Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis, my father takes care of all of my grandpa's bills, his electric bills, his phone bills, his cable bills.
Speaker 3: You get the idea.
Speaker 2: My idea is that you guys call my grandpa's house, say the electric bill wasn't paid. The electric will be shut off soon. Grandpa will go nuts. I promise it will be hilarious. This comes from Mike. All right, so our Berdie are our buddy Brody decided to give grandpa call Let's phone Tampa.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, is this It's Tommy Edison over at Laipa, your electrical company. We haven't gotten a bill paid from you guys in like three months.
Speaker 5: This is the electric bill. Yeah, my son was the one who pays the bill.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently he's spending it on a new car or something because he's not paying.
Speaker 5: My son. Has he got a drug problem, No, he don't have nothing.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem. No woman on the side.
Speaker 5: My bills are always paid by him. I'll find out, thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, now, well listen, we're turning a f your powers in about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: You gotta be joking.
Speaker 3: You are four hundred and seventy two dollars.
Speaker 5: He's been paying my bills now for years with no problem. Goodbye. I'm gonna call him right now.
Speaker 3: Listen to you hang up your powers off? You understand?
Speaker 5: Goodbye?
Speaker 3: Your power's gone off. Sitting in the dark. I'll flip a switch, buddy.
Speaker 5: Ty your boss. The bill is going to get paid. Okay, goodbye, Bye, Michael.
Speaker 4: You're gonna call your grandfather back, tell him that you and I spoke minutes, and you're gonna tell him what you did with his money.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, Yeah, what's wrong?
Speaker 5: Some some man called me from the electric company that the bill hasn't been paid. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was just on the phone with him too. I spent the money that you had a pad electric bill.
Speaker 5: With, right, you spent the money that i'd be posted to pay the electric bill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was just don't help that, because so you're gonna be really mad.
Speaker 5: They're gonna cut off my electricity.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: There was a tournament you took four hundred dollars company. I know.
Speaker 6: Listen, there's an Xbox game that I really wanted. There's a there's an Xbox game, and I really really wanted it, and I had I didn't have any money. Dad wasn't looking, so I took the money that he was going to pay your electric bill with. Okay, please don't be mad right way.
Speaker 5: You took the money that he was playing the electric bill whipped yes to buy what to buy?
Speaker 6: Xbox games? What Xbox games? It's a game you wouldn't understand. But I'll feedback in like a year or two when I get the money.
Speaker 5: Okay, How how they're gonna cut off the electricity here? Michael, the Yankee game was going on today.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get all the daddy right away. I don't know. I don't know where the man says, I don't know.
Speaker 6: He said that. I think he was gonna stop by today and cut off the power.
Speaker 5: That's what he said. But I can't believe this, Michael. When some men calls me up, this says he's going to turn off my electricity because I owe four hundred dollars. And I told him that's impossible. The active game is going on in an hour, and then another game tonight, and I'm not going to have any electricity might.
Speaker 6: Go WHOA, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 5: You don't know what to tell me? Is there something wrong with you? I don't understand that you needed a game? A game.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, it's just a really important game.
Speaker 5: You better get all of daddy right now quick. Hello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is Thomas Addison over at Laipa. Yes, did you figure out that problem? What happened with the money?
Speaker 5: All right? My grandson used it to pry a game I just found.
Speaker 3: Out, like a video game.
Speaker 5: I don't know what kind of game he told me. I don't know, he says, I wouldn't understand you.
Speaker 3: Well, do you understand?
Speaker 5: What? Did you just talk to him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just talked to him, he said, my grandson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he told me stole the money from you.
Speaker 5: Oh oh see.
Speaker 3: So what are you gonna do about your grandson?
Speaker 5: My grant? What do you want me to do with my grandson? He's seventeen years old? What should I do with him?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: What is he some kind of crooked punk?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I never heard of such a thing. My son will pay my bills. I got a credit rating on a credit card about twenty thousand dollars on a Now, oh being credit card? All right, my credit rating is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, why don't you spank the kid or something.
Speaker 5: They'll discipline he's six foot three.
Speaker 4: All right, listen, I got a settle this, all right. I gotta get home. I gotta watch the Yankee game soon.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm waiting for. The Yankee game. You go on at one o'clock.
Speaker 3: Well, you're not gonna have power you I'm gonna watch the game.
Speaker 5: Will please please don't turn off the power. I'm good for the money.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got a radio or something, listen to the game.
Speaker 5: I don't like to listen to the game.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I'm saying. Now listen to me. Yes, your grandson asked us to call you and play a joke. It's called the phone tap. Your electricity is fine.
Speaker 5: You can all the joke.
Speaker 6: Okay, the electric is gonna say they'll get to watch the Yankee game. It was all a joke.
Speaker 3: You're on the radiogram.
Speaker 5: You know you almost Michael. You almost gave me a heart attack, Michael Heap.
Speaker 1: This soon tap was pre recorded permission granted by a the Elvis Durant Phone tab. We're only on Elvis duran in the morning show. You're a new Elvis Durant phone tap weekday mornings