Speaker 1: Don't you phone Elvis, Elvis, Dan Elvis, Duran phone tap. A little email came in, says, dear Elvis, please phone tap my dad.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: This is his name.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's under a lot of stress at work and he's just ready to jump. Anyway, I have an idea. Let's tell Dad that I took his brand new Cadillac Escalade out for a ride and while backing out of the driveway, I hit the car of our neighbor across the street. Dare you, he'll go nuts. He loves that escalade more than life itself. On Uh, and I'm submitting this on behalf of all of his co workers at the Hunts Point market in the Bronx. They can't get enough of your phone taps. This comes to us from Rose. All right, Guy's daughter Rose is going to start the call and then our friend Scary is going to come in later as the neighbor across the street whose car was hit.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys senior, please okay, good by. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wanted to show Hillary the escalade.
Speaker 2: Right and you know he parks behind our car. Uh, the guy across the street. Yeah, I couldn't hit his car. You hit him? Yeah? Why did you take the escalade out? Oh? Because he just wanted to so, Hilary, why why? But why? I told you don't touch the an escalade. How bad is his car? Just his door? My car up too? I bet you not to touch that car, which he didn't even go off. Now, where's the guy's car by the tray right behind us? Where is the guy? I don't know he had sat in the middle of the street. It wasn't even by the sidewalk. I don't know why you touch my escalation. You know you're not allowed to touch it. It was blocking. I don't know. It was like, why did you touch my car? Okay, didn't I tell you? Yes, I don't touch that squad? I know, but I like it. Mile got my date. I told you don't my car. I told you please don't touch that car, and you did it. Don't touch the car now, rick Is, don't tell me you touch this car. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I've already seen him.
Speaker 2: You gotta ring the don't say my pappy home into the wall. I touched this car. I told you, don't touch the car. I can't leave the keys around the ball. Don't tell the guy right now? Yeah? Can I help you out across the street, and uh, we have a little bit of an active outside. What happened? I didn't see a car in the middle of the road because you keeple park it there. I kind of crossed the door. You what? Hella? I crssed the door? Hello? Bar Yeah? Here, wyah? Who am I speaking with? Guy? He's Frankie. All right, Frank? What happened? What did you do to my car? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: This is out of control. There's got to be about three thousand dollars worth of damage here, and my whole door is bashed in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk to your father. Hell, hello, yeah, you did that much damage. No, he doesn't know. You're stupid. Huh. Let me get still over there for touching the car.
Speaker 1: If my car looks like that, then your car deserves to look like this.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna rip this car of shreds in the second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm paying for the damage.
Speaker 1: I say, an eye for an eye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't touch the car. I'm sort of a bitch. Escalate. He's a stupid.
Speaker 1: Little Let me call the car unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Take this. It was an accident, Frank who gave it the keys?
Speaker 1: To the car.
Speaker 2: It was an accident. She took the keys. You gave it the keys, She has the keys.
Speaker 1: Your car is a big boat compared to my little thing over here. You're sorry about it?
Speaker 2: Huh, that's an accent. Yes, accidents happened, right, No, I'm paying for it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pay for this whole damn thing. Yes, Well, you're an awful good sport because this is its own tap.
Speaker 2: You got it, You got Oh my god, are you getting me? She got me?
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tab. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all the participates. The Elvis Duran phone table were only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show