Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all? What's going on brod Radio? He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Hey Hanks agreed as your boy in he's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 2: What up his DJ e f N together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts. This is drinks Rado every day is New Year's Eat. That's right, heysaas your boy What up is dj e F.
Speaker 1: And is drink chess? Mother fucking podcast? Drink some beer? How do you pronounce that beer? Modelo Mordello modelo? People drink that with like tomato pussy juice? Right, correct? Meet you out.
Speaker 4: I love that ship.
Speaker 1: Is not a misty juice. It's clam bussy juice made it sound so perverted.
Speaker 5: We'll see juice come off and it's a species that's special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, but I'm excited for this episode Today.
Speaker 1: Today dropped early.
Speaker 3: We want to beat the vault because last time we uh dropped a puff Daddy episode, Revolt got it first and we we enjoyed that. Big up to the people that vault ramon everybody ever.
Speaker 2: Vaultd Zach, what up Sam's revolt? He just assisted consulting consultant, shout out to man. He's always showing us love.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the check? Writer? The god the ball had got with the money? He's we like him too, but we don't know. His name was Derek, Derek Is Derek's the CFO at the CFO, you got to remember the money.
Speaker 3: Big up Derek Man, big up am on everybody of a vault U. Big people at CBS as well, Man, Uh, Emily, Regina, Brian greg You know what I'm saying, all them people up there, Big up to Randiaca, big up to a Lei, Uh, big up everybody Man, super engineer Hazard.
Speaker 1: It sounds Rich Blanc in the building. And we don't a vault man.
Speaker 3: So just in cases people don't know, our first premier episode is this episode. I'll give you a little something on the audio, a little something extra, uh, you know, obviously the intro and things like that.
Speaker 1: But we're on revolt man.
Speaker 3: We know and we're well aware that everybody don't have a vote, But why don't you go out there and get it? Because you know, why not you know, we got a Cuban guy on TV, we got a black and Puerto Rican guy on TV, and we're making hip.
Speaker 1: Hop news and today Mental I'm probably of you.
Speaker 3: Now before we get into our guest, which the people already know we've been promoting it. They should know if they're real drink Champ's Army. But before we get into that, my boy Fat Joe he got a video that's dropped today exclusively on Titan Remy Ma Fat Joe, Remy Ma Money Shout was featuring my boy Todd.
Speaker 1: Dollars Soiunds was also on a Drunk Uncle.
Speaker 3: Project, Go out There and Get It, singles off the forthcoming album plot Us Plumber Wach.
Speaker 1: We built that noun on this show First News.
Speaker 3: All the title subscribers you know what I'm saying, go check it out. The video is titled dot Com Money Show Backslaris Lunny Slid, directed by my boy if Rivera from Queens you Know, Big Him Up re enact the movie Players Club features a cameo from Anthony Johnson, who appeared in the film Fat Joe and my previously partnered with title you Know what I'm Saying exclusively premiere there joint and also the music video All the Way Away Remix remix. They said the music video as well as All the Way Up Remix, not the video because Jay's not going to nobody's.
Speaker 2: So again, go to title dot com for Slash Money Showers Money Sho. The video is exclusive on title. Man, that's our homie. That's our first first dude. I mean we recorded Kenny Andison first and Fat Joe second, but he was our first episode and it was that black brother. I already smoked Matt here yo. But yeah, big Fat Joe.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And this this title, so it's out right now. You go to title again. Go to title dot com Backslash Money Showers, My Boy Joe, Remy Mah Todd Dollar Signs is going down, man, go to make sure you go to title man uh and drink chests. We're trying to do something with title as well. So big up title, big up a top topic of Shaka, big up myth bleak, big up the yes, big up you know the big homie hove uh and everybody up there you know what I'm saying. So uh yeah, definitely, man, I'll go to Tide. We're gonna get I'm gona get him eclosive video too as well.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, the horn ain't working. This is a good sign to drink. Champs are foul niggas when a horn don't work. In my mind is going. But I'm on my water ship right now. I'm drinking a lot of water. I'm drinking a lot of You're drinking a lot.
Speaker 1: Of more yellow beer do lately.
Speaker 3: And also so that yo, man, you know, like I said, we want to keep securing these hip hop you know legends, these hip hop you know icons. We just had Naughty by Nature Trench hands down. Might translation might have took DMX award.
Speaker 2: For the most drunk People were asking.
Speaker 3: I think we might have to do an award for that. Yeah, yeah, he was the most drunkist. First started was DMX, and certain people said they reminded the most DMX, you know, because of the energy. Oh it was Jope though, man, big up Trash, big up Vinnie.
Speaker 1: It was it was episodes long episode. We had to do it the two parts in the video.
Speaker 2: Correct in the video. Yeah, it was two parts, two parts. We breaking up our extremely long videos now too.
Speaker 3: And for all the people who think that you can only see us on Revolt.
Speaker 1: That is a lie. You can see us as well on the Revolt. You know what I mean. Go check us out on the Vault.
Speaker 2: The videos are eventually gonna come out on our Thursday Thursdays. So we're gonna let live on Revolt for a while and then eventually they're gonna drop on you.
Speaker 1: Everything that you.
Speaker 3: Get on Revolt, including a Puff Daddy episode, will be available for you for YouTube. If you're fans of us, you'll be following how we do this process. And we've been kind of dope once again. Big up to our super engineering. Has it a sound, Big up to our super director, Director Autro.
Speaker 1: Blanco, and it's going down man.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So, like I said, uh, these videos are not just on Revolt.
Speaker 1: These videos are on Revolt as well. And I'm excited about this episode.
Speaker 2: No, this is this was monumental we've been on. We started. This is what drink Champs was created for.
Speaker 1: And I think I drank Patron. You drank everything everything, regular tequila and tyger.
Speaker 5: You know what, I just realized whenever we've record in l a At apartment for Drunk, you drink everything everything that if someone gave you dirty pissed water.
Speaker 1: Big apartment for a B for keeping me drunk.
Speaker 2: A yeah, someone said, I just noticed there's a there's a refrigerator in the background.
Speaker 1: This apartment four B got a great order to it. It feels very hip hop.
Speaker 3: Guys from Queens uh and so you know, big it up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna get it to this episode. Man.
Speaker 3: You know again, you know we just had Naughty by Nation and and and for all those hip hop junkies. You know a lot of people get you know, just you know, a trench and KG or KG and Vinnie. He's very seldomly. You got all three of them in the room and they was so excited. You know, God bless her dead. First off, Fife Dog, you know, he's he's resting in peace. But the fact is Buster rhymes and cons consequence cons TV and bust a bust of some somewhat like filled Fif's you know, you know if it could be it can't be filled obviously, but you know, Buster being a big, major star, he is the consequence being a major star, he is. They're coming in and I'd like they say, pitch hitting, that's the way to say it. In sports we had DJ scratched there, to which I called scratched to a by mistake. I apologize, DJ Scratch scratch a toy that's bust the other DJ, but I just thought, you know, I thought it was the same.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. You know, obviously I know the difference of the DJ, but so big up scratch. I'm sorry. I was just so drunk that day and so big up scratch.
Speaker 3: And I think, I guess what I know, further do and let's get into one of.
Speaker 1: These commercials because we're blowing up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's get into one of your Brian played one of the commercials if just the way to go, if it's.
Speaker 1: Just not the way it is go editing me out favored it.
Speaker 3: Those a my name Rocky mugg is my people man about to get another house.
Speaker 1: Just just just ro motgage. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So whut no further ado trial, Coal Quest, drink camps. Let's get into it, bing boding, y'all got to have a bya.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey sagree, hope you're say boy and went up as DJ ees faas drink.
Speaker 3: Chanter, motherfucker podcast makes.
Speaker 1: Up and right now we have we have.
Speaker 3: A group that I grew up personally. They personally raised me. They didn't know it, but through their bars and through their lyrics, they personally raised me. I lived my life according to them. They made Queens so proud, They made Brooklyn so proud, They made New York City so proud, They made the borough so proud. They was a dude that was from my borrow. That was kicking ship that was for our burrow. But it went globally every time. And they got back together and they made the most prolific, the most influent, you the most the craziest album. I didn't skip not one record this new album, and they got the rail fife. They didn't get no no no. I could tell they was in the studio together. He didn't, he didn't email those verses.
Speaker 1: And I'm a.
Speaker 3: Part of a group, so I know how hard it is to stick together with the group. So right now, what I'm introducing is the motherfucking tribe called Crest, and I need everybody to make some mother fucking no.
Speaker 1: Legends. I gotta get.
Speaker 3: I gotta get straight to my back in the days in the boulevard, sometimes.
Speaker 1: Being the doors down trying to work. Don't worry it, don't worry. Don't worry Yo.
Speaker 3: Up back in the day, you gotta you gotta take us to that back in the days in the bull of Water.
Speaker 4: Then you gotta take us, I mean where that was. Like. First of all, thank you man, you know, famed my nigga. You know what I'm saying. So I really appreciated ship Ship, not only for having us here, but the ship you're doing for the motherfucking culture. You know what I'm saying. And just keeping shit straight now. But to your question and ship, you know that was a joint that I mean, first of all, just growing up how we did, like real talk, like it's a real ship. We grew up in Jamaica, Queen. You know what I'm saying. He was right on the split between North and South side and all that. You know what I'm saying, Shouts of American and all that shotow all the niggas over there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I came.
Speaker 4: All that, you know what I'm saying. So our whole ship when we was coming up, you know what I'm saying. You know how this is when you're a little nigga around the way you.
Speaker 1: Come over here and squeeze in.
Speaker 3: Come on, squeeze inna do it come up?
Speaker 4: But like but like I was saying, you know, you know how the decision you grow up, it's either the streets ship, the ball ship, or if you have the rap ship. But so the rap ship for us, you know, we will always listen to the cold crush niggas and the flashes and or running it and running them lit it. That was the That was the angle. And it was like the trade off with the bars, with the with the routines. So we always came up with routines like that.
Speaker 1: That was a whole ship.
Speaker 4: So you know the back in the days and the Boulevard and Linden was kind of like that throwback, you know, that back and forth type ship just within that whole tradition of MC and so that that that's really what that came up with. You know, we just stick it.
Speaker 1: To the roots.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm gonna be honest, man, you guys, if it wasn't for you, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: And this is this, this this this is how real. This is how real it is.
Speaker 3: I want everybody to pay attention to listen to what I'm about to say, in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have been who I was if it wasn't for Pharrell right right right.
Speaker 3: A lot of people give me credit for putting on for real, but you did. But like a lot of people don't know, is I was eager. I was strong enough to listen to this guy right right, right, right right and to see it. But Pharrell is a direct descendant of try direct right, He's a direct child. He's your stepson. You remember he was, he was he was supposed to be on beach around the life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pharrell was got a versus.
Speaker 6: But then he came back to the beach when when Timmy did.
Speaker 1: Once again, Yeah, I coach him through the battery.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The first the first joint though with with with Pharrell was man named Riders. This crazy story about Forrell and all those dudes was we used to do shows like so back in the day, right, it's almost you know, you just take me to the essence for my niggas. I just got to keep it a buffet, you know, back then, right when you was in New York rap group, you hit the circuit, get up, get up and tap it. You get Connecticut or whatever. Like if it was a weekend, you probably do a couple of joints in Connecticut. Boom, we hit Jersey, then let me hit the joint in New York. You could literally do like eight fucking shoves in one night.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So the extension of that was the ninety five ship, you hit the VA DC, the d MV ship, the Carolina Lina and all that. So we was heavy down there and back then. So we would always be like in d C VA area and Forarrell would be at the shows shows backstage would about the fucking costume jewelry.
Speaker 7: On the city and we were like, y'all, I was like a funk with this nigga.
Speaker 4: So I was like, Yo, come come to the studio. So there'd be a bunch of these dudes they come to the studio. He would be one of them that would come in the studio and know he would come from V A K. He was just started working with Teddy Teddy Wiley.
Speaker 1: Because because a lot of people don't know that produce and all that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so he was like on the come up with all that ship. So he actually first started he put a burst up on mid named Marauders. Correct, but but but but cons Actually his first verse was on the flip of you know, the chase part too off of them. As a lot of people say that Conz was like beswas likely it was actually him and no name. You know what I'm saying? All that ship so you know. At the same time, you know what's a fun fact.
Speaker 1: The guy, my boy that created.
Speaker 2: Our logo, he did he created a beach life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's my family right there.
Speaker 3: We need cups, brothers. We all been here looking very unperfectible. Thank you, thank you, m my boot to the rescue because we celebrated Tribe album number one and twenty one countries.
Speaker 1: Am I correct?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: Nigga, that's the tunnel era that no mother fucking cut nigga a bottle? Everybody have a celebration. Yo.
Speaker 3: Well, we got worried that Bustin Robs might be here.
Speaker 1: Too, but listen, this is the error. I'm too old.
Speaker 4: I want a motherfucking cup, nigga, thank you.
Speaker 1: On this one? Here about that? So I don't do it?
Speaker 3: How fuck did you guys make a nineteen ninety now album.
Speaker 1: By stay in There? I don't know if.
Speaker 3: Y'all understand because it sounded like the nineties, but it sounded like, now, what the fuck was you drinking?
Speaker 1: Tim, because I needed, I need, I need to drink that too. What and did you produce the whole album? Yes, sir, I need, I needed, I needed to cute it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I definitely you know, I'm retired, right would you retired?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? But hold on, We're gonna stay on, y'all. How the fuck did y'all mae? Yo? That ship sounds so old but so new? What the on the pocket? What y'all in? Please? I mean?
Speaker 8: And you wrapping Jerobi a lot, a lot, yo, Please describe describe to me y'all feeling how how that world inspire?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, we have a way of doing ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: There's a definite aesthetic, like a core of values and ship that we will operate in.
Speaker 1: And it don't matter what year it is, that's what's gonna happen, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: One of the things that we definitely talked about on the top was like, Okay, we need to make it sound familiar and ship, but not be no throwback, like you know what I'm saying, not be no.
Speaker 1: It yeah, or trying to try or trying to fake the new wave. You know what I'm saying. You kept it? No, yeah, with number one and twenty one countries? Am I correct? Might you thirty seven? I don't know. I don't know. Yeah, it's just a lot of yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's like, you know, I'm maybe because you know he was on.
Speaker 1: It from the beginning. Y'all.
Speaker 6: You hit me like o'clock in the morning that said, did you hear tribe?
Speaker 3: She could bust trying to play me. I'll be honest bust to say your prey ordered album.
Speaker 1: I said, what you mean, like like he know?
Speaker 3: Because because I hit bust and you had did something, I forget what it was. And it was together and it was like the first time y'all kind of announced like you know, fighting out here, so you know we're gonna we're gonna we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have consequence, We're gonna have bust.
Speaker 3: The rhymes be there and I see something and I hit buss and he said, you better pre order the album. I said, I'll pre ordered ship Niga. I'm buying the ship as soon as it drunk, but bought it, and I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: This is why I know. This is why I know.
Speaker 3: The album is crazy because and this is and listen all humblenesses like all humbleness aside. I was always a fan of Try, always looked up to y'all, and I always wanted to follow what y'all did.
Speaker 1: Now I'm a grown ass man, right.
Speaker 3: So when I hear that, I said, damn, I still want to follow the niggas.
Speaker 1: That's real sick. I was like, I want to hit you six early. I was just six sleep out mind? Why are you asleep? I just dropped album. He's like, I already know what's crazy. I said, no, it's crazy, and you thought it was crazy, and I rolled down and started if he ain't big up drained.
Speaker 3: Big him drain because drain also told Joan's closest buddy, big up drain our camera guy, oh fucking staff. And you was on it too early, so you stayed up at midnight like I this generation and my brother killer.
Speaker 1: Who is sleep right?
Speaker 3: Why doesn't makes sense trying to drop the new joke? Oh my god, you'll listen to me, my dude. That's how I know you guys got it. You're still because not fun, still got it because you know, a lot of people after you got ten years in this game, they.
Speaker 1: Want to count you out, they want to call you old. But we transcend that. I don't even know if it makes sense.
Speaker 4: Let's do this. You say, you're.
Speaker 1: Saying it transcend that.
Speaker 4: You know why?
Speaker 10: You know why?
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you something.
Speaker 3: To you guys are the impitime of what hip hop is.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be. It depended me. I mean I remember, I remember the.
Speaker 3: First time I was ever offended was Man and I'm sorry, I'm going into it a little go go, but LOOPI fiasco.
Speaker 1: They rehearsed what was it? Loope?
Speaker 3: And then rehearsed your ship and then he came out and he didn't know what harrys am, I correct, what's that?
Speaker 1: Loope? That was hip hop?
Speaker 3: I was so offended because he said I really wasn't a fan of tribe. Stop it slide, find your whole style tribe, just say you were.
Speaker 1: I would have respected that. And I got loved from Lupe that moment.
Speaker 3: I love Loop.
Speaker 1: Please ya.
Speaker 3: Doing that that moment when they fucked up the tribe vocals, I was so I was so mad.
Speaker 1: Did you discuss that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yo, let me tell you tell you about that. So when we spoke about it, he I think if my memory sarved me correctly, I think I could if he could have reached out to me, I could have reached out to him because I saw niggas, you know what I'm saying. I was like, you know what. I was like, you know that's a young young brother, So let me just reach out, yo. Like it's so good and just talking. He was like, Yo, I ain't I believe because it was such a long time ago, but the sentiment of it was like, Yo, I ain't never mean no offense. You know that o J y'all probably fucked him. I was like, it's all good, brother. He's like, I never came up on y'all. I came up on Spice one and I came up on He was mad, ratchet ship. I was like, okay, I did because I'm like, you know why, you know why, because I'm gonna take a man for his bird. When he said to me initially, I'm not gonna give him a demerit, I'm not gonna give him a demerit because he ain't never really did nothing to me personally or otherwise for me.
Speaker 1: To I took his word for right.
Speaker 4: So he's a young boy at the time, so I'm just talking this shit. So he said at one point in the conversation, he's like, see you try to I see you try to teach your lesson. And he laughed and we both had a little laugh you know about it. And it was just always always cool with Bro. It was never was a problem. But we spoke about it and he came up off of it and shouts out to Lupe.
Speaker 1: Man because I was mad at you. That figure you up.
Speaker 3: But let me just tell you something. The beautiful this about your album, this new album, that's when.
Speaker 1: I heard it.
Speaker 12: I heard where Kanye got his ship from. Wow, I heard where Pharrell got his ship from. I heard where Norieger got his ship from. I heard Real Mob Deep got his ship from. I heard Nas got his ship.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, damn, these niggas is the fathers of everybody. And there's mad layers to the album too. You know what made me.
Speaker 3: Cry The Fifth Dog song that that that made me. That made me cry because I want a big up fife dog. And I remember one day que Tip, Yeah, that's I remember one day q Tip And fight is going through some ship and me and Paem was going through some sh at the same exact time, and I called Tip and I was like, what shop?
Speaker 1: He said, you know how it is being a part.
Speaker 3: The part it's crazy and guess what you're crazy to exactly And it made so much sense.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And I just want to thank you guys for raising us in hip hop straight.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. A tribe called Quest people who who who don't know?
Speaker 3: I feel sorry for them, But people who do know we need to celebrate y'all, not just today but every day.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 3: We need to sit back and say what the tribe did for the culture.
Speaker 1: And the community is is nobody don't know?
Speaker 3: There's no other group that so this is Is this the last tribe.
Speaker 1: Called Quest album? Because the fact that Fighters is not here Western Peace fright.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just I guess we're still kind of like, you know, you can't even really think about another tribe without that man. You know what I'm saying, Like that ship would have to be something else, totally different, you know what I'm saying, because that man is just like he was the motive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I feel like I feel you.
Speaker 1: Want to talk to oh nah, like nah, you know.
Speaker 9: I missed my dude, like you know what I'm saying, and like for like at the same time, I'm so fucking proud dude because the fucking way that he went out my cheese. He now spasing and having fun, you know what I'm saying, Like like it's just funny because a lot of this shit be talking about. This is real and it's kind of dark and ship, but at the same time it's not. This ship don't sound impressive. It could be a downer like you know what I'm saying, but this ship still like you know what I'm saying. And Fife being a nigga that he was is a big part of the reason that tone was so like you know what I'm saying, like like like it is.
Speaker 12: A fan hit me on on Twitter the other day and they heard bone.
Speaker 3: Those this knows that voting Jack Bok rap and they said, yo you yo fight better for Norri.
Speaker 4: I said, relaxed, buddy's been a.
Speaker 3: Fighting you know what it is is now at the my records it's new now right right records in back charging.
Speaker 1: I just tell the nigga, I said, listen, is like, I don't know if you know, but they raised me.
Speaker 10: Those is my hip hop fathers consequence.
Speaker 1: Man, what's going on? Man? You're looking at his own hot queens all days.
Speaker 3: I know you've been, You've been to l A, You've been you you've been in contact with Kanye is here?
Speaker 1: Okay? He good? He got blown hair? Now to us? Correct? Yeah, I mean you know, you know fresh after you know he's out the barn?
Speaker 2: Huh is he?
Speaker 1: Okay? He good? God? He gonna beat we niggas. We don't beat the worst niggas. Niggas in spray with water? Holess? Man, how real is that? So real? Out him? Been? Really?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 3: How did you feel when he called out jay Z? Did you you thought it was a problem or you thought that? Like listen, I mean, look him and walk with power because you look the drinking chance.
Speaker 1: Look now you call a drinking chance. No, he said I was mad, you know, like.
Speaker 6: Look him and him and Jay got their own relationship and that's that's that's gonna walk, that's gonna eye himself out.
Speaker 1: And they're grown men.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just we live in a.
Speaker 3: Day and time where Kans cons I can be mad at you, but I'm supposed to tell.
Speaker 6: You, well, see this, See the thing is this when you everybody just drink chant, we have bro talk. Yeah, and said that this sort of thing is like when you curve certified, you live by a certain you live by a.
Speaker 1: Certain g CO.
Speaker 6: When when in a new when what did he say? He said, you, Tip, don't try to correct me. He said something like that, Come on, Tip, I gotta get your bottle, sir.
Speaker 1: Will he say?
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 1: Tip? Mike right, dam, I'm sorry he said what you say?
Speaker 4: He don't try to correct me?
Speaker 1: I love What did he mean by that?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean what you called him and tried to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I mean like real talk, like you know that's my brother. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I funk with him.
Speaker 4: Those ship so I he said, the police.
Speaker 13: You heard voices?
Speaker 1: You hear voices? Quiet down because Joy christ'nna have limone until up? Yeah, hurried.
Speaker 4: Time check time, check time, check check.
Speaker 2: List.
Speaker 1: So tim, let's yes, so shut up. DJ scratches in the buildings.
Speaker 11: Crashed it all the best, motherfucking Bill scratch And we had apartment for b I don't know.
Speaker 4: That DJ scratched scratched, But here we go.
Speaker 1: Scratch but not scratch. DJ crashed best Ja wait cratch so reading the mother but so here we go.
Speaker 4: So you know what I'm saying, I've reached out to the nigga or just the personal.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 4: He got on stage, he said, we got to say, you know what I'm saying, and I will continue to reach and talk to my niggas personal. You know what I'm saying. I'm never going to I'm not We're not from that pedigree that we talk about to niggas like publicly airing shop out. Now that's my man, you know what I'm saying. So and it's my family. So we gonna have our talk and we're gonna be all right, you know what I'm saying. So that's all. That's all it was. It wasn't really you know.
Speaker 1: Now, you're a class you know what I'm saying. Class.
Speaker 4: I am a nigga with class.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of I don't know why when he said that, he was like, Yo, jay Z, don't stick your killers on me.
Speaker 1: And then he said call it. He should have said that about you.
Speaker 4: Too, were gonna kill a nig I do, But I mean, I don't quick but but my niggas, but we don't because we chocolate, you know. But you know what it is like, we just move. We just move one a second. We just move as musicians, my niggas's artists. It's niggas who got you. We came from from the bottom all the way.
Speaker 1: Everybody know what it is.
Speaker 6: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: You know how we raised and all that. But there's no need for a nigga to stand on that and front that. You know what I'm saying. A nigga, I know came from that. It's trying to get up out there so like you know, you're comforted, you know your experience and all that. But for us, it's like we're just trying to do this music, my nigga, like and that's all that extra ship, all that extra shit is just extra ship, my nigga. You know, it ain't nothing to be celebrated posting tweet and we're trying to get looks and vibes. That ship is corny.
Speaker 1: We don't rock like that.
Speaker 4: We said it, can't I kick it, you know what I'm saying. It's like, if a nigga dish this is, we won't think of what. It's almost like Ghost said, if I got a problem with a man, I'm gonna see the man and we're gonna have a conversation and it's gonna be that's it, hopefully one way, not another way. Nobody wanted really the other way. Nobody, nobody, But we're gonna definitely as men, respect a man and be like, yo, what is it? This is how how are we and we have a conversation.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's just the that's just basic fucking yeah. Yeah. It goes back to the cold and ethics that we character, you know, respect godfather Russa. Listen, I'm gonna be honest, I'm gonna beyond.
Speaker 13: Listen to beyond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nobody who sounded happy on the album, and.
Speaker 9: There was there was nobody on that Ice in the Yeah we guys, no hot looking.
Speaker 1: Nobody was like Ice shipped to me today, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but bus you know Fat Joe recently, Fat Joe recently gave me my ts change as small as the motherfucker.
Speaker 4: But you can't speak to my children.
Speaker 3: But I was watching it around no more him up though, I love but so he recently gave me my tschang. I've been down with these niggas twenty years and I finally got a TS.
Speaker 1: Chain Rightdika in the building.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot of people that had TS chains that really wasn't TS, and I used to hate there we go.
Speaker 1: But you know, it feels like when.
Speaker 3: Bust the rhymes, you you officially a tribe member ice now, and then to me, it felt like you're still a kid.
Speaker 1: Like in a sense, bus I know this, you know you're my brother, but it was like you were still a kid. It's like this is what you wanted to be. I'm a correcord, No nigga, you.
Speaker 11: Hit that ship in the center of the bulls, like yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Guy years to make your tribe. Remember it took him twenty years. I took longer than that, longer than that because I ain't gonna lie. It took me like twenty five years.
Speaker 1: TS change now.
Speaker 11: But the good ship about it, though, the good ship about it was they always made me feel like I was in tribe anybody.
Speaker 1: And that's why I ended up on so many tribe.
Speaker 11: Records because whenever me and leaders wasn't getting along, I come right to their studio and be like, all right, fuck y'all, niggas. Your niggas want to have funny. You want to have funny, Your niggas want to stunt on me. I'm going to my brothers and they're gonna open the doorwroll out the red carpet. They're gonna let me rhyme, let me record that I want to get on. You know, they didn't let me rhyme want to be record, and you.
Speaker 1: Know I was.
Speaker 11: I was made to feel like how I wasn't made to feel in my own crew. But the beautiful thing and ship is back right with me and the old crew. You know, leaders, everything is cut never never maybe brother maybe, but but but but I never felt happier in a group then I felt being a part of my brother's at this table. You know what I'm saying, And I don't want to go back to I was getting ready.
Speaker 1: To say what the mother the mother is? No no, no, no, no, no no no no sex. You gotta hold, you gotta hold something I hold. Okay, you got that all right? Cool? You break them up? No I do talk ball. I can't do no, no, no no.
Speaker 11: Look listen, y'all just playing sound gold up. Hold hold wait a wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: That's an emphatical mause sight, but emphatical mail site. Yeah funk, you mean making rules now? How you drink? What dude could drink? What you can't drink? Your found nigga. The crazy shit is, I can't even argue with this nigga.
Speaker 10: Can't you do that?
Speaker 1: You ever have afraid where.
Speaker 11: You can't argue with the nigga got he's talking about the Circle House Studios.
Speaker 1: One in the bathroom for two hours. I come back out of it for two hours. You know, I busshit you, not Lily when it's set on that motherfucking toilet. You got your life together.
Speaker 11: It just went to sleep that tiger bar right, y'all ain't now you know what I'm gonna sit because we're gonna make you.
Speaker 1: The trunk we're gonna have. I can't believe him your cue tip. I really love y'all got it for.
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 1: I can't. That's what we do.
Speaker 4: But you you hate it because you do that. Nigga. That niggas gonna sit that ship like a port.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be out.
Speaker 4: Come on me.
Speaker 1: We're not We're in California.
Speaker 3: We're in California, and as a kid growing up from Queens.
Speaker 1: I never knew Elsa Gundo was a real place, yo, Yo, we didn't know either.
Speaker 3: You see, nigga, y'all left your wallet, diad, What are you talking about? Y'all left yall wallet in el Why did y'all leave ya wallet?
Speaker 4: Because Fred Sandford that nigga what French Joe Listo? No, no, no, no. So for the sun right, you see that ship, like, I don't know what niggas know that ship whatever? Saying for this so no, like the niggas. Red Fox would be like, son the month, you're gonna stay home with me tonight. There's a great movie coming on Channel five? Is Godzilla?
Speaker 1: Elsa?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so he would say all the time, That's what.
Speaker 4: It was like like that, Yeah, Esther you I'm gonna leave you and Nelson gun you keep coming.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He always making Elsa references on that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I don't know what it meant for. You never heard him sounded wow bozo.
Speaker 4: No, no, you know you weren't. Actually, it's just like it was one of those things you're telling me.
Speaker 3: So he didn't losing and he's never been to the actual Ela Gundo at that time where y'are mate?
Speaker 4: So he just crumbs the ship?
Speaker 1: Child?
Speaker 9: You losing now, you know like we thought it was like some imaginary ship. It sounded like some wild, bunked out ship, like you know what I'm saying, So like, yo, else a gun?
Speaker 1: That's nigga? What the is elsa gund?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? That's what That's what everybody hip hop said said, where the shout out? Els a gun? It's like I went. I went that when the guy me a party for Rancho Google Monga.
Speaker 4: I was like.
Speaker 1: A bunch of money to say that ship we celebrated. Okay, now I need to get into it. I need that mom.
Speaker 3: Did y'all know what y'all did the Queens. I'm just keeping the honey. I'm sorry because you.
Speaker 1: Like half on Queens. You got Long Island in you did. Y'all know what that record did to the coliseum. The col mysteries was probably.
Speaker 4: What you're seeing right now.
Speaker 1: What's the vision? What's the vision? What's the vision look like?
Speaker 4: What I'm saying?
Speaker 1: I think that's before the Q Club. This was it was.
Speaker 3: Remember on a new album, you sampled a little bit of the album on what was that?
Speaker 1: Enough?
Speaker 4: Enough enough?
Speaker 1: And you're the producer? Yes, never had a Q tip by I'm just throw that out there. But you was to trip out. You're gonna give it wasn't a trip it out?
Speaker 4: But we can let me just brazed, okay, Yes, yes, yes, sir, Yes sir you produced bolt?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yo? Was in your mind? Did you smoke drugs? It wasn't drugs? Tell us what drugs? Yeah? How because I get it was a sample, but how did you bomb?
Speaker 4: You gotta know, I don't know niggas, you know, like.
Speaker 1: The South niggas tell them how yo? They tell them? Tell him how old he was when you were the first time he.
Speaker 4: Wrote that fifteen?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: What fifteen?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on right now? And these niggas is thirty making.
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yo? You see why I asked yo? It's thinking. Funny thing is what the song is?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 1: All of them? And you won't need half a phone at fifteen? Apple think thinking tiger bone it again with need the apple bone? N listen to open the tiger bone up this huh? You go let the tiger out this early?
Speaker 10: Oh he's talking with it.
Speaker 1: You need a sip of that. That's not How does it work?
Speaker 4: How does it work?
Speaker 1: Everybody celebrated keysing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you're doing about it? What you're doing?
Speaker 6: You care?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, Let me tell you, Let me tell you'self, Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that I already know what it is.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, let me let me just tell you something dangerous.
Speaker 3: On drink Chaps, listen, everybody focusing on drink chat.
Speaker 1: No Snapchat.
Speaker 3: We're gonna snuff you snapchat at the end of the day. Drink Champs is about giving the artists flowers.
Speaker 1: Where they could smell, they enjoy it.
Speaker 3: And getting them trees when they get in hell them. We don't interview new niggas because I don't have new stories. We interview legends. When we started this, the most roquestic guest is you brothers friend. And what I want to do is this whole time that y'all blessing us with, I want to praise you because we ain't these other outlets. These other outlets you can go, you can do their outlet and you go and somebody step on your sneaker and you smack him.
Speaker 1: They got to report on that. Don't got to report on that line.
Speaker 3: My father told me, you see what you like in a person first, so if they violate that, then they should be shot. But you see what liking a person first, you respect them on that. They don't ever have to cross that line. I've done this business nineteen years. World Report dropped in nineteen ninety seven, so I'm approaching twenty years.
Speaker 1: And what I saw it was maximum slu What I saw was there wasn't an outlet for us to salute us. There wasn't. It just wasn't.
Speaker 3: I seen Charles Barr, we seen Kenny Smith, We've seen Shaquille O'Neill, and I said.
Speaker 1: Damn, this is a DJ Miami's mixtape.
Speaker 3: King we had a show are and I said, let's do a show just saluting the legends, the legends. Let's keep this shit alive. I don't even want to rhyme no more, but let's keep this shit alive. This is I kind of realize my importance on the chessboard.
Speaker 1: And I did so. I want to give back to the culture.
Speaker 3: And there's nothing more giving back to the culture from what I'm doing right now, sitting down with you brothers right here, breaking down how this album came out. How this album came up, and we're gonna have a shot. We don't have to if we don't want to have a shot, because I want to. I gotta dig in your because you did movies of Janney Jackson and Ship like that. Yes, the laws, but professor.
Speaker 4: On the phone real quick.
Speaker 3: But now that you spell large, this is what I want to ask you. This is a personal direct question to you. And I'm gonna smoke a boat in here and violate the whole atmosphere.
Speaker 1: One love. Mhm hmmm, I don't know. Let's take it. Then. That's so.
Speaker 4: It was summer and I had already already you already heard. You know what I'm saying, Son and Ship I'm saying, and you know me Paul and Pete. When you say Paul, when I say Paul is large, Professor, Please let's say Pete. I say Pete Rock.
Speaker 1: That's a rich See that was a rich conversation. Listen this rich conversation.
Speaker 4: And everybody's sitting the table, cars buzz, we all, you know, everybody, But don't better find a ship. It is so so Son, so Son, he spaz on fucking barbecue right now, now, now, now, now, here. Here's the thing, like if you if you go back to that period, Niggas was talking about you know what, you know what I'm say, nigga, you all like the nigga, but the nigga it was unanimous this son had. But Niggas was still talking about the whole ship. You know what I'm saying, yo, the nigga and I likes a ship. Oh we talked about bill Blast right. So I was just when I finally got up with large professors and ship. You know, we just did a lot of the a like ship, you know on the beats and ship because we had because you know, looking at the front door, we had did that ship footprints and all that ship. And also there's a couple of beat ship like some beat geek ship we had lined up or whatever. So he was like, yo, I don't really want to take some around to too many niggas, but I gotta, I got he gotta come sit with you. So now he's talking about nuns okay, lost professor said it. I was like, well all day, so we still my nigga, but we're still living in the other we're still around the.
Speaker 1: Way I was going with him, he was with me first started going right.
Speaker 4: Here was when the first time he probably came to the studio, but the session was the one love, so we still were still.
Speaker 3: Right away right.
Speaker 1: Normal, that's the first.
Speaker 4: I want to paint the picture. I want to paint the picture. I want to paint the picture. I want to paint the picture because we still this is what ninety.
Speaker 1: Two kind.
Speaker 4: We're talking about New York City in ninety one, right, that was the how to Share and recorded history murder crime. It was crazy. Niggas was getting left where they stood left and right. My nigga like, we're still living in the hoodies, right, So I tell you, so we right around the way. We got a little foot, you know, niggas got We got our own ship happening around there. Paul was coming, I mean you know, Large was coming in and out. So I was like yo, he was like where. I was like, word, so bring him biyou. So we was at Fife House. So we were set up in fight House. Our equipment was set up in fight House in the basement. I heard him off of it and then Large came to me specifically and asked me if I had something for him, and that he was a fan of one of the fucking around was like cool. So that day, Fife was at the crib, so you know, his grandmother will always let me in the crib and shit, grandma, r ip grandma, you know what I'm saying. And we was down in the basement. It was summer, niggas was outside, shit was going on whatever. So Paul came through with Nellie and nos. So we in the basement and ship and we foul. It was you there like my nigga, like your shouts, I like your best plat bush. You know, okay, I got you, boy, So let me let me, let me wrap this. So nigga's downstairs. So we go through and the first ship I played was the one Love Ship.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 4: We were you know, we moked out, we smoked out whatever.
Speaker 1: That was the first joint and so it was just like first joy god on. So you played it, now take us from there. He played it. His reaction so so he's like, yo, play that ship again.
Speaker 4: He played it. You know, we all vibbing, and Paul was like, Yo, that ship is ill, and he was like, Yo, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's the We got to just get right to that.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even no more conversation. We staying it was he was cad it niggas hung out for a little bit and went to the store, went to No Name or whatever, and then the mix bounced and that was it. And then like the next day too hit me. He we exchanged. He was like, yo, got gains.
Speaker 2: We gotta do that.
Speaker 4: That was the one he had described the ship up. I gave it to him, Me hit it and that was it. We went in the studio, cause came with me.
Speaker 1: So so you wasn't there when he laid it versus Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah.
Speaker 4: He went back and wrote the ship. I guess he went back around the way.
Speaker 1: Me out, dog he had like he got like a answer, princess black Mike right there. He smoked me out like he would he would come s he we was at the time, we just.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: At the time, me and Tip lived next door each other, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So every morning he would get up like he was about to make him move or whatever. So he'd be like skill and then you know what I mean, call me out of the window and be like, oh so so and make him you know, about the motion to the city or whatever.
Speaker 1: So he had been telling me about about nos or whatever.
Speaker 6: He's like, Yo, this chid, no, I'm telling you and listen, like niggas has still have the tapes and anything.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but that's still before back to the grilla game, just.
Speaker 6: After, just after this, but it's not alive. No, I'm goa telling you because I was in high school still with the on me. So it's ninety three, it's ninety three, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Ninety one, ninety.
Speaker 6: One, ninety one to check the rhym, ninety one to check them, ninety two.
Speaker 1: No, not no, it did not, it mattered, come up, ninety four, ninety four matter, ninety.
Speaker 6: Four, ninety four, trust me, man, I was like, definitely ninety.
Speaker 1: Four the first leader ninety one sec. Three wasn't out.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look look pee pee, look that's what I wanted to build on what he was saying, Like, Yo, we used to have one onto in Linden like nothing you ever saw before in life. Like I remember he said Hurricane he'd have Hurricane G on the corner with us, you know.
Speaker 9: What I mean, because like you know, to be in the corner back Yeah no, no, no, not with a mirror list of the beautiful ship about.
Speaker 4: That's like we left.
Speaker 1: We stood literally stood run I battle run right with a mrror Is that want to stop?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 1: Stop you you you you don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: That I tell you that would tell you.
Speaker 1: I went down, breaking down because you remember that's what she cheked.
Speaker 6: Down Chees and SPAINK want the battle fight you wanted?
Speaker 1: He know you're gonna saying, Cheeks and from the lost white was spink G. Yeah you know what I mean, space she was from around I was g nice space, nice shouting spain G.
Speaker 6: Both of them with this one. This was mister Chiefs was co Cheeks know what I mean? The organized rap, you know what I mean. So you pulled up a rubble still skin when you still had the ship, you know what I mean. Run got out on my block with the one with the one with the gold one I d E and and this is how I even ended up because you came back and told him what I did.
Speaker 1: You don't even remember. I don't remember that you talk about battle run from run DMC. That's the first. I don't know, everybody, it wasn't there, It wasn't.
Speaker 4: I told you.
Speaker 1: We had an apartment four B two. Throw that out. That's what people name. You know, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: Everybody like effect, that's how they was looking for fight. But they that's how I cut him with you like they didn't.
Speaker 1: Everybody was doing that.
Speaker 11: It was the.
Speaker 1: Battle went down with any battle they was looking for. They were looking for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah that Spade camp Buet.
Speaker 1: You get him that night. Yeah yeah yeah yeah no no no no no yeah. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So like now, was just describing like how the bulet Bard was like you bring like hurricane g through, bringing a white through, like I'm in Rosie. Look, look Rothi Perez knocked on my door looking worry if you miss your flight.
Speaker 1: I got, Like.
Speaker 6: What I said, Rosie Perez knocked them my door with the with the titties out.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 6: It's like, ro Rosie Perez came looking looking for your tip. You knocked on my door. Let me ask you listen, so respective Rosie all love the Rosie all love the road Kissing.
Speaker 1: Jam I mean, I mean, I don't know what you like. White man can't jump into the crib. How was it kissing Janet Jackson?
Speaker 4: I mean it was great.
Speaker 1: Describing for us. That's man, that's Penny man, man, that's Penny.
Speaker 4: Man, it's great, exactly, it's Penny. It's Penny.
Speaker 1: And she made Pop take an age test. But she did not make you take an age test.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: The ship. So here's the thing, right, So we were doing a movie, so to clean it real quick because I got to bounce in a minute.
Speaker 1: Let's get straight to it all right.
Speaker 4: Then I got I got it, I got it, give it, give you a second. We're doing the Poetic Justice ship. Yes, so we're chilling and ship. Me and Pat I did we chilling or whatever? So we did rehearsals or whatever, and I get with the album. I think it was all I know. I think it was I can't remember what your album. Yeah, I think it was Me against the World. Actually, so we were out there were chilling as ship. So we had a table reading and ship and me and the nigga were chilling smoking whatever whatever whatever. Then we was all me and him. That's I was like, I don't nigga, petty. We both going off like that.
Speaker 13: So whatever he said, yeah, I just said yes, So so boom.
Speaker 4: So we are Simmy Valley City Valu, Simmi value, you know, Simi Valleys, Simi Valley is where they made the decision of Rodney King.
Speaker 1: This is the night the decision came.
Speaker 4: In Semi VALI yeah, Simmy Valley. No, no, no, this is I just gave you a little precursor to hell, you know, me and Eddy and John Singleton and all the extras and the gases and anybody's in motherfucker Simmy tally right. So we're shooting the joint, So we go through the kiss ship. We do that ship ten eleven times. The ship is hold out and keep us on hold out there because now niggas are starting to riot back in the city because the decision you can't hear, and we're in Semi Valley. The courthouse was like two miles up from where we were shooting the fun so they didn't want us to move. They wanted to keep the set kind of, you know, static, until they got to read on what was happening around because the riots started popular whatever. So we out there, we keep just doing a scene, keep kissing and ship right.
Speaker 1: Is to let me shake your hand again. She went the first base with Steddy.
Speaker 4: We both get the sniffles and all that ship thing.
Speaker 1: I'm about to ask you.
Speaker 4: So here we go I mean that was my girl.
Speaker 1: That was my girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean after a while, I mean, everybody, God, damn.
Speaker 1: It, I'm getting you were smashing a lot of Hollywood things out there.
Speaker 4: Who but that was my girl a little bit. But but but anyway, but let me because I'm want to get to the park ship. So we caught a fucking cold everybody, damn it. But I definitely she was sick. I was sick whatever. So I don't know what that decision was on her part to be like, he has to get an age desk, but she definitely was like, well, if I'm gonna like kissing with him, he's gonna you know, I got to make sure that And me and the nigga was talking about it. I went to his chair. He was like, Yo, don't you know they asked me to take a mumble. Nigga was hot.
Speaker 1: He was hot.
Speaker 4: I was like what, And He's like, I can see if I was. You know.
Speaker 1: That's how That's how the nigga was Buster used to rock.
Speaker 4: With him heavy before that was before this is before yeah, and the socer was incident was just like it was just it was a miss. There was a miscommunication in the backstage. So we won an award or whatever, and we're going on and accept the award, and they gave a nigga the green light to go on and perform.
Speaker 1: So he comes on and perform.
Speaker 4: Now, nas just put out the illmatic ship and you know, people looked at at the time in New York as like but the nigga was he.
Speaker 1: Apparently he was.
Speaker 4: His mother used to rock around all way, so he had deep ties around all ways, like deep, deep deep ties like his mother was. You know, black panther. They had a black panther set up around our way, Joey and Chessmar and all that. You know what I'm saying. So he had deep ties around the way. So anyway, the nigga ran on stage. You know, niggas was hot and niggas look at niggas blowing up. He was like fuck it. You know, he was with niggas from around all way on stage. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So so then.
Speaker 4: It got a little ugly. So but when but but but but here's the thing. Pak saw Ali Ali was tight. It shouts out to what's her name? Who does the source shouts out to Benzino that he's always treated with respect. I saw some ship flowing online. He was like talking about old Q Tip was crying. Ali was crying. I didn't even see this nigga backs. Nobody was crying.
Speaker 1: That was our show.
Speaker 4: Was like, okay, yeah, they come on, but it wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it wasn't crazy, It wasn't.
Speaker 4: He was just saying that niggas was crying.
Speaker 1: He told us they told the story on the stage.
Speaker 4: And niggas was like, and tyry I or whatever. It was kind of it was because I gotta go. Let me when I leave, y'all chop it up, but let me just have my piece, thank you, so because I really do ships you know what I'm saying. But so were on stage or whatever. The niggas was hot straight up and we was we was min We was mid opped up out.
Speaker 1: There park at the time. Yeah, okay, I'm sorry. So we.
Speaker 4: Trying to get to the trying to get to this niggas. See what it was, you know what I'm saying. So ali Is would have his Brooklyn niggas or whatever, he would have. We with the whole I mean, Ali was with book. We was with our whole fucking crew. Everybody was trying to see what that was, and we had a little incident, me and a couple of my niggas. I had to go sit down. You know what I'm saying, at the fucking tunes for a couple of nights whatever what it is? I mean, I mean, my nigga. Look, anyway, let's continue till we sit down. Whatever Ali saw a pot was like, Yo, I never met no disrespects to you. I loved y'all niggas.
Speaker 1: Are you crazy? That was?
Speaker 4: That was just Bussa hit me and buss was like, Yo, you're coming to l A, right because you told me he was coming to LA And I was like yeah. He was like yah, I spoke to the nigga part. You get out of here when you get out here, So I was like cool. It was at the Saint James apartments. I hit bus but it's like we're over here and now smoking whatever, drinking whatever, nigga park. I was like, of course, So we went over there. We all fucked up and was a cool and nigga, you know, cool to me and you I love you, nigga.
Speaker 1: This is prereat.
Speaker 11: This is when I was shooting higher learning at the time, and I was up here this before this, this before this is doing this before everything. No, no, this is this is doing the same time frame when he went and popped the two off duty goalie. So so me on my absolute daddy, Shane was staying in the St.
Speaker 4: James.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's fully went the apartments because we were shooting the movie and at the time, what's the life brown dude that used to be on BET's hunh Ak.
Speaker 1: When Pop God would come on.
Speaker 11: He told me he wanted to speak to him because he knew that I was the closest thing to Q Timper at the time. So when he talked to me, he was just explaining to me because back then niggas was performing on for dat tapes. So when you perform on for that tape, it ain't like the fucking History replay, and it ain't like the Siado, it ain't like none.
Speaker 1: Of these veteran white He gotta if you if.
Speaker 11: A nigga press play, it's gone, because you're gonna lose your placement. So he was saying, the person that was assigned to trigger his tape pressed play while they was dealing with their acceptance speech, and he had to go.
Speaker 1: He had to go, So it looked like he just was for some fuck.
Speaker 11: They accept the speech I'm just gonna come out hend and rhyme over these niggas, and he said that all that was not what that had nothing to do with me. He was like, I wouldn't never dis tribe. As a matter of fact, I want to do a public truth on BT. He wanted to do that, so they came together to clarify and organize the public truths from BT, and unfortunately he passed before that got to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of ship passed or before we actually got to to get that right. But it was never nothing because.
Speaker 14: Now, how did you feel when there's two little queen's dudes to you, Prodigy and half and then they come to you and then you say, y'all niggas is great and let me shape and molded a little better.
Speaker 3: Because we had habit Gonna drink Champions, Yeah he said that personally. Yeah, he said, we had the album, we had it, almost done it, but we wanted to see the legend.
Speaker 1: And you tweaked the.
Speaker 2: Album Squad and drink Champs classic, the song the Honey Joint, Yeah, no classic.
Speaker 4: That was crazy because the the first time we met there was me and I leave right, we was up at least shout about one sixty to ninety eight a listeners.
Speaker 1: I've never been there.
Speaker 11: That's when Chris Lighty was a management.
Speaker 4: Boom so so so ship me and I lead do whatever. So we see the two little kings in there, ship whatever. And there was a brother that worked in there, you know, real diligent brother whatever whatever and have it. P must have been about how was it when they put up the first hitter for the bat No no, no, that album?
Speaker 1: They must have been a fifty sixteen. It was many.
Speaker 4: Very first one. It was like fifteen.
Speaker 1: It was right there right, the name of nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah when I was walking with yeah, so it was right there. So they're young and ship.
Speaker 1: I think it's already out.
Speaker 3: No Seasons in the ground what the premiere executive produced that the day they were all about to sprout up.
Speaker 1: Okay, seasons in the ground. So we had rush.
Speaker 4: I think it's Eric, right.
Speaker 1: Waggle your name is Eric, right, Eric, you're the girl Eric.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, Harry Blam, that's trade wop right there. So but so we so so so so we're in there, we go, we see them niggas, and he had the joy. It was fucking with it in the office.
Speaker 1: He was nobody everything.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was you know, it let off. You know that I let off by it in the niggas.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just telling you, like, I'm just saying, what is so boy, He's like.
Speaker 1: Half, I'm sorry, so boom. So that's what it was.
Speaker 4: How we met the nigga That's when we first met them. Though honestly, so after that, like a year or two transpired or whatever, and then they reached out, Scott Scott Free and Maddie c and Loud reached out. It was like, yo, they really want to sit with you. And then we got and then I heard a lot of this ship and I was like, yeah, I could I could fix this here and do this, and they wanted more beasts. So we just sat there and we went over the whole album and we just pieced it together. We cut some of the fat off, we leinked it down, shaped it up, got the sound right, and it we didn't really need much because Havoc is a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get it clear. I don't underrated.
Speaker 4: I don't want niggas to think that I came in and fucking did.
Speaker 1: Tell you what he said that nigga have it. He's a monster.
Speaker 3: Havoc said he had the whole album downpack, but he said I needed to higher that Q tip to make sure because you know, I don't know if you realize this, and I'm gonna say it to your face, you are the East Coast Doctor Dragon Wow. And if you don't realize that, I'm gonna just tell you I've been said that about you. But when I heard that new album, I reiterated.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking at you, nigga, and I don't use big worry. Excuse me.
Speaker 11: The prophet needs to just let the the frustation of the prophecy transpired my absence.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know, but you are the East Coast Doctor Dre and you gotta clan. We didn't even talk about It's good. I mean you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Dre.
Speaker 4: Dre is a nigga, know you Like I'll say I said it before, no.
Speaker 1: Sit down, just saying same way, sit down.
Speaker 4: But but but the nigga Dre and then I gotta really make it so the nigga Dre did the straight out of Accomplis ship. So being our lead DJ scratch DJ scratch d Yeah, him did all that. You know what I'm saying, It's gone, So Boston took the bottom.
Speaker 1: This is about.
Speaker 4: About talk about there before I go, you're not gonna send me, I'll think a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Dray when he did Straight out of Compton, me and I Lea used to ride around listening to that shit crazy like you know, you know what I'm saying. We was New York niggas, we would be listening to the ghetto boys will needs scarf face early.
Speaker 1: Early.
Speaker 4: We know we being around biggs will be like, what's that your niggas listening to Straight.
Speaker 1: Out of Compton? We M so sorry?
Speaker 4: So wait, wait, wait wait, I just gotta say this because the Niggas ship made me think about low ent theory, and then the nigga would be like, Yo, when you did that ship, that ship made you think about the product. That's like.
Speaker 3: To us, it's really your amazing East Coach, Doctor Dre. And the thing about it is what we want you to do, sir as a fan, Sir, I want you to do a track for eight Bugie.
Speaker 1: I want you to do a track for Young man.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want you to do a track for the young generations and you bring them and you teach them.
Speaker 1: Trying to get with have to God, but I want to you.
Speaker 4: You're done, get avery young niggas New.
Speaker 1: York because I don't no more. I'm gonna get a cuture beat. Let's go give me a beat. You gave me. You gave me a half ass joint. Wait wait wait wait wait wait it was dope, but I felt like you wanted my vocals first. But I was like, no, nigga, you want to give me a big.
Speaker 3: I'm just lexing you gonna let me get away with Listen, but listen, my brother, that's how we doing.
Speaker 10: Listen.
Speaker 1: You should have I know that's what that's what you should do to me, and that's how I know. Let's try it from but listen, there's nothing more.
Speaker 3: I want to respect you, brothers. I love the album you brothers put together. I love how you stuck together and do think and then I know the fucking photos and before the weeds that came along with that. Guess what, we ain't gonna talk about that because that's how we do here. Drink champs and drink chance. We celebrate our niggas consequence. I don't know what kind of glasses those are, but I need to borrow them at some point. Thoses fly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me check you out, Let me check you out. Come on, see you got nice.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this is all all right, but listen, thank you so much, my brother head. We're gonna say say good by to your fans.
Speaker 1: Your fans.
Speaker 15: You can't just you can't just walk a question, yeah, Tailor, you gotta shot.
Speaker 1: I gotta shout our roots to fifes man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He held he help nigga down.
Speaker 1: Just did give me kimball. I just did like Saturday and live.
Speaker 4: Yet, no doubt ship, no doubt.
Speaker 1: The niggas man. You got five million niggas. Listen, I'm I'm making five people.
Speaker 4: No no, don't be modif.
Speaker 3: Doing recipes. Reci Thank y'all so much. I apologize. I kept y'all.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, great, this this is what we do. We will we will keep it going. It's just me like, but you definitely smashed Danny Jackson. I gotta shake your hand again.
Speaker 2: Monday.
Speaker 1: You gotta shake your hand again. It was it wonderful like I thought it would be.
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: Was it wonderful? Come on, Mike Movies, you violated Michael, all right, I have to do now. It was wonderful, right, it was wonderful. That was my girl, Penny. You got a lot of good girls.
Speaker 4: Not a lot, yo, I will I want I want one wife.
Speaker 1: Do you miss Penny? Do you miss Penny?
Speaker 4: She's good, she's good, she got a life.
Speaker 1: Keep her as Penny though. That was the hard way because I don't even count that. I'm not cool question. We gotta take one take