Speaker 1: The volume. The NFL version of this topic, Jalen Hurts was concerned for his teammates after signing the biggest deal in NFL history. Don't screw the team, make sure my team is around, he told his agent, How am I going to keep my team around? How are these guys still going to be paid? Nicole Lynn is his agent. I think he's wanted a handful of guy that have a woman as an agent. She's a VP. I think she's a really high ranking official at Clutch Sports, the Rich Paul agency that he started. Very fortunate enough to meet her and some girlfriends at the fight, so I had a great conversation with her. But you see, he's like, yeah, the highest paid, What good is the highest paid if we can't win? Because I'm trying to win championships and I know the team that I have around me because they're gonna want paydays two. So I'm willing to take a little less and be able to keep X, Y and Z and PQ around as opposed to take it all this money and only be able to keep one or two of those guys around. You see, if offensive line still intact, they were able to do something with Saquan. They now they they resigned Brown, they resigned Uh uh DeVante Smith. He understands he's not bigger than the program. You know what I'm saying. He understands that, yes, we're successful. And I may be the person that everybody focuses on because of the position I play, but anybody that understands this game, no, I get nowhere if we don't keep this old line intact correct, and the real money is in repetition, being competitive, repetitiously right, being a contender year after the year after year after year after year. And the only way to do that is to keep people. And you know, we've seen it, We've seen it done. We said, you know in the Patriots that was part of the structure. Tom was like, no, you don't give me all that money. I need this man, I need that guy, and I need those people here. You know what I'm saying. Because Jalen understands as the faith of the organization, as the quarterback of the organization.
Speaker 2: I can get that money.
Speaker 1: We can go get that money through sponsorship deals and sneaking deals and all this stuff we can get. We not the face of a Super Bowl award winning team is not hurting for money. Nope, he's not hurting for opportunities for money. He's seen what that check was before that chip for everything, and what that check is now post chip.
Speaker 2: So if we want more money, we got to win more chip.
Speaker 1: If I want to have more money and be a bigger force in this game, I've got to win more championships. And in order to do that, there are certain pieces that have to remain. And if I got to take twenty million dollars off here to get fifty added later down there, let's run with it. I'm with that all day. That's the only way the NFL is is great at that, because the NFL knows that, you know what, to generate new revenue, we've got to have new eyeballs. So we got to go. We got to find like, hey, I've got to be a part of this. So Jalen says, you know what, Hey, I win another championship. People gonna say advertised, The sponsors gonna say, man, I need a piece of him. I need him to represent my product, I need him to represent my brand. I need to attach my brand to Jalen Hurts absolutely understands it and shout out to that brother too. I believe he got married this weekend. He did. Congratulations, I would have I would have cated them burgers. I'm right here. I could have catd because I think he from Houston in Yeah, yeah, absolutely, absolutely proud of that brother. Found found one early when he didn't have a whole lot. Now he's got a lot. She's locked step with him. I love that. Congratulations hurts. Darren Waller says he decided to retire after the Giants made him play full against the Bills. I sit down on the sideline after drive where we rented like three times, and I'm like, what the bleep am I doing with my life? I'm out here playing fullback. I don't even want to do this issue anymore? Was that because he was forced into that position? Yep? Now, and you're telling me no one else wanted him to play him at his natural position at that point? He did that team and that situation frustrated him so much against the direction of the game that he just didn't want to play anymore. That's what it seems like, because it's hard for me to believe that's a guy as talented as he was, But I think it has more to do with that. He didn't. I don't think at that point in time he really loved the game anymore. So it's either to stuff. It's either to depart something when you don't love it. If you have it a good there are very few times abund you leave something where it's a party, it's a concert, it's an event, it's church. If you're having a good time, you're more you're less likely to leave. Now, if you bored, you're like, man, that is it for the birds. If you at church, you over that head up and bud, you know you get that, you put that dn's hand up and going up out. I'm I'm a saying like this, and you ever you ever got ready to go somewhere that you know what's finna be the turn up they did?
Speaker 2: All right, now, look we're gonna go in here. We have one drink. I'm gonna say hi, everybody.
Speaker 1: I want to be out of here by midnight, right, And then you look at your Why it's two in the morning.
Speaker 2: It happen you just ordered three more bile. But you know what.
Speaker 1: But I've also been in a situation where I got dressed and I'm like, man, why am I going already?
Speaker 2: Know it's gonna be some bull drive and take my clothes right on up. Off.
Speaker 1: I don't go to award shows really anymore. Me and my wife went to one. We was clean. I went, brought me a behind his suit. Six rats. Yeah, I said, I finish, dude it. I was like, this award, I'm nominated. I want to pop out. Come on, baby, were gonna we're finna pop out. Man. We had them tight ass shoes on and win it up and lying behind Mary J. Blige on the red carpet. Man, we tip some. We left and as a as a couple, we haven't been to an award show yet have since. Like, it's it's too much, man, it's too much, Yeah, I think. But I think the crux of this, I think he had kind of fallen out of love with the game of football and and now I'm looking. But you know how sometimes you can look for a reason not to do something. Oh you know what, that's it right there. So him playing fullback for three players on one up with just enough we used to there was a time and I wasn't proud of it. There was a time when UGK would tour and when you when when you're an artist and you tour, you put together what's known as a riot, and a riot is everything that you want ready for you when you arrived in it when you were Typically it's typically what you want for your dressing room, but it also exted into the sound equipment. What kind of board we send it the sound through, what kind of speakers? You know what I'm saying, What does all of this look like? And there was a time where we had an air tight rider and Chad's whole thing was every now and then we book a show where he knew they weren't gonna have everything on the rider. And it's a deal break, Like if contractually, if I go to your city, you booked me for a show and I said I need a through Z on there, and you forget h L and W. I cannot perforone and still get paid. Yes, you're right. So there was a time where people's like, oh, man, I know they ain't gonna have it tonight. I know they're not gonna have business and that they don't even know how to find that type of equipment. So I know they're not gonna have this tonight. And I try to get with the sound man. I tell him, bro, you got to spend a little bit more money. Because you don't spend a little bit more money, Bro, you're gonna lose a lot of money because you got you got people that, like you say, they looking for an excuse to go home. But let me ask you this, like, why would a football player, And I'm sure it's got to be several things, why would If that wasn't enough to really be to make a man want to quit the game, what would it be that would have frustrated Darren Wallace and not want to play? This is the guy that I used to draft on my fantasy football team all the time. The man was bound to do numbers. He was a good player. Is it not being paid properly? Do you figure out he played? He wanted the highest paid players. But bun talking about it when he was motivated because he had some off the field issues. He did everything. He sacrificed, got his life in order to get back into the league because he had a desire to get in the league. At that point in time, he no longer had a desire to stay in the league. And like you said, if I'm looking for a can I promise you if I'm looking for a reason not to go somewhere not to do something. I can find one that's very true. One reason I'm looking for a reason to stay on this over and my draws and watch TV. Nor Lows has canceled this race against Tyreek Hill in Times Square due to personal reasons. Chetah ran ten one to five hundred meters last week, and troll lives with a response response to Noah's Tyreek could never signed out he ran the sixty.
Speaker 2: Meters in February. Noah could never.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it's no allowed situation of protesting so much in public.
Speaker 2: Dou do protest too much?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't get it. I don't get it. I guess because you know what, I've never he's got to be some new shit with the Internet age. I've never seen Olympic champions like compare themselves to basketball players and.
Speaker 2: All of that, Like it's no less procedures.
Speaker 1: Let's be very clear, because but we don't see you once even four years bro, it's not. Some of the best basketball players to ever played this game never got a shoot. Yes, they never got a shoot. They never were picked out as one of the people that we want to put on a pedestal and parade through the press and all of this as a representative of that. Even if you were that, look at the person that's been the biggest, highest level of representation in the space that you're in. Even when they got a shoot, it was because of culture more than anything. When you say Boat got a shoe, it wasn't just because he was the fastest man in the world, right, it was a cultural thing.
Speaker 2: He carried his country on his back. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He was a larger than life personality. He was winning by seconds, right, like, not these hype points. Yeah, yeah, yeah, there was no photo finishing. No, no, not at all. He clearly dominated Shikari, clearly dominated. You know what I'm saying. Those people that get those shoes with they're not question marks. And if you went around and ask people who's the fastest man in the world, a lot of them will probably still think you.
Speaker 2: Say Boat because could not tied into that.
Speaker 1: They were all they're gonna if you act if you're not, first of all, you're not even the face of track and field. Bro. No, like Sidney McLaughlin, let's start there, well, Sidney McLachlin lebron Right, So so if You're not even that dude in your space. Why are you comparing yourself to people who are certifiably that dude in their space? We kept, bro, calm down. When the last time you saw somebody with track spikes at the mall? I ain't seeing nobody else see him at the track, I see the old people.
Speaker 2: It's not America's pastime. No, it's not you.
Speaker 1: Way down there, you pass you behind NASCAR. First of all, it's football and basketball and baseball and NASCAR and women's soccer.
Speaker 2: You way on down the list, bro, and it's something.
Speaker 1: Look more now and you see what they've done is that they have the Olympics every four years and now they're having the World Championships. So people are following a little more. But Bro, you he's gotta stop this hating on basketball players and say, well, they won't give me this. I mean, if you got to go back, really, only two guys I can think of it's ever really had a shoe and you really had to follow track and field to know that's Michael Johnson and Usain Boat. But you're talking about two of the greatest Olympians in the history of the in track and field. These were Michael Johnson was an anomaly in track and field. Yes, but it wasn't he been a question like that was one of the surest bets in sports for years, Bro, Yes, years he was. He literally brought that sport to the forefront of America because of how dominant he was. You're not that guy in track and field, Bro, like track and field. I just want to be clearing, no disrespect to track and field athletes that ain't never been the pre the prima donas sports that has never been there. What Jesse Owens had to do in this country, Jefse Owens had to come back. He won, he won three gold medals. He came back and had to race horses. So this fascination because there's so many other things. You got baseball, you got football, you got basketball in Jamaica. What other I'm trying to think Jamaica, you got track and field, tracking, track and field, and I think soccer. That's the biggest that's the biggest thing you got in Jamaica. They don't play football, they don't play they don't do tennis, cricket, cricket. Yeah okay, yeah, yeah, that's the big thing. But but but I'm saying though, but you know, Noah is in a he's in a niche sport. I don't understand. I don't understand why he feels now all of a sudden that a track and field star is on the same level. Like it's no disrespect to the athleticism, right, we can't disrespect the athleticism of these Olympic athletes. We always we all understand what it takes to become who that brother has because but your beef ain't with athletes, bro, your beef is with with federation. Nobody's nobody's going to invest in a shoe that people are going to buy. Why they buy track shoes One because track shoes are only meant to be one on court and the track shoes it only makes you faster on the track. The track court is if that's the only place that applies. So a basketball player, yes, they will get shoes because people will buy their shoes, put them on and go fucking play basketball. And guess what else they'll do. They'll walk, They'll walk in the street. You see them in the ball They'll go to events in shoes. And shoes are just not for basketball shoes or just the their fashion statement. Now you see guys at red carpet events. You see guy an award show, you see guys wearing sneakers. So that's the new thing. Is is Tennyson tucks tennis and that's a new thing. But now, but he started as long ago to Bud and I didn't like it talking about he's a world champion of what the USA? Bro, Come on, man, I think he's trolling this, bro, I think I think he trolling us. I think he trolling because he can't possibly believe that this is something that people are that there's a popular opinion that you're right that yeah, you know what, he should be this. No, no, I don't believe that. I believe other tracks people saying, shut up, boy, you're finna funk this up for everybody else exactly exactly, And that, bro, you're not you saying because you saying, you say was universally loved everywhere in China, in Jamaica, in America.
Speaker 2: It didn't matter what because he was a winner.
Speaker 1: He was a winner, and not like you said, he was ucky derby shit, he would transcend it. We're gonna be talking about you saying boat fifty years from now. We're gonna argue about how much faster he could have run in certain races because down and I go to my grade believing, had he not celebrated the last ten twelve meters at Beijing when he turns sideways and he's pounding his chest, he runs faster than nine to five.
Speaker 2: Eight, I believe that. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think he felt the need to run. He is competent. He was daylights ahead of people and still nobody's ever run faster than he ran there, and he celebrated the last ten meters. Crazy crazy, no go sit down, bro shut down, bro Gi any time out? Yeah you but hey you evident up for everybody else? Hey, hey sydey mclauchlin's and Lebron said, I don't feel that way. Rab bitcham said I don't feel that way.
Speaker 2: Hall, I like where I'm at with this right now.
Speaker 1: Well if that think hold on, if that's the case, Hell, Michael Felim should have got a shoot.
Speaker 2: Some my own files should get a shoot.
Speaker 1: If we throwing our shoes.
Speaker 2: This is true because they're more accomplished than you in this sports. So I've just drunk.
Speaker 1: So the Olympics champions and more cost than you.
Speaker 2: A two time Olympic champ. She's the world record holder.
Speaker 1: She's what a two or three time I mean she she skipped the last world championships. She's a two or three time world champion. She's the most dominant four hundred meters hurdle. She might be one of the most versatile women in track and field history. Noah, you've never you haven't any more in the Goldmeller in your signature event.
Speaker 2: And see and what Michael did. What really put Michael.
Speaker 1: On the map is when the Olympics was in where Atlanta, he had the gold shoes on. He doubled the four hundred and the two hundred. It never been done in men. The women at Battery Brisko Hooks getting in eighty four. People don't realize she was the first to do it. And then Jose a main reparect, she did it the French one. She doubled up into two in the four. No, Bro, you're fighting the losing battle.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Do I think.
Speaker 2: I think he's phenomenal. I think he's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: He's he's he's great, But Bro, just run get the meat money, uh, the deedas what they pay you. You break a record, do you win the Diamond Leagues or you win the US, do you win the trial, you win the world, bro, But just go go all villain at this point, just go all villain, right with a mask.
Speaker 2: You got to do Floyd Mayweather.
Speaker 1: And be the and be the bad guy and get and try to get and for people to pay to watch you lose that kind of thing. But he about would get a mask. I'm a really I will come back there with I would come back there with Calbo. I ain't gonna have my spikes, so I'm gonna come out there with cal I woulda come out there with a cowboy booths and black leather trench cold, and I'm gonna have a toy gun on my side.
Speaker 2: If you say gonna go villain, just go all out.
Speaker 1: Tell him go race, I show speed, then I talk.
Speaker 2: Oh you wanted to raise speed, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But if you want to raise somebody, you want to prove how fast year is, they go go go beat speed right now. But you do realize that if he were to raise speed of Tyreek, it'll get more views than if he what he was in the in the world, in the World Championships, without question, more people would care and that's the problem. Like we could and feel really we care about what we care about the Olympics.
Speaker 2: That's every four years, just imagine.
Speaker 1: And you can't And even when they have dollon League meets, you can't watch them unless you're going to unless you're going to your computer and pull them up and float track shout out the float track for trying to advertise to trying to show showcase. But bro, I mean, I'm just I'm just keeping a stack with you. We wouldn't even be talking about this man if he wasn't trolling. It's like, I think this is all the troll to get his get his name in the national conversation one way or another. Some people, some people don't know the difference between famous and infamous Shannon, They don't know. Sometimes they say, any any news is good news. Any Push your T new mute and new Push your T music, Like hey, push your T hasn't released music since twenty eighteen, and he has people constantly wondering who may get this, And this time it's Travis Scott, the latest target. On his new clips single so Be It. Pusher was upset that Travis previewed his album Utopia to Pharail in Paris with clips and attendance, but didn't play Drake's verse on Meltdown, a song that Drake taunts Pharrell and push it, Bun. I don't know if you've been a part of any beats. I think, Beef. I think you have been a little part of little Something, a little slup suck. So yeah, that's something something. Where where are you on? Where are you gonna push it? Push is a dangerous man. I had a conversation about pushing many years ago with a very good friend and mentor of mine.
Speaker 2: Clark Kent Okay and DJ Clark Kent.
Speaker 1: DJ Clark k Clark Kent told me this was in the beginning of the Pusher and Drake Beef, and I was like, this is going to be interested. He said, yeah, but not like people think it's going to be interested, because this dude operates in a space where you really don't have nothing to lose. And I didn't really understand it at the time, and it took me a while to really grasp what he meant when he said it, because I don't typically get in these things right, but I understand how confrontation works, and you do not get you try to avoid at all costs of man with nothing to lose. Cou entertained is we're mostly beholden to the public. Most of us make more money on touring, selling merchandise and those types of things, and in order to really capitalize off of that, you have to be in with high.
Speaker 2: Standing and high favor.
Speaker 1: You got to be a public a rich dude that that A man that makes his money outside of music doesn't have to worry about that in that way. Push your t is not behold than to the public, in the way that a lot of the rest of us are. He operates in a space where regardless of whether it's albums go platinum or double platting like that, he's gonna eat very well long as for real eating, he gonna eat. So that's not a threat. They don't do friends anyway, so rubbing people the wrong way is not a problem. They're prepared to not be in favor. That's a dangerous man. That's a dangerous man. I'm not saying that's a man that's gonna automatically beat you, but that where you go against somebody ain't got nothing to lose in the situation. I'm not gonna lose no money. I'm not gonna lose no social standing. I'm gonna keep being who I was. I'm not gonna lose a meal, my family, not gonna lose a quality of life. You be very careful when you decide to go toe to told with somebody like that. You be very careful because most of us do have things to lose. Most of us do need public favor in order to make money of it. Most of us do need relationships and friends and not to burn bridges with people in order to susain certain qualities of life. I don't think that brother operate like that. And when somebody and there's a freedom that comes in writing when you don't let me tell you something. There's a difference when you make music because you have to, as opposed because you won't to.
Speaker 2: There's a difference. There's a freedom that comes with that.
Speaker 1: There's a confident that comes with that because you're not thinking, ooh, what if so and so, what if then what if these people or if Pitchfork don't put me on the list and all of this type of stuff. What if Apple don't put me on the playlist, so I don't get on the Spotify playlist all of these days.
Speaker 2: Some people don't that that's not contingent on them.
Speaker 1: Eating at night for most of us is absolutely a part of It's an unavoidable part of it. But I don't think he operating in that space. So I think he is willing to just throw caution to the wind and be like, you know what, I don't really fuck with him anyway. And they not lose.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: It is not you don't see push that award show. You don't see them at clubs and party. They don't mix like that. They mix with their own and they're pretty good in the streets as well. So it's it's whatever that being said. Travis ain't about the back down. Trafficks ain't about the back down. So you say traffick coming back, traffic gonna come back with a person on and own. I wouldn't be surprised if you hear seven before the wig None.
Speaker 2: It's neither.
Speaker 1: It's neither to go into it or act like it didn't happen. But the problem is is that the people are going to demand a response. With these things happen, you have to respond. You can you can't let you can't. You can't that would be the biggest bad iubble let it. I'm just gonna let it go blister like a water off a duck's back. I'm just gonna let it roll down. And not if that ain't been a part of your character all this time. You know what I'm saying, You can't be You can't be walking around with gloves on the way for somebody to tie them up and then turn it down the first fight you get.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, And I've been around Travis enough to know that, No, he's not gonna take that line down. He's absolutely not going to allow his public perception to be played with like that. But you gotta be careful when people try to bait you in. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. You got very pusher if if if a this artist we got he got he got one of the best discy you know him, and he went at Drake. He operates in his face. This is not new to him. This is not a problem for him. And he don't answer to people in that way. Not saying that Travis answered to people. But Travis got a fan base that's huge, like international, millions and millions of people around the world who have bought into Travis Scott. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why he got him collambed with sneaker Nike.
Speaker 1: And you know he's got the relationship with with Louis Vuitton as wellet. Absolutely, So this is going to happen, and it's not gonna be Look, we've only heard two songs and he did somebody on both songs. It's not over.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think there's a couple of more targets down.
Speaker 1: I think that I think target there's no there's no telling who Pusher don't like for whatever reason, and there's no telling if he's gonna decide to speak on him. You know what I'm saying, he's not. He's not a not a quiet guy. He's not a quiet guy. He's not a scary guy, not easily pushed pushed around. You know what I'm saying, No pun intended. So it's it's gonna be interesting to watch out this play out. It's really it really is. The traffics is either gonna have to ignore it or go all in. Wow, that's that's the only way these things work. Because I don't I don't pushes a guy. I said what I said, and I'm done kind of a thing. So if there's more slugs to be shot, it's gonna be at more rappers. It won't be multiple shots at one or two people. If he go, if he jumping off, if you drop it off the porch, he's gonna jump all the way off the porch, not two steps down. He's gonna be Yeah, you'll get back home.
Speaker 2: He's gonna stay off the porch.
Speaker 1: He off you off. But I like this stuff, and it keeps it keeps you wraps fun, It keeps you fresh, and it reminds people to not get comfortable wax. That's fine, that's fine. And I don't think these guys move in the same social circles to where their camps would ever really kind of be well, people don't wear these things right, so to each other.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not even them.
Speaker 1: Promoters.
Speaker 2: The smart promoters will try to avoid that.
Speaker 1: Most people's teams won't allow them to be booked in the same place anyway, because you'd have to be a missive promoter to try to book uh, you know, like Drake and Kendrick at the same festival. Drake's people not because only one can can close, right if both of them feel they and so this promoter is not gonna get into that or their representation. It's not gonna allow them to be pulled then to that type of thing. So it's gonna be interesting to see how many people he did on his album and those were people respond because wrap and manage a response now, because like I talked about, the equipment, you know, music equipment and all that stuff is so much cheaper. The technology is cheaper, so you ain't got to wait book no studio. Most of these dudes among timean they got to studio at the crib YEP.
Speaker 2: We can go in and make make something about this right now? Or do you think hold it back?
Speaker 1: Do you think we're gonna see more of this because of the success that Kendrick had with his shot that he took at Drake and you look at what it parlayed into. He got the super Bowl, he got what five Grammys. He he's selling out the most I think fourteen million dollars in one show.
Speaker 2: All of his shows with Scissa is selling out.
Speaker 1: Are we are we hitting down a path where people see that this is a way that Okay, we saw what Kendrick did let's take this role too. You gotta bring ass to kick ass. So I would not recommend people think that that's how that goes. That if you did, somebody jump out that No, no, no, that's not how that works. First of all, you got to be more talented than the other person. You know what I'm saying. Kendrick is one of the most single talented, single most talented writers. We have one of the deepest thinkers that we have. So going there against everybody ain't gonna be your forte. You know what I'm saying. Everybody ain't built to be dissed. I don't know if people understand that. Everybody's not built for public humiliation, you know what I'm saying, Like some people will overthink those things, and.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never thought everybody that I knew I could beat them. You get no satisfaction out of that. Yeah, I don't get no points, I don't getting no credit. You know what I'm saying. It's a weaker person, so punching down is not gonna work. And everybody can't punch up, so somebody's got to lose. So again, it all goes back to, yeah, you can engage in this stuff and it'll be fun and you'll get some streams or whatever, but somebody gonna lose. They can you afford to lose in those spaces. I feel like push you can. I don't think being popular changes anything for him, you know what I'm saying. He's always been a unique taste. Like he's made street music and they've had commercial success, but they've never toured in that way. Right, They aren't dependent on the other parts of the machine that everyone else is solely dependent on. Because we don't have somebody like for real, who's you know, always going to produce everything we do. So we know we're getting a hit record who's always going to have his hands into some major cultural happenings, you know what I'm saying. So we'll always be a part of it. It's always doing these huge deals, so we'll always be in this position of financial benefit working with him. So all this other shit ain't nothing. We just had fun. I believe this is very, very fun for Pushy because there's no threat to an it. The Right Complex listed the thirtieth thirty Corneus rapt Beasts of All Time. You see that list. We're gonna put the lists up there So if I have not seen this list, please put this list up. We can't, Okay, I wanna name a couple of them, Coolie O and Weird Al True Life In Jim Jones, Nellie and Chinghi Bad Harby and Alabama, Barker six' nine And Triple, Red, Nicki Minajen Ransom kim Versus Little, Kim Nicki minajen et, Cetera gilly The kid Versus Lil, Wayne Joe budden Versus, Drake Jermaine duprie Versus Doctor dre And, Timberland tiger Versus, Drake lulu Versus Big sean And. Drake Soldier boy versus Bow, wow J cole Versus, Cannabis Joey badass Versus Little, Beat Charles hamilton Versus Soldier, Boy Young la Versus Ali, Boy, Eminem Nick, CANNON, Pm don Krs, One Terry, Kennedy, Loupe, Fiasco Common, DRAKE Mc, hammer Jay, Z Little, Kim, nicki minaj k r S, One, Nellie Kimberlin's Got, Stars ice T Soldier, boy the game JAY Z.
Speaker 2: My three or. Four it was With Soldier.
Speaker 1: Boy you you thinking the same, Thing say he it was somebody all the. Time you, know there was a lot of resentment for, him just on general. Principal people thought that he hadn't sacrificed and worked hard enough to get what he had. Gotten had, boy you know he had the first, iPhone, Right, okay had the first ye had the first microphone, too you know that he.
Speaker 2: Tried he had the first Trip.
Speaker 1: Berbon, now the only one of those that weren't, corny the only one of those out of all those you, named that was actually a situation which that it didn't have anything in, music was a true Life Jim jones. Situation that was something that was was not, music that was something that filled into music from some street things going. On so that one was actually that wasn't going that people could have really gotten hurt with that in that.
Speaker 2: Situation but the.
Speaker 1: Rest of, themself, folks people would argue with or not though some of those people are even considered rap legitimate, rappers like we'd we'd aw come, on, bro why why are we even coolier? On and we'd Recipes coolie on first ball to THE O. G, yeah but yeah we're. Rapping we'd al don't even go, together and the Same Bad, Barbie Bad Bad barbie And Alabama. Barker really that's what we're. Doing are they really even Considered like And i've Known alabama's since she was a little. Girl i've had a relationship With travis for many many years. NOW i just don't they just playing on the. Internet, Bro they're Not these people are not. Rappers they make rap. Music and that's the. Problem like we live in an age now where people make rap music who aren't rappers but may have a.
Speaker 2: Following you know What i'm. Saying you got a lot of, streamers.
Speaker 1: Right these guys stream for you, know their content is fairly, long so a lot of them they're streaming for hours and they can only get you, know that one, person that one view during that. Stream but if they make a song and the song's only three minutes long as opposed to one hour, stream they could get replays on that. Stream so you have guys LIKE i met the guy Rices gum he's from he's with The phase clan and all those guys the. Streamers, right he's one of the top streamers in the world and he made a record just because he, could and it got like eight million views in like no time because he's already got the. Audience so views Don't views don't don't mean views don't equal. Talent And i'm not saying that rights have hapen to. Talent the st streamer he. Was he was a decent enough rapp or, whatever but that don't mean talent and that shit don't translate into real. World you have a lot of, people they get a lot of attention, online they get a lot of streams and all of, that but they couldn't book a show to same day like because nobody really wants to see an extended version of that in the.
Speaker 2: World LIKE i ain't got time to really.
Speaker 1: Go you're not watch, it But i'm not gonna pay no money to go watch right right, exactly you know What i'm. Saying so a lot of these people they just, trying they playing that, rap you know What i'm. Saying, now you know the J, coles The commons and all of those people are, RIGHT a lot of that tother is just, misunderstanding you know What i'm. SAYING a lot of those were just really, misunderstandings and people like LIKE i don't like why this guy's, here and they don't really even know these, people you, Know Third, BASE mc hammer and all of that type of stufwhere to be, honest no beef when hammer was coined Because hamil was really about them. Streets hammilo was really. Outside but people think they can shoot at no hanging. Fruit that's everything you talk. About one of those people thought they was really rapping and they thought the other person really wasn't even gonna be able to hang in the. Competition but we live in The internet age, now this this one has very little to do with the. Music it's always about the content and go and live and rocking shit on people and calling people out their name and pulling up and, yeah, man we will pull up an old block and we donn pull up over, here and ain't nobody outside where y'all?
Speaker 2: At we out here and all of. That it goes beyond the.
Speaker 1: Music the music gonna be one video, post but the beef gonna be twenty five.
Speaker 2: Because we're not buying Any we're not just buying.
Speaker 1: Music no. Motion AND i don't think people realize that we're not buying. Music we buyding any. Personality we're buind the. Person you know What i'm. Saying the music is, Cool but as far as the average consumer, feels everybody can, rap everybody can make, song my, doorman the boy at the larger. Back they can make a, rhyme the guy that that that brought my dinner to me at the, restaurant he can rhyme making all. Rap but who are you as a? Person you know What i'm. Saying people can't just like they want to feel like they're a part of. You they want to feel like they really know. You they want to go on that walk with. YOU i tell all up and coming artists film, everything put every shoot everything you, do and shoot it all because you don't know what part of your life people don't actually connect. TO i was doing music for.
Speaker 2: YEARS i put a post and all of that AND i get a reasonable.
Speaker 1: Response but we started doing food videos a couple of years ago with my, granddaughter me and my. Wife my granddaughter started doing food. VIDEOS i started a YouTube. PAGE i got one hundred and thirty seven thousand followers on my YouTube page BECAUSE i was doing like sixty Second instagram video and that started the, blog which Started. TREILBURGERS i had no idea people were interested in WHAT i was eating for, dinner, right you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying so you share all of these things and you find out what.
Speaker 1: Clicks you know What i'm, Saying you got a bigger relationship with the public now as a as a podcast or as an interviewer than you probably ever had as an athlete. Ever you know What i'm. Saying now that you're really and now that you realize that gives you a, stronger deeper connection with, People now we can really play with. This that's what y'all wanted from, me was to. Talk y'all must not know how Much i'd like to talk. Anyway let's get to. It let's get to. It timberland got blasted on social media for using a producer's beat at a producer's tag to train HIS ai platform. Souno tim previewed a demo record which utilized the beat tag from K fresh and lyrics from TikTok. Creator he sought to make a new version of the, song but users quickly noticed they were a bit too. Similar they called out The virginia producer using real music made by human beings to TRAIN ai without crediting or paying. Them bun AND i REMEMBER i remember having a conversation With tim BECAUSE i had him on the, pod and he said he was nervous about. This bun do you think about the. Controversy what do you think is going on with tim and this NEW ai. CREATION i THINK i, think for, one it's uncharted, territory AND i think it's still in a very early stages of the. TECHNOLOGY i think it's going to grow over leaps and bounds over the next couple of years because they covered so much ground in the last ten years WITH ai.
Speaker 2: Technology you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: SAYING ai companies are starting to pop up more and, more and they're all billion dollar. Companies people are flooding these companies with all kinds of. MONEY i think IT'S i think this is the. PROBLEM i think that we're not thinking about this what they're doing now. All the only way THAT ai can do these things is if you feed it. Information you have to feed it. INFORMATION i, know on a very small, level on the introductory, level there are musicians who are FEEDING ai machines their, voices their, cadences their, tones some of them the way they play. Instrumentation and now THE ai program can replicate what a rhyme from you would sound like without you having to write, it what cords being played would sound like without you having to play of you know What i'm saying that's very.
Speaker 2: Dangerous here's the real danger.
Speaker 1: Thought WHAT i. Believe we live in the digital, world, right all these everything digital has what they call watermarks, yep, right and watermarks and what they use to track the technology as it goes out into the. World so companies can be, like, oh that's what they, do that's our. TECHNOLOGY i bet we can find it in the, code, right that kind of a. THING i think everybody that's utilizing this stuff right, NOW i feel like one day CHAT gpt can wake up one day and, say everybody that's ever made music using my, technology you on the piece of, it and there's nothing you can. SAY i don't believe that anybody's read their, agreement. Right i'm sure if somebody got through these CHAT gpt and all these DIFFERENT ai companies agreements where you agree to utilize the technology or download the app and all of, THAT i guarantee that they are going to go back find out everything that was created using their, technology that profited that will sit out into the world.
Speaker 2: As commerce and people spend money on.
Speaker 1: It they gonna come back the same way that older artists are coming back because somebody sampled their. Music. Right i've created that you took my creation and manipulated it without paying. Me you owe me. MONEY i believe these people are giving this technology out to people for free and the hopes that they utilize it, unknowingly giving these companies a piece of this intellectual, property because it's all intellectual, property, absolutely.
Speaker 2: You know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying SO i THINK i won't touch, IT i won't download it, nothing because not That i'm against, it you, know for recreational, USE i guess that's fine if it helps organized things and put things.
Speaker 2: Together you, know, however THAT i.
Speaker 1: Understand but when we're talking about utilizing this technology to manipulate intellectual, properties, bro we're playing the dangerous ass. Game because somebody could just start Feeding Ai timberlin's beat, structures you know What i'm. Saying they can start utilizing his drum patterns and put that in and they a trembling record without, him you, know. Wow and you're opening yourself, up quite frankly with the way he's doing, it to a whole lot of litigation and a whole lot of. Trouble, PERSONALLY i don't Think america is the market for. That japan And china's been doing it for, years, right you know What i'm. Saying but that's a cultural. Thing they're they're so they socialize different in certain. Countries so having a relationship with someone that, THAT i, know this shit sounds, crazy but having a relationship with a, machine for some people fits their lifestyle a lot. Better it doesn't work like because they don't have they don't have the social graces to go out and meet people and and commune with people in that. Way so this is a, healthy in their minds. Alternative but here, now at some, point we don't want to see somebody get on stage and sing this, shit you know What i'm. Saying and you know it's it's the it's the a, llure, Right it's still allure like making The stallion is a famous person because men find her, attractive women find her, attractive you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying there's an allure to.
Speaker 1: It japan And china has that very strange relationship with technology in that way where they they don't just make, robots they have relationships with robots and pillows and all of that type of shit is. DIFFERENT i don't think that he can break a star like, that because at some point somebody got to get on the, stage somebody got to sign an, autograph somebody got to take a, picture you. Know AND i don't think we want to see a robot and a computer do that to the point of touring right. Today but you, know you, know ten YEARS i might be. Different, Look i'm an analog. DUDE i come up on eight tracks and putting forty five's on the. Record i'm not knocking, it BUT i think we don't understand it enough to utilize it than the way that we try to utilize. IT i think that's the real problem With. TIM i don't think he's really thinking of the Cons everybody USES ai for what they think they can make it work, for but nobody's thinking about how this could set Back And timing is such a major impactful player in the entertainment industry that that shit could really people would follow suit if he became, Successful if he and his artist becomes, successful this will be a. Thing it will be a whole. Thing Will smith is reflecting on Raising jaden And willow and revealed that honesty isn't always the best when parenting your. Children we made a very very very very terrible mistake with our, children and we went radical, honesty but don't do. It i'm not advocating for. It i'm not advocating for. It we made a deal from really young with our. Kids the deal was you tell the, truth you won't get in. Trouble he explained that the parenting style backfired with the two youngest. Kids the only way you can get in trouble in this house that if we find out you did something and you didn't tell the, truth it was a. Mistake it was terrible because they do whatever they want and then they come tell you it's. Awful don't try. It you want your kids to, lie, definitely you. Don't don't do, don't don't want to know stuff your kids are thinking of. Doing. Bun you got, kids you got, grandkids and a lot of, times you, know the thing, is if you're not, Careful, bun you kind of raise your kids kind of the way you was, raised because that's what you. Know you, know you see the way you might yell and the least little thing might sit you. Off but you, gotta you, know especially if you know you got you gotta try to break that. Cycle he said that if he tell us the, truth you won't get in. Trouble bull.
Speaker 2: JYE i. DON'T i don't know how they kept that, up.
Speaker 1: To be, honest because, yeah your parents will say, that but you when you really started telling what you really. Do we don't have some problems in, this oh, yeah you. Know AND i don't understand this idea of being raised a certain, way constantly telling people that the way you was raised made you how you, were and then you refuse to insteal any of that into your. CHILDREN i don't understand these people, that for, example the coaches that WHEN i was in, school the coaches was built a certain. Way, absolutely coaches were built a certain. Way and the players they didn't like, running they ain't like the, drills they ain't like none of that. Stuff and those are the coaches, now you know What i'm. Saying so we're getting a lesser version of what we. HAD i don't understand why people whose life trajectory were determined based on the fact of the discipline that was asserting into their life and to deny their children that same discipline were the only. Generations we're the only generate that they sacrifice quality their, life aren't.
Speaker 2: You we won't.
Speaker 1: Joke we want our kids In, george and we won't. Jokes we want our kids and nice, folks and we want nice. Vokes my man didn't EVEN i remember that man ain't used, lotion Bro, like his life was not about modern convenience for.
Speaker 2: Him it was about convenience for the.
Speaker 1: Family.
Speaker 2: Correct but when you don't have to struggle like, that it's.
Speaker 1: Different the house my kids grew in is different from the house that my grandkids, visit, Right, like we had to work up to this. House but they were born into this, house, correct you know What i'm. Saying so they just think that's how it's supposed to. Go somebody Like Will smithing THAT i know for a, Fact will smith came up, Harder. PHILLY i know for a Fact Jada pinkett came up, harder. Right AND i know they are strong willed as they are because of the discipline that was, instilled because they could have very easily been taken way by the community that they lived. In we understand those things that still exists in rich neighborhoods, too because it's bad rich kids, too.
Speaker 2: You know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying those kids tend to get away with more because the parents can get him out of the most. Shit so the idea of letting your children live a free life as ever they tell you the. Truth this, SHIP i still can't even to my, MAMA i, DID i might still get popped up side by. Here and there's things that my mama told me she knew THAT i didn't even know she. KNEW i did you just take to your, grave. BUN i JUST i just. DON'T i have a. NEPHEW i won't get too deep into my have a. Nephew and his daddy was a certain way when he was. Young his daddy was a very very well known person in the, city and his mama tried tried everything to not let him know who his. Daddy his daddy really really got that. Man once that boy found that, out that you he was old enough to deal with the reality it is trouble went out there trying to be like, that trying to live up to a life that was never meant for, him that he was never a part. Of to never, say just to see if it was in it. Me he end up in the, Penitatia he end up in, jail and all this. Stuff now, retrospect you realize you chase not to sudden Should, yeah that's not. True that was his life that's not, yours right, Right but you know, what, bun that's how you have to. Be AND i told my, KIDS i don't you. KNOW i live my.
Speaker 2: LIFE i say playing in THE nfl was my, dream that's not.
Speaker 1: Yours you live your, dream, Yes so when you try, to when you start trying to live somebody else's, dream that's where you're running the. PROBLEMS i didn't push you back to well, MAN i got a, Son, bro you ain't gonna play, football you ain't gonna play, Basketball you're not gonna DO, X y AND.
Speaker 2: Z but that's not his. Dream that was.
Speaker 1: MINE i want you to be whatever you choose to. BE i just want you to be the best you can at. It i'd rather you be a good you than a bad. Need absolutely there it. Is that's. IT i would much rather you be the best for you than a bad version of. Me smith recently dropped an, album his first album in twenty. Years his new song got Killed. Online but why do you think we'll refocused on? Music because he's the first guy that With people don't realize some, dude But will was the first artist to win A Rap. Grammy absolutely, Now will's always been ahead of the. CURVE i think this is a new way of him re engaging with the. Public you, Know Will will jumped on social media with a. Splash, yeah because no one that had ever been that famous in that, world that ever opened up their life like, that right, Right and it started with His instagram. Page will was going all over the world all this crazy shit On, instagram and we were drawn to. It at the same Time Red Table, talk we get to, look you, know pull the curtains back on The wizard to see this very to see these people have this very vulnerable. Conversation you know What i'm. SAYING i think we'll JUST i think this is a lot easier for him to do right. NOW i don't think movies is a big thing for him right. NOW i think this is just a different way for him to engage with. People AND i can understand that because you see a lot of other actors doing a lot of that stuff, now trying to go Out Tom, cruise going at you, know all the movie theaters and hanging out with the people and stuff like. That you, Know BUT i think With, will you can't you can't chase the drag Like will has all the resources that you need to release an album to have impact.
Speaker 2: Internationally but, again you got.
Speaker 1: To read the.
Speaker 2: Room just because you can do some things don't mean you.
Speaker 1: Should just because you can go, SOMEWHERE i don't mean you need to be, there, Right and But Will smith can do, this and this don't really change. Nothing nobody's gonna stop seeing the movie because Of Will smith did an album that they didn't care. For, Correct nobody's gonna Absolutely and we don't expect everybody to be great at, everything ain't they?
Speaker 2: DO i KNOW i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't take everybody to be great at everything they. DO i expect you to be good at what you don't to be good, at because BECAUSE i might Like Will smith the movie, star but not Like Will smith the. ACTOR i mean some people like the. Rapper some people may not even know who it. Is, Right let's let's you can look at it in two. Ways, right you can look at it the hip, hop the hip hop fans who may not be all the way with him in the movies because some of his movies might be. Different and then you may have some movie fans that may not be all the way in on the. Music LIKE i, SAID i got people that come and eat The. Burger they don't even know Who bunna, be the rapper His so you may have a lot Of Will smith, fans particularly in the nationally who some of them may not, know although he's so tied in with The Fresh prince and THE tv, showing everybody knows that song right.
Speaker 2: Right BUT i don't think THERE'S i don't think there's a high level of.
Speaker 1: EXPECTATION i don't think anybody expects more out of his record than he. Does you know, Much and it could be this could be marketed, right it couldn't be just a way too because if you, notice everything he's doing is, internationally like the, videos the concerts and, performances all the street, shit everything he's doing to engage with people is. Internationally Because i'm almost certain he's a bigger star internationally than he is. Here so this is just probably we Love Will. Smith we grew up With Will, Smith we've been on him for. Years we don't go See Will, SMITH i think because he's not doing a multitude of action movies and shit right now like he normally. Do this just a way of keep keeping itself on people's minds like home make albums. NOW i hope don't make an album to make to make to make money off of. Music hope uses it to keep his public profile at a high level to perpetuate other income revenue streams that he got coming. In how much you think is from the blowback because of what happened with him And Chris? Rock do you think he's still suffering from, that. BUN i wouldn't say, suffering, RIGHT i THINK i think the people that don't like him for that don't like him for. That but there's the people that are, famous Like Will. Smith will all always have not just, fans they don't have psycho, fans, Right so there's always going to be a contingency of people that Want Will smith's, entertainment, Right they're gonna want, that there's no way around. It he's a bigger force in that space Than Chris. Rock and it's not like they get Less Chris rock because of what. Happened they get pretty much the same amount Of Chris. Rock SO i don't. THINK i don't think it's pushed back on that. Professionally now personally he may be going through something where he feels like he's got to reinvigorate the, image go out there and make himself likable and lovable again to. People that could be happening because it can't be for, money, right it can't be making his music for. Money so it's got to be a way that he thinks he can better rebuild the relationship with people that may be looking at him a certain. BOY i don't think it's, necessary but he may think it's necessary, because like we talked About, lebron he's one of those people that like to be like that's for goddamn. Sure that's the big thing About Will. Smith he always come with that big. Smile he's very, engaging very, entertaining very, likable very, approaching very. Personable those kinds of people don't like it when they're. Not they're. Not, YEAH i love in the public. Shit so it could just be for him because the career don't need. It but maybe internationally it might be some shit he got to do because maybe that translated different over that when he did. That Mariah carey still doesn't believe in birthdays or the passage of. TIME i just don't believe in. TIME i don't have a. Birthday anniversaries, yes but birthday.
Speaker 2: No you gotta Love, Mariah you gotta Love mariah.
Speaker 1: Care the more the OLDER i get and the more we sarn start to know About mariah care because she was very private for a long. Time, yes she was very very private about a lot of things for for a long. TIME i don't think we realize And i'm gonna say, THIS i don't think you realize how Black Mariah carey. IS i THINK I i don't think we realize that's a real, sister right compared to what the public perception might. Be AND i heard she's a fool, Too like she's a very, funny, like very very down to earth. Person this is part for the. COURSE i remember all the shit with J, lo LIKE i don't know this person and all That Maria carrey is a whole, fool like real and for her to want to marry and many kids and do all of these things With Nick cannon really tells, me like you a fool like. YOU i don't mean, CRAZY i mean like, you like you got a real personality like You you've subject to say from wild. Shit that's who Where riah. Carry that's Why Mariah carey don't do a lot in public because she knows she's prone it Sh, yeah, ABSOLUTELY i love it because she bit. Consistent she is who she. Is she don't do shit for Cap she don't do shit for the. Cameras she only come out when she's. Comfortable this whole thing With Anderson pack is very interesting BECAUSE i love this new. Song she got a new single that's written and produced By Anderson, pack who's an amazing. Artist and they're also saying that they're a couple now, too you know What i'm. Saying so those things are always good for. Music when, artists you, know get in a relationship with somebody they can create, together that's always a good and fun.
Speaker 2: Thing and she looked. Happy, yes she looks happy as.
Speaker 1: Hell she's always had this very awkward energy in public kind of thing BECAUSE i feel like she knows she can't be herself. Correct the image has been presented a certain way as to How Mariah carey moved and don't he.
Speaker 2: Wrong she's just, classic she presents. Herself she's all of.
Speaker 1: That but soon as that soon as the camera cut, off you could tell she who, shit, girl what's? Up?
Speaker 2: Like, yes you know What i'm, saying ready to. Release So i'm happy For.
Speaker 1: Mariah Then mariah and not celebrating, birthday that's that's Very mariah of Her. Bun let me know what you. Think jadakiss is still upset about not making the top five On Complex top Fifty New york. Lists if we were to do a top Fifty houston, List, bun If bun gonna be in the top, ten there's an argument to, that And i'm gonna tell you, why because Technically i'm From Port. Arthur that's the way That I'm i've been put in this. Lexicon uh ugk typically is taken out of that conversation For houston taking Now. Texas oh, no you're gonna have hell try to be better than that's. Text, okay so we're gonna since It's New, york we're gonna make. It we're gonna make It. Texas, then, no you can't even have that. Conversation you can't even have that. Conversation WHAT i, Mean i'm Not i'm Not i'm not trying to toot my own. Horn but there's a certain style of rapping that didn't even really exist In houston BEFORE i started. RAPPING a certain way like being a lyricist wasn't necessarily a, requirement you know What i'm. Saying it wasn't necessarily something you had to do to be successful here because it wasn't a demand. Primary BUT i never felt LIKE i felt LIKE i was already way past my competition, Here SO i was compete with, everybody you know What i'm. Saying, so, yeah there's no way you. Could the only way you take me out of it is that it's like, now but we don't mean, You we don't mean like you in face or. Whatever but if we talking about everybody top five From, texas, MAN i gotta wash my mouth on, this really try to be cool about. IT i honestly don't think there's five people From houston that can rap better than. Me that's just from the state Of texas that's better than. ME i give A dlc and Star. FACE i give A dlc And Scarf. Ace that's. It that's. It maybe three, two maybe recipes three. Two but yeah they Got, Yeah i'm looking at this. List yeah they got they they do got they Got. Jada damn they Got jada at.
Speaker 2: Sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no they're wrong for. That they very wrong for. That and, LOOK i understand because you have to understand that some of the greatest rappers of all time came From New. York Absolutely that's What i'm. Saying so IT'S i understand why they would want to honor other people before they Honored Jada. Kiss you know What i'm. SAYING i get, That and but all of shit is, relative right because in the early, days wasn't nobody hunted IN, lll didn want nobody hand Than Rock kim Then Carroll, reds you, know like these things are. Subjected, yeah you know What i'm. Saying but if somebody that lives in the modern time In New York city is Raising New york rappers and they don't Put Jady kins into his top, ten, right for, SURE i can understand people wanting to argue about whether or not these top five if you look at the whole. Scheme but you gotta, again you gotta put the Rock kims in The Big Daddy, kanes and you got you. Crazy you know the man they Got Big Daddy cane for far out man that people don't realize how Good Big Daddy cane.
Speaker 2: Was Big Daddy cane was is still like.
Speaker 1: That, look, man we are we sit there all The, jeordan we Argue jordan And lebron all over. Again that that that's all this. Is different times speak to, different different. Sensitivities you're, right you know What i'm, saying and that's how people draw these. LISTS i can understand him being, upset but at the same, time it's all, subjective you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying and when you meet the people that typically make these, lists they aren't.
Speaker 1: Legit ain't know a The they not seeped enough in the culture that really have these conversations with much less give any validity then that. SHIP i don't get these people no, way just because they say they listen to a bunch of music, shit a bunch OF r AND b.
Speaker 2: TOO i.
Speaker 1: CAN'T i ain't finishing the act LIKE i can sing or judge people who can't. SING i can't even home. Shit all, Right, bud we better close it out on. This we got our final segment of the. Day it's time FOR q AND. A, okay here we, GO q AND a. Baby Uh Joe Bombo's appalon's, Playbook, Bun this was for, You. Bun B when are we going to get A KENDRICK ugk? Collapse that's a good. Question i've not been able to really have a relationship With. Kendrick that's for somebody THAT i literally have not bumped. Into of all the people in hip, Hop i've never bumped into. Him but that's not surprising Because kindred don't really socialize like that outside of you, know his homeboys IN la and people that he records. With it's not somebody that you'll see At Rolling loud or Or coachella or something like, that or at somebody's release party or you, know A New jordan release or something like. That you just don't socialize like, that you know What i'm. Saying so there's no relationship to even extending the. AWFUL i wouldn't even know how to got the email an amazing, RAPPER i love. IT i always want to rap with the best, people you know What i'm, Saying so anybody that's considered one of the best that the studio is always. Open hugs nine seven three, Said, bun do you think they'll bring the comments back? Then, well they are. Now they are looking to bring a W nba team back To. HOUSTON i know they're thinking of, that BUT i don't know if they would call that team the. Comments i'm not sure who owns that name in that. Way i'm not sure The rockets ownership if that's something that transfers from owner to owner or how that. Works BUT i, MEAN i think it would be great for the. CITY i think the city would come all the way. Out but you got to, understand if you decide to call a W nba team the, comments you got to have the best of the best on that, team cause y'all have arguably the best lords ever n W nba. Bass, yeah you Had, coop you Had Sheryl, swoops you Had Tina. Thompson, oh y'all would. Loaded that's why you won four. Straight that's was the hometown Hero. God, yes the recipes we now, had we had that. Squad it's never been as dominated team as that team. Was four p, right yep four.
Speaker 2: The first four.
Speaker 1: Pray Farz New jersey, said let's bring In Mike jones From houston for His houston. Opinion anyone got his? Number mike is going to come on in the very near future and guess what come back and we'll ask.
Speaker 2: Him and his number ain't. Changed he still got that.
Speaker 1: Number Kipper Norwood junior, SAID unc and bun be my, question how Many Super bowls Would Peyton manning have if he was quarterback for The patriots And Tom brady was the quarterback for The. Coats that's a good question because you've got to think of the drive That tim came in. With. Correct there's a big difference between getting drafted here at the top and getting drafted at the.
Speaker 2: Bottom both of those put a fire under, you but for different.
Speaker 1: Reasons. Correct and, ALSO i think Initially peyton might have had a little bit more knowledge of the game and naturally fell into that leadership, quality WHEREAS i, don't you, Know tom was the leader of the locker, room but never the leader of the. Team peyton had power in his early. Years tom gradually gained that power and knew how to utilize it a little bit. Different and then he Had belichick, too, right and that's a whole different type of, distance that's a whole different. Animal But peyton never had a coach like that that had been kind of control Because peyton really had to. Control peyton ran, Practice crayton ran the two, Minutes payton ran, everything and so. Different was Never brady never had you, know LIKE i, Know i'm, sharing and different responsibilities create different. People, absolutely there's a big difference of what's expected from the big brother than the little.
Speaker 2: Brother. Correct you know What i'm Saying, YEP i absolutely know what you're.
Speaker 1: Saying. BULL i was fun, There. BROT i enjoyed. It look you called me up. Anytime i'll be the co host permanentator over. Here, guys thank you for joining us for another episode Of nightcap with me your favorite on shouting sharp and filling in FOR O joe who's having fun over there In. Paris bun Beat. Bun we can't thank you. Enough i'm sure The chad really loved that. Tonight, guys Give bun a hand, hey come into the comments and let us know because he did an unbelievable job explaining.
Speaker 2: Everything he didn't dust, any he didn't dug any.
Speaker 1: QUESTIONS a lot of times guys come in here and they didn't want to talk about this and don't want to talk about. That But bun hey jumped on it with both. Feet so we can't thank you enough for. That, bun appreciate. It come, On Shanning, MAN i appreciate, you but don't forget my bother AND i send them. About oh we got, that we were reach you. Address we gonna get it to. You please make sure you hit that subscribe. Button please make sure you hit the like button and, guys go subscribe to The nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast. From we can't thank you enough for your, support and you'll continue support because thanks to, you we're able to do what we do At. Nightcap so everybody here at The nightcap family want to thank you for your. Support please make sure you go check Out shave By Laportier Premium cognact will won many many awards best tasting Premium cognact on the. Market don't take my word for, it try it for. Yourself you will not be. Disappointed, now if you can't find it in a city or state near, you order it. Online we'll ship it directly to you before we come to a city or state near. You please drink, responsibility stay. Safe go follow my media company page on all of its Platform Shay Shaped media and my Clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled.
Speaker 2: Out that link is pinned in the.
Speaker 1: Chat supplies are limited and once they're, gone they're, gone so please grab yours while supplies. Last thank you for joining us again. Tonight thank you a, guest our, Host bun. B we're back, Tomorrow joe and our back. Tomorrow game Six. Thursdays out. Boy we're off. Tomorrow we're off tomorrow, FIVE i get a day. Off we'll see You, Thursday joe AND i see You thursday and see If indy can extend the series or Will Okay see get their first. Championship bun, again thank, you thank, you chat greatly appreciate. Everybody good, Night god Bless we'll see you On. Thursday. Bun appreciate, You thank you.
Speaker 2: Man, anytime, brother, anytime got you