Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in. You want to play our gifts and saying you a conscious cell. We'll all be desire tell and if you want a little banging again, I come along.
Speaker 2: Do you occasionally turn on Fox fe time and see what happens?
Speaker 3: Just to see not.
Speaker 1: Occasionally every night.
Speaker 4: There is one thing that comes with age if you're being honest about in your whole life, and that is some wisdom. I think we're on the cusp of being able to make significant positive changes in the world.
Speaker 5: It'll be the hottest It'll be the hottest year, and we all know that because.
Speaker 6: The science is telling it to us, and because.
Speaker 4: Mother Earth is responding by telling us exactly what's going on.
Speaker 3: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have coming to your don't to play our gifts all and saying you a conscious cell.
Speaker 8: Sean Hennity Show, more me, I'm the scene, his information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hennity Show, Toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Well, Christopher Ray went before the House Judiciary Committee yesterday, and he ducked, and he dodged, and he weaved, and he obfuscated, and generally he was about as non responsive as I kind of predicted he would be, not wanting to give answers to very critical, pertinent questions. He has not been cooperative with either the Judiciary Committee or the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee. You may remember the case of the ten twenty three form that was the one that had a credible FBI informant one that the FBI had paid hundreds of thousands of dollars two in the past. Talk about the fact that there was evidence that Joe Biden took specific actions as vice president in exchange for money from his family. Now, of course we have the what's app message, which we'll get to in a second. But here's Ray yesterday at the hearings, ducking, dodging the questions of Republicans.
Speaker 7: Again, I'm not going to get into that. Here. Would you request the information? I can't speak to the specifics. Again, I don't have the numbers I said here right now.
Speaker 9: There have been instances in which individuals have had disciplinary action and they were no.
Speaker 7: Longer with it. I can't get into it here. I can't again, I just can't speak to that here. You know what the motivation was? Well, again, I think that's what our internal review will find and I'd rather wait. I don't know if that number is accurate.
Speaker 9: I can't get into discussions that did or maybe more importantly, did not happen between the FBI and the Department.
Speaker 1: All right, joining us now is the House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan is with us, Sir, Hew, are you I'm fine?
Speaker 3: Selling good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Well, what's your overall take? I mean mine was? He didn't want to answer any questions.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can't tell us the names of the five people who wrote the memorandum and the FBI Field Office name pro life, Catholic start streamers. Can't tell us if you even talked to the Attorney General prior to the memorandum which said we're going to go after parents and treat them as terrorists to show up at school board meetings. Can't tell us if there were undercover agents or undercover informants at the Capitol on January sixth. Can't tell us if any Afghan paris were apprehended, and maybe most importantly, when he was asked by Democrats, When he's asked by Democrats, is the FBI sweeping up data, buying it using their money tax para money, our money to go buy data that they would otherwise have to get via a warrant. Are they doing that? He said, I'll have to get back with you. So that is a problem. And frankly, the one that really got me on this data issue was when we showed him a memo excuse me, an email where the FBI had asked Bank of America give us all the credit card debit card purchases of Americans at this particular time, at this particular location, and also let us know if any gun purchases were done with those credit cards or debit cards of your customers. They asked, actually asked for information, and the FBI received that information. That is that is scary stuff as well.
Speaker 1: All right, let me remind people what you're investigating here, because as the head of the Judiciary Committee, you're looking into whether or not the FBI has been politicized and weaponized, and the DOJ whether it's been politicized or weaponized. Now, this goes to the heart of a very important constitutional principle. Which is equal justice under the law and equal application of our laws. I no longer have confidence that we have either one of those, Congressmen, and I think we see it every day. Now. I'm going to get try and get your reaction to the Secret Service. After ten days of investigation, they came out today and said that they don't have any information that they are able to share. It looks like we're not going to find out how cocaine got into the White House. Congresswoman Bobert said that this is the third time these drugs have been found in the White House since twenty twenty two. Why we didn't find out earlier, I don't know. And I have a question, Congressman, what if the cocaine was laced with feanol? What if the white powder was anthrax and not cocaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, shazam, we don't know how it got there. We're not going to be able to figure it out, even though this is the most secure building on the planet with more cam I mean, you can't for that out. So I was not able to get to this briefing today because we had a hearing with the chair of the Federal Trade Commission in Promise. But what I've heard is in the press. Is like, you got to be kidding me. And again, think about the outcry if in fact anything like this happened during the Trump administration is just so yeah, Sean, you think there's a two cheered system of justice, and you're in agreement with the vast majority of the American people. There was a survey done four out of five Americans to the two chier system of justice in our country today. And I always say they think that because there is, and that's the problem. That's what we're trying to get to the bottom of and issue and pass legislation to correct it, and frankly used the appropriations process use the power of the purse to deal with it as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's start with whether or not I mean, we already know we have gone over in great specificity in detail. Let's stay with twenty twenty. Christopher Ray is the director of the FBI. They if you pointed this out, you said it last night on TV in twenty nineteen December, they had the laptop. John Solomon reported they ver verified its authenticity as early as March of twenty twenty. Then can you explain to me why in the months leading up to the twenty twenty presidential election that FBI agents were sent to meet weekly with big tech companies telling them they may likely be victims of a misinformation campaign. And according to the case that was adjudicated on July fourth, this past July fourth, the Missouri case, the one where yol Roth, the former site integrity head for Twitter, said that they were being told that this misinformation maybe about Joe Biden or Hunter Biden. So that resulted in censorship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's exactly. It is a great decision we got just nine days ago from the Western District of Louisiana on this censorship effort. And you're exactly right, and you've said it best. It was pre bunking something they already had in their possession. That's the laptop story. And they here's the kicker, and this is in the court decisions last week. They were asked specifically, Facebook specifically asked the FBI, is the laptop story a hack and dump operation? Is it a is it Russian disinformation? And the FBI said no comment. Well, as you point out, and we all know they had the laptop in their possession, they could have easily determined they already knew because this is clear in October. So the all year they're telling him, they're pre bunking, saying this is what's likely to happen in October, hack and dump involving Hunter Biden. Those are the three key facts. They told them likely hack and dump operation from Russia in October involving Hunter, Biden and Shazam. It happened. It happened. And then when they're asked, is this really Russian misinformation? No comment from the FBI. And this is from the head of the Foreign Influence Task Force within the FBI, the Foreign Influenced Task Force that Christopher Ray created when he became director of the FBI.
Speaker 1: You mentioned last night that the only remedy that you really have, the only power Republicans have, having you know, one chamber the House and not having a majority in the Senator of the White House, the only power you really have is the power of the purse. With a small majority, you'd need all two hundred and twenty two. Republicans are pretty close to that to eighteen at least. To go along with the idea of defunding certain parts of the FBI and funding those parts that should be part of their mission would Christopher Ray's salary be part of an effort to defund.
Speaker 3: Well, certainly the FBI headquarters. That they want a new headquarters, they want its not gonna be something working it.
Speaker 1: They wanted twice the size of the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly, and they wanted here in the DC area. We've said, if you really want something, to go to your second headquarters already, which is in Huntsville, Alabama. Go there. They already got twenty their thirty divisions there. So yeah, Sean, we're just like you. We understand the vast majority of the agents are good men. And when we have two former FBI agents who work for the House Republican Judiciary Committee staff and they're doing a tremendous job for our committee, those are those are the people who are doing the lord's work out there. We don't want to hurt them, but we do want the money of American tax dollars to be spent in the right way and not use them any way to go after American citizens. Not used to go buy up our data from some private broker and get access information that they would they would have to go get a warrant for and follow the Constitution to get So those are the kind of safeguards we want to put in the wall, and certainly not give him the headquarter. But the biggest thing is DEFIZA seven oh two section that's up for reauthorization this year. We're going to work to dramatically change that.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you about and Matt Gates read the WhatsApp messages to Christopher Ray. I'm sitting here with my father. We'd like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And ze if I got a call or a text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows, and my ability to forever hold a grudge, that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father. Now we have other evidence out there. We know Joe Biden lied to the country where repeatedly when he said he never ever talked about Hunter Biden's foreign business dealings, not once. We have photographic evidence, We have times and places of meetings with those partners and Hunter. This sounds like a shakedown to me. And Christopher Ray would not answer that question yesterday. Why no, he would not.
Speaker 3: You know they're going to They're going to say it's because it's part of an ongoing investigation. I think they define that as until this that plea agreements actually entered into and which is supposed to that coordinate sometime later this month that there's you know, they're going to say ongoing investigation. I'm not going to comment about that, so he I think that's the reason he did it. But I think this is quickly becoming just here's the choice. Are you going to believe when you think about all this stuff with the Biden family business operation. Are you going to believe the fourteen year veteran of the I r S who handled the biggest tax evasion and international tax fraud cases in the country, the go to guy in that subject area, who was on the investigation and contemporaneously made me emails and memorialized what was going on in the investigation, send emails to other investigators, a email on the back. He has a record. You're going to believe him, Gary Shapley, Or are you going to believe the Biden Justice Department. The Biden Justice Department is that again said parents are terrorists, pro life Catholics are extremists, rated the home of a former president, the censor was involved in censoring Americans. Who are you going to believe the administration who said no, I wasn't involved, And it turns out he certainly was. He knew something about it. So who are you going to believe? I think that's what this is now shaping up to be. And Gary Shapley seems very very credible to me, and I think most people would commentation.
Speaker 1: And there's going to be five other people apparently corroborating what the US attorney wise said that he said he didn't have the power he claims now otherwise I guess, either to protect himself or Garland or whatever. You know, It's going to be interesting to see which where this goes. But one of the big parts of your investigation is whether America as a dual justice system. Now, I would argue when James called me in twenty sixteen, said no reasonable process secutor would prosecute even though he found all of this top secret classified material that they believed, and he said they believed was hacked by foreign entities hostile regimes on Hillary's servers, never mind the fact that he protected her from the thirty three thousand subpoena emails deleted and devices destroyed, and then in fact that they used the dirty PAISO warrant. Even though in early October twenty sixteen they offered a million dollars the FBI did to Christopher Steele to corroborate any part of it, they couldn't. Andrew McCabe admitted that without the dirty dossier that Hillary paid for, they wouldn't have gotten the PHISA warrants approved. And then, even after they found out Christopher Steele couldn't collect a penny because he couldn't corroborate a thing, they end up using it to get the PISA applications. Now, you tell me, why did anybody Why hasn't anyone gotten held accountable for that? Why was there no raid in Chappaquah, Why was there no raid at the University of Delaware, the U Penn Biden Center, Rahoba's beach house, or Biden's garage with the precious Corvette's thingray in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, I mean, Sean, you're so right, and it comes back to again, the reason it didn't happen is because there's two standards, and it is wrong. It is as wrong as could be. It's supposed to be equal, equal case of the law, equal justice under the law, and that is not what we're getting. And that's what Gary Shapley brought forward. He said this case was handled different than the others then all the other investigation, and that is again not supposed to happen. So all we can do, though in the legislative branch, is do the oversight that we're required to under the constitution proposed legislation, and we will, particularly when it comes to Americans privacy and defies the law. And then as we've talked about, use the power of the purse, and we're.
Speaker 7: Going to do all that.
Speaker 1: Let me go back one more cocaine question. First, we were told that that was found in the library of the residence. Then somehow reporting said it's the formal West Wing. They dismissed that pretty quickly. Then it was the cubbies that you walk into in the West executive entrance, and then all of a sudden there's an NBC report, Oh, it's closer to the situation room. And now after ten long days that investigation ends. Do you believe that investigation would end if Donald Trump were president? Because I do not, of course not.
Speaker 3: Again, back to this, there's one set of rules for the elite left and Democrats in this town, and another set of rules for the rest of us, the rest of the country. And again that's what so frustrates the American people. But no, you're exactly right. If this happens, any of this stuff happens to the President Trump or the first family, it's a whole different story. We'd be asked non stop. Every time I walk around capitol Ville, I'd be having a reporter ask me something about this situation. But of course, no big deal. They investigated nothing that we can do here.
Speaker 1: Everything's fine, makes no sense, all right, you're doing a great job, and we need a lot of answers, and they have not been cooperative, and I don't think they're going to start anytime soon. But digging deep is very important here. Congressman Jim Jordan, chairman of the very important House Judiciary Committee, sir, thank you for being with us. You sean eight hundred nine four one, Shawn on number. Why would this secret Service turned down a Foyer request for the cocaine Gate documents. Why isn't there, you know, some independent investigation with all the footage, because go through what we know and what we have time to know. We know that that they have cameras outside. You could identify every single solitary person that walked in the White House that day. It's not hard. And why don't we take it from there and interview every one of them? Oh, that's right, it's not the Trump White House, it's the Biden White House. I'm so stupid. Anyway, eight hundred nine foot one, Shawn or number. You want to be a part of the program, quick break right back. We'll get to your calls and comments later on Joe Conca and Carol Roth on the latest of cocaine Gate and the cover up. Democrats are getting really wigged out. Now we have this group called no labels. They don't want to be called Republican, they don't want to be called Democrat. Now, West Virginia Democratic Senator Joe Manchin, now he's up for reelection in the next cycle in twenty four anyway, probably one of the most vulnerable senators, in large part because his party screwed him when he went along with the Inflation Reduction Act. His polling numbers at that time when near seventy percent. And then, you know, supposedly he had gotten concessions from Chuck Schumer and Joey Biden and they absolutely were nigged on the deal that they had and that did not go overwhel with the people of West Virginia. So anyway, he's now in New Hampshire at an event sponsored by this group No Labels, and you know, he not say whether or not he's seeking reelection. He has not ruled out a presidential bid and it's going to be the keynote speaker at a Labels town hall meant to launch the common Sense policy booklet. We're going to talk to common sense solutions, common sense problems. That's all that he said. The other thing that's got the Democrats freaked out is Cornell West. He'll be on our TV show on Monday. He's now the third party presidential candidate. And talks of this is now scaring the Democrats and the unpleasant flashbacks of twenty sixteen for members of the Democratic Party, some of whom are starting to grow anxious about the impact it would have on Biden's reelection chances. By the way, I've known Cornhill West a long time. I do not put it past him at all to run as a third party candidate.
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 1: So it's getting interesting. We'll see what happens with the Democrats on that front, and whether or not is no group takes gets any traction at all. Time will tell. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Glad you're with us, Tony in Massachusetts? What's up, Tony? How are you hey?
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: Sean?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: So? I have an interesting take on the cocaine that was found in the White House. I see the Secret Service today came out and said that they still don't know, they have no clue, and they I think they closed the case. I travel around the country and took various costcos selling high end kitchen knives, and over the weekend one of my sets was at twelve hundred and fifty dollars sets went missing. All we knew was that it was it made it out of the store and it wasn't paid for. So within forty five minutes, Costco figured out who took the set and how they got it out of the store. They had that custom on the phone and they made him come in and pay for the set. So, I mean, this is within forty five minutes. I kind of find it hard to believe that Costco has better security than the White House.
Speaker 1: I do not find any of this credible at all, that they can't find the culprit here. Let me ask you this question, what if the white powder was anthrax? Has anyone ever thought of that idea? What if the cocaine was least with fentanyl? You know, you could be around fentanyl. We've had experts on this program, Linda that have said you can be in a room with fentanyl and inhale it and not even know it. You know how many times have there been police officers that just handle fentanyl and the next thing you know, they're getting a shot in narcan you know, to bring to revive them. So these things happen. This is just unacceptable and it's a cover up.
Speaker 2: Well, look at what Tony's point is, so Costco. I mean, maybe that's what the White House should do. They should go old school and hire Costco, bring Costco security team in, let them do the investigation, and maybe we'll get some answers. Because the Secret Service clearly does not know how to do their job, right, Tony.
Speaker 1: Well, is it that they don't know how to do their job or they do know how to do their job? And now the seat whore Service is throwing away what their reputation to cover up my point.
Speaker 2: If you weren't at the Secret Service and this was your president, it's a sad state of affairs, but it is. And then this guy and his family's doing all the things that they're doing. There's not one agent, not one agent.
Speaker 1: I would I was told by a source, I mean a deep source that would know that they know who did it, they know who had it. And that's my point.
Speaker 2: Why don't one of you annie up?
Speaker 1: Because they will. They would have to arrest this person and it would get complicated by the way. The person that I was told was not Hunter. I'll even go that far.
Speaker 2: Oh I know who it was, you do.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She has been known to just love a good line of this candy. And anybody who's reading the history would know that. I'm not saying Hunter might not have partaken with her, but he certainly wasn't the one to bring the dining bag into the White House.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, why don't they drug test everybody that was there? How about?
Speaker 2: So here's my point. If you were in the Secret Service, if you were in the FBI, we got all these great agents and they will break rank and they will come out and they will do something. Tony's point is so valid. You know, here we are at Costco. Forty five minutes later, they got the culprit, they got the video, they got the goods.
Speaker 1: There's no way in ten days this thing or eleven days now, it should be closed. They knew day one.
Speaker 2: They knew day one. They saw the video. They went, oh my god, you gotta be kidding.
Speaker 1: I'll leave an add to that. The key would also be the White House cocaine locker is still missing. Apparently they don't have the key. Did hear of a lock? I know where it is.
Speaker 2: It's with Clinton's emails and phones.
Speaker 1: It's right there. All right, Tony appreciate it. It's to me a huge, big, massive cover up. All right? Daniel in North Carolina, Daniel, how are you glad? You called sir? Well, sir, how are you? I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 10: I generally line up with you one hundred percent on policy? Just lock Stafford barrel. But the other day you said something that to me was almost American. I actually quit listened to you for two weeks.
Speaker 1: What what did I do?
Speaker 3: Yes, you called Biden's corvette a piece of crap.
Speaker 1: His stingray, Well, I'm comparing it to the one that I have now officially is being built. It's only taking you know, a year and a half to two years to get to get the call that I having been on the list for that long, that my Zeo six with a Zeo seven package is being built as we speak now. Compared to that, that's that stingray that that lived next to top secret classified documents and Biden's secure garage that was open all the time. I'm sorry, the stingray does not match the Zeo six. Have you seen the Zeo six.
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 10: And I've got a Zeo six.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a sick What do you mean you have a Zeo six? How did you get yours so much faster than I'm getting mine?
Speaker 10: Mine's not eight. Mine was a Seapos two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: What color did you get? But that's what I'm getting.
Speaker 10: Black, okayting Linda said it was did she say awful?
Speaker 2: Oh, god, brother, I gotta tell you first.
Speaker 1: Of all, way she's been getting hammered.
Speaker 2: Oh, everybody's so sad that I don't like it, But I gotta say, please know, let me just say from the beginning that I know nothing about these things, like like nothing, okay, did we just start there? I don't know about the cars or I mean, I thought it was XOX, like you know, Sean was ready to kill me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what am I googling? I don't even know what it is? Do you know what crossing the plane means?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I don't, And I'm not going to pretend like I do, because every time I do it, I screw it up. So I'm not going to do it anymore, you know what I mean? But to his point, I will say, the black is nice. The black is nice, But I just don't think it's like you know, price tag nice, it's one hundred and thirty thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars, like it's actually it's actually cheap for what it is. What it is cheap?
Speaker 10: What is it that is?
Speaker 1: I think I think it's a better car than a four hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: What is it like?
Speaker 2: What makes it so great? Okay, I'm asking sincerely.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is the greatest American muscle car ever built, period, and that's what does it have? Okay, it's it's it's sure, it's extra cup holders, air.
Speaker 2: Conditioning, amazing sound.
Speaker 1: I can't talk to you. I cannot talk to you about this question.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't. I can't. But Daniel, you you love yours. I'm sure I love.
Speaker 10: I love all Corvettes. That's why it's so broken, harder to hear you fashing.
Speaker 1: I just don't like it because Joe Biden owns it, I mean to me, I mean I used to think this sting Ray was cool. I like, maybe the earlier version of the Corvette more than the Stingray version. I mean, they've had some really cool cars over the years. This is this is by far the best Corvette ever made, in my opinion. Do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 5: Oh? One.
Speaker 10: I was sort of against the mid engine until I saw what they had done with it. And looks like you said, you comparing the Lamborghinis and Ferraris and you take.
Speaker 1: A quarter of the price and it's exactly and it's an American made car, which may makes me that much more happy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you something. What do you think in the studio? Just gave me a better answer than you did about why this car is valuable, and that is because go ahead, Ethan, what did you say.
Speaker 11: It's a mid engine Corvette now instead of the engine being in the front, they did a bunch of updates. It's a really neat car.
Speaker 2: And Sean, but.
Speaker 1: My sense has his, my doctor friend has his.
Speaker 2: It's in the middle, so it feels more powerful.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't feel more powerful. It is more powerful.
Speaker 11: But but the main thing is when you compare it to other cars like a Porsche or a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, you're getting that experience at one fourth of the price.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Now, I have a question for you. When you're in the car, do you feel the bumps more because you're so low to the Okay?
Speaker 1: I have not have no desire to talk to you about this none at all, by the way, Thank you, Dan. And you know Carrie is in Minnesota. He wants to talk about it. He thinks there's a better car than the Z six, which one.
Speaker 6: Hey Carrie, sorry something staying my own name. Do you ever look at the Venom F five.
Speaker 1: I have looked at it. It's a great car.
Speaker 6: Okay, I've been to their shop and stuff. It's quite interesting. And i've seen the prototype quote on the fact.
Speaker 1: All right, so you like that better than the Z six. Uh no, you don't do you too much hesitation there. Of course, the ZE six is.
Speaker 11: Also costs three million dollars for the Venom costs three million dollars. So you're talking about buying thirty corvettes.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I'll take my my little, my little Corvette, my one Corvette. I'll tell you what my hesitancy is going to be is driving it. I'm going to be very hesitant to put a lot of miles on that car. You have to drive it five hundred miles because you have a governor on it. Okay, you just it's not a governor of a state, doesn't me Just tell me.
Speaker 2: I didn't even say anything. I'm just listening to.
Speaker 1: You as it has an electronic governor on it where you cannot even crank it up to full power until you have broken in control, until you have broken in the engine at over five hundred miles. Okay, we're done. You're done. You can't talk about cars. You can't talk about football. You can't even talk about sports. You know you're great at talking about being a tiger mom at at school.
Speaker 2: Boards, She's pretty good at talking about a lot of other things. This is not my forte.
Speaker 1: You think I'm honest? I know much workcomings right, quick break, right back. We'll head back to the phones. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn our number. As we continue right back to our busy phones, eight hundred nine one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, can in California. What's up?
Speaker 5: Ken?
Speaker 6: Hey, you guys, crack me up with your sports cars, my Dodge Ram and power wagon to drag your right up the mountain.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I love a Dodge Ram. You don't have to convince me on a Dodge Ram. I'm all in. I think it's awesome.
Speaker 6: On the whole seriousness. A couple of days ago, Senator Paul was on your program and he was talking about.
Speaker 1: His Yeah, the Freedom of Speech Act well aimed.
Speaker 6: To stop in government agencies for including with big tech, but he threw a couple of exemptions in there, one of them being one of them be in violence or immediate threat at violence. Now, what's to stop a guy like Christopher Ray, with all of his integrity from you know, seeing the next Linda at a school board meeting or media school board meeting not agreeing with the curriculum and what's going on, and well there's he's instigating violence by doing that. And now back to censorship, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I think they've basically, I think they've intimidated many parents away from these school board meetings. And I think a lot of students in colleges they're intimidated into speaking up when they when they're being indoctrinated by these Wolke professors. And I think there's intimidation for anybody that's on the airways that if you dare say something they deem politically incorrect, they come after you with a vengeance. I've dealt with this my whole career, and they want you fired, boycotted, canceled. I mean, it's insane. They don't believe in liberty, they don't believe in freedom. I don't care. I've never called for firings, I've never called for cancelations, I've never called for boycotts. It's to me, it's a very simple concept. You cannot force people to watch a TV show. You cannot force people to listen to a radio show. The only chance I have that you will listen and watch is if I work really, really hard and I put on a good show every day. That's the only way. There's no other way for me to I can't run out in everybody's car when they're driving and say this is Sean Hannity. Switch to my station now immediately. So people have choices, they have freedom, but they'd rather get somebody canceled because they don't like them, they don't agree with them. It's unreal.