Speaker 1: I just round up in information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone numbers. We come to you from the great state of New Jersey. We're gonna have a town hall with Jack Chaida early time. We have now have four posters that have this a one point race. I look, I admit when I'm wrong. When four years ago there were no polls showing that this race was close and it became a three point race, I was kicking myself for not paying more attention to it. I'm like, I'm not making the same mistake twice. That's not who I am, That's not how I roll. And you know, we are here because as far as I am concerned, and I say this with all sincerity to my friends in New Jersey, in New York, this may be your last shot in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: It may be.
Speaker 1: Because after commy Marxist Mumdanni wins, you know, and if you put Mikey Sheryl in there, you're getting Mamdannie, You're getting You're I mean, she's campaigning with Obama. I mean, do you do you really want to go back to failure because that's where you're going to get. So anyway, that'll be tonight at nine with a we have a big audience, is going to be great. We have a beautiful facility, and we're really looking forward to doing this tonight. All right, I want to get back to this is a big deal and we were talking about this earlier with John Solomon and Greg Jarrett, the US Attorney. You know, we've got so much going on in terms of the Judiciary Committee and Chairman Chuck Grassley, he made public one hundred and ninety seven subpoenas from Jack Smith's team asking for information about at least four hundred and thirty named Republican individuals and entities. Now, there's a great comment by Trey Goudy last night on My show where he said, Sean, I said, well, first of all, is this what we consider, you know, unreasonable search and seizure? He goes, Sean, what's the crime they're investigating? Never mind going through the proper process. Uh, you know, we have the nine senators. Now Ted Cruz has added to the list that they requested phone records from to the credit of AT and T.
Speaker 2: They did not hand.
Speaker 1: Over Cruise's records to the credit of them. You know, I got to give props where it's due. Now there is there are legal actions that are being taken place, you know, and America First Legal is if Steven Miller was running this now is being run by Gene Hamilton, who's going to join us in a second.
Speaker 2: He's the new president. But let me put it this way.
Speaker 1: He said America First Legal did not exist on January sixth, twenty twenty one. He said that the and this goes to the heart of it. He said the whole J six investigation was he uses the word b s and he goes even further. There was zero reason for them to get our payroll bank records.
Speaker 2: Zero.
Speaker 1: And here's the subpoena. Jack Smith was on a political witch hunt. Now we have new thanks to John Solomon who broke it down earlier, we have new information that you know, there was full, complete complicity coordination with Merrick Garland, Christopher Ray, and now we have communications with Benny Thompson and Liz Cheney. Now this is not something I've talked a lot about publicly, and I have mentioned it on occasion, but not a lot. The j sixth Committee was trying to get me to voluntarily testify. Now I have the best lawyer in the business. I think it's pretty public knowledge. Jay Seculo involved in twenty two Supreme Court cases, won almost every one of them, and our answer to them was no answer. They do not have legal right at all. And I'm like, is this a joke? You know I am a member of the press. You know, yes, I'm a talk show host. There are also But you don't think the people on Fake New CNN and ms DNC, they all can sit call themselves journalists if they're journalists. I need pulled surprises for Russia, Russia, Russia. I need pulled surprises for how wrong they were on i'mpeaching the president.
Speaker 2: And it's not just me.
Speaker 1: It's an ensemble cast of great people that do the hard work and dig deep and then we report everything and we get it right and and you know, we've been vindicated a million times over.
Speaker 2: Although it sounds like I'm tooting my own horn, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I just I owe it to you, my audience, to get these things right, and I'm I'm happy to say that I was right anyway. Geene Hamilton is with us. Gene, how are you glad you could be with us? The new president of America first Legal Thanks for joining.
Speaker 3: Us, Thanks for having me on Sean, a.
Speaker 1: Member of the press. Why would they Why would they feel the they can come after me? I mean, I'm not going to make this all about me, but why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sean. This latest document exposure from Chuck Grassley, and God blessed Chuck Grassley for doing this, goes to show the extent to which Jack Smith was engaged in exactly as I said, a partisan witch hunt. It wasn't enough. They weren't just limited in their investigation to the events that unfolded on January sixth. They weren't just focused on people who engaged in violence or anything else. They are going after four over four hundred conservatives across the country, good friends of mine, friendly four hundred.
Speaker 1: And thirty named Republican individuals and entities.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and thirty.
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is I mean, if this doesn't make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up as a conservative American, the point that you made earlier about my organization America first legal, We didn't exist on January sixth. We had nothing to do with January sixth. Two years later, here comes Jack Smith, subpeening our payroll and bank records from third parties, and we didn't know a thing about this until yesterday when it.
Speaker 2: Was well they were.
Speaker 1: They were going after Steven Miller. That's what I mean. Honestly, if they could put if they could lock Steven Miller.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: There's this a vitriol and hatred with Steven Miller. I love Steven Miller. I think he's great, and I feel sorry for what's happened to him and his family. I mean, what he and his family have had to endure in the last months. I know way more details than I'm going to ever disclose. It's been bad, really bad.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Stephen is a great American patriot, and they were going after him, and they were going after you. They're going after everybody who dares to still believe in this country who's conservative. And if you think that Jack Smith was going to stop with my organization's records, with Stephen, with anybody else, No, the only thing that stopped was the election of Donald Trump. Hopefully we can root out all of these bad actors. Hopefully you can root out all of this weaponized government for good. But there is going to have to be real legal consequences for these bad actors, for the folks who were involved, and I think all I can say right now is I would stay tuned to the audience today.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you glean from the letter that where Merrick Garland personally handwritten okayed Jack Smith to move forward with a lot of actions, and Christopher Ray I believe was on that letter.
Speaker 2: Correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, this is this was orchestrated, investigated overseeing at the highest levels of the Biden administration, not just Merrick Garland. We know that the White House was involved as well. So it just goes to show this wasn't some special council led investigation that you know, he was some objective investigator, some respectable prosecutor who was trying to do the Lord's work, whatever that meant in his mind. No, this was orchestrated by the entire Biden administration. Jack Jack Smith was their foot soldier, and they went out and they made life a living hell for so many good and decent Americans across this country.
Speaker 2: Well, I applaud what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, do you believe that there are questions as to the legality? You know, I brought this up with Jonathan Turley and Trey Gaudy last night in terms of you know, we do have something, you know constitutional, no unreasonable search and seizure. It seems to me that they were doing things extraordinary. Did they go to a grand jury? What was the underlying crime? You know what predicated a need to get this information and go after these organizations?
Speaker 3: Right, That's exactly going to be the angle that you will see playing out here in the very near future there, in my opinion, in my assessment, there is absolutely zero legal and factual predication to go after so many of these organizations and entities and individuals involved, especially US. I don't care who was involved with the organization. I don't care anything about some of their underlying kind of links in the chain. What we have here is so far removed from the given justification and reason cited for Jackson's investigation into the events around January sixth, that they are going to have real problems, real legal problems play out here in the weeks to come.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come right back. We're in New Jersey for our town hall with New Jersey goluminatorial candidate Jack Chardarelli. Four posters have it a one point race. Four that means this is real in New Jersey. So we are here to help save New Jersey. I'm being very blunt about it because it needs help. It needs attention, and the people in New Jersey wake up or you're going to be New York two point zero more. With Gene Hamilton on the other side, President of American First Legal. As we continue, all right, we continue. We're in New Jersey Park town Hall with Jack Chitarelli. Four posters have him at a one point race.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Geene Hamilton, the president of American First Legal. Let me ask you because the FBI Director Cash Pttel has talked at length about what he calls a grand conspiracy. And as part of the grand conspiracy, it's this that from the moment Donald Trump and Milania Trump came down the escalator at Trump Tower, there's been a concerted effort to undermine every aspect of his elections and his presidency. Let me start with, oh, Hillary Clinton, top secret classified information on our servers, no reasonable prosecutor or prosecute. Then later we find out Joe Biden top secret class information for locations. But the only person was rated, the only person covered by the president Presidential Records Act was Donald Trump and mar A Lago. Okay, that is a dual justice system. To me, that's weaponization. To me, that that's one aspect. Then you have the dirty Russian disinformation dossier that was that's been totally debunked. It became the bulk of information for not one before PISA warrants, three of which were signed by James Comy. The first one before the election. There was a meeting and and Brennan and others knew she was manufacturing it, and they knew it was for political purposes, which then brings up the question of the referral and whether he will be indicted shortly we'll see. But more importantly, they that the dossier was debunked. They were warned not to use it. And then the law requires if you file, you know, in a PISA application information that's false, the minute you find out it's false, you have a duty, a legal duty, and obligation to tell the court.
Speaker 2: They never did that.
Speaker 1: So not only was it used first to stop Trump from getting elected and for Hillary to win.
Speaker 2: That didn't work. Plan B.
Speaker 1: You have career professional intelligence agents, senior intelligence agents. They assessed there was no Trump Russia collusion. That assessment goes to Barack Obama. According to Tulsi's de classification, Barack Obama didn't like the assessment, he orders a new one. Then they concluded the exact opposite of what was true, and then they basically sabotaged the incoming president. Then, I would argue in twenty twenty, they had confirmed the authenticity of the laptop in March of twenty twenty, but yet they went to prebunk it weekly with big tech companies. It ends up getting censored, which would have had a huge impact on the election in the final weeks. I believe it would have been a massive negative for Joe Biden has no doubt about it. And from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four it's you know, trumped up charge just you know, statute of limitations are long gone on a misdemeanor, but will turn it into thirty four felony accounts, you know, will value mari a Lago at eighteen million when it's one point five billion. I mean, is there a grand conspiracy argument here, because then there's no statute of limitations.
Speaker 3: Well, that was a masterful recitation of so many of these egregious abuses of power, egregious abuses of the law. Look, one has to wonder, right if there is some grand conspiracy, because you look at all of these things that have happened, and even if there isn't. So, if there is a grand conspiracy, then let's get to the bottom of it, let's get involved, let's get these investigations going. But if there is not, this just goes to show how committed the radical left is to eradicating this country of any kind of conservative thought and conservative ideology, to penalizing and weapon in jailing conservative who opposed their agenda. To me, that's even more problematic because it just goes to show that no matter who you are in this country, you cannot sit on the sidelines. You cannot sit i'dly buying and watch these weapon these weapons be used against conservative Americans just because of who they are and what they believe.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate the work you're doing. Gen how Hamilton, new president of American First Legal. It's critical that we follow the balancing ball and let the truth come out.
Speaker 2: Let the American people know.
Speaker 1: You know, the amazing thing about this this election last year is the American people they threw everything they had at Donald J. Trump, and it didn't work. That's amazing because they they they so overreached. It was unbelievable. The American people saw through it. Anyway, Gene, thank you. Look you saw Oh my gosh, Hurricane Melissa. Do you see the pictures in Jamaica. It's devastating, devastating. And by the way, I know, Samara per you know, other charitable groups are helping people out there.
Speaker 2: They are there. It's it's been devastation there.
Speaker 1: Top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we are in the state of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: But we're here for a good reason.
Speaker 1: There are four posters now that the credible ones that have this a one point race in New Jersey, the deep, deep blue state of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: And I made a mistake four years ago. I'm owning it.
Speaker 1: I did not see and the polls and fairness to me, did not indicate that this would be a close race, that it would be winnable for a Republican. This might be New Jersey's last chance to save it from being New York two point zero. I mean, I've got all these stats. I'll put it up on TV tonight. It is it is they are the number two highest tax state in the entire country. I mean guys in New Jersey, Jack generally saying to cut taxes.
Speaker 2: Every year he's governor. Every year.
Speaker 1: You want pay more, pay more. But you know, I'm at least giving you a shot. You have a real shot. And I'd argue that in the Commonwealth of Virginia you also have a real shot.
Speaker 2: In New y Walk City, good luck.
Speaker 1: I can't give you a lot of hope there because I'm not Pollyannish and I don't lie to my audience. I refuse Erica Kirk was and we carried all this on five. It was really spectacular. I really enjoyed watching this. JD Evans was there as well. I saw JD a part of JD events that I liked a lot. I didn't see the whole thing, and I thought it was there's something special and amazing, and maybe I should talk more about it. I've always kind of never wanted to be somebody on the radio that's proselytizing about my faith, but I can tell you that it is. It is the center of my life, just plain and simple, has been for me any many years, and I make it a big party. That doesn't mean, you know, this is the idiocy of dumb liberals, you know and woke liberals. Ah, you're one of those Christians, you know what, you know what it means to be a Christian. It means you get on your knees and you realize you suck me. I'm just putting in New Jersey Street vernacular and that you're not good and you want to be better, and you're reaching out and asking for forgiveness for when you have not been good, and repentance in the Latin means to change your heart and to be a better person. And this was the beauty of Charlie Kirk. And I wish I knew more of that side of him. And because what was his message and his wife, Erica's message, I've been in touch with that. I'm you know, I'm very fond of the message they were giving kids. They go into this hostile environment college campuses. Now, you got to understand you're not hearing about God a lot on a college campus. And you know, if you say Jesus is Lord, you know you're probably gonna get fined for wearing a T shirt or a hat, just like a Maga hat.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And they go into these hostile environments and they what do they tell young people?
Speaker 2: They convince young people to go to church. Is that such a bad thing? Go to church? Find God?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Is our human beings not mind, body, and spirit? I believe we are, you know. I try to keep my mind sharp. How do I do it? I read five books before this show every day, you know, I work out one day with a crazy sense. They thank God I've been injured lately. It hasn't been too bad. And we and there is a spiritual component to human existence.
Speaker 2: It is real.
Speaker 1: And I believe that we have universes within universes within universes within universes well beyond our ability to comprehend it, which is the mystery of faith and the mystery of God. But they tell these young kids, what was their message? You know, go back to church. Reject hook up culture. I mean, you think about it. You send your kids off the college, your son, your daughter, You really want them to go to frat parties every weekend and hook up with a different person. I don't think most parents want that for their kids. Uh, do you really want your kid at a frat party throwing up in the bushes because they drank too much alcohol.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying the kids won't experiment with it, but you don't want that either. In this day and age of Fennel, do you want your kids ever touching any drug?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: And I was very very vocal with my children. Thank god they were they were athletes. They got tested constantly, like yes, I died. I just randomly picked me for testings.
Speaker 2: Like oh uh.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to hear that. You God, dad, do you have to you have to? You have to go to a bathroom in front of somebody. It's hilarious. So, I mean, I really just applaud this. Now, Jake Chapper, fake Jake. I don't know what's happening. Maybe maybe he's trying to keep his job because he's actually been on target a little bit lately.
Speaker 2: You know, we played a clip.
Speaker 1: Of him last night of him, you know, going after a Democrat and challenging the democrat. Excuse me, you voted thirteen times not to reopen the government.
Speaker 2: That's on you.
Speaker 1: Now, he's predicting gen Z will be a lot more conservatives and he sees a backlash to BLM progressive politics being forced down their throats. I would add wokeness and DEI and a lot of other things, but I'd had one other thing, and that's the Charlie Kirk effect, and that is that, you know what, it's kind of cool if you go to church now, these kids are showing up and asking questions. And you know what, I've always argued and believed that conservatism and our value system is superior to any liberal. I'm not afraid to debate any liberal, have a conversation with any liberal. I've proven it over and over again. When I went out and talk with Goaven Newsom at the time, I kind of you know, he's very personable. You know, Linda could never get over that, but he is. Now he's like, he's very angry at me. Now I don't know why he's so angry, and I will keep private how angry he is at me, but it's I've shared it privately with Linda. He's angry, but reject cookup culture. What's so bad about it?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: And there's something magical when young people will talk about faith, fidelity, you know, marriage relationships and just just kids that aren't hearing this anywhere else on that campus, you know, show up in droves.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool, very very cool.
Speaker 1: And I still I'm still in a state of shock at what happened to Charlie.
Speaker 2: I really am.
Speaker 1: I I just it breaks my heart. It breaks my heart for her. You know, I've just listened a part of what you said last night.
Speaker 4: We will not apologize for loving our country first. We will not be silent about our faith. We will not back down when the world tells us to kneel, because we bow only to the king of kings. Being on campus right now, for me, is is a spiritual reclaiming of territory. And let me explain that because there is a lot of symbolism in today. It's Wednesday, seven weeks and the more that I am coming to grips with the permanency of this nightmare, the more that I'm starting to realize and witness that the enemy he doesn't want you, He wants your territory, he wants your influence. And when our team asked my dear friend, Vice President JB. Vans to speak today, I really preying on it because obviously it's a very emotional, emotional day. But I could just hear Charlie in my heart. I could just hear him say, go reclaim that territory.
Speaker 1: Dab you think your kids are going to hear that from a professor that was olmost. The place was huge, it was packed and thousands couldn't get in.
Speaker 2: Very powerful, very very powerful. All right, let's get to our phones. Let's say hi to Mark.
Speaker 1: He's in my free state of Florida holding down the fort in my absence.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, thanks, Sean. You know, I was listening to Mondnie's speeches, you know, free buses, free health care and all this stuff. I was waiting for him to say three pizza Fridays every Friday. I mean his speech is he's more running like a student council, not a mayor of New York. Don't you think?
Speaker 1: I think it's so ridiculously naive? And you know it's it's socialism, Marxism, statism, whatever term you want to put on. It's it's everything I tell you it is. And again I don't lie to this audience. You know, tell me where it works, show me how that's going to work. Where do you what are you going to do? What do you think these companies are going to do? When he raises taxes on corporations. They've already been leaving New York and droves you know where they're moving, Mark to our state, they move into the Free State of Florida. They moving to Tennessee, they moving to the Carolinas, They're moving to Texas and uh yeah, free pizza Day. I mean, you know, if I could just say one thing to this audience and recommend to this audience, and all the years that I have been doing this and I care more, I can't really even explain. My desire to get a message across has never been more clear than it is now and more of a passion than it is now.
Speaker 2: And it's always been My passion.
Speaker 1: Is that don't ever, ever rely if you can avoid it at all costs on government or politicians or their promises. You know, where the land of the free and the home of the brave, those words mean something. And you know, as Erica eloquently put it, be fearless in your life, take chances in your life. I'm telling everyone that'll listen, this is eighteen trillion dollars a new manufacturing coming. Energy production is gonna ratchet up. There's gonna be high paying career jobs left right and sideways I probably shouldn't tell it in front of my own crew because they're gonna want more money. But in all seriousness, be independent, live free, find the talent that God gave you, find what you're interested in, find a way to make money. You know this this country is still the land of milk and honey, which is why you know nearly twenty million unvetted illegals came here under Biden and I just love this country so much. We are the last best hope for man on this earth. I believe that the greatest country God ever gave men. But we have to you know, as Reagan warned us, admonished us, freedom is but one generation away from extinction.
Speaker 2: It's our duty.
Speaker 1: It's our generation's duty to leave it better than we found it. You know, I tell my kids all the time, I said, you know, you gotta work. I don't want to hear it and find your passion. I give them a lot of freedom, you know, in terms of Okay, if that's what you want to I'll help you a little bit.
Speaker 2: I ain't helping. I'm not doing the rest.
Speaker 1: And then I just cut them off and I sent them on their own. I'm like, you pay your own bills a dad, But you said I could have as many uber reats as I want, as many ubers as I want. So that's when you were in college, and I said, now you work and you still can pay for yourself. Anyway, Mark, hold down the four from me, my friend. I love the weather in Florida better. It is a rainy Adam ship show here in New Jersey. Anyway, it's for a good cost. Tonight nine Eastern, Jack Chitdarelli. Four posters have this at one point race four. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, a special town hall. We are in the deep deep blue state of New Jersey. Four credible polsters now have this a dead heat one point race four. I mean, what does that mean? This is a turnout election. Can you imagine the shock and awe Fox News can now project, Jack Chittarelli, the Republican has defeated the Democrat and the deep blue state of New Jersey. It can happen anyway, nine Eastern Tonight on Hannity. All right, that's all the time we have tune in tonight Eastern for our town hall. This this is, this is this would be awesome for the country anyway, We'll see you tonight from New Jersey. It's uh the Sean Hannity Show. We'll see on Hannity tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for being with us, Thank you for making the show possible.