Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is why is my mom sharing my daddy?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, we'll find out what that's all about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shut the room down on that one. Why is my mom sharing my daddy? We'll find out in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. Nephew, what do you have for us?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know what I got? I got stupid and ignorance.
Speaker 4: Let me go through my file real quick, here, Shirley, go down the list and see how stupid what I want to get?
Speaker 2: You know, mile, medium, a hot stupidity.
Speaker 4: You know, I got to figure out which level I'm gonna drop on y'all this morning.
Speaker 2: And let's see here. I'm gonna come my medium, my hot stupid like wings. Yeah. So you got files and flavors? Yeah, okay of stupid, Yeah stupid, don't make no sense, no doubt my goodness. So what's today? What flavor you feel in today? Right between medium and hot? Right up there? You my stupid on sizzle.
Speaker 4: I keep it on this right here is no anchobies, No anchoby let's go cattel yellow man.
Speaker 3: Who who is the person I need to talk to about? I got a pizza that's been messed up? Who do I need to talk to?
Speaker 5: Well, you can talk to me. What's going on? What happened to your pizza?
Speaker 3: Nobody puts some manchobies on my pizza? Black people?
Speaker 5: No man?
Speaker 3: Who who would do that?
Speaker 5: Who would put settled down with the language that pal? All right? You know, if you got answerbies on your pizza, you just must have gotten mixed up with another water. I'll send you another. It ain't a big deal.
Speaker 3: But I ain't answer no anthobies. Man. Matter of fact, let me ask you something. What the here's a antoby any damn way.
Speaker 5: It's like a sardine. That's what a fanchoby is. Okay, now take a sardine.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, let me tell you something. Man, what's your name? What is your name?
Speaker 5: I'm Gino. I'm Gino.
Speaker 3: So you're the owner of the damn pizza place?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I owned the damn pizza place. And these people calling me that person at me because there was a mistake. You know, mistakes happened. Now where stakes go on in his life? And then you get in some Anthobies on your pizza.
Speaker 3: All right, man, Okay, So here's the deal. I done had a bunch of Jafs coming out or the pizza, and every last one of them got Aantrobies on them. You know what I'm saying. So I got an issue with it. I'd have spent over fifty dollars with you with these pizzas in the right row.
Speaker 5: Nobody likes anchobis black.
Speaker 3: You know pantopies, man.
Speaker 5: Okay about it? Hold on, I'm on my mot certain I've served an Choby pizza of black people before.
Speaker 3: Okay, the black people that I know don't eat and sholby.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, then we'll send you some pizzas without any Anchoby's on them.
Speaker 3: You know what I like. I don't like your attitude. You know what, man, You didn't tell.
Speaker 5: Me there was so much attitude to start with. You wouldn't get no attitude.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, look at it. Don't get your okay, don't get you what happened?
Speaker 5: Why did you do? What did you just did?
Speaker 4: You just threaten me?
Speaker 3: I said, don't get you.
Speaker 5: You think you're talking who the do you think you're talking to?
Speaker 2: Face?
Speaker 3: I'm talking to Gino the owner, right, p real.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right. You don't tell me you that to kick my Okay, found you know where the fizzure is? You know? You just calm down, do you do you?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's it. I'll tell you what man in the next three to five minutes, op in the walk down there. Thank your putting an showies on here and having a little pump with attitude like you said, you can't get.
Speaker 5: Thrown you come on down here, okay and we'll see. Do me a favor, go yourself and no one show it in on. Okay, I'm bringing it on down here. All right, we'll take care of it there. I'll stop talking Anchoby up yet?
Speaker 3: So all right, foul okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, cool, all right, cool, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: You like to say okay a lot do you words?
Speaker 3: Okay, you need to have somebody there with you when I get there, because I promise you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not shaking in his boots. Pow. Me and my anchobies were sitting here scared out of our minds right now, okay, dealt with clowns like you. My old life.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this. Do you do you know who you're talking to.
Speaker 5: I'm puppeted something, an idiot who don't know how to talk. That's what I'm talking to.
Speaker 3: No, you're talking to niphim talk from the Steve Harvey Morty Show. Mister Gino, you just got preak.
Speaker 5: You're telling me I'm throwing F bombs all over the radio.
Speaker 3: You're dropping M bomb all over the radio.
Speaker 5: Baby, who I want to know who did this to me? Because they're getting some F bombs?
Speaker 3: You do you have a guy that works for you? He says he works five to close. Andre you got and you got a dre that works for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a Drade that works for me. And Dred's gonna be sending some time in a walking freezer.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: People don't need Anchoby huh.
Speaker 3: Black people don't need Anthoby's baby. Hey, I gotta ask you this, missus, Gino. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 5: Your show? The baddest radio show in the land is the Steve Harvey Show?
Speaker 3: Would law that morning?
Speaker 5: Want to tell man? I'll be saying I'm gonna send you some pieces. I'm sending that station, dozens of pieces with double anthrobi on every one of them.
Speaker 4: And there you have it right there, lady stupid and just said it. Just set it right there. That's how you do it. Just set it right there. You keep it officially stupid. I would be officially stupid this Saturday night in Montgomery, Alabama, in the Gump.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 4: So if you tickets left, so y'all get them and come on out and see your boy along with celebrity the comedian also JJ Williamson. That boy right there is straight ignorant. And of course you already know earthquake stupid all day every day. Back right there is a hell of a show in the Gump, Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 2: Black Hats on, Black Hats up. Laying in the.
Speaker 4: Cut Friday, April the fifth, That would be April Fool's Comedy.
Speaker 2: Jamn. Now stay with me now because I'm going somewhere.
Speaker 6: Brian Hooks in the building, Chantay Wayne's in the building, London Brown in the building, Lighting Love in the building, Torry Hart in the building, Coco Brown, just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh all, this is hosted by Rip Michaels. You got Bruce Bruce in the building. You got D. L. Hugley in the building.
Speaker 4: You got Tracy Morgan in the building, nephew, toll me in the building. It's all going down at the Barclays Center, Brooklyn, in the House, Brooklyn, New York. That is Friday night, April fifth, April Fool's Comedy Jam.
Speaker 2: Tickets are on seal reight now.
Speaker 4: Everybody is in the building. Yeah, you want to be in the building, Go ahead, what you want to get you in?
Speaker 2: I ain't no in here. He ain't got nobody else on that day.
Speaker 7: No matter what time you get there, it's still the whole show left.
Speaker 2: You can make your own show.
Speaker 4: Huh, Tommy, you know what I counted thirteen Tommy.
Speaker 7: I told you that I've been counted thirteen thirteen thirteen in the building.
Speaker 2: But come get it, man.
Speaker 4: We laughing all night, all right, We are laughing all night, laying way in the cut.
Speaker 2: April nineteenth and twentieth.
Speaker 4: The Nephew is coming back to Baltimore, back by popular the Man at the Comedy Factory. That is April nineteenth and twenty b more. I'm coming back. Tickets on sale read now, and then you gonna catch me Friday too. If you want to Friday. You can just turn TeV on, won't you do it? Yes, Friday? That right there is Ready to.
Speaker 7: Well, there's thirteen people on there too. He's on that TV show. He clearly the start of that.
Speaker 4: Ready to Love on Ready Love on Friday. And Black College Quiz is on Saturday. Check your listens and catch your boy on Black College Quiz so you can see some amazing students at HBCU colleges. They are battling for scholarship money and they y'alls smart as all get out.
Speaker 2: Man, that's me Black College Quiz. All right, I love it.
Speaker 1: That is wonderful, nephew, thank you. Coming up next, it's the Strawberry Letter of the subject why is my mom sharing my daddy out?
Speaker 2: Right after this, you're listening
Speaker 3: Morning Show