Speaker 1: Like it's like doing a podcast with Ron Burgundy.
Speaker 2: You guys are.
Speaker 3: Proper the other thing.
Speaker 1: I think you guys and probably deal with more than people think. Do people because you're bigger and your athletes, do people bow up like they think I could take this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I think in college more than anything else. I don't know if you ever had that. Did it happen in college more?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have a few guys come up and kind of like bow their chests out and stuff like that, and you're like, it just depended on what year of college I was in earlier in the years, so he's probably end up in something a little more to play for us.
Speaker 3: So I was like, you know, get this peasant out of my Yes, we're rolling deal. Hell yeah, I feel like this is like an obituary for a dog. Dude, Like we're like when I when I sat down, I was like, my first thought, I knew it was wrong, but she did. I don't know.
Speaker 5: This is my dog, Kira. It's not my dogs, my wife's dog. I inherited her when I started. It was a big win for me. Did dogs all time? Did the person who paint that poked the dog in the eye? But No, she knows how to win like you do the pall. You do know she can. She spends half of her day with that eye close. Now come on in that wild Yeah. No, she lost it to cancer.
Speaker 3: Sorry. It's a tough way to start this people.
Speaker 1: According to the Times, three second and that was hard.
Speaker 3: Nor quick showing on wo wow, that is tough. Brought to you by Chevy and Barstool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, brought to you Dogs with Cancer and Bustfoo the Boys is brought to you by Chevrolet and Barstool Sports.
Speaker 3: That would be crazy.
Speaker 1: We got a sponsor, was like, we just want to sponsor dogs with cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all we want to do. Oh, you want to find a cure. No, we just wanted to know we have their back.
Speaker 1: By the way, when I pulled up here today, ye go ahead, I said to Jacob, my son, who's here. I said, And we're Jewish. I'm like, hey, this is where they kill the Jews. By the way, I'm like, this is not he's the car runner on Jewish. Just so I can send to Jo guys, are that's hitler a little bit?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 3: Did you gotta sit down down?
Speaker 2: Make sure you get okay? We covered. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Thank god we covered those stickers. Oh man, yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Is when he does have that little dassy vibe when you kind of go near the shed, doesn't.
Speaker 1: It pull over the shed and all you hear is a generator. You're like some oh, this is not gonna be really Yeah.
Speaker 3: That like an antenna that pops up now or something. Or you see the busted couch by the there's some busted couches and.
Speaker 2: German playing cards.
Speaker 3: It's kind of fucked up, like are we in the right place or something? Is this okay? I am gonna get canceled. Dude. Dude's got the metal barrel and the fires going and they're just kind of singing the drinking drinking together. Yeah this we just want you to take a quick shower.
Speaker 6: Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 2: That's tough man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, First, I love your pot. Thank you. That means that means a lot. How did you are you the only active players? Was that love that you want to slam at home?
Speaker 5: Well, now that you brought it up, when we first started this whole thing, we were the only active I think I might go as far to say as like the sports, we were the only none team. Like we did it independently on our own and now I think there's like there's a few half a dozen guys. I feel like one yeah, big trust levels with Cameron Jordan and Mark Ingram.
Speaker 3: I know there's a couple guys lane Johnson does his outside outside the lane, outside the lane, outside the lane, but there's.
Speaker 5: There's a handful of guys that really really come on. And this is one thing that is definitely like a taboo thing, especially for offense line, and that's what I play. Play off its line in case you know nothing about.
Speaker 3: I wish I would, which I couldn't.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you about my injury before then I probably could have played. They often as offensive lineman when you get to college, they're like, hey, you know you've seen you know, see not heard. That's kind kind of the whole thing. You're kind of putting this box and then it gets the NFL. It's it's definitely that as you're young, as you get older, you can say a little bit more because you know, now you're a VET and I think, you know, this is a cool opportunity for us. I don't know if it's like that for linebackers, but definitely for offensive lineman like you kind of put like, hey, you have to do X, Y and Z and you just be an offensive lineman. And it was a cool thing for us to be able to have your own voice. And I know a lot of guys, especially guys coming out into the draft and in college, are definitely listening to our podcast more.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy. We have a college coming to the league. That's kind of like you talk about busting with the boys. We just drafted a.
Speaker 5: Guy in the second round who plays offensive line and he's like a big fan of the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. I do have I came prepared with questions for you guys. It sounds like you are now doing the podcast. I haven't offense before. Should we do it?
Speaker 3: Do we need to do our inu We started last week doing the Well, no, I will just wait for that. We'll just wait for the the alarm. Yeah, but the Chevy one is always in the front the very beginning. Well, go ahead, then, kid, This episode is brought to you by Chevy and Barstool, the Strongest most Advanced Silver. You love Chevies, don't you? I love Chevy Kylo Ren. You love Chevies, don't you? Yeah? If you're one of our listeners. You know that the Chevy Silverado, I'm gonna say it again, redundant, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. As truck guys, both of us are through and through. The Silverado is strong, advanced, dependable, hard working, gritty, lunch pale people, redundant, just like the people who drive them. You. I love it. Every season is a great season for a Silverado. But if spring rolls into the summer, just picture yourself in a truck. By the way, that rolled off your tongue. That seems very natural for you to say as spring rolls into summer. Yeah, that sounds like he looks in the mirror and he goes over those things he puts on. I'm gonna I'm gonna wink and do my high this way. Yeah, but picture yourself the boks infectious laugh. I love it. A big, bold, and commanded design, filled with truck capability for all kinds of things. Would you like me? You can do a whole bunch of things.
Speaker 5: You can tailgate, you can haul, you can have you can go see bustling with the boys.
Speaker 3: You cannot curse. You can't. We can't curse that, So we curse my god, shame and job.
Speaker 1: But yes, you want to explore, You're more than welcome to explore. It's an eight foot bed that never has to be made.
Speaker 3: In the words of Joe Duffy.
Speaker 1: Now we keep talking about redundant, hight Will's being redundant. When you're looking for a vehicle, don't you want it to be redundant? Right? It starts up every single time and moves for you. When you press the gas, it goes. When you press the breake, it stops. Those are the redundancies we need, but we just do it with the beautiful, sleek look and tough, hard working and dependable Chevrolet were I'm looking at you, look at the camera, don't worry with.
Speaker 5: Them marin at you in the eyes. I look at the eyes by a Chevrolet, by a Chevrolet.
Speaker 3: Put the black and white spinning things behind me, by a Chevrolet. Bye a Chevrolet. The modern and advance with a ton of grit, a partner in getting things done, strong and dependable, just like the people who drive them. Redundancy. You go to a Chevy dealership near you, let them know. The boy said, you take a video, post a picture like you guys have been doing. And that is all let's get to the episode.
Speaker 1: I love it, Josh, Welcome to the podcast. Thank you man, thank you for having me. I have an offensive line question. Yeah, get your questions to your questions. What I've always wanted to know. This is gonna sound well, good question for a question. Okay, this is gonna sound stupid. Offensive lineman. It seems like that position requires a little more uh intelligence than than maybe some other positions in the field because you have to hear the calls happen, they change on the line, and you have to work in concert with four other dudes.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, do you like, uh this is a great walk up boys holding drink in a bar and ask just yeah, but you know what I mean, like, let me ask you something.
Speaker 1: It feels like me let me Yeah, let me step away from my friends.
Speaker 2: Hey, my friends and I haven't seen a month.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to find some pussy.
Speaker 3: What's her offensive line question?
Speaker 1: Fuckence, But those guys, it seems like you gotta figure like, so for me, is it less about just like the end of it? Because the Chiefs they signed two all world dudes, right, but they've never played together. So is it more important for you to be smart and have an idea of who you're playing with and to be cohesive like that, or you're gonna be able to drop two all pros in and that's gonna be great no matter what.
Speaker 3: Well, if they're like pros, will be pros. That's what they're gonna say.
Speaker 5: In the NFL, like guys are definitely gonna if you're an all pro, big time guy, then you're gonna be able to go and in function based on who you're with. Now you have to start learning, Okay, what the guy playing next to me, what are his strengths, what are his weaknesses? And how do we work together to make sure that is all? Like you know, you play your best together come fall. When it comes to the intelligence factor, there's a level. Now I'm not splitting Adams, you know what I'm saying, Like I need to know a level a couple of things every play based on where these guys are at and if they shift or do something that I know something is different.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of just being on your toes. You're just taking a test and you.
Speaker 1: Get to study all week. So all five of us, like we all if we're all.
Speaker 5: Wrong, we're all right, Like I Ben, who's our center makes a call and it's the wrong call, well we're gonna make our calls based off that call, UK, Yeah, keep going, all right, we're gonna make our calls based off that call. And so if he's wrong, well we're still gonna be right because we're gonna be blocking in a certain scheme together.
Speaker 3: I think you can plug and play, guys.
Speaker 5: I think I've had I've had like, you know, half a dozen guards with me in my career, and I know that our line until recently was kind of a you know, a revolving door of people. You know, the first couple of years, it was like it seemed like a whole new line every single year I was there. So there are it is. It's a you have to be more intelligent to play the position. But the farther you go in, the more intelligent have to be. Like Ben Jones our center, he's got to know everything, he's got to where everyone's at, what everyone's doing.
Speaker 1: Is that underrated? Do people not understand how difficult that position is? Playing center?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, I think people don't understand how difficult football is in general, especially if you'll look at Twitter and all that stuff. It's like, you know, hey, just get in the way of the guy. It's like, well, it doesn't work like that, and it's moving the first time. I like that how fast everyone was.
Speaker 1: I was telling Will I traveled with Cable, a Cable guy for a while. Yeah, I went down the sidelines and I remember going down and watching some Nebraska games on the sidelines calling to her.
Speaker 3: Loved it amazing.
Speaker 1: First of all, it was during the years when a Dominican sue was literally holding up two offensive linemen, one in each arm, trying to decide where he was.
Speaker 3: It was crazy to watch him move.
Speaker 1: Human beings like picked him up with one hand to be like, yeah, I need to go this way now. But I just didn't realize this. It's it's like hockey. You don't realize how fast those dudes are moving until you go to the game and you sit down by the ice and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, these are some big, constant movement with big collisions.
Speaker 1: Huge when they hit each other on the boards, that is massive. Yeah, And so I didn't realize how quickly. So when decisions are being made in football and people are like, well, how do you not hit that hole?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it happened like that, right, Yes, that is that is a big thing and the cool thing. Like when you went to Nebraska games in college. You've been to a few games. You were at the spring spring game a week ago. Right, you go to college and you can tell who's a dude and who's not. In the NFL, everyone's really fast. You know, guys have their strengths and weaknesses, and there are guys that stand out. But in college it's like that guy's be like, Okay, he's a fucking stuck. I know he's right, And you don't got to know the game at all to know that. You know, you get to the NFL, it's kind of hard to figure out who's you know, really the dude that you can hear who the dudes are, but in the mix, like who's the upper echelon who's lower, Like you can't really tell because the skill level is so close.
Speaker 1: But it's when the it's when the freaks of the freaks. Yeah, when somebody sticks out amongst the freak athletes, like when you when I used to watch Dion Sanders, I'm like, he's faster than all of the freaks. Yeah, Like that is a next level of It's like you brought up Kansas City Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 3: You watch it like, holy shit, dude, or when Metcalf chases down a boot baker.
Speaker 5: Oh did you see him running the Olympic trials? Yes, yeah, he ran T three six Yeah I think out of ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah still, I mean you know, yeah, I'm saying like, did you see him interviewing with the guy next to the size difference is insane? You much.
Speaker 5: I saw the video I think last night or maybe this morning, him running. It's like, Okay, that's the football player.
Speaker 3: That everybody else. Yeah, it's it's kind of it's crazy. I saw another thing too.
Speaker 5: Not to keep bouncing around, but someone brought up football players and basketball players. Like someone said basketball players are just as strongest.
Speaker 3: Football players just as strong.
Speaker 2: Just as strong.
Speaker 3: So I don't know who said that, Alex. If you can find that, let me know. But it's false. We need a body bag. Whatever it is, it is the dumbest thing.
Speaker 5: The workouts are completely different, the skill set is completely different.
Speaker 3: It's just absurd. There's an argument going on, which is harder to win an NBA championship or an NFL Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be a super Bowl. Gotta be because you're doing one and Dons. So you have one bad game and your season is over. Yeah, And so that doesn't happen in basketball. Also, in basketball, you can have the one player who's better than everybody else, yep, and he can win a series for you. In football, you can have the one guy yeah, and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And in football it's all about like getting to the tournament, like if you get it, no matter how you get in, waldcart or not, the saying is always like, hey, we got in, Like you got to win four games. Yeah. In the NBA, you see the bracket, their Western Conference, Eastern Conference, you kind of know who's gonna be in, like the final four, the championship guessing you know what I mean, the eighth seed is never gonna win it. Six seeds, seven seed, whatever, they're never gonna win it. In the NFL, like anybody can win, and you got to count on all different variables everybody. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, you had eleven guys in the field at one time, and it's and they're constantly calling out personnel as different guys are going in and out off the field.
Speaker 3: In basketball, it's five dudes.
Speaker 5: So and I know that that's a very it's a whole different argument to are you five guys need to play better? But like if you have eleven guys constantly every play and due just switching out like three four dues, just switching out every every play, right, and to have that cohesiveness to be able to go do X, Y and Z.
Speaker 3: And the thing they don't like, you can only do so Now, listen, this is coming from somebody who's not very smart in the basketball world. Yeah, but you can only do so much on the court, you know what I mean? Like, well, what do you mean running zone? Running man like shift, mix it up a little bit. But in football, like you can come out with some game plans and kind of there's more strategy involved. But I think when you bring up one person changes everything.
Speaker 1: One person can win a game, yeah, Rons, Yeah, can win a game.
Speaker 3: But take over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you could put you put whoever you consider to be uh, Aaron Donalds.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we gotta we gotta stop. Go ahead, Taylor, Credit Karma stuff. When my reading is not the best, please, what are you looking here? Credit Karma podcast copy points sixty seconds. All right, Probably shouldn't have read that in Troid as Puss. Probably shouldn't read either.
Speaker 5: Credit Karma has always been there to help you make better financial decisions, and now they want to help you even more. With Credit Karma Money Spend Money Spend account, you can be rewarded for good money habits. Didn't take my medicine today?
Speaker 1: Apparently, who doesn't want instant gratification?
Speaker 3: Question mark? I do I took care?
Speaker 1: If you're looking for satisfaction, there's no need to weigh. With Credit Karma Money, you could win cash reimbursements for debt purchases debit purchases.
Speaker 2: But didn't curse?
Speaker 3: Do I need to read this part too? It's over the top.
Speaker 1: Credit Carmer Money is a brand new triket account where you can win cash win cash reimbursements for making purchases. When you use Credit Karma Money debit card, you can win daily instinct Karma purchases reimbursements on items up.
Speaker 3: To five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Just pay with your relax mis hilarious.
Speaker 1: Credit card money has already been given away more than three million dollars.
Speaker 3: Why your voice crack? What do you do?
Speaker 2: It's my end, there's my fluctuation.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's the car.
Speaker 1: Fifty thousand Credit Karma members and counting one of our f Yeah f d I c ensured spend account for free. There is no minimum balance requirements, no over over draft fees, and free withdrawals. Hold your breath because there's more from a network of over fifty thousand at m's credit card. Progress starts here. Call to action.
Speaker 8: God, were reading writing books? Have to read everything else else?
Speaker 2: Why are we doing what?
Speaker 9: Just?
Speaker 1: You know the top part for those of you who've never done podcasts before, the when we look at these, the yellow is the part that they need us to in the top part. Are you thinking you're making this so much more? You're making it so much worse. He gave you a break to get there.
Speaker 3: You go right now.
Speaker 5: Visit credit karma dot com slash win money to open your free account and start winning instant Karma. Go to credit karma dot com slash win money to sign up for free and start winning instant Karma Dundant. That's Credit Karma dot com slash win money Dundant. Instant Karma is sponsored by Credit Karma. No purchase necessary Exclusions in terms apply.
Speaker 3: See rules.
Speaker 5: Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc. Member fd IC Maximum balance and transfer limits apply.
Speaker 3: That was so a new transition. I went to college to play football.
Speaker 5: Yes, I had a two point oh GPA and I was a general studies major, not a lot of reading involved.
Speaker 3: And this is my nightmare. So welcome.
Speaker 1: I don't know where Freddy Krueger's at, but hello, hell one.
Speaker 5: You know what, you know what sucks to Our podcast is so rad. We're gonna have about five more of than damn things. So I'm gonna get back on the mic eventually. Will's got the next one, but I got to go again. I hope that the other one has f dick on there.
Speaker 3: Uh you know that was a little that one actually was you know what, I'm not even trying to save that, you know what? Going ahead? Yeah, set it on? Actually did it? Does it?
Speaker 2: Didn't?
Speaker 1: I had never thought of this until I heard you read that out loud. But at MS, Yeah, you know, for those of us who may watch a porn or two, that really that meaning has changed.
Speaker 5: What does ATM in the porn world stand for? Asked the mouth. I'm not against that, yeah, I'm not against that one.
Speaker 1: Bet So anytime there's like this over five thousand ATMs, I'm like where Yeah, lots.
Speaker 3: Is that what's happening? Yeah? Is that what your uh is at M? Is that what your son searches in the pornhub dot com? No, I heard you a little bit not too long ago about catching about catching your son showering, And that's why I asked to old you where. I was like, this is hey.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, whoa. I haven't heard the beat, but how do you catch your son showering? You can hear the water.
Speaker 3: Us, yeah, the shower.
Speaker 1: And my my wife was like, why is he taking such a long show? And I said, do you do you not know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: She goes?
Speaker 1: Is he dirty? I'm like, oh, he's dirty.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a dirty boy.
Speaker 1: I mean he's a dirty, dirty fella.
Speaker 5: I'm this question especially because you had to tell me what I asked him mouth. I probably would guess you've taken a long shower or two, but I'll tell you I think every single person.
Speaker 3: Has taken a long shower in their day.
Speaker 1: I am not a fan of drinking off in the shower, though, where's your spot? I'm a sock guy. Yeah, really, it's contained very eighties nineties.
Speaker 3: If you to do. But I was like, my baseball socks and traveling the game and stuff. Then boys they don't have a chance. Well those are long, are long?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: I'll take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There, and they had baseball.
Speaker 3: I was really you know more they were Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The materials little thicker too, so feels better. You wouldn't it feel better if the material wasn't a thick because it's softer. I've never I've never been a sock guy. Yeah. Let me just tell you, no, I.
Speaker 5: Now I have some some uh some weird avenues I've gotten down before.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 5: When I was like ten or eleven, and you kind of figure it out, right, you kind of figure out how everything works down there. I remember googling can a woman only make you come? I remember thinking like that's like the only thing.
Speaker 3: There's no way that I can by myself. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm watching all these things happen on the internet, and it's like, the how is that?
Speaker 3: Does a woman have to do that?
Speaker 1: Only? By the way, I love how you at eleven, You're already at here.
Speaker 3: I'm a zero to sixty.
Speaker 2: I'm a Lamborghini in the internet world.
Speaker 3: There I'm like, oh, those boobs eleven, You're like, he's like fucking shots everywhere. In God, this is tough. This has been a tough podcast for your boys so far.
Speaker 5: But my dad had a uh, one of those things the back massagers that you could turn up and had the two balls on.
Speaker 3: It and you put it on your back. Well, I thought this is a genius.
Speaker 5: I would just you know, lay it there, kind of move it left him right a little bit and then all over my shorts.
Speaker 3: Yeah that everywhere? Really? Oh yeah, I just threw them the laundry. So I guess I shouldn't have come at you so hard for the song, right, Yeah, I mean the sock seems smarter than messing up what you're wearing. Yes, you know you think so.
Speaker 5: But at eleven, it's like, I just gotta get this thing done. Yeah, I three, three, four more times today.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. This is just at eleven, you've got somebody doing your laundry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, also kind of grocery and like, thinking about it now, you would really hope you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It is tough, but at the same time, like you think, obviously when you're young, you think you're smarter you're figuring some stuff out that your parents don't know about, and so you'd be like, all right, it's time to sneak the snock in there and get at what we didn't have is the iPhone. iPhone you can delete all your search history right away, right dude? Why?
Speaker 5: Like back in like what early two thousands do you get you gave computer as do you delete your cookies?
Speaker 3: And know what it was? Somebody taught me how to delete cookies you didn't have to worry about. Yeah, but has what ahead? Got ahead? This dude?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this dude. At one point in time he was like, Hey, my computer as a virus. I don't know why as a virus? Can you come bok at it? And right at the top like he was trying to fool me, he had ESPN, CNN, CNN and then.
Speaker 3: Then hell does he At the time he was probably different world. I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I go website looking at and he was like, oh, you know UESPN and CNN. I'm I go CNN. The third website was come FISA and I'm like, well, here is your.
Speaker 3: Give away.
Speaker 1: Couldn't help myself.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is when I asked him, I go, what's this?
Speaker 1: And he and he he squinted at like he didn't know how to read.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, he squinted at you like.
Speaker 2: You know what he called it?
Speaker 3: I go on, what's what's that? He goes, I've never seen those two words before. I go, well for me? He goes, okay, and he started to squint and what does that? Does that say? Komb fiesta? I'm like, is that just you think is as km? Yeah? Mine was kits and as galore kits And asked Galore, I don't know if I had like a.
Speaker 1: Go to go to on his computer, it was round and brown, which I brown?
Speaker 3: How do you remember that? Defend that terrible site? No, apparently you know them fit girls.
Speaker 1: So many of my jokes are about him, but he has such a good sense of humor about it.
Speaker 3: Was there ever a time that you thought this is too much? There was a little bit.
Speaker 9: At one point there was a story that he tells that everybody loves for obvious reasons because I look like an absolute ass in, so I hate it for.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 9: But then somebody, somebody, uh, David Ortis told me it was his favorite joke, and I was like, Hey, I don't care what you tell me, go ahead and tell any joke.
Speaker 3: David Ortisse came out puppy.
Speaker 9: That for me was like was like I was like, dude, you just gonna have to own up to it. Everything's on the internet anyways, Like, just just run with it.
Speaker 5: At least you have a father funny enough to tell the story, right, not like an uncomfortable dead at a bar who's had like or not a bar like a barbecue, too many drinks and then spurts out some shitty Yeah, my son watches Born now and here's.
Speaker 3: Like somebody's out there expressing it, hitting.
Speaker 1: All the cues, getting a done right. So you know, my deal with him was this, and my daughter too. My deal was, look, if you tell me when it's okay to tell the story. Yeah, so if you need a couple of years, that's cool, but you tell me when it's okay. And so like, there was a story recently that I hadn't told because his sister wouldn't let me. But recently okay. So the first practical joke I ever played on these guys, and I'm a big practical joke guy, they played on themselves. But she felt so silly. She wouldn't let me tell it until recently. What happened was they were young and I was raising the three kids by myself. At the time, I was single dad and my kids were like eight, five and three, right damn. And we were at Petco and at the time I made eleven hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 3: We lived in one room together.
Speaker 1: It was a but and so Petco for me was like a place where it was almost like my babysitter because I couldn't afford a dog.
Speaker 3: But we could go hold them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, when we used to go to toy stores, I had them convinced, look, you're not you can play with any toy hair just unwrap it, but we can't buy any They don't let you buy them here, but we can play with them. So we would run to the toy stress. They would unwrap them and we would play them. I would bring batteries and put them in the remote. We did the whole I just didn't have the money.
Speaker 9: Our amusement park was was the trunk of a car, so we would ride around. All three of us would get in the back of the trunk and he would drive in circles in an empty parking lot and we would roll in the back and I would drive.
Speaker 3: Over bumps and hilarious. We never because it's what we just did for fun. We all loved it.
Speaker 1: We I didn't have any money to do, and it's what you knew. Yeah, and the times and you're like protecting them from thinking we did Disneyland. It was great, but we always had more fun in the back of the car.
Speaker 3: Somebody Disney I was back of the car.
Speaker 2: Gotta be chevy.
Speaker 1: The truth is is like you find out that the only reason your kids until they get older, right right, will a lot of times the jokes joke is he laughing?
Speaker 2: He laughed, laughing, and then he gets it.
Speaker 3: I was good too, so we'll hear that ten minutes to laugh again. You can't just kind hey, yeah you're doing you man, you're good. Yeah, yeah, just pay your dog Like most of us support animals. That one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's my favorite, the favorite I ever played on them, because look, at the end of the day, kids are done. I'm still question So you can play jokes on her if you man, you're not doing as long as you're not doing things to harm them. At the end of the day they're going to look back and be like that was funny. I'm sure when you look back on stories from your childhood, you don't remember how many times your mom or dad cut the crusts off your peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You remember that wild shit or that weird that's the story you tell, right, tell them all the time on this podcast. Right, So and so parents who take care to make sure nothing bad or nothing weird ever happens to their kids, to me, you're fucking up their stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not raising the right kid. You know what I did to them.
Speaker 1: So we were in Petcock and my daughter runs up to me and she goes, can I. I I know you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Say no this, but I want to ask anyways.
Speaker 1: I go okay, and she goes, can I have a cookie? And I said I don't. I don't have any cookies And she goes, no, can I have a pet Coke cookie? I go show me, show me what you're talking about. So we walk over right, and you know, they have us huge bins of dog treats and some of them look look like chocolate chip cookies. Yea, And I say, uh, they go show me and she points at it. I go, you want that cookie? And she goes yeah, and I said okay.
Speaker 3: And so this dude is like, I ate my brac hews three, I ate my breakfast. Can I have a cookie? I ate my breakfast.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you want that cookie? And he goes yeah. And I go okay, and I turned my eight here. I go hey, and he just looks. He's looking at them, and he just talks out the side of his mouth to me, and he goes, that's dog food, right, And I go yeah. And then I goes, but you want to cook? He goes no. And so they start to put him in their mouth. I go, hey, hey, don't eat him in here. We gotta ea him in the car. Yeah, because I don't mind being a bad parent in private, just not in public.
Speaker 3: Right, everyone else thinks you look bad in public.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will do whatever I want inside the house, but outside the house, I am all started.
Speaker 3: All the patients in the world. Yeah, you're fine, Yeah do that.
Speaker 6: You get snacks in your bag, you got everything. But at home you're like that for yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, So you throw them out there, throw them to the wolves, the one eye dog.
Speaker 3: They throw them to the one eyed dog. She does not do both kids. And we'll get you back.
Speaker 1: That dog because he is the other thing. This was a gift to be nice. He's in he's in the bus right now.
Speaker 3: Was a gift? Oh no, I mean, but so is.
Speaker 1: It looks like his left nostril is also winking like she like, what, well, it's a deviated septum.
Speaker 3: And also be careful, Jack, Jack's mom drew it, painted it, but her nose is really like that. I don't worry, Joe. Okay, okay, it's Kathy does Kathy is Kathy is what she does. She paints the dogs.
Speaker 1: Uh huh that.
Speaker 3: Story right there? What Jack? Well, the alarm went off? The alarm? Please? But who's got this? One? Will does? This will be much better? I don't know. That's where we kind of just sit here.
Speaker 5: You know, he'll he'll, he'll do a lot better than I did.
Speaker 1: He's not a strong suit for me, I have to tell you, though. But that read though, that's gonna sell a lot of stuff. That's what I'm saying. That's why I love it. More money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get that instant gratification. You have to. It goes you.
Speaker 5: The money is that's who I have money a laugh, one smile, hecaus a dollar, and I guarantee at least got three smiles.
Speaker 3: There. You know you playing it? Hey, good job Jack and we gotta out with you Jack. This, this episode of Busting with the Boys is brought to you by a man TF or man the fuck up these guys. Yeah, it just has man TF and then it says man the fuck up. Down there, OHT sees fuller and thicker. These guys have struck gold with their ultimate beard grows supplement. This shit works like a charm to help you naturally grow a fuller, thicker, and manlier beard. When you compliment me the other day on my beard, you say, oh, it's looking nice. Man the fuck up has helped me out. If you're struggling to grow a beard, tired of dealing with apatche bitch beard, oh Jesus Christ, or you just got a weak chin that you're trying to hide, it's time for you to man the fuck up. It's all natural and especially formulated to help you grow your facial heart stronger, faster, and healthier. Text Busting b U s s I N to six six zero ninety seven to score twenty percent off that man the fuck up Ultimate beard growth formula no beard filter on social media? Bring wait is there a beard? No beard filter on social media brings light to the idea that guys with beards could be hiding weak chins, multiple chins, baby faces, et cetera. Pretty sure, it just puts a double chin on everyone, though, I had all those that was that was that was a joke. Oh does it say insert joke here? No, it says uh the's a hey says that says in princes. Pretty sure it just puts a double chin on everyone, though, and then that's why I looked around. Yeah, pretty sure, just puts divil chin in everybody there. Hey, you do women like men with beards? Pros and cons of having beards?
Speaker 1: I think these are talking points. So what you're supposed to do is ask it. It says its general talking points, so you're not supposed to read it. You're supposed to talk about it. Oh you.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a lasson for everybody on this. Let him come into our Boston ship.
Speaker 2: You're gonna him take over.
Speaker 3: Hey, stand up for your set.
Speaker 2: Taking over?
Speaker 3: It is you guys think women like men with beards that hang on We gotta tie these points into it. What does man the fuck Up Beard do? What does a man the fuck Up beerd do? It enhances your beard, It helps you grow a thicker, fuller beard and gets rid of those that patchy bitch beer that everyone hates. Go to is there a call to action? Text busting to six six zero ninety seven to score twenty percent off that Man the fuck Up Ultimate Beard growth.
Speaker 1: Back to the episode, Wow, enticing when do you say back to the episode there, like we're here, Yeah, like we didn't.
Speaker 2: That's back to the episode.
Speaker 3: That's weeks of sitting alone and like doing that. Yeah, going to get that product. We're already here. You need that. You're fucking crying. I'm not crying, dude.
Speaker 1: When you were saying when you were saying the patchy beer like okay, yeah, trying to hide a week chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trying to a little bit. You're like, yeah, like he was talking on the guy looking up n FT last episode joke and watching the episode and there in the I am.
Speaker 1: For sure going to see if it works on my pubes.
Speaker 3: The Wefford Taylor joke about himself with this beard and everything. When I'm reading those points, I'm thinking like these are things Taylors like mentioned some sitting here reading them.
Speaker 1: Man, I hope he's good over there, trying to hide super insecure, right, Okay, I heard I will try to hide sweet ches. Use that product on your pubes. Yeah, I'm gonna use it on the pubes and then more gray than your beard. I'm gonna unleash them on your mom like quarantine pubs.
Speaker 5: Dude, what so you you big? Grow those things out? Guy, I'm gonna with that stuff. I want to see how I wonder if.
Speaker 3: That works down there. We're gonna find out if it needs sunlight to grow, you know, like photosynthesis, or if it's okay in the dark. I'm a swampy area.
Speaker 1: I think things grow in moisture. Yeah, bacteria grows, and most bacteria and now I'm looking smart bacteria and I sweat hot area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a fucking idiot, dude, Oh my god, you can read. I guess you read what.
Speaker 3: You read, because hey, man, I think those are just general talk. You just pick one or two. Talk about it what we like?
Speaker 2: He said, positive and this gave you a back to.
Speaker 3: You've got this. Everyone heard it? God damn holy ship. Yeah, well this has been one of my favorite podcasts so far.
Speaker 5: I'll be a lot of laughter thirty four minutes of dude, even if the joke's not funny, your.
Speaker 3: Laugh is so infectious.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, man, So for me, I I like that fun like and I don't I don't know. I'm apologetic for it. You like, why am I going to go somewhere and not have a good time? Like, I just don't understand that whole I get one ride on this rock. You can say whatever the fuck you want to me. Nothing anybody says bothers me, bumps me because I know I'm on on on one ride and when I go somewhere, I'm gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: Good that's it. I'm gonna have a good time.
Speaker 1: That show you went to the other night, Yeah, yeah, you told the cookie joke.
Speaker 3: By the way, I told the cookie Tell the cookie. I'm surprised you remember that.
Speaker 1: But but but yeah, hey he.
Speaker 3: Knows that the fucking bar afterwards, I was like, hey, bro, we gotta get out of here. Yeah. Like, I was like, I need that bad. I was like, I need help. He he ended up at the end two He's like, now I went to that we gotta get out here. And I looked at R and I was like, hey, I need help. We gotta go. You can't drink jelly roll as a tank man, can't.
Speaker 5: He was drinking on He drank half a half a fifth on our bus. He he drank half a handle, No smaller, he drank Oh you're telling me a story. Half a handle of tequila at his video shoot straight out right.
Speaker 3: Here you go, Bubba, let's take at him. And he's yeah, he's got he's got away with words.
Speaker 5: Yes, he calls you bubby. You're like, well, I am a part of this. Yeah, you feel like I am in this.
Speaker 3: He's handing you shots and they're like quadruples, bro. So you do you never do the toss over the shoulder? No I did. I should have, but no. If someone's like, hey, man, oh yeah, let me ask you a football.
Speaker 1: Question, and they asked me and then they come, let me give you some new ideas, my thanks, man, and.
Speaker 3: I just tossed it over. I'm not getting run the intelligence of the line. I feel like he got.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you I'm a little insulted. Nobody's ever tried to rufee me before.
Speaker 5: I think somebody has and I'm gonna hang my hat on that, but I have no proof.
Speaker 3: You know somebody's tried to roofe me. Well maybe, but I'm more talking about myself. Yeah, watch out for that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like just one time would have been nice for you, Roofie, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you thinking I wouldn't say, yeah, I guess I'll go in my way unless you want to.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go again?
Speaker 1: You're getting okay, I'll just put this on yeah, I yeah, But I also like, I don't think. I think i'm generally when I'm out, I'm getting sucked up enough where I'm sure people like he doesn't need the Roofie, He's on his way by himself.
Speaker 3: You a big drinker. I used to be.
Speaker 1: I make bad life decisions when I drink, so I hadn't drink in probably four or five years. Jelly Old switched that all around. But I'm a huge we guy and a huge mushroom guy. Like I take mushrooms. I'm taking mushrooms tonight.
Speaker 3: Don't you do it every Monday? Every Monday night?
Speaker 5: Mushrooms as in like a three point five you have an actual boom, like you actually go and you take like a microdose.
Speaker 3: What's three three point five grams?
Speaker 5: Is the proper amount you would take to have a hero's journey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hero's journey. I like that. I'm taking that.
Speaker 5: It's now in my back podcast. And also that's two things I've had to explain to people today. So that makes me keep it smarter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or a drug addict one of the two.
Speaker 1: I By the way, this you're lucky I didn't have to teach you.
Speaker 3: Math over quarantine. You would have learned grams and fractions and that's about it. That is all. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I take about one and a half to two grams and then I'll take two hundred milligrams vetibles. Then I'll smoke a joint and then I turn on my camera and I just see what happens.
Speaker 3: Really everything it's just live or whatever, live streaming. Wow, and it's it's there's there been times.
Speaker 1: Remember there were times when we were in California and I remember I was out back and the show ended and he leaned over from the bat patio and he goes, how's it going.
Speaker 3: I go, you're gonna have to come help me upstairs, and he was like, I'm coming. Yeah, yeah, yeah he had to. That is well.
Speaker 1: First off, forget the mushrooms. Two hundred milligrams. I don't do weed right, never have right. But if you it seems successive. Yeah, that seems like a lot to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Jilly Roll was on here and said, what do you say? I had a thousand? It's something.
Speaker 5: On the way over here, dude, I can't even imagine. Friends, I know, take five milligrams and just literally over on the floor. Never anything over twenty really, and yeah, dead body if you're over twenty. Yeah, like you know what I'm saying from what i've Yeah, I take the under it and go on stage on my set today Late show, and you never get.
Speaker 3: Like you never get the scariest feel like, oh god, yeah, i'd be No. We can imagine what I would be. You can imagine it's pretty deer in aheadlight.
Speaker 1: I can imagine what worlds like, and I'm pretty sure it's a lot like a deer head. Like well, like listen that show that you came and watch, and you you know how insane it is. I get I do one hundred milligrads before I do.
Speaker 3: That show m so to just two grams of mushrooms? How you?
Speaker 5: How does that feel as opposed to the hero's journey you spoke on before?
Speaker 1: It is okay, so two grams of mushrooms is gigly. Yeah, but and you definitely like your vision. It's not your vision is different. The best way I can see it is say, is like sometimes if I was looking at you, I'd be looking at you like through a screen door, right or when you moved, there would be part of you that it would look like it would look like you know what I mean, and the other part like that kind of did you ever?
Speaker 3: Were you ever a Selvia guy? But I heard about it?
Speaker 5: God damn I can tell that story. Yeah that was in college. That was a bit of a deal.
Speaker 3: But I want to hear the well, it sounds like what you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super fun and you have like a warmish feeling, but you're not out of control. Sure, the two hundred milligrams pushes you a little closer to out of control, right than the joint, and then the joint with some wax in it. Yeah, it's all sometimes so I do it tonight, and so sometimes I'll just pick up kids books, children's books, and I'll read children's books.
Speaker 5: So why do you Okay, so what made you? Let's start from the beginning. Okay, how did you decide to do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like what made you want to do? Okay, Monday without without any Like, let's just pick up a children book. See what happens. I started.
Speaker 1: There was this last little bit of me on stage that I didn't consider to be free, like I was still holding on to Like I was like, I'm just still care a little too much about what think about about acting stupid, about telling the joke that's gonna bomb, And I can't be great at what I do if I'm still worried.
Speaker 3: About other people. Yeah, I just can't be.
Speaker 1: I can't be scared to tell a joke or try something because I'm scared to look stupid.
Speaker 3: How can I look stupid and still.
Speaker 1: You know, how can I prove to myself that I can look stupid and it'll be all right?
Speaker 2: M hm?
Speaker 1: So I was like, I'm gonna get super high on camera and I know I'm gonna say stupid shit and then I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and see how I feel. And I did it, and I read through comments, and they were like, this is the funniest dream. It's so fun to see something. And instead of saying I looked stupid or saying stupid stuff, they were like, instead of it's so nice to watch somebody who's comfortable and doesn't care and it's just being themselves. And I was like, oh, so they're seeing the same things, but they're assigning something positive to it, and I was just assigning something negative on my own. Man, right, I was assigning negative. They were seeing positive. And so I just kept doing it and it has made me so because I do the stupid. But you can imagine on two grams of shrooms two hundred milligrams and a joint, I'm doing some pretty, right, Yeah, yeah, I'm doing some pretty. And like I wake up the next day and I'm like, I'm fine. And so it's just been saying and then it developed such a fucking crazy following, like I only smoked my joints out of baby hands. Yeah, okay, have do you? So I I put the baby hand on my finger, I put the joint in the babyhand and I smoke it like this, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh those are a couple of them. Uh, Let me see is that?
Speaker 3: That's it? God? That is so funny. That's it. Ye, well that's real, that's it. That's just well placed comedy. That's what that is. It's just well placed. It's funny. It's fun man.
Speaker 1: And you know what, like people bring babyhands to shows and have me sign them.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, it's so crazy. So when how were you got introduced to comedy? When you wt fifteen years old? When you really young? Yeah? When did you decide to start doing comedy? Was that at fifteen or did you see something that changed your opinion on I.
Speaker 1: Tried it at fifteen, sure, and I loved it. The first joke I ever told my mom and dad were in the front row. I was fifteen. I stepped on them. By the way. I was wearing acid washed jeans.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: I had some chunky white high tops not laced up with the jeans tucked into him. I was wearing a white mesh shirts. It was tight mesh, like a football jersey with skill white and playing.
Speaker 3: Sure. I had a thick cat top at it wasn't good, dude. I had a thick.
Speaker 1: Silver chain, not like a rope, but like one king tut would a war.
Speaker 3: I had you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I had a hat and I had a killer mullet, like a killer mullet.
Speaker 3: And I was I thought I looked good man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I walked on stage and my mom and dad were in the front row, and I remember I asked the dude who ran the oh mic, I go, what should talk about? He talk about what?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I knew my parents, And so the first joke I ever told was everybody, I'm Josh, I'm fifteen years old. I'm really happy my mom and dad here, and this is the first fucking time I'll be able to fucking swear in front of my cocksucking mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And my dad was like, oh, no, it's over, but I heard the last.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had a silent car ride home.
Speaker 1: My mom walked in ahead of us, and my dad was like, hey, look, you're gonna have to find your own way.
Speaker 3: And the next time I'm like, yeah, I understand. Yeah, but I loved it. What did she say when the when the words didn't come out the next day?
Speaker 1: Yes, she said, I thought you felt very natural up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was about it.
Speaker 5: That's well, that's nice. That was nice to feel comfortable with a mic in your hand. In front of let's say, a dozen people. I don't know what it's like. Fifty people are fifty people, Yep, that's got to be. To feel comfortable in that way is a unique thing to I want.
Speaker 1: To tell you something without a doubt, and this has only changed recently. I've always felt more comfortable on stage. Really, I've always felt more true to myself on stage and off stage. I've all I was. I always felt like I was putting on a show, and so on stage is where I felt most comfortable, just because I was in control of all aspects. I don't know why, man, but on stage is where I just felt normal.
Speaker 3: Why do you think it took being off stage? To me? You feel like you're putting on an act. Is because you're.
Speaker 5: Funny or comedian. Then you meet people and people are expecting funny. I think, so they're expecting you to be that guy. Yes, tell us a joke right now? Yes, you know, right and so, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Like off stage, you want the funny to come organically and so. But you you think people are expecting it so much all of the time, right, You just put a little pressure on yourself to be like, well, I gotta be I'm the entertainment.
Speaker 3: When one of the reasons I started saying no to parties is because I was like, I can't well, I hate to do this to you. This is part started saying no part started saying no party. Who's reading this on your boy? All right, here we go, Georgia bood will co.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan of Georgia but and so am I let me tell you a little about Gegia. But Georgia but is the world's most comfortable boot. Georgia but is America's hardest working boot for over eighty years.
Speaker 5: Georgia Georgia's that's I guess we're not putting boot in that part.
Speaker 3: Georgia has been making boots that work as hard as you do.
Speaker 5: Not talking about the guy working to keep I'm talking about you who goes outside and works his ass off every single day. Tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else. You want to go to a comedy show, you want to well, you just came from work. Guess what you can still wear Georgia boots?
Speaker 3: All right, good, look at you and go those are kind of nice. That's a good deal, right, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Georgia But makes super good looking super comfortable boots so comfortable you will never take them off unless I mean, I'm assuming you they're not going to sleep in them, but I would, I would say for everything else.
Speaker 3: Probably probably. I like looking good. This is where I do. This is where I say it. I like looking good even when I'm working, and these boots do that.
Speaker 5: Now that was tough because my job involves me playing football. But you practice I did. I was out of practice house I was doing. That's probably why I tore my NiCl not Georgia Boots.
Speaker 3: Fault using footwork.
Speaker 5: Great looking boots that are wildly comfortable with the price so you can't afford. Every time I word you these boots, people ask me where I got them. They say, hey, guy, and I say, yeah, fella. They say, that's an interesting sock you have on your leg. But also, where'd you get those shoes? I say, georgiaboot dot com is where I got those.
Speaker 3: Whether you're working on your feet all.
Speaker 5: Day, working around the house, or grilling out with your friends, these boots won't sacrifice comfort or stop. Head over to Georgia boot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. Let me see that one more time, head over to Georgia boot dot com and use code Busting for twenty percent off.
Speaker 3: Now, before we get back to the show, come on, man, let's talk about something. Yeah, what happened between the first and second one? Like I literally had like a I feel like somebody I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then all of a sudden it turned on.
Speaker 3: I think this too, because we has nervous around, right. We had a whole lot of fun doing it last week, and I know it's like, this is what we want to do moving forward. Now we have a guest sitting there, it's like the things are going off. You kind of hear it and you're like, should we kind of stop what we're doing? And then you lead up and try and read and you just don't guests to start that at though, because you, like you said, you're having good time. So you're in the middle of a conversation. But AD's got to read. The change gotta happen when you change gott to happen. You know what I'm saying that and you know what else?
Speaker 1: But but I would say, and I bet you if the people who were paying you to read these ads were honest, when you mess up, it's actually funnier, and they just want people to remember the ad right. I think the most listened to ad of all time ad read besides Georgia Boot.
Speaker 3: Besides Georgia Boot.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard the bill Burg Sherry's Berry's. But Cherry's Berry's will tell you that was the most productive ad read. But all he did was lay into him like he laid into.
Speaker 3: I'm a huge bill Berg guy.
Speaker 2: Can to that?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't, haven't.
Speaker 1: Can we just take a three minutes and put the cans on and just listen to it. Oh, let's put the cans on, and I want to get back to what you were talking about, something.
Speaker 3: About not going to a party or something. They said, You're not going into a with us.
Speaker 4: This might be the favorite name of anything I've ever advertised here, other than one wife Charlie's Sherry's Berries. It says, insert story when you've given or received.
Speaker 3: The gifts.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been out of town. I haven't gotten Sherry's berries yet. All right, Sherry's Berries.
Speaker 3: Since the end of the.
Speaker 4: Year is all about delicious holiday food, why not send an extra special holiday treat to friends, family, business, associates, associates, everyone you know. I've never met a person who did love Sherry's berries. Send giant dip strawberries from Sharry's Berries for only nineteen ninety nine. That's over a forty percent savings. Go to berries dot com, click on the microphone and type in burr b u r R for my listeners, double the berries for just ten dollars more. Berries are terrific and a sweet holiday gift. They also have delicious products such as Christmas cake pops, cheesecakes, and dip pretzels.
Speaker 3: Here's the only way to get.
Speaker 4: This special nineteen ninety nine Sherry's Berries offer.
Speaker 3: Call eight sixty six fruit.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, what the fuck am I selling?
Speaker 2: Did I approve this?
Speaker 3: This is fucking ridiculous. Who the fuck is gonna buy this? Ship Christmas cake pop.
Speaker 2: Cheese cakes and dip pretzels.
Speaker 10: Call ate sixty six fruit, Everybody's sixty six fruit, zero dush two or even better Berries dot com.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, please spell out the words oh by all means berries on the microphone in the top right corner and type in burr. You gotta see these enormous berries for yourself. I swear to God this is the coffee.
Speaker 2: Go to berries dot.
Speaker 3: Com click on the microphone.
Speaker 4: And tipping Burr type in bur dip your balls and dip your.
Speaker 2: Berries in that.
Speaker 4: Don't wait now, order order some chocolate berries for the fucking person in your life, for the person in your life. That was wonderful.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, holy ship. That was outstanding.
Speaker 1: Cherry's Barry my god, one of Like so they chrys Berries. I think they came out and said that's the best read we've ever had, really because all they want is for people to remember the product.
Speaker 3: On your right your eye I was calling here is like he's been crying like the entire standing burr Is video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't think Cherry's berry. You don't think Sherr's Berry's loves forty thousand views.
Speaker 3: And we need cherryes Berry's something like that. We just we played the most famous You better correct And by the way, I want to hit you guys. Practice that accent.
Speaker 5: Dude, he uh he since he's so known for like kind of being an asshole, like that's his comedy when he is what is the thing he did that he got so much.
Speaker 3: Backlash on Yeah, I was gonna say he was a.
Speaker 1: God damn people were he was trending on Twitter and I'm like, well, I'm a BIRF fan.
Speaker 3: Let's see what's going on.
Speaker 5: And people are just absolutely murdering, like but it's always Indian Actor of the Year Ward.
Speaker 3: He's like, not sure why of this? He just read it just totally downplaying the human that won it. He God.
Speaker 1: I texted him and I was like, I was like, how's it going, And he just basically said, and this is his deal man. He was on said he was like, none of this is real. I don't worry about that ship. And I was like, he's right, show it's not real man, and so you know, and he was like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: He said, none.
Speaker 1: Those people are buying tickets to my shop. That's right man, He's right, Like he's one hundred percent right. You can't his SNL his did you watch the Mount of Model?
Speaker 3: That thing there was like five minutes that I was dying murdering people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what else, like it's one thing for me and here's the key to comedy, Like you know who Joey Diaz is. Yes, there aren't people who leave his show like he was offensive because he's so authentic the people who I find who people are going. He's he's offensive or I don't like what he's saying. Are the people who feel shock jockey, who feel like they're trying to say something to make you go. But Burr and Joey Diaz, they're so authentic to who they are that you may not agree with what they say, but you know they're not saying it just to get a right just to rile you up. Right, this is who they are, this is the person you're watching. And so Burr is so fucking authentic And that's why none of that ship bothers him too, because he's like, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: What my truth is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to be on board for it, but I'm just telling you what my truth is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's needed more than ever right now, without a doubt. It's it is tough when you have to kind of tiptoe around everything. Everything's I mean, and I don't want to but here I am trying to hand I want to sound insensitive, but at the same time, it's like we just need to all calm down and be able to take a joke. They're evil, really need to be able to way too serious, way too serious. Now I've been thinking about that whole the Jewish thing we talked about in the beginning of the show.
Speaker 3: I'm like, God, damn, I might get killed for that. But one of the reasons on the show, but but but that's the thing, man.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons that I do that right up front is just to let you know guards are down. I like that, I'm good, Like I'm good you. First of all, somebody who doesn't have my last name, there's nothing you can say to me that would offend me. I don't fucking know you. I don't care what your opinion of me is, because it's not an informed opinion. It's whatever you see online, or you don't like a joke, or you know. I did a I do some musical comedy, right and one of the songs that I do is about a dude with a guy with man boots, and I showed a I shot a video and the guy in the video has some great jiggly tittiest and I got a message, uh that from a trans person who was like, that's pretty insensitive to trans people, And I'm like, it's a it's a joke about a man with jiggly tits. If you take it past that that's on you.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's the hell. How do they elaborate?
Speaker 1: I didn't know because I'm not getting into that.
Speaker 3: I know what specially behind a keyboard too exactly.
Speaker 1: And I because I know what my I know what my intent is. My intent is to make fun of dudes with big tits. How you read that is up to you.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: How you read that as up to you? And and that's the thing. There's such a differference.
Speaker 1: Between jokes and being prejudiced or racist. And if you can't tell the difference, we've got a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we really do.
Speaker 1: And there is a problem we should be abl Do you know what makes it worse is the fact that you're telling me I can't joke about it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We are dividing things up, right, Like Okay.
Speaker 3: It's like they need you to act how they perceive you.
Speaker 5: Comedy is like a safe place for it's an every thing goes should be genre.
Speaker 3: And I would say this too.
Speaker 1: And I do some jokes in a specific order in my set where I make fun of dudes, dudes, dudes, dudes, dudes, And then I'll make a couple of comments about women. And I'm like Hey, I watched you left with the guide jokes. You can't pick and choose.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's like a woman sitting there to them.
Speaker 1: And part of it is like I make a couple of man titty like I do the song about the man tits, and then one there's one song about the dude with a tiny dick, and then.
Speaker 3: I do a song.
Speaker 1: About fupahs and some women don't laugh. I'm like, you laughed at small dick, you laughed at jiggly titties. Dudes, you you can't pick and choose, right, either every jiggly body part is funny or none of them. But you can't laugh at my man's small dick and not laugh at your fupa Like that's there's no there's no line, right, And so I do that kind of stuff just to show people their ridiculousness. Now, you can't go on stage as a white dude and start dropping the N word and.
Speaker 3: That's not funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's not so for the people who'll be like, they're ruining my jokes. No, if you're dropping the N word, then you don't get what we're.
Speaker 3: Saying, you know what I mean? Yeah, they don't love you because you can't say anymore.
Speaker 1: You think America is going down the wrong Pathah, but to be able to make jokes we are different, Yo, you ask any black person. You know, white people and black people are exactly same, right? No, well that's what they want us to say, that we're all the same. Aren't we all the same?
Speaker 3: No? Culturally we're all fucking different. That's great, that's what make America great.
Speaker 1: But because there's differences, we get too Pope fun of those fucking.
Speaker 3: Differences, right, Otherwise, if for all the same, there's nothing to make fun of it, that's the deal.
Speaker 6: Like, I just don't understand we want at the base level, we're all the same.
Speaker 3: We're people, but we grew up different.
Speaker 1: We have different experiences, we have different histories, we grew up in different culturally. So there, we all are incredibly different. Why can't we poke fun of those differences?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: Has this has always been a thought process of yours? Or is it developed over time and learning more and being in the comedic world.
Speaker 1: Uh? Well, you know, I grew up in the three older brothers. I grew up in an era where there wasn't a whole lot of sensitivity. You know, even with the adults. I had a coach, a baseball coach at a very young age, and I didn't understand it until later.
Speaker 3: He used to refer to he used to refer.
Speaker 1: To the black kids on the other team as the skill players.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like, that team's got a lot of skill players. And I was like, I didn't understand for a long time, Yeah, what's he talking about? And then finally my that was like, hey, don't don't refer to them as skill players.
Speaker 3: Oh your dad was. He was hip enough to understand that. My dad was straight up.
Speaker 1: He was like, yes, is just you know that's racist. I'm like, oh, okay, but you grew I grew up on it. But people just I had a friend's dad who used to call me the Jew kid.
Speaker 3: Is the Jew kid coming up? And I was like, I'm here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that never seemed weird to me, just because that guy genuinely like that dude drove me to the hospital in a breakdown lane in his car at ninety miles an hour.
Speaker 1: He loved me like a son. Yeah, I was also the Jew kid from down the street. Sure it was not I knew the intent. Do you know what I mean like, no, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I knew the intent. I one hundred percent and get what you're saying.
Speaker 5: But we being a non Jewish, just regular white guy, it's like, I can't sit here and be like, yeah, absolutely no, you can't. We should refer everybody as the jew kid laugh at him saying yeah, no, I think it's I think it's funny. And I love the fact that you saw through what he how he saw you, and.
Speaker 3: But what he said. I like that.
Speaker 1: But now I'm sitting here with cameras and I can't go fuck get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But it's because the job another one.
Speaker 1: Here's the honest truth. The honest truth is, even at a young age, the word didn't the word didn't mean anything to me because his actions are what meant him to me. He fed me when I slept at the house.
Speaker 3: You know, he made my bed.
Speaker 1: He you know, he drove me to Little league practice, he drove me to the hospital.
Speaker 3: His actions showed me that he loved that. This dude loved me.
Speaker 1: When I used to go back home, he always when I when when his son was back home, he was like, hey, make sure Josh comes over wrong and to make sure you know, so you became Josh eventually when I got a little older, Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well now you can just be Josh.
Speaker 1: But like that's it, Like I was smart enough to know this guy loves me, but he grew up in an error where that you kid, wasn't a bad thing to say, right, do you know what I mean? That wasn't a negative thing and I wasn't gonna penalize them.
Speaker 5: And it doesn't make it wrong or right based on the air they grew up, I think, because if you go back to slavery, it's like, I'm sure a lot of people probably here would have had slaves, but we wouldn't have known that it was wrong. Now that we know it was wrong, do you look back at him and do people think that guy's wrong for saying that?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 1: You know, like when that stuff happened with Mike Vick And we have.
Speaker 3: A dog and we love dogs. I love dogs.
Speaker 1: But I know people who have grown up thinking that's an animal, right, that's an animal. And look, my grandmother, my mom's mom, this is not so far removed. If the dog was in the house, she wouldn't walk in. She was like, that's an animal who belongs outside. Put it in the backyard. Really, I'm not in the house with the animal. Is she took it as an insult that you want me in the house with the animal.
Speaker 3: That was just right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys have ever met people who grew up like that, fighting dogs and they don't see them as right. So as horrific and terrible to me. Obviously he deserved to be punished. But that's when you don't forgive people, You don't give them a chance to learn. So everybody is deserved there is allowed their learning curve. You don't get judged on your mistake, man, You get judged on how you respond after your mistake. Are you the same asshole? Well then I got no love for you. Are you somebody like Mike Vick? Clearly who took all the classes, bro? He took he you know, he finally was allowed to get a dog for his daughter.
Speaker 3: Did you read that? They finally allowed him?
Speaker 1: This dude worked hard, So you're allowed to become a better person.
Speaker 5: So now that should be well you're saying, is now we should just move on from Mike.
Speaker 3: They doing the dog fights?
Speaker 1: Yo, he had You're allowed to become a better person.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And so if you grew up in an era or in an area where you're you're all the grown ups around you were saying terrible things about black people, your kid.
Speaker 3: You're going to believe what these grown ups.
Speaker 5: Said, You're probably well, you've been taught absolutely so. Now, so some guy in the sticks of Tennessee, just using Tennessee because we're in Tennessee, who you know, goes to a clan meeting or less less aggressive, you know, doesn't like the black kid across the street.
Speaker 3: Like that kid, his.
Speaker 5: Son is learning from him, or his daughter is learning from him. How did you teach that kid that that's not okay? Right, I'm listening to these two people, my parents. When you're a kid, your parents are superman. They they say, go.
Speaker 1: Is you tell me those black people the Mexicans are stilling your job. And I'm growing up with a fear of brown people. I'm gonna take that with me. Man, that's my experience.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I feel terrible for that kid. But that kid, and there's no excuse for behavior. And if you end up being racist person, or you end up being you know, hurting somebody else, you need to.
Speaker 3: Be punished, but then you also need to be allowed to learn, Yeah, and be forgiven.
Speaker 1: You know the best thing that happened with Nick Cannon. You know Nick Cannon sad that shit about Jews, and Julian Edelman was like, hey man, let me introduce you to some rabbis. That's the way instead of canceling people he's been Deshaun said something about Jewish people. Well yeah, he posted someone on a story that way, and but Edelman did it the right way. Man, I'm not shaming you. This is what you believe. I'm here to tell you. Let me introduce you to some people. So if you cancel them, if you cancel Nick Cannon, if you canceled DeShawn Jackson, you're pushing them even further into the wrong group of think that's what you do. Now, I'm gonna fucking dig in. You're canceling me. That must must be right. Instead of hey man, come here, let me put my arm around you and let me show you. This is a rabbi. You don't think the Holocaust is real? Tell them, Let me show you this number, let me show you where I've been.
Speaker 3: Let me bring you over to ost Fitz.
Speaker 1: All this stuff which teaches people, but you start to cancel them and then they're gonna that makes it stronger together, It just doesn't do it.
Speaker 5: Canceling kissling can do a lot more harm than good because then that person just goes away and they don't learn anything, just secluded, and then they get mad maybe at the thing that and they says something negative about if it was Jewish people or black people or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then the people who are like obviously as a lot of us are anti cancel culture. But then a lot of people are like see, and it makes their stances even stronger.
Speaker 3: They're trying us silence us, right right, and so that makes it because everyone has a platform now.
Speaker 1: Yo, nothing makes you fight harder than when you think somebody is trying to take something that you have, no question.
Speaker 3: Right, So right, So the way do you want to motivate somebody.
Speaker 1: Tell them my money, I'm gonna take those guns, you are, I'm gonna take those guns?
Speaker 3: Well, fuck it, I'm gonna fight for that.
Speaker 1: Take your freedom ape something that I already have. Man, I'm gonna fight for that. And so that's what that's the when you get the cancel thing instead of learning, you know what I mean, I don't know where did you grow up? Grew up in Arizona, an Arizona, and you grew up in Nebraska, Missouri, Missouri, so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, a shout up Missouri.
Speaker 3: Though before we get back to shouting Missouri. God, Holy Josh Wolf single hands only gets single handedly gets busted with the boys canceled.
Speaker 2: This episode Were Almost Married twelve hundred episodes.
Speaker 3: God, that's funny. All right, here we go. Sort Clips shout out sport Clips no free shoutouts, God, damn it, Josh. Sports Clipps Haircuts offers cut. This episode is also brought to you by sport Clips. Sport Clips haircuts offers a unique experience that exceeds the typical haircut from start to finish. Sport Clips Stylus are experts in men's and boys haircuts, with specialized training into in techniques. Cutting guy's hair can be a lot harder than cuttings women hair. Did you know that I did not face, face, structure, texture of your hair, all that stuff. It's harder to cut men soo than it is women's. Welling to a supercuts one time totally fucked them up. Yes, yeah, that was awesome. When you go to sport Clips versus place that cuts women's hair. You are getting stylists who are specifically trained to cut guy's hair. They're experts in understanding facial shape, hair texture, and cutting to the guy's best advantage. Sport clips signature service is the MVP haircut experience. It is so much more than a haircut. The legendary hot steam towel on your face, massaging shampoo that makes you melt into your seat. It's the ultimate relaxations. With eighteen hundred locations nationwide, a sport Clips is closer than you think, and your experience is even better. With on deck text alerts, which means a lot less weight time and more prime time. You'll get a fifteen minute heads up when it's time to head in and another text when you are next or on deck. Sport Clips give you more ways to save time so you can enjoy your prime time. Disclaimer must read next message, opten required message in data feace may apply. Visit visit a sport Clips near you for a haircut that exceeds the typical experience from start to finish. Back to the episode. That's that's the graphic.
Speaker 1: This is like it's like doing a podcast with Ron Burgundy.
Speaker 3: You guys are lately.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you don't read period.
Speaker 1: Oh this has been my most my favorite anymore.
Speaker 3: Thank Christ whichever one, sorry, which whichever one? We thank them when we were putting up there, putting them up there. Thanks man, than appreciate it. Oh damn. Yeah, that's so funny, dude. I'll be hey on your question though. I think, like you said, back in the day versus now, like canceling people were okay, well that's why we were still Oh wait, we were talking about Missouri.
Speaker 5: Well we're talking abut Missouri. We were talking abot how you're getting comfortable too with uh going to parties. And then we transition and we were saying what I said that question, so go ahead, ticket.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, like I feel like context matters too. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like people are obviously digging way back in the day and trying to I guess, cancel people for stuff, you know, back then, whatever it was. I think like context matters a lot because again, like you know, you just don't know how people necessarily grew up right wrong and different, Like it's just it's just what it is like, take myself from being a Missouri boy growing up in a in a small town where it's predominantly white. Yea, you like, you just grow up in this bubble ask not like not understanding one else is out there. Going to Nebraska was a huge eye and eye opener for me. Some people will be like, oh, Nebraska, Like, you know, how's that is that much different? You know what I mean? But being in a locker room with guys from ten California all over the place, you get a different perspective of what the world's like. Then every now and then you go home and you kind of just see the difference. And I won't say maturity, because I don't want to disrespect you know, everybody I know back in Missouri, but like, you just see the difference in opinions and perspectives. And then you go to d C on the Washington football team, and again you're now on the East Coast. You're in a city that is around the White House. Yeah, and again another locker room, you're meeting different people. You come to Tennessee, you're in another different locker room from different people. But and then the more you kind of trickle back and you go back home. You realize, like people are just in their own bubbles. And these people in their own bubbles with their own thought processes and how they grew up and how they know it to be. They have access to the same thing everyone. Everyone has access to a platform to like social media, to say their opinions. And then those people in that bubble that I go back to and you know, and you kind of just think, like that's not reality. Like you know, you think what you want, but that's just not how shit is. Man. But you realize like they don't they don't know, they don't know no different, Like my Grandpa's really important to leave where your girl up really important. Like my grandpa, dude, my grandpa he never left. The only time he left, uh de Loge was when he went to my dad's wedding in Kansas City. That was the only time he had ever left that part of Missouri. You know, my dad, he's still he's still around there. I'm not saying these are guys who are you have these APIs, but you're just you just realize, like you know, people have just are in these bubbles, and then you put them all, you put them all into a universal platform and it's just fucking people going at each other's stort all the time.
Speaker 1: It's hard not to and I'm I hate to feel like I'm giving them excuses, but it's hard not to have that opinion when you're inner town where you're seeing the same people all the time, you're just passing that same opinion back and forth.
Speaker 3: Right when you went to like I've been.
Speaker 1: Obviously like you guys have traveled a lot, and you start to realize, Oh, this person who I was told was the enemy just wants the same thing out of their life that I want out of mind.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I want to raise my family. I want to live in a safe neighborhood. I want to have some fun. I want to have a good job. You know, I don't watch my kids grow and how can I do that? And that's it, Like how many in your town when you grew up?
Speaker 3: How many gay guys? I mean, none that I know of? I mean one one, that one that I'm thinking of now that eventually came out, but but.
Speaker 1: None really that I know of, Like, oh he hasn't yet, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the next race.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's a huge thing to bring up too. Is that people, Yeah, like there just.
Speaker 5: Doing the same thing, bouncing around the same opinions that as I grew up a small town too, and it literally is the same exact things. Then people that don't leave you go back and it's like they're still bouncing around the same opinions. Yes, and then they you go back and I can literally tell you verbating what they're going to say about this political stance.
Speaker 3: And they go and I sit there and I listen to him like yeah, well you know, yeah, it's just read the room and understand like if you can have enough empathy to get in the conversation or just be like, you know, there's no like I just need to I just get quiet. I used to.
Speaker 5: I used to try to say something mono. I just I literally just like, all right, we're in a locker room with people from every different walk from grow everywhere, right, so, and and you have to take into account how other people grow up.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, here's the deal. Just people who want to have a life like everyone else. Right, Yeah, you have to travel. I think you have.
Speaker 3: It's important to do for sure. We're lucky.
Speaker 5: Especially like it's like even if it's just the same country. Yes, go as far in one direction as possible and then go the other way. You know what I'm saying, because you're gonna see.
Speaker 1: You know, I tell people all the time when I'm on stage, like and I obviously I perform in front of in red states and blue states, and you know I'll always get especially now, there's always somebody who's gonna say something now on whatever side. And what I say all the time is, hey, I know you guys think that California or Alabama or whatever real different. But from where I'm standing, all of you look exactly the same, right I know you all think you're different. We're California or where Alabama. I'm telling you right now, you're all exactly the same.
Speaker 5: Do you notice a difference in lefts? Do you know what, Joe? Do you see how jokes it differently in certain areas?
Speaker 3: Yes? Really, yeah, you know what I used to. That's I could see that for sure.
Speaker 1: For me, used to more because when people didn't know who I was as much, it was more of a random crowd. So now the people who are coming are coming to see me, they're fans, they get it. Yeah, But there were some states that I would tell my weed jokes and they were just like, we don't do that here.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: And I remember taking not here on stage, Yeah, not here, man, But I would take an edible on stage in some places.
Speaker 3: The manager come after, don't do that ever again.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm like yeah, and he goes, first of all, I don't condone that, but second of all, you could get cuffed, walked out of here, cuffed, like we can't have that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was like, hey, if the cops coming, it'll be the best thing that ever happen in my career. So I'm gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Where you invited back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, no question. That's money in their pocket. They don't give a really what you do. And you don't think yourself, Hey, we're not gonna come back here. But you're just thinking there's some clubs I don't I will never go back. You personally, you make the choice not to go never go back.
Speaker 3: Can we say who? No, I'm not like, I'm not a that's not my thing. A vicious persons person. That's a new word. That's fun. Here's what if your club.
Speaker 1: If your club is questionable for me, and you don't have a bathroom in the green room, so I have to walk through the audience to take a ship. I'm probably not gonna go back. Oh really, I can't ship in the general pop bathroom because people are not gonna do. They watch me walk in and they're like, you shitting in there? I'm like, obviously, broah, door's closed for a reason. But can you And when people are asking questions, you're gonna do that joke tonight, the Bachelor party joke.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know, man, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like when you just sit down, Hey, when you just sit down and you hear the door get you God damn you guys say occupy.
Speaker 1: Tell me is there a worse feeling the then sitting down on a public toilet seat that's warm.
Speaker 3: Isn't that one for me? It's like, oh, I you know what, I'm gonna play Devil's advocate. I think it's kind of nice. Hot take your missouri is showing when you walk in after somebody and if they cleaned up the toilet, Like I hate walking in and somebody skis have got drips on the fucking stool or something that the toilet papers. We can kind of see like where the Yeah, where the crack is kind of sweated on it or something like that. You know, a couple of pubeasts or something. Yeah, out of the pup. Just discuss people balled in the pubic region. No, I don't think they know.
Speaker 1: Like on the crack if you have a hairy crack, yeah, like your ass crack. Yeah, yeah, those hairs fall out. Yeah, you never left the hair on. I don't, well, I never. I'm not big on. He's got a clean tush. You don't check he's got a clean tush. But when I did, yeah, but I've never seen a hair in it. But when you flush, you.
Speaker 3: Don't turn around, like I'll sit there and just wipe the because you know who overs next and all. You know, I just I hate that dude. But when I walk in, let's hold on, you'll go ahead, check your ship. You don't look at Oh he's affected by that.
Speaker 5: Now look at my ship, or look at what I've wiped, because I look at what I wiped.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you don't look at your poop after you poop. Depends on the poop.
Speaker 5: Now, if it's something that I'm grutting going through it, I'm thinking, wow, little sweat some people go through this, yeah, you know a lot like that's what I look like and be like, holy shit, you know, but if it feels like rout, you don't look no, do you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah? Everything I check every will and I don't see eye a lot.
Speaker 1: When when it comes out to when it comes to Etiquete, the website brown and thick, what was it called brown around?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go. Yeah, yeah, our etiquette is a little different.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: But I'll clean it down because I hate when I see anything like that. But if the toilet is still well maintained and I sit down and I don't know if he took a ship or not. But when I sit down and there's a little bit of warmth, I'm like, it's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: What else is he doing? He's not taking a ship. Sitting down?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying I could have came in after him and he just peeded. But I'll know if he should because I said, I don't know anybody it sits down at a pee in a gen Pop bathroom, you don't high a lot. I'm jump out again in the mornings when I just wake up. Absolutely I can't. My legs can. But you're you're You're all from a lot higher up than I. I'll sit down.
Speaker 5: It's a lot and it kind of spades like this is so so big.
Speaker 3: Pe guy, I dribble a lot in the morning.
Speaker 1: Well, you've had since thirty, you've had some issues. Yeah, since thirty, I've had. You been a dribbler since thirty. Not like a dribbler, but.
Speaker 3: The slight the slight stream like stays like I'll be in there and I'll just start giggling because I know can hear it? You know what I mean? And I've been paying for like fucking two minutes.
Speaker 1: I will tell you at my age, when I put these pants on, these particular pants, I have to think to myself, all right, I'm probably gonna have to not pee for a little while because there's gonna be some extra that comes out. These pants come through jeans, no problem, but these pants, I got to plan my peas.
Speaker 5: There's the light colored non denim. Yeah, little dribble underwear guy at all. And so when I have a lighter colored pantson, take at dad ahead.
Speaker 3: You never like chafe? No, we got the thighs, you know what I mean, Like my thighs will kind of rub to where I'll like, I'll chafe a little bit, and I'm just I need my underwear. I don't really those things are these don't We're right off with each other. We need hey, we need the Medes, we need Mendes.
Speaker 1: I'll sell out for some o you know what else? What the mac Weldon's those mac Weldon.
Speaker 3: Great underwear, the best. Lululemon's pretty good. Are they comfortable? They're very comfortable, little tighten the hips for me, I don't like that where they squeeze a little bit around the waist in the back, and I don't think. I don't think too much because I'm big on that too, because I you know, you get a little muffin top. Yeah, I think they're kind of nice. They're kind of I think elastic, supportive but not restricting. Does you girl like them? Yeah? She likes them. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Doesn't lou Lemon not have the little we can like? You know what I'm saying, there's the there's the pouch and.
Speaker 3: Then oh no, I don't. I don't use is that what you use me?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I I'm like the Chappelle skit, do you I just like to put my piece through the hole a little and I kind.
Speaker 3: Of you're so different in the bathroom and I've never used that. I like, I like I pushed, I pushed my underword or my breech down, and I you know, really when you were.
Speaker 5: In elementary school and like you'd walk in the kid have his pants, You're just like kind of like really.
Speaker 3: But that's but oh, you know, I was like, what do you do your pants? You guys?
Speaker 5: Would you you people would dude, not the Jewish thing, because they're all.
Speaker 3: It's not the Jewish. Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm over here, I'm in a balancing It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: We had a blind kid that would do with the pants down, swear to God, and you would step in and you kind of like, did you in high school? Can help everything going on?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because I can see it doesn't look great?
Speaker 1: Did you we've our high school basketball team, we played a deaf team. Did you guys ever play like a deaf school.
Speaker 3: Or anything like that? And you sports? No, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So we played a deaf basketball team and it was it was fascinating.
Speaker 3: I grew up in Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Was fascinating because they obviously played through the whistle, right, and so.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, And so you know what I'm saying. They they they so they had.
Speaker 1: To wait for you know what I mean, like we would stop at the whistle and then our coach them twice but the stuff, and they played through the whistle because other teams would stop when there was a whistle and then they would and take the ball. Right, So they so they played through the whistle. God, hey, but but uh but yeah, but I can't. I mean, watching a blind guy pee, I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hey man, it's a sink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you're still in the costroom. You know that, right is the desk?
Speaker 3: So oh god, I think he's rubbed off on me into like it's just tough. I want to go back to the you people think I make his year old. I don't know if there's laughs or going on.
Speaker 1: The best thing about being a comic for me is just this is that I feel, I honestly like if I think of anything, it's I'm a pretty tame I might poke around a little bit, but like the most people in most jobs just feel so constricted is what they're allowed to say, even in jokes, even in like when you say you people that didn't even make me. We've been we've it's already in context, right, We've already been joking about it, So for you to joke with me back about it seems like what we're supposed to do. And one of the reasons that I do it, especially with jew stuff, is I don't look you obviously shouldn't be walking down on the street being like, eh, you know jew, you know what I mean, But I want.
Speaker 3: You to feel you know what I'm saying. Let's refer to Jimmy world. He's Jewish Jewish.
Speaker 1: But like for for for this conversation, I feel okay with people being comfortable enough to joke with me because that's how I grew up.
Speaker 3: Man, I grew up. I grew up. If you didn't make fun of me, we didn't like each other. That's how.
Speaker 5: That's a lot how my my friendships are good. When I'm almost verbally if you see them, you know, yes, look you.
Speaker 3: He's probably one of the most disrespectful people, but you know what, you don't people have to pull this side and people I'm uncomfortable with too. Yeah, if if I don't wantly.
Speaker 1: Amazing and that's it, lay around with each other.
Speaker 3: You know too. I think like we we we would agree with that, it's like when you sit here and you do all these kinds of jokes and you do all these different things. Like we also like live in a certain world where you just know people are out for certain headlines and stuff. Because when when you're playing football, you're playing a sport, like you just know there's there's just journalists and stuff that's trying to create waves out there. So you know, I feel like that it comes from a place of being nervous like that. For that as well.
Speaker 1: Well, there are people for sure who want to find somebody to cancel, like almost like a badge of I want to fail. Yeah, they just want there. I think a lot more people are like that than not.
Speaker 3: I agree you.
Speaker 5: Well, if you live your life in mediocrity and you see somebody excelling, the last thing that makes you feel bad about yourself is you're living in mediocrity doing the nine, you're doing the basics, you're doing the bare minimum, and then you see somebody doing great, it's like, why, well fuck him, why is he doing so great?
Speaker 3: Let me find something, you.
Speaker 5: Know, And then when there's something back up bout that person comes out goes see see I knew it. I knew it, you know, yeah, not especially with athletes, dudes with athletes, because most guys grew up or playing sport, wanted to play sports, wanting to do play a game, play this game that I love for a living, and so to watch somebody else do it and then makes me laugh like that dude's a scrub. I'm like, he's at one percent of the people, right, ever, Lace put cleats on you, scrub, Like, do you ever have you ever watched online people playing? You know, Bryan Scalabrini, the basketball player. So, Brian Scalabrini, red hair, six eight, six', nine looks like the most unathletic anathletic person of all. Time he used to play, right he played ten, years okay ten years in the league and just they're just people challenging him all the.
Speaker 3: Time scroll.
Speaker 1: Bucket he's the twelfth man on AN nba. Bench he could beat. Anybody he plays.
Speaker 3: Guys one on. ONE i think.
Speaker 1: Some of these oh he he, look he's calling out A nba player this he's, right he thinks he's gonna beat this dude and he just calls out AN nba. LEGEND i love that he wrecks. People so they're gonna. Be they're playing for the. Shoes look a look at The. Scalabrini you, know this kid's, Like i'm gonna look at this fat Redheaded oh DID i just block your?
Speaker 3: Shot he's just casually playing? Too? Yeah oh DID i bother you? Up are you? Tiny?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 3: Look? Look look this is. Wild oh it's. Not it's and this guy is.
Speaker 1: Not does he look like he's? Chills you, know it would been great if he had just not even.
Speaker 3: Laced up his. Shoes he started to get. Him it's, OVER i know it. Is it's always.
Speaker 1: Interesting elite, ATHLETE i, mean forget the way he. Looks elite. Athlete.
Speaker 3: Eleven oh oh my.
Speaker 1: God but basketball is one of the coolet sports to be good at, Too, yes because you.
Speaker 3: Can you can do it. Anywhere you can pull up anywhere and just be.
Speaker 1: Dominant football'll be all, right let, ME i guess warm.
Speaker 3: Up see in three, weeks let me get let me get my. Shoes as a, linebacker when you're like getting, older there's not running back to a good sport sports second best. Sport, Uh i'll say it was growing up was probably.
Speaker 1: Baseball and did you and what posions did you play in, baseball first, base center. FIELD i played center field.
Speaker 3: Too, hey center center boys, boys nice.
Speaker 1: Way fella's very small college, baseball did you you know Those you know the type of school Where division one everybody's a five, tool and the SCHOOL i went, to everybody was a three. Tool we had some three of, them but nobody had five out of. Five, yeah like the guy's playing first base on my. Team i'm sure you grew up with these. Guys he was like five, ten built like a, fire like a like a fire, hydrant and he had the quickest hands in the. World could hit, anything but he couldn't run from home plate the second.
Speaker 3: Know WHAT i? Mean, Yeah, yeah he couldn't do.
Speaker 1: It and when he was playing first don't throw it in the dirt because he couldn't bend.
Speaker 3: Over, yeah we called. Him we called Him maytag. Exactly he would run the, Bases Eli skaggs shout out the, boy but they'd, yell mateg come, on, mate because he run like he had a fridge on his. Back but he could, Hit he could, fun he could do all of, it, bro but just couldn't pitch in first.
Speaker 1: Base, yeah but couldn't bend. Over the, School, yeah it couldn't. Run, yeah, Man so for, ME i could.
Speaker 3: RUN i.
Speaker 1: Could if you in the, OUTFIELD i was gonna chase it. Down if it was in the, AIR i was gonna go get.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 1: YEAH i couldn't. THROW i could not throw at the. TIME i had a crazy. Mullet just always a second reference.
Speaker 3: Spent how old are? You? THEN i was in, College SO i was twenty.
Speaker 1: So, fifteen the first on this kind of. Stage i'm no quitter and ahead of. Boy, yeah and uh this uh oh, man my best the best HECKLE i ever. Heard he got my. Coach my coach was a guy named what was his first?
Speaker 3: Name damn, It Coach.
Speaker 1: Brown, anyways he played AT usc With jack Del rio as a, linebacker but he also played in The dodgers farm system With. Piazza this dude was a, stud but he got he was ahead Of. Piazza he got in a car accident and crushed both of his feet and never played. Again so but he so he was a little heavier and we were playing.
Speaker 3: Once you, know.
Speaker 1: Baseball to, me the baseball bench is the funniest. Bench sitting down on those, benches he went in between innings like this is the funny.
Speaker 3: Good it's a good right.
Speaker 1: Time but this my coach starts to meet and he lamps a little bit because of his feet and he's ended up being a big. Dude and somebody from the the heckle from the other bench was he's walking up to the mountain and you just see it from the other. Bench, hey sit, out, coach but your fries aren't ready, yet and that's.
Speaker 3: Tough we. Do our whole patch was, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, no like how we look at this dude?
Speaker 3: Uncomfortable you're, Good let's still listen to.
Speaker 1: Him our picture put his face in his glove like this because.
Speaker 3: He's walking out to talk to.
Speaker 1: Him it was but but they that whole series that it was in a way series that their fans called me share my hair was super, like, beautiful flowy and beautiful. Standing why don't you bring it? BACK i think you can have one right. Now my wife is not one hundred percent on board for. THAT i Think i'm gonna try with for the pubes.
Speaker 3: First the sure let us let us know that. Goes men the fuck?
Speaker 1: Up Oh i'll take a, Picture i'll talk and take a picture absolutely or, don't, don't whatever you.
Speaker 3: Want we're not there for the. Dick we're there for you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, yeah we're looking past the, dick like the screen, door just looking through. It you know What i'm, Saying, yeah look past throw it off for you got?
Speaker 3: It what good? Deal and this has been a.
Speaker 1: Blast, yeah, listen are you guys gonna On june third here In nashville that show you? Saw, yeah So i'm recording my very first comedy music. Special so it'll be like usually on the Road Zanies june, Third, well tickets are already flying if you guys want to, come, obviously you guys and you guys are. Listening june, third two shows at, night gonna have crazy special guests coming. Down but like it is gonna be. It you know how crazy that show. Is it's a lot of moving, parts it's a lot of, improv a lot of just.
Speaker 3: People joking the.
Speaker 1: Stage it's a good. Time but it's very first music. Special two, shows one night. Only those tickets will go. Fast so his, anies he.
Speaker 3: Takes he has somebody random that they'll give five minutes to and they'll do five minute. Jokes kid with the oversize. Suit he was pretty. Funny he was solid, actually but they the kid knows he was gonna have five. Minutes, yeah they just they give him five. Minutes he goes, out they tell his jokes and whether he bombs or, not like, it they're his. Jokes and then he they come out later and they basically walk him through the same set of, jokes making fun of, him like chirping. Him it's it's, fun what? Happened making him feel good and. Comfortable he does.
Speaker 1: This five, Minutes me and two other comics take him. Backstage we rewrite his. Act, huh we put new jokes in, there and then we Go we send him back on stage to do a. Set but if he sucks up the, jokes we're behind. Him, oh murder them or help him like they do both the way. Right we were laughing with. Him but but LIKE i always tell, Them i'm, like this is the hardest gig. Set not only is this your first, set but now three professional comics are gonna rewrite your. Act you're gonna have to remember those new, jokes stand back in front of that at that that, crowd and we're gonna be behind, you no.
Speaker 3: Pressure but it's it is so damn, fun, man it's. Fun but that are you gonna they were. Asking they, were LIKE i, said he, did like If i'm If i'm loopy and stuff, LIKE i MIGHT i would think about. It BUT i was asked right WHEN i got in, there which.
Speaker 1: One of these guys would either one of them do.
Speaker 3: IT i don't know would they would you guys Do i'm not, sure but like they said, SOMETHING i was, like, oh hell, no shold up right. Away like they opened the door and you looked at the stage and you saw the light and you're just Like you're, like why. Not it's just like And i'm, like, no it's not like we're on a, bus no one's around. Us we're not performing in front of. People we get to kind of do our own. Thing because they want us to do bust with the. Boys they want us to do like a podcast, show a live show over. There oh, yeah we. BOMB i think it'd be fun, though if we if we had a, comedian, yeah, yeah remember when we, said, uh between two, Athletes yeah that's fun instead of between two. Farms yeah you picked that. UP i like, that, yeah very very. Quick if we could have like camera count or somebody sitting and kind of do it with, us, YEAH i think it'd be. Cool but not LIKE i wouldn't do. IT i, MISSED i missed the LAST i miss.
Speaker 1: You, YEAH i think it'd be fun if either one of you guys want to do.
Speaker 3: It IT'S i Figured taylor would be good at it BECAUSE i TAKE i Take taylor. About he's, LIKE i don't THINK i do. EITHER i think without any. Preparation, No Jelly jelly's doing. It jelly's pretty, funny. Dude Jelly jelly was on stage and he was. Funny he's not doing it this, Time he's going to do it next. Time so this time we already got somebody who's coming. Down he and this is WHEN i know it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Good when they're over, Confident i'm, like, oh you're gonna eat.
Speaker 3: Dicks great to see you eat. Dicks that's an, appetizer King. Knife that has got to be the hardest thing to get, over is Like i'm going to bomb in front of these.
Speaker 5: People, Probably, yeah that's probably the hardest to get. Over what was like when you first? Bumped, WELL i know we gotta. GO i know where this podcast.
Speaker 1: Is, done BUT i want to hear, WELL i will tell you if you. Don't if you're not okay with, bombing don't become a. Comic, yeah that's, it like you have the first TIME i, bombed, DUDE i, bombed so. OKAY i my first three times to a stand Up i'm like this stand up shit is. Easy i'm.
Speaker 3: Crushing.
Speaker 1: Yeah and then the fourth TIME i won a comedy, Competition i'm, like come, on, man Like i'm. Ready and SO i was In San, Antonio texas at the, time going to, college AND i got a phone call and it was, like, hey you won that comedy competition last. Night this was ninety. Three do you want to open For Sam? Kennison AND i was, like, now do you guys know who's saying, Yes i'm gonna tell you. Something Sam kennison is the first COMIC i ever, watched AND i, thought are we allowed to say shit like? This Sam kennison said things and his delivery for me my comedy, hero that's my. Guy, YEAH i know ALL i.
Speaker 3: Got and it was the first, guy first guy WHERE i was, like what the fuck is? Happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah and he was a rock and roll. Comic he played in rock and roll. Venues he was he played it in the Last he had a band come up and played Wild thing and just he played, guitar crushed, it and his fans were rock and, rollers and his opener's dad had gotten sick and had to peel off the, tour and he was, like, hey send the dude who won the comedy. Competition SO i was, like, COOL i had at least three and a half four minutes material WHEN i got. There they're, like so just just do like twenty.
Speaker 3: Five And i'm, like now this is this is you, know this is like the fifth Time i'm uncomfortable right. Now this is the fifth TIME i was ever on. Stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, NOW i ALSO i was a little fashion wise confused back, Then SO i no.
Speaker 3: Ponytail.
Speaker 1: Ponytail Maybe i'm not going to SAY i had, bangs BUT i did not have, bangs, Right, yeah it wasn't good man was the similar outfit is your first stand? Up pretty similar but with a leather jacket and. Ponytail and SO i start to walk on. Stage let me tell you how about it get SO i had maybe four minutes of, material but WHEN i was that, nervous that turned into two, minutes WHICH i was done with in a, minute and they were they were done heckling me by five minutes and had just started talking to each. Other they had already said everything they wanted to say to, me and they had just started. Suing they didn't have, Funy so you know WHAT i started doing because, people you, know you really show up to the. Headliner so people were trickling. IN i JUST i did my act three. TIMES i just did. IT i, go you guys didn't hear those first couple jokes AND i would just repeat.
Speaker 3: Them, Really OH i didn't have a. Laugh, no what was it like driving home lane in bed that? Night?
Speaker 1: WAIT i forgot to tell you. That WHEN i walked off, STAGE i didn't know we were doing two. Shows so were they, like, hey we'll seal it or even? Worse his manager said to me Because sam at the, Time sam had some drug and alcohol, issues so second show. Unpredictable so in between shows he was, like, HEY i may need you to stretch a little, bit AND i, go did you not watch the the first? Show holy Sh, NO i watched it was Great AND i was, like, yeah you didn't watch. That Watch so he was, like if you need to Stretch AND i turned over to him at twenty and he was doing this AND, i.
Speaker 3: Actually this is how bad it.
Speaker 7: Was.
Speaker 1: GOING i started over to, him, like you looked over, it and he's, like he likes there's a long, pause and he's just, LIKE i don't know what it was he. WAS i looked at my girlfriend at the, time who had driven, me AND i literally just started talking to. HER i was, like they're not. Listening she was, like keep, Going you're doing. Great i'm, like, yeah But i'm just telling the jokes to. You she was, like that's all.
Speaker 3: Right we.
Speaker 1: WORKED i was having a full on. Conversation no, way it was. Bru But i'm gonna tell you something that's the HARDEST i ever bomb my reaction WHEN i was driving home because she said to, me, well you got that.
Speaker 3: Out of your.
Speaker 1: System you got that out of your system and you got to open For kennison and this is a great. Story AND i told her straight, Up, Hey i'm not going out like. THAT i was, like you think that's How i'm even IF i don't do this, Forever that's not the last Time i'm going on. Stage i'm not ending my. Career i'm getting knocked. Out i'm ending on a knockout if. Anything so for, me that was motivation to go fuck.
Speaker 3: You. Oh she was saying, like, YEAH i was, like BUT i was.
Speaker 1: THINKING i was, like the people in that, system you don't get to do that to. Me you don't dictate When i'm. Done i'll tell you What i'm, done but you're not fucking chasing me off the. Stage and SO i when the next TIME i want a stage was a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Later, yeah found gummies.
Speaker 3: FOUND i was, Like, no it's gonna be way. Hard this is harder THAN i.
Speaker 1: THOUGHT i can't just roll out of, bed out of my college dorm and go do.
Speaker 3: It i'm gonna have to put some time.
Speaker 1: In that's WHEN i Realized i'm gonna shelf it for the rest of, college But i'm coming back and this is What i'm doing, because, LIKE i don't know about you, guys but.
Speaker 3: One thing for me is you.
Speaker 1: Don't get to dictate HOW i. Act that's a better thing for. Me you don't get to tell me And i'm. Done you don't get to tell me HOW i. Feel none of that.
Speaker 5: Ship one of my biggest pet peeves is, when like when you're in high school and you're kind of like acting up a little bit and a girl, goes, hey you're. Done it's like, BITCH i will fucking tell you When i'm. DONE i swear To, god tell me, Girl.
Speaker 3: Hey calm. Down he come. Down oh that shit fisces me off so. Much and you're. Done it's, like, Well i'm, not obviously. Not Now i'm.
Speaker 1: NOT i will say one of the let me say thin When i'm. Done let me tell you this is my Favorite chappelle.
Speaker 3: STORY i cannot.
Speaker 1: Wait we were at The Comedy storre and he, does, look, man You're Dave. Chappelle you go on stage for as long as you fucking. Want AND i will say, this, man if he does really really long, sets he's generally super respectful and goes on late or goes upstairs at the belly. Room he's not bumping entire. Lineups he's a respectful. Dude but by the, way if he wanted to go on and do three, hours everyone would be.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah That's Dave.
Speaker 1: Chappelle yea, absolutely. Yeah you can bump me anytime you.
Speaker 3: Want that's.
Speaker 5: It What it would be a faux pa for someone to, say, no you're not gonna bump.
Speaker 3: Me, okay, ready, Okay, Yes so.
Speaker 1: He's doing a set and he's gone a little, longer but not anything that anybody would complain about, comics especially. Audience you saying we get to Watch chappelle for forty five minutes for fifteen. Bucks, yeah along With rogan and every other stud that's down the headlining, guys headlining, guys the, guys, yeah people who are selling out arena.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Right so and this club is lucky enough they want to do some extra. Time, okay, yeah Your rogan super respectful at the.
Speaker 3: Light twenty. Minutes, Cool maybe a couple, extra but, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 1: DONE i know there are other, people, Right So chappelle does a little, extra but he's putting his jacket, on which you can tell he stood, up puts his jacket, on puts the mic back in the.
Speaker 3: Stand And.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say, who because there's a chance that this dude will.
Speaker 3: Be listening to this.
Speaker 1: Podcast but, Somebody tier, one somebody who had some say so at the comedy, store said, Hey. Dave dave recognized a voice and goes, yeah, so and so he's, like how how long.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna be up?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 3: Man we know you're you're killing, it but you know there are other comics back.
Speaker 1: Here we got a Full oh, shit he took his jacket.
Speaker 3: Off the.
Speaker 1: Goat he took his jacket, Off he hung it back up on the mic, stand and he, Said i'll have a shot and a. Beer he lit a cigarette and he screamed. Back he, goes if any of those motherfucker's been doing comedy for thirty, years tell him to, wait and he sat back. Down, god now he was getting off. Stage but once, again you don't.
Speaker 3: Tell you don't get to tell. Me you don't get to. Tell you don't tell, that. Dude he you don't tell that.
Speaker 6: Dude when he gets, off he knows who he, is he knows people are. There but he's also so respectful of other.
Speaker 1: Comics you ask any comic like About, chappelle, like, dude he genuinely loves. Comedians he loves. Comics it seems like a tight knit. Community, dude it's a lot of. That so much of that is because Of. Joe you, know why do you think that is because Of? JOE a lot of it is just because his podcast is so, massive and he had people on there and, comics and he would he his love of comedy and. Comedians it was infectious and the people he brought on represented our. Jobs so, well and they were super funny and it was such a huge platform that.
Speaker 3: Do you know WHAT i? Mean it's going.
Speaker 1: On rogan is, like if you talk to any of those older, Dudes Ray, Romono Jerry, seinfeld what was it? Like and he was, like going On carson was like a. Career it made your. Career, really you did a set On The Tonight show With carson that was your. Career rogan can make. Careers but he loves. Comics you hear him talk about. Comics, oh he loves, them, right and.
Speaker 3: So it's what he. Like it's like his number one.
Speaker 1: Passion but but but like so, so if you meet a football player who you've never met, before but there is some things you know about that. Person you know what he's gone, through you know what he's had to, do you know the two, days you know some things inherently about that. Person same thing with.
Speaker 5: Comics the tough thing about that is, like there's no football player that's gonna make your.
Speaker 3: Career you know What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying there's no ONE i can go and, say, like, hey make me more appealing to the. Public that's not Gonna it just can't. Happen you, know you have to you have to make your own way in that.
Speaker 1: Sense you, Know chelsea did that That Chelsea. Handlers, yeah so Pre. Joe chelsea introduced comedy to an audience that had never seen. Comedy so when my WHEN i was selling tickets off of that, show it was a bunch of people never been to comedy.
Speaker 3: Shows so it was.
Speaker 1: Different rogan's fans that those those are comedy, Nerds those are comedy people who know.
Speaker 3: Comedy it seems like so many.
Speaker 5: Genres it seems like because he is into let's, say these five specific, things but he has such a huge following in all five of those.
Speaker 3: Things, YEAH i mean, massive you go.
Speaker 5: On but he can speak intelligently On he definitely does a great job of regurgitating, things and he sounds like he's a genius at.
Speaker 3: Everything he sounds like he's got everything Dial and he keeps such an open mind, too like he's so, flexible like if here's another perspective that he can get, on, like you, know get on board with and talk through LIKE i wonder because he's not pigeonholed in certain and he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't always WHEN i met. Him he was Not not only did he not smoke, weed he was anti.
Speaker 3: Weed really he did.
Speaker 1: Not IF i remember this was years, ago BUT i remember, correctly he didn't want you doing it around, him and that's obviously.
Speaker 3: Changed, yeah he's a.
Speaker 1: Dude for a guy to be that successful and that, smart you could really just be like these are my, Views Pete, David, yeah and just dig in and be, LIKE i don't need to learn, anything being.
Speaker 5: FLEXIBLE i wonder who put him on The other thing THAT i like him most abouthim is how curious he.
Speaker 1: Is, yeah he's got a thirst for. Knowledge yeah that never seems to be. Quenched and to, me that's the most fascinating thing about. This who could just sit back in rest one hundred million. Dollars i'm selling out WHATEVER i want to sell out for. COMEDY i get to do my dream jobs the, podcast sit front ROW, ufc and do stand. UP i don't need to be open minded to any of you, motherfuckers Right yet he, Is yet he stays. Curious yet HE'S i know there are some people would argue he's not open. Minded, well they just don't listen to his. Stuff like every other Every yeah that's one, way far one. Way every other week.
Speaker 3: On, twitter they're trying to cancel. Him but it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy because he just didn't want him on or something THAT i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i. Don't you just see like, different you just understand who listens to him and who. Doesn't because when somebody's, like oh he's, blah you're just like you clearly don't listen.
Speaker 1: To curious means he's still hungry to. Learn, yeah, yo at his, age with his. Money that is far and away my absolute favorite thing about, him BECAUSE i want that's for. ME i never want to stop being. CURIOUS i never want to stop being. HUNGRY i never want to start stop, learning because then what then you? Die then you, die, yeah then it's. Over then you go one, eye then you go one eyed.
Speaker 3: Winkie yeah. Yeah and you can always like learn something from everybody you come, across no matter if you like vibe with them or. Not there's always something to kind of.
Speaker 1: LIKED I i every, show one of the things That i'll go on stage with something to be, Like i'm gonna try this. Tonight i'm gonna see if this. WORKS i want to, SAY i want. TO i want To if this, Works i'm gonna try to bring and not. Doesn't it's not always a. Joke sometimes it's the WAY i. Stand sometimes it's my. Pacing sometimes it's sitting down as opposed to standing. Up so everything is calculated in your. Set, no But i'll try one. Thing, Yeah i'll be, Like, okay so for these fifteen, Minutes i'm gonna sit and let's just see what.
Speaker 3: Happens sounds pretty calculated to.
Speaker 5: Me so when you try new, Things i'm saying calculating in the sense that when you go up, there you have a, plan not WHAT i want to.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, really most of the time i'll Have i'll have like thirty minutes OF i go like that story that the that when you heard the Cookie.
Speaker 3: COOKIE i haven't figured out how to tell it on.
Speaker 1: Stage, yet the whole story, Yet and SO i do it, Differently like IF i haven't figured it out, Yet i'll pepper it in on a. Podcast i'll do it maybe one or two times a weekend UNTIL i kind of like feel, like, oh, yeah this is the right. Lane but WHEN i stand on, stage IF i stand on stage AND i start to talk to many crowd and they say something that sparks a joke That i'm working on THAT i didn't think THAT i was gonna.
Speaker 3: Do i'll just. Do i'll.
Speaker 1: GO i don't fight the flow man life or on. Stage let's see where this. Is i'm not swimming. Upstream look at these. Legs they're not.
Speaker 3: Swimming, yeah they're. Nice you know those are.
Speaker 1: Nice these are by the, way these are the palest. Legs let's have a.
Speaker 3: Peak okay you? Ready oh, WAIT i was just A. FLORIDA i just came up out of his. Phone, no don't do. It those are they're not that. Bad are? Nice those are.
Speaker 1: Sturdy BUT i have the daintiest ankles you'll.
Speaker 3: Ever it's an interesting. Tattoo is it a? Dragonfly?
Speaker 1: YEAH i got drunk AND i was in college and those are initials of people THAT i was with that. Night that is. Outstanding you should never remove. It was smart enough to put it on my. Ankle yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: ABSOLUTELY i have to piss so, bad Like i'm talking so. Bad that's.
Speaker 1: It Then june, third everybody come out to the. SHOW i do a show called Tell Me Something. Good is my, Podcast The High live is Every monday.
Speaker 3: Night The High all be on there. Tonight what?
Speaker 1: Time it starts at eight? O'clock here facebook fan page on my YouTube. Channel Not Instagram. Live uh Not Instagram live because they started to get a little iffy with the Actual.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah yeah they do they at how dare? YOU i, mean come, on so we can pull up live and it will be not live YouTube been able to just be streaming.
Speaker 1: Streaming i'll send you, liken, Dude i'll text your, links all, right and then That i'm gonna send. Me will you send me the most difficult read And i'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Tonight non the credit card.
Speaker 1: Send it to me and So i'll read it at the peak of being funked up and let's let's. Compare. Yeah, yeah that'll be a way to.
Speaker 3: Go, OKAY i. Appreciate so that was.
Speaker 2: Awesome it was a.
Speaker 3: Really big shout out to, you. Guys if you enjoyed this episode and love and Support bust with The, boys go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to. Us leave a review rate five. Stars if you're already, subscribed unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again it helps the boys climb the charts and, again we Can't we wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your. Support we also have a YouTube channel if you, like if you'd like to watch our show or these, episodes they are on YouTube At Bust them with The. Boys we're also on social media At BUSTING. Wtb you can follow us, everywhere go buy our. Merch you guys know that whole, Deal but thank you so. Much we are forever grateful for. You the biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the, boys always and, forever