Speaker 1: Hey Scotti, Hi Andrew, Can we talk about something really quick?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 1: Why is it that your studio where we record in Do people think it's okay to just fart and leave?
Speaker 2: Maybe because they feel like we have lots of fruity cereals to cover the stench. I don't know. It doesn't work, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Nate I think is the worst defender.
Speaker 2: We're never having him guest on this show.
Speaker 1: Out of everyone on the morning shows, and mind you, Greg t has come in here and fart go on. Nate has the worst flatulence on the morning show. And I want that to be just write it down somewhere, let it be etched into history.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Are we recording, yes, an episode here? Yes?
Speaker 1: I just needed to get that said and put on tape.
Speaker 2: Okay, on tape. We are rolling tape on this everybody, it's pay old school. Yeah, just for this episode. It's tape. I'm gonna splice it when we're done. Welcome to episode nineteen. Always not saying numbers anymore? Was that a thing?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think we should still like track it some because nineteen episodes. I mean, that's that's that's successful.
Speaker 1: That's very successful. Yeah, with our thousands of listeners. Actually we can say that now.
Speaker 2: Yes we can. But okay, so we're still going to say the episode number, but we'll just like we said, slipping some bonus once from time to time that will be unnumbered.
Speaker 1: And I promise I won't start the podcast next time by saying who has the worst parts on the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if I like that, because we have to like officially start it now, so I guess that means we have to play this.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be well, tell you what's there regular.
Speaker 2: The Night of Fancy? I mean, okay, that's enough anyway. So here we are, episode nineteen. Now we're gonna start this one. If you remember back in episode you know, who cares what the numbers were, but it was like, I don't know, sixteen or something like that. Yeah, we weren't quite able to rate Kicks because we had too many sweet cereals first, and it was just not fair to the corn puffs ruined the taste. Right, So what we're gonna do is revisit Kicks. Oh I love it, kid tested, aren't approved? Yes. First introduced in nineteen thirty seven, Damn Kicks is an old school Cereal Kicks is old, so this is like definitely our classic.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I kind of want to play the game on the back.
Speaker 2: Ooh, it's baseball.
Speaker 1: I think you literally just throw kicks at it. I hope you can, probably right, Kicks is so good. Barry Berry Kicks is barry.
Speaker 2: Berry Kicks is my favorite of the Kicks variety.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: However, they only sell them in the store that I shop at, in the big family size box, and it's really expensive, so unless it ever goes on sale, I'm not getting it.
Speaker 1: Oh for guy, thank you for ruining my dream of barry Berry Kicks.
Speaker 2: I mean General Mills. If you're listening, we'll take a box.
Speaker 1: Can someone who does something with Cereal send us stuff? Please send a spoons a bowl?
Speaker 2: No, we just need Cereal like stuff we haven't tried yet.
Speaker 1: Can we get a milk sponsorship something where Scotty's going broke?
Speaker 2: We're still trying to get Fair Life or a two in here. We need milk.
Speaker 1: I'll listen. Here's your ad right here. The taste of milk always changes my opinion of Cereal. This milk gets five poles from me. Hashtag ad hashtag spon con.
Speaker 2: No, like milk has to get like five utters. Can't do bowls? What ters? It's disgusting. That's where milk comes from.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know.
Speaker 2: Four? Are they? Is it always four?
Speaker 1: I mean it's like, do you always have two nipples?
Speaker 2: You can always have a third?
Speaker 1: Odd one? Cows can have an.
Speaker 2: It's four utters. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not familiar with cow. You pour the.
Speaker 1: Milk, check the utters. Cow utters?
Speaker 2: Just put how many utters does a cow have?
Speaker 1: I think my version is better.
Speaker 2: Cow. It's utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I quit this podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, here's your kicks?
Speaker 1: Cow utters? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Four four? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh what utters are nasty looking?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They're big long nipples. Yeah, okay, let's eat some kicks. Ready, one?
Speaker 1: Two, three? Fellow shush.
Speaker 2: There's just a touch of sweetness that we didn't taste last time because our mouth was full of sugar. Pour bowls for healthier cereal. I like it. I love it. Poor balls for I started choking a little bit. Scott tested, Andrew approved.
Speaker 1: Oh the humor on this podcast. We have to stop.
Speaker 2: I'll go three balls, one spoon, because you know, I like sweet. It's good three balls and a spoon is good. Yeah, on the scale of five balls, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to get mad at you. I like this. Kicks is one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: All right now. Thank you to your mom, Yes, Donna, because my kids saw this cereal at the store months ago. Yeah, but I was like, I'm paid five bucks for that.
Speaker 1: So oh, she's a big supporter of this podcast. Thanks you also to Sandsone Auto Mall. When I was getting my car, they stopped me and they were like, hey, so we hear you do a cereal podcast. Now have you tried these? I saw a whole bunch of them in Walmart that we've never tried before.
Speaker 2: Are you just gonna drop names left and right? No one is sending us stuff.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Sandzone Auto Mall, I drop into Cereal Savings. Just kidding, I don't, okay.
Speaker 2: So anyway, thanks to Andrew's mom. Hey, Donna, right, you don't know that song either by the Rhythm Syndicate in the late eighties maybe early nineties. Why you want to do me like that?
Speaker 1: I probably do.
Speaker 2: Toy Story four from Kelloggs. Yeah, it's cool because it's a double box. If you don't like buzz Lightyear. You can flip it over and get woody and bo peep. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I just say one thing, you may I really love that branded cereal. Now they don't even say like it's Toy Story Berry cereal. Literally like this is toy Story four cereal.
Speaker 2: But it stays over here Carnival Berry. But who's reading the side me naturally flavored with other natural flavors and large to show texture.
Speaker 1: It's just funny that it's just called Toy Story four cereal.
Speaker 2: So I feel like Kellogg's kind of been mailing it in lately because every special edition cereal they have it's just basically the fruit loop loop with different stuff on it.
Speaker 1: Luccio's Yeah, toy Story four cereals.
Speaker 2: So, I mean they're using the same dye in the factory. That's you know, the little circle thing is the dye cut thing, and but they're just flavoring them different or coloring them different. You gotta come up with some different shapes, you.
Speaker 1: Know, what's cereal? I'm really excited to try one day. What alphabets smell this? Actually that smells delicious.
Speaker 2: Carnival Berry.
Speaker 1: Do you think Disney had to say in the taste of the cereal, I would say, maybe I feel like Disney is that protectively hope.
Speaker 2: So because it was just Biff the intern, then this is not going to be good.
Speaker 1: I'm toasted for a Celia. All right, bit, we'll make it right away.
Speaker 2: All right, So it smells, it smells delightful. I'll say it's not overlease. Oh my god. Do you know what someone on Twitter showed me yesterday? What they have? Cotton candy, cap and crunch. I want that. Oh that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I want it.
Speaker 2: I don't like First of all, that's artificial everything, and I hate artificial, especially cotton candy.
Speaker 1: Whenever you're saying out I can't eat artificial flavors. I saw you eat the cream out of a whipped cream donut today, So don't talk to me about artificial flavor.
Speaker 2: Whipped cream is whipp cream. There's nothing artificial about it.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 1: What do you think is in whipped cream?
Speaker 2: Fresh cream? Whipped Please?
Speaker 1: I'm not talking to you. All right, let's try this cereal four Disney tested, BIF approved.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: To be honest.
Speaker 2: The factor you said berry berry kicks I'm now thinking berry berry kicks.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it tastes like another cereal we've had before.
Speaker 2: It does something on the strawberry day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know what, but I give this Three bowls in a spoon not bad. I'm enjoying this.
Speaker 2: I would have this again, all right, I'm gonna do three bowls in a spoon two. I would have done four, but for the shape. They kind of you know, they mailed it in. They mailed it in.
Speaker 1: You've got a friend in me toy story for cereal. I took inspiration from you on my corny reference.
Speaker 2: I see that this might actually hold. On a second, look at this. This might actually be a piece of berry. On this one. That's a pretty big chunk, and it looks like a strawberry seed. It looks like a strawberry seed in the middle of there. It may actually be real strawberries. Yeah, right, eat it.
Speaker 1: This cereal is too infinity and beyond with taste.
Speaker 2: We have to go what now?
Speaker 1: You know how I feel when you make references.
Speaker 2: There's paprika extract color, vegetable juice color, I put color. There's all kinds of coloring in here. Apparently they're all natural turmeric extract color. Okay, so there's lots of spices in here. Yeah, why spices? I think they just somehow get the color out of the plant.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, so that wasn't too bad. Now it's time for the bonus box. Oh boy, I was trying to get sound effects for this. I don't know what to use.
Speaker 1: Can you just make your own sound effects?
Speaker 2: No? All right, Now I'm looking for a little bit of redemption here. Okay, okay, because if you think back to the peanut butter explosion episode, uh huh, think back ready? Are you thinking a lot of gagging? There was one cereal you really didn't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, peanut butter cheerios.
Speaker 2: It was peanut butter chocolate cheerios. Okay, So what I brought for you today, Hold on while I go to my cereal sack.
Speaker 1: Chocolate cheerios, straight up chocolate cheerios. All right, I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Not chocolate cheerio, chocolate cheerios.
Speaker 1: I'm into it. Okay, Yeah, let's do it. So maybe without that nasty peanut butter, I might appreciate the taste.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I've had these at one point, because anytime something chocolate comes out. I've had it. Chocolate churios have been around for a minute, but I.
Speaker 1: Think it needs marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you that I don't think any cheerios deserve marshmallows. Cheerios are not like thought of as like a sweet, sugary cereal. So I think if you put marshmallows and cheerios, it just kind of ruined the whole dynamic of cheerios.
Speaker 1: Why you've really thought long and hard about this.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, this is a cereal podcast. We must talk about cereal.
Speaker 1: You're forcefully shoving cheerios.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 2: I am cautiously optimistic this is going to be good. I don't remember what they taste like, but the fact that there's chocolate on them means they'll probably good chocolate milk at the end.
Speaker 1: I love it. They're trying to say that it could still lower my cholesterol. No, it can't.
Speaker 2: It says it can help.
Speaker 1: Don't lie to me, Cheerio.
Speaker 2: It probably won't help, but it can.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to be friends. Don't lie to me and tell me that you're healthy.
Speaker 2: It's because of the whole grain, right, you're ready. Good smell, and it's made with real cocoa and it's gluten free.
Speaker 1: I like the smell lots of plusest thing. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Look, at the end of the day, no matter what flavored cheerios are, it always has that cheerio base that tastes like cheerios. So it's basically just a cheerio covered with something. It's not like it's baked into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know about this one. Well, I thought I liked it, and then all of a sudden and I got the quote unquote cocoa flavor and it just tasted like straight up ass.
Speaker 2: So I give my show in the last time you tried that. However, it's just it's not that sweet. If you're looking for a chocolate cereal, it isn't really overly chocolate and sweet. This could be good for you.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't know who this is good for.
Speaker 2: I would let my kids eat chocolate cheios before I would let me eat cocoa pebbles. I mean, this is a little bit healthier.
Speaker 1: Don't tell yourself that because it's not. Do you nothing about this is healthy?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? The first ingredient is whole grain oats, and the second is sugar.
Speaker 1: My kids are so healthy eating chocolate cheerios. Honestly, if you're eating cereal at the end of the day, you got there somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me read what it says here. Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods like chocolate, cheerio cereal in a diet in low and saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Speaker 1: Can I just say one thing? If I just said to you right now, I made up my own cereal, right, it's marshmallows with sugar flakes. Oh right, you'd love that. And I put on the box a little heart icon, because if you're only having a cup of it, it's not supposed to be bad for you.
Speaker 2: Wait, eat it now. It's better. So say it's sat in the milk for a little bit. It's better.
Speaker 1: If all I do is just put words on it. You have no idea what any of you What you just read.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah, but those words are kind of regulated.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're vitamins, but that doesn't mean like, and I take vitamins every day, But that doesn't mean that I'm like.
Speaker 2: I don't understand your argument. It's a little bit better now that it's been in milk.
Speaker 1: Right, No, No, I go the exorbic acid. I can feel it, you know, really helping my body because this is a healthy cereal. Oh my cholesterol, I feel lowering already.
Speaker 2: I'm alright with your general four bowls from me.
Speaker 1: This gets two bowls. I'm not a fan of this. You tried. It's better than chocolate peanut butter cheerios, so I will say you did better.
Speaker 2: The milk is yummy.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna go for the milk.
Speaker 2: I'll have your milk great. Oh wait a minute. I don't drink things from other people. You do.
Speaker 1: We've had this conversation before, right, and I don't. Yeah, Amy and the kids sometimes.
Speaker 2: Amy and my kids are not here, so I'm not drinking your milk. No, that was good. What are we gonna do next time?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do you have any ideas?
Speaker 2: You know? I don't know. I don't know what we're gonna do next week. Maybe some listeners will send us some stuff because I have to find the Fillo cereal, the one that's full of cinnabon cream. Oh wait a minute, that messed me up one time, didn't it. I'm excited redemption. We told the story about the cinnabon cream that messed me up heart attack redemption pretty much, so we'll do cinnabon cereal I love. I don't think they make it anymore, I really do. I haven't seen it in quite some time.
Speaker 1: Oh donapa, Glici, my mother, please find the cereal.
Speaker 2: Trust me. I have plenty of cereal, you know, lined up in the basement, so it'll be something. And I'm sure there'll be lots of show. Oh wait a minute, you know what. Next episode. This is what we're doing. We're doing a healthier cereal episode. I love it. That's what we're doing. Great. I don't care. Next episode you hear healthier cereal. We won't like it, but we're gonna do it for you. Correction.
Speaker 1: I probably will like it. Scotty will say it needs marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I'm going to bring a bag of marshmallows and throw it in just to make it.
Speaker 1: You know, did we win the Lucky Charms marshmallow bag.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's till the end of the year or September something like that. Bastards yep, I can't wait to eat that.
Speaker 1: I actually am into that as well.
Speaker 2: If we don't win the box of marshmallows, I'm going to open a family sized box of Lucky Charms to pick out every marshmallow and that's going to be my cereal. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Can I help you with that? Of course you want to do that, yes.
Speaker 2: But you have to wear gloves. Okay, all right, So thank you for listening to Serial Killers. It's episode nineteen. We're almost at twenty. Please follow us on Twitter. Tell us what you want us to eat. We are at Serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with a C. Follow me. I'm Ze Scotti b or Andrew Pug on both Twitter and Instagram. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't really have to say anything.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Please say what you like.
Speaker 1: Make sure you rate our podcast, give it five stars, subscribe to us so this way, whenever a new episode comes out, it just goes automatically to your phone.
Speaker 2: Again, you don't have to give us five stars if you don't like the show. This is not like a fake Amazon rating. If you don't like it, give us four or three. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Did you ever notice how animated you get.
Speaker 2: However, if you made it this far, you probably like us, so give us five.
Speaker 1: Why why do you undermine everything I do?
Speaker 2: We have to go now, and you do that too. Thank you for listening to serial Killers, We love you. I Oh, what's the new saying we wanted to do? Oh that's right, serial killers, think inside the box?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: We like that.
Speaker 1: I like saying Crunch at the end.
Speaker 2: I feel like, oh, we'll always do that. That's our thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's our thing.
Speaker 2: But every once in a while, maybe we'll just say think inside the box. We are serial killers.
Speaker 1: I feel like we are becoming slowly more and more, just like this is an announcement podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, you keep dropping names of advertisers in here.
Speaker 1: Why would I ever drop names of advertisers when fair Life is the only one I want.
Speaker 2: They do have great chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks so much. This chair is so comfortable.
Speaker 2: If only we got to hit Staples.
Speaker 1: I think Staples is where I get all my business needs.
Speaker 2: Ah, people are gonna start getting angry. We're just messing around. Thank you for listening to Cereal Killers. We love you. We'll see you in episode twenty.
Speaker 1: Until then, Crunch, you really can't cut me off anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't what cut me off?