Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 2: Transmitting.
Speaker 1: What's up, everybody, Welcome to Wednesday show more in a studio one. We're going to do a draft and it's gonna be songs that start with a certain letter. We do not know what the letter is. Mike will hit it now A A A okay, songs that start with the letter A. We roll the dice backstage as well. I will go first. I have thirty seconds go songs that start with the letter A. God, oh man, I have nineteen seconds and I got nothing. Oh I got nothing? You got nothing? No eight seconds, you're gonna get poop. I know I'm gonna go with oh My, good Time. I'm gonna go with a little song by the name of oh My. All in the Family theme is got nothing? I mean nothing. I hate going first. That's the first is the hardest position. Dang all right, I'm out. I got all in the Family theme. I mean that's a song, Oh Amy, You're.
Speaker 3: Up all morning?
Speaker 1: Oh Amy? With a home run good one?
Speaker 4: Ray Mundo, Toby Keith, American Soldier, good one.
Speaker 3: Are they written with the artist like on the voting.
Speaker 1: That's the title lunchbox? Yeah, I'm thinking, man, I had nothing like I had nothing that's tough dude.
Speaker 5: First overall picks the worse on the Yeah, I'm gonna go with all about that bass Megan Trainer Moregan, Oh you're out, Eddie Man, I'm gonna go with a little song.
Speaker 1: You guys might not know it. It's called Amazing Grace. Oh wow, Oh my gosh, I'm for.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: When that came in my mind, I'm like, this is awesome. You can think of a single song. Yeah, it's tough dude. Okay, Uh, Eddie round two? Think draft? Oh any man of mine? God, wow, that's so good. By the way, to our listeners, we can't google. So if we can google, out of got something? Yeah, we can't google.
Speaker 5: Okay, Lunchbox, Yeah, I'm gonna go with All Star smash Mouth.
Speaker 1: That's good lunch.
Speaker 4: Raymondow, it's a city, Austin Blake Shelton, good job, Amy.
Speaker 6: I'm Betty's cast.
Speaker 3: Is this how this goes? Okay?
Speaker 6: Is it called if I say it and it's the wrong title?
Speaker 3: Is that poop?
Speaker 1: Well you can talk it out, okay, but we can't give you a yes or no.
Speaker 3: Okay. I've gotten thinking Asa base.
Speaker 6: All that she wants is another baby, So I think it's all that she wants?
Speaker 1: Is that your answer?
Speaker 3: But could it be? Baby? I guess I'm gonna go with all that she wants.
Speaker 1: But that's right, that's it. Okay, thanks, I'm gonna go with America Pie. Oh dude, that's a good one. Is it? My number one? Though, has screwed me so hard that it doesn't matter what dom A Clain America Pie? No, okay? So I have all in the family theme and America Pie. And add to that, I'm going to do my favorite song, top three favorite song of all time ain No Sunshine. When she's gone that okay? See, man, all you needed was time. I just a little bit of time. Pressure Number one got me. Next up, Amy, you have amir labout morning and all that she wants.
Speaker 3: I know when you took it No Sunshine?
Speaker 1: So did you have that one?
Speaker 3: Yes? That was my That was my third one. I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: Arm That's what I was doing.
Speaker 6: I was going on, Amy, Oh, Amy, what you want to do?
Speaker 3: I don't know the name of.
Speaker 6: That song, though, I think I'm America the Beautiful Great.
Speaker 1: It's a great great for all that. Here's a strong Raymondo. You got America Soldier in Austin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have two in my head and I talk it out.
Speaker 1: It's a New Kids song. Yeah, it's apt apt APT. That'd be a tough translation though in the old vote apartment lunchbox. Yeah, I'm trying to think, man oh man, you have all about that base and all Star.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the Star with an A uh golly.
Speaker 1: Ten seconds? What in the world is the Son three? I'll go answer ABC one two three Jackson five. It's good A B C. Yeah, goo uh that what it's called ABC one two three? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I probably is, Yeah, I think it's ABC in like parentheses, is one two three?
Speaker 1: That works? All right, Eddie, I'm gonna go with talking out manage your last one? What do you got down there?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: The only word I have is all you know? And like it's inspired by all in the Family theme song. It's the only word I have. I have, like all I want to do is have some fun. That's kind of good. I'm not sure if that's what it's called though, or it's called Santa Monica Boulevard, I don't know. But I also have all the small things. So I'm gonna go with linquidy to all the small things strong.
Speaker 1: The other one that I had way too late, as it always happens, is Ain't No Mountain High, Mountain High, Noval. Hello. Yeah, that's a good one. That's a good one. What'd you come up with?
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift all too well? Ten version.
Speaker 1: And you hit him with the ten minute version? I goton, that's a disaster for those wondering though. That's the egg Glenn face Feray. The people love that song, No they don't. My team is all in the family theme song American Pie and Ain't No Sunshine. Amy has Amarillo by Morning all that she wants in America. The Beautiful Ray has American Soldier Austin and appetit right, I don't even know. Lunchbox has all about that Bass All Star and ABC one two three, and Eddie has amazing grace any man of Mine and all the small things. I mean, Bobby could still win with American Pie and that other one. I'm out. I will lose this one. I'm gonna fight, but there's no way I win this one. I'm in last place. Go vote Bobby Bones dot com. Vote on your favorite full team, not just on the first overall pick, but your favorite full team. Bobby bones dot com go check it out. Question top, Hello Bobby Bones. I was walking my daughter. We're walking home from school. I noticed a group of kids watching two other kids fight. The kids were probably ten or eleven years old. I yelled at them to stop. They all just looked at me and kept fighting. I didn't get any more involved because I don't want to grab a kid that's not mine, so I decided to stay out of it. My wife thought I shouldn't have left the scene till it was broken up. What would you do if you came across a group of young kids fighting? Would you stop it or just keep walking? Would you care if a stranger stopped your kid from fighting with another kid? Signed parent on the fence? I think one you'd probably want someone to stop your kids from fighting. Yeah, I think it gets a little dicey if it's like you touching the kids. I mean, if a kid's beating another kid up big time, you can pull them off, and I think you can yell to stop. But I don't think you can just jump in and start grabbing kids. Hmm, what do you think? Well?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They'd have to be pretty small for me to jump in because like, I don't want to gee, I don't want to get beat up.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I would intervene. I have no problem with that.
Speaker 6: I don't even think I would think I would assume their parents would want me to intervene. I wouldn't think like, oh, their parents are gonna be mad at me for trying to stop them from fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I would keep walking. Yeah, that's what they did here. They just had to walk off.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I would yell and then keep yelling and just be so annoying that they go fight somewhere else. And then maybe and they'll walk to the other place they go, maybe we shouldn't fight, maybe we should work together, And then they remember what I said about Zach Bryan and Gavin Adcock recording a song together. Then they go and record a song together. Next thing you know, they're Dan and Shay and they're a duo making in the world. You never know what's going to happen. I think you can stop the fight. I think if someone's beating another kid up, you can physically restrain one. But I wouldn't be touching kids just in general, because all next thing you know, it's like lunchbox used to do is a prank to get somebody to touch them. And they're like, they don't touch me, they don't touch me.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Am I wrong?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I mean you never know kids or anybody.
Speaker 1: Man, it's so hard.
Speaker 2: It's an awkward situation to get involved with other people's kids.
Speaker 1: But if there's a fight going on, it takes a village. Man.
Speaker 2: You got to step up and be the adult and you got to kind of touch them to separate them.
Speaker 1: Separate thems. One thing I said, that's okay, and that's that.
Speaker 2: But that, yeah, I'd intervene for sure because I would want somebody to stop my kids from fighting.
Speaker 1: That being too, it's just a fine line of touching kids and don't clip that weird. Yeah, what what are we going to say?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 6: It is right Like him saying it takes a village. It makes me think of someone that shared something on Instagram the other day about that of how like we've we need a village and we need to kind of parent each other's kids and we've lost that out of fear. To your point, Bobby of like, oh what is this other parents going to think of me? Or you don't need to do that. But uh, somewhere along the line, like in the last you know, twenty thirty years, that has declined, like us parenting other kids, and it's not terrible to intervene at times, but I guess it's just sensitive because like you can't touch other people. You don't want to, like yell too much because everybody. So many parents are scared of, like the parents that are what they call them like free range or passive parenting, or they're just kind of let their kids do whatever.
Speaker 1: I think it takes the village as fine in theory, but they're idiots and villages.
Speaker 3: I know that's the problem.
Speaker 1: And it takes it takes one idiot in order to really mess up ye situation.
Speaker 3: You used to be less idiots or something.
Speaker 1: No, just idiots weren't affected by the Internet and they didn't think they knew everything. Okay, Yeah, so I'm not a big subscriber to it takes a village because there are too many idiots in the village.
Speaker 3: Can you can you get like a like a special pass, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not an idiot. You proved that you're not an idiot, so you get a pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I'm allowed to be a part of the village.
Speaker 1: I think we agree you should stop the fight. It just gets dicey if you got to be grabbing kids. Yeah, but don't don't clip that. But I think I think you did the wrong thing about leaving it the email. I think you can't leave that fight, yeah, because somebody can get hurt.
Speaker 6: Yeah he's a man, right, Yeah, he's a man.
Speaker 1: He's forty. All right, there you go. That's it, close it up. I started randomly popping up in different feeds yesterday, and it was in my for you page, but it was me, and I thought that was weird. But like the New York Post page six, other site started to pick up where I had said I cheated on Dancing with the Stars. Oh, and I yeah, it was weird because the most random things get picked up by these outlets. And because that show premiered last night, it's a news story. I talk about that when and that show so much around this time of the year, because they announced the cast, they do, and then people are like, you were on the show, why did you win? You sucked? Right, It's just so much of that. And so I started popping up on all these feeds and it turns out I went on Jason Tartik's podcast and we were talking about money and finances, and he had asked how much I'd made on that show, and I said, you know, when you do that show week one, you make nothing because everybody comes back, and then the longer you survive, the more money you make. It's like ten thousand dollars for the second week ten twenty twenty thousand. It ends up being for the last two episodes, fifty thousand dollars an episode all in because they give you a base, it's around four hundred thousand dollars. So that's what I made doing that show. And so I said that, and I said I also cheated on that show, or I wouldn't have won. And that's where everybody picked it up and sensationalized the headline so much. Because there's a rule on that show that you're only supposed to train for four hours. I was so far behind that I trained for way more than four hours, because I would train with Sharna for four and then I would record the whole session and then rent a studio by myself, go pay for a studio, not tell the producers, and then just work by myself. For sometimes two three, four hours until I could get my part a little better to go into the room the next day. So when I say I cheated, that's what I meant. I didn't actually manipulate any rules. They didn't change the rules after I left. But yeah, I didn't do anything that gave me an advantage over anybody else except for I just worked more.
Speaker 3: Well, ye vanished it. I mean that they couldn't have done like they could have done that for.
Speaker 1: Sure, one could, yeah, for sure. And not only that, they pretty much all of them except DeMarcus Ware had some sort of dance experience on my season, so I was just trying to catch up. Yeah, they all cheated as kids when they were training. But the headline was, and I can just reach you the headline because I screenshotted it. It's a good headline. It says Bobby Bones admits he cheated on Dancing with the Stars before controversial season twenty seven win. I mean, I'd click on that me too, And it said Bobby Bones just made his win even more controversial admitting he cheated.
Speaker 3: So really I cheated. You just work charged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're really not supposed to train more because people that have no experience or they their bodies aren't in shape, they will get hurt and then they'll be removed from the show. Oh so that's why those parameters are put into place.
Speaker 2: So how did they stop you from, like they know, in your living room? Like what exactly exactly there's a they's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: I agree, and cheated was kind of I broke. I broke the rule that they had put on us. But they put it on us so we wouldn't hurt ourselves and I would have never survived otherwise I was surviving.
Speaker 6: Was it a rule where like if they found out, like you would get fined or I don't know, thanks.
Speaker 1: They never thank Yeah, that's what they do there.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, you know, punished in some sort of way.
Speaker 1: So if you see that I cheated, I didn't really cheat. I kind of well, if I cheated it, then I cheat all the time in life constantly because I just went and did work and didn't tell anybody that I was doing the work. So I didn't watch the premiere last night. They've kind of blackballed me from the show. So I root for people. I'm gonna have Emma Slater on one of the dancers on the Bobby Cast later this week and whatever on the show, so I root for her. Sean is not on the show currently. I did see where Jordan Hudson was supposed to do the show and apparently she backed out last minute. That this is all rumors because there's a male dancer named Sasha who I really like and knew him from the show, and he wasn't on the show. He's always a dancer on the show. He's always one of the professionals. And I was like, that's weird that Sasha is not on And then I read that his partner and again this is from mostly message boards and seeing stuff online, his partner backed out, and then I started digging who his partner was, and supposedly Bill Belichick's girlfriend was supposed to do that show and she backed out. She backed out. She should have done it because it would have helped her image. So if she backs.
Speaker 2: Out, then I mean, whoever those people that they're out that season, like Sasha's out the entire season because of them, Yeah, going, especially if it's a last minute pull out when.
Speaker 6: You think it would have helped I guess it would have helped her image if she came off as likable.
Speaker 1: I think she would have, though I think I don't know. You don't give any what I did on that show because cameras are always on you always. If you're practicing for four hours, there's a camera and a microphone on you the entire time. They can't put anything in a package if you don't give it to them. It's any reality show. If you don't give it to them, they can't put it in. So don't give it to them while you're training. Just put a little note in your head. Don't be a douche till it's over. I don't, Yeah, don't, don't like get emotional because you can't figure it out if you don't want that being on camera until it's over.
Speaker 2: Could they even take someone where you just say it like sarcastically and then they can.
Speaker 1: But if you don't give it to them, they can't use it. So anyway, I cheated, I guess on Dancing with the Stars. I guess it was against the rule. But you're right, I could have done it in my living room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or even in your mind.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not really the same. You gotta build muscle now to build muscle memory, for sure.
Speaker 3: Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's practicing those shots a million.
Speaker 3: In his mind?
Speaker 1: Million?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, No, I'm sure that's the thing.
Speaker 1: But if you don't, if you don't know it, you can't just visualize learning it. You always okay, you can't tell me what Michael Jordan's take the basket. So that's a story. Just wanted to say what the story was here. I wanted to clear the air out of my own mouth. So we're going to talk about are you a loser? If? This is a Lunchbox submitted segment, because he saw something at the skating rink skating rink and he wants to know, are you a loser if you do this? And I mean, I went there with my kids.
Speaker 5: It's a Friday night, you know, I'm thinking a bunch of kids are going to be roller skating, and we're paying at the window and there's a grown man behind me waiting to pay with his custom skates.
Speaker 1: No kids, no friends. Are you a loser if.
Speaker 5: You go to the skating rink as an adult by yourself?
Speaker 6: I mean, I've witnessed something similar and it is a little odd, but I just chalk it up to this is their hobby and they're very much into it, and who am I to judge it very much into something?
Speaker 1: Did did you watch them skate?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. They were so good.
Speaker 5: It was so good, so good, I mean, flying around the rink forward, backwards, switching forwards and backwards and weaving in and out of people.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, you look like a loser, dude, I have no friends.
Speaker 5: And then he would go and get his drink and sit down in the corner with his little cup and drink and then get back on the and wipe off the sweat from his forehead and skate some more.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, he didn't talk. I mean, what a loser man. I hate to call him a loser because if he's not hurting anybody and that's the only time he can skate, what's he supposed to do? Were the inline skates?
Speaker 5: No, they were like retreiols and they had like really looking fancy wheels and all black like leather.
Speaker 1: Did his presentation look losory?
Speaker 5: Just the fact that he was there by himself, like, yeah, but I don't need that makes sure creep because I didn't say creep, I said loser.
Speaker 1: Fine line and a skating There are kids there.
Speaker 5: You know it's gonna be a bunch of kids, and there's no need for you to go there zooming around like, oh look at me, I'm a billy bad I'm gonna go not a loser.
Speaker 1: Oh a little weird. But also, if that's what you enjoy doing and that's the only time you can go, do it, dude, don't be you like, that's awesome. It's also brave to go do that because you're gonna have people go with what a loser eddie.
Speaker 2: I've seen it, I mean lunchbox, I'm with you where I saw it for the first time and be like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this guy is a loser. The guy you have secondhand embarrassment for them. But here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: The music's awesome, the lights are cool, the floor is smooth.
Speaker 1: There's really no other place if that's your thing. There's no other place to go do that other than the skating ring. Because he's probably got a job in the day, and so what what night of the week Friday night, he's waiting all week long to go. Do you want to show off your skills, you have to go on a night where everybody's there.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't worry the limbo competition where there's all these little kids, you know that don't know how to skate trying to do the limbo. Don't worry, mister professionals doing the limbo?
Speaker 1: You win? Yes, yeah, And what do you get?
Speaker 2: What do you get?
Speaker 1: A free code from the concessions. You're like, come on, dude, let the kids have it. Like what a loser? I mean absolute loser. I feel like if that was your skill though, you would be doing that.
Speaker 5: I would go in the middle of the day when there's no one there, I mean went a coke in the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: I was so I had secondhand embarrassment. I was just like, this is so awkward and I bigger.
Speaker 1: He does it every That's probably his Friday night things for sure. Maybe so two Morgan, you can be the casting vote loser or not los there No, I think this is awesome.
Speaker 8: You have to go after things that you want to do and not everybody's going to be about what you want to do.
Speaker 3: So this guy is just living his best life.
Speaker 5: Morgan, if you were single and some dude was like, hey, you're like, what do you like to do on Friday?
Speaker 1: Nights. It's like, oh, I go to the skating rink by myself. You would you'd be out of the area.
Speaker 3: I actually wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's a hobby.
Speaker 8: Guys like every I would be more happy that you have a hobby than instead of him being like I stood at home by myself.
Speaker 1: I don't have any friends.
Speaker 3: At least he's trying to get out there.
Speaker 1: At least he's trying to. He's not gonna make friends with the skating rink. Trying to make friends. That makes him creepy, that's sure. Those are kids. I don't think he's a loser. I think it's it's a bit of an unorthodox away to spend a Friday night as an adult. But what else you supposed to do if you've been skating your whole life? Go skating down the sidewalk man, No, not room. They don't have the dip by freak nasty playing over rouse, no limbo competition, no free cokes when you went limbo. So yeah, you guys are all scared. Eddie said he went to the skating rink it was a birthday party. Yeah, it was a birthday part. One of my son's friends was having a birthday party. By the way, how did your body do? I didn't skate? Oh you didn't skate.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching skates anymore, dude, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, because I broke my arm the last time I was skating. Got it.
Speaker 2: No, But we went and it was like at two o'clock and the party ended like at four, but my kids wanted to keep skating.
Speaker 1: We stayed till like eight thirty, like just skating. They were.
Speaker 2: They just kept skating because it's already.
Speaker 1: Paid for with a party, So what's the question. So is it okay like to.
Speaker 2: Get invited to a party and then like all right, party is over, but the ticket still works.
Speaker 1: So we stayed for another three hours. Yeah, I think that's fine. I think you're paying whatever the no, but whatever the birthday party payment is is for a bet to escape, right. Did you see the guy? I'm telling you, I've seen that guy every time I've gone. I don't know if it's the same dude.
Speaker 5: But so there's multiple that go by themselves, and so they should all go together and not be loser.
Speaker 1: They should always have friends.
Speaker 3: It's just we maybe they are, but they just can't all go together.
Speaker 1: It could be the same guy. I'd like to interview him. I bet he's cool, I bet I bet he's nice. Right, don't you think he's probably super nice, probably in bald of Church. But Morgan's line, right, I don't think her she'd find that attractive for her. But I don't also think that she can also think that's not a loser.
Speaker 8: Guys, I bought roller skates to try and go to the I hate to be on their side, but it's like, I go roller skating every Friday night by myself, and here's how good I am.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, that's kind of odd.
Speaker 8: It may be a little odd, sure, but maybe he's like I've just been waiting to do stuff with somebody. Maybe she's spending my time if she's already attracted to him.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make fun of him anymore. I don't even know him. I'm just saying I don't think Morgan was being honest with the answer. It's time for the good news, Bobby Amy. Have you seen a video of the older guy in the LSU band. No, it's been going around a little bit.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: His name is Kent. He's sixty six. He is now part of the LSU Marching Band. So he just joined. He's always loved it, wanted to do it, and he was an accountant, raised a family. But you can still go to school at any point. Yeah, you can still be in the band like you have years. Like an athlete, and so he relearned the tuba after nearly fifty years. He trained physically by running about twenty five miles a week. He used a weighted vest so he had the stamina for the marching performances. Last month he auditioned alongside well much younger students and he got the call. He's sixty six years old. He is in the LSU Marching Band. Big shout out to Kent Broussard.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's not too late for us. You know, we felt like we wish learned to join the band.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm good. I wish I would have in high school. I've no room for it now I've already elevated past that.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I mean high school is not an option, but college is. I'm just saying we could re enroll. Surely you don't have to take like a full semester's or our classes.
Speaker 1: Oh I bet you do but you have to be a student.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but can you just enroll in one class?
Speaker 1: No? I think you have to have like at least nine hours. Oh I'm not sure about that. But to be an athlete, you do? Okay, And I would consider this in that same sace.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean he had to train.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about officially, not that the two are the same. Okay, Good News Network with that story. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. I'm gonna ask you the question, Amy, and then I'll read you the answer. But what do you think the unhappiest age is? You guys all think about this. What do you think the unhappiest age is that we as Americans go through.
Speaker 6: Somewhere around like mid when it's a midlife crisis time. But what you've told us before, we lived to eighty something, so cut that in half. Oh my gosh, it's me.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be super unhappy right now. Yeah, forty.
Speaker 1: What do you think it is? Eddie? I would say the same. I mean, i'd say forty six. It's kind of what my age is now.
Speaker 3: Oh my, you're unhappy.
Speaker 1: Tough, it's a tough time. More you want to say about that.
Speaker 2: It's just hard right now, man, Like I have four kids, and I feel like my whole life is just fixing whatever they're going through. And I'm extremely exhausted at the end of the day, and I'm just there's no there's no time for happiness. I'll say that, where's the why, Where's why?
Speaker 3: He's not wrong?
Speaker 1: Okay, wrenches right now?
Speaker 3: The kids, I love them, I love them.
Speaker 1: We didn't question that you did for.
Speaker 6: The record, but I would assume that this also applies to Like, there's some forty year olds that don't have kids, So are they still experiencing midlife type things?
Speaker 1: What would you tell people or what would you tell yourself about having kids if you could talk to yourself at twenty five? Oh, what advice would you give yourself about kids?
Speaker 6: They are They will teach you a lot about your self.
Speaker 3: Get ready for all your wounds to come up? Is that what happened?
Speaker 6: If you're trying to parent, well, like you'll realize like areas you need to work on.
Speaker 1: You're like, well, crap, So you still recommend your twenty five year old self? You do it?
Speaker 6: Yes, because thankfully I got to work through some things, and then it is a blessing and you do get to care for them. I mean, but they do have a lot, a lot of problems and there's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: But maybe that's because I adopted. I don't know. I think biologically the same thing.
Speaker 2: Adopted too, you got biologically both, and I mean my biological kids are as hard. Like it's not I don't for me and our family, it's not any different. Like, yes, there are different issues, but my kids have different issues too, exactly same level, just different.
Speaker 1: So what would you tell yourself at twenty five warning? Warning before you move on, you must know this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what would you say? It's going to be exhausting. You're not a bad person. It's just very hard. Why you're not a bad bad person?
Speaker 1: Because can you feel that every day? You feel like? Am I a good dad? I'm not a good dad? This is terrible. I got a bad day. Why did I yell at my kids? Why did I do this?
Speaker 2: Why do you ask yourself that question all the time? But remind yourself that you are a good person. You are a good dad. You're doing it for their own good. Do you do that in a mirror? You are a good dad? Yeah, and you're going to be broke. Oh, there you go.
Speaker 6: I think now now that I'm thinking about it at twenty five, would tell myself, before you have the kids, work through all your stuff, figure it out so that way you.
Speaker 3: Can be a better pair.
Speaker 1: I think it's possible to work through all your stuff that I don't I don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 3: You're never going to work through it all.
Speaker 6: But I mean some of the stuff if you could get it out of the way. But just I guess you kind of need the parenting experience for some of the stuff to come up, because otherwise it's suppressed and you don't know what's there, and then all of a sudden, yeah, you're you're screaming and yelling and you're like why.
Speaker 1: I saw a picture of Charlie Chaplin's son yesterday, and Charlie Chaplin was like black and white nineteen twenties, thirties, forties that time that era, and his son is still alive because he had a son at like seventy three. Wow, and his son's old now. But then I look at that picture and go, that's me. I'll be Charlie Chaplin. I'm like seventy three because you know.
Speaker 3: Older, Yeah, black wiser hopefully Nah.
Speaker 1: Not really that much. That's that wiser learn different things. I really learning that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: On the flip side, kids it's such a reward too, like watching them grow up, Like I'm excited about the next chapter, like getting through a lot of the kids stuff and then then becoming adults in us being this family and like kind of friends and like watching them achieve certain milestones and it's just cool.
Speaker 1: Well I would have said thirty is the unhappiest age, just for just briefly, because once you had thirty, that's like real adult. Thirty's like, oh this sucks now I have to really be an adult. There's no more excuse to do stupid stuff anymore because thirty is no more doing stupid stuff age. But I don't have kids. So you guys had a whole existential crisis on the air.
Speaker 3: It sounds really real.
Speaker 6: It's sound really I think it's probably just ask us at any given season.
Speaker 3: It's probably just particularly this week feels hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you as.
Speaker 6: If you would asked me next week, I'm mighta be like the biggest blessing ever.
Speaker 3: Love it is so great.
Speaker 1: So it fluctuates if you're in your late forties, there's a good chance you're not as happy as you used to be. Research has determined forty seven is the saddest age. I'm right there.
Speaker 3: I'm not even there.
Speaker 1: Yet, because you really start thinking about your midlife crisis, how fast life is going by. At forty nine, you've already come to the realization that you're starting to be viewed as old. They examine data from all the states, all the countries, so it's basically forty seven. That's from bottom line dot org. I had a real mortality crisis earlier this week. It did. It wasn't to do with kids, but it's that I may never get to see an Arkansas Razor back football National championship. Yeah, so it's we're all the same. Sorry, man, Yeah, we're all the same. So we've been talking on the show about Lunchbox going to the Price is Right, and he got tickets for October seventeenth, and listeners that have been on the show are like, hey, you got this. Here are some tips. We gave him some tips. He's booked his flight, ready to go big. We're all excited. Oh yeah, because there's a chance he could get on the show. We got some bad news. Tell them this is not a bit. I promise you, this is not something we set up. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess I got excited when I went to the Prices Right website and my ticket to the Price is Right.
Speaker 1: Is September seventeenth, tape for today at the wrong dates. It's for today the taping. I was a flight for October. But then when I saw the ticket online, I got so excited. I was like, Oh, they're finally available. They're finally available. And I was like, I got it. I'm going to La come on down. And then I was showing my wife and she was like, that's say September seventeenth. My gosh, So what do you do now? So now I'm waiting for the tickets. I got to get back out on there and try to get tickets. Yeah, so you don't have tickets for it. Now, there's a chance you may not get tickets for it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you can reach out to you know, Prices Right and be like I messed up, Like can you please?
Speaker 1: I couldn't even get an email back from them, and to begin with, I hang it so he booked the wrong date. Sorry, Hey, scuba. What do you think about this? He's an idiot. Not surprised. Not surprised. Surprise will be the same thing I would say, I'm glad someone opened that door for me. Like double people checking things and making sure it all makes sense in lines back or anything harder than anything that's ever tracked in the history of time. Yeah, non surprise. Here's the deal. I'm not very good with details. I'm not a very good there. I'm not as smart man.
Speaker 5: I get caught up in the moment, I guess, and I just like I mean, I remember back in the day, when I get a test, I wouldn't read the instructions. I'd just fill out the test. And sometimes the test would say, don't fill out any questions, just hand this back in. I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to details. I'm not detail oriented. And I got excited. I saw the seventeenth I clicked on it.
Speaker 1: I'm an idiot. Would you play voicemail five? Please? Lunchbox on? The price is right?
Speaker 2: Does he know that when he registers he has to use his real name.
Speaker 1: They're not going to put lunch Box on his tag and they're not going to scream lunchbox. Come on down, They're going to use his real name. All right, have a good day, guys. By any thoughts on that, Yeah, I've understood that.
Speaker 5: But that's the price of fame, you know, if you want to make it big, sometimes you got to let that cat out of the bag. So if that does happen, I mean, that's what you got to.
Speaker 1: Do, okay. Yeah, you also got to get there on the day. Oh my gosh, that's happening. The tickets vibe. I mean sometimes I worry, like, how do I make it in life? Yeah?
Speaker 5: About that because I don't write anything down. I don't have a calendar, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean think you, I think you should look at it the opposite way. You've made it very far considering what you're dealing with. Yeah, I wonder if there's a disease I could claim. I mean, you can claim any disease, but you've claimed a lot. Let's talk about his disease disorder disorder.
Speaker 6: There you go, he's had tuberculosis. That would be a disease.
Speaker 1: That was rough claim that one. I was nine months worth of torture.
Speaker 9: What else have you hadas infection in the mouth, broke tuberculosis, and yeast infection. Just that has to alone, that.
Speaker 1: Has to be something together, like those powers combined and really affected you. Yeah. I think that's all I've had, though we.
Speaker 3: Have a chronic strap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do have stroat hanging banging gets inflamed a lot. So you don't know if you get tickets to yet. I'm gonna, I'm gonna get back home. I'm I I feel like when I saw it, I was like, I don't I want to tell them. I can't tell them.
Speaker 5: She's like, but they expect you to go, and I'm like, yeah, but oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, we've only been taken calls about it, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've only been doing a segment of day for the past I don't know, seven days. All right, let us know this is not a bit I promised for our listeners. This is not something I was told right before I went on the air that he booked it for the wrong day. And here's hey, here's my jaw staying exactly in place, because you're not surprised, not at all. My jaw couldn't stay in the exact same place any better than it is. Just me chilling. All right, So we'll update you when do you when of those tickets go up?
Speaker 5: They keep going up, like every day, like they open new tickets all new time, new time, new times.
Speaker 1: I'm looking every day and that right now this is how oh my god, this actually sucks at doing it.
Speaker 2: They even have priority tickets for the seventeenth They have a seven thirty and eleven and a one to thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven thirties early in the morning. Maybe we'll go with to eleven thirty. Hey, the price of fame, man exactly. Okay, let us know if you get tickets. Here's the question. This was once a common sound, but in the last year only about one in one thousand people have heard it. So I'm gonna read it again. This was once a common sound, but in the past year only about one and one thousand of us have heard it. What is it? Let's play never gonna get it? No, you're not gonna get it. You're never never gonna get it. You're not gonna get it. You've never never, never never gonna All right, we have Brianna on the phone. Brionn I'm gonna read the question, and the first round is you taking a guess at it? And the question is this? This was once a common sound, but in the past year only about one and one thousand of us have heard it. Brianna, what is the answer?
Speaker 3: Maybe the AOO.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good dial up. Yeah, I would think. No, that's two different things. Oh wait, yeah, that's not AOL. So what what is your answered, Brianna?
Speaker 3: Maybe you've got my oiol.
Speaker 1: Okay, that would be AOL. That is incorrect. So that still leaves that dial up if you guys want to use it. Okay, Breonna. So next, Amy, Lunchbox, Morgan and Eddie. They're all going to take a guess here and you get to pick two of them to represent you. If they get it right, you win. Who would you like?
Speaker 3: I want Amy and Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, great pick write your answers down everybody good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good? All right, Morgan, I'm coming to you. I have home phone ringing.
Speaker 8: Most people have a home phone now only about one in the thousand.
Speaker 1: Probably nice. Nice, Wait, incorporate the question dang okay.
Speaker 2: Eddie, Yeah, I too have a classic telephone ring.
Speaker 1: Like a phone in a house. I got a phone in the house, solid Amy, payphone sound? Oh? What's a payphone as opposed to a sound?
Speaker 3: Can you sound. You to have it a payphone, like the payphone.
Speaker 1: Ringing or lunchbox. I like where you, guys, his head was at with the home phone. But people still have the home phone. But where they don't have is the answering machine. Boom. No one hears the answering machine more because you call there is not one. Once a common sound, but in the past year only about one and a thousand of us have heard it.
Speaker 6: You're all wrong, so obviously we're thinking.
Speaker 3: What's the category or we're still going to get I.
Speaker 1: Mean never gives its cluest me. You have a third round here? Have you ever played the game? So, Brianna, here's how this is. Give it so, Brianna, you can pick yes, one of them will get it in the next round, or no, none of them will get it. So basically, you got four shots here to get it right. Or you can go they're all dumb and they'll never get it.
Speaker 10: I'm not going to say they're all dumb, but I will say that none of them will get it.
Speaker 5: Okay, think about it again, guys, she has lost all faith in you read it one more time.
Speaker 1: This was once a common sound, but in the past year only about one in one thousand of us have heard it. What is it? Wow? In the past year year year, that's huge. I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like I was thinking, Okay, so one's a common sound in the past year, this year, I'm in whoa okay, show off?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's time you guys have been waiting a long time in an answer, guys, last five seconds? All right, time lunchbox.
Speaker 5: The doorbell because people got a new doorbell, they got the ring camera is a weird sound.
Speaker 1: The common doorbell. Why'd you guys sigh it that one?
Speaker 6: Because so many people still ring the doorbell, But you think no chances do It's just like not a ring door Are you going on record to say no chances?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying no chance, but I guess you got Eddie.
Speaker 1: Are you going on record to say no chance? Do you know why I left?
Speaker 5: Because I too have the day because ring cameras.
Speaker 2: He's right, it's a different sound sound, man, the ding dong.
Speaker 3: Isn't there like o g doorbell sound?
Speaker 1: Any ring of a doorbell, doorbell sound? Okay, that's not it, that's not it. No I missed it. I had no chance. Amy. You could say Brehanna, what do you have the sound of? Like? What did you write down?
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, Eddie, No, no, I put DVD like the sound of like.
Speaker 1: A the DVD going in. You can't even explain the sound.
Speaker 11: Well, you were pressuring me for time, so I wrote down DV.
Speaker 1: Was the pressuring you. I gave you like five minutes DVD. That's right, shut, it's very wrong. What is it?
Speaker 3: Obviously we don't have the category.
Speaker 1: It was if I'm going to kill someone, I mean, what else could it be? Though? Hey, Brianna, do you want to take one more guest because you have lost? But I'll give you one more shot at it.
Speaker 10: I have no idea that I had ideas about the doorbell thing too, so I'm lost myself.
Speaker 1: So I will give the answer, but we'll have Brianna play a different game. Wait, I think she said we wouldn't get it right. She won? She won? She won? Oh dang, wait, she said we would not get it right. That's right. She didn't believe in us, she had no fate. Mostly people believe, so I'm shocked. Okay, Brianna, you're the winner. The answer is a telephone busy signal. Thank you, Love the show thank you. There she has Brianna, the one that doesn't believe in you, but a big winner, but a big winners. It's time for the good news horshbox.
Speaker 5: Donald Moray was celebrating her eightieth birthday life last week of the Phillies game, going trying to get a foul ball for the first time in her life. Dream come true And the fifth inning of foul ball's coming towards her and it goes a couple of rows over.
Speaker 1: And a nine year old boy gets it.
Speaker 5: But then word got to the nine year old boy that this woman was celebrating her eightieth birthday and she had always dreamed of getting a foul ball, and the nine year old went up and said, I want you to have this foul ball and gave it to her.
Speaker 1: Well, pretty cool. I never will catch a foul ball because I don't want to get hit by the ball. If it comes straight to you, you're gonna move. Yeah, just duck. Oh it hurts. Yeah. I have no interest and hurting myself for a foul ball. It would be cool to get a ball if like one landed in a seat and bounced around and you're like, oh, then you picked it up. But now I'm gonna hide under.
Speaker 3: That's where you take a glove, right, you can if you want.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to take a glove. It's just too much work. I don't judge men that take gloves to ball games, but it sounds like you do. No, I just don't want to carry a glove. I don't want carry a wallet, my sass a glove.
Speaker 3: Okay, but kid, you said men, I don't.
Speaker 1: Care if men take a glove. I've taken a glove. Yeah, I don't care if men take a glove. Kids can take a glove. It's all good. I'm not going to judge somebody the ball game. But I don't want to take a glove. I don't wanna take car keys like I just want to show up with naked. That's that's the perfect guy, to show up naked and have to have nothing. Sometimes you see a guy catch it with like one hand. Oh that's manly, it's crazy. Yeah, that's tough. All right, there you go. Good story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 10: Wake up, wake up in the mall and its radio and the Dodgers ready and his lunchbox. More Game two, Steve red and it's trying to put you through box.
Speaker 1: He's ridding.
Speaker 10: This week's next bit, the Bobby's on the box, so you know what this is the Bobbyball.
Speaker 1: Now time for the Morning Corny.
Speaker 6: The Morning Corny, Why did the cheese go to them to get shredded?
Speaker 1: That was the Morning Corning Bobby bone show up today.
Speaker 5: This story comes us from Polk County, Florida. A forty two year old woman went to Target, got sixty six items in her car, filled it up, walks to the cash registers, walks right past the cash registers out to the parking lot, starts unloading the items into her car. When she's apprehended by security and she's like, what, like, you didn't pay for this? Man, She goes, oh, sorry, I have this condition that like when it rains, I forget things and so I guess I forgot to pay.
Speaker 6: Oh nice, I have that when it rains, I get my joints hurt.
Speaker 1: Nice that works too. So yeah, really.
Speaker 2: You think it can be real.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's real at all, but it's different. I mean gotta respect that. Okay, I'm lunchbox. That's your Bonehead story of the day. So Eddie came to us us if we would sponsor him in the Dyslexia five K that I think he just saw on a sign in someone's yard.
Speaker 2: Right, Uh yeah, I saw it somewhere. They were promoting it on the side of the street, and I was like, that's me, dyslexic, I should run in this.
Speaker 1: He was like, dyslexic me, that's We were like, yep, exactly, yeah, that's you. So we thought it was kind of weird because he had no information about the race and he wants to sponsor him. So now he's coming in armed with information. What are we talking about here, dude.
Speaker 2: We got some good sponsorships, and I think whatever you donate or do, whatever you pay for the sponsorship, is going to really help this disease. People battle this disease in a really, really good way.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's called a disesease. It feels like it. It's so bad.
Speaker 2: It's so bad they're living with. Dyslexia has been terrible for me.
Speaker 6: You didn't even know you had it till like a year and a half ago. I live with it too, but I'm not like being dramatic about it. I'm like that for me, I felt relief, like, oh, this is my school was so hard.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: Now, it's a disability.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure you can call it that.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's literally what it is. Okay, So you want us to sponsor you, that's what we'd consider doing.
Speaker 2: Well, you sponsor the event, and I'm going to be part of the event.
Speaker 1: Wait what do you mean? No, I want to sponsor you.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By sponsoring the event, you're sponsoring me because I'm dyslexic. So here's here's the big one.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: If you donate ten thousand dollars, this is awesome. You become like the events named after you. The Bobby Bones directly like it.
Speaker 11: He would be the underwriter or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your name would be under everything that says Race for Dislection, everything, Bobby Bones signs, sign it it whoever. The Dyslexi Company is company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, organization is okay. So I get No, this is not just gonna be anything.
Speaker 2: And even more, you get to be interviewed by Miss teen Nashville and you get to promote whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Well that's where do they put that interview?
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. So you may be on live on stage.
Speaker 1: I would think, oh, see what you want ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't win this organization a race. It is September twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: I believe it don't have a sponsor. It's in like ten days.
Speaker 2: No, I mean they maybe they do. But you can be a co sponsor.
Speaker 1: Well that would suck because you only get like ten days of like sponsorship.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, Okay, there's one for twenty five hundred dollars a lot cheaper. You can put your logo on the podium of where people start, you know, they start talking about the race at the event. That's kind of cool. And then you would pay for the registration for me and Amy.
Speaker 1: Amy's in it.
Speaker 2: Well why not, Amy, you're dyslexic. I think you should be a big part of this as well.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 6: So I have a fundraiser the night before for foster children, so I feel like I might be up late and now I have to get up and run for dyslexio, which I want to support this. I do think being able to fund and provide resources for kids that have this is great, and that's what the cause is about. It's providing the tools and the resources and tutoring and all the extra things that they need.
Speaker 11: To be able to manage school. Well we're out of school.
Speaker 2: Well, the manage work, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are the other options.
Speaker 2: There's a there's one for cheaper, fifteen hundred dollars. I think you can do this one. This one's kind of cool. You get your name on everyone's bib, so you know the numbers that we all wear.
Speaker 1: Ra Yeah, sold out? Oh, just looked, it's three available, Mike, do you see bib sold out? Looks like it's sold out. Yeahs okay.
Speaker 2: If you want to be lame, you can do seven hundred and fifty dollars lame.
Speaker 11: That's so much.
Speaker 2: Well that's just the lowest that you can do. And that's this will have your name at the water station. That's what.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 11: Water is important.
Speaker 2: It is during a race.
Speaker 1: What do you want from us?
Speaker 2: I just I wanted to lay out the options and if you are able to help, that'd be cool.
Speaker 3: Are you going, like?
Speaker 11: What are what's the percentage you're actually going to this race?
Speaker 2: I'm going to race?
Speaker 1: You really run?
Speaker 2: I have a planner. Fasciais one go, which is still participating in the race, and my entry fee seventy five dollars. Our entry fee Amy and seventy five dollars. If you want to pay that, that would be sponsoring me.
Speaker 1: I guess I feel like you would take the money and then just go walk it and not pay and profit sending money.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, you you have to register.
Speaker 2: You have to register. You can't just show up and walk.
Speaker 1: It's sixty four dollars, yeah, plus tax, plus tax.
Speaker 2: Seventy five. Well, I'll think about it, Okay, just take your time, think about it, and just know that, man, we've been living amy and I've been living with this terrible, terrible disease for years. Just realized we had it. So we'd love to help people that.
Speaker 6: You know, this just popped in my head, so I'm going to say it, Okay, you know that I have then before for foster kids. There's an opportunity to top golf where they you pay like seven hundred dollars or something, and it'll give one hundred tries of people in our group that are there to get a hole in one and if they do, they win ten thousand dollars. How sick is that you could be the sponsor of the whole in one hold? I think like seven hundred dollars officially. Let me look, but around seven hundred and who like all the attendees who paid to be there, and one hundred percent of the money is going to a foster house here in town, Isaiah one seventeen house, and they would get a shot to win ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm meant for that one.
Speaker 2: Well, if you do that, you got to do the water.
Speaker 1: Station at least.
Speaker 5: So boy, some purchase ma gets it ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome.
Speaker 11: Let me look at the details.
Speaker 1: I know you don't even have the details, but I'm meant for that one.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool Sovie the hole in one sponsored by Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 6: Because they get to come up to this one thing and they'll get one hundred swings, like but we not one person, but anybody at the event would get a try because there's probably going to be about one hundred people there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in for that one. Just let me know.
Speaker 11: And sick sick Eddie, it's for foster kids.
Speaker 3: You want to something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd love to be there, and but I have a race the next day, and Bone think about your donation for.
Speaker 1: Just like so stupid that's not even your charity. You just saw it on the street. I did. I did.
Speaker 2: But sometimes you see it speaks to you in different ways. This this way was a sign on the side of the street.
Speaker 11: You're literally a foster parent. You were and now you're adult.
Speaker 2: I can go to that too.
Speaker 11: We are dyslexic, so I do, I do see the need for it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we're done for the day. Thank you. I'll have some information. Just let me know by tomorrow. Guys, you got it. I guess I have to let you know. I think you've let me know. By Body Show, The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymond No head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.