Speaker 1: R and B money.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: Thanks. We are the authority on all things R and B, ladies, and.
Speaker 3: This the R and B the fucking podcast, the authority on all things R and B.
Speaker 4: Listen, name in the building. Yeah, yeah, we got a brother.
Speaker 1: We gotta love one.
Speaker 2: We you know, we gotta start saying to the authority on R and B, money, R and B, everything and everything that come along with R and B.
Speaker 4: You heard it, he said that I can come from now on because everything come come along with R and B.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, I'm not gonna make the intro too long. Man. Okay, okay, the change you might make everybody mad. The change is big and the money is long.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, come on, man, come on man.
Speaker 4: First, first, let me say like this, let me say this, let me let me get this off my chest. First of all, O T is the nicest, nicest, funniest guy in the world.
Speaker 1: When I say, in the world, in the world, always smiling.
Speaker 6: But don't play with it, don't play with don't play with him, don't play with his people because for the smallest thing, I'm talking the smallest thing, O T will go there.
Speaker 4: I'm like, like, big bro, what's what what's going on. Oh, man, he brought me some cold fries.
Speaker 5: Cold fries.
Speaker 1: God, who brought you the fries? God? Oh, it's just frighting. Ain't your fries. It's the principal girl. They taking your kind of weakness.
Speaker 3: God, they trying to say you cold out here, you hot out here the street.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have a hundred niggas. It's just fright. It's the principal car.
Speaker 2: He will go, Hey, listen, that's movie.
Speaker 1: Listen. He can really fight. That's the problem. That's the problem.
Speaker 4: But I love it because nigga, he's standing on all the business. If he's fucking with you and he got love for your nigga, he're not gonna let nobody play with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it starts there. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: This is a few incidents I could go into. I'm just like, oh no, stop it, please, don't do this.
Speaker 3: I't let nobody play with my role.
Speaker 4: Man, it ain't happening. We'll be having hit that switch. I don't be sad. I'll be sad for the other We're just bowling. I'm a bonus nigger.
Speaker 1: I'll be having to go back to the people and apologize. I'm so sorry, my little brother you know, he laughing like that because I really was like tired.
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 1: He he just love heart. I'm sorry. I thought my life was in it was, but don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: He's fine, man, oh man, I just had to get that off of my chest. Man, brother, I appreciate you, right.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: You know, we've had many a deep conversation man, And you know I think that for me, and of course I can speak for Jay bringing you here on the R and B Money Podcast, it's like, you know, it's it's one of those things where you know, maybe maybe maybe as an overall title, you consider yourself a rapper. I consider you a songwriter for sure. Yeah, I consider you a hit songwriter.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And you've done that, whether it just be rap, or whether it be melodic, or whether you go ahead and just fucking sing, get your remix on to it, like you've done all of that. And I think that that conversation is and that information is important for everybody all the across the border. So let's go. Let's go back to the beginning. That's what what was what was a little old tie them the beach? Yeah, I was, I was.
Speaker 3: I was in like I was in Long Beach, running around, you know, shooting dice at school, you know, selling candy for some money, you know, all that type of stuff. Obviously, like I'm from Long be so you know we have a certain type of thing over there.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you say that on this part.
Speaker 6: For you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know we come from like crypt culture and everything like that. I wanted to play football, but I was bad as hell, so I was always ineligible.
Speaker 1: You know, look, you know, look at you right now. I ball up nigga fast, he ain't got a grade?
Speaker 4: Iigga fastest, well low hiszy grade, make sure he don't play. And so my grades was bad. But I never I never. I never got to like I'm one of the dudes that like, I always used to get confused. And then I start saying for school only because I.
Speaker 1: Like go there and I like, do I do good? I do?
Speaker 3: I finish all my homework and then failed all the time because I would never like retain I can retain the information. I'll just make sure I complete what I need to complete, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 3: And so I started doing music. Then like by the time I'm like sixteen. But then I went to like like seven high schools you went to I went to like seven yeah, because I was yeah, because everybody wanted me to go to their school.
Speaker 1: I'll be over there next week. It's not a party, I pull up. No I got. I got kicked out of all of all the schools I was. I was, I was going to it.
Speaker 3: So I got kicked out at every school that I went to, and then I found in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I was getting I was getting kicked out of like districts and so and so I would so I would start like in one and then I go like, I gotta go from me surreto.
Speaker 4: We don't want you to go to any of these ten schools, right, you can't go to none of it.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is you've been doing club hosting.
Speaker 1: You permitt he only had two hour requirements. He come to his hour and a half.
Speaker 3: I was kidding so like because they were like I was so bad, they were like, now we kick you out of the district, not out of the school. It's not gonna expel you from the school. You're gonna go down there and do the same ship. So we get kicked up whatever. But I was doing music and I used to like go online and go, I want to go back to something real quick, go to the music. I want to go to this. I was so bad because I was really bad in school. Yeah, And I don't know why I was really bad at school, Like I was just up for whatever challenge, whatever another nigga wouldn't do right right right before.
Speaker 4: It was before I got to high school, right before I found the Lord. The Lord changed me, but before that, and the psychologists tried to give me, you know, all these reasons as to why, and your parents and they left you early and went overseas without you. It's just your rebel. Like I was like, no, I'm not rebeling. The nigga just said do you want to fight? And I was with it. Teacher said some bullshit and I called him an asshole. I was That's just what.
Speaker 1: I was on.
Speaker 4: What was your thing? What was it that made you that way? Was it just you were just like taking all challenges?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was, especially when I left Long Beach because when you kick me out of school, I'm like it was kind of like I felt that like I was already I was already bad because like like when I had to I always had to catch the bus. So I catch the bus when I get to like the train station, like they're banging on you on a train station for those who don't know what's like, where are you from?
Speaker 1: So you start to get it, you get in that energy.
Speaker 3: I already had that energy before you even get to school, you know what I'm saying. And then we like shoot dice at the McDonald's outside of my school in the morning, like so we'll try to get with that's that that that's what makes us get up early.
Speaker 1: You know you said, we gotta we got shoot dice at McDonald's before we before we across the street.
Speaker 3: And so but but my, my, my, my, you know, all through my youth, I have to catch the bus and catch the training. That's when you run into niggas and you run into.
Speaker 1: Whoop and where you're from. Oh oh damn. We gotta get off on this stop because over there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And so so then when I when I left Jordan My my my main school, that's like my homeschool across like down street from.
Speaker 1: My and I left out of Long Beach.
Speaker 3: I'm always looking at other niggas different, you know, because they looking at me and I'm like, you know, so I'm instantly it's a it's a defense mechanism, you know. And but I'm like, I'm tripping, and I'm like I always now now I'm I'm I'm always trying to prove myself to somebody, you know what I mean, and prove that I ain't no bitch, I ain't no that I come from here. You know, So when somebody says something to you here, even if it's not.
Speaker 1: Even if it's not.
Speaker 3: Like really threatening like that, you take it like that because you know, you come from a certain place. So I can't the way I'm trying to collect this information that you're telling me right now.
Speaker 1: It all it all feels, it all feel the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And so I mean by that, yeah, so I would I would do that. I would do that, you know what I mean. I had like I used to have like my you don't have the eye, the I seven thirty, the next tails and all that, you know. I used to do that, bring like yeah, call my homies, you know what I mean, Like bring guns to school. I used to have my little douce fires and my little backpack and everything like that. Like I used to be like I used to be like on bullshit too. You just really out of control.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, but but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was like because every time I get on a bus stop and I get on the train, they got this thing called the Blue Line, right, and they go from Long Beach. You got the Long Beach station, the Artisa station, then you got the Wilmington station, which is Compton. Then you got the one hundred and third station, which is Wis you know, and your shit keep going all the way from Long Beach or downtown to then somebody.
Speaker 1: So you're going through every hood and when.
Speaker 3: You get off, you get off the train, you know, it's sometimes a niggas sitting outside. They just sitting outside the train station tripping, you know what I mean, Like just get nobody, want no money, no nothing. We just hear trip you know what I'm saying. And so I was always moving that way to protect myself. So I'm like, I'm like overly protective by myself. But at the same time, I'm like I'm like I'm aggressive because I'm overly protected by myself.
Speaker 1: And at sixteen, you can't turn that on and off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not like, oh now I'm in a classroom.
Speaker 2: Now I'm ana turn. I'm gonna turn this, this this tripping off. No, I'm tripping on.
Speaker 3: Everything because I gotta be like this to happen to protection. So I gotta be like this for nothing, nothing that happened to me, you know what I'm saying. So you got initiated, so motherfuckers. No exactly exactly him alone, exactly. I'm not waiting for a nigga run up on me. And I'm like, as soon as I get off, I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying it instantly. I ain't.
Speaker 3: And I always felt like I had to be that way, you know, and that obviously that's what God me kicked out of all these damn schools. You know, there's others I gotta be. I always feel like I had to be the breast, you know. So he was going into the computer, into the music. Yeah, so so I would I would look on online and I would see certain things where on damn, what's that site?
Speaker 1: Was it? Liire back then? No? No, no, no, no, where they like sell stuff in cars.
Speaker 3: And and crazy right, and then like people were like you know, and they just like people would put up like shows into where you like, artists gotta sell tickets and everything.
Speaker 1: And back then they.
Speaker 3: Had Shine Heagley, they had all this all this stuff right where like that's what is that golden voice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 3: And so like they would have like artists perform, but you had to sell like ten tickets, but what to get on the show. So it's like if I sell team, he sell team, he sell t he sell got packed.
Speaker 1: We got a packed show and.
Speaker 3: All our people was there. So I would that's what That's what I would do whatever. But every time I performed, it was like, damn, you're a great performer. D We love your music, Blase, but this is me young, you know. And I kept doing that, kept doing that, kept doing that, and you know, you you start to meet people, and you start to grow, and people start to grow, you know, as you guys are going up and and then I start meeting people. That's like they're like, yo, we're gonna put you on this show. And you know, you win this contest.
Speaker 1: You you do.
Speaker 3: A song with Lil Wayne, you know what I mean, Like what and then you know, then they have this and then but the whole time they like they finishing you your bread, you know what I'm saying. And so they trying to figure out who can sell the most tickets, so you can sell thirty, you know, thirty tickets at ten ten dollars each or twenty twenty dollars each, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and this how the people how they was making money.
Speaker 3: So so years after that go by and I do a song.
Speaker 1: Out here.
Speaker 3: It was a song called Touchdown that I did, and I met this guy there and this guy so I think it was a Jamaican guy. He was like, yo, you signed and signing anybody. I'm like nah, He's like, all right, cool, I got I got I got somebody you know for you to talk to. I'm like, okay, cool. So so comeing to happen. The guy that he was talking about was his name was Dino's name was Dino Devaye. So he had signed cast Money and he was trying to sign fifty. But when he was trying to sign fifty at University originally before fifty went to in the scope and so he's still but University didn't want to sign fifth because of all the shit the guns this, so like we're not we're not signing him.
Speaker 1: So I guess so Fifth still.
Speaker 3: Kept a relationship with him because he was trying to make something happen, you know. And then he sent over the music. So Dino sent over the music to Fifth, and then Fifth called me and I'm helping, Like I'm helping my boy move. I got a refrigerator. Like I'm on a dolly helping my homewoy move out of his apartment.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, they like, yo, d da da da, some guy get on the phone. I'm on the phone then and then he goes, yo, yeah, yeah, that guy's fifty.
Speaker 1: What some one the phone?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Niggah?
Speaker 3: So now me and Fifth on the phone, we're talking for like an hour.
Speaker 1: You still got a refrigerator. So so.
Speaker 3: Look I got the I got, I got all of It's like we got all. We got the truck right there. We're really moving, bro, Like I'm really helping him move. And so Fifth it's like, yo, so we're chopping up. He's like, look, man, we gonna do something.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 3: When we got off his phone, I think he said he was I remember he was like, we got the phone. Don't go around telling your whole hood you're rich, right, he was like the last thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, don't go around telling your whole hood you rich, right, and so.
Speaker 3: He was like, I'm gonna come meet you in la all right. Cool, So he can't meet me in l A. We chopped it up and then that's around the time he was doing like his s K headphones, his energy dreams, all that stuff. So we was running around. Me was like me and him and Floyd. That's when him and Floyd was like super tight. And but I didn't know what a single deal was. You know what I'm saying. You just know you got to deal. You know that song for the exactly touchdown and so okay, boom. So now that deal is over and I'm kind of like, yeah, what's going on, what's going on? What's going But I'm not knowing that this is a single dis this is for one song you've been signed for. And I was okay, cool, But I always say it in contact with him, I always check you know, I mean check in, check in whatever, So maybe I'm not.
Speaker 1: So I tell Dino who song came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it came out, it came out, Yeah, it came out, and it was all right, But then I tell Dino became my manager at that time, if he made the place. So I'm like, what's going on? So you know this is just a single deal, was like, this is how things work or whatever. I'm like, I thought I was fifty forever, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, chef is on Dad. You know, wow, man, you gotta come through. You gotta come through. So I don't you know, I don't know. You know what I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm so I'm new to this and whatever. So I just buggled down, kept recording.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: Three years later, I mean, playhouse out here and I'm performing, and then I meet Buster and Buster's like, yo, you're starting to I'm like nobody. He's like, oh, let's go talk to the studio. In the studio, let's go talk about cool.
Speaker 1: Cool. And then when I go home, like, what's up all these New York niggas? You know what I mean, I'm right here, you know what I mean? And so.
Speaker 3: And so I meet him at the studio. We start chopping it up. We started talking about life and and and principles and you know everything. I was telling him like, as a man, like you know what, I go forward. I ain't going for a while. You know, certain things like and and so be cool. So he goes to Atlantic, gives me a deal at Atlantic, you know when they give him a label deal.
Speaker 1: They give me a deal, get a label deal. It was to me.
Speaker 3: And so now they gave me some money.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I ain't recorded for damn near a year.
Speaker 3: Right off for your advance. Yeah, I'm spending the money. Right, I'm busy.
Speaker 1: So I'm spending the money. Now, you got it. Now you have a full record, right right right, I have a full record deal. So now I'm not knowing that. I just know they gave me some money. Nobody's teaching me. And why here is this? This is two thousand and fourteen.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, wait yeah, no, no, it's twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: It was thirteen. And then.
Speaker 3: The December of twenty thirteen when it's happened, and so it to like August and the A and R comes my A and R Riggs. At the time, he came with some verbage. I don't know what he's talking about, so I did. I'm like what he's doing. They're like, oh, they're saying that they're about to drop you. You know, at the end of the year, you haven't put out no music.
Speaker 1: It's no, no nothing. I'm like, oh, Ship, So I'm panicking, right, so because you're not at this point, they just paid you the party. Yeah, I was hoping, so.
Speaker 3: Look hoping that they gave me some money. I'm thinking, look right now, I'm like, they ain't gave me some money. I'm like, you know, y'all ain't you know? I had to like hustle for Ship like this.
Speaker 1: Like, y'all give me some money. Okay? Cool? And so.
Speaker 3: We get into August. They gave me that conversation. We get the September, I dropped I record Coco right, and I record Coco and I was about to was about to shoot another video for a different song that I did, right, So this this is the coldest thing ever. So this song was about to put out and we shot a video, everything, big budget video everything. I was like, oh, this shit is about to be lit right. And I saw the video and I was like, I don't like it. And this is when I start going. I started paying attention where I really started to understand videos and understand that editors make.
Speaker 1: The video as well, you know what I mean. So I'm like, what happened? To that scene. What happened that scene? What happened in that scene? You see?
Speaker 3: All those dope moments that made you excited about the video is not in the video. You go, oh, man I I don't like it. Then go so what you want to do? And then Bus like, so what you want to do? I'm like, man I I don't like it. Hed you got another song? Like I got another song I want.
Speaker 1: To put out.
Speaker 3: This is exactly how I went. We're supposed to put this video. The whole second song after No No, this is this song. It was a song called Yum yum did I did right? And we're supposed to put it out. I didn't like the video, big budget video, everything. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not putting that I don't like it. So Bus looking at me like, so what you want to do? Old Tam and he's like stressed out, like what the we just shot a whole spend that money on you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't want to do.
Speaker 3: I recorded some ship the other night that I want to do. Right cool. So he's like, all right, work them here. So that's SOM's Coco. You go shoot the video on the project. It ain't no budget no more, you know what I mean? But yeah, exactly, shoot that video. Everybody was scared, like, look at all this ship you put in the video or drop that bitch and motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That Lessen.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I heard it. I remember, I want to say, I was in Graystone. Yeah, what year is that, twenty fourteen? Yes, yeah, around that time. Yeah, and that shit kicked in and I was like, what the fuck is that? And we had no idea you was from California?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love that part. We had no idea you was from California.
Speaker 2: And I kind of want to go back to what when you were saying you were like all these cats from.
Speaker 1: New York had reached out to you.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like the politic with the culture that y'all have in l a kind of kept people away from reaching out.
Speaker 1: To you to do a deal. I think that. I think that.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, let me tell you this short story. I used to run around with just DJ DJ Amen Yeah and Amen did everything to try to get me on, but they were like the music that he does, everything, he don't sound like a West Coast artist. This is what people DJ's are saying, right, And I used to hustle in Atlanta all the time. I used to hustle, and so everybody was like, he's from Atlanta, He's I never said I wasn't. I never said nothing. I'm like, I'm gonna play the game. And so it's crazy because your own city be like, oh, well, if you don't sound like you're from here, you from here, then you ain't from here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But nigga, I'm from here for a shelf or southah.
Speaker 3: But they're like, oh, if you're gonna sound like you from here, then we can't give you that love like that because we feel like that's that maybe not it's maybe not deemed authentic to our culture, you know, as far as is concerned. And so when I understood that, I played the card. And by the time they realized bro from it was too late. So that so when it was like, oh, you see walking over here, long down the street, right, and anybody who knows here like, oh, he cold.
Speaker 1: So I just played the game the system. That's how it came That's how it came back.
Speaker 2: Now you had to love me, yeah, yeah, and it worked out in your favor.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, because that's how.
Speaker 2: It came back around from Obviously, I'm from the Bay and from the Bay, and he had been telling me about right and I didn't realize it was the same artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't realize the same artist.
Speaker 3: Crazy because like you said, when you first hear Coco, you can't you really can't say where the artist.
Speaker 1: Where he's from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, because for one, you're always yelling at people.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that's about. You like to yell.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 4: I didn't know the Spanish got torn.
Speaker 1: So funny, you know what I'm saying. Listen, I'm with Floyd Mayweather and the Strip Club. That's a great place to hear. He like, what's your take? What's your that's so came on. I know he records, I know he records records. Like, who the fuck is what you're doing? This he's doing? I said, what the fuck is sid nigga? I want to strip club? Floyd. Floyd went to the Strict Club.
Speaker 3: He played that I was in there, play again, play that was his favorite song.
Speaker 1: Play back. He has to walk around with the what's the what's the ship?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Not before that, before the iPhone, they had the I was it.
Speaker 1: I it was like the little the I Pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he used to walk around the iPod with the motherfucking headphones off.
Speaker 3: When I say that, Nigga played that song over no.
Speaker 1: Pretty uh.
Speaker 4: Pretty bottles to it, one hundred thousand and one to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, I seen him. I've seen him.
Speaker 3: I seen him in the club go throw like eighty and it was all on Coco, back to back to back to back to back, and I'm in there like and and when when they come in with they coming with boxes. You know what I'm saying, They can with boxes. They got to put the money in the boxes.
Speaker 1: So it's too much and.
Speaker 3: It's over and it's my ship though, and I'm like, this ship is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Fact that it's not another song. Now, one other song.
Speaker 3: Come on, He's like, if you want me to keep throwing this money, keep playing this song.
Speaker 2: So so I'm going to I'm going to just guess that Atlantic didn't drop.
Speaker 3: You know, and that And at that point when I started to understand music, I said, damn, I wish they did.
Speaker 1: That and dependent.
Speaker 2: Because this whole time I thought that he had Coco independent before you did that deal.
Speaker 7: You didn't.
Speaker 1: You did that record? Because they literally did that.
Speaker 3: I dropped I literally recorded Coco Boom with like September shot the shot the video late September. Dropped Coco November twenty fourteen, and they said when they were supposed to drop me at the end of the year, So I probably had like one month month now. And mind you, mind you when I dropped it, they didn't service it. It just went got you boom and then they had to catch on land.
Speaker 1: It was to It was too it was too big, it was too big.
Speaker 2: So how much do you think that cost you? The video would have been independent? How much money you think it cost you being signed to?
Speaker 1: How much money do you think you would have got in your pocket if you would have been in d with that record? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't mean to make you mad to think about this, but you know, if you drop Coco as an independent artist, it.
Speaker 3: Takes all the same way.
Speaker 4: Label eighty five, fifteen, ninety ten. How many are souls?
Speaker 1: What's the numbers today on Coco?
Speaker 3: For how much? How much I'm playing? Well, but I'm gonna take you one thing. I tell you one thing, because your performance royalties alone.
Speaker 1: My performance royalties is crazy alone. But how much money I made on the road just on just doing shows off of Coco.
Speaker 3: Like I'm like somewhere like in like ten, I can believe it. Yeah I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just off Cocoa.
Speaker 3: Just off they just off the shows, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, just off the show. And then I want to go double back. And everybody's like, oh, he's a one hit winner.
Speaker 1: He's done that.
Speaker 3: And I'm like I'm hearing this the whole time, right, and I'm like, oh, ship, So what I'm gonna do. I'm like, damn, I'm still getting money on the road. And when I'm doing interviews, they asked me, so, what's next? You know what I did after that?
Speaker 1: Cut it? Boom were young question? Let me ask your question. Cut it. I'm gonna tell you what he used to be doing when we be in the club.
Speaker 4: Come on and that nigga take it just look at me like that. I used to sing like a shirt. I used to sing like a thinking. When he comes up and say cut it, cut it, cut cut it, cut it, cut it cut it long.
Speaker 3: You gotta cut it, cut it from it long and breaks his way too. You gotta cut it along, cut It cut.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question because because because now we're starting to get into now we're starting to get into songwriting and consistency and understand and understanding and being a professional at this ship being able to dial it up on demand. When you did Coco, did you feel like you had found something that you took from uh just just just from a format standpoint to to do cut it or was cut It just the new build for you?
Speaker 1: Completely? Really, I'm not even gonna lie. I was just drinking alcohol and I'm.
Speaker 2: You want to write here, records kids, you want to write record and and sometimes it's just open like because like.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to promote drinking, right, But what I say is like when I'm when I'm drinking, like even with my personality, like the only thing it does is a base it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, but i could be be really happy, really upset.
Speaker 3: You know, But when I'm in a studio and I'm drinking, I'm in, I'm in I'm at home. You know, it's the vibes. I feel like I'm in the club for like I'm you know, And so I actually recorded cut it and push it the same night, go get the money. I record that shit the same night. I recorded them the same night, same night, the same night.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so and so.
Speaker 4: But it's not like you're encouraging like, oh, drink and you're gonna make it records. I think you're speaking from a place of your just your comfort zone. Yeah, yeah, studio, having a beverage, having a good time, just having Everybody has the methods, everybody has their their environment.
Speaker 3: Because because when I was coming up and I was making music, it was always fun for me. And so then when I started getting a deal and everything, and I watch everybody else, I'm like, damn, everybody so serious, you know, and I'm like, it ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't fun no.
Speaker 3: More so when you when you when you create that that lanes where.
Speaker 1: It's fun again and you like a kid again.
Speaker 3: That's when you start making all like that your best music, you know what I mean, because it's fun, you know. You know, sometimes we we you know, we're worry about criticism or other people, how other people think, whatever.
Speaker 1: But so much press, so much pressure, necessary pressure.
Speaker 3: But but you never felt that when you were trying to get on, you know what I mean, We were trying to get on. It was just like, this is who I am just doing that? You're singing your ass off, you're doing it. Nothing was a bad song. Nothing was that. Nothing was you keep listening to that ship your whole leader studio. You get a copy of that, you listening to the whole way.
Speaker 1: Home, like damn.
Speaker 3: And so I had to you know, psychological for me. So I had to go, you know what, let's get back in that lane. Let me just have fun. And even if I don't courd nothing tonight, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I bring people to the studio, everybody having drink.
Speaker 3: Y'all have a drink here, we go party, have whatever comes to me comes to me. And if I don't record anything this night, that's what that's okay. I'm okay with that, you know what I mean, because I know what I came. I came to have a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, and within that good time, even if it's not that night, reflecting on that good time.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, there's a record.
Speaker 4: There's a gym in there, there's a there's a moment where we was saying whatever we were saying, we'll put that in it. Like the experience is what makes the record. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Living this ship is what makes the records. You know.
Speaker 4: People ask me like, how do you stay current? I was like, I just stay alive. Yeah, for real, that's how you stay. I write about today. I write about things I actually do. I'm doing these things. I'm putting the ship on. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm at Naven Marcus, I'm surfing through the through the drip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm you know, I'm at the strip club, you know, so I know where they got the best chicken tenders. I know where the best impossible burd is a magic city in there. So it's like as you as you live, and you're in it and you stay in it. It don't matter if you do it that night or even even that we don't put don't put that unecessarily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, guard it ain't like that.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: You just know at the end of the day, I'm gonna get back to the plate and I'm a bad again.
Speaker 4: That's it, so Coco. And then the second one is cut it, cut it, and then the third one is push it.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: After that was I didn't think I did thick with two chains.
Speaker 2: So did you what did you what did you realize though that you were doing or do you realize that you do motivational music?
Speaker 1: You know what? I feel like I can lift the whole gym when I'm listening and teacher.
Speaker 2: Okay, throw your whole back out.
Speaker 3: I was at the airport the other day in the air for the day.
Speaker 1: I was buying I buy some chips.
Speaker 3: This this lady was like, damn, I just got back from the gym listening to you, you know what I mean? And I and I never knew it like that. I just always because I used to like and still to this day, like like, I party so much and have a good time so much. So when I am like I spent so much time in the club, like girls just like you always in the club, I'm like, yeah, well my music is there too, sweetheart.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here? You do research?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually yeah, yeah, and so so I So I listened to the vibration, the sounds. I listened to the pockets, listening to other people like and so I start making recordst where it starts becoming like chance.
Speaker 1: You know, and I'm not knowing it, but I'm knowing it, you know. What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so when I spend the time in the club and I'm partying, then I said, I can hear what catches somebody, and I go, okay, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Gonna do exactly what that is.
Speaker 3: But if I do what I do and I get to catch them the way that caught them, then you know I'm good.
Speaker 1: So when I am in.
Speaker 3: The studio, I'm in the club, you know, and and and I'm near and I'm like, what if, I'm like, no, no, not that I'm sound right. Okay, Now I said too many words right here. It's not gonna be to the to the to the human ear.
Speaker 1: So I gotta what's catchy? What to be there? Okay, I say this, Okay, then I play it back. I'm like, alright, cool, I look good. I look like back. You know what I'm saying, Like you know what I mean? Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's so much you giving real information right now, You're giving a masterclass in songwriting. Because listen, you know your pocket, you know where your music belongs. You make music for the club. You make music for the club. So okay, what are the elements of the club. People are either singing off key. You know what I'm saying. They really can't remember a whole bunch of shit because they might be drunk. So they need only a certain amount of words like you said, like okay, maybe I said too much. That is that is songwriting. That is truly songwriting. Somebody could try to you know, you got the purest of the world that be like, oh no, you must do this, No motherfucker, you must take yourself away from your extreme talented self and say, what with these people, the person who hasn't been to Berkeley School of Music? What are they going to dance to? How can I motivate them in their lives? What do they want to ride around in the car?
Speaker 1: Too? Right? Right, that's exactly what you've been doing.
Speaker 3: Right, And it's like who's in the club, who's in the class, who's my client?
Speaker 1: Who's my clean tale?
Speaker 4: Tell I, like, listen, it's drug dealers, it's gangsters and all the other niggas in there, the niggas that beautiful.
Speaker 1: And the most beautiful women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to put they put that ship on to be recognized or seen by the So you you you give them voices.
Speaker 3: And I also understand that that if I want to get the attention of these women, that's here. If I get the attention of these guys, that's here. These guys are the one that's paying for these tables, and these women are the ones that singing the song with these guys, because these guys are the guys with the money who's paying for so they attach themselves to them. So so and so girls will go you see girls pull up. Uh, you go to a house party, go to even you go to a hooker lounge, go to whatever, and a girl grab the ice core. You're like, how she noticed she had heard this because she was hanging with that nigga over there with all that money, and she was hanging with him, and.
Speaker 1: That's that became her favorite song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, research research, Yeah, like that songwriting.
Speaker 1: Yea, being in those spaces. Yeah, you gotta be in it. Yeah, you gotta be in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you gotta be You gotta get some you gotta get some on you get yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 3: So it's like you just like you're here and you go, okay, thinks like you're talking about something. You're talking about something, Valentin. You're like, y'all talking about this or this experience. Y'all singing to a woman and you talking about experiences that you had and all this stuff. But you guys never done this, you know what I mean? Or you guys never you know, please the woman this way, but you're talking about it's not gonna feel the same.
Speaker 1: It doesn't send off the same exact rations. It can't exactly.
Speaker 3: So when you're when you're there and you're doing that and you talk about that, that's when I don't write from a mystical place. I write from your reality.
Speaker 1: I do. Yeah, yeah, now your reality, even if I got to write it ten times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nigga Tank always sucking up. Yeah in the songs, well always I fucked up a lot better now, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, there was runnwn the list of songs. Man, we would we were just we would just get into some to some more songs. Okay, let's start.
Speaker 2: Because as they were interviewing you, asking you what was next, think you was a one hit wonder, No no, and then you went crazy.
Speaker 1: You went crazy after that.
Speaker 2: Cut, after that push it, push it, push it thick, thick it was thick.
Speaker 1: W bay looked like be mm hmm, everybody.
Speaker 4: Man, let's started stuff, right, there stop, everybody relax, We're gonna post up right here, get into the mondy.
Speaker 1: Everybody mad. And you know who heard that? You know who heard that record? Yeah, I'm gonna dance that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The Queen yeah said I need some of this for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, how does that feel? My brother from Long Beach kicked out of seven districts, told he was only gonna have well ship, wasn't promised life past eighteen right right right then you get an opportunity. I was told you're not gonna have another one of these right now? We five six in deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we ain't talking about the track.
Speaker 1: Were talking about the track. Beyonce the Queen, Yeah, yes, you know what. Nigga cheers, Yeah, yeah yeah it was a man, we got to this. This cheers, My brother cheers.
Speaker 4: The Queen says, I need these bars, I need this moment in my show. And you get to see that live with the choreography with the band. I mean, is this Coachella?
Speaker 1: I mean this is around.
Speaker 3: This is the first night, the first time, yeah, the first the first time she did is Coachella. What goes through your mind when you see that? Now watch this Okay. I had a show in North Carolina at the time. So I did a show in North Carolina, and then I had to do an after party. And I was on my way to the after party while this was going on to Coachella. And as I'm on way to the after party, my phone is blowing up. But I keep inding everybody because I'm on the OX score. I'm you're trying to play. I'm trying to play. My man was yeah, And so my brother called me. My older brother called me, yo. I'm like, what's up?
Speaker 1: You see what? Yo?
Speaker 3: I checked my I checked my Instagram. It's bumble bees everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 1: What I'm what happened? I see it?
Speaker 3: And then I get to play it back and watching it? Oh, no, fucking.
Speaker 1: So my brother were going with it.
Speaker 3: Cham pushing, pushed the keys, push the kings.
Speaker 1: Push the keys.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, and your and your travels and in the design of your melodies, You've you've You've come across some other R.
Speaker 1: And B singers.
Speaker 4: Aside from yourself, aside for yourself, that.
Speaker 1: You also thought were great in developing your style. T who's your.
Speaker 3: Top five?
Speaker 1: Your top five.
Speaker 5: Top fun.
Speaker 1: You're tough, fu me saying.
Speaker 8: Let's say. Sure, he can't out saying alright me, so honest thing that he came out saying, you man, you'll be tripping, You'll be cripping now you do, but we are know your top.
Speaker 7: Yeah, shop far oot fun, let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah you still you still think you the kig?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ot ship your top five R and B singers, My top five R and B singers. Okay, who.
Speaker 3: I love R and B man, so it's kind of already know you do. Oh okay, I go with not in any order.
Speaker 1: I go with Beyonce. I mean you got to do that, you got to do that. You're gonna have some more bees under the episode. Yeah uh, I would say a.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh real quick, yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Niggas don't talk enough about A yeah, cold bloody yeah if my cold blooded.
Speaker 1: M oh this is good. Wow, it's nice. I will go with Keith Sweat Yeah yeah, new edition.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, because I'm not saying it because you hear, because you have one of my greatest songs that you still don't know that you do?
Speaker 1: You do know because I told you to sing it before I go A tang. God damn it. Come on, man, you know what I mean. I can't make you love me singing? Yeah, I love it. I love that to find a clip, I can't make that song where. I love that song. Bro, I'm not gonna lie to you. I promise you. I love that fucking song. Brother. I don't don't know what where you, what you was, what was going on? Where he was at? What part of we just left me and him? We just left King of Diamonds for real. Yeah, circle House, circle house in Miami. Wow, still a little drunk. I did think a circle house. Listen.
Speaker 3: They make records, make hit records, and game great cookies. Yeah, they make fire cookies.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I said all the time.
Speaker 3: Because it's some it's something like a lot of people have, like a lot of you know, anybody have like big catalogs and everything in the music, especially with R and B, you know, but it's certain songs that just were like, Damn, that's a fucking beautiful that's.
Speaker 1: That song right there. I always like, Damn, that's that ship.
Speaker 9: You know, every rapper had that R and B song. They wish that they that they that they you know, something that was like that one. That one you should read you should remake I can't make you let me? Yeah, that would be your next easy I gotta hear. I've seen him.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. After drink starting to set in you, maybe maybe the lyric can be you.
Speaker 5: Can't cot me, niggas ca out come me.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I'll figure it out. I know you, I know you are. Okay, take your top five.
Speaker 3: R and B songs, Okay, r Kelly, I decided dang, I can't make you love me? Obviously it's one of my favorites. Beyonce, best thing I ever had, Wow, Wow, race right, Charlie Wilson, I can do magic.
Speaker 1: Come on, uncle Charlie. He sweat twisted. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know you sound man.
Speaker 1: She came in there like, but I got up the man, I.
Speaker 3: Got out of the.
Speaker 1: Wrong. That's when you know you got a great song. Yeah, when Nicking immediately down the immediately.
Speaker 3: Record, sweat was right and own it and what and the fucked it up with l s G too my body ls G. He's the prototype. Yeah, you want to be you want to be like something in this R and B business. I got too much and then like y'all putting me on the spots like damn, I gotta.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it all changes every day because every time you hear you did you, I'm like, oh, Ship, I forget, like it's too many.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make what's called the R and B vultron Right, We're going to make your super R and B artists. So you need to decide, as we're building this artist, who you want to get the vocal from, who you want to get the performance style from, who you want to get the styling from, and who you want to get the passion from the heart of the artists, all of your R and B vocalists for your super R and B artists, your vultual You're getting the vocal from.
Speaker 1: Ship. This is this is good?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm getting a vocal well damn okay, yeah, because I'm building the R and B artist.
Speaker 1: It's okay, so I'm getting a vocal man.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: So it can't be me? Because I let me think real quick, because I'm.
Speaker 4: Clearly the choice for There is no way I could pick anybody else.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm getting I'm getting the vocals from Roy carry Monster.
Speaker 1: Who you're getting the performance style from the performance stage. I'm getting the performance from Bobby Brown. Yeah, who you're getting the styling from the drip, I'm.
Speaker 3: Getting the styling from I'm gonna style it from David ruff Yeah.
Speaker 1: Put I'm getting I'm getting that styllar. Yeah, custom like who you're getting the passion of the heart of the artists who mean it. I think I'm getting the passion from David Ruffing.
Speaker 2: Also, I got one more for him. And what R and B singer? Would you want to steal the record from?
Speaker 3: Hm? Hmm what?
Speaker 1: I want to steal a record from? Whose? Song?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Will be next? Oh? That a record that you're like, Oh yeah, I gotta get him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have some ship in mind already too. It would probably have to be Mariah Carey.
Speaker 1: The next one. I want to set a song from hit you gon hit them? Yeah, I kind of look hold on, hold on quick ship. He has way Oh my god, my god. Yeah, nigga mine as well. Yeah, you're so cold, wait that way, you're so cold with this. She axed me that.
Speaker 4: Songwriters, producers, artists on in every genre take notes, perfect.
Speaker 1: What you do and just do more of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're there, we are there.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying no names time. I ain't saying no names. I ain't saying no names. Ain't saying no names.
Speaker 3: We will.
Speaker 1: What you did, don't say s I ain't saying no names. Yeah, Nick, we've come to that part of this show. Talk to him. We can't go ahead. Yeah yeah, yeah, you need you need a poet. Okay, okay, So right now we had this special segment.
Speaker 2: It's called I ain't saying no names? Will you tell us a story? Funny and fucked up? Are funny and fucked up? On the journey in the Travels of O T Genesis. The only rule to the game you can't say no names, no names.
Speaker 1: So this is funny. So I went. I went bowling with this specific artist. When I'm saying no names, and he's like, let's do it this bowl. I feel like I whoop your ass. I feel like I could whoop your ass. And so me there, you know I I had, you know, I have my baby mama with me, yes, a girl with him chilling.
Speaker 3: So we're bowling. I win the first one, he won, the second, bestide three. I want the first one. He won the second one, and.
Speaker 1: Ass the third one.
Speaker 3: But me, I'm not the winner. That's like, I just want one, I'm falling all over the floor. I'm I'm falling all over the floor. I'm screaming, I'm laughing. I'm sitting there. I'm like, oh my god, I got the ball. I'm throwing the ball down the other lane. I'm doing, I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm anything.
Speaker 3: That's the winner that I am. I'm the type of winner that if you beat me a hundred times, I beat you at once, You're gonna.
Speaker 1: Feel it because I'm I'm gonna let you hold it. We like we ever play again after.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: So, so I'm doing all of we Waller, we go to the hook A lounget. We're chilling Hooker. He's still sick. He goes. I'm like yeah, He's like, Yo, we're talking and I'm still talking about you know how many Grammys I want? You know how many Grammys I got? No he went to the Grammys. I said, you're still lost.
Speaker 3: So her so that he's talking like who, But you know I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't got that that I was a rock. I mean, you know much brace with him? So you know how much coming up?
Speaker 3: You know how wool that's I'm talking so every Grammy one? Yeah, you know it relates to some So now we get into a show where I take your grammys from you?
Speaker 1: Come out. Know what you're talking about? You went too, were talking about so now my baby mama, she's uneasy. His girl is uneasy. We made it so weird for the girls, right, we made it so weird for the girls.
Speaker 3: They looking like they're apologizing to each other.
Speaker 1: We're going far talking about this grammy. I'm talking about your grammy. I don't give a about none of that.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I'm driving. You know that it became a whole thing from bowling right, And I really want to still say his name, but I'm not gonna I take your gray because I already know where you went. I have a hundre nigga outside niggas. Wait right now, nigga, take your whole grammy.
Speaker 2: I got the.
Speaker 1: Won't give a funk about none of that. You talking about you? You're talking about some grammy. I was like, good, because you fool with you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: How you get from Grandy's to bricks? Nonstand because no, because because I wasn't. I wasn't trying to be. I just don't want the game. But he got so mad the way you won too. You fell all over the.
Speaker 2: Come on man, accountability, accountability.
Speaker 1: So you get when I say he was going crazy with the Grammy talk. Oh my god, I said, bro nobody a bunch of grammars. You still lost. First of all, you're a sore loser.
Speaker 4: You lost the sore winner. The sore winner him a sore loser. You won't let me do my dance. You won't let me dance on your face like you you tripping.
Speaker 1: But but it's brotos. So it's like, you know, it's the drop of a dime, he started tripping, tripped.
Speaker 2: I want to bring up something, something is really important and something that I know that you have been there they they passionate about. Yeah, autism absolutely, Yeah, can you kind of give because you know, we we love to bring attention to causes, to you know, to different things that people are behind and that people support.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people in the black community don't talk about it a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a lot of our families have kids, yeah who you know are dealing with autism.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, because it's like.
Speaker 3: Right now, I think it's like one in every eight black children.
Speaker 1: Black little boys, black boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so yeah, it's definitely something that you know, it's something that we need touch on. But if you don't know, you know, autism is a neurology disorder.
Speaker 1: You know, and most of the kids.
Speaker 3: No, like with my son, my son the he's thirteen now, my oldest son, that's my or some he's thirteen now. We found out around the time he was like maybe what like two two and a half three years old, you know, when you call him and then like he couldn't even the answer was kind of like he had selective hearing, but he just wouldn't answer.
Speaker 1: You say his name, his name, say his name whatever. Figure it out.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 3: Parents to this day, right, it's they're in denial about you know what I mean, and they don't want to get there. You know, they don't want to get their kids checked or anything like that. Find out they hid him the spectrum. It's kind of like, no, he's not that or that, but they don't a lot of women don't have women or men don't have the information.
Speaker 1: They don't know what autism is.
Speaker 3: And it's best to get your you know, your child checked early at an early age, because mom my son is he's he's not severe, but a lot of that at being that we were on it early, early, early, early, early, early, and and it was sad. The sad part about it is my my son's mom. I'm not saying this is the sad part, but the sad part about life. And like people, my son's mom, I was in a position to where I can make sure that she didn't have to work, because it's it gets crazy when both parents have to still make money for the household and one is going and one is going, and so it's like just sending them the speech therapy is okay, cool, but you still need to work on your child at home every day. And a lot of a lot of kids don't have gone because my mommy got to go this way, daddy got to go this way, and then we got to pick up the child, and so some of those and then also at the same time, mommy and daddy's probably tired from working, and so now the child is not getting all the help that he needs in order to you know, to become you know better, and.
Speaker 1: You know, like.
Speaker 3: I had, my son's mom was She's always there. She's all about my son. She's all about my son. She's all over my son. It's not about like this steam words. So yeah, we're gonna have fun and we'll run around to the club. And my investment is making sure my child is you know, everything is everything he needs, you know what I mean, because at the end of the day, there is going to be a time where we, you know, God willing, you know, we die before our kids do, you know, and it's gonna be a time where they're left here, you know. And I was told a story from this one kid, and he's autistic, but he's you know, he's better now. But he was saying, like you know, at a younger ages, like especially with the tantrums and everything that they throw, he knew what he wanted to say. The words just wouldn't come out of his mouth. And that's what made him more frustrated and more frustrated and more frustrated and more frustrating.
Speaker 1: You see all this, you know, to act out exactly.
Speaker 3: But I think that us as parents, black parents, white, like, we just have to pay attention to our kids, you know, and stay there, stop being in denial because all that time you're being in de now your child is losing from becoming better. You know. All that shit is repetition. Time is of the essence when you talk about autism. Yeah, you know what I mean, like really being able to get into those because now now that we've identified it, you know, as a society and even medically, it's on a whole other level now to where there's so many programs, Yeah, so many different whether it be schooling and whether it be like even gathering places where they can have fun with other kids that are like them. Right, there's so many things in place now. But it goes back to that one thing you said. You have to pay attention to your kid and get them to help early early, or you're gonna miss the window because being because you know, we like obviously we're human, we're humans. So you go, oh damn, like you know, and they because you see somebody in the denial, you're like, no, you got to understand what that is, you know, And and no matter what, you know, God sat here for you. You have to take that and go, Okay, this is what I'm gonna deal with, you know, And and that's that's your job as a I see too many parents personally and they're like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, but and yeah, the son is you.
Speaker 3: Know, obviously behavior is really really bad. Everything is really really bad. And I'm not saying because because they're autistic, but because they also don't have to help. So you go year for year for year, that child still hasn't improved because us, you know, that parent is like, well, we're just let the school deal with it, though, we're just let you know, he's supposed you have to stay on top of your child.
Speaker 1: My son right now, he's.
Speaker 3: He he was obviously he was in like special classes, but now it's half and half, you know, so now he's in general and especially when he has straight a's, you know, so he's like he's sharp.
Speaker 1: He's like a super genius, you know what I mean. But most times that's what it is, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they it's crazy because they lack they lack the things that we're great at, and then we lack the things that.
Speaker 4: They're great at and they're really great at whatever that yeah super yeah, So whether it be a communication thing with them or them or but but when when they're when they're down into what I always say is their purpose because I feel like autistic, you know, a lot of autism is like a hyper focus on on a true design, and sometimes it's about identifying what that is once once somebody you know in an autistic space find that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, magic, yeah, great kids. Magic.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to I wanted to bring that Stuffy because I just know, you know how how much of an advocate that you are for and you know it, and it's to me, it's not brought up enough in our community, right right, And it happened knowing how much it affects, it happened the most us to us, right, So you know, and just like you said, I think this conversation just hopefully it brings some awareness to someone who may have a young child that they're trying to figure it out. It's like, right, go now, right right, get them checked so that you can get in front of it, right and that you can really help the child.
Speaker 1: Right. So I appreciate that, No problem, that's really dope. Brother. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, ladies and gentlemen, my name is Tank. This is the R and B Money Podcast, the authority on all things, all things.
Speaker 1: That R and B touches. Yeah, yeah, we love you, brother, We appreciate you. Man.
Speaker 3: Your energy is everything, man, and we pray that you know, when people watch this and people see this man, that they they don't take nothing else man that they just figure out. Man, I was just happy, good time like exactly, have a good time relation exactly.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, write it, sing it, produce it, rapp it, whatever you do. Yeah. Yes, be happy, be happy, don't worry. Be happy. Ladies and Gentlemen.
Speaker 2: And Money R and B Money is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Don't forget to subscribe to and rate our show, and you can connect with us on social media at Jay Valentine and at the Real Tank. For the extended episode, subscribe to YouTube dot com, forward Slash, R and B Money