Speaker 1: Room like this.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, they had to hit me.
Speaker 3: With the breathing tube. Get to open up my lungs. I want to antaphalact Anflectic shock is when your when your uh wind pipe and ship clothes.
Speaker 2: They had to put a tube down your throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one. When the mother gonna tell me. Yeah, man, Chico win surgery.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, shut the funk up, put two in the back up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You an damn over a pretzel.
Speaker 3: One piece of pretzel, slim, that's it and that's all it takes. So like I said, for me, it's different that I got growing up with food allergy slim like I don't. It's so much ship. I ain't never had niggas like nigga, you ain't never had a RECEIASD.
Speaker 1: Nigga, No, you ain't missing ship.
Speaker 3: You never had a Snickers, No, motherfucker. He's singing it so high, it's so hard. Said goodbye, nigga. The hell nah funk that peanut butter cups, No nigg peanut butter in general, Nigga, I'm damn with that.
Speaker 1: I can't even fuck with peanut butter brown women.
Speaker 3: Now that's different. That's different. I don't even know why you would just do that like that.
Speaker 1: It hit my mind.
Speaker 4: You're going for white women? That crazy?
Speaker 2: That Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 1: I think it's time for you to play some pimping man.
Speaker 5: Mhm, that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: What he likes. Yea.
Speaker 3: He was the whole time we've been talking about the whole time we've been talking that, nigga been like this, nigga, don't respect me, about to drop this soon?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 5: What's that? That's that commodore? That's my ship right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's back when of Richard had the streets on luck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that niggas the codes.
Speaker 1: You feel me. That's the type of ship we be on over here. Man, we just be viving and ship just trapped out.
Speaker 4: Come on, get it in.
Speaker 5: But now y'all doing it for many more.
Speaker 1: Come on. Oh yeah, we've been doing this podcast ship before niggas knew what a podcast was. We really cannot define what it was, you know, for urban podcasts, because it wasn't a whole lot of people out here.
Speaker 5: And everybody else just follows.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know, it's like, you know, get in when you fit in. There's a need Black people have voice of one. We need to discuss with certain topics and certain capacities. We need some niggas like us who gonna talk that ship and bring it real. Then we need some niggas out here giving bad relationship advice. Then we need some ladies giving the point of view on niggas giving bad relationship advice. Then we need some niggas and some women giving collective bad advice. Right then we got to see some people who spiritually uplift us, some black positivity, some motherfuckers who are in it tain us, some people who are gonna tell us how to eat better, get this money. It's all type of last that black people need to be. And we in out, come out. That's why we can move and we want to do worried about what nobody else doing.
Speaker 6: Everybody in a certain way.
Speaker 1: We got to bring the integrity back and we got to make sure that everybody got the resources that they need to be successful. Come on, and that's the whole point of this platform right here. That's why we don't just be bringing everybody through here. And we really focused right now, don't bringing nothing but ghetto legends.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: People felt like the people said, you're supposed to have been here, and then we look up and I see you doing all these other podcasts and I took that person and I hit you and I said, Nick, don't go on nobody else ship without coming to the trap.
Speaker 4: You call me in the morning.
Speaker 1: You see this ship? Do you see this ship?
Speaker 4: Like, bro Blu, what's you talking about?
Speaker 1: Like he must be doing a favor for somebody, cause we really know this nigga.
Speaker 5: Come on, I told you I've been trying to get over here. First of all, this ship is in the track that y'all nigga took me over an hour.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody tell you to be waiting to fucking out there? Where you at?
Speaker 5: Where now? Where we at?
Speaker 2: Where work out there?
Speaker 3: We definitely wait the fuck out there.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way they charge you to go way out that they had to ask you for a failure, Cause that's fucking fart niggas farty.
Speaker 4: Ain't from that tip po Nigga.
Speaker 6: That's the most popular mafu uh studio to shoot out in Atlanta. The mother is booked up for years. Shit m marveling all of them. One fuck shoot over there. I talked to Tyler Nigga snigg. I can't even shoot my whole shows over here.
Speaker 4: We can't do City State no more.
Speaker 2: Center stage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that wasn't that wasn't big enough.
Speaker 6: And then you know they a venue, so they got shows and ship like you gotta block that ship out for a month.
Speaker 4: That's that was the ladiest tell me that she does that.
Speaker 6: We had a whole club and party after every episode that ship was like I used to do that ship. I just liabilities. It's just like I was like, it's.
Speaker 4: Happening story, not that not that particular you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying in general, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean, Like all it takes differ something.
Speaker 2: All the way.
Speaker 7: But if you want to be technical, that was the leadst Oh my lor.
Speaker 5: I don't know you'r niggas ain't been man, I can't say that. You can't say your niggas.
Speaker 1: On them.
Speaker 2: Yeah they came back.
Speaker 4: I don't know about the old figures.
Speaker 2: That don't even count no matter to watch them.
Speaker 1: Then, without further adude, we got a very special get legend in here with us today. He had a long list of credits. He is literally done everything that a nigga can do in life. This man has an amazing life. He has at least thirty jobs. Uh, very entertaining. It gave all us the opportunity to be better niggas. So it's an honor and privilege to have none other They Nick Canny on the trip.
Speaker 5: All the way.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, it's about fucking time.
Speaker 4: God, damn oh, do you's coming?
Speaker 2: And you know we would need work together.
Speaker 5: We just did.
Speaker 2: Today like I had them.
Speaker 3: We was on set, you know what I mean. We was walking off at the last show. I said, Nick, Man, when you come through the podcast.
Speaker 1: He's like, Man, let's do it. Let's shut it up.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. As you notice when you get to happen boys, I'm like, really coming.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: First of all, you don't have ship to worry about on the eighty five South. So every time you go on the podcast, you said some crazy ship that gets Internet all round up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say some crazy ship here too.
Speaker 1: All right, that's on you.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go viral.
Speaker 1: It's on you. That's what we do. Man, Just shoot this suit loud as hell.
Speaker 5: You know I'm loud, that's all. Don't give a fuck.
Speaker 8: I just want to damn oh please, man, I do I do because I gotta go work.
Speaker 4: Mark why did you have you with them? You well, a lot of.
Speaker 5: Shades, but them, my wife says, a lovely ship.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna tell you because it's it's like when you know it's Clark can Superman, Like this is really the low key louck. This is I gotta be up at five in the morning. It's late at night turbing star shades. But I look different when I get paid millions of dollars on TV, So this is this is just just the cover of ship TV too. But when you don't see me with glasses on, that's when I'm getting paid the most.
Speaker 5: So when you got glasses on it that that means this is.
Speaker 6: The mascot the you know, you don't keep the bag see my eyes when you're giving millions and rest of.
Speaker 3: You niggas is under suspicion. I don't know who this sings I'm talking to.
Speaker 5: I might be sleep under these last But.
Speaker 3: See that's the thing, like we didn't you know, it's so crazy to have you here, man, because like I said, we came in and ship a decade ago, like and we was crazy. Like me and Los talk all the time, like just about that position that we was in there just in life.
Speaker 2: At that time, niggas was broke.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about broke bro I sent her fifty sixty dollars home and ship. Like, So for you being a person that you know, like you said, gave us an opportunity to be better niggas, Like, was that.
Speaker 2: Your intention for the whole time?
Speaker 3: Was it just like a something that you just was doing because like you said, you were a nigga to know how to get millions of dollars on television, And.
Speaker 6: That's where I shoot built the platform for to give nigga's opportunities. Like even when I the early seasons when it was Kat Williams, Kevin Hart, d ray Api, like I was just to be like, look I was on I.
Speaker 1: Was doing movies and music and shit.
Speaker 6: But and I had the relationship at Viacom, So I just like, yo, let me create something to put the squad on and it just started working. So it was even by the time y'all came around, it was that's that's the mo, you know what I mean, Like we just got to make sure and we're just keeping our eye out for cats who you know, really had the sauce and really had the work ethic to I mean, look.
Speaker 1: What y'all built.
Speaker 6: Y'all built, you know what I mean, Like, that's that's that's the beauty of it all when you get when you say, yo, it's a lot out there to go get and motherfuckers really pay attention and go get it.
Speaker 1: But that's what said for.
Speaker 3: What the thing is though, like you had to show and it went away and you didn't have a necessity to bring it back.
Speaker 2: You didn't need it, So what.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying as far as what made you want to bring like to go that route again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I was I was at the crib, I was married, I was chilling, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I'm being honest.
Speaker 6: I had to start because I started paying attention to the battle rap world and I would see cats like KHN and clips hit Man, and I just became a fan of it and I was like, yo, that's that's really what we used to do on Wilding Out. But they took it and really just cultified it all the way and took it, took it to a whole new level with the level of talent and even how how authentic and grime it was. I mean, obviously niggas been battle rapping since you know, the old Couch Brother Coomod and all, you know, Treacherous three. But the way when we put it out there in the earlier seasons of Wilding Out, we made it fun and you know, it was me and Kanye and you know, like it was really on some like paying homage to like the backpack type ship.
Speaker 1: And then they.
Speaker 6: Took battle rap culture and like turned it into something and then Ship. After that, I was like, yo, I should I should do this again with a whole new generation.
Speaker 5: And I was inspired by that.
Speaker 6: I was like, if I'm gonna I'm gonna do it again, I'm gonna flipp it like this.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: And I was a I was you know, I was running the teen division and Nickelodeon at the time, so I was already over there. And even at one point I was thinking like, like, let me just do like a while'n out for teenagers and for kids, like on some more educational type stuff. So then I kind of stopped developing that. I was like, I'm gonna just bring it back and.
Speaker 2: Exactly appreciate you for that thing. Yeah damn.
Speaker 5: And then that's what we did. We brought that ship back.
Speaker 6: I mean, shit, you see how all two was on, you know, the first iteration and then yeah, you know two.
Speaker 3: T shirts, shirt two T shirt, the twenty five cent bag of chips.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know what though, like now being there and being you know, one of the well, how many of us left? It's just me, you like fat Man and from that original season five?
Speaker 1: How many people was that four?
Speaker 2: There's four, it's only four of us from that.
Speaker 1: It was the last time we took a picture, it was more than four people. This disappeared there.
Speaker 2: But it's like that process then.
Speaker 3: But I use that as an example all the time because that was like gladiated school in regards to the time that we came in. It's like it's different now because you know, the platform has grown and it took on a life of its own. But when we came in, Corey and them niggas was like, fuck, is this nigger nigga? And you had to prove yourself in a way to whar it wasn't It wasn't no writers, it wasn't nobody to help you.
Speaker 1: It was just niggas.
Speaker 6: The comedians is looking at y'all, like, especially like Spanky y'all.
Speaker 2: You remember that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I made for real, bro, like it was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was like, man, who are these get?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say not not in front of us. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but their opinion never mattered. If you really gonna gauge what you're about to do off what a nigga like that say that ain't never been Maamo. The niggas ain't never impressed me.
Speaker 6: This nigga came in and took their whole energy.
Speaker 1: He's not doing the same.
Speaker 5: He hate all the new niggas.
Speaker 1: Who was there to like? You can't name a nigga in there that I was wrong about. You don't like nobody nigga? Did they not likable? You just be finding. You found a random nigga with a towel on his head that he was, Yes, he was. He was terrible.
Speaker 2: It's called TikTok.
Speaker 5: It was called musically.
Speaker 1: Man. You should I tell you that I talked about what it was a kid. He was a young boy.
Speaker 5: I forgot what his name was.
Speaker 2: Man, Christian that was Do you see you don't remember?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. You should have left his ass on that app You tying a towel around your head that nigga and now I used to do some weird ship.
Speaker 5: He's like put his legs his head.
Speaker 2: You impressed my ship? Like, I'm gonna tell you why this nigga is an asshole? Bro, Like this.
Speaker 1: Nigga that should not be enough to be on Wild No, no, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Understand this nigg I learned the first workshop how much of an asshole this nigga was at its core? Like people see the nigga that glass and ship like whoever up under that, that's who that nigga really is.
Speaker 5: Like Nigga, we in.
Speaker 3: The workshop the first day. The first day we walking around and ship.
Speaker 2: Everybody walking around. This nigga got a chaka saying like a Batman film, like just shocking. Nigga was play.
Speaker 3: He was trying to play a game when you sit in the death row electric chair and you have the dog collar around.
Speaker 2: Your neck, nigga and if you tuck up the rat they shot your I'm like, bro, what the fuck did I sign up?
Speaker 5: If I want to make it? This bab was funny as it because in practice I didn't want niggas to get hurt.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad you found me on the app.
Speaker 1: I remember she said, she just do something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 5: He's like, nigga, do something like if I wouldn't, if I every everyone ain't gonna be gold. There's some fools gold.
Speaker 1: This nigga was already proven by the time.
Speaker 7: He ain't got on nobody, nobody gave nobody gave me a shot.
Speaker 9: Like he said, he said, I remember when you Now and Shelby and comed the.
Speaker 4: Nigga and they was in there, you know, now give it him producer look.
Speaker 1: Being yeah, but to do something I didn't even have them this nigga talking ship about who is this nigga? And the motherfucking old school.
Speaker 6: Talking ship about niggas, bring that nigga inside.
Speaker 1: And that's what we got.
Speaker 3: That's c still the same niggas in this that I met this nigga two years ago.
Speaker 1: Man, everybody like you, they don't like you. You two oh, I was on themas Listen.
Speaker 3: I met this nigga two years before Wild It Out even came back. He was doing The Fresh Faces, a comedy show in New York at Gotham Comedy Club, and Dolly was.
Speaker 2: Working with him.
Speaker 5: A hell Ti Pete, David Pete and all us.
Speaker 3: Came in New Pete. Yeah, I've been New Pete, you know what I mean. But I came and do the show. And when I came in to do the show, the white man that owned the club was like, yeah, I don't know who you are, bro, So you can't say this.
Speaker 2: You can't say that. You can't say I'm like, nigga, what the type ship is this?
Speaker 1: Pete sent me a message said, man, I would call you, but I don't have a phone. Recently, that was the last time I talked to it. He said I would call you, but I don't have a phone. He damn sure said it. I don't know, but you know, I didn't even know if I should respond or if he was gonna get it. Yeah, I feel I don't know what he sent it on. But so I'm I nervous as a motherfucker, right.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, man, everything that I thought I was great, say, this man just told me I can't say. So I go outside my creative process always, you know, I duck off talk to myself. So I'm outside walking around in the circle talking to myself. This nigga pull up, him and Dorian pull up. See me outside talking to myself just look like New York walk right in.
Speaker 2: I go on stage to do my set, I come off.
Speaker 3: He stopped me and say, hey man, you you just was outside making all that shit you just talked about up just now, wasn't you, Because I just was talking about what just happened. Like I got on stage and talk about the white man telling me I couldn't do my jokes.
Speaker 1: You let a white man tell you couldn't.
Speaker 2: You don't know better.
Speaker 5: I didn't know niggas.
Speaker 3: Doing coming for two years at that time, and I'm going up to New York for the first time not doing this.
Speaker 2: You did this nigga here boy, this nigga head is what type of ship is off? You should have said, that's what I said when I got on stage.
Speaker 1: You should have said everything he told you not to say.
Speaker 6: That's it's so talented and that's what I recognized the nigga.
Speaker 1: He's free style and rock. That motherfucker. He let a white man tell him not. He ain't gonna let that go.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's ain't least might have been border. No, he was the white man not to say, like I said, I still learning.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be a comedian and you wasn't prepared for this ship all week. And then the nigga is brilliant.
Speaker 5: That like this nigga.
Speaker 3: This nigga acted like a nigga, Like I a white man told me not to say nothing last week?
Speaker 2: Did nigga was in twenty ten.
Speaker 3: I was doing in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: And he wanted the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I came up and did the ship Nigga. I get on stage. Nick was like, man, was you just.
Speaker 2: Making all that up?
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, man, he say, man, keep doing that. I'm around some of the best in the game. They can't do what you just did. And then we went to I don't know you remember this. We went to six Flags the next day. Yeah, we went to six Flags roller She was scared of roller coaster. The nigga made her get on the roller coaster. It's an asshole, But I've seen this nigga at his court.
Speaker 1: So you're a terrible person like that.
Speaker 5: I eat a fish, you mean just like me? You terrible nigga. Nigga just called you a gargabat.
Speaker 1: I can't even stunt want to that ship, white man talking man, this ship I'm evil. That's the case exactly.
Speaker 3: But you know, I I'm watching you at that time. Mind you, I'm going all the way nobody. I'm just a nigga that's with a nigga, that's with a nigga at that time.
Speaker 1: With too many niggas, it was, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: The last nigga. I'm with the assistant of the assistant nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm like, let me stay back year so I don't overstayed my welcome. I don't want to, you know, do too much.
Speaker 3: So I'm watching him just as observant, and I'm seeing him go you know, he vi ip and everybody they yelling on the speaker.
Speaker 2: Don't hang over the rails.
Speaker 3: And people going crazy trying to take pictures and ship, and I'm looking like, man, this is what success looks like in this game. Can I deal with this shiit? And at that point I was like, yeah, nigga, I can deal with this ship. And you know, at that point, I was like, Nigga, this is what I'm supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: That is just the craziest shit I ever seen with this nigga. White lady handed him a baby and walked off. That was I'm telling you this. We was out somewhere and the lady just handed this nigga a baby, and he was like, baby, white, a white baby.
Speaker 4: Off you had that white lady.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, this I didn't even know ship like this happened in the Mayor. I ain't never seen that ship before.
Speaker 5: We were trust the black man with your baby.
Speaker 1: Where was y'all that It must have been on tour shows, tour fan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she wasn't just coming to give me a baby. Niggas.
Speaker 1: People ask me all the time, what's the joke that went too far? Like in the whole history A while in there.
Speaker 6: The one that went I don't think there is one that went too far. Niggas didn't been talking talking about me dying niggas and talking about.
Speaker 5: My baby mama. Get that's one of the things you can't say nothing.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: That's what I always give you credit for.
Speaker 3: One of the main things that I give you credit for in our journey, you know, being you know people that you gave an opportunity to a lot of niggas that's in your position to give you the opportunity and stand back and see what you do and just let you go out and just you know, so a nigga.
Speaker 2: Not attached to it like oh some ship.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I catch you when I catch you. But you stood beside us the whole time and allowed us to use a nigga that was already a superstar, you know, and let us come up in that regard about me.
Speaker 5: That's the true generation of wealth.
Speaker 1: I just want to.
Speaker 5: See niggas winning.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 6: You really ten years and y'all have took it be on television, you feel me?
Speaker 2: You created er.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, movies and fucking record labels.
Speaker 1: That ship eighty five ain't the record.
Speaker 10: We yea about to say rapper.
Speaker 1: Three terrible rappers. Fuck it, niggas. We believe that terrible rapper. Everybody else do it.
Speaker 4: We ain't get no terrible Who's gonna invest the money?
Speaker 1: You invest your part of the money.
Speaker 5: I ain't doing.
Speaker 1: Don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cut that ship off. But go home.
Speaker 5: Because you get it though. You want somebody to be able to do.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, you start off.
Speaker 5: That's his gold.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find some terrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we find some niggas that get least got talent, that wanting through this he no, let's fire some motherfuckers who don't even care about this ship right now.
Speaker 3: He just gonna talk all that ship to me and this nigga and just do exactly what he said.
Speaker 2: This nigga been doing for ten years.
Speaker 5: Terrible.
Speaker 1: That's the Jedi mind tricks. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He really saying, that's what I've been doing is fire and terrible.
Speaker 1: Niggas. What you some niggas that can't even rap better than me and Chico nigga blame him. Y'all.
Speaker 6: Niggas do more than wrap though one that ship dedicate their life to that ship.
Speaker 5: That's what it is. Y'all. Dedicated y'all life to being.
Speaker 1: The We didn't dedicate our life to ship. This is part of what we do because it's your life. Nah, this is just like one.
Speaker 5: Dedicated your life too.
Speaker 1: Don't act like you didn't know. This ship, the Macan and the pipping is what got me in the game. It was the gift of gas motivated. If I couldn't convince these motherfuckers that I'm better than what they thought I was, none of this ship exists. The Rejuvenator I pimped this whole situation. If they second guess you, and they don't think this show was about a fucking inner state nigga. Come on, you act like you don't see the pippin nigga. I've been seeing it. They didn't fuck up and let me get a whole building with the square footage with security.
Speaker 5: Ain't pulling on that ship.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 5: Look at the couch.
Speaker 1: They could have got a new no clean that one. Because we're bringing nothing but ghetto Royton through here. We want niggas to feel like that.
Speaker 5: They.
Speaker 1: I tell y'all, come on, man, you kept in the game. Look at his floor, undedicated. Yet they was about to put a Walmart over here. We telling him, no, this's being Walmart. Man.
Speaker 2: I don't do that having people coming back over here and hold up, hold up, he was right there.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know it.
Speaker 2: You got that look. I don't look, don't.
Speaker 5: Target and the rest of the motherfucker you feel.
Speaker 1: That's all the same. We'll wrap about that later and then walking back to the eighty five SEPs today, we're wilding out with none other than Nick Cannon, the most controversial nigga in the game. People only look at the good ship that he do and they ignore all the controversial ship that he be doing. You gotta be likable every time you look up here, and some ship.
Speaker 5: As long as they like you, they'll they'll forgive you.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you be wilding though, I said wilding out. You be flirting with tm Z ladies and ship. They can't just be out here saying this kind of sh You do it. No, but nigga, you nick no, you be having You be doing the most they give a fuck about you. I'm in a comfortable position in my career where I could say shit and don't nobody give a fuck. You say the wrong shit. It's on the news in the morning, they canceling deals. Can't nobody drink sprite no more? And shit, man, don't never gauge your life off the shit I do. You are way more successful than me. I should never be the gauge in your decision, man.
Speaker 5: But you always tell me.
Speaker 6: You said, YO, just hire you to pick pay you to just keep a real nigga around.
Speaker 1: And I guess you found some other niggas. I was not suggesting nobody else. I don't know what the why you listen wrong.
Speaker 6: That ain't elevated beyond that position now you gotta hire real niggas to be around you, keep you solid and thorough.
Speaker 5: Dam not.
Speaker 1: I am the real nigga that in my life. I take all the heat for my own decision, as with your ass. You out here just fucking going crazy in real life. I mean, I'm enjoying it. Though I stopped counting. You stopped counting.
Speaker 7: The most exciting TV show, I know it's ours.
Speaker 5: I mean, I love Wild That's my baby.
Speaker 1: But it's just saying that because we don't. I've seen how happy you be on the Man Singer Ship. You smelled a lot of smiling the whole time.
Speaker 5: Take you goddamn glasses off.
Speaker 3: Care about I remember he was doing America Got Talent Nigga as nigga. Dressing room looked like the stage we shoot on. I was like, gang damn nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good to see what's the most exciting lifting his ms up for a motherfucker to come fit him for a suit while they saying right there.
Speaker 3: I said, went like this, that's He was like, what was that? And the motherfucker came and dressed this nigga.
Speaker 2: I said, all ship, that's money, money, bro. This shit different all the way.
Speaker 1: So you say, is the most exciting show for you then?
Speaker 5: Ever, I mean, I gotta say, it's well'n out. That's just real shit.
Speaker 1: That's the most freedom.
Speaker 5: I mean one because I run it.
Speaker 6: I could pretty much do whatever I want to do, and I created it, like from working on the logo to making all the beats, to creating the games, to picking the cast, like and then for it to beat Nigga.
Speaker 1: We got restaurants, now, we got.
Speaker 6: Board games, Franchi, we got motherfucker tours and travel all over the world. Like I haven't done that in any other capacity, you know what I mean, Like when when you take something that started in here and then it literally becomes an iconic legacy for decades.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's ul as a blueprint for every show and everything that I go on, because I always say, well, I know wild'n out from when it first came on.
Speaker 7: It was rough caught the end part of the Gladiator School, Nigga.
Speaker 2: When I found out.
Speaker 8: Y'all niggas was friends, I was like, Damn, Collos, don't left me by myself.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, man, It's crazy you say that fly because.
Speaker 3: It's a level of talent, man, that you gotta have to do that ship to the level that it gotta be done it. And when you came, it was different, Like when we first met, that's the first thing you said, when we can this me and this nigga downstairs in the lobby reminiscing, like nigga, we back again, and it gave us another one. This nigga come downstairs and say, yeah, what's up nigga? So you met your real friend and left me.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, you a wild nigga in real life, what's up with you slipping? But that's the type of shit that you could feel with nigga gonna be able to blend into that environment because that shit like this nigga come do the show, and then this nigga would at that time, he was leaving and going to.
Speaker 2: Shoot America's Got Talent right after.
Speaker 3: And so it was us that was creating the environment that you come into, and we had to fight to be able to establish Like they were trying to give me three shows my first season. They was like, yeah, you're here for three, but.
Speaker 5: They on me since I first walked in the building.
Speaker 2: So I remember that situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened you As soon as we got to the set bro the people who put the lights in the in the ceiling, they were smoking a joint and they thought it was me. They yeah, br we just walked in the bill. These motherfuckers been smoking all day. Been handed out for you, they been handed out for me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Literally shit I've ever been on.
Speaker 8: And I used it as a baby, like can't nobody even saying bad about Wild and now to do no no side ship about Wild or not because we use it as a platform and we use it as a solid foundation to.
Speaker 7: See how we know how successful TV show work. Not only do we know how successful TV show.
Speaker 4: Work, the energy that we have cultivated over the years.
Speaker 5: And like I.
Speaker 1: Said, that was like it gets to show buffers how much ship you can actually do as a talent, because you have to do a lot of ship that don't have ship to do with ship you might do, especially for music, you fucking with the camera or you fucking you know you're a comedian and you have to fuck with the music.
Speaker 7: But it actually became a workspace where people was looking forward to go to.
Speaker 1: Why am I called you? They called you to?
Speaker 7: I got two weeks to go to l are gonna shoot this ship? Half with the bro go up here and talk some ship.
Speaker 5: That's what you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It was different at the time, remember them, Remember them times where we was waiting on them.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna say that to say the name on here because although if they were it was the old regime, they might be working for somebody else.
Speaker 2: Now it was waiting on them then pick up notices waiting niggas. Oh yeah, you ain't never had to wait on no pick up notice nigga?
Speaker 1: Yes, why not?
Speaker 2: You had to?
Speaker 3: They was learning about whether that they was gonna replace you every season, Well we had to is.
Speaker 5: The show coming back?
Speaker 3: It showed, of course, But our pick up notice was after they had already knew the show was coming back, Like you had already been like, yeah, we coming back your number one in three weeks.
Speaker 2: Then past you like, well maybe maybe maybe not waiting for the call like that. Ship was different, but in the sense of we are.
Speaker 3: That's what made us love it so much in my in my opinion, because we really had the work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there was no you know what I mean, there was no leeway.
Speaker 3: It was no Olive branch in regards to you know what you do when you get on that stage, like when the lights turned on, that mind you was, And I want to ask you this, like, how was it different for you? Because in my opinion, you you've surrounded yourself with some talent that you'll always be able to say, Man, I found that person, but you have it.
Speaker 2: Do you ever have a pressure.
Speaker 3: Coming up and performing the way that we feel when we get them emails when we on the shows?
Speaker 2: Does it doesn't?
Speaker 5: Because I want to keep the brand going, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Now, there's an expectation and even when it comes to like I don't even like saying, like, y'all, I found that person, all right, I put that person on. Really it's the platform that I created.
Speaker 5: That allowed y'all to take it.
Speaker 6: I think Cat Williams even said that ship the best. He's like, wild'n out is like a diving board. He was like, his niggas, that's gonna come and jump on that motherfucking do flips and do some Olympic ship and sore and there's gonna be some up come bounce on that motherfucker and fall the fuck off. So it's like, as long as I keep it stable enough for niggas to continue to launch.
Speaker 1: Then that's what we do. It's the community pool.
Speaker 5: Nigga, come jump off and soar with that ship.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna care. I'll be telling people all the time I put you on because I know you would never say that, my big homie. When I came in the game and we did that first season, Niga was doing.
Speaker 5: Comedy, man, because you're an old yah.
Speaker 1: I started doing comedy in five, young.
Speaker 5: Nigga, but you carry yourself like an old nigga.
Speaker 1: But I was raised around. I'm from Mississippi, so I'm automatically six.
Speaker 5: So you you came out thirty seven. Yeah, when you came out like me?
Speaker 1: Yeah from old. Yeah, all everybody was old. I grew up, bro, my great grandma and my real granddaddy. About my real granddaddy, I got that old nigga, I got to see I got to see my family. Bro. My granddaddy could have been even greater. But he never had no draws that fit all his draws. It was too big. Wait, he never I'm just saying, like, some days you go with my granddaddy house here answer to doing his drawer.
Speaker 5: That's what Granddaddy's do.
Speaker 1: And it was like granddaddy, if your drawers was the right size, ain't no telling what you could have seen. You just never had a real.
Speaker 6: Fair chance back draw I think they only made boxes in one size back.
Speaker 1: Boxes, just like just been great draws. Three sizes is too big.
Speaker 2: I don't know waistline from I don't know my granddaddy. I ain't never met that man.
Speaker 1: You're telling you man.
Speaker 2: Raised around and my daddy was got a tough life.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: People think that think he all jokes that nigga have been through some ship, you got some real gangsters, or.
Speaker 2: Yeah that ain't that ain't that's the that's the beauty of.
Speaker 1: Being you're gonna blow cover.
Speaker 5: Sorry, you're a real one.
Speaker 3: No, you know it's it's that's the that's the the beauty of being in this position, Like to get to this is the escape all of that ship. Like I just did a show in in d C at the MGM, and I went back through my old neighborhood just to show like it's different now gentrified, now.
Speaker 2: It's coming.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a lot of white people waiting on it. But for me, it's like I don't I've escaped that environment, but I'm of the environment.
Speaker 2: When you really of it, you don't got to walk around like you don't have to walk around like the tough.
Speaker 5: Proudly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah, nigga, I'm I didn't. I didn't beat the game, slim, like I had to wake up every day and be outside without a choice. That's not that's not something that you know. I'm proud that I was able to get out of it. But I also not like, yeah, nigga, guess what I did before funk all that. But the thing is for me getting to a position where we at now. It's like I look back on coming into that slot of that diving board, like you said, with nothing, and like, really, me and this nigga man, like we came in together and he said some shit to me at our audition that our first workshop, when we was doing that last audition, that group audition that we did that nigga came up and said something to me that ring rings true to this day.
Speaker 2: Something of the relationship.
Speaker 3: Ever, like this nigga walked up to me because we knew each other pride. He was like, I don't know what these niggas great do we greak it on TV?
Speaker 1: And I've been telling you that them niggas been garbage since even before y'all gave me. That's what I've been saying. Never changed everyone, you You've been the same nigga said Kobe Brand the game, Kobe Brand, fuck him, put him on the court.
Speaker 5: He's like he's the g That's why.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between new garbage and old gyage? The smell garbage?
Speaker 2: Smell the old god worse the old garbage.
Speaker 5: Do you fuck with other than these two niggas?
Speaker 1: Right? What do you mean other than these too? You don't mean for too motherfuckers. I already proved that people who have a lot of friends, they don't have nons.
Speaker 6: You came up in a stand up game with a lot of niggas, you don't fuck with none of them.
Speaker 1: It's not that I don't fuck with them, but do you understand that these niggas look at what I do with my hard work and feel like i'n't funk with them. No, it's not even that, it's they had the same opportunity.
Speaker 5: To audition, but cause you know you'll, I mean, when y'all watch.
Speaker 6: The other platforms and niggas be coming up with all of these conspiracy theories on the comedy hypes and all of that, like, and it's like whoever else got a podcast and you know, trying to emulate what y'all I'm built. It's like a lot there's a lot of people that feel like yo, y'all.
Speaker 1: Have thrown They authentically don't fuck with each other. They not You can't just get on with But this is what I'm saying. You can't just get on camera and pretend to be friends. People gonna see through that ship, right, That's why they fuck with us. We don't always agree. They be with the ship sometimes and Donna be with the ship sometimes. Sometimes the ship I be with it. This your ship, hey, that's that's that's saying, that's the family ship.
Speaker 3: But exactly from the environment that we come up out of, which you know, being in wilding out like when we came in, Nigga, what.
Speaker 4: Helped me to find the family?
Speaker 5: You're gonna be by your mother.
Speaker 3: To this day, I still do ship the same way I did when I came in in twenty thirteen, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I dumped off over here. There's too much shit going on in the environment for me to be comfortable.
Speaker 3: There's too many unnecessary conversations niggas is eating lunch with the wild and now girls acting like they don't know them your whole It's like like, bro.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I never made that made you chuck you known bring it up like broll.
Speaker 2: I don't. I never got it, like I never got like I've.
Speaker 1: Never understood that.
Speaker 3: I've never understood it, bro, like I've never I've never understood that type.
Speaker 5: Of you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I always I don't.
Speaker 3: He's had to find a niche to be comfortable because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't do well in the environments where I see ship going on.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I'm different than him in the sense that I ain't got to say nothing.
Speaker 2: I just see it and be like that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And he's gonna say something this nigga in a prayer like this nigga my prayer, and he'd be gady do the prayer.
Speaker 2: They be like, yeah, man, y'all do a great stop lying nigga.
Speaker 5: It was like los, I'm trying to motivate the young nigga. Why you niggas a chance?
Speaker 2: Why do you nigga and grumpy?
Speaker 1: But he's grumpy now why why? Why?
Speaker 5: Why because I want to give people opportunities.
Speaker 1: I want the nigga s Nick, what is the criteria these days?
Speaker 5: We got this? What is the year?
Speaker 1: Because you are lowering the standard nigg so far. You used to have to be good at something. This nigga came out him stop that ship. That nigga is amazing. You've been in movies, yes, and you can read. Justine it came after y'all. I can read what you can read. You got niggas now they can't even read. Some niggas. They can't read kids. Man, I just heard them niggas read of the week. I heard the nigga.
Speaker 5: Read what he saying. Uh uh uh.
Speaker 3: Paramount, Yeah, no, he's not lying. Bull shipn't Yeah, he fed her amount up. I'm talking about he.
Speaker 2: Had to he had to walk, he had to walk through param.
Speaker 5: Everybody can't read it now.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying so they can know. They can stop asking me, what's the criteria these days?
Speaker 5: To be fearless?
Speaker 1: Fearless like you, not like not like me, not like me.
Speaker 6: You gotta be if you're gonna succeed on wild out, you gotta be fearless. If you're scared that any moment you're gonna fail. You're gonna think you're gonna stumble off that motherfucking diving boy.
Speaker 2: People think that.
Speaker 6: Ship is easy you gotta make and then because they come in with thee they chest out feelings as soon as it's crickets and they don't get no laughs. Scared, ain't got second guess ship because they think this crowd is just gonna come in here and laugh at anything.
Speaker 1: These ain't fucking people who just trained the half.
Speaker 11: Niggas like they what that track, and then seasons like huh yo, nigga, yo, you shut the fuck up your nigga.
Speaker 2: Bet that nigga be you put me for real Slim. But that ship was fun though I involved back in the day we.
Speaker 4: Had the three level.
Speaker 5: That was that nigga that that motherfucking green room might have been my favorite.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I was gonna say that, Yeah, that was one, but that my DJ in the middle. It was live live, That was live, That that a one, That New York one man.
Speaker 5: It was like every show it got it got too crazy.
Speaker 6: Niggas was coming from the club to the wild Out after party, trying to get a cover charge to get into the motherfucker.
Speaker 12: After we were doing that, I forgot that's why so many people in there, people who had Risk band, so we had people in the crowd.
Speaker 4: Coming back there with us.
Speaker 5: I did not know that.
Speaker 4: I was like, whatever we're doing, but this ship.
Speaker 2: Hey, I gotta ask you this, like what what's the reason?
Speaker 3: Like, because you do a lot of ship and I'd be like, man that nigga, don't don't have to do that ship, but you really doing it. For example, now I'm talking about the good part now, like as far as the ship that you do, Like we stayed like they didn't you know, we done have to transition in this particular season, were shooting.
Speaker 2: And were staying at a hotel. Nigga damn yeah, but you staying there And it's like like, bro, wh why you do that ship?
Speaker 3: Like when we was on tour and we had to take showers at the Salvation Army and you was like, yeah, nigga, we going through this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, it's this nigga and the c I A.
Speaker 3: Like, why is you taking showers with us having the Salvation Army trying to keep it thorough?
Speaker 5: Nig y'all gotta do it.
Speaker 1: I want to do it.
Speaker 5: Why I'm gonna leave y'all, Like I can be on my jet doing all that.
Speaker 3: Why I want to But see, that's what I'm saying. Is it just to be able to see what it looks like to struggle, like so you.
Speaker 1: Don't so you don't forget what it's like. What is it?
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 1: People want to do it.
Speaker 2: Let me make sure I never.
Speaker 1: Man because we was I mean that tour bus seed, Like get a full body massage and get this dirt off. We was having so much fun ship.
Speaker 5: Late at night.
Speaker 1: Nigga, that ship was fun.
Speaker 6: Like I want to be by myself in an empty ass jet niggas like that ain't fun.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying we could have took us from that.
Speaker 3: That's what I really was getting there, Like how do we transition into seeing the other side of the glasses.
Speaker 1: We'd have been on this side of the But yeah, I want to see.
Speaker 2: This nigga, just gonna wait till we.
Speaker 1: Get our old and meet what's up?
Speaker 5: Maybe you got here, but.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to always rock with y'all and even the same ship like where we're staying now, Like I could go waste all that.
Speaker 5: I can go get a house all that type of ship. But like you with us, it was time to get up to go to work. We all get up and go to work together, like the bed is a bed.
Speaker 3: But that I mean, I give you that credit though, because that's one of the things that I always recognize, just me being the type of nigga that I am and knowing that, man, this nigga ain't gotta be around niggas for real, Like this nigga really could be on some like it seems.
Speaker 6: So phony and boring though, man like, because we all done came across the niggas who was really you know, believe in their own smoke and they try to treat niggas different because of whatever you.
Speaker 5: Want you want to be around.
Speaker 2: It creates.
Speaker 3: It also creates a sense of like, you know, for me at least I know I can speak for myself to where you're like, man, this nigga fuck with me. But then it's a certain level that you be looking like, man, dude, how much do you fuck with me? Because you look around and see shit that you be like, Man, niggain't never asked me to do none of this shit because you expose yourself to shit that you don't have to. So how do you balance that?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But I always say solid, recognize solid, and then when you just lay out the platform, people gonna go get it where they want to get it, you know what I mean. Like this nigga right here, man, you s You see like he saw and he was like, Man, I'm gonna go get these movies. I'm gonna go get this hosting shit, I'm gonna go get this music shit. I'm gonna go master this stand up shit like it was all right there for him and you see his work ethic, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Some people just just want Like you said, this nigga's purpose in life is to be pipping like life and metaphorically not like selling Kuchie.
Speaker 5: I didn't, Nigga, we know what's talking life?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just saying like this is but you comfortable leaning back talking shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like this nigga right here want it all. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Then I also see you too, cause I use you as an example.
Speaker 9: I'm like, bro, I'm watching you laying in I'm talking about literally like twiny minutes before we go on stage, and you.
Speaker 4: Gonna rock that bitch, then leave you like what nigga? Oh he gone yeah in La? The motherfuck with just him? This is a clock in La already. But he gotta come back tomorrow cause you gotta shoot three more.
Speaker 1: How do you.
Speaker 4: Really being the busiest motherfucker? I know, I'm talking about no cat, the busiest motherfucker. I know your father, and you keep a smile on your face. How do you balance it all out?
Speaker 6: I just look at it as a blessing man when like I would pay to do the shit that I get paid to do, right, Like, So when you wake up and God and say, look, all of this is yours thing, i'm'a go try to get it all and I'm not gonna like obviously, you gotta take care of yourself and your your health and wellness first. But once we pass that and I'm out here c cooking to the ti, I can't cook no more, right, keep cooking while the pot is hot type shit like like it's to me, every idea is a great idea till we come up with the best idea.
Speaker 5: So whether if you.
Speaker 6: Got something, he got something like, look, let's cook up, like and if I see opportunity somebody, it's a bag over there.
Speaker 5: It's a easy bag to go get.
Speaker 6: Like I'm a It's I'm trying to be one of those cats that just understands how to diversify your portfolio on every single level. So whether it's entertainment business in front of the camera, behind the camera, I'm always gonna be constant thinking.
Speaker 5: What's the next play, what's the next move. So luckily I'm.
Speaker 6: Still I got that youthful energy, so I can still go like like you said, I don't have to do it no more. I can be chilling on the island somewhere. But it's like, I'm always trying to figure out how to be innovative and what's the next wave?
Speaker 1: So I can't keep cooking.
Speaker 2: Where did that come from?
Speaker 5: For you?
Speaker 6: The hustle mentality? Growing up with you know, my pops, I mean, y'all see my pops and the crazy.
Speaker 5: They got a new idea and yeah.
Speaker 6: And I just I mean I got it from him. I mean he came from the streets to the poor pit too, you know. And then even you know, just growing up around deep boys and hustlers niggas just trying to figure out how to get it, how you keep.
Speaker 1: From going crazy being a check going from a child star to an adult star. A lot of your peers went crazy and got the fucking with the wrong shit.
Speaker 6: I don't think I was a child starter, That's what I think. To the world, it probably was, but I lived the whole regular life. I was in the project's cutting hair, selling weed, like you know, trying to figure.
Speaker 5: It all out like everybody weedy.
Speaker 1: Hey, I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Nigga was grown like like, that's what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 4: From me, do you Ownlode?
Speaker 6: I was an executive there. I was a chairman for years. But but that's what I'm saying, Like I was. I mean, like cause I don't ever like I said, I'm not trying to glorify this ship, but like my stepdad was the biggest d boy in the city, you know what I mean. So I came up under that ship and I was that was the play like he was selling more than we That's just what I was doing in high school I'm talking about. But I was being groomed to be that next nigga, to to kind of operate like that, and it could have it could have went that way, and I had a lot of partners that did go that way.
Speaker 5: And a lot of them niggas is still serving.
Speaker 4: To tell you how'd you get into the give us the date that Nick Cannon didn't.
Speaker 5: Have said we need no more nigga.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you this is God down his truth man. Like it was on some saved my life type shit like my area in another area really was getting at it and partners was just getting shot dying, and I remember going.
Speaker 5: I remember I went to my.
Speaker 6: Grandfather was like, yo, I'm literally scared for my life, like I don't think I'm gonna make it out of high.
Speaker 1: School type shit.
Speaker 5: And you know, our guy's on the street.
Speaker 6: He gave me this book called Name It and Claimant by doctor Fred Price, that was our pastor at Crenshaw Christiensenter, and he was like, if you keep speaking.
Speaker 1: Death, that's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 6: You start speaking life, then whatever you speak is gonna happen to He's like, you gotta speak things into existence.
Speaker 1: In that book was called Naming the Claimant.
Speaker 6: That was probably the first book when I was about, you know, fifteen sixteen and I had ever really read, started feeling kept reading it over and I literally, you know, whatever you desire to believe it when you pray it, and you shall have it on So Mark eleven twenty three type stuff.
Speaker 1: Just really just living it.
Speaker 6: And I started speaking like, yo, i'm'a be entertainer, i'm'a be a comedian, i'm'na be a rapper, and like this is in high school and I literally why Homies was going through it, and I like, it's a certain area.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even go no more.
Speaker 6: We couldn't go to the mall no more, we couldn't go to different football games cause it was active. And I was like, yo, I gotta remove myself out of this environment. So I started catching rides two hours away to Hollywood, standing outside the comedy store, the improv, the lave Actory, just grown niggas is everybody from Chappelle.
Speaker 5: To Pierre to.
Speaker 6: D du Wayne's like and I'm just I'm just a kid standing outside sleeping on Jamie fox couch, like just really just trying to figure out how not to go back to the hood, right uh. And when I did go back, I I literally have to get back to school in the morning.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 6: Nigga wouldn't believe me talk about the shit that I was doing. U And I was just like, this is my vision. I'm'a speak it and you're really within. I ended up graduating high school early, and I was on. I was writing for TV shows. I was warm up on Nickelodeon. I started, you know, at the time, it was w B and all. I was doing all of that, getting holding deals. Jamie Fox had a comedy festival down here called a laugh a Palooza.
Speaker 5: Deal out that joint. I was Bayary Comedy Festival.
Speaker 1: Rock that shit.
Speaker 6: Won that shit like all of like and this is I was fresh out of high school, you know what I mean, But I had escaped the life that I was like nigga. Once I saw that, I was like, I'm a square of like a box of Apple Jackson just really just whatever y'all say.
Speaker 5: I'm a focus. And so Nickelodeon came, I was like, yeah, I'll be a little kid for y'all. My fuckers, let's let's get it real laughing.
Speaker 1: Pealosa was some of the dopest shit I ever got to be a part of it because it was just like a whole week of just all the comedians in the country, just Niga.
Speaker 6: I remember, I got my h every club like we would rock the uptown. We would do different arena.
Speaker 1: It was everything in between, all the comedians from the whole urban club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Chris Tucker had a club out here. He used to bring me down like I was.
Speaker 6: Again, everybody who started out young would look out for the other young niggas.
Speaker 5: Things like I remember being a teenagers. I remember Chris.
Speaker 6: Tucker flew me and Mike Epps out here to do his club and put us in the same room. I had to bunk with that crazy ass nigga Mike. This nigga had all kind of bitches, No, but not with that those my o gis, those dudes that showed me how the game go and this. You know, obviously they were he was young. Mike was young, like nigga, like Chris was the nigga popping at the time. So like we was just comedians on the road and ship.
Speaker 3: You never had anybody, uh like you know, little boy or try a little boy and then double back.
Speaker 5: All the niggas. I was wild in the early seasons.
Speaker 1: Also, you don't fuck with you don't funk with nobody.
Speaker 5: Nigga Spanky and all the niggas and uh Ship, Uh Joe Blunt, all of Thomas Ward.
Speaker 6: They they was older lived they used to live in the jungles in l A And I would come up and.
Speaker 5: I have to sleep on the floor, you know what I mean? Yeah, like yeah, so it's ship like niggas.
Speaker 6: I was the little homie, you know what I mean, shouts out to you know, Chris Spencer and you know all nigga Alex Thomas Uh niggas was those are the niggas I was looking up to.
Speaker 5: And you know they're still in the game strong now.
Speaker 6: But it's like you know, when you do this comedy ship, it's it's it's a whole different culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the reason I asked is because how did you handle How did you handle it? What's the part what's the most important part of the of the equation that that makes you say I ain't gonna do a nigga the way I could?
Speaker 5: Like nah, because I mean not what what do you really get out of that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: That's a low frequency ship, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like to me, I almost niggas, know what I got, Like, you get to a point I ain't got I'm a stunt on some niggas that's doing bad like that like that. He's like, I want to see niggas winning like Vinny, especially especially a lot of the people I came up with.
Speaker 5: I want to see him shine.
Speaker 6: Like especially the certified real ones like you know that's like that nigga scratch or gonna be my nigga for life, just because the nigga when I was a kid, that nigga, not only was he the big hoony on stage, that nigga was to protector of all of us just moving around and some I.
Speaker 5: Seen his nigga and Compton knock a nigga out in a heckler out and set the nigga right there knock down and have to tell the rest of you have to hear his whole set.
Speaker 1: Sweet put them up.
Speaker 5: Nigga kept talking like Yo, I'm just trying.
Speaker 6: I just got out like I'm just trying to do this comedies and kept talking Nigga scrinch O boot Boom Boom picked the nigga up.
Speaker 5: Snigga like I.
Speaker 6: Said, how fuck with gnaw But I'm just saying cats like that when you come around like so, any project I'm gonna do, I'm gonna put that nigga and to move the school dance or you know whatever wild'n out created pocket whatever I could do the help cats. That's been with me since I was fifteen years old. Like, and that's who you know, whoever it is from, Like I said, Spanky Scrawncho to whoever else that we was riding with the niggas obviously that we already know is you know, making hell of money now from the niggas, from Kevin Hart the cat will we.
Speaker 1: Can't give me this. Nigga stayed pranking each other. Y'all got to hold that damn prank shit and.
Speaker 6: Gave us millions of dollars to play niggas. Now we're good, Like we're gonna have some red up fun. That was we used to come out of our own pockets to prank each other. Now we got a budget, gonna start sending niggas to the moon.
Speaker 5: Nigga thought they was on spirit and sent that nigga that Jupiter.
Speaker 2: I'm good and slim because he asshole, bro, he'll do us fucked up. He'll be like, Yeah, I'm finally gonna put you in that movie. Cols, finally gonna be in the movie.
Speaker 3: We show up to set, Nigga and Scrunch over there with some boxing gloves on.
Speaker 2: I want to see if you like what the fun up there?
Speaker 3: Likes up because I'm not fighting slim, you know what I mean. But that like that that type of ship though, you know what I mean when you get to that point, like what what is the ship that that make you want to keep creating outside of the money.
Speaker 6: Like is it legacy some ship you can have fun at, you know, Like I said, that's why I, me and keV do what we do. That's what I wouldn't do wilding out if that ship wasn't fun.
Speaker 2: We has never not been funn I think.
Speaker 6: I probably went through some stages and ship where I was just like people was frustrating me because they didn't allow me to take my brand where I wanted to.
Speaker 1: But you know, we got a lot of them people out the way.
Speaker 6: So like you know again like we jumping there, We we knocked that ship out. We do three episodes in one day and have fun. Nigga, you ain't having fun, you shouldn't be there. And that's just I tell that from you know, from the top to the bottom, from executives to de catering. Like look, we were about love, peace and having a good time.
Speaker 5: If you on some other ship, then the same for you.
Speaker 9: I overheard you on one podcast and you was talking and you was just saying about the ups and downs about the business and whatever.
Speaker 4: A lot of people would assume that.
Speaker 5: Show a lot of that motherfucker jacket I gave you. I might ask for that.
Speaker 2: See to got it.
Speaker 5: You ain't worry about fifty.
Speaker 3: Well he got it now, So don't ask me about the ship, nigga. I don't know me, and you can see that big s. That's the thing, like bruh. You gotta understand you didn't it took us Well, I know for me, it ain't that I didn't want that type of ship back then it was just on Jupiter. So we had to get to the point where we can afford them outfish she was wearing. But I don't give a fuck how much money I get.
Speaker 2: I'm stealing that ship from you.
Speaker 1: I don't give because I know you don't need it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this jacket was like fifty. I know it didn't come out of your pocket.
Speaker 3: Let me get that mother bro. I ain't never tell you, but when he gave me the jacket. The lady that worked with a sweet lady love her.
Speaker 1: She's a nice lady.
Speaker 2: Always nice to me. Always she goes, I love you so much.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They gave me that jacket. She came around the corner like she was great, see about me? And what's up with with a jacket that?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what jacket? Man?
Speaker 2: What you talk about? She was like, did Nick give you the jacket?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 2: She walked me over there like a principal Niggers like, you say he can have this?
Speaker 5: He was like yeah, yeah, yeah, I said he can have it.
Speaker 1: I was like, and have it?
Speaker 3: That me and this nigga, Chuck, This nigga Chuck did the Frisco ship on me.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: This nigga next say, baby was gonna get some shoes away. That nigga Chuck. I was about to go get the shoes. He pulled me. Hey nigga, hey, bro, how much of this ship you that got?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 5: He for real?
Speaker 2: How much of this ship you that got?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like for real, bro, let another nigga, what the shoe?
Speaker 5: Niggas already say.
Speaker 1: Chuck be calling you about ship like that, Chuck be calling me about crazy ship? He ain't calling asked me on a show how many bitches nigga gave me. I said, Nigga, you giving this nigga too much credit. Chuck called me and said, yo, yo, what you say about nig I said, Nigga watch the rest of the clip. He called me back here, like, all right, niggain't gave me no bitches my own bitches. Now, I'm want credit for having my own bites. Thank you. Clar that ship up. Don't be calling me, Chuck. I ain't never said nothing for up there about Nick that I wouldn't say in front of him.
Speaker 4: He know that that, nah I was saying. I had to see the podcast.
Speaker 1: Well Nick, now I wouldn't say nothing fucked up about him behind his back. I'm gonna say it to him first.
Speaker 5: Then I said, come about this, nigga as fucked up.
Speaker 1: Thank you. He knows I'm a terrible person. We have a great relationship. People always asking me about Just think he is here. I have to ask him about all this crazy shit. I been knowing Nick when he had two kids. In fact, just jump but nah, I.
Speaker 9: Was asking h I seen the podcast where he was talking about the way the elevation of the game and they can go up and down a lot.
Speaker 4: Of people because you know you you started you you say, you look at young. Everybody swore you his kids start crazy. But you've been in the game. Damn the thirty years, niggada. Hen are you talking about, nigga?
Speaker 1: That's a long time stand up thirty years.
Speaker 6: I started doing stand up and it was like twelve eleven, twelve years old, thirty is.
Speaker 4: You in the game. But I remember you saying that when you did drum Line, Yeah, you was like only sixty thive dollars in my pocket when they called you, was like, I might.
Speaker 5: Not even have that because that's what they paid.
Speaker 1: Me to do drumming.
Speaker 4: That's what they paid to the drumming from drum Line, I didn't really have.
Speaker 6: I mean I was it was checked to check. But at that time, drumlard was my biggest check and I was sixty week on.
Speaker 1: The Living checked the check in the industry household name and motherfucker know you right?
Speaker 5: You Living checked it?
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 6: I mean that's just like everybody jobs like I was doing. I was trying making more money doing stand up. Then I was getting off of TV at that time. You know what I mean, Because you know early days of Nickelodeon they weren't. Man, That's why I was writing too. I was trying to write and do all of that because there was more checks there. I do the warm up, show up, grab that five hondred like I was.
Speaker 5: Just trying to hustle. I was dancing on soul Train.
Speaker 1: But stop man. Niggas swepped me.
Speaker 3: In at the comedy's club that I started and they got a picture a fon. I fuck with that nigga about every time I see him. I'm like, yeah, I'm talking about the the Alien Jones.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Palm Bro, you ever worked with that nigga that looked just like you? That nigga The other nigga, That nigga that looked just like you. Nigga, Oh, I know you're talking about Rollout.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 1: We was in rollbounds together, I say, on some other the on the other ship that was y'all did Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean nigga that was that was my partner for ship like.
Speaker 6: We used to tell niggas we was brothers when we was coming up in auditions and ship like that.
Speaker 5: That nigga was you talking about? Wesley j.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had city guys he had to show. They used to come on Saturday mornings on NVC.
Speaker 5: So that Nigga was popping. It was his little bro.
Speaker 6: So like that Nigga was you know that Nigga was in Panther, you know what I mean, like that ship, like he was in a classic film and all of that ship.
Speaker 5: So we I looked up to and that's just you know, it's one of them.
Speaker 6: Moves where when you out in Hollywood, like I had a different gift because I was auditioning and doing music and shit, but stand up was what I was known for, so I didn't even really have to audition a lot of I'd be like, yo, send the casting director, send the director to the improv that night and to the comedy store, and they'd be like, Yo, this is all myfucker getting off, you know, And so I would skip over a lot of shit. But like you know, like I got I mean, y'all done heard the stories Nigga, every young black kid in music and in Hollywood audition for drum line, Like I had to go on that motherfucker about eight different times. And I never booked no shit off of drunk like auditions before. So I'm like, you know, I was musical, so I know how to move around. And you know, luckily the director, Charles Stone was so cold that Nigga directed drum Line and paid him for you know what I mean. It was his first two movies, and but before that he was just a dope music, you know, video commercial director, and he saw something in me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: It's just like out of thousands of niggas like and you. I mean, people tell your story every year. You're here Silk the Shack and talking about it. Tr everybody like Nigga. When I tell you, everybody, Nigga, everybody.
Speaker 5: Au that ship.
Speaker 6: The niggas from TV shows, movies, everybody was auditioning for that ship.
Speaker 4: Silk the motherfucking Shota in there talking about it and none of abot. I want to see no goddamn Silk Shaa playing on drums.
Speaker 5: That nigga bro from Louisiana. You know, you grew up with instruments and drums and ship.
Speaker 2: If not drum Line, what would you say? What was the moment for you? Was like, oh shit, I made it.
Speaker 6: Like we always that. I still don't feel like that. I don't feel like that dead ass like Nigga. I'm in and all y'all niggas I'm constantly hustling.
Speaker 4: I know you we're talking about when the ship got different, when the chicks got different.
Speaker 5: Well, I can tell you like the biggest check but even chick. But even when that ship would happen, it be gone so quick.
Speaker 4: Fire with the bigg wanted this shit.
Speaker 12: Because you're gonna tell me, I'm like, yeah, day, I know it's at them, but it's like, when did that ship change?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: Like it we all knew, why did I change?
Speaker 1: Hip change?
Speaker 5: We see no, but you gotta remember were for y'all, but for me? Why would I wasn't for y'all?
Speaker 6: No, but why would I wasn't a success? When it first dropped up, the nigga was back like again. They was excited about Pump and all of that shit, and I was just like, you know, we was just we was doing well, but we was waiting all they gonna pick us up Nigga the wild'n Out season. The first season was six episodes and we just wanted to get the season two though, and then they gave us eight. He's like, oh, we thought we was on and then from there it just slowly so even then, like Wilin, I wasn't a success at first you look back and like, shit, we've been doing this ship two decades. But even drum Line wasn't a success Like that shit opened moderately, It didn't well, but they didn't market it, they didn't promote it. Nigga had no billboards, barely like a commercial. It was only on BT, but the culture fucked with it and turned it into the classic like so everything, Like I've never had that that where a whole system or a whole studio believes in you, like like the shit when you see like with these actors today, like shouts out to Bro Michael B.
Speaker 5: Jordan, you go traw that niggas.
Speaker 6: On buildings and bien like because I mean, and it's dope, like whether it's from Preed, the Black Panther or you know what I mean. Like there's a different there's certain people that a whole studio will get behind, like we want to turn this person into a movie star, you want to turn this person to a television star, you'll get something, get like a Donald Glover and a whole network or get behind them and motherfuckers be at the ms and all that shit like that's because the system fucks with them. I'm outside the system. Everything I did, all my success I had to work for. Ain't nobody ever believe in me? And that's just the shit. And that's why I believe in niggas like y'all because I know that pain. It's like, where don't nobody support you? You feel like you're out there by yourself. So now at least I know how don't build my own ship. So let me teach niggas the game so they can build their own ship so they don't have to have all of their their self esteem built talking of a system that never fucked with them in the first place.
Speaker 2: Fact, so you got that side you got, you got, you got, you got that side of you got that.
Speaker 3: Side of it, right that side that you're dealing with on the corporate side, of the Hollywood side, and then you got the other side of it, the ship that niggas come up to us and be like, man, Nick Corny for a real nigga, you know what I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: Being with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're standing there like one more time, yeah all.
Speaker 1: The way, Yeah yeah, all the way, but we talk men right there.
Speaker 2: Like yeah time square.
Speaker 3: But buddy, was just you know what I mean, meaning like you you deal with you're dealing with that on that side, but you've never said, may man, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Y'all mean, I'm caughting, nigga, I'm over here dealing with this ship.
Speaker 3: You bitch ass. Niggas got me fucked up, Like why haven't you felt the need to ever address that part? You address a lot of shit, you address some ship that you shouldn't address, but you never address that.
Speaker 6: Because why not, like because they don't bother me, Like that's like it don't really like I like when niggas call me courty nigga, that's that's my motherfucking like decoy. I'll take that all day, Like I don't. I want you to underestimate. I want you to think shit is sweet. So because then now I got the upper hand whatever the situation.
Speaker 1: Well, we know you and we know that this ship is that ship ain't even it ain't even it don't even apply to the gainst the ship we been seeing you doing like these motherfuckers new it's beauty. I don't blove my cousin like I I'm corny.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's it is what it is. Because nigga always say, nigga corny is.
Speaker 1: I've seen the nigga. I've seen the nigga do some ship.
Speaker 5: That's that's the ship. Like chicks really like corny motherfuckers. If you they want you to make them lie, don't be given relationship.
Speaker 1: But here you get terr.
Speaker 2: You give him terror. I'm asking you questions I got.
Speaker 1: I don't want the one you're giving terrible advice and wearing bright orange hood and the one to show that's why you're starting of the morning giving out bed and you know at first, I ain't never gave a nigga advice ever.
Speaker 5: Like nigga, I know, did you tell a nigga get a lawyer? You never liked what we were getting paid?
Speaker 4: You y'all niggat lawyer and walk off.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, exactly what that? He didn't walk off?
Speaker 1: The nigga said, y'all niggas get a lawyer.
Speaker 2: And went laid in his bunk on the bus.
Speaker 4: This nigga just go get in the bunk.
Speaker 5: Nothing. Well, y'all niggas't got lawyers.
Speaker 1: And you see what.
Speaker 5: But I don't give advice on camera. It's what I'm saying, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So what would you say?
Speaker 5: Is hard?
Speaker 4: And Okay, it's it's it's a g is A is a man with many gifts, many talents.
Speaker 9: Y got the hosting, got the comedy, got creative content, got got music.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker vies movies.
Speaker 4: What would you say what was the hardest to graph the hardest to achieve? I know you say you still oh yeah, sh I.
Speaker 6: Mean, like I think the shit that wall obviously we all know, like the shit that's probably the most frustrating because.
Speaker 5: The music game is not a real game. It's not based off of talent.
Speaker 6: Fright, So niggas ga on s sit around O and know I play seven instruments, right, mayke all the beats on wild'n out there. It's just like you gotta have a story of trajectory. I mean, you go through the same shit all y'all go through the same shit.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Niggas is gifted, but they wanna hear about the nigga that was trapping.
Speaker 5: Or the nigga that just got out, Like they don't see you.
Speaker 2: That's how it work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's like, which is cool because there's something to it because niggas like all th and they like real shit. They like a nigga like that That's why today the biggest d boy in the hood can become the biggest rapper in the world because, oh, this nigga.
Speaker 5: Is certified and they get respect in this field.
Speaker 6: So all we gotta put this nigga together with some rhyming words and a.
Speaker 5: Dope beat and he out of here.
Speaker 6: So when a nigga who's not trying to do that but can come up in the church and sit on the organ and sit on the drums and all of that stuff, those usually don't be the dudes that succeed in that space.
Speaker 5: So we still on the grind.
Speaker 6: And you know, even like I don't put you know, multi platinum artists on, I don't put.
Speaker 5: I don't build careers. But I'm never won the.
Speaker 6: Gloat to be like, oh I wrote that song or I did this, so like I just but the music game is always gonna be a challenge.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 6: It's a young man's game, so to be able to stay current and really and that again, y'all niggas keep me hot, you know what I mean? The next generation of artists that I'm looking to find, the new show I got future superstars. I'm finding teenagers. I'm finding I learned that game from the quenty Jones and the l.
Speaker 1: A Reads and shit been done. Go find some old niggas who never got a chance.
Speaker 5: I did that on America's Got Talent Nigga. I did that already them.
Speaker 2: Susan boy, I remember.
Speaker 1: Singing tam Cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of them early seasons. A while'n out you was bringing her around like h e r her Yeah, the little.
Speaker 3: Gaddy Yeah, like you was like this was this is, you know, my new artist or somebody I'm working with at the time, And every time I see her, I be thinking I'm tripping.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I think that was the.
Speaker 5: I put her on Nickelodeon niggas.
Speaker 6: I directed and produced the movie for Nickelodeon that had her any Soldier boy justin bieber uh ship like it was that. I've always had a knack to know who's gonna be next in the young young talent space. So you know, it's it's one of those things. Wre we continueing that that vibe. But I think now I'm probably stick my chest out a little bit more and be like, yo, I'll produce that record.
Speaker 1: I put that person on a little bit more.
Speaker 5: I never wanted to, though, because I always like to play the back music industry.
Speaker 9: They know, but then they be like if they know no use behind it, they like, Oh, because the music game is so many different platforms and so many different titles and.
Speaker 4: Jobs, people be thinking you got to be the motherfucker that's holding the MC scene.
Speaker 1: But no I could put together.
Speaker 3: And then sometimes it might be better that people don't know because they know you did it and just gonna act like they don't like it just because they know you did it. You know what I mean, motherfucker act like he did it. I don't even want to hear it now because I know I ain't gonna like it. But if you don't put your name on it, then a nigga.
Speaker 6: That's why I have my like Even when I used to produce records from my Ryan Ship, I didn't want people to know so put it.
Speaker 5: It was the heat Miser. So it's like all the names you could, you know, he gonna see a young nigga you don't know he might.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: It was this old ass show.
Speaker 5: Back in the day. The nigga used to get high to and watch the ship.
Speaker 6: It was like the black version of like motherfucking Sesame Street and Ship and these niggas is like it was like hr puffing stuff and all that ship or no, and it was the heat Miser if you remember.
Speaker 5: Then they also made the ship.
Speaker 6: The Christmas the motherfucking Rudolph, the red nose reindeer ship, and it was like the nigga that was ice cold. And then it was the other nigga with the flame here. That nigga was the heat. I'm telling you, nigga was fire.
Speaker 7: So what's the hottest beat that the heat miner.
Speaker 5: Made for Mariah kre Uh? That ship that just went viral again, it's a rap.
Speaker 1: Well you know what you should have produced?
Speaker 5: And then I put I put Mary J. Blige on them on the remix of that moment.
Speaker 1: If you would have produced that damn Christmas song, nigga was fucking it thirteen that huge.
Speaker 3: Now, we didn't made so many jokes over the years about all of the ship that you got going on because you're such a public person.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you you just said they don't nobody believe in you. But somehow the universe just seems to always have you.
Speaker 1: In front of some shit, Like.
Speaker 3: The universe finds a way to put you in front of every world, and everything you say and do is right there for to be consumed by the public. So why do you choose to Like as we've known you, you've grown into me, at least in my eyes, you started to like let people in the ship that you used to that you had to be in this space to be able to see. Now you're just giving quotes about ship and I'm like, I ain't no way that nigga said that out loud, man, But what does that?
Speaker 2: Does that come from? Just fatigue of giving a fuck?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think I always just been the same nigga like it just I think, like you said, if the spotlight is on Mell, I'm gonna keep it a stack. You asked me a question, I'm gonna answer it to the best of my ability.
Speaker 1: And truthfully now be trolling sometimes though, but yeah, now, yeah, that's what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying now, like right now, because it's like I'm in this business when I'm building brands and shit like that, I know if I say it's certain shit, it's gonna go viral. Always say, you know, you gotta manipulate the media before the media manipulate you.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So you gotta know how to maneuver in these spaces. And also I gotta be the front runner and a lot of this shit. So sometimes I gotta step out there and say some shit that other niggas are scared to say or or feel like, Yo, whatever consequences come with it, I can handle it, you know what I mean? Or another my fucker might say some shit in their career be gone right. So you know it's really about, you know, truly living that freedom and speak shit, especially when they know your core is centered where you're.
Speaker 5: Coming from an authentic place.
Speaker 6: You're coming from a place where you just really want to see people shine and see people win.
Speaker 9: Speaking of media manipulation and you know, we ain't ever talk about this whatever and all that ship went down, and you know what I'm saying, and.
Speaker 1: We was fired, We was fired, fault we were.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna timpto around you damning.
Speaker 1: Talking about definitely fucked it up.
Speaker 4: How did you feel when because nobody was I ain't never got.
Speaker 1: Offer no money.
Speaker 9: It was an interview and they asked me if you if they wanted to, if they wanted to replace me, how much money was it gonna take you to get on the show, and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, I ain't taking the breakfast club, I ain't taking ship.
Speaker 5: I ain't ever tell you your own camera that got love you for that too, that's.
Speaker 1: What you know. I would have took the money, yeah, you know that. I would have left your name on the ship. Nick Cannon presents Carlos Miller presenting the ship that they presented. You know, I wouldn't took the money.
Speaker 12: Like when that ship popped up, cause you're still a regular nigga right right beside of all the ship that you we accomplished because we like cause we do so much.
Speaker 4: We ain't got emotions, facts, and we ain't got feelings.
Speaker 7: So when that shit popped up and you heard my response, what was your initial reaction.
Speaker 6: When you were like, goddamn nigga, I loved you for that ship, but also cause I was at a time I had told them niggas, I wasn't coming back like it like it's funny cause a lot of.
Speaker 5: Okay if you remember how it actually played.
Speaker 2: I remember, I remember, I remember I was at the house.
Speaker 6: I never they got mad, and you know, they said, you know, and I had been in this situation before with NBC and everything to where the people that the higher ups said, we have to teach you a lesson, right.
Speaker 5: They literally there was they been behind closed doors.
Speaker 6: They said, we have to make an example out of him because you know other people in in our space. And now they was was talking reckless and it got back to me. I was like, they want to make an example out of me? Like what is that supposed to me? Like that if that ain't the most offensive and buck breaking slave mastershit, if I ever someone's you're gonna make it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna hang me up out in front of all the niggas and make an example out of me.
Speaker 6: And so you know, they got then you gotta start backtracking, you know, and so then they offered it back to me immediately, like Yo, how can we figure this out? And there was a lot of amazing people that you know, that I worked with for years. That's why I said, you can't ever even blame an individual when you're talking about corporations because there's boards, they're shareholders, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 6: It's people that been putting money into it for a long time. And the majority of the people understood, you know, Yo, Nigga's family been at this company since he was a teenager. But there's some people that we literally like, we gotta make an example out in So by the time we got there, I was like, fuck that brand, Fuck that matter of fact.
Speaker 5: This is my brand. I've owned it for the majority of the time, and I want this. I want that.
Speaker 6: We did the evaluations, we knew how many billions. It was weth like we was ready to go to war, and I was like, if I never stepped foot back on that motherfucking stage again, I don't care. I was done with wilding out like cause I was just like one, I had a whole I had, I was getting more money at other networks. It was Fox had my back, solid.
Speaker 5: Shit.
Speaker 6: So it was like I'm good and like I I was cool, like and you know, i'm'a I walked away from NBC. I walked away from Millions a couple of years earlier than that, and then doubled.
Speaker 5: Up and got the number one show on Fox. Believing in myself. So I was like, i'm'na just do that shit again, right, And like I was, I was like, so, whatever they want.
Speaker 6: And then when I heard jobs you did it, and being a couple of other people and ship, I was like, damn, it's a lot more people that I love this brand and eating off this brand and provide for their families with this brand.
Speaker 5: So I was like, all right, I'll come back and do it for them. I'll come back and coming back.
Speaker 3: He said that line, and I think it was it was you coming back and doing that ship without that, which another nigga wish would have did.
Speaker 2: Jason back of your head that more wild?
Speaker 5: No hell nah? Remember that the means Ryan seacresty.
Speaker 7: So crazy A sap put that out there, was like, let's just try to put a white face on there to see how they were were.
Speaker 4: Like, what nah, but be the nigga who created it.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 6: But that's I mean, that's what it was. I saw so many you know, how many families we provide for a wild.
Speaker 1: An out you know you mean just I know one in particular mine mother.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's like I came back because I wanted to do it for everybody else. And that's and even now that's why we you know, trying.
Speaker 5: To give other people out.
Speaker 6: We that funny thing on you said, like behind closed doors and the business meetings and stuff.
Speaker 5: Because as you see there's a lot of.
Speaker 6: Stuff going on, the mergers and this company buying this company, and it's so I know how much value wild'n Out has. I know the digital numbers, I know the ticket sales when we're doing the live nation tours. So and a lot of times they try to keep us in the dark with they don't want you to know your value.
Speaker 5: So I know the value. So I'm like, yo, wilding Out should be its own network.
Speaker 6: We produced enough content, enough stars were going towards five hundred episodes. So just based off of that alone, you know how much value is just in that ip alone. Nigga Like you said, look at look what Friends is worth. Look what Seinfeld is worth. Niggas ain't got half the amount of episodes we got. Facts, you know what I mean, everything that you think is a success. Look at what we've done over the years, Look at the the all the millionaires we done made and produced. And so when you know the value of something, even when they try to act like it ain't value.
Speaker 1: Oh we don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh we're gonna be Move you to this networking a you can play the games if you want to give it back, watch what I do with it. Right, And that's where they don't They don't want us to know how much power is in it.
Speaker 1: But the power is in us, right.
Speaker 6: That's why when y'all with y'all built with eighty five South, it's like keep going cause cause you quietly showing them them bigger studios and net works that you don't need them, that your fans gonna come with you wherever you go. It's great to see y'all on TV, but they also gonna follow you over here, and they gonna make sure they gonna come see you in they city.
Speaker 5: They gonna wear your merch and that's the stuff that's that's magic in a bottle. You can't get that every day comes a lot.
Speaker 2: Of responsibility though.
Speaker 3: I think that's the part that people don't talk about, like because I know, like in the space of wild'n Out, we didn't bet, we didn't been through trains, you didn't been Nick Cannon the whole time, but we didn't deves Nigga. Ain't nobody know who Chico Bean was season five or you know, like Carlos Military who we are now, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. So I've seen when the environment be a certain way and then you walk in the.
Speaker 3: Room and everybody's changed, everybody start doing something different and everybody.
Speaker 2: How do you navigate that? Because when you had that type of power, when you walk in the room and.
Speaker 3: Everybody was doing what they maybe wanted to be doing, and then you walk in and they start doing some other shit in front of you, how do you know who's there?
Speaker 2: How do you navigate people in that regard.
Speaker 6: Because you've been seeing them since the g I mean, it's one of them things, man, you gotta it's chest. Yeah, they're gonna expose themselves. They're gonna move how they want to move, and some people gonna show you how solid they are, and you just gravitate towards that, you know what I mean? Like it's everybody is putting on their best representative. And ultimately you come across a nigga like this, who no matter what room, he and he gonna always be the same, even when it's inappropriate.
Speaker 5: This nigga be cussing out the motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Cameraman and the tech.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but then there's a nigga who where we all thinking the same thing. But I play the game a little bit more. I know how to I'm gonna strategically tell you the same ship he telling you, but I'm gonna do it in a way to where you feel like it's at least politically correct. And then at the same time, now I'm at a stage where I ain't even gott to say shit like you're saying, like now, my presence speaks for itself. So when I walk in the room, the aura is gonna make you either straighten up or have to back off because it's like, oh, yeah, he probably really don't fuck with me because I'm on some bullshit and he can sense it. So like that's like spiritusly, That's where I've been trying to, you know, get to to where now.
Speaker 1: I ain't gotta say ship just walking the room and people know what it is.
Speaker 4: Can't we sit the record straight, man? Right here on motherfucker I'm scared of wek Yeah, I'll be too high sometimes.
Speaker 12: Set the record straight right here, right now the motherfucking world, man, because I'm sick of this ship. I'm tired of asking a goddamn question. You did not fire your colors?
Speaker 5: Nah, don't tell you.
Speaker 1: I want to tell the truth. Yeah, we've been.
Speaker 3: Because question when you answer, I speak from that I've never been fired, but we have been done in the way to where it's like, damn, like what has a nigga been doing on these scripts?
Speaker 1: Like I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not the nigga you know my person, I'm not the nigga to be like nigga, run the tape back and you gotta be fucked up.
Speaker 2: But they put you in a position where it's like, niggas that what I can do.
Speaker 3: I gotta show up and be the nigga that I can be and be ignorant to make a motherfucker realize that or do I just have to say my feelings hurt because when you know that you put this ship down in a certain way, and the motherfucker just be like, well, well we'll see, you'll see what and we be like Nigga is because you remember when Los was gone, we both had conversations like.
Speaker 2: Nigga, this ship feels strange, Nigga, he came to.
Speaker 3: Niggas bro nah, like whatever we gotta do to get this nigga back here because they environmentate the same like.
Speaker 2: Who do that? Who the fuck is the person or the people that be like fuck us like that?
Speaker 5: Man, I told y'all for the game. I'm glad y'all even already laid it out there.
Speaker 6: Because y'all already talked about the origin in this conversation already when we was on that motherfucker tour bus, and I told you all they go get lawyers. That's exactly where that shit start. Don't letting nobody tell you anything different.
Speaker 5: This whole motherfucking world is ran by attorneys.
Speaker 6: Go home and watch the motherfucking Devil's Advocate. Are y'all already at home watch that.
Speaker 5: Shit with al.
Speaker 6: Like when you the people who's speaking at legallyes and talking that shit, they the ones that run all of this shit. And if you got a good solid lawyer rocket with you, that ain't in the pockets of the other motherfuckers, because that's even your lawyers to be snake shit, because they've been cool with the corporate lawyers and all the people since back in law school. And they all under the same entity, so they all got the same oaths and beliefs and all of that shit. So that's the groundwork. So I'm gonna tell y'all what I have to deal with every single season. Every single season they tell me I gotta cut the budget and I figure out out the ways to maneuver it, because cause again they don't want a nigga know his value even though I should steady rising, They gonna try to find something. They gonna tell me, well, you know your your three AM shows aren't really rating as much as as well, fuck about that.
Speaker 5: We know what the numbers is doing online. So again we let them give it.
Speaker 6: They give us a number, and again you know motherfucker's jobs to keep telling you a lower number.
Speaker 5: So and that's every season.
Speaker 6: So the goal is they always want to seem like they got more power in this. I said, there's a lot of people who ain't there no more, who were in positions of power that would say stuff that like everybody's replaceable, you know what I mean, like and just you're like, a, well, that ain't the brand I'm rocking with, right, But I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Because of what we built.
Speaker 6: You know, nobody's bigger than the brand. You know, we really trying to get to it.
Speaker 13: So as loud, outspoken motherfucker has always been from dating somebody, he probably said I don't even know, Like again, I don't know, but you know he didn't.
Speaker 5: He didn't have too many friends and higher places to say.
Speaker 6: But he looked like somebody that was as they considered a troublemaker. And y'all remember there's been incidents where.
Speaker 1: People would get to this.
Speaker 6: Now I'm not generous, I'm not just saying you, but there would be certain we'd have to have conversations with h R. Because we might have said something about a certain community. We might have said something a joke or something that made someone uncomfortable and they went and complained about the again.
Speaker 5: Smoking in the or whatever.
Speaker 6: It's always if you get just like at any job, somebody wrote write you up too many time now you won't notice they paying attention, and you get the you get the jacket of a rival rouser or a troublemaker.
Speaker 5: That's just and you know we all been there. But he was probably one of the more louder one.
Speaker 2: So when he came up.
Speaker 1: And again, man, we're gonna keep it a stack, keep us a stick.
Speaker 6: When everybody, at no point that anybody say we don't want Carlos, we don't want you.
Speaker 1: We all have representation.
Speaker 6: And when the way it got back to me and a couple other other executives is you know when it's time to renegotiate with your deal, Carlos rightly. So it was like, Carlos don't want that deal, Carlos won't want money. Carlos want it like has just represent all of our representatives have shown us and even based off as we sit here right now, they value all of us differently.
Speaker 5: And I'm the only one I get to see everything.
Speaker 6: But you know, even at the time they give it, he got holding deals, he doing other shows, he's doing MTV more.
Speaker 1: So they value d C differently.
Speaker 5: So they'll say, well, as long as we got d C, we're good, and like, but you know, we all want to be good. And then it's like, so then I got it. I get putt in a your position like, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do the bullshit.
Speaker 6: I want everybody back, even in niggas Cargos don't like I want God.
Speaker 1: I want everybody get it because.
Speaker 5: If that's I know my budget is larger and I can.
Speaker 1: Move it around.
Speaker 6: I get niggas more episodes because if I say, because like right now are cast members, they try to get me down to six on six and with the with the team captain, so it's really including myself it's seven on seven, y'all.
Speaker 5: Remember there's been season thirteen.
Speaker 6: Because I was like, I want as I can look new for it around as much as I want to. So when they were like, all right, well, we're gonna send everybody's deals out and we're gonna see who comes back. And you know it should even happen this season when niggas don't come talking back the way they like it, oh, he doesn't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 5: And that's how it got.
Speaker 6: There's a Carlos isn't signing this deal, and I'm like, and I'm in the same position, nigga.
Speaker 5: Most didn't come down to this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: So they got mony right.
Speaker 6: So as much as I'm holding down to be like, but they do me the same way, and I gotta I gotta hold tight, stand on my square and be like, nah, I ain't coming until you get too.
Speaker 1: And I see the numbers. I know what everybody gets.
Speaker 5: I know the value.
Speaker 6: So in those situations, when again you got the people, the man we knew we wanted those back when the people and y'all remember when when they came.
Speaker 5: Back and we was all standing outside by the trailers and like, yeah, you know I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I ain't Nigga didn't want you come over here and say that ship that you know how it is like that, ain't That's never how it plays.
Speaker 1: Everybody crab when I came back. Yeah, I carried crab when I came back. This episode, the episode it was when it was before the camera came on. Yeah, the nigga hit in my dressing room, Nick Nick crack, I ain't want nobody.
Speaker 2: That was one of the funnest episode Nigga ever. That was one of the because.
Speaker 3: Because when he came came out and this is probably the only time we've done this as I know, for speaking from our perspective, because that's the thing that from my from my vantaged point that always makes me say, well, damn, what is the you know, what is the credit come in for the type of people that we are in the environment and understanding that was necessary because if we wanted to, we could just go out there and just I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About great motherfuckers and it wouldn't be nothing.
Speaker 3: Nobody could do, you know what I'm saying, Like literally, it wouldn't be nothing niggad be done. But we understand the structure of this that this is a team sport, so we understand it. It's like, man, we got to make everybody look good. Hey, bro, don't do this, don't do that, do this, do that. But that day when that.
Speaker 2: Nigga came back, we was like, nigga, get the fuck out the way.
Speaker 3: If you don't do this ship at the highest level, sit down and watch nigga.
Speaker 5: That was itsde y'all gotta have my little brothers, big astro bos.
Speaker 2: He was the only one that had the heart to step up and do something.
Speaker 3: Everybody else like that because because that's what that's the part of it that mean the most of us. It's like that ship, like the nigga. That's the part where we be like, man, what is y'all? How do y'all not understand that this because.
Speaker 4: We entertain each other. When I see them go up, Man, when he go up, I know the nigga.
Speaker 1: Chico got so.
Speaker 4: Clever to saying when I go up, I look at them. I get they like nigga.
Speaker 6: But what you do with y'all to let an example of solid like even all the ship were talking about. Now, you ain't never seen no niggas root for each other like y'all root for each other. Like also like damn, there's some rat pack typesh and even them niggas broke up, you know what I mean, Like, y'all niggas really want to see each other when and understand y'all, let y'all go all over this fucking world, every city, state and just vibe off of each other.
Speaker 5: Name another nigga kings of comedy. Then fuck with each other like niggas was beef and backstage, y'all niggas.
Speaker 6: Really fuck with each other, man brom and we the world has watched you get it out the money and still keep it in the trap and still show loyalty and love like I ain't never even nigga niggas who don't from d boys to rappers, all the niggas break up.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, all niggas can't never break up.
Speaker 6: Niggas y'all on some shit where you literally are in front of the world a living example of what solid shit look like right now, eighty five South. That shit is about unity. Are y'all niggas turn the whole fucking interstate into a gang?
Speaker 3: It's a community unity, I mean, But like I said, like the same way you say, we fuck with each other. I could say genuinely, bro, we fuck with you like bro, we up with you like.
Speaker 2: Niggas is like I pre that niggas.
Speaker 3: Niggas is like, like we really love you, Slim, Like if you if we never did another episode of wild'n.
Speaker 2: Out, like the fact that you was willing to stand next to that ship this the moment like.
Speaker 1: A ship.
Speaker 3: Years and stood next to us and saying all right, niggas when you had mo araund we was telling all them y'all last day, nigga, my last my last day of my niggas.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all niggas be there, get.
Speaker 5: Y'all together, Let's do it, stay, come back, y'all gotta be together please.
Speaker 2: I mean I wish, yeah, you say that. Now we're gonna next running. I understand how get that.
Speaker 5: I gotta pay for that, But I want to say that work.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of money, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I just invited the nigga to be on the episode. But we're going to have to.
Speaker 1: Trust you a lot more because we know you got more.
Speaker 2: No where you go, nigga, I have so much money. I gotta ask you this. If we do gotta because we'll be here nigga forever.
Speaker 3: But like, I'm a big, big proponent of what you said about the freedom of you know, being able to say what you want and manipulating.
Speaker 2: The media before you like before they get you, before they get you.
Speaker 3: But like los always say shit to me, like all the time, he said, Man, I wish Chico I would go on ship and say ridiculous ship like you be saying. Nigga, you know how much shit you avoiding by saying the ship you say out loud.
Speaker 2: But for you, nigga, you take it to another level.
Speaker 3: Like I got on the Breakfast Club and said I don't never want to be married, to be in a relationship And I'd have been saying this ship for years when I said it on the Breakfast Club. Nigga, you should have seeing the comments and I'm talking about it was crazy. Nigga, you be saying shit and I'd be like, Bro, this is beyond honesty. Like this, nigga gotta be fucking with somebody, Like what is you? As best as you can explain before we roll, what is your perspective on relationships with women?
Speaker 5: Oh, we're gonna be here.
Speaker 2: That's another episode I gotta come back leader to the next episode.
Speaker 1: It's energy man.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, whatever makes you happy, that's what I offer.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And luckily in God has aligned me.
Speaker 6: And blessed me to be able to do whatever I want to do, however I want to do it and came UPY tell me nothing. So when it comes to love, I offer, I'm one hundred percent from the gate. I can say yo, I can elevate you, I can take you to places you ain't ever been before. But you gotta trust me, and you know it's gonna be a different level of freedom to where I'm so confident in who I am, and hopefully the woman I'm dealing with is so confident and who she is that we can operate on some new shit and we don't gotta get stuck in these old school traditional colonialism type of scenarios. So I'm like, look, you move how you want to move. I move how I want to move. But I'm gonna be offering so much. I'm gonna be so much of a protector and a provider that you ain't gonna.
Speaker 5: Miss a step. And then so from there, you don't everybody everybody don't go for the shit.
Speaker 6: You know, but I gotta take those sacrifices a pretty much like all right, we built, We had time on this planet at a certain frequency where we was vibbing.
Speaker 5: But you want different things out of life.
Speaker 6: The women who want the white picket fences and you know, the monogamy, they're amazing women for a certain type of niggad. I want somebody who wants more than that. I don't want somebody who is who wants ownership. I want somebody who can grow and build some shit together.
Speaker 3: Seeing this shit for the years, I've been seeing this ship for years, looking like they started to be creating.
Speaker 5: All this is not Ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: That's a bill.
Speaker 3: But like to hear you say that at the level that you're at, it's like, you know what I mean, Okay, there is a level you can get to as a man and not be.
Speaker 5: My respect daddy was like that, like his granddaddy, like it was feminine.
Speaker 6: But but I say this to say, it's not a scenario to where it's I mean, as Carlos would say, pimping and giving them game, it's actually real life ship Like it's that's.
Speaker 5: The game but when you when I say you can be happy, here's how you playing here here, you can be happier over here.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's that's proper information motivates positive images, making moves, Mike making power moves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But you know we're gonna get into We're we're gonna get into all of this, all the children and all that you respective to the next time, the next time.
Speaker 5: Some wrong ship.
Speaker 4: It out over over here.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't let you say nothing crazy. We know you're extremely busy. We appreciate you stopping through here and fucking with this man. We're tearing deep in there. Hey, by a second, let's get a quick