Speaker 1: All right, love, I love your studio.
Speaker 2: I know now, my Chad, And every single time we sit down in the eyes of her studio, I en joined by the host of Eyes of here. It is the one and only Queen of Extreme and Queen. Today as we sit down to record, we're switching it up a little bit, but going back to an old favorite.
Speaker 1: We are digging in your private d ms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the longest time, I couldn't get to fandems and I was like, what's going on with my phone? There was no button for it? Da da da. And then I went into settings and I realized I had everything turned off. So I went and I turned them back on and the box got full, and yeah, there's some doozies in here. So I, you know, as vulgar as I. I mean, I'm not a vulgar person unless I get really pissed off somebody, but these are vulgar. So I need to think of a like different wording for certain things which might not come off as great. But you, I think you'll get my drift. I don't want to get demonetized or in trouble with iHeart er YouTube or anybody that were We might show this on or play this song.
Speaker 2: So a lot of a lot of f's and s's and a's and poopies.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of different things going.
Speaker 2: Let's a little bit of context to go backwards. This is I think we had to have done this for the first time in twenty twenty, maybe twenty nineteen or twenty twenty. It was for Patreon, So it was for Patreon, Yeah, way back in the day, and you just said I have an idea, I want to dig into my DMS.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think this could be interesting.
Speaker 2: And it was so eye popping at the time that other people started to dig into their their I don't know, they're undetected dms. And we've gone back to it a couple of times and each time it's just like jaw dropping to see what you come up with. And unfortunately, folks, this is what people in the public eye have to deal with. When some people have a little bit of courage to just click that message button and type away.
Speaker 3: These guys don't care. And I mean I think if they think these are good pickup lines and that the girls are going to drop their painties and come run into them, they are insane. Because some of these things I'm reading them, and I'm just like, really, you know, I've never I've never made it a secret that I'm married and have kids and you know, stuff like that. You would think people would be a little more respectful toward but they're not. And I mean, if you don't shoot your shot, you'll never make the basket. So I agree with shooting your shot, but there's a way to do it. And charming is not one of the words I would use for these gentlemen. And I would love to call them out and say they're user names, but I'm not going to do that. I'm just going to read them and you know who you are, so that in mind. But my phone is charging, so I wrote them down on a piece of paper, and yeah, so I'll just I'll just read off the paper and I will I don't know which words I'm allowed to say and which I shouldn't, and I don't want you to have to use this center button fifty million times. So I mean, I'm just gonna read them. I'm just gonna read them and use my best judgment. Here pace myself.
Speaker 1: Did you say I said brace yourself?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys got to brace yourselves.
Speaker 1: I am a cringe factors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are, you know, nasty, But let's uh, let's go to the first one from a lovely young gentleman, because when they send them to me, I also will click on their profiles to see what's going on. And this guy was pretty young. So while I'm flattered, I'm grossed down a little bit so by all these. But first guy says, do you like to give head? Question mark? I would like getting head from a beautiful girl such as yourself. What would it take to make this happen? Now, let's dissect this if you will. Okay, you know, calling me a beautiful girl was a nice touch. I appreciate it. Girl. I like the word girl. You know, girl makes me feel a little younger, makes me feel kind of, you know, special. But to be so bold as they asked a question like that, I mean, just do you really think? Well, yes, I do. Where can we meet? I would love to show you my technique. I mean, seriously, what makes anybody think that this is acceptable to send to somebody, especially someone they don't even know? Is this the way to get late?
Speaker 1: No, and to go? It's so blunt as to say to give head?
Speaker 3: Come up? I mean there's several ways to put it, and I hope we don't get demonetized for that and if you think we will just bleep it out or I don't know, but that's I mean, that was the first one I saw and I was just like, so he gives a compliment, but then he just he just ruins everything. So that's gonna be no hard point.
Speaker 1: Al Snow could have been al Snow.
Speaker 3: Uh, maybe he was trying to use a pun an ECW pun. I don't know is that a pun? I don't I don't even know. Did I use that correctly? Anyway, it's just a hard pass from me. I just I don't think this is a good opening line. I think if you started with your beautiful girl, how you doing lead up to it? Like for future reference, Like I'd still say no, But there's a way to go about things. So you know, uh, that user didn't get a response.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't even do that in a bar, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean maybe un yeah, yeah, I think so. Well at bars these days, guys just go up to girls and put their hand down their pants.
Speaker 1: True, terrible.
Speaker 3: I would die.
Speaker 1: Or you just show your phone and be like this is what you have to see later.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right. The good part about it is he didn't send you know, the infamous d pict which true been the cherry on the on the top of the Sunday for me. But no, thank you. All right, moving on the next guy. This is original. I've never had this said to me before. Please make me your toilet. I think that that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, I think that that's pretty blunt too.
Speaker 1: I think that's getting right to the point.
Speaker 3: Is that a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. Okay.
Speaker 3: Should I run right to him with open arms?
Speaker 1: That's that's that's something else. Okay again an opening line to get straight to the point. And again that's something I would.
Speaker 2: Write to my you know, favorite superstar of uh you know, of my wrestling fandom.
Speaker 1: But I guess I never thought that way. That's incredible.
Speaker 3: So I look at his picture. He was an older gentleman, not old like old old, but you know up there okay, And I thought to myself, I mean, this could mean several things, right, I don't know exactly what he's asking of me. And for fun, should I write him back and say what do you mean? But I didn't. I don't. Let's let's just say I don't answer any of these. Just want to make that clear to you. I never respond to any of these. But this one I was a little curious. I'm like, what does that? Am? I naive? Like what what exactly is he asking me to do? Or is does he want to do? Make me your toilet? So that's the key, like is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no specification to number one or number two?
Speaker 3: I don't understated, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, sometimes you just get on it and there's nothing that comes out, so you know, maybe it's just pure constipation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like you know, you sit there, should I just sit there with my phone, just.
Speaker 1: Scroll rolling, pretend that you're reading your DMS.
Speaker 3: He's just kind of waiting for something to happen. Sorry, buddy.
Speaker 2: In this world, we're taught now that everybody's kind of into their own thing. But again, to write this to another person that you don't already have some sort of established common relationship with is just mind boggling nothing nothing.
Speaker 3: So uh, yeah, I thought that was pretty pretty creative right there.
Speaker 4: This next one, it's it was.
Speaker 3: A guy in France.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I've already covered I thought we already covered the wee week.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he's from France and he has the same last name as me and my maiden me, which was Fury. Okay, so he says, Hey, I think we might be cousins. I really hope not, because I always wanted to f an American. So maybe he's twenty three and may or something and look me up to see if we're actually related, because if we're not, he's gonna come to America and we're gonna have relations.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is mine cousin, uh, cousin Francois.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I really hope that we're not related, he says. And I don't know his name. His user name was one of those like like uh Jim one two seven, yeah kind of thing. But I guess it's Jim Fournier because we have the same last name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know it's not Pierre.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't like a fancy French name. It was like Jim and then the numbers and then but you know, he's He's Fournier.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, what are what are the odds maybe I'll come to America and use you as toilette.
Speaker 3: As a toilet I don't know. Adet is a French.
Speaker 1: Did they have Bede in front of France.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just thought that was a that's an interesting one, right.
Speaker 2: You know, if you have some remaining family members in the in the France era, I know they're not using their the d ms for ill disguise.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I'm French Canadian and not like straight up French like France French. So I I don't know, but I just I just found this to be very odd.
Speaker 1: As a French sympathizer.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Okay, moving on this next one. You would be effable even if you were dead.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, Okay, is that a compliment? I think it's it's just to the point.
Speaker 3: It's I think it's a compliment, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people think when you get d ms that you're just gonna get these like long soliloquies and these stories.
Speaker 1: Of their lives and this and that.
Speaker 2: But these are just like thoughts to the point like yeah, effable till death.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I guess.
Speaker 3: I think it's a compliment, but it's again, it's a little I don't think that's the.
Speaker 2: Way to go to pick them, you know, because odds are if this person was in real life, they probably wouldn't even make eye contact with you if you were standing in front of them.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know. And he didn't have a picture. He's one of those dudes that didn't have a picture.
Speaker 1: An see what he looked like or what anime character?
Speaker 3: Nothing, no picture?
Speaker 1: So weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was just like, Okay, I'll take it as a compliment.
Speaker 2: I mean, when I send an interview request to somebody professionally, I feel weird. Yeah, I mean, this is like more blood and normal talk.
Speaker 3: I feel like sometimes I feel like, oh, did I say the wrong thing? That's definitely saying the wrong thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh my good.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, but yeah, I'll take it as a compliment. Here's a good one. Uh this was from a younger gentleman as well. I'd say it was about thirty. Do you want me to take your period away from you for nine months? So he wants me to have his baby. I suppose, Hey, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: You know that's uh, hey, that's love, creative, that's love.
Speaker 3: I think he's in love with me.
Speaker 1: I've never heard him phrase that way.
Speaker 3: At least I could be his mother. But you know, I am a cougar. The young boys did me. What can I say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, but creative, right, you think?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: How about this one? This guy had a picture of a flower.
Speaker 1: Oh it was very sweet, right, yes, So.
Speaker 3: We asked, can I use your thighs as ear muffs? I'm serious, I'm serious. It must be cold where he lives. Maybe he lives up north, Maybe he's Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's those French Canadians that related to way deep up there.
Speaker 1: In uh uh Danuitch or Inuits or wherever those deep cold parts of Canada.
Speaker 3: Or Maine or Rhode Island gets cold up there. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where are your thighs is ear muffs?
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know. I'll get back to you now. I want him to be warm.
Speaker 2: So they like to be smothered, I suppose so. So the freak factor is flying pretty high with a lot of these guys.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean I've had them turned off. I've had them turned off for along that they had time to get creative. So pretty good ones.
Speaker 2: What do you think it is about people though, that now they're just so like is it the anonymity that gives people the balls essentially, it can be so you know, like just out there with their their you know, inner kink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, you know, because like I said, I can't really call them out. You don't know if they're using their real names. I mean, you could put up their username and everybody can go look at their profile and then I guess tag them and call them a weirdo or whatever. But I'm not going to do stuff like that. But I mean just to go look like at his picture of a flower. I don't know who I'm I'm talking about, you know what I mean, or talking to you rather or whatever. So again, I would never answer anybody, but I just find it it's just bold, you know, it's it's very bold and ballsy.
Speaker 2: And you have to think it's not Bill Smith, you know, twelve and Bill or Bulls Fan, you know John.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know who they are, but I think this way too. Are they married or do they have girlfriends and they're looking for side action and they think, oh, let's try it with like a public figure. Why not because maybe somebody will jump at it. But I'll tell you what, Like looking at somebody's profile, you would want to see like a hot eye. You don't want to see a picture of a flower. Yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's weird. It's just it's bold and it's weird.
Speaker 2: I guess for that one slim chance that somebody responds and somebody, you know, gives them that.
Speaker 1: Little bit of agulation or whatever they're looking for.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I swear I read a story about Rob Low marrying a fan who sent him her panties and he's still married to her to this day. I swear I've read that story about him. She sent him a fan letter, mailed him a pair of her panties, and he married her. So you never know.
Speaker 1: I Don'm not familiar with that.
Speaker 3: That's why that story is in my head. Rob, are you looking it up?
Speaker 2: I'm just just typed in Low panties. Oh man, so much weird stuff comes up. I can't go into that now.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I have the star mixed up. But you know, you never know. You got to meet people somehow, some way, So shoot your shot. I have two more. Okay, I'm gonna save the best for last. Well, no, they're they're both of them are pretty good. Okay, I'll read this one and then i'll do the last one last. This guy says. This guy looked like, I don't know, mid forties. He had a picture up. Not a bad looking guy, you know, normal looking guy. Will you please mail me a box of your toenail clippings. I'd be happy to pay whatever you like for them. I'd be honored to chew them.
Speaker 1: I got nothing. That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: How much you charge him?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I mean I almost like give the toilet guy a pass.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that guys go, oh my god, myself.
Speaker 3: These girls, like the partner jar lady, remember we talked about her one year she was fartner. There's women that will do this kind of stuff. I would never I mean, that's that's this is just too much. But it tonail clippings.
Speaker 1: Ah, what do you even charge for that?
Speaker 3: Like a grand I don't know. You clip your dogs and then mail them.
Speaker 1: Probably know the difference. Oh, probably a connoisseur.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so funny. Oh yeah, good one, right? This and and this? Okay, I have one more because this is just ridiculous. So we'll do another part another day because I'm sure I'll get more this one's a little a little vulgar, and then it gets really lighthearted.
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, all right, hey baby, why don't you come over, Hey baby, why don't you come.
Speaker 3: Over and give me a good sucking with that mouth of yours. Here's my snapchat and then sent me a rickroll link Rick Athley.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least in twenty twenty four, rick rolling is still it's still a still still a thing.
Speaker 1: I think I got rickrolled. I think I got Rick rolled.
Speaker 2: By an updated version of Never Gonna Give You Up and it was just the old version of it.
Speaker 1: I think I got rickrolled by that. Well that's my d M.
Speaker 3: How about that.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. I mean, that's that's something.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: He started off vulgar, but then it was kind of like made me. He made me chuckle, was like, what pretty funny?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: There you I don't know, Oh man, I don't even know where to start, Like who's what do you what kind of feedback do you want?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Like, how do you recap that most of the people who listen to me are men? So how many of you have sent a female something like I just read? And if you did, what is wrong with you? How ballsy, are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you think there was a connection with somebody so you sent them that message and ended up in that spam box and never heard anything and are getting that on a podcast somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I will tell you. There are gentlemen that DM me and they are very sweet. One guy just kept sending pictures of me to me and I had to block them because my thing kept ding ding and it was a picture of me, a picture of me, a picture me, And I'm like, what is the point of this? So I blocked him because he wouldn't stop. Like twenty pictures came in and I had to block them. He just wouldn't stop. But some are very sweet. Some are like, you know, I admire your work, I love Genie w you look great, blah blah blah. And then you get these and it's just like the complete opposite of the nice guy.
Speaker 1: It's the vulgar guy complete.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I just thought i'd share some good ones with you, and yeah, that's that.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should check your chat and see if you have then crazy dms in there.
Speaker 2: When I had Facebook, there was always weird ones from women, just from random people. There was always random.
Speaker 1: Crab tell me the weirdest one you remember. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I just remember always seeing weird people that would pop up. But there always It's more like the sales ship.
Speaker 1: Than it is anything.
Speaker 2: I'm out of its crazy stuff like you know, not like you, but it's just always, you know, random funny stuff.
Speaker 1: I did see in my Gmail.
Speaker 2: I had some funny spam stuff when you you know, I only read the first line of spam when I get him in my Gmail. And there you you know, now they've turned from you know, the Nigerian princes to now you're winning the lottery.
Speaker 1: To you know that kind of crap. But yeah, no, I don't have the d MS like you.
Speaker 3: Well, if you guys like this episode, we'll do another one. Let us know in the comments and think before you type.
Speaker 1: Moral of the story.
Speaker 3: That's my advice to you.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we.
Speaker 2: Will get out of here for today and uh this time on Eyes up here, so queen, I guess h no, nothing else to add, but not today.
Speaker 1: I think that's today.
Speaker 2: No, check us out Eyes up here on YouTube, Eyes up here on iHeartMedia, iHeart.
Speaker 3: App with Francceineccene. Podcast with Franccene, make sure you put that in there, or you'll get some girl that's been idle for you years. It's not me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give that, and I'm not gonna say stop.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who she is.
Speaker 2: I was gonna I was gonna use a word that rhymes with rhymes with shmimbo, but I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Just follow us on iHeart, subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, and if you're watching this on YouTube, just subscribe. It's all free, doesn't yep?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, for the Queen of Extreme this is the Chad Star.
Speaker 2: We will catch you on the flip side.