Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with Rika Bussar Haini and who a website is linked up at Coast TOOCOASTAM dot com Erica. Would you say your percentage of psychic abilities tied to the other side mediumship is more or less than pure psychic abilities about just world events and things like that.
Speaker 3: I think definitely mediumship would be the strongest ability. So I would say that's probably what I'm known mostly for. And I also wanted to kind of tell you that sometimes, you know, when we focus a psychics, you ask the question and they're talking, and then they stop talking and then they talk again. So fortunately I have a couple more things that I got during the break that I'd like to share with you.
Speaker 2: If that's okay, sure, please Okay.
Speaker 3: So he said to me, hello, and he was talking to you, and he's like, I saw you. So he was telling me that he had saw you, and he mentioned a surgery and this could be someone that you're aware of, someone in his family. You know that it was going to be okay, and you know he was telling you to visit, you know, or telling you he visited to tell you that the person surgery was going to be okay, and that you know, he stated that the death was not the end, so I love that. And then he said he was at peace and that that you owed him, so I don't know what you owe him. And he said that we were supposed to get together and travel, so that was something that he stated to and he would be there for you. And he said, thank you for helping my family, so this might be something after death that you've done or you know, done all his life. And then he said, you're a brother. He's your brother on the other side. So that was really beautiful when I heard that. And then he said something he said, my friend, I love you, and that was spoken, and then he did this sign that a lot of times I will see when people are capful or it's showing me that they've had the right or a beer at peace, and it's just the sign of the cross. And then he said he said technically, and it was kind of funny how he said he said technically. It wasn't COVID. He said he had heart attack or something like that, but it was almost in a sarcastic way that you probably would understand.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would be him.
Speaker 3: And then I kept hearing Cat Stevens, like the name Cat Stevens when that song was playing, so there might be a Cat Stevens connection to music that he would like. And then he was showing me this kind of good looking guy. It was kind of Greek looking or something. I don't know, but I was thinking, Wow, you're cute. So maybe that was him a in a younger time too.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna do I'm gonna stop you for a second. I want to tell you two things because this ability of yours is uncanny. As far as the Greek guy. Six years ago, my buddy and me lost the Greek guy, one of our best friends who died. Oh wow, and that's unbelievable in terms of the owing. Johnny owned a limousine company and he drove me the night before he died. And I never had a chance to pay him because he died. He would always invoice me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I think your dad is paid. And you know he when he said to me brother on the other side, like he was your brother on the other side, and he said to me, my friend, I love you it was just like it almost brought me to tears because it was such a deep feeling that his love and your friendship transcends, transcends earth. So just know that you've got another guardian angel watching over you. And he's a really cool guy, so you're a blessed.
Speaker 2: He was a very emotional guy. Yeah, and you're doing it to me now.
Speaker 3: I know he had me and I was going out, like I write things down. So during the break, I'm like listening to him talking to me and I'm just writing and you know, and it was very emotional because I could feel that need and I kind of questioned whether or not I was gonna be able to say this to you. And I was like, oh no, get it done, girl, suck it up. You can get through this.
Speaker 2: So I had a report last week that there seems to be more anger out there than ever before. Are you picking that up psychically, Erica?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, when we look at the world climate with politics and just taking it out of a political stance, I think more people are just fed up with the financial, the spiritual, everything. So you do have a lot of impath unfortunately that you know, we're here to heal the world. But the world is angry, and so we have to do everybody has to do their part to give love out. And you know, it's hard because the energy the veil is so heavy right now, and there is so much uncertainty and fear and anger, and so it is definitely a very low vibration around the world right now.
Speaker 2: How powerful are these dream communications?
Speaker 3: So with dream communications, it is the clearest and easiest way for them to talk to us. And a lot of times my son is reading Carl Jung and he talks a lot about this in his books. How important dreams are. Some of it is subconscious and but a lot of times it's the spiritual connection, and it is your loved ones, it's higher self, it's your you know, your subconscious talking to you. So I think that people should really pay attention and journal their dreams and date them and ask questions. You know, often tell people put a question under your pillow, put a photo under your pillow, dream and have that intention to have that message come through, because they will do it. I see it every day.
Speaker 2: You do a lot of psychic greetings.
Speaker 3: Erica, I do in between. You know, I started a ghost tour company because I was so burned out of doing psychic greetings, you know from people around the world that I needed to find something fun to do and in between, like you know, I'll do a reading on Monday maybe, and then I'll do a ghost tour. And it's such a fun thing to watch people have their own interaction with their own spirits with equipment and so they don't need someone like me to say, hey, yeah, you got your dad behind you. They literally can ask hey Dad, are you here and a meter will go beep, beep beep.
Speaker 2: Well, tell me about the ghost tours.
Speaker 3: So in Pensacola, where I live, I have Pensacola history and hauntings, and so we started out as a paranormal team and we do ghost tours in different places throughout the Guff Coast. But I created a ghost tour one of the most haunted places in Pensacola, which is called Saville Quarter. It dates back to the eighteen hundreds. It was started by Navy pilot. The Seville was in nineteen sixty seven and we've had multiple deaths on that site. One guy died in the cooler. There is a history of brothel women and children that died due to multiple healthy illnesses, disease and things, and so the place is very active and so we do ghost tours inside that location.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. Have you ever been scared on a ghost tour?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, so a lot of times the forts are scary, but not for the things that we would think, you know, ghost I've been on in locations where the spiders and the snakes will pop out at you and scare you. But I've also been on you know, like when Heidi talked about evil. Evil does exist, and we were. We made a movie called I can't even I don't even want to say at Kurse Cliffs because we actually interacted with something very evil in that investigation, and I try to stay away from that because it's not in my vibration to you know, there's John Zappies and other people in the world that specialize in demonology, and it's just not my thing.
Speaker 2: You've done some street investigations, haven't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love to remote view. That's another thing, and so I fortunately have been able to do like the ex Murder House Waverley. I've been to the Myrtles Plantation, I've been the Amityville House and basically, if I don't physically go to the location. I will remote it and go through the front door, walk around, and then have a play by play replay of what the energy and the spirits tell me on that in that location.
Speaker 2: What makes Pencil calls such a haunted area.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Pensacola is the first settlement in the whole United States. Unfortunately, you know, in fifteen fifty nine Don Tristan discovered Pensacola, but that settlement was wiped out in a hurricane. And unfortunately Saint Augustine claims the oldest settlement because they were a continued settlement. We were kind of destroyed. But it is a very haunted city because you know of it being the city of five Flags, where we've had Spain, France, Great Britain, the United States, and the Confederate States. They've left a lot of death in these spaces. And so when we walk those lands as a medium, I let those streets talk to me, Those walls of those buildings they talk and they tell me the history because they don't want us to forget it.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic, it really is. It's remarkable how that all falls into place, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is because you know, some some times people say, Okay, a location is haunted because there's a spirit that has not gone to the light. I disagree with that. I think that they're you know, is a good and bad. But I also think that that our loved ones in history, they don't want to be forgotten. So a lot of times they will come back and tell a story our relay messages, and that sometimes is the haunting not really about, you know, someone not being able to transcend.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I spent a couple of weeks with the Navy in Pensacola. It's a grand area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our lighthouse is probably one of the most haunted locations in the in the US. And you know, we have our beautiful blue angels that fly all over the world. And you know that for Parancas, Fort Pickens is known for a lot of a lot of tourism and haunted activity.
Speaker 2: Ted Bundy, serial killer, wasn't he out that way?
Speaker 3: Yes, A lot of people don't know that Ted Bundy was actually caught in Pensacola, Florida, where I live, and a crazy thing happened to me. I was at one of the locations. He was actually caught at a hotcake place and I actually went to that location, and I was like bombarded by some of the death that had happened in the University of Florida, the girls that he had killed, and I could see flashes of just his face and anger and blood. So I felt like those girls were trying to tell me something. But we are very happy that we were able to capture him. Pensacola is very happy about that and put him where he deserved to be.
Speaker 2: Erica, what do you think creates such evil? I mean, something happened when their kids, something happened.
Speaker 3: You know. I've always struggled with that because, you know, I went into psychology to understand why people are the way they are. And when we look at a lot of times, even Pitts, Ted Bundy or Manson, they say, you know, society created me. But when you have someone like Ted, you know, that's kind of strange because there's no history of any kind of you know, major trauma. I mean, he was doing mutilating animals at a young age and doing a lot of things. So I think it's a combination of both. I think there is some you know, biological component to this. There is evil, and evil can attack and possess, and then there are situational things, environmental factors that will cause a person to do this stuff. But I think that evil feeds into the behavior mixed with substance, causes people to do things that they would normally do.
Speaker 2: Should the parents notice some kind of quirk about their kid, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: You know it's hard to do that because you know it's when you see the quirk and the kid, you then question who you are or what's wrong with you as a parent. So it's so easy to overlook it because if my child has an issue, then I created the issue. Whereas you know, nowadays, I think we're in a different time where when we see these signs we get help to fix or help the child. But back in that time, you know with mental health, you know they were doing electric shock therapy and lobotomies. It was just a whole different time.
Speaker 2: To develop your psychic abilities. What tools do you recommend people try to obtain?
Speaker 3: So, you know, the biggest thing is prayer. You know when we think about whether this is good or bad. I'm a Christian, I believe in God and you know, I'm spiritual, I think more than anything, but prayer is very important and not being afraid of talking to your loved ones, having some type of tool that you might want to use. Some people use tarot cards, some people don't use anything, which I don't, but finding a teacher or a class or some type of instruction to help you harness your abilities. But a lot of times what people will do is just go online and they'll find something like the Windbridge Institute or or YouTube or something, or they can go to my courses on my website at cldcapsychic dot com, and I have courses that they can take, and I'd be more than happy to send them some information. But I personally found a teacher and that helped me understand myself and harness my ability. So teachers sometimes are good, and I don't mind being a teacher for other people.
Speaker 2: And it's not rocket science to pick up these techniques, is it.
Speaker 3: No, Because we're born with five senses and the sixth sense is your intuition. So you're learning how to supersize your hearing, you're learning how to tap in to your claravoance to see. And I always use that example of someone who's blind, who is born without sight. There other senses are in heightened just by nature. So yes, we can also learn to tap into those other intuition senses and supersize them is how I like to say. It makes them work better and not be afraid of them, so it is not rocket science.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast tocoastam dot com for more