Speaker 1: Either fantos and welcome back to how Rude Tanneritos Flight School is back in session for another peek into the magic of eighties television. We are launching into the pilot of.
Speaker 2: Alf I wanted this.
Speaker 1: So bad, it wasn't it. I mean, after Small Wonder, this was sort of a natural thing to do next.
Speaker 2: This basically was Small Wonder with an alien. It was Small Wonder, but furier, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, instead of right, girl, you gotta.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, I mean, you know, I'm in love it here for that, don't need to say anymore. Weird scientist dad and like wife with weird hair and teenage and that was they just threw in a sister instead of just the kid, just Ji or whatever.
Speaker 1: There's a weird neighbor, neighbor. There's a formula. There was definitely a formula.
Speaker 2: There is a formula to the right to the to the alien robot shows. You just watched one, watched them all, you know, But.
Speaker 1: This was like, yeah, does it matter if it's believable. Heck no, we can suspend displeat for a while. An alien God, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Nothing matters when you don't have a show about a furry alien didn't.
Speaker 1: Make me feel better about Full House because the far fetched things we think about Full House don't see so far fetched anymore.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing compared to this, But god, I love this show. When I was a kid, I was obsessed with ALF.
Speaker 1: I had a stuffed alf. Oh you did? That was the study again? Yeah? That was your jam. It was my jam. I I love a funny Muppet. It's true. It is very muppet like. It's very muppet like. Yeah, it's uh yeah, see I was not, I was. I hate Actually, I think it.
Speaker 2: Says something about the Children's Television Workshop there, because that has to do with with Jim Henson's company. They owned the rights to certain things. So I just or if I wonder if it was one of the pup teers or I don't know something, but I think I saw that in the credits. Oh so yeah, So somehow I would assume it would be attached to some sort of Henson.
Speaker 1: I would think. So, I mean, that's just like a different branch or a different like a cousin.
Speaker 2: Well, there's right, there were a lot of copycats, but but specifically I wonder.
Speaker 1: If that was I'll have to look into that.
Speaker 2: As that'll be your next deep dive and education Henson's biography. So I'm like, I'm I'm in it, like I am muppetified.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is my new word anyway. And I shouldn't admit this publicly, but I will because we're doing a minisod about it.
Speaker 2: But I broadcasting to people.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just I'm going to get a lot of outrage again after the Golden because I never watched No. I did watch OFF, but I didn't like my brothers watched alf I did not like, Like I was terrified of alf Et, Like freaked me out.
Speaker 2: In that one scene where Gerty shrieks when she when when she finds Et in the closet and then eats extends and his eyes get big. That did freak me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it. But it's just the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the time, I was like, I just didn't like buggy eyes on things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Buggy, the buggy eyes are a little creepy. I don't know, I just I don't. I don't like the animatronic things that chuck e cheese like, I didn't like any of those, Like the characters at Disneyland, like, I didn't like any ofthing. Wow, you're real kill joy. I was not a fun child. I hate me. I would tolerate them, but it's not so. I was not like a huge fan of ALF. And that said, I I enjoyed watching this pilot. So let's get into and okay, let's do it. Let's discuss This pilot originally aired September twenty second, nineteen eighty six, So.
Speaker 2: Isn't that but almost the same day as Full House.
Speaker 1: Full House pilot aired September twenty second, nineteen eighty seven, so exactly one year apart, and it's both involving Tanner families.
Speaker 2: WHOA. I didn't even think about that, that's yes.
Speaker 1: My mind was like, oh my god, what what? And they were on different networks too, NBC and ABC, so it's like wow, wow, not even like they were like sharing I don't know, ideas and writers or whatever, like no, it's just different networks. Yeah, just different network. Blew my mind. So. Howard Storm directed this episode of ALF, and later in the nineteen nineties became a prominent force behind the TGIF programming. He directed three episodes of Full House in season one, Daddy's Home, The Big Three to Zero, and half a love story. Oh and unfortunately we lost him this earlier this year, so that's unfortunate. But very good he did. He did great. He's very sitcom legend. He did fantastic. What do we want to do? Some facts?
Speaker 2: Do we want to I'm seeing the little notes here because if you watch alf alf is a little he's like, uh, a little rough around the edges. Well, it's like Rodney Dangerfield in a small furry suit. That's exactly who he is.
Speaker 1: What he is, that's exactly figure out. I'm like, who does he sell?
Speaker 2: Is Rodney Dangerfield as an alien?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Similar nose, too strange, But I like they wanted him to be edgy, but apparently in this in this episode, he got a little too edgy. Oh yeah, they I guess with the show's humor. Hence the cat eating jokes. Oh he wants to eat the cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take that any way you want it. That's what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: The thing it says, hence the cat eating jokes, get it, that's.
Speaker 1: The and I didn't take it that way. I just took it either. He was going to be upset. One of our.
Speaker 2: Producers did someone's mind's in the gutter, But oh god. But after a child put a cat in the microwave, uh, NBC censors decided to put a kibosh on the animal consuming Wow that actually remember that though?
Speaker 1: I remember Alf always wanted to eat the cat. Yeah, it's that's okay, it's very but the family had a cat, so he's like chasing the cat through the living room.
Speaker 2: Let we say, that's what they said. They caught him.
Speaker 3: But apparently some kid thought you could some actual kid thought you could put a cat in migra.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Also said that Alf wasn't allowed to drink because in this pilot he's drinking beers with a kid and the same. I think that's a little strict, but whatever. Yeah, and the creator was like, Alf is two hundred and eighty five years old, but they didn't want alf to be a bad role model.
Speaker 1: So after the kid put a cat in the microwave. I see there. I see their point. You know, a kind of team sensors at this.
Speaker 2: But if they adn't but if he's just chasing a cat around, I mean, unless they put a cat, the cat in the microwave on the show, and then some kid did that. If some kid just randomly was like, ah see, if we can do then that's on.
Speaker 1: Him and on him, that's on him, right, But yeah, I don't blame mouth. I'd like to.
Speaker 2: I think alf Is has been uh maligned in this entire thing. I think he's I think he's been just really unfairly judged.
Speaker 1: For his for his uh well, he's an alien, so yeah, he's an alien alien. So it's okay, you know, but the show has a certain responsibility to the children who are what I guess they didn't know right away that this was going to hit so well with with kids. Like the kids were like, oh, we love this show, and so then they're like, okay, take out the beer, take out the cat eating. Like now we got to censor ourselves. So it's got all the fun for me. So anyways, So, well, we can go through the cast. I say, we just get to the top moment. Let's let's go to the top moments. Let's start with our first top moment, Willie Tanner and his wife Kate.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, I'm gonna say this and then I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, Willie Tanner Max.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, talks like Christopher Walkin's cousin like doesn't have doesn't have the same uh strange like beats in between words, but has the exact same tonal quality he does as Christopher walking he does, and he kind.
Speaker 1: Of looks like he's got that like a like, I don't know he's the style, yeah, but it's I.
Speaker 2: Don't know where the two of them are from, but it's a very specific accent or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Specific accent and the way they had him styled with those glasses and the tan out. I'm just like, I don't know, man, I've seen true crime shows where like that is the pedophile like that is, yes, exactly, so I guess he was. He.
Speaker 2: I mean he's I mean he's done Chekhov plays, he's done. I mean it's quite an accomplished film actor. He was on Friends.
Speaker 1: He was on Friends. Yeah, so's he's very well accomplished. This is not knock against the actor. The actor's fantastic, but the styling choices and the accent, those were choices. Those it's an accent. I think that's how he speaks. That's just how he speaks. I think that's how he speaks. All right, Well, then he should be offended.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a Max Wright, it's a straight like the tone of his voice is an interesting Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: It really is. Anyway, back to the alien. So back to this top moment. So the parents are in the garage with their children when a space craft crash lands into the roof, in which I really want to know how long it took to film this scene with the special effects which were pretty basic back then, with flashy lights and stuff, and the it's it was shot well for what they had to work with back in.
Speaker 2: I mean I believed it, I'll tell you that much. I was one hundred percent like is this a location shoot? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So this is incredible.
Speaker 2: This is what makes you believe in area fifty one, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So realistic, so realistic. Yeah. So they bring the unconscious alien inside the house. Why conscious creature in my house? But I guess. But he's like, like, do this on the driveway or the lawn or even just the garage.
Speaker 2: You know, that's you know, you don't want people, as they said, you don't want people crying and looking at you talking to your That's true.
Speaker 1: That nosy neighbor, she would definitely, I mean she does see him later. So yeah, okay, so they're protecting the privacy, got it. So the family is shocked to discover that this alien can speak perfect English, me too, any Immediately, Alf immediately asks them to fix his ship so he can leave, and they have this weird like fish eye lens moment. Oh eighties, loved the fish eye. A year later we did art pilot creepy.
Speaker 2: Was it a new technology, the fish eye lens that everyone wanted to use?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean the director is like waiting to see this. Ye, so creepy. But yeah, he's like he's very human like for an alien, Like he's fully formed, he's sarcastic, he's got the connect time comedy. You know, I want to go to his planet. Everyone must be hilarious. And he talks like Rodney your Field like this, it's Christopher.
Speaker 2: It's a Christopher walking meets Rodney Dangerfield in a small furry suit.
Speaker 1: This this, this changes how I feel about the entire series of.
Speaker 2: Because you not love it? How could you not love it?
Speaker 1: Now? So that the alien introduces himself as Gordon some way strange.
Speaker 2: What I didn't know Gordon was a popular name on other planets. Yeah, that seems he looks like a Gordon.
Speaker 1: He kind of does. Gordon fits. Gordon definitely fits. I didn't know they had last names. They have surnames on are you going to tell one other planets? Yeah, that's true. They have multiple Gordons, Gordon's it's a planet, okay. And they don't just have numbers. They're not just identified by their number in barcode that's tattooed onto their bodies. I don't know. Wow, I have a different idea.
Speaker 2: They do to them after they get captured and tattoo them with number barcodes so that they don't yeah, no, that we're not there.
Speaker 1: They banned them like bald eagles, right exactly, so we got to keep track of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister miss shum Way. Gordon a k A.
Speaker 1: Alf So yes. Gordon at aka Alf is a survivor from the planet Melmac, which we find out has exploded, and he reveals a piece of debris from his home planet that is still lodged in his fur, and he states, this was my street. It's like you can't even see it. It's like a sand Props didn't have the budget for after that scene.
Speaker 2: The hilarious part was that it was this is my street, and it's just it's like a pebble.
Speaker 1: It's just a tiny, little, tiny little rubble. That's it. So the family nicknames him Alf a l F, which is short for alien life form, which.
Speaker 2: The dad so wonderfully explains in a very clear and precise manner.
Speaker 1: He does, Yes, it's a little the audience exposition for the audience. Yes, yeah. So Alf asks them to fix his spaceship, and he asks for a snack, and then he horror if he's the family by revealing that his species eats cats, and since the Tanners have a pet cat named Lucky, Kate forbids this and offers him a can of dented cat food instead, which Alf accepts, noting that he can use the rouffige and he eats it like off stage you hear the little crunch, crunch, crunch, so that that should do it. And then the next morning, Kate why wakes up to find Alf in bed with her? Where did he sleep? Like? I need to? I have so many quite well? What the dad went up to go shower? So did Alf sneak in or did he sleep between them like a child? I probably snuck in there. He snuck in there. The thing is is that he always.
Speaker 2: Is kind of like making weird comments to Kate. Yeah yeah, if I was Kate, I would be very horned, you know, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't. Kate is very tolerant, That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: I mean, the way that these people have reacted to an alien crash landing into their house is surprisingly subdued.
Speaker 1: They're very chill. You know, their garages.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh my god, an alien? So what's your name, sir? You know, like you yeah, really escalated quickly.
Speaker 1: They need to call Danny Tanner's construction company to come fix the garage and a renovation.
Speaker 2: And twenty four can turn it into another planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Uh So Alf runs into the bathroom where Willie is getting ready. Will He warns him to stay away from the windows because of their nosy neighbor. Missus acmonic acmonic. There we go. That's that's not it doesn't roll off the tongue like gibbler. You know, I don't love that name. Acmonic, A comonic acmonic. I prefer a comonic. I prefer gibbler. But I'm I'm not asking Kimmy to change your name. So Alf immediately disobeys this command and he is spotted by the nosy neighbor.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: In one of the next scenes, Alf and Brian share a beer. Yeah, this was that.
Speaker 2: I could see where the sensors were, Like, I don't think we can do that.
Speaker 1: How did that pass the rewrites to get to the show night? Like, how do you think he's six years old? It's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things that sound funny on paper, and then you watch them on their feet, and you got that is not landing the way that I hoped.
Speaker 1: And you know this, this would be one of them.
Speaker 2: You know, I think they were going for a pretty edgy version.
Speaker 1: Well that's fine, give him a beer. What doesn't know?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, doesn't Elliott get drunk with Et? But no, Et drinks and Elliott feels it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, there's the distinction. There's the distinction.
Speaker 2: So maybe if we could have done it that way, it might have been.
Speaker 1: A little different. Now, they should have been taking notes when they watched ET. So Kate naturally is upset and says that he can never drink with her young son ever again. So somebody's at least doing the parenting. In this one, Willie tries to fix the spaceship, and later a man from the Alien Task Force arrives at the door, having received an anonymous tip that the Tanners are harboring a space creature.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I never seen the military knock like that on a door, you know what I mean? If they think you're harboring something, they're usually they don't send the guy in the suit.
Speaker 1: And this news traveled fast too, Like how do they find I mean, maybe it was a neighbor, but like.
Speaker 2: The missochmonic, uh is she works for the government, and that's why she's so nosy, right, She's a spy. So she was like, hey, they've gotten an alien.
Speaker 1: They I saw an alien. It's there, go get them. Okay, I didn't. I didn't know that they had an Alien Task Force either. That's an excellent use of recent courses. So okay. Uh. So Kate lies to this man to protect Alf, and she sends the officer away, solidifying the family's decision to keep Alf hidden, not concerned at all that the you know, they got to put the garage back together. This guy is just destructive, drinking beer with underage miners. Like, it doesn't matter. We're gonna keep him well.
Speaker 2: I mean, the alternative was pretty grim. You know, they talk about all the tests they're gonna do on him.
Speaker 1: And all of a sudden, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: And he was standing there. If they would have heard it and he wasn't standing there, they might have been like, you know, man taken.
Speaker 1: But he was standing there, and I think they felt bad and they were like, oh, I guess you're not terrible. They're like, Okay, you're fine, You're fine. I guess he's he's at least funny. I mean, he's you're funny. We'll keep you, you know.
Speaker 2: And how long can it take to put his patient back together?
Speaker 1: We've got multiple seasons.
Speaker 2: I love will He comes in and he goes, I can't fix it. I don't have the parts. Well, obviously, Willie, it's a spacecraft.
Speaker 1: Gotta go down to home depot.
Speaker 2: Billy boy, what do you mean you don't have the parts?
Speaker 1: They probably don't even exist. I'm still trying to figure out what his job like what so he's transmitted these things into space? Like, what what is the Is this just a hobby?
Speaker 2: He's a he's a he's a technology.
Speaker 1: Something he's a technology.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the small wonder. Remember, oh ye works at the place, and then he's like, I had a great idea, what right?
Speaker 1: And he does things at home? Okay.
Speaker 2: It's so I think it's kind of that vibe where like Willy, I don't know where he works or what he does. I'm sure they'll announce that at some point with great exposition. But you know, I think that these are this is like and that was the thing. Like in the eighties, you people had those CB radios to like talk to people because the internet didn't exist, and you can talk to people all over the world on.
Speaker 1: A CD radio.
Speaker 2: That's true, So you know, it was a very popular kind of nerdy techie thing to do to communicate with people in other in very very far away places. So I guess that's the buye is that okay?
Speaker 1: Well, and again this is nineteen eighty six, so they didn't they weren't concerned about making things believable. They just assumed the audience would buy into this show whatever about an alien.
Speaker 2: Nothing believable needs to happen. I will comment on it because it's ridiculous, But anything goes once you've got a puppet involved anything, anything goes.
Speaker 1: The more ridiculous, the better it is. Yes, yeah, that's the eighties way I I.
Speaker 2: Felt, though the cat harassment continued on through the show. Yeah, it's something I remember very specifically that he was he always was going after the.
Speaker 1: Cat Zoey, so he did. He doesn't curb that.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if maybe they maybe maybe he actually finally gets the cat and put it in the microwave or something like, and then somebody stops him at the last minute, and that was the thing. Then they stopped the cats and they but I always but throughout the show, I mean, I don't know how long the show went on, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's it's definitely to watch.
Speaker 2: More alf and see if if it's like you know what it is. It's like the Berenstein Berenstain Bears kind of thing. It's a Mandola effect, Mendela effect, Mendela effect.
Speaker 1: Not Medella effecta effect. Yeah, yeah, maybe that's it.
Speaker 2: I remember the cat eating but apparently NBC got rid of it. In another timeline.
Speaker 1: There there was there they should there's a different bit. I don't know what, but there's a different bit and personality trait. They could have given him without mutilating cats. I'm just saying, like they could have had him loved mutilating the cat. He's just gonna cat. He's gonna pop it in his mouth like a tin attack. It's swallow it whole like a snake's possibly.
Speaker 2: I've never seen an alien eat a cat.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they do it it. Why was this the thing in the eighties? Why would like small wonder alf et? Like, what's the obsession with alien like things? Like this is just.
Speaker 2: Weird particular aliens, except now we know they're real, but no one really cares because the rest of the world is on fire, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We got bigger problems like ALF. Remember guys, remember Alf?
Speaker 2: That thing was real and everyone be like, yeah, great, what are we.
Speaker 1: Doing about gas prices? Right? Yeah? Exactly? So, yeah, I want to see a reboot of ALF. You know, my god, can you imagine? I would a reboot of ALF?
Speaker 2: But do them just a movie because I don't think enough people are going to like tune in to see like a whole series.
Speaker 1: Do a movie reboot of ALF, but really.
Speaker 3: Make it how how ALF was supposed to be?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, like, really go edgy with it since it's not going to be on a network, so it's like HBO, yeah yeah, or just go for the go you know, really just make him.
Speaker 1: Make him ted basically the bear.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know what I mean the inappropriate like just go.
Speaker 1: For it, just go for it, lean into it. Why not into it? Six left and right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean we don't see anything disturbing, don't worry, but like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and apparently the set was really like tumultuous, Like well, first of all, filming with this puppet, like.
Speaker 2: Well have you ever have you ever met an alien? They're incredibly temperamental.
Speaker 1: The puppet, like the puppeteering. Puppeteering has to raise the stage so the puppeteer could be below and still that's and they do Sesame Street and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they're puppeteering. I have watched it, and it is it's a nightmare to do and to get it right. It's fun to do on stage or what if it's not, you know, but like to get it exactly in the right thing whatever. And one person's doing one hand and then the other person's doing the hand and the mouth, so like these two hands are different people but have to communicate together, and it's hard.
Speaker 1: That's hard. It's super hard. We thought it was hard.
Speaker 2: They would basically hide him behind stuff. Was kind of how they they did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see the hand. You see the the hand, the gloved hand in one of the shots. You can see it in the well. I don't remember which to see. But yeah, it's okay, that's okay. We don't want to ruin the movie magic here, but yeah, that's uh. Yeah, that sounds worse than it's hard. It is.
Speaker 2: It's very time consuming and and annoying.
Speaker 1: So I feel for the actors. I felt the actors that had to work. It's hard working with a puppet, I imagine. I don't I've never worked with the puppets, so I don't know, but yeah.
Speaker 2: It sounds well if you're not one that likes them, I would say, I'm feeling I feel like I feel like Willy was actually not as fond of the puppet as this. Well, actually he's not very fond of Elf. He's not showing the drives of nuts.
Speaker 1: They're like nemes. That's a real life thing. Okay, So I could play Willy in my next life or in the reboot.
Speaker 2: Will because don't be like I don't like this thing.
Speaker 1: I like this thing. I'm where are you annoying? Right? Right? Yeah? Okay, okay, good, I got my next project. Good.
Speaker 2: Well you're Willy in the reboot okay.
Speaker 1: And you can play Alf. So there we go. Dreams dream come true.
Speaker 2: These days though we can use force perspective. But the last scene was it kind of kind of tugged up my little heart strings.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, so I'll do you want to go? You go? This is your uh that's this.
Speaker 2: Is my get out of my lege delineated on what we do you read things I screw around exactly.
Speaker 1: So alf sneaks into the garage that night and uses Willy's radio to broadcast a message into space calling for any other survivors from Melmac. He invites them to come to Earth, adding that you can introduce them to his new friends and that they can eat the Tanner's cat. Oh you yeah. The from a human perspective, like he's probably going to be lonely, he's gonna miss his friends from Yeah, it did humanize this strange it did.
Speaker 2: It made it made him a little, It made him like, oh, man can get rid of can't turn him over the army for poking and broad in now.
Speaker 1: He is exactly I mean, and he likes this family. He does like in his family, and they have a cat, like really between the beer and the cat, why would he leave? Why would you leave?
Speaker 2: And really is going to fix the spaceship eventually once he finds the parts, once he once he located in the parts, Yeah, and then we.
Speaker 1: Can that'll be handled. Yeah. Why I have to say Kate.
Speaker 2: In this is rocking a very early version of the Kate Goslin hairdoo.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's short.
Speaker 2: It's it's short, but it's kind of like like spiked up on the top in the front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit of that. I liked it. She was rocking it. I like the mom. The mom. I related more to the mom than anybody else. It's just like, what is happening? Like why is it? Don't drink beer with my kid? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: When I was with the little kid, I was like, let's be let's hang out, yep, let's hang out, dude.
Speaker 1: Well there's something for everybody.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but this was I now I want to I need to go watch another couple episodes. Because I need to find out if the cat thing continued.
Speaker 1: Because I really feel like it did. Yeah, I want to I want to watch the episode where they finally get rid of that cat eating community. So yeah, it'd be.
Speaker 2: Interesting to watch the first and the last episode of a show and then and then fill in what we think happens in between.
Speaker 1: Hey, if we want to, you know, modify these miniss.
Speaker 2: Get right, be like, Okay, it started here, Okay, we ended here.
Speaker 1: How did we get there? How did we get there? Oh? Your imagination would be.
Speaker 2: On fire fire already laying things left and right. Well, I'm a I'm an l fan.
Speaker 1: You're not an al fan. Not But I enjoyed the twenty two minutes. It was great.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for everyone. I uh, I remember the dad's voice. It was odd to me. I don't know why. It was a little annoying, but I so much.
Speaker 1: Still, I enjoyed these twenty two minutes. I would watch another one. I just was. I was not a fan as a kid because I was afraid of these creatures, but as an adult a little older. You were what ten or eleven? In eight ten? I was ten, I was you were four. Okay, so you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, different annoying on the On the there's like, I don't think it was real.
Speaker 1: I wasn't that stupid very I'm just kidding it Israel. But but yeah, it real.
Speaker 2: This is absolutely real, And don't tell me it's not. Okay anyway, that's it. I'm not just babbling now.
Speaker 1: This was great. This was a great flight school.
Speaker 2: We called it because we were watching the pilots.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we're not teaching you how to fly.
Speaker 2: I'm not teaching you how to fly. We just wanted to make that clear. We're not recording this while we are flying right right. There is no actual flying involved, no other than Alf in his spaceship in this particular episode.
Speaker 1: So correct. Yes, yes, no, this is We're reviewing many, many pilots from all different decades.
Speaker 2: Now we get to come up with something that's next.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I don't I don't know what's next. Jenny, Will you think of an idea? We'll think abou If you guys have suggestions, you have suggestions pilot we should watch, please put them in the comments and the Instagram. We need suggestions. What do you want?
Speaker 2: What do you want to hear?
Speaker 1: To see. Yeah, okay, I'm in. I'm in. I'm totally in.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys, that is our show. Thank you so much for joining us. Fan Rito's We love you. Check us out on Instagram at how read Podcast, email us at Howard tan Rito's gmail dot com, Like and subscribe and we will see you next time. And remember everyone one, the world is small, but the house is full of aliens. From melmac just It's alf Household Friends, the Happy Olden.
Speaker 1: It's a full house. It's a full house of Alf. Yeah, it's a house of Alf. The house. Okay now by