Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bones.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's play the voicemail from Brett a, Texas. Because I wasn't able to get to that.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Good morning studio. I had a question for you, Bobby, and maybe Amy too. I want to get into your relationship. I don't know who, but I want him to get into a relationship with a girl. But the problem is that my parents says, the problem is that loast of my friends, my best of friends, are girls. Not thought I'm going to get into your relationship with any of them to have the three of my best friends. So I'm just trying to figure out what do I fear here. I'm coming to biggle.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not that big a deal, especially if you're just friends with them. No girl is going to be that you want to be with is going to be so threatened by your friends that they make it weird, unless you're weird with your friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 5: Asking if it's going to be an issue when he meets someone that he has so many girlfriends, or is he saying he tends to just always have girls that turn into friends.
Speaker 1: I think he's saying he wants to get in a relationship, but his parents say it's gonna be hard because he has a girl too many girl friends?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't think that will be an issue if the person that you're in a relationship with has a bit of confidence, decent self esteem, and is able to meet the people.
Speaker 6: I wonder why it has a lot of just friends that are girls. That's interesting too, Like I had some girlfriends, but not like a lot.
Speaker 4: Of them a lot?
Speaker 6: No, No, you didn't friends that were.
Speaker 4: Girls had they were more than friends? Right?
Speaker 6: Those aren't really just friends.
Speaker 1: Those are girls that you like.
Speaker 4: You kissed them, kissed them?
Speaker 6: You kissed them right, Yep, you kissed them.
Speaker 1: Some came to your wedding that you did more than kiss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why does he answered?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like, was that a conversation when your wife had to have no? So there were girls that you saw naked that were your wedding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why did you feel like you wanted to invite them to your wedding?
Speaker 2: Were still friends?
Speaker 1: But did you feel like that was disrespectful to your wife at all?
Speaker 2: No? You can be friends with people you.
Speaker 6: But shouldn't you right? True?
Speaker 1: Agree, but can't you tell your wife also that hey, I'm gonna invite them. Here's the thing just in case it comes up.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, why would it come up?
Speaker 6: You never know.
Speaker 1: Buddy may be like, hey, lunchbox, didn't you know her? And then your wife's like, oh my god, what? Or hey, is it weird that those those here and your wife hears it overhears it.
Speaker 2: I don't think my wif would think it's weird. She knows I was playboy.
Speaker 6: Playboy. I don't ever think you're a playboy.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, the facts are in the pudding. That's not that's what it's called.
Speaker 1: Snoop dog says he was offered a hundred million bucks to show off his ding dong by OnlyFans. How much one hundred million? What it's a lot of money, one hundred.
Speaker 4: What is he going to do?
Speaker 6: Not do it? He says, his wife shut it down.
Speaker 1: Snoop Dogg is offered a hundred million bucks, he said he passed it up. He was on the Wake and Bake Double Less Express podcast, said that only fans offered him an impressive amount of cash to pull that thing out. Snoop said his wife would never allow him to go on there. So how about this this read the story on TMZ. It's easier for Snoop turned down a hundred million because it's probably got close to one hundred million. Yeah, ten million lunchbox yep, and you're they said, hey, we'll give you ten million bucks doing only fans. You send people pictures of your up front and back. Ye what would your wife say? Yep, she'll be okay with that?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: What if it was to do a dirty movie?
Speaker 1: Yep, your wife would be okay with that ten million?
Speaker 2: Yeap.
Speaker 6: You got to ask her, I will no.
Speaker 1: Are you just saying that or do you think she'd be okay with that?
Speaker 2: I think she'd be okay with ten million and you would do it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: What about with the dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's ten million bucks.
Speaker 2: Though it's tough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ten million.
Speaker 4: Bucks here an instant.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not saying it's either ten million bucks.
Speaker 6: You're kidding a lot of money. That's a lot, eddie. What about you only fans?
Speaker 1: They said, hey, we'll give you a million bucks, you have to be completely naked and for a year and send out people nudes.
Speaker 6: I mean I would, but my wife would definitely shoot it down.
Speaker 1: But would she shoot it down where you couldn't do it.
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't like Snoop Doggs, same deal. I would do it, though, What about them like dollars? They would like it, Yes, they would love the money, maybe set for life. If I did that, I all have to do is say, guys, I did that for you.
Speaker 4: Right, so then you're cool.
Speaker 5: If later they're like, oh cool, well we're not going to go to school, We're just going to maybe do only fans.
Speaker 6: They can make a lot of money doing it.
Speaker 4: If if they so life is just about money?
Speaker 6: Well no, but I mean if you could do something pretty easy to make a lot of money and then have the rest of the time to do other things, life is just about money. No, it allows you to do other things that you may want to do. May you show that off for like what five seconds? Boom, the rest of my life? Maybe I start charity with the rest of my time. Okay, don't say maybe?
Speaker 2: And then, second, you know you wouldn't start a charity.
Speaker 6: You don't know that.
Speaker 1: I Second, you don't just show it for five seconds. You have to be a part of their site for like a year.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Like he said, just show it over and over again? But what they want? Okay, what do you mean? What do they want in that?
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that wants you to do stuff with it.
Speaker 6: Really, I don't know about all that's that's gonna cost the extra but money as long as you get more money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A semi driver got his truck stuck when he followed the Google directions because the Google direction said like turn here, go here, and it took him down to fly to stairs. So who is this on though, Because you should know not to just blindly trust a GPS for any reason whatsoever. Right, so you probably shouldn't turn downstairs. However it shouldn't tell you if it's.
Speaker 6: Kind of like an alley with stairs. Well, he probably had it on walking mode, so like you can walk down the stairs, but he thought.
Speaker 1: I guess my point is use your eyes before you use the technology.
Speaker 6: Yes, right.
Speaker 1: Google says the issues being looked to and fixed, but the mix up still appears to be causing motorist issues. There is a mistake on Google Maps where they send people to green side lane, across the cycle lane, onto the pavement and down the steps, resulting in vehicles getting stranded.
Speaker 6: You know what I thought of, like hackers hacking it and like directing you to their house so you kill them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you can just look up and see where they last went, and you know where the hackers were living.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: Good point.
Speaker 5: And if it's dark out, because there's been those stories like that one guy he I think he turned and went off a cliff like yeah, and he died he could see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's tough. But still GPS, I'm not turning. I don't think. I don't who knows what I do today?
Speaker 1: So far in my life, I haven't blindly turned onto anything just because the GPS said do it.
Speaker 6: But you know how like it tells you left, and.
Speaker 1: But I've turned down wrong wrong way roads that are right before, but I still look before I did it. Yeah, and it looked like a road I could go down, but I did go. Yes, Yeah, but that guts also turned a big truck too. Amazon wants us to start paying to use Alexa. Do you guys use Alexa at all anymore?
Speaker 6: Yes? Every day you do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how so set a timer for me please?
Speaker 4: I use it every time.
Speaker 6: I can't have one anymore?
Speaker 2: Is that the thing on your phone?
Speaker 6: Oh that's serious?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Play yeah music? Yeah, I tell her all kinds of things.
Speaker 6: You use yours? Do you have one still?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I just use Siri to play music. I have one of those pods or whatever home pods.
Speaker 1: I don't even use Siri except to set an alarm.
Speaker 4: I don't use her.
Speaker 6: Why don't you just get your phone and set the alarm.
Speaker 1: I do sometimes, but if it's like on across the bed or something, I'm like, Siri, just wake me up in thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool, something like that. Yeaheah. Do you have Alexa?
Speaker 2: I think we got one of those, but we never took it out of the boxes. I didn't want the government spying on me.
Speaker 6: The governments.
Speaker 1: Do you have a phone, phone and you have a house. If they wanted to get in it, they would, Yeah, but I don't use it.
Speaker 6: They have radios. They're listening right now.
Speaker 1: Amazon has a last ditch plan to save it's digital assistant by super charging it with the AI and charging you for the privilege of using it. According to a reporting the Business Insider, the secret new Alexa barely works thanks to hallucinating AI and broken tech. It apparently sparked political tensions within the company. Alexa Plus is what This is going to be called launching out of June thirtieth. It is testing the underlying technology called Remarkable Alexa with fifteen thousand customers. And it doesn't really say exactly what it's going to do it from because Moto had the story, but apparently it's super charged to Alexa. What I want are the Apple glasses, the goggles.
Speaker 2: I saw the commercial for those yesterday.
Speaker 6: They have a commercial right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do they do?
Speaker 6: Aren't they launching in February?
Speaker 2: I think that's right.
Speaker 6: What do they do? I don't know, it doesn't matter. Is there like a VR? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Some Now I could have them on and kind of have all that most of that off and just see you guys normally too.
Speaker 6: But there's also like a you could turn it on even more.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, so you're going to come in and do the show? And please no.
Speaker 1: But at some point I think we could all put them on and we don't have to be in the same room and it looks like we're in the same room.
Speaker 6: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: But here's the problem though, because you'd have your your person at your avatar would be exactly the same as we're sitting in this room now.
Speaker 6: So we'd all have to have them or else we wouldn't know if you were looking at us. Yeah, oh yeah, you don't have to have them. Okay, that's true.
Speaker 4: So when I turn, you would see me turning.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, And so it looks like with our glasses that would be in the same room. As long as technology allowed us to sound like we were together, everything we would see would be almost like this.
Speaker 6: And why would we want that instead of seeing you in the flesh?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe we could not all get together. Maybe I'm another another city. Maybe I'm working on snows yeah, or a snowstorm.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, really cool.
Speaker 1: Yet you just put them on and you're all just sitting there slightly cartoony. But also you can go places to put the glasses on and like ask it questions and it tells you like heights and who that is. I mean, there's just a lot of I was watching a YouTube video and it got too excited. It's just so expensive and you have to get prescription from mine.
Speaker 6: Oh right, because you blind?
Speaker 2: That was rude.
Speaker 6: No, what metaphis is what it is? You know what?
Speaker 2: Okay? I was just like, you have to call him blind. I even say vision prop is blind.
Speaker 1: Blind, all right, mineral right, all right, here's Mieral. Hey, Mike, see what do you think the coolest thing is about the glasses? Once you look it up, report back in a second. Please. Let's see Amy's Oh, this is your friend that does the podcast therapy Cat. She thinks she was scammed by her dentist.
Speaker 5: Yeah she had she was given or yeah, told she had eleven cavities in one visit, and so then did they did eleven fillings? I guess is that what happens with the cavity fillings? Yes, I've only had one cavity in my life, so ah, good job. But she ended up doing it, and then the more she thought about it afterwards, she was in her pain of it all. She's like, this just does not seem right, Like how would I have eleven in cavities at once? And then he's got to do them all at the same time. So she was putting in calls to like her insurance. She called the dentist. They hadn't called her back.
Speaker 6: I've been to this dentist before.
Speaker 5: No, she had, I don't. She just texted me that she was angry with her dentist. So we started texting back and forth about it, and she was telling me. So then I sent her that article from late last year where that woman had like, I don't know whatever, it was thirty five procedures and one doctor's visit.
Speaker 1: That day's trying to make his rent yeah, his quota yeah, and that on one person they need to pay his rent for his yeah.
Speaker 4: So then she read that and she was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: So I don't know. Conclusion, the conclusion of it is still out there. We'll see how it ends up.
Speaker 1: And it was our first time going to this dentist.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because you would think she said my dentist.
Speaker 1: She would think like you're and you think your dentist who you know is not going to do that to you because you've been enough times, Like my dentists would not do that to me. Well, he knows he can make that off me anyway, all my teeth getting broken and grind like crazy. All right, what's what's a marriage packed?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Remember on like on Friends when Ross and Rachel make a pact or she asked him like, hey, do you want to be my backup? Like if you're if we turn forty and we're not married to anybody we get married to each other. Got but then like Phoebe had already locked in Ross and Joey. That's right, it's a marriage fact. And I thought a lot of people knew what that was. But I posted about it and people were like, what, I don't even know what a marriage pact is, but it's just that, And so I didn't know if anybody in here ever had one.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure everybody's married now.
Speaker 1: But if you did, guys, i'd say, shut up.
Speaker 2: Some chicken college told me, oh, if we're not married by the time or whatever, and I was like whatever, But it was never like.
Speaker 1: I was like, you can say that, but you never wanted to be with her.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: So I put up a question box about it and someone goes, no one has ever wanted to marry me except losers, lots of losers.
Speaker 1: Again, you have to respond to her thing you can just a message?
Speaker 6: Was that you Morgan? Yeah you know?
Speaker 4: Dang, No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 6: It wasn't you haven't the marriage pack thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: See, if we play it friends, why can't we play it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because it's friends.
Speaker 1: That's I pulled it from YouTube.
Speaker 6: Really, it's still at home. Here's Scuba.
Speaker 1: Scuba's never coming in again, Scuba.
Speaker 7: I'll try I'll try to fiure out the context of the clip.
Speaker 6: Is it like the theme song?
Speaker 4: Or no, it's a clip of that doesn't.
Speaker 6: That doesn't matter. If it were like the music that, then no we cannot We're good.
Speaker 7: But if it's just a clip on the show, yeah, bye, yeah play.
Speaker 4: So what do you say we make a pact?
Speaker 5: If you and I are both single by the time we're forty, we get married.
Speaker 6: I mean we know each other, we like each other, and we've already.
Speaker 1: Sloped together, so you know there'll be no surprises there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like what that?
Speaker 6: Oh you you want me to be your backup exactly?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I already have one, which is Phoebe. Yeah, hey, Scuba, you ever come to work again?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 6: Hopefully everything melts today.
Speaker 7: I should be able to make it down the road and come in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Still I see where you live.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, we're we're towards the very end of a road. It's like almost a ten mile long stretch. You came I think a couple of years ago. Yeah, my second daughter was born. Yeah, so there's a section there where It's this long hill that goes down into kind of like a like a bend and it comes back up. And I was walking there yesterday. There's like two or three cars that are down there at the end of it that are spun out, and they've been sitting there for days and people have been gone by to get him because they can't even drive the car. So once the ice melts, and yes, I can make it out of here.
Speaker 1: Like today, we should be this afternoon. Everything should be melted, right, we hope, Like what's the.
Speaker 6: We don't know to be last week.
Speaker 7: But I mean here we are Monday and it's still frozen.
Speaker 2: But it's not going to be sunny.
Speaker 4: Still out of school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what he said too, to pick me up again.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how Scuba has the biggest truck on this show.
Speaker 1: It is icy though I've seen his red I showed, has nothing to do with it, with anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just getting to relax.
Speaker 1: Hey, relaxes, he attacks you, Scuba, Relax and let him attack you, Okay, but.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you. Just take take abuse.
Speaker 1: Okay. My last night we were Caitlyn and I were watching the football game, part of it before the friends came over and we have a pool in the backyard, and we saw our dog Ella, who plays in it, running across.
Speaker 6: The pool standing on it because there's rock solid.
Speaker 1: Wow, Like, oh no, we hope she doesn't always think it's going to be like oh yeah, because we don't want the dogs.
Speaker 6: Stanley doesn't Eve get to go out near the pool because he'll drown. He's a bulldog.
Speaker 1: We think if she were to go on the water, she could probably swim out of it, but we're not sure, but we don't let him go in the pool.
Speaker 6: But she was on top of it. Just that is such a good point, Like we understand science and frozen things.
Speaker 1: We don't understand that much science away still, but like.
Speaker 6: What does she know?
Speaker 4: I don't understand why mine is not.
Speaker 1: There were lots of tracks on it too, for like deer, and maybe she saw another animal on it, so she ran on it. And I was, I told you, I was, Oh my god, I was on the poole.
Speaker 6: Yours didn't freeze? No, And I is, you're the salt water pool. Okay, Mine's not a salt water pool. I know, man, I'm thinking the salt you know how you put salt on some men? Is it called at your house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, snow in my backyard, but it sucks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The same snow has been on the ground for like a week and it was pretty I got a seasonal depression after like two days.
Speaker 6: I need a whole season. Yeah, it's pretty cold.
Speaker 2: When it said it felt like negative eight this weekend, I was like, this is getting stupid.
Speaker 6: This sucks.
Speaker 1: All you people live in the Midwest and Northeast, more power to you. Gether stronger than we are, but it is awful. We had a friend who was down yesterday or at the house, and she's from the Northeast, and she was like, man, the road suck here compared to what we get whenever it snows, because they actually have the infrastructure though when it's coming, they can be there in front of it. They have the trucks we have. Like a guy that has a shovel. It looks like a regularity. Yeah, he like tied a shovel to the front of his truck and he drives around.
Speaker 6: Other than that, like my yard. Still, my driveway sucks. I try.
Speaker 1: I had to drive off to go to the store on Saturday night and I fell off the driveway from the ice into the yard.
Speaker 6: Really you just slid off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, I'm never getting out of this. Luckily I did finally, but it's brutal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the streets in my neighborhood are still ice, really straight, ice, just solid.
Speaker 6: Well, hopefully that's gonna end.
Speaker 2: It's never gonna end.
Speaker 6: It's never gonna end.
Speaker 1: No, no, Raymundo has an observation of all the businesses we've started here, Raymondo.
Speaker 6: What would you like to say?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so there was the three of them that got approved in September. It was the perfume business that Abbey was going to start, it was a paliate business at Lunch was going to start, and then also the trading card business that Mike was going to start.
Speaker 1: By the way, the business was hold and then resell. It wasn't we're going to have a business like I think Abbey and Mike's. Wasn't we're going to sell within the first three months. Yeah, so we're holding no yours, we need to sell immediately. But yeah, there's was value long term.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: I actually didn't know that.
Speaker 8: I thought we were gonna try and sell the cards right away if we got a two hundred dollars one because I don't even think we opened the rest of them. But my point is this, we started in September, five months ago. From those three businesses, we have not made one dollar. Those are abject failures in.
Speaker 1: The biggest failure is Lunchbox is palate because all that stuff needs to be sold.
Speaker 6: We're not holding onto that, so the value goes up.
Speaker 1: With Abby's Classic perfume bottles and Mike's trading cards, we bought them going the value will go up yours. We need to move immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been trying.
Speaker 6: No, you haven't done anything.
Speaker 2: So have you guys seen the roads out there?
Speaker 6: You could sell it online. How are they going to get there mail?
Speaker 2: H there ain't no mail right now? You seen the roads out there.
Speaker 6: I saw a mail man on the road yesterday. Yeah, there's there's mail. We got mail.
Speaker 2: I've got mail.
Speaker 1: Uber Eats couldn't delivered our house though, so they just left it down by the road.
Speaker 6: See didn't even tell us and the ice cold.
Speaker 1: It was like delivered. I look out the door. Nothing, there's no food. Like oh no, this went up to the road and it was sitting. Somebody could easily stolen it. Luckily they didn't. Nobody wants my tuna.
Speaker 4: People that do that to you even when there's no ice.
Speaker 6: Though, right, get the gates closed. Sometimes they just leave it by the gate.
Speaker 4: I sound it's so weird.
Speaker 1: All right, Anything else we need to do here, Mike, you want to talk about these glasses?
Speaker 6: Can you give me a few things they do?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Basically, they have like a computer screen on them, so it's like a building computer. You can put it on and have like your all your windows in front of you, and it looks like you're just like a giant screen.
Speaker 1: Also, you can watch movies that makes it look like you're watching like a theater screen with that thing on your head.
Speaker 9: And then kind of like what you were saying, They have like FaceTime on them, so you can FaceTime somebody and then like place them wherever you want in the room and it looks.
Speaker 6: Like they're there.
Speaker 1: Oh So if I facetimed my wife and I put her on the guest chair, I could go there, but then I can talk to all you guys, But turna, she's still in the guest chair.
Speaker 6: You can put everybody in the room where you want them. Well, let's get them Spencer.
Speaker 9: That was like four thousand dollars each, Each eye has.
Speaker 6: A lot of money. Just want for one, right for one?
Speaker 2: But four thousand dollars. Yeah, you guys are out of your dumb Just sit there.
Speaker 1: Why do you keep talking up gross stuff and holding a coup of your looky, yes, I thought something fell in inte go and look up and let's walk on.
Speaker 6: Gross it's so gross. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I spinning out? Mucus?
Speaker 6: Are you sick again?
Speaker 2: No, it's just a sinus thing.
Speaker 6: Oh drinking mucus?
Speaker 2: Pay me? Yeah, I mean can't help it.
Speaker 6: It's gross.
Speaker 2: Man sign of stuff happens. Boys. We gotta show up, gotta show out. The show goes on, road goes around forever, party never ends. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Just stare at him. See how long ago? Yeah, he'll keep going.
Speaker 2: Let me that's what it is.
Speaker 1: All right, We're done. I hope you guys had a good weekend. Thank you guys for being here, and we will see you guys on tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Show by everybody,