Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp, Eh Camra Judge.
Speaker 3: It feels like I haven't been on the pod any year.
Speaker 2: It feels like I haven't seen you in six years. But right now, it was just a week. It was a week, but I really missed you, Tam.
Speaker 3: It was so funny because both Emily and I were obviously away on a trip and couldn't do the pod, but we kept saying to each other every once in a while.
Speaker 4: I hate when somebody fills in for me, I hate.
Speaker 2: But it was pretty crazy because I did all the pods at the beginning of the week and then I just had nothing. And then I feel like I didn't speak to either of you guys because you were on the trip, and I was like, it.
Speaker 4: Felt like we were all in a fight. I was like, where am I my girls? Why are we not sending a million clips?
Speaker 3: Like, I know, it's crazy, it's crazy, it's crazy crazy.
Speaker 4: Well, you're in big crazy is that TMZ video? I know?
Speaker 2: We let's dig in so that we're talking about the TMZ video that's shown at the end.
Speaker 4: We don't see it happen at the end of Potomac, but it's like cameras have wrapped and.
Speaker 3: I'm actually going to turn it on and watch it as we talk because it's like, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's you guys should go look at it. But should we talk about it after we get through Potomac?
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I don't know it's a headline. I know, well, I think we should save the best for last.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think you say so.
Speaker 3: I think I'm still in I just keep looking at them, like, who's who in this fight?
Speaker 5: It's just crazy.
Speaker 2: I know we had to go back and look at who was wearing what. But before we get into Potomac or any Housewife headlines, we have some fan question we need to attend to it.
Speaker 3: Get into it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: The first one was what do you think are you caught up? Did you watch Beverly Hills?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: Okay, So somebody's question is, what do you think Kathy was going to get mad at Sutton for at the reunion?
Speaker 3: I can only imagine it's probably a rich girl problem. I don't know what they could possibly fight over, like you stole my couture dress I was going to wear that, or you.
Speaker 5: Have more money in the bank.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I have no idea. They didn't film together.
Speaker 4: How were we supposed to know?
Speaker 2: My guess is that the Kathy was going to get mad at Sutton for the things that she said and did to Kyle.
Speaker 4: Most likely, I think that was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: But does Kathy ever come to Kyle's rescue or defense?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We didn't get to see it because Sutton had to have a hospital visit with Garcel.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish Andy, if I was running that reunion, I would have asked her, what were you going to get mad at setting about?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 2: But also something that Carlos and I spoke about, how is it possible that Garcel was able to leave to go to the hospital with Sutton but nobody went with Crystal when they were in Barcelona when she went to the hospital.
Speaker 3: It's I just mind blowing that she was able to leave, Other than she probably didn't have much more to talk about. I don't know, there's no reason for her to go. But what a way to get out of a reunion?
Speaker 4: What a way? I mean I and I something else.
Speaker 2: Not to repeat myself, but to repeat myself because I haven't talked to you about this.
Speaker 4: I want to know how many times you have gone to the hospital.
Speaker 2: But before going to the hospital because you were very ill or you've injured yourself, did you have time to change into a completely different outfit jeans, a criss white shirt, a monogramed blazer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I no, never, ever, ever, ever never?
Speaker 2: What did what did you wear to the hospital after you broke your foot or whatever it was in Mexico?
Speaker 3: Well, I was naked when I waked my foot, so I had to put clothes on. Yeah, ye had to put some sweats on, but I did it. Hair was wet, but the hair was wet. Didn't have time to blow dry the hair, and I literally couldn't walk. I could not put any pressure on that foot for like eight weeks. So yeah, so somebody had to dress me.
Speaker 4: That might be my favorite thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I was naked, so yeah, I have a choice, but I had to. I couldn't just wear a towel.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next question is how do you think Potomac can be saved?
Speaker 4: Who should stay and who should go? This is a tough one because I hate to say anybody should.
Speaker 3: Go, Like in my in my head, I'm my girl, you gotta go.
Speaker 5: But publicly it's.
Speaker 3: Tough, like you don't want anybody.
Speaker 5: To lose their job.
Speaker 3: These girls that are on there right now are long, they've been there, their life is they're oh geez. So their salary is probably pretty big, and I know what it's like to lose a big old salary. But now let me think about it, Ashley, I'm windy. I'm on the fence with Robin.
Speaker 2: I'm on the fence with Robin. I don't know that I'm on the fence with Robin. I think that Robin, if something is worth debating about, she's not worried to get in there. But when something is happening off camera repeatedly where they're refusing to film together, I mean, how do you even fight about that. That's not really their job to fight about. That's production saying no, you guys are either on the show or you're off. Come in and do this, come in and do your work.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know what it's going to take.
Speaker 3: I know sometimes we have very exciting seasons, like this season. I'm filming right now, a lot is going on. Maybe they just didn't have a lot going on, but also there's a big division in the cast and that never.
Speaker 4: Works, and it's hard for any of them to have a little bit of fun.
Speaker 3: I love you, Candace, I love you, but you can't just act like the girls you don't like aren't on the show, because they are, and you girls need to work together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're seeing the same kind of thing over at vander Pump Rules, where of course everyone's upset at Tom Sandoval, but Ariana not wanting any of the women to film with him. It's like, this is everybody's job at the end of the day, show up, go to work.
Speaker 4: If you don't like somebody, hash it out.
Speaker 3: I think people that have been on reality TV for a long time. No, if you just totally ice somebody out, ice him out, don't talk to them.
Speaker 4: Nobody's talking to him, They're going to get fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only a matter of time. You can't be on an island alone. But most of the time that ends up backfiring for the person.
Speaker 3: Trying to do the icing right, unless it's a full cast of icing, like what happened to Monica.
Speaker 4: True well that's our next question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are saying they're still not over Monica not being on Real Housewipes with Salt Lake City. Do we think season five will be any good without her?
Speaker 3: And even though season five is always I mean, Salt Lake City's always been good from the get go, I don't know though, I mean, she's definitely gonna be missed, but we don't know they're bringing in I think three new girls who knows what they have at their sleeves. So I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.
Speaker 2: And I feel like the Ogs are gonna try extra hard on Salt Lake this year because they don't want somebody like a Monica on their cast that can expose all of their hidden secrets.
Speaker 4: So I've read, I don't know if this.
Speaker 2: Is true, but I've read that Whitney and Lisa are in like a massive feud.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, Whitney needs to bring in Monica. That's gonna fix everything, you know what?
Speaker 4: That might fix something.
Speaker 2: By fix things, we mean fix the show, not fix it for.
Speaker 4: Anybody getting along right right.
Speaker 2: The next one question is for you, Tam. Do you still talk to your friend CJ?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 3: It's mostly tex She actually moved out of state and then moved back briefly, and I talked to her, and she moved back, and then she just recently moved to Alabama, where son's going to college. So it's mostly text messages. But I still consider a friend. She's an amazing person.
Speaker 2: Teddy, would you rather be stuck in an elevator with Vicky Gumbelson or Lisa vander.
Speaker 3: Pump are all three of them? It's a love triangle.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm fine to be in the elevator with both of them at this point, like, and it is what.
Speaker 4: It is, right, I feel like there's room for three of us in the elevator.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I mean Jiggy trace Amiga's hat, Like, there's plenty of space. Unless it's a one person elevator. I think, oh, Tamra, since you, Heather, Alexis, and somewhat Vicky have all returned, is there anybody else you think from the past?
Speaker 3: Should I thought long and hard about this, and at first I thought no, no, no. Then I thought about Joe Dala Rossa. I never worked with her, but I know her after the fact like I know her now. I would like to see her return.
Speaker 4: The hard thing.
Speaker 2: About her returning for me is now that I'm so caught up, which you guys should listen to our Squats flashback because we're on season two. Towards the end recapping Joe, it felt like she was acting so much and if she they both.
Speaker 3: Were, and that baby voice she used and all that. I'm like, now, the Joe that I know now does not sound like that, does not talk like that, does not act like that.
Speaker 2: I know, but I almost feel like because she doesn't act like that, talk like that, or do anything like that, I don't know that she would get in the mix of the drama.
Speaker 4: She would I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should bring her on and see, Oh.
Speaker 5: Teddy beside yourself.
Speaker 3: Would you rather see Denise or Camille return full time to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: I would say if Camille was going to return back to original Camille like season one Camille, Camille is more entertaining television. Yeah, But I think where Camille had issues is building those relationships authentically and being friends with any of the women.
Speaker 4: So when by.
Speaker 2: The time I was there with Camille, you would just see her try to like come in hot after being super nice and like kind of passive, like beyond nice, and so.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I saw online on the Gram that Sutton is rallying for Denise to return.
Speaker 2: I mean I have seen Denise as like on a press tour of you know, talking about all the only fans, well, talking about when she was on the show and all the stuff.
Speaker 4: I think the issue is in me. I just don't think she fits in anymore. She oh, because she was doing Hunting Housewives. I think Denise is a good actress.
Speaker 3: She should say, hold on, pick me.
Speaker 5: What is Hunting Housewives?
Speaker 2: It's it's a movie that's about a bunch of housewives stranded on an island or something along.
Speaker 3: Now, this is not the same one that Nini and Well, yeah, I got into a fight.
Speaker 2: About Ninie's in this so that that ding dinging That sounds.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, because I know that there's a fight. I think it's in our rundown about Nini and Portia. No, it's actually a different movie.
Speaker 4: It's a different movie, but Nini is in this movie. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think, and this may be an unpopular comment, I think Beverly Hills needs to.
Speaker 4: Stop hiring paid.
Speaker 3: Actors one thousand percent, except for Lisa, and I like for her to Yeah, Lisa.
Speaker 4: Renna, yeah could come back one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: But I it's hard to have trained actors on Housewives reality because I think they don't really know.
Speaker 5: It takes them a while to figure out what the difference.
Speaker 2: Is, what the difference is, and then once they do, it's hard for me because I've seen then I'll watch them in a movie or I'll watch whatever, and then I'm like, huh, if you're a working actor, then you know how to manipulate how you're It's hard for them to do reality.
Speaker 3: I take it back to like the first year, first couple of years Teather Debrow was on. There was a huge difference when she was on screen, and I think she knew quite how to, you know, maneuver through it. She was trained to be an actress, so it was it was different. Now she's now, she's different though.
Speaker 4: Well, I think she.
Speaker 2: I think it's different when we talk about like Heather dubro or, because their prime acting was prior and then they came on the show, and then.
Speaker 3: There are you saying the nineteen hundreds, No, no, you are now the working actors they're professional liars.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Okay.
Speaker 2: Then the next question is Tarma, do you still speak to Taylor since she's no longer on OC I do.
Speaker 3: I do mostly right now texting because of the middle of filming, and I would love for her to come and do a scene. But no, Taylor's a sweetheart, lover to death.
Speaker 4: Uh, this one is for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Teddy, do you think if you would have gone against f F five you would still be on Beverly Hills?
Speaker 4: I think yes, probably.
Speaker 2: If I had gone against them and it started something that wasn't authentically there, I probably still would have been because I could have created, you know, different friendships, and people would have wanted to see the change up. That being said, I wouldn't go back and change that because it wouldn't be how.
Speaker 4: I truly felt I would have.
Speaker 2: I would have been just making up shit just to stay on a television show, and I'm not interested in doing that.
Speaker 3: And I also, you never know, like alliance has changed. Look at JUII, Like, I mean, I don't know what she's doing. She's out there trying to save her job or what, but she's working over time, out there doing interviews and going against Kyle and I always thought they were pretty close.
Speaker 2: Well I think, but I think there's a difference between now, Like at this point there is no Foxforce five.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well just like me and Alexis like we didn't get along the best way back in the day, but now we are really close.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean things obviously shift, but in that mindset, during that time.
Speaker 3: Thing shift, people change, like, oh that.
Speaker 4: Shit happens for both.
Speaker 2: If you had to give a one season housewife from your franchise another chance, who would you choose?
Speaker 4: Tama? These are your options?
Speaker 2: Noela, Doctor Jen Elizabeth, Peggy, Sue hoolyy and Lizzie, Peggy t Quinn and Kimberly.
Speaker 4: I don't even know who's.
Speaker 3: Wow, those are a great pick of girls. Wow, I'm I'm gonna go Noela. Yeah, but you know I've heard she was a nightmare to work with.
Speaker 4: Really I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, but I would I like, you know, my Housewives messy, my your option Anna Marie. How do we know that she's a one season wonder she hasn't been fired yet. Guys, that's a shady thing to put out there.
Speaker 5: Uh huh ah. See, these are Teddy's options.
Speaker 3: Anna Marie who's not technically been fired jet uh, Diana. Who's Catherine, Catherine, Carlton choice, I don't know half these?
Speaker 5: Who's Katherine?
Speaker 2: She came in, She was kind of close with Erica, she had a hot husband, she.
Speaker 5: Was connectedly with the Fay and o J.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember her. That would not be my pick.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think if they wanted somebody to come in and like cause shit to happen, it'd be Carlton.
Speaker 5: That's what I was thinking too. She was a witch right, Yeah, she was the one witchy witchy Pooh But.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean we have to also think about the women on the show. Would any of them truly be friends with Carlton?
Speaker 4: So like how I don't know.
Speaker 3: She was not long enough?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how would of witchy Poohs?
Speaker 3: Would you do the House of Villains? What other villain would you want to see there with you?
Speaker 4: Tamra?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, I would take my villain Teddy when I did Villains.
Speaker 5: I hear you get to keep your phone, you're not in.
Speaker 3: Scotland, you're close by. Probably probably the tough thing I think Lisa for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh my, I don't think she would do it. I had to be honest, I don't. Oh, I don't think she would, but I'd like to see it go down true or Erica.
Speaker 5: I think the problem with House.
Speaker 2: Of Villains for me personally is they drink a lot, and that it's when you're watching it, they are drinking a lot. It's constant, like I don't know that I would shine well, I have to do.
Speaker 4: That's a personal choice, nobody's but I with nothing else.
Speaker 2: Like if I was in the Big Brotherhouse and I was able to drink, who knows the shit I would have done in that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I would say, like, you know, sometimes a drink not fifteen takes the edge off, and you know, it gives you a little bit of camera balls and to say things and do things that you normally wouldn't do.
Speaker 5: So it's I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit who drinks.
Speaker 4: I'd probably be like the Karen and I'm like crying, You've not have you ever seen me cry drunk?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, Oh, you're a chap.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I'd rather you cry drunk to be a mean drunk.
Speaker 4: Oh, and you're a super friendly drunk.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not a mean one at all.
Speaker 4: Nope, Camra the Napkin, what was that? Nope, that's just expressing my feelings. I live in this place. It's called reality. I'm like Tampa, but in general I'm not none.
Speaker 5: I mean drunk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. Okay.
Speaker 2: If y'all could cast the next Ultimate Girls Trip with the two of you included, who would you cast? It must include somebody have beef with guys. I don't think at this point there's gonna be another Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that we're donezo on that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know anybody I have beef with.
Speaker 4: We have beef with so many people.
Speaker 2: It switches from week to week and then we get forgiven and then we create new beefs. So you know, I'd be down to go anywhere warm, But I don't imagine.
Speaker 4: This is happening anytime soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree for both of us.
Speaker 2: If we had to choose another housewife to host a podcast with, who would it be? It can't be anybody from O C or B H.
Speaker 5: For me, I can't have any of them. Beverly Hills. I couldn't have like Lisa Rena. No, I mean these aren't my rule the low base bullshit.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: What other shows are there Miami. I'll do one with Margaret Margaret. Yeah, I have lots of opinions.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like I have a pretty good amount of podcasts right now. Yeah, I feel like I'm all tapped out about Jennifer Lyons. Oh, Jennifer Lyons.
Speaker 2: I don't think Jennifer Lyons wants to be on a podcast talking ship Brent.
Speaker 4: I love Brin, I like I love Doctor Nicole. I feel like they'd be fun.
Speaker 5: I could.
Speaker 3: I saw saw on the ground that next Doctor Nicole had her baby shower over the weekend baby shower baby.
Speaker 5: Do you think they filmed it?
Speaker 4: They should have, They should picked up filming. I mean they're done with.
Speaker 5: The reasons just for that at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we want to see it because I'm sure it was everything.
Speaker 3: Have we heard when they start filming again?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, because we had Marisol and Alexion and they didn't really mention anything. But we haven't heard any rumors of like new casts or who's getting promoted. According to Queens of Bravo, Beverly Hills and Miami will pick back up in April.
Speaker 3: Who had Bravo runs Queens of Bravo, just wondering, Kathleen, is that you, Kathleen?
Speaker 4: Come on, all right, we'll take a quick break and we'll come back with house I've headlines.
Speaker 2: All right, we are into housewife headlines. This first one just actually dropped. Carlos and I talked about the comment that Paris made about her dad, where she said Paris Paris said, my father is a consummate gentleman and has always taken the higher road. He would never speak negatively about his family, especially in the press. Frankly, we are all sick of him using the Hilton name every chance he gets to plug his lame show.
Speaker 4: It is enough already. I commented that I.
Speaker 2: Thought that this was a little bit of a shitty thing for Paris to say because her cousins are also on the show, and it was just it felt like her.
Speaker 4: Way of like, famiy dude, do you feel like.
Speaker 3: She feels free to say whatever she wants now that they are separated.
Speaker 2: But I think when she's talking about a television show that her cousins are on and calling it a lame show, if she would have solely just left it as my father as a gentleman, and he would never speak negatively. I would have been fine with this comment. It still would have generated press then to like kind of shit on her cousin's show.
Speaker 3: Does she have a good relationship with her cousins.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I think you know, in the moment, when you're heated, maybe you say things. But then Maricio responded he was doing some press with the girls, and he said, because there's also been a lot of talk about how their show is showing more than what Kyle's what Housewives the show.
Speaker 5: It it has an air jet, so they're just going off clips.
Speaker 4: They're going off clips.
Speaker 2: But Mauricia responded, look, it's sad that she got this is about Paris. It's going to go from the talking about the Paris comment to what's shown on his show. But he says, look, it's sad that she got so upset about that. But at the end of the day, it's two businessmen making two business decisions. I felt like I deserved something, I asked for something, he didn't want to do it, and then I chose to go off on my own. I wanted to take care of my family, I wanted to be successful. I wanted to go forward and then I wanted to do the most I could, and at the end of the day, I made the decision to just go forward with this thing.
Speaker 4: There's certainly no bad blood on my side. So he said that. And then he also was asked.
Speaker 2: About why there's more shown and talked about on Buying Beverly Hills than there was on Real Housewives, and he made a good point.
Speaker 4: He said, listen, when.
Speaker 2: All of the press started releasing and things started happening, Housewives wasn't filming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our show was.
Speaker 2: And he goes, and I am working with the girls every day, So of course there's going to be different conversations that are we had. But to say that Housewives didn't cover it isn't necessarily fair. And then something Sophia said, which is something I wanted to debate, Sophia Kyle's daughter, not yours. She said, you know, the crazy thing is Beverly Hills fans watched the reunion or watched the season and said, gosh, we didn't get enough. We want more answers, we want more info. But then people watching the clips from Buying Beverly Hills, they're saying, this is stuff not meant for reality television.
Speaker 4: You guys shouldn't be because you can't make the general.
Speaker 5: Public happy no matter what you do. You could donate.
Speaker 3: I always say that you donate a million dollars and somebody will have something negative.
Speaker 4: To say about it. Yeah, something, you know, it's no surprise.
Speaker 3: I mean there's obviously bad blood between the families for sure, and it goes down to you should never do business with family. Well, it destroys family.
Speaker 2: Well, I think in their situation, the daughters working with their dad, that's a family that that's different.
Speaker 4: You mean like outside like brothers in that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just shouldn't do business with family.
Speaker 3: It never ends well, it never ends well. I mean I understand where he still want to go out and do his own thing. And he looked what he did, he's very successful. But you know, who knows what between that, Who knows how many people followed him, how many people you know, what was said was done. I'm sure there's lots of reasons on both sides to have bad blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think there's also it's in so much time. Yeah, like of course it's going to be talked about a little bit. But like even when coaches leave all in and they're not family. Some of them go and do everything they can to try to create the same exact program by you know, knocking mine or doing that.
Speaker 4: That's just the nature of business and it is what it is. You never hear Rick Hilton really saying anything publicly. I've never really heard Rick Hilton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's pretty private.
Speaker 2: The Next Housewives headline came from Queens of Bravo. We're hearing that Real Housewives in New York is set to begin production by the end of the month. Supposedly everybody is back and they will be joined by two new housewives.
Speaker 4: That means Jennifer Lyons is supposed to shack.
Speaker 3: Clearly, they're not bringing back any Oh geez.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think that would make any sense either.
Speaker 3: No, speaking of o G, did you I'm formerly inviting you to Luanne's show in La. She reached out to me, said she didn't have your phone number, and yeah, when when is it?
Speaker 4: Oh, March twenty second at the twenty second. Yeah, oh that's kind of sooner.
Speaker 5: It's called Mary f Kill.
Speaker 3: I do want to go.
Speaker 5: What day of the week is it?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 4: March twenty second? Is this Friday? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I will probably be filming so I probably cannot go. If I don't and I have a break there, I will definitely go, but guys go get tickets. The next one is also this is a little shocker to me.
Speaker 4: Oh this show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jills, Aaron and Julia Hart spotted filming Failure to launch inspired reality show in New York City.
Speaker 2: Jill's Aaron and Julia Hart at Slate Bar in New York City to film their new reality series inspired by the early two thousands film to launch because Aaron and Hart will help to ease overgrown adolescens out of their family homes.
Speaker 4: The new reality show is to be are by a major network that.
Speaker 3: They're still shopping.
Speaker 4: But I'm confused by these outfits. What one's in a business outfit, one's in an evening gown. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually met Julia Hart and went to her house in New York doing something. I can't remember what it was, maybe it was Bravo Khan and she invited us to go to her house and when we got there, they were actually filming their reality show. I never felt so stupid in my life.
Speaker 4: What the un was that called unorthodox life?
Speaker 3: Yes, And I'm like, why are we I'm not filming this show. Oh, here's signing this.
Speaker 5: I'm not signing anything. I didn't know this was happening.
Speaker 4: I thought this was a cocktail party.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's been a lot of inconsistencies when I hear Julia the hard story. So I would probably tune into some of this just because I'm confused. But we'll stay tuned. This next one about refusing to film, it's.
Speaker 4: A good segue.
Speaker 2: Tam Niini leaks claims Portia Williams refused to film cameo together.
Speaker 4: This US Weekly said.
Speaker 2: Nini slam Porsche for allegedly refusing to work with her on the Netflix show The Upshaws. They told me that Porsche was also playing in the particular series. She would be side by side with me. I was so excited. I hadn't seen Porsche. Ninie says Porsche was a no show at rehearsals. Porsche's role went to Cynthia Bailey instead. I was later told that Porsche did not show up and said that she did not want to work with me. I'm shocked to hear that Porsche would go to a production company and say that she doesn't want to work with me, because we've done a lot of because we had a lot of issues in the past.
Speaker 3: Now, if I'm not mistaken, she went on social media and did like a whole I don't know if it's Instagram Live or just a story on her Instagram. Why you got the show? She didn't show up, Like why do you need to bring this to light?
Speaker 4: And your friend Cynthia Bailey is yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: And also I'm confused whoever this production company is that did this show the upshaws, why they would tell Nini that refused to film with her.
Speaker 3: I know something, don't add us.
Speaker 4: This isn't a reality show.
Speaker 2: This is a scripted show, and if an actor pulls out for whatever reason, it's not really up to production to tell them the exact reasoning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like Malibu Country two point zero on Orange County. Yeah right, Heather, Heather got a roll, that Alexis got a roll, Gretch, you got a roll.
Speaker 4: They all got the same role.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for Peter's sake before Sonya Richards did not get the role. She is I guess no longer on Atlanta after two seasons, she has gotten the boot. Andy Kine confirmed Richard Ross exit on a Serious show that aired on March fourteenth. The track and Field Olympic champion joined the show in season fourteen and held a peach through season fifteen.
Speaker 5: Rex's her exit comes. It is a major shakeup. So good. I mean, we kind of knew this was coming.
Speaker 3: But the thing that I've talked about is that Sonya has not announced it on Instagram nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean Andy announced it so casually. It was like he almost didn't mean to. Do you think that she knows?
Speaker 5: But she knows now if she doesn't, she will find out the way.
Speaker 3: I mean right, But most housewives when they find out, they usually do some kind of exits. You know, they give a little statement. No statements have been made. I know she's got a new baby, so maybe she's like, yeah, whatever, goodbye.
Speaker 4: Probably knew it was coming, was like, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: Like? Is what it is?
Speaker 3: We are now seeing exit from Candy, Marlowe and Sonya, So which leaves Chara, Kenya, Drew and Portia is returning.
Speaker 4: And then they'll probably bring in some editions.
Speaker 5: Do you think these.
Speaker 3: Last remaining chari Because there was talk that Sharay it was going to be only a friend Kenya. I could see her full time for sure.
Speaker 5: And Drew, what do you I think I would I would think with.
Speaker 2: Porschie being there, the other like Kenya, Chary Andrew will all be housewives and they'll bring somebody else.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well they needed to shake up really bad.
Speaker 4: And some friends and all the things.
Speaker 2: And I'm already from what we've seen online, because we already saw Simon with another.
Speaker 5: Check and all this stuff that was fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a chick posing in front of the car.
Speaker 5: I mean all of that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Simon, you are day?
Speaker 5: Do you think he did something naughtie?
Speaker 4: Do you think it's the name Simon?
Speaker 5: Probably? Probably? Yeah? Not a good track record, ay a Yi?
Speaker 4: All right, well now let's get into Potomac. Yeah, let's get into no saliva elotion. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I had IUI, which is incmination, and I also had IVF with the kids. I went to the fertility place a bajillion times. Edwin had to give his action multiple times. No one, I'm gonna tell you, not one person ever said the saliva line to me, and never once were they sending me into the bathroom with him.
Speaker 4: I was I was mind boggled.
Speaker 3: But could you I mean, the poor production team the fact that they had to show them. The camera crew laughing, the sound person over they're laughing because whatever, we didn't hear what was going on in that bathroom.
Speaker 4: Also, how can a guy come O? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: How can a guy release when he's getting yelled at with all these like.
Speaker 3: She hurry up?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, nexts like come on, come on, come on, but she's getting all reped up, and then productions outside waiting.
Speaker 4: I mean Edwin was struggling when he went because he was like, babe, pressure, that was porn in there. That was eight He's like, they haven't updated the porn.
Speaker 5: Bush. But I need to know to my ladies out there.
Speaker 2: Who have done insemination or IVF, did they offer for you to go in with your husband into the bathroom?
Speaker 4: That was not that I wanted to.
Speaker 6: I'm sure if you ask, they'll let you. But my question is, why can't you just bone? Why do you have to like what do you mean, what do you mean bone? And then pull it out and squeeze it into the car. Why do you have to squeeze it might have.
Speaker 3: To shoot it into the woman.
Speaker 5: Why can't you just well, like for me, I have.
Speaker 2: A tilted pelvis, so no matter how many times we were bumming, it wouldn't the sperm wouldn't go.
Speaker 3: Oh it was we directed it and and then like to the four or five from the five, right, but got it to the five, so they put it.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I understand.
Speaker 5: IDF and all that stuff, but this, I'm like, oh, is that how that works?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: And why so if you're so.
Speaker 5: They put it actually right in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they find they like, that's got our ultrasound and then they see it and they see right where your egg is, and then they go and they and they put the little sperm in or the sperms.
Speaker 4: But I just I don't. I still don't understand. I want to send a text. All so your highway has off ramps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I this is the part that's confusing about my highway is my highway was able to just stay on the five with dumb Why with slaves one? Yeah, like there was I was getting ways was going crazy with cruise and so I don't really understand, but that was that was. And I was also put on medications in order to make my eggs really.
Speaker 5: Like all of it.
Speaker 4: So who do you think is gonna be pregnant first Mecca or Candace.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 2: Do not know. I mean the fact that they're showing us Mecca already in the process.
Speaker 3: I think it's neca.
Speaker 5: I hope for her saying I don't.
Speaker 3: Think that Candace is uh. I don't think she's one hundred percent in it. I think she thinks it's a good idea, but I think she also thinks her career is a good idea, and doing what she does, singing, performing all that, it's kind of hard to do when you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: The part that I thought was confusing when we saw the Real Housewives therapist that's at all the Housewives shows.
Speaker 4: I think his name's doctor Ken.
Speaker 2: Yes, when we saw him again and Candace got emotional when he said I can see it in your eyes that you're at the place to do it.
Speaker 4: And that's all it took.
Speaker 3: And she goes, oh, I'm not wait yes, and I'm like, wait a minute. So that's all it took for her to commit to get pregnant. Is her therapist. That's like a psychic going yep, you're ready. Oh my god, it's happening.
Speaker 4: It's happening. Let me get out my tissue pocket square and try into it.
Speaker 3: I was expecting you to have one.
Speaker 2: Oh I should have, but I don't know how to make one so small. But I also need to know should we do a Twatz therapy session with doctor Ken and have him on and he could give us things that we can let our husbands know about.
Speaker 5: I'm perfect. I don't need any of that.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of not perfect, Mia and Gordon meet with their relationship counselor. Mia says she's committed to Gordon and she only considered divorced because their life was combative. But then, in that same sentence, she's like, before we got married, I almost didn't marry him because there's no intimacy. I almost didn marry him because of this. Now, in hindsight, we know that Mia and Gordon have split. On Watch What Happens Live last Night, Wendy says that something happens with Mia and Gordon at the re union that threw her for a loop, and that she left the reunion with a different impression of Mia that she entered with. I don't know what that could be, but I do know that Mia and Gordon have as much chemistry as Candace and Gazelle like it.
Speaker 5: I know it's it's for years.
Speaker 3: I think it's been zero chemistry. And he's like, I think our relationship is perfect, and.
Speaker 4: She's like, but then did you see his face? He was like I think it's perfect. He's like, just agree with me.
Speaker 3: I agree with me.
Speaker 2: And then the hands holding and like it was so tight, her like nails were like no, all of it. I was like, this is the worst relationship counseling. That's going to be a divorce any moment I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm tired of seeing counselors. I don't want to see therapy sessions anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I want Candace to have a baby, But do I need to see two therapy sessions in a row?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I mean this whole this whole episode was about starting your own business in therapy sessions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then Monarch magazine product placement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and how about not inviting Mecca?
Speaker 4: I know, but then they didn't had to just break the fourth wall.
Speaker 2: They're like, clearly they're getting asked because we're on Potomac and it's not because of our businesses. So sorry, Mecca, they don't know who you are yet, so you're gonna have to wait that's just rude.
Speaker 5: That was really rude.
Speaker 3: That was Mia throwing some major shade.
Speaker 4: Well that was well, no, that it's Monarch magazine, but it's it wasn't you think so? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I don't like.
Speaker 3: I mean, by the way, Necka's pretty successful, Like, why would she not be in the magazine.
Speaker 2: It's solely because they wanted seat like people that had been on the show for a while.
Speaker 4: I think I think that Monarch Magazine was pulling Mariah Carey on Neka saying we don't know you, we don't.
Speaker 5: Know, you, don't know you. Who are you.
Speaker 3: Mean? Monarch?
Speaker 4: Mean Monarch? That wasn't that nice.
Speaker 3: That wasn't nice at all.
Speaker 2: Then Robin and Wan are looking for a location for Glow thirty the franchise.
Speaker 3: So she's saying she wants to open up her own franchise for stability since one is less his job, and all I could think is open up your own business.
Speaker 4: It's not stability.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of money going out.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: My only tip to anyone listening who wants to start their own business or open a storefront or whatever it may be, before doing it before going to look at places.
Speaker 4: Before anything, you need to have a budget.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, a financial plan, but not having one was very Robin progless. Well, I will tell Robin my dad told me when I opened up Cut Fitness, be careful what you wish for. There's something reassuring to be able to clock in and clock out because I remember growing up with the dad that had a small business. No matter where we went, vacation, whatever, he was always on the phone with his business, his employees, and it was you know it, owned your own small business.
Speaker 5: It's up and down and up and down, and it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Will I don't ever want a brick and mortar business again in my life.
Speaker 2: Well, Robin posted in December that she found a location and it was being renovated. The address is listed on the Glow thirty website as coming soon. So if this is up and running, this is good timing for her because I do think a lot of people will go to this. This also was the nicest I've ever seen want Do you think that's because he wanted a job there as the receptionist?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: Then Robin calls Gizelle because her father's in the hospital.
Speaker 4: She doesn't.
Speaker 2: Gizelle doesn't actually say why he's in the hospital. You can tell at this point Giselle is heartbroken and kind of like clamming up, not wanting to talk. But Robin says in her confessional that it's actually with cancer. But you can see how heartbroken Giselle is.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would be so hard to film through that, and then.
Speaker 2: The try to like fake fake it gna event Oh no, he did pass on July twenty six. We're sending love to you, Giselle. I know how much you loved your dad and how proud of you he was, and we're just sending a lot of love in your way. But then there's a small little we find out that information and then we see that Wendy is filming the pilot for her talk show. Okay, we love ambition, but this could have been a podcast and saved Eddie that fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well, The Black Girl Magic is featuring several successful, influential business women.
Speaker 4: That's another situation where you don't have a budget. You're going into it. You're just going to be spending a ton of money and probably a ton more than you're getting.
Speaker 5: Is her goal. To have her own talk show.
Speaker 4: I think so. I think that's her goal. But yeah, and I was like, wow, happy Eddie is very happy to get write a fan thousand dollar check.
Speaker 2: I wish my Eddie was happy to write a fifty thousand dollars check for anything I wanted to do.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you would. Yes, they're currently airing new episodes on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just think this episode should have been called what business are you Launching in Potomac because then we end up at the GNA launch of it.
Speaker 5: Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: The models walk down the runway debuting the new line. Karen would have named.
Speaker 4: It Booty Call Nightclub where they it was very interesting.
Speaker 5: Outfits.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call it work out at leisure, whatever they want to call it.
Speaker 2: It was no shoe by Charat, which one the shoe by Charat fashion show or the shoe by Charat Online, because those are two very different things.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say both.
Speaker 2: Well, the shee by Charat online was I think a sweatshirt with Shee by Chara on it.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that.
Speaker 3: That's uh, I'd rather see that than what we saw on until like, sorry, they're they're not exercise clothes.
Speaker 4: Well I think, I don't know. Some of it reminds me of like some of the things they try to do.
Speaker 2: Some of it seemed like they were trying to emulate like an aloe yoga type vibe with the longer coats.
Speaker 3: But they have a hoodie, a hat, a beanie, a pair of socks, and two shirts.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, wait, that's.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: This is it, Tam, that's are you sure?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: I mean this is what it says. So essentially, GNA is merch speaking of if you'd like to buy some twats.
Speaker 2: Merge can go over all in by Teddy dot com. Click on the merge get our sweat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just branded stuff that's on there right now.
Speaker 2: It says their full line is coming okay, September sometime, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: But she by Ery does have a lot more on their site September spring summer.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's coming, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations to them.
Speaker 2: I hope that it's going well. You can see that Giselle is struggling while she's there. Caroen even points out that her eyes are red, and then you see how much.
Speaker 4: Just Wendy it seems miserable at every event that she attends every event. Wendy is the type of chick who keeps score and that's my good quality for a housewife.
Speaker 3: Like she's the grudge, it's just not you can't hold a grudge.
Speaker 4: You need to move on if you want to be on a reality show. But also Wendy comparing her mom being in.
Speaker 3: The hospital compared to Giselle's dad going through cancer. Let's sit down, lady, like, please please stop and don't compare to anything.
Speaker 4: Be sympathetic, Yeah, be sympathetic. It just goes to show that Wendy wants everything to be about her and to be honest, the more I see of her, the less I want to I know, I know. But here's where we get to the juicy.
Speaker 3: This is this is juicier than the entire season. And then you add on the TMZ story. Guys, if you haven't seen the TMZ article, oh my god, it actually shows footage of them. It was a brawl, smacking, throwing things at each other, ripping hair, ripping hair, rolling around the ground like I've never seen grown women fight like this. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody got arrested.
Speaker 2: Well, at nine point fifty six PM, it says production wrap filming, but the mics were still on. Deborah asked Candace if they need to talk. Candace says, the help is talking to me. Can you get the help get the help away from me?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Candace in her mouth. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Deborah asked Candace why she called her Sesame Street behind her back? Well, duh, she has nothing to say to her face. I'm wondering why Deborah waited until the cameras went down to confront Candas, Like, if she wanted her moment, why.
Speaker 4: Did she wait?
Speaker 3: Maybe she did one moment. Maybe she was like, oh, cameras are now now I'm going to actually ask her and not be filmed because I want to cause any problem. But she ended up causing probably the biggest fight ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Deborah went from Sesame Street to nightmare on Elm Street.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because this.
Speaker 2: It starts where I think according to the TMZ videos and the rumors online.
Speaker 4: Who knows what we're going to see next week.
Speaker 2: But what supposedly happened or allegedly happened is Debrah smacks Kierna in the face with a glass and it cuts her and then Kierana is the girl I think that's in the aqua or mint or whatever color dress. Yes, that you see kind of going like this and then she ends up on the ground. Kiana is the girl that does the laser hair removal. Just for reference, Yes, her be a friend.
Speaker 5: Of and her reference.
Speaker 3: Their MIC's were still on, but the cameras went down. I gotta assume if their MIC's are still on, the crew is still around and cameras go right back up and they has to.
Speaker 5: We'll see it next week, catch a little bit of it.
Speaker 3: But like we said, TMZ has a lot of it. Somebody there was recording, but the only.
Speaker 4: Two housewives I could see in the TMZ videos.
Speaker 2: I saw Ashley trying to like she was going like this, looking like she was trying to stop people. And you see Candace like screaming but pulling herself away.
Speaker 5: Do you think that Candace started this?
Speaker 4: I my guess is whatever Candace continued to say to.
Speaker 2: Deborah with her brah, Deborah is the girl they called Sesame Street, the one okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Deborah's the one that they called Sesame Street that said that is she even a friend of She's just like, she's not even a friend of right, No, no, she's but she filmed last year.
Speaker 2: But all I mean there was a lot of girls that filmed last year at this event.
Speaker 4: There was Deborah, there was Jacqueline, there was Shana from this year.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ka Kierana she is actually a friend at the show.
Speaker 5: Crap.
Speaker 2: Jacqueline and Kierana were actual friend of Okay, Debora is not okay.
Speaker 4: They have way too many people on that show.
Speaker 2: Well they need it, like these girls. I mean, I don't know, we see Sharis is there? Like I just am really curious.
Speaker 3: They have ten total, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys, so it only took us to the finale, but it's starting to get good on Potomac. So make sure that you guys watched the TMZ videos so that we can all dig through all the facts next episode. And what do you how much do you think we're actually going to see on next week's episode.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would imagine that cameras were back up pretty quick, pretty quick, and that was pretty I mean, I don't know. There got to been crew members in there trying to stop it too, So whoever had a camera.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm curious, what do you think happened to Debra if Deborah was the first one to start it.
Speaker 3: Or maybe they won't show it because of the nature of it and everything that's going on with this whole reality reck name and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, I bet they have the women, and I mean, do you think they could have the women in confessionals just telling about it, or do you think they're going to break down the chain of events because I could use Like I know that I'm my eyes aren't the best, even with my progressives, but like, it was hard for me to tell who was coming in and out. The only thing I know for certain is that Giselle had already laughed.
Speaker 4: Because Yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: A feeling we're not going to see it. I think we might get audio and the girls talking about it. I think that it might be a little much for Brava to air, but who knows. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 4: Do you hope it?
Speaker 1: Erics?
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Let's see it, babe, Let's see it all right.
Speaker 2: You guys, thank you for tuning in to another episode of to Cheese and a Pod. Make sure that you listen to our other podcasts.
Speaker 5: Uh, the ads who are killing it?
Speaker 3: Can we just talk about the ads for a minute. Oh sure, okay, So I get have you listened?
Speaker 4: Have you listened? And then I and then I hear him listening with earbuds, and I go, are you listening to your own pod?
Speaker 2: And he said, he's laughing at his own podcast. I can't even listen to the clips that the girls do of ours.
Speaker 4: I know, I can't even stand I can't and there's no way you can. You cannot pay me enough money to listen to my own own self on a podcast.
Speaker 3: No, I can't even listen to myself on TV. Like, No, I don't want to hear my voice, And he said, Edie did say to me. He goes, Now, I get why you always say, like, I don't turn it off. I don't want to hear myself. Like He'll play clips or something from the show in the past, and I'll be like, I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it. I can't stand here my voice.
Speaker 4: No, me neither. Thank you guys for dealing with our voices on a weekly basis. Yeah, maybe we get we should get voice changers that make us sound soothing. We can sound like Gallan Kay all day long.
Speaker 2: All day long, easy listening on the coast. All right, guys, thank you so much. And Tam, it was so good to see you. Let me know about Friday and I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, bye,