Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: We reached a climax, y'all, our Climax Tour. We are going to be going all over the country and Canada East coast, Midwest, West coast, South Many's going to tell you all about how to secure your tickets because I'm telling y'all you don't want to let this sell out.
Speaker 1: Y'all heard it right.
Speaker 3: We are hitting sixteen cities for the official Climax Tour, brought to you by Horrible Decisions. Y'all do not want to miss out our patrons. While I first did to purchase pre sell tickets with a special code giving out only on Patreon and tickets will be available for everybody at or Hive dot com, you do not want to miss out. Tickets are short of sellout and we want the Horrhive presence loud and proud.
Speaker 1: See you there. Now, let's get to the show.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Harvard Blast.
Speaker 1: Decision that wasn't bed Do like it. It was good.
Speaker 3: He got the infliction of you know, the hazard up and down the bit I'm gonna say up and down, I'm just saying, bitch, I just rode Dick fo days ago in Babe, I feel like up and down, up and down, up and down.
Speaker 1: Walk. Oh, I definitely felt like I got hit by a bus.
Speaker 3: But you know we're here and I realized I just have tostruction next time. But guys, welcome to another episode. You know in Figure Mandy b a a ful cor Pumps aka Debt Bitch aka pet Stallion aka Pegan Marco.
Speaker 4: Bitch and what's up, y'all, I'm weazy, welcome back to another episode. We're so happy to be in the studio together. Yes, you guys know we're on tour. Please check out our tour dates for the Climax tour. This is really important to us because it's our final tour and it's an amazing show. We're putting us so much effort and production into it. And what I really was going to propose.
Speaker 1: Was you should do your masturbation on one of the damn Oh my god. Wow. If you're joined today by Hazel Grace, you know I'm actually touring this year too. I don't know, but I wait, Actually I'm just touring the United States. Connect I told you I'm looking for boyfriends in every city I need like one in every So I'm touring because you never know who you'll find right her. You could just swipe on the internet, but you ain't got a flight. I prefer to go and see a city and then I have a membership to this high end like site for like men of a higher caliber, and it's easier to connect with them when you're in their sit Like I know, I can tell you like the name of it, but I'll get arrows. I'll give you the d I'll give we know, something like that. Okay, we'll be noticed that right, okay, but something like.
Speaker 3: Is this site where you can be on there and it's not necessarily like you're on there for sex because like seeking arrangement, so.
Speaker 1: It's like speaking arrangement, but like with the Arrow's clientele. Oh right, can you curious? I don't want to clock you or anything.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, can you not say the site because you're worried that you may get your profile removed or you're worried the site for multiple reasons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, multiple reasons, I'm singing. I wanna I was definitely one of them. I want to try. I will definitely give you the tools behind the scenes, but that's definitely one of the reasons is that you don't want to, you know, go and tell a million people like, oh, I'm doing this thing. No, I'm just gonna tell it's an exclusive like membership type of thing, and you have to have the right people in it. Is it expensive to be not for me? Talk your ship? Yeah? And who are you? What's your name? Hazel Grace? You guys, Hello, thank you so much for having me. I am Hazel Grace. I am an adult actress. I've been doing porn for like five years. I started in melanin about three years ago. So now I'm a director and a producer and I only shoot women of color, right, so I think that's it. I'm a white I'm a girlfriend, I am all of the above. So you right before we started.
Speaker 3: One of the interesting things that I learned, and of course had no clue about, is that you were actually married.
Speaker 1: I am. I am.
Speaker 3: I can't believe people don't know that about me. So, but and you've been You're married to your high school sweetheart.
Speaker 1: I am, yes. And he's not in the industry.
Speaker 3: He's not in the industry now, he's a regular regular, which is what he is.
Speaker 1: A marine so he does not allow I can't call him a civilian here. Yeah, we both call everybody outside of our jobs civilians. But he was a marine, but once a marine, always a marine. Now he's in he's alignment, so he works on power lines and stuff, the big bugs, and he travels a lot, just the old days before I'm twenty five.
Speaker 4: I was curious because when you said high school sweets arts, and I'm like, then you had you were in the military, You like, lived this full life already in you're twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, I had my first place, Like I moved out of my parents' house at eighteen, Like as soon as I graduated, I moved out. I was living by myself. My plan was to move to California with my wife, so and her and I were never legally married, but we always called each other. You know, I'm your wife. You and my wife. We had bought each other with fake little rings, like we were a little couple or whatever. And then she moved back to U Tom We're like, we're gonna move to Cali, and then she moved. I got married, and then he ended up taking me to California anyway, because we had already had this discussion about my career, and he's like, you need to be in Cali, like you're doing porn here, like CALLI is where you need to be to shoot. So he moved was stationed like getting in Yo, we'll get into that sk her like he requested to be stationed in California so that I could start my career. So then we were there for four years and I really did live a lot. And now I'm back in Florida. And what made her to get into doing porn? So that's the story she've been waiting for. So like, I honestly, yeah, I wanted to be a politician. I did. I wanted to be a senator. And so I'm like doing the mundane things, you know, the step by step in the hamster will. And then one of my friends comes up to me. I'm struggling. I'm working three jobs as a server, and she's like, would you like to make some extra money like this holiday season for you know, you know whatever. I'm like, yeah, She's like, my job is paying people one thousand dollars to just show up and wear lingerie for four hours for five nights, four hours each five nights. You wear lingerie, you take pictures with the customers, and I was like, I need extra money. Living in Alabama, like minimum wage, like bro I was making nowhere near that. So I was at the time that was like a lot of money for me. I'm like, yes, I can buy all my nieces and nephew's Christmas presents and not be stressed. So I took the job. Turns out it was an ex smart which I didn't even know existed. It's a novelty store, an adult novelty store. They sell lingerie, lube, toys, literally everything that you can think of that has to do with sex. It's in there, movies, magazines, it's everything. It's a sex start, right. But I'm me being young, dumb eighteen growing up in the Bible bell I honestly did not know we had them. I didn't know they existed. I just did not have any knowledge of that. So I took the job. It was awesome, and then I just had so much fun in there. Y'all, Oh my god, some shit in there. I so much fun they had. Like I saw one of those you know, the half people, you know, the the what are called people? You know, the silicone like you Yeah, I could get a Torso. You could get a Torso and I'm just in the are like a kid in a candy store. I was just so shocked.
Speaker 3: If someone comes in and buys a Torso, it's giving the crophilia. It's giving CALLI.
Speaker 1: It's basically I toured the factory.
Speaker 4: It's called real Doll in Vegas, and basically it's a blow up doll, but instead it just has more weight to it, right, and you can put.
Speaker 1: Heat sticks in them. They're not cold always like.
Speaker 4: It's it doesn't give necrophilia because it's really essentially like a better version of a sexy.
Speaker 1: It's a sleeve. But what you said, you said torso though, is it not from your neck down to hear? Yeah, it has it's like I thought. And my husband actually got one of those for free from our our from Xmart one year. Like they had a deformed one. It was literally just the nipple was off a little bit. But we sold these things on six dollars. We sold these things like six dollars, like a nipple off. I can't sell it. So I took it home to my husband and I watched him fuck itt y'all. I was like, I want to see this. I it was so it was so interesting, but no. I was working there five days and the manager fell in love with me. I fell in love with the place, the customers, and she was like, please let your resume. I was like, y'all don't paying off. You're like, y'all are paying less than what I'm making now, and she's like, no, do it. And then eventually, like I told you, it was, it's always been my husband just being mad supportive. Because one day I was just like upset, you know, like working three jobs it gets tiring, and he's like, you should just go. They want you at Xmart and I'm like, I'm not gonna be able to pay all the bills like doing that. He's like, I'll take care of everything. Like do something that makes you happy, Like you're gonna be making some money, You're gonna be able to help. You obviously want to be there and work there, Like I think that you should do it. So I quit all my serving jobs and went to work at Exmart. And I was making nowhere near the amount of money that I needed to survive. But I had him now and so like it worked out and then how porn So then I'm there for three years I'm there for three years. No, honestly, like I'm having fun, but y'all I had no confidence at that time. So like picture it. Like someone's like, you could be the star exactly. I'm watching all the movies. We played like seven eight movies a day on the TV. There's constantly porn playing when you walk in the store. So I'm just amazed, and I'm like, you could do it, you could do it, you could do it. I'm like, no, no, I can't. No, no I can't. So you think you couldn't. What happens is in her first boyfriend, I'm working there one morning morning shift. He comes in. He's like being weird. I didn't notice, and then he's like can I eventually comes over He's like can I pay you to go on a date? And I'm like no, that's weird. So then I go home. My husband's like, are you fucking stupid? If this man comes back, tell him yes, like are you kidding? Like, because I was like I thought he'd be weird about it. Whatever. He's like, no, go do it. So then he comes back. I'm like, yeah, I'll let you pay me to go on a date. We go on a date and At first he wants me to peg him, and that's how it started. But then over time, like this man became my best friend. It started with the pegging and then eventually he's like, yeah, you should get into porn. I think that's hot, blah blah blah blah. And he fully financed my dreams, Like I started traveling to Miami. He took care of everything. I found me an agent. That actually took a while. We'll get into that. As a black woman in porn, like I went to Florida three four or five times and ended up having to go all the way to av N in twenty nineteen. The last one that was in person. Yes, and that's where I got my first agentated. Yeah, let me ask you if you questions. I'm curious. H of course, you said you grew up in the Bible Belt, where like fifteen minutes outside of Montgomery, Alabama. So you grew up in the Bible Belt. Black girl that was in the military gets in a portant. Is your husband black? He is not, He's Caucasian.
Speaker 4: When you when you're like in the Bible Belt dating a fucking white guy, then you guys are in the military, then you do porn.
Speaker 1: What do people think of you when you go home? Oh my god, they love us. Oh my god, they love us. They're like what y'allre? Wow? Like they love me. They're just like I don't think it's like, oh my god, they're like in love it. It's just like, oh, they think it's cool what we've done. Like, especially my family, My sisters are my biggest supporters. They send me videos wearing my hazel gray shirt with me and Lingerie on the back in the most random places, are like, oh, I wore your show up to the DMV too. Don't do the day to the day and like they're my biggest supporters, So what did this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you crazy? Are your boyfriends all white? Are they different colors? Different colors? There? I mean, as of right now, it's like it's I'm trying to get more chocolate. Man, it's harder than one might think it hard. I feel like I'm high maintenance and I intimidate them. And then also, like black men have, they're just more difficult for me because like I don't I'm not okay with I sound like this. Sometimes I'm not okay with you picking on me because I sound white and like things like that, right, Like I just get over those things that I just like to be able to accept sound white shit. It's like we just had that conversation, did you we do? Okay?
Speaker 4: But but I will say this, a lot of my homegirls in LA have that valley girls talk, right, But I realize it's not the way black girls talk that bothered black men.
Speaker 1: They're almost more bothered than you probably are a white husband. Did anything I was gonna get on that next. I was like, so that's one thing, but then also like they black men have a harder time accepting my lifestyle. They're very much protective and like you know, they want to claim theirs and like, that's okay. It's just when I mentioned my other boyfriends and stuff like that, they're not okay with that. And I'm not going to force you if that's not something you're cool with. But like, because we and and we skipped over that fact.
Speaker 3: There was a funny thing that you said before we started, why have one when you can have five? YEA, literally you have multiple boyfriends. They know about each other and they show up in different ways. So we have nicknames for all of our lovers. Here, say, how do they show up for you that make you fulfilled in the relationships.
Speaker 1: That you have with them. Can I just touch on what you were saying and get into that at the same time, because like I find like, why have woman you can have five? Like every relationship brings something different. Every relationship is going to provide something different for you in your life, whether it be an emotional connection, whether it be a friendship connection, et cetera. And with black men, I feel like I'm losing like or I don't have that relationship right, Like I have a lot of black men as friends in my life, but it's a different relationship as a lover where you're just like Pillow talking about like being a black man and being black, you know, like pillow talk with someone you talk about shit and yeah, definitely. And I feel like I'm missing that. I haven't had that since I was Like an actually funny story when my my husband first went off for basic training in his person, like he was gone for like six months, nine months to a year. He left me with a black man, Like he's like, I want you to take care of her, make sure she has everything that she needs. Blah blah blah blah blah. My white friend a boyfriend of mine. He chose him, black dude named Mike. He's like, take care of her. You know she's gonna be he's off whatever, and he wanted to make sure that I was okay with your boyfriend. He chose that one particularly at the time. Wow, And I miss him so much. He went off and got celibate and all that other stuff. But I love the by as a bond of like having a black man and the pillow talk and the different conversations than we're gonna have. Because as much as I love all people and all men like, I don't get that with white men, they never can. And to be honest, you do have those moments with white men where you like, they say something it's like you don't even understand how stupid what you just said? Is like you know what I mean, because like you just they don't get it right right.
Speaker 4: Now telling me one of the craziest things I've heard gay Uber driver. This was in Atlanta last week. He said, we just laughed about how dating sucks. He's like, girl, I as you I'm a fucking white boys for so long I might have to jump ship. I was like, why he said, was pebls This one made me think about He said, was Pillow talking with him?
Speaker 1: Wake up?
Speaker 4: And he was like, he was always funny, great, He's like, and I always thought to myself, I don't have the racist white boyfriend. He said that they were in the bed and he goes, I have the funniest joke I just heard. He said a girl he was on Twitter like couldn't breathe God got laugh and I'm like, what's the joke? Then they could get to the red light turns when he goes, how does a black woman know when she's pregnant?
Speaker 1: Have y'all heard this before? I already don't like the joke. I haven't heard it, but I already don't like it. I never heard the joke. But when she picks the cotton out of her pussy, oh there's no blood on it. And he was crying laughing at this, So wait, mind you. I'm sitting there, my mouth is like all our mouths are like. I was like, what did you say?
Speaker 4: And he goes, I said, and how does a white one know she's pregnant? And then he says his boyfriend saying, they're like, well.
Speaker 1: That's not the funny of our guys go back. I was like, yo, whoa, Yeah, I would have had to walk out, Like I really would have had to leave it.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because he said, and you were saying your high school sweethearts. He was like, you have to date a white guy so long soone no, he's going.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, also, my husband has an appropriate amount of white guilt, and I refuse to date any white person that does not have an appropriate amount of white yuilt. You need to like you don't be like obviously, I don't want you to press over some shit your ancestors did, but you need to like understand and have a little bit of guilt hilarious and shame and like appropriate amount what he'd be doing. Let me think, like, well, obviously, like base level, you need to be calling out when anybody does some over the top Caucasian or ridiculous shiit aai. And then on top of that, like he gets uncomfortable, like I like will like see white people do something and like just something will happen and like he could he'll comfortable. He's embarrassed and he's like, bro, why like, oh god, I can't stand my people. This is why I don't want to claim them, right, like me, he has the appropriate amount of white yelt not and I feel like the appropriate amount of the unappropate amount is when you step over into it and you really like it changes who you are and you can't have fun with it and you're just like like a sadder, depressing person and like you just go, oh, you know, everything is sad, everything is right. I don't want to be in that person. But at the same time, I to be able to say when your people are being tore up and you understand that, like, yes, I am correct. And I used to know white guys and I'm not gonna hold you like that was and hate.
Speaker 4: And see this was probably why I was like I can't do this because I was like, oh my god, I love that about him, and I'm like, well.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do this all days. I'm like, well, I love the fact that you're a freedom fighter, like it was yah.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, even with our white friends, right, I mean, you'd say you don't have no white friends, but I got a lot of white friends and they all kind of have that vibe, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy because like I can only have white friends in metropolitan city. I'm really thinking, Yeah, you don't have any.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have people that I've worked with that are great that are white. I mean, I don't you know, back in high school I used to have own like mostly white friends. Now I mostly have like I'm surrounded by black women.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I think that comes from to a lot of the schools that I went to, especially the one that I graduated from.
Speaker 1: In Orlando for a seven city.
Speaker 3: Uh, my schools were predominantly black, like my elementary schools, my middle school. I did go to one school that was more white. It was a Magnet program that I only went to my freshman year. So all of my schools were predominantly black. When I moved to Atlanta right after the leaving home to Miami, worked on South Beach, and since I went been.
Speaker 1: Up here the first eight years was in the Bronx, so back every city and then I went to a city university in the Bronx, which so how did I make my white friends? You know? Well, you and you were going to festivals like that. Part of ed and I saw.
Speaker 4: Was like a lot of money house music, not really EDM but which what's really dope?
Speaker 1: About this. You know.
Speaker 4: Point in the world too is like I just came back from boiler Room in London and they had a festival and for anyone that doesn't know it is look it up. Got there with my boy and I'm like, bro, all we've seen of black DJs is mag niggas in here is the world shifting.
Speaker 1: It is beyond say made house music cool for us? Yeah, what the fuck is going on? And like now I'm at this point where the ship that I would do.
Speaker 4: With white friends I don't need to do anymore. Yeah, yeah, I'm meeting black people that's sucking into it. Whether it's like galleries fucking going to a music festival.
Speaker 1: That's back to what you were saying. Everybody, like every boyfriend in my life brings something different and they like something different. Like I had one from Colorado that like I feel like the only like he was hot as fuck, but the only other thing. Like it took me a long time because we actually just kind of split ways to realize what I was getting out of that relationship. Why am I doing? Do I not want to leave? And it was because like we could talk for hours and hours about politics. Nobody else in my life wants to talk about that. Nobody else like and so that alone you being hot and me being having that connection to you, when all my other boyfriends are great and they provide for me in so many different ways, but it's like they don't want to talk about that shit.
Speaker 3: As soon as I start talking, they shut down. So you're you're married, How are you How do you get to the point where a time, well not only time you're meeting, you're meeting these people. How do they become your boyfriend? And how are you meeting them out outside.
Speaker 1: Of South Yeah? How I usually tend to meet them. And then like it'll go from there, like and what is that sponsor on there? I met my sponsor on there, And it started as just like, well, he's my boyfriend. Now I don't want to doesn't well he does sponsor my Like he's my boyfriend, but I call my sponsor because he is like legitimately sponsoring my company right now and investing in my brand and so but he's my boyfriend. And it started as sort of like, Okay, we'll see each other when we see each other type of thing, and then it just kind of grew to like I want to be able to see you whenever I can. What can I do to take stress off of your plate to make sure that I can see you whenever.
Speaker 4: He's so different for you when you're on the site, like seeking arrangement. To me, was this like exchange like money, beauty, power, my time? How does boyfriend become the word that becomes like that's a natural thing for me.
Speaker 1: I have to meet you first, Like I'm never just gonna know off of talking to you from the internet. We got to go boyfriend over a sponsor or sugar daddy. How did they get the title boyfriend when they lose their budget? I think, like when I realize that you're one him without a financial exchange? Right? No, no, no, Like you're gonna take care of everything I need, Like there's a financial exchange, but it's not because what we have going on that's not giving me something or contributing to my lifestyle or my company or my brand in some way, shape or form. That's a waste of my mind in some way, shape or form. It's not always exchanging of money, but like my DC Bay, right, I'm not going to pay for a trip that's taking out away from my company and taking away from my time. My brand. But if you're like, hey, let's go to Austin next weekend and you don't have to pay for anything, bring your work so you can also get work done, I'm going to take that track for it. Some guy that's just like, oh, let's let you do have to work and me do have the work so that we can come together. Like no, that's you know, no, no, you need if you want to see me, make it happen. So he's there's no exchanging of money there. He's not paying me. But at the same time, I'm not going to pay for anything. Some of his little military boosts. But if y'all are watch on YouTube YouTube dot com. He loves black women, but he always complains that he has a hard time, like like I was easy for him. Every other black girl is like a lot. It's hard for him to get. Why what type of white he's quiet? Give me a celebrity, Oh, celebrity. I'm not good with celebrities. I know none of them. Sorry, because you know there's definitent type of white boys. Try to chill someone you can have. Give me some names. Yeah, I might know, you know Ryan Gosling kind of white. Like try he's just like one of those chill like we were talking about Young Miami's episode, her type of nigga. That's my my man, Like my husband is like low kia black dude from them, Like don't just chill back in the corner and then let me give you me Like yeah, like right, he's just one of those people.
Speaker 4: So he got some military But so do you feel like there's ever this point where you're like, maybe my life is so much more than what back home was. Do you ever feel like the boyfriend's the glam, the glip c l A, the trip. Do you ever feel a little guilty?
Speaker 1: Do you ever have black kilts? I not black kilts. I'm joking, but I like you'd be like, damn, like I'm doing all of this shit, and I I definitely do because I have a huge family. I've got like so many sisters. I've got like fourteen fifteen nieces and nephews that are just like under fifteen. No, I mean you've got your relationship. Oh in my relationship, you mean like I don't understand what you mean by if they're going to have a time for a vacation. You work a lot, right, so he's ex vacations too, he went, he went out of the country. Do you ever feel guilty that, like you're doing it with someone health Okay, I see what you mean. Yeah, so okay, Yes, There's been times like my first time ever in New York was with a boyfriend and I'm like, okay, that's like my husband. We grew up in the middle of nowhere, your first time in the big city. I felt bad, But at the same time, he was deployed, like there was nothing that even if he wanted to go yeployment, he didn't want me to stop living my life because of reeling going on. That's really and I did feel bad and I expressed that to him, and he's like, We're going to take a trip to New York and you're going to show me all the things that you saw. And it's like you said, you have a deal your family about this. Is there any Is there any?
Speaker 3: I don't want to use the word jealousy, but in my early twenties, the way that my relationships with men was way different than my sisters, and there would be times that my family members, my my sister, my dad, and other people would expect me to ask a man for money to give it to them like to give it to them, yes, because they needed it. And when I would be like, I don't have it, they'd be like, well just ask so and so. I know, yeah, because he can get it, he'll because you can give it, he'll give.
Speaker 1: It to you. I have met people like that. I'm so lucky and blessed. My family is okay like that, But I've had girlfriends that I've had to cut off because you think, I'm sorry, but I'm sucking this man's take that money is for like just because it doesn't mean he's going to do anything for you. Like that's just like honestly boldest fuck of you to assume that my relationship just because he'll do anything for me in this relationship means now I have to right like how it works. And I just like, yeah, yeah, I've had that. That's why I was. I was curious. I did want to get into our vanilla ship because I do want to say though, may he rest in peace, But that very first boyfriend that we talked about, we were together for four and a half years. He got He single handedly got me where I am in this in this career. He started everything for me, helped me and my husband when we first move because the military ain't ship, we had to actually pay for everything to get over to California, and he took care of all of that. He paid for a wedding, wedding. Another man paid for you to move cross pat my wedding. He paid for my wedding. I said, not only that, weasy. He paid for my wedding, thousand and thousand thousand dollars, paid for my sister's dresses, all my bar everything that we needed that they couldn't afford, we took care of. And then on top of that, showed up at my house on my wedding day with a thousand dollars in cash and I was like, this is your wedding gifts. And I was like, you don't have to give me a wedding. He's like, no, where's Carson. This is your wedding. Your boyfriend paid for you and your husband's were getting married. He was al married, he was married with two kids too. It's not like he was like wanting to marry me, Like, yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I'm living life. But then I say that to say he met my family, my mom, my sister, is like after a while, like he knew them. But at the same time, my family's just not like that. They weren't wouldn't go to him and ask for money, even though they knew our relationship and knew like how we started and everything like that, Like they just knew, like this man is an important part of my life and so and he's doing everything for my sister to help her, okay, And I just feel like my family's not jealous her. We not doing is it right now? And this is like actually a joke and serious question. It can't just be the sex. So do you can? I just say that the best relationships happened organically. Like I said, he walked into the store. I didn't do anything, that's right. I didn't do anything. He just kind of fout me payroll that I told you about. I met him when I was a bartender in Apple.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about how you're getting the things you're getting because that's the thing that right meeting them, I don't really think.
Speaker 1: But at that point, easy, I think probably the issue you're running into is something that I ran into too, is that you're too no no, no, I'm not. I'm straight okay, everybody everybody else. So the issue that some people run into is being too nice, not knowing what to ask for when to ask for it. You have to know what you want in that relationship and you have to stay on your ground. And what about the timing you said, when to ask when to ask for you come out the back when? Which bitch when? I think it depends on the situation, because like with him, it didn't take me long for me to lock him into so much money per month. Like, let's not because I don't like talking about finances. I think that's another easy way for me, Like it isn't about that early on or when I get to that point. I'm gonna let you know what I expect from you monthly so that we don't have to talk about this money thing. Right, these are my things that I need and this is what I want from you, and I'm gonna be asking for things throughout the month. You talk about that, well, you should never do it for like if you so, My friend Lacy London has a rule, right, and it's like reship. How the relationship starts is how the relationship ends come a period period. So if it started as a boyfriend, it ends as a boyfriends. It starts as a sugared situation. It's always going to have that aspect, whether it goes into me having feelings for you or not. How it starts is how it ends, because when you allow me gets to switch it up, that's when it gets confusing, and that's when they think they can like change things or take advantage of things. Right, So if this is how it started, this will always be an aspect of it starts fucked up and ends fucked up. That's true too. This is also true because if it starts, if it starts with you just having sex with him with no expectations, two weeks later, you can't come and you can't you can't come asking for ship for the same thing that you just did for free. So off the rip. You need to let them know what your expectations are and then go from there, and you have to change exactly the most know what you want before you go into that. I don't think women know that.
Speaker 3: I don't think women know that their leverage stands before they open their legs, because it doesn't matter how great you subject, It doesn't matter how what your pussy is, how how it grips the dick, babe. And if you could take a dick in your boot hole the same way you do your pussy. Doesn't matter all the tricks that you have. Your leverage is still the chase and what this man is yearning for. And so I agree with stetdying. The tone of whatever relationship immediately is up the gate.
Speaker 1: So the wind is more and more and more, like because I know you'll do this for one date, then like, okay, you want to see me whatever you want this month. I know how much you pay for that.
Speaker 4: Now what do you think that you're able to do that when because you met the other person who said he walked in the store at the time met my sugar do basically they came into our job, very regular jobs. So when that happens, that's to me a little bit more difficult than being on a site.
Speaker 1: Being on a site, it should be easy. You should know what you want and you should like have a template, like so no back to my friend lazy, because this is my bitch, man, this is my bitch. So she's the penthouse pet shout out, but no, like we're two different people. Like she takes calls, I refuse to take calls. If I'm meeting you online, I know I'm more comfortable having a conversation via text because I can think and I don't have to. She's easy, she can think on her feet and she can have that conversation and underget what she needs in a negotiation very quickly. I prefer to be straight to the point. And if I'm meeting you online, I'm gonna let you know off the rip five to ten things about me that you need to know when it comes to my time, how much I value it, how much you're gonna pay for it based on what you want. Also the things that I don't do and won't do, like like, so those things are there and you need to read that before we even start a conversation. What are your list of things you want to do? Like, I don't. I don't. I don't screening obviously, I don't do it. Anal I hate anal right. I prefer to go on dates first so that I can get to know you, like a dinner something like that, and any rate, anything that's worth my you're gonna pay me five hundred dollars at least at okay, even to go out to seat yes, because this is my time and me and that's the thing. The thing about it is like, I know what I have to offer, because you're gonna leave that dinner feeling so happy and feeling like, honestly you got the deal. Because and I've had so many men turn me down like oh, that's too much money, that's too much money. But I've never had a man that paid that and was not happy with what they got. Like because I am a genuine person, I am sincere and I'm I'm somewhat cool or people say you think.
Speaker 4: So, I like they leave that it's happy, names petty, like it's what are the things that you make them feel?
Speaker 1: Like I'm already like that because I'm a Southern woman and so something about like men like the sub comes out in me, and I know what they need to feel like a man, right, and so obviously you should always be like touching on them and making them feel important. You should always do that also, like if he's paying you or not, but especially if he's paying you, like he's paying and he took you out, he's paying for an experience, his arm. That's why he took you out. Like just touch on him, laugh with him, be extra weight or something. I got to my mom.
Speaker 4: She would do this in front of my dad, even if she told us all what we were gonna eat when the waiter comes, oh, baby, like I would always see her do.
Speaker 1: That, and it was so like hoy, and like be your man. I don't order my own food, which I'm men have hated that I do that. Yeah, don't talk about order. Oh I order for the table. You also, I know that friend, No I do it with men. I've been changing. I didn't. Oh, I'm not gonna lie. But also he spoke so fucking quiet. I was like, oh, I for sure was was the man.
Speaker 3: You know you need to But but that's the thing to releeve, which which in the way I show up and probably why I do have a lot of the men that I have there is still just because I don't want to make it seem like there's this is a one trick pony to getting men.
Speaker 1: A lot of the men that do date me, where maybe.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend had an issue with it, all of my sugar daddies are side men. I know I've been different than their wives. I've been different than those they like the dominance in me. Okay, okay, so real quick. One moment, I actually wanted to have this conversation because you also, and you open it up and I let you spoke that, I.
Speaker 1: Let you spoke. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Y'all know, I don't know how to speak, and I have to kill my system. But you opened up with the fact that one of your partners you pegged. Yes, and I'm talking, and I want to talk about your pegging experience, the type of men you peg, and why, And then I would love to just go back and forth with even the dynamics of that, because I think there's a confusion with even yes, me ordering is very masculine, but there's a difference in the type of men that I peg as well. So you just recently had a pegging experience, how did it get set up, how did he ask for.
Speaker 1: It, and what was it like? So I think we'll close out with the why, Like just could close that out because like it's different, like a men with a lot of money and power want a lady like I mean, the old fashioned version of ladies, So yes, touching on them, laughing at them, dressing very nicely, being you know, a lady in the streets and the freaking sheets. That's what they want, especially if you're going for a high scale man. So you need to be you know, really for that. Now, when it comes to pegging, I have like I don't make any of them with my boyfriends. Like a man with a lot of money that is willing to invest in me and my future, in my happiness and have fun with me. Now that's someone that's boyfriend material. You can go from a sugar didy to a boyfriend, especially if I really like hanging out with you. When it comes to the pegging, it's always like they'll find me from a site, through a client, or I work exclusively like in porn. I only shoot pegging scenes for peg him dot com, which is a Michael Vegas site, and so people will find me through there and contact me and be like, oh my god, will you do this for me? And so it's usually just like you know, looking through the site. I don't really meet those people in any other like area right of life. And then I meet with them, it's always like pretty like to the point they're always same and like, it's interesting to me that you were saying that yours were like mass because every like guy I mean is a twink and he's cute, but he like he wants to like wear fishnets and heels, and he wants me to put makeup on him, and he wants me to put on a wig and make him like struck for me and like be kind of ex wild. Those are my pegging clients. Are all twinks are all so literally literally literally brought it up. Boys. When she brought it up, I said, I have never fucked a twink.
Speaker 3: I've literally just said bring masculinity back on my other podcasts because I'm not here for the men painting their nails, or the merses, or the overshading of things.
Speaker 1: Oh, the over shaking. I don't like. I don't like, well, no, no, no, I say this because you peg twinks.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of people assume that when I am someone, I refer to myself as peg the stallion. They're even you were shocked, like, wait, these are super masculine. Yes, I am attracted because I'm bisexual. I would even say what I'm attracted to.
Speaker 1: I love the masculinity a man, can I love the femininity of a woman. So it's Pride month. My husband and I are actually both pan sexual. And he did say that I can tell you guys this, so like he won't let me peg him. He might be into and he might do it, but like I thought, it's like, yeah, I think it's like a like a I'd prefer to do it to twinks and not my husband. Ah right, Like I think I get unenjoyment it, but it's like, oh, I'm just like kind of using this little twink boy so that it's like that for me.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's crazy? That's the number one question that I get asked. But I also asked having a ginger when we sat with her. There's the very first question that I get from any man when I express that I've pegged someone, is well, do you respect them?
Speaker 1: After? Oh? That is a very that's a big one. That's the big one. Do you not? I definitely do I have?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: I think it's more my husband than me, Like I think, no different because of all the things he's done for me, Like how can I see you any different just because you're doing this one thing for him? And I were lucky because we're open, So it's not like a deal breaker. It's like he can still go and do that elsewhere and like we're both gonna be fine. He just prefers to not him not see me or me to not see him like that, Okay, and he wants, Yeah, he's that person in my life and he just doesn't want to be viewed that way. But I think I don't care what any girl says. If you have some man bent over with his legs behind his ears, you're not gonna see him the same way. Don't do that, bitch.
Speaker 3: Yes, I let us because I'll be honest with you. To me, well, real quick, we have a different experience. I was just gonna say, you have never well not only masculine men. I have never in my life been with a white man. So to me, I'm bending over and pegging six foot three plus masculine black men. And I'll be honest with you and be honest though, well, well black man, no no, no, no, no no, but you're not you're not letting me finish my point I would.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested in twinks at all.
Speaker 3: But the thing that makes me so prideful in experiencing that with black men is that I've created a safe space that I know.
Speaker 1: They don't get from a lot of black men.
Speaker 3: To be very clear with you, they open up with me about the things that they they want or they desire, and I've said this on a recent podcast when I was on Social Proof. I would love to be able to open or be with a man who's open about their sexuality, whether they're paanned by curious even I think for me to have those interactions with black men in a space where in society is general, specifically in the bedroom, they don't feel safe, very true to me.
Speaker 1: It's not that I wear it as a badge of honor, you should. I genuinely love knowing.
Speaker 3: That there are black men that have felt so safe with me to experience that with them, and they are masculine, they do identify as heterosexual, like I haven't yet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So that to me, for people to think that the blackness is going to keep you respecting them, because a lot by that, because you feel like this, because you're fucking masculine niggas, like You're like, She's like, well, I won't look like they're I don't fuck white guys.
Speaker 1: There's so many women out there that will fucking nigget in the ass tonight and look in him that way. The blackness. Of course, we're both just period. I'm talking about a different point.
Speaker 4: There's so many women that are shitty about this, and like, even the conversation that you have, I don't really think that has to do what hers me and white. It has to do with sometimes, oh, I didn't bring like I'm just saying, I'm saying the conversation she just had separate from what you were saying. Her saying like, I don't think I can do this to my husband, Avana saying I don't know if I could do that with my man. Y'all having that conversation, there is still a stigma around someone that women put in a higher light or look at as their equal, their partner, whatever it might be, where the pegging becomes an issue, and that also to me, kind of puts this hole in it that I think is scarier for black men.
Speaker 1: And I think that's why I love what you're doing. We have a different it's hard for them to find that safe space where they can still be everything they are and enjoy this.
Speaker 3: Suddenly that there's men that say they don't want their their girlfriend or someone that they respect to suck their dick. There's men that like I've had an African man say that, but there's also okay, so then let me make it a little bit more kinky. There are men that constantly say they wanted threesome, but they would never.
Speaker 1: Do it with their wife. I've heard that.
Speaker 3: To me, it's the same thing, there's men that won't do things with their wives that they would do with other women.
Speaker 1: To say that you could fuck your partner in the house or was it no, No, she said she doesn't want her partner to. I would be fine with that, she said.
Speaker 4: She I'm saying so, like, and I think what makes it scarier too for men listening is like, how can I ask my girlfriend these things with two women? No, with two women that are comfortable doing it. And it's like the fear of being like I could suck up the way you think about me, Like it's it's hella scary because pegging really puts men into this space of like, oh my god, I'm totally bottoming, I'm being submissive, and I could not only just losing the power in the sex element of it, but like in the relationship, right in the relationship, Like pegging is scary as fuck because I've got a lot of friends in my life right now that and you know, we've been talking about this for a year. I have peg niggas it's not really my thing, but I've done it. But like that are having issues with how they see someone after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think it's also like like it's it's kind of our It falls on the woman that's doing it to not put that pressure on them after like yeah, this shouldn't really change, Like in the back of my mind, Yeah, I'm gonna be like I'm gonna remember this, but like, why should I treat my husband any different? Nothing? Nothing about our relationships say so much. I feel like the women ask don't do it? So yeah, but don't but that got women. What will happen is this is usually like nine times that's what happened. Is the man will then ask her like something will normal will happen in the relationship, and she has a completely different response because she sees him completely different. Well not only that, and that has its on her to keep that intact. But a woman now.
Speaker 3: Assumes because you took this strap, are you poking your homeboys when you go over and play video games.
Speaker 1: And see what happens all relationships? Also, I was thinking about this, Oh no, that's not why I was actually thinking about this when you first pose the question. Because I feel like the main part is always being able to be yourself. And if you're in a relationship where you're like, oh, I don't know, especially if you've been in this relationship for over a year, I don't know if I can say this without her reacting weird. I don't know. You should be able to say anything and always be yourself. And even if you get to that threesome situation, if you have to then censor yourself, you're not having the experience that you deserve. For the experience that you want, and if you're gonna want to have it again, it's important for your partner to see how you really want to do it, because then you go and you do it this vanilla way and you're thinking about her the whole time, and the next time she lets you do it and you let loose, then it's still cause a problem. Listen, if you've never been and you've been thinking about it. Paid professional always Yeah. First of all, I was just about to say that my client, my client that I saw the other night, I just showed up. It was so easy, was so quick, y'all, because she went with me and I left her at the barn sad with her minutes. I was telling her I was ready because, like I said, he came in and he was like, oh, I got a surprise for you. He comes around the corner and fishnets and a thong and I'm like, oh shit, and twin boy turns on like that in him and I've got this huge black penis and I'm like, I'm taking it slow with him or whatever. And he's working, he's doing the most and then he goes. He goes like, oh, pound me. And I was like, are you sure you can handle it? Because again I work on peg him dot com and that dude takes him. I'm like, are you sure you can handle it. He's like, yeah, I can handle it. I did it for maybe like ten seconds and he was already coming, and then I was out the door like it was that easy. But then I was out the door on my way out, him and I got to talk. He has a girlfriend and he hires him and her have the understanding that they will hire someone for this instead of having anything to do with a relationship. She's accepted, like, okay, he's into that. She trusted he's not gay because she's confident in him and their relationship, which is what she should do. And stop because your brain will take you to places. Oh I just pegged him. Oh is he fucking his homeboys? That is the devil and you stop, Okay if there is no proof, that's just you being paranoid, honestly, and it can cause problems in relationship and it is so much easier for a strap. Trust. Yeah. So they he was telling me, like, I would never let my girlfriend. My girlfriend doesn't want to and so that's why we hire, Like there are women out there for you. Go and find a sex worker that does that and don't put the strain on your relations I mean early on conversation, he came in sexts and we got to talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was the conversation with me, And in my last relationship, it was that I'm good on that and if this is what you need and this is what you want, I'm fine with you going finding that.
Speaker 1: Yes, because he doesn't want to lose you, Like that's just one part of you, and that's what people tend to forget. We in America put a lot of importance on sex, and it's really stupid, but we do. We put a lot of importance on sex, especially in relationships, and it ends up causing more problems than than it than we really need, right, because ultimately, if you're a man loves you and this is just one little quirky thing about you that he doesn't like you, the pegging is a quirk head work to him. Though, right, it's probably like this quirky thing that she likes to do, like it's weird and right and like it's weird, but like she's not. I'm not being hurt. She's not hurting anybody. Let her do it. It's not gonnaffect her.
Speaker 4: She's thinking about me and said, I like to play word for friends, and if I added paynords with.
Speaker 1: That word with friends, it's crazy. That's not very quirking.
Speaker 4: I did when to get through like really deep competitions and shit like I've done zoom rooms with the people in.
Speaker 1: There, like I'll go to scrabble back. Oh my god, right ourganelloshit. This week, guys, we've talked about you having boyfriends and them needing to pay well.
Speaker 3: There is a woman who says that she is a twelve K girlfriend for hire and tells ladies.
Speaker 1: That they should not date for free.
Speaker 3: She's claiming that she makes more than twelve thousand dollars a month as a stand in companion.
Speaker 1: And she is currently trending highly on not only Instagram, but TikTok.
Speaker 3: And she began her non traditional career paths a few years ago, where she said her first client was willing to pay more than five hundred dollars for her time, which is also crazy if you go back to the archive of horrible decisions. I used to tell women, if you're going to ask a man for money, don't let it be less than five five hours, because then he's gonna think you're a cheap bitch.
Speaker 1: And do not ask for one hundred. Do not ask for two hundred.
Speaker 3: You don't ask for your nails. Please ask for five hundred nails. Even if what you need is less than five hundred. Do not ask for less than five hundred because the nigga will look at you as a cheap bitch. Anyway, she lives in Japan, but she has been She's began charging face to face interactions in Japanese yes, and going and going on outings with paying clients. She dresses in different ways.
Speaker 1: So I'm sorry to interrupt, but before she wasn't seeing them in person. She was just charging this perverting it might have been, it might have been. She like, I was gonna say, bit she has been doing a shit for years. Yeah, she said.
Speaker 3: It came to me because in my home country, Japan, paid dating is actually very normal. So she said she just began charging face to face interactions and going on outings with paying clients. Her fees started at around five hundred and forty dollars, but she claims that some satisfied customers would always leave with more, have called up thousands.
Speaker 1: So can I just say an easy fast track to the boyfriend You guys were asking how you become a boyfriend earlier? My boot thing in La we met online through one of the sites and it was arranged to be this and we met up and it was five hundred dollars for dinner. I left with two thousand dollars and I didn't even have to ask, Like it was just like a it's again. And I remember texting him after like are you sure you gave me the right envelope? And he was like it's a gift with like hearts, and like that's how you easily quickly giving me more than what I asked for. You're a winner now.
Speaker 3: You're a winner. For those of you who may not want to go this route and say you're on the older side of things, you can also be a rentable parent now. Rensable parents are often people that are stand ins for meeting teachers, but also significant others family.
Speaker 1: Let me get into this.
Speaker 3: So the service costs only about seven dollars and seven fifty an hour seven dollars and cents an hour, and it seemed to grow in popularity both on and offline. Advertisements for the rented parents are posted in This is in China, Chinese newspapers in the Internet calling out specific events where services might be needed.
Speaker 1: So here's like what one would say. Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who wants to meet your parents, but you actually don't want them to meet them, asks one of the ads.
Speaker 3: You can now have a stand in set of parents for this, a rented parent is needed. Just need to make a phone call to a teacher. You can do it if you want someone to feel more important in your life and meeting the parents maybe an ultimator, so.
Speaker 4: It's not necessarily like the person needs. It's not sexual, Yes, it's not sexual. I didn't think it was sexual. I was thinking like maybe like a mom died and you need like a new mom around. Seems more it's like a paid actor.
Speaker 3: Not only that, the country, which still has a lot of arranged marriages, has seen an increase in rent boyfriends and girlfriends, especially around the holidays, So this is a part where they're probably bringing them to party, probably bringing them to things like that. So okay, well you can say, at thought she said that. I think that's how it started. But she's like a girlfriend now for twelve k month?
Speaker 1: Is that what I heard she is?
Speaker 3: And then now there's also this advertisement for parents to come in, which also just lents to the fact that no one likes being honest. I really like living a lie that they create for them.
Speaker 1: Because I saw so many problems as you were reading that, I'm just like, well, what about when you actually need them to meet her parents? How do you explain the fake parents? How do you explain that? What about when you actually need, like, if you actually plan to be with this person for a long time, be honest with them now, because eventually this is like, can I do the Devil's out of care? Here we go, sure, here we go. What if.
Speaker 4: That person, especially like we just interviewed a few weeks ago Jooeying Summers, who's a Chinese comedian that was telling us about like, you know how pedigree is a thing.
Speaker 1: What if you felt like your parents weren't good enough for like, oh, be honest, why is everybody want to be like this is normal? This is acceptable. Like all of our childhoods, all of our lives, everything about us is different in some way, shape or form. Like it might be unfortunate, but if this is the person that you're gonna be with, yes, it's tell them. Oh for work, Yes, for work. If it's like a work thing and you're like I'm not bringing my parents here, yes, But if you're in a relationship, I just don't even a stupid thing. The school, yeah, the relationship thing, I just don't feel like that that's going to create more problems.
Speaker 4: The relationship thing is tough because I think even in crazy rich Asians just thinking about it right now, remember one was super rich.
Speaker 1: Her family was like this, he was this that, and like it was like, okay, this is Titanic Jack. Jack should have had his little rich Yeah, you should have played some rich firs. Okay, same what happened with Darren actually she was pretty much a queen on the season. Yeah, she was the start. I'm not you have shit when you came out that motherfucker. No, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, before we get into our horrible decision, because you are a new age porn star and content grated, we're gonna get into it. But before we get there, in order, that is our sex tip. I would love for you to give a sex tip to the ladies. You already told us how to have boyfriends and a husband, but can you give us a sex tip on how.
Speaker 1: To be a porn star in the bedroom? Oh, I would say, I would say really believe yes, I mean every I feel like my personal experience, like the experience that I provide is that, like I have so much fun having sex, Like I'm giggling, I'm smiling, I'm like like bubbly the whole time, not giggling. I feel Oh yeah, I mean like and pe people love my giggle. I don't know why, but I would say for most girls, the tip is to do the most. Literally, if you're riding the deck were heels, do do it on your tiptoes, like, you know, like do the most. And if you don't know what the most find some point. I know you're already like I use a muscle literally someone of the opposite vibe.
Speaker 4: I would literally think, bro, I've had sex with girls that dude so much. I'm like, what did she look up in port?
Speaker 1: No? I mean like position wise, I don't. I don't like when girls do too much like verbally or like yeah no, no, no, no, I am not Please do not go no honestly, no no no. Be normal to the verbiage and the dialogue. Please be as normal as possible. Be yourself because men really like that. And then secondly, but I'm talking about positions and then your energy as you're doing those positions, because normally you'd be kind of into it and passionate, but do it as if you're doing it for him, like not for yourself, and so you're gonna have a little bit more energy in it. You're gonna kind of be smiling at him because you see what you're doing him like. It's just a whole different vibe when you're like.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what not to do. I had a nigga laugh at me. Wait wait in the middle wanted to kill this nigga. I was fucking BDD and I was just like, oh my god. I was like to talking to run and he had some good sex, but like me and him a fucking on and off for a long time for years.
Speaker 1: So he was sucking this ship out of me and I was like in the pillow and he was behind me, and I was like, oh my god, you're gonna sucking come out of my pussy. And he started laughing. He was like, yo, you crazy fuck. He didn't like you're saying that? Was that? Was that too? Was that too warning for him? I started laughing, and I'm like listen because I'm like, damn, he must think I'm really trying, but really I was. My brain was just so horny. He just about to say, I fuck up all the time. That's why I'm like, don't worry about birth. I was liked to think about what you're trying to say. I have said some weird I've said, I've bet when I really just his dick is fucking me. And I'm saying, make that so weird ship, because you're getting your back blown out, Your brains is all scrambled, the brain is not right. That was hot, and it's just like just so nicey, oh girl, he told me the today, bro. I hate when there. It was the night that we saw you went over there.
Speaker 4: Didn't think I was gonna get no dick. We're fucking it was fucking good. We're fucking lit. And then I put my leg up and he touched my leg and.
Speaker 1: He goes, just like, next time you come over here, you know, you better shave him a fucking leg. Oh away, you got a big dick. I can't. That's why he could talk like that to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want his big as dick, he said, he said, shave the next time.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Yeah, he definitely humbled you right there because oh my god, you know what did you what did you say? I was laughing. I was laughing. I know.
Speaker 4: I think I was about this sucking sick like but we and when you were saying laughing and ship like that. Maybe probably in my life those are one of the part He's one of the partners where like we.
Speaker 1: Get in and out of it a lot. Yeah, you can giggle every now. Was about to start sucking. I was like, I don't want even sucking away. He's like, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'll take you back. I see it, and then you get into the sexy cause now he begging and you kind of I was like, you knew any nice for me are here?
Speaker 3: Well the horrible decisions I did want to get into being a new age porn star content creating What it's like, I went to all of your all of your tab which will be added in the description of this episode. But you create content for cam soda OnlyFans, mini bids. You also are now with browsers, so you do actual, you do porn Hub. What is the difference for all of that? And do all of the platforms get the same content?
Speaker 1: For me? For a long time they were, but as of now, like sort of all of my like actually like directed written, scripted, like full blown scenes. I used to do a lot of those just for fun, Like I've got I got into this for fun, like as you for my story. You could tell it's like, Okay, I want to do porn, right, and now I got this guy that's gonna pay for it. I'm already married, my life's taking care of let's go do this thing. And so I started by just kind of like having fun with it, and then I realized over time that I wanted to create in melons. Now my content when it comes to my only fans specifically, it's just like solo stuff like masturbating and stuff like that, And I do my mimosas and masturbation mondays on there so I can bring other girls into it. They don't really do like boy girl girl girl content on there anymore. It kind of I was having so much fun meeting all my like because I was a fangirl. I knew all these girls from like social media, and like I wanted to meet them to fuck them, not to make content, but just to like fuck them. And so it's kind of taking the funnel out of it for me. So now I get to like do the mimosas and masturbation mondays with them, and then I still get to hang out with them and like do other stuff with them, and there's not that pressure to get the sex part done on camera. Now there's a lot of stuff on your Twitter. There is a lot of sex on Twitter as well. What's the best.
Speaker 3: Like sock in the categories? I would like to know if it's based on even your partner. I think that was one of my questions too, Like do you make more money in the orgy scenes? Or women on women, or white men versus black men. What are the scenes where you feel like you've seen the most the most competentation. So when it comes to like mainstream porn, you have set rates.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it doesn't really like I get your question, but I can't really answer it because it's like you have your Every girl has her own set rates. So I have a set rate for boy girl scenes, and a set right for girlirl scenes, and a set right for orgies and a set rate for that, so I know what I'm gonna get for each of those. I was like any other girl, more like the websites. Yeah, Now, when it comes to content trades and stuff and the and the content that I've uploaded, I would say that my girl girl scenes do better than my boy girl scenes. My black black boy girl scenes do better than my interracial scenes. But my interracial scenes that I've shot for brawsers and all that, they do great. But when I shoot personally interracial scenes, I mean, they do decent, But I think because my black fans don't get me in the mainstream and they only get half of me in the in my and the like, there's less of it, so it does better. Right, like they want more of that and I'm trying. No, I'm trying, but like that's shooting. But I also saw a website that we've never talked about that I'm familiar with, what the hell is sexting Panther. Sex sext Panther is a European site sort of like Arrows, because you know, there's so much further along than us, and so they allow things like this, and so we they have like an app technically now, but like the text come directly to your phone, it's just sexting. It's sexting, sexting. That's it. That's it. You. So you set your rates like this much to receive a text, this much, to send a text, this much, to receive a photo this much too sex a photo, this must video. My first week one there, I remember, like I was still pretty early in the industry, and I was like I called a friend like stressed and like, fuck, I'm gonna need money right for something at the time, and she's like, sign up for sex Pan, y'all, I need three thousand dollars in like one week. It's weekly payoffs. In one week. I made three thousand dollars on that, and it was and it was just me my phone, as normal as I usually do and stuff like that. No, it does not have to be your face. It's just sexing and they'll pay you more. It's like you're a no face girl. They'll probably you could probably get hundreds of dollars out of that dude just to show them your face. It's you have to go to the website and then because the app is we don't allow sex apps in the United States, so it is an app, but you know you got to go the back ass way to get it on your phone, you know what I mean. Yeah, And I'll hold you up with that too. Yeah. And so you need the app though, because in the US we lost our SMS privileges. It used to come right to your phone and now you have to have the app, and it still comes right to your phone. But if you're trying to make money on the go, it's literally just it's just girls.
Speaker 4: How is it possible for the women listening that want to make extra cash? How is it fucking possible to stand out and then over no face and make money.
Speaker 1: No face girls are the best girls. Men want to see your face and they will pay a lot of money to do that, and I think that turns them on, like the fact that they don't know who you are. You could be their next or neighbor. You could be the girl that like has the same body down the street, like, oh is that her? Oh? But you can send mess and ship. Yeah, you can show your puss everything but your face from here up, everything down, you're good to go. And times a lot of times, a lot of times they'll be fixed on a certain part of your body and it's not gonna be your face, so like you're gonna be fine. Yeah, no face, it's you like my elbow, Oh my god, but no. But look how many people have their face cut off?
Speaker 3: A lot a lot of them don't show their faces because the panther doesn't have to be your names.
Speaker 1: Ex panther is sort of like porn howb you used to be whor it's like the freak come out. But like, and a lot of those girls are on there for money, right, and they have normal jobs, they have responsibilities, they have kids, they have you know, et cetera. And some of them just want to be freaky without ruining their lives, or they you know, want to make some extra money without ruining their lives. Again, this is because we are so such crudes or prudes about sex in the United States, So we.
Speaker 4: Have I'm just looking through I just clicked on categories their female domination girlfriend experience. Looks like it's around one hundred I mean one hundred dollars seventy five a message.
Speaker 1: No honors, two fifty. Okay, you can raise them, you can you can change each group average. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I see two dollars. That's for just words. Now, if you need a photo, if I'm looking at a photo or sending you a photo, what's the most you've charged for a photo? Upwards of like thirty, but I usually keep it around fifteen. But if I'm like out and you're being extra and you're like, let me share it, yeah, Like I'm all right, you want it that bad, You're gonna pay this much and then it's up to them to unlock it or not. But like, yeah, and for them to unlock it, they have they have to pay ooh for me to for them to even send a photo to me, they have to pay, like, because nine times out of ten it's gonna be a digpic, you have to pay before you send it. So with the today, sex panther won't send it with the difference in what you're.
Speaker 3: Making, what has you working with the browsers and the larger companies if you can make so much money as well independently.
Speaker 1: So I will say, like I say that about sex panther, Right, I made three grand, But I'm one of those people, like I'm very transparent and like it's not always like that. There's some weeks I made nothing on there. There's some weeks where like right, but like it was one of those things where like you get on there, and especially if you're a brand new girl. I think that's why I made so much money. They've never seen me on this site. They've never been able to talk to me. Oh and your porn star and like all this other stuff they always and like so on sex pathers specifically, they have a page for brand new girls, so like the girls that just signed up get a lot of exposure on that. And so your gonna be every week, Yeah, your first couple of months are going to be your best month, but don't expect it to always be like that. Just like OnlyFans, some months are going to be better than others. Some porn porne sometimes I'm shooting once a month, sometimes I'm shooting five six times a month. I actually quit shooting mainstream because I find that I make You were asking me this earlier. I honestly personally find that I make my most money in my day to day interactions with my clients and boyfriends. Because again, I've met so many boyfriends now they're kind of taking care of everything I need. I don't need to stress myself by running around. I don't need to stress myself by running around constantly being tested and having my hair and makeup, nails, everything done, when in reality, porn stars don't get paid what they should be per scene, right, and I'm not seeing on that scene, but is yeah, I'm gonna get to that. So I've already put in the work, is what I was about to say. Like my scenes are gonna be out there. People still think me A Khalif is a porn star and she hasn't shot a scene in almost ten fucking years. Like that part doesn't matter, Like I don't have to do anything. My scenes are gonna be on the internet and I'm not getting anything off of that. I've done the work and now it's working for me, So I can take the time off from stressing and being on set to see the clients that I've built in the relationships that me doing this work has made for me.
Speaker 4: Do you think that only fans can water down the other avenues because basically it's like this feed of you know, people you paid to see something. It's just the constant feed of it. Do you think that maybe only fans will have a point where like these other sites, like sex thing seems very basic, but it's also fun.
Speaker 1: And never goes away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm saying like that to me, almost is more interesting than every single girl.
Speaker 1: Only fans. We're so much only fans, right, you have girls that don't do porn that I have only fans. It's just their titties.
Speaker 4: It's just this like oversaturate, Well, can you over so it was really can you oversaturate yourself as an adult.
Speaker 1: As an adult performer, as like, let's say you have a specific niche and you're a content creator, that's one thing. As an adult performer, a porn star Alisa An or something like that, Like you honestly have to do it all and it's not because it's not even a matter of oversaturating. You're gonna have fans that only use Twitter or Twitter and Instagram, and then some that only use Reddit in Twitch, and then some that only use porn Hub, some that don't like porn Hub and they want to use OnlyFans, Some that want to sex, they don't like watching your scenes, they want to talk to you, some that want to do this, and some that want to do that. So it's up to you as a performer to make sure that each of your fans has access to you based on their likes and their needs, right, And it falls on me to actually do the things that I like, because there are fans that I know that I'm missing because I'm not gonna do Reddit, I'm not gonna do Twitch. I've tried it. I have and I'm one of those people that will try everything platform yeah and so and Twitch and sitting there streaming for hours just like and it's like I can't do that. I don't have the time or the patience or the whatever, right And I know that I'm missing out on those fans. But again, that's why I spread myself out so much, because maybe I'm not on Twitch, but maybe the people that are on Twitch might be on something else that I'm you, and maybe that boyfriend's gonna be right right there exactly. You're asking me how I meet them? The DC one, Instagram, the Freakin' the one that I used to have in Colorado I think was like tender, the one that I have in Miami. Some website like a Reddit or something that found me and like founded, Like was smart enough to find my website send me a like right, and so like it's all like, putting yourself in all those places just ups your chances of finding the man that you're looking for and making more money the most. Like, I think you can't oversaturate yourself. The market can be oversaturated with girls, but when you're selling you, you need to make sure that that's everywhere. It's available to people everywhere. I mean even it's available to people everywhere. But don't worry about the fact that you're fighting with a million other women. Just make sure that you're on every platform so that you're giving yourself the red exposure.
Speaker 3: I'm not answer well, the letting the people know. We are gonna put it in the description of this episode. But let the people know where they can find you, where they can follow you, and where they can support you.
Speaker 1: And watch you. Thank you so much. So everything of mine is on official Hazelgrace dot com. I like to keep it simple because I have a lot of scammers out there. If you do not see the link on official Hazelgrace dot com, it is not me. If you can't go to that site and click it and it leads you right to that, it's not me. I got two Instagrams. I just got to back up. We love Hazel Grace because of me. Get in mind. Deleted them Like next time, I'm gonna be prepared. So if you're a real fan, you have to go follow the Hazel Grace first and then we will accept you to we love Hazel Grace. I've got I want Hazel Grace on Twitter. We love Hazel Grace's our backup on Twitter again. I've got sex panther Camsoda. I have two boyur cams on Camsoda. They're currently not up, but next month they will be. You can watch me shower or sleep like twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year on Camsoda on their Voyeur tab. I also cam sometimes porn. How you can watch myself for free only fans please come with the card and that's it. I know, that's right. Listen, I'm doing. There was so many things that we also talked about that we that we didn't get to.
Speaker 3: I hope maybe we can out of a conversation on Patreon, even if it's virtual, because I know you're all over the place, but would.
Speaker 1: Love to have all of you. Yes, definitely you to follow up y'all. Thank y'all so much for tuning in. By the way, make sure you go to whore Hive dot com and get your tickets.
Speaker 4: For the Bye Next Bye Boyfriend by our Ship.
Speaker 1: Right, So this contact stour, When am I coming to do my mimosas and masturbation mondays? Are we doing? Okay, we'll be in La. We'll let you know.
Speaker 3: We will be in La, I believe in September. But we are going to the state where everything is bigger.
Speaker 1: Honey. We're gonna be in Texas on July sixth and seventh.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken that, Yes, we are taking on Houston and we are taking on Dallas.
Speaker 1: We do have a break and taking its big we can take. We are taking it balls deep in Texas.
Speaker 3: Make sure you go to hororhive dot com and get your tickets now, guys. Also, if you want the opportunity to potentially hear Us talk again with Hazel Baby, it's giving Patreon. Yes, that's where we have bonus content, so go on over to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and y'all, thank y'all so much for tuning in to yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Bye y'all, Bye bye,