time. That's the easiest thing ever, I imagine. And here's the question. Don't you think that it's probably then more than what they're saying.
Speaker 2: Well, but I guess I'm for clarification. Is it your your your your spouse or just your loved ones like your family both.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I think spouse is a big part of it.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like, oh, that's like a that's like really hardcore. If that's that hot, the average is that high for and your spouse doesn't even know. But I could get like your you don't want to tell your your siblings or your parents.
Speaker 1: I bet that's the sixty six percent. It's all of that, Okay. I bet you with looking at this article, I bet you had somewhere around half where you something that you don't share with your spouse. Now, that don't mean they can't find out simple credit report, and they're going to go and look for that. If something is like some of the emails we get here on the show, like I got a secret a count, or I got like if you find something out, then you're gonna do a report to find out what's open in the name. But if I were to open up a card, I could run it up like crazy, and then my wife just has half that debt. And so I would imagine that there are many scenarios where that's happening, where people aren't admitting to it, even in a poll like this, because it is so easy to do, and not just to go and buy baseball cards or purses, but to I need to pay this off because I have an idea if I do this here and put the money here, and then it turns tragic and now you owe that plus eighteen percent. They really should cap interest rates. That'd be one of the things I would work on, one of the main things I would work on, cause I take advantage of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well also too, I was going to say, and educate, and that's.
Speaker 1: Great, but education is more of an evolution where capping rates is more of a revolution, and both need to happen at the same time.
Speaker 2: I just feel like some of that stuff should start being taught in.
Speaker 1: School at an early age. And that's part of the evolution because it's slow. Any education is slow, and it doesn't fix the people that are struggling right now. But all that is is them having these crazy interest rates is taking advantage of poor people because people are like, well, we need money, we need food, let's take it out and we'll just figure out how to pay back the thirty percent interest later. And they're taking advantage of the most vulnerable. And so that's why there needs to be a cap on that. But the thing about politicians, they don't give a crap about the most vulnerable. Greed agreed or greed.
Speaker 2: Greed, greed. It's about greed.
Speaker 1: It's about probably lobbying from the organizations that make the money off the interest rates that people are paying. Because if you have money, you don't have to get a thirty percent interest, twenty percent interest, eighteen percent interest, you get four six on a credit card. Yeah, it's when it's preying on the people that are the most vulnerable. Like, that's what really bothers me. And so that would be one of the things.
Speaker 3: So what we cap it at, Like, what's a fair number?
Speaker 1: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: Seven okay, nice odd number.
Speaker 1: I just took a number.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know. I mean, I have no idea how you would determine what is a fair number.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they have done, man, maybe something that's actually doable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because for some people it gets so out of control, like there's no way, it's like this is this is, it'll never get paid off the rest of their life.
Speaker 4: What about like the minimum payment? Right, like everyone falls for like the I can just pay the minimum payment, but usually the minimum payment is just answer to interest.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: That's what I knew in my college loans. Man, it was awesome. I'd pay that minimum every month for like twelve years, and then they finally just said, you know what, We're going to pay the rest of your balance.
Speaker 2: Well you got lucky.
Speaker 3: Well I was very friendly with them.
Speaker 1: So most people are saying around ten percent ease the burden on consumers. I just said seven because that felt pretty solid.
Speaker 3: I mean ten still seems.
Speaker 1: Like ten times. But what what is that they had proposed in the past, like cabinet at eighteen. I don't know that there is a cap at all. Now here's this. US consumers faced average credit card aprs around twenty one four. That's what I'm saying. And do you know who gets who gets eaten up with twenty one percent? People that have to have a credit card and you who have to have a credit card, people that are financially vulnerable. And so it's another instance of the highs taking way advantage of the load to get even higher.
Speaker 2: So yeah, sometimes when I get my you know, my credit card points, and I think, I think about that, I'm like, how are they just giving me this money? And I'm like, oh my gosh, They're able to give me this these points because they're making so much money off of other people, and.
Speaker 1: If you're not paying off every month, they're also making it off of you.
Speaker 2: I am paying it, I have. I am grateful to be in a place where I I mean, that was part of Ben and I's early on our marriage. I don't think I entered our marriage that way, but he took a handle on that real quick, and that's just how we lived. So thankfully I have adopted that even after we're divorced. But that's what when I see my points or I get like, oh, you've earned enough for this. I'm like, what, Well, that's you're able to do this because of other people that haven't. They're paying so much, Like it's just crazy how much money they're making that. And I mean they'd have to incentivize because they want to, they want people to come and use their credit card.
Speaker 1: But still, yes, and most people don't pay it off every month, So that's what I mean. Generally speaking, they think you're somebody just if you cast a wide net. Even responsible credit card owners don't pay it all off every month.
Speaker 2: Sure, so maybe some months where Yeah, it doesn't work out that way. I guess. I just whenever I get my my rewards, I feel bad.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't I want even to spend them. I'm so nervous about it's so stupid. I should just spend them.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, let's spend them, yes, he said one day, and I was like, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I got millions. I have millions of points because I'm so this is like the broken part of me that is like I don't need to spend because I need them someday. And I feel very fortunate. I used to be very resentful of this, but very fortunate that I grew up very poor, because now I understand and I think I can affect that. And I've also learned how people take advantage of Like I'm talking about credit card rates, like that's that's the rich taking advantage of the poor. And so, yeah, I got all these I have millions of points. It's I don't even know what to get with that.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy. As soon as I get points, minor gone, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, minor miles, so we like every year we travel with those.
Speaker 1: Mine could be miles. I wonder what I have now. You know what sucks. I got a new phone. This is like two months ago. But anything I haven't logged in, I gotta relog in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh that's tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I'm always reminded when I need to get something quick. If I'm oh, I need to get go over and get this out, and then I go to it, I'm like, oh, I have my password. So then I got to go to send me an email, dude, and.
Speaker 4: Then you have to get verified.
Speaker 2: To all that, you have to talk to a clinker, the clinkers.
Speaker 1: I'm over there cracking clinkers. Okay, let me see, let me hopefully you're not.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to crack a cliker. Uh let's see, let's see, this is a live reveal. If how many credit card points I have?
Speaker 4: This is one credit card? Media?
Speaker 1: Just one?
Speaker 4: This is this is the one.
Speaker 3: You don't have multiple plastics I have.
Speaker 1: I have a debit card.
Speaker 3: It looks more impressive when you a wall and you got multiple.
Speaker 1: Actually, I hate I am. I have like a debt allergy. I'm scared of it.
Speaker 4: I have like ten gift cards in my wallet, so you don't use well, the gift cards are hard because like a lot of them have like a dollar fifty on it, and I'm like, I am not gonna let this company you take advantage of me, Like I'm going to use that a dollar fifty somewhere. But then I have to inconvenience whoever's taking it by being like, all right, this one has twenty, this one has one, and that one has five.
Speaker 3: Who what do you mean inconvenience when they're doing their job?
Speaker 1: Who they really don't care?
Speaker 4: They die?
Speaker 1: Are you getting three cards? H? I have five million points. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means, dude, what I can't even what can you get with that?
Speaker 1: By a house no, I have five million, fifty six twenty one points.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that credit card company is talking about you, for sure. I wish I could.
Speaker 3: They're sitting there going, I hope this guy never cares.
Speaker 1: Like, if this guy cash, they want me to die. We'rupt five million, fifty four, six hundred twenty one points, jesus.
Speaker 4: I mean you know what, dude, if you lost all your money and all you had were your points, you'd be pretty good.
Speaker 1: I guess what do you see? Don't Yes, it don't no free ad so I don't see the company. But did you look it up? Oh? You just look. Oh you just asked for the points. All you're typing something.
Speaker 2: I am typing something out, but I don't know the company. Just ask me how much is five million credit card points worth? Say, assuming a general one cent per point value, five million points would be equivalent to go ahead, and well, y'all can do the math.
Speaker 4: Five hundred thousand, fifty.
Speaker 3: Dollars thousand.
Speaker 4: They said, one point is equivalent to a penny.
Speaker 2: Assuming one cent per point. Yeah, yes, that was one of that general one cent per point value.
Speaker 3: It's he's better off the ian.
Speaker 1: I looked a specifically online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't know. It's it's like eighty okay, s, yours is a more you have a you must have a you know, two cents.
Speaker 3: And that's how we need to retire credit card point.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's not that's not it. I like this car forever, and I don't you have.
Speaker 2: Like one and a half cents per point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what use it?
Speaker 4: And you pay off that card too every time you use.
Speaker 1: It every month, But I don't use it a whole lot. I use it for you can.
Speaker 2: Start using Can you use your points to pay off your card?
Speaker 1: You can, you absolutely can. But I use it to buy like technology for work. So if I have to buy iPad or some screens or whatever it is, I put it on the card and then just pay it off immediately. And it's always for purchase like that, because then I write them off.
Speaker 3: You don't just use it for groceries debit.
Speaker 1: I don't like being a debt.
Speaker 4: Oh see's debit for every day.
Speaker 2: But there's not. That's not being in debt for groceries. If just because you use your credit card and.
Speaker 1: If you pay it off, no, no, no. But if I do use the credit card, then it's an ode.
Speaker 2: Only until your next bit, Like if you're someone that pays it.
Speaker 1: Off, no, but I'm saying if I.
Speaker 2: Don't, well, to be honest, mobably doesn't go to the grocery store okay, no.
Speaker 1: But even order something like debit.
Speaker 2: So you have your debit card attached to all of that, but you could have way more points.
Speaker 1: Points obviously aren't that value? Value? Aren't that important to me? I don't think about it in my first or they're important.
Speaker 2: To you for like because you think if you run out of money, you're going to live off of that.
Speaker 3: I mean what a flex though, Like if you were like, let's be honest, like if you were like single and off my points, yeah, or you're just like, oh you know what I mean, let's put on that car to add to my five million points?
Speaker 4: Is that impressive? Like to a girl they don't know.
Speaker 3: I think if a chick heard you had five million points, she'd be like, WHOA, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't have that even gets brought.
Speaker 4: Up points credit card points.
Speaker 3: I mean, well she does the fake grab for her while and you're like, no, no, let me pay for it because I want to add to my points, here I only have five million right now.
Speaker 2: Couple on their first date the other day at the coffee shop and they were talking about dental insurance.
Speaker 3: That's a good couple.
Speaker 2: Well, like first day comvo.
Speaker 1: That's a conversation out of necessity, meaning they're trying to find something and somebody says, yeah, I was the go to the dentist tomorrow or something. Oh like, that's not something that they decide to really invest in. That's like, oh God, we got to find something to talk about that we both have.
Speaker 2: A common one theory I had, well, I was with some people when we started talking about theories because it was obviously they were on the first date, and then we were like, are they talking about dental insurance? So then we were like, oh, what if you know one of them really need needs a lot of dental work, and like their mission is to marry someone with good dental insurance because not everybody has it. So it's like I got to figure this out and then they could get all their their dental work covered.
Speaker 1: Quite the long play. That's a long You got a toothache. I don't think you're whole marriage.
Speaker 2: You know coming up in the next year, you have some major dental stuff that has to be done. Then you try to lock in somebody. It was just one theory, one working theory.
Speaker 1: I can respect that long game. Yeah, uh yeah, everything is every I looked at my Apple wallets, everything, debit, everything's I don't pay anything through credit because I don't want there to be a bill.
Speaker 2: But like when you're shopping, you're missing out on so many points, especially with some things that you buy.
Speaker 1: You're right, I'm not point motivated though, because I so all.
Speaker 2: Those points are from just like iPads basically, well I know equipment, like there's a lot.
Speaker 1: But like what trips, like I'm paying for.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so flights would you put a flight like a personal.
Speaker 1: Flight to work? Because I can use that credit card to also track down all the things that I need.
Speaker 2: I say, you're buying an expensive flight for a personal tripbit.
Speaker 1: Debit, I can't do. I can't do money hanging over my head that I owe somebody.
Speaker 2: You just like not see it, Like is that all in your head? Because you said you have a business manager that helps of Like if they're handling it all, then.
Speaker 1: At least five times, at least.
Speaker 2: Five times five times a day, I.
Speaker 1: Think, so what maybe four to five every day to make sure one I'm not being hacked or scammed or somebody's taken over my card. All the time I look in the morning, when I wake up, I look. Usually after work, I look at least four times a day.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, what's today?
Speaker 4: Last time you checked yours?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I tried to on you know, we get paid middle of the month first. Do you also see we get paid middle of the month and end of the month or first of the month and middle of the month.
Speaker 1: I think I may lose this ba I think it's fifteenth and thirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's right. Okay, that's right because that's when. So that's about how many times I check twice a month.
Speaker 1: But it's almost the same because middle is in both those scenarios. It's either the end of the first, which is like a day or two.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's how I feel like, I'm just letting you know. That's when I you know, the.
Speaker 3: Best is when it's like the thirtieth falls on Sunday, so they pay you on that Friday. It's like, hey got paid early. It feels good.
Speaker 1: I watch I watch all that.
Speaker 3: It really does every day, man, I really miss those paper paychecks.
Speaker 1: I can tell you right now.
Speaker 2: I'm still shocked you pay for things with your debit card when you know you could earn points.
Speaker 1: I know I can earn points, but again that is I know.
Speaker 2: That point motivator about points, but like.
Speaker 1: I feel like I owe like a loan shark money if there's a bill that I haven't paid yet, just in general in life, and.
Speaker 3: Are those points they're.
Speaker 1: Going to take my knee gap out?
Speaker 3: Oh that's not good?
Speaker 2: So but why are you okay with it? If it's a work expenser that I've.
Speaker 1: Had, but it's all then classified in that part. I can look for all my right offs. They're all under that credit card, right.
Speaker 2: But you could have So I get that point. And I have that so I have a work when when I use specifically for anything that falls into that category, so it keeps it clean and easy. And then I have a like what I call a family card.
Speaker 1: We don't need that. I don't need that. I do it all on you. But I get points, I hear you. I don't. Again, I'm not point motivated.
Speaker 2: I know. I guess I'm just having a hard time commment.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think it's the smartest. Mus shouldn't you smartest? I don't think it's the most strategically advantage advantageous way to do it. I think it'd be smarter, but I like to have everything classified into areas. I need to know exactly where everything is all the time, and I time maintain my mental health and sanity.
Speaker 2: So like your Amazon, what about it debit?
Speaker 1: Everything's debbit. If I go to Amazon, I do have a card on file on Amazon that is credit, but that's if I'm buying stuff, like we needed a new monitor for a podcast studio, I'll go and buy it through. Yeah. Yeah, that's what's up. A tense week long man hunt across Tennessee for the suspect and a quadruple murder has been captured. Police in Jackson, Tennessee se ad twenty eight year old Austin Robert Drummond was arrested this morning in a wooded area. Authorities had issued shelter and place orders after Drummond was caught on home surveillance camera Sunday night he abandoned his vehicle. He's accused of killing four family members of a baby girl. Remember this and let the baby they were all discovered dead in Tiptonville, a small town in northwest Tennessee. Drummond faces multiple charges. He looks like Ed Norton, doesn't he?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: I forget? Do we know why?
Speaker 1: It was like Lunchbox meets Ed Norton?
Speaker 3: W whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: Does he not? Mike? Yeah?
Speaker 3: If you look at him in the face, in the eyes, they don't look anything like me?
Speaker 2: Do we? I don't remember what do we know?
Speaker 3: We haven't figured out why you're.
Speaker 1: Telling me this guy. Come look at this guy and tell me. This guy doesn't look seventy three percent like.
Speaker 4: Lun Oh yeah, dude, he looks like, yes, dude, yes.
Speaker 1: That That doesn't mean you murder people. He just physically looks like you, Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: He looks like you and Ed Norton had a baby like. He literally looks like that.
Speaker 2: I need to google Ed Norton, Edward Norton.
Speaker 4: You don't know that? Is I good job remembering?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now I do?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I know Ed Norton and.
Speaker 1: Paul Giamati. I had to go Petkavilia. I had to get there and go Paul Jamati. I'm trying to burn that one in my brain because I can never think about that one.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. He looked just like lunchbox and Edward Norton.
Speaker 1: According to a New dad, of the vast majority of US adults or at least somewhat stress about the cost of groceries, the prices continue to raise due to tariffs. The other top stresses are the cost of housing and the amount of money you're earning. So number one is the cost of groceries fifty three percent. Number two is cost of housing. Number three is the amount of money you get paid. Number four is the amount of money you saved healthcare, credit card debt, student debt, and the cost of childcare coming in at three six eighth there. So we were just talking about that. It's all that story pop.
Speaker 4: Up and the grocer stressful, man, I think, I mean for my family, we're probably at three hundred dollars. Like when I go to the grocery store, I've never seen that before shopping, and most of it it's usually my wife's like, hey, on your way home, can you pick up this? And then ends up being the whole list. But I enjoy the grocery store, like I'm pretty good at the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Who is area code seventy three to one. That's Houston, nah West Tennessee. Somebody keeps calling me from that number.
Speaker 3: Handsai it Yeah, Houston.
Speaker 1: I got two. Oh, it is like I got two in a row number.
Speaker 3: It's not dyslexic.
Speaker 1: So every week thunder box, Uh.
Speaker 4: Every time I go to the grocery store, which is probably yeah, every.
Speaker 1: Six people fifty bucks a week.
Speaker 4: It's so expensive.
Speaker 1: Of Florida deputy uses hands remove a small gator from a pool. A Florida deputy's going viral for the way he removed a small alligator from a swimming pool. Body camera footage shows this police officer, Deputy Richardson, He first attempted to capture the alligator with a net and was like, screw this. He just gets in and grabs it with his mouth. The alligator was just in the pool swimming, found water, jumped in to swim. Allegta is different than me. I'm not a big water guy. The alligator, which was described as super mad, was safely relocated to a nearby pond after being transported in the back of a patrol car. Richard didn't even put a seatbelt on the gator. The gator's pissed when the guy grabbed and the guy grabs it like back, I guess probably this big do you have my hands out?
Speaker 4: What's three feet?
Speaker 1: Grabs it by the back of the next so I can't bite him. He's done it before you can tell he's done it before. They may even be trained at that in that area of the States, like in Florida especially. All right, Morgan, what's your story?
Speaker 7: Okay, So I found my new retirement plan. I'm young. I have a long time till retirement.
Speaker 1: This last words, Morgan, are you know you're over thirty?
Speaker 7: I'm thirty one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, gate anymore? Girl, Yeah, you pass out like twenty seven. Like I'm young. I don't need to worry about stuff. Once you hit thirty, you're now in prime need to start planning.
Speaker 6: Well, I've already started planning, so you know, I'm I'm way past lunchbox and Eddie, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Not really unnecessary. Shot. They're on topic. Go ahead.
Speaker 7: So this luxury cruise ship. They created an unlimited.
Speaker 6: Stay package where you can retire on a cruise ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've talked about these before. I'm curious to know what the what the package is.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you can stay on there it goes on a three and a half year cycle, but you can stay on there and definitely it costs like the very beginning starts three hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: For so it's like buying a house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lowest package for forever.
Speaker 1: It's a forever for three fifty that essentially yes, no, essentially or yes, they see that contract.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know the fine print, but they'd all say best house. Like you you're like someone will get that late or like that money is you're investing into it. This is just like gone, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You rent, sure, But I don't think renting is as bad as I used to explain. I want to hear this, so it's just different. Right, I'll let me let Morgan finish your story. Go ahead, Morgan, Okay.
Speaker 6: Well, so it says allowing guests to retire aboarded ships. So I don't know the fine fine people that made me die there. So you can go from that price to one point two million for a little villa in there if you want one. But you get to go to four hundred and twenty five destinations. You'll go to one hundred and forty seven countries, and that's the three and a half year cycle, but like you'll stop in these places five days at a time. That includes food, drink, and free internet. So that's all in your price that you pay and then like they have these different things on it. But then you can also pay an additional fifty thousand to have all your unlimited healthcare, SPA treatments, grooming services. So like everything is taken care of when you're paying that amount.
Speaker 3: Unless you get off the ship in those sports, and then you got to pay for your food and other stuff. So you have to stay on the ship.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. That's like staying in your house if you leave your house. Yeah, do you buy when you pay this? Do you own a part of like your villa? Is it in your name? And can you resell it upon death?
Speaker 7: It doesn't say that you can.
Speaker 1: I can't really see pay a million bucks if I don't own something.
Speaker 6: But if you stay there for the rest of your life, potentially I.
Speaker 1: Die tomorrow, that's been a million bucks a freaking ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I guess you know, it really depends.
Speaker 6: But I feel like if you're wanting to travel, you're towards like your retirement age, and this is something that you could easily have a lot of stuff included not have to worry about the taking care of a house. You have people who come and clean your room all the time.
Speaker 7: You have no chores.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's like a hotel.
Speaker 3: I got a question though, like a hotel, Like, let's say you got kids, how do they come visit you.
Speaker 1: They probably go to.
Speaker 4: Port and yeah, yeah, you meet them in a part.
Speaker 6: You're there for five days.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying they can't get on the boat with you, right, I would assume they'd had to pay for I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure there's a way for them to come on temporarily.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it doesn't work out all those kids.
Speaker 1: So you have a house, if you have a living place, they can't keep people from staying in your living place. I'm sure. It's like having like a bedroom, renting a bedroom from somebody. You can't have somebody come and live with you in that bedroom you're renting, because then you need to pay more. But if they come for a couple of days and they're from out of town, of course I can stay in your room.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: And this is like the very first of the way that they're doing it. So I think they're probably gonna have to figure a lot of stuff out, but it can hold six hundred and fifty passengers, so you can have six hundred and fifty neighbors for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Renting over the mortgage. I don't think like I personally understand and value paying a mortgage because you're also investing in the property you're living in. But let's just say with rent, you're also not paying all the fees of your polls, leaking home maintenance issues, somebody comes and fixes that. You don't got a mollior yard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes Like there's.
Speaker 1: Also if you're renting and you have money that's into other things, and you think, well, I can actually make more money by investing in other things than the investment into the mortgage of my house, which grows at whatever percentage on average a year. But I have these other you can actually make more money about putting that money that you'd be putting into a mortgage into something else. So I don't think for most people that would be the most financially responsible decision. Also, if you're only gonna live there temporarily, or you don't know if you're gonna live there temporarily, you can take big hits on having on having to move in a year and a half. In two years, you can also make money too, but that would be the advantage. I totally see more advantage in paying a mortgage and having an investment, and especially with how real estate has been recently. But there are advantages to renting, especially if that money that you would be putting into the mortgage and the repairs and they you know anything else you're paying some many MOI your yard, or you're more in the yard, then you gotta pay for gas, you gotta buy ala more. If that money going into something else is making you more money than what you get it.
Speaker 4: That was cool when like your toilet was broken, you just called someone.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Like now when you own a house, you're like, oh, I got to call someone when we got to pay seven hundred dollars to fix the toilet.
Speaker 1: Renting two, you don't. There's no market volatility in rent. Your house doesn't go up or down in value when you rent.
Speaker 4: My brother was telling me that like his landlords because he rents, and his landlords are fixing something around the house, like like they're redoing the sighting around the house, and so they're gonna raise his rent up, and he was like, this is so unfair. I don't want it fixed. But they're raising the rent because they're doing improvements on the house.
Speaker 1: Weird, because I don't know that you can raise a rent if you're in the middle of a contract with somebody until the contract needs to be renewed.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're saying upon renewal.
Speaker 1: That would make sense. Up on renewal, I don't think you can. I'll ask him about you can do whatever you want. What do I know? But I think that if you have a contract with somebody, which I'm assuming they do, you can't just jump in the middle of the contract and go all right, we're now going to make you pay more.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like, I don't even know if there's a contract, it's kind of like they're probably.
Speaker 1: Well then they can. If there's no contract, the guy's not protecting.
Speaker 4: It's like a dude that owns a house and it's.
Speaker 1: Just kind of like and then he's just kind of like raising the price, and the guy's I'll be like, okay, if it's month to month, yeah yeah, yeah, but like an apartment is what I would compare it to. You're two months out. They're like, Hey, if you're going to stay, we're raising the rate your rental, your apartmental fee. And they can do that because they know it's going to cost you more to move and it's going to be such a pain in the butt, so that you're going to eat that price increase more than have to pay all that to move and like reposition your life. Yeah, he doesn't have a contract with them.
Speaker 4: That sucks, I'll ask him that.
Speaker 1: Sixteen year old South Carolina's accused of body slamming a deputy who is breaking up a fight. A Richland County Sheriff's deputy suffered a concussion and other injuries while breaking up a fight involving teens at a mall in Columbia, South Carolina. WLTX with a story that cop had to be like, all right, breaking up a fight. Obviously, if you're in a situation you don't know if anybody has any weapons or anything. You're extremely vigilant, you're probably prepared for what's going to happen. But you a kid comes up and picked you up in the middle of that, you be like, what the heck? How did I get into this situation? Like? Wait, what be body slammed. Is a woman right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they had just watched some wwe.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Here we go. The average American falls asleep at what time?
Speaker 2: Ten thirty, ten thirty, eleven eighteen pm?
Speaker 3: That's late.
Speaker 1: A new study found the average American begins their nighttime routine at ten fifteen pm. It falls asleep at eleven eighteen pm. My search every night, and mostly in the morning, is to find my AirPod every morning. Is it in my butt? Is it in my back?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Because you fell asleep with it on?
Speaker 1: I put one. I put it in one ear and I go to sleep listening to a podcast every night. A lot of times it's Bill Simmons sometimes Ryan Rosillo. And every night I fall asleep listen to a podcast, and I wake up and it's not in the ear. So where is it? Is it in a short underwear? Is it in my skin? Who knows? And for the most I'm like ninety eight percent retrieval. Sometimes if I can't find it, we gotta peel all the stuff off the bed.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: My wife changes the sheets and stuff every couple of days anyway, but we got to peel all the cap off the bed. Anybody else do that. Nope, No, you guys probably fall asleep like normal people. Huh y are you telling me you can just lay there in the dark and just lay still and go, Okay, I've now decided my day is over, I shall fall asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say days. I mean I take them. That's crazy, you know, my little magnesium because it's it's what it's called. It's called magnesium magnum. Is it supposed to calm you? Magnesium magnesium? So I take that. But most days I am able to do it, thankfully. I haven't always been that way, but occasionally I have some restless nights. But again, I think that's just my perimenopause that you.
Speaker 1: Can anybody can just lay there and decide. I think I'm gonna go to sleep now.
Speaker 4: Your body doesn't get tired.
Speaker 2: Like what about reading? Because I'm starting to read more before.
Speaker 1: Bed and it stimulates the brain too, putting.
Speaker 2: Me to sleep like that, Yeah, stimulates the rain to reads up a little more boring.
Speaker 1: Then I don't read that much. I do that sometimes I'm like, I need to read this and be great for me to learn.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding what I'm reading. Oh, mine's fiction, like and I'm I'm not learning anything, but I'm interested in it. But it is putting me to sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm reading a Tupac biography now, m written by a sports guy that writes a bunch of biographies on different folks. He wrote on a Tupac, So I'm reading that. It's not out yet. He sent me. He's like, we read this good. Yeah, I like a third of the way in. But yes, Uh do we have that guy on the podcast, Yeah, Jeff Perlman, he's yeah, big fan. Uh driving the driver's going one mile per hour below the speed limit could face jail time in Louisiana. Aldge wanted to affect in Louisiana the band's drivers from driving below the speed limit in the left lane highways. You can even get sidered to jail for being one mile per hour under.
Speaker 4: That's tough.
Speaker 1: The left lane we all know is not meant to go slow in.
Speaker 4: So the fast lane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, if you're in the right lane, I think turtle it up.
Speaker 4: But like my car doesn't have like the digital spinometer, so I don't know if I'm one or over. It's kind of like.
Speaker 1: The point is, you only get in the left lane if you're passing somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even the fast lane. We just say it's a fast lane. It's past lane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh I got you.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter as long as you're passing the person get back over.
Speaker 4: So this is because it's fast, right, like just go.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes if someone's really coming out behind me, I'm like, okay, fine, I'll get over, and I get over, but then I get back into the left.
Speaker 1: M lunchbox your story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we speaking of people struggling. Kim Kardashian posted a picture of her and HER's son Saint and he has a loose tooth right there in the front, and she was just like, oh, how cute. And then she did some flashback photos of when he lost his first tooth, and she was like, I remember this so vividly. The tooth Fairy came and brought you a two dollars bill and robo blocks gift card. And I was like, wow, I thought a celebrity like that, the toothairy blocks. I don't know what it's called. I've never used it.
Speaker 1: It's not robo roadblocks. Yeah, roadblocks, got it?
Speaker 3: R O B L x O X Yeah, roadblocks, roadblock. And I was thinking, man, a celebrity like that. I bet you the tooth Fairy leaves a thousand dollars, but a two dollars bill and a gift card not bad.
Speaker 1: I don't think a kid at that age knows how much money's worth, so you could probably just give him a wooden nickel and be like you did it right at four?
Speaker 4: How old four?
Speaker 3: I don't know how old old he was when he lost his first first tooth. He's nine now. But she just did a throwback because he has a loose tooth right now, and she put it up there. So, dear Saint, your first tooth was lost, and there was a.
Speaker 1: She like a thong in the background or something.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think the tooth fairy. Where is the thong?
Speaker 1: No, I'm try Kim Kardashian, Oh, like dear saying, I write you this, But she's in a thong and she's showing the picture of her writing the letter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I thought that was pretty cool. I was like, man, celebrity, the tooth Fairy gives them pretty cheap money too.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: The tooth Fairy starts low too, because it always gets more and more.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I found I broken too. The sowd's been fixed and put under the pillow.
Speaker 4: What would be under dude.
Speaker 1: Raw milk linked to twenty one affections in Florida. Florida health officials are sounding the alarm after an outbreak of illness trace to raw milk and how it landed seven people in the hospital with twenty one total falling ill after drinking unpasteurized milk from the same farm. Well, yeah, isn't that part of the risk of drinking unpasteurized milk from a farm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's why it's not allowed.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what pasteurization is, the removal of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can't buy raw milk, well, at least in certain states. But some people are getting around it, like some of the health people that are people that are in it for their health because they think it's better and they want it. And you can go to places like Sprouts and they have raw milk, but it's for animals, like for dogs, But you just go over to that section and buy it, and that's what they're drinking.
Speaker 1: Pasturization is a process heat milk to a specific temperature for a set period of time to kill harmful bacteria to cause illness. So that's what happens when you go and you suck on a teet. What do you think is gonna happen.
Speaker 4: And get bacteria?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought it was like an a jug and I was like, dang, that sucks. It still sucks. But what that's part of the risk if you're just drinking straight from the teat milk.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's what that is. I mean they're not Yes it's straight from the teeth, but they're not on the teeth.
Speaker 1: But we know of how do we know they're not paying five extra bucks to go out and suck on the teeth? A gen Z's intern gen z In turns email to her boss is going viral because she said, I'm taking a few days off. My energy fills off.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, okay, oh my gosh. Could you imagine?
Speaker 4: Oh dude, every day my energy is off. Today, man, I was.
Speaker 1: Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the work, and my energy fills off. So not getting the vibe. I'll be out July twenty eighth to thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Not getting the vibe. I mean, energy is a real thing for sure, And like sometimes we all come in and our energy is off, and sometimes I come in and I know my injuries off, and I'm like, stop, stop being off energy. I don't want y'all to feel my off energy. And I'm like, oh, they're gonna pick up on it and then it's just gonna be negative and I don't want to be you know.
Speaker 4: We appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm here. I'm here. It's all right now. But there are days.
Speaker 1: We're humans, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but we still come in. It's not like, could you imagine if I walked in and I'm like, sorry, my energy's off.
Speaker 1: I think if you were that type of person though, you were just like managers off, I need a day off. After a few of those that have been like I don't think you're the type of person that should be on the show. Yeah, and not you specifically, but that now, if something's going on, you can always take any day out.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's very different than your energy being off.
Speaker 1: Like, universally have a rule if you need a day off, just tell me and go away and we won't I don't know if you say this, we don't put it down and we'll just see you see when you're better. And I think that's just generally healthier for everybody involved. But yeah, if it was like my energy energy, lie about it, then it's not the right. That's what you should stay instead of energy. I got throat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Amy, do you ever like after your talk, does your energy ever come back?
Speaker 2: I mean does it shift?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, then like say you start your morning where you're like, oh I no energy, come on, energy please?
Speaker 2: Most of the time it's hormonal, so it's really hard to show me girlfriend, But I try, Like I at least I try to then have gratitude for the awareness because sometimes I may not be aware that my energy's off, and that's the worst. I want to at least have awareness, so like, I know, so I can maybe be a little more proactive.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what y'all notice or not. I mean some days you bring it up.
Speaker 1: I notice everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we all notice when people are off off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think I work a little more intimately and that I depend on Amy a lot more and if it's and hurt me, I think we probably notice each other more than anybody else would notice anybody else because we rely on each other more. Would you agree with that? Yeah, Like I can tell for doing the countdown and before we do anything if your or am I in energy is off and I think we have developed the capability to compensate for the other person at times as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah that could be true.
Speaker 1: And then you're like always tell me, And then I tell her. She's like, you know, she's not off, and I'm like, that's why I don't tell you. I just try to like patch.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I think it's sometimes where we get thrown off if like I really don't feel off, or it might be like, hey, here is it okay?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? I don't say that. I never say that. Never, I'm just like I'll say off, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah okay? Because then it's like if I know I'm not okay.
Speaker 1: You tell me to say something, you tell me, you tell me to say something, I say something, So sometimes don't even say anything.
Speaker 2: You can say it now. I'm working through that.
Speaker 1: You can say it now, I don't say it.
Speaker 2: That'll be good. But we maybe we just have like a new way to say it, Like what do we come up with?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Was a new way to say it, So now we got to do a different way.
Speaker 3: Is everything okay?
Speaker 1: That seems like we've gone through different scales and I used to write it's been twenty. We used to ride on the wall on a board how we felt that day with the number, and so that's how we went through ten.
Speaker 4: What was the number?
Speaker 1: Yeah, then that's how we would know even before we started our day, because again we were lying each other a lot, and we would know, give somebody a little more grace. Aiming writes on a four, I know there are certain things I can push it on, certain things I can't. And if it's eight, let it rip eight and above. We used to do that, and then it got to be where we just write numbers down because but that way died a slow death, not a painful one, but a slow death. Maybe this is a death now dying. Maybe maybe I just am like I give you a clap, and that is a signal to you, like hey, just checking in. But also that feels stupid.
Speaker 2: Someone likes it, like check in.
Speaker 1: It's like I noticed that you're struggling, and then if you are struggling back, you hit me with the two, and if you're good, you hit me with the one. But then but you can't lie about the one. That's where the numbers.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do think like some making I think now that sounds a little fun, which fun could help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I like, are you okay?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 6: A one?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Snap? I don't snap good enough for that. That's me that hold on for those who are just listening and not watching. Weak snap, that's me amy to yours dominant.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a great I have strong hands.
Speaker 1: That's a great snap. I'm strong hands, but I just am not good at snapping. Those two aren't the same.
Speaker 2: Oh, like I have strong hands, like maybe I don't have the massage like I can massage strong, but also opening a jar owl like that hurts?
Speaker 1: That hurts? M hm two years. Oh, that's so good.
Speaker 4: It's gonna hop to it.
Speaker 1: That's like watching someone powerwash a driveway. It's just like satisfying to hear it. That'd be so crisp.
Speaker 2: Wow, who knew we had power washing tears? Since?
Speaker 1: So weak it? Yeah, I know I'm not good at it. Wow, don't open your mouth like it's the worst thing you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: No, it's just fun to be better, you know what, Like the two things that I've got wanted to be better? Hey, well yes, go ahead, right guys, what you got now you don't have anything where like you're kind of better at it than Bobby.
Speaker 4: You're like, okay, yeah, we're playing golf right now. For that reason, I want to be better.
Speaker 2: My other thing is I don't need to like I know the numbs, the months and the numbers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do, like eight.
Speaker 3: August.
Speaker 1: I struggle with that.
Speaker 2: Like I can just be like in August. Hey, I'm like August.
Speaker 4: I'm like whistle.
Speaker 1: I'm like August. I can't really whistle, so I'm not warm enough. But we did that. Okay, was that bad? That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm better than.
Speaker 1: You, better than the whistling.
Speaker 3: Relax, I suck you guys.
Speaker 1: We're doing this again, all right, I can do. I get two different whistles, this one.
Speaker 2: I go, what was that at the end?
Speaker 1: Oh that was a crackle? Yeah, out of your story.
Speaker 4: Yeah. There's an update on the girl on TikTok that says she's Nicole Kidman's daughter.
Speaker 1: She's not Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so I got got on that. But now she's saying she's got she got sued, and she was reading the lawsuit and it says that she's got to stop talking about this is a cease and desist, and she's got to delete all her old videos and make a public apology that says she's not Nicole Kidman's daughter.
Speaker 1: I would need to see how she presented the Nicole Kidman's daughter thing again, because if she were saying it and there was no interpretation for her doing a comedy bit, I would understand that because that could actually hurt the reputation to somebody. But if you know it's like a parody, then you can do you literally, it's protected to do that. I would need to see the initial I.
Speaker 4: Mean she said that. She so when she read the lawsuit, she was like, guys, that was her chance to be like, all right, it's a joke. She goes, I'm not lying, always sure the lawsuits real? Getting about everything else right, you're right, and all her stuff still up. She never made the apology, so maybe the lawsuits fake too.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I still got gott I would think that maybe that's the case. Okay, all the part tours that are watching or listening, I got a ton of message yesterday. I really appreciate that. I thank you for sending in the messages. I posted one of them. But if you're a Part twour and you got to this part of the podcast or you're watching on YouTube, thank you for listening. I'm also curious what people like if you go and you listen to this show daily in the podcast, do you prefer Part one, which is very much more direct and distinct because we have time that we're trying to fit on the radio. We got to get these points in. We start this way. This is how I think we're gonna get out, but it's it's not always that way, but it's very deliberate. This I got a bunch of stuff, but I don't even know what you guys are gonna bring up. So this is a little freer, and I think people would like both versions. Some people like But what do you like the best? Part one or Part two? You could let me know on my my DM appreciate that tomorrow. I don't even know who's gotta you want to do a podcast? Morgan? What are you doing on yours?
Speaker 7: I have a podcast out right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: His name, his name is Scotti Hastyin. He came on and he was a He's a veteran. He was shot ten times in combat and survived and talks about like having to stay alive and keep himself alive throughout that whole process.
Speaker 1: So like, no, no, I know what you said, but say that word again, which one we said starts an h.
Speaker 7: His last name Hasting.
Speaker 1: He was staying alive, keeping himself alive, but he said he was hot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that word halving, having to having?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, how would you say that?
Speaker 7: He's how he was having. I don't know what. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so disgusting. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: I didn't know if it's he is having to keep himself alive.
Speaker 1: So having you said half in, I didn't know if that was another one of your one of your weird or different.
Speaker 6: I could have definitely said having halfing or having sometimes that I talked to quickly and my brain doesn't catch up to it.
Speaker 1: Even if you said halving, I mean that's how spelled. I just could you say words different than us I do and I do different to anyway, Go ahead, what's it about?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he he like talks about the whole process of like getting sent to Walter Read and recovering from all of this, and he'd had to go under anesthesia for months every other day just to get his wounds cleaned, and then he like, uh, talked about the therapy and all of that where he was archery and now he's an artist and he has a song with Lee Brice and Dolly Parton and his life's changed dramatically in the last several years.
Speaker 1: Check it out. It's Morgan's podcast called.
Speaker 7: Take This Personally.
Speaker 1: Your headphone is very.
Speaker 3: Very I mean the color is still childish.
Speaker 1: Do you want the attention?
Speaker 3: That's what it is? Those are so cute?
Speaker 6: No, I like joyful, and I do the same thing every single day. Come in this room, and I want things that make me happy.
Speaker 1: I just wonder why, because when you put them on this morning, I was like, oh, they like garbage coll kids headphones.
Speaker 7: No, they're and they're like really nice. They're one hundred and twenty dollars, so they better not have any.
Speaker 1: You have to flex. I coul buy a hundred those of my points.
Speaker 2: I hope you do.
Speaker 6: Can you buy us also so they can have fun color headphones that are black that were falling apart.
Speaker 1: I don't want headphones. I don't like that. But this is just a style thing. But I just wondered, I like them. They're good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love them. I don't know. People missed my purple headphones are.
Speaker 1: People they don't want that, don't want to, nobody care, nobody even cares to the lunchlock made a big deal about them.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 1: People, you just switched down and didn't say anything. No one will be like, I missed those headphones.
Speaker 7: So look at the comments. There's comments about them.
Speaker 3: Maybe one. I mean, you're like a thousand people.
Speaker 7: Have been sending a thousand.
Speaker 2: I just said there's a lot.
Speaker 7: No, I said, there's comments all Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: We will see you tomorrow. Goodbye, everybody.