Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's cold money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Did you get to see my live on what Not? A few weeks ago? I sold three hundred pairs of sneakers from my personal collection and all the proceeds are going to my alma Modus Davannah, State that's going to be donated at a later day time. The best part of the night was someone perfect a pair of shoes off my feet. For those who don't know, what Not is a live stream shopping platform where you can buy and be it on items in just about every category you can think of. For the sneakerhead, Whatnot is celebrating the best sneakers of twenty twenty four with two days of crazy deals and giveaways from one hundreds of sellers. You don't want to miss it. It's on December fifth and sixth on Whatnot Use my Coach Shannon fifteen for fifteen dollars off your first purchase over twenty dollars. Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of night Cap Basketball Style Wednesday Edition. I am your favorite on Shannon Shark, got to your left, my left, you're right? Is your favorite eighty five. He's from Liberty City. He's a Bingo Ring of Fame Honterie. He's a pro bowler, He's an all pro. That's Chad O Cho Senko Johnson, just call it Mojo.
Speaker 1: And and I'm a fighter too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna put hands on you, Keith Lee. He't gonna put hands on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, he gona he gonna get he gonna get hands put on him.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna get to that in a minute too.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The guy that's joining us as a contributor each week if An NBA vent one of the great three point marksmen and NBA history, and had one of his most impressive games in the championship season, which the Calves won the championship.
Speaker 3: If you don't believe it, go look it up because.
Speaker 2: It was his nine points eleven points that kept the Calves attached so the cap so the Warriors couldn't get too far away. That is Jr. Swish Smith again, thank you for joining us. Please hit that subscribe button, Please hit that like button, and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 3: And we want to thank each.
Speaker 2: And every one of you, our viewing audience and our listening audience for supporting Nightcap over the last seventeen months. We greatly greatly appreciate your support because without you, they can be no us. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We have it in stop. The holidays are upon us and we want to make sure you have a very best holiday season. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shade by La Portia. And if you cannot find it in a city or a state near you, order it. We're shipping directly to your door. One more thing, please drink responsibly. Go follow my media company on all of his platforms. That's Shayshaped Media and my clothing company. Eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We had our new its release that just dropped. We have got shirts. We got new shirts and t shirts. No, we got new shirts and sweats. Excuse me. We've also released some stocking stuff as beanies, cooses, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you get yours while supplies last.
Speaker 3: Jr.
Speaker 2: Has a platform also. His podcast is called par three podcasts on all platforms. That's at par three with the number podcast. Check JR out and see what he's talking about. On the golf. He's a golfer, He's a golf officionado. He loves his winy trying to become a small yate. We'll see how that's going down the rooms. That's going down the road. But hey, make sure you check out Swish on all of its PAMP platforms. Part three podcasts, Well, let's get right into a guy. The heat beat, The breaks off the Lakers. One was gonna happen by as many as forty three points at one point time.
Speaker 3: Uh, Swish, what the hell going on with the Lakers?
Speaker 1: They played the heat ain't nothing to do, Ain't none you a dude.
Speaker 6: No, it ain't just the heat though it ain't just the heat man, Like I gotta give my boys, and they all give my bus and help, they gotta give my bush man.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's the situation. I don't know what the trading move is. But you already got a new coach, you got a new system, you gotta new everything. Y'all allowed to coach everybody ramping the raider. So it's gotta be the players and this right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, obviously you're playing the best, the best team in the East. What you expect was gonna happen you, y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all got the best three best team.
Speaker 3: Y'all better hold thee y'all.
Speaker 5: Man every y'all some front runners, man, nobody cares about happening better than.
Speaker 3: The next to be all the way you're not. You're not.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't want to bet now, y'all don't want to bet who come out the East this year?
Speaker 3: Y'all ain't coming out the East.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact, y'all not even coming out of the state of Florida.
Speaker 3: Cold better than.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Listen with the Lakers guy with the small sumb size and what's gonna happen to the rest of the goddamn league the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, i'n let y'all finish.
Speaker 6: No less in bad right now. Man, They're just in bad shape right now.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: You you got to figure out uh. For one, you gotta figure out Bronze situation. Like granted, he's bron and he is who he is, and he he's going at this point in time, we've never seen it before, so it looks different, but you gotta Unfortunately, he's gonna have bad games. It's gonna happen, or not even not bad games, but it's just not gonna happen. It's not gonna be games to where he's a we're accustomed to seeing him have.
Speaker 3: So the supporting cast.
Speaker 6: Needs to be a brand number one and let him play two and three four. Gotta figure it out. But they gotta play better. They got to play do.
Speaker 2: But you know, simple philosophy, if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. The only thing they change was the code with the results after twenty one games are the seam twoeven nine.
Speaker 3: What have you changed player wise? Nothing?
Speaker 2: So what do you what did you expect. We see Anthony David slaying at an MVP level. Yeah, Lebron is not as efficient. Yeah he's gonna gowe for twenty four from the three. Yes, he's had. He's averaging like sixteen points in his last ten games, last six to seven games.
Speaker 3: I get all of that.
Speaker 2: But he's still averaging twenty two, nine and eight, which is good stats. But you're comparing him to a younger Lebron. You're paying him to compare them to a twenty five thirty a thirty five.
Speaker 3: Year old Lebron James.
Speaker 2: So if you look at those, you look at his numbers now at forty damn near forty, a couple of days away from forty compared to what you used to see him. No, they look bad. He's not playing good, there's no way around that, Jr. And he's turning What makes it worse is that he's playing bad and he's turning the ball over at an alarmic rate on top of it. So it come found of the problem. Now, there's a lot of things that I think could possibly be going on, Jr. You let me know what you think. I think maybe the Olympics, maybe he was a little tired but also he had five triple doubles and say sixty eight seventy games. Last year he has six and twenty one. You know what to take It takes a lot of effort. You can say what you want to say about russ but to get a triple double, ain't like the rebound that coming directly to you. You got to chase some rebound now and you got to put the ball on the floor some rebounds.
Speaker 6: You got to steal some rebounds like it ain't no way around it. You gotta steal some stats. You gotta be somewhere you're not supposed to be on personal like.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of and I don't know, Like I said, I don't know if he's hurt. I don't like to speculate on what's going on with Lebron because, like I said, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking.
Speaker 2: I mean, at thirty nine years of age and you play in the Olympics, you didn't take that time off. It was very important to him to play in the Olympics because he knew that was going to be the last time that he got an opportunity to play on the international stage with Stephen kd Now he had played on the international stage with KD, but he had never played with Steph and I don't think that was an opportunity that he was willing to pass up, even if it meant probably at some point early in the season compromising his play during the season another thing, and then they.
Speaker 3: Trouble that you have it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't know what he gets out of playing eighty two games. I understand that as you get older, you value games more because you realize you have left with less of them. Switch, but playing eighty two games at the age of thirty nine, almost forty, that doesn't benefit him because I don't think it's gonna change anybody's mind because, oh man, he played eighty two games at forty. Nobody's gonna look at Lebron and think any more or any less of him.
Speaker 3: Because he didn't play eighty two games.
Speaker 2: And so I think at some point in time he's gonna have to probably sit down for a game or two.
Speaker 3: And that's okay, that's okay. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know he wants to play, because the one thing that we can honestly say is that switch as we start to get oh Joe, you go through this as we start to get closer to the end, Hey, you love the game even more because pretty soon it ain't gonna be no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. I don't like though I know what I don't like to night.
Speaker 5: Well, I respect, I respect both of your basketball knowledge. I respect both of your basketball prowess and understanding of the game. But I don't appreciate y'all saying making these excuses for Lebron.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I don't like the fact that y'all are not giving the Heat credit for putting built the ass to the Lakers.
Speaker 1: And that's what happened tonight, had.
Speaker 5: They had they not been strong, all these different excuses and Olympics and being tired and playing age of two games and who they need to bring in and you need help.
Speaker 1: No, the Heat put built the ads tonight, simple as that.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you explain the other fly games they lost in eight?
Speaker 1: Did you see Tyler hero the night? Yes he had thirty one, Yes, yeah, yeah, he had thirty one.
Speaker 2: But what we're trying swishing out trying to explain it's not just the game. We're trying to explain what's going on with Lebron because tonight.
Speaker 3: He played great. He was twelve and eighteen. Yeah, yeah, we wouldn't have this.
Speaker 5: That's how you know, ain't nothing wrong with him. Lebron is human. Lebron is going to have bad games, you know. Sometimes, like playing baseball, Sometimes you go in the slump. Sometimes you mean you ain't seeing the ball like you always do. It happens sometimes the receivers. Sometime you dropped the ball. Oh, sometime you dropped the ball. You have a bad game, that's all he's showing us.
Speaker 3: Let me ask your question.
Speaker 2: If you had six eight games and you dropped five passes a game, you don't think anybody's gonna ask what's wrong?
Speaker 3: Without Joe? I thought so, Nah, you know you both.
Speaker 2: If you dropped one path for two three games in a row, they're gonna ask. Now, imagine dropping four to five pass Imagine you had in a game liking Joku on Monday night, but you had three or four of those in the row.
Speaker 3: What you think people asking O Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, I'm your coach, gonna have to put him inside and talk to me in the office and stuff exactly something.
Speaker 1: But you don't think it's a little different for basketball though.
Speaker 5: For basketball so if they touched the ball so many times going up and down the floor in transition, you think it's a little different. Even though he's having the turnovers the nine, he's not shooting well, the fact that they got the ball in their hands so much, it's kind of hard to make that kind of comparison.
Speaker 3: Or am I tripping? No, it's the the end of the bath inefficiency.
Speaker 2: You got to talk about a guy that, no matter how he shoots the he's normally shooting fifty percent. Oh joe, he's shooting less than forty percent. That's what That's what's the alarming part. Yeah, we know he's a streaky shooter from the three point line, so we're not expecting him to beat Clay or Dave Lillard or Steph Curry because he can get hot and make seven, eight or nine, but he can be cold.
Speaker 3: But oh joe, he went over twenty four from the three.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what you see? This is what I like. This is a testament to Lebron's greatness.
Speaker 3: Yes, that we.
Speaker 1: Finally see him be human shoot under fifty percent, and all of a sudden we're questioning that same greatness because he's been grief for so goddamn loan.
Speaker 2: But father Time is undefeated. We saw that with Tom. Did Tom look like did Tom last year? Did he look like he looked the previous year? No, No, he didn't. It happens quick and the greatness. I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's I don't think it's that with bron I think I find him a lot of when I look at the games and I don't do watch them play, and I don't honestly don't. I don't watch much as much as I used to. I just looked at it. It seems like it's disinterested. Like it's early in the season. You know he got don't have an opportunity to be there at a certain time. If they don't think he got the true pieces to be in the right words out of my mouth. There's so many different factors that go into it. It's just like you find yourself disinterested.
Speaker 2: Sweet, Do you think it's a situation where he like, man, he looks around, man, we ain't really got no chance to compete for a title?
Speaker 3: Who we kidding? No, right, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: I think he's one hundred percent think that at times because you look around the league, and you look at teams who got better, who's already better than and they got better.
Speaker 3: Okay, see you.
Speaker 6: Got but you still got a team like a Boston one chip kept everybody. Then you got a team like go to State. Who's in your car who arguably in the situation, Yeah, they're playing really good ball, and you like you've got teams around you. That's like continuously the Clippers waiting on Kate back, still looking good, like he coming back eventually. But it's just it's it's so many instances in LA like you y'all, y'all the Lakers, but y'all still like now it's like when he if Kawhi come back and then the Clippers get rolling rolling, y'all gonna be the bt LA.
Speaker 2: I think that James word is sounded off against the Lakers. This is what he had to say. They need to get on the bus tonight and get some white Castle Burgers and drive to Atlanta, and they need to think about who they are and what they need to do, because what they're doing right now ain't even close to Lakers basketball, not even close. I mean, look, guys, I mean who we can't the bitches. Look they put d Lo on the bench and he gave a little spark. But your bitch was a problem last year, but you brought everybody from last year team back. Ruey has been inconsistent. That's who he is. D Lo has been inconsistent. That's who he is. Jared Vanderbelt has been nicked. That's who he is. Gabe Benson hadn't shot the ball since he left Miami. I mean, I'm not breaking I'm not breaking news now that's not to I mean, adk't go three or fourteen. I mean AD didn't play well last night and last night with the last night. I think last night and the night was a back to back and Lebron and Ad they played well. But Lebron has had a bad stretch, the worst stretch of his career, and we're trying to piece together what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't think he'll play that way.
Speaker 2: Do I think Lebron's gonna average twenty points for the season, though I think he'll be. He might not average twenty five, but I think he'll be somewhere twenty three, twenty four.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you, die twenty So if he have, if he averages.
Speaker 6: Twenty, if brid a couple out of here, out of this season, and he just averages twenty seven and seven twenty six and at forty years average more than that. He goes, that's that's that's that's that's great. Yeah, you know you ever think about it.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the guy that has twenty one straight years of averaging at least twenty five points twenty one straight seasons. The only person that's ever averaged fifteen straight season of twenty five is he and KD.
Speaker 1: So that's just that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Just just just to give you better context for both of y'all. Obviously you you both know the game of basketball. You know I who you know who When I was in high school and the giving exemple, I played football when I was.
Speaker 1: Not talking about.
Speaker 5: Now I'm talking about I average even as a freshman, my freshman, my freshman year to my senior, I average thirty.
Speaker 1: Five a game.
Speaker 5: He's how good Lebron was his longevity and being able to do he's done like twenty one years.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's like a little comparison between me and Lebron A little bit.
Speaker 3: No, ain't no comparison.
Speaker 6: Hey, I ain't gonna lie if I said I had thirty five touchdowns my junior year.
Speaker 3: That's that would be a clip.
Speaker 1: But what you just told you that that's doable.
Speaker 6: I only had eight and I felt like that average.
Speaker 5: Avere thirty five. You gotta understand I was, I was, I was supposed to go. I was both supposed to go to the NBA.
Speaker 3: No, who's you playing?
Speaker 1: Say the best in the business down here in Miami.
Speaker 3: No, you weren't playing.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to go to prison, but he changed his life. He heard his life around that he's supposed to go.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen. I'm a true athlete, man. I got footage, even though the footage on yes, that graty. Yeah, it don't look good. It don't look good.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna live one thing I can say. You got some halifi athletes. I ain't gonna live for me. I feel like athletic ability. I could do any of everything. Bowl, yeah for sure, Baseball, I could a box, I could I could kick a soccer ball.
Speaker 3: Oh shoe.
Speaker 6: I feel like Show is like literally one of those people who I feel.
Speaker 5: Like, you know what, that's why you might well if you ever got a problem with anybody, Nigga gonna beat the ass, nigga, I appreciate that support you were.
Speaker 3: About box Tail. He don't even fool for it. Knock wrote your out.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something, Keith, he better stop playing with me, all right. He better stop playing because he ain't gonna be doing no food critic.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be eating everything.
Speaker 3: Through a straw.
Speaker 1: This ain't what you want.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you not.
Speaker 5: Hey listen, hey, hey, matter of fact, I'm I'm gonna fight you for letting him get on there and think he could be anything competitive. So we're gonna go after I beat his ass that we're gonna fight too. Hey, hey, Jay.
Speaker 3: Listen to me.
Speaker 1: Ja.
Speaker 5: I don't care if it's Bruce Lee, Spike Lee, Keith Lee, anybody.
Speaker 1: With the last name. He gonna get their ass.
Speaker 5: For matter of fact, Hey, Lea from Rush Hours she Finnah get it too. Got me when you got me hot. I was on the plane and I saw the thing. I'm saying, what damn, Hey, they just okay, that's what we do, and I don't do m m A.
Speaker 1: I do boxing.
Speaker 3: He used to Yes, Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Somebody was mm A fighter. Don't mean they was good.
Speaker 5: I mean m m A I'm not good man.
Speaker 6: How let you I see the comedy flowers that you want to let the drive what you need to figure out anything he do to me?
Speaker 3: After that, I gotta put.
Speaker 2: The Hey, I done got too big to tussle.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: That's bad. That's too bad. That's too bad.
Speaker 5: That's bad cause we're gonna tussle for for the simple fact that you even.
Speaker 1: Let him say Chad, You let him say oh cho. The word ocean even came out this now, and you should have. You should have. Hey, you ain't gonna talk about my cole's like that.
Speaker 2: I take oho, you gramb, you're gonna say ow you just send the olow you said?
Speaker 3: Oh do now?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, tell keep me set that Set that ship up, man, set that ship up?
Speaker 3: Boxing, do you?
Speaker 1: I don't use my feet to kick. I don't kick with my.
Speaker 2: Hey that man, Hey, he's saying hands updated, Yeah, he said they registered the third show.
Speaker 1: My registered to my register. Hey, only one of us been on pay per view. I can tell you that, hey, man, leave that no hell now you hell it all got me fucked up, then we finna fight now. Matter of fact, if I see you and if I cantch you at a restaurant in Miami.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna swing on you, Lebron three with a fifty five eleven the third quarter where it's two thy four hundred and fifty first career three, breaking the Towe with Kyle Korvern for number seven.
Speaker 3: All time you talk about the guy his number one.
Speaker 2: Points top five and assists up there in steels up there in the top ten and three point shot at three point field goals made. I mean what it was, And it's like, we expect the man to play like Lebron to play until he fifty. They still expected him to put up the numbers like he did when he was thirty. That's just know how to let you know how great he is. When you have the same level of expectation for someone, you don't have the same level expect Think about it, Swish, we don't have the same level of expectation for our parents or our grandparents as they start to age because we know phylically it's just impossible to do.
Speaker 3: But because Lebron, we still expect him to.
Speaker 2: Go out there and sometimes give us a virtuoso performance where he gives us fifty or he gives us a thirty point triple double or he gives us a forty.
Speaker 3: Ten type of a ball game, and he by can do that.
Speaker 2: But as we get older, and I just believe this, as we get older, it just gets difficult, even as an athlete to do it with the ease that we once did and to rip and repeat said act.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for me, it's like, honestly, because it's a different one. You have the god given the ability to do it what she does have, but also the mind to know how to do it or she also has. So then once one starts like because your mind is going especially for him, his mind gonna stay sharp and it's gonna keep getting sharper and seeing defenses and seeing stuff that he's been saying.
Speaker 3: Over the years.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, you ain't gonna be able to get to that spot like you used to get to that spot.
Speaker 3: So then you've got to.
Speaker 6: Come up with more counters and everything else, or rely on your teammates and being able to rely on my teammates when I got to go out there and get twenty instead of getting twenty seven or trying to push it to go get thirty every night, like that's what was going to happen to be because again, when you see that spot and I can get to that spot, that's how you you know what I mean, Like, look at cod and Covid in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: He pulled that thought somebody kicked him from behind.
Speaker 6: Like that's when you start getting hurt, like you start to kill, like because you're trying to get somewhere you think you can physically get, especially him get yeah, yeah, yeah, sir, and then yeah and I don't want to put that only not going to get with it. But that's just that's just how it is. And on the body like he takes obviously takes amazing care of his body's probably the most he's definitely the most best fit athlete.
Speaker 3: I've ever got around.
Speaker 6: Whoa and even like no, no, no, you ain't got no chance start.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lied to you. I ain't gonna a lot. I ain't even lie to you. Oh true, it's not even close.
Speaker 1: Let me take this off real quick man.
Speaker 3: Stop playing. Hey dude, you got to do it.
Speaker 5: The most fit athlete is sitting right here. Everybody keep me disrespecting me. Now you're telling me Lebron in better shape than me. Nobody looked like this beat. Hey, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: That ain't pop. That ain't no pop. Talk that man.
Speaker 5: What I do, man is what I do. I'm in the best shape of my life.
Speaker 3: Wish he wait the swish he well buck eighty.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I'm a j r.
Speaker 5: I'm in better shape than every athlete on earth right now at fifty six.
Speaker 1: Nobody want to see me? Be real? Ship Son, you're in New York right now? In New York?
Speaker 3: Oh no, bro you a.
Speaker 1: Hey are you in New York right now?
Speaker 5: He Boyd said, I put that on every bodega in the Bronx. Nobody be signed. I'm telling you see nigga, word of my mother. Nobody's in better shape me.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. Don't worry about this way Brandon Ingram deny the trade to the Jazz. The Lakers are the favorite to acquire Ingram in the trade. Ingram wants to be part of a winning competitive environment. What's going on down in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Wish to get out of that man that's in the water.
Speaker 6: They're trying to get out of there, trying to get.
Speaker 3: The alligator.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: Gotta get him out that water. Bro, he over the eating up.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize I didn't know he was that big, Like I ain't gonna lie, like I've seen him in person and like we low key like they're there the same height.
Speaker 3: But then like around I'm like, damn, hey, yo, like he's supposed to be a two guard playing the four.
Speaker 2: But see the thing else, we can't have healthy conversation because the first day they say, you trying to fast shame the man.
Speaker 3: No, ain't nobody trying to fast shame him.
Speaker 2: We're having a healthy conversation about why this man stays injured and the man is undisciplined. He's undisciplined, Okay, you know you have weight, kids become fat adults, and people trying, Oh, give him some time to figure it out. You said that when he was twenty, You said it when he was twenty one, You said it when he was twenty two, you said it when he was twenty three.
Speaker 3: Now he's twenty four. What excuses are you gonna.
Speaker 1: Make for him?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I don't care anything about nothing off the field that. I don't care noough about that woman, whatever name is, I don't care.
Speaker 3: He got a child. I could care less about that. Now he got nothing to do with him.
Speaker 2: But me, I'm talking about his weight, him being undisciplined and he's staying hurt. Oh but when he plays, But when is that he's missed two hundred and.
Speaker 3: A level of a possible four hundred and one game. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And I'm here, I don't know if it's true.
Speaker 3: But what we reported is.
Speaker 2: That he fired CAAA because they got him a contract and it had those weight clauses in there, and he said he deserved more. Bro, they gave you that contract with with you death, you.
Speaker 3: Missed your whole rookie year. M I'm confused with Yeah. I don't know how you argue with that.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you argue you hurt now and it's like right, but it is like to me, it's like it's somebody in your ear at that point, like there's no way you you much got a home in somebody sitting there telling you some shit that is not try to lead true, and you believe that.
Speaker 5: I understand the people, the people around you, especially at that level, you know those are oh yes, man, ain't nobody trying to get.
Speaker 1: They want to cut off, so they don't one here.
Speaker 5: They're not gonna tell you what you need to hear, especially bringing in that kind of I'm not going to say nothing.
Speaker 3: He's twenty twenty, he's twenty four now, But what's the likelihood it's about to It's about time to start figuring it out. Twenty four.
Speaker 6: You've been in there one down in college, so he was what eighteen that time years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he might have played one.
Speaker 6: No, nobody playing on full seasons. First of all, let me get back to that. Ain't nobody playing on eighty two games no more? That's out like all that. I'm playing eighty two and I'm being.
Speaker 3: In shape, and this is gonna go down as my career. There ain't nobody doing that no more. That shit, don't that's that was cave Man. Ain't nobody doing that. He'll be twenty five in July.
Speaker 6: Eighty eighty two games is nuts, And especially if he's playing for a contender. If you're not a rookie and you're trying to learn and like literally get your like get your barons in the league in your first couple of years, there's no way you playing eighty to eighty two games, seventy eight, seventy five.
Speaker 3: They're not doing it. Ain't no way, not no top dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's played six games this year.
Speaker 3: He played twenty four games.
Speaker 2: His rookie season, he played sixty one, then he went to twenty nine, then he went to seventy.
Speaker 3: So he played seventy games last year. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: He spent more time on the tattoo table that he has on the court.
Speaker 3: This year he played six games.
Speaker 2: Out of what they say, he's two weeks away.
Speaker 3: Now two weeks away? What so what you think? How long is it gonna take it to get back here right there?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: You know you know what's funny is I mean when you think about the NBA, NFL?
Speaker 1: I mean he should be getting level right.
Speaker 5: Uh, you shouldn't be It shouldn't it be easy for him to not only get in shape, but to stay in shape when they have all the resources.
Speaker 1: You got the money, money not an issue at that point.
Speaker 5: You can get the best doctors, the best the best nutrition is the best dieticians. What is the actual problem on why?
Speaker 2: What is it that you don't get about discipline? Doing what you need to do as opposed to what you want to do.
Speaker 5: So you mean the discipline when you're in the off season, not the discipline end season because you're in when you're in instructuring environment, it should be easy to do it.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's disciplined.
Speaker 6: In your lifetime, Dog, this ain't no, this ain't there's no off season, there's no all season, there's no a season, none of that.
Speaker 3: This is your life. You getting paid. Millions of people.
Speaker 2: Jump in the comment and say, let that man live his life, even though even though he's harming, is his professional career. But see people that never that doesn't get it. Let the man live his life, because I remember what I said. I said, the man, the man too heavy, he's too happy to do what he needs to do. Let that man live. Okay, now then.
Speaker 3: Let them live nothing. Look at it, m.
Speaker 6: You know the people say don't let him live, be the same people will be able to.
Speaker 3: Damn dog, you should still be fine. Yes, the same people.
Speaker 2: But see that's what I say when people tell me the on the diet, see I do lifestyle because see light diets have end dates, they have a start date, they have an end date. What they say, oh Joe, oh the next thirty days, okay, the next fifteen days.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a fast, I'm doing a cleans.
Speaker 2: It don't mean a thing if your lifestyle, because all you're gonna do is once you start back eating regular like you do, I stay drinking water, you will put right back on there.
Speaker 1: And I'm so glad you just use that.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't understand while women say, you know what, I'm going through a journey of celibacy, I don't know what fun because the same way you just explained it, the same bullshit you leave it behind, it ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Be that you start back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I didn't mean. I didn't. I didn't mean to drift off topic.
Speaker 8: My bad, No, but but you know, look I was hoping, he's I was hoping.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: You know, like women say they going on a fast or they going on a cleanse, and they do a fifteen day or a thirty day or sixty day.
Speaker 3: So what happens when you start back eating regular.
Speaker 2: It's just like a body building You see how body buildings, how they deplete themselves. What happened when they start back eating again? Blow um, like the hend the bird do women the same thing you could. You could deny yourself water, you could deny yourself carbohydrates. But I'm gonna tell you what happens when you put it back in there. You're gonna rehydrate, You're gonna pay and now you're gonna go carb up there still over boo there it is.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I ain't telling what somebody told. Man, I'm telling you what I know. Come on now, So I just I just don't get it. Everybody seems to be wanting to get out, get out of I see they said they got rid of Elfred Payton.
Speaker 3: You guys just had twenty one sis like a week ago.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, damn, y'all got y'all that good down there there, y'all can get give away, get a cut, lads, y'all be I wolf out. He injured, Zion is always injured. I mean with damn, and you're not gonna get back old Ion.
Speaker 3: You're not. Mm hmm, you're not. Ain't so many superstars you're getting equal value on You're not.
Speaker 1: What if he trade him early.
Speaker 3: Early, they know the history and plus they know he won't out. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I'm not. I'm a fan of trading early. I'm a fan of trading early in the season. Though, Like even though like y'all situation right with Jimmy, like I like Jimmy. I like Jimmy and My, but him and Pat button heads. So if y'all button heads rat to y'all butt heads and get trade him now, opposed to trying to wait till the trade deadline and then you're trying to make something happen and then okay, we're gonna be competitive and be in the playoffs and try to make this a new in that shape. Bro, By the time you trade somebody doing the like at that trade deadline, you don't have enough time to get the chemistry together to really go deep and strong in the playoffs unless you actually have the team for it. If you got a team for it, and you can, like throw a Drew Holliday in Boston after going in front of the Milwaukee, you'd be like, yo, bro, oh for sure, let's go.
Speaker 3: But if you got to throw, yeah, but you throwing.
Speaker 2: You look, I see what you're saying, swish, But you're throwing a third or fourth piece as opposed to a first or second piece. That's a big difference, because the office is gonna initiate through JB and JT first and foremost, as opposed to Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Jimmy's gonna be one or two. He ain't being No. Three or four. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think Jimmy can be a three or four dependent the d Like if he go to Miami and he go to the Lakers, he could be three.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, yes, yes, but.
Speaker 6: In the situations he can like the hyper Jimmy technically not a score. He's a basketball like that. That's what people forget about Jimmy. He's a basketball player. He's not a scorer. He can score one hundred, he can defend two. He can make plays in the make assist and make the rebound. He can do all of that. But he doesn't do anything one thing great to where like that's what he do.
Speaker 3: That's that's him.
Speaker 5: You don't do it for Hello, you say, you say Jimmy doesn't do one thing great, but he does everything good?
Speaker 1: Can can we say that.
Speaker 3: Everything really good? Not good really good? Yes?
Speaker 2: But that got some issues the Pelicans. This is what Sham's is reporting. The Pelicans still want to build around Zion right now. The Pelicans have no intention of waving Zion Williamson. The number one objective is to get him back on the court and build the right support around him.
Speaker 3: But what is Zion gonna do for them?
Speaker 2: What about him building the right supporting system around himself? I can't, oh Jo, I can't help you more than you want to help yourself.
Speaker 5: I can help him. I can help him, for one. Getting the people that's around you started death. You know your foundation, That shit started the roots. The root of the problem probably ain't even him. It's the motherfucker surrounding him. That yes, sir, Yes, sir, yes, sir, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: No, beg.
Speaker 5: You need somebody, You need somebody would have God damn iron fist to come in there and get that get that almost said down word, Get young bull together. Wrong people are running, that's all it is. If somebody in your circle got.
Speaker 1: To be the one with it.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this, if you let yourself get you a situation, right, oh show like say you shay you the best?
Speaker 1: That's me, that's me you too?
Speaker 6: Huh No, No, uncle, okay, you're there right and you and your playing weight and yeah, hey dad, well.
Speaker 3: How much would you want? Was about two fifteen he was like one eight five one nighted swish.
Speaker 6: One let's just say name okay, okay, And you showed up.
Speaker 3: After a couple of weeks at two fifteen.
Speaker 5: That's what I look like right now. But go ahead, but you can't move like you did. Absolutely you can't get off the ground.
Speaker 6: You can't get and on top of that, your availability, I'm gone.
Speaker 3: You're right. So when you do.
Speaker 6: Play five plays here, six plays here, we gotta sit you out then there the whole second half because you can't.
Speaker 2: And you open yourself up for injury and injury prone at that weight because your body is not used to handling it.
Speaker 3: Your body isn't used to moving that weight.
Speaker 2: That's why you see guys get nicked what they do hamstring, it's always a soft tissue because you're asking your body to torque a weight that is not used to your body, know what it used to moving around. That's why people say I feel comfortable at two hundred. I feel comfortable at My sweet spot is somewhere between one and two hundred, not not too ten to two twelve because now that extra weight, your body is not used to carrying that.
Speaker 3: And that's and here's the thing, twist. This is what you know.
Speaker 2: And oh till you never been really nick you know, it gets harder to maintain that way if you get nicked because you can't condition, you ain't. You can't get up and down the court, you can't ride the bike, you can't do the elliptical, you can't job.
Speaker 3: On the treadmill. So guess what.
Speaker 2: But you don't change your eating habits, but your workout habits have changed.
Speaker 3: So guess what happened? Don't Joe?
Speaker 2: Now you gain a pound? Your game three? Now you gained four. They're like, Bro, you've been out, how you gain weight? Because I'm still eating but I'm not working out for same. That's why you see guys when they retire. When you see guys, I see dvs that look like office alignment.
Speaker 3: Hello, hey, you've been with me. I played the issue.
Speaker 2: What number you sixty five or seventy seven? Cause you you damn su you ain't have no twenty or thirty.
Speaker 7: Dollars two Because when you retired, if you maintained the same eating habits but not the same training schedule, shoe, you don't have no choice but the game waight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's how I got like this.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I just I just don't get it. I just hope Zion, I hope he fin figures it out. Uh, I just I just hope he figures it out. It's gonna be in a situation where we're gonna be talking about this years from now, like what could have been Josh Hart on his fifty one thousand dollars bonus from winning the NBA Cup.
Speaker 3: I really don't care about the young guys.
Speaker 2: All I care about is me and what I'm gonna spend Jaylen Brunson, you f and a whole Josh, I want.
Speaker 3: A new watch? Ay them?
Speaker 1: Dude is funny man?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? Uh sweet? Do you like it? You like it? Season tournament? I hate it? Tell me why you don't like knowing about it? It's just.
Speaker 6: So me is some reason for God like and you're trying to give people a reason to play the game that they supposed to love. It's not for the fans. It's not for the fans. So it's like like and it goes back to the eighty two games. Playing the eighty two game season like that was like, that's like a badge of honor when I came in, that's a badge of honor. If you can play eighty two games, or play eighty games, eighty one games, that's like then then they're like iron Man, especially one of those dudes. Yeah, Like I'm I was wildwy with that, bro. I played eighty two games once, play eighty games once, and play like seventy eight or seventy nine games twice. And when I tell you, brother, like that shit really like I wore that shit like a badge. Because when I was a kid, like dude, do my dream, I was like, I'm not one of these kids who got good and out of nowhere and it just so.
Speaker 3: Happened like, oh, because I'm good, let me just go do this.
Speaker 6: Like No, I grew up with that thirst of playing the game and being great at the game I've been playing against since I was three years old. So for me to be really good or great or like that shit meant the world to me. So when I see guys who like quote unquote say they love it as much as I love it, and then I hear them or listen to how they talk about the game or what should they do, I'm just like, all right, like they don't like they sounds like you more. You got to say that more for you than it is for the actual genuine love of the sports.
Speaker 3: Degree.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like when you say when you love something, switch, oh yo, when you love something, what wouldn't you do to keep it? What wouldn't you do to maintain being there? If you love something, you love your mom, you love your dad. Because when I love something, I love it wholeheartedly.
Speaker 3: I'm all in. I ain't halfway in.
Speaker 2: I'm all in, and I'm gonna do everything I possibly can because I know that's gonna come a time in which I can't do it. So I'm gonna go one hundred miles an hour to try to maintain it as long as I can.
Speaker 1: But with that, boy, bring that to me one more time, the beginning of that. When you love some.
Speaker 2: What what would you do? If you love something? Tell me what you wouldn't do to keep it?
Speaker 1: That's all I need right there. That's all I need right there. Boy, when you.
Speaker 2: People see people tell you a lot of things wish I see better than not here.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that. Show me.
Speaker 2: You love it, you you really love it. But that's not what I see or your work ethic. That don't that. Don't say love m that, don't even say that's your mysterress.
Speaker 3: At all. Nah, bro, you got to beat this bolted to this thing.
Speaker 1: I see better than I hear. I like that, Yes, yeah, like that.
Speaker 3: What you think about this?
Speaker 2: John Lurright explained why he's torn down his dunkin this season. I'm not trying to dunk it all. Y'all think I'm lying. I'm dead serious. Sometimes I get knocked out of the air a foul, don't get caught, and now out longer than I'm supposed to be. Sometimes the foul might get caught. I still hit the floor, but after the game you might feel a little fall. So just pick and choose. Man, Hey, two points is two points. I get it done. That's all that matters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like I like John, but John nice boy, young young bull exposed up his hell man god Lee, swish what you think?
Speaker 6: I think he's definitely the most explosive since the road, like he I'll think, I honestly, I'll feel him though. I feel what he's saying, but I don't think he can play that. So either that's I feel like, yeah, like that's you, bro, like that, Like, don't let that pull you back. You better do that ship as long as you can, because once it's done, that ship is done. Hey, you ain't like all that jumping on the seven Fudders and all that ship.
Speaker 3: That ship was fire bro. I used to do it. Trust me, Bro, I'm gonna grow, I tell you.
Speaker 6: I mean under the golf hole soul, bro, I can't get loaded and the stakes belly.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, though, you wi that you don't buy Ferrari to drive it like a Cadillac. You get it to go fast. God gave you those fast twitch to you. That's what made you who you are, right You You not Luca. You got fast switch muscle fibers. You're explosive. You You've made to elevate. You have a your slender frame and bro, hey it isna It's gonna be what it's gonna be. But he says that it's easy to say that until you get in the moment and people start talking trash and you're like, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna catch it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna catch in the lane. I got something you.
Speaker 6: But for me, I think I think John is one of those like you don't even got to talk trash from He's already played with such a yage like it ain't even like it's personal without it being personal like with everything, and I like that about him, So I don't really like it's great to hear and you know, I mean it's like it's probably be more of a cell to get people back on his side.
Speaker 3: But I don't see that. I don't see you but not.
Speaker 6: Going out there and trying to boof on somebody who coming off on the on the on the weak side late on him at the back.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to jump over him every.
Speaker 2: Wish we'll see what he played the Lakers, because we know how he did did just stay he has for the Lakers. I'm gonna see if that whole truth, I would see how many times he lay it up, how many times he just used the float game, or how many time he actually trying to poke on fot right.
Speaker 3: Been looking at him in the fast break.
Speaker 6: Watch how many times he he just lay it up opposed to guard that John one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Charles Barkley says the Thunder are the best team in the NBA. Chuck says he's seen enough to declare them the best. No, I don't think they're better than Cleveland, and I don't think they're better than ball than.
Speaker 5: The Celtics ship. Hell, they ain't even they ain't even better than the Heat.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, Oh, they're better than the Heat.
Speaker 2: But they damn suo ain't for me and what I see and I've seen them all three, they're not better. They're not better than the Cavaliers, and they're definitely not better than the Cels.
Speaker 1: What about the Thunder? The Thunder better than the Warriors.
Speaker 3: I think they beat the Warriors, didn't they beat Honestly, I think they beat the Warriors. I don't think they beat the Nuggets.
Speaker 2: You know now they beat the Nuggets. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no that they got nah, I don't think so either. I don't see him. They're not beat the Cavaliers, and they damn should not beat the Celtics in seven.
Speaker 3: H hemp, I tell you what, I think that a dog fight will go to.
Speaker 2: I don't believe they beat the Lakers and seven because this is the first time they beat the Lakers in a long time. The Lakers got their number. I take the Lakers. I'll take the Lakers over them right now in a seven game series. Even though Lebron played as bad as he is, I still take the Lakers. I damn sure. Hein't taking them over Cleveland.
Speaker 3: I'm showing that.
Speaker 2: I'm showing that I'm not taking them over in Boston.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, no sir, no zero chairs that. I definitely I'm taking them over Mia. Sure. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't know what's wrong. It's cool. It's cool.
Speaker 5: Y'all don't support y'all don't support it's cool. Rock k love that.
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow says he bought a Tumbler batmobile from the Dark Knight trilogy. Each were priced at about three million dollars and are fully functional but not street legal. Burrow told you Higgs and Jamar Chase doing practice last week. Have I told you I bought a batmobile. I don't get it for like a year, but I bought one.
Speaker 3: I mean it ain't straight legal. That's a fucking flet.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, you you collect cars, don't you? You love cars?
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, but they need to be street legal. I gotta be able to drive him on the street. I know.
Speaker 5: But some something like that collect something like you know, Jay len O, Rick Ross, some of those, some of those dudes that collect things where it's not street legal.
Speaker 1: When you put it up and you save it and lay it on down the road. You know it's working.
Speaker 5: You paid three million for it. Think about it maybe ten years, twenty years from now. Who knows what it might cost, might what it might be worth for that matter, what.
Speaker 3: You want to say? Switch three bill three three tickets tickets.
Speaker 6: Man, Listen, y'all, bet I don't know how much you'll making killing because I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't got it.
Speaker 5: That's at five a year and football satary prossibly nothing a three to five off the field, so he probably doing six year year.
Speaker 3: Thirty twenty eight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I ain't spending that three bill three million on one car.
Speaker 2: If I spent three million, it ain't moving nowhere because that's a house.
Speaker 3: And I ain't talking no RB and no mobile home.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, I'm going down there to Corbo with my boys and there go buy a Revella next to them.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna do. I'm not a batmobile. And he must be.
Speaker 1: He must be a huge fan of Batman or something.
Speaker 6: I watched the moving Damn if he will Batman, I'm not buying that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, listen, we have we all have a vice, advice and certain things that we would spurge on if what three million dollars mean?
Speaker 1: You know, my chie bats ain't got no goddamn vice.
Speaker 3: Not like.
Speaker 5: He probably does obviously for a reason to spend three men on that. And I think the value of whatever whatever it is he purchased the batmobile tumblr, whatever the hell it might be. Years from now, it's gonna be worth ten fifteen times what he paid for it.
Speaker 6: I should better be a baby roof card type of value, Wagner. And they give me and got the talk, give me that something three million for a car.
Speaker 5: And listen, I can't even I can't even talk trash.
Speaker 1: I think it was the two thousand and nine nine season.
Speaker 5: Hell, at least have god damn Bugatti for the season for the year, like a damn food. Yeah, but you gotta understand I was I was making so it was this was money off the field.
Speaker 1: I was making so much off the field.
Speaker 3: Otay, it's still your money. Your people say, they go through the.
Speaker 1: What was that twenty five thousand a month?
Speaker 3: Oh hell now months? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, And you.
Speaker 5: Know how I know how much? You know how I remember how much it was. Matter of fact, people in the chat, if you could do me a favor. You know how jail You know how people get in trouble with their old tweets, Like when they become famous or something, people go search their old tweets. We were playing we were playing Philly in the preseason, and I tweeted in the middle of the game on the sideline after I got hit.
Speaker 1: I literally literally on the sideline.
Speaker 5: I got hit, came to the sideline and tweeted, I'm okay, y'all. The NFL find me twenty five grand for tweeting in the middle of the game. And that's how I remember what my Bugatti payments was, because once they took it out of my check, that was the tweet.
Speaker 1: That's not the next day.
Speaker 5: Hey chat, If y'all know how to get on Twitter and go back to I think I was still playing it probably two thousand and to that. I guarantee the tweet is still up. Damn man, go go search and ship.
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 6: Twenty five thousand, Yeah, they finally what fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was funny. I remember that too.
Speaker 2: That was I mean, like, I mean, I gotta be I gotta be making some seed bread. I got to be having some seed bridges, but I don't really like, like I said, like a car like that man. And now you've got to tie toss twenty two thousand of all change or nah, hey now.
Speaker 3: The car.
Speaker 2: You know that if you're like anything your house, right, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that. You know you don't drive every day, now, you know you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't draft up because no way, ain't no way left.
Speaker 1: That specially the case.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta have a.
Speaker 6: First of all, you gotta have a h my all my boy got he got a car manager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yah yeah, a.
Speaker 6: Car manager that manager cars and all that. So whenever you want to drive up to the Jordan Jordan he makes cars.
Speaker 3: You gotta have that, you know, like a Jay Leno like uh sign fail Ralph Lauren is in the cars. Uh is in the cars? Uh uh Jordan's Jordan Jordan's.
Speaker 2: Uh let me tell you got a car selection that you better not a sleep on. I don't know if y'all know him. That's called Rick Hendricks.
Speaker 1: Oh Rick yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well old school, yes, yes, I'm talking about corvet splint windows. I'm talking about Yeah, I'm talking about old old stuff. He's a Chevy guy, so you know all that Chevy stuff like a Nova, like a Chevelle, stuff like that. Uh got Dodge guy so he got the cool to the super Bes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That stuff that you know they got.
Speaker 2: They made one to nine that you go to me, come or you go the Baron Jackson. You're talking about two million, three million, four million dollars. Who Yeah, that's what I gotta do, a mike, I'm coming to an auto show. You're not coming to an auto show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you in the car like that.
Speaker 3: Wish we go down there, bussa, let go down there and we buys up.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna like cas.
Speaker 6: Straight cash on me. I want my seat for Ostro in that job. See, y'all gonna now you gotta keep you gonna keck. You gotta keep the car reginal unless you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: A Oh no, no, no, we're gonna keep it a regional. I ain't gonna lie. I need a sixty day tomorrow straight up. Okay, I like today. I need that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: My father's got one. Yeah, he restored them and all that. So I need to match up with pops. I need to go for a ride.
Speaker 3: I would like to have.
Speaker 2: H a gt O m hmm nice ct o God take over. Yeah, that's the mostake.
Speaker 3: That's that's the mustake, the Mustang.
Speaker 5: I've never been a That's what I about. I was going to sixty seconds right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Know what that what that with that Mustang?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But I do like I do, like I do, like I do, like old cars. I want to get I would to get I want to get. I would like to get a resto Bard you know, it has that, but it's it's modern. It's a rest it's old school, but it got modern features. That's the way I can drive it. I can drive it as opposed to getting something that's a nineteen sixty and you can't drive it, and I.
Speaker 3: Think're gonna be spitting over leaking all of your driveway.
Speaker 6: So I was that's about some boys, the Broncos that they're doing. Now you've seen them Broncos, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Vinta's Broncos.
Speaker 3: Yeah them. Jones is fired.
Speaker 6: They got the new they got the new insight, but still the kind of old school Jones take this out.
Speaker 2: Sylvester Stallone says he once mailed his longtime wife Jennifer Flavian a breakup letter Bill fed X the lone express regret about the decision to send the note back to Flavan back in nineteen ninety four, when the couple had been dated for six years, but a year later they passed things up and the two got married in nineteen ninety seven, and they stayed together ever since. What's the worst way you've ever broke up with someone?
Speaker 1: Ooh, hey, I'm so glad, y'all. See here we go?
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, I'll never forget.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the year, but let me tell you my history when it comes to women. Everybody leave me, Jay, j'all, when I tell you, everybody leave me, I never stood a chance. So so many people have left me to the point where I'm numb to it. When somebody leaves like, that's that's how that's how long it's been happening.
Speaker 1: They listen. I'm so numb to it. I'll never forget.
Speaker 5: A chick left a voicemail. She broke up with me, and she left a voicemail on my phone. Who breaks up with somebody and not have the decency to do it to their face, or at least at least text it to me. I happened not to answer the phone, but then answer the phone. She left Jazzmine Sullivan, I'll never forget this. She left in love with another man. I'm not scared in love with another man.
Speaker 1: On my voicemail, I'm like, what.
Speaker 5: And when I tried to, you know, get in contact with her to see, you know, what's going on, I couldn't, Like, I don't know if she had blocked my number of what had happened.
Speaker 1: And then like two weeks later, she's another dude.
Speaker 6: So it may you about to talk about I'm not scared of lines and.
Speaker 3: For another dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she's left me for another dude.
Speaker 5: And then boom, he did it wrong and then she tried to spin the block.
Speaker 3: You got to let him, got to get get your lick back. No, no, no, no no, I don't do no lick. I don't do no.
Speaker 5: Look once once once you once you, once you depart, once you get off the plane. You know how you try to get back on and they and you can't come back.
Speaker 3: No, we we ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: Once you you walk off the plane. I'm good because everything I do, you know, you know I am. Everything I do is it comes from.
Speaker 3: A good place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm genuine. You know, I'm not perfect. You know I'm the first I'm not perfect, but.
Speaker 1: You know for the mistakes that I do make, you know, God, God forgive me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm a bashlabe sometime, you know, trying to I try. I try to follow the ten commandments, but sometimes I fall short. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing with it's hard. The right plate is it's dignally that's in the wrong. That the brother you can't make her all the way to parents, don't check you expect the flight back.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no.
Speaker 3: We all had that, Joe, we all had that problem when you was young. You meet um the control.
Speaker 1: I'm a good dude. Good, he's a good man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that got trouble without yonga. A lot of them told me I was good. That was the problem.
Speaker 1: I was too good.
Speaker 10: I should have stayed my answer old. But then you get older, you're like, what damn, Yeah, I know what? Yeah, get that, come on now, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean. They just like.
Speaker 2: The thing is, you know, when somebody serious, like when somebody say, don't call me no more. All that I mean, they don't really say anything. They're like Shannon, I'm over, I'm done. Boom, that's it. And you called I think they would be already like change call the people and say, look, I'm gonna call my I'm finna call he soon to be my axe, because soon as they hang up, you call right back. The number you call is no longer in service. If you feel you reach this numbering error, please hang up and try this call again.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, it is Joe. It is what it is when it runs the course course. He ain't nothing you can do. I'm not finna.
Speaker 2: I'm not finna blow you up and do all that stuff because you're not finna hit me with no harassment charge. I told him. I told him kill me. Not the call I'm would say, Hey, are you sure? I was saying, Hey, I'm gonna call one more time, Shannon, don't call me?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, everybody, what the A and E scared straight?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're not finna put that on me.
Speaker 6: Hey, I ain't gonna lie, man. I got my heart little broken when I was in high school. Bro, there's the only girl who broke up with me, and she told me, yeah straight up, Bro, I was so look right, So I'm gonna tell me, I'm gonna keep it all the way in one thousands, Like I didn't want to go to this.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to go to this tournament, right.
Speaker 6: I was playing in the AAU BASKETBALLA pop told me you gotta go to this tournament and all that. But it was like a little party situation. I had my little Puerto Rican girlfriend, Yeah, a little mommy. I was for my sophomore. You know what I'm saying. Sophomore starting varsity football and basketball. I'm thinking I'm the man. Everybody over here looking like all right cool. So my proms ended up making me go to this tournament. So I was supposed to call her at like at a certain time, and I did end up calling. I had had I had a game and because you know, we played six games a day back then, but I had a game, and just so happened. I get this, like the scholarship that I always wanted, the Carolina Roy Williams came to my game.
Speaker 3: Everything. I end up getting that ship. Like that shit happened literally the same weekend. Bro, I get back, I get back to school. Everybody hearing about it.
Speaker 6: She give me my letterman jacket, back my little chain and was like nah, I'm good, like straight, like I want to give her a hug and all that she hand on the.
Speaker 3: Chest like nah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Like minute, I'm like, oh, she gave you the Lettiman jacket back and a chain.
Speaker 6: The letterman jacket back in the chain like nah, I'm I'm I'm good beloved Like on that, I'm like, oh, like damn.
Speaker 3: And when I hit me, bro, I ain't a lot. I was like the first girl, I like really crying. I was hurt. I was.
Speaker 1: The position in the bed like that kind of cry with your stomach hurt.
Speaker 3: So you've been there, young, so be there.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm glad we could be vulnerable and tell the truth because we didn't all been there. You know, some dudes we act like, oh, I ain't crying over I have been there, Like that's he I knows that kind of pain on nobody.
Speaker 3: Hey, that ship work whatever? Over?
Speaker 11: Have you ever and if you ever able to right yeah yeah yeah, if you can't, let it be, but if you can, man, oh yeah, that's what I ever did.
Speaker 3: I swear to God.
Speaker 1: It's one thing about it.
Speaker 5: Stuff like that scar you to j like with that story, your fat that story you just told obviously, I was.
Speaker 1: Scarred years ago. I was scarred years ago.
Speaker 5: And one thing I always tell uncle all the time anytime we talk about things like this, you know, and you get on me too about saying it where I say when dealing with people, you know, I always manage my expectations.
Speaker 1: You hear me. You see where I'm coming from. You don't understanding.
Speaker 5: Not only how you get him is how you lose them, you know, And understanding history always repeats itself.
Speaker 1: So therefore I'm able to I'm able to compartmentalize and understand. You know, I'm trying. I'm trying to go just just by by example.
Speaker 5: So it's it's easy when things don't work out, I always remember and just and trace back. Well, hell, well this is what happened back then, So I'm not going to be the only thing. Well hell, it wouldn't happen to me. So it makes it easy because of that heartbreak I didn't been through twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: It sounds, but it's been. It's been.
Speaker 5: It's been a protective for me because hell, when I think about it, everybody left me since nineteen eighty three. I ain't had I'm shooting. I'm shooting like thirty percent from the field. I mean well, I mean well, I don't mean no harm, you know.
Speaker 3: But do you watch film?
Speaker 1: Do you watch the film? I saw the Notebook and ship I saw a pretty wooman.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm talking about do you watch film on you?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I need to though, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's something though.
Speaker 9: If you don't watch film on you, you watch the film on everybody else. It's difference, you know, you like, Oh damn, I shouldn't. I ain't even have to step to the right right there. I could have just kept yeah, you know, come on now, you know, yeah, look watching me, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna lie. I'd rather watch anybody watch anybody. I ain't gonna lie. I don't know if I'm not, I get you'll just thinking about you?
Speaker 1: You know what? What feel are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Feeling that? Jay? Are talking about.
Speaker 1: That one?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gun shot now, so you know, out of accidentally did something I wasn't supposed to do. My foes downstairs.
Speaker 1: You're good, you're good, you're good.
Speaker 3: All you here, all you hear is a teddy guitar at a Titus market.
Speaker 1: Got enough for you? It wasn't the honest man you know, we we all.
Speaker 3: You know good hap
Speaker 1: The volume