Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. So where we left off at storage, which, as you know, I got royally screwed Amy Holmie save two lockers. Open the two lockers. You know, you roll the dice and sometimes you crap out, so not the right two lockers. So the other lockers. Yeah, they've cut the locks, but I have to tell me first to get the other two paid, and then I can go in and get everything out, which is good news because we're finally moving, yay and yeah, and then I can get everything else out of storage. We didn't find the wardrobe, so you know, the wardrobe is all there. Oh you know what I did find is a shit ton of spanks, Like I am so happy to report five babies. I finally lost the baby. Wait, yes, bo seven and uh, I don't need spanks anymore. Sorry, spanks, you know I love you, supported you for a long time, but I'm moving on. I'm not kidding you, guys. There were times. You can ask Jenny Garthus because she's had to do it many times. In a stall. I used to wear like four pairs of spanks at once. No one knew how I did it, Like it was crazy. You look great, but then you know, trying to pee that's a whole other story. Spanks like it's a misconception. You never know what you're gonna get. Like I always had that fear, like, oh my gosh, I'm not gonna lie. Like I had moments, you know where I was like, hey, if I'm ever single, what would happen? Because you're like selling a concept that's not what you get. So like, you know, take all four of those spanks out and you're just off and you're like, oh, roll out. Actually, but I had five C sections, you guys. So I have to go on record and brag for a second that my Obgyn says that I have the lady parts of a fourteen year old because it's intact and I do five sea sections on purpose. That's always like my standby that I have to say that because I feel like in Hollywood they're like, oh yeah, actresses, they just all get sea sections. If anyone out there has had a sea section, you know that it's not easy. They're like slicing and dicing through your stomach, through your muscles, like I'll never forget. Like the first time it happened, it was an emergency sea section, like I wanted to push you guys, I wanted to be that girl that you know. It was like I used to do that. I'm not kidding, Okay, So I used to be addicted to soap operas and growing up my nanny that raised me, because obviously I was raised very different than the life I lead and the way I raised my kids. But I had a nanny that I called nanny because I didn't know. I thought that was her name, not kidding. Her name was Margaret. But she was like a mother figure to me and actually my daughter, Hattie, her middle name is Margaret, named after my nanny because we were family. But yeah, she would call them her stories. So I was watching soap operas like literally since I came out of the womb, like you know. So I would watch the stories and then they my nanny said. She would find me in the playroom with my stuffed animals and I'd be like you got this push push, and I'd be like, oh, it's a beautiful baby bear like it was. Yeah, So since five years old, I was like, I want to have a baby. I want to push out a baby anyway. Oh, can I clarify something, you guys? I did make a remark in one of the episodes that I was saying, I haven't pooped alone in eighteen year and it's like the game of telephone. By the time it got picked up in the press and got translated to the press and was all over online, it says Tory Spelling, I'm not kidding forces kids to watch her poop. You guys, I'm offended by that. I make them watch me pee as well. It's not just poop, So I'm just kidding. Like that was kind of shaming because I was like, no, no, no, they must the whole point of the story. But every mother out there nose when you have kids, like there's no boundaries. They will tell you privacy, I need privacy, like it's the first thing out of their mouths. But when you're going in the bathroom, they have a million questions for you. They stare at you, and it's just like, okay, So no, I do not make my kids come into the bathroom and watch me. I don't believe in locking doors because if my kids need me or anything, so it never fails. Bo like my other ones don't come anymore. But when they're yeng and they come in and he said it, and he still walks in and I'm like, okay, dude, like you always ask me for privacy, give me privacy. So that's all I met. So yeah, what was my point here? Oh that I never have to wear spanks again. But those I found in storage. Yeah, so that's the storage update. But we still have a couple more weeks, right, or you.
Speaker 2: Have a long history with storage, don't you. In all the years I've known you, I feel like there's been a storage struggle at one point or another, and one even led to a yard sale, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, storage is part of my history. I grew up My mom had storage units, so like I grew up knowing that world. They're like, oh, you know, everything gets put into a storage unit. So when I, you know, moved out on my own at I moved out when I was nineteen eighteen, got my own apartment, and yeah, from then on, I started collecting and then everything went into a storage unit. At the same place my mom had a storage unit, so we I mean, I don't know how many she had, but I'm not kidding. Wait, you guys are this is a big one. I at one point you saw that little like storage unit. I'm talking a place, a massive place called what'sland Suns. They're still around, look them up. They're like the big guns. That's who the fund see people go to. And you have like like shipping containers like I don't know, it was like crazy and they roll them out and I had at one point fifty of them. Do the math on that, Yeah, fifty units. Anyway, that was wild. And at one point we had an estate sale. Wasn't a yard sale, ruthan state sale, yard sale, you save potato whatever, don't say bay potato. Yeah. So when Dean and I first got together and we did Tory and Dean and we were moving and we moved to a B and B that we were running, and I was like, okay, let's I got to be honest. Poor Dean, like for eighteen years he's been trying to say, like, let's get you paired down. It's stuff. There's stuff everywhere, so uh, in all fairness, and yeah, we had an estate sale that we did televised. So you know, when you're in high school and people have open parties and there's a flyer that goes out and like all different high schools, it's like, Oh, it's going to be the you know, Friday Saturday night this address, and you would like roll up. And I did that once at my parents' house. This is not the fifty six thousand square foot house. It was a twelve thousand square foot house. So yeah, I had I put out a flyer because my friends were like, oh, this sounds like a good idea, and you have the biggest house. I was like, cool, I'll just tell Because I was in drama club, I was a thespian, so it was after one of my school plays and I was like, oh, I'll just tell my mom that we're having like a cast and crew get together back at the house. Meanwhile, we put an open flyer and distributed them to like all the public schools in La so a massive amount of people. We didn't think anyone would show, and like a massive amount of people came in and they we were in our projection room. I know this doesn't sound normal, Sorry, let me set the stage. It was a massive living room and my mother had a screen that this is like nowadays, you wouldn't do this, you would just like but at the time we had to have like a projectionist come and they would film movies at my house every weekend, and literally like the weekend that movies were released. My dad had his projectionist, Benny from ABC, come out on Saturday night. Every Saturday night we would have two movies, one for the kids at five pm and then one for my parents and like their friends at eight pm that I would sneak into and like watch from like the sidelines, wanting to like see the adult movies. But yeah, so anyway, projection room there were paintings that would like go up and then the projection room would be behind it and they would roll like everything from behind there like an old school movie theater, and a screen would literally my mom would push a button and it would come out of the carpet like oh and just rise. And people would be like, whoa you had me at that, Like no one even cared. My friends would come over, They're like, we don't care about movie, like we're just impressed that this is like a huge movie screen. The size of the theater would come out okay, but anyway, just setting the stage, projection away, screen away. It was just the living room, just the living room, and we had all these people and my mom tells this story that. She was like, you know what, and my mom was super cool during like in high school, my friends always came back to my house. My mom always would stay up with us and like hang out my dad and like they were super cool. It was always the house to go do. But she was like, you know, it was a high school party. And at one point when they had cleared out our bar, and I had to literally cause my mom used to have like big crystal like trays everywhere filled with candy that was her thing, like all over the tables, and I would my friends would all come over and be like, we eat all the candy and they'd be like, how do you not eat all this? I'm like, I don't know, because it's never like put away, like it's not hidden from me. And so I raised my kids everything in moderation. No, I raised my kids because we can't afford it, but moderation, I say so. But yeah, so she was like they cleared out the bar, they were carrying away all the you know, crystal with all the candy, and she goes and then I saw one woman and she was carrying a baby that was hanging off her boob, and she was guzzling a bottle of really expensive tequila, and I was like, I am so sorry, but I think it's time for you guys to leap. So security had to show everybody out. Why did I tell that story? Oh? I was setting the stage that we used to have storage units. Yeah, so I had massive amounts of storage units. We tried to do an estate sale. Of course, Why did you have to do in a state sale? Tori? I don't remember. Why did I have to do an estate sale? Right now? Maybe? Who are the mystery voices behind misspelling? This is Ruthan, who is my manager but also my best friend and started as my agent twenty five years ago, yep, yep, twenty five years ago. We've done rescue work together, we've produced together, we've done everything together, and somehow I talked her back into now being into this madness. So here we go. But she knows me better than anyone, So she's been on this wild ride with these stories. So when someone pipes in your here, she knows what she's talking about. And then Loraine, my producer, is here, Hi, Loreene, shout it out. Loraine has the most beautiful voice, and she says she doesn't want her voice her because she doesn't think she has a beautiful voice, but she does. I'm just saying it. We like to hear your voice. Okay. Anyway, I didn't stayed sill. Okay, I know what you want me to say. I didn't stayed still because I was probably broke again. Yeah. Yeah, it's a little bit of it. It's a little bit of a theme of the having.
Speaker 2: The storage spaces and not being able to pay the bills.
Speaker 1: And in all fairness, that was like a wildly expensive storage space and it was just yeah, that was it was just one storage space that was fifty it was fifty of them. And yeah, and at one point when I couldn't pay it at one point in my life. This isn't a running thing at all. I Yeah, I had a bill, you guys that you know, because they had just like we'd done small payments and it was adding up and then it just catches up with you if you don't pay it. Yeah. I had an outstanding bill of eighty thousand dollars. So they auctioned it all off. They took it all. But they were really kind at Wetzeland Suns and they sent me my personal memorabilia and my stuff from my childhood and my dad and stuff. So I got that back, which duh, I promptly put into a new storage unit. Which are these that I can't now pay for? Cool? Anyway, I think I should. I think it's time for another estate.
Speaker 2: Sale, right, I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. No one calls them that anymore. Right, what they're called, Well, you'd have to have an estate to do an estate sale Airbnb sale? Can I do a Bogo fire sale? We'll do a promo code and we'll have an estate sale, but we have to have a location to do an estate sale, which, in all fairness, I did ask my friend Karen at storage, who is the property manager at my particular storage and there's one in each one and she is amazing. Shout out to Karen with a Y. And you guys, she's an Anna lover. She's clearly a storage lover, and she's been a super patient and kind human through this process. So yeah, I did ask her. I said, could could I do like a state sale yard sale? When I looked out public street sale like in front of the storage, and she was like, I don't think you can do that, And I was like, damn. Okay, so we could do a parking lot somewhere. No, okay, you guys. So I had a little incident the other day and I have six stitches here. I feel super proud. I haven't had stitches since the parrot bit me in the nose in the nineties. That's a whole other story. We'll save that one. Anyway. I fainted the other night. And this is the second time in months that I've fainted. And the first time I fainted was in August and I had been working all day. I'd been filming for a new TV show and I got home. I most likely was dehydrated because I hate water and don't drink water. It's a problem. Yeah, my friends tell me, like my thirties would have looked completely different if I had drink water, but in my forties and now my fifties. But yeah, i'd been working all day and I went to bed that night, got up in the morning to let the dogs out because they were you know when your dogs jump on your face and they're looking and they're like, need to go pee. So I walked from the bed to the sliding glass door, opened it up, let the dogs out. And that's the last thing I remember, and I passed out and I fainted. I felt straight backwards, hit my head like not and that's how I remember. Just coming to my daughter. Stella was screaming and she was like mom, and I was like, oh my god, what happened? And then the room was spinning and I'm like tough, real tough, you guys high pain tolerance, like we'll get through anything. And I was like, oh my god, I'm not okay, like everything spinning, I was. It was bad and she had to call nine to one one and the ambulance had to come and take me to the hospital, which I was at the hospital for three days because they were concerned. They were like, okay, you're fifty, but like, why did you pass out? What is the problem. It's either you know, it's heart related, it's neurological, like there's something going on. So they did all these tests and anyway, I got after three days, but paparazzi caught me coming out of the hospital, which I think might have been my fault. I think I might have posted on stories I was in the hospital, which I guess is not the right thing to do. So they got me coming out of the hospital, but then it was all over online like Tori spelling in hospital for like mystery illness or like what was she having done. It's like, of course, like with me, they everyone talked so much smack about how much plastic surgery when it's like I haven't. It's like this is my face which is really unnerving, or maybe I just think I look really good and now that can't be it okay, So I never explained it because you can't make a comment, and you know, I just left them think like, oh, whatever happened to me. That's what happened to me. So I fainted. Then That was August seventeenth, twenty twenty three, and uh then two nights three nights ago, I it happened to again. This time I fell forward. I got a concussion that time. By the way, this time I fell straightforward and yes, split my chin open, which my poor daughter Stella, like God bless her. All my kids were concerned. But ever since that first time happened, she's just always really nervous that I'm going to pass out again. And she says anytime she hears like any kind of thunk, and we have dogs, and you know, she hears something downstairs. She's like, oh my god, comes running down. She thinks it's me, and then her worst nightmare happened because she heard a thunk upstairs and she ran down and it was me this time again. So she said, I was literally laying on the ground. I didn't move from where it happened. And I was like, I go, hey, babe, I go, I think I broke my jaw. And she was like mom, and she was like, what do I do? And I was like, mm, I was really calm, bun. I was like, can you just call someone? I think I broke my jaw and I need to go to the hospital. So it was past midnight, so she tried all my friends. Couldn't get a hold of people, couldn't get a hold of anyone even try. You know, she tried Dean, but it was like after midnight to try to come get me, and she's like, I couldn't get any one. Mom, I was so scared. She was like, because it makes me feel like, oh my god, in emergencies, like here we are alone. This is the second time this is happening. And so she called nine to one one, which she said they like kept transferring her and she was like my mom fell. She split her chin open. It's really bad. It's gushing blood everywhere. Can you come? And they were like, we have to transfer you to another line. This isn't the right department. I was like, right department. She's like, Mom, they transferred me three times. She's like, God forbid. It was something really bad. Wouldn't have made it. Then the ambulance came and went to the wrong address, and they could see the lights at like the street above us where I'm pointing to right now, which you can't see, and literally they could see the ambulance had gone to the wrong address, which is a street behind us. So my son had to run up the street and tell them, like, no, come down here. So they came. And last time this happened Stella, who is fifteen. They asked how old are you and she said fifteen. They said you can't go with her, so I went alone. This is in August, and this time they didn't ask any questions. They just she said can I come with her? And they said yes. She got in the ambulance and she goes, Mom, thank god I gotten the ambulance with you because your blood pressure had dropped to seventy seven. They said it was like plummeting, like low blood sugar. You had passed out and like split your chin open. They had to give you an ivy very quickly. But the ambulance driver says, oh, I know who you are. You're that star. Hey, do you have any intel on P Diddy? And she goes and mom, you were about to answer, and I go, mom, funny thing is, I don't have any intel. I don't even know what I was gonna say. That would have been interesting. Then he proceeds to say like, oh okay, and he turns to her and he's like, you got any intel? You're from Hollywood family, and she was like no. And here's the funny part is he then goes leans down to me and he goes, how's your dad doing? And Stella said she jumps in. She goes, no, her dad's dead. It's dead. And he goes, oh, sorry, sorry, how's your mother doing? And I don't know. I just feel like super inappropriate. And you know me, I'm a talker, So you start asking me questions. If someone's not there to stop me, I'll just like oh okay, yeah, because I want to make everyone happy and just be like sure Okay, I'll talk. I'll talk. So yeah, thank goodness. She was in the ambulance. We went to the hospital. They sewed me up. They did a CT scan and like nothing was broken. I'm pretty sure I have a concussion though, because it's still spinning. But yeah, they sewed me up six stitches. I wish I'd been a little more coherent, because I'm not gonna lie like I always believe in taking lemons and making lemonade or like lemonade mimosa or something. Yeah, and I believe that. You know, in the moment, if I had been coherent, I would have been like, oh, this is a great area. While you're sewing this up, you just make it a little tighter. Make it a little tighter. For all the plastic surgery people think I've had and have not had. Damn, like starting to get a little something here, just like tighten it up. But I wasn't thinking straight. And then the next day I said to Stella, wait, I call her Buggy. I go, bugs Oh my god, in the er, like someone just stitched me up. It's on my face. We should have asked for a plastic surgeon. And she goes, mom, she goes, we were in the er. It was like an emergency. She goes. It was opened so far that when you tried to talk, I could see right through it. The whole thing was opening. It was like bob uh. Anyway, Yeah, so I have six stitches, so I was probably completely dehydrated. You guys, I'm not proud of this. Oh. I like being different, but I'm like an anomaly. Like I I'm like a succulent or a cactus. What's the one you I'm like something you never have to hydrate, but yet it still lives barely considering that. I don't know. I'm not thirsty, like I never crave liquids. I don't sweat like you can ask any of my friends. I don't even create body odor. Like it was a thing like in my twenties, like all the guys on something, Oh, smell Tory's pits, Like she doesn't swell like ever, she doesn't. Where do you odorant? Wait? This doesn't sound right. Yeah, nineties, different time anyway. We were all super close, but yeah it was like, yeah, nineties, different time anyway. We were all super close. But yeah, it was like a party trick and the only time in my entire life I ever got bo and it only happened on the left pit is anytime I got pregnant, so I would know I was pregnant. When I was like, do I smell something, I'd be like, oh my god, I'm pregnant. Like it would be one pit and like a dash of b O and then go away. Anyway, My point is I don't sweat. I am not thirsty.
Speaker 3: I know if I'm human, Well, you obviously are human because I bleed right, you bleed from here so and you pass out when you haven't had enough water.
Speaker 1: I prefer if you say wilt because I'm liking myself to a plant at this point. I feel like I get sick when I drink water. And I've said this before. I think one I might have an allergy to liquids or water. Listen, it's my story. I'm sticking to it. Or I think somewhere we all have this version of self sabotage, and like, somewhere deep down, I think it's some weird control thing that my life sometimes feels so out of control and everyone else controls my narrative and what's happening that you know, it's the version when people I hate to say this, but have things that you know they do to themselves that are harmful. And I think perhaps me not drinking water subconsciously is a form of self sabotage and doing that, And but I also think maybe I might have drowned in a past life or something, or poisoned. I was definitely poisoned.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with self sabotage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, I've tried it all. People this this pushes me over that. Oh have you tried lemon in your water?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Duh? Yeah, have you tried like flavor pockets are like putting real fruit in your water?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Listen, motherfuckers. I've tried it all. I looking heat water. So the only things I do drink are uh, diet, Doctor Pepper and ginger ale, but I shift them depending on what's going on in my life, no Joe. So when my life is just you know, Baseline Tory, chaos, diet Doctor Pepper, it's my jam. Doctor Pepper's the best. I love it. It's been my thing forever. But I actually like diet like I'm not doing it to be like ooh, I'm drinking diet like. I actually just like the flavor better than regular Doctor pepper. But when I'm having like crisis in Tory life, I do ginger ale. That's my comfort. My point is water. Water's never gonna happen, So what's next. Yeah, my blood pressure was low. I needed sugar. I guess I do probably need to drink liquids and eat on a more regular basis. I'm a snacker, not a mealer, make meals for kids, not myself. I'm a mom. Like I don't sit down ever and like eat a meal. I've been doing this forever. Like it's so funny, like we're all so scared to admit something that everyone one's admitted. But it's like this takes me back by the way. Uh remember like way before COVID, you guys, there was the swine flu. Remember that, Like uh H one N one. Yeah, I was one of the first people to get H one N one, Like you had only seen it on the news and they were like swine flu hits and people were like, what what's happening? And like it was during like COVID. Everyone's like, oh, hey, I have COVID, but like during that time and it was different, it was a different era literally, but like its just like no one talked about it, and I totally remember being first of all, like it was like quarantine and I was like in the hospital for ten days with h one n one. I just had a baby. Stella was like months old and she's my second, and I was on a floor and they like had half Matt suits and like we're coming in. It was just like I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I feel like I keep referencing Guinep Paltrow. She's one of my faves, but uh, what was the movie with Matt Damon Guennepetrow m Contagion? So I had only seen Contagion. I was like, whoa, what's happening? So super scary and anyway, but it was something no one talked about. So my whole point is, yeah, I did Monjarro and everyone admits it. Now it's a different time, so I don't feel like shamed saying that I couldn't lose the baby weight. And I thought women when they said they can't lose baby weight. I was lucky enough that with four of my babies, I lost the baby weight. Afterwards. I'm really fortunate because I don't work out and I hate drinking water, so God bless mom. Thanks for my jeens, Mom and Dad. Oh, I literally mean that Parsonnel jeans my mom gave me in nineteen ninety four. I still have them and they're amazing. Oh shoot, reminder myself, Ruthan and I have to get those out of storage before I lose them. They're in the second locker anyway. But yeah, I couldn't lose the weight and my normal body weight my whole life. Like I didn't diet. I just was born. My parents both thin, like I was born with really good jeens, and I was probably you know, like at my heaviest one twenty, I would say, my entire life. And after bo I was one sixty and I couldn't lose the weight and the doctor was like, well, it's an age thing. And then yeah, I had him naturally at forty four years old. So I was on the older side of being a mom and couldn't lose the weight from one to sixty. And I did try to work out, and I the weight wouldn't come off. I did it properly too. I would eat protein, you know, I did every intermittent fasting, whatever anyone told me to do that was like safe, I did, and it just wasn't working. So I went to my doctor and I had to get hormones because I was at that age and you know, going into menopause, and my hormones were like depleted, like literally at zero. I had no estrogen, no progesterone, and zero testosterone, like, which is not great because we need that for energy and other things. Yeah, so I got those pellets which women get for hormones. I think men get them too. Thanks to that, I have a few chin hairs that grow here. That's pretty Now, I have stitch hairs. They look like hairs, you guys, they're total stitches hanging out. But in between here there's some witch hairs anyway. But yeah, and then she put me simultaneously with the hormones on mandroro and I'm no longer on it, but I did lose weight, and yeah, I haven't been on it since end of January.
Speaker 2: There's a funny story I want to tell.
Speaker 1: Wait, are you going to talk about the oil pills where you shoot our pants? Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Yes? But not if you don't want it. Know, we're totally about to tell that story. Yep, I was proceed I.
Speaker 2: Remember there was a time when I was trying to lose weight. And I was your agent at the time, and you said to me, Oh my god, my friend turned me on to this medication that's over the counter and you can eat whatever you want and it just dissolves the fact and there's no side effects. And I was like, oh my god, let me, let me get my hands on some of that. And it was you could just buy it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Over the counter, guys. But my friend had told me about it, and it became like a fat amongst my friends. I'd be like, hey to anyone. Everyone. It was like party talk, like hey, oh you look great. Oh you have to try this new thing. It takes out whatever you eat, the fat from your meal. So all my friends and I would be like, oh cool. And I turned ruthand onto it. And what it did is it literally we have to look it up, but it takes the fat out of the food you're eating. So the fat or the food you're eating, like if you're eating something deep fried, it will remove all that oil and friedness and it comes out and the oil just comes out and it's like orange oil and you can't like, you couldn't control it. That was the side effect. I think That's probably why they don't even have it anymore because people are probably like, what the hell? But literally, I mean men, women. I had friends across the country literally oil staining their pants. Ridan, do you want to tell your story?
Speaker 2: Well, my story is basically I had to stop wearing white pants while it was taking it because you just never knew when you were going to dissolve some fat.
Speaker 1: Right, and it would just leak out. It was leak Yeah. I had a friend in New York and she was like huge in the pr fashion world, and it was African Fashion Week in New York and she was with a client and she had white pants on and she called me and she was like, you motherfucker, And I go what, She goes, Hello, She goes, I was just in a business meeting and all of a sudden, orange oil liquid is saturating the back of my pants through my white pants. And I was like, oh, yeah, I'm so sorry. That's a side effect. And I guess I forgot to tell you that because honestly, when it started happening, I was like, is it me? Is it me? But it was like really cool, Like you would look into the toilet afterwards and you just see like oil floating, like you know when you mix oil and vinegar and it like the oil just like sits on top. It was that they still sell it. Yeah, but it's under a different name. Now, don't ask me down. I don't know if it still has that side effect. The slogan should be only after labor day. Like seriously, you cannot wear white like it's I mean, as I said before, like I stopped wearing white in public, but like you really couldn't do anything like I remember. So I was married one time before Dean, just for one year, and my my fiance at the time, like Dean and I were very open about everything, like we would talk about everything my first husband, like there was no talk of farts or poop, were like bathroom shut like it never was a thing, which you know, clearly I wasn't his girl because you know, I was throwing the pea bomb at first time. We all went out with his friends at drinks and he's like, I don't feel comfortable that any you know girl I'm gonna be with says the word pussy and I was like, huh what so yeah, But anyway, when we got engaged, he took me to a really nice hotel and we got engaged and it was shutters in Santa Monica, and I was super excited and obviously a little too excited because I was a little comfortable. And I sat on the bed and I was like, oh, everything's great. And then the bellman was like bringing her stuff up and he had asked me to marry him. And then we were staying the night here and my friends were coming and there were rose petals everywhere and it was lovely fluffy white sheets that you know, were thousands of dollars and European. And I was sitting on the bed and I was like, hmm, that felt like a little something. I don't know what that was. And then I like slowly like moved and looked down and on these beautiful white sheets on the comforter, and we just gotten engaged in there were rose petals. There was a big orange steam and I was like, oh good, literally, wait, what do I do? What do I do? So yeah, that was that was an interesting conversation. So everyone naturally assumes, like, if you are on a weight loss injection medication that it's ozempic, because I think that was the first one that was a known thing I actually, in all fairness, my doctor did. I tried ozimping and it didn't work for me. I didn't lose any weight. So then she switched me to Monjarro. And it's so funny. I don't know. My doctor was telling me like manjar I was like, I hadn't heard of Manjarrow. So when she switched me to monjar I was like, oh, I don't know Manjarro. I've just heard of Ozempic and she was like, oh, it's uh, it's like the fancy one. I'm like, what do you mean and she's like, well, I don't know, Like where do you currently live? And I was like Woodland Hills. She was like, oh, perfect, it's like Ozempic's Woodland Hills and Monjarro was like Beverly Hills and I was like, oh cool. So yeah, so I went on Manjarro, which I'm just gonna say, did do the trick, and I did lose weight, and I did go off of it because I didn't want to lose too much weight. And trust me, when you guys all were saying out there like oh you look too thin, I mean, first of all, I never got below the weight. I was always like back in nine o two and Ozero days. That's my exact weight, but maybe I did. I was super like it was. It was the thing like I love my butt, Like my butt's always been my one of my favorite assets asspets. Sorry if you have to punctuate it, you told the joke wrong, but there you go. But yeah, that's like one of my favorite parts of my body. And it was interesting because when I gained weight after baby, I got a butt, which I had always had a good butt, but I got like, oh, big butt. And then people are like, oh, you're curvy, You're like Jessica Rabbit. Oh and I was like, oh, okay, okay. You know, people always have to liken you to something because it can't just be you, and like, oh I'm voluptuous. Ooh I like this, And I was like trying to go with it, even though four pairs of spinks at a time, not completely embracing it, trying to be on board. But I remember my kid being like, oh, hey, like big butts are in now, like thanks to Kim Kay, so like mom, you're on trend now, and I was like cool, but I always missed like my usual butt. Well now they call it the ozembic butt. But I guess I'm the Manjarro butt like it just like it goes away, and now I missed my butt. I mean, I'm happy with my weight, but yeah I did. I did go off of it because I had hit my ideal weight and then I felt like I didn't want to get any thinner. So I feel like I'm I'm good right now and I'm happy with my way. But when I was on Montarro, you still want a little privacy, even though I'm telling the world right now I was on Montarro, But at the time, I was like that shame of like no one wants to discuss it, you know, So I just got to say, Manjarro, good packaging. Cause I'm gonna tell you right now, when you try to rip that box up. So you get a box and you get four injections, you do one a week and that's a month's supply and you administer it to yourself. It's like an EPI pen. It's fool proof, Like, yeah, even I could do it, and the packaging is so good that I have this thing, because you know, we currently live on the street. No, that didn't come out. No one's shocked. Everyone's like, uh, look on the corner, I'll be the one with five dogs, a cat, two ferrets, and a chicken, five kids meat. Nope, uh, I'm just kidding. I no longer have all those animals in storage. Someone help get them out. We only have two weeks left. I'm worried the cockroaches. They're gonna eat them. Sorry, but anyway, I've seen the stories where people, when it's on a public street, go through people's Bertie trash and it was like, well, you put the trash cans on the street when it's trash day, it's public property. So I was so paranoid because our current house, our airbnb, is on the street and you know, just like everyone else trash day the night before, I've pushed the trash cans down there. I was so paranoid people are gonna go through my trash and be like, oh, Monjarro. That was like, I gotta rip the box up. Monjarro places their name not just on one side, not just on two sides, on every single side five times. So it took me like thirty minutes. I was like ripping, ripping, and I was like, oh, just when I thought I'd reached the bottom of it. There was another little teeny little thing that said Monjarro. So I was like shredding. I was like, I need a shredder here. And I was like, wow, good packaging, because you can't you can't dispose of that anyway. Don't check my trash. You'll find a lot of empty Wendy's bags and no water bottles.