Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Tarbor calling from Youth Soccer. I was looking for Jackson's daddy, Paul. Hey, Paul, how are you doing? Big game coming up this weekend. It's a qualifier get us into a tournament that could get us into another tournament that could get us into the biggest tournament of all the US Youth Soccer National Champs. So I'm sure you're very excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been getting ready for it over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, hey, I'm calling because I have to speak to the parents before this coming game. Okay, So exciting news. The team that your son's going to be playing against, they actually have added a new player on their team this week. And it's not just the normal child.
Speaker 1: Okay, well what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: It's a celebrities child. So there's going to be some changes to how we're going to have to do the game this weekend. Okay, Okay, So, like, first of all, so excited. Yeah, so listen. So basically it's this The parents of all the children are not going to be allowed on the field or in the bleachers, but we do have a space set up across the street. Yes, you can watch the game from across the street. We'll have some binocular set up and all of your cell phones have to be confiscated.
Speaker 1: No pictures, Wait, no pictures of the game. Are you kidding me? Who is this kid?
Speaker 2: Also one other thing to note, since your son plays on the opposing team to the celebrity child's, all of the parents for that team are not allowed to cheer loudly if anything happens because it could hurt the celebrity child's feelings and we don't want that.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is I'm not going to watch my kid. I can't cheer for my own kid.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, it's for good reason. Though it's an A list or child. Who it is legally I can't say who it is. Just trust me. It is a huge actor. And think of how cool is that your son jackson will be playing against Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's kid. Oh, shoot cats out of the bag. I wasn't supposed to say that. He didn't hear from me, But yeah, she's been.
Speaker 1: In what you're saying, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. After all this this is one of the that's going on right now. In the news, isn't it. And that's the end of it all. Good luck taking me out of the stand.
Speaker 2: And when you think about it, though, it's deadpool and then whatever she's done.
Speaker 1: No, I don't care what they're go No, it's just some publicity stunt. I'm not doing it. I'll be there, I'll be in the game. And there's nothing Bryan Reynolds or Blake Ling can do to keep me out of that.
Speaker 2: M mm hmmm mm hmmm. Well, unfortunately, I don't think there's anything that you can do, because I also want to let you know they do have famous friends, and you don't want to a sick Taylor Swift on you or something like that.
Speaker 1: My kids worked so hard to be where he's at. Now. I'm he's not going to be another victim of their bullying. They think that they run Hollywood and now they think they can run my kid's game. Absolutely not No. And also that whole Taylor Swift thing. She's not even friends with Taylor Swift anymore, because this.
Speaker 2: Couple sucked okay, well out speaking of not being very good, but their child is also terrible. And we've instructed the parents of every child on the opposing team that when Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's kid has the ball, nobody's allowed to try to take it away from him. You have to let him score.
Speaker 1: So there's also oh, who the hell would ever approve something like this? They've been working all year to get into the biggest tournament in youth soccer, and you're going to pull some random kids, some celebrities kid to come and just like you know, prance around the field. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you correct yourself because you said random kid, and this is not a random child. It's Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's child that we're so excited that he's going to be playing, aren't. I'm surprised that I'm getting this reaction from you, honestly. If you don't agree, I do want to let you know they are trying to sue a lot of people right now. You could be listed in the lawsuit, and I don't want to have to throw that out there, but I must.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, fine, how about this, I'll give him a reason to assume me. All right, I'll go, I'll right on that field. I'll punch the kid right the face if he tried to mess with my son. Yeah, you know what, how about after that, I'll walk over. I'll punch Ryan Reynolds in the face. I'll take it right on that field. Huh, they want to mess with our game, I'll message there. What what? What?
Speaker 2: What's so funny because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your wife set you up.
Speaker 1: It's a joke. Oh my, I can't. Of course, she.
Speaker 2: Said that your kid has a huge game this weekend and she wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: My my, my blood is boiling right now. It's been a long road to get here, and I can't believe. You know what, Brian Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone.
Speaker 1: Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.