Speaker 1: Well, we have come out your.
Speaker 2: One a way I get to saying you a conscious.
Speaker 3: Zing will be entire.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging.
Speaker 1: Uni, I come along.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day.
Speaker 5: I know that there was a time and a place and if they could, they would throw me back in chain. So let the record reflect that that Spartacus did not answer the question and did not tell us whether the criminal law should be enforced because he knows the answer is yes. And you say they're evil members of the United States Supreme Court, gag me with a spoon.
Speaker 6: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the.
Speaker 2: Coming to your.
Speaker 7: Going the way I get tas.
Speaker 8: And saying you a conscious Sunnity show.
Speaker 9: More behind the scenes information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 3: Got it Up.
Speaker 9: Next our final news roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 7: A news roundup and Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred nine to four one Sean if you would like to join us. One of the biggest obstacles, problems, difficulties, challenges that we have with this Los Angeles situation is the people that run the state of California, in particular, the state is a sanctuary state. It's run by Gavin Newsom. Right now, it's very clear Gavin Newsom wants nothing more than to be arrested. He's doing Listen, just by the very fact that any governor would ignore, you know, the supremacy clause to the Constitution and embrace those people, people that didn't respect our laws, borders, sovereignty that prevent local police from coordinating with ice in terms of arresting even the most violent criminals. They're they're putting the people in their state at risk. I went through a list of horrific, you know, crimes including murder and rape and otherwise. Remember they don't keep statistics because they don't want to keep them, so they protect the numbers in terms of the crimes committed by illegal immigrants. But this is now institutionalizing what is law breaking and aiding in a betting at least where I came from. You know, I don't know what they call it out in California. Who knows what they call it out in California? You know, that's why the Los Angeles mayor Karen bass I mean, just remember the Pacific Palisades fires. You know, they had hydrants that had no water in them, they had a reservoir that was empty. Gavin goes out there, a woman begging with him, Gavin, please, you know, we need help. I'm talking to the president. Well, I'm gonna call the president. I mean, it's we're going to rebuild quickly. It was this story last week that they rebuilt one house in the Pacific Palisades only because the guy happen to have a building permit in the works previously, and he was willing to just rebuild the house that he had rather than make improvements as a means of expediting it. But they're not expediting home building out there, and people are selling their property and they're getting the hell out, like so many people are leaving New y York and New Jersey and Illinois and California, and the mass exodus will continue. And here's Karen Bass, the Los Angeles mayor, saying the riots were caused by Donald Trump. Donald Trump did not cause the riots. The fact that California's sanctuary policies have attracted so many illegal immigrants is on them. And then of course, you know, people are riding around with their Mexican flags or Palestinian flags, and you know, we see we had the police chiefs on tape saying we are overwhelmed by the riots. That they're being attacked repeatedly by the rioters. They're being hit with with concrete, they're being hit with molotov cocktails, they're being hit with liquids. They don't know what they are. These guys' lives are in jeopardy. And then of course they're inhibited. They're prevented by law from actually working in conjunction with ice. Here's your mayor in Los Angeles.
Speaker 8: What we're seeing in La is chaos caused by the administration. People should exercise their right to protest, that's their First Amendment right, but people should also exercise that right peacefully. We do not want to play into the administration's hands. We're working with officials, we're organizing resources. But what we're seeing in Los Angeles is chaos that is provoked by the administration.
Speaker 7: The chaos happened long before Donald Trump realized that that federal agents were under attack and that vehicles were being set ablaze, and that the California law enforcement doesn't have the legal authority to even do their job and respect the supremacy clause to our constitution, because ICE is out there finding the worst of the worst criminals. Those are their words. And then Gavin Newsom, of course daring Tom Homan to arrest him. Here's what he said, Tom Holman, the borders are said to me yesterday.
Speaker 10: He did not rule out literally arresting you, nor may or Bass if you interfere in his work.
Speaker 2: Had him yet? He's a tough guy, wasn't he do that? He knows where to find me.
Speaker 4: But you know what, lut your hands off four year old girls that are trying to get educated. Put your hands off. These poor people are just trying to get live their lives. Man trying to live their lives, paying their tax has been here ten years.
Speaker 2: Fear the horror. The hell is this guy come after me? Arrest me. Let's just get it over with. Tough guy.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't give a damn, but I care about my community. I care about this community. The hell are they doing? These guys need to grow up, They need to stop, and we need to push back. And I'm sorry to be so clear, but that kind of bloviating is exhausting.
Speaker 2: So Tom arrests me, let's go, he wants to be a martyr.
Speaker 7: I never mind the fact that he supports sanctuary state status and you know, and his vow sanctuary that all who seek it. Never mind the billions of dollars that it is costing the people of California. Education, medical, healthcare, law enforcement, welfare, all being paid for by taxpayers federally and on the state level.
Speaker 2: What about the What about the victims.
Speaker 7: Of murder and rape and other violent crime because they attract illegals because of the sanctuary state protections that they offer them. Anybody going to ask Gavin that that question? And by the way, does Gavin Newsom like Biden and Harris and may Orcus, does he have blood on his hands here so much about four year olds? Why does any care about the citizens in his own state.
Speaker 10: I find it to be absolutely rich that he is now out there complaining that the President is threatening to arrest him. He as you cover Sean at the top of the segment, he literally invited the President and Tom Holman to arrest him. And I'm going to tell you something I don't think people understand in the rest of the country. The mood of the California electorate right now. It's not what our local media is showing you. I don't think a public arrest of Gavin Newsom is going to have the same effect that he is hoping. I actually think a lot of people would be cheering for it, and I think even a lot of people in his own party would be cheering for it. He has done nothing but lay bare his complete incompetence, which is incredible, given and I'm sure Joel is going to talk about this, given that we just came through these fires, were still recovering from it. I mean, you couldn't look worse. Mayor Karen Bassi's town has burned not once, but twice to the ground in six months. We're not okay here Sean. Things are bad. This isn't an immigration problem, this is an invasion. This is a war. I'm not trying to sound dramatic.
Speaker 1: We are at war.
Speaker 10: We do need the military here.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think that you don't have any choice when the police have the handcuffs on them. Let's get your take, Joe Pollock and I have no idea why you still live out there.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm talking to you from the fire zone, which is the most beautiful part of America, or was until the fires at Gavin Newsom and Karen Back And.
Speaker 7: By the way, you came within like a millimeter of losing your home, and I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 6: Now my fence burned down. I had to put out the fire with my bare hands, with buckets of water and a couple of helpful neighbors because there was no water in the fire hydrant, and because our public's services that we pay incredibly high taxes for with nowhere to be found. Gavin Newsom needs to do his job. This is the second riot on his watch, and we are tired of it. We are tired of the excuses. We are tired of him playing politics. He has time to go on MSNBC and give long form interviews while the city is burning. And this isn't even about ice or immigration. The first time a protester attacks the police officer, that's when you need to crack down. We are tired of having our law enforcement destroyed. We are tired of having everything turned into an excuse to attack Donald Trump. And he's playing this up because it's all a distraction from his failures. But this is actually very easy. Governor himself can call out the National Guard he can protect public institutions and government property. He can stop the insurrection against authority, and you can have an immigration debate. That's fine, but we are relying on the governor to get forty billion dollars of aid that the state requesting so we can rebuild our communities. And instead of playing nice for President Trump, even for the sake of diplomacy, he's out there suing Trump, trying to get nationwide injunctions to shut down every Trump policy. He's out there suing over terriffs. Now he's going to sue because Trump brought in the National Guard. The last thing Gavin Newsom wants to do is his job, and he's playing this like some kind of soap opera, like he's a victim. I don't recall him ever saying anything against the arrest and ridiculous conviction of President Trump and all the federal prosecutors that they sicked on him. Gavin Newsom would be so lucky to be arrested by Donald Trump. He would give him another excuse not to do his job. But from the perspective of residence here, we actually want someone to come in and take over this state and run it properly. It's too beautiful, it's too wealthy, the people are too wonderful for it to be run as badly as it's run by Gavin Newsom and the Democrats, And so this stuff about arrest doesn't really phase us anymore, because, frankly, the state needs to be taken over. There's got to be some federal mechanism constitutional for President Trump and his administration to come in here and fixed with broken because Gavenus certainly won't do it.
Speaker 2: He's not going to do it. All right, quick break right back.
Speaker 7: We'll continue more with Joel Pollock and Kiarra Davis out in Los Angeles, and we'll get to your phone calls on the other side and all you have a lot that you want to say, We'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sewan, full coverage and the truth that you won't get from the legacy media mob nine eastern on Hannity, including Gavin spending time in the middle of a riot to write yours truly, nine eastern tonight on Fox. All right, we continue now, both live in California. Joel Pollack, Senior Editor at Large Breitbart, and Kira Davis, La resident and author of Why Conservatives must begin to battle fiercely in the arena of ideas. Drawing lines is the name of the book. As we continue our coverage of the unrest out there, I go back to the point I've been making all throughout the show. State and local police officers are prohibited from even inquiring about an individual's immigration staff during a routine course of their work. They're forbidden from holding illegal immigrants so they can be transferred into federal custody. And federal agencies are prohibited from a commandeering local authorities to work with immigration agencies and perform the work of immigration agents. And now we're not even talking about all the people that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime.
Speaker 6: We're not even talking about all of the important questions.
Speaker 3: That you mentioned.
Speaker 6: We're talking about Meican fact betting with on the roof of police stars.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: The people causing this nilence not interested in another vision of America than the one you and I have. The people causing this problem are interested in bringing down America. They are radicals who believe that this land is Mexico and the very presence of Americans in California is illegitimate, and that's who Gavin Newsom is defending. He should be out there with the President, with the California National Guard, California Highway Patrol, all the law enforcement agencies that are currently policing residents in my fire zone. You know, they have cracked down on people who live in the fire zone. The California Highway Patrol is handing out speeding tickets, and people who are being told are being pulled over, are being told we're sorry. The governor's forcing us to do this because the governor basically doesn't want people to come back and rebuild. He's got law enforcement going after law biting citizens, but not after people raising the Mexican flag the Honduran flag that they attack federal officials. So you know, I don't think we're buying this again. I don't even think Democrats in the state are buying this again. You hear a lot from the elected officials and the talking heads on TV, but I haven't yet heard one of my neighbors, most of whom are Democrats, disagree with Trump about this. People are sick of it, and the memory of the twenty twenty riots is still fresh in our minds and We're not going to let this happen again.
Speaker 1: So if Trump wants.
Speaker 6: To come in and bring the Marines, He's welcome to do so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think they really have any choice. It's either that or you wait until it becomes catastrophic and spirals out of control. I mean, you really don't have much of a choice. You're either going to be proactive or reactive the way I see it, cure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: No, Joel is absolutely right about everything. And I think it's really important to remember that we're not just talking about a four year agenda for California. Trump is trying to fix America. Trump is trying to repair what's been done to us over the last four years, but really over the last seventy five years, and California is the lynch pin of that. There's a reason why we have that cliche. As California goes, so goes the rest of the nation and everybody. I want you to look at who's in DC and look at who's making a lot of decisions. On the left, it's people from California. It's Pelosi, it's Chef, that's Newsome, it's Kamela. This is a big problem. We have a hugely corrupt voting system. Sean last year, in twenty twenty four, in California, we counted five million ineligible ballots. The receipts are there where. That is reporting from the Secretary of State themselves.
Speaker 1: We have the receipts.
Speaker 10: We don't have the political will to prosecute this stuff right now. But here's my point. If we can't fix California, we can't fix America because we're just going to keep importing or exporting all of this trash, all of this sewage to the rest of the country. I believe Trump knows that California as it stands now is not safe for the rest of the country. We're not safe for America.
Speaker 1: Joel is absolutely right.
Speaker 10: He hit the nail on the head. We need more than our state government to fix this. They are useless, they have been captured, They are corrupt, We are under dress. We need the FEDS to come in here. And I think, as Joel said, I think a lot of Californians, and I'm gonna put my reputation on the line. I'm going to say most. I think most Californians are looking at the rest of the country and seeing that their gas prices are going down. Life is starting to get back to normal. People are starting to be happy. There's more opportunity. But it's the opposite here. We're going in the exact opposite way here in California, and we can see it, and it's painful to watch, and we want change and we're not going to get it from the likes of Gavin Newsom, his fake Bravado. Arrest him, that's given what he wants. Arrest him.
Speaker 7: Oh, he's begging to be arrested, no doubt any may end up being arrested. You know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I appreciate both of you. Kara, thank you. Joel. Good to hear from you again as well.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: Too Big Shars, Too.
Speaker 3: Big, nice bag.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 9: It's Spunchlines and Patriots with Sean Hannity and comedian Jimmy Failer.
Speaker 1: Come on, express yourself.
Speaker 9: It happens in Clearwater and Ford Lauderdale. June twenty eighth and twenty nine. Take us They're going fast. Check it out at Annity dot com.
Speaker 7: Don't forget Hannity dot Com. Yeah, I know, I'm getting on stage with the professional comedian. However, this is going to be a great show. It's so different than every other comedian. But we also have patriotism tied with the punchlines and patriots that's all idea of it. And we're gonna celebrate freedom and fun. We're gonna go where other comics don't. Dare go, we're not politically incorrect, and we don't have a liberal agenda. How do you like that? What a difference. Anyway, we hope you can join us. Clearwater that's Tampa, that's surrounding areas Orlando, the Panhandle, everywhere in between, and that means Sarasota, Fort Myers.
Speaker 2: We'd love to see it come.
Speaker 7: It's Saturday night, June twenty eighth, seven o'clock Ruth Eckert Hall in Clearwater. The next night, June twenty ninth, that's Sunday at Fort Waterdale. That include Miami and Boca and Del Rey and Manalapan and West Palm and Palm Beach and anyway. That's at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Tickets available on Hannity dot com and conjunction with Fox Nation, and we hope you will join us. Also want to remind you to your good name, your finances, your reputation. I had a neighbor, you were just a victim of identity theft. Thank god they had LifeLock dot com and guess what they got to the bottom of it. They resolved everything. Not only that, they found the person, arrested the person, and apparently this person had been doing this to a ton of people.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 7: With the AI, image generation has come a fun way to for people to create avatars of themselves in different styles. Okay, that's entertaining, but there are risks associated with it. Facial recognition uses similar tech, so you could be uploading data to train AI systems, and you read the site's privacy policy before uploading any data to understand how it will be used. Look, there are so many different ways these cyber criminals are targeting your identity and that can ruin your name, your reputation, your finances. LifeLock they literally monitor millions of data points a second, every second of every day to risk for risks to your identity. You know, risks you may not even know or ever spot on your own, like loan's taken out in your name, crimes committed by thieves that pretend to be you. If God forbid you are a victim of identity theft, you get a dedicated US based restoration specialist. They will fix it guaranteed. Now, protect yourself, your finances, reputation right now. You save up to forty percent off your first year when you call one eight hundred LifeLock or go to LifeLock dot com. Just make sure you use the promo code Hannity forty percent off the first year one eight hundred LifeLock, LifeLock dot com. Today, All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones. David in Minnesota, David, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 11: Hi, Sean, It's a privilege and pleasure to speak to you. As I was listening to you and your guests, I was comparing and contrasting the tough guy governor Newsom with our so called tough guy governor here in Minnesota, Tim Walls, Well, California has been burning. I remember that, you know, Wall sat on his hands as in Minneapolis are our city burned? And of course CNN called that mostly peaceful protests. Well, I wish Holman would arrest Governor Newsom. As you said, they arrested President Trump. Hey, what sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. And as you've said so many times, Sean, what we really need is equal application of the law, and this would be a good place for it.
Speaker 7: Listen, the Gavin is obviously begging for it. Obviously he wants this. Obviously he realizes that interviewing on his little podcast conservatives like Steve Bennon and Charlie Kirk is not exactly if you know, working out that well for him. So he knows that if he wants any shot of denomination in twenty eight he's got to go radical left and taking on Donald Trump. He's using this as an opportunity for him now. In the course of this program today, as we were getting started, Gavin Newsom actually went out there and I had been I had been putting up X posts with very important questions. He didn't answer any questions of mine at all, and he writes, you know, to me, here's my question to you, Sean, will you continue to parrot the talking points of a president that is now threatening to arrest the governor? Will you stand by his dictatorial threats and continue to churn out his propaganda the time to defend our democracy is now, and then he goes on to say do the right thing, Sean Go, I had a message back for the governor. You want to hear my message at Governor Newsom. Let's debate all of this face to face. I'll fly out at your convenience and debate you anytime.
Speaker 2: How's tomorrow.
Speaker 7: You're all over friendly left wing legacy media propaganda stations attacking President Trump in the middle of the rioting, so I'm sure you have plenty of time for a real debate. Clearly you're using this disaster for your own political gain and hopes you can run for president in the meantime. I mean your sanctuary state illegal immigrants have murdered, raped, and committed other acts of violence against your citizens on your watch. Instead of another MSDNZ interview, What message do you have for the families of these victims? Have you ever called any of the victims' families? If so, who and when are you and your policies in part responsible for these evil acts. I would say that's a pretty much a checkmate response, but that's my own opinion.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts? What do you think?
Speaker 11: Well, Sean. You know, the other thing I'm thinking is if I'm comparing Governor Walls with Governor Newsom, both of these guys think they are rising stars when I don't think they are clueless to the fact that their stock is falling like a rock. People are just losing all respect and all regard for them and their political acumen and their personal beliefs. And I just hope California, in my own state of Minnesota, gets past these guys someday somehow.
Speaker 7: Well, I can tell you something. I want the people of California, in law enforcement in California to be safe. I want every American to be safe. And when you have ten to twenty million unvetted Harris Biden Mayorcis, the illegals, including known terrorists and rapists and murderers and cartel members and gang members, and you have all of these people that have been, you know, victims of these horrific crimes. Interesting that liberals don't really seem to care about that part. Anyway, my friend, I really do appreciate the call, David, but you have a crazy governor in your state. Your governor wants illegal immigrants to have taxpayer funded free tuition and Kamala wanted taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals and convicts. This is the party of Gavin Newsom eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Kelly and Kansas. Kelly, how are you glad you called Sean.
Speaker 5: I'm doing pretty good. It is an honor and a privilege to speak with you, Sir. I applaud you for your efforts to inform America on what's going on.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you for your support, Thank you for giving me this microphone.
Speaker 5: What I'd like to do real briefly, Sean is voice something that I haven't heard anybody say, and it's scaring me to death. Ponder this everything that Gavin Newson has done as governor in the state of California, which is take a ten billion dollar surplus to a twenty billion dollar deficit, to degrade his energy generation, to flood the state with illegals, to absolutely bankrupt the state, and now his open defiance to the President and to you for his actions speak to a very well thought out plan to try to force the President to take over California and federalize it. If that happens, all the things that he has done to the state are going to have to be addressed by the President and the federal government, and California's debt now becomes part of the federal debt. Sean, this scares the daylights out of me.
Speaker 2: It's a scary time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: We have known terrorists in this country. We have known Iranian assassination squads in this country. We have gang members, cartel members, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals. I don't know what to say. I've been warning the country. It's when not if. I mean Boulder definitely to me, was a terrorist attack somebody that had terror sympathies. But I think it's only the tip of the iceberg. I pray to God that I'm wrong. I pray to God that we're safe. I don't believe we are. I talk to too many people at the highest levels. I've got the best sources, and I'm just telling you I don't think we're safe anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Barbara in Maryland. Hey Barbara, dying to get your thoughts on this. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey, Sean, it's so good to talk to you. Thanks for taking my call. Today. What is this must be? What rotten governor state? I'm in Maryland. We've got another one of those kind of crazy governors. He's not as bad as Newsome yet, but boy, oh boy, these Democrats have really really got it wrong. I'm just so happy President Trump has the gust to do what needs to get done there in California. We can't have another summer of all this violence. And I don't think your previous caller is talking about federal lives in California. I don't think President Trump would do anything that's stupid, because I mean, why just send in the National Guard and get the job done. We've already seen what they did with the fires, and he's done nothing. He's a lousy governor. And I don't think anybody should give him. Don't even arrest him, don't even give him that kind of a audience. But I'm glad he's got time to talk to you. So he's got you on his brain, Shawn, So you should give it to him every day. Let him know that we are watching that state, and he'll never be president of this country ever.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 7: I really find this, you know, sad in so many respects. I will tell you this, and I've learned this over the many years I've been doing radio, and you've been with us a long time, Barber, and we really appreciate your support. And I can tell you I see blind political ambition when I see it, and if there's anybody I see it in, it's him. And I think every maneuver that he has made, including the let me talk to conservatives and listen to them on a new podcast from the very second Donald Trump one who was building up a legal fund to sue the Trump administration. Then Pacific palis States happens. And by the way, I will be very transparent, I offered Gavin Newsom. I said, is that a fighting President Trump? Why don't you guys get together. I will arrange a sit down if you will. They use you know, mob terms, but in all seriousness, people with different points of view, I will arrange the sit down. Instead of you know, starting out with a with a you know, putting Donald Trump on the defensive, why don't you build a relationship with him so that it will work for the people in the state of California.
Speaker 2: And then Pacific Palisades happens. And what did we learnt?
Speaker 7: Hydrants didn't have water reservoirs were empty, and his answer was not my fault. Do you ask the local people about that. You're the governor of the state. I thought the buck stops with the governor. And in this particular case, he wants this fight. He thinks it benefits him politically with the radical left that would vote in a primary, won't help him in a general election. His record, his track record, won't help him in a general election. He thinks he looks the part, and he thinks he's slick and clever, but as record speaks for itself as radicalism. We've got something called videotape and audio tape that would be used against him, and it would be shocked the country, the conscience of a country. I don't care how slick he is. Robert Virginia. Next on the Sean Hannett, Well, hang on, Larry and Illinois. Larry, how are you? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Sean? I was looking at all this and I thought of January sixth, and thought, h January sixth, Most of those people were actually citizens of the United States, and most of them actually had jobs, and they had kind of a record. Now, these people that are rioting here, and that's what they're doing. I would like to see what job they had, because I've always been told, oh, they came here looking for work, they were living in the shadows. Doesn't look to me like they're looking for work. They're not living in the shadows. And I don't think they're legal citizens. But we're told, oh, yeah, they've got the rights, they got this, they got that. I would like somebody somewhere to address that problem, like what job are these guys working at? Because if they're actually working and contributing to our nation, I'm actually not going to have a problem with him. But I don't think they're doing that.
Speaker 2: Well. I just got to tell you something.
Speaker 7: We're on the verge of having a country we're restoring, trying to restore law and order. I think it's a herculean task. I'm not sure we can achieve, achieve the impossible, because the damage of Biden, Harris may Orcus is so bad, the most preventable national security disaster in the country's history. And I don't I just don't think you can find them all. So what does that mean? That means we are left with people that have bad intentions, that want to bring harm to our country, and then a media mob that will defend the law of breaking and tell you even though this fire is everywhere, oh it's mostly peaceful, not mostly peaceful, and Democrats that will say mostly peaceful, not mostly peaceful. And then they'll try to create victimhood for themselves because there are policies have handcuffed the very law enforcement that would otherwise be empowered to deal with this. I mean, the president's been put in a horrible position. I only think he cares. He has a job, and his job is to keep the people of our country safe. And if Gavin Newsom's policies that he supports won't keep them safe, then he's going to do it for him. And there is historical precedent to do so. And if Gavin is going to aid in a bet in law breaking and wants to get arrested, then let him get arrested.
Speaker 2: That's up to him.
Speaker 7: He's making that choice, not Donald Trump, not Tom Holman. It'll be Pam Bondy and we'll find out the answer from Pam tonight on Hannity. All Right, Linda, you got to say it. What is it?
Speaker 1: Rasta sauce silver palate pasta.
Speaker 2: Silver Yeah, you blew the second one dude again.
Speaker 9: Definitely not.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something. When we did this in front of a live audience, they agreed with me. Every single one of them came out to.
Speaker 7: Me, no, because you said sauce and you said it in front of the live audience.
Speaker 2: Uh, and they agree.
Speaker 7: Were there with your hobby and it was I think he was like he was looking at both of us like we're nuts. But anyway, you're gonna from the people that brought your Grainberry Cereal, which you know manages sugar and is packed with antioxidants and it's the healthy cereal choice in your cereal aisle. Well, now they have silver Palapasta. Well, if you're from New York, sauce or Silver Palapasta sauce, and it's delicious.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna love it.
Speaker 7: No added sugar, no junk, clean, honest ingredients, garlic, basil, extra Version, olive oil, family owned, quality driven. It is delicious. You have to look for it. Remember the names when you go shopping. Grainberry Cereal, Silver Palette Pasta, sauce. It comes in Classic Marinara, low Sodia, Marinara, Tomato Basil. They have their Silver Palate pizza sauce, their vodka sauce. That's how sauce should be made. And you should go shopping Silver Palate, pasta sauce and greenberry cereal. You'll love it. All Right, that's gonna wrap things up. But today Hannity Tonight, we are loaded up DHS Secretary Christy No, Attorney General Pam Bondi, the Showdown with Gavin Newsom and sanctuary state and city status. This country needs this debate. Adam Carolla doesn't love his state anymore? What about the lawbreakers? We'll check in with Greg Jarrett, Nicole Parker, Aaron Cohne, Laura Trump tonight and much more. Set your DVR nine Eastern Hannity on the Fox News Channel. We'll see it tonight at nine. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible. Our prayers with the people in California and Los Angeles.