Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is pe Deekins calling from the hotel. I was looking for a guest that's staying with us.
Speaker 1: Greta.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is she.
Speaker 1: Hi, Greta. How are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: I just good of a meeting.
Speaker 3: I'm at a conference. Is there something that you need?
Speaker 1: Did you get some good sleep last night in our hotel?
Speaker 3: It was fine? Thank you?
Speaker 1: I hear you, did? I hear you? Did? Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm calling to inform you of something. We've had quite an issue.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is the issue? I'm well, there should be no issue, and I'm pretty busy right now.
Speaker 1: The issue is noise.
Speaker 2: So I've gone quite a lot of noise complaints about you and your room.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's ridiculous because I didn't make any noise, and I also didn't.
Speaker 1: Hear anything, specifically the snoring from me.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes, So we have gone a lot of complaints from other guests at our hotels staying on the same floor and floor above you, that the snoring is rather loud. So we went ahead and we've packed up your things. They're in the lobby for you to pick up, packed up?
Speaker 3: What do you mean you talked at my things? So how would anyone know where one?
Speaker 1: I don't snore?
Speaker 3: And how do you even why would people be complaining? They don't even know where I'm saying or who I am? And how would you know?
Speaker 2: You do snore quite loud? I was, you know, working when we're getting some of the complaints last night.
Speaker 3: And so why are you last?
Speaker 1: Time's funny?
Speaker 3: You're not going to go into my room and pack up my things?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think there's.
Speaker 3: Nothing in the fine print that says that I'm going to get kicked.
Speaker 1: Out for me? Yes, but is noise a noise policy?
Speaker 2: And so while you were sleeping, I went outside of your door and I did record some of the snoring and it is quite loud.
Speaker 3: You can't just go up to somebody's hotel room and record them out. Do you work there? You work here?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes I do?
Speaker 2: And so your reservation has been cancel. Your stuff is safe. It's behind the desk.
Speaker 3: So we can't even then cancel it. And my stuff is safe either. Where am I going to go? I'm at a conference while the hotel rooms are booked right now?
Speaker 2: Don't you go yes, and you've been banned from any of our properties, and we own a bunch of properties in the area, so it's going to be tough to find a spot that'll handle the snoring.
Speaker 1: But we do thank you for your business.
Speaker 3: And uh, this is we're absolutely ridiculous. Do you have somebody else that I can talk to right now? What was your name again?
Speaker 1: My name is Pete, Pete Deakins.
Speaker 3: Okay, Pete, where can I talk to your manager? Please?
Speaker 1: I am the current manager on duty.
Speaker 3: I don't care if that you're the current manager on duty. I want to talk to someone higher than you. There might be a superior.
Speaker 2: I do have some recommendations for some very good sleep doctors for sleep apneam, you know, based on how loud the snoring was, just in case you want to talk to them. And if you do go see a doctor and get a note, we can let you stay back on one of our properties.
Speaker 1: At some point.
Speaker 3: Oh much I could press charges on you.
Speaker 2: Oh speaking of charges, I actually forgot yes, So all of the charges that you incurred for the that you won't have to pay for obviously the whole week, but you will be charged a one time fee.
Speaker 1: Of seven hundred dollars for the noise complaints. So sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred dollars because I don't even know why you're charging me for that.
Speaker 2: I could technically charge you seven hundred dollars person or, but I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: So you're welcome.
Speaker 3: You're a piece of I don't even know who you are and what you're doing, and I think that's illegal. I'm coming. I'm leaving this conference right now that I've already missed because of this call, and you're going to have one very angry customer in the lobby yelling about how you kick people up because they snore and record them and pack up their stuff and span them and then charge them for personal.
Speaker 2: Well before you do that, let me just let you know this is actually Jebel from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your boyfriend Jason set you up.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Chasing? Yeah, it is a joke.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He said that you're at a boring work conference and wanted to give you something to brighten your day.
Speaker 3: Boring. Nobody hears this, but I know, for gosh for dcats though I'm not kicked out of my hotel room.
Speaker 1: No, you're not, and I don't snore for the work. Wake up every morning with double phone Franks