Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, Welcome to the greatest podcast to ever be established on this earth, sponsored by the greatest vehicle to ever touch rubber on the road, and that is the Chevy Silverado, the most durable, reliable vehicle.
Speaker 2: On the road.
Speaker 1: Silverado is as strong and dependable as the people who drive them. Chevy Silverado modern in advance, with a ton of grit, a partner and getting things done, especially when it comes to the heart and soul of a pickup truck the bed. With Silverado, you get the most functional bet of any competitor, best in class, standard cargo volume. The innergate folds to a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed. Available industry first power up down, up down tailgate that always gets me, or the available multi flex tailgate we've been telling you about with six convenient configuration. This makes the bed of the Silverado work harder and smarter. Silverado strong, advance, dependable, hardworking, just like the boys you see in front of you on the bus. How are you, William. It's nice to see you, buddy, Read Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: This is an exciting episode too. Why is it Wheeler Walker Junior.
Speaker 1: He's a stud dude, maybe the most influential country artists of our generation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say that he.
Speaker 3: Wentn't strike trying to keep who out of the country ol Florida, Georgie, will George alone.
Speaker 2: A lot of beef in this episode, A lot of beef.
Speaker 1: I think when we do that, dude, there will definitely be some beef cooking for sure. Some guys are gonna come out the woodwork. I'm gona get a few texts. Some things are gonna not go so well. Yeah, some things are not going to go so up. But battle for the boys a little bit.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: If they want to come on and then state their case, they're more than welcome to do so. A couple other things going on before we get into Willier Walker. You're wearing some fly shit right now, buddy.
Speaker 3: Boys, if you want to drop your stones for Father's Day, we got a merch lineup for you, guys. Fuck girl dad merch, fuck hoodie, fuck girl dad hat Taylor, show them the hat, take the head off, show them that hat, let him zoom in on the hat, zooming.
Speaker 1: On the hat, but also keep my face in the frame and then take my face out of the frame and put just on the hat.
Speaker 2: And for those out there list backup audio early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Those tier ones out there listening to audio, please subscribe stuff to Spotify and Apple.
Speaker 2: But for those listening, it's on our.
Speaker 3: Fire hats that you love for the boys, the dad hat that were just right's dad in cursive?
Speaker 4: What else do we that hat?
Speaker 1: It's that hat, but d it goes big D, little, a little or lowercase D, and then in between Dad, it's just says girl, it's very I might just.
Speaker 4: Pay and pinas you the best picture you've ever seen in your life. Haven't done it any better day? And we're fired up.
Speaker 3: But also it is golf season is when we have fire polos drop and it's gonna bring their Nike polos. They're not like those loose fit bullshit ones we had a lot a couple of years with dude, it's like they grab your bi sets a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your dad will love them. Go to the barstool merch store, hit bust with the boys. Dad'll love them. Your dad will fucking love them. Dude.
Speaker 3: If you've got a father out there, or if you're dad yourself and you want to treat yourself or you want to tell your wife, Hey, here's the girl I want to get.
Speaker 2: It's on Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 3: The merch store on barstool sports dot com slash store is that right, Garrett's the say the gain Garrett, we use the mic. If you're gonna talk stoor dot bar still sports dot com, click the brand's link no slash is it slash bustle you can you can go to the brand's link the tab, or you can do store barstool sports dot com slash Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 4: That's the one. That's the fucking one. Nice war here and when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are listening right now. The merch is out Tuesday at ten am Eastern. So if you're listening at six am in the morning Central time on you're ready. You just gotta wait a few hours. It's gonna be out. But this shit is out, dude, go get it while it's hot. Get it for your old man, and again, if you're an old man yourself, tell your wife, tell your kids this is what they need to get for you, and then listen.
Speaker 4: I know we haven't talked about this at all. It just kind of came to my head.
Speaker 1: But if we sell out in twenty four hours, Maybe do something special for some of the people. Maybe do some special We'll talk about it later. But if we sell out a nice little deal for them, we we're gonna do. I don't know, but I feel like there might be a super special special give away if it sells out twenty four hours in twenty four hour times, if this hat, this hoodie, and that Polo so sold so sell out, it was hard for me to find that we got something special.
Speaker 4: What do you think. I'm excited. I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 4: I think it's a good idea, just kind of put out there right now, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, phenomenal. Up, we're talking way too fast. So what's the deal.
Speaker 3: We're wired right now. We just had a phenomenal podcast. We won't say who the guest is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got a great podcast coming out that you guys are gonna love with walk We knew who the guest. The name of him is j phenomenal.
Speaker 3: And I think we're just excited, like it's Monday, we're seeing each other again, like it's been a long weekend.
Speaker 1: It's really been become like that for us. A little bit home work a little bit of work, which we did say.
Speaker 4: We didn't want to happen with the pod but day.
Speaker 3: But the way we've been working has been fun and a lot of fun. Play pig outside of the bus.
Speaker 1: Now, dude, this is the first pod since you've been back from New York, right, is it?
Speaker 4: I think so because we least you guys came back Thursday. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, You're right. It was phenomenal.
Speaker 3: You guys who are listening, doesn't trivia you go to the YouTube channel. I think the episodes are dropping. The one that I'm playing in is to Night on Tuesday. I know they dropped, they dropped yesterday, but they were all out. You get to see how the Boy does. The Boy puts on a little show.
Speaker 4: Do you really? I do? I can't wait till I called Well. I asked him.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, tell me what happened? He goes, I can't get to subscribe. Yeah, you gotta watch it, man. Yeah, it's a cool show too.
Speaker 3: Uh uh. Jeff Loo he does a great job with a dozen Trivia, all the live shows, the game show hosting, and then also huge shout out to the yact no free shout outs to the act yet those vibes are fucking all time down and I'm not downplaying any of the other shows I was on. Unncessary Roughness was a good time. The ones we went on. Part of my take was a good time.
Speaker 4: Part of my take Son of a Boy, Dad and a Boy Dade and KFC. Yeah, those are those are all great vibes.
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago though, and we we did the yak there and then you went back and did the yak again.
Speaker 3: We didn't talk about us going there. On Thursday, we did our intro for Chris Along that's right when we started.
Speaker 4: The day because we were just starting our day there. Yeah, that's true. We didn't do all the intro stuff.
Speaker 5: No, y'all talked about y'all's trip. You didn't talk about your trip because sorr, there's.
Speaker 1: People screaming at their screens right now or screaming into their headphones listening to us on You guys have talked about this? Yeah the fuck are you talking about? Heard it to us? By the way, if you guys can go to part of my take, tell them if anything information they have, you just type in heard it in their comment section. They'll know we've already gotten text from bake Cat. They they know we're fucking infiltrating them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big was Uh there's almost some beef between you guys again.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what was that?
Speaker 3: Because he said his producer to me, but he said it's all good though. Yeah, remember, no, I know what you're talking about, but I don't remember the context. The context, that's what he was talking about. He didn't say what it actually was. Oh yeah, it was definitely got beef again. But then he's like, in their mind's all good. The producers kind of tell me about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh because this producer probably heard our episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah that makes sense. Yeah, that makes a whole lot of the phenomenal time. Like we got all the boys out there, uh Jack Garrett, JP.
Speaker 4: They went out there.
Speaker 3: They spent a couple of days with the barsool people, the front office people, the third floor people.
Speaker 4: Got to learn a little bit of shit.
Speaker 1: You guys learned anything out there was just a fair part maybe past the micro real quick Jackie favorite part.
Speaker 4: I think just fire out there. It was great.
Speaker 5: One of our good friends shout out, No if you shoutout Justin Mancini, he works up here in Live events, But probably my favorite part was seeing we've been in these new meetings for the last couple of months with all the people at HQ, finally getting to meet them in person, like shake hands. You can see someone on a screen, but when you meet them in real life, it, you know, it really honds it in. So yeah, meeting the people there and everyone was super nice. So go ahead, Taylor, Oh yeah, JP, go ahead. My favorite part everything the photos.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. Oh go ahead, JV. I got the floor.
Speaker 3: My favorite part same thing as Jack, except I would like to also add I enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Uh. Gary and I shared a hotel room, only had one bed. Oh I leave it at that. I leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gary, what'd you learn on your field trip?
Speaker 4: I learned that we have some fire merch coming out soon. O man, Garrett. When we're getting them dialed in, it's just just a man with us gang.
Speaker 2: This shit is about to be fine.
Speaker 4: Oh Ship, I cannot wait, I cannot wait. It's coming. It's gonna be good. Oh yeah, Oh can't wait to show you those hats, bro. What's that? Oh wait, the ones you sent me? We got Yeah, we got it dialed in. The concept's not getting dialed in even more. It's tightening up.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah yeah, I can't wait, dude, I cannot wait to see those will Walker Junior, incredible guy came on listen. This man is serious about his business. He sits there, he owns it. He's hilarious.
Speaker 4: But that man's about the Benjamin's that's for sure. Yeah, he looked too. He is.
Speaker 2: He's kind of got like that uh that vibe.
Speaker 3: He's got the cowboy heads, got like the old school like Whale and Jenny Willie Nelson type vibey. And it seems like he has and I wish I could remember it, but it seems like he wears like your dad's old cologne, you know that cologne used to get yeah stetson.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Like the one where it's like it's like it's like, what was it called panther? Black Panther was the one from Anger Many. It's like a dark looking glass flask thing. It's got the silver top and oh yeah it could be brew to where you kind of like, yeah, yeah, who's the who's the guy that everyone loves from Yellowstone?
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Rip Rip? He looks like rip if rip saying songs about dicks.
Speaker 1: That's exactly he acts. That's how Yeah, that's it, one hundred percent. He's got a stern fatherly attitude. Yeah, but he has outstanding music.
Speaker 4: You guys arenna love the episode. I think the episode is gonna be incredible. You just enjoy.
Speaker 1: We're eleven minutes in. We're gonna hit you with a quick ad real quick. I know it's a quickie, but we're gonna hit you with an ad real quick to say, listen, Will's got this one? Go ahead, Will what you got on?
Speaker 4: This is the last.
Speaker 3: Put into that ad to like, just know, we're gonna do our note shout out, no free shutout. That's gonna be on Thursday. We're gonna have some more tear talk for you. The boys are gonna banter and have a great time.
Speaker 4: But yeah, with.
Speaker 3: Uh to interrupt this episode, we are bringing you across Mortgage. In a complicated world, it's hard to know who to trust, but when it comes to your mortgage, there's only one answer, and that's Cross Country Mortgage. They have flexible loan lingks, a crazy amount of dedicated loan officers, and even guarantee closing, meaning they pay the daily closing fees. Cross Country Mortgage has a team of loan officers dedicated to getting you the best possible loan terms available. They have an average closing time of twenty one days, which is ridiculously ridiculously fast. They've got a wide varie, wide variety of loan types, which means they've got everything to cover everyone, and they're giving away free barstool and Cross Country Mortgage sweatshirts. You heard it right, sweatshirts when you sign up to refire or get pre approval while supplies last, go to Crosscuntry Mortgage dot com slash barstools so Cross Country Mortgage can take care of you through the home buying process. Cross Country Mortgage Jealousy and MLS three zero two nine all loan subject to underwritting approval www dot in MLS Consumer Access dot BROA.
Speaker 4: That was so funny, fire dude, there's a couple of little hiccups. I hit it like, oh no, this is the last line. Everything else is norm over the last line. The way you just fucking dialed that in appreciate it with the radio. Baby, that was incredible episode. Boys.
Speaker 1: You need to do me a favor also before you jump back in the episode.
Speaker 4: Hold on one second, one second.
Speaker 1: We've already talked about it in the intro, but make sure you go Subscriberry five stars and get this new merch we sell it in twenty four hours or do something special. We still have to talk about what that thing is. Extremely special, extremely special, dude. Maybe a handwritten note. I don't know what it's gonna be for. Ooh girl dad hoodie girl dad hats and Nike Polos. Can we say Nike Polo? We can say Nike Polo right.
Speaker 2: And their Nike brand yeah, nikey brand. Oh yeah, Nike Polos.
Speaker 4: Those three sell out. We're gonna do some real special, dude, real special, dude.
Speaker 3: We got a uh, we got a stud on number one. Absolutely tell us about the birth of Wheeler Walker Jr.
Speaker 4: Well, I moved to Nashville, Like, what was it my managers here like twenty twenty, no, two thousand. I guess about twenty some years ago, thinking I could make it in fucking country music. That was back in the days when they actually had real country. I don't know if you guys country.
Speaker 1: Music fans, what did you say twenty twenty two thousand, two thousand, that's yeah wrong.
Speaker 4: I get the country music. Yeah, I would say you're fan, oh Jamie, Jamie Johnson's fucking but back then they had like Alan Jackson, George Straight. There was like actual country music before it turned to this fucking dog shit pop, you know, like Flora, George Line, Bullshit, Kane Brown, all this, all this fucking dog shit.
Speaker 2: I'll have because Taylor's rest is one of the.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure you're all friends.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if I'm pressed with them or not. I've loved to hear your opinion on them.
Speaker 4: What but be nice guys and still be shitty with what they're lutely.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with that at all. I don't disagree with that statement. I'm more of an eighties nineties country guy myself. Do you like uh from as far as like contemporary music? Do you like Midland? What do you think on them?
Speaker 4: My thing is or Eric Church or Midland to me is pretty boys in costumes. You know, uh huh? I I don't. I don't need I don't need male models doing they're super handsome. I will give him that. Mark was an underwear model too. I mean, that's what I'm saying. He's literally a model, Like, get the fucking models out of country music, you know, really? Yeah, do you want more Luke Combs looking motherfuckers? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Stapletons though he has that he has the ultimate hit Honk and Dunk, But Dunk, dunk and Trace is a tall.
Speaker 4: Guy full of beard long tony two. Well, we spend the whole time figuring out who the boo talking about good looking dudes.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just trying to figure out what I want to I want to know where you're lying is as far as like two handsome versus someone handsome, because Tim McGraw is a handsome bastard, hey Chesney, he's some people saying he's.
Speaker 4: A megropical but can do.
Speaker 1: But he also used to play real country. Yeah when did he stop playing a real country?
Speaker 4: Right? I don't, honestly don't to be honest, I don't know his new ship that much, but I know I know that he has the ability to play county, right, and that the new fucking the guy who sings Applebee's song. What's that guy's name? Yeah, Like that's not that's not country, that's what do you call it? Cultural appropriation? A dude, A white guy rapping along to like some like southern beats or hip hop beats that he puts a twang to. Then country music.
Speaker 2: What about Eric Church?
Speaker 4: Eric Church? Eric Church is good, it's not that, but he's not that good looking. If we're back to the good look, I think he's fine looking. We're right now.
Speaker 1: What we're doing in the first six minutes of this podcast is we're kind of finding the avenues that we're going to go down and we're going.
Speaker 4: To figure out. So our two main topics are country music and good looking dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's he nails it on the head and I can do that for an hour.
Speaker 4: I think real an entire place. Yeah, he can take us. But here's here's the thing, man, I come from the era of I just don't think you can make the kind of country I like. I don't think you can make real country help being a little bit ugly, you know, Like I come from. My heroes are Whaling, Willy, Billy, Joe Shaver. Whaling was not an underwear model, let's put it that way. Yeah, but either was Willy.
Speaker 1: They were all kind of like That's what I'm saying is that's rough around the edges. But you hear in the music, is that even Cash Cash was kind of Yeah, I don't know that Johnny Cash wouldn't have been an underwear model.
Speaker 4: No, not at all, you know, but it's like you need that pain of like not getting laid in high school to make real country. There's a lot of same Hunt was it wasn't he a college quarterback or something? Yeah, like you don't need I'm sick of good thank you. I'm sick of fucking studs and country music. No more studs. I need pain, you know, I need real fucking pain. Sing about pain and I get it. I don't need to hear about like you know, you know Sam Hunt's singing about models he dumped. Who gives a fuck? Shut the fuck up, dude, Like, why am I going to relate toad? Look at me? You never dumped a model? Like, no model talk to me. I don't I see.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking at you, and I'm not thinking to myself. Jesus Christ, you know what I'm saying. He trust me, he got burns in the fire, you got a nice little beard, trust me. And this comes off it ain't pretty. Really, I don't look like Sam Hunt, but you strike me as a guy that might have a hose in between those legs. Though at the same time, listen, we're talking. Now we're third topic, Dix. I'm doing okay, you're.
Speaker 5: Doing all right?
Speaker 4: What's all right? I'm not. I think I'm doing all right.
Speaker 1: But then I go in the show in the football team, I'm like, Jesus Christ, I'm not going to let's let's go back a step. I go on the shower on the football team. I'm fucked.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but we're not doing all right. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say we're doing all right, but now, but we only saw our own We only saw.
Speaker 2: Our own boy until we got the college and the pros, and then it's.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, yeah, but if you say it, but if you say how you doing?
Speaker 4: I said, all right, so what no, no, with a shrug, And look what he said, He's now you go. Now you got Now I'm interested. So what's it like on in the checking all the fucking NFL schlongs They've got gonna waste in there. Bro. Yeah, there's what I'm saying, Like, is it some mean real deal? Do Walt power tools.
Speaker 1: Going on America?
Speaker 4: And like piece of ship? Do you try to cover it?
Speaker 1: Up. No, you stand next to the lines, you do the linemen they got the small guys, Yeah, yeah, they got. The more body fat you have, the more the dick goes. I think it's like every ten pounds overweight you are, you know, you lose half an inch.
Speaker 4: They gotta lose some weight. I think that's a real fact.
Speaker 1: We might have to google that, we might have to fact check that, because I really do believe that's real.
Speaker 4: Is there a doctor around we can check it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was pre med for a little bit in college, so yeah, so I guess I can't say that.
Speaker 4: You know, do you shower with your team after performances? Yeah? We should. The band all showers and compares dicks you. Yeah, no, we don't.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, who, what have you seen that you've you've been impressed with?
Speaker 4: I don't. I'm trying to think of you now. You're putting me on this my head. That's why so far I dig this podcast because I can't remember the last interview where they're like, tell me the most impressive dick you've seen you They didn't ask me that, But.
Speaker 3: There's not something that just flashes in your head, like fuck him, you were a CNN, Tommy c MT.
Speaker 4: I was saying, oh, I think said CNN. Yeah, he strike me as liberals, So CNN would not U. CNN would not ask me that question either. Yeah, but I have not been on CNN. But about say tom I don't remember what you're talking about, Tommy. Oh, I was gonna say Tommy Lee just because I was thinking about that. That shows out that was a he had a big schlong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna get a nice boy. But that thing's public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying, I'm just I think I'm just going to my go to big dick. Yeah, got a quick little arsenal in the back there.
Speaker 3: I will never get a peek at Kenny Chesneys because you know he would do rehab over at the Tights facility.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, I would assume he doesn't have a big one.
Speaker 3: He couldn't really tell and zero ass you know what I mean, Like he's got you know, he's got hamsterings the cat.
Speaker 4: Finally I can talk about Kenny Chesney's ass. Yeah, here it is, doesn't have one.
Speaker 2: We are that Sinatra right there.
Speaker 4: This is Sinatra.
Speaker 1: Thank you for noticing cool because a lot of people say it's a young Elvis. I'm like, no, it's Sinatra's mug shot from like thirty six, your big Sinatra.
Speaker 2: I do like Sinatra, I really do.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge like rat pack guy, but that's like something stupid my way and the way he conducted himself. I'm a big fan of that. Okay, enough back to Kenny Chisney's Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I couldn't really get a good look at his piece, but he would go in the coultub wouldn't last very long at all in the coulta one of those like dunkin you think you're doing.
Speaker 4: The cold So what was going on? You were at the same working out of the same place, the facility.
Speaker 1: He's really good friends with our head trainer, Todd TORSELI shout out Tod.
Speaker 4: He's pretty ripped right, Oh yeah, he's working out hard. Yeah, and you're small, bro, Like how small? Oh like small? Like like like what a quarter of an inch? Soft? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm talking talking about penises.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a look. I didn't get a look at his you know, his saying his wrench down low. I didn't get to peak at.
Speaker 4: That me like it probably wouldn't be a wrench you know little tools where you put the he squeeze and turned the nail in. Probably want alan like an alan ke, like what's called alan wrench? Is that what they're called? One of the short ones? El? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he got in the cold tub and I'm just like, I mean slender man zero ass to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because you gotta might mean small dick.
Speaker 3: You would see him on all the like CD covers and stuff, and you know, I was like in high school and stuff, and he's like a rip fucking country singer, and then you see him in person.
Speaker 4: He's a small cat. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He hurt his knee.
Speaker 3: The reason he was in there he heard his knee at a concert or something like that and was getting rehab.
Speaker 4: Oh but you're a country you're a country singer. What do you need? I mean, what if you have a bad knee? He gives a he is he dancing around? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess he like, you know, did something and hurt his knee.
Speaker 4: Well, I gotta I gotta get start training over there. Do you do any training for I don't, but I performance. I saw myself on my shirt off the other night, and I think it's about that time. Yeah, it's kind of good after it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got that skinny guy that where it's like you kind of probably could walk into any store and off the rack you can be like, hey, just.
Speaker 4: Give me that. You put that on to the This rengular shirt is uh, don't want to brag, but this is from Amazon? Is it? Now?
Speaker 2: You found that on Amazon?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I just I just keep buying them. What size are you? I think a medium? I don't know. We got to talk to bezos and double check.
Speaker 3: Hey, Bezos, and speaking of the whole liberal thing, you would ask your fans to pre cancel you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to hear about that. So I don't know if you guys, I assume you know enough about my music. Yeah, yeah, oh yeah. I'm like, we put out an album with these song titles and these lyrics, I'm gonna get fucking canceled. Let's just give him a fucking shot. Let's let's beat him to the punch. Cancel Wheeler dot com. We'll give you the album for free. Burner on social media. Let's get out in front of it. Cancel me before the feet, because these people don't give a fuck what's actually on the record. You know, let's just give him a chance to cancel me without hearing it. You know, so just during the move in pre canceled Wheeler for us.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be the you can pre order now I'm one to people to pre cancel me, like, canceled me before they even hear it. Yeah, just to prove my point that they don't give a funk about them.
Speaker 4: How did it do? We killed it? I love that, you know a little. I got pre canceled, canceled before I open my fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: What are Let's bring up the titles to his music.
Speaker 4: I mean your classics. Fuck you bitch, eating pussy kicking ass. That fuck you bitch killed at the rhyme And I wish you guys had come to the rhyme in the other night.
Speaker 1: We didn't know you yet. You haven't had this report we have now. Yeah, I felt like we could have. I wish i'd known that we that you guys aren't this into dicks. I would have gotten your ticket.
Speaker 3: Don't you have one about like aren't one of your songs called like something about like sucking dick or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's eating pussy kicking ass. And at the end, thank you, bring us girl home pulls a skirt up. Something's wrong?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I go, what are you do? Yeah? What do you do?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: What did you do? I sucked? I sucked his dick and kicked his ass. That's right. What's funny is Taylor actually put me on your music? And this was back. I thought you're about to say, what's funny? Is Taylor did that too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have, but it was like me on those songs. Like it was like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: There was a Tyler Merrits. He's from Wisconsin, good old country boy. He would always play your music. We went on, who's the guy that sings Cocaine Cowboys? That's a great song. I forget it was, but that was one. And we'd play your music before you had to practice.
Speaker 4: And just yeah, I heard a lot of NFL players are into Wheeler, but I haven't met him.
Speaker 1: You are Wheeler, But I'm saying I'm talking speaking the third person. I haven't met the players, but the players are into.
Speaker 4: Talk about my music. I talk about the way act Will talks about guns and roses, inn axellent third person. Yeah, I respect that the way Sinatra does. I love that. Y'all are a fan of comp. Hear'd you are a fan of comp what's the deal? I do like the music though.
Speaker 1: Wait, so when you first get to Nashville two thousand, you look around and you say, fucking hate all this country music or it's solid at that point.
Speaker 4: Well, it was okay, and then it started getting real poppy. At what point do you think I got too poppy when Taylor Swift jumped in? Do you think Taylor Swift? I don't know. I don't know if she was the reason, because I don't like I don't consider her my competition. I was thinking more about, like again, Flora Georgian line. When they town Sam Perry. Yeah, they started like adding and listen, I love hip hop, you know. I love Snoop, I love Doctor Dre, I love Old school Ship run DMC. When they started like trying to rap in country, yeah, Nelly was on every fucking song. Nothing against Nelly, but it's like it just sounded like pop music, and I'm like, where'd the country go? Just just because you just because you're wearing a cowboy yet don't mean his country. If you're rapping with Nelly and you're a pussy, it ain't country music. Yeah, nothing again, nothing, against your buddies in Florida Georgia on no, no, no.
Speaker 1: So here's my question to you, Because I have issues with country, I don't have issues to country music. But I can see what you're saying from the standpoint of like it becoming poppy. Let's say Florida Georgia Line didn't have the title of country music or western or anything on them.
Speaker 2: Would they still be a shitty band to you?
Speaker 4: Well, that's but you're getting to MY bigger issue is if they just called themselves pop, I probably wouldn't have an issue. You would have an issue at all. Right, I don't know who the shitty pop artist are. I don't I'm not in that world. But if my thing is calling a country and going to the cmas and pretending that you're have anything to do with Willy and whaling and all this shit, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But when Willy and Whalen and all of them were on, when they were first coming up, people thought they weren't country. These guys are outlaw guys. They don't they don't belong in country music that type of thing. So one argument, and I'm not saying I disagree with you, but an argument agrees with you.
Speaker 4: No, he's making a good point.
Speaker 1: I think that as we progress through years and years and years, like the pop will come and as pop gets more and more kind of flamboyant or whatever whatever word you want to use, I think the highwaymen will start coming back and it'll get more twenty again and ebbs and flows.
Speaker 4: I hope, I hope you're right. Like just like styles like the way like to me, and I get in retrospect easier to say, But to me, Whalen took country music and pushed in a cool new direction. And I get what you're saying that if you were there at the time, it was probably like this is fucking crazy. But I felt to me, I felt like he took it more like into like a rock and roll attitude. Fuck the main attitude where these guys had but to listen to it. Guys have the like a rebellious the new guys have a please the man attitude whatever gets me on the charts attitude. Yeah, where those guys are like more like I don't give a fuck if I'm on the radio or not, don't play it. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: There's two issues with with uh that statement not issues, but two things that come to mind. One, sorry for interrupting you. One is when you say you said Haggard when I was.
Speaker 4: Talking about Whalen Whaling.
Speaker 1: Sorry, when you saw Whalen was doing a rock and roll he was pushing it more towards the rock and roll. I'm sure there's other people that are looking in the rock and roll world that are like, what the fuck are these guys doing, and people in the country going, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: These guys are rock and roll bands.
Speaker 1: They're not like you're saying, these are pop bands, these are these rockers are probably like these guys are are fucking country.
Speaker 4: They're not real country, They're not this well. I agree with you, but at the end of the day, I don't. I don't really give a fuck about genres. You know, good music is good music. I fuck like, what is skinner? Are they country or they rock? To me, they fucking rock? But there are southern just to kick ass southern band.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you almost wouldn't call.
Speaker 4: There's two categories. There's good and bad. Whaling and will you are good? All your friends are bad?
Speaker 1: I know. I I think when you put it in that way, I think that's that makes a lot a whole lot more sense.
Speaker 3: But I think what you were saying is like it's true though, It's like you still need the cats like you, the Willie, the Whalens, all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, you gotta have them.
Speaker 3: Those rebels, they're gonna come back around and they'll have a way to do it. And that's the thing, because the the please the man attitude is gonna get big enough to where you need those motherfuckers to come back in it.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the thing too, is I mean, I guess I should be thankful because those guys make me look like I invented this ship, which I didn't. You know, Like the more that ship gets big, the more like you know, know, the Tyler Childers and that Surgels and that ship gets so big because because it goes we want the we want the other, we want the real ship. So it probably in its own way helps that ship too. M hmm. There's plenty of good music out there.
Speaker 1: Colter Wall he's a young Walters fucking killer is the boy from Canada?
Speaker 4: Is he from Canada's from Canadaya? He's from Canada?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Uh? Black Top? That's a song. I love that song. He's he's like eighteen or he's not even twenty one yet, right, Can I give you another guy's name is really I would love the a couple. I'll give you a couple. Ian know his killer He is another Kentucky Ian. Yeah, and uh oh, he's only twenty okay. And the guy I thought it was much longer the other night than that. It's fucking crazy. And I'm saying though, and he really sounds like he's forty five. Yeah, Ian, though I open up for me the other night. Joshua ray Walker is really fucking good. Ian's probably my favorite out there right now. Joshua ray Walker. Any relation relation? Now that's the country guy? Tell me? Yeah, he looks country, Yeah, just a country and western.
Speaker 2: He looks like he Ben Hoffman.
Speaker 4: Yeah for real? All right, pe man, Im you guys missed that guy.
Speaker 1: So your songs in your song poon, you're shouting out for Florida, Georgia Line and Sam Hunt and Kelsey Ballerini, all these people. Is that kind of like a cloud chase or you're just making good music.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to say welcome, yeah and give me some Well, no, I was I wasn't trying. I was trying to think of a of a word that was like I wanted to say fuck you without saying fuck you. I just came up with the word poon. I don't know what it means. Really, poon is pussy, because I'm I know what poon means. But in the way I'm using it, I'm not saying Flora George and give me your pussy. Yeah, saying give me that poon and you know, give me that pussy.
Speaker 1: The way I interpreted the song was, hey, give me your give me your groupies, let me get that.
Speaker 4: That's That's not what I'm I was just thinking, like I was just thinking about I want to write a fuck you and I want what is kind of taboo in country, which is naming names, naming all these people named. To me, it was just a fuck you song. It was just it felt like a good fun way to say fuck you without saying because it's not clever to just say each one of these guys fuck you. Yeah, it felt like, give me that poon. Just felt like a new way of saying fuck you. It doesn't make sense, but to me, in my head, which is messed up, it made sense. Yeah, fuck you, give me that poon, Like whatever you got, just give it to me.
Speaker 2: Just a little beef, like creating some beef a little beef track.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone got any beef, I will say. Jake Owen reached out and said he appreciated the shout out, which.
Speaker 1: Means yeah, but Jake owing sounds like a homie And I know he's a handsome guy, which really pisses you off. But everything I've heard about him is he's like a cool guy that everyone likes that.
Speaker 4: I don't know him that well, but he's always been nice to me. And he was the only guy in the song was like who thought was cool to be in the song, which I appreciate it. I'm not trying to make enemies, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but at the same time, like you all lie the sand, yeah, like if you're like just in the business of entertainment, like and also if you create something like that, you're gonna hopefully get some traction by fucking.
Speaker 4: But also it's kind of cool to kind of have fun with it too, you know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like what rappers do, right, like eminem and all those guys who like I was trying to.
Speaker 4: Bring bring some of that beef into country music, which they don't really have. Going back and forth with each other. Don't you think there's some of these guys too polite? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, you know, I mean the yes for any genre of any music, though there are people that kind of but more country than anything anything else.
Speaker 4: There's a lot more polite guys. Are you a fan of Morgan Morgan Wallin? I dig his music. Of what I've heard, I don't. I'm not gonna lie and say I could sing you every one of his tunes.
Speaker 3: But to me, he's somebody that's a little more that the mainstream, but he also obviously has some good.
Speaker 4: He couldn't be more mainstream, right and needs the hottest ship out there? Yeah? Yeah, I mean did hit. I mean he's pretty big. But I mean when I he's someone I listen to, I go, yeah, it's pretty obvious to me. I hit. Hear it pretty fast. When I hear it, I go, I don't go, this is talentless ship. I hear it, I go, this is pretty good. It's pretty you can do it pretty fast, like this guy's got or you don't. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when we first started this conversation, you're saying you came to Nashville in two thousand and you tried to make it in country music? Is there a point where you thought you haven't made it in country music? Because you have? I mean one point four million listeners per month on Spotify.
Speaker 4: Like I felt like I wanted to make real country music, and then I started making I started not censoring myself when people started digging those songs, Like what if I do a whole album of those songs? Now we're up to how about four albums of those songs? And like I said, I just my goal was to sell out the Rhymen, Yeah, which I did Friday night. So I'm like, now what the fuck? I guess now all gotta do is I got a bust with the boys. That's all. It's left right left man. But so it's like as big as the Rhyman though, right, I got it. I got as big as I ever thought i'd be. So it's like, what the fuck do I do now? I don't know? What are you trying to do? Now? Like I said that photos so much, Let's get this, Let's get this fucking bus rolling. I love the trying. I'm trying to get a I guess my next goal would be to get a dick that I could I could whip out in the NFL locker room.
Speaker 1: You could be proud of you around the boar. We've been in the league for eight nine years. We still don't have dicks you can whip out proud of in there.
Speaker 4: You know the problem with what what can you There's not much you can do to Yeah, I don't even think so. There's probably a couple of certain they got us, so the surgery can't be can't really work.
Speaker 1: Well, if you can turn any into an OUDI can you do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: People go through like that transition all time, transgenders, people turning their penis vagina into an auty.
Speaker 4: That's a any into a pussy. No, that'd be your dick as it would be a pussy out. He is a dick. Okay, Yeah, well that's a fun way of saying that, like poon. Yeah, I guess, I guess you're right. But my point is, doctor, if there's a doctor's listening, let's figure out this penis enlargement thing. Let's get a little better. Hey, what is this right here? Where Walker Junior and Vice Will Smith? The c m A awards a lot of face to slap, and I just I saw him slap Chris Rock's face and I got pissed me off. But that first off, obviously I'm it's it's fucking lame as ship, control yourself. But also like, god damn it, I would love to see him at the Cmas just smack every one of those motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: But you'd like to use him as a weapon.
Speaker 4: My my, my plan is I think they the next Cmas should be all jokes about his wife and.
Speaker 2: They just you walking around. Where is this you ask me?
Speaker 4: Protesting the Flora George Linings. Yeah, they have a cunt. They have a flora George Linning zhib at the Country Music Hall of Fame. I didn't like him.
Speaker 1: Hilarious has called the cops. Have they said anything to you, Florida Georgia.
Speaker 4: Line, I don't really speak to them. Have they ever spoken to you? They have not. I've heard. I've heard through the great find they're not fans.
Speaker 2: But just a guess, why would they not be fans.
Speaker 4: Because I say a lot of shit about him?
Speaker 1: Now, what if Ford George Line came to you, uh and was like, hey, we should do a collaboration a song together.
Speaker 4: It's a good question. They you two just keep sucking each other and leave me alone. Hey, they're good dudes. Well they're good dudes. Man, Well that make better fucking music. The good dudes make better fucking music. Takes two, you know they can pull it out. Oh that is so funny. Was that earlier today? You're you really do outfits?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I thought I don't know that was a month ago or something. By the text him and say, hey listen, no.
Speaker 5: Don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get my asking. I'm stuck in a bus. Where am I gonna go? But you think you wouldn't beat them in the fight. There's two of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if there was like a one at a time thing, here's my one of my view, and we gave you will and you guys were like a tag team WW type of matchup.
Speaker 4: You don't think you can take them? That is, those guys need to and less because those guys are pretty ripped to Those guys need to spend less time in the gym, more time working on their singing and their guitar playing and their songs. My is my note to them.
Speaker 2: Just stick to stick to No.
Speaker 4: I'm just they spend us, seemed to speak, you spend all their time a football player stick or a basketball player, stick the ball stick the ball stick to music.
Speaker 1: That's what you're saying, Yeah, get a little chubby, Yeah, it wouldn't hurt.
Speaker 4: I would. I'd listen to them if they were fat. It's pain. If you're trying to imply that it's jealousy, maybe it is jealous.
Speaker 2: That's what fuels your fire.
Speaker 4: But when I hear I mean like when I hear they're playing Wriggly sold out Wrigley Field, which happened probably years ago, a hater would say, you're just jealous, and the answers, fuck, yeah, I'm jealous. I'm not denying it. I'm just saying I think I'm better than them and I should sell. But they're on the radio. And there's a reason. I get. I'm not dumb. I get why fuck you bitch ain't on the radio. Your music might not be able to make the radio. And I like my you know, I have a song called which one of you queer is Gonna Suck my dick?
Speaker 1: I I realized why that's the song I was thinking. I realized why that's not on top forty radio. But I still like singing it.
Speaker 4: So all the songs you have, what song do you think could make Top forty radio. My newest singles called God Told Me to Fuck You, and I think it's I think it's my prettiest song I've ever done, the prettiest song in that way. It's just just soundless. No, it's not the cleanest have that song?
Speaker 1: Have you heard the song I Take You for a Ride. I'm a big green tractor. We can go slower and make you go faster. Who sings that song? Jason all Dean sings that song? And I'm pretty sure the tractor is this dick in the song if you listen to it, I.
Speaker 4: Think those dudes are really in the metaphors. Yeah, the thing is, it's twenty twenty two. Yeah, what the fuck am I gonna do metaphors? Poetry? But art? No offense to that, to the big green tractor. That doesn't sound like poetry to me. Yeah, you know, it's just like I just don't feel like censoring myself.
Speaker 2: You know, at what point did you start to think that way?
Speaker 3: Because I was, like, I told you I was a question a question Rogan, And you're like, I spent about fifteen years with my dick in the dirt.
Speaker 4: When did you start? I think I just saw I just snapped I was sick of trunk to please record company assholes. Radio dudes, fuck them all. I don't want to be on the fucking radio. I don't want to be on your fucking award show. I don't want to be on your fucking I was gonna say podcast, but this is place is cool.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be on your fucking you don't want to be on that bone. I don't want to be on I don't want to be on the fucking red carpet. So I'll just do it my fucking way and fuck all you motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Is that why you retained your music at first? Were you trying to get those label deals to where you probably.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have owned your music? That was the only way to do it. So then I was just like, I can just I can just own my own music. I mean, that was my thing with the whole ship that went down with Morgan Wallen was like, I'm not saying I'm that's gonna happen to me, but like, if you own your I'm not. I don't. I got no boss. He's got Universal, he's on Saturn Night Live, he's got a team of people, big time agents, all these when you you then you make one little you make a fuck up. Then there's corporations who are gonna I don't want to deal with no fucking corporations. I think you would do amazing on SNL, by the way, I think I would too, But but then you'd have to fucking probably have to watch the show, and I don't want to sit through that ship. No, you have to watch the show. You're an SNL guy.
Speaker 1: He strike me as a guy that enjoys get like Mad TV back in the day or something like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, stupid, Why is it stupid?
Speaker 2: I mean, you like South Park.
Speaker 4: Don't you? South Park is funny, but I just don't like the fucking like the topical, like political, like Biden's old. I get it. I don't need fucking twelve sketches about it, you know. Yeah, that's true. I actually I can agree with that.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like the main move now for the past eight, eight or twelve years, right, Obama Trump?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I've never found that shit that funny.
Speaker 1: I mean, like a buddy of mine who was a big fan of mine, Norm McDonald, really funny.
Speaker 4: I'll watch him ALRIGHTP But there's one hund but there's very few norms. There's no norms left on this and no I don't have you know, talk to that. Yeah, there's that is tough.
Speaker 1: I feel like when it comes to Rob Dear ridiculousness, I deal love ridiculousness. When it comes to SNL, every new crew of cast members, everyone's like, oh, they weren't like the last ones.
Speaker 4: That's probably fair, But I also, I guess I'm just getting older. I find it, I just don't find it funny. Yeah, you a big Blushi guy. Chris Farley Adams Sandler guy. Chris Farley was probably my favorite. He was. Yeah, he was unbelievable. Huh he was?
Speaker 3: Was there like a defining moment that made you switch through the whole getting a Yeah, for lack of a better term, like derogatory and raw with your music titles and everything else, you said you were sick of like pleasing and trying to get a label with that.
Speaker 4: I think there. I don't know if there was a probably when Garth was getting so big, I was just like, when it's just hits, I'm just not gonna be as big as fucking Garth. Why don't I get my own fucking lane and do what I want to fucking do because I always wanted to to. Like I said, I grew up on like I always used the example I remember being in but I grown from Kentucky, being in my budd's house in Kentucky and me and my buddies were in one room listening to n w A and their parents were down the hall listen to Whalen and I want to take a piss. And I was in the hall and I heard the twang of the pedal steel of Whalen. I could still hear ice Cube rapping, like it'ld be kind of cool to hear these two, Like they're both kind of badass music. Why can't why can't Whalen sing when ice Cube is singing? You know, why can't he say these word? You know what I'm saying? Now we got this ship too. It's like, you know, what's that song Wet ass Pussy? Yeah, like, whod what?
Speaker 1: I like that music video too? Yeah, that will be like pretty aggressive in the past.
Speaker 4: Where's the country artist is going to sing about wet ass pussy? You know you? Yeah, well they got to it fucking first.
Speaker 2: But now, but you dabble in that world.
Speaker 4: It's weird as. I had a song that I never recorded called wet Pussy, and I should have. I guess without them, it's probably not as good. With a yodel to it probably don't work. Why don't you redo that song? Same lyrics? Now they'll think I'm I was ripping them all. Oh you mean you actually redo wet Ass Pussy?
Speaker 1: We do, like do a remake in a country version because I think that shit's hilarious. I'm not trying to make it turn you into weird Eyanka Fitch by any means, don't get me wrong, but I think it's hilarious when like a punk rock band does the country song like a hardcore band does like a country song, or like an alternative song.
Speaker 4: When genre is maybe I'll win me. I'll do wet as Maybe I'm my next show. I don't know what my I'm playing next, think somewhere in ark Arkansas maybe, But yeah, maybe we'll that'st the band. That'd be a fun call. Hey guys, tell the band. Can you get Wet Ass Pussy ready for the next show?
Speaker 2: Your clothes off, start dancing.
Speaker 4: I do it anyway. Yeah, you think you're clothes off during your show if I was, I'm not joking. I heard there was some fucking at the Ryman Friday night, Thursday night at my show. You're not kidding, I'm not kidding. A few buddies of mine. One said that somebody was fucking in the aisles, and someone else said there was fucking in the bathroom. What song do you think led to that? Which song? I gotta assume eating pussy kicking ass? Yeah, but yeah, I also heard that we we set a we set a beer record at the Ryman, which is the hell of a thing because that what's that thing? One and forty years old old? Yeah, I'm very proud of that, so thank you to all the beer drinkers. It's a big deal. Yeah, it's I mean, that's the record. I always talk about records I want. I don't want a gold record, although fuck you bitch just went gold. I don't think you. I'll give you one night there, let's go. I ain't go, mom. I don't want I don't want gold records. I want to I want to send I want to set beer records, beer records. I set the beer record at the Rhyme, and you can't take that away from me. Well, now somebody, yeah, managers out there, let's make a plaque for that.
Speaker 2: Somebody might break that down. Now that's a new goal.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't nobody breaking what we did.
Speaker 1: I think if I think if we played the rhyme in we would break that record. Our tier ones were all so deep.
Speaker 4: You ain't seen beer drinkers like Wheeler fans. That could be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he brought up Arkansas, you gotta know and a whole lot to do in Arkansas.
Speaker 4: Are you from from Arizona? Missouri? Yeah? Good luck? I know.
Speaker 1: What does that mean as far as like getting the crew to drink more beer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just you ain't. Let's put this way. You ain't come what I got.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't think Missouri can hang in the beer drinking Well me personally, I would agree with that, But I'm stand out there's some beer drinkers in Missouri.
Speaker 4: Now I'm not saying there ain't beer drinkers, But you want to try to You're you're gonna stand up there with with a microphone on a bus and beat my beer record.
Speaker 2: You never fucking know. I think we could play music, and we might.
Speaker 4: You can't even you can't even uh pol drown in the dick category in the NFL. You're gonna set the beer record. Why didn't that? I can't hold my own? I just you know, And obviously two totally different categories. How'd you do in math? Horrible? How'd you do in geometry? Horrible? Everything every subject had in bad? But those are both maths. How do you do in history? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: You might do history? You know what I'm saying, mathema do geometry? How do you do in triggeronometry? Motherfucker?
Speaker 4: You get it? We could do this. Yeah, listen, now we're going at it like we're now. We're now, we're fucking scuffling here. But I don't want that. You guys are cool.
Speaker 2: But whenever I'm feeling drain, will you know what I do?
Speaker 4: Instead? I go to my bathroom. What do you do? Hey?
Speaker 2: Tell me about bathroom?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I opened the drawer and I take out duke cannon dry ice, and I put it on my arm pits. Because when I get when I get mad, your boy gets warm when you get warm. Precipitation. Precipitation really fucking bothers me. So what offsets of precipitation that cooling AC unit type deal. If I were just run through here, run through like this in the Antarctic, Antarctica, Antarctic.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is you have no Swiss stats. We've been on this bus for three hours.
Speaker 1: It's insane, right, boom dry ice. Amazing, amazing stuff that these people are doing. You go to their Instagram. You see all this stuff on Instagram. You're gonna be like, Yeoa, this is not this is not shampoo and conditioning stuff. This is just dudes being funny as fuck. Duke Cannon, it's not for clowns. Number one, number two, that's about it. Check out Duke Cannon at any Target or Duke Cannon dot com and use code busting for fifteen percent off your first order.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you no, go ahead. I was just gonna say, let me tell you, because don't sleep on that cologne. Whether yeah, that colone that you rub on your wrist, you or you got that spray what is it called, uh jack sandalwood?
Speaker 2: Is it sandal wood? Yeah, that's a nice whit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what Taylor said, fifteen percent off from the boys to you Happy Father's Day.
Speaker 1: And it's I would have probably remembered to say that if I wasn't just boiling a second ago. He's a Kentucky guy, I know. He told me I said something about Michigans. I'd never go there because I wanted those Jordans.
Speaker 2: Have no idea what Kentucky did.
Speaker 4: I wanted those immediately, those Jordan's And you said they were Michigan Jordan's. That's right, That's exactly what that was. And those Jordans are probably worth what probably a fucking grand I said no to him. They got the fucking Michigan colors on.
Speaker 1: No, there was a then all have Michion colors on him, right, some of them are just regular Jordan's. Michigan's just sponsored by Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Uh, what's that?
Speaker 1: Michigan is just sponsored by Jordan's, are they? Well, so we went on, I'll take those Jordan's.
Speaker 4: What happened to Kentucky basketball? Not our best year. We lost to but it was a powerhouse team that beat us powerhouse when the fifteen seat Saint Peter's man the best team out there. Yeah, they're pretty real. That kid with the mustache story, Craig Doug. I messed with Doug. Here's what I was I was saying to him before, was like do you think it's a coincidence. It's a serious sports question. After all, Kentucky basketball has been there. The first time we ever lose to a fifteen seed is the first year they pay players. It feels weird to me, you know, I'm wondering if there's some kind of correlation, Like is the players not give a shit as much now they're getting money. It just seems weird, weird to me. Like I said, our worst year ever is the first year they got money in their pockets. But North Carolina we're sure ever. I mean, you guys were a two seed. It's not like you have the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the only thing that really matters, you got to get in the right lose in the first round is the worst year. Yeah, yeah, it's the worst. I would say that's the worst loss in Kentucky basketball. I would say if that was the case, you have a serious culture issue out there at Kentucky basketball.
Speaker 4: Serious issue. I think they've always sad an issue. But go ahead, I want to hear more about I think I'm in North Carolina did well, right, Duke very well. Well, I'm just looking for an excuse.
Speaker 1: Michigan did very well, you know, but I think that's the fun part about being a fan is if things don't go your way, any kind of holding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that night I was looking up you know, I was like argue with my friend's house. Saint Peter's actually is a powerhouse school, you know.
Speaker 1: So why so you just grew up in Kentucky. So you're just your loyalty Kentucky. Oh, I'll tell you got one. Might do root for the football team. No, definitely not root for are kind of decent.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing with Kentucky football, and I've been through it every fucking year. A lot of Kentucky guys and country music, and they come on, can you believe it? We're six and one. I was like, talk to me in three months, we're going to be six and eight. It happens every fucking year. We get we start out, we we fucking kicked you know e k U S S and Morehead State and all these Yeah, then all these fuckers forget we got Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee. They come to me few months later. Yeah, okay, we stink. We start out strong playing these pussies, and then the real teams come along and we fucking blow it. What do you think Kentucky's got to do to make it back or make it too. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I honestly think it's kind of a where'd you go to school? I went to Michigan, Willie Boy went to Nebraska.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think it's kind of a cultural thing where it's just like all the focus is on basketball. So it's just like a great football player is not going to go play at Kentucky because they're basketball.
Speaker 1: They had great players, though they had great players because the basketball players and all the all the pussy you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. Because Michigan, I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: I would say is a pretty good example of a school. It does prett damn good at both. And they hockey too. They do great in hockey. They're hockey you like, you like Collee Tuckey. I've never I've never watched the college.
Speaker 4: Have you been to the nation?
Speaker 1: The games around here, they're incredible. Hockey is the most fun school to watch.
Speaker 4: Their college hockey. I love.
Speaker 1: College hockey is seriously good. I think it's a blast. That depends on the school you go too. Yeah, you talk about beer drinking Kentucky, Kentucky, they probably have a club team, like a Tennessee Tennessee or in Tennessee earlier this week in Knoxville, and they had a club hockey team. Shout out them by the way of Ball's ice. They gave us jerseys. That was pretty cool of them. Yeah, Pride of Kentucky and they had a hockey squad.
Speaker 4: I about growing up there. I don't even remember a rink or anything, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're kind of like hidden little warehouse we got, didn't we got a minor league hockey team, I swear? Oh really in Lexington, I think there's a there might be, so there might be. There's a bunch of minor league teams everywhere.
Speaker 4: Look it up. Did he say he watched the Breads. Look now, I'm a Preds fan, but I mean I thought I thought thorough Blades. Yeah, you don't know what they're Blades logo.
Speaker 1: I might want one of them jerseys. Yeah, they go fucking hard, the thorough Blades.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Who are they a farm team for? Yeah, it's kind of obvious with the uniforms.
Speaker 2: Are you his basketball? Anaheim Ducks basketball.
Speaker 4: Is by far? Yeah, not even close. Yeah, because when you grew up in Kentucky, Kentucky bast That's all you got. You know, who's do you watch NBA? I do watch NBA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's your team there?
Speaker 4: I don't know that I have a team because I tend to roof for the Kentucky players in the NBA. I'd like Anthony Davis to get healthy. I'd love to see him play more than ten games a year with Lebron would be cool to watch. Yeah, they didn't even make the playoffs. Yeah, that was embarrassing. But like I saw Anthony Davis play in college. I went to a game and I was like, this dude's a different cat. You know, he was seven feet tall, making threes, couldn't miss a free throw, and he's good and he's loaded. But just maybe it's just that frame it's hard to keep healthy. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't watch. I don't watch NBA until it gets like playoff time. Now that it's in the playoffs, I like, watch.
Speaker 4: Do you think who he's I need some ketchup who he thinks? Who's the good teams this year? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that Bron's not in the playoffs year.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of not watching, But the number's gonna go way down this year. Yeah, way down.
Speaker 3: And it seems like there's a teams are a lot more even now. Is that fair to say any NBA guys in here, Jack, I know you're a basketball player in a mural.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 4: Last night the Celtics and who to watch this year, and that's where the eight seed. I believe in Celtics for two and hold on one sec. Kyrie can play all the games though, right correct, and he went off last night. He has an incame fans to.
Speaker 5: Jason Tatum ended up pitting a layup with the at the buzzer and so beat them by a point.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I like, I like. I guess you could say people even I think that there needs to.
Speaker 1: Be some more.
Speaker 4: Southern We guess got the Grizzlies, but Nashville needs an NBA team that How fun would that be? I think if that's gonna happen, that Memphis has got to move to Nashville. I'm saying it's like it's too close, because Memphis is pretty good. I think they Memphis good this year. I think they need I think they pulled the trigger on Memphis too fast. Memphis. The should have wait till Nashville became what it is now. Dashell would have gotten that team. They need an MLB team, they don't need kids, really use everything. It's not as it is now. Man. I went downtown this weekend, obviously to play the rhyme, but yes, Christ, it's a fucking madhouse down there.
Speaker 2: What do you think of Nashville now from back when you moved here in two thousand.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like I got a lot of friends who are getting out, you know, because leaving moving away. Yeah, everyone's leaving because it's just like we moved here when I was hitting mood and I used to come here all the time in the eighties nineties when I was a little kid, fight a lot of family here. I don't remember it being that big of a much bigger a town than my town's in Kentucky. And now it's it feels like and I fucking hate LA. You have to go out there to do ridiculousness and well shit like that. But a great a show though ridiculousness, Yeah, and it gets it runs MTV. Yeah. And then I go do it and they're it's like, is it worth it? And they Rob dude that goes, yeah, we'll probably running about ninety times, like it's worth my time. Yeah, but it's like this has turned into fucking la. You know how many times you've been on Ridiculousness my second time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they but ridiculousness if you go on MTV when it used to be and we've had this conversation before, these have Next and Room Raiders and all these different TV shows along with the music videos, and now really all they got is ridiculousness.
Speaker 4: No, it really is. It's it's Ridiculousness TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's just like all day that's what they run. And so when he's saying it runs ninety times, so you get a check every single time they.
Speaker 4: Were not though I get a check. It's like, are you get a checking a little place? I mean I could, No one's the manager's here, No one's sending me that check. But I'm saying, like, as far as it's the it's the only mainstream show that'll have me one and as far as mainstream shows, pretty mainstream, it's pretty good that the one show that I'll had me on airs my episode ninety times a day. Yeah, you let it rip on the on the show, like, oh my god, I watched I finally watched it the other night, my new episode. Couldn't hear where it was just fucking bleeped non stop. It's all because Rob deer deeck comes up to me before He's like, just go for it. I wish I'd known that it would be because it's not as cool or fun if it's just all bleep, Like what do you think about that clip and it's just like bleep bleep, bleep bleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not that fun. What do you think of Rob deer day? He seems like he's got his ship together genius. I think he's I think you're right. I think he's a fucking genius. And I my little conversation had with him. What I know about him is he seems like a he's got something. I wish I had it. He's just like a business fucking genius. And you know knows he's making when I'll go do that show. You know how many heat of those he does in a fucking day.
Speaker 3: A lot because he compository, he only spends like thirty percent of time working.
Speaker 4: Well, he did the day I was there. I think they scheduled great. Yeah, I think I was there like a month or two ago. He must have shot twenty shows that day. Yeah, he's like in twenty episodes. That's two months of episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dialed like as far as schedule.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think he did a take two ever. He's just like going, going, going, really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like a genius. Probably been getting into his stuff like he's on. But I saw some stuff starting to go on like Instagram now and explaining that he was.
Speaker 4: Like he demanded a piece of advertising on the show or something, and that what was the clip I saw where he was like before it air, before he got the show. Well, he was a skater or something, right, he.
Speaker 1: Started DC Shoe Company, so anyway, but he doesn't he don't know he went to all his his company.
Speaker 4: He started DC, remember saying that he I think he started he went to all the companies he had sponsorships with before his show aired because he knew he was gonna get big, so he went, I want less money in a bigger percentage. M hmm. And then now he's fucking low because he knew that being on the show, him.
Speaker 3: Doing when he stood up Fantasy Factory, he knew like his this was a clip I saw recently too.
Speaker 4: He knew all of his brands were going to really benefit being on like yeah, and he would wear the shoes on the show and everything kind of took off. He's a he's a sightful to listen to. I like him a lot.
Speaker 3: I loved him back when he did a Fantasy factory, Like he would do stuff and I was like, yeah, it'd be so sick to have like a Fantasy Factor, which was crazy because we got a little warehouse.
Speaker 4: Now we get a little deal going right now. Yeah, but uh, you always loved the Fantasy fact like this. You really liked this bus? Huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool. He used to travel around in different NASCAR places. But I really like I think Rob the way Brandon Shaw talks about him. Can you see him, the way he operates and stuff like that. Check him out on Instagram. That's like that's a nice little plug there. Yeah, check him out on Instagram.
Speaker 4: His stuff is any more nice things you want to say about the guy who's not here, I mean, what else could you say? He's probably got a piece on him, you think so? Nah, I don't. I don't think he's got a piece on him.
Speaker 1: You look at skaters and it's like bab Marja, no, no, Bucky Lastic made, Tony Hawks got his.
Speaker 4: Tony Hawks got a fucking and a condo.
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, you know that's that's a fact. What's that that's a fact. I don't think it's a fact that I think you just look at him. If you look at guy's feature, those guys, he's got big nose, like you know he's got to.
Speaker 4: I don't ask you guys a question. The biggest jack in the NFL you've seen the one that.
Speaker 3: I've seen, and I've said it on this podcast a few times, but a mirabdula is probably the biggest I've.
Speaker 4: Seen in person, like like, give me like a number.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I got a number or something. You look at it and you you kind of quickly look at a way out of fear, right out of respect. That's what it's like, a respectful fear, like that motherfucker has got it.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at him. Yeah, just a pause on the bicket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, does he guys strap it down before the games? You think you gotta do something. It definitely like it's not gonna fit in that little thing. Right right right to me, it definitely leaves. Wouldn't that just be something? Or maybe Bernard Pollard?
Speaker 1: I think he just the like when he was my rookie years of safety and I don't think it was the biggest one of ever seen, but he definitely had that thing out all the prettiest. Yeah, it was a very handsome boy. A very handsome boy to me is just crazy. He's like, what do you do with you had a glow in your eyeland? What's crazy to me? You see, he's definitely reminiscing what's really like blown me away? And how this podcast is trying to change my life is like there's zero like flinch when it's like penises?
Speaker 4: What do you think? And in min head I start going through my rolodex of cocks. You know what I'm saying? Here we are? We all got it?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone's got that rolodex. Yeah, he's got a piece. More guys with big dicks on my has it got They? Really that's tough.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry but I don't want to name their names, but you know I want to put them out there like that manager Mark Mark, you really necessarily need a penis, but they can barely fit in my fucking mouth.
Speaker 4: Barely. I barely feel it. You barely feel it. It's like it's like, yeah, it's like a God, that's tough. What do you what do you think? What do you think about?
Speaker 1: Like when you said your music like you got as famous as you ever want to get, Like, is there a is there an expiration date on this music thing for you where you're like, hey, I'm kind of I'm good on.
Speaker 4: This, probably because I don't there's only so fun. I mean, I'm getting I'm starting to get sick of in the road. I love making records. I'll probably make records for a while, and I can because I own my music. I can actually do okay just making records and not having to play as many shows. But I don't know how much longer I'll be playing shows just because it's a cool bus. But do what you want to live in here? You to live here? Okay. So that didn't help my argument, but yeah, I know that was tough. Well, how long have you been on the road, like on a bus? God, I mean my first tour was we're hitting that ten year mark?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be a long I think if you had to be honest, I mean, everybody you talked to in the music world when we're talking to Midland, or you talk to those the Forgers line guys or anybody.
Speaker 4: Really it's like touring is kind of the most grinding. And I've talked to buddies who at the peak who are like man who got like private planes and their own bus and the like, man, it's a pain in the ass. Yeah, and even like like you got a private plane, it's like yeah, but then I gotta leave the house and it's like, you know, no matter what level you get to, they're pitching about Yeah, there's no doubt.
Speaker 3: Ye know.
Speaker 4: It's wild too, is that is?
Speaker 1: That's a good point, because there's got to be something inside you that you get so used to everything that eventually it just doesn't even fucking.
Speaker 4: What does that happen with? Like away games? Are you just like you do? You do?
Speaker 1: You think of them the same as nobody you only travel eight a year, But even then.
Speaker 4: Are you're like, fuck, I wish it was a home game. I didn't don't want to get on the absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So it's it's it's a it's an issue unless unless you're like maybe, unless it's a huge like a game or some Thursday night football, Monday night football and it's a big rivalry or something like that.
Speaker 4: To get to my bigger point, did it feel less so when you were younger? Was it like more more exciting to get on the plane and go to Oh yeah, when you're younger, it's more excited kind of man. Yeah, being older now, you wish every game was like a home game. You wish every game was a home game, and you wish every game.
Speaker 1: Was After playing the Rhyme, and I was kind of like, I kind of wanted to talk to my people, like, how about we do three weeks at the Rhyme and every year and that's my tour.
Speaker 4: That way I can sleep in my bed. Yeah, dude, it's so much better that way.
Speaker 3: And then, like I was saying, the noon games when you play at noon, which Tennessee would always get to all the noon games because he wouldn't get much love on the national level. But bro, you'd be done playing and back at home hanging with the fam grilling burgers and hot dogs at like four thirty in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: I was so much the rest of the game. I never thought I'd be into, but so I did a tour with Kid Rock, and we we opened up shut up, Bob, Hey, you're not supposed to say the real name on here? Why not? I was just joking, so like Voltimore or something. So I opened I was like, do I want to open up shows? And then after about a month of getting done at eight it was kind of nice, you know. Yeah, Like I'm used to getting done about one in the morning, midnight, but going on tour with him for a couple of months and getting done at eight o'clock every night, what was it like? Torn with him? With the guy like Kid Rock, it was cool. He was he was he was just, you know, laid back dude. It's kind of what you wanted tours, crazy fans going crazy. He's chill backstage, you know. And he takes and he takes care of his crew, you know, probably the best food I've ever had. Torn was torn with him, That's what you mean. Bike takes care of his crew, like all this stuff. Yeah, and like the us being openers, I thought we'd just be shipped on. We we had to say we had great fucking food, took good care of us, great crowds.
Speaker 1: Brentley Gilbert in there too, huh. It seems like Brandley and Jelly were about to do a so On together or they have then I so On together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the one that he knows the songs, aren't you Jelly Man to always our boy?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I can say that, though. I asked Jelly if that's okay that we said.
Speaker 3: That Jelly is our boy and he's somebody who also owns, like uh owns his music. He's kind of in all of his music with these people who sell their souls to do labels, and it was kind.
Speaker 4: Of like, yeah, I think it's I think we're passing now. I mean, what do you need a label for to help you help you upload it to Spotify? What does that take two minutes? Do you think it's gonna go to where everybody's owning their own music? Yes, well, yes and no, because there's people like you know, the Taylor Swiss and Adele's and the Beebers and the Beavers who need them a giant machine mm hmmm, who need millions of dollars and need the billboards and Times Square and all that bullshit, and need commercials during the Grammys. I just don't need the people. I think there's gonna be more of it. But I think there's still gonna be the stars who need the giant corporation something to need to want, right, you don't need that stuff at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: When all the infrastructure I'm fair feel good.
Speaker 1: If you saw Wheeler Walker Junior billboard right in the middle of Times Square, well you're doing one of these.
Speaker 4: It'd be cool. But the price I would have to pay for that. Like I said, I don't want a boss, well you have to when I have. If I had a billboard in Times Square, yeat be cool. But then I'm sitting a home chilling and they go, you're leaving for tour tomorrow. I say fuck you, and they go, we just spend a million dollars on a fucking then you're then you're then you got a boss. Then they get They go, we paid for the billboard, we paid for all this ship. You do what we fucking say you do. Right now, someone says I gotta do something, I say, fuck you. I don't get I got no one to answer to. I don't want to answer to anybody.
Speaker 2: Manytimes, you say fuck you to Mark.
Speaker 4: I've only seen him for like ten minutes so far. It's like forty times today it is wheel Er tough to work with. Mark. Oh he's great. Oh he's great the whole time. Well, well there's a there's a Mike Mark. Uh, he's artist. We want so yeah, and I will say Mark, a manager is not your boss. A manager someone who works with you. Shot kind of guidelines probably should get but also in theory, right, no offense. But Mark works for me, you know. Yeah, yeah, so my manager works for me. He's not my boss. I don't want any bosses. That's kind of my rule. When I used to work, I was a farm hand in Kentucky. I had a lot of bosses doing that, and I said, I remember my last day shovel and the ships, like, no more bosses. I'm gonna figure out a way to make a pay my fucking bills without having a fucking boss. You know. Yeah, I mean, you guys can't. There's no such thing as an independent NFL player. But if there was, I'm sure you guys would sign up. Yeah. I probably sent up for that.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's the there's truly zero way of being in it.
Speaker 4: But you also but you get you were sitting here trying to think about it. Maybe I will you get paid well for us. Yeah, well I jumped in that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably would do that, so thinking, meanwhile, there's no fucking chance you could even figure that out.
Speaker 4: You are independent contractors. But at the same guess the only way you would do it is if you had some somebody start some new league or something. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even in the league, then like what you do. Okay, hey, be at this meeting at six am if you want, you know, like, you guys fucking work for me. Yeah, there's a game scheduled. What do you want to like, Hey, you guys work for me. It's like fifty other guys saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no there's no real metaphor real because it's like there's no world where the coach goes going You're like, yeah, it's not feeling right now, did you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a stat boys, Fifty two percent of men will experience ED in their lifetime. That is the rectile dysfunction. Let that sink in for a moment. More than half two percent more men experience ED than don't. But even though it's so common, many men are ashamed of having ED. There's nothing to be ashamed about. Roman is a platform that allows you to be evaluated, diagnosed, and receive treatment, all from the comfort of your own home. You feel boys. The initial online visit and all follow ups are free. It's always free two day shipping from the Boys, and the ED treatment starts at just two dollars a dose. The Roman platform utilizes US licensed tail you hear that US licensed medical professionals and provides EFECI FDA approved treatments for ED. Start your online visit and receive fifteen dollars off your first order of ED treatment when you go to get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys. There's a straightforward way to take care of your ED. Get Roman dot Com slash Busting Boys. I was more so asking Mark just because even though he does work for you, it's like one of those things where maybe he's going out with this boys later and I like fucking Wheeler.
Speaker 1: He was a well, he's not gonna say it right now, but I do think I'm not I think I'm fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not a nice I mean that yeah here yeah, double.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, like there's some okay, we got a little down.
Speaker 4: I'm a pan the ass sometimes because I know what I want. I want people to get it done, you know, but no, we're all wanting. I want my fucking beer in my in my dressing room before the show. And I want the fucking refrigerator to be fucking closed when I get backstage at the rhyme and the refrigerator.
Speaker 1: We stocked your fridge full of beer. I see it, but the refrigerators open, the beer is warm, you stupid motherfuckers. Like when I liked it, was that something I had to specify refrigerator. I know it's not Mark's fault, but come on, man, I'm fucking wheel walker Junior. Close the fridge.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, it's on my rider, you know, I get to you know, put and I said, I specified the beer, specified the liquor, everything. Get back there. Here's everything you wanted. I see the phrase just wide open, Like, oh ship, did I forget to tell him to close the fridge? How much instructions? You fucker just need love that.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's hard, Mark, that had to be tough for you to hear right there, seeing there, you asked him, what do you want?
Speaker 4: He just goes back to you wanted you to see like he has glasses on, but you just tell his like, what do I want. That's what I want. You gotta give it. I want people, you know, like the old Do you know the story about the van Halen with the no what's the thing? No red Eminem's and they're right, yeah, I did hear about that. So van Halen's thing was they had a rider and they want Eminem's. No red Eminem's. Do you know? Ye, yellow, and you're probably right. But do you know why they did it? No? No, brown Eminems were both wrong. But do you know why they did it?
Speaker 1: Uh? Because it was a yes, oh wait, wait was a it was a it was gus let them guess, Yeah, let me guess there was you got it. So van Halen would do that to the people he worked with to show how much detail they would actually Paul, I had nothing to do with the brown Eminems.
Speaker 4: It actually had everything to do with like what they did was they would show up if there's brown Eminem's that go. They didn't read the ship. Yeah, oh I see what you're saying. And they ship they weren't. They weren't divas enough that they don't like eat brown Eminem. It just became this thing known about what joke there, But they became known as van Halen. These fucking divas, man, they won't eat the brown m and ms. What they were doing was making sure the people were listening to what they're fucking smart coaches do that? Do they really? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Was that Hazlet I had a position coach that would have like a dollar amount or a couple obvious misspellings in his notes, And so when you meet with them and time before a game, he would bring it up and he would, you know, call out a player if you catch Actually it's they actually study their notes.
Speaker 4: That's a good deal. That's what happened to Uh, when you got a chance, will you got a chance on one money tonight?
Speaker 3: How much money? What dollar amount did I put at the end of the notes? And so I'd have to know, and he would know based on if I knew it or not.
Speaker 4: But you would know. The Van Halen of coaching, the van.
Speaker 1: Hal they did it too, was that JaMarcus Russell right with the Raiders. They would give him a tape. I would give him a tape and be like, hey, go watch this film. And that was when it was like cassette tapes or VHS tapes, and then.
Speaker 4: He would go and put it in and he'd gone back the next day and they'd be like, hate you, washing goes. Yeah, I had a lot of Cover two, Cover three, blah blah blah. The tapes were empty. There was nothing in the tapes at all. Whoops.
Speaker 1: And so he never even put in the first round. Quarterback Massive bust. I don't know a lot of money, but massive bust.
Speaker 4: Millions dollars, ten million a year, whatever it is you got.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was that much, but he definitely made claim the fame was essentially what throwing seventy yards from his knees or something like that.
Speaker 4: It was like his claim the fame right, like shit, he could do it.
Speaker 1: Son of six years one was literally ten years, make seventy I don't think it was that much.
Speaker 4: I made seventy million. I'm on my knees all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I feel like that's a weird thing for an athlete, but like, yeah, I can do this for my knees. It's like that don't really matter.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Rope down seventy yards from your it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Quarterback.
Speaker 2: If you're like, you know, if we're doing it's.
Speaker 4: Like I'm gonna pass that for my knees. Yeah, I think. I'm sure the coach would rather watch the tape than throw. Be able to throw seventy yards from his knees for sure. It's just showing arm strength. I guess that would just suck to have that much talent, just be complete bust? Was he was?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 4: Where where'd he go? He's He's arguably one of the biggest busts of all time. Well, another big bust is from my neck of the woods. Tim Couch's got to be in the conversation, right, Tim Couch.
Speaker 2: Jim couches because he did he win the Heisman?
Speaker 1: No, but he was close and he was see my here's my favorite player ball. Oh wow, Isaiah Wilson's in there too.
Speaker 4: You think Tim Couch on the list? Yeah, Tim Couch is on the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're my favorite quarterback of My favorite quarterback of all time is the guy ast him, Jared Lorenzen, the hefty lefty and.
Speaker 4: He after he had the He's played for the Bayou team right in the Arena League. Yeah he did. He did really put for the Giants for a second too, right, and he won a Super Bowl. We didn't win. I mean as the backup he was, uh yeah, but he was HS probably, but he was after Tim Couch and everyone everyone talked about how awesome Tim Couch was number one pick. Yeah, And I always thought Jared Lorenzen, the hefty lefty Pillsbury throwboy, I thought he was way better. He would just he would just like knock people off of them, fucking just yeah. He was so fucking good man.
Speaker 1: Uh, go back to that top seventeen bus. I just I want to just kind of go through that list real quick.
Speaker 4: It was number one fifteen. That's wild fourteen. Don't know what that is? Who is that? I don't know?
Speaker 1: That is Tim Coucher is your boy, He's number twelve. That's pretty Isaiah Wilson.
Speaker 4: We just a week while that he's made it an all time.
Speaker 1: Isaiah Wilson was drafted like twenty ninth overall Testa Titans about two years ago.
Speaker 4: Was right in the middle of COVID and that he was pretty fast, probably fast to get on the list.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was very fast.
Speaker 4: Two years fast.
Speaker 1: Kid was an absolute issue. Is that was so crazy, bro? Because every quarterback Jacksonville the biggest bus to have.
Speaker 4: On the bus too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, biggest bust in bus history. Trey Richardson, he was in the We were in the same uh All American game together, and we should.
Speaker 2: Have known too because he was late to like the first both the first two workouts.
Speaker 1: I know. Oh I forgot about manziel Rip Dwayne Haskins too. Is Johnny manziel On there? As I ad meant that, Yeah, he was number three? Who's Carter draft John Jha?
Speaker 4: I mean where.
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty ninth, but he was alone. Did anyone really think he was gonna be a great NFL players? Manzill I thought he was. I just don't. I never thought to me, it's a weird bust because why did you not think he was gonna be good? Because he was short? Yeah, he's small? And what about Kerry mur Kyler Murray Drew Brees, Drew Brees very small. You know, I don't really I don't like to talk shop. I don't like to talk about this kind of stuff during podcast. But Drew Brees and I wear the same size on Tucket shirt. I went into Untucket. My wife wanted to buy me a nice shirt, so she's like, where's the nicest store in America? Untucket? And I go in there and I was like, I was like some kind of special because they they have You're the same size in every one of their fucking shirts. You wear it untucked. Wow, cool, and like you're you're a you're a large slim And the guy goes, that's what Drew Brees wears. I go, that's a small fucking dude. If we wear the same size on Tucket And also you're Drew Brees in you're fucking shirt.
Speaker 3: But I thought he'd be a stud because we we've talked that, we talked about Manzielna be a freak.
Speaker 4: I thought he was gonna be that dude in the league, iconic in college.
Speaker 2: Really his you know his first win was theinst Tesstee Titans.
Speaker 4: Is that right? Yeah? First win.
Speaker 1: The third fourth game of the season, and Johnny was playing, We're all like, oh, we're gonna win.
Speaker 4: Well where would would would would Tebow not be on that list for busts? Yeah? Did that? Guts a good point? He won a playoff game. But I guess no one people got black ball. It was another one who they.
Speaker 1: Even he got black ball? That just saying random ship, But he's probably another guy game who no one won a playoff game. But he he just wasn't good enough to be in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you talking about? He want to playoff bust because people I thought he didn't have what it took before he started. I think that's I think that's a good point. That's a really good point. It's different between a bust and good college versus how good you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Tim t was one of the best, one of the best, top probably top five Polish quarterbacks of ball time.
Speaker 4: Wasn't he didn't he isn't he None of those guys saved himself for marriage. Yeah, allegedly he really knows. I don't know. I think I think he got a wrench. No, he's got nothing, right, I don't think so he's average. He might be average, you know what I mean. He's got the power christ Or.
Speaker 2: I don't think a grower, not a shower.
Speaker 4: You know, you can can't always tell, but it doesn't you think it really grows. You never know? Man, Oh, I got a feeling that the Hey, guys, I fucking hate Florida. You hate Florida. I hate the team. I don't hate the state.
Speaker 2: Kentucky beat the team this year, right, you guys beat Florida this past year.
Speaker 4: No, I think we lost Florida. I have to double check. But we're missing the bigger point. Tim Tebo's a small dicky. You don't save yourself for marriage because you got an anaconda. Yeah, that's true. But also, but I'm with you. I thought right, But I think he was. I think he was saying that. Yeah. I heard.
Speaker 1: Actually when I was in college, some girl like came to from Florida and said that she was sucking Tim Tebow's dick.
Speaker 4: They didn't have sex. Yeah, so does that did that really count? Though? I don't know it was in your virginity? Well, I know, I think about it all. And God told me to fuck you. If you want to hear the details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if yeah, actually pull up the lyrics that God told me to fuck you. I think if it was the opposite way I'm saving myself a marriage, it was the opposite of that. Like I'm trying to get pussy and someone suck your dick. You wouldn't say you had sex. Let's say you only got your dick suck. You would never say I've lost my virginity. You'd say I've got head that's fair, but I don't think the Good Lord is like, save yourself from me, but get your dick sucked a bunch. Yeah, that's well, the same thing goes to anal right, like all the not all the generalized, but they would go to like Christian camp or whatever, like the story you hear. I don't know, I don't even know if this is true, but you go to Christian camp the girls like, oh, let's do any instead of what's that?
Speaker 4: That's the guy who knows you? Yeah, yeah, what is it? God? Guy knows his way around to Mormon.
Speaker 1: But I did a Mormon girl for a second. Really, not really, he's a real thing, but we knew each other.
Speaker 4: What's that then? No, that's a real thing. No, we never did that doing the butt stuff going.
Speaker 1: But I heard that, but like, that's not really losing your virginity when you're When I'm telling this story, I'm saying it, and I'm like, but I've never actually heard that.
Speaker 4: You just hear it, but I don't remember anyone telling me it. So I'm like, how am I gonna speak this into factual evidence?
Speaker 2: We have millions of viewers.
Speaker 4: I got a lyric about that in Pussy King, Right, Mark, Mark, do you do you know all of his lyrics? And I'm trying to remember the lyric but there's something about some about it. I can't remember the lyrics. Some about a girl, about some about a truck. Yeah, can't go okay, talking about the pussy I get in the song pussy King. Catholic Catholic Virgin thinks an doesn't count his lyrics. Yeah, no, I think that's a or Catholic Virgin said that ant doesn't count when it comes to writing this stuff.
Speaker 3: Who is all you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You lying? No? Not lying? All right, that's all I need to hear. I believe you, Hey Mark, Mark, Mark, cash is the checks, I'll tell you. Yeah, you've been cashing those ridiculousness that checks too, Mark. Have you squeezed a lyric in there before?
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, when you're writing, as Mark around. Fuck no, So you're the only one in the room when you're writing. How difficult is that? What's your process like.
Speaker 4: When you go to write? I'll just well, i'll give you an example. Helps we'll talk about God told me to fuck you so I was growing up. That's your number one to you right now? Huh Yeah, I'm here to promote, not to not to meet dudes. No, but ye, no, I'm not. I'm joking. I'm sure we are an amazing platform. It's just it's just in my head because we were talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was a kid, not a kid, teenager and there was a buddy of mine who was dating a real religious girl, and she didn't want to sex. Obviously teenage boys that's all they want to do. And he and she goes, well, let's pray. Let's pray on it. That's the best you get from her. Yeah, next day they come, she's she's like, well I heard nothing. He's like, and he goes, well, God told me that we should fuck.
Speaker 1: And then when you when he and then I was like, if I ever make it as a country star, I'm gonna sing, I'm gonna write that song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I gave you the end of the stories. They're married to this day. So it works. Look at that. Did you listen, Yeah, she said, But he was very, very passionate about it. He said, I talked to God and he says we should have sex. And I said if I like, I literally said, in my head, I remember talking to myself, I make it as a country sing. I write a song called God told Me to fuck you because he told her in so many words those exactly did it work for him? Yeah? They're marriage to this day. Well yeah, I know that, but did didn't get your question. He had sex with her because she thought that and that he that God told him that and he We don't know that it's true or not. Conversations his conversation. I don't know. Yeah, no one, Yeah, everybody has their own conversations. No, I get that. I'm with it. Do you are we doing tear talk or anything like that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We.
Speaker 1: Jack's got a tear talk teed up for us, ted Talk tear Talk. It's like the opposite of ted talk. Tear talk is we have tears in our system. As far as the podcast goes, there's Tier one who the rider dies, the one that will you know, if we're like, hey, drink this, they'll drink it.
Speaker 4: You know that type of thing.
Speaker 1: Tier two's are a little lower than Tier threees. You obviously know how a lot of works, and so those like kind of goes up and down. So we have a thing called tear talk, and the tier talk today is what the best bends, the greatest.
Speaker 4: Greatest bends of all time. I don't know any man. You might know some you might know Big Ben Roethlisberger.
Speaker 1: I bet Ben Roethlisberger definitely listens to your music. Yeah, well what what what a Ben Roethlisberger dude? Any who about whip about his dick somewhere?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of agend he trapped a girl in a bathroom something like that, allegedly legendly.
Speaker 1: I think I think he was a predator at that time. Do you think he was at that time? You see some stories out there, and you know, once a predator always at type a vibe to you? Or is he freaking clear?
Speaker 4: He might who knows, I don't know. I don't know him.
Speaker 3: I don't I didn't follow the story after that, but I know during that don't don't get in the bathroom with Big Ben.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I try not to. Yeah, it's a pretty weak list, right there? Is this all? This is all we have? Like just we have nine?
Speaker 2: This is uh yeah, nine people?
Speaker 4: You think you know it's tough when he is. That's a pretty weak list right there. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: We got Ben Franklin, Ben Stiller, Ben Affleck, Ben Schwartz, Ben Kingsley, Ben Roethlisberger, Ben Shapiro, Ben Folds, and Ben Mendelssohn.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go number one Ben Mendelsohuse, like I no idea who he is? I respect that.
Speaker 1: So that's Tier one an actor, right, Yeah, he's inne He's not that famous. If you go, he's an actor, right, who's your tier too? Because there's another actor, Ben Steeler Stiller.
Speaker 3: My one on this list is definitely Ben Stiller, Ben Stiller, Ben Affleck for me, there there, you're there, you're one too. He's back with j right, Ben Affleck is back with Jalo, so long game he ended up getting.
Speaker 1: Jo Really yeah, man, w long game. Huh, good for him. Jalo does do a great job of staying in shape at her age. It's incredible, actually fantastic.
Speaker 4: Tier two. Who you got you gotta thing? Ben Franklin, Yeah, Ben Franklin. I fucking love America. Yeah, it love America, and you love electricity?
Speaker 1: Right, able to say my two favorite things, Yeah, that's probably, and then you know, after a hold all that, great.
Speaker 4: Kits are cool, kis with keys are cool. Yeah, yeah, So I get that. I can respect that and I'll say Ben full just he's on a musician on there. Ben Folds is my I got to Tier three. I got Tier three. Yeah, so Tier one is who Ben was? The guy I never heard of was the most famous one in Tier three was Ben Fold Unfolds who nobody really gives the fun but fair.
Speaker 2: I got Stiller, Franklin An Affleck.
Speaker 4: That's not man. Oh you were used to on Top three. Yeah, I mean I'm trying to really tear these boys out, you know what I mean. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I gotta go Franklin Linder, have you ways?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're great movies. I'm talking at Pat. Nobody missed about the abdominal muscles. I'll be glad to put this one to rest.
Speaker 4: Ben Franklin. Then I'm gonna go Ben Stiller, and then yeah, I guess I'm with you Ben Affleck. That's pretty good. Kind of came at the boy. Now I'm with him. So you went Franklin first? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think Franklin. Yeah, he's it's like here we are doing all this electricity stuff. I feel like he deserves the top spot. We've got internet connection, I have this micro work. We all use a lot, you know, I'm not he don't don't get my Ben me, don't get my Ben Mendelssoh talk as me disin electricity.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be on I don't want to be on Blessing with the boys. Disin electricity. Yeah, you don't want that. Yeah, that would be you talk about getting canceled. Yeah, well you wanted to get canceled, so maybe you should, but not for that reason, because that's serious ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you could get canceled, what would you like for it to be over? Ben Mendelssohn, I respect that. Do we have any more sessions?
Speaker 3: Or would love to hear a good old tale on the road, that is, to hear good like, say, the boys are sitting in the locker room, we got a six pack of beer cold in the fridge door shut, we whip a few out, and you're telling us.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you. I'll tell you something. I want to hear a story about the craziest fan I ever heard of. Yes, would love to so. I was the first time I ever played San Francisco. I don't know why this was San Francisco. We were there and this uh a black security guard. He helped me after the show said, awesome, show man, but I got some ship with a fan. I go, oh, man, I hate to hear that. What happened, goes the dude call me a racial slur? I go, what the fuck happening? Goes? The dude got so into you, he barfed, passed out and shipped his pants. So I kicked him out, and then he called me. When I was kicking him out, he called me a racial slur, and I said, who are you the fuck that to call me that you ship your pants? Motherfucker in the eyes, I didn't ship my pants, motherfucker. He stuck his finger down, his two fingers down his pants and pulls out some ship and licked it and goes, I guess I did. When people asked, God, people ask me about what Wheeler fans are like, that's kind of the story, I tell you. The kind of motherfuckers who if you say you hate your you ship your pants, they want to know for sure that And I'm still kind of scared. This is years ago, and I'm still yeah, guarred.
Speaker 1: Imagine how the security guard fields I saw firsthand. Yeah, well, God, and Francisco of all places. Yeah, you guess there's a lot of people that shop on the floor in ser franciscuff that everywhere into all places. That's the last place you think someone eat their ship.
Speaker 4: Yah, aile seven, they're eating their ship.
Speaker 3: You get homeless people that go into the convenient stores and take a big fat dump.
Speaker 4: You think you think you think Tennessee would be a hot place for eating their ship, eat your own ship? Do you think so?
Speaker 1: About twenty minutes I was out of Nashville, I agree with that. Yeah, it gets I mean I haven't done that for years.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: No, last time I shipped myself twenty twenty, twenty twenty one and tasted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did you shoot yourself? I ate something bad and I was down.
Speaker 1: I was in California and I was I went to the beach and I did something like a quick movement and I farted.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't just hard art.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean it held up in the short so you know, I don't have to wear underwear, So yeah, it was more of a shark.
Speaker 4: But it was enough for me to run back up those stairs at the bluff.
Speaker 3: And nothing worse than like a shark, dude, like a quick shart, you're kind of extremely insecure in the moment there was one time I was riding my bike home and I couldn't make it, and I just I start shitting myself on the right home, and I feel so bad that I'm shitting myself.
Speaker 4: I'm so embarrassing. I'm by myself, like the like in the movie jack Ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to fucking hurry up and get home because I feel myself about the ship, and I just legitimately just start shitting myself on the way home. And I'm young too, so I start crying. I'm like crying on the way home and ship we right, thinking my parents are gonna.
Speaker 4: Be You had that move where you do that. I've had that a bunch more. The the pulling of the pants down is the exact moment it comes. It's like, yeah, you're like, it's like it's splitting hairs. Yeah, been there. You're rushing your asses like the gravities take you to the seat. Yeah. Like all all I think is like, what it's been one second? Literally one second later, I think I think your body is just nose. You're there.
Speaker 1: It's like when you think you real and you see the toilet in your body's like we gotta go. So it kind of cranks it up.
Speaker 4: A notch on you.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know, or like you're starting I think it's meant. I think your body knows that's a toilet underneath your ass, right, but.
Speaker 3: You're starting to descend down and you're like kind of still squeezing until you can fully sit down and.
Speaker 4: Almost pushing it back out a velocity behind that. Yeah, this was a great time. We appreciate you well. I love I love talking about country music. I love talking about Ben mendelssoon and I love talking about ships. I'm in the right place and got I love talking about Dix and my new single too. So everybody go download it. It's on all the platforms, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except for no except for what I was gonna talk about Spotify. They don't pay enough, but it is on Spotify. They have rogan one hundred million dollars million dollars. They pay me a little less, a little less, just t Spotify me. I think what are they pay? Probably point oh point oh two cents per stream or something really one point four million listeners per month. Yeah, all I gotta do is you're lying, So all you gotta do is get to two trillion streams to get Rogan Money.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not bad. Yeah, it's not bad. That's not But that's why I got do That's why I'm on the podcast because I'm only at one point five trillion right now.
Speaker 2: You went on the spot. You've been on this podcast twice.
Speaker 4: A couple of times. Yeah, what was that experience like going on Rogan's podcast? Oh?
Speaker 2: As fun as this? Probably not as fun as this, But.
Speaker 4: I would say it's I would say it's it's a it's a it's a similar vibe. It's just the thing about Rogan is it's it's long. It's like it's like a marathon. You gotta pace yourself, you know. It's like, don't run out of things to talk about our one because you got get me ready for hour three. It gets into the deep ship he does, but y'all, let you guys do it the cool way where the ship comes at the end, so it keeps my attention to the end. The ship comes at the end. What do you mean like literally talking about ship ship country music?
Speaker 2: He comes ship. We don't talk about Joe dar Ben what's his name? And good looking dudes? Good looking dudes.
Speaker 4: No, we weren't talking about more about good looking dicks and good looking dudes.
Speaker 1: Uh. One last question before one one last question before you go. What's one thing country music can do from a general's perspective, to change to make you happy.
Speaker 4: I love when the guys compliment themselves on a question. I think, what well I wasn't I wasn't. Will complimented me. What do you gotta get out?
Speaker 1: I have complement of Will several times, and that's what this relationship is all about.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Guess up? I think normalized dude typing up other dudes country music. That was a great quote to help out.
Speaker 4: I think they they could stop listening to the labels and the corporations listen to the fans more. Because when the fans get the good ship I told you about Tyler Childers and they get it, they listen, you know, and when they get culture wall, they dig it. So stop taking it from and those guys don't have the giant machines behind. Stop listening to the fucking machines. Listen to the fans. It is what kind of country music used to be all about the fans. I don't feel like it's fan focused anymore.
Speaker 5: Is that a good?
Speaker 4: Is that a good answer answer. It makes me feel like you're really anti the man though. Yeah, but I am.
Speaker 3: Well, you can tell he got his stick, was in the dirt for like fifteen years, and he pivoted. He said, fuck these motherfuckers, I'm gonna make my own ship.
Speaker 4: Now look at me. I'm it's paying off.
Speaker 1: You're like maybe a thousand thousand dollars a month on my Spotify. Yeah, exactly, you've made it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to brag, but I can almost pay my rent. Not in Nashville or a brag. I could almost pay my rat. But if it really pays like that, huh shit, I hain'te when my manager tells me facts, I just don't want.
Speaker 1: To know that is don't forget. Well, what platform pays the best? It can't be Apple. In my title title pays the best.
Speaker 4: Idle pays the best. But who listens to title? Yeah, I've never heard of time to start pointing one that what do they pay? Uh Spotify album? Because they got that free tier. Yeah, that's why Spotify pays the lowest. Because you can still listen for free, you don't have to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what are you getting at every fucking six songs or every one song.
Speaker 4: That's tough.
Speaker 1: But then when I go into a gym in football, whether it's a in a college like, whether it's playing fitness whatever. If I go in there and I'm playing music or music is being played and there's a song or a commercial that comes up, what are we doing? We can't spend three dollars on this. Yeah, you're in the NFL.
Speaker 4: You need to be. They get they can pay for Spotify, and.
Speaker 1: The Titans don't. They Their faciliti are getting better every single year. They're doing multimillion dollar renovations.
Speaker 4: This seems like the biggest news story we saved for the last Yeah, these Titans won't pay for Spotify.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's Pandora. Actually on Pandora. They don't fucking Pandora pays the least. That's pretty disrespectful. Yeah, but they don't have to have fucking ads in the weight room. Well, guess where's the cameratom line. There's three Titans.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, listen to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm serious. Who's the owner of the Titans? Amy Adam Strung? You better fucking you better ride this way.
Speaker 4: My platform. Tennessee Titans by the subscription music subscriptions by title, it's own by jay Z. You like jay Z by title? I never heard of it? By it? What an ad? Yeah? That about that? Were you on Napster back in the day. Yeah, that's the thing is, I get pissed about these numbers? What are we doing in the background? I get I get really pissed about this low money. But I stole my fair share of music. So who am iya? LimeWire, frost wire, all that ship at all that shut out? The old boys used to crank ship down with frost wire. What's frost? I don't know. Frost Same thing as limemore ye, same thing as LimeWire.
Speaker 1: Illegally downloading stuff all of a sudden, a bunch of stuff pop up.
Speaker 4: You'd be cool to illegally download my own album? Would be fun. I'll probably illegally download your album. Thank you, Thank you man, very welcome. You know listeners the listener, Yeah, telling us to get out of here, talk too much about it.
Speaker 1: As soon as Jack said, what are we doing here? Yeah, that's not it's probably yeah exactly what are these like?
Speaker 4: Like? The iTunes? We're kind of like, we're kind of becoming a rogan. Yeah, we have almost as many followers as him too, Alright, a lot of podcasts and never had a producers say what are we doing here? Yeah, that was one of the most unprofessional things I've ever heard Jack do. Actually, I'm kind of with him, but it was definitely rude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's too late for that, Jack, all right, and subscribe and rate five stars Boys and Girls,